Natural Born Lovers by tahmoe
Summary: In three weeks, Elizabeth Anne Summers will be a married woman. On a night out with her closest friends, a game of truth or dare goes too far.
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No Word count: 46918 Read: 17328 Published: 01/13/2006 Updated: 06/21/2009

1. The Faceless Man by tahmoe

2. Home Sweet Home by tahmoe

3. A Secret by tahmoe

4. One Kiss by tahmoe

5. Under the Erotic Moon by tahmoe

6. The Morning After by tahmoe

7. Hello Again by tahmoe

8. Having Seconds by tahmoe

9. The Virginal Bride...Not by tahmoe

10. Surprise by tahmoe

11. Coyote Ugly by tahmoe

12. Boys will be Boys by tahmoe

13. Elizabeth's Sweet Hangover by tahmoe

14. Liam's Sweet Hangover by tahmoe

The Faceless Man by tahmoe
Author's Notes:
I had decided I wasn't going to write anything else and finish my other stories but my muse has pulled me out of semi-retirement. I hope you enjoy the story and please tell me what you think.
Disclaimer: The characters belong to Joss Whedon and mutant enemy. I own nothing.


She closed her eyes, feeling the heat from the fire caress her body. She was half asleep when she heard the door open then close, as a rush of cold winter air threatened the warmth she gained from the fire place. She didn’t open her eyes, feeling the familiar touch of his hand moving through her long blonde hair then slowly down her neck, stroking so softly against the pulsing column, the sensations felt like heated whispers against her skin.

He tugged the belt loose from her satin robe and pushed it off her shoulders. Then slowly she removed her arms from the satiny sleeves before resting them at her sides. She sensed him moving closer and with the lightest of touches, the straps from her gown fell. Her heaving chest was exposed to him, her nipples hardening, silently asking to be touched.

His heated lips sealed around one of the puckered flesh; teasing and tasting it as he gently sucked it into his mouth. She shivered and gasped with excitement, his fingers, pinching and teasing the other until it too, felt the heat from his lips.

The satin caressed her body as he pulled the fabric down to the carpeted floor, kissing and licking the uncovered flesh in worship. He was between her legs now, caressing her trembling body, creating a warm friction that traveled directly to her wet sex. She moaned. His touch had set her ablaze, warming her blood with anticipation.

He tugged her down the chaise. She elevated her hips in invitation then opened her eyes. He was still clothed and oddly that excited her as she lay sprawled before him, open like a sun-kissed flower.

He pressed his erection against her pussy moving up and down, letting the roughness of his pants stimulate her clit. Her pleasure was mounting as she cried out, clinging to him for more contact. He must have sensed her need as his strong muscled frame covered her soft feminine body, overwhelming her with the power it possessed. She wanted him inside her. She wanted to feel that hard power of him filling her…stretching her.

He pulled away, leaving her panting and her eyes begging for him to return. He removed his shirt and she lifted herself from the chair to caress him and explore the smooth planes of his chest. He groaned, throwing his head back in pleasure from her arousing touch.

A low hissing sound escaped from his lips when her lips descended upon his muscular form, planting hard wet kisses to every ridge and line.

Her hands continued their exploration of him, caressing slowly down his body but quickly he let her know who was in control. Grabbing her wrists, he pressed her delicate hands flat to his chest and ran them down his taunt stomach to the waist of his pants. He wanted her to release him.

Her eager hands unbuttoned and pushed his pants over his ass. Cupping the tight flesh in her hands, she tried to guide his cock into her pussy but he resisted and grabbed her wrists again, forcing her arms above her head. He entered her, the hard thrust knocking the breath from her body. Then slowly he withdrew and plunged back in, doing it again and again, driving her insane in her lust for him.

Extremely wet and needy, she wrapped her legs around him, digging the heels of her feet into his ass. His mixture of slow withdrawals and inward thrusts made her gasp and moan as her naked lust forced her to meet his every thrust, accepting his cock deeper inside her. She gripped his shoulders as he moved powerfully within her.

She was close now as the fevered sensations he was creating branched out to every part of her body. She was coming and voicing her pleasure but the words quickly died in her throat when he sealed his mouth to hers.

The wet flesh of his tongue delved into the warm recesses of her mouth. But the sound of orgasm refused to be silenced. Her mouth broke free from his and she cried out as the intense voracious orgasm resounded throughout her body.



Elizabeth felt her inner walls contracting. She awakened but kept her eyes shut, knowing that if she opened them, the orgasm she was experiencing would be over. She rode it out, shutting her eyes tighter to draw it out even more. She was having another one of those dreams, this one more intense than the others. Now more than ever, she was convinced her subconscious was trying to tell her something but what?


When she opened her eyes, the first thing she did was look at the bedside clock. It was 12AM. She reached for her journal and began to write as she could still vividly recall what she had experienced in the dream. Her friend Willow had recommended it, thinking it would help Elizabeth try to make some sense out of them.


The journal was almost full and as she looked back through the written pages, she ascertained the dreams started the day after she got engaged and that they always occurred around the same time with the same faceless man, ravishing her to completion. Also, her fiancé seemed to never be around when the dreams occurred, often resulting in Elizabeth pleasuring herself, satisfying the aching need throbbing between legs. She never told her fiancé about the dreams because she felt he would feel inadequate compared to the man who was giving her some of the best orgasms of her life both in and out of her dreams.


Certainly, Elizabeth welcomed the lust filled dreams. What woman wouldn’t but why the same man? Usually dreams like hers involved someone unattainable like a movie star or someone off limits like a friend’s boyfriend or father but not hers…always the same faceless man. She placed the journal back on the table. She was wide awake now, staring at the packed boxes lining the walls of her single dorm room. She was thinking about all things she needed to do after graduation, her return trip home and her impending wedding.


She thought about the day she and her fiancé announced to their parents they were getting married. In less than twenty-four hours a wedding planner, her mother had recommended had called Elizabeth. In addition, she kept receiving phone calls from her mother and her soon to be mother-in-law with suggestions for the wedding, making it almost impossible for Elizabeth to enjoy her last year of college. The constant interruptions not only affected her studies but caused some friction with her fiancé who sided with both women.


Things were happening fast and feeling overwhelmed, Elizabeth shut down and allowed the two overbearing women to plan everything with little input from her. Elizabeth didn’t want a big fancy wedding but the Summers and Worthingtons were the kind of people who got what they wanted and the merging of two powerful families was on the top of their list, so naturally everyone was in favor of the union.


Needless to say, this had got Elizabeth to thinking maybe she was making a big mistake by marrying so young. She was only twenty-one but when Liam surprised her with his heart felt proposal, she couldn’t say no. She did love him and from the moment she laid eyes on him, she knew he was going to be her husband one day and now that day was rapidly approaching.
Home Sweet Home by tahmoe
Author's Notes:
Thank you to those of you who reviewed this story. Just in case you're wondering, the blonde one will be making an appearance soon and let the fireworks begin.
Driving her brand new convertible her parents bought her as a graduation present, Elizabeth headed home to spend her summer break with her parents Hank and Joyce Summers and her little sister Dawn. As she approached the long private driveway leading up to the family estate, she felt a sudden sadness. Soon this place will no longer be her home. In three weeks, she was going to be Mrs. Liam Worthington III.

Elizabeth leaped out of her car, shouting for her family. All three came rushing out of the huge house to greet her. “Mom…Dad…Dawnie!” She shouted.

“Lizzie, I’m so glad you’re home.” Dawn wrapped her arms around her.

Elizabeth held the twelve year old close. “I’m glad to be home too…Dawnie…let me take a look at you.” She pulled from their embrace and placed her hands on the youngest Summers shoulders. There was a huge smile on her face. “You’re getting so big and are those boobies I see?”

With pride, the youngest Summers poked her chest out. “Yep and mom just brought me brand new training bras in all colors.”

Half smiling, Joyce looked at her daughter. “Hi honey”

“Mom” Giving her mother a weak smile, Elizabeth outstretched her arms. They hugged, their bodies not touching. They were barely on speaking terms because of her mother constantly bombarding her with wedding stuff but soon it would all be over and Elizabeth and Liam can start their new life in Boston. He’ll attend Harvard Business School while she attends Harvard Law School.

Elizabeth smiled and addressed her father. “Dad” They hugged.

“How’s the bride to be?” Hank pulled away from his daughter and opened her arms wide. “Let me take a look at you.” Smiling with pride, he said, “You’re as beautiful as ever.”

Elizabeth beamed. She was a daddy’s girl. “Thanks Dad”

“Honey where’s Liam? I thought he was coming with you.” Joyce asked.

“Oh he had some last minute things to do for his internship. He won't be back until next week.”

“That’s my boy…he’s going to make a fine husband Elizabeth…a fine husband.” Hank placed his arm around his daughter’s shoulders. “Well come on in you must be tired from the long drive. Edith has your room all ready for you, so why don’t you take a nap and I’ll have her prepare you some lunch afterwards.”

Joyce and Dawn trailed behind.

“That sounds great…I could use a nap.” Elizabeth grabbed her small shoulder bag and headed upstairs to her old room.

“I’m coming with you Lizzie. I want to show you my new bras.” The twelve year old proudly followed her big sister up the stairs.

*~~~*

Elizabeth and Hank Summers waited until their two daughters were out of sight before addressing each other.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about Joyce. She seems fine to me.”

“Well that’s because you’re not the one talking to her on the phone all the time…I am and I’m tell you, I think something is wrong.”

“Have you ever thought that could be the problem?”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean maybe you should back off…give her some space. She has a lot to deal with and darling lets face it…you can be a too much to take at times.”

Joyce frowned. “So is that why you spend so much of your time in the city?”

Hank looked at his wife and rolled his eyes. “I’ll be in my study.”

*~~~*

Elizabeth flopped down on her bed and kicked off her shoes, letting out a deep breath. She looked around her room. Nothing had changed but she had. The bubble gum pink color on the walls had to go along with the unicorn, fairy and boy bad posters. She had long outgrown the stuff animals that filled the bay window seat but she never had the heart to throw them away. Now everything had to go and Elizabeth decided that redecorating her room would be a welcomed distraction from all the wedding stuff.

She yawned as she made herself comfortable on the queen size bed. She reached for the phone and called her best friend Willow who lived an hour away.

The red head answered and Elizabeth barely gave her time to say hello. “Willow its Elizabeth…I’m home.”

“Yeah…how long have you been here?”

“I just got here about thirty minutes ago. How about coming over later tonight to hang out and help me redecorate my out-dated old room.”

“Love to…what time?” Elizabeth looked at her watch. “Say around two.”

“I’m there”

Both women hung up and Elizabeth pulled a thin blanket from the foot of the bed. The four hour drive home was draining. She yawned again and got comfortable then quickly fell asleep.

She lay on the beach looking up at the midnight wonder streaked with azure. The moonlit sky was filled with tiny brilliance of light illuminating her surroundings. This was paradise meant to be shared with a lover but she had only the moon, the ocean, the sand and the palm trees to keep her company. She closed her eyes and made a wish.

When she opened them, he stood looming over her wearing only a pair of worn pants. Quickly, she sat up but felt no fear from this man who magically appeared out of no where. She smiled in welcome then began to untie her floral printed sarong and the sides of her red bikini bottoms. The barely there fabrics fell away from her body, giving him a view of her soft pubic triangle. She pulled the string on her bikini top that set high on her neck and then the tie in the center of her back. She tossed it to the side and then slowly lowered herself back down to the gritty sand, opening her arms and spreading her legs in invitation.

He fell to his knees on the unyielding sand and placed his hands on her inner thighs, spreading them further apart. He unsnapped his pants, letting them slid down his muscular stomach but made no attempt to push them any further. Slowly, he rubbed her pussy with the back of his hand, his knuckles brushing against the hood that encased her clit. She moaned and felt a tiny trickle of wetness from within moisten and then spread by his hand along her folds.

Her eyes wandered to his long, thick cock, pulsing with blood through the pattern of veins mapped to and from the engorged tip. Gently, she touched it, the dampness of his arousal wetting her fingertips. It twitched in response and she couldn’t wait to feel it inside her. Slowly, her fingers curved to wrap around him and once it was possessed, he hissed as if burned from her touch, taking in unneeded air.

The thumb of her hand had its own agenda as it traced the skinned piping of the tip. He gasped from the singled out touch almost stumbling as she led him by his cock down to the sand to join her. Instinctively, he used his hands for support placing them on either side of her head. He remained poised above her with his eyes closed in pleasure from her heated touch.

Abandoning the hard masculinity of him, both her hands slid down his powerful chest then back up to cradle his face, pulling him further down until their lips greeted and meshed. Her tongue demanded instant entrance and he relented, opening his mouth and snaking his tongue around hers. Within seconds, the kiss deepened transforming into something almost savage as their hard plunging tongues dove.

No longer able to sustain the weight of his upper body, he gradually lowered himself making sure his erection pressed against her clit. He moved up and down the sensitive wet flesh, the veins and ridges of his cock teasing and heightening her pleasure.

She couldn’t stand it any longer. Reaching between their hard pressed bodies, she guided him into her wetness slowly moving her hips to accept him deeper, moaning as inch by slow inch filled her.

They moved in sync with the waters of the ocean, a continuous push and pull that left her writhing in pleasure. He was unrelenting thrusting deeper and deeper until it hurt…a sweet kind of hurt as they soared in mutual ecstasy, the pain and pleasure merging into one.

Her ear piercing screams cut through the dark silence of the night as her body shook in infinite climax.


Elizabeth caressed and squeezed her breasts through her cotton sundress as her inner walls fluttered. She gasped but didn’t dare open her eyes as she rode out yet another one of her dream-induced orgasms. Quickly she pulled up the hem of the dress and shoved her hand into her panties. She pinched and rubbed her clit and folds before inserting two fingers into her wet pussy. The muscles of her vagina clenched and unclenched around the intrusive digits drawing out her pleasure, making the orgasm that much more intense. Lightly her body shook as she climaxed, moaning out her pleasure. But her bliss was cut short by a knock on her bedroom door. Her eyes shot opened. Swallowing and then finding her voice, she asked, “Who is it?”

“Elizabeth is everything alright. I heard some noises.” Joyce lied. She heard some noises but it sounded more like moaning and it just didn’t seem appropriate to use that particular word when she addressed her daughter.

“I…I’m fine mom. I was having a bad dream that’s all.” She lied.

Joyce shrugged. Maybe she was wrong. “I’ll have Edith prepare your lunch.”

“Thanks”

Elizabeth fell backwards onto her pillow glad her mother knocked rather than barge in like she usually did. She straightened her rumbled dress then took a deep breath, letting it out quickly. When she looked at the pink bedside clock, it was 12noon.
A Secret by tahmoe
Author's Notes:
I promise in the next chapter our favorite blonde will make his entrance to his surprise...LOL
“Just think in three weeks you’re going to be Mrs. Liam Worthington.” Staring into the full-length mirror, Willow placed Elizabeth’s white veil on her head then turned around. “How do I look?” she asked her best friend, who was watching her with amusement.

“I think you look beautiful.” The petite blonde said sincerely.

Willow smiled and removed the veil from her head. “I wish I was getting married.” She frowned with a pout as she placed the delicate sheer fabric back inside the plastic bag hanging in the closet. Shutting the door, she exhaled. “Always a bridesmaid never a bride.”

Elizabeth chuckled. “Oh stop it silly…you’ll meet someone and then I’ll be your bridesmaid.”

“No, you’ll be my matron of honor.” Willow sat down on the queen size bed beside Elizabeth. She picked up some typed pages lying next to her. “So this is the guest list?”

“Yeah…I was just checking it to make sure I didn’t leave anyone out before I give it to the wedding planner.”

