Just A Fling by MadRog
Summary: Dracula has woken up the slayer’s dark, sensual side, and she decides to explore that side of sex for herself. Who better than to help her? Spike of course. This is a fun, sexy romp of 5th season Spike and Buffy. Evilawyer calls it PW1/2P. SPUFFY!!
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 9672 Read: 4656 Published: 06/05/2005 Updated: 07/08/2005

1. Just A Fling by MadRog

2. No Strings by MadRog

3. Where To Begin? by MadRog

Just A Fling by MadRog
Author's Notes:
First off, let me thank evilawyer and Megan for reading over this and see if it was worth publishing. As you can see, I got the thumbs up from both of them. Let me also thank evilawyer for beta-ing this story
‘It’s got to get better than this,’ Buffy fumed as she looked over at Riley’s sleeping form next to her. The phrase , "dead weight," sprung to mind. His boyish face was even more boyish in his sleep. Don’t get her wrong. He was masculine, but not in a manly way. Just a handsome boy. A handsome boy who couldn’t offer the forbidden that drew her with a promise of more of what Dracula had shown her. ‘It has just got to be better, and it sure doesn’t fit with getting in touch with my dark side like I want to. Boyish and dark are not mixy. Maybe if he were blonde, ripped muscles, closer to my height, a scarred eyebrow, and an accent. Where the hell did that come from? Granted Captain Peroxide is plenty manly, but really. Bad Buffy.’

Riley was sweet and all, and she was sure that he loved her. She just wasn’t sure if she loved him, which wasn’t fair to him. He was the marrying type, and she wasn’t sure if that would work for her, at least not with him. And the sex? Plain vanilla. No cherry on top. Not even chocolate syrup. Granted she hardly had any experience before Riley. Once with Angel, who treated her like she would break, and once with Parker, who just used her. It was straight missionary position both times. It was pretty much the same with Riley. Buffy knew that there had to be more positions than that. Hell, she had seen more in R rated movies. She was curious, but for some reason couldn’t bring herself to ask Riley to add some variety. Actually, to tell the truth, she couldn’t see herself doing other positions with him. Riley was just…Riley. Born and raised straight as an arrow. She bet Dracula did more positions than missionary.

She thought back over the past few of days.

The first time she had met Dracula, she was in the cemetery using a vampire as a punching bag, thoroughly enjoying herself. She punched him several times and then grabbed his shoulders and kneed him. He got up, and she was on his back.

While they were fighting, a dark fog formed into a pair of eyes, a nose, and then a complete face.

The vampire threw Buffy down. She got up and charged, ducked a punch, punched and then kicking him. She tried to kick again, but he grabbed her lifted her over his head, then threw her down. She got up again, jumped on him with her legs around his neck. He threw her down, but she flipped him over then staked him.

Looking satisfied, Buffy stood and began to stride away. She walked between the gravestones and suddenly stopped, whirling around.

A figure walked towards her. He was very thin, pail, long-haired, and spoke with an accent. “Very impressive hunt. Such power.”

Buffy cocked her head to the side. “That was no hunt. That was just another day on the job.” She watched the man drift closer. “Care to step up for some overtime?”

We’re not going to fight.” The man’s cape flowed behind him as he moved.

“Do you know what a slayer is?” Buffy shook her head. What a head case.

The mystery man smirked. “Do you?”

Intrigued, Buffy looked him over again. “Who are you?”

“I apologize. I assumed you knew. I am Dracula.” He gave her a small bow.

Buffy’s eyes widened, and she looked thrilled. “Get out!”

And that was what she should have done. She should have got the hell out of there. Finally Willow and Xander had showed up, and Dracula left. She did pretty well staying away from Dracula later by deciding to research before going after him again, then telling Riley good night and turning in at home instead of the dorm.

That’s when he came after her again, while she slept. She had suddenly woken up to see Dracula standing at the foot of her bed.

His gaze was intense. “You are magnificent.”

Buffy’s voice was soft, no her usual cocky. “I bet you say that before you bite all the girls.”

Dracula took a step closer to the bed. “No, you are different. Kindred.”

Buffy’s confusion turned to revulsion. “Kindred? Hardly, I…”

“Pull your hair back.” His command was said so softly.

Buffy was surprised but pulled her hair back from her neck. Dracula admired her for a moment.

“This isn’t how I…usually fight.” Buffy looked a little self-conscious and glanced at the window. “You think you can just waft in her with your music video wind and hypno-eyes…”

“I have searched the world over for you. I have yearned for you.” Dracula sat on the bed next to her. “For a creature whose darkness rivals my own.” He put his hand on her chin and moved her head aside. He saw the scar where Angel had bitten her and touched it with his fingertips. “You have been tasted.” He smiled slightly as he trailed his fingers over her cheek.

Buffy was scared by the fact that she didn’t want to pull away. “He was…”

“Unworthy. He let you go.” He looked her in the eyes. “But the embrace…his bite…you remember.”

Buffy’s voice betrayed her uncertainty. “No.”

Dracula caressed her face some more. “Do not fight.” He put his hand behind her neck. “I can feel your hunger.” He leaned down and bit her neck. Buffy gasped but didn’t pull away.

The next morning she thought the encounter had been all a dream until she looked in a mirror. Two puncture marks looked back at in her reflection. She tied a scarf around her neck before going out.

In the end, the scarf did no good. Riley then all of the Scoobies figured it out. She had been mortified, and it had taken her awhile to get away by herself after that. Where she was going, she didn’t want anybody to know about. She never bragged about her visits to Spike.

Buffy threw the door open to Spike’s crypt. He had been standing in front of the refrigerator, and she saw him jump behind it. Even if she hadn’t seen him, she would have heard his impressive use of curse words. His final words were the only ones that didn’t burn her ears.

