Bewitched by facingthesun
Summary: Spike and Buffy meet and sparks fly..
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes Word count: 4727 Read: 2247 Published: 01/01/2006 Updated: 01/01/2006

1. Bewitched by facingthesun

Bewitched by facingthesun
I haven’t updated in awhile, but I haven’t stopped writing. In fact, I’ve been writing more than ever (and yes, it’s Spuffy, what else is there really?). I’ve been writing smaller stories for my friends on livejournal -- look it up, http://www.livejournal.com/users/facingthesun/ -- as Christmas presents. There aren’t all done, but I’m going to share them with you now as they are completed.

Thank you for reading. I hope to start working on my WIPs soon. (I don’t know about you, but I miss them).

Happy New Year!

--Jennifer (facingthesun)

(note: not all stories are R/NC17, to see all of them, go to my livejournal or the Spuffy Realm -- http://www.spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/index.php -- )

Title: Bewitched
Pairing: Season 2 Spike and Buffy
Rating: NC17
Disclaimers: I own nothing. Thank you to Joss for letting me play without being sued. Some lines were stolen from School Hard, but not many.
Gift for: dusty273, who wanted a story that included the episode School Hard, biting, and Angel bashing
Beta’d: yes
Finished: yes


Buffy sensed him before she saw him. Her nostrils filled with the heavy scent of cigarettes, booze and leather before she wrapped her slender arms around his neck.

“Who are you?” she asked, not bothering to raise her voice over the music that the Bronze was playing.

“Does it really matter?”

“I guess not. I’m going to put a stake in your heart after this song, okay?”

“You’re kinda sure of yourself, aren’t you, cutie?”

“You’re the first vamp who’s ever danced with me. You seem a little conceited yourself.” Moving to the music, Buffy turned to grind her backside against the blond, British vampire. A mischievous grin spread on her lips when she felt him harden under her touches. “Now, I really need to kill you.”

“What did you expect to happen with you gyrating on me like that? Do you have any idea of who you’re messing with?”

“A gorgeous, horny vampire with a sexy accent who has been circling and watching me like a hawk all evening.”

“You’re the youngest Slayer that I’ve ever met,” he purred, resting his cheek against hers. “You still in high school, baby?”

“Last that I checked.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Nothing.”

“You’re more beautiful than the two Slayers that I offed…combined.”

“W-what?”

Chuckling, he spun her and crushed her into his body. “What, baby doesn’t want to play anymore?” he asked, searching her eyes before giving her a kiss. Surprising herself, Buffy let out a throaty moan once his tongue slipped past her lips. As she responded to their passionate lip lock, the smug vampire rubbed his jean-clad erection into the crotch of her pants.

“I…stop.”

“You’re gonna be my favorite Slayer, I can tell already.”

Smirking, he tasted her mouth for a second time and against her will, Buffy’s body trembled with pleasure. “W-who are you?”

“You’ll find out on Saturday.”

“What happens on Saturday?” Buffy whispered, feeling uneasy.

“I kill you.”
***

“He’s not much taller than me. He’s strong; he had a good grip on me. He bleaches his hair and he’s really British. He has these cheekbones…”

“Aren’t you going to tell us how he kisses too?”

Buffy’s eyes widened, “Angel? Y-you were there? At-at the Bronze?”

“Thought you could tell, but maybe that was difficult with his tongue down your throat.”

“Uh, guys, give us a minute.” Leaving Xander, Willow, Jenny and Giles at the table, Buffy pulled Angel into a private corner of the library. “Let me explain...”

“Were you trying to make me jealous?”

“No! I—why would I want to make you jealous when I don’t even know how you feel about me in the first place? We had a date and you stood me up.”

“You said that you might show up--.”

“Come on, how long have you been dating?”

“Buffy, that’s not the point. You shouldn’t let him all over you. Spike, he’s--.”

“So, his name is Spike…well, it definitely suits him. Is he a part of that St. Vigeous deal?”

“I wouldn’t be surprised. Spike is dangerous. He’s killed--.”

“Two Slayers, I know,” Buffy said, lowering her eyes.

“And you still let him--.”

“Just drop it, okay? I let my guard down for a second. I knew that I was going to kill the guy, so I danced with him. It’s not like I have a steady or anything.”