Flipping through the pages, Willow was stunned. “You have three hundred people coming to your wedding. I thought it was only going to be a hundred.”

“Yeah well that’s mother’s doing. I don’t know half the people on that list. Leave it to her to turn it into this great big affair. I would have preferred running off to Vegas and then somewhere with lots of sun, sand and blue water as far as the eye could see.” As Elizabeth spoke, she felt like she was already there then quickly snapped out of it. She scooted off the bed and walked over to her dresser, pulling out a t-shirt and a pair of denim shorts. She began pulling off her sundress and before she could get it over her head, the sound of Willow’s loud screech halted her progress. “Jesus Willow…what the hell is wrong with you?”

Willow’s hand was covered over her wide open mouth. “You got a tattoo.” She whispered.

Elizabeth smiled. “Oh, yeah…isn’t it awesome” She said with a cool confidence as she pulled the dress completely off. Arching her back and looking over her shoulder, she admired the twin baby blue jays tattooed on her lower back. “Aren’t they cute…I just love them.”

“What made you do it?” Willow whispered.

“Nothing, I just woke up one day and decided I wanted a tattoo.” Elizabeth found herself whispering.

“Did it hurt?”

“At first but then the area got numb and then it was no big deal.” Elizabeth’s creased her brow. “Why are we whispering?”

“I don’t know.” Willow said then they both laughed.

“I couldn’t do it.” Willow shook like a cold chill had run through her body and then she wondered why she was so shocked that Elizabeth had done such a thing. After all, her best friend did have a wild streak. Something the red head knew about, but not in detail from Elizabeth’s grandmother, who lived a few houses from Willow.

The red head smiled. Elizabeth’s grandmother was a character and one of the liveliest women she had ever met. She was an ageless beauty who looked nothing of her eighty-five years and Willow visited her often, thinking the eldest Mrs. Summers was lonely living in her huge house by herself. They would sit and talk for hours about her life, her husband who had passed away, and her granddaughters Elizabeth and Dawn but Elizabeth especially. The old woman would always say Elizabeth was a bit rebellious and how she loved that about her since the eldest Mrs. Summers admitted to doing some things a respectable Summers woman could never be caught doing. Willow smiled remembering the one thing she liked most about Elizabeth’s grandmother. The old woman had the most infectious laugh and smile…something Elizabeth had inherited.

Often she would tell the red head she and Elizabeth would make such wonderful friends but whenever Willow was home from prep school, Elizabeth would be in school and vice versa because at the time, she was living on the east coast. Unfortunately when they did meet, it was at the eldest Mrs. Summers funeral.

One year later when Elizabeth was sixteen, her parents purchased an estate about an hour away from her grandmother’s house and the old woman was right. Willow and Elizabeth became good friends…best friends and that’s when the red head was filled in by Elizabeth about the wild things she had done before moving there. Things like streaking, drunken disorderliness, resisting arrest, and simple assault made the petite blonde a policeman’s nightmare but thanks to her parent’s money and influence, a police record that would have been a mile long, did not exist. Willow somewhat envied her best friend and wished she could sometimes let loose like that, but it wasn’t in her nature and she didn’t have a super rich and powerful family who could make all the charges go away.

Elizabeth wondered where her best friend had drifted off to as she waited for the red head to snap out of it. After several long seconds, she finally said, “Earth to Willow”

The red head was brought back from her thoughts and quickly picked up the conversation where they had left off. “I know your mother had a heart attack when she saw that.”

“She probably would if she ever sees it and I plan on being long dead before she ever gets the chance. I’ll take this to the grave.” Elizabeth laughed.

Willow just shook her head and asked, “So when is Liam coming home?”

“In another week…he’s finishing up his internship.” Elizabeth frowned. Already her soon to be husband was practicing to become a workaholic like his father and hers. “He’s so obsessed about Harvard and I don’t know why, he’s already gotten in. Every Worthington man has gone to Harvard so that makes Liam a shoe in but he doesn’t want anyone to think he had it easy so he’s proving himself to be worthy. Elizabeth laughed. “Get it worthy…Worthington.”

Willow made a face. She didn’t see the humor.

“And what about you?”

“What about me? I got in. My family’s happy…end of story.”

“Are you happy?”

“Of course…can’t you see it on my face?” Half-jokingly, Elizabeth gave her best friend a huge cheesy smile.

Willow didn’t see the humor. “Faker”

“Look it’s what they wanted. I put them through a lot of crap.”

Willow made a face. “What about art school? You’re so talented Elizabeth. I would hate to see you waste it.”

The petite blonde felt sad. She hadn’t picked up a paint brush or a sketch pad since her grandmother died. She was the only person who encouraged Elizabeth to embrace her gift unlike her mother, who thought it was a waste of time, which surprised Elizabeth since her mother’s greatest achievement was landing a rich husband straight out of finishing school. Now she had Willow in her corner…good old Willow.


Elizabeth’s grandmother had disagreed with Elizabeth’s mother and rather than argue with her own daughter, she hired a private art teacher to help Elizabeth perfect her skills whenever she came to visit which was often. It was their little secret.

Elizabeth shrugged and wanted to change the subject. “Well what’s done is done. Are we still on for Saturday night?”

“Yeah and I’m driving. I’ll pick up Cordelia, Harmony, and Faith at Cordelia’s house then you.”

“Cool” Elizabeth opened her closet. She placed her hand on her chin. “Now what am I going to wear?”

Willow watched Elizabeth rummage through her closet looking for the perfect outfit for their night out. It was obvious she was trying to distract herself by picking out an outfit for something that was a couple of days away. The red head was concerned because she didn’t think her best friend was happy. She knew Elizabeth was feeling the pressure with getting married and her future law career but she had to know her friend wasn’t making a mistake. “Elizabeth?”

Elizabeth looked at Willow in response.

Willow had a serious look on her face. “I’m worried about you.”

Seeing the concerned look on her best friend’s face, Elizabeth abandoned her task and went over to her friend, sitting next to her. “Ahhh Willow, I’ll be alright. It’s just everything is happening so fast and sometimes I feel I haven’t had enough time for me. I wish I could just snap my fingers and then everything would be over.”

Willow thought Elizabeth’s last statement was a bit unusual. The red head was thinking Elizabeth meant the wedding but she got the feeling her best friend meant something more. Curious, she asked, “You do want to marry Liam, don’t you?”

Elizabeth placed her arm around Willow’s shoulders. “Of course, I want to marry Liam…I love him.”

Willow gave Elizabeth a knowing look. “You aren’t going to do anything crazy, are you?”

Elizabeth smiled then pulled back, amused by her best friend’s question. She chuckled. “What’s with the face?”

“Well you know, some people tend to crack under the pressure and right now you have a lot going on and I know your mother isn’t making it any easier for you.”

“Oh Willow you know me so well and you’re right I’m feeling the pressure but I plan on being a good little Summers girl. I’m going to marry the man I love and live happily ever after.”

Seeing the devilish sparkle in Elizabeth’s eyes, Willow wasn’t convinced.
One Kiss by tahmoe
Author's Notes:
As promised, here's Spike. Also, the rest of the chapters are going to be pretty long.
Yet again, Cordelia, Faith, Harmony and Willow were dragging Elizabeth to another bar. They were close friends who were taking this bachorlette thing way too seriously. She had to be the first bride-to-be that was going to be celebrating with a night out with the girls every week up until the big day. She drank her second shot and shook her head when the third one was passed to her. “No, no…I’ve had enough.”

“We’ll tell you when you’ve had enough…now drink.” Faith shoved the drink into Elizabeth’s hand, spilling most of the potent liquor on the floor.

All of her friends chanted the word drink until she downed the third shot, adding to the blazing fire in her belly.

“Come on Willow your turn.” Faith said.

“Oh no I’m the responsible one remember. I have to drive all you home tonight.”

“Are we still going to play?” Harmony asked, reminding everybody they had promised to play truth or dare when they arrived at the bar.

Everyone agreed except Willow. She knew this was a bad idea since everyone had been drinking. She didn’t want any part of it and dreaded she would have to witness some outrageous behavior or worse, listen to some startling confessions.

“Okay, who’s going first?” Faith asked.

“I will”, replied Harmony.

“Okay Harmony truth or dare?”

“Truth”

“How many guys have you had sex with including oral sex?”

Harmony had to think about it for a minute then perked up when the number came to her. “Thirty”

Willow made a face in disgust but all the other girls laughed. Harmony was only twenty-one and had only lost her virginity five years ago. Willow did the math. Harmony had been having sex for six years and if her calculations were correct, the bubbly blonde had slept with five guys for every year she was having sex.

“You’re such a hoe.” Cordelia said and then laughed before downing her third shot for the evening.

Harmony pretended to be hurt. “Hey that was mean.”

“Oh suck it up…you know I’m only teasing.” Cordelia said.

“Okay your turn Faith…truth or dare.” Cordeila asked.

“Truth”

“Did you screw your Physics teacher in order to graduate?”

“Hell yeah” She admitted brazenly. “And for your information I was passing Physics but my mother was concerned about me getting into Princeton and was afraid a ‘C’ wouldn’t look good on my transcripts. For her sake, I pretended to study hard when I was really making my professor hard and let’s just say I got into Princeton.”

“I’m sure you did.” Elizabeth replied with laughter.

“Damn right but I would have balled him anyway.”

“Ewww” Everyone replied in unison.

“You can ewww all you want…for an old guy he was hot.”

“Ewww” Everyone replied in unison again.

Willow felt like she needed that shot but she took one look at the shot glass filled with the potent drink and changed her mind.

“Cordelia your turn…truth or dare? Faith asked.

“Truth”

“How old were you when you lost your virginity and with who?”

Everyone couldn’t wait to hear the answer. Cordelia was pretty secretive about this topic. She refused to tell anyone even during their many sleepovers and her refusal to divulge the information only made everyone want to know that much more.

“Fifteen” She answered then downed her fourth shot to get up the courage to answer the second part of the question. She needed it because what she was about to reveal would shock some people or maybe just someone in particular.

“Who?” An impatient Faith asked.

Cordelia swallowed. “Liam” She whispered under her breath but no one could hear her except Elizabeth who was sitting beside her.”

“Who did she say?” Faith asked, looking at Harmony.

Harmony shrugged then looked at Willow, who had no clue. The red head shrugged then looked at Elizabeth. The look on the petite blonde’s face concerned her.

“Who was it Cordelia?” Willow asked.

The brunette was about to answer but Elizabeth answered for her.

“She slept with Liam.”

“Wholly shit!” Faith said as she picked up her shot and found herself at a lose for words when Willow took it out of her hands and drank it. In shock, everyone looked at the red head, her actions providing a much needed distraction as everyone watched her take Jose Cuervo to the head like she had been drinking for years, but the gagging and coughing that soon followed had dismissed that theory.

Harmony had patted poor Willow on the back. She looked at Elizabeth and replied, “That was way before you and Liam became an item.”

“Yeah…you had just moved to Sunnydale and our little fling was over for months.” Cordelia confirmed.

Elizabeth smiled to reassure her friend it was okay. She had no reason to be upset. Like Cordelia said, it was long before she moved to Sunnydale but what did bother her was why Liam never told her Cordelia was his first, leading Elizabeth to believe that she was his first. Now this revelation had tarnished the memory of their first time together and she began to wonder if he couldn’t tell her about something like this, what else could he be hiding from her.

Getting the party back on track Faith shouted, “Bartender another round and keep them coming until one of us passes out.”

Everyone laughed. Elizabeth hugged Cordelia and whispered into her ear, “It’s okay…you’re still my girl…this doesn’t change anything.”

Cordelia breathed a sigh of relief then held up her shot glass. “To Elizabeth may you have a happy and fulfilling life.”

“God that is so corny…sounds like something my parents would say.” Faith replied.

“Can you think of something better?” Cordelia asked.

Accepting the challenge, Faith held up her glass. “To guys with big dicks”

Everyone shrugged in agreement and toasted to guys with big dicks then laughed after they drank their shots.

Interrupting the laughter, Harmony had a moment of clarity in her drunken haze. “Hey…its Elizabeth’s turn”

“Turn for what” A drunken Faith had forgotten about the game.

“The game silly…Elizabeth truth or dare?” Harmony asked

“Truth”

“Oh come on is anyone going to take a dare.” Faith asked.

Feeling bold, Elizabeth changed her mind. “Okay…screw it…dare then.”

“Oooh think of a good one Faith for the bride.” Harmony said.

The wasted brunette looked at the petite blonde. “I dare you to kiss the next guy that walks through that door.”

“No problem.” Elizabeth stood up, drank her fourth shot and walked over to the door. With each step, she prayed for someone remotely good looking to walk through the door with good breath. She looked over her shoulder at her friends, giggling as the liquid courage fueled her actions.

They all watched with anticipation as Elizabeth waited for the next guy to walk through the door. Several women had walked in, making Faith rethink her dare. “I should have made her kiss another chick.”

“Ooooh that would have been a good one too” Harmony replied.

After several minutes and several women later, Elizabeth was about to call it quits and accept another dare. She told herself if the next person who walked through that door was a woman; she was going back to her seat. Soon after saying those words, a very striking blonde man had walked through the door. Elizabeth couldn’t believe her luck. She looked over her shoulder at her friends again and smiled. Then she walked up to the unsuspecting guy, grabbed the material of his black t-shirt and pressed her lips to his. She found it a little hard to concentrate on finishing the deed because the softness of his lips was distracting her.

Feeling a sense of accomplishment, she was about to pull away from him but he had wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her flush against him, her mouth forced opened by his bold tongue. Shocked, she opened her eyes. She couldn’t believe what was happening but as quickly as her brain received the message the quicker it was understood. Her flesh and senses quivered in reaction as her nipples tented underneath her formfitting shirt. She opened her mouth willingly and closed her eyes. The pleasure she was experiencing was so raw…so real and so erotic, stunned arousal began to pool in her panties. Unnerved and flushed but wildly excited, her tongue reached for his. She released the grip she had on his t-shirt and splayed her hands against his hard chest before moving slowly to grip the back of his head. The kiss deepened and Elizabeth felt herself sinking as she and the blonde stranger weaved their tongues like familiar lovers. She felt his hands on her hips then on her ass but she didn’t protest. It felt good. She whimpered in his mouth but didn’t break the kiss that seemed to go on and on.

Alarmed, Willow said someone needed to break it up. Faith told her to be quiet while Cordelia and Harmony stared in disbelief and awe.

“We need to break this up.” The worried red head said again.

“Shhh” Cordelia replied.

Feeling the twitch of his cock through his pants, Elizabeth broke free of the mouth that was draining her will. She tried to summon restraint to regain her composure. She felt like the air had been sucked out of her lungs as she panted, her lips tingling from the continuing caress of his sensual mouth.

The blonde stranger let out a low moan of approval then ran his wet tongue across his bottom lip. He looked at the cute petite blonde matching him for breath. They were both speechless but the intense stare each of them was giving the other was unmistakable. Passion had been awakened and it lingered around them like smoke from a man’s pipe.

Elizabeth pressed her fingertips to her kiss swollen lips. She didn’t know what to say. She thought this was going to be a quick kiss, no tongue followed by some laughs and ending with her thanking the guy for being such a good sport and not the warm ocean of sensations coursing through her body, making her dizzy with need. She swallowed and her eyes slid close for just a moment but in that moment, she had seen a glimpse of that kiss. Warning bells clashed and clanged in her head. She needed to get away from him. She held her head down, breaking eye contact unable to look into his breathtakingly blue eyes anymore.

“Ahhh…sorry”

“No need to apologize luv the pleasure was all mine. Perhaps I can be of service to you some other time.”

