Everything will be okay by lindsay
Summary: Buffy decides to let shy guy William into her life even though its dangerous. Soon enough hes thrown into a world of demons, chaos, magick and love. The two grow close but a sad twist of fate steals William from the slayer, only to bring him back as Spike. Can Buffy see past her own grief for her loss and realise that maybe, just maybe, hes not really gone? Disclaimer: I own nothing Buffy- wise except for my spike dreams, and what sweet dreams they are!!!:)
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 26 Completed: Yes Word count: 41658 Read: 32054 Published: 06/02/2005 Updated: 07/07/2005

1. Cafeteria Chaos by lindsay

2. Buffy: Slayer of the trampliars??? by lindsay

3. Look at that lip.... by lindsay

4. The things you do to me by lindsay

5. Girl Heaven by lindsay

6. "Our veins: the glass they drink from" by lindsay

7. Trust by lindsay

8. 1902 by lindsay

9. Getting ready to party by lindsay

10. They did the mash..... by lindsay

11. They did the monster mash/ Graveyard smash by lindsay

12. Everything we do is perfect by lindsay

13. God help him by lindsay

14. He's Gone by lindsay

15. Ashes to ashes by lindsay

16. Commonplace by lindsay

17. A different need... by lindsay

18. Underneath...... by lindsay

19. Change of plans by lindsay

20. Primal part 1 by lindsay

21. Primal part 2 by lindsay

22. Are we so different? by lindsay

23. Alive by lindsay

24. Amends by lindsay

25. Dust to dust by lindsay

26. Epilogue by lindsay

Cafeteria Chaos by lindsay
Author's Notes:
This fic is based on the show but their are obvious changes, twists......I hope you all like it :)
William watched her, just like he always did on Tuesdays from 10:30 am to 12:00 p.m. It was the only class they had together. She sat exactly 1 seat ahead of him. Every history class he got to see her golden shoulder length hair and her glowing skin. Got to hear her feminine giggles and her sultry voice when she answered questions. Got to see her passing notes to her redheaded friend Willow and the boy Xander. He got to do so much every Tuesday, except the one thing he wanted to. Talk to her. He didn’t have the stones.

He was a shy, quiet boy. With mousy brown hair that curled naturally and wire rimmed glasses. He got straight A’s and always wore his shirt tucked in. He was beneath her, just like he’d been beneath Cecily, when he’d been living in England.

He’d moved to Sunnydale last year in grade 11. It was their senior year now and he still hadn’t said one word to her. She seemed to be in a world all her own. Rumor had it that she hung out in cemeteries with the british librarian and her friends while they did all sorts of satanic rituals. It was preposterous really. He had laughed at his only friend Andrew when he had told him.

He lived with his mother, Jenny Calendar, just across the street from Buffy. His mom would often go and check on the girl. Her mother was dead and her father was always away on business. At least he seemed to take care of Buffy financially. She had everything a girl could ever want…..didn’t she?









Buffy withheld a sigh. God she hated history. She was failing this class for sure. She’d have to find a tutor soon so that she could pass the midterm. She would ask Willow but the poor girl was already helping her with biology and math. She wouldn’t ask for another favor on top of that. She had tingles on the back of her neck and she knew that William was watching her again. She smiled to herself. He’d been ogling her for over a year now and yet had not uttered one single syllable her way. She supposed it was better that way. He seemed nice, sweet even. So nice and so sweet that she couldn’t even consider letting him into her life. He’d be dead by tomorrow night. Still, it might be nice….








The bell rang for lunch and everyone picked up their things to leave. Buffy turned around and gave the boy a small smile meant only for them. He blushed and walked out of the class with his head down.

Buffy turned to her friends. “What do you think is on the menu today?”

“Fishsticks.” Xander said proudly, after all it had only taken him four years to figure out the caf’s schedule.

Both girls laughed and headed to their lockers while Xander headed to his.

“So I take it you smiled at him again?” Willow teased, having seen the flushed William race out of class.

“Ya.” A pause, “You know Wills, if things where different and I didn’t have to kick dirty demon ass every night I would ask him out.”

“Really?” Willow squeaked in shock. “He doesn’t seem like your type Buffy.”

“I know but there’s something about him ya know? He’s got these crazy blue eyes and such a nice smile, not that I’ve ever seen him give me one but he smiles with his friend Andrew a lot.”

Willow sighed. It must be so hard for her friend, liking someone and knowing she couldn’t do anything about it because it would be like handing him to the reaper on a silver platter. “I’m sorry that things are like this for you Buffy.” Her friend said sincerely. After all she had Oz and Xander had Anya who was an ex vengeance demon to boot and Buffy, well Buffy had no one.

“Me too.” Buffy said sadly as they headed to the caf.

Xander was poking toothpicks through the fishstick and spurting ketchup all over the place in an effort to capture Buffy’s kills last night and he had the whole table in hysterics.

Just then a loud clang resounded through the large room and all the occupants went guiet. William and Andrew where standing by their table covered in food while a laughing Riley stood next to them laughing.

Buffy saw red.


“Sorry I didn’t see you there.” The farm boy snorted along with his girlfriend, some chick named Sandy, they where both grade A pricks. Riley because Buffy had rejected him last summer and Sandy because she seemed to think it was Buffy’s fault that Riley had once taken an interest in her.

She watched Williams features go from calm to mad and it was spooky. He looked….deadly almost. It was a side she’d never seen, she kinda liked it.

“You stupid ponce, you came up to our table and dropped the plate on us. How could you NOT have seen us?”

Andrew walked behind William, using him as a shield.

Riley turned red. “Are you calling me a liar Calendar?”he seethed.

William smiled, no it was more like smirked, god it was hot Buffy decided. “I would never call you a liar Finn.”

“Good.” Came Rileys angry reply.

“I would say youre more of a moron than a liar.” William finished.

Buffy was so proud of him. He was finally standing up for himself, it was about time. But before she could think any more about things like that Riley’s fist flew back and landed on Williams face. She was out of her seat and in front of Riley in less then 2 seconds, keeping him away from the two quiet boys, ‘men’ she mentally corrected herself.

“Back off bitch.” Riley sneered as Sandy stepped towards her.

Buffy smiled sweetly and pushed Sandy to the ground before executing a perfect roundhouse kick to Rileys chest that sent him flying into the very mess he’d created on the floor with the help of Andrew and Williams food trays.

“Don’t you ever, EVER call me that again pig fucker. And stay the fuck away from those two.” She said pointing behind her. She then whirled to face Sandy who was still on the ground.

“And you, it’s not my fault that you’re his girlfriend by result of me rejecting his worthless ass so id would appreciate it if you stayed the fuck away from me too.”

The girl could only nod her head as Buffy turned and helped William to his feet. The second she did she winced. She’d just shown the school her power. Not that someone would assume it was inhuman of course but it would just add to the list of rumors going around about her. Now they where gonna start saying she was on the ‘roids or something.

She continued to hold onto Williams hand as she led him from the cafeteria to her locker after putting Andrew at her friends table, knowing she could trust them to stop Riley from doing anything to the small guy.

William kept silent all the way to her locker. While she was spinning the combination he finally spoke.

“Thank you.” He whispered.

Buffy eyed him warily. “You’re welcome as long as theirs no ‘I don’t need a girl fighting my battles for me speech coming up soon.”

He smiled and her heart stopped. She’d seen that sight from far and it had been beautiful but up close it was…..’effulgent’ and William laughed.

“Theirs no speech coming up. Just plain old thank you.”

She smiled and pulled an ice pack from a tiny cooler bag from her locker. He wouldn’t ask her but he found it odd that she would have one.

He put it over his cheek and she led him outside to sit on the steps with her.

“It’s gonna bruise. Your mom is gonna be pissed.”

He just nodded his head and kept looking at the ground.

“Why wont you ever talk to me?” Buffy blurted out.

He looked at her in shock. “Why would you want me to?”he asked quietly.

“I don’t know.” She said wistfully. “You intrigue me.”

He looked at her with his mouth hanging open in shock. “I intrigue you?”he asked with disbelief blatant in his voice.

“Well, ya. Why wouldn’t you? You’ve been checking me out for a year, the least you could do is say hi every once in a while.”she teased and he turned crimson. For a second Buffy thought he would have a heart attack and got a little scared.

“Im sorry if ive made you uncomfortable in any way, it was never my intent.” He said and stood to walk away.

She grabbed his dangling hand and pulled him back down with a gentle smile on her face. “It doesn’t make me uncomfortable William, I find it flattering. It’s so much better then the drooling guys who come up to me and are all like ‘Me Parker, want date you’” she said using her best impression of a caveman voice. The both of them laughed and he looked at her for a moment.

She was so beautiful and so full of life. Just sitting here with her like this was heaven to him. He didn’t know why he had finally snapped today, maybe the smile Buffy had given him after history had increased his confidence but he was glad that he had told that wanker off. Something about Buffy made him feel so at ease, so peaceful but he had no idea what it was.

Just then Buffy decided that if she couldn’t have him in her life the way she wanted to she could at least make him a small part of it.

“So, have you ever tutored anyone?” she asked sweetly.

“A couple of times.” He admitted, shy because he didn’t want to flaunt his intelligence, it was the very thing that made him a nerd but it wasn’t like he could help being smart.

“You up to helping me get ready for the History midterm? My dad will pay you and-“

“No.”he cut her off and she looked so sad. He brushed a stray hand of hair from her face with a confidence he didn’t really have shocking them both. “I’ll do it for free.”



Let me know what you guys think so far please :)
Buffy: Slayer of the trampliars??? by lindsay
Author's Notes:
I know things are moving slowly between Wuffy ( lol ) but please bare with it. Im doing this so their bond is more believable before hes turned, i think it would give more to the story that way....
Special thanx to : Raspy_Luv, Brat, spikes_niblet, spfette, Caitie, Saltygoodness and Lauren. You guys are wonderful!!!





Buffy dragged her ass out of bed and got in the shower. She was sore all over. The demon she’d gone up against last night had been vicious but she’d torn him apart. Literally. Starting with the arms.

“No gross thoughts in the shower.” Buffy said to herself as the warm water soothed her sore muscles until she relaxed.

She shampooed her hair three times to make sure their was no demon goo in it and stepped out to get dressed.

She pulled her hair into a ponytail and applied a light lip gloss, nothing else. She pulled out a pair of baggy three quarter jeans and a Spongebob tank top and headed out. She didn’t care who you where or even how old, Spongebob was in!!!

While she was walking to school she let her thoughts drift to William and she sighed. She really didn’t want him hurt but she really didn’t want him not in her life either. She wished things where different so she could let him know what was really going on in Sunnydale and what she was all about. Sometimes she felt like taking a megaphone and announcing it in the caf.

“Hello morons of Sunnydale, vamps and demons do exist so how about we forego late night strolls through alley ways and hanging out in cemeteries cuz I am so wicked tired of saving your ungrateful asses!!!”


She wished to god she could do that. It would make her life that much more simple. But simple was not the life of the slayer. It never was, never would be. After he had agreed to tutor her the bell had rang signalling all slacker students to get their asses in gear and get to class so the electric feel of his hand on her skin had only lasted a moment physically but the fact of the matter was it would stay ingrained in her memories forever.

She walked up the steps to the school and headed for her first class, biology with Willow. At least she had her friend to chat with. Willow already knew this stuff inside and out so she didn’t mind using the class as a ‘talk to best friend’ period or having to tutor Buffy for it later. She actually liked doing it. Strange, strange girl Buffy thought fondly as she took her seat next to Willow in the lab.

She plopped down very unceremoniously next to her friend and grumbled something about the devil and morning class bio. Willow stifled a giggle and the note passing began.

W:Still sore from last night?

B: Ya my back is killing me. I think it’ll be about a week before the kink is gone.

W: That sucks big time. Im so happy that my fire spell went right on that vamp me Giles and Xander fought.

B: Look at you!!! All with the power. Just be sure to keep it in check okay? I don’t want you to go all black eyed/hair like in the movies and try to end the world!

W: (Gasp) I would never do that. I’ll be all pink bubble magick like Glinda in the Wizard of Oz, promise!!!

B: Good to know…..

W: So you and William, study buddies huh?

B: Yup

W: And?

B: And what?

W: are you gonna make with the smoochies?

B: (sigh) Maybe in a different lifetime Wills. It’s too dangerous to have him be a biggie in my life.

W: I’m in your life.

B: So?

W: I’m not chalk full of super strength and I’m okay.

B: You’re a witch Willow and youre careful.

W: Fine but Xan doesn’t have anything power wise going for him and hes in your life. When are you gonna stop using the slayer excuse to keep men out?

Buffy looked at her friend in shock. She was completely right.

B: Youre right Wills, maybe I will give him a chance……if I get to know him and I think he can handle it.

W: That sounds fair!

Just then the teacher started handing out a pop quiz paper. Buffy scribbled one last thing to Willow and started the test.

Willow looked down at the paper and smiled. Scribbled in large spaced out letters was the word F U C K.

She ripped the letter to destroy all evidence of it’s existence and tossed it in the trash bin close to her desk before letting a smile cover her face as she started the exam. She loved pop quizzes!


Down the hall in the library-


William had a free period so he was in the library stacks looking for a book on poetry. They where his favorite kind. He loved getting lost in the feel of someone elses words. They created their own world and he loved to explore them.

He picked one out and sat at the table in the middle of the room to read.

A few moments later the librarian, Mr Giles walked out of his office and looked at William with a smile.

“Mr Calendar, so nice to see you here again.”

“Hello sir.” William answered quietly and went back to reading.

Giles studied the boy whose nose was down in the book. He was a decent young man and Giles had to respect a lad who loved his books. It angered him that he was picked on so often. Quite frequently his mother would join him for tea on their breaks in the staff room and tell him stories of the boys youthful experiences. He had a soft spot for young William and an even softer spot for his beautiful mother. Jenny had grown on him in the last year since she’d been here.

The boys father had died when he was just an infant and Giles felt for him. Every boy needed a father figure. He cleared his throat and William looked up.

“Do you mind if I have a few words with you?” the watcher asked politely.

“Not a’tall.” William said and placed his book mark on the page he was on before gently closing the book.

“Well William, I was wondering if….well you see…(cough)….”

William saw how red Giles was turning and bit back his smirk. He had a feeling this was coming from the way his mother talked about him all the time with the same goofy smile that he had when he talked about Buffy to his friend Andrew.

“You’re asking me if I’d mind if you asked my mum out?”

Giles blushed and nodded his yes, not able to look the young boy in the eyes. This was so embarrassing.

“I think it would be lovely, as long as you treated her right, yeah?”

“Of course I would William. Im very fond of your mother, I would never be less then kind to her.”

“Well then sir you have my blessing.” William said with a smile as Giles stood up beaming with happiness.

“Thank you William, this means a lot to me as it will to your mother.”

“I just want to see her happy sir.” William confessed.

“As do I.” Giles said softly. “It’s what she wants for you too.”

“I know.” William said softly and reopened his book. He knew his mom wanted him to find someone. That she worried that he was too lonely. But in this life their was only one girl for him, Buffy. If he couldn’t have her he didn’t want anyone. Afetr all who could see perfection in all it’s glory and settle for less?
A small smile graced his mouth. This Saturday he was going to go to her house to help her study for the midterm. If he couldn’t have her as his then at least he could have her as a friend. And that was more then enough for William.





The cafeteria was noisy as usual and Buffy was poking her fork at something the lunch lady had called meatloaf. Truth be told it looked like what Buffy had washed out of her hair that morning and with that thought in mind she put her fork down. Appetite forgotten.


Oz, Willow, Xander and Anya where all having a discussion about the benefits of making out…well Anya was while Willow and Xander where blushing and Oz just seemed to be taking it in strides, the way he always did.

Which left Buffy out of the loop and all by herself since their was no kissage in her life. Just then she spotted Anya and William walk into the caf and waved them over. William sat across from her and Andrew sat next to him.

As everyone started talking the two newbies visibly relaxed, they seemed to be accepted here at this table with no questions asked. It felt good.

William looked at Buffy and returned her smile.

“Ready for the weekend William, it’s gonna be brutal.” She teased about their upcoming study session.

“Somehow I think I’ll make it through pet.”

‘Shit I just called her pet, I haven’t used nicknames since Cecily’ he thought worriedly but when he saw the smile and the slight tint it brought to her cheeks he decided he’d be using them a lot more often around this girl.

“I don’t know, it can get pretty rough.” She continued playing their game but then Xander looked up and opened his big stupid mouth.

“You think someone who can kick a vampires ass could tackle history.”

Everyone went quiet and stared at him in shock.

William put his fork down and looked at Buffy.

“Did he just say you could kick a vampires ass?” he asked calmy, but it was that eerie kind of calm.

“Hell no” Buffy practically yelled, “He said tramp liars ass.” She blurted out in a panic.

“So you can kick a tramp liars ass?” He was clearly amused now.

“Yup, if some tramp lies about me I’ll take her down.”

The two laughed at that and William put it away in a file in his mind that was labelled ‘Things to ask Buffy when I get the chance’. He knew that wasn’t what he heard and he wasn’t completely stupid. He knew weird things happened in Sunnydale. Hell his mom was a pagan for christs sake, he wasn’t close minded. But that was a conversation for a different time and place, not in front of his friend or hers.

Buffy mentally whoo-hoo’d herself for the cover up.


Just then Andrew pulled out his video camera, it was a small hand held one and Spike sighed.

“Not again mate.” William begged but it was too late, the camera was aimed at Buffy and the recorder was on.

Buffy was just looking at Andrew like he was crazy as he started to talk into the mic.

“Hello there, gentle viewers. I see you caught me catching up on an old favorite of mine. “Buffy, slayer of the trampliars.” He said tramp liars as if it where one word and pointed the camera around the table, taking everyone in.

Everyone had to crack up at that, Xander even spit his drink out on the table although admittedly it wasn’t hard to get him to do.

Andrew put the camera away and beamed as Anya ruffled his hair. He was accepted, geekyness and all. He’d never felt so welcome except for with William. He sighed happily and put his chin onto his hand and drifted away to a place only he could see, a place where the fields where lush and green and their was unicorns and best of all he was a god. He’d had this place in his mind for quite sometime only now it wasn’t only him and Spike, there was a whole bunch of other gods/goddesses now.

“Um, does he do that often?” Buffy asked William as the other couples resumed their talk about relationships.

“Sadly yes.” William answered as he glared fondly at his dazed friend.

Buffy smiled. “I think it’s cute.”

William was about to answer when Anya interrupted him.

“So are you going to be giving Buffy her much needed orgasms soon?”

William choked on nothing and Buffy paled.

Xander turned to Anya. “Sweetheart, remember that conversation we had about what not to say to people?”

“Well forgive a girl for being curious, I’m Buffy’s friend and I had a question to ask. Why shouldn’t I ask it?” she huffed.

“Because it would be like asking you to talk about bunnies sweetie.”

“You bastard!!!” she shrieked and stormed off but not before turning to say one last thing. “No orgasms for one week for you!” she finished as she stomped out of the caf leaving Xander and their whole table mortified but amused.

“You should go after her man.” Oz said simply and Xander got up to follow her trail.

William looked at Buffy shyly.

She shrugged and laughed. “Welcome to our world William.”




Please please let me know what you think so far!!!!I'll love you forever :)
Look at that lip.... by lindsay
Author's Notes:
Thanx so much for everyone whos reviewed, i love you guys!!! It means a lot that youve left me your opinions!!!XXX
Buffy was walking through the cemetery whistling and twirling her stake, there was no real action going on tonight. It was boring. Not that she liked slashing demons or dusting vamps, it was really bad for her pores but she had this kinda crazy slayer energy that was begging to be released and with nothing to do she was getting frustrated so she decided to head to Willy’s Bar.

She walked in and the crowd eyed her warily. She grinned as one fledging stood up and snarled at her.

“Human.” It hissed.

Buffy withheld a smile. The newbie had no idea she was the slayer.

“Yup.” She said brightly and batted her lashes.

It came at her clumsily and spilled a Varga’s demons beer in the process. They where big and they where mean but they where just the cutest shade of pink Buffy decided.

The varga demon ripped off the vamps head with a simple twist and then poof- dust.

Buffy frowned. “You took away my plaything.” She whined.

“Whats it to you little girl?”

Buffy huffed. “Doesn’t anybody know what a slayer is anymore?”

The demon smiled showing off gigantic teeth, kinda like a sharks. “Care to take this outside slayer?”

“You betcha.” She chirped.

They walked outside and faced off. The varga lunged at her but it was too slow and Buffy kicked it square in the knee. It must have hurt like a bitch but it got up right away and lunged again.

It got a series of punches in to her face and she winced, she knew it wouldn’t bruise though, being the slayer definitely had it’s perks. She grabbed its neck and turned its back to her as she twisted its neck. As it slumped to the floor Buffy walked out of the alley with a grin on her face. Her slayer was satisfied and she was just hungry.

She walked home with thoughts of tomorrows study session playing in her mind.





William walked home Friday after school and dropped his school bag in his room before heading downstairs. He went straight for the weights hed been using for the past three years. After 20 reps of those he started with his sit ups. He knew he would always be ‘small’, hed known since he was fourteen and when he’d told his mom she’d come home later that night with a bunch of gym equipment.

He’d looked at her as if she was crazy and Jenny had simply replied. “Just because you’ll always be small doesn’t mean youll always be weak.”

He was 18 now and since the day his mom had told him that hed been working out whenever he could. Not that he’d ever show off his muscles or any such thing, it was too improper but he was glad to have them, they always came in handy.

He’d also joined a karate class when he’d moved to Sunnydale to increase his strength and stamina. It was definitely paying off, the instructor said he was a natural. Only two people knew he was a blackbelt. His mum and Andrew, besides the instructor that is. He was proud of his ability to learn the art so quickly and never showed it off. It was strickly for self defense. He would only use it in a life or death situation, never in a schoolyard fight or to impress everyone.


He went upstairs to shower after hitting his punching bag for a few minutes to cool down. He dried off and sat down in front of computer to start making study sheets for Buffy. She would pass the class he promised himself as he began to eagerly type.








The door bell rang at 11 am sharp and Buffy smiled as she bounded down her stairs. Of course he would be punctual she thought with a smile.


She opened the door and William stood there shocked. He’d never seen her dressed so….casually, he’d never seen her look so beautiful.

“You look great” he blurted out and ducked his head in embarrassment.

Buffy giggled and put her hand on his shoulder, he looked up in surprise.

“You know William I think only you can make me feel gorgeous while im wearing joggers and a tank top, please, come in.” she said softly and moved away from the door to allow him entry.

His eyes sparkled and Buffy had to remember to breathe, it was hard though, he was so adorable with his black dress pants and tucked in white polo top.


“Thanx pet.” He said as he walked into the living room. “Nice place you have here.” He added.

“Thanx, daddy dearest wouldn’t have anything less then wonderful for his only daughter.” She said sarcastically.

William cleared his throat. “Sorry if I upset you, I take it your fathers a sore spot?”

“Yup.” She said beaming again and signalled him to sit next to her on the couch. “You sure youre ready for this?”

“How hard could it really be Buffy?”

5 hours later William wanted to kill himself. She really wasn’t learning anything.

“I think ive done as much as I can study wise for today Buffy, I’ll try to think of a new way to help you, this one obviously isn’t working.” He said with a sigh.

Buffy saw his frustration and bit her lip. “I’m sorry I wasted your time William.”

He looked at her and smiled softly, “Time spent with you could never be a waste princess.”

He stood up and walked to the door. “Well ill be off then, im sure you have better things to do with your time.”

Buffy walked over and took his hand off the handle. “Why do you say things like that?”

“Like what pet?”