“Bloody hell, Slayer. Why in the world do you want to singe a bloke so early in the afternoon? And I’m now covered in my lunch. Do you know how hard it is to get blood out of a shirt?”

Buffy took pity on him and shut the door. “I didn’t come here to trade laundry tips. And yes, I know how hard it is. Slayer here…” Buffy felt her words taper off and her mouth dry up as she watched him take his shirt off. With every inch Spike lifted the shirt, more and more of his gorgeous, muscled chest was exposed. Buffy had always assumed Spike was in shape, but seeing it was…awesome. His abs were the definition of ripped. His pecs were perfect. Buffy caught herself before drool ran down her chin. Just in case, she wiped her mouth. ‘Remember Buffy. Spike equals evil undead.’

Spike couldn’t believe it. The slayer was ogling his chest. What was the world coming to? And what a ponce he was. He was getting hot watching her get hot staring at him. “Knock, knock, Slayer.”

Buffy was startled out of her stupor. “Huh?”

Smirking, Spike threw his shirt over his chair. “I wasn’t aware I was so entertaining today.”

Entertaining? Spike watching. She definitely thought he had been an eye full so far. Bad Buffy. “Uh,…no, no. I’m here about…”

“Dracula.” Spike finished for her.

Buffy tilted her head to the side. “How did you know?”

“Saw your worse half yesterday asking about Dracula, and now you today.” Spike smirked. “My week is complete. Completely cocked up, that is.”

To say that she was surprised was an understatement. The fact Spike wasn’t dust was even more surprising. “He did?”

“Yes, the heavy handed git did.” Spike walked up close to her, curious to see her reaction. “So what do you…,” he made a dramatic pause, “…want?” She blushed; the slayer actually blushed. What nasty little thoughts were going through her mind?

Buffy’s thoughts? She was picturing her hands running all over the contours of his chest. Bad, Buffy. Bad, bad, Buffy. This was Spike after all. The evil pain in the ass. “I want to know about him. I especially want to know about thrall. What do you know…?”

Spike rolled his eyes. “About the welching wanker, Dracula? Or did you want me to let you finish that dreary excuse for a question you keep asking me time and again, ‘What do you know…?’”

“Right, tired question.” Buffy had to admit that Spike had a point, not that she would ever tell him. “Right on the Dracula part. What do you know…?”

“Tsk, tsk. We’ve already been there, pet.” If he had blinked he would have missed her small smile. Who would have thought? The slayer staring at him and now wasting a smile on him. “Yes, I know the pansy. Dracula’s an old rival from way back. Owes me eleven pounds. Collect that for me, would you?”

Buffy crossed her arms. “You wish…”

“Ya, I do.” Spike managed to sound sincere without laughing.

“Shut up, Spike.” Buffy fidgeted with the scarf covering up her bite. The last thing she needed was Spike seeing how Dracula marked her.

“Like I told your lap dog, Dracula mostly does gypsy tricks. Turns to smoke, bats, and other such nonsense. But the thrall, that’s another thing. Speaking of which…” Spike reached up and jerked her scarf off. Putting his finger under her chin, he turned her head to examine Dracula’s handy work. “See you’ve already had a session with the bugger.”

Buffy knocked his hand away. “He was just suddenly there, in my bedroom. I wanted to resist but couldn’t. That’s thrall, isn’t it?”

“You got it.” Spike walked away and sat on the sarcophagus. “Dru was a master at it, which meant I had to learn to block her to have any peace.”

“Teach me how.” Buffy’s voice was firm and determined.

It was Spike’s turn to be surprised. He considered for a minute. “For a price.”

Buffy rolled her eyes and put one hand on her hip. “Of course. Should have known. How much this time?”

“I want to help you kill the bastard.”

This was definitely the day for surprises. “Why?” Buffy asked dumfounded.

Nonchalant, Spike shrugged his shoulder. “Owes me eleven pounds. Welched on a bet.”

Buffy was at a loss. Spike wanted to help without being paid. “Uh…okay.”

Spike hopped down off the sarcophagus, rubbing his hands together. “Let me get a new shirt and then we’ll have a little lesson on resisting thrall.”

*****

Spike snuck into the castle without being seen. So what if he was a little late. What was the slayer going to do? Sue him? Well, he was here now. He didn’t think the slayer had been there long anyway. Dracula sounded like he was just warming up, the self-centered git.

Spying Buffy and Dracula in the dining room of the castle, he had known this was going to happen. Typical Drac-operandi. Bite the girl. Then draw girl to his posh digs. Blah, blah, blah. But wait, Spike smirked, this time was going to be different. Dracula underestimated the slayer.

“I knew you’d come.” Dracula started towards Buffy.

“Why? Because I’m under your thrall?” She whipped out Mister Pointy and dropped the dazed expression. “Well, guess again, pal.”

“Put the stake down,” Dracula directed her.

“Okay.” Buffy put it down, then looked at her hand in surprise. Buffy sounded unconvinced. “Right. That…was not…you…I did that. I did that because…I wanted to.” Dracula watched her. “Maybe I should rethink that thrall thing.” She looked around for Spike. He had better show, or she didn’t know what she was going to do.

Dracula slowly walked towards her. “Are you afraid I will bit you? Slayer, that’s why you came.”

“No. Last night…it’s not gonna happen again.”

He cam closer. “Stop me. Stake me.”

I…” Buff took a step backwards and glanced at her stake. “Any minute now.”

“Do you know why you cannot resist?”

“Cause you’re famous?”

Spike started to laugh. Famous. A famous blighter that got off playing with his food. But Buffy shou7ld be stopping the by now. They had gone over and over how to resist the thrall, and he had thought she had it down. Come on, Slayer.

Dracula moved closer while Buffy took another step back. “Because you do not want to.”