Elizabeth could have debated that with him. The suggestion itself was a powerful aphrodisiac as her skin stung with sensitivity and the sound of his deep sexy voice and that accent; oh God that accent all had a drugging effect on her. She made the mistake of looking into his eyes again. There was a dark intensity there that was drawing her to him.

She didn’t comment and walked away, feeling his eyes on her. She took her seat beside Cordelia.

“Who the hell was that…Elizabeth, are you okay…how was it?” Cordelia asked.

Hunting for the words to express how she was feeling, Elizabeth replied, “I think I just tongue kissed the serpent that had enticed Eve.”

“Damn that good huh?” Faith replied.

“Yes” She whispered but loud enough for everyone to hear.

Everyone was quiet, trying to absorb what had just happened. Willow decided she needed another shot and this time she didn’t gag.

Wanting to continue the party, Faith gave her approval. “Well, you go girl…bartender another round and make hers a double.” She pointed to Elizabeth.

Everyone laughed except Elizabeth who kept brushing her fingers across her lips. The kiss she shared with the blonde stranger had sobered her up and enough was enough. She didn’t want anymore to drink. “No…no more” She waved her hand at the drink the bartender had placed in front of her. She grabbed her purse and made a beeline for the restroom located in the far back. She thought she needed some peace and quiet from all of the rowdiness in the bar but once she entered the bathroom, she discovered all the rowdiness was inside her head where carnal thoughts were running rampant. She wanted to straddle the blonde stranger and that was wrong because she was getting married to the love of her life.

Then, as if the devil side of her popped in on her shoulder…that naughty inner voice telling her why not explore the forbidden got her to thinking. She had never experienced another man before and once she took her vows that would be it, Liam for the rest of her life. She at least wanted to know what it was like, just one time to be with someone else. Then the reasonable inner voice interrupted the internal dialogue. Elizabeth couldn’t believe one kiss could make her question her fidelity but it was some kiss. She told herself to snap out of it but the strange longing she felt for the blonde stranger wouldn’t go away. She turned to look at herself in the bathroom mirror. She wiped away the smeared lipstick then reapplied a generous amount, topping it off with lip gloss. She primped her hair and was about to exit when Willow walked in.

“Are you okay…you’ve been gone for a while so I thought I’d check on you.”

Out of all of her friends, Elizabeth was closest to Willow. She was the first person who befriended her when she arrived in Sunnydale. They were best friends and she trusted the red head with her life and her secrets and what she was feeling right now she needed to get off her chest. “Can I tell you something Will?”

The red head saw the puzzling look on the best friend’s face. “Sure, what is it?”

“You remember that guy I kissed.”

“How could I forget?” She smiled.

“Well it did something to me.”

“Yeah and-” Willow nodded her head and waited for her friend to continue.

“I was turned on.”

“I think we all were.” The red head giggled. The two shots had some lingering effects on her. Willow knew better. She wasn’t much of a drinker.

“No Wills…I mean really turned on like I- want-to-have- sex-with-you-right-now kind of turned on.”

“Ooooooh” The red head shrugged. The blonde man was hot. “Me too” she replied, giggling.

“I’m not kidding Willow. I think I’m going to do it.”

Willow quickly sobered up. She wished she had trusted her gut feeling and broke the blonde pair apart. “What…Elizabeth no…this is bad…think about what you’re saying. You’re about to get married remember.” The red head tried to reason with the determined blonde.

“Exactly”

“Right…exactly…huh?” Willow wasn’t sure why she was agreeing.

“The more reason to do it…look, Liam is going to be the only man I will ever have sex with for the rest of my life. I think it would be beneficial for both of us if I had a little more experience in that area, especially on our wedding night.” Elizabeth was trying to use devil’s logic to appeal to her best friend’s intellectual side.

Partly falling for it, the red head replied. “I don’t know Elizabeth…what if you get caught?”

“I want get caught.”

Curious to know how her best friend had planned to go about it, she asked. “So what are you going to do…just walk up to the guy and ask him, hi would you like to have sex with me.”

“Pretty much”

“I was kidding.” Willow frowned. She couldn’t believe Elizabeth had taken her seriously.

“Well I’m not…come on.”

The two women exited the bathroom and stopped. Standing by the exit was the blonde stranger. He was staring at Elizabeth…that dark intense stare that gripped her only minutes ago. Her desire for him stirred. He gestured with his head for her to follow him as he walked out the door. Elizabeth didn’t hesitate and headed towards the exit.

“Elizabeth, don’t do this…you can’t just leave.”

The red head’s voice of reason caused Elizabeth to stop but it wasn’t enough. “Here take this.” Elizabeth handed Willow her two-carat diamond engagement ring. Please cover for me Wills. Tell the girls I wasn’t feeling well and that I took a cab home.”
Under the Erotic Moon by tahmoe
Author's Notes:
I hope this chapter was worth the wait.
Elizabeth pushed the door open and saw him waiting for her on his motorcycle. She hesitated, looking back at the door then back at him. Feeling that irresistible pull, she gave into it and climbed on the back of his motorcycle, instinctively wrapping her arms around his waist.

“Hold on tight luv, you’re about to take the ride of your life.”

They sped off into the night and seconds into the ride, he popped a wheelie. Elizabeth held on for dear life. She thought she was going to pee on herself and the butterflies’ that were tap dancing on her internal organs didn’t make it any better. She had never ridden on a motorcycle before and yet she was finding the experience invigorating and empowering.

“DO IT AGAIN…DO IT AGAIN!!!!!” She shouted at the top of her lungs, thinking he probably couldn’t hear her over the loud roar of the engine.

He popped another wheelie and she screamed with excitement, clinging to him like a live vine. They were going faster now and her face felt like it was literally being blown off and taking her hair with it.

She didn’t know how long they’d been riding for but she knew she didn’t want it to end. The roar of the engine vibrated between her legs in the most wonderful way and combined with the excitement from earlier, Elizabeth was certainly ready to be ravaged.

He slowed down enabling her to take in her surroundings. The headlight from his motorcycle illuminated the way as they entered a clearing that opened up to a lake and there was a floating pier anchored in the middle of it. Elizabeth never knew the place existed. He stopped the motorcycle and she climbed off and once her feet touched the ground, she wobbled. Her legs were like jello as she tried to brace herself by holding onto the black leather seat.

He watched in amusement. “Are you alright luv…it takes some getting use to but I assure you there won’t be any permanent damage.” He smiled.

Elizabeth smiled back. “I’m fine…that was fun. I’ve always wanted to ride on one of these.” She touched the motorcycle.

He didn’t reply as he took a mental inventory of her. Her shoes looked expensive and her clothes he was sure were designer. She looked like money and the huge diamond stud earrings in her ears had to cost at least a couple of grand. What was she doing here with him? He wondered. He was just a drifter looking for work. He only planned to stay in this town for a week or two then move on to the next.

When he arrived in Sunnydale two days ago, he had found a job quickly and wanted to celebrate by having a drink at the local bar and when he entered, he got more than what he had bargained for. The kiss he and the blonde cutie shared sent sizzling electricity through him. The way her tongue probed and explored his mouth and the way she felt pressed up against him made him want more.

After she left him standing in the bar, it had taken him a few moments to remember why he was there. He watched her take her seat beside some other good looking birds then he found a seat at a separate bar that put him directly in her line of sight. He ordered his drink and watched her. She had to feel it too…that chemistry…that connection.

His eyes followed her as she hastily left her friends and walked into the bathroom. Eager to get her alone, he paid for his drink and followed her but made a quick detour when he saw her red headed friend heading in the same direction. He waited for the two women by an exit door where coincidently his motorcycle had been parked on the other side of it. He was going to take a chance and see if the cute blonde wanted to finish what SHE had started.

He was quiet and that made Elizabeth nervous. What if he was a serial killer? She was as good as dead. After he had his devious way with her, he could dispose of her body in the lake and no one would know where to find her. Wanting to believe he was a good guy, she tried to rid herself of the horrible thoughts while silently scolding herself for making such a irrational decision.

He saw the look of fear on her face. He was making her feel uncomfortable and that wasn’t his intent. He knew he needed to put her at ease. “Don’t worry luv I’m not a serial killer or anything.”

Her eyes grew wide. “How did you know that’s what I was-?”

He tilted his head to the side as he waited for her to finish asking her question but she clammed up. “What were you going to say?”

Elizabeth chuckled. “Oh never mind”

He smiled, smoothing his tongue against the roof of his mouth while staring at her. The blonde went from cute to beautiful standing before him with the moonlight illuminating her delicate features. Wow he thought and suddenly felt hot. “Fancy a swim pet?”

Elizabeth swallowed. “Huh?”

“A swim” He turned, gesturing to the lake. It’s pretty hot out here and what better way to cool off then by taking a dip. He kicked off his boots and pulled his t-shirt over his head then watched her mouth fall open. He threw it to the ground and began unbuckling his belt.

Coming out of her temporary comatose state, Elizabeth shouted, “Wait!” thrusting her hands out in front of her to make him stop. ‘What are you doing?”

“What does it look like I’m doing?” He took off his pants, revealing he wasn’t wearing any underwear and recklessly discarded them to the ground.

A little voice in her head told her not to look down but being the hot red-blooded woman she was, Elizabeth looked down and saw his impressive cock in its limb state. She swallowed hard and decided to take a more appraising look at the blonde man standing in front of her bare ass naked…perfect skin, perfect teeth, perfect body…the perfect secret.

As the moon sparkled down on his blonde muscular beauty, a shiver of excitement ran through her and suddenly every inch of her skin was hungry for contact…his contact. She pulled her purse over her head, dropping it to the ground. She removed her shoes then her top.

“Perfect” He whispered under his breath as he hungrily gazed at her tanned breast cradled in what appeared to be a see-through bra. Then she pulled off her skirt revealing her sexy knickers. Her color choice complimented her skin enticingly well as he felt his cock stirring in anticipation for the next item of clothing to be removed.

Elizabeth unhooked her bra and pulled off her panties, dropping them on top of his clothes. Surprisingly, she wasn’t nervous about being naked in front of him even as the soft kisses of the night air harden her nipples.

His breath caught in his throat as excitement crawled over his skin. Staring intently into her green eyes, he approached her slowly.

Elizabeth shivered as he stepped towards her, burning desire flickering in the blue of his eyes. This was it she thought. She was about to make love to another man and she didn’t even know his name but did she really want to know? Fearing if she did, she could no longer pretend it wasn’t happening since she had already made up her mind that would be what she would tell herself in order to cope with her new secret. He was going to take her right there on the ground and she didn’t care. The moonlight setting, the calming waters and the lush green surroundings was the perfect place to be pleased in.

With a slow gentleness, he ran his finger along the curve of her breast. Elizabeth sighed. Gently he lifted and cupped it into the palm of his hand expertly squeezing her erect nipple between his index and middle finger. She whimpered and closed her eyes, enjoying his erotic touch as she felt a shortness of breath coming on, forcing her to open her mouth. She wet her dry lips with her tongue then bit her bottom lip as the pressure from his touch increased. It had felt so good she had to witness his touch for herself. Gazing down, the added sense of sight seemed to make her breast more sensitive which only added to the wetness gradually forming between her thighs. “Oooh” was the sexual response she released as he sensually inspected the weight and shape of her breast. She gazed up at him. “I don’t even know your name.” She whispered.

He removed his hand from her swelling breast and let his fingertips dance lightly across her collarbone and shoulder before lazily stroking up and down her arm. He lowered his head taking in the pleasing scent of her perfume. “Wouldn’t it be all the more exciting if you didn’t?” He asked. She felt the back of his hand move across the side of her neck and down the valley of her breasts and then across the smooth plane of her stomach.

Abandoning her quivering flesh, he grabbed her hand and placed it on his fully erect cock, guiding her hand back and forth on the hard organ until she was doing it on her own. His eyes half closed in pleasure from the added heat of her small hand. “That feels nice.” Instinctively, her hand closed around it as her thumb rubbed the smooth tip, making him groan. Fearing if he didn’t stop her now he never would, he placed his hand on hers and slowly peeled it away. “Now how about that swim”

Suddenly, he took off running towards the lake with her in tow, quickly snapping her out her now idled aroused state. She immediately began laughing and he thought it was the sweetest sound he had ever heard. “Come on!!!!” He shouted as they both entered the water. He released her hand and as if they were reading each other minds, they both dived into the water together and surfaced at the same time.

Elizabeth wiped the water from her eyes and face as she watched him do the same. Unfortunately, the refreshing dip into the soothing warm waters didn’t douse the wicked fire dancing in her belly. She wanted this man even more as she fed off his erotic wildness. He was certainly different from Liam. This man possessed a raw sexuality that could coax passion out of her with just a touch.

“Who are you?” She asked as if he wasn’t real. She was experiencing all these feelings of excitement, pleasure, and wickedness all at the same time. The same feelings she had during her dreams when she would awake in need of male possession, wantonly wanting to be molded, kneaded and penetrated.

His sensual lips curled into a smile full of secret promise before he went underwater and surfaced only centimeters away from her. “I’m whoever you want me to be.” He replied and grabbed a hold of her face and kissed her passionately. Instinctively, she wrapped her legs around his waist as his cock floated and bobbed against her pussy.

His tongue was filling her mouth and Elizabeth sucked on it like she was feeding from it. The jaw stretching kiss went on and on just like the kiss in the bar, stealing the air from her lungs. When they parted for air, she eyed the pier in the short distance then looked at him. She pushed and kicked away from him, swimming towards the pier. Pulling herself up, she turned to sit on the wooden structure, her legs widely spread and dangling off the edge.

Shooting out of the water, he surfaced, splashing water on her. He pulled himself up, using the wooden space between her legs. She fell backwards to give him room to maneuver and quickly he was over her. Using his strength, he wrapped one arm around her midsection and used the rest of his strong limbs to move her further up the pier before settling on top of her, his cock playing between her legs.

He carried her as if she was weightless, his strength clearly demonstrating he was the man and she was the woman. For long moments he just looked at her, his eyes hypnotic and soothing with the dark flame of passion still burning bright. Elizabeth’s heart beat erratically in her chest and her breathing patterns began to change. She was wildly excited and couldn’t wait any longer to be taken by him.

Breaking their heated gaze, she lifted her head and captured his lips into a hard kiss, thrusting her tongue into his mouth. The long deep kiss quickly spiraled out of control as they both began to lightly bite on each other’s lips and tongues eliciting little animal sounds of pleasure as their answered responses.

He eased into her, the hot wetness of her sex causing him to break their hungry kiss. “Bloody hell” He whispered, feeling her swell with moisture around him. Throbbing within her, he stilled and lowered his mouth to her throat, shoulders and breast. He peppered her heated flesh with wet kisses, moving on to make slow lazy circles with the tip of his tongue around one ripe nipple then the other.

He moved slowly within her, wanting to make it last. She felt so good.

Elizabeth’s vagina contracted in shock. He was rock hard and hot inside her. “Uhhnnn” His long pulsing strokes penetrated her deeply and her body continued to receive and accept.

Nothing but push and pull, push and pull with no ending in sight as their bodies meshed and contorted on the hard wood playing mattress.

Under the erotic moon, he loomed over her thrusting slow and long, alternating with a slow rotation of his hips, making sure he was touching all sides. Her throaty cries were exquisite…she was exquisite, as she lay bare and beautiful underneath him, her hips sealed against his, connecting to her.

Feeling his eyes on her, Elizabeth opened her eyes capturing his heated gaze. “I want your mouth again.” Granting her request, he let her breath invade his mouth once more, as they hungrily tasted the pleasure from each other lips and tongues. They rarely parted to breathe as they soared in mutual ecstasy…he on the verge of climaxing and she only one heartbeat away from joining him.

“Yes” the naked lusty lovers screamed in unison, knowing it was right as their hot, wet sex drained every drop of pleasure from their bodies.