“It’s like you think your not good enough to hang around me or something, I don’t like it.” She said with a pout.

“Oh look at that lip.” William said with a laugh, it was so adorable.

“You like it?” Buffy asked with a wicked smile.

“Well yeah.” He admitted with a smirk.

“Come and get it then.” She said with a laugh and bounded up the steps to hide.

William let out a chuckle. He didn’t know what she was doing but if she wanted him to chase her he’d do it till the end of the world.

He walked up the steps slowly but loudly singing “One two Im coming for you. Three four better lock your door. Five six-“ before he reached the top he could hear her giggling from the bathroom.

He walked in quietly and pulled the shower curtain back swiftly and the hiding Buffy let out a squeal of delight.

“No fair, you cheated.” She said laughing. “Your not allowed to make me laugh.”

William smiled as he helped her out of the tub. She took his hand and smiled.

“Do you mind if I ask you a personal question William?”

“Not a’tall.”

“Would like to come to the bronze with me tonight?”

He laughed so hard he had tears in his eyes. “Funny Buffy, very funny.”

She looked at him like he had two heads. “Why is that funny?”

“You where serious?”

“Of course I was, why would I joke about something like that?”

“I don’t know, it just, caught me off guard is all.” He said and ran a hand through his curls.

Buffys face softened. “So….will you?”

“Ya, of course I’ll meet you there.”

They had walked back down the stairs to the front door now. Buffy’s smile got even bigger as she opened the door and let him out.

“Great, it’s a date then.” She said happily and closed the door in his face, leaving a very flustered and shocked to say the very least William standing on her porch in a daze. Buffy Anne Summers had just asked HIM for a date. ‘Holy fuck’ he mentally cursed, what am I gonna wear?’




Let me know what you thought please :)xxx
The things you do to me by lindsay
Author's Notes:
I hope you guys like it. Thanx so much to my reviewers and to my readers. I love you guys!!!
Special thanx to Lauren, BuffyandSpikeforever, Caitie, Brat, Sarah, Mariana, Baby Bri, Sarah G, Cindy…for reviewing the last two chapters. It means a lot to me




William ran his hands through his hair one last time. It was slicked back now instead of curly and loose and he put in his ‘special occasion’ contacts. He’d rushed home to find his mom at the table with her car keys in her hands.

“We need to get you some new clothes William, especially if you have a date tonight.”

“How the hell did you know that?”

“Come now, I am Janna, of the romani tribe, I see everything.” She said in a spooky carnival fortune teller voice.

William laughed and headed out to the car with her. He loved her so much. She always knew what he needed. Wether it was motherly instinct or creepy powers he didn’t care, he thought she was perfect the way she was and wouldn’t change her for the world.




Now he was back home and staring at himself in the mirror. He had to admit he looked different.

He was wearing a black wifebeater and black cargo pants. Over the form fitting undershirt he had a long sleeved red button up top. The first 4 buttons stayed undone and he wore the silver chain his mum had given him for his sixteenth birthday, it had been something his father had left for him when he passed.


‘Bloody hair’ William thought as a stray curl popped up and he had to use even more gel. He liked it though. This look didn’t scream ‘beat me up’ like his other look did. Truthfully he was tired of the other look but he’d never felt the urge to do anything about it. Until today. Until the very second Buffy had asked him on a date.

“Sod it” he mumbled and messed his hair so he could start over. ‘I’m gonna have to watch my mouth around Buffy’ he told himself. Swearing had always been the one thing he had to fight to keep in, his mum told him he got that from his fathers side.

He walked downstairs and out the door, not wanting to be late to pick Buffy up.



Buffy had just finished getting ready when the bell rang. She looked at the clock on her dresser. Yup, just as she’d expected he’d arrived at exactly nine on the dot.

She dashed down the stairs and flung open the door. William had had his head down and slowly but surely it was making its way up, a pause at her calfs, a grin at her cleavage and major eye poppage at her face.

“You look…..theres no word for how wonderful you look Buffy.”

She was wearing a baby blue sundress that hung to mid thigh with matching sandals and a purse. She wore a silver cross around her neck and a small hoop in each ear. Her hair was lightly curled and hung loose and she wore only minimal makeup.

Buffy didn’t even register the comment though as she was too busy making sure she wasn’t drooling over Williams new look. Not that the old one had been bad, but this was different. He looked like someone you didn’t want to fuck with and it was stunning.

“You….wow, William you look….”

“Stupid?”

“No” she shook her head softly trying to find the right word, “Hot.”

William blushed deeply. No one had EVER called him hot. Cute, adorable, all those things sure. They where friendly things to say to a guy you didn’t want to be with, but hot? Hot held promise!

She looped her arm through his and they headed out.

“This is nice.” Buffy murmured and leaned her head on his shoulder lightly as they walked. A breeze went by and she shivered a little bit but it was enough to bring out the british in him. He took his red shirt off and placed it around her shoulders. She turned to say thanks but choked on the words.

He. Was. Built.

He saw her lick her lips and smirked. “See something you like pet?” he teased.

“Yuh huh”

“And whats that?” he pushed feeling very manly at the way she was ogling him.

“You’re incredible body.” She said easily and it was his turn to choke on words.

They continued to walk and Buffy started talking again.

“You know I hate it when you hold back William.” She said out of nowhere.

“What do you mean kitten?”

“I see so much in you. Confidence, strength, courage, love, passion and sensuality even. But your always holding it back. You’ve been watching me for over a year now and this is the first date we’ve had and I had to ask for it. Don’t you ever just wanna do something and do it?”

William had listened in awe. He couldn’t believe she saw all those things in him, he couldn’t see them in himself.

“You only see those things because you want to pet.” He said and looked down.

She stopped their walking and lifted his chin. “No, I see them because they’re there. You just have to let them out to play sometimes.” She said and stepped closer to him.

“Maybe they’re only there when im with you.” He breathed.

Buffys breath caught in her throat, they were less then an inch apart.

“So show me.”

All thoughts except her left his mind.

He pulled her to him and broke the distance between their lips, capturing hers in the softest embrace that for a moment Buffy thought she was imagining things until his tongue flicked out to taste her lower lip briefly.

Buffy moaned against him and wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss.

William finally pulled away after a moment breathless and wiped a stray strand of hair from her face. “God Buffy” he said quietly, “The things you do to me”

“Are exactly the same things you do to me.” She said with a smile and leaned her forehead against his mouth for a small kiss, which he willingly gave.

“Come on, lets go join the others before they suspect im seducing you.”

“Wouldn’t want them to figure out the truth eh kitten.”

Buffy laughed and hit him playfully on the arm. Tonight she was just a regular girl with a regular boy. No, scratch that, he was more then just a regular boy. He was incredible. She wouldn’t worry about letting him in her life tonight, that could wait until the morning. When she couldn’t pretend she could have a normal relationship anymore. But she wouldn’t hurt him. Wouldn’t push him away. No, she’d give him the chance to walk away, explain everything to him. And if he didn’t walk, well then he was screwed cuz she wasn’t gonna let him go!!! He was definately boyfriend material.




Let me know what you think please :)
Girl Heaven by lindsay
Author's Notes:
The song i used was Smiles by Ghost of the
Robot/ James Marsters. Thanx to all the people who have reviewed, their incredible and i love you guys!!!
The music was blaring and everyone seemed to be having fun as William and Buffy walked through the front door. She immediately spotted Willow and Xander, Oz was onstage singing with his group “Dingoes ate my baby” and Anya was at the bar waving her arms around frantically.

“What do you mean I cant have a beer?”

“I.D” the bartender said flatly.

“I’m 1120 years old for Christ sake.”

“I.D”

“Give me a coke.” The ex vengeance demon demanded in defeat. She briefly contemplated calling on D’hoffryn because she was feeling a little scorned by the man but decided against it, that wouldn’t go over well with any of her new friends.

She walked back to the table and noticed the recently arrived pair.

“Why hello you two. Buffy you seem a little flushed, have you recently enjoyed the pleasures of an orgasm?”

Everyone went quiet and looked away. Anya just shrugged and sat down next to Xander who patted her head affectionately. “That’s my girl.” He said with a proud smile.

A few moments later everyone relaxed enough to start up a new conversation, one not centered on orgasmic bliss.

“So whats with the new look William?” Xander asked nicely.

“’Bout time for a change don’t you think mate?”

“Ya, the whole geek look was, well, geeky. This ones much better.” Xander added to lessen the harshness of what he’d just said.

William just smiled and said “Thanks.”

Just then a slow song came on giving Oz and his band mates a much needed break. Willow went to see him and Anya and Xander went to the floor “to shimmy and shake it” as Xan had so eloquently put it.

William looked at Buffy with a smirk, but behind it Buffy could see the fear of rejection for what he was about to ask.

“Care to dance kitten?”

“More then anything.” She said with a smile.

He took her hand and led her to the middle of the dancing crowd as the lyrics began to sound out.

In, im falling in
I didn’t want to
Not so fast boy
Slow, don’t wanna hurt the girl
Give her a pretty box
Ya better fill it


Buffy was in girl heaven. Here she was in Williams arms, which is where she wished she could stay forever because it felt so right AND she got to listen to the oh so sexy voice of the uber studly James Marsters at the same time. She sighed contentedly and leaned her head on his shoulder.

William smiled when he felt her head resting on him and he wrapped one hand around her tiny waist and with his other hand he played with her silky hair.

And I get blinded when she opens the door
It’s like looking into the sun ya know
And I’m blinking, mumbling n’ staring at my shoes
And she just looks at me and smiles
Smiles
Smiles

They swayed together as the music played and Buffy looked up to give him a sweet smile, after all it was fitting to do. William looked down at her and returned one of his own and caressed her cheek, he leaned in ever so slowly and…

Oh they’re we go again
And it feels so good
Where falling up and down
And down
It’s two am again
And she kisses me goodbye
For the sixteenth time

His lips brushed hers softly and she moaned against him, pressing her body to his pushing away all empty space that had previously been between them.

And I’m driving home and it’s two am
And I look at the sun come up over the hills
The clouds are turning pink and green
And all I can see is her eyes
Eyes
Eyes

And I get blinded when she opens the door
It’s like looking into the sun ya know
And I’m blinking, mumbling n’ staring at my shoes
And she just looks at me and smiles
Smiles
Smiles


They pulled apart for air when the song ended but her arms stayed wrapped around his neck.

“Wow.” She whispered heavily.
“Wow.” He mimicked.

“I conquer.”

Buffy and William pulled apart to see Xander and Anya standing right next to them and they laughed.

Everything felt so perfect right now.

She knew things where going a little fast and she didn’t want to push William but she’d never felt so strongly about anyone in her life. She could only pray that he would feel the same. Even after she told him what she was.





“I had a really good time tonight William” Buffy murmured as they held hands on her porch.

“So did I princess, it was the best night of my life.” He admitted sheepishly. “And don’t you dare poke fun at me.” He said with a smile but Buffy could see he wasn’t really teasing.

“I was there with you.”

“Good.” He said before closing the small distance between them and kissing her passionately. And just like that he was walking away across the street with a smirk on his face.

“Will I see you tomorrow William?” she called out.

He turned around and laughed, “You can see my everyday for the rest of your life if that’s what you want kitten.”

Buffy smiled and blew him a kiss which he pretended to catch and hold to his heart. She giggled and walked inside. She had to change and get ready for patrol. It was still only two in the morning, there was time left to make up for her few hours of ‘slacking’.


William opened the front door whistling softly and the he heard a small giggle from the living room.

“Mum, where you peeping?” he asked with humor in his voice.

“Damn right I was.” Came his mothers sing-song reply.

He laughed and walked into the room she’d been hiding in and sat down on the couch next to her.

“Mum, do you mind if I ask you something?”

“Sure thing sweetie.”

“It’s gonna sound weird.”

“Honey, I come from a line of gypsy people. Sit down and spill.” She urged.

“Alright.” A pause. “Do vampires and such exist?” he spat out.




Sorry to leave you guys there but ill try to have the next chap posted by tonight. I need to save the talk for the next one cuz it plays a sorta flashback role in the upcoming post...please let me know what you thought.....
"Our veins: the glass they drink from" by lindsay
Author's Notes:
Thanx so much to all my reviewers you guys are simply wonderful!!!
Buffy sang softly to herself as she wandered through the now familiar stones. Tonight had been simply wonderful. She never felt as alive as she did when she was with William. It’s funny how here she was riddled with uber strength and yet this shy young man, weak compared to her, was her knight in shining armor. He made her laugh, smile, he made her feel good about herself. He made her….happy, which was hard to do with someone in her line of work. Sure she had good times with her friends but with them she was always aware she was the slayer, with him, she was just a girl, like everyone else. With him she fit into this glittering world.




“My people have known magicks for centuries. We used them to do small things that would impress the average person and it kept us in food and clothing. But our magicks attracted much more then the average human. There was always things that would hunt us, kill us, because they feared the power we had. Vampires have been the greediest of all the demons we have encountered. Always seeking ways to make themselves stronger then they already are, always seeking ways to end the world. They always seem to think they could use us and our powers to do this. One day, long ago, a vampire came to us though not for help. Not for anything actually. He came to destroy one of us for the sheer joy of it. He killed Yania, the chiefs daughter and beloved to all the tribe.”



“Uh oh” Buffy said with a smile at the freshly disturbed earth. “Someones out past their bedtime.”

She looked around but saw no one. Damn, she hated it when they hid.

“Come out come out wherever you are” she taunted, continuously whirling her stick. Mr Pointy actually, it was her favorite stake.

She saw a quick movement and headed to the trees where it had come from. This was gonna be fun.




“We restored his soul as punishment, leaving him to wander his immortal years in shame and guilt. But there is a catch, should he ever experience one moment of true happiness, of bliss, his soul will be no more. That is actually the reason we are here, in Sunnydale. My uncle told me that Angelus would be coming here, his destiny is to meet the slayer, to fight by her side. But it is his destiny as well to lose his soul because of her. I have been sent here to make sure that this will not happen, it cant. Angelus is an evil the world has never seen before. He will destroy the world in the blink of an eye given the chance, and do so while laughing.




“Hello? Are you in there Mr Fangy cause it’s real dark and im getting pretty scared.” She said sarcastically.

The vampire jumped down from a nearby tree and Buffy had to laugh. “Little dramatic are we?”

“Time to die slayer.” It hissed causing her to laugh again.

“Im sure it is because I haven’t heard that like a trillion times before.”

That did it. Now it was pissed, that meant a better fight and this pleased the petite blond to no extent. Being around William had her severely sexually frustrated and she needed to blow off some steam.

She avoided it’s first punch easily and started to circle it.




“Demons have existed since man, before that even. Many are peaceful and live and work side by side with us while we remain none the wiser. But there are others who are evil, who wish only to destroy us. Vampires are anomalies. Half demon, half human. They can wear our faces or their own and they need blood, just like we do to survive. They are outcasts in the demon world because they are considered impure, tainted. And they are shut out of our world, no longer able to feel the sun. We are their food, our veins the glass they drink from.”

“So they do exist and there is a girl who fights then?”

“One girl in all the world is chosen to beat back the spread of their darkness.”

“I’ve gotta go mum, I’ll be careful. I promise.” And with that he was out the door and headed out, to where she didn’t know.

“Well, he took that well” Jenny said out loud and went to get some aspirin. She had a headache coming on. She had never wanted her son to know what really went bump in the night. She had wanted to keep him safe and warm. But know he knew, when he asked her if they had existed she couldn’t bare to hold back from him. It would have been quite pointless too considering the facts. He was now dating Buffy Anne Summers, current gurdian of the hellmouth and sooner or later he’d have found out. She was grateful at least that there was someone in this small town who could protect her sweet boy from the evils that hid in the shadows. She had been about to tell him that Buffy was indeed the chosen one but had decided to leave that to the fiery blond who had so obviously stolen her sons heart. She only hoped William would not become too attached more so then he already was, a slayers work was dangerous and they just didn’t live long. It was a sad but true fact. She headed up the stairs to her bedroom, tomorrow night she would give her son a lecture on the ways to kill vampires. She was looking more forward to that then the talk about ‘the birds and the bees’ she was sure they’d be having soon. ‘Next step, tell Giles’ she told herself before yawning. ‘Don’t want to screw things up before they’ve even started’




“You broke my nail you bastard” Buffy screeched and kicked the vamp in it’s grinning face. It fell to the ground howling in agony. Her shoe had broken both it’s fangs.


She bent down in front of it and smiled sweetly. “Awww the poor little vamp is all bark and no bite huh?” She pretended to act saddened. “It’s always hard to put an animal down.” She said with a deep faux sigh and plunged the stake through it’s heart.

She brushed herself off and stood, freezing when she heard clapping. But what littereally made her heart stop was the accented voice that the clapping hands belonged to.

“I take it that was a tramp liar?”





Please let me know what you thought.......
Trust by lindsay
Author's Notes:
Thanx to all my reviewers and readers, you guys are incredible....i dunno what i would do without all your support, you are all godsends :)
Special thanx to the following for taking the time to let me know what they thoughtabout this fic: Sarah g, Caitie, Raven, Mariana, BigBad90, BuffyandSpikeForever, Shelly, KittyKat, Brat, Abub, Mermaid310, Olivia-luv, Dannii, Spuffette, Cindy, Sarah, Lauren, Saltygoodness, spikes_niblet, Raspy_luv. If i forgot anyone please forgive me......its not personal, its my failing eyes :( :)



“William…”

He raised a hand to stop her from talking.

“Me first kitten.” He walked over to a tombstone and sat/leaned against it. “I had a very interesting conversation with my mum tonight after I walked you home. Turns out shes a gypsy with some sort of powers and that’s why where living here. Anyway, ill have her explain that to you another time. I’m not blind Buffy and I am not stupid. I know strange things happen in this town. Hell the death rate is so above normal how could I not notice? But the funny thing about the death rate is this, 90 % of people who die here die at night. Now why do you suppose that is hmmm?”

Buffy looked away, she’d never seen him be sarcastic before, well she had but never directed towards her and it was making her feel like shit.

“Now we can chalk it up to bad drivers or gangs and what not, but you wanna know what I think it REALLY is?”

He waited for an answer but when he didn’t get one continued anyway.

“I think it’s those bloody tramp liars. You know how crazy they can be. With their lies and their trampy ways, going around and killing people via std’s and gossip seems like just the thing they would do. Thank the heavens Sunnydale has its very own trampliar slayer, huh Buffy?”

He was being mean and he knew it but he couldn’t stop himself. Once his mother had confirmed his suspicions he’d raced to the cemetery afraid of finding her dead, his own safety had not even been an issue. He’d known it was her the moment his mother had said the word. Chosen. Of course the fates would choose her, she was perfection, why would she not be picked?

Buffy finally lost her cool and let the tears flow, she saw Williams eyes go wide with concern for her and she laughed.

“Are you worried for me William?” she said sarcastically. “Why would you be? You know what I am, what I do. Im Buffy, the vampire slayer. I could kick a demons ass and I sure as hell could kick yours so don’t you dare look at me like that. I don’t need your sympathy.” She yelled.

Instead of backing off like she thought he would he stepped closer.

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Because I didn’t want to.”

“Why?”

“Because I was scared.” Her lower lip trembled.

“Why?”

“Because I don’t want you hurt and I don’t want you to leave me.” She wailed and fell to the soft grass, sobbing uncontrollably.

William knelt down beside her and took her in his strong arms.

“Why would I ever do that kitten?”

“Because im not normal.” She sobbed.

“Why would I want normal when I can have you princess? Normal would just be boring.”

“It’s a dangerous world I live in William.”

“It’s a dangerous world we all live in Buffy, yours is just a different kind of.”

She leaned her head against his solid chest.

He took a deep breath. “Im sorry I was so harsh with you. I was just scared out of my mind, I was terrified that I’d get hear and you’d be…..”

“Dead?” she whispered.

He could only nod his head, he didn’t want to say those words. This goddess had just walked into his life a week ago turning his life upside down and he wouldn’t have it any other way. He didn’t even want to remember life before she helped him up from the cafeteria floor. He couldn’t stand the thought of losing her or the knowledge that he almost had.

“It wouldn’t matter. I’ve died and come back once, I can do it again.” She said playfully but stopped smiling when she saw the look on his face.

“You where….gone?”

“Ya. A vamp bit me and left me to drown in a puddle he tossed me in. It worked but Xander got there just in time and brought me back.”

He looked so relieved that she had to smile. “I know you don’t like what I do but I have to do it. It’s what I was born to do.”

“I’ll never like it Buffy, I’ll always worry that you wont make it through. But I trust you, I trust you to live for me Buffy

Buffy stood and pulled him next to her. “Im gonna keep you to that promise William, and I’ll teach you, I couldn’t bare it if anything happened to you.” The last part was a whisper.

Buffy didn’t want this man to be exposed to the dangers of her world but she didn’t want him helpless to it either. She took a deep breath, she hoped she had made the right decision.

William pulled her to him and captured her lips roughly, he’d never kissed her like that and it was wonderful.

All of a sudden William found himself flat on his back on the grass with a smirking Buffy standing over him.

“What the bloody fuck was that for?” he yelled.

Buffys hand flew to her mouth and she laughed. “William, I didn’t know you even knew those words. Lesson one, it has the power, use it against itself.”

She tossed him a stake, “Go for the heart.”

And for the first time he noticed the hand clawing out of the earth not a meter from him.

He stood and waited. A mix of eagerness, anxiety and anticipation pumping through him.


After a moment a head popped through, and then shoulders, and then……wait, no and then?

The vamp had it’s bumpies on and still managed to look sheepish. “Hey, um……I’m kinda stuck, little help here?” it pleaded.

William looked at Buffy and smiled. “It has the power?” He knew he should be scared but it wasn’t in his nature to run and quite honestly this vampire seemed retarded, piece of cake he thought with a smirk.

Buffy huffed and walked over to the struggling undead, lifted him by the arm and yanked him outta the earth. ‘That’s my girl’ William thought proudly at her show of strength.


The vamp brushed itself off and turned to Buffy. “Thanks. Now I can kill you.” It sneered.

She sighed.“I’m the slayer.” She said simply, “You want him.” She pointed to William and the vamp went after the boy, ‘not as retarded as I thought’ said Williams inner voice.

Buffy waited on the sidelines, stake at the ready for when she had to help William, she vowed to herself she would do everything in her power, and she had loads of it, to keep this man safe.


The vamp dove right at him but William side stepped and grabbed its shoulders, using it’s momentum to flip him over. The vamp landed with a loud thud and Buffy was impressed.

It got back up and snarled at William, who to Buffy’s surprise just laughed. She could almost see the adrenaline going through him, he looked like he was having a blast and she couldn’t help but grin. She’d have to lecture him later that fighting the evil undead forces that plagued the earth was not fun and games but that could wait, he was smiling and she was a sucker for that look on him.

William sweep kicked the vamps legs out from under him and plunged the stake into it’s chest. He stood up with a smile but it quickly turned into shock when the vamp didn’t dust but started howling and clutching at the wood protruding from its collarbone.

William looked at Buffy who came over and used Mr. Pointy to finish it off.

“What the hell was that?” he asked creeped out. He’d never heard sounds like that before and it had given him the chills.

“That was you missing the heart stud.” Buffy teased but stopped when he looked so crestfallen. “You where incredible. I’ve never seen someone fight a vamp with that much skill, well except for me. You really kicked it’s ass.”

“I did didn’t i?” William asked proudly.

“Yup. Ya know I never told anyone this but I missed the heart my first time too.”

“Really?”

“Really.” She answered as her hand slipped into his and they walked out of the cemetery together, strangely happy in the midst of evrything.