“Buffy, I’m trying. Something came up.”

“Something that was more important than me?”

Rolling his eyes, Angel took a step back. “I’m not going to win here, am I?”

“This shouldn’t be about winning,” Buffy snapped. “Either you want to be with me or you don’t and taking all the missed dates into account, I’d say that you don’t.”

“Buffy…”

“No, I do not have time for this. Guys, we have a name to look up! His name is Spike!”
***

“So, sweetie pie, what did those moldy books have to say about yours-truly?”

Seeing Spike the moment she came out of the library, Buffy stumbled back.

“What? You thought you could get me all in a tizzy at that club and then just leave me hard and wanting?”

“You left me,” Buffy said, struggling to keep her voice flat. “Now, I think you should leave me alone, unless you want die before Saturday, Spike.”

“Oooo, I’m so scared, Buffy.”

“How do you know my…just leave me alone,” she muttered, holding her jacket closed.

“You’re no fun when you aren’t trying to make my grandsire all green-eyed.”

“Your grandsire?”

“Angel hasn’t told you about me?”

“No, Angel doesn’t tell me much of anything.”

“You’re better off without him. He’s not very long term, you know?”

“I’ve noticed, but not all vampires are like you: loyal to one girl for lifetimes, well, until you go out dancing. Does Drusilla even know where you are? But I guess the real question is: would you consider dry-humping me, the Slayer, as cheating?”

“Shut your gob! Don’t say a fucking word about her! You will never say her name!”

Buffy blinked and before she knew it, Spike had her pinned against a car in the school’s parking lot. “God, if Angel could be this possessive, just once… Drusilla must be a lucky girl.”

Spike growled and vamped out close to Buffy’s face, but before he could strike her, Buffy smacked her forehead into his. “I mean, you’d think he could make one lousy date and keep it.”

“Why waste his time?”

“Hey, that’s not nice.”

“I’m not nice, pet.”

Buffy ducked, causing Spike’s fist to whiz past and crash through the car window. Acting quickly, she grabbed his shoulders and tossed him aside like he was weightless. “So what to you mean by grandsire? What’s a sire?”

“What kind of Slayer are you?”

“Um, the good kind?”

“Not to Angelus apparently.”

“Who?”

Laughing out loud, Spike fought Buffy until he had her on the ground and straddled between his legs. “Maybe instead of looking for me in those books, you should’ve looked for your honey in the index.”

Buffy struggled from side-to-side and groaned once he held her wrists above her head. “Do not touch me.”

“That wasn’t what you wanted earlier,” he purred, opening her jacket with his free hand to feel her from her flat stomach to her perky breasts. “First, I’m going to fuck you until your teeth rattle, then I’m going to stick my fangs deep into your throat and--.”

“I don’t think so.” With a grunt, Buffy squirmed underneath him until she was able to kick him off. “I might be desperate for a date, but—you aren’t even that cute.”

“I wasn’t finished talking!”

“Do you ever shut up?”

They wrestled on the rocky ground of the parking lot until Spike roared in frustration, giving her an angry demanding kiss. Not sure how to react, Buffy did what felt natural by clutching the back of his head and melting against him. She tangled her legs with his and did her best to return each touch, caress and lick that he gave her.

“Who the hell are you?”

“I’m Buffy, thought you knew that,” she panted. “I’m Buffy the, uh, Vampire Slayer. Who are you?”

“You-you’re messing with me. There’s no-fucking-way that I could be so…”

“Unbelievably attracted to someone you just met? I know, this is insane.”

“You’re doing something…bewitching me…”

“No, you’re bewitching me. I’m taken, buddy…well, I thought I was. Stupid Angel...”

“I’m going to kill you. Saturday,” he said, gasping for unneeded air. “Saturday, on St. Vigeous.”

“Think I could get a rain check? You see, I’ve got this Parent-Teacher thing that I’m coordinating. It’s taking up all my time. I can barely get any training in and then, well, I don’t really want to die. I did once and I didn’t care for the feeling.”

“This…you,” Spike looked at Buffy’s flushed cheeks and messy hair and hissed, “God, I want you.”

