Have you ever tried popsicles, luv? by BuffyThatVampireSlayer
Summary: Sequel to ' I Smell Sex and Candy Here. ' Buffy's a little curious on Spike's conclusive statement, "Have you ever tried popsicles, luv?" So she decides to bring a box over and see if popsicles taste just as good.
Categories: Porn w/o Plot fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Freaky/Kinky
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 2315 Read: 6158 Published: 07/08/2005 Updated: 07/11/2005

1. What's your fantasy? by BuffyThatVampireSlayer

2. I want to lick you from your head to your toes. by BuffyThatVampireSlayer

3. Rainbow Colored Sex by BuffyThatVampireSlayer

What's your fantasy? by BuffyThatVampireSlayer
Author's Notes:
Sequel is never as good as the first, but I can try. If you're seriously NOT into kink, be warned, this is kink.
A week ago, that was the night Spike got her off with a small amount of cotton candy. But the amount of pleasure was far beyond generous. And at the end of it all the last thing he said was, 'Have you ever tried popsicles, luv?'


No. Of course not! Not innocent little Buffy. There had been nothing kinky about her sex in the past, and Spike was certainly expanding her horizons and turning her sex life into an everlasting, vampire porno. But the sick thing was, she adored every minute of it. And ever since that very statement had left his lips the thoughts of her, Spike, and popsicles danced in her mind when she was both awake and asleep. Causing her arousal to become painful at times. Her lips were bruised from the many times she'd had to bite her lip to keep herself from screaming out during an orgasm touching herself over this fantasy. So what did she do? Went out and bought a box of popsicles of course! As she walked through the graveyard she held them behind her back, making sure to keep them from Spike until she wanted him to know that his last statement had sparked her interest in popsicles. Wearing not much more then what Faith used to wear, and what Willow used to call the 'Calling of Slutzilla' outfit. A small, pink lace halter top which held her breasts high. She was afraid they might fall out if she had bought it any smaller. A leather jacket which hung down to just below her hips was on her petite frame and a jean skirt came to a few inches below mid thigh, revealing the long, tan leg that Buffy had been so lucky to be born with. Because, truth be told, she had great legs. A pair of strappy, tan sandals rest on both her small feet and showed off her cotton candy pink toe nails.

Cotton candy...

The dampness in her panties started to become a lot more then dampness. Her arousal was growing thinking about the night Spike fucked her with cotton candy and then ate the sweet, candy treat from her dripping pussy until she screamed. And then Spike jerked off and sucked her clit to another earth shattering orgasm until he came all over her ass. Oh God, if only she had that on film. Coming to a stop right in front of Spike's door, Buffy slowly knocked. Her knuckles timidly hitting the door. And the vampire appeared at the door only seconds after she'd knocked, his shirt off again. But this time only a very thin sheet covered him and Buffy felt her breath catch in her throat. There we go. This was the Buffy he knew. Timid and shy when it came to sex until she had that cock up in her. Then she was screaming fuck me until people in China could hear. His. Gorgeous. Little. Slayer.

"Need somethin, luv?" he said in that husky, beautiful accent that always got her going.

"Um, can I come in?" she bit down on her bottom lip, looking up at him.

" 'Nything for you, pet." He moved away from the door and she stepped in, backing the rest of the way so he couldn't see the popsicles box in her hand.

"Wha's wrong, Buffy?" he was almost alarmed and she had to giggle at that. Bringing the box from behind her back she handed into him, he looked it over and grinned. "You enjoyed that last romp I take it?"

"More then ever..." Her breathing again became slow, and shallow. Making it hard for her to speak very well.

"Mmm..." He moaned in her direction and slowly walked over to her, moving her long golden hair over her right shoulder exposing the ribbon that tied the top up and tugged on it slightly until it fell from her body and freed her perky breasts. His mouth watered upon seeing those luscious globes with their darkened tips. And they were already hard, good.He tugged the shirt over her head and let it fall to the ground. Unbuttoning the skirt and letting it fall to her feet, exposing the fact that this time she wasn't, in fact, wearing a stitch of panties. He looked down at the tan sandals with a three inch heel that wrapped around her slim ankles and made her legs seem even longer.