Please let me know what you thought.....
1902 by lindsay
Author's Notes:
Thanx so much to all the reviwers and the readers. I never expected this much support and i dont know how to thank you all properly. You are all incredible and thank you doesnt even begin to cover it!!!XXX
“Ummmm……1816?” Buffy said hopefully and licked her lips. Her and William had been dating a month now and the midterm was a week away. She hadn’t pushed for anything more then a makeout session and this was just torture.

“Right.” Came the sexy british voice.

“Thank you god” Buffy said wickedly as he pulled off his shirt, now he was in a wifebeater and jeans. ‘Just a few more right answers and I’ll have him right where I want him’ she thought to herself hungrily.

The past month had been divine. They’d talked about everything from childhood memries to where they wanted to be in five years.

William had answered ‘with you’ and kissed her lightly, she had answered ‘alive’ and theyd held each other for hours, him soothing her fears and her basking in the warm sensation of being in his arms while she could.


Another question. “Right again.” He said with a smirk.

Buffy woo-hoo’d and they both laughed. He peeled off his undershirt and she almost passed out. 1,2,3,4,5,6. 6 perfect abs she counted. God he was yummy!!!

“Looks like you just needed the right inspiration huh kitten?”

Buffy smiled sheepishly. “Hey, give any girl the chance to peek at her boyfriends perfect body and they can do anything!!!”

William swallowed loudly. Things hadn’t progressed past kissing for them but that didn’t mean he didn’t want them too! It was just that she was so incredible and he wanted to savor every little thing between them. He didn’t want to ruin it by jumping into things too quickly. Still, she’d admitted that a good slay always got her hot and he knew it must be horrible for her. That’s why the idea for ‘Get it right, take it off’ had come into his head. Buffy seemed to concentrate better when she was getting something from something.


Last question…………………….


Buffy could feel the sweat forming on her brow, ‘come on Buffy you can do this…….you can do this!’ she mentally urged.

“1902” she practically yelled.

William smiled and nodded his head yes. He motioned her over and she bit her lip. Her fingers where shaking as she undid his pants buttons and slipped them from his body. He was wearing boxers so he wasn’t completely nude but it was still enough to make her moan.

William tensed at the sound. He loved it when she did that, made him feel all manly! He took her shaking hands in his and placed them in his own before raising them to his lips and kissing each finger.

Buffy let out a happy squeal when he lifted her off her feet and held her, damsel in distress style, as he carried her up the stairs.

“William?” she asked nervously but it was from excitement, not fear.

“Shhh pet.” He said soothingly as he reached her room and nudged open the door with his foot.


He layed her on the bed and looked down at her with a smile. He snuggled in beside her and played with her hair.

“Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are princess?”he asked as his caresses moved from her hair to her neck.

“Not today.” She breathed.

William moved to sit on top of her, straddling her body. “You’re so bloody perfect Buffy.” He said softly as his fingers began to slide the straps of her tank top from her shoulders, causing her to bite her lip.

She lifted herself slightly to give him the freedom to remove her tank top altogether but he pushed her down gently. “Patience luv.”

Once the straps where down he leaned in and placed two soft kisses to each shoulder, then two more on either side of her collarbone.

“William.” Buffy murmured and put her hands in his hair. It was so soft, just like his lips.

He moved down slowly and licked a trail from the middle of her chest to just under her chin and she shivered involuntarily.

She lifted her body again only this time he started to remove the top unlike earlier. He pulled it down over the rise of her breasts and breathed deeply.

“So beautiful.” He ran his fingertips over the smooth skin and leaned in to take a nipple into his mouth.

Buffy closed her eyes tightly, he was setting her on fire. As he nipped and sucked she tightened her hold on his head and started to writhe underneath him. He groaned when he felt her moistness grinding against him through his boxers.

He lifted himself and took the top completely off. Once he slid it over her ankles he started to kiss her calfs, when he got to her knees he licked behind each one and it made her jump.

When he’d kissed every spot he could and got to her shorts she looked at him through glazed eyes. He tilted his head and she knew what he was asking. Keeping eye contact throughout the whole process Buffy slid out of her shorts.

William leaned back and sucked in his breath. Buffy had never seen such a look of awe on his face and took pride that it was for her.

“You’re a goddess Buffy, so bloody perfect.” He said in a husky voice.

She reached for his boxers and he gently, but firmly, pushed her hands away. She looked at him confused.

“Not today kitten, m’not quite ready just yet. I want it to be perfect when we finally do.”

Buffy nodded tensely and moved to get her clothes so she could dress again, she didn’t want to talk. She was too afraid to say something mean. Not that she wanted to be pissed but there was only so much frustration a girl could take, ya know?

The tank top was in her hands for one second before she let it go and threw her head back against the pillows and cried out. When she could open her eyes again she saw William looking up at her with a smirk on his face.
“William, I thought….”

“Theres other things we could do till then, yeah?”

“Oh god yes” Buffy screamed in reply as his tongue found her clit for the second time.

He took it in his mouth and sucked gently as her legs spread to give him better access. He brought his hand to her entrance and slowly pushed a finger in, testing to see how she liked it. When she bucked against it he moaned and gave her slit a long, hard lick.

She was panting now and although William really didn’t know anything about girls sexually he knew that she was about to come…that or have a heart attack. But he was pretty sure it was the first!!!!

He added a second finger and began to pump his digits more quickly as he applied more pressure to her swollen center.

She clawed at his back with one hand while the other reached behind to grasp the headboard as she rocked her body up to his face and down again in time to his fingers.

“William….”she gasped.

“Cum for me baby, come on, let it go princess.” He urged and gave her clit a gentle bite before removing his fingers and plunging his tongue deep inside her depths.

She screamed ad he felt her juices flow onto his tongue. His eyes rolled back as he lapped at her, she tasted so fucken good it was unbelievable.

When he felt her shaking stop he made his way back up to her and pulled her into his arms. She rolled over and kissed him hard and long. When she pulled away she looked into his eyes.

She brushed her now damp hair from her face and smiled. “William that was incredible, I’ve never felt anything so wonderful.”

He beamed proudly. He had made his girl scream for the first time and he would never forget that moment.

“You where incredible.” He said softly and kissed her forehead.

He jerked when he felt her tiny hand sneek under his pants and grab his erection.

“You don’t have too kitten, I did what I did because I wanted to. I don’t want you to feel like you owe me.” He said but he was praying to god she DID want to!!!He’d never felt anything as good as her tiny hand did grasping his dick.

He closed his eyes and she removed her hand. He didn’t want to open them when he felt her move. He assumed it was to get dressed and he withheld a sigh. It would be a cold shower for him as soon as he got home.

Just then he felt his boxers slide down roughly and her hot mouth took his length in.

“Fuck!” he yelped, scratch the cold shower and did he say her hand on his dick was the best thing he’d ever felt?

He grabbed her hair and kept his eyes closed as he let himself get lost in the bliss that she was giving him….


Buffy felt him tense up and smiled to herself. He gently tried to move her away but she stayed put!

"Buffy kitten, im gonna cum." he tried to explain through ragged breaths.

"I know." she said quickly and returned to her seduction. She increased her rate and sucked a little harder.

"FUCK BUFFY" he yelled as he thrust his hips up in quick succession, pushing his cock deep into her throat, but not to roughly. Somehow he always knew when to stop or what to do. He was amazing she thought as he let out another loud moan and she swallowed his seed almost greedily.

He pulled her up to him and held her tight, not denying her the kiss she wanted.

She leaned her head against his chest and sighed contentedly.

"Buffy..."

"Hmmmmm baby?"

"I love you."

Buffy raised her head and saw him staring at her, his emotions plain on his face and a smile slowly formed on her lips.

"I know."

"Good." he said with a smile of his own. At least she hadnt made fun of him like Cecily had in England when he'd told her in the schools parking lot. That was enough for him.

He closed his eyes and Buffy leaned in against him. Just before he drifted off to sleep Buffy spoke softly.

"I love you." she murmured against his neck.

Williams eyes popped wide open. He'd not expected her to say it back. He looked down at the now sleeping Buffy and smiled. He was tired but there was no way in hell he could sleep now. Not when the woman he loved had just told him she felt the same. Not when he could watch his princess sleep next to him for the very first time. No, sleep could wait, this couldnt he thought as he looked down at the tiny girl curled into him, her head resting over his heart, where she would always be. Hed have to tell her when she woke up that the last answer had been 1903, not 1902 he realised with a grin.




Well i hope you liked it. Please let me know what you thought....
Getting ready to party by lindsay
Author's Notes:
Wow i cant thank those of you who have reviewed/read enough. you are all incredible and thank you so much!!!
A special thanx to all those who have reviewed the last couple of chapters!!!! Blondiebear,Brat, Aton, Shelly, Mariana, Caitie, Shanbits, Sarah g, BuffyandSpikeForever, Angie, Ebontier, olivia-luv, spikes_niblet, Boo, Saltygoodness, Aisling.. I love you guys xxx!!!




‘1903’ Buffy jotted down and stood to hand in her test. She put it on the desk and shivered.

“Are you alright Miss Summers?” the teacher asked when she saw her shake.

“Um ya.” She replied and blushed. 1903 had been one of the right answers last night and shed chosen a VERY sensitive spot for her treat. She blushed deeper and fled the class, not seeing William look up after reading the last question and smirking when she slipped out of the room. Not that he wasn’t remembering last night, he’d almost written left breast for question number 5!!!




“Andrew put that damn camera away.” Anya wailed, sick of it recording her everytime she ate.

William laughed and Buffy giggled. Oz as usual did nothing, willow looked at the boy with compassion and Xander hadn’t heard a word because he’d been busy making weird faces into the camcorder.

“But it’s a legacy for future generations.” The geeky but loveable Andrew whined. “The worlds gonna wanna know-“

“The worlds gonna wanna know what we eat?”

Andrew put the camera away and looked sheepishly at Anya.

“Touche, you’ve won this round grasshopper.”

Anya laughed and ruffled his hair. He was super annoying but she’d die to protect him. Hed grown on her, kinda like a fungus she thought as she went back to eating.


“So Buffy how do you think you did on the tests?” Willow asked.

“Well with yours and Williams help im pretty sure I aced all my midterms.” Buffy gushed happily.

A round of yay’s went around the table.

“So anyone up for the Halloween party at the Bronze tomorrow night?”

Everyone gave their yes’s and the girls started to talk about costume shopping after school. The boys just rolled their eyes, except for Andrew who asked if he could join them.

Xander was going as Agent 007 and had already rented a tux, Oz had been very vague and just said his was the ultimate costume and William was going to go as a vampire but he hadn’t told Buffy yet. He wanted her completely shocked when she saw him, he was goona do something the rebel in him had been dying for for ages and he hoped to god she liked it. It would definitely add to the bad guy ensemble hed bought and hidden in his closet.

He looked at her lovingly and wrapped an arm around her before looking at Andrew and the others fondly. They where his family now and he loved each and everyone of them. He’d have to tell Andrew soon about everything hed found out so he wouldn’t freak out when he inevitably found out the truth but he wanted to wait for the right time.


The bell rang and they headed out to their next class, each anxious for the end of the day.





“Mother of mercy” Andrew screeched when he saw a Chewbacca outfit hanging from the rack at the Halloween shop.

The girls snorted and continued riffling through the clothes. Willow pulled out a Joan of Arc costume and sighed happily, shed been hoping she would find one.

Buffy eyed her friends choice and smiled. It was so her, the previous year shed gone as an Eskimo even though Buffy had pushed for something a little less conservative. Alright, in actuality what she had chosen had been a hookers costume but Willow had a great body and she couldn’t be blamed for wanting someone to notice her shy friend. Things had turned out wonderful though and Willow had met Oz any way, harpoon and all!!!

Buffy hummed and walked through the aisles until something in the back caught her eye.

It was a crimson red dress styled after the look in the 1800’s and it was gorgeous. The bodice fit perfectly and the bottom flowed so beautifully she couldn’t NOT get it. It had a long wavy black wig that came with it and the cutest little fan.


When everyone was done their shopping they left the store and headed home. Tomorrow was gonna be something!!!


No one noticed the smug look on the shopkeepers face or heard the laughter as they walked away.

‘Tomorrow was gonna be something else’ Ethan thought to himself happily as he pictured the chaos his spell would bring to the people of Sunnydale.






Buffy opened her eyes groggily. What the fuck was that noise. She got out of bed and walked over to her window and looked out.


There, standing on her front lawn at 2 in the morning was William in his boxers.

“What are you doing?” she hissed, “Are you trying to get arrested?”


“I missed you.” She could almost see the pout on his perfect lips and she grinned.

“I saw you two hours ago.” She reminded him. She giggled when he started to climb the tree.

“S’too long.”

“Well aren’t you the little charmer?”

“You know it princess.” He said with a smile and climbed in through the window.

“So what can I help you with kind sir?”

“Well m’lady, I was hoping I could spend the night with you in my arms?”

“That’s it?” she asked with a smile knowing for a fact that it was indeed JUST that.

“That’s it.” He mimicked.

“Come on stud.” She got back into bed and lifted the covers for him to climb under.

He snuggled up close to her and pulled her to his warm chest. “You know ill never get tired of hearing that sound.” She murmered.

“What sound kitten?”

“Your heart.”

William smiled and placed a small kiss to her head. “Its yours, you can listen to it anytime you want.”

“Always?”

“Always.” He reassured as they fell into a peaceful sleep.




Please let me know what you thought :)
They did the mash..... by lindsay
Author's Notes:
The little bit of lyrics i used are from the song "monster mash". This chap will be broken into two parts. This part is called "They did the mash" the next will be called "they did the monster mash/graveyard smash". It's a pre spell/post spell kinda thing....
First before the fic I wanna thank everyone whose been reading and reviewing, I dunno what id do without you guys. You are all so incredible and your feedback means the world to me!!! Oh and also i dont know anything about Star Wars so forgive my made up chubaccan language and the lack of knowledge of the name of its language....eep, sorry, i just shot it in for fun!

Buffy finished applying her make up and gave herself a once over. William was gonna freak, she looked hot. Well hot in a proper lady kinda way. She turned to Willow who was decked out in armor and had a huge cross dangling from her chest. Anya hadn’t been able to pick out something yesterday because shed had to go home and finish an assignment shed forgotten about so she was gonna meet them at the park. They where all gonna head to the bronze together.

“Willow you look weird but great.” Buffy said with a smile.

“So do you Buffy, its so weird to see you dressed like a helpless female.” Her friend admitted and they laughed as they headed out the door to meet everyone else.



“Bloody hell” William gasped as he looked at himself in the mirror and took a deep breath. ‘I hope Buffy likes it’ he thought as he started to get dressed.


“Done.” Oz stated as he slapped a sticker over his shirt and threw on some jeans.



“Oh yeah, you’re a stud” Xan told himself as he checked himself out in the mirror and walked out of the house in his tux.


“You can do this, you can do this, you can do this.” Anya repeated over and over again as she slipped on her fluffy outfit.



“I am so wicked cool” Andrew said with a smile before slipping his wookie mask on and hitting his chest in a way he thought of as ‘manly like’.








Ethan looked at his watch. 8pm. One hour and counting he thought with a smirk. God, he loved chaos.








Willow and buffy where the first to arrive at their destination so they sat on the swings and played. Willow jumped when Oz got there and smiled at his ‘name tag’.

“Isnt that sacrilegious?”she teased looking at the word GOD scribbled in black marker on the sticker.

“Not tonight.”he answered with a smile.

The next to arrive where Xander and Anya.


“Oh my god” Buffy giggled and hopped down rushing over to her friends.

“Anya, that’s hilarious.” She added.

Anya huffed. “It’s not funny its terrifying.”

“Youre a bunny Anya.” Willow said with a smile.

“Exactly.” Came the ex vengeance demons reply.

“You look handsome Xander.” Buffy said turning to her other friends, “And Oz, you look…..all powerful.”

Everyone laughed at that and they gave Buffy their compliments on her attire, Xan got sucker punched when Anya saw his eyes bulge just a little too much for her liking.



“So wheres Andrew and William?” Xan asked and looked at his watch.

“They should be here any minute.” And at that this great big hairy thing walked up to their group while everyone stood there shocked.


“Um…. Can we help you?”

“Aru miga mu grrr”


Everyone except Xander backed away a little wigged out.

“What the fuck did it say?” Buffy asked.

Xan laughed. “It said ‘You all look great’ in wookie talk.”

“Um….thanx.”


Anya walked up to it and rubbed its head. “Its gotta be Andrew.” She said with an affectionate smile and the ‘it’ nodded.

Everyone cracked up and Oz turned to Xander. “How did you know what he said?”

“It’s a guy thing.”

“Im a guy and I didn’t get it.”

“Fine Oz,” Xan said in defeat, “It’s a geek thing.”

“I see.” Oz said in his Oz-ish way, ‘keep it plain, keep it simple’ was this guys motto.


Buffy looked around for William and didn’t see him but she did see something that sped up her heart rate by a ten fold. Across the street and just a little down the block there was some grade A eye candy. With a black wife beater and black jeans and bleached blond hair this guy looked plain yummy. He had a long leather duster that fell to his feet and he walked with a swagger that screamed ‘you know you wanna dance’, if by dance you meant fuck!!!!

By the time he was right across from them he had all the ladies on the streets attention and what getting whistled at from every direction.



‘He’s walking right to us’ Buffy thought with a smile. She couldn’t touch but damn she could look and she was taking full advantage of that loop hole in the ‘Relationship Guide’.


He looks so familiar, Buffy looked harder and almost fainted before she realised she was the slayer and not the damsel in reality.

“William?” Buffy breathed and everyone started talking at once.


When the initial freak out and ‘wow’ fest died down William walked over and stood in front of Buffy, running a hand over his platinum locks nervously.

“Well kitten, I know what the others think, what about you?”

She lunged at him and practically devoured his mouth.

William pulled away and laughed. “I’ll take that as a yes?”

Buffy could only nod her head which was fine by him because he’d just noticed her costume and he was blown away. His eyes travelled slowly over her form and he could swear his heart had stopped for a moment.

Black and red. His favorite colors on his favorite girl who just happened to be the most beautiful girl in the world too.

“Buffy, wow, you look, wow.”

Buffy blushed and looked down. “Thank you.”

He smiled again and she noticed for the first time his fangs. They actually looked pretty real.

“Oh my god baby, that’s awesome!”she squealed.

Xan turned and noticed the faux canines too. “Hey Buffster, thank god your not the slayer tonight huh?” he said with a smile and they all started to head to the Bronze.

Each couple walking side by side lost in their own little worlds for the moment.

William took Buffys hand in his own and looked down at her as she spoke.

“Okay, so tonight your this bad ass vampire so your gonna need a name!”

“Whats wrong with William pet? Not dangerous enough?”he teased.

Buffy giggled. “It’s not bloody enough, vamps should have scary names.”

“William the bloody?”

“SPIKE!” Buffy squealed happily when she thought of a name she liked.

“Spike huh?” he liked the way the name sounded coming from her mouth.

“Spike it is then kitten, for tonight at least.”

He wrapped his arm around her waist. “What made you choose that?”

“Oh it was easy.”she said with a wicked grin. “I just used the name ive given your….”

“That’s enough baby.” William said choking on his laughter as they reached the door to the bronze.

They could hear the music pumping and they couldn’t wait to get inside. It was already 8:30!




They waited in line for a couple of minutes and then headed in, all of them headed to the dance floor. Part of the party tonight consisted of a dance contest and they all wanted to give it a whirl for the sake of fun. The monster mash was playing as the couples faced each other already laughing.


*they did the mash, they did the monster mash, it was a graveyard smash….*



Sorry to leave you guys there but I wanted to break this chap up into two parts, pre and post chaos spell. Hope you liked it still though, please let me know what you thimk of it so far!
They did the monster mash/ Graveyard smash by lindsay
Author's Notes:
I hope you guys like this it was hard to write. I was going for funny, sweet, romantic, crazy and i think it came out as a big mess lol. Sorry if it isnt up to par for all of you......
Thanx to all the readers and reviewers you guys are so incredible!!! Special thanx to Spikes_niblet, Shelly, Brat, Kellie Mulder, Caitie, Blondiebear, Seraiza, Aisling, Spikes Eternal Lover, Cecilia, Spuffette, Shanbits for reviewing the last chapter, you guys simply wow me :)




Buffy swirled around Will-oops, Spike while doing this weird hand thing shed seen in a movie years ago. Beach party something or other, it didn’t matter cuz she was having fun and Spike, well she suspected he was laughing AT her but at least that gorgeous smile was out.


The music changed to some swing song that nobody knew, the judges must have been having a hard time sorting out the possible winners from the ‘not gonna win even if hell froze over’ candidates so they’d upped the hardness.


Buffy smiled and looked at Spike who held out his hand looking confident.

“I cant swing dance” she told her lover who just waved his finger at her again to come closer.

She took his outstretched hand and he pulled her to him so fast she spun into his arms.

“Just let me lead and will be alright, do you trust me?”

“Of course I do.”

“Do you wanna win?”

“Of course I do!”

“Good.”

The next thing she saw was him spread his legs wide and then whoosh, she was sliding between them. When she reached the other side hed already spun and was facing her, they both wore huge grins.

“Your good!” Buffy gushed.

“Your beautiful.” He answered and picked her up so that her legs wrapped around his hips.

She threw her head back and laughed as he moved her guickly from one side of him to the next while she tried for dear life to keep her legs closed.


Next thing she knew she was on the floor on her ass.

“While I never!” she huffed and stood, brushing herself off daintily.

She took a look around and gasped right before she fainted, not seeing the frantic rabbit rush by her terrified.


When she came to she was in a handsome mans grasp and her hand flew to her forehead.

“Quite a spill you took there eh pet?”

“Who are you, where am I ?” she asked the man with blond hair.

“Seems to me that your in Sunnyhell California, gorgeous.” he said with a sneer.
“What am I doing hear? What year is this?”

“The year is 1999 kitten and you where just about to join me for supper.”

The man growled deeply and plunged his fangs into her neck, sipping hungrily.

Fuck she tasted good, there was no way he was gonna drain this one no matter how hungry he was. It felt as if he hadn’t fed in years but she was just too hot to kill. No he'd turn her but not just yet, first he had to make her his.

“Mine”he snarled between his deep sips.

Elizabeth threw her head back. Never before had she felt anything so pleasurable. She was quite appauled by the fact that this was no ordinary man but some sort of man/dog. How else could his teeth be so sharp?


She heard the strange one growl the word mine and something in her pulled at her soul, forcing her to respond “yours” as she fainted yet again.

Only this time Spike was there to catch her and he lifted her limp form into his arms as he headed out the door through the mob of monsters, princess’s, knights, demons and was that a rabbit?






“I can hear you lord and I will do your bidding” Joan of arc screamed and raised herself from bended knee to draw her sword. She looked around and chose the first one of many she’d been chosen to destroy. It appeared to be some hair beast, sent from the devil to reek havoc Joan established as she walked purposefully toward it.




It looked at the woman bearing the sword and started to growl.


“Rum auru groo llllllllll” * What the bananas? Whats going on? Wheres my ship, Luc, Laya,where are you? *



Xander stood in the center of it all trying to find his now animal girlfriend and the others hed come with. He didn’t have a clue what was going on but he wanted to get out of there before he became some demons butt monkey.

He turned and saw Willow approaching Chubacca and darted between them.

“Strange one, leave now. Let me do my job.”

“What the googly moogly are you talking about Wills? It’s me, Xander, your best friend…remember me?”

“Step aside, my mission does not involve you” she hissed and raised her sword as a threat.


Just then Oz came out of nowhere and punched her, knocking her out cold. He looked at Xan with a shameful expression.