Shaking her head, Buffy tried to deny him. “my friends…”

“They’re here. They will not find us. We are along.”

Buffy looked anxious.

Dracula’s gazed delved into her eyes, her thoughts. “Always alone.”

Buffy continued to look anxious.

Talking in a low voice, Dracula circled her., “There is so much I have to teach you. Your history, your power…what your body is capable of…a little taste.”

“What are you…”

“All those years fight us. Your power so near to our own…” He cut his arm with a fingernail until welled up. “…and you’ve never once wanted to know what it is that we fight for?” He held his arm out to Buffy. “Never even a taste?

Spike was ready to come out of hiding. What the bloody hell was going on? The slayer must eight be under Dracula’s thrall or she was a great actress.

Buffy looked conflicted. “If I drink that. “

“I have not drunk enough from you to change. You must be near death to become one of us. And that comes only when you plead for it.”

Her gaze focused on his wrist. “I’m not hungry.”

“No. Your craving goes deeper than that.”

Dracula’s voice dropped to whisper. “You think you know…what you are…what’s to come. You haven’t even begun.”

Buffy looked at his arm, at his face. Took his hand in both of hers and put her mouth on the bloody wrist.

He encouraged her. “Find it. The darkness. Find ;your true nature.”

Buffy’s eyes went wide.

Spike couldn’t believe that the slayer had actually done it. Dracula really hand her in touch with her dark side. Maybe she wasn’t going to make it out of the thrall. Then what?

She suddenly shoved out her hand and pushed Dracula away. He landed on the table and slid across it on his back.

That was gross.” Buffy was back to her old self.

Spike wanted to cheer. He started rooting for the slayer.

She walked forward as Dracula got to his feet.

Dracula tried again, but Spike could tell that the ponce was starting to get nervous.

“You are resisting.”

Buffy confidently walked towards him. “Looks like.”

“Come here. Come to me.” He held out his hand.

“You know, I really think the thrall has gone out of our relationship. But I want to thank you for opening up my eyes a little.”

That’s the slayer he knew and hated, and she had listened to his teaching earlier in the day. She had overcome a master of thrall. Damn, he was a good teacher.

Buffy ran across the room. She barreled into Dracula, and they fell to the floor, rolling. He was on top. They traded punches, and then she grabbed his shirt and flipped him over. Now on top, she punched him a few times. Then he caught her fist and flung her off him.

Dracula growled and turned to smoke. Buffy looked around and saw where the smoke was converging. She ran toward the smoke. She grabbed Mister Pointy off the table as she ran, leapt to the top of the stairs and was there to stake Dracula just as he appear from the smoke. He looked shocked.

Buffy smiled. “How do you like my darkness now?”

Dracula growled, fell down the stars and exploded into dust.

Buffy sauntered down the stairs.

That was Spike’s cue. He met her at the bottom of the stairs. He was armed – with a pickle jar. When the fog started to converge, Spike scooped up the center, and screwed on the lid. “Ha, got ya, you poncy git.”

“But you didn’t get all of the fog.”

“Even better. We have him split up so that he has no way of forming again.” He handed her the jar.

Just then, Rile and Giles rushed in.

Riley went immediately to her. “Buffy! You okay?”

Spike watched Giles stumble in. What had the Watcher been up to?

Giles looked at his slayer. “And Dracula?”

Buffy smiled. “Eurotrashed.” Buffy Giles the jar. “Here’s his holding tank.”

What’s he doing here?”” Riley was immediately suspicious when he caught sight of Spike.

“Oh, he…” Buffy didn’t get a chance to finish. Just as well, since Spike hand slipped away.

“Xander rushed in holding a torch. “Where is he?? Where’s the creep that turned me into his spider-eating man-bitch?”

Buffy looked at one of her best friends that had led her here. “He’s gone.”

*****

Coming back to the present, Buffy looked over at Riley again and rolled her eyes. Darkness. Dracula had told her that darkness was in her. He talked like it was a good thing for a slayer to have darkness as a part of her. And her body. He had implied that he was talking about her body’s sexuality. Dark sexuality. Wonder what that would be like. Maybe, just maybe she would find out what that was all about. A little walk on her wild side.

*****
The next day found Buffy barging into Spike’s crypt.

Spike was shocked at her intrusion. What did she want this time? He sighed and leaned against one of the pillars.

Buffy wrung her hands. “Thanks for the help with Dracula. Where did you run off to?”

That was certainly not anything that Spike could imagine coming out of the slayer’s mouth aimed at him. Something was definitely up. “Looking for some baubles to pawn.”

Walking about the crypt, still wringing her hands, Buffy tried to keep talking. “Find anything?”

Smirking, Spike described some of the items. “There was a ruby ring, a pearl necklace, a sapphire bracelet, an onyx ring and other expensive pretties that the git liked to give his women. Just think. You could have emeralds to sprinkle through your hair when you wanted to dress up.”

Enough of the small talk, Buffy wanted to get this part of her plan over with. “Do you want to have a sling?”

“Huh?” Well, that was a major change in the conversation. Too bad he had no idea what she meant.

“With me?” Buffy appeared to be looking at the ceiling, trying to not blush.

Spike pushed away from the pillar and walked into her view when she looked down. “What are you going on about, slayer?”

“Aren’t you listening?” Buffy was getting frustrated.

“Yeh, but it sounds like gibberish or something?

Buffy started to chicken out, but no. She was determined girl. She was an adult, and she could do this. “Do you want to have a sling with me? You know…you, me, sweaty sheets…”

Spike was astonished. “You mean a ‘fling?’”


TBC

Let me say that I am still working on QPQ. It has just been a little slow going lately.
No Strings by MadRog
Author's Notes:
A/N: Thanks again to Evilawyer for such a quick turn around in beta-ing this chapter. Enjoy!
Shaking his head sharply, Spike was astonished. “You mean a ‘fling?’”