Floating in stillness and contentment, they lay wrapped in each other’s arms slowly accepting it was time to depart. They dived off the pier and swam back to shore then fell onto to the ground damply exhausted from the swimming and sexual exertion.

Thanks to the hot summer humidity, it took their bodies’ very little time to dry before they dressed. He was finished first and waited for her to put on her shoes. He held out his hand and they walked the short distance to his motorcycle. Elizabeth climbed on and slowly they rode out of the clearing and back onto the main road.

Instead of having him drop her off a short distance from her house, she allowed him to pull up the hill of her huge long driveway. It was late and she wasn’t worried about anyone seeing her with him. She climbed off his motorcycle and waited from him to turn off the engine. There were no words spoken as he pulled her to him. They kissed hard and deep feeling that inner electricity and for every attempt one of them made to pull away, the other would pull back. It went on for an eternity until Elizabeth finally pulled away for good. “Its late…I have to go.” He just looked at her and nodded in disappointment because he knew he was never going to see her again. Their encounter was too good to be true. He watched her walk up the steps and into the massive house, holding out his hand to catch the one final kiss she blew to him before she shut the door. He sighed and started up the engine and sped down the opposite end of the huge driveway.
The Morning After by tahmoe
Author's Notes:
Thank you to everyone who left reveiws. I'm glad you thought Spike and Elizabeth's first time was worth waiting for. Keep reading because there is
more to come.

Also a big thank you to Greyangle for being my beta on this chapter.
Chapter 6-The Morning After

Slowly, Elizabeth eyes fluttered open to see the bright sunshine beaming through her window and onto her bed. She turned her head and immediately felt the stiffness in her neck as she tried to focus her eyes on the bedside clock. It was 9AM, five hours later from when her head first hit the pillow after spending several hours with a man that wasn’t her fiancé. Her mouth and lips were dry, obvious side effects from the drinking she did last night among other things. She swallowed and moistened her lips with her tongue but what she really needed was a glass of water and some aspirin to help her with the sexual hangover she could feel slowly creeping up on her as a result of last night’s activities.

Last night, a night she would never forget, was an incredible experience. One in which good erotic fiction was based on. A night, she recklessly risked her life for to indulge in and lucky for her, the blonde stranger didn’t turn out to be a serial killer but one of the most sexist and sensual men she had ever met. Still, she didn’t know his name but she did know what it was like to experience someone other than Liam. It would be one the most pleasurable experiences of her life and one of the biggest secrets she’ll have to keep.

The blonde stranger with the piercing blue eyes had rocked her world. Never had she experienced orgasms like that with Liam, her only comparison. The other man was so different…so…so male…so wild. He was like a fantasy made real, awakening her sleeping passion and her own wildness which she has struggled to tame. Unconsciously, she touched herself, gently running a finger up and down her puffy folds as she thought about the clashing of their thighs fueled by the eroticism of the moon.


Suddenly an onset of mixed emotions invaded her mind…guilt, happiness, shame, and satisfaction and although the encounter with the handsome blonde stranger was unforgettable, it was unlikely to ever happen again. Besides, what were the odds she would ever see the sexy blonde man again. She got what she wanted and now that page has been written and filed away in the diary of her mind.

Still touching herself, Elizabeth looked towards the brightly lit window. She could tell it was going to be another beautiful day. She smiled as she ran her wet finger from her tingling center up the center of her chest to her lips. She placed it in her mouth, tasting her own desire, the thoughts of him getting her excited. She knew she needed to stop thinking about him but she couldn’t. Feeling that surge of excitement rush through her and a rush of questions run through her mind, Elizabeth wanted to know, what was his name? Where did he come from? And if she ever saw him again, could she resist wanting to take another walk on the wild side? Feeling her headache getting worse, she dismissed the thoughts reconfirming it was best she didn’t give those questions power with answers.

She made her first attempt to get out of the bed. Her neck wasn’t the only thing stiff so was the rest of her body. She ached all over. Slowly, she climbed out of bed, taking her steps carefully towards her bathroom. Opening the medicine cabinet, she grabbed a bottle of aspirin and her birth control pills. She filled the empty cup sitting on the sink with water and swallowed the aspirin and pill together, washing them down with one single gulp. Closing the cabinet, she saw her reflection in the mirror. She noticed a small bruise on her left shoulder. She touched it and flinched. There was no doubt how she got it she thought as she looked at her other shoulder. There was a twin bruise almost in the same spot.

Curious, she walked over to the full-length mirror in her bedroom and that’s when she noticed there was more bruising on her upper and lower backside including a few small ones on her ass and hips.
“Shit, shit, shit!!” She shouted repeatedly out loud. Elizabeth looked like she had been in a fight and had gotten her ass kicked but what did she expect. Last night the floating pier was their bed as her body and the blonde stranger’s body rose and fell like they had known each other for years and were lovers for just as long. Slowly, a wicked smile of satisfaction crept across her face. Despite all of the sexual battle scars, last night was one hell of a night.

She put on a pair of thin pink pajama bottoms that matched her pink tank top and a thin short white robe. Still wearing that same smile, she slipped on her fuzzy pink pig slippers and headed downstairs, practically floating down the spiral staircase.

*~~~*

The first person she encountered was the housekeeper, Mrs. Edith, who has been with the family since Elizabeth was born.

“Why good morning Elizabeth…how did you sleep?”

Despite her extracurricular activities and the late hour she returned home surprisingly, Elizabeth felt rested for someone operating on only five hours of sleep. “It was the best sleep I’ve had in very long time, Edith.”

“Well that’s good…the rest of the family is having breakfast out on the patio…enjoy the rest of your morning dear.”

“Oh I shall” She nodded and winked at the older woman. “I shall.” Edith looked at Elizabeth with questioning eyes. She knew that look. The young woman she helped raise since infancy had done something she had no business doing. Edith shook her head; Elizabeth could be a sneaky little devil and the old woman just hoped what ever she did, it wouldn’t interfere with her marriage to the handsome young Liam.

*~~~*

Feeling energetic with every step she took towards the back of the house, Elizabeth wound up skipping the last few feet leading out to the patio. It was hot but she was glad there was a breeze so no one would wonder why she was wearing the robe she tied tightly around her to hide the bruising. Since most of the bruises were small, Elizabeth estimated they would clear up by the time Liam arrived home and completely gone on her wedding day. Now all she had to do was coordinate her wardrobe to conceal the evidence of her passionate encounter with the blonde stranger.

The French doors leading out to the patio were open and as she stepped out onto beautiful slated pathway, Elizabeth threw her arms up in the air like she was making her Broadway debut. “Good morning everyone!” She shouted.

Her mother, father and sister looked up at the same time. Everyone was amused except Joyce Summers who quickly returned to reading the morning newspaper.

Elizabeth strolled over to her dad. “Good morning Hank.” She grabbed her father’s shoulders then planted a big kiss on his cheek. Then she walked over to her little sister. “Dawnie” She gave her kiss on the cheek too. Last was her mother. “And how are you this fine morning Joyce?” Elizabeth grabbed her mother’s shoulders and kissed the air instead of her mother’s cheek. She didn’t want to mess up her mother’s morning face. The petite blonde never understood why her mother put make-up on so early each morning and she even suspected her mother wore it to bed.

Joyce certainly wasn’t amused being addressed by her first name as she raised a curious eyebrow at her daughter’s behavior. As she pretended to read the newspaper, she stared at Elizabeth out of the corner of her eye. Disturbed by her daughter’s extremely good mood, she wondered if that phone call she received last night had a ring of truth to it.

Joyce Summers had eyes and ears all over Sunnydale and if something involved her daughter, she wanted to know about it. The call came around 3AM. Joyce picked it right away thinking the news at such an ungodly hour couldn’t have been good. The caller was someone she knew very well, someone on the police force. She was informed Elizabeth was spotted riding on the back of someone’s motorcycle. The information was second-hand so Joyce was skeptical about believing it since her daughter was out with several of her girlfriends. It had to be someone who probably looked like Elizabeth she thought. After all, it was California. Over half the female population was blonde, fake and real.

“Well you’re certainly in a very good mood this morning. I take it you had a good night’s sleep.” Her father said as he poured Elizabeth a glass of orange juice.

“Oh yeah” Elizabeth grabbed a few pieces of bacon, some eggs, sausage, and two English muffins.

Hank Summers placed the glass of orange juice beside her plate as he watched his eldest daughter pile on the food. Amused, he said, “Hungry I see”

“Famished” Elizabeth replied, placing a fork full of eggs into her mouth.

“Well I guess a goodnight’s sleep will do that to you.” He concluded.

Elizabeth chuckled, knowing why she had such an appetite. It didn’t go unnoticed as her mother observed her out the corner of her eye again.

“Well, I need to get out of here…I tee off in one hour.” Hank excused himself from the table and kissed his wife on the top of her head.

“By dad” Dawn said.

“I’ll see you later pumpkin and when I get back, we can play that new video game I bought you.”

Joyce frowned. She knew Hank Summers was full of shit. He wasn’t going to be back for hours. Tee off her ass. He wasn’t going to their country club to play golf. He was going into the city to fuck his mistress and as for him playing that video game with Dawn, well her youngest daughter would have forgotten about it later and Hank would still come out as the perfect father but he would always be a neglectful bastard in her eyes.

Dawn was excited. “Cool”

“Later dad” Elizabeth said before biting into her muffin.

“Goodbye, honey”

Taking her father’s que, Dawn scooted her chair back, preparing to exit the table. “I need to leave too. I’m going over to Janice’s.”

Joyce looked up from her newspaper at her youngest daughter’s plate. “Dawn you barely touched your breakfast…eat some eggs and drink some juice first, then you can go over to Janice’s.”

“Awww mom”

“Don’t mom me…just do it. You look a little skinny and I don’t want people thinking we don’t feed you.”

Elizabeth rolled her eyes at that statement. Her mother cared too much about what other people thought.

Dawn did as she was told then quickly left the table.

Joyce looked up from her paper to make sure Dawn was long gone before she addressed Elizabeth. With suspicious eyes, she looked at Elizabeth while she ate and listened to what sounded like humming coming from her happy daughter. Joyce could no longer remain silent. “So what time did you get in last night?”

Thinking nothing of her mother’s question, Elizabeth replied, “Late”

“Did you have a good time?”

Elizabeth nodded because she had just stuffed her mouth full of food.

Still suspiciously eyeing her daughter, Joyce waited for more of an answer.

Suspecting her mother was waiting for her to actually say something, Elizabeth swallowed then replied. “Yes, we had a great time.”

“So where did you girls do?”

“Well we went out to dinner, had a few after dinner drinks at a bar then Willow drove me home.” Elizabeth lied about the last part.

“I see” She said suspiciously.

Elizabeth didn’t like the way her mother had said those last two words. Finally she looked up from her plate into her mother’s scrutinizing face and she didn’t like the look her mother was giving her.

The way Elizabeth stared back at her mother didn’t shake the elder Summers as the two women’s wills came to the forefront. “What time did you say you got in last night?”

Considering she was old enough to stay out late and that she had already answered the question, Elizabeth was getting annoyed and in a strained voice she replied, “I told you it was late so I don’t know.”

“And Willow dropped you off…right?”

Elizabeth shifted in her seat and felt her heart rate increasing. She had lost their staring down contest as she looked at her plate, feeling a sudden loss of appetite. She had already told her mother Willow dropped her off last night. “So what’s with the twenty questions, mom?”

Joyce decided to tell Elizabeth about the call she received last night. “Someone called last night and said they saw you on the back of some man’s motorcycle.”

Immediately, Elizabeth laughed in order to throw her mother off. “Me” She touched her chest with her hand. “On the back of a motorcycle…no way…those things scare me. Last night, I was in a bar with my friends having a good time.”

Joyce wanted to believe her daughter but Elizabeth had a history of lying and getting into trouble. It all started when she turned thirteen. That’s when all hell broke loss. Elizabeth was always getting into trouble at school for fighting and poor grades and things only got worse as she got older. When she turned fourteen, Elizabeth got upset with her teacher and ran out of the classroom and set off the smoke alarms, disrupting the other students. She got expelled but Joyce and Hank donated a new library to the private school in order for Elizabeth to be allowed back in. The last rebellious thing Joyce remembered Elizabeth doing was at the age of fifteen. Joyce had refused to let her daughter attend a concert so Elizabeth snuck out of the house, stealing Joyce’s silver Mercedes and the petite blonde almost got away with it but she wrecked the car on her way home from the concert. It turned out Elizabeth had been drinking and was abusive to the officer that arrived on the scene. She was handcuffed because she had resisted arrest and tried to kick the officer. Again, Joyce and Hank came to the rescue and had everything swept under the rug because there was no way Elizabeth would be accepted into Harvard Law School with a police record. It wasn’t until the death of Elizabeth’s grandmother that the petite blonde began to straighten out.

Deciding the family needed a change of scenery, Joyce moved the family from the East coast to Sunnydale where she grew up and it was there her daughter met Liam Worthington. He was positive influence on Elizabeth and seemed to calm her but every now and then her eldest daughter would do or say something to remind Joyce she still had that damn Summers wild streak. Like the time the Governor attended a charity function Joyce hosted at her home and Elizabeth decided to tell him he looked better without his hairpiece or the time Elizabeth flashed a judge friend of hers as a thank you for taking care of a little streaking situation Elizabeth did on dare.

Joyce couldn’t entirely blame all of her daughter’s bad behavior on teenage years. She truly believed some her Elizabeth’s behavior was inherited, Joyce herself having not always been the prim and proper woman she likes to come across as. She had her own skeletons tucked away in a closet with a very big padlock securing the door to insure they never came out. Lucky for her, the keeper of her secrets was long dead as thoughts of her mother brought on a brief moment of sadness. Joyce missed her mother.

Deciding to give Elizabeth the benefit of the doubt, Joyce believed her daughter. Soon she would become Liam’s problem and Joyce had no doubt he was the one to tame Elizabeth like Joyce’s father tamed her mother. It was just too bad Hank wasn’t the one to tame her since Joyce chose money over love. She may have let the love of her life go but at least she had a constant reminder of him. Dawn was the spitting image of her ex-love and thank God Hank never questioned her paternity since Dawn did favor a few distant cousins in his family. “You’re right honey, I’m sure it was nothing but a case of mistaken identity.” Joyce smiled at her daughter, studying her for a moment.

Elizabeth rubbed her brow in relief and suddenly felt her appetite returning. She scooped up a fork full of eggs and held it up to her mouth.

Quickly the smile on Joyce’s face disappeared when she noticed her daughter wasn’t wearing her engagement ring. “Elizabeth Anne Summers, where is your engagement ring and please don’t tell me you lost it?”

Elizabeth dropped her fork back to her plate and looked at her left hand. She had finally lost her appetite as she tried to think of something fast. Too caught up with adding a skeleton to closet, she had forgotten to retrieve her ring from Willow last night. She stayed calm as an explanation came to her. “Of course I haven’t lost it. It’s soaking in the jewelry cleaner. It hasn’t been cleaned since Liam gave it to me.”

“Oh, I thought I was going to have a heart attack.” Joyce replied, removing her hand from her chest.

Elizabeth knew she had to get her ring back as soon as possible. “Well I’m all done here…I guess I’ll finish working on my room. I’ll see you later mom.” She got up from the table and slowly walked the slate path leading to the French doors. Once she thought she was out of her mother’s view, she hurried through the house and up the stairs, taking two at a time. She shut and locked the door then rushed over to the phone to call Willow.
Hello Again by tahmoe
Author's Notes:
Thanks to everyone who left reviews. I'm so glad you still liking the story. This chapter is pretty long and I hope you enjoy it. Feedback is appreciated.
The wedding was now two weeks away and Elizabeth wanted to check on the renovations at her Grandmother’s estate where the wedding and the reception was being held. She was excited to see the progress the workers had made on the already beautiful house. They started several weeks ago and there were still a few more things to do but she was sure everything would be complete before the big day.