“Had to be done.”

Xan nodded his agreement. “Whats happening?”

“The costumes I think. Everyone wearing them has turned into their outfits.”

“Not everyone” Xan countered. Theres still a few of us who are the same.”

Just then Spiderman swung by their heads and ran out of webbing, falling on his ass to be attacked by what Xan could only describe as goblins.

“Ethans Halloween shop!”Xan shouted. “That’s where the others bought their costumes.”

“We need Giles” Oz yelled over the roar of the screams and the howls.


“Grua bular tigiheu”

Xan patted the wookie and looked at Oz, who had his eyebrow raised.

“He said that we fought by his side so he will fight by ours, it is the way of the wookie.”

“Cool.” Oz answered as they battled their way to the exit, Xan stopping for a minute to snatch a rabbit that was hiding under the table and giving it a quick kiss to its trembling head. “It’ll be okay baby” he said to the shaking fluff ball as he followed the others into the night.



“Where am I?” Elizabeth asked for the second time that night and tried to stand but was too weak.

“In a cozy l'il crypt” came the snarky reply.

She couldn’t see him but somehow he was walking towards her with an inhuman ease.

“How is it you do not stumble sir, 'tis as black as cloak in here.”

She couldn’t figure out why she wasn’t petrified of the creature who had not too long ago snacked on her neck but she felt safe somehow.

“Vamp eyes kitten, the better to see you with.”

She could vaguely see the white of his teeth when he smiled and the glowing amber orbs she assumed where his eyes.


“What is this….vamp thing you refer yourelf as?”


“Were undead we are, the lot of us. There as thousands of us who walk the earth. Once upon a time I was like you princess, living, breathing, human. Now im so much more. Im immortal and you will be too .”


Elizabeth gasped. “And if I refuse?” she said angrily not liking where this talk was going. But she was just a frail girl, how could she fight this monster?

“You don’t get to refuse” he answered simply and laughed. It was an eerie sound that filled her with dread and yet, at the very same time, she had to bite back a smile and the tingles it sent down her spine. And they where not of the unpleasant variety. She blushed. It just wasn’t proper to be having these thoughts about a stranger, and a stranger that wasn’t human at that. She mentally tsk’d herself and the man/creature laughed loudly.


“You’re a strange bird.”

He could see the confused look on her face and continued. “I bit you, marked you, now im in your ‘ead wether you like it or not.


Elizabeth just glared at him since she didn’t need to speak.


Spike gasped and looked shocked. “You’re a saucy one.” He said and sauntered over to her. “Lets begin shall we?”










“Giles” xander screamed while he pounded on the librarians door.

The door swung open a few seconds afterwards and the group rushed in. Giles gaped at the Wookie, he shamefully admitted to the boys that he did in fact know what one was, and they filled him in on everything.


“You say the shop belonged to a man named Ethan?”

“Ya, creepy looking british guy.” Xan said.

“Bollocks, that nancy boy was in town and I didn’t even realise it.” The older man said with a large frown marring his face.

“Right then, well head to his shop. He and I go way back and if I know him as well as I used to then he'll be there watching all the chaos hes created.”


They loaded up on weapons and headed out, leaving Joan of Arc chained to the bathtub and the rabbit in Giles room where it had run under the covers to hide.






Joan woke up in a panic. “Free me you cowards” she shouted to the empty house over and over again.

When she realised no one was coming to help her she started to pray to god for his aid. He wouldn’t let one of his messengers down….right?





They reached the Halloween shop and Chubacca kicked open the door and looked at the others in what they assumed was a happy way. It was kinda smiling, or at least they thought it was. It was pretty hard to tell.


“Ripper old friend, jolly good of you to pop by for a visit. Sadly I was just on my way out.” The other british man said and tried to rush past them only to run right into a rock hard mass of….fur?


“Not quite yet Ethan.” Giles growled as he pushed the once-friend to the floor and rolled up his sleeves, this was gonna be fun.






“Begin what?” Elizabeth asked nervously.

“Changing you.”

She slapped him as hard as she could across the face. “I will not undress in front of your molesting eyes!”she screeched angrily.

He held his face and vamped out, showing off his bumpies and making her shy away from him.

“Bloody hell woman, I didn’t mean change your clothes. I meant make you like me.”


“Oh…….” She wound up and slapped him again, this time drawing blood.

“Bloody fuck, what was that for?” he asked as his tongue swept out to lick the fluid running from his lower lip, it tasted like her he thought with a smile.

“For wanting to kill me.” She said as tears sprang to her eyes.

“Come on now pet, I don’t wanna kill you.” A pause. “Well I do but only so you can come back and be with me forever, I want you by my side always princess.”he said as he kneeled down in front of her and took her tiny hands into his own.


Elizabeth bit her lip. She knew it wasn’t the right time to be thinking this, what with an undead creature wanting to make her one of his kind but that was the most romantic thing shed ever heard and she had to fight every fiber of her Victorian being not to swoon.


The man/thing that called himself Spike stood and wrapped his arms around her, diving in and pressing his cold but sweet tasting lips to her own.






Punch. “How” Punch “do we” Punch “Fix this?”


Ethan spit out blood and glared at the watcher. “Nice to know you still have the ripper in you Rupert.”

Punch.

“Alright then.” Ethan pulled an amulet out of his pocket and handed it over to Oz, who took it and smashed it, smashing was always a good way to go.


Xan went to the window and looked out to the streets. Everyone was walking around and looking confused but they where normal again. As normal as Sunnydale residents could be that is. “All clear.” Xan said to the others.


Giles looked at the man he’d been beating on. “When you wake up you better leave this town for good or ill see to it that the ‘ripper’ is the last thing you see. You’ve endangered hundreds of innocent people Ethan.”

“What do you mean when I wake up?” he asked before his world went black.


Giles stood over the unconscious man and smirked. It was good to let loose sometimes.






Andrew ripped off his mask and took deep breaths of air before turning an accusing eye to the other two with him.

“What the grape nuts is going on here?”

They all looked at him and laughed lightly.

Xan walked over and drapped his arm over the boys shoulder. “Into every generation….”




Anya woke up and looked around. Where was she? Why was it so dark? She flung her arms wildly and tossed the blanket off of herself. Am I in Giles’s bedroom?

Oh god she thought as she ran to the bathroom to throw up, she felt as if shed been violated in the worst way possible.


But when she flung open the door to find Willow chained to the tub she thought maybe things hadn’t been all that bad for her…….





“Mmmmmmmmmm” Buffy moaned against Williams lips before the nights earlier events came rushing back and her hand flew to her neck.


William gasped and pulled away from her. “Buffy…im so sorry princess….” He had tears in his eyes when he saw what he’d done to her.


“You claimed me.”

“I know you cant forgive me-“ he didn’t even have time to finish his sentence because Buffy shot herself at him and squealed happily.

“You claimed me even though you where this big bad vamp. You still wanted me!!!”

“Ill always want you Buffy.”

As he closed his eyes and held her to him tightly he thanked god that she wasn’t upset. He knew it wasn’t his fault but he still felt guilty. He’d scarred his kitten. But when he saw how happy she was at the fact that he hadn’t just eaten her and left her dead he had to smile himself. Only his girl could find the 'yay' in that!







After the gang had met up at Giles and everyone told their story and the house was empty again Giles went to his room and flopped on his bed.

“What the hell?”he roared and jumped up with look of disgust on his face. When he turned on the lights and saw for the first time all the brown pellets that where lining his sheets he paled and ran for the shower.

‘Anya’ he cursed as he went to the living room and lied on his couch to try and get some sleep, thoughts of rabbit feces haunting his mind.


Please let me know what you guys thought, it would mean a lot to me :)
Everything we do is perfect by lindsay
Author's Notes:
I cant believe how great all you guys are. The reviews are simply amazing and what an ego boost they give me :) Thanx so much for all the support and opinions, you guys are incredible, i cant thank everyone whos reading and reviewing enough!!!XXX
“Oh William its so beautiful….”

“You like it princess?”

“I love it but I cant accept this its too much.”

“You’ll break my heart if you don’t.”

“But it must have cost a fortune.” Buffy countered and stared at the platinum band with the heart shaped diamond that was on her hand.

William laughed. “If that’s your way of trying to get the price out of me it wont work.”

Buffy frowned. “That’s not what I was trying to do baby, I just meant-“

“I was teasing kitten, but its yours, ill not be returning it in this life so just wear it and shush up about the cost, you’re worth everything to me kitten and this ring is just a small token of my love for you.”



Buffy looked at the ring, then at William, then at the ring again, it was REALLY pretty and then she attacked his mouth with hers.

Today was their 4 month anniversary and the ring had been his gift to her. She felt bad that all she’d gotten him was a Sex Pistols CD collection and a zippo lighter that had “Big Bad” scrawled on it. It was a symbol of the night he’d claimed her.

They’d already been through so much together Buffy realised as she melted into his kiss. She traced her fingers lightly over the scar cutting through his eyebrow.

He’d been patrolling with her one night about two months ago when a chick vamp had attacked him. Buffy had turned around to see him on the ground and bleeding right before he dusted the bitch. She’ felt so proud of her man at that moment. Plus he’d looked all bad ass ‘I’ve been hurt, wanna fuck?’. Sadly he hadn’t wanted to, the british in him had demanded that he rush home and disinfect the gash before he contracted some ‘foul undead disease’, his words, not hers!!!


They’d been pretty hot and heavy since the Halloween crazyness and Buffy was nearly at wits end. Not that she didn’t love his tongue, cause she REALLY REALLY did. It was almost sinful what he could do with it but after a while his mouth and his fingers just weren’t enough. It felt as if there was a void inside her that would only be filled once they made love, she knew deep down that he was the missing part of her soul and she was desperate to be whole again. She sighed out loud.


William pulled away. “Whats wrong baby, are you feeling okay? Do you have a fever?” he asked frantically as he sat her on her bed and felt her forehead.

“Your not hot sweetheart.”

“That’s not where the fever is.” Buffy whispered with a pout.

William looked at her and cocked his head. Tonight would definitely be the night, he couldn’t not be close to her anymore and not be able to give in to his lust and his love. They’d waited long enough.

“Right then, is it here?” he asked and gently began to massage her breasts over her thin tank top.

She closed her eyes and arched towards his now skilled hands. With a moan she shook her head ‘no’.

“No? Well then is it here?” He lifted her top over her shoulders and began to lick the smooth skin of her stomach. Nipping every so often and making her jump ever so slightly.

“Lower baby, please it’s lower.” Buffy half cried.

“It does seem to be getting warmer baby.” He moaned against her jean- covered center before biting over the material and making her thrust her hips off the bed.

He stood and pulled her pants off completely before taking his own shirt off. Her body was covered in a light sheen of sweat already and just the site of her like that had him hard in a second.


He kneeled over her again and licked her slit slowly as his free hand massaged her leg. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him up to her mouth.

Kissing him she frantically tried to remove his pants but her hands where shaking too badly. He guided her fingers until the button popped open and she straddled him.



“Fuck baby” he moaned as she rubbed her naked heat over his throbbing dick for the first time His eyes rolled back and he bucked his hips which only encouraged her more.


She took his cock into her hand and guided the head to her clit. She all too slowly rubbed him over the sensitive clit as she writhed to the pleasure of it all. William had to hold himself back from cumming at the site of her using him to get herself off like that. It was bloody incredible!


She screamed his name seconds afterwards and when her eyes opened she looked as if she was on the prowl…

She leaned over and shut the lamp on her nightstand off leaving only the bright moonlight to illuminate them.

They both gasped at the others beauty. Buffy was mesmerized by the way the pale light made the shadows accentuate every cut in every one of his muscles, making him look like a god. His eyes where almost black with lust but through it all she could see the undying love that would never leave those orbs, he would love her until the day he died and she knew that the same thing went for her.

William bit his lower lip as he watched the emotions dance over his kittens face. Lust, passion, desire, love, so much love it made his heart swell. He would never love another one for the rest of his life, she had tainted him and he wouldn’t have it any other way.


“Buffy baby…”

“Shhh, let me do this for you, for us okay?”

He could only nod his head in response. She guided him between her folds and ever so slowly lowered herself inch by inch. He had one hand wrapped tightly around her waist and the other clutching the bed frame behind his head.

Buffy knew that initially it would hurt but when he passed her barrier she was surprised that the pain had only lasted seconds.

William gasped when he felt the sensitive skin break away and looked into her eyes. She was smiling softly down at him.

“Baby you feel so perfect.” He moaned but remained still, allowing her the necessary time to adjust to his length.

“Everything we do is perfect William.” She whispered and began to gently sway her hips, placing her hands on his chest to steady herself.

In moments her head was thrown back in pure ecstacy and she was breathing hard. William sat up and licked her neck, the hand that had been holding the headboard now gave him support as he pounded into her with his growing need.

“Baby, so tight….so wet….”he was so lost it was beyond him to form a sentence but Buffy was too dazed to even notice.

Her walls began to squeeze him and he grunted at the shockwave it sent through his body. He flipped them over and pinned her hands over her head as she ground herself against him for friction.

“Like that kitten?” he asked when he pinched her clit and she screamed.

“Harder” she managed to choke out. William smiled and obeyed, who was he to deny this goddesss?

He started to pump into her with bruising force but it was just right for the slayer in her as her whole body tensed and she screamed his name.

When her eyes opened again she encouraged him on. “Cum for me baby…so big…feel so good, wanna hear you cum…’

And he did. He came with a roar, pumping into her in short thrusts several times before one last mind numbing plunge and then he fell on top of her, his body exhausted and his soul satiated.


When he had the presence of mind to roll off of her to let her breathe he pulled her into his side, so that they where face to face.

“That was incredible Buffy.”he murmured, “I am so in love with you baby.”

“I know.” She said with a winning smile before yawning, “You’re the only one for me William.”

She snuggled into him so that her head was resting over his heart and he kissed her forehead.

“Sweet dreams princess.” He whispered.

“Will?”

“Hmmm?”

“You’ll be here in the morning right?”

“Always baby, sleep now.” He ordered gently as he played with her hair and watched until her breathing slowed and evened before shutting his own weary eyes, a smile gracing his face as he drifted into his dreams, which as always, where of the bright future that they had together.



Please let me know what you thought :)
God help him by lindsay
Author's Notes:
This was even hard for me to write since i love William so much so please dont be too hard on me......there was warnings that this would happen and things will turn out just fine, i promise. So please keep that in mind and i hope you enjoy this chap even though its sad....
Special thanx to spikes_niblet, Shelly, Brat, Kellie Mulder, Caitie, Blondiebear, Seraiza, Aisling, Spikes Eternal lover, Cecilia, Spuffette, Shanbits, sarah g, BuffyandSpikeForever, KittyKat, Olivia_luv, for reviewing the last few chaps, you guys are my muses and I love you!!!xxx





Buffy felt warmer then usual when she woke up that morning and then it hit her. She wasn’t alone. Her thoughts drifted back to the night she and William had shared and she snuggled in closer to his heated form.

“Mmmmmm”she mumbled softly.

“Morning kitten.”

She opened her eyes and found him looking at her softly.

“Morning baby.” She smiled.

He leaned down and gave her a gentle kiss before stretching his body out.


She giggled at the sight of naked William stretching and looking like a cat while he did so. His two arms where spread out in front of him and his back was arched upwards, leaving his very uncovered ass in the air and asking for a ….

“OW” Will yelled as her hand connected with his skin leaving a handprint on his bottom.

Buffy just giggled and he growled playfully before his tickling fingers found her ribs and she didn’t find it so funny anymore.

“I cant breathe” she shrieked after a moment of laughing so hard she was gasping for breath.

He stopped and gave her a smug look. “That’s what you get for messing with the big bad.”

She raised a brow. “The big bad huh? She said wickedly and looked down at his impressive appendage and grabbed it. “Well its definitely big but ill have to say its not bad, in fact its quite good.”

William smiled proudly before pouncing on top of her.


5 hours later……..

“Fuck me” Buffy breathed after he rolled off her.

“Again?”

“NO I cant take anymore, just a figure of speech baby.” She said with a laugh.

“Thank god.” He moaned and wiped his face with his hand.



They showered and Buffy walked him to the door. He was gonna go home and change and shower and then he was gonna head back after supper.

Buffy called Willow for some much needed girl talk and the redhead was over twenty minutes later.


“Spill buffy!” Willow said with her resolve face and Buffy smiled as they sat side by side, facing each other on the couch.

“We made love!” Buffy squealed excitedly and Willow bounced giddily on the cushion.

“Details RIGHT NOW, except for the icky ones.” Her face scrunched up at that and Buffy started talking.

“It was so perfect Willow. It was slow and passionate and he was so gentle. Everytime he touched me it was like he was saying ‘I’ll always love you’ but without words.”

“Oh my goddess” Willow breathed and motioned Buffy to continue.

“We fell asleep holding each other and when we woke up it was like we couldn’t get enough. He’s the fucken’ energiser bunny Willow, but an x rated version!”

Both girls laughed at that and Willow was never happier for her friend. It was about damn time Buffy was happy. Not that she hadn’t been happy lately but the horny factor left her blond friend constantly agitated but that was gone now so yays all around!

“I know he’s the one Willow, I can feel it here.” Buffy went on and put her hand over her heart. “It’s like my heart doesn’t beat on its own anymore, it beats with his. I know it sounds corny but hes my everything, my reason to keep fighting except for you and the scoobies.”she added to let her friend know how much she meant to her as well.

Willow smiled and touched Buffys hand. “I know what you mean. It’s like me and Oz, I cant picture not having him in my life.”

Buffy noticed Willows slight frown at the mention of her boyfriend.

“Are things okay between you two?”

“I don’t know. The last 2 months have been weird. Theres certain nights that well have plans and hell cancel last minute on me. I know hes hiding something from me but I just don’t know why.”

“Oh Willow im sure it has nothing to do with your relationship, hes probably just going through something big right now. You know he loves you.”

“I know I just wish he’d tell me what was going on. Maybe ill ask him about it tonight. I’ll stop by his house EVEN though he cancelled and demand an answer, ill even put on my resolve face!” Willow said forcefully.

“That’s my girl, that face would work on hardened criminals Willow, you’ll get your answer!”


The phone rang interrupting them and while Buffy talked to William, it was obviously him with all the ‘baby’s’ and ‘sweetie’s’ f;ying around, she packed her stuff. It was almost time to go see Oz. Time always flew when she was with her best friend and she was thankful for the time they always made for each other.

“Buffy hung up and looked at Willow. “Leaving already?”

“Ya I’m off to see the wizard.”

“The wonderful wizard of Oz?”

“That’d be the one.” Willow answered and they giggled.

“Thanks for coming over Wills, I appreciate it.” Buffy said and gave her friend a hug. “Want me to walk you home, its almost sunset?”

“No ill be fine, I brought my bike so ill be home in less then ten minutes. Plus shouldn’t you be getting ready to see William?”

“How’d did you know he was coming?”

“You’re a little flushed sweetie.” Willow said with a smile and waved as she left the house leaving an embarrassed Buffy on her own.

She walked up the stairs and got in the shower. William would be there in a half an hour and she wanted to be pretty.










William yelled goodbye to his mom and headed out. He had a ‘date’ with the girl of his dreams and he walked with a bounce in his step.

He was walking by the cemetery when he heard a woman sobbing. He peeked in and saw a frail girl with long dark hair with her head resting on a tombstone while her body shook with its cries. He didn’t want to be late meeting Buffy but he didn’t want something happening to the strangely beautiful woman while she was so obviously distressed.

He walked up and put a hand gently on her shoulder so as not to frighten her.

“Are you alright miss?” he asked softly and he gasped when she looked up at him. Her eyes where hypnotizing and her couldn’t look away. “It’s not safe to be here after dark.” He advised softly.

“They took my daddy away.”

“Who did miss?”

“The pixies with their shiny orbs and rotten words, I’ve come to get him back.”

Alright so he knew she was crazy so why wasn’t he walking away? He couldn’t even answer his own question as he sank deeper into her brown orbs.

“Youre covered in sunshine sweet boy, it hovers all around you. If I cant have my daddy then I want the light.” She sing-songed with a pout.

She raised to manicured nails and waved them in front of his face. He couldn’t help but follow their sway.

“Be in me sweet boy.”

When he was standing completely still she walked over and kissed his neck.

“Buffy.” Was all he could manage to get out before two fangs pierced his delicate flesh and she drank deeply, using her strength to keep him from falling.

When the world was almost black he could feel himself being pushed against her chest. A warm liguid gushed to his mouth and god help him he was too thirsty to deny it.

He drank as deeply as she had, his mind screaming at him not to but his body was too desperate for fluid to listen.

And then there was nothing.



Please let me know what you thought.....:)
He's Gone by lindsay
Author's Notes:
Thanx so much for the support everone has been given me, its appreciated to the max!!!!I hope you like this one and please try to understand why Jenny does what she did....I hope you can all understand...:)
First id like to say WOW and OMG, the reviews you guys gave where absolutely mind blowing and I cant thank those of you enough. Sadly all I can really do is respond to them and give you guys a lil section in my fic so I hope its enough. Here goes. Blondiebear, Shanbits, Seraiza, Spuffette, olivia-luv, Jess, Kellie Mulder, Cecilia, Caitie, Aisling spikes_niblet, BuffyandSpikeForever, Shelly, Brat, sarah g.
You guys are the greatest and its all of you (as well as other reviewers I haven’t mentioned but this is just for the last chap) that inspire me to write as much as I do. Thank you so much and a special thanx to my readers as well. I love you all!!!!xxx



Buffy rocked herself as she cried. She’d been waiting two hours for William now. She’d tried his house but he wasn’t there and she’d only succeeded in scaring his mom.

As the tears ran down her face she stood and changed from lingerie to slayer clothes. She was hunting tonight but not for demons, for him. She knew him better then anyone and her soul knew that something must have happened, he wouldn’t break a promise for nothing.


She grabbed a few stakes and headed out.







Jenny lit the last candle being used for her spell. It would give her a vision of where her son was and what had happened. Normally she wouldn’t go to such an extent but something in her gut told her something was wrong.

“Hecatate I implore you. Show me what my own eyes cannot see.”

She looked into the bowl of water that was in the middle of the candles and screeched at what she saw.

She curled into a ball on the floor, the words ‘my baby’ torn from her lips in screaming agony.






Buffy tensed. There was someone following her through the rows of graves. She could feel it but not see it. Which meant it was William, or a vampire.

“William? She whispered. When she got no response she knew it was a vamp, William would have come to her had he been there.

“Look I’m not in the mood for hide and seek tonight so lets just get this over with.” She said to the darkness.

There was a gentle rustling as a man stepped out of the shadows. He was tall and dark, well, not his skin but his attire was. He looked all broody and forehead-y!

He had his hands raised in surrender as he spoke. “I’m not here to hurt you, I’m here to help you.”he said pleadingly.

Buffy lowered her stake. “Angel I presume?”

“How did you know?”

“I have a friend of the gypsy variety.”

“Oh……”

“What do you want?”

“I want to help you fight.”

God she was gorgeous. He’d loved her for so long after Whistler had shown him her from a darkened alley. He’d finally got the courage to come to Sunnydale and meet her, the woman who had been plaguing his thoughts for over two years now. He’d seen her just before she’d been chosen, a gift of some sort from the ptb’s . She was seventeen now he calculated and the years had only made her more appealing.

She snorted. “Ya, turns out that wouldn’t be such a good idea. You’ll lose that soul of yours or something like that and go all bumpy again.”

He took a step back at her sharp words and cutting tone. This was not how he’d pictured things going.

“That can’t be true.” he said softly.

“It is though, unlifes a bitch huh?”