“Whatever.” She knew sling sounded funny, but it wasn’t like she could have asked Willow what word she should use. She just wanted to get this part of her plan over with. She tapped her foot impatiently. Determined girl was still here.

He threw up his hands and then pointed at the floor. “No, not a ‘whatever.’ We’re talking sex here, right?” He still couldn’t believe what was coming out of the little twit’s mouth.

“Yes, with an accent on sex.” Buffy sounded exasperated. She could point a finger – at him. “Just sex, with no strings attached.”

“Huh…What…Why?” Putting his hand on his forehead, Spike thought he was hearing things. Maybe this was a dream. Yeah, that’s it. A horrible, slayer nightmare.

Buffy stared at him, trying to get his attention back. “You heard Dracula talk to me, about me being the Slayer, about there being darkness in me, and he was right. I had already been suspecting it. Now I can feel it, strong, like he awakened it in me. The darkness feels like power, but more. It feels sexual. So I’ve decided that I want to learn about both the darkness and the sexuality. Giles is working on the slayer and darkness side, but I didn’t want to say, ‘Hey, does my being a slayer make for good sex?’ You are the only vampire --- which equals darkness --- that I know who could have sex with me and wouldn’t try to kill me. I know we hate each other, but I thought…” Buffy’s voice died away. She didn’t know what else to say without babbling.

Spike tried to collect his thoughts after this demolition ball was dropped in the middle of his brain. One of his thoughts was of Riley’s last visit. Wouldn’t bother him at all to steal his sweetie after Riley threatened him with that pointed piece of wood. The pansy arse threatening someone that can’t fight back. What a man! And sex with the Slayer. Got to be good with that sexy body and the strength packaged with it. And darkness was the icing on the delectable cake. No. He mentally slapped himself in the face. ‘Absolutely not,’ he told himself. Not only did he hate the self-centered brat, he was already ruined in the demon world because he helped her from time to time. Now he would be her boy toy. No way was he going there. He walked over to stand in front of her. “Slayer…sure.” Where the hell did that come from? The littler head, that’s where.

Staring at the floor, Buffy had no idea what to do next. She finally looked up, but she couldn’t bring herself to look him eye to eye. “Well…I…you’re now my lover?”

“Sounds like.” He hated the fact that he felt awkward. He was Spike, William the Bloody, Slayer of Slayers, not a school boy. “So now what? What about soldier boy? However ‘no strings attached’ this may be, pet, this has to be exclusive. I may not be able to stand you most of the time, but I still won’t share.” Actually, sleeping with Buffy behind the enormous hall monitor’s back wouldn’t have bothered Spike at all if Spike were willing to share her. But he wasn’t willing to share her, and he was surprised by how much he wasn’t willing. What he was willing to do was to completely steal G.I. Joe’s honey, though.

Oh my god, she had totally forgotten about the fact that she had Riley. That just wasn’t exactly right. Of course, Riley was a good deal of the reason she had decided on making this proposition to Spike. So now Spike had agreed, and they needed to take the next step. Regardless of her plan, she knew she wouldn’t sleep around behind Riley’s back. “I’ll break it off with him today.” That should bother her more than it did.

Walking off and lighting a cigarette, Spike shrugged. “I’m free as a bird on my side.”

Buffy chewed on her lower lip as she watched the smoke rise around him. “So…when do we start?”

“Uh…tomorrow? Four o’clock tomorrow afternoon?” How bizarre was this? He was making an appointment to not bag his third slayer, but to bang her. And don’t forget they were also to explore her dark side. Bonus.

“Four’s good.” She stood there and stared at him for a moment, not knowing what else to do. “Bye, I guess.” Relieved that her errand which had been weighing on her was done, she turned, planning on a hasty retreat. Moving quickly, Spike stopped her by putting his hand on her arm. Then he pulled her flush against his body, and his mouth claimed hers, opening immediately so that his tongue could seek out hers. Taken by surprise, Buffy automatically opened her mouth, and she was rewarded tenfold. Boy, could he kiss was her only coherent thought. His tongue tangled with her own in a devouring kiss, making her body hum. When Spike finally pulled away, Buffy was still leaning towards him and was left wanting. Of course, she had kissed him when Willow cast her will be done spell, but this surpassed those kisses. As she looked into his blue eyes, she thought to herself that this deal with the vampire might just work as she turned to leave. He already surpassed Riley at kissing.

When the slayer was out of the door, Spike sank down on his chair and chain smoked for the next hour. ‘Me. The Slayer. Bopping horizontal. And bloody hell, that was one hot kiss.’ He took a few more puffs. ‘Bugger. Who would have thought?’ He smoked another fag. ‘Damn, I guess I need a proper bed.’

Buffy stood outside of Spike’s closed door and wondered for the millionth time if she was doing the right thing. Hell no, it wasn’t, but it was what she wanted to do. She had talked to Giles about understanding herself. That was when the idea came to her. She definitely had a dark side. Dracula, an evil dead, had shown her that. She wanted to explore her dark side, and who better to do that with than another evil dead. Spike was perfect. With the chip in his head, he couldn’t hurt her. And the sex? When Dracula bit her, it was sexual --- big time. She had become hot all over and wet between her legs. Close to the same had happened when she had drunk from Dracula. She had said it had been gross. In truth, it had bordered on turning her on. If she could judge by the kiss they had just shared, Spike might just be a good lover. It was bizarre that she was even thinking along these lines, but she had to admit that she was kinda looking forward to tomorrow. Now all she needed to do was break up with Riley.

*****

During her patrol that night, Buffy could hear something coming. Boooom, boooom, boooom, boooom. She hadn’t thought footsteps could be that loud on grass. Wanting to covertly see the newcomer, Buffy stepped behind a tree. She was afraid and hiding? More like not sure what was coming and being careful. When she did get a look, she thought she might want to go home and have hot chocolate with her mom.