“You’re a good kisser,” she admitted quietly. “You’re a very, very good kisser.”

“I want you before Angel has a chance to touch you. He cares for you; I want to make that mopey bastard pay.”

“You saw him at the Bronze too? Was I the only one who was zoning out? What’d Angel do to you? Something bad in the past?”

“What hasn’t he done?”

“So, you want to make him jealous?”

“I want his heart to itch with jealousy…envy.”

“Well, my heart’s feeling kinda itchy and I’m not feeling very jealous,” Buffy whispered, hiding her face in Spike’s shoulder. “Man, you smell like an ashtray. I’d hate to see what your lungs looks like.”

“And I talk too much?”

“I didn’t mean to offend,” she shrugged.

“This has got to be a joke. Where’s the fucking candid camera?”

“If you’re having such a hard time with this, leave. Lying on the ground isn’t very comfortable anyway. I’m getting pretty accustomed to rejection…”

“I will kill you on Saturday.”

“Not if I kill you first,” Buffy said, rolling away. She stood and brushed off her clothes. “Need a hand?”

“No, I don’t need your sodding hand,” Spike snapped.

“Oh, sorry that I offered.”

“Just run along home, Slayer.”

“Don’t mind if I do. See you around, Spike.”
***

“Okay, I can do this, all I have to do is be a good hostess and keep my mom from ever meeting Snyder. If I do that, I will live.”

“Only to be killed on Saturday.”

“Exactly,” Buffy said, pouring lemonade into cups. “Here, Will, try this for me?”

“I’ll help you escort your mom around campus. I’d rather do that than whittle stakes any day.”

“Thanks, I knew that I wouldn’t be able to do everything. You’ll just have to keep mom away from every one of my teachers.”

“It shouldn’t be too bad,” Willow smiled taking a sip of Buffy’s homemade lemonade. “Wow, this is pretty good.”

“You sound surprised. Why?”

“No, no, I’m not surprised at all.”

“Sure. I just hope I can get through tonight. If I can do that, if I can tackle Parent-Teacher Night…”

“Then you can tackle anything? Even Spike?”

“Um, Spike and tackling…I’d like to avoid mixing those two things.”

“Has Angel talked to you since the big blow out?”

“Our blow wasn’t that big. It was kinda tiny…”

“He hasn’t stopped by, has he?”

“No,” Buffy mumbled. “It’s all that Spike’s fault.”

“I want to see him. I want to know what all the hub-bub is over.”

“He, um, he’s definitely something to see. He’s…”

“Pretty damn gorgeous I hear.”

“Willow!” Buffy laughed. “Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?”

“I know you like him.”

“I…he wants to kill me, Will and he’s in a relationship…”

“That must not be very solid if he’s coming by to hump on you.”

“Again, I say, Willow!”

“Hey, I can say hump. It’s a free country,” she said with a nod. “I say hump all the time. Hump, hump, hump--.”

“Hi, Willow. Hi, honey.”

“Joyce! I-I gotta go!”

“What’s wrong with Willow?”

“I don’t know, mom. I really don’t know,” Buffy chuckled. “Lemonade?”
***

“I am so bloody bored!”

“Somebody’s an antsy boy.”

“I need to do something! I need to kill something!”

“You could see the Slayer,” Drusilla suggested, staring off into space.

“Yes, I could, but I’m not going to.”

“You will kill her, won’t you, Spike? You promised. You promised.”

“I did, love, and I always keep my promises, don’t I?”

“Spike? I’m cold.”

“I’ve got you, sweetheart.” Taking off his jacket, Spike draped his leather over her frail shoulders. “Promised that I’d find a cure for you, I’ll do that. Promised I’d kill the nasty Slayer and I’ll do that as well.”

“Kill her for me?”

“Consider it done. I’ll chop her into messes.”

Drusilla giggled and held her hand to his face. “You are my sweet…my little Spike.”

“Yeah, that’s me.” Sighing, Spike kissed her fingertips. “Would you mind if I went out, baby?”

“Do you still love me, Spike?”

“Of course. What kind of question is that?”

“I think sometimes that all my hair will fall out and I’ll be bald.”

“It’ll never happen,” he said, kissing her lips and pulling back once she didn’t respond. “I’ll just be out for an hour or so.”