At his hurt expression Buffy sighed and rubbed her temples. “Look I’m sorry but I’m looking for someone right now, it’s a bad time to chat.”

“I can help you.” He answered, his eagerness back in full force.

Buffy smiled lightly. Maybe he could smell William out for her or something.

“That would be great.” She fished through her pockets and took out a note William had written her. It said only ‘I love you’ and he had given it to her for when she went patrolling without him, he’d told her it would keep her safe because he’d never let anything happen to her. “Smell this.” She said and tossed the paper to him.

Angel did as was instructed and got his scent. They walked in silence before he stopped suddenly and sniffed the air.

“What is it? Is it my boyfriend?” the tiny blond asked hopefully and Angel looked away. She had a boyfriend and that hurt his un-dead heart more then he’d thought it would. But what was irking him was the scent of this boy and the scent of Druscilla so close together. He could also smell blood. Both the boys, and his childes.

He nodded his head ‘no’ and Buffy looked away defeated. “Maybe you should go home and wait for him there. I’ll finish patrolling tonight.”

“Thank you Angel.” she said and almost ran out of the cemetery in hopes of finding William waiting on her front porch for her.

As Angel watched her leave he went in search of the vampiress he’d created so long ago, and the new childe she’d taken as well. He didn’t know how he would tell Buffy he was dead, truthfully he didn’t think he could, or would.


He walked further into the darkness and the fresh smell of death stung his sensitive nostrils.






Jenny lifted herself from the floor, unsure of how long shed been like that, and ran into the night. She was going to get her baby back, he was still her baby, always would be no matter what!


She ran through the tombstones and stopped just outside a crypt before kicking open the door. She was using heavy magicks right now and the power was flowing through her dangerously.


“Miss Edith says you should have knocked.” The dark vampires hissed. “You shall not have your cookies today mum.”

Jenny looked at her through black eyes. “Where’s my son?”

“Do you mean MY son?” Druscilla asked with a laugh as she twirled about.

Jenny waved her arm through the air and the vamp flew into a wall. She got up with a snarl but found she couldn’t move when the woman yelled “STILL!”


She growled as Jenny approached the body that lay on the sarcophagus but could do nothing to stop her from picking up his limp form and carrying him away. She hissed and snapped at her but the woman just walked on, her dead son heavy in her arms.




“I’m sorry baby, I’m so sorry.” Jenny cried as she stepped into the night once more and walked through the graveyard on her way back to her house.

Luckily it was late enough that she didn’t run into anybody and she made it home with no disturbances.

She carried William to the basement and chained his arms to the cot that adorned the almost bare room. The magicks had worn her out and she slumped against the far wall and cried herself into a peace-less slumber, a stake held tightly in her hand. A stake she knew she could never use against the demon that wore her Williams face.






Druscilla fell to the floor later and ran into the night but the gypsy had strong powers and had covered her scent. It didn’t matter though, when her childe woke up she would know where he was. They where bonded now, for all un-life.





Angel reached the crypt where his childes scent was creeping from and stood outside the door. Of all the things he’d done as Angelus, Dru was the worst. He’d toyed with her and driven her insane before turning her. It would always haunt his soul.

He pushed open the crypt door.

“Daddy?” came the soft voice.

“What have you done Dru?” he asked full of shame. Shame for what she’d done and for what he’d done to her.

“Not daddy.” The vamp whined and shrunk away from him before she started to babble about the pixies and the stars.

Angel sighed and looked around. The boy wasn’t here but his scent was.

“Where is he Dru?”

“The pixie took him away but hell come back, good puppies always do.” She said laughing.







Buffy sat on her porch, her eyes always scanning the streets for signs of him but never finding any. She stood up and went inside before dialling his number again.


Jenny woke up to the sound of ringing and rushed to the phone. “Yes?”

“Jenny its Buffy, has Will come home yet?”

Jenny bit back tears. “Buffy, sweetie, there’s been an accident.”

Buffy sank to the floor of her kitchen.

“Is he okay?” she choked out.


Jenny prayed to god to forgive her for what she was about to do.

“He’s gone Buffy. He was hit by a car and he didn’t make it.”


“Noooooo” Buffy screamed out and started sobbing.

Jenny let herself cry as well. “The funeral will be in two days Buffy. He’ll be cremated, the damage……..the damage was bad so no one can see him.”


The two woman sat on the phone and cried for the loss of the person they both loved more then life. Jenny prayed that she would be forgiven for this sin but Buffy was the slayer and she couldn’t lose her baby twice.




When they finally hung up the phone Buffy dialled Giles number. When he picked up all he heard was crying and he rushed over to Buffys house, the anguished sobs ringing in his head. He knew who they belonged to.


He walked in without knocking and found his slayer curled into a ball on the cold kitchen tiles. She wasn’t crying anymore but was staring blankly at the wall. She didn’t even seem to notice him standing in front of her. He picked her up and brought her to the couch. He rubbed her back as he muttered soothing words to her.

After a while she fell asleep and Giles dialled Jennys number. He knew it had something to do with William, Buffy kept mumbling his name while she dreamed.




After talking to the other woman Giles hung up and had tears in his eyes. He would go see her as soon as he could but right now he had to take care of the girl he considered his daughter. While she slept fitfully all he could do was whisper “everything will be okay” over and over again as he ran a hand over her hair as he fought back his own overwhelming grief.







Jenny walked back down the stairs to the basement, she knew it take him almost a day to wake up but she didn’t want to take her chances. He looked so angelic while he lay there. Like he was at peace. But the shattered mother knew that it was a sick façade, that there would be no peace for her sweet boy now. Unless……..she ran to get her computer as a sliver of hope found its way inside.


Please let me know what you thought :)
Ashes to ashes by lindsay
Author's Notes:
I hope you guys can bare with me. This chap was really hard to write so your opinion would be highly appreciated....thanx :)
Thanks to everyone who’s read and a great big “you guys rock” to those who read AND reviewed. You guys are great.

I’d also like to give a special thanx to CECILIA who offered to beta for me, she’s fixed the fic up for me and for you guys and I really appreciate it!!! XOX to you Cecilia and thanx again for the help!!!


Dressed in a black skirt with a long-sleeved red blouse, Buffy stood there frozen. Unable to cry, unable to speak, unable to feel anything, except the crushing weight of acceptance. Acceptance that her William was gone and that it was her fault. She was the slayer but she hadn’t made Sunnydale safe enough. She’d let him into her world and now he was gone.


Her hair, worn down and straight that morning, blew in the passing breeze. There were over a hundred people there; mother, classmates, teachers, friends, neighbours and one desperate girl trying to hold onto a love that would not die along with him.


No one spoke or dared to move as Andrew’s voice floated to them on the wind. He stood tall and proud. Proud that he had known the young man that he was, at this instant, speaking of so highly.



“Not many people knew him, not too many people tried to. But in his own way, I think he preferred that. William never stood alone in a crowd, he stood out, and that makes a world of difference. He was better than most of us. He cared to an extent I don’t believe humankind has seen before him, and his capacity to love went beyond what Sunnydale will see again. Each one of us he spoke to, nodded at, lent a helping hand to or forgave those countless times, with no reason to, for their unwavering cruelty–each one of us was blessed. In my heart, I know that he is watching us and lending us his strength. Strength to move on and heal ourselves from this massive loss, strength to forgive ourselves for the things we did and said, and strength to forgive ourselves for what we didn’t. A little while ago, William approached me with an envelope, and asked me to open it only when the time was right. When he passed I opened that paper and what I saw were his last words to all of us. William seemed to always know what was coming so, with his mother’s permission, I would like to read it to you all.”

He looked over at Jenny who nodded her tearstained face, then back again at the crowd.

“To those of you I did not know so well, I wish you the best in life and in success. Follow your hearts and don’t let petty hatred blind your vision. In each and everyone of you is the incredible capacity to grow into the person you were intended to become. To Mr. Rupert Giles, you have my blessing to be by my mother’s side, and if this is being read, then I am most certain she will need you now, more than ever.”

Andrew skimmed over the part meant for him; it was theirs and he didn’t want to share it. He skipped ahead and continued.

“To my new friends who took me in without hesitation, thank you all. You have made my life that much happier and I cannot thank each of you enough. To my Buffy, I will never stop loving you. I’m just loving you from a different place right now. When you need me I will be close and when you speak, I will hear each whispered word if it is meant for me. You have to go on living Buffy, so that one of us still is. My heart is with you….. I wish you all the best and end my scribblings with these words for my loved ones in hopes that, in time, these few lines ring true. ‘I still miss those who are no longer with me, but I find I am grateful for having loved them. The gratitude has finally conquered the loss’, it was a quote by Rita Mae Brown. May you find solace in those words.”


Andrew wiped the tears from his face and stepped to Buffy’s side as the priest began the necessary invocation. He had a letter for her that had come in the envelope from William.

When the time came to throw the first handful of dirt, Jenny walked up to a rigid Buffy and took the girl gently by the hand, leading her to the earth. She took a handful of it and placed half in Buffy’s shaking hand and together they tossed it over the casket. It was what he would have wanted.

“Ashes to ashes and dust to dust.” The priest finished, as one by one, everyone lined up to drop the single white rose they each held. It represented purity, it represented him.



An hour later Jenny placed a hand on Buffy’s shoulder, “Everyone’s gone sweetie, your friends are waiting.”

Buffy looked straight ahead, not once turning to the voice. “Go without me, I need to stay for a while.” she said softly.

Jenny nodded in understanding, turning and walking towards the others. She felt horrible for what she’d done and how far she’d gone with her lie, but the mother in her had demanded William have a proper funeral. He deserved to be mourned because, even though his body would go on walking the earth, he would not be in it.


“Leave her be,” Jenny told the others as they walked to Giles’s car and got in. Each one’s face was stained with tears, each one lost in their own mourning, not strong enough to argue and so they silently obeyed her command.

So, in solitude, Buffy stood there watching over his grave with eyes that no longer shone. The letter that Andrew had slipped her gripped tightly in her hand.





Jenny walked into her house and headed for the basement after sleeping for a few hours. The last few days had drained her of all her energy and her body was still recovering from the magicks she had used to go up against the vampires. The fact that sleep had been replaced by researching her tribe’s old ways did not help her weary limbs and mind.


She approached the cot where he was still chained, and upon seeing that he was still unmoving, she knelt in front of him and ran a hand over his cheek.

“It was a beautiful ceremony, sweetie. You were well loved in life and you still are in death.”

She leaned her head against the cot and sobbed into her arms. She didn’t know how long she’d been doing it, but she tensed when she felt something run over her hair.

She looked up slowly and came face to face with her son’s shining eyes. He was trying to play with her hair the way he used to when she’d cry in front of him after a bad day but he could only get a couple of fingers to touch her head.

“Baby?”

“I’m sorry Mum.”

He looked at the stake lying a few feet away from her and she followed his eyes. “Use it.”

“William, no. You don’t know what your saying!” Jenny cried.

“I’M HUNGRY MUM.” he roared “USE THE FUCKEN THING”


Jenny watched in horror as her ‘son’ thrashed wildly on the cot and started to hiss and snap at the air. She scooted to the corner of the room unable to take her eyes away.



William was in so much pain, it was unbearable. There was something else in his body and it was trying to push him out. It was telling him to feed off the very one who had given him life and he was fighting with all his strength not to give in to it.

The demons spirit swirled inside him and glared at the light in the center of its new home. Something was wrong. That was not supposed to be there. Its vessel was supposed to be empty. It raged and snarled but still, the light would not subside. Finally, it wore itself out and succumbed to the darkness of sleep; it would rest, for now. And when it woke, it would fight the light again and again until it won…..but still, the shine had caught its eye, allowing curiosity to creep into the fury, along with something it did not comprehend…..pride? Pride for the strength its vessel had…….



please please please let me know what you thought. This was a really hard chap to get out and i would love feedback on it to know how i did! xxx
Commonplace by lindsay
Author's Notes:
Thanx to Cecilia for her incredible patience for beta-ing this fic and for all her support.
Special thanx to those who reviewed the last chap, you guys are incredible and you keep blowing me away!!! So here goes: Dannii, Cecilia, BuffyandSpikeForever, sarah g, Shelly, Saltygoodness, Lacey, Blondiebear, BlessedKarma (thanx for the pointer too!), PyroDeScorpio, Aisling, Seraiza, Jess, Brat, Kattie :thank you all for the reviews and thanx to the other readers too!xxx


It looked into the light and studied it. It knew the light wouldn’t hurt it but still, it was weary. The light’s intensity was almost blinding and yet, the demon could not tear its gaze from it. The way it swirled and flowed was beyond graceful. Its power was as great as the demon’s and this intrigued it. The demon’s essence reached out, coming close to the light and touching it ever so slightly. What happened next came as a surprise. The demon tried to pull back but it was too late. The light pulled it in closer and started to combine with its blackness. The demon knew it should fight harder but this light was filling it with something it had yet to experience. The feeling could only be described as warmth, and the demon liked it.



William opened his eyes and looked at his mum who was sleeping next to the cot, just out of reach. The second he awoke, he was overcome with an immense grief that consumed both him and the demon. The grief was not their own, and the need to search out and comfort the one it belonged to raged inside both the demon and the man. For the first time since they had been forced into the same existence, they had found their common place, and they needed to get to its source as soon as they could.


“Mum…Wake up, mum.”

Jenny opened her eyes and looked into his.

“William?”

He shook his head sadly and tears gathered in her eyes.

“Who are you then?”

He closed his eyes and struggled to find the answer. He was still William in a sense but there was more to him now; a second voice in his head, a darkness, a demon, but something in him also whispered ‘a friend’. He smiled lightly as the truth dawned on him and he came to terms with who and what he had become.

“Spike.”






‘Dear Buffy,

If you’re reading this then I am truly sorry that I have not been able to keep the promises that I have made. Please try to forgive me for leaving you although it was not by choice. It would never have been by choice, Princess.

From the first day I saw you at school, I knew. I knew that I was made to love you and you allowed me the chance to do just that. For that, I am forever in your debt.

No matter how it has come to pass that I am gone, be it natural or supernatural, I beg you to understand that this is not your fault. Everyone’s time comes Buffy, and as much as you’d like to, you cannot save everyone from everything.

I am grateful that I had the time I did with you and I know I must have died a happy man. How could I not have? You showed me what heaven could be like every time you smiled at me and now I’m there, watching over you.

I know that things seem dark right now, but everything will be okay kitten, trust me. Time will heal the wounds you have and replace them with beautiful memories.

I have one favour to ask of you. Talk to me when you can. Even if it’s just a hello I’ll hear it and I’ll know that you have not forgotten me, as I will never forget you.

Be strong Buffy, for your friends and for my mum, for you and for me, be strong. The hardest thing to do in this world is live in it. Can you do that for me Buffy? Can you live for me?

Know that I will always love you and have not stopped, even though I am no longer there. My love eternally
William.’



Buffy folded the letter and looked at the grave she was sitting by. The stone read:

William Calendar
Loved greatly in life
Missed greatly in Death

For some reason, Jenny had not added the year of his birth or the year of his passing. As her hands skimmed over the marble, a thousand thoughts drifted through Buffy’s head.

Why hadn’t anyone seen William get hit by the car?
Why wasn’t a hit and run mentioned in the paper?
Who had called Jenny to tell her what had happened?
How had Jenny gotten to the hospital and left so quickly?

None of it was adding up. Of all the ways to die in Sunnydale, getting hit by a car was one way the town had yet to see.


“Hey baby, it’s me…” Buffy started to say but unexpectedly fell to the ground and gripped her stomach. God! She was so thirsty it hurt.

She struggled to stand again but the thirst was soon accompanied by something else. Urgency? ‘Urgency to what?’ Buffy asked herself as she lay there on the ground, closing her eyes to the pain inside of her. She was certain that these were not her feelings. But if that was the case, who in the hell’s were they? The intensity of her pain doubled for a blinding second, distracting her from feeling the tingling sensation centered on the scar on her neck.







Jenny looked on as Spike’s eyes flashed from blue to amber and understood what she needed to do. He was ‘alive’ or undead because of her and now she had to take care of the vampire’s obvious need.

Walking slowly to the bed, she took out a small knife and cut a thin line across her wrist, immediately pressing it to his mouth.


He pulled at the delicate skin between his lips as his fangs lowered and he growled in satisfaction. As he drank, the pangs he’d been feeling slowly started to fade away. He looked up at the woman who was giving him her life and retracted his teeth after a few moments. She was paler but she was okay.

“Was it enough?” Jenny asked faintly. Spike nodded his head.

“I’ve gotta go mum. I have to find her.”

Jenny shook her head. “No, it’s not safe.”

“She needs me.” He said simply.

“Just because she turned you doesn’t mean she won’t hurt you.” Jenny stressed.

“I’m not talking about my sire, mum. I’m talking about Buffy.”


“She’s the slayer.”

“And I’m a vampire. What of it?”

“She’ll kill you.” Jenny cried, her voice choking as the words left her lips.

“And I’ll willingly let her, but not before I tell her I love her one last time.”

Jenny shook her head again.

Spike growled angrily. “I know you’re trying to do what’s best for me, but if your idea of what’s right is keeping me chained up here for the rest of your soddin’ life and a good chunk of my unlife, then stake me now. If I can’t see her then what’s the point of living?”

“You’re not living.” Jenny said quietly as her tears fell.

“I am when I’m with her,” he said just as softly. Jenny took the key to the chains that held him and slipped them in the lock.









“Oh the stars are whispering again daddy…psst, psst, psst, they tell me all their secrets.”

Angel looked at her and sighed. He’d been by her side almost the whole time since he’d found her days ago. She was crazier then he remembered if that was possible.

“What are they saying Dru?”

“It’s time to meet your grand childe daddy.” She said with a laugh as Angel stiffened.



Please let me know what you thought! :)
A different need... by lindsay
Author's Notes:
Well i hope you guys like it. I cant thank you all enough for the wonderful reviews and ill answer them as soon as i can. In the next chap ill be posting the names of everyone who left one as a thank you so come on guys......dont you wanna see your names up there? Lol i know im pushing it, sorry :)
Thanx to all my readers and reviewers, you guys kick ass! Also there is a dream/ reality sequence in this, the dream is outlined with these ***

Unfortunately i cant get in touch with my beta, Cecilia, who cleans up the mess and helps with ideas....theres a problem with my email or hers so if your reading this Cecilia please try to contact me.......and thanx for all the help so far and ideas!





Spike flew through the darkened streets of Sunnydale and let his body lead him. It took him to the cemetery and when he rushed through the gates the scent hit him. Slayer. His slayer!

He weaved in and out of the stones until he saw her and he stopped dead in his undead tracks.

“Buffy.” He whispered too softly for her to hear.

She was just getting up and brushing herself off from the remnants of grass and dirt that had clung to her when she’d fallen just moments before.

He could see the grief plainly on her face and the demon raced forward, only to be pulled back by the light it was connected to. It snarled angrily. It needed to get to her and feel her, make sure its mate was okay, but the light would not allow this. The demon allowed the light to explain itself.

‘We’re a monster now mate.’ It said with a sad understanding of what they had become.

True he had said that he would let her finish him off but now there was a different need, a stronger need. Protect. Protect this golden angel for as long as he could, and if he was dust then he couldn’t do that.

‘Ours’ the demon raged and tried again to lead his vessel to the girl but the light stopped him once more. ‘Not anymore’. Spike vamped out then, it was the demons way of trying to take control but it could not win this round.

Spike retreated into the shadows and watched as she walked away, the demon mewling in protest and the man crying for what he had just come to realise. He was no longer the one that Buffy had loved so well.





Buffy walked through her house and up the stairs. She took a long shower and pulled on a tank top and shorts. She stumbled into bed exhausted and confused. Tomorrow she would ask Giles what could have caused the pain she had experienced tonight but she wouldn’t bother him right now. He was out with Jenny, ‘let him have what happiness he can’ Buffy told herself.

She felt the sting of tears in her eyes and blinked them back angrily. ‘Don’t cry, be strong, be strong for him’ she told herself over and over until she fell into a deep sleep. She loved to sleep now. When she slept he was still with her and she was still happy. When she slept.





Spike leaned against the tree he was sitting in and smoking a cigarette from a pack he’d stolen off some wanker. He was hungry but it could wait. Right now he wanted nothing more then to sit up here and watch his girl.

An hour passed and finally her breathing evened out. He got ready to jump out of the tree and go home but a distinct scent reached him and he gasped.

“Naughty girl.”

He jumped softly onto her window sill in a crouched position and breathed deeply. It was the unmistakable scent of arousal!


A growl rippled through him. She was aroused and it wasn’t by his hands. Anger drove him and gave him the courage to step into the darkened room. He slipped slowly to her bed and looked down at her. If his heart could beat right now it would break his chest. She looked so beautiful, so at peace. He had not seen that on her face in the graveyard.

She was moving ever so slightly and every now and then a smile would grace her face.

‘Tell me who you’re dreaming of kitten” Spike encouraged softly, so as not to wake her, he needed to hear her voice, to make this moment real.

She scrunched up her face and giggled, the word “William” coming out in a whisper.

Spike beamed at the sleeping goddess. “That’s a good girl” he said, proud that it was him that was making her so happy even if it was only in a dream. He leaned back as a thought ran through his head, an evil thought but one that didn’t actually belong to the demon, it belonged to William.

Buffy was the heaviest sleeper he’d ever known. Nothing short of an Apocalypse could wake her and he had always been curious to how she would react if he’d touch her. Would she wake up?

A hand crept slowly to her face and he traced it’s curves with a feather light caress…..no sign of waking, her heart beat remained slow and steady. A smile crept to his mouth.



***Buffy looked at William shocked. They had been walking through a lane way to meet their friends at the bronze when all of a sudden he’d pushed her into the wall and was looking at her with darkened eyes.

“William?”***

Oh no this was just too much. The scent of her arousal had just increased by a tenfold and her heart had sped up. To top it off she was talking now. Well if she could talk then she could probably hear him.

Spike growled and his hands slipped just under her shorts.

*** “Shhh kitten, I’m gonna make it all better baby.”

Buffy giggled. “Did you just growl at me William?”

“Call me Spike tonight princess.” He answered and sunk his fingers into her heat. She sucked in a breath and smiled at him slyly.

“Alright then Spike. Where gonna be late if we don’t leave now.”

Another growl, another flow of juices from between her legs. “I don’t bleedin’ care Buffy, tonight’s about you, about what you need.”

“And what do I need?” she managed to gasp out as his thumb flicked her clit.

“Me.”***


Bleeding fuck! She was talking back as if she was awake and having a conversation with him…it was almost unbearable. His erection throbbed against his jeans and he shut his eyes tightly, tonight was about her he reminded himself.







Spike pressed a small kiss to her forehead and exited through the open window. He looked back and smirked. He had made her scream and scream, and then scream once more. Although his own needs still needed tending he couldn’t have been happier. He looked at the sheets that where gathered around her legs and couldn’t help but smile. They where practically soaked and it was his hands that had caused it.

“Sweet dreams princess” he said as he jumped down into the yard.

“Bye Spike.” A still sleeping Buffy answered softly with a satiated smile on her lips.




Druscilla looked at Angel and beamed.

“Aren’t you going to answer the door daddy?” she said in a hushed tone although no one had knocked.

Angel walked to the door of the crypt and pulled the handle. There, standing on the other side, through the puff of smoke that had just been blown in his face, was a young man with bleached hair and a leather coat. He knew the boys scent.

“Is the misses in?”

Angel growled at the new vamp. Angelus was dying to come out and make the boy kneel down to him. He was his grandsire and he demanded respect.

Spike growled right back and pushed past him. “Don’t get your knickers in a twist old man, I’ve just got a few questions for the lady and I’ll be on my way.”