Driving up to the house, she noticed the lawns had been recently mowed and trimmed. The long driveway was new and as she got closer, she could see the huge four column house standing tall and proud. It was her first visit to the house in six years and on her twenty-third birthday, she would be inheriting the house along with a small fortune. It was obvious her grandmother knew what the house meant to her.

She observed the numerous construction workers carrying wood, paint, tools, and operating heavy machinery as they went about their day. No one paid her any attention until she stepped out of her convertible wearing a sexy linen skirt, a tight fitting white shirt and white high heeled sandals that exposed her well-manicured toes. Her hair was done in a fancy ponytail and her makeup was perfect for the hot weather, a little mascara, eyeliner, blush and gloss. Elizabeth knew she looked good and welcomed the hissing and catcalls she heard in the distance. It was the typical clichéd hot- woman-on-a-construction-site scenario that only reinforced, men were pigs. She chuckled at the thought.

Shielding her eyes from the bright sun, she looked up at the house. It was even more beautiful up close. She smiled as fond memories and warm feelings washed over her, but her trip down memory lane was interrupted when an ear-shattering noise grabbed her attention. She turned in the direction of the sound and immediately noticed a lean muscled figure working a jackhammer. Like all the other men, he was sweaty and dirty but unlike the other men, there was something oddly familiar about him as she admired his physique. She couldn’t take her eyes off of him and when he lifted his head from his grueling task, Elizabeth didn’t know if she wanted to faint or run screaming. She had come face to face with her dirty little secret. She wanted to turn away, hoping he didn’t see her but it was too late as she watched the slow sexy smile appear on his face. Damn she thought as the remembered passion made her tremble.

“Hello Ms. Summers…I wish I had known you were coming. I would have arranged a tour for you.”

Elizabeth’s attention was immediately taken off the blonde stranger and given to the huge burly man standing beside her. He was the general foreman for the construction site. She smiled. “Hello Mr. Wise…it’s so nice to finally meet you. My mother told me you were doing a wonderful job on my grandmother’s house and I just had to see it.” Elizabeth shook the man’s hand. “And she was right, the outside looks great. How much longer do you think it would be before it’s ready?”

“Oh I’d say in another week but maybe sooner. We are a little ahead of schedule.”

‘Well that would certainly make my mother happy. She can’t wait to get inside and start decorating. Are the new floors installed yet?”

“Oh yes, we finished them two days go…why don’t you go inside and take a look. I can have one of my men escort you inside.”

Quickly, Elizabeth looked over at the blonde man as the perfect choice. He was still staring at her. It was a hungry look and no doubt an enticing one.

“No that want be necessary…I don’t want to take any of your men off the job to fuss with me.” She lied.

“Okay…well you’re going to need this as a safety precaution.” Mr. Wise handed Elizabeth a yellow hard hat.

She nodded and accepted the hat. “Thank you”

He looked down at her shoes. They were highly inappropriate for a construction site but who was he to tell the daughter of the man who was paying for the renovations, she needed better shoes. “Watch your step Ms. Summers.”

Elizabeth looked at the blonde stranger one last time. “Mr. Wise who is that man standing over there?” She didn’t want to point, hoping he would see who she was talking about.

The large burly man looked around to see who she was referring to. He was annoyed when he saw the new guy he had just hired standing there ogling the pretty Ms. Summers. “Hey Spike, get back to work. This isn’t your break time yet.” He turned to Elizabeth. “I’m sorry about that Ms. Summers.”

Elizabeth had a name to go with the face. Spike she thought. The name was intriguing.

Coming to the blonde man’s defense, she replied, “It’s alright. It’s pretty hot out here. I’m sure he probably really needed a breather.” Elizabeth put on her hard hat. “Well I guess I’ll go inside now.”

“Let me know if there is a problem with anything and I’ll get right on it.” Mr. Wise said.

Carefully, she walked through the debris and dirt and up the four large steps before entering through the large double doors. Her breath hitched in her throat. The new floors, as far she could see, were stunning and immaculately restored. If her grandmother was alive, she would be so pleased. The house had been neglected since her grandmother died but no one wanted to go back inside the house where she had passed.

Elizabeth’s mother wanted to have the wedding and the reception at some fancy hotel and although Elizabeth didn’t want a huge wedding, she decided that since her mother refused to honor that wish then the petite blonde was going to honor her grandmother and throw one last grand affair at her grandmother’s estate. One of the things Elizabeth managed to speak up about. Her grandmother was famous for her lavish parties and Elizabeth wished her beloved grandmother was alive to see her walk down the aisle but she believed her grandmother would be there in spirit.

Elizabeth walked through the house. All of the original furnishings were still inside, items that were priceless as well as precious to her grandmother like her antiques, paintings, rugs and tapestries, decorating the ten bedroom house. She smiled. Her grandmother certainly had taste and Elizabeth had no intentions of changing anything once she took possession of the house. As she strolled through, memory after memory flooded her mind from when she was a child up until she was fifteen and that’s when the memories faded. Tears stung Elizabeth’s eyes but she didn’t cry.

~***~

Despite being yelled at, Spike took his sweet time, loading the pieces of concrete into the wheel barrel. He found it a little hard to concentrate on the task since the cute blonde’s showed up. He stopped to take another break. He looked around for his boss and that’s when he saw a guy he had befriended approaching him.

“What’s going on Xander?”

The brunette removed his hard hat and wiped his sweaty brow with a hand towel from his back pocket. “I heard you pissed off Wise.”

“Seems like it…I was only admiring the lady.”

“You mean the bride-to-be.”

“Come again” Spike couldn’t believe what he had just heard.

“Yeah she’s the one all of this is for.” Both men looked around. “Some rich princess marrying her equally as rich prince charming all on daddy’s tab.”

“You don’t say” Spike was amused by this information, considering he had just shagged the bride-to-be four days ago. Curious, he asked, “What’s her name?”

“I think it’s Elizabeth Sumner no Summers. Her dad is some hot shot corporate lawyer businessman type.”

Elizabeth Summers Spike said to himself then smirked, folding his arms across his chest.

~***~

There was one room in particular Elizabeth wanted to visit as she made her way up the grand stair case. As soon as her hand touched the railing, she had a flashback. She and her grandmother must have slid down that railing over a hundred times and nothing could be more dangerous and fun at the same time.

She walked down the hall and had to stop to take a peek inside her grandmother’s massive bedroom. She remembered how the room would be decorated in all its pretty pastels and lace. Her grandmother was such a girly woman but could swear like a sailor and drink one under the table. The older Ms. Summers was a wild one. A trait Elizabeth seemed to have inherited. She closed the door and made her way to the last room of the house. The door creaked open as she stepped into the brightly lit room, her art studio. She would never forget the day her grandmother surprised her with it. She had blindfolded Elizabeth and walked her into the room. When the blind fold was removed, there was an area for sitting to do her sketches, a full size bed, table and chair set, a stool and a ensile for her paintings, an endless supply of sketch pads, pencils, charcoal, canvases and paints including an art teacher waiting to give her, her first lesson.

Elizabeth focused on the closet door. She walked inside and quickly found the massive trunk that contained her old sketch pads, drawings and smaller paintings. She struggled to pull it out, breaking a sweat in the process. She opened it. Most of the pictures were of her grandparents, her grandmother’s beloved dog, various vases and flower arrangements around the house and her very first drawing, the classic fruit bowl sketch. She stood and placed the pad and pictures on the table then walked further into the huge walk-in closet. Some of her paintings were hung while others leaned against the wall covered up. She huffed. Elizabeth really missed expressing herself in that way and wished she had the strength to take it up again. One day I will she thought.

Suddenly feeling claustrophobic, she walked out of the closet to the French doors leading out to the balcony. She needed some fresh air and a break from memory lane. She looked out onto the massive grounds. Despite the construction workers and their equipment sprawled everywhere, nothing could take away from the beauty before her.

*~~~*

Spike walked to the back of the house to dump the last of the concrete he had hammered away. Taking a breather, he removed his work gloves and hard hat to wipe the sweat from his brow. He leaned against one of the trees, wishing he could have a cigarette. Looking up, he saw the cute blonde he met several nights ago standing on one of the many balconies of the massive house. She didn’t even notice him as she stared out to space, holding her arms securely around her. He sensed she was sad and found it rather odd since she was getting married soon.

Shouldn’t she be happy? He thought. Well maybe not, since he didn’t recall seeing an engagement ring on her finger but then again, everything had unfolded so fast, he never bothered to look or ask. Considering what had happened on that glorious moonlit night, he assumed she was available. He chuckled thinking he must have wanked off a half a dozen times replaying that night over and over again in his mind. He had taken a chance with her and it had paid off. The way she felt, the way she smelt and kissed him that night had blown his mind. Never had he felt such a connection with anyone like that before, some have come close but nothing like what he felt with the cute blonde. She had him by the short hairs and he couldn’t believe his luck when she appeared in front of him again. That indescribable feeling had returned and he would be a fool if he didn’t take the opportunity to touch her again.

Just as he was about to leave, Xander’s voice halted him in his footsteps. He hadn’t notice the other man leaning on the tree beside him because he was captivated by the breath stealing view from the tree.

“Forget about it man…she’s out of your league. Even if she was single, which she isn’t, you wouldn’t have a chance. Girls like her aren’t interested in guys like us.”

Spike turned to the other man, who didn’t know he had already had her. “Is that a fact?” He replied.

“Trust me, I know what I’m talking about.” Xander offered the blonde a cigarette from his shirt pocket, placing his into his mouth before offering Spike his lighter, waiting patiently for the blonde man to take it.

The cigarette was just what Spike needed. “Thanks mate” He placed it in his mouth and was so preoccupied with trying to figure out how he was going to get inside the house undetected, he didn’t bother to light it.

Finally, Xander nudged him, gesturing for him to take the lighter.

Brought out of his thoughts, Spike resumed their conversation. “Speaking from experience mate” He took the lighter from Xander.

“Absolutely…these rich girls are only interested in one thing with guys like us.”

Spike creased his brow. “And your problem is?” He needed the other man to elaborate, unable to understand why he was so bitter about shagging a beautiful woman.

“Hey don’t get me wrong…I aim to please but it’s a fantasy for them man. Sex with a blue collar man is the ultimate rich girl fantasy. They’re not interested in sporting someone like you or me around town. It’s considered slumming.” Xander puffed and blew smoke out of mouth.

“Well you don’t have to worry about me mate. I’m not interested in stiff-knickered birds. I like my women wild if you get what I mean…someone who can show me a thing or two.” Spike lied, partially.

“Yeah I know what you mean.” Xander too one last puff of his cigarette then stomped out his cigarette. “I guess we better get back to work.”

Spike had changed his mind about the cigarette. He had something more important to do. “Here you go mate.” Spike handed Xander back his lighter and tucked the cigarette behind his ear. “I guess you’re right, but I gotta go take care of something first.” Spike pointed to the porta potty. “If the boss comes looking for me, let him know…will you?”

“No problem, man” Xander walked off and Spike waited until he was long gone before he entered the house through the unlocked patio doors. Quickly, he made his way up the stairs and stopped in the huge hallway to figure out what room the cute blonde was in. He checked three different rooms before he figured out she must have been in the room with the door wide open. He felt like such a pounce for not figuring that out earlier.

He walked into the well lit room and could see her petite form still standing outside. He looked around the sparse room and wondered why this particular room wasn’t as elaborately decorated like the rest of the house. Then something caught his eye. He looked down at the drawings spread out on the small table.

He was impressed. “These are very good Elizabeth.” Spike continued to flip the pages of the sketch pad.

The recognition of his voice made her legs go weak. He knew her name. She turned around and walked back into the room, noticing the blonde stranger looking at her pictures. Only her grandparents and Willow had seen her work. As for Liam, well, she only told him she use to draw and paint and since her admission wasn’t enough to spark his interest, she never mentioned it again.

Elizabeth didn’t respond as she watched him appraise her work. She was too concerned with him knowing her name. “You know my name.”

Spike looked up from the table. “Wasn’t hard to find out?”

“You could have asked me.”

“Would you have told me the truth?”

“Maybe, if you would have told me yours.”

Spike arched his scarred eyebrow; thinking about what she said then replied, “Something tells me you weren’t interested in knowing my name. I’m I right?”

Elizabeth didn’t respond and looked away, blushing.

Spike smirked and continued looking through the pad. “You’re very talented.” He said, giving her a knowing smile. There was a double meaning behind his statement. He looked at her again. “My name is William by the way.”

She looked at him with questioning eyes. “I thought it was Spike.”

“So you do know my name?”

Elizabeth gave him a shy smile then it quickly disappeared.

Spike shrugged. “It’s just a nickname.” He replied as he walked around the table to get closer to her.

“Are you showing anywhere?”

“Showing where?” Elizabeth didn’t understand the question and immediately began checking herself.

Spike chuckled. “I meant your lovely drawings.”

Elizabeth smiled, feeling like an idiot. “Oh...you mean…no it was just a hobby.” She lied.

Spike looked over his shoulder. “Pity” He turned his attention to the open closet, spotting and easel inside. He brushed passed her, lightly touching her arm. Immediately, Elizabeth felt a surge of sensation run through her.

Briefly, Spike closed his eyes, the hairs on his forearms standing up. The light touch had affected him as he walked over to the closet. He looked at Elizabeth. “May I?”

She nodded.

Switching on the light, a beautiful painting of a landscape on the wall immediately grabbed his attention.

Elizabeth followed him into the closet but kept her distance. She was surprised he had taken an interest in her work and found it refreshing that someone other than family and friends like what she had created.

“You certainly pay a lot attention to detail.” This is exquisite. I love your use of bold colors…very well done indeed.”

Elizabeth moved closer and stood beside him. They were staring at the very last thing she had painted. She had gotten much better as an artist and wanted to surprise her grandmother with her progress.
“This was going to be a birthday present for my grandmother but she died before I could give it to her.” Elizabeth was very proud of the painting and when it was finished, she had made up her mind that she was going to pursue art full-time despite what her mother thought.

Spike was aware of her close proximity to him. Her perfume smelt like softness and woman. He fisted his hand at his side. He wanted to touch her but unlike the neutral setting where they first made love, they were on her turf now and Spike didn’t know how she would react. Oh bollocks! He decided to take a chance. He turned to Elizabeth. “It’s really beautiful.” Clearly, he was referring to Elizabeth as he reached out and touched her cheek with the back of his hand.

Elizabeth turned to face him. She hadn’t realized she was standing so close to him. She wanted to resist him even though he had the kind of lips that begged to be kissed. “Don’t” She said but her eyes, dark with passion had said yes a thousand times.

“I can’t help myself…I just had to touch you one more time.” He whispered while the back of his hand grazed her jaw line then to her chin before lightly brushing his fingers across her lower lip.

Elizabeth’s senses had gone into overdrive as she struggled to be rational. “William, we-” She was about to tell him they couldn’t but the intensity in his eyes and their undeniable chemistry had again pulled her in.

He shook his head and whispered, “No…call me Spike” A warm wave of lust rose up inside of him. He growled then swooped down and attacked her lips, kissing her with such force, she tilted backwards but he wrapped his arm around her waist, supporting her.

Elizabeth put up a weak resistance, placing her hands flat on his chest like she was going to push him away. Instead, she squeezed and dug her fingers into the hard flesh, remembering how good it felt to touch him, having him pressed against her. She broke her lips away from his “Yes…yes…touch me.” She grabbed the back of his neck with both hands, locking them in place. He pushed her against the wall, kissing her long and deep while his hands caressed her face, her neck, her shoulders, her breasts and her ass.