“You want to see her…”

“I want to surprise her, attack her, and then kill her.”

“Hurry back.”

“Will do, baby.”
***

Buffy looked at the clock and smiled, seeing that it was nearly nine o’clock and that there was only fifteen minutes remaining of the Parent-Teacher Night.

“Oh God, please,” she whispered. “Please just spare me.”

“Well, I believe that I have seen every classroom on campus, and just as I get there all your teachers miraculously have stepped out.

“Oh, good—I mean, oh darn it! I really wanted you to meet them.”

“Buffy, I thought I was going to meet your principal tonight?”

“Um, about that. You see, my principal, he…he called in sick. H-he has the flu.”

“Mrs. Summers.”

Buffy flinched and cursed under her breath once Snyder came up behind them.

“Hi. I’m Joyce Summers, Buffy’s mother.”

“Principal Snyder,” he said, ignoring Joyce’s outreached hand. “I’m afraid we need to talk. My office is down the hall.”

“Shit, shit… Mom, wait!” Before Buffy could say anymore, a window to left of them was shattered and an army of vampires came into the high school.

“Hey, cutie. Sorry, couldn’t wait. Got impatient.”
***

Buffy had to fight the need to smile foolishly, happy that Spike showed up before her mother had enough time to speak to her principal.

“Nobody gets out! Especially not the Slayer!”

“Slayer? Buffy, what’s going on?” Joyce asked, touching Buffy’s arm. “Honey, do you know what it wrong with their faces? They look deformed somehow.”

“I’ll explain later, mom. Everybody! Come on!” Buffy said, gesturing for the parents and teachers to follow her. “I want everyone in the science room, okay? Barricade the door! Don’t let anyone in!”

“But Buffy! What’s going on?”

“Mom, just keep everyone in here. Stay together and keep everyone away from the windows.”

“What are you going to do?”

“I’m going to get help. Don’t let anyone outside. They will die if they go outside.”

“Oh! Buffy—be careful!”

“I will and, uh, mom, stay away from Snyder.”
***

“Slayer! Where are you?”

Hiding in the shadows, Buffy waited and listened, wanting to make certain that Spike was alone.

“Come out, come out, from wherever you are! My boys will tear this school into pieces until they find you. We find one of your friends first, I'm going to suck them dry and use their bones to bash your pretty little head in.”

“Aw, and here I wasn’t sure if you’ve missed me.” The moment that she saw Spike’s blond hair, she jumped, giving him a kick that sent him airborne. “I owe you one. You have great timing.”

“You bitch!”

“That’s a rude thing to say.” Grabbing him by the lapels, she pulled him to his feet and tossed him into the nearest room.

“What the fuck--.”

“I’m so glad you came.” Propping him against the closed door, she locked it before kissing him eagerly and nudging his jacket off his shoulders. “Hold me,” she mumbled, sneaking her fingers under his t-shirt. “Please, please hold me…”

“Wha--.”

“I don’t know you very well, but I think that I missed you.” She held his upper arms and kissed him over and over again with her eyes squeezed shut. “I’m happy to see you and freaking elated that it isn’t Saturday.”

Smiling, she rolled the fabric of his shirt up and over his head. “My God, you’re beautiful.” With exploring fingers and lips she traveled down to the clasp of his jeans.

“Slayer… Slayer… Buffy…”

“So, beautiful…”

“Buffy!”

“What?” she asked, leaving the wet skin under his bellybutton that she had tasted to gaze up at him. “Need something?”

Spike was about to shove her back, knowing it was the best thing to do, until he took in her dilated pupils, swollen pouty lips and the distinct smell of her arousal.

“What’s wrong, Spike? Did I do something wrong, b-baby?”

His right eye and lower regions twitched at her shaky term of endearment. “Uh, carry on,” he said, clearing his throat. “Just had a request.”

“Oh.”

“Thought it’d be more…convenient if we moved over to that chair.”

Following Spike’s pointed, black-polished fingernail, Buffy turned to see a large desk and black office chair. She covered her mouth to muffle her giggles once she saw the nameplate on the desk. “Oh my God! We’re in Snyder’s office!”

“And Snyder is…?”