"Leave them on..." he said, holding himself back from letting out the longest moan in his life at just seeing his Slayer's smooth, taut body naked with only the heels on. He picked up the box and pulled out a popsicles. Peeling the paper off before revealing it was a red one. He slowly drug the popsicles across her lips, letting the stickiness linger there before slowly licking it off with the tip of his tongue. Lapping the sticky sweet juices of the popsicles off her mouth like he had been lapping at her clit only a few nights ago. Next he drug the popsicles down her neck, and over the top if her chest leaving a sticky red trail he would eagerly clean up. He let the tip of his tongue trail down the exact line of sticky red, sweetness that the popsicles had created. He let the flavor of both Buffy and the strawberry popsicles roll over his tongue. "You taste yummy, pet." he said with a grin. "Guess what?"

"W-what, Spike?"

"Tonight, I'm going to rub this popsicles over every. Inch. Of. Your. Body. And then, I'm going to surprise you. Eager?" He said, that grin still plastered to his face.

"V-very." she said trying to be quick and witty but failed miserably seeing as how Spike was still lapping the remainder of the popsicles juice off her chest.


"Let's get started then, Goldilocks."
I want to lick you from your head to your toes. by BuffyThatVampireSlayer
Author's Notes:
The more feedback, the more chapters. Keep sendin' love! :D
Buffy's tongue ran across her bottom lip, anticipating Spike running his tongue all over her body and then giving her the surprise. And she had no doubt in her mind it was good, Spike's surprises were always good. He slowly began tracing the melting popsicle along her lower chest and over the tops of her breasts until the skin was dripping with red juice. Spike watched it drip down to just above her nipple before lashing out and licking his way over the strawberry line of liquid.

"Tell me you want it..."

" I want it, Spike..."

"Tell me who you want, Slayer."

"You Spike, always, you."

"Good answer, luv." And with that he touched the popsicle to each areola, trailing it around the nipple before scraping it across both sensitive, red nubs, making Buffy arch her chest to meet the popsicle. Spike took it away and Buffy moaned in protest. Soon after her right nipple was engulfed in a hot mouth which began sucking the popsicle juice hard off. She whimpered and arched her chest, forcing her boob further into his mouth. Her blonde hair was tossed back and she was about to lose all control and fuck him into an oblivion beyond oblivion but his mouth was soon removed.

"No! Spike..please.." he ignored her pleas and gently licked the other nipple, torturously, until every last drop was removed. By now she was a whimpering wreck and Spike took full notice. He dropped to his knees and gently ran the tip of the melting popsicle down her taut stomach. Letting the drip of the juice trail to just up her pussy lips before he licked all the way up her stomach. Next were those long, gorgeous legs of hers. He laid the popsicle on it's side and scraped it down each leg before bringing them together and licking each thorougly clean.

"Has anyone ever told you, you've got gorgeous legs Goldilocks?" and before she had a chance to answer Spike turned her around and put his hand at the small of her back, bending her over the bed. He ran the popsicle between her aching pussy lips before shoving it infront of her mouth, "Eat it baby, it tastes like you." he grinned and grabbed a second popsicle. This one was an orange. He began running it down the small of her back and across both butt cheeks. He slowly stood up, letting the tip of his tongue slowly drift down her back in the line the popsicle left. Then down both golden globes, the taut ass of hers. Licking and savoring the sweet mixture of Buffy and the orange flavored popsicle. By the time he was done Buffy had finished licking the popsicle covered in her juices and was mewling like a kitten.

"Ready to get your surprise, luv?"

"God yes!"
Rainbow Colored Sex by BuffyThatVampireSlayer
Author's Notes:
Yes, an unusual name for a chapter. But hey, different colored popsicles and sex, what could be better a name? Also, I'm pretty sure this will be the last Porn Without Plot fic I'll be doing for a long while. =)
"So, want your surprise, Luv?"