*~~~*

Mr. Wise left his trailer to check on the progress of his men. Everything seemed to be in order except one area. He looked around, searching for the new guy. There was still some concrete left to be hauled to the dump and the blonde man was no where in sight. He walked towards the back of the house and spotted Xander, his buddy.

“HARRIS…WELL THE HELL IS SPIKE?”

Xander’s head snapped up. He pointed to the porta potty.

Mr. Wise walked over to the porta potty and noticed it was occupied. He banged on the door. “That’s enough slacking Spike…you still have plenty of stuff to do” He looked at his watch. “And only one more hour to do in or I’m docking your pay.”

Mr. Wise heard him inside messing with the door. He stepped back to allow Spike to open it.

He was dumbfounded the person wasn’t Spike, he said, “Ur sorry Pete”

Not bothered in the least, the stocky young man said, “I think I saw Spike go inside the house.”

Angry, Wise replied, “You shittin me…He’s not authorized to go in there.”

Mr. Wise rushed to the patio doors and walked inside. Immediately, he called out for Ms. Summers, thinking she might have seen Spike. “Ms. Summers are you down here?” He thought he had yelled loud enough for her to hear him but it was a pretty big house. He made his way up the stairs and called her name out again. Once he was at the top of the staircase, he noticed only one of the many doors was open. He headed in that direction.

*~~~*

Elizabeth hands fell to Spike’s shoulders as he kissed down her quivering body, caressing her hips, her thighs, her calves. He buried his face at her center and nuzzled before returning to her mouth. Their lips joined then parted and joined again, their tongues rolling and twisting in each other’s mouths. They both moaned and gasped, recapturing the passion that lay dormant for four days only to have it cut short when Spike thought he heard something. He stopped kissing Elizabeth and placed his finger against his lips, telling her to be quite.

Mr. Wise stood in the doorway of the last bedroom of the house. “Ms. Summers are you in here?”

Spike and Elizabeth quickly parted. She wiped her mouth and straightened out her clothes. “Just a minute…I’ll be right out.”

Mr. Wise waited in the doorway but poked his head as far as it could go inside the room. He noticed some arty pictures on the table and that the French doors were opened before asking himself why she was in the closet. He shrugged and pulled back, waiting for her to come out.

Elizabeth was still having trouble getting her breathing under control. She looked at Spike who seemed to be having the same problem but she knew if she didn’t come out of the closet soon, Mr. Wise would get suspicious and something told her Spike had no business being inside the house. She took a few steps out of the closet.

“Yes…is something wrong?”

Mr. Wise tilted his head to the side. The cute blonde appeared to be out of breath and flushed. “Are you alright Ms. Summers?”

“Ahh yes, why do you ask?”

Mr. Wise noticed Elizabeth’s hair was down instead of in the ponytail he saw earlier. “You don’t look so good.”

Thinking quickly, she said, “It’s just this hot weather and I’m trying to move some things around inside.”

“Oh well let me help you.” He tried to walk further into the room.

“NO!!” Elizabeth outstretched her arms in front of her. “I mean…no I can manage.” She said calmly. “Was there something I can help you with?” She asked him.

Mr. Wise cleared nervously cleared his throat. “Yeah well…I’m sorry to bother you but have you seen one of my workers…white-blonde hair, medium height, he’s wearing a white tank top and blue jeans.”

Elizabeth creased her brow, pretending she didn’t remember seeing anyone who matched that description. “No I can’t say that I have.”

Mr. Wise was surprised she didn’t remember Spike since he watched her observe the blonde man in front of the house when she first arrived. He shrugged, thinking maybe he was wrong. “Well okay thanks…he’s probably back now so I’ll just go back outside to look…sorry if I disturbed you.”

Elizabeth breathed a sigh of relief as Mr. Wise turned to leave. She looked at Spike. He winked at her.

Mr. Wise was about to leave then turned around again. “Are you sure you don’t want me to help you? It’s no trouble.”

“No I’m fine…I’ll be finishing up shortly and getting out of your way.”

“Oh it’s no trouble at all having you here Ms. Summers and by the way, congratulations.”

“Thank you”

Mr. Wise left and Elizabeth slouched then made her way over to the bed. Soon, Spike joined her and she immediately scooted over.

“That was close” He said.

“Yes, too close…you better leave.”

Things had cooled considerably and suddenly she was withdrawn. Spike frowned and nodded his head. “Right then” He got up and walked to the door then turned to her. “I’ll be getting off soon.”

Elizabeth met his gaze. “Why are you telling me this?”

He didn’t answer. “I’m staying at the Sunnydale Motel…room 33…top floor.”

Aware he was ignoring her, Elizabeth thought it was pointless to ask the same question again. She knew damn well why he was telling her this. She watched him walk out the door, leaving her slippery and excited between her legs.
Having Seconds by tahmoe
Author's Notes:
I've been gone for a while but real life finally gave me a break so I could finish this chapter.
After leaving her grandmother’s house, Elizabeth was on her way home to meet her mother and sister but twenty minutes into the drive, she made a u-turn heading in the direction of the Sunnydale Motel. The fire Spike ignited within her still simmered causing her desire for him to prevail over reason.

She pulled into the parking lot and instead of parking directly in front of the motel rooms; she parked in a space in the far back and waited. She looked at her watch and just twenty minutes had passed as she contemplated her actions. It seemed like hours and the end result was the same. Reason was a passion killer. “This is crazy. I need to get the hell out of here.” She said out loud and started up the engine. She put the car in drive and just as she was about to pull out of the parking space, she saw Spike swaggering towards his motel room. He was sex in motion and Elizabeth couldn’t take her eyes off of him…perfect skin, perfect teeth, perfect body…the perfect secret. She placed the car in park and turned off the engine watching him ascend the metal staircase leading to his room.

*~~~*

The hot spray of the shower and the soap washed away the sweat, grit and dirt from another day of working in the hot sun but things got hotter when she appeared, the cute blonde from the bar, Elizabeth Summers. God certainly worked in mysterious ways,Spike thought as he rinsed the shampoo out of his blonde hair and drenched his face before getting out of the shower. He grabbed a large white towel from the metal towel rack and dried himself off then wrapped it around his slim waist before exiting the bathroom.

He stretched out on his bed and placed his hands behind his head and thought about the plans he had made earlier with Xander. They had planned to hang out at a new bar that just opened up but Spike quickly cancelled on him in favor of the plans he made with Elizabeth. He had to admit he was being a bit presumptuous in thinking she would come, but what the hell…he wanted her despite what Xander thought. So what if the cute blonde was living out her blue collar fantasy with him. Whereas Spike believed she just wanted to have some fun before attaching herself to that bloke for the rest of her life. That was fine with him because he certainly didn’t mind being Elizabeth Summers fuck toy and saw nothing wrong with two people strongly attracted to one another having, normal, natural orgasms.

He removed his cigarettes and lighter from the bedside table. Pulling one out of the packet, he placed it in his mouth then tossed the reminder back to the table. Before he could light it, there was a knock at his door. A wicked smile appeared on his face. He was expecting only one visitor and not wanting to seem too anxious; he decided to let Elizabeth knock two more times before he answered the door.

*~~~*


Elizabeth knew he was in there and got the feeling he was blowing her off. Refusing to knock again and trying to salvage some of her dignity, she adjusted her purse over her shoulder, stood up straight and began to leave. She made it down the first two steps before she heard his voice.

“Going somewhere luv?”

She turned around. Spike was leaning against the door frame wearing nothing but a towel. Slowly, she walked up the stairs and stood only a few feet away from him. “I-I thought you weren’t here.” She lied.

“Well here I am…in the flesh” He stated, looking down at himself then at Elizabeth.

Elizabeth’s arousal stirred strong inside her as her eyes cruised his body at a slow motion pace. She was oddly nervous in front of this gorgeous sexy man who had already seen her naked. Meeting his gaze, she swallowed hard. They communicated with their eyes and the message was quite clear but what last bit of reason Elizabeth had left forced her to say, “This was a mistake. I think I should go.” She made a weak attempt to walk away.

“And that’s where you’re wrong” Spike replied and before he grabbed Elizabeth’s hand to stop her from leaving. He pulled her into the room and shut the door. He snatched her purse from her shoulder not caring where the expensive handbag landed. His swift actions had him breathing hard as he moved closer to her. His remained fixed on her, his eyes smoldering with desire. “The only mistake would be you leaving.” With a small growl, he captured her lips with his in a deep ravishing kiss.

That familiar growl sent shivers through Elizabeth. His intensity excited her. She opened her mouth to receive his tongue. Never had she felt so aroused and wet except in her dreams…those erotic dreams she’d been having since getting engaged to Liam…those same dreams which had suddenly stopped. Could he be? Could he be my faceless man? She thought as she felt her back being pressed against the hard door as the hard wall of Spike’s chest pressed against her breasts suddenly jolting her out of her thoughts as the kiss grew deeper and more intense.

She gripped his forearms then trailed her hands along the curve between his shoulders and neck. She held him closer, feeling the hard press of his dick against her stomach. She wanted him even more than before, and she didn’t think she could stop wanting him. She gasped for air, breaking their kiss but Spike refused to part so quickly. Gently, he caught her lower lip between his teeth causing Elizabeth to whimper as she pulled the soft flesh free. Looking at him, she now knew why good girls should take a turn at being bad because she was no long able to get a grasped on the lust that rose up within her. Breathing hard, she stared at him. The deep blue of his eyes reflected the same intense passion she had for him. Roughly, Elizabeth grabbed the sides of his face then kissed him hard, plunging her wild and untamed tongue deep into his mouth.

Spike smiled against her enthused mouth without breaking contact. She was so turned on by that simple bite that he couldn’t wait to be inside her. He hoped she didn’t have any plans for the rest of the day because she was his. He lifted her shirt, placing both of his strong hands on her breasts, taking a moment to caress them through her bra before unclasping the front clasp of the satin fabric. His tongue touched one of her hard nipples first before his moist lips and he repeated the same action with the other.

Elizabeth moaned out her enjoyment. His masculine hands caressed her breasts while his beautiful mouth worked tirelessly on her nipples. She could feel her pussy beating a slow rhythm against his cock. She was eager to have him inside her. She placed her hand on his hip, wedging her fingers between his skin and the towel. She pulled it free from his waist then quickly seized his erection. It pulsed in her firm grip and a slight smile appeared on her face. His cock was just as she remembered it, long, thick and responsive while she squeezed and pumped it.

Naked and moaning his approval, Spike continued wetting her chest with his mouth. One of his busy hands caressed the small of her back while the other gathered up her skirt. He made contact with her bare thigh then slowly moved on to her hip where he encountered a small thin band of material. Slowly, he caressed her there then guided his hand to her soft bare ass. She was wearing a thong. Perfect he thought as he cupped and squeezed her rounded bottom and ran his index finger along the covered crease. She whimpered and quickly he silenced her by returning his mouth to hers with a plunge of his tongue then in a more daring move, he pressed the tip of his finger against her anal opening.

Elizabeth’s eyes and mouth opened to the pleasure she felt from being stimulated there. Liam had never teased her there before and the thought of actually being penetrated there gave her an unexpected thrill. She tugged on Spike’s hair getting more and more excited. There was just something about him that made her want everything he wanted to do to her. She closed her eyes and gave herself over to the feeling.

She likes it Spike thought as he pushed the thong aside and added more pressure to her anus, penetrating the tight opening until the first half his finger disappeared into the tight passage. Elizabeth gasped and Spike lowered his head and captured one her nipples into his mouth and sucked hard to distract her from the discomfort by heightening her pleasure.

Gently, he moved his finger in and out and alternated with circular motions then began working his way back to her mouth. He brushed his lips across hers then nipped her bottom lip before sucking it into his mouth and carefully eased his finger from her. With his thumb between her skin and the thin strap of the thong at her lower backside, he lifted it, adding pressure to her already over stimulated anus. She whimpered and with each tug he would thrust his tongue into her mouth.

Spike broke their kiss. “You like it don’t you?” He whispered into her ear. Elizabeth was too caught up to respond.

Spike tugged again. “Don’t you?” He asked in a more demanding tone.

“Yes” She gasped out. “Kiss me…please kiss me” Elizabeth begged as if his kisses were the only thing sustaining her life.

Spike looked into her pleasure hazed eyes and smiled. His hand left the small of her back, trailing up her body until it reached her neatly done ponytail. Roughly, he loosened it. “I like it better like this.” He said as he watched her blonde hair come cascading down to her shoulders.

Elizabeth stared into his eyes, seeing nothing but desire there. Her hand tightened around his dick and wordlessly she responded by shaking her blonde locks looser. She could tell he was pleased because his nostrils flared and his mouth gaped open and his eyes…those blue eyes sparkled and grew darker.

Spike’s pulse raced. What was she trying to do to him? That sexy little move had only further aroused him. Unable to control himself, he fisted her blonde locks in his hand and yanked her head back, giving him full access to her lovely neck. He bit and licked up the stretched column before plunging his tongue back into her mouth.

Being manhandled like that was a definite turn on for Elizabeth. She preferred this to the delicate way Liam would handle her like she was made of glass. She moaned into Spike’s mouth and squeezed him tighter while her thumb played with the tip of his erection

Their tongues touched and explored deeply. Spike loved the way she held him in her hand, pumping, jerking and squeezing his cock and he wanted to return the favor. His hand abandoned her thong and moved to the front of her. He cupped her sex. The wetness he found there soaked through her panties, damping his fingers as he gently and firmly rubbed her quim. She was ready for him and he was just as ready for her as they matched rhythms…she stroking him while he stroked her.

He broke off their kiss and looked into her eyes. He needed to see how much she desired him. He eased his middle and ring fingers inside her and worked them rapidly allowing the palm of his hand to bump against her clit while his tongue outlined her wide open mouth. The sounds of her gasps and moans of pleasure simply turned him on as she climbed higher.

Elizabeth was about to come and when he added a third finger, she did. She drenched his fingers with her hot juice and craved a different kind of penetration. She voiced her request. “I want more.”

Spike gave her a wicked smile. “Ask and you shall receive.” He removed his fingers and kissed her hard on the mouth one last time. More kisses followed as he descended her body, causing Elizabeth to release his erection. He paused when he got to her stomach and began penetrating her navel with the tip of his tongue with slow lazy circles. He continued the wet seduction down to the waistline of her skirt while his hands kneaded her ass and hips expertly back and forth. Finally, the tongue journey ended with a gentle bite to her abdomen and a full lip kiss to her quim through her panties.

“Spike” She whispered, holding on to his shoulders to steady her shaky legs.

He pulled the wet fabric down her legs and over the heels of her shoes and deeply inhaled her scent. Spike moaned. He couldn’t wait to taste her for the first time.

Elizabeth felt vulnerable, exposed and nervously excited. He was going to go down on her and if he gave head like he kissed then she knew she was going to need more than his shoulders to hold on to. She felt his strong hands between her thighs pulling her legs apart to the length of his broad shoulders. Her legs tingled and burned from being stretched so wide. She thought she was going to lose her balance, but he pressed into her keeping her still. His face was up close and personal with her pussy, his hot breath caressing her there. She looked down at him.

With one hand, Spike pulled back the lips of her shinny pink quim and smiled but before he tasted her, he looked up into her eyes and said, “The perfect flower.”

Elizabeth’s pleasure hazed eyes smiled at him. He kissed the center and gave a soft lick to her clit. She gasped and whimpered as the walls of her pussy began to flutter. The feeling was incredible. She tensed and closed her eyes in anticipation of the next kiss, the next lick.