Spike walked over to the now twirling Dru and stopped her suddenly by placing his hands on her arms.

“WHY?” he roared and she whimpered.

“Aren’t you happy sweet boy? Mummy’s gone and taken away that nasty light that blinded you, flitted about you like a nasty bug.”

Spike felt his anger start to boil as his fangs came down. “Wrong! It’s still there, still inside me and it hates you.” He bellowed.

Dru swiped her nails across his face, the same two she had used to cut herself so that he could feed from her those few nights ago. “Naughty boy you are, you belong nowhere, your caught in between.”

Angel took that opportunity to speak up. “What do you mean Dru?”

“He’s all black and white daddy, just like the first tv’s” Dru spat out.

Spike looked at her and laughed, gaining the other two’s attention. “Has anyone ever told you youre fucking retarded? And you,” he pointed at Angel, “You’re a sick fuck for not dusting her and sparing her the misery of living forever with the way she is!”

Angel growled again and lunged at Spike who just dodged out of the way quickly, making his elder stumble and fall. He placed a boot on Angel’s head and ground his face into the dirt that covered the floor. Looking again at Dru he spoke.

“What’s wrong with me? Why am I like this?” he pleaded.

Dru walked up and placed her hand on his, all previous malice gone from her face. “I didn’t make you.” She pouted.

“Yes you did, you bit me, you turned me!” he yelled.

“I only brought you back.” She said sadly and sunk to her knees whimpering, she would speak no more.






Spike tore out of the crypt and ran to the only place he knew he could find some answers. Home. He needed to know what the retard had been spouting off about. When he’d woken up he’d seen things, through his link to Dru he supposed. He knew who Angel/Angelus was, he knew how Dru had become a vamp, he knew who had sired Angel. He guessed it to be ‘family vamp history 101’ but things still weren’t adding up. Why did he not feel the need to be with his sire, why did he not feel the need to feed off people…well he did but he had no urge whatsoever to kill them, he would be fine with any blood he got.


When he got to his house he saw Giles’s car in the driveway and went around the back. It was just after twelve and he figured the man would be leaving soon. He sat in the shadows and waited patiently.







Willow sat at home and cried. Oz had broken his plans with her again, just like he had yesterday. Was there something wrong with her? Did he not love her anymore? Willow wiped her eyes and put on her resolve face. She wouldn’t stay at home feeling sorry for herself. She’d go to his house and make him tell her the truth.

She dressed and headed out. When she reached his door she thanked the heavens that his roommate Devon wasn’t in. Not that he usually was, he was always back and forth from here to L.A negotiating contract terms for their band. He had yet to find one that suited their needs, which was fine by her. The longer they had no contract the longer they stayed in Sunnydale.

She walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. After a moment she rang again. Still no answer. She pulled the extra key out from under the welcome matt and went inside. What she heard chilled her to the bone.
It sounded like something was howling.

She approached the basement steps and put her ear to the door. Yup. Definitely howling. She shivered at the loneliness the sound held and walked to Oz’s room. He wasn’t there so she grabbed a crossbow from under his bed (he was always prepared) and sat down. She kept her eyes on the door and the crossbow raised, waiting for her lover to come back.






Andrew sat on the floor in his room going through everything he had that reminded him of William.

At the moment he was looking through a photo album he’d started about a year and a half ago. The day he’d met William actually.

He flipped through the pages and smiled fondly at the memories they held.

Him and William standing next to a life sized stand up of Luke Skywalker and holding fake light sabers.

William giving him the finger with a smile on his face and a wig on his head. It had been for their act in last year’s talent show…. it was a long story!

William picking himself up from the ground after falling down in the SDH hallway after seeing Buffy for the first time.


Andrew wiped a tear from his face and silently thanked the girl. She had given William so much and he hoped she realised that. He closed the book and sighed. God he missed his friend. But he was in a better place now!





“I’m in hell!!!” Spike cried as his hands covered his ears. He was in the backyard and he could still hear the noises coming from his mother’s room. That’s not what he had had in mind when he had left that letter for Giles telling he had his blessings!!!



Finally the noises stopped and Spike almost cried in joy. Once he was sure Giles was gone he knocked on the back door.

When it opened he growled and Jenny smiled. “Sorry….”

“Bloody well should be!” he hissed as he walked by her……. “Why don’t I need an invitation? We need to talk mum, there’s something ‘off’ with the demon in me or something. It’s not acting……”


“Like a bloodthirsty animal that only cares about itself?”


Spike looked at her open mouthed. “Well, yeah….. But there’s other stuff too.”

“Tell me.” Jenny said as they sat and talked, Spike giving her every detail of what he could.


When he was done she stood up. “So you’re connected to Buffy somehow, maybe it’s because you love her?”

He shook his head. “I love you and I can’t feel you.”

Jenny smiled briefly at the admittance. “Okay well the only time I’ve heard of a vampire being able to feel a human is through a claim but since you haven’t seen Buffy, let alone marked her I don’t see how that’s possible!”


Spike looked up as realisation dawned on him. “Halloween!”




Please let me know what you thought!
Underneath...... by lindsay
Author's Notes:
Thanx to Cecilia my awesome beta for all her help and her ideas!!!!
Giles woke up early the next morning to the sound of his phone ringing and picked up. It was Buffy. He knew something was wrong because it was eight in the morning and Buffy didn’t usually drag herself out of bed until at least twelve!

“Hey Giles, you have some time to research something for me?”

“Yes, of course, what is it Buffy?”

“Last night at William’s…at the spot,” she couldn’t even say the word grave; it sounded so impersonal! “I got this rush of pain and a whole lot of emotions kinda flowed through me, only they weren’t my own. The pain is gone. It left after a few moments but the emotions keep coming back.”

“I see.”

“Are you cleaning your glasses?”

“Yes.”

Buffy giggled at that and Giles was only too happy to hear that sound. He knew it would take more than a week for her to get over William’s passing but laughter was a definite step in the right direction.

“So you think you can look it up for me?”

“I’ll get right on it Buffy and no worries! We’ll figure this out soon!”

“Thanks Giles, bye!”


Giles hung up the phone and headed for his books.











Willows eyes widened when Oz walked through the door of his room, slowly setting the crossbow down. “Where were you?”

“We need to talk.” Oz said in a tired voice, “but can we sleep first?”

Willow nodded her response. Oz climbed into bed next to her and pulled her close. ‘Maybe things aren’t that bad after all’ she thought as she drifted to sleep in her lover’s arms.







Jenny walked down the hall and into Spike’s room. She smiled fondly when she saw him sleeping and thought back to the conversation they’d had in the early morning hours.



“Halloween!” Spike almost yelled.

“What happened on Halloween?” Jenny asked confused.

“I turned into my costume. I was a vampire.” They both paused a moment, the irony not lost on either one of them. “Anyway, when I was all fangy I bit Buffy. I claimed her!”


Jenny gasped. Her son had taken a wife and even though, it was in a demon sense and because of a weird spell, he hadn’t told her! She swatted him upside the head.

“What the bloody hell was that for?” he growled.

“For not telling me you got married!” she chided.

“Soddin’ hell mum, I turned human again not long afterwards which pretty much annulled the marriage…until now!”

Jenny smiled. “I guess the ‘till death do us part’ section of the marriage doesn’t count in this case, huh?”

Spike growled and Jenny raised her hands in surrender. “Alright I’m done teasing, relax,” she said lovingly and sat down to listen to the rest of his rant.

“Anyway, I have no ties to my sire. Well I do…I mean I can kind of feel her and I know our ‘family history’ but that’s it. I don’t have the love for her or the respect that I should. And she said she didn’t make me, she only brought me back.”

He slumped down in the chair next to his mum and put his head on the table. She started running her hands over his hair absentmindedly as she thought of what it all meant.

“Holy shit!”

“Watch your mouth mum, it’s unbecoming.” Spike teased.

Jenny smiled and started to speak. “You where a vampire on Halloween and now your sire is telling you she didn’t make you!”

“Um yeah, I just told you that but thanks for the recap.”

“Stop being sarcastic, William.” At his low growl Jenny sighed, “Stop being sarcastic SPIKE. What I’m trying to tell you is that Dru didn’t make you, the spell on Halloween did!”


“What the bloody hell are you spouting off about? I was human a half hour later!”

“I know sweetie but nonetheless, a demon was created for you and only you. It wasn’t a regular demon; it was a magickal one designed solely for you as its vessel. So when Dru turned you, the same demon that was made for you that night was put back into you!”

“Bloody hell!” Spike whispered and then grinned like the cat that ate the canary. “I’m a special boy!”

“We still don’t know what this means, Spike. It could definitely be why you aren’t like the other vampires. It could also be why you don’t have the same kind of blood lust. Strong magicks created your demon to adapt to living in a still human body that was only mystically changed into a vampire. Underneath the spell you still had a beating heart and you where still human so the demon was made to fit those qualities.”

“So maybe I don’t need blood?”

“I doubt that but it probably means you can go longer without it and the thirst won’t drive you to kill innocent people!”

“What about bad people?” Spike asked with a smirk.

Jenny gave him the evil eye and he shut his gob. Maybe she was right though. The little bit of blood he’d taken from her earlier had kept him almost full until even now. Admittedly, he was a little peckish but it wasn’t consuming him or anything.

While he’d been lost in thought Jenny had walked to the fridge and pulled out a bag, its liquid red contents making Spike growl. She tossed him the bag and he tore into it. Even if he wasn’t all that hungry, you couldn’t put a bag of blood in front of him and expect him to deny it!

When he was done, he smiled and wiped his mouth. “What was that? Wasn’t too bad.”

“Pig’s blood.”

He began to gag and Jenny laughed. “This is just like the time you ate spinach and loved it but, once I told you what it was, you made yourself throw up.”

Spike glowered at her and bared his fangs but she just smiled and ignored it. “I’m gonna go to bed.”

He walked to his old room and left a smug faced Jenny to herself, smiling after him.




She was brought out of her reverie when she heard Spike start to mumble.

When she stepped closer to his bed the word Buffy could be heard tumbling from his lips.

Jenny sighed and prayed to a god that now hated her baby to make his unlife as easy as possible on him and to give him back the only thing he’d wanted in life—Buffy!

She walked down the stairs and went in search of some old books her uncle had given her. She wanted to see if she was right about her theory on what Spike really was and what that meant for him!


A special great big thanx to Cecilia for her great ideas and her beta-ing!!! You’re amazing.
And to all those who left those awesome reviews, here’s my tribute to you!!! Thanks to: Dannii, Cecilia, BuffyandSpikeForever, Sarah g, Shelly, Saltygoodness, Lacey, Blondiebear, PyroDeScorpio, Aisling, Seraiza, Jess, Brat, Kattie, Shippy, Caitie, Mermaid310, Spuffette, Flibble, Pam, Neo and Becky…. I don’t know what I’d do without all of you guys, you’re the best!!!!


Please let me know what you thought guys!!!
Change of plans by lindsay
Author's Notes:
Thanx to my wonderful beta Cecilia for her great work and ideas with this fic!!!You;re great!
Special thanx to Shelly, Blondiebear, BuffyandSpikeForever, Lacey, Shippy, Pam, Caitie, Brat, Lala, Saltygoodness, Becky, Neo, Aisling, Spikes Eternal Lover, ProDeScorpio, Shanbits for your wonderful reviews!!!




Willow woke up nestled in Oz’s arms and sighed contentedly before reality came crashing back. She looked up at him and looked into his eyes.

“What’d you wanna talk about Willow?” he asked nervously. That in itself was way too strange for Willow’s liking. Oz had one emotion–casual.

“Why have you been hiding from me, Oz? Have I done something wrong? Are you not in love with me anymore?”

“Baby no! I haven’t been meaning to hide from you and I still love you more than anything…it’s just that I’ve been going through some weird changes lately.”

Willow’s eyes widened. “What do you mean ‘changes’?”

He rolled up his shirtsleeve and for the first time Willow saw a fading scar. “What happened?”

“My cousin Jordy bit me while I was babysitting a few months ago.”

“And?” Willow prompted.

“I caught something from his saliva.”

“What did you catch, Oz?” Willow asked, her voice taking on a tone of concern.

“Lycanthropy.”

“Oh…should I go get tested?”

“It’s not an STD, sweetie.”

“I know but…” Willow almost gave in to continuing their ridiculous conversation but stopped herself as the clues from the past few days started coming together. “Is this why you’ve been hurting me? Ditching me at the last minute? Was that you howling in the basement last night?”

“Yes, yes and yes.” Oz responded solemnly, looking her in the eye.

“I see…you’re a jackass, Oz!”











Giles sighed in frustration and rubbed his temples. He’d been researching what the cause to Buffy’s “not so Buffy” emotions could be and it all boiled down to one of two things. It was either a spell or a claim. The spell theory was quickly squashed when he performed a spell of his own and concluded that Buffy was not under any magickal influences. A claim was much harder to track considering the fact that for it to exist, she would’ve had to be bitten by a vampire. To his knowledge, that had never happened.

He picked up his phone and dialled Jenny’s number, reasoning that her background in gypsy magicks might prove helpful in figuring out what was going on with his slayer. He found himself blushing as he waited for her to pick up, thoughts of the other night fresh in his mind.



Jenny was just about to try another book for answers, since the previous one had offered nothing about Spike’s condition, when the phone rang.

“Hello?”

“Jenny, it’s me.”

Jenny smiled wide, the sound of his voice melting her and making her giddy…and playful. “Who’s me?” she asked coyly.

“Oh how silly of me…it’s Rupert. Rupert Giles.” He cleared his throat, embarrassed.

“The Rupert Giles that recently bedded me?”

At his choking cough Jenny started to giggle, she could practically see him wiping his glasses. “Easy Rupert, I’m teasing.”

“Quite funny, Jenny.” The smile was obvious in his voice but Jenny could hear the worry in his tone as well.

“What’s wrong?”

“It’s Buffy.”

“Is she okay?”

“Yes and no. It’s rather complex actually. She told me the other day that she was experiencing feelings, emotions actually, and a physical pain and she was certain that they were not her own. I’ve been researching and all these apparent symptoms, for lack of a better word, can only mean one thing.”

Jenny’s heart was threatening to thump a hole straight through her chest.

“And what’s that?” she asked, praying that his concern for Buffy would be enough to keep him from noticing the panic in her voice.

“A claim.”

“But Buffy hasn’t been bitten, has she?” ‘I have to stop with these lies’ Jenny scolded herself unable to find the strength to confess everything she’d been hiding.

“Not to my knowledge but stranger things have happened in Sunnydale.”

“Yes, stranger things have happened.” Jenny whispered and trailed off.

“Do you think we could meet up later? Perhaps put our heads together and figure this thing out before it happens again and catches Buffy by surprise in the middle of her duties?”

“Yes, of course. I’ll stop by later tonight. Goodbye, Rupert.”

“Goodbye, Jenny.”

When he heard the dial tone he replaced the receiver and sighed. She had sounded strained, tired.

He put his glasses back on and returned to his books. Perhaps he was wrong; maybe, he had simply missed something.





“How do you think they’d take it?”

Jenny gasped and whirled around to see Spike standing in the shadows of the living room.

“I don’t know.” She admitted and went back to her books when Spike walked back up the stairs to his bedroom. It was still too early for him to be up.









Buffy went to her basement to work out after the long shower she’d taken. Giles was researching, Willow was with Oz and Xander and Anya were…well, she didn’t want to think of what they were doing but she knew they were busy.
It was the middle of the day and she needed to vent but the sunlight filtering through the small windows in her workout area confirmed that unless she was ready to wait a few hours to unwind, the punching bag would have to do.

She wrapped her tiny hands and stretched for a few moments before she started to punch. Once she started though, the rest of the world went away and she got lost in the feel of letting go.

With every punch she saw his smile, his eyes, his body. With every punch she could hear him tell her she was beautiful, that he loved her, that she was the one. With every punch she felt a second of happiness and for that alone she kept punching long after her arms started feeling sore from overuse.








“Why am I a jackass?”

“For not telling me sooner. Did you think I would care? Am I that shallow?”

“No baby, you’re not but I was scared, Willow. This wasn’t about you it was about me! I’m a werewolf. Has it crossed your mind that I might need time to adjust?”

Willow looked away. He didn’t get it. “Oz, if you love me, and I mean really love me, then it isn’t just about you. It’s about the both of us. You’re my world and I would never keep anything from you. I guess the same doesn’t go for you.”

A tear slid down her cheek and Oz could feel his own eyes water. “I’m sorry that you feel that way but I had no intention of hurting you. I was gonna tell you…when I was ready.”


She knew that he loved her and that he’d only been trying to protect her but it still hurt. “No more secrets?” she sniffed.

“No more secrets, baby.” Oz confirmed and pulled her close.

“Good,” she mumbled into his arm “Because I’m gonna need your help with something.”

“What’s that?”

“Buffy’s Christmas gift. It’s next week and I still don’t have everything I need.”

“What are you getting her?”

“I’m not so much ‘getting’ her as I am helping her find something. Me, you, Xander and Anya are going to help her find some peace.”

Oz tensed. He didn’t like the sound of this but he knew that Willow was a cautious person. “How do you plan on doing that?”

“A spell to take away her pain.”

Or maybe she wasn’t. “Willow don’t you think that’s bordering on unethical. She needs time to grieve. You can’t just poof the death of a loved one away.”

“No, I know it’s what she wants! Can’t you see how dead she is inside? I won’t be doing anything wrong really. I’ll just be helping her by letting her see the good instead of the bad.”

“I still don’t think it’s right Willow.”

She narrowed her eyes. “I’ll do it with or without your help, Oz.”

“Without.” He said simply and she stood and walked to his door.

“How can you be so selfish? She needs us more than ever to help her get past this and you won’t help.”

“I’m not the selfish one, Willow. You’re the one who wants to use forces you can’t control to make your friend all bubbly with the snap of your fingers when instead you should be there for her. Listening, talking, comforting, reminiscing! Not running around and trying to do things the fast and easy way.”

Oz sighed and watched her turn to leave. He didn’t know if he would have a girlfriend after this. She was really pissed. He would talk to Giles about it tomorrow, and they’d have a week to try and talk her out of it. He loved her so much but sometimes she just didn’t think clearly. Odds were she’d never forgive him fully for today but he understood that the cost would be worth it. Who knows what a spell could do to Buffy, or the ones performing it if they weren’t one hundred percent prepared?

She slammed the door behind her and walked out of the house. ‘Change of plans’ she thought to herself as she headed to Xander’s. There was no doubt in her mind that Oz would go to Giles for help to stop her from going through with the spell. They would have to do it tonight.




Please let me know what you think :)
Primal part 1 by lindsay
Author's Notes:
The next chap will be pure spuffy. Me and my Beta Cecilia will be writing it together and she has great ideas so lets leave a review guys :) We have two people to inspire for the next update and a promise of wicked Spuffy :)
Thanx to beta Cecilia and to all my readers and reviewers, you guys are beyond incredible xxx!



Xander and Anya fidgeted nervously while Willow set up the necessary twenty black candles around them in a circle.


“Correct me if I’m wrong, and I don’t think I am, but isn’t black of the dark magick variety Wills?” Xander half teased.

“Yes, but it’s important for the spell. It’s ninety-nine percent white and a teeny one percent dark. No worries, I can handle it guys.

“It looks more like twenty percent dark to me, seeing as how there’s twenty black candles and all.” Anya added.

Willow huffed angrily. “Are you guys with me or not?”

“Easy Willow, we’re just curious about the effects it’s gonna have.” Xander said with his hands raised as if in surrender.

“Xander, the effects it’ll have will be good for Buffy, I promise. I’ve explained it over and over to you guys. You have to trust me on this.”

“Why?” Anya quipped.

“Why what?” Willow asked aggravated.

“Why do we have to trust you?”

“Because I’m Buffy’s best friend and I know what’s best for her.”

“Doesn’t Buffy know what’s best for Buffy?” Anya shot back.

Willow sat down opposite them; they formed a triangle inside the circle. “No. Her grief is blinding her. We have to do what she can’t. Make her see the good again. Now are you ready?”


Willow reached for their hands and began to chant once they had all closed their eyes.

“I implore you goddess of life, hear my plea,
Show my friend what she can’t see.”

At this, Willow placed a picture of Buffy in the middle of them and lit a red candle at the same time.

“Take the pain caused by grief,
Give to her your kind relief.”

Willow took the jar of herbs she’d mixed for the spell and poured it over the picture. The red candle flame started to jump and dance as if alive and Willow’s head whipped back, staring at the ceiling.

“Make it so she cannot feel,
And with my blood I seal our deal.”

She poked the tip of her finger with a small blade and one, single drop of blood splashed onto the picture before everything went dark.


Xander and Anya’s eyes had snapped open at the mention of Willow’s blood and a moment later the candles had blown out. Only there was no breeze in the room save the one that seemed to have appeared around Willow. Her hair blew and whipped across her face and she looked at them with black eyes.

“So mote it be!” she screamed before collapsing.










Buffy had been walking through the cemetery on patrol when it hit her. She’d been forcing back her tears for the millionth time that week when all of a sudden she didn’t have to. There were no tears that needed to be shed.


She sat on the grass and put her hands on her head, breathing deeply. Something was off here…this definitely didn’t feel right. The pain was gone. But so was the love she had once had, as well as her hope and her anger, her fire and her joy.

As Buffy stood again she let out a growl. Her now amber eyes scanned the cemetery while she sniffed the air, attempting to pick up a familiar scent. She didn’t know exactly who she was searching for, only that there was burning desire in her to find the scent she knew she’d recognize.



Spike shot out of his bed and threw on the clothes his mum had washed and put out for him. He didn’t know why but his demon’s instincts where taking over, his human emotions getting pushed to the sidelines. With a snarl he raced to the graveyard with a single purpose. He had to find his mate.




Xander had panicked and phoned Giles. After explaining the situation, Giles asked in an eerily calm voice what words she had used for the incantation. Xander couldn’t remember it perfectly but explained what he could.

“I don’t know Giles, she started talking about her blood sealing a deal so that Buffy couldn’t feel anymore. It was to take away her pain…we thought it’d be a good thing Giles…”

“You idiots!” Giles roared, cutting Xander off. “Tampering with forces the likes of which you can’t even begin to conceive seemed like a good idea? How could you? You can’t possibly comprehend what you could have done to Buffy. Because of you she could be hurt now or possibly even dead. How is that a good thing?”

“We didn’t think….”

“Of course you didn’t. And am I to assume our friend the witch was behind this?”

“Yes.” Xander whispered as he looked over taking in the sight of a still unconscious Willow straddled by Anya, who was repeatedly slapping the crap out of her face in an attempt to wake her.

“I’ll be right over. I have to know what spell she used in order to reverse its effects. Do try not to cause any further trouble in the meantime.”

Giles hung up the phone and raced to Jenny’s, quickly filled her in and together they went to Xander’s. Jenny had heard Spike wake up with a growl, her maternal instinct telling her that he was going to Buffy. She knew that after tonight her secret wouldn’t be a secret any longer.


After Giles put Willow on the bed, he picked up the book that had been lying next to her.

“Oh dear God,” he whispered.

Jenny took the book from him and gasped. Seeing Anya and Xander’s looks, she explained.

“You haven’t only taken away her pain, you’ve taken away everything that made her human. You’ve put her into a feral, animalistic state. She’s primal.”

Fear clenched Jenny’s heart like a vice. There was a primal slayer somewhere out there with her son, the vampire. She looked at Giles panic stricken and they started to research a reversal spell. The only thing keeping her sane was the hope that the claim would save her boy until they found a spell to fix this.