“A beady eyed, rat of a man. He’s been looking for a reason to expel me since I came to Sunnydale.”

“What would he think we did the nasty in his chair?”

“He’d be pissed,” Buffy said, eyes shinning when Spike stepped behind her and started to shed her clothing. He unzipped her skirt first and discarded her blouse on the floor. Buffy was shaking in anticipation when he unhooked her bra, tossing it aside. “Oh, God, Spike…I can’t believe this…”

“I know what you mean.”

Goose bumps broke out along her skin at his low whisper. She didn’t need to be called or led by the hand once Spike sat in the chair. In an instant, she was in his lap, brushing her hard nipples against his chest, and peppering his face and neck with kisses.

“Slayer… Buffy…”

“What?”

Not responding with words, he pulled down his zipper and slipped a hand between her legs. Buffy’s body jerked upright when he pressed his finger against her damp underwear.

“You ready for this, kitten?”

Buffy nodded and swallowed; wanting him so badly that she nearly overcame her fear. “I-I’ve never… You know, you’re going to be my first…”

“What a privilege…”

“Do you mean it?” she whispered. “If you don’t, would you mind lying to me?”

“It’s an honor,” he mumbled into her hair, moving her underwear aside and positioning his erection at her entrance. “A sodding prize.”

“Thank you.”

“Now, pet--.”

“I know; it’s going to hurt.”

“But not for long, I suppose.”

“You suppose?”

“I can’t say for certain, I don’t make it a habit to deflower young girls…”

“That’s good to know,” Buffy laughed. Taking a deep breath, she locked eyes with Spike and sunk down, bringing him in gradually, a few centimeters at a time.

“How are you doing, pet? Okay?”

“I feel…full. Um, jam-packed…”

“You’re squeezing the life out of me.”

Laughing again, Buffy took a hold of lips. “That’s a funny thing for a dead guy to say,” she said between kisses.

Spike cupped her backside with his hands, pushing himself inside her to the hilt and then taking Buffy by surprise when he slipped almost completely out.

“Oh, God,” she gasped, accidentally biting her lower lip in reaction to his steady thrusts.

“Let me taste,” Spike began, his face shifting from smooth to wrinkled. “Just a drop or two.”

Buffy groaned, not refusing and not exactly giving him permission. Making love to a stranger was foreign enough, she wasn’t sure if she wanted a man who was intent on killing her to take even a sip of her blood.

“I won’t bite,” he coaxed. To convince her further, Spike grazed her clit with a finger. “Come on, sweets. It’ll make for a grand finale.”

Whimpering, she nodded and found herself moaning shortly thereafter as Spike licked the tiny bleeding wound on the corner of her mouth while he rocked her hips up and down.

“Your taste…”

“No biting.”

“It’s hard not to.”

“Don’t. Please don’t.”

“Alright, moving on to more important matters,” Spike mumbled. “Now, to make you come for me…”
***

“Spike, did she hurt you?”

“It was close, baby, but…”

“Oh, come here.” Drusilla pulled Spike’s head onto her shoulder and she stroked his cheek. “You reek of her.”

“Well, the fighting…it was brutal. The Slayer, she’s got a family, friends. They helped her dust all my lackies. Her mother hit me with a bloody ax.”

“You’ll kill her. Then we’ll have a nice celebration.”

“Yeah, a party.”

“With streamers and songs.”

“Yeah, uh, how’s the annoying one?” Spike asked, lifting his head. “Bet he’s got his diapers in a bunch.”

“He doesn’t want to play.”

“Figures. Well, suppose I should make nice.” Stepping away, Spike took a moment to smirk, happy to see that Drusilla hadn’t sensed anything out of the ordinary.

“You failed.”

“I, uh, offer penance,” Spike said, kneeling at the feet of the Anointed One. “Guess I mucked up St. Vigeous. I was rash, the Slayer depleted our numbers…can’t fight her all on my lonesome. She’s…tough…feisty, a real go-getter. Maybe if I had another chance…”

He looked up at Colin, the Anointed One who was in the body of a child. “You know, on second thought…” With a growl, he picked up Colin’s little body and carried him above his shoulders.