The creature, or maybe she should call it a monster, stood well over seven feet tall. Tall enough to give Shaq a run for his money and would probably win. His shoulders looked as wide as a football field. His arms were bulging. In the brute strength category, Buffy knew that she was going to be severely lacking against him.

Her slayer senses tingled. A vampire was coming their way. Damn, this was all she needed! But first thing’s first. “Hey, Lurch! Should I yell louder to get up to your ears?” Why was she surprised that all she got out of him was a grunt? He never stopped. He kept walking, never slowing, until he was close enough to take a swing with his tree trunk of an arm. Buffy easily ducked under and drove a fist into his kidney. Not so much as bending over. Not so much as another grunt. Damn. She tried a kick to the solar plexus. Zip. Zero reaction. No, that wasn’t quite true. He did give a swipe of his arm that sent her flying ten feet into a tombstone. She got up, took a running start and jumped, planting both feet into his face. At least he stumbled this time. Her slayer senses tingled even more. “Great. Just what I need now.” The vampire must be going to join the party. The monster was advancing on her, but she took a quick moment to glance around and size up the newcomer. She saw a white-blonde head in the trees. Spike. Was that good or bad? What were her chances that he would help her out? She’d hazard a guess that if it didn’t involve money, he would probably sit back and watch her get knocked around like a ping pong ball.

Spike heard the ruckus and came to watch the show. He would never tell her, but watching the slayer kick ass was always entertaining. The closer he got to the scene, the more a tingle ran up his spine. ‘No wonder”, he though when he got there. The slayer was having a go with a…a…beefy mammoth. To help or not to help? That was the question. Actually with a little thought, he found one word that settled his dilemma. “Fling.” Sex with the slayer was a high priority as of earlier today. He couldn’t let the little bird die before he got a poke.

For once not rushing in, he watched for a moment, assessing and working out a strategy. Then he saw the perfect opportunity. The slayer had jumped on the monster’s back and was trying to snap its neck. The monster’s bulging muscles and correspondingly poor range of arm motion kept it from dislodging Buffy from its back.

“Hold on tight, pet.” Spike ran and took a flying leap, and grabbed her legs adding force to her twist. Snap. One dead monster.

Buffy landed hard on the ground. It took a moment before both she and Spike could gain their feet and move to inspect the monster.

Buffy was again struck by its size. Then she got a good look at its face. “It has stitches on its face. He really should get another plastic surgeon.”

Spike kicked him like he was a new set of tires before studying him. “Lots of stitches.” Spike raised his scared eyebrow as he lit a cigarette.

Buffy leaned in for a closer look. “What is it?”

Knocking his ashes on the body, Spike shook his head. “Don’t have the foggiest, luv. Never seen a demon like that.”

“Hey, Buff.”

Startled, Buffy spun around. “Xander and Anya. Major freakage of surprise.”

“Sorry, Buff.” Xander walked over to the creature. “Whatcha got there? New pet? Doesn’t look too frisky.”

“We don’t know what it is.” Buffy shook her head.

Spike lit a cigarette and blew the smoke over the body. “But the bugger was hard to kill.”

“I’ve seen him in a movie.” Xander announced excitedly. “That’s Frankenstein.”

Spike took another drag. “No, Frankenstein was the poncy git that made the monster.”

Anya got up close to examine the monster. “Anyway, there is no Frankenstein or his monster. It’s just a silly story.”

“Looking pretty real to me.” Xander caught his girlfriend’s hand and pulled her back.

Buffy was more than ready to go. “Sounds like Scoobie meeting time.”

“Sounds like I shouldn’t walk but run away from such event.” Spike turned on his heel and strolled away, waving over his shoulder.

Before Buffy, Xander, and Anya left, they watched as the body slowly disappeared, not melting into the ground, but just disappearing. “Major wigging here. G-man time.” Xander and Anya started walking towards Giles’ apartment.

*****
TBC

Sorry that the chapter was so short, but it was a natural stopping place. I promise that the next one is long and smutty. Long live Spuffy!
Where To Begin? by MadRog
Author's Notes:
Thanks so much to Evilawyer for helping with the smut. ;)
The William in him wanted to create a romantic setting with scented candles and satin sheets. The more hardened Spike in him summarily blew off that pansy idea. The slayer wanted a fling and didn’t want to read more into it than just a fling. He only hoped she was good in bed. But, no matter how he rationalized that this wasn’t really a seduction, he still created a lush setting with a Victorian four poster bed he had stolen from a swank furniture store the night before, black satin sheets, and numerous lighted candles around the room.

Buffy stood in front of the mirror wondering what one wore to the first day of an affair. A skirt? Pants? Leather? Lace? Bikini panties or a thong? She was a mature woman, she kept telling herself. She could dress sexy even if it were for a vampire. She finally settled for red lace underwear with a black skirt and red top. Without realizing it, she had dressed in Spike’s colors. Probably a good thing that she hadn’t noticed.

Twenty minutes later, and after making sure no one was following her, Buffy stood in front of Spike’s crypt trying to figure out if she was going to chicken out. The decision was made for her when the crypt door opened. She couldn’t see Spike but assumed that he was behind the door, holding it open.

Buffy hesitantly stepped over the threshold and heard the door shut behind her. She turned to face him and…froze. She didn’t know he could look better than he did in his typical black t-shirt, but he was wearing a button-down black silk shirt and he looked scrumptious. Her mouth went as dry as the Sahara and fell open, literally fell open, but no words came out.

Spike was shocked but very flattered by her obvious admiration. Noticing that she was tongue tied, he took pity on her and spoke up. “Good afternoon, Slayer.”