In a sudden move, Spike drew her entire sex into his mouth and thrust his tongue deep inside her, penetrating her nonstop with a combination of kisses, licks and sucks.

Elizabeth’s body jerked in response. “OH GOD…OHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!” There was a rush of warmth throughout her body and her thighs began to shake uncontrollably. She whimpered. “Ummmhnnnhn”. Her stomached tightened and a light sweat broke out on her brow and upper lip. Overwhelmed by the intense sensation, her body jerked some more and then spasmed as she came in Spike’s mouth“Ohhhummmmmmuhnnnn”.

*~~~*

“Where the hell is she?” Joyce asked out loud, forgetting her ladylike composure. This was the second time she tried calling Elizabeth’s cell phone and got her voice mail. She thought about the last time she talked to her daughter. Joyce was certain Elizabeth said she was on her way home. They were suppose meet back at the house and leave together for her appointment with the bridal boutique. It was going to Elizabeth’s final fitting with her wedding dress. After and hour of waiting, Joyce decided to leave without her. “Come on Dawn”

“But what about Elizabeth…isn’t she going?”

“Of course she is darling…she’s going to meet us there.”

“But I thought we were all going together…where is she?”

“Stop asking so many questions…I told you, your sister will be meeting us there.”

When Joyce arrived at the boutique, the owner didn’t look too happy but she didn’t dare say a word about them being late. Maybe it had something to do with the $40,000 in wedding apparel Joyce purchased. Willow, Cordelia, Harmony and Faith were sitting and reading magazines when Joyce walked in.

Joyce gave a fake laugh. She was embarrassed. “I’m so sorry we’re late…I have no idea where the bride is…let me try her phone again.

“Maybe she got the time mixed up.” The owner, Ms. Grey replied with her own fake smile as she still tried to hide her annoyance.

Expressing her disappointment, Joyce replied, “That’s ridiculous…who forgets her wedding dress appointment?” Joyce looked at Willow. She was sure the red head knew where her daughter was.

“Willow, have you talked to her?”

“Not today”

Joyce looked at the tall brunette, flipping through a magazine. “What about you Cordelia?”

Cordelia looked up. “No Mrs. Summers”

Then Joyce looked at Faith, and raised a questionable eyebrow, waiting for her answer.

“Haven’t talked to her” She shrugged. “You know Elizabeth maybe she lost track of time buying shoes or something.”

“Well…you girls go ahead and start trying on your dresses. Dawn you go too and I’ll try calling your sister again. Joyce dialed Elizabeth’s cell phone number again, hoping her daughter was indeed buying shoes.

*~~~~*

Elizabeth hugged and bit the soft pillow as Spike kissed down her damp back. She giggled then moaned. “Oh that feels good…don’t stop”

“I hadn’t planned on it.” Spike continued his sensual assault on her backside, kissing down the ridges of her spine to the cleft in her bottom. He ran his hand across the soft flesh, admiring her tattoo just above it. He didn’t notice it the first time he saw her naked but there were other things on his mind. He also notice the small visible bruises but didn’t bother to mention those because he had an idea how she must have gotten them. There were a few still decorating his backside from lying on his back on the pier as she rode him on that glorious night. “Love the tattoo pet…how long have you had it?”

“About a month…ahhnnnn” Elizabeth felt his tongue move across her lower back then back to her ass. He didn’t stop there. Her butt cheeks began to tingle as Spike blazed a hot wet trail down the crevice to her sex and back again. “Yessssss”

He trailed his tongue down her legs, stopping to tease the sensitive backs of her knees. “Ohhh” was her response then she giggled.

Tickelish Spike thought. He moved further down the bed and his hand followed, grazing the flesh before he gently grabbed her foot, forcing her to turn over onto her back. He
bit the heel then tongued and massaged the arch with his thumbs.

“Hmmmm…that’s nice” Elizabeth replied. He was indulging in every part of her body and she loved it. Suddenly, her body jerked when he placed her big toe inside his mouth, sucking gently before releasing it. Her lips formed a tight O.

“You have the prettiest toes, pet.” He said, before giving her other big toe the same treatment, running his tongue over it thoroughly.

Elizabeth grabbed the sheets. Who knew her feet could produce such feeling and that it all connected to her pussy, making her want him for the third time. Releasing one of her hands from the sheet, she beckoned him with her finger. “Come here” She whispered.

Spike gave her pinky toe a lick and a quick kiss before setting her foot free. He lowered himself and slowly crawled between her legs. He was hard again and hovered over her, her, staring intently into her eyes. “You want me.”

“Yes”

Spike leaned down to kiss her but before his lips touched hers, they were interrupted by her cell phone ringing again, ruining the moment. “I think you should answer it this time luv or who ever it is, is just going to keep calling.”

Elizabeth touched his face. “Ignore it”

She lifted her head and offered him her soft mouth. They kissed. Her hand left his face and reached for his erection, placing it at her entrance. She broke their kiss. “This is what I want, right now.” She whispered before licking his parted lips.

Spike gave her a sexy smile. “How do you want it?” Slowly, he eased into her then slowly withdrew. “Do you want it nice and slow…like this?” Again, he slowly entered her and withdrew. Elizabeth eyes slid shut then opened. She smiled. “Oh, I like that.” Spike licked her parted lips then thrust his tongue into her mouth before pulling back. “Or hard and fast…” quickly, he filled her to the hilt, withdrew then quickly thrust into her several more times. “Uhnnn…uhnnnn…uhnnn” Breathless with anticipation, she whispered, “Yeah like that”, nodding her head as the words barely came out. She lifted her hips from the bed, trying to lure him back inside. “As the lady wishes” Spike thrust his tongue back into her mouth at the same time he thrust into her pussy.

Lush wet noises emerged from Elizabeth’s soft addictive depths as their bellies slapped together, sweaty and frantic. Warm drops of sweat flew from Spike’s skin to hers in their quest for mindless sexual gratification. The passion crumpled bed got a workout, side to side, front to back, him on top, her on top, until they finally collapsed in a sweaty heap. Elizabeth’s head was sticking to the Spike’s chest, her hand resting on his left bicep while his hand sensually and slowly stroked her back. They were breathing hard and wearing classic ear-to-ear grins of contentment with the scent great sex filling the room.

*~~~*

Joyce looked at her watch. Elizabeth was two hours late and she had no idea where she was. None of her friends knew where she was and the only place she knew her daughter was going was to her grandmother’s house to check on the renovations. She wondered if Elizabeth was still there. Joyce searched her handbag for Mr. Wise’s business card. She dialed his number and checked her watch again. It was pretty late but she was hoping he was still there. He answered.

“Mr. Wise this is Joyce Summers”

The burly man straightened up and cleared his throat. “Mrs. Summers…what do I owe the pleasure?”

“I was hoping you could tell me, is my daughter still there?”

“No but she was here earlier. I’d say about two hours ago”

“Did you get a chance to talk to her before she left and perhaps she might have mentioned where she was going.”

“No...I’m sorry. I didn’t talk to her before she left.”

“Oh…well thank you for your time.”

“No problem…Mrs. Summers…anytime”

Joyce hung up and dialed Elizabeth’s cell phone again.
*~~~*

Elizabeth head was nestled in the crook of Spike’s arm and shoulder with one of her arms draped lazily across his chest. He was smoking a cigarette and every now and then he would place the cigarette into her mouth so she could take a drag before returning it to his. It was a weird kind of comfort for them. They were almost not strangers anymore as they talked. The conversations they were having wasn’t too deep until Spike let it slip that he was not an American citizen.

“So what you’re saying is that you are in this country illegally?” Elizabeth asked.

“Well not at first but yes”

“How long have you been here?”

“Two years”

“But how”

Spike puffed on his cigarette then blew out the smoke. “It’s easy. I never stay in one place long enough for anyone to track me and all the jobs I’ve worked since I’ve been in this wonderful country of yours was off the books or under the table as you Americans would say.”

“But can’t you be put in jail or something for having an expired VISA.”

“No, they’ll just give me a slap on the wrist and deport me back to England. It wouldn’t be a problem getting another one after a year or two. Anyhow, I plan on returning soon. It’s about time I return to my other life.”

Elizabeth froze then lifted her head. Spike offered her the cigarette. She refused it this time. “Your other life…oh my God you’re married?” She assumed as she searched his eyes for the answer.

Spike laughed. “No pet…what I mean is. I think it’s about time I put my Oxford degree to use and stop trotting about the country trying to find myself. I’m done and now its time to get back to something more stable, permanent….kind of what you’re about to embark on.”

Elizabeth gave him a puzzling look. She knew there was something off about him as they talked. For someone who worked construction, he was surprisingly articulate and well-read. “You have a degree from Oxford?”

“Yep”

She chuckled and shook her head before lying back down on his chest. “So why are you working in construction?”

“I still need to eat and sleep in a warm bed pet. Besides, I like working in construction. I’m pretty good with my hands and I get the job done.”

Elizabeth smiled and wiggled against him. “You can say that again.”

Spike smiled and placed what was left of the cigarette in the ashtray. He pulled her on top of him and rolled Elizabeth onto her back. He kissed her so deeply she gasped as their lips parted.

“Enough about me pet, what about you?”

“What about me?”

“You don’t strike me as a woman who should be starving for excitement. Hell, you’re about to get married. I would think you would be oozing with it. Isn’t it every woman’s dream to be married to the love of their life, have kids and the big house in suburbia?”

Elizabeth began to feel uncomfortable. She sometimes doubted if Liam was truly the love of her life. “I guess”

“So why aren’t you?”

“I’m excited.” She lied.

Spiked frowned. “Then why are you here with me and not with your prince charming?”

“He’s not here.”

“Oh well that explains it then…doesn’t it?” Spike brushed back a few frizzy stains of her hair from her face.

Suddenly feeling ashamed, Elizabeth turned her head away from him.

Spike moved his head and captured her gaze. “He doesn’t excite you?” He asked as he brought his hand to her face, smoothing her eyebrows, her nose, her cheekbones, the curve of her jaw and chin as if he loved the structure of her face.

Quickly aroused from his touch, Elizabeth swallowed before answering. “No” She whispered.

“Do I excite you?” His hand trailed down her neck to the center of her chest where he gently kissed her before moving on to one of her erect nipples. He sucked it into his mouth. She moaned. Spike lifted his head. “Do I?”

“Yes”

The phone rang, breaking their hypnotic gaze. Spike’s head fell to her chest. This time Elizabeth decided to answer it without checking the phone’s caller ID.

Annoyed, she answered, “Hello”

“Elizabeth where are you…I’ve been waiting for you for over two hours now. How could you forget we have an appointment for your dress today?”

Elizabeth grabbed her watch off the bedside table and looked at the time. Shit, shit, shit She really had forgotten. She shifted from underneath Spike and threw the covers back. “I guess I lost track of time. I’m sorry mom. She said, as she searched for her clothes scattered about. “I’ll be right there.”

“Where are you?”

Elizabeth hesitated. “I’m…I’m…“I’m at the country club.”

“At the country club…you didn’t tell me you were stopping by there. You said you were on your way home and why weren’t you answering your phone?” Joyce was coming at Elizabeth with questions she didn’t want to answer.

“I’m leaving right now.” Elizabeth hung up on her mother before she could reply.

Shit, shit, shit She located her bra and thong and quickly put them on as Spike watched in amusement. Then she located her skirt and top. Quickly, she put them on and located her shoes and purse. She looked in the mirror attached to his dresser. She was a disaster. She reeked of sex, her hair was tangled, and her clothes were extremely wrinkled. There was no way she could let her mother see her in such disarray. She had to go home, shower and change before she went to the bridle boutique. She turned to look at Spike lounging in the bed with his hands locked behind his head; the look on his face was a mixture of amusement and seduction, enticing her to stay. She wanted to.

“I have to go.”

“I gathered as much.” They were silent for a moment then Spike asked, “Can I see you again?”

“Maybe”

Spike didn’t like her answer and quickly got up from the bed and within seconds, he was in her personal space, causing Elizabeth to take a step back. He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her to him. He kissed her hard on the mouth. “Say yes”

Stunned and aroused, Elizabeth said, “Yes”

He kissed her again. “When”

“I don’t know”

“Tomorrow” He said.

“I can’t.”

He kissed her again. “Then the day after tomorrow.”

Elizabeth knew she couldn’t make any promises. What they were doing would have to end soon especially upon Liam’s return. “Soon”

Spike accepted her answer then slowly backed her up against the door. “I look forward to it.” He grabbed both her hands and locked them with his. He raised them above her head. He pressed his naked body to hers and kissed her, their tongues twisted in their open mouths, exploring deeply.

Feeling dizzy, Elizabeth broke the kiss allowing reason to set in. “I have to go.” She stared into his lust filled eyes as her hand turned the door knob behind her. She looked at him pleadingly. Spike stepped back, giving her the space she needed to turn around and open the door. As she pulled it open, he grabbed it and opened it wider for her. Elizabeth stepped out then turned to him and said, “Soon” and then she was gone.
The Virginal Bride...Not by tahmoe
Author's Notes:
Its been a long time since I last posted. Welcome back old readers and hopefully some new ones.
Chapter 9-The Virginal Bride…Not

Elizabeth was exhausted and running on pure adrenaline. Rushing to get ready, she spent less than fifteen minutes in the shower cleansing off the scent of Spike. Delicious shivers coursed throughout her body fueled by thoughts of their sweaty union. She was anxious to see him again but she regretted telling him she would see him soon. The truth was she had no idea when she would see him again but his kisses were so overwhelming, her body overruled her good sense. Liam was coming home soon and she still had her mother to deal with.

She glanced at her bedside clock. She was really late and knew her mother and friends were going to be furious with her. However, they would forgive her tardiness but her mother would not. The elder Summers was going to question her whereabouts like a detective. Elizabeth sighed, wishing she had come up with something better to tell her mother rather than telling her she was at the country club. After all, there were ways of verifying if she was there and knowing her mother, Joyce was going to check. Shopping at the mall was a better reason for losing track of time. Stupid . Not only was it a given she would have to apologize to everyone for being late, she would also have to perfect her ass kissing skills and stick close to home for the next couple of days just to ease her mother’s suspicions.

Elizabeth realized the best way to handle her mother was to simply take a more active role in her wedding. There were still a few more things to do like meet with the wedding planner to go over and finalize some last minute details, purchase gifts for the wedding party and the dinner rehearsal. Everything she wasn’t looking forward to. Elizabeth chuckled. She was probably the only bride in history who didn’t like planning her own wedding. I will be glad when it’s over.

Although Elizabeth was two and a half hours late, she still felt the need to rush. Without putting much thought into what she was going to wear, she put on a pair of DKNY low rider capri jeans and a Bebe hot-pink tight fitting t-shirt that barely covered her midsection and a pair of matching hot pink flip flops. She knew her choice in outfit wouldn’t go over well with her mother but she didn’t want to spend even more time trying to match the perfect outfit. She did a quick appraisal of herself in the mirror before grabbing her plastic covered veil from her huge walk-in closet. She hurried out the door and got into her convertible. She let the top down so her damp hair could dry in the breeze and applied some make-up at each stop light. Thirty minutes later she arrived at her destination. Immediately, she recognized her mother’s silver Mercedes and Willow’s blue Audi. None of the other cars in the private parking lot belonged to Cordelia, Harmony, or Faith. I guess they got tired of waiting.

Elizabeth walked into the boutique and smiled at an elegantly dressed receptionist, who immediately frowned when she did a brief appraisal of Elizabeth from head to toe. Picking up on the woman’s obvious dissatisfaction, Elizabeth returned the dirty look.

“I’m sorry but I think you’re in the wrong place. Wal-Mart is on the other side of town.”

“Excuse me” Elizabeth replied.