“I should’ve done this first!” Spike tossed the Anointed One into a cage and with a few tugs on a chain, the cage rose into the sunlight. “From on now, we’re going to have less ritual—fuck St. Vigeous—and a little more fun around here.”

“Spike,” Drusilla sang, smiling wide and clapping as Colin’s screams stopped abruptly.

“Kitten, why don’t you see what’s on TV? I feel like going on a walk. Don’t wait up.”
***

“I never knew that PCP could have that effect on kids. They were terrifying, especially that blond man. He looked too old to be in high school.”

“Well, you hit him with an ax, mom, I’m sure he won’t be coming around anytime soon.”

“Isn’t that a good thing? Buffy, the way you’re acting is making me believe that you knew that man.”

“What about that stuff you said, about no matter who I hang out with or no matter what I think that I need to do, you’ll sleep better at night knowing that I can defend myself and others?”

“It still stands, but…”

“I’ve just seen him around,” Buffy mumbled, looking out the window as her mother drove them home. “But it doesn’t matter because I won’t be seeing him again.”

“It’s for the best, honey.”

“I know, but still…I…”

“You liked him.”

“Well…no.”

“You don’t need to lie, I was your age once. I found bad boys appealing too. I’m sure that a man like that, with his--.”

“Accent, cheekbones, soft lips…God, the nicknames. Oh, his body…”

“S-soft what?”

“Nothing, nothing. Whatever you heard, it was a total typo…a spoken one.”

“You…you disappeared for quite awhile, Buffy. Where were you?”

“Getting help,” she answered too quickly, squirming in her seat. “I was looking for a phone to-to call 9-1-1 on, but with the power out, I had problems…”

“I see.”

“Mom, wait, it’s not what you think--.”

“I’m just glad we got out of there in one piece and that no one was seriously hurt.”

“Um, me too.”

“And your principal…what a horrible little man!”

“Did you speak with him?”

“He made some comments. He said that you were a troublemaker.”

“Well…”

“And since he’s an unpleasant person, I’ll give you the benefit of doubt and I’ll hold off the grounding until I get your report card.”

“But grades come out on Monday…”

“Then you’d better enjoy your weekend.”
***

“Stupid cream rinse. I spent my entire allowance, and this stuff is neither creamy nor rinsey.”

Sighing, Buffy struggled to comb her hair in her pajamas. She was looking in the mirror of her vanity and every-so-often Buffy found herself gazing at the window behind her.

“Having no reflection has got to suck. How did you find where I live?”

“It’s all in the nose, my sweet.”

“You’re saying that I stink?”

“Can I come in?”

“I don’t know… It’s a few minutes before Saturday.”

“Like I could kill you in your pajamas. I’ve got more self-respect than that.”

“How’s your head?”

“Not bad.”

Turning, Buffy walked to her window and smiled as Spike gave her a little wave. “You shouldn’t be here.”

“Don’t I know it.”

“Then why are you here?”

“Good question,” he said, scratching his brow. “You see, the St. Vigeous thing fell through.”

“What does that mean exactly?”

“I have a free Saturday.”

“Oh.”

“And if you were free…tomorrow night, thought we could go dancing.”

“You’re asking me out?”

“It only makes sense.”

Stepping forward, Buffy opened her window completely and offered Spike her hand. “You can come in. Does she know where you are?”

“No. She doesn’t.”

Buffy closed her eyes and inhaled his scent as he wrapped his arms around her. “Why is it that I can sense you before I can see you?”

“You’re the Slayer…”

“I don’t know, Spike. It took me days to figure out that Angel was a vampire. There’s something about you…”

“It’s that whole bewitching thing, I tell you.” With a hungry moan he kissed her mouth and edged her backwards toward her bed. “When you’re around, when I think about you…it’s as if my good sense dissolves in the—you know—chemistry between us.”

“The magic…” she whispered, ending with a soft doubtful laugh. “I’m so glad you came to see me. I was worried…”

“Couldn’t wait. Couldn’t stay away. Got impatient.”

“God, I missed you.”

“You said that with more certainty this time,” Spike chuckled, tugging on the tie of Buffy’s drawstring pants.

“How long are you going to stay, Spike?”

“For as long as I can, cutie. For as long as I can.”
***

The End.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=16394