Without thinking, she corrected him. “Buffy. Call me Buffy, especially since we are…unh…going to be…intimate.”

“Buffy it is then.” Intimate. She had chosen the right word, Spike thought. Buffy would sound more intimate in bed than ‘Slayer,’ he thought with a smile.

That smile. Had he ever smiled at her like that? Yes. When they were under Willow’s engagement spell last year. He had smiled at her then, love shining in his eyes. Even though he didn’t love her now --- hatred was probably closer to what he felt for her --- his smile now looked genuine and striking. Trying to not gawk anymore, Buffy looked around and wondered if they were going to do it on the floor, the chair, or the sarcophagus. “Uh…what now?”

Spike would have laughed had he himself not felt just as nervous as Buffy obviously felt. This was his arch enemy, after all. He should be trying to punch her lights out instead of looking forward to what fun was to come. Abruptly, he realized that she was wondering where they were going to have sex. “We’re going to be downstairs, Sl…Buffy.”

“There’s a downstairs?” Tilting her head to the side, Buffy looked at him in surprise.

Spike gave a soft chuckle. “Yes, sweetness. Follow me.”

Once downstairs, Buffy wandered around the cavern. The room looked enchanted. The candles and the bed were fit for making love, not just an emotionless affair. She and Riley had always done it in the dark. Why hadn’t Riley ever done this for her? She couldn’t believe Spike had. This was Spike after all --- the one who, if chipless, would be trying to kill her. But she found herself turning to face him to say, “It’s beautiful.”

“Glad you like it, pet.” He slowly walked towards her until he was only a couple of feet away. He looked her in the eye. “Last chance. Are you sure?” He wasn’t sure whether he wanted her answer to be yes or no. This was his enemy. This was the slayer that had treated him like dirt for the last year. But then she treated him like an ally when they together caught and killed Dracula and then the Frankenstein monster. But now they were at a crossroads. Yes or no. Regardless of the pros and cons, he felt compelled to be with this slayer, this girl. He wanted her answer to be “Yes”.

Drowning in his dark blue eyes that sparkled in the candlelight, all she could say was yes. Maybe this was a good idea after all. “Yes.”

Taking one more step closer, reaching up for the first button of her shirt, he made sure his fingertips brushed her skin. That little touch felt more than nice. It felt electric, and he immediately wanted more.

Buffy sucked in her breath when she felt Spike’s cool touch reminding her of what he was, a vampire, but she didn’t draw away. Looking at him, at how yummy he looked with the silk hugging his muscles, she considered leaning into his touch. What was going on? Last week she couldn’t stand the sight of him. Now she lusted and yearned for him.

Spike slipped the first button out of its hole and leaned down, placing a kiss on her exposed skin. He also inhaled deeply, smelling her own scent under her perfume. Luscious. He felt his semi-erection immediately respond to a full hard on. Yes, this could turn out to be very pleasurable for both of them.

Buffy tensed when she first felt his cool lips on her skin. Judging from the tingle his kiss left, maybe she had started down a dangerous but enjoyable path.

Slipping another button from its hole, he was rewarded with a beautiful view of the curve of the top of her breast. “You’re beautiful, pet.” She gave into the urge and leaned into his touch. Another button, another kiss, another button, another kiss. When the shirt was completely unbuttoned, he gently slid the shirt off of her shoulders it off her shoulders and let it fall around her feet.

He was surprised when she followed his lead by pushing his hands aside to unbutton the top button of his shirt. She stood on her tip toes to press kisses onto his flesh, her lips burning into his skin wherever her lips touched. He had never been with a living woman. This was going to be excellent experience, much better than he had thought.

He tasted better than she had thought he would. In fact, all of it so far was better than she had expected. She kissed her way across the ridges of his stomach. Once finished, she pushed his silk shirt down off his shoulders to let it puddle on the floor just as her shirt had.

Her red, lacy bra called to him, ‘Touch me, touch me.’ And he did. He cupped her breast in the palm of his hand, and stroked his thumb through the lace over her nipple. Just right. A handful. No more, no less. He leaned down to gently suck on her nipple through her bra and was rewarded with her moan.

The lace was soft and rough at the same time. Soft as the fabric-laden portions of the lace brushed softly against her sensitive skin when his hand stroked her breast through the material. Rough as the holes in the lace rubbed against her sensitive skin when his mouth closed over the material. Buffy’s hand moved of its own volition to the back of his head, lightly pressing him closer to her. “More, more.” Her other hand crept to his side and over the smooth skin of his ribs. When her hand accidentally tickled his side, Spike was about to laugh, but she pulled back first.

Buffy wanted to get one thing straight before they went too far. “I just want you to know that…I am not experienced with sex.” She rushed to explain when his scarred eyebrow shot up. “I mean…there was Angel only once…Parker only once, thank god, and then there was Riley. We did it many times, but it wasn’t very…”

“Inventive?” Her nod confirmed his guess. “Missionary?” This time, when she nodded, she looked everywhere but at him. He wanted to ask about oral sex, but thought that might send her scurrying back home.

“Anyway…” Buffy took a big gulp of air. “I want to learn, but could we take this kinda slow, especially with this being my first fling and all?”

Spike wanted to laugh. A fling. Here was the Slayer standing in front of him in a red lace bra asking him to take it slow like she was some young virgin. He leaned in so that his lips were only a centimeter away from hers. “As slow as you want to go, luv.” He kissed her slow and sweeter than she could have hoped for. When he pulled back, he asked the question he had been dying to ask. “Why me?”

She took a deep breath, and reminded herself that she could do this. “See, I think that Dracula awakened a dark slayer side in me, and I’m…interested in it. It seemed to be very sensual, and you were the only one that I knew that was dark and sensual.” Her cheeks flamed red. Calling Spike sensual seemed to be too close to a compliment. “All you need to know is that I want to explore the slayer side of sex. Okay?”