A thought hit Jenny then and she relaxed somewhat. Perhaps Spike was as affected by the spell as Buffy was. Their claim was stronger than any she’d ever heard of. For the same claim to exist twice with only one bite was nothing less than a miracle, so maybe he would be fine against the slayer. If she was primal there was a good chance he was too. She just prayed to the god and goddess that they wouldn’t tear each other apart.







Buffy tensed, turning slowly and letting a small warning growl vibrate through her. She lowered herself to the ground, one hand in front of her, the muscles in her legs tightly coiled and ready to pounce.

The person in front of her stood deathly still. She approached him slowly and made her way up his body noting that he made no effort to stop her. She sniffed his neck and snarled. He responded with a low guttural growl that vibrated within her as she buried her face in his neck. This was the one she’d been looking for–this was her mate.

Spike had managed to stay still until he felt her skin make contact with his. Her touch on his neck sent electric shocks through his whole body. He scooped her up into his arms and kicked open the door of the nearest crypt. All he knew was her, that she was his. There were no tears of joy at being reunited, no happy smiles or soothing words of love and devotion. There was only need. Pure, basic and in its rawest form demanding to be met.



Please let me know what you guys thought, if im properly inspired i might have the next chap up by tonight :) Either way it'll be up soon but come on, indulge me and review! pretty please lol
Primal part 2 by lindsay
Author's Notes:
I hope you guys like it. Thanx to everyone whos lleft reviews for this fic and to my beta Cecilia! You guys are great and i dont know what id do without you!
Thanx so much for all the great support I don’t know how to thank all you guys, I hope you like this chap. The Spuffy scene was the work of my beta Cecilia who did an incredible job on it. We where going to do the scene together but after I read it I just couldn’t tamper with the perfection she’d created. Thanx so much Cecilia, youre awesome!


The air in the crypt was stale, the walls and floor littered with leaves and
dirt. The only witnesses were the friendly, cherub-like angels at each
corner, looking on impassively at the vampire and his mate.

Spike set Buffy down only to grab her by the back of her head, smashing
their lips together in a passionate kiss. He moved forward until her back
came into contact with one of crypt walls. Every part of Spike’s body was
pressing against her with enough force to break a regular human being’s
bones. He would climb inside of her if he could, just to be closer, to feel
every inch of her inside and out.

With the solid support at her back, Spike ground his erection
into her, swiveling his hips a bit, so that she felt each movement on her
throbbing clit. She mewled into his mouth, trying to maneuver her body in
an attempt to get more contact with his erection but he kept her pinned with
his strong frame. His tongue began a slow exploration of her mouth, seeking
out every crevice and sweet spot before sliding over her own tongue and
massaging it. Spike pulled back a little, wanting to taste every part of her
body but noticed that Buffy wasn’t done with him yet.

She curled her fingers around his head and drew him back to her
mouth, relishing his sweetness on her tongue. There was no doubt in her mind
that he was the only one she would ever want, the only one that would ever
feel like home. She felt him reach around and grab the hand holding his
head in place. She tried to fight him as he held her wrists in one hand
firmly against the wall but his demon gave a low snarl, letting her know who
was in charge. The slayer in her gave a token protest but recognized
the effects of the claim and remained quiet.

With deliberate strokes, his tongue made its way slowly down her neck. He
pulled, licked and nibbled, concentrating on the spot where her pulse was
the strongest until she felt like she was going to faint from the pleasure.
Each time his tongue skimmed over his bite marks, it felt like there was a
direct connection to her drenched pussy. Each pass caused a new flow of
wetness until the crotch of her jeans was soaked through.

Still keeping her wrists in one hand, he grabbed her top with his other
hand, tearing it from her body in one fluid motion. His hand came up to
grab her breasts, twisting and pulling her nipples roughly. Before he could
even think about reigning in his demon’s desire, his mouth left the
sanctuary of her neck and his fangs pierced one pert breast. Buffy’s primal self
whimpered in delight as his strong pulls of her blood sent her dangerously close to
what she knew would be the most unbelievable orgasm of her life.

Buffy knew she wouldn’t last much longer like this. The temptation to let
him continue seeing to her was powerful but she was also certain that the
desire to have his cock buried inside of her was something that wouldn’t go
away. In a flash, she wrenched her wrists out of his grip and turned them both
around to a position that nearly mirrored the one he had held her in. His
demon tried to assert its dominance but that only succeeded in getting him
slammed again, this time even harder, against the crypt wall. Inwardly, his
demon was proud of having chosen a mate who was his equal. Yes, she was the
fucking and the fighting all in one magnificent blond package.

Buffy reached down to his waistband, undid his belt and yanked his jeans
down in the blink of an eye. Before he could even protest, she had climbed
up his body and positioned herself right above the tip of throbbing cock.
As she held herself there, he could feel her wetness dripping down on him.
He looked up meeting her amber eyes with his and cocked his head, confusion
and lust written on his face. In that moment, he realized why she paused.
She wanted to make sure her demon, her mate knew exactly who was about to
fuck him into oblivion.

Without any warning, she impaled herself on his thick cock. Spike’s eyes
rolled in the back his head, his howl piercing the quiet of the cemetery.
She raised and lowered her body with complete abandonment grinding her hips
at the end of each downward motion. Spike had never felt anything like it.
All he could do was stand there, his hands grabbing her ass hard enough to
leave bruises, spreading her open a little further and allowing him even
more access. Her heat was consuming him, making him feel like he would
burst into flames at any moment. Her pussy was unbearably tight and
squeezed him until he was closer to cumming than he had intended.

Before any more of his control slipped away, Spike decided that he’d had enough of letting her control the situation. With a roar, he pushed off from the wall, carried
her over to the sarcophagus in the middle of the crypt and flung her down on
it. Buffy whimpered at the loss of contact with her mate, but soon decided
it was worth it as she watched Spike divest himself of his jeans and prowl
up her body with panther like grace. He rammed his cock into her as he
wound his hand in her hair, fisting it and wrenching her head to the side.
He held himself up with his other arm and watched his golden goddess. Her body
shaking, her breasts quivering as he thrust into her, her head falling to one
side, the long column of her neck exposed for him. Her mouth formed a small
“o” as she grunted and panted with each one of his strokes.

He knew she was close, could feel her thighs trembling around him, the walls
of her pussy throbbing around his dick, desperate for release. He reached
down and found her engorged clit. He held it between his thumb and
forefinger and pinched it. Her scream echoed in the crypt, punctuated by
the feel of her pussy contracting around him. It was too much for him to
last. He growled and tore at her neck with his fangs, the sweet taste of
her blood flowing over his tongue and down his throat. He shot his dead
seed deep inside of her, pulling at her blood in time with the spasms of his
dick as he continued to come.







Giles held in his hands the last book that could possibly hold the answer to undoing Willow’s spell. She still had not woken up. She only mumbled in her sleep but the words were unintelligible. Not to mention they’d had no luck in tracking Buffy and had no way of knowing if she was okay. The gang was more on edge with every passing second for fear of what was happening to both of their friends.


Jenny was continuously applying a wet cloth to the witch’s forehead to try
and hold back the fever that threatened to consume her; while Anya and Xander
were going through books they’d already read in the hope that perhaps they’d
just missed something.

After a few more weary moments Giles announced excitedly, “I’ve got it!”


Everyone stopped what they where doing to look at him while he explained
what they needed to do.

His eyes skimmed the page for a few more seconds and he cleared his throat.
“It would seem that the spell Willow used was one to improve Buffy’s life. In
order to reverse it we must to go to a place of death. The cemetery I’d presume.
Once there, all we have to do is say a few words and end it with saying ‘undone’.
Xander you stay here with Willow, make sure she’s okay, the rest of you will come with me.”

Xander nodded as the others followed the watcher out into the night. Jenny
prayed that her son was okay while Giles prayed that the girl who was so
much like a daughter to him was still in one piece.


They raced through the cemetery gates and found an open area in which to stand. Giles held the book in one hand as he began chanting the required words while Anya and Jenny stood nervously on either side of him.









Spike pulled out of Buffy with a groan, leaning forward to rest his forehead on hers. He lowered his head and began to lick the wounds on her neck and breast clean,
purring all the while. He’d reasserted his claim on his mate and he was
satiated both physically and emotionally. The bond they had was now
stronger than ever and this pleased him immensely.

Buffy mewled softly and he kissed her swollen lips. It felt like he hadn’t
seen her in forever. The need to stay close to her was overwhelming but
his hunger was back and he needed to feed.

He growled softly and motioned for her to dress. He sniffed the air and
smiled. There was food close by.


He opened the door to the crypt and she followed him out. They walked a
short distance before they saw them. A group of people that they knew they should
recognize but didn’t. Buffy nuzzled his shoulder then crouched down, excited at the prospect of seeing her mate in the hunt. He walked towards the group with a predatory swagger.




Jenny looked away from Giles for a moment and gasped. “Rupert, hurry.” she
said in an anxious voice. Anya and Rupert followed her eyes and their hearts
stopped for a moment.

“William?” Anya called out.

Giles kept his eyes on Jenny, “No Anya, it’s not William. Is it Jenny?”

With tears in her eyes, Jenny shook her head no. She shivered at the
coldness of Rupert’s gaze.


The vampire was only meters away now. “Spike stop this, you know us. You
don’t want to do this baby. It’s a spell.”

At the woman’s words Spike cocked his head, intrigued. Why wasn’t she
running? He turned his head, growled and Buffy stepped out of the shadows
to join his side. Placing her hand in his, they started to advance just as
Giles yelled, “UNDONE!”


A bright flash lit the cemetery for a few seconds before the dark of night
returned along with the harsh reality of the situation.


Buffy didn’t even notice the others. Just him. The tears flowed down her
face as she studied him. “William?” she asked with a shaky voice.
She reached out to touch him but he was already gone, racing through the
graveyard and into the cover of the woods.

Buffy fell to the ground, barely acknowledging Giles wrapping his arms
around her to calm her. All she knew was the heartache that accompanied the
flood of memories of what they’d just done and the realization that he had
deserted her just when she’d found him again.




Please let me know what you thought.
Are we so different? by lindsay
Author's Notes:
My wonderful beta Cecilia prettied up this chapter for you guys and i cant thank her enough, her work is incredible. To my reviewers im gonna list you in the next chap as a thank you for all your support, your incredible! Sorry it took so long to post i hope its worth it to you guys!
Watching as her William turned his back and ran away Buffy stood still, shocked. Once he’d disappeared into the shadows, she turned her empty eyes to Jenny.

Tears where streaking down the woman’s face as she fell to the grass and admitted everything.

Buffy walked over to the older woman and knelt in front of her shaking form. “Did you think I was going to kill him?”

Jenny just continued to cry.

Buffy took her by the shoulders and shook her roughly this time screaming, “DID YOU THINK I WAS GOING TO KILL HIM?”


“YES!” Jenny screeched. Buffy leaned back, locking her gaze with Jenny’s. “You stupid bitch!” she spat out. “Where is he going?”

“Home.” Jenny sobbed, her hand reaching out for Giles but grabbing thin air as he quickly stepped away from her.

They had a lot to talk about and he wasn’t ready to comfort the very person who had betrayed his trust. He looked to Buffy. “Go,” he urged and she was off, blond hair flying in the wind.


He looked back at the woman he almost loved and sighed. “We have to talk and you’re not going home tonight. They have to be alone.”

The gypsy stood on wobbly legs and followed him silently to his car.










Xander jumped back, stumbling over a chair when Willow shot up, wide-awake. “Did it work?” she gasped.

“No, it didn’t. But you knew there was a possibility that it wouldn’t, didn’t you?”

She looked away.

“She’s your friend, Willow. Me and Anya, we’re your friends. How could you do that to us?”
“I wanted to make things better,” she whispered, clinging to the last vestiges of the argument she had used to convince herself and the others.

“For who, Wills? For Buffy or for you? It’s hard when your best friend’s depressed isn’t it?”

The tears where gathering in Willow’s eyes but that only encouraged Xander to say what he knew he needed to. “Feeling sad Willow? Why don’t you use some magick and try to fix that nasty feeling? Why don’t you fuck up your own life instead of someone else’s for a change?”

Willow gasped. “You were as much a part of this as I was! Without you, I wouldn’t have been able to do it.”

A sad half-smile crossed Xander’s face, “I know and I’ll never forgive myself, Willow. I’ll never be okay with what we did. But this…this isn’t gonna stop you. You’re gonna keep using magick even when you can’t control it and you’re gonna hurt us all. I can see it in your eyes, Wills–how addicted you are to these spells you do, how it gives you a rush.”

Willow went to open her mouth and defend herself against his accusations, but Xander raised his hand. “I don’t wanna hear it, Willow. Right now, I have to go make sure Anya and the others are alright.”

He stood and walked to the door, turning before he left. “By the way, it’s nice to know that you were more worried about how the spell went than the wellbeing of your best friend.”

The door shut loudly behind him. Willow started to pack her things; she didn’t want to be there when Anya and Xander got back. She sniffed, holding back tears as the full force of Xander’s words hit her hard.








Buffy reached Jenny’s house and went around the back. She thought about knocking but honestly, didn’t feel like it so she broke the window and unlocked the door herself. Stepping slowly into the kitchen, she took a deep breath.

“William?”

No answer. She walked to the living room, and when she saw it was empty walked downstairs. What she encountered made her want to throw up. There was a cot on the far side of the room and shackles above it, screwed into the wall. There was a small fridge and when she opened it she saw that it was packed with bag upon bag of blood.
There were open books lying all around and a quick glimpse showed her they were being used for vampire research.

She grabbed a bag of blood and headed to his room. Hesitating outside the door, she pulled out her stake and let herself in.

At first glance, she couldn’t see or hear anything but she felt him. Felt his presence. Deciding to leave the lights off, she ventured further into the dark. She felt his bed but there was no one on it.

She walked to the window and opened the curtain, allowing the moonlight to filter in and illuminate the room ever so slightly. What she saw shattered the dam that had been holding back her tears for over a week. Buffy collapsed on the floor, her river of pain flowing down her cheeks.


He was sitting in the corner, rocking himself back and forth. His eyes were blank as if he weren’t only dead on the outside, but on the inside as well.

Between her sobs, Buffy managed to speak softly.

“William? William, baby, can you hear me? It’s Buffy, sweetie…I’m here now.”

She raised a trembling hand to his cheek but quickly withdrew it when he lifted his head for second and bared his fangs.

Swallowing deeply she tried again, ignoring the low warning rumbling that was coming from his throat. When she touched his skin, she couldn’t help but shiver. He was so cold.


He leaned into her touch for just a moment before retreating into himself yet again. He mumbled something that she couldn’t hear.

“What, baby?”

“Are you going to use that?” he asked again only slightly louder this time, nodding his head towards the stake clutched tight in her hand.

Buffy reeled back as if slapped. “I would use it on myself before I would use it on you William. You know that.”

He stood up and loomed over her. “I’m not William anymore. I’m Spike. Can you use it on Spike?”


Buffy bit her lip as the truth of his words seeped into her heart. This wasn’t William. She had been taught that over and over. This was something that had stolen his body after he died. But there was something about that scenario that didn’t quite fit either. He wasn’t attacking her or trying to feed from her. The only time he had actually bitten her that night was to claim her again.

“Do you still love me?”

He leaned down and looked her straight in the eyes.

“I never stopped.”

“You died.” She shot back.

“That doesn’t mean my love for you did.”

“You have no heart.”

“You’re wrong Buffy, I have one. It just doesn’t beat anymore.” He paused “Do you love me?”

“I love William. Only him.” Buffy stood and faced him. “You’re a monster.”

“Is that all you think I am? Do you believe that I don’t remember the man I was before this? I feel, I love, I hurt, I smile, I cry and, like you, I bleed. Are we so different?” he said with a sad smile.

Buffy took a step back. “Don’t you dare compare us! I am nothing like you.” She knew she was being unreasonable and that her words were hurting him, but she couldn’t stop herself. She could see so much of her first love in the demon that wore his face that it was throwing her off. Making her think of him as her baby when he wasn’t.

“Stake me.”

“What?” Okay, she hadn’t expected that one.

“I said stake me Slayer.” He said with a growl and ripped open his shirt. He took the hand that held the small piece of wood and held it over his dead heart.

“Why are you doing this?” She didn’t understand how this demon would simply let her kill it. It wasn’t normal. He should be fighting her, trying to kill her.

“If you think I’m so vile then do it. Don’t ask questions. It’s your job Buffy…your calling.”

The tears started again and she pressed the stake into his chest just a little harder. He bit his lip and closed his eyes tightly. After a moment, he opened them again. “I’m not dust,” he stated.

She could only look at him; she couldn’t form the words just yet.

He searched her eyes for a brief moment and understood why he wasn’t just a pile of dust on the floor. “I’m not him, either.”

She dropped the stake and punched him in the face, shocking them both.

“Bloody hell! What was that for?” he bellowed.

“For taking his body.” She yelled with another punch.

He fell to the floor from the force of the blow and she pounced on him, straddling his waist. “For taking him away from me.” Punch. “For still loving me.” Punch. “For still being him in so many ways.” Her punches were getting weaker and although he was making no effort to fight her, she felt herself getting tired.

“For not coming to me.” Those final words broke her and she collapsed on his chest crying hysterically. Words were useless at this point so he gave her the only comfort he could, rocking her while tracing small circles on her back. As her body slowly stopped shaking, she raised herself just inches from his face and gazed into his eyes.

When she found what she’d been looking for she crushed her lips to his passionately. She had seen love–undying love. The same kind that had shone in William’s eyes for her and her alone. She knew he was still there, still with her.

He pulled away and took an unneeded breath. Before he could speak, she placed a tiny finger over his lips.

“I love you. How could I not? You’re still in there. I can see it in your eyes when you look at me. I can feel it when I kiss you. It’s you, you’re just different.”

His eyes grew wide and he could feel the tears start to fall as she leaned in to kiss him again. She still wanted him. She still saw him through the darkness. She still saw William and the light inside him swelled with joy and the dark faded a little more.

He wrapped his arms around her and lifted her from the floor, placing her gently on the bed.

For the first time since he had been turned, he thought to himself ‘Everything will be okay’.



Let me know what you thought please :)!
Alive by lindsay
Author's Notes:
You guys are so great i decided to put more Spuffy in! I hope you enjoy it :) Let me know if you do
To my wonderfully talented beta Cecilia: thanx so much and I don’t know what I’d do without you xxx
To everyone whos reviewed the last few chapters, you guys totally kick ass!!! Brat, Angie, Riam, Seraiza, Neo, Ashly, Spuffette, Pam, blessedkarma, Becky, Blondiebear, ERA, Spikes Eternal Lover, Shelly, BuffyandSpikeForever, Shanbits, Kellie Mulder, Caitie, Shippy, Brat, Saltygoodness, Jess, Livia, Lacey, Naomi
YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST, THIS CHAP’S FOR YOU!!! :)



Spike looked at her in awe as she lay there, spread out on his bed. She was still the most beautiful girl he’d ever seen, always would be, until he was dust. So much had happened to him and all it took was this moment in its simple beauty to make reality crash into him with a blinding force.

Buffy gasped when he sat next to her on the bed and just cried. He held his face in his hands as the sobs racked his body and his wails filled the room. She ran her hand over his back and waited for him to calm.


When he finally quieted down enough for her to speak she did.

“Are you okay?”

He shook his head and sniffed. “M’ not alright Buffy, I’m dead.”

He laughed bitterly. Just moments ago he’d thought that things might just be okay and now, after seeing her there, hearing her heart beat and seeing her light, his hope was torn to shreds. “I don’t deserve you.”

“How so?” she asked quietly.

“You said it yourself Buffy. M’ a monster.”

She flinched when he used her words and sighed. “I was angry and confused. I shouldn’t have said those things Will…Spike. I had no right to. You’re not dead either. I know that your heart doesn’t beat baby, but it works. It works better than most people’s who have blood flowing through them. It loves and it loves well. That’s more than I can say about eighty percent of the world’s population. And it loves me.” She traced his cheekbone with her index finger and brushed away the tears from his pale skin. “I’m grateful for that.”

She paused to kiss him tenderly before adding, “You beat back the darkness and came back to me. There’s humanity in that. You’re not a monster; you’re mine. And you’re a miracle.”

He pulled her to him frantically, needing to feel her, to make sure this was real. There tongues met shyly at first but after a moment the intensity grew and he pushed her gently onto her back, so that she was lying beneath him. She moaned at the pleasure that his touch brought and arched her back when his hand skimmed over her waist.

He pulled away and traced his bite marks on the soft skin of her neck. “I hurt you,” he stated sadly.

“No, you loved me. If I had fangs I’d have done the same,” she said with a small smile. He growled in response. The thought of her biting him had him harder than he’d ever been and he ground his erection into her mound roughly, causing her to bite her lip and hold back a moan.

“Don’t you ever hold back from me Buffy. I want to hear how I make you feel,” he said in a husky voice. The way it was said and the commanding tone in his voice had Buffy dripping right then and there.

He peeled her top off of her and lowered his mouth to her breasts. His tongue snaked out and licked her nipple in slow circles while the other hand rubbed her clit through the fabric of her pants.

“William please…” she begged.

He went to correct her, to tell her he was Spike but he couldn’t. What was left of the darkness, however little there was, was now as much a part of William as William was of Spike. And if this girl wanted to call him William, then so be it. She was their world and she could have whatever her beating heart desired.

“Tell me what you want baby,” he encouraged as she writhed beneath him.

Buffy whimpered and a smile formed on her lips. “I want you to fuck me, Spike.”


He growled, as he yanked his pants off and positioned himself at her entrance. He realised that in the mere span of a minute she’d called him both his names and this pleased him to no extent. She was accepting both sides of him, craving all of him.

He plunged into her in one sharp motion and Buffy’s scream was loud and long. When she opened her eyes, she saw him staring at her. A slight smile played on his lips but he remained quiet as he began to pump into her slowly. She wrapped her legs around his hips and urged him to quicken the pace.

He was thrusting into her almost savagely now and all she could do was beg for harder. Strength wise he was her equal and she didn’t have to worry about holding back with him. She’d never experienced this kind of sexual freedom before and she knew it wouldn’t be long now before the onslaught of new sensations sent her over the edge.

When her walls started to tighten, she could see his eyes flash from amber to blue and in the heat of the moment she bit him hard.

Spike roared as her teeth dug into the vein in his neck and pierced the skin. It was like nothing he’d ever felt before. He felt her pulling on him, drinking from him and he bit down on her.

Buffy was shocked. She’d only intended for the bite to remain on the surface but once she had the taste of his blood in her mouth, it had driven her crazy and left her wanting more. One last pull of his blood and her pussy was convulsing around his cock as she screamed her pleasure and bucked against him, managing to yell the word ‘mine’ in the process.

Spike’s eyes rolled back and he came harder than he ever had, all the while continuing to drink from her. The feeling of her walls milking his dick had him in the throes of an orgasm that seemed to last an eternity. When the last shot of seed left his body he thrust in once more quickly and roared the word ‘mine’. He licked her neck clean as she did the same to him before he rolled off her.

She pulled him to her and he laid his head over her heart. “I feel good.” Buffy said in a tired voice. “How do you feel?”

“Alive.” He whispered as they fell into the most peaceful sleep either one had had in long while.


Let me know what you thought please!!!
Amends by lindsay
Author's Notes:
To Cecilia and everyone following this, i love you guys!
Thanx to the goddess that is my beta cecilia, her work is absolutely incredible!!!
To all my readers and REVIEWERS, wow, you guys are awesome!!!Thanx so much for all the incredible support, I don’t know what I’d do without you guys.