"God, yes!"

"Good, good. You're bloody well sexy when you beg, you know that?" He grinned and Buffy just wriggled with her ass held high in the air. Of course, most Slayers wouldn't be caught dead in such a position. But Buffy willingly accepted throwing away her pride for a moment of pure sex and pleasure from the world's most uniquely sexual person. She never knew food could turn her on so much, but then again,there we a lot of things she never knew before she met Spike. "Now get on your back before I slap that beautiful arse of yours and make you beg for it."

Buffy happily obliged by turning over on to her back. Leaving her front completely exposed and open to him. As she lay there, flushed and needing any touch the vampire was willing to give her, he took a minute to drink in the Slayer's true beauty. Golden mane, curled at the bottom, pillowed softly under and around her head. Her big green eyes were fixated on him, waiting for him to ravish her in whatever way he could. Her lips were a soft candy pink and slightly parted, her chest rising and falling from the arousal that she was enduring. His cock was already painfully hard and he hadn't even gotten below her lips. She was so damn beautiful, and the way she was spread out on his bed made her look angelic. Her breasts were rising and falling as well. The little red nipples painfully hard, swelled. Her taut stomach lay flat and bronzed. His eyes traveled further down the perfectly, tight, toned body reaching her completely bare snatch. It was so soft looking, he had to run a finger across it, testing it's softness. And just as he thought, it was as soft to his fingers as it looked. Gorgeous. He softly stroked her cunt lips until she was a whimpering mess. Then he grabbed a popsicle, handing her one while taking one of his own.

" Luv, rub your nipples with this. Then lick it off. Bring those sweet tits to your mouth and suck the popsicle juice off 'em." He grinned and slowly got down onto his knees in front of her. No, as much as the temptation was there to eat her sweet pussy, he wasn't doing that tonight. Buffy slowly began to rub the tip of the popsicle around the swollen bud of her nipple before rubbing it slightly over it. Flicking the red nub almost. Spike slowly rubbed the tip of the popsicle against Buffy's clit, causing her hips to automatically buck toward the sensation. Wanting more friction. He grinned and pressed it down a great deal harder, the popsicle in her hand was circling and brushing and stroking over the firm buds. Then, dragging it along to her hole, Spike slowly pushed it inside . The cool sensation mixed with the warmth of the inside in her pussy felt so good and reminded her of Spike's cock inside of her. Only making her buck and hump toward the popsicle with further ferocity. The blonde vampire began to slip the popsicle in a rhythmic motion, in and out of her until she was screaming for him to fuck her. And how was he supposed to say no to that?

" I planned on it, pet."

"Is this...my...surprise?" she said between a chorus of pants.

" Almost. Part of it. Greedy are we?"

She just smiled and he sat up, grabbing her hips while digging his nails into the delicate skin and plunged inside of her. She jumped up and moaned and Spike took the popsicle from her hands, putting the sugary sweet dessert to his mouth and sucking on it while fucking her. "C'mon now, Luv, lick it off. I wan'na see you suck on those lovely nipples of yours..." Buffy cupped her breast and brought the nipple to her mouth. Eagerly licking and sucking the remaining juices off. Watching her do this, it only made Spike fuck her harder.

"GOD....Spike...yes do me...harder.." she screamed and he obliged, plunging and diving his big cock into her, dropping the popsicle and grasping her hips again. "I'm gonna cum...God, yes..." and she did. Her lips parted and she screamed and whimpered his name until her words became raspy. She fell back, relaxing her body and panted. Grinning at one of the greatest orgasms she'd ever had until Spike brought his cock from her pussy and set it in front of her face. He didn't even have to say anything. She wrapped her lips around his cock and took it back into her throat. The sweetness of her cum and the popsicle was still remaining, making her suck harder. It took minutes until he poured his salty cum into her throat and she eagerly swallowed. He fell to her side and stroked his fingers along her hip.

"Did you enjoy it Luv?"

"Duh!"
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=12907