“Just fine, pet.” He would say that her reason was not his first, second or third guess, but he actually hadn’t guessed at all. Now he knew and was astounded. Dracula must have really done a number on her mind. Time to give her some relief.

Using the tip of his index finger, Spike drew a line starting at Buffy’s chin down to the front clasp of her bra. Tugging, he pulled her up against him and kissed her. A hot kiss this time. He had touched her, fondled her, and kissed her body, but not really kissed her yet. The kisses they had already shared under Willow’s engagement spell and when they made their deal didn’t really count. Either of them could still back out of those kisses. This kiss, however, held the promise of something more intense. This kiss, this intimate mouth to mouth between them, had its own heightened intimacy. Buffy instinctively knew that their tongues’ meeting would take them to the next level, one she was nervous about, hesitant. But it was a level she wanted. If she wanted to explore her darker, sensual side, she had to make the jump. She just wanted this first jump to be small. Thankfully, Spike seemed to understand. Who would have thought the insult-throwing, once viscous killer Spike could be so considerate? Who would have known?

Spike’s tongue immediately sought entrance to her mouth. She was a little hesitant to respond, but did. Buffy was surprised. Before, she had been so freaked during their kisses that she hadn’t processed them well. She didn’t know what she thought Spike was going to taste like. Ashes maybe. But he tasted pleasant, almost…sweet. Without any spell to cloud her mind, she now knew the unique taste of Spike, and she hated to admit it, but she liked it. She could certainly get use to it. Then she felt Spike’s nimble fingers open the latch of her bra and encourage it to slide off her shoulders to the ground.

Oh, here was another step, and to Buffy it was a big one. An intimate one. She was completely exposed from the waist up. Crossing her arms over her chest, Buffy turned her back and went to sit on the bed.

Spike wasn’t sure what was going on. Everything had been going well. He hated to admit it, but every seemed so…so right so far. Bloody hell, what was he doing? Laying a slayer and enjoying it. Taking care to not upset her, to make her feel comfortable. He should be just banging her. That’s what he should do. ‘Then why the romantic setting?’ a little voice asked Spike. Shut up, William.

He walked swiftly to the bed with every intention of getting down to it and getting it over. It was just sex after all. But he knew that wasn’t true. The kisses that they had shared had already told him that. When it came down to it, Spike wanted to see how this scene would play out. The first part had been so sensual that it was worth taking his time.

He slowly walked to the bed and placed his hands on either side of her face. Tilting her up to face him, he kissed her, deep and long. Their tongues danced and tangled until Spike found himself moaning along with her. What was going on here? He pulled back and looked into her eyes and saw need. “What’s going on?” A touch of nervousness, but the rest was raw need. “I have no idea, but I…I like it,” she quietly admitted.

Spike moved his right arm around her shoulders and guided her to lie down so that they were both laying on their sides facing each other. He figured that they had taken off enough for the moment. So they took their time. Spike’s hand wandered around her exposed skin while their kiss continued. When he felt her hand on his chest, he gave her a few nips on her lip; that brought out a giggle and more assured motions in her touch. Her hand felt like fire everywhere it made contact with him. She left trails of heat as she moved from muscle to muscle. But that wasn’t quite right. Her touch left heat in its wake. That he had expected. But her touch also felt like it caused sparks to arc on his skin. He knew he would be able to see them if he watched her hand move over his skin. But that would require him to break off the kiss, and he wasn’t about to do.

Senses overloaded, Buffy forgot everything but Spike’s lips and hands. She also forgot to whom they were attached. They were no longer a slayer and a master vampire. That thought floated around in her subconscious, and she kept it there, away. To tell the truth, she wanted to forget it. She went into this affair with her eyes open, and she wasn’t changing her mind. She wanted to explore the dark sexuality that Dracula had awakened in her. Spike’s chip and their mutual dislike of each other made him the only safe vampire to enlist in her quest to explore the dark side of her sexuality, maybe even play off the hate. He couldn’t hurt her physically or emotionally during or after the deed. Even so, it was a gamble, but a gamble that seemed to be paying off so far. The kiss made her melt, and her hands confirmed what she had suspected when she had seen him with his shirt off. His muscles were mouthwatering.

Buffy gained courage as they went along. Spike must have been channeling his inner William because he jumped when Buffy’s hand cupped his balls and erection. Wow. She was serious. Okay, let’s get the show on. A moan slipped out when she caressed and fondled him.

Buffy felt like she had been set free. His erection, which was straining against his jeans, felt huge in her hand. Then it was her turn to groan. Spike’s hand slid over her hip and down her leg to slide the hem of her skirt up to her waist. Then his hand moved to cup her mound. He moved all four fingers and pressed, feeling the dampness of her panties. Next, a little teasing. Using his index finger, he stroked her sex up and down, still on the outside of her underwear. Then he started pausing above her clit, teasing the hard nub before stroking down her entrance again.

Who would have thought just a touch on the outside of her underwear could be so erotic? Her mind began to fuzz into nothing but feelings, and those feelings were building fast. When he paused on her clit, she was reminded of when she masturbated. He could teach her lessons. She could feel her orgasm building. Then her world exploded, stars racing in front of her eyes. When she started coming down, she realized what had just happened. She had come just from his touch.

Spike couldn’t believe how responsive Buffy was, and it was like some force had been guiding his hands to do the right motions. He had known just what to do, and boom, she was riding out an orgasm. He watched her eyes slowly open with heavy lids and got lost in the hazel depths.