Willow walked up to Oz’s house and knocked softly on the door. When he answered she threw herself into his arms and let herself cry.

“You were right, Oz,” she sobbed. “I did screw it up and I shouldn’t have done it.”

He soothed her, uttering soft words of comfort in a low voice and when she was done he pulled away slightly.

“Feel better baby?”

Willow sniffed and shook her head ‘no’. He gave her a small smile. “At least you know what you did was wrong, Willow. It’s a start. It’s gonna take a while for people to forgive you for this but they will because they love you. I’d love to stay with you but it’s a full moon tonight,” he explained. “Wanna chain me up?” he asked and wiggled his eyebrows, causing her to laugh.

“Sure, sounds like fun,” she said with a smirk. She wiped the tears from her face and walked down the stairs to the basement with him. “You have any stuff to make cookies?”

He laughed at that. Willow’s guilt cookies were a common thing of late. “Upstairs, kitchen pantry…will you be here in the morning?”

“Wouldn’t miss it for the world, baby.” She gave him a small kiss and cuffed him to the wall. She left quickly, not wanting to see how painful it must be for him to transform and turned the music on in the kitchen to drown out the howls she knew would be coming soon.

Tomorrow she would go to her friends and try to make amends.









Jenny sat on Rupert’s couch and watched as he paced back and forth.

“Are you going to talk to me Rupert? You’ve been walking back and forth for at least twenty minutes.”

He continued walking but turned his head to look at her. “You’ve been lying to me for two weeks, Jenny. Why?” he asked the hurt evident on his face.

“Honestly, I don’t know why, Rupert. I was scared and I’d just lost my baby. I did what I thought was the right thing. I’m sorry I hurt you…hurt everyone.”

“We would have helped you. Did you think we would hurt him, Jenny? Did you think we wouldn’t have tried to find a way to help him?”

“You’re a watcher Giles, first and foremost. Your duties require you to watch your slayer kill vampires. My son became a vampire. Do you think it was an easy decision to make?”


Giles sighed and sat next to her. “No, I don’t expect it was. But I would have been there for you, we all would have.”

“I know that now,” Jenny admitted.

Giles took her hand in his and squeezed it lightly. “So tell me about him. Will Buffy need to stake him or am I right when I say he doesn’t appear to be our average demon?”

Jenny’s eyes lit up with what could only be called motherly pride. “She won’t have to do anything, Giles. He’s still in there. He doesn’t need as much blood as a regular vamp does to sustain himself, he has no will to harm the innocent and most of all, he still loves her with every fiber of his being. True the demon is in him, but I believe it’s the same one that took him over on Halloween.”

“That’s right, he became his costume,” Giles said slowly as the realization hit him. “What you’re saying is that this demon is not bound by the rules?”

“No, he does need to feed. He’s definitely a night person now and he is linked to his sire. But that is the only connection he has to her. There is no fear, no respect, and definitely no desire to please her. In fact, he hates her. The demon in him was created to inhabit a vessel that was still human instead of a corpse as most are. His soul is in there with the dark, Rupert and it would seem that the demon in him craves the light, likes it even. I think we may actually have a vampire that wants to be human. I have no idea what else is different about Spike but I can promise you he is nowhere close to average.”

“I suppose we’ll learn as much as we can from my books. As for the rest…I should think it would fall into place with time.”

Giles had to admit he was very excited about the aspect of figuring out this vampirical anomaly and even though he was brassed off at his guest, he could admit he was still pleased to have her there. Things would work out and time would heal the wounds. Amends would be made. He got up and she followed him to his bookshelf, each of them searching for the books that would contain the necessary information about vampire lore.






Xander had stopped by a flower shop on his way to Anya’s and held them out for her to see when she answered the door. She smiled and smelled the beautiful arrangement.

“What’s this for?”


“For being you. For letting me love you.”

She kissed him happily and brought him into the house. After explaining everything that had gone on at the cemetery he ran his hands through his hair.

“That poor bastard,” he whispered.

“Who?”

“William.”

“Oh, he’s not William anymore. He’s Spike. Much sexier,” she added.


“Anya I love you and everything you are. You’re my world. I don’t think I tell you that enough,” he said suddenly.

“No, you don’t. But today’s a good day to start.”

He smiled. This was his girl. So blunt and beautiful and full of life. Tomorrow he would think of everything that had just happened, but tonight he would think of his Anya.

“Ready for orgasms?” she asked, cutting into his thoughts.

“And willing.” He said eagerly as they went upstairs. There was nowhere better to make amends than in the bedroom!










Buffy woke up and shivered. She was so cold. She rolled over to her side to uncover the source of her goosebumps and warmed up immediately. Spike’s hair was tousled and his mouth was hanging open slightly, his fangs showing just a little. Buffy thought it was the cutest thing she’d ever seen and began to giggle.

Spike opened one sleepy eye and growled. “What are you laughing at scruffy?”

Buffy wrinkled her nose. “Scruffy?”

“Yeah…your hair’s all mussed up, scruffy. Like you’ve had a night of mind-blowing sex with the love of your life.”

She tilted her head and gave him a smirk, “Well that’s strange. I think I would have remembered if that had happened last night.”

“Oi pet! I’ve got feelings you know.” He said, giving her his best puppy dog look.

“Don’t you dare puppy-eye me. You called me scruffy.” She said with a pout.

Spike laughed. “Look at that lip, gonna get it!” he teased and lunged at her playfully.


Buffy giggled uncontrollably, happy and excited at the same time. Amends had been made and a new future with new possibilities lay ahead of them. Life, and unlife, was good.


Let me know what you thought…pretty please :)
Dust to dust by lindsay
Author's Notes:
Thanx to Cecilia my beta and to all of you who have been reading and reviewing, the end is coming and i hope you all like it :)
“Unfuckenbelievable!” Giles screamed and Jenny came running to the dining room where his voice had come from.

“Giles!” she said astonished at his language.

He blushed for a moment but shook it off, this was far too important.

“I’ve found it Jenny.” he beamed.

“Found what Rupert? You’re confusing me.”

“What Spike is, why he’s different, why he’s here and why he’s tied to Buffy.”

He handed Jenny the book he’d had flown in from his personal ‘stash’ in England and she almost passed out.

“Oh my God.” she breathed softly as Giles wrapped his arms around her and she let the tears fall.









“Where are you going kitten?” Spike asked groggily. It was only twelve in the afternoon and he’d woken to find Buffy packing her weapons bag and freshly showered.

“Nowhere.” She lied, badly.

He scowled and a low rumble reverberated in his throat. Buffy sighed and sat next to him on the bed.

“There are…some things I need to take care of, so that nothing can hurt us.


Spike sprang from the bed instantly. “I won’t let you go after Dru Buffy.”

At the narrowing of her pretty eyes Spike had to suppress a gulp. Sometimes he forgot she wasn’t just his girl, she was the slayer too, and she was damn scary.

“Do you have feelings for her Spike?”

The tone of voice froze his already dead body even more. “S’not like that princess, you know you’re the only one for me. Till my second death do us part and all that but she’s dangerous luv. She killed me.”

“She won’t kill me. I’m the slayer.”

“It doesn’t matter who you are Buffy. All it takes is one good day for a vampire and you’re gone, the next waiting to be called gets supercharged and you’re sitting on a cloud playing a bloody harp and polishing your halo.”

Buffy ran her hand across his cheek softly and gave him a small smile. “I won’t get dead baby. Besides you promised me you’d never get in the way of what I have to do, and I have to do this. For me, for you, for us.”


Spike slapped her hand away and growled. He hated the hurt he saw in her eyes but he couldn’t help it, he was worried. Druscilla was strong. She could also fuck with your head. He had no doubt that physically Buffy had the upper hand but mentally, Dru could tap into you and make you see things and do things that you had no control over.

“I forbid you to go.”

“And I tell you to go fuck yourself Spike. I’m not your puppy dog, I’m your mate. I wont do your will at the snap of your fingers or at one of the growls you give me. I want her to pay for what she took from me, even if it was only for a little while.”

Spike picked up the lamp on the nightstand and threw it against the wall. “I won’t let you go Buffy. If anyone deserves to take her out it’s me. You want vengeance for what she took from you? What about what she took from me Buffy? She took my life for Christ sake.”


Buffy only looked at him with watery eyes and took off from the house. Spike stared open mouthed, the surreal feeling that she had fled from him hurt like a bitch, but only for a moment. Then reality came back. Buffy was on her way to face his sire, alone. She was in danger. Without a second thought to the mid-day sun in the sky Spike tore out of the house right on her heels.


He caught up to her at Restfield cemetery where Dru was staying in one of the crypts. He called her name and when she turned she stopped dead in her tracks.

“Spike?” came her uncertain voice.

“How the bloody fuck else would it be chasing you like an idiot pet?”

“How?”

“Um, I used my two legs. I moved them one in front of the other rapidly and-“

“HOW ARE YOU IN THE SUN JACKASS?”

Spike took a moment to look around and several more to bask in the warmth on his skin.

“I don’t rightly know.” He said softly and with awe in his voice. He opened his arms and Buffy flew into them, both of them laughing, their fight now forgotten.

“I thought I’d never get to do some things with you again baby. We can go to the beach, take walks, fly kites….”

“I’m not bloody likely to fly a kite luv, ruin my image it would.” He said with a smile. “So shall we go slay some sire?”

“Let’s.” Buffy said daintily as they held each other’s hands. No longer in a rush to get there they walked through the graveyard with their faces aimed towards the sky.


When they finally reached the crypt they had been looking for they turned and held each other’s gaze.

“Ready?” Buffy asked.

He nodded his head. “She’s mine unless I need help, sound fair?”

Buffy nodded her head and then kicked in the door.

The screams that filled the crypt where horrendous. Also male and female.

When Buffy’s eyes adjusted to the dark she gaped when she saw Angel standing next to that bitch. Spike had described her briefly but he’d failed to mention how very creepy she was.

“You’ve burned mummy with two sunshines, no sweets for you.” Dru said angrily to Spike and approached him. Buffy on the other hand went to Angel.

With her mouth set in a thin line she was surprised she managed to choke out the words “What are you doing here?”

“Don’t let the sunshine burn you daddy.” Dru called out to Angel.

Buffy’s eyes widened. “You made her? Why?”

“It wasn’t me” Angel whined, “It was Angelus.”

Buffy pulled out her stake and raised it. “If there’s one thing Spike has taught me it’s that the soul and the demon become one and the same. You turned her, wether or not you say it doesn’t count, it’s because of you that my boyfriend got killed.”

She advanced and Angel backed himself into a corner, his arms raised in surrender. He gave a small smile to the slayer and said “You can’t kill me Buffy, you’re meant to be my salvation.”

It was the smile that did it. She plunged the stake into his heart lightning fast and when he looked at her with shocked eyes she answered. “That’s why I have too, rest in piece Angel.”

At Dru’s agonizing scream Buffy turned to see Spike knock her down. He stood above her, chest heaving unnecessarily.

“You can’t kill me. Where connected my sweet boy.”

“I can feel you.” Spike admitted.

Buffy frowned. “You can?”

He looked at his maker and he looked at his lover and he smiled. “Ya, kinda stings.”

And as easy as that, Dru was dust.

Buffy ran to him and kissed him roughly before they stepped out into the sun yet again. Their new life ahead of them, looking bright.




The next chap is the epilogue so please let me know what you thought.
Epilogue by lindsay
Author's Notes:
Well i did my best guys and i hope the end gives you guys what you wanted. It was hard to write and im sorry to see it end, i only hope i did it well enough for you guys.
Special thanx to my beta Cecilia and those who have left reviews. Shelly, BuffyandSpikeForever, Blondiebear, Shanbits, Shippy, Riam, Pam, Spuffette, Neo, Caitie, Brat, Era, Saltygoodness, Karyn, Becky (xxx), I_Love_The_BigBad, Seraiza, Katalina89, jess, Spikes Eternal Lover. You guys kick ass!!!XXXXXXXOOOOOOXXXXX




Willow yawned and smiled happily. Oz was lying where she liked him best, next to her and the morning sun was filtering through the windows. Life was good. Oz stretched out and gave her a sleepy smile in return.

“Morning baby.”

“Morning Oz.” She said and snuggled up to him, nuzzling his neck. “Stubbly.” She commented.

“I’m part wolf, I’m allowed to be.”

She laughed at that and sighed.

“You okay Willow?” Oz asked with concern.

“Ya, I’m good. All with the happy right now.”

“But?” Oz prodded knowing she was holding back.

“But no one has seen Buffy and Spike in a month and we have no idea where they are, just that postcard that says they’re okay. I could use magicks to find them but I don’t want to mess things up again.” She admitted with a pout.

“Ya it’s hard on everyone Wills, imagine how Giles and Jenny feel.”

“I know but I wish they’d call at least.”

Oz smiled wolfishly, something he’d learned how to do, what with being half animal, and pressed her into the bed, kissing her senseless.

Ring.

“Ignore it.” He growled.

Ring.

Willow laughed and reached for the phone. “It may be important but next time I’ll be careful what I wish for.”

“Hello?”

“Wills? It’s me Buffy.”

Willow let out an excited screech and when she finally stopped she could hear her best friend laughing from the other end of the receiver.

“I take it you’re happy to hear from me?”

“Of course I am stupid! Where have you been? Why did you leave? When are you coming back?”

“I’m not stupid, I’m challenged. I was in London visiting Spike’s roots and what not, I left because we wanted time alone to get to know each other all over again, and I’m actually at my house right now. Would you be able to meet us at Giles in an hour or so?”

“Of course, I can’t wait to see you…and Buffy?”

“Ya Wills?”

“I’m sorry for what I did. I never meant to hurt you, I made cookies but by the time they where done baking you where already gone.”

“I know Wills. I appreciate what you tried to do and at the end of it all I suppose I’m grateful for what you did but next time a heads up would be appreciated, okay?”

“Okay, best friends still?”

“Always. Can you phone the others and let them know I’m back?”

“Sure, I’ll call Giles and Xander and the others.”

“Actually Giles and Jenny knew where we where. We called them before we left.” Buffy admitted sheepishly.

“Oh.” Willows tone was full of hurt but a moment later she perked up. “So where even then?”

“You bet.” Buffy said with a laugh.

“I gotta go, there’s something I gotta do before I meet you guys. Bye Wills.”

“Bye Buffy.”





“Don’t you mean there’s someone you gotta do princess?” Spike said with a sneer.

“Pig.”

“You love it.”

“No I love you, big difference there buddy!” she said and poked him in the chest, hard.

Spike faked crying and Buffy giggled. “Don’t be such a baby, baby.”

He got that look on his face and she backed away. “Oh no you don’t, if we start well be late for sure.”

“Come on kitten, I can make it quick if you want.” Spike kept stalking towards her, the gleam in his eye getting brighter.

Buffy snorted. “Baby the last time you said that you lasted two hours. Now ill admit, that is short for YOU but for everyone else, it seems like forever.”

“I can’t help it if little spike cant obey me when it comes to you.”

Buffy snorted again. “Little Spike, come on. He’s the second largest thing I’ve seen on you.”

“ What’s the second?” Spike curled his tongue and pulled her into his arms.

“Your ego.” She giggled.

He growled and shot her on the bed playfully. “Come on baby, just a l’il quickie before we go see our mates ya?”

“Fine.” Buffy said with a sigh and tried to act irritated but Spike could hear her heart beat speed up and he could smell her arousal.


Spike leaned over her and began to kiss her neck softly. Nipping at the skin gently every now and then, causing shivers to run through her body. God she loved the feel of him.

When he got to her jugular he gave it extra special attention, causing the bite marks left by him to throb in time with her pulse. He moved down to her collarbone and traced it with his tongue before settling on her breasts. He was infatuated with them.

Pulling open her bathrobe to give him v.i.p access to her body, one hand cupped her breast while the other was taken into his mouth. He sucked the nipple between his teeth and flicked his tongue across it quickly, causing her to moan. The second she did he got harder then before. The things her voice could do to him was incredible.

When he had her writhing for more he continued his southward journey, leaving a small moist trail along the skin of her abdomen.

When he got to the small patch of curls he breathed deep. Buffy had a smell that drove him crazy. It was a mix between vanilla and her. He didn’t know how else to describe it but it was delicious.

He sunk his tongue into her and lapped at her juices like a cat would. When he felt her tense he used his fingers to pinch her clit and at the same time increased the speed of his tongue. He was rewarded with a flow of her cum and he drank at it greedily. When Buffy thought he was done she pulled at his shoulders, leaving scratches on them.

“Need you in me now.” She whispered.

Spike sunk his fingers in her and shut his eyes. “You’re so wet for me baby.”

She moaned and opened her legs even wider as he settled between them, pushing his dick in slowly so she could adjust to him properly. After all the times they’d been together, she was still so tight it was incredible. She was perfection in his eyes, always would be.

He moaned when he felt her walls adjust to his length and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

He began to thrust into her, slowly at first but as her cries grew so did the urgent need in him to cum, to mark her as his once again.

He increased the speed of his thrusts, making them fast and hard. The telltale signs of Buffy about to cum where there, her cries grew louder, more frantic and she met each of his thrusts eagerly.

When her walls clenched around him and she screamed his name he came with her, spilling his seed into her with every extra thrust. He loved to ride out orgasms as long as he could, it was so much better that way, so much more satiating. “Mine.” He roared with his last thrust and bit down at the same time she did. The biting always added that extra pleasure that they both needed now. Spike doubted her wounds would ever heal at the rate that he kept opening them.

After a few moments of catching breath and light touching Spike looked her in the eyes. “I love you princess.”

“I love you baby.”

He cleaned her bite with his tongue, purring all the while and rolled off her only when he was done.

“Ready to face the world?”

“Not on your life pet, rather stay here with you. You’re my world, nothing else.”

Buffy cupped his cheek and kissed him softly before getting out of bed and starting to dress. “I know and I feel the same way about you.” Spike smiled. “But you’re not getting out of this one.”

“Fuck.”











Giles and Jenny sat on the couch together, Anya and Xander next to them and Willow and Oz sat on the love seat that faced them, all waiting anxiously for the doorbell to ring, to see their friends again.


They where an hour late and Giles had tried calling but no one had picked up. So all sat there anxiously, wondering what could be keeping them. They got their answer as soon as a dishevelled Buffy ran through the door out of breath mumbling apologies.

Giles looked at her and cleaned his glasses. “You missed a button Buffy.”

She looked down and blushed, turning to fix her top properly. Turning again to face them she gave them a bright smile.

“Hey guys.”

Just them Spike came in and wrapped his arms around her. Everyone jumped and did the whole ‘everyone hugs everyone’ thing.


Once everyone was seated again Buffy and Spike stood in front of them nervously.

“So what did you want to tell us Buffy?” Jenny urged and her and Giles shared a knowing look that no one else understood.

When Buffy stood there frozen Jenny laughed lightly and said “Why don’t I start with what Giles and I found out while you where gone? It will make it easier sweetheart.”

Buffy nodded her head thankfully and the couple gave Jenny the floor.

The gypsy woman began to speak and everyone’s eyes where glued to her.

“There was an old legend that Giles found in one of his books. So old it was long forgotten, until now. Or until a few weeks ago at least. I knew that Spike was different from the start, I’ve never known a vampire to keep his soul without the help of magicks, it was a miracle, a dark one albeit but a miracle none the less. The legend goes as this. Lucifer fell from heaven after trying to gain control of it. When God cast him away he vowed to bring chaos and evil into the world. It was not all Lucifer’s doing however, people had the ability to do wrong from the start, this was because God had given them free will. All Lucifer had to do was tap into it. However evil existed outside of people as well, in the form of demons. When the underworld began to overflow Lucifer lost control of his mignons and had to ask God for help. God agreed but on one condition, that from that moment forth there had to be a balance between the forces of darkness and the forces of good. Too much of either leads to chaos and the world which we know would be destroyed. Without evil there can be no good, one cannot exist without the other. So the pact was made. Lucifer would be able to claim his souls as before but to a certain extent, the same went for God. Neither one can force a person to choose good or evil, they can only guide you. In the last few decades evil has raised in numbers so God and Lucifer chose a soul to be their warrior. But to make things balance, the body in which the soul lived had to become that of a demon. A human being could not be chosen because that would be in favour of good, a demon could not be chosen because that would be in favour of evil. So a middle-ground was found. The warrior soul in a demon warrior’s body. He would fight alongside the forces of good but belong to the darkness. He will not have all the weaknesses of the demon because he is needed at all times to fight, during the day or night. His soul is linked to that of the slayers, it was pre-destined. They will fight side by side as comrades although they are meant to be enemies, this was done to be neutral. The slayer was an integral part of this too. Without her light his dark would prevail but with it, with it they would thrive and bring into the world the dawning of a new era in which perhaps the darkness and the light can blend together, learn to coexist as peacefully as they can. Like the slayer and the vampire would come to do. Spike and Buffy are the warriors of the world.”

Spike stood there open-mouthed while Buffy gaped along with everyone who wasn’t over thirty years old in the room. Giles smiled and put his glasses back on. “So what did you want to tell us Buffy?”

“I’m pregnant.” She whispered and Spike choked suddenly.

“Wa?” was all he managed to get out.

“I’m pregnant Spike.”

She reached for his hand but he shied away from her. Buffy bit back the tears and held his gaze. She watched his face go from shock to fear, and then from fear to happiness and pride. He pulled her to him and smothered her face with kisses.

“I’m gonna be a ‘Da.” Was all he kept saying over and over again, with a few ‘I love you’s’ shot in.

It was Xander who finally broke the silence. “Holy fuck.”

“That sums it up.” Anya said pleasantly and again hugs where exchanged with congratulations.


After chatting for a bit Spike and Buffy went outside to be alone for a while, to figure things out. Jenny and Giles followed them out and Spike glared at them.

Giles raised his hands in mock surrender. “Easy Spike, we just thought you should know one other thing that we don’t think the others should know.”

Spike calmed down and held Buffy tightly to him. “Go on them.”

“Because you two are linked by forces so strong you co-exist. Like good and evil, there cannot be one without the other. Should Buffy die, so should you Spike. You will not age Buffy because he cannot and you cannot be killed unless he is killed as well.”

“I’m immortal?” Buffy asked in shock.

“In a manner, yes you are.”

Buffy’s eyes misted and the adults took that as a sign to leave.

“Are you okay kitten?” Spike asked as he wiped away her tears. “I know it’s gonna be hard losing those close to you when they get older but I’ll be there for you. Always, just like I promised.”

Buffy sniffed and looked at him. “I’m not crying because I’ll lose people I love Spike. When the time comes for that I’ll cry for my loss then.”

“Then why are you crying baby?” he asked confused.

“Because I’m happy. The thought of losing you hurt more then anything else in the world baby. Because since I don’t have a time limit anymore I’ll be able to save so many girls the burden of becoming the slayer, because I’ve created a life with you that will change things for the better and because I have an eternity to show you how much I love you.”

Spike leaned in and cupped her face, kissing her softly and thoroughly. “Eternity isn’t nearly long enough for me to show you what you mean to me Buffy.”

Buffy rubbed her tummy in small circles and Spike kissed her forehead.

“I’ll always love you Spike.”

“And I’ll love you longer then that.” He said with a smile as they watched the sun set, both waiting for it to rise again tomorrow signalling the first day of the rest of their lives.

"Everything is gonna be okay Buffy." Spike whispered in her ear.

Buffy looked at him with glowing eyes, "Everything IS okay Spike, everything is finally okay."




Well i hope you guys liked it. I love you all and thanx so much for all the wicked reviews and support, i dunno what i'd do without you guys, you rock. to my beta, Cecilia. You are a goddess, thanx so much for all your help on this.xxx to all
Linz
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=12036