When Buffy opened her eyes, she was looking at deep blue eyes shining with lust. Incredibly, she felt her desire building again just from looking into his eyes. She realized that her hand was still on his bulge. Reaching for the button on his jeans, she undid it and unzipped his pants. When she slid her hand inside, she wasn’t surprise that he wasn’t wearing underwear. Nothing but a penis, a good-sized penis, and his balls. After releasing him from his pants, she ran her hand down the shaft, feeling the cool, velvety skin. The cool feel was so different from what she had experienced before, but in its own way, she found it erotic. Closing around him, she stroked up and down, and smiled at his moan. She was doing something right. Then she was surprised when, after a few strokes, Spike suddenly moved, put his hands on her shoulders, and pinned her flat on the bed.

He was surprised how the heat of her hand made him feel. He had known that the sex would be different, but not this different. This could be addictive, he thought as she grasped his manhood. Then she ran her hand up and down and he thought he would explode right then and there. No, he wouldn’t embarrass himself in front of the Slayer. Grasping her shoulders, he shifted her so that her back was on the mattress. He wondered how upset she would be if he ripped her skirt off. No, he didn’t need a bloody nose. He needed to get inside of her. Thanking the gods that her skirt’s waist was elastic, he nearly laughed when she frantically helped him get it off along with her lacy underwear.

Then it was her turn to almost laugh when he jumped up and stripped his pants off in record time. Then he was on her, his torso lying across hers while his legs were to the side, and his mouth attacking hers. Their tongues dueled, evenly matched, each wanting to devour the other.

Her hands were on his hips, and after another deep kiss, she put pressure on his hip, encouraging him to lie fully on top of her, to enter her. Spike didn’t need anymore urging. He shifted so that his legs were between hers and gently pushed her legs farther apart. The head of his shaft nudged Buffy’s opening, asking for permission. She was the Slayer, but she was also a woman that he had never laid before, and she was also nervous. So the William part of him asked for her agreement. And he got it. Buffy scooted so that the head of his cock pushed into her channel.

He needed no further sign of her acquiescence. He slid completely in and was shocked. She was so hot, but there was something more. There was some kind of special connection when they became one. He looked into her eyes and saw the feeling he felt mirrored in her eyes. But it was just too much so he looked away and didn’t make eye contact again.

Buffy gasped. He stretched her, filled her. When he began to move inside of her, she thought she would die with the pleasure of the sensations he was causing within her. In and out. The movements lighting fires through out her body. She couldn’t get enough.

They moved together, kissing, consuming each other. Spike began to increase the speed and the force of his thrusts. He would almost pull completely out of her every time and then slammed in, hitting her clit, filling her, driving her wild, making her feel feelings and emotions that she had never felt before. The friction built up, the ecstasy increased to the point that both could feel their orgasms building.

Pausing, denying her the sensations his movement and member were causing, he looked into her eyes. “Darkness?”

Buffy immediately answered with a nod. “Darkness.” She watched in fascination as the bones shifted in his face until he looked at her from yellow eyes beneath a ridged forehead. He held her gaze until he used his fangs and grazed the top of her breast, leaving twin cuts.

Buffy had come into this with eyes wide open and Spike was doing as she had asked, but she hadn’t expected that the dark side would be so erotic. When his fangs sliced her skin, pain and pleasure mixed together. Her orgasm built and, when he started to suck the wound, her pleasure slammed into her hard and fast.

Even if she didn’t, he noticed that he had caused her pain and hadn’t been shocked by the damn chip in his head. Her permission, her acceptance must slip the pain past his chip. Her blood, the ultimate aphrodisiac, ran down his throat. His erection hardened more with each pull of her blood. When Buffy found her climax, her sex began squeezing his shaft over and over, pushing Spike over the edge into a warm sea of pleasure. He pumped into her hard and fast, drawing out the feeling.

They came to rest with forehead touching forehead, both breathing heavily even though Spike had no need to breathe. When he could finally have a reasonable thought, he rolled off her onto his back and continued his heavy breathing. What the bloody hell just happened? Yeah, he had just shagged a slayer, but that didn’t explain all that just happened, the connection to her that he just felt. He wanted to tell himself that sex with the Slayer had been mediocre at best, but that would be a lie. He’d never had better or more moving sex than he’d had with Buffy, and all they had done was simple old missionary style. He couldn’t imagine what would happen if they got more creative, if they had both really gotten into their dark sides. But would there be another time? What was he thinking? He wanted another go with his enemy?

Dazed, Buffy had no idea what to think. Missionary style had never been like this, all XXX like plus another X. And darkness, wow, big fat hairy - wow. Sex with Spike had sent her through the roof. And she still couldn’t believe the blood letting and then him sucking from her had felt so incredible. That orgasm was like no other she had ever had, a fourth of July on a centennial. And his chip hadn’t fired. Good, it must be that if she was agreeable, the chip didn’t zap. That orgasm, she could stand another one and another and another. But all of that left her feeling soft and intimate towards Spike. This was just supposed to be a fling, no emotional attachments, but here she lay wanting to curl up in his arms. ‘No way, Buffy. Get out of here before the insightful vampire can read you.’

Buffy sat up, swung her legs over the edge of the bed, and searched for her underwear.

Spike followed suit. He grabbed up his jeans, put them on, and headed up the ladder. Unsure of what he would have said, he was thankful that she hadn’t tried to talk. He would have gotten all tongue-tied, and she would have figured out that he wasn’t as remote as he would have liked her to believe.

Dressed, Buffy came up the ladder and saw Spike standing in front of the open refrigerator. He didn’t even turn to look her way. That was fine. She was still so confused by what she had felt with him downstairs that she just wanted to get out. Just before she opened the door, she heard Spike move to a safe place out of the way of the sun. She glanced back at him and their gazes locked. Understanding passed between them. With no words passing between them, Buffy left.

*****

TBC

Like it? Told you it was PW1/2P. Do you want more? And anybody know how to change the text from centering, I would love to know.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=12116