The woman was about to repeat her statement until the owner approached her. “Ms. Summers we’ve been waiting for you dear girl…come, hurry and try on your dress.”

The red-faced receptionist was stunned and looked at Elizabeth again.

“I’m trying but this bitch was too busy directing me to the fucking Wal-Mart.”

“ELIZABETH SUMMERS!!!!” Joyce shouted, stunned and embarrassed by her daughter’s behavior.

Elizabeth rolled her eyes at the receptionist who looked at her apologetically.

“I’m sorry dear child.” The owner pulled Elizabeth close and whispered, “She’s new.”

Joyce approached her daughter and grabbed her by the arm, quickly rushing her away from the owner towards the back of the boutique.

Elizabeth wanted to yank her arm away but thought better of it, considering she was the one now three hours late.

“I can’t believe you. First, you forget your appointment and then you embarrass me with your awful language and look at you. You do look like you should be shopping at Wal-Mart. This is not the outfit you wore this afternoon and look at your hair….what have you been doing?”

If she only knew. It took Elizabeth a few seconds to reply. The receptionist put her in a bad mood ruining her plan to kiss her mother’s ass. She looked away focusing on the creamed colored walls of the boutique. “I told you I was at the country club.”

“What for…you said nothing about going there…you told me you were on your way home from your grandmother’s house…why the sudden change Elizabeth? Honestly, you act like you don’t want to get married. How could you forget such an important day?”

Elizabeth decided indifference and an apology would be the best way to avoid explaining herself any further. “Look, I’m sorry…can we just get on with it…where’s my dress?”

Joyce rolled her eyes. “This is not over.” She said through clenched teeth.

As soon as Elizabeth asked the question, the owner approached her with the dress housed in a large garment bag. The dress was so heavy the receptionist had to help Ms. Grey carry it. “You can change in there.” Ms. Grey pointed to a huge elegantly decorated room with a pedestal platform surrounded by mirrors. She placed the dress on the hook in the dressing room then clasped her hands together. “Wonderful…let us know when you’re ready.”

Elizabeth bent over to pick up her pocketbook and her crumpled veil she had absent mindedly dropped on the floor. This action proved to be unwise.

Joyce’s eyes bulged out of her head and her mouth fell open. “Elizabeth what have you done?” Joyce gasped as she pushed her daughter’s t-shirt further up her back to reveal two small blue birds adorning her daughter’s lower backside.

Elizabeth closed her eyes and cursed under her breath. Can things get any worse? She waited for her mother to have her heart attack. “I guess you don’t like it…huh?” She asked, sarcastically.

“Of course not, how could you do that to your body?” Joyce looked in horror at the tattoo. “Does Liam know about this? I can’t believe he would allow you to do something so trashy and drastic.”

Elizabeth gave her mother an annoyed look. For some reason, her mother was under the impression Liam was going to be her father rather than her husband. She did not need to get his permission.

“What’s going on?” Willow asked, walking towards the back to join the others.

Joyce looked at Elizabeth. “Show her”

Elizabeth turned around.

Willow grimaced. “Oh that”

Dawn ducked and stuck her head between her mother and Willow’s body to see what was going on. Elizabeth’s tattoo was staring her in the face. “Cool, can I get one too?” Dawn reached out to touch it.

Everyone shouted ‘no’ at the same time.

Joyce turned to the unaffected red head. “You knew about this Willow.”

Willow hated being put on the spot. She could feel herself sweating and wished she had left with the others. “Uhhh, yes”

“And you didn’t stop her?”

“I’m sorry Mrs. Summers. I didn’t know about it until a few days ago.”

Joyce rolled her eyes and looked at Elizabeth. “I just want to know one thing?”

As a gesture to continue, Elizabeth raised an eyebrow at her mother.

“Were you intoxicated when you decided to permanently scar your body with that?” She pointed in disgust.

Elizabeth knew what her mother was hinting to. She hasn’t exactly been the model daughter, but damn it how much longer was her mother going to hold her past behavior against her? “No mom, I can assure you I was of sound mind when I did this.”

Joyce fanned herself and placed her hand over her heart. “This is madness. I don’t know what’s going on with you Elizabeth. I need to sit down. I feel a headache coming on. Dawn could you see if Ms. Grey has aspirin and a bottle of water please.”

A disappointed Dawn frowned at Elizabeth and shrugged her shoulders. “Yes, mom” She walked away from her big sister. This was suppose to be a happy and exciting day but everyone was upset.

Joyce found a seat on the other side of the room just a few feet away from the platform. She wasn’t happy with her eldest daughter. In fact, she wanted to strangle her for being a total embarrassment to the Summers family. No doubt this would get out. Ms. Grey struck her as a nosy busy body and soon, it will be all over town that her daughter wasn’t perfect. Brides were suppose to be happy and excited about getting married whereas Elizabeth was treating it like a chore and why now when her daughter was about to marry a rich handsome man who adored her? Was she getting cold feet? That had to be it and that was understandable, but why couldn’t Elizabeth do something normal like cry or treat herself to a spa day to help soothe her nerves. No, her daughter was the opposite. She wanted to give her attitude, blow off appointments, get a horrible tattoo and judging by the smell of Elizabeth’s breath, take up smoking again. That was a whole new argument Joyce didn’t have the strength to bring it up.

As the list grew longer, Joyce added that late night phone call she received about the mysterious man on the motorcycle. Maybe it was Elizabeth riding on the back of that dangerous thing. Joyce was going to find out what her daughter has been up to and one phone call would do it. Now she needed a plan and the first thing she was going to do was back off and give Elizabeth some space. It would be difficult but she had to acknowledge her husband was right. Maybe less interference from her would be the solution. Elizabeth wasn’t a teenager anymore and maybe if she turned a blind eye, Elizabeth would come around. Maybe if Liam was back, things would get better too. Yeah, that would definitely help. Joyce tried to remember when he was returning.

**~~**

Elizabeth rolled her eyes. Her mother could be so dramatic. She picked up her purse and veil then removed her gown from the hook.”

Willow assisted her, holding onto the bottom of the garment bag.

“Thanks Willow.”

Both women carried the gown into the dressing room.

“I’m gonna need you to help me zip and button it up.” Elizabeth said.

“Of course, it’s my duty as your Matron of Honor to help you.” Willow saluted her best friend and smiled.

Both women laughed.

While she was undressing, Elizabeth couldn’t help but think about what her mother said about Liam and her tattoo. Elizabeth could care less what Liam thought. That is why she never told him she had gotten it. He found out about it the same way her mother did. He wasn’t thrilled but she would have guessed if it was his name tattooed on her ass, he would have thought differently. To him, it would have been a sign of ownership and that would never happen. She loved Liam but sometimes she didn’t like him. He was too much like his dad. He could be controlling and had a temper, which she witnessed only once and didn’t want to ever again. She cringed thinking about an argument they had regarding Cordelia. Elizabeth was told the two had slept together while she and Liam were dating. Of course, he denied it but her source was very reliable.

At a party, given by Faith, a drunken Lindsay approached her and decided it would be a good idea to puke on her. After she pushed him onto the floor and cursed him out, he responded by saying she was no fun and it’s no wonder Liam went running back to Cordelia for some real fun. And the way he stretched out the word real only left Elizabeth to conclude Liam had slept with her. At first she didn’t want to believe him but alcohol was a truth serum and Lindsay was his best friend. Quickly, she went searching for Liam and found him talking to a few of his friends. Rudely, she grabbed him by the arm and took him into a room and asked him about it. He repeatedly denied it and quickly became enraged when she didn’t believe him. However, when he put his fist through the wall that was inches away from her head, she thought he may have been telling the truth or unable to deal with the guilt. The heated discussion ended with a trip to the emergency room and left no doubt in her mind, Liam certainly had a temper and that he still had feelings for Cordelia. Elizabeth never confronted Cordelia. She considered breaking up with him that night but decided against it. She loved Liam and after moving to Sunnydale, meeting him had been good for her. He helped her through the death of her grandmother and made it easy for her to settle into Sunnydale. It didn’t take her long to fall hard for him, which made falling in love with him easy. He was a good, caring person and the fact that he was handsome and had a great body didn’t hurt. Becoming his girlfriend made Elizabeth instantly popular and she had more friends then she could count. They were the perfect couple but there were times when Elizabeth felt she couldn’t always be herself when she was with him or around their friends except Willow. The lovable red-head knew the real Elizabeth and oddly she thought Spike did to considering they had only known each other barely over a week.

“Can you believe her Willow? She thinks my father Liam is going to scold me for getting a tattoo.”

Willow didn’t answer. She was too shocked to see what appeared to be fading bruises and other small faint marks that appeared to be hickies on her best friend’s ass and on the back of her legs.

“Willow?” Elizabeth turned around, wondering why Willow didn’t answer her.

“What’s wrong…why are you looking at me like that?”

“What’s going on Elizabeth?”

“Huh...what are you talking about?”

Willow turned Elizabeth around and pointed. “These” She pointed to the fading bruises. “These” She pointed to the small hickies on Elizabeth’s butt.

Elizabeth turned beet red. The bruises she could explain. Willow was the only other person who knew she slept with Spike. As for the hickies, she didn’t know those were there but it was obvious Spike had been doing a little more than just worshipping her backside with licks and kisses. It was feeling so good she didn’t want him to stop. “Oh…uuuh” Elizabeth was speechless.

“Are you going to answer me?” Willowed continued. “It’s obvious what those are.” Willow pointed to the bruises. “But I know for a fact Liam is out of town, so who gave you hickies?”

Elizabeth stuck her head out of the closed off room. Her mother and Ms. Grey were chatting and Dawn was fawning over bridle magazines, all of them waiting for her to come out. However, Elizabeth was more concerned about them listening. She turned to Willow and pulled her down to sit beside her on the satin covered bench. “The bruises are old. I got those the night I was with that blonde guy. Where we were, we didn’t quite have use of a bed. We ended up doing it on a pier.”

“A pier…why not go to a motel?”

Elizabeth didn’t want to give Willow too many details about her night with Spike. She simply told the red head the sex was incredible and that she was sorry for bailing on her at the bar and abandoning her to clean up her mess.

“Well speaking of motels.”

Willow was silent, waiting for Elizabeth to continue.

“He stays at the Sunnydale Motel and I was with him again.” Elizabeth blurted out.

“WHAT!!!”

“Shhhhh…keep your voice down.”

“Is everything in there alright girls? Ms. Grey asked.

“Fine…I’m about to come out.” Elizabeth replied.

“You saw him again…where?”

Elizabeth giggled. “You aren’t going to believe me when I tell you.”

Willowed folded her arms across her chest. “Try me”

“He’s one of the construction workers fixing up my grandmother’s house.”

“WHAT!!!!!!!”

“Be quite or that nosy woman is going to come in here. Come on…help me put on this dress.” Elizabeth unzipped and unbuttoned the back of her gown and stepped into it while Willow helped her. They began adjusting her dress while Elizabeth continued. “That’s why I was late. I went to his motel room and let’s just say it was phenomenal…better than the first time.”

Willow shook her head. “You are so going to get caught. This was suppose to be a one time deal but I guess you’re still doing research.” She said sarcastically.

“I guess you can say that.” Elizabeth giggled.

“Are you going to see him again?”

“I want to Willow…he’s so, so intense, so exciting, so damn sexy and he seems to understand me.” Elizabeth hunched her shoulders. “It’s something about him Willow. He and I have this unexplainable connection. I felt it when I first kissed him. Not immediately because I didn’t expect the kiss to go that far but when he pulled me against his body and I felt his tongue caress mine, something sparked inside of me. I felt connected to him. It was weird and scarred the hell out of me. I never felt anything like it.”

Willow was engulfed and almost drooling as she listened to what Elizabeth was saying, secretly wanting to experience everything her best friend was telling her. Coming back to her thoughts, she shook her head. “You do know Liam will be here in almost two weeks. How much longer are you gonna keep doing this?”

“I don’t know but what do know is that being with him is an escape for me…from all of this.” She looked down and touched her dress then threw her arms up in the air waving them around acknowledging her surroundings. “Sometimes it’s just too much Willow and I feel like I’m going to go crazy. If I don’t have some kind of release, I may do something irrational.”

Willow’s face contorted in disbelief as she tried to hold in her laughter. Since her best friend met that blonde guy, most of the things Elizabeth was doing could be categorized as irrational. Willow placed her hand over her mouth.

Elizabeth smiled and chuckled after she realized what she had just said. She began to laugh which allowed Willow to remove her hand away from her mouth to let it out too. After the laugher died down, Elizabeth inhaled deeply and let it out. “I’m going to try to see Spike as much as possible until Liam comes back.”

“Spike, his name is Spike.” Willow chuckled. “Who names their child Spike?

“It’s just a nickname.”

Willow shrugged. “Well I hope you get this guy out of your system quick.” The red head zipped up the back of Elizabeth dress and buttoned the last button. “You’re ready…let’s go.”

Elizabeth turned to Willow. “How do I look?”

Willow smiled. “You look beautiful Elizabeth…really beautiful.”

“Ahh thanks Will…so let’s go and see what the others think.”

Elizabeth stepped out of the room. She heard several gasps. Wow do I look that good? She stepped onto the platform in front of the mirrors. Immediately, she placed her hand over her mouth. She looked amazing in her Vera Wang dress. She viewed it from every angle. The fit was perfect. She had to hand it to her mother. Old Joyce had excellent taste. She took the drawing Elizabeth sketched of her wedding dress and found the perfect one. Tears flooded her eyes. Elizabeth felt like she had been punched in the stomach and the culprit was reality. She was getting married and certainly wasn’t acting like it.
Surprise by tahmoe
Author's Notes:
Thank you for the awesome reviews. I really appreciate those of you who took the time to give such great feedback Here is another chapter to wet your appetites. It's pretty long and I hope it holds your attention.
Chapter 10-Surprise

Elizabeth felt a warm hand caress the side of her face then the side of her neck, wakening her skin to a tingling awareness. She moaned. A small smile appeared on her face. She reached out and touched the large hand that was touching her, guiding it to her lips. She kissed the back then the front of the hand before placing the index finger inside her mouth, lightly sucking it before moving on to the next one and the next until she had caressed the entire hand with her sensual kisses. Slowly awakening from her slumber; she guided the hand to one of her breast, moaning her pleasure as she turned over from her side onto her back. She wanted him…she always wanted him. Her other hand searched his jean clad lap, finding his erection. She rubbed along its length.

“Elizabeth” She heard him whisper. It was a voice she didn’t expect to hear. She opened her eyes and to her surprise and disappointment, she wasn’t in bed with Spike. Liam was home. She removed her hand from his crotch and set up against the headboard of her bed causing his hand to slip from her swelling breast.

“No don’t stop that feels good.” Liam whispered. His eyes were still closed. He was so caught up in the moment from his fiancé’s much needed touch; he hadn’t realized his hand was no longer on her breast.

No longer in the mood FOR HIM, Elizabeth folded her arms in front of her creating a barrier between them. “Liam” She said sounding like a stern mother.

He opened his eyes. “Why did you stop?” He was breathing hard.

“I’m not in the mood anymore.” She snapped.

He arched a brow at her. “You could have fooled me and what’s with the attitude? I thought you would be happy to see me.”

“And I thought you weren’t coming for another week.”

Liam was surprised she wasn’t happy to see him especially since her mother said Elizabeth seemed depressed and constantly talked about how much she missed him. He was confused but he couldn’t tell her the truth because he promised her mother he would not tell Elizabeth how Joyce begged him to find a way to come home sooner.

Elizabeth hadn’t realized she was irritated. Maybe it was because she wasn’t in the presence of a certain blonde person. With Liam being home, it would be harder for her to get away even though she told Willow she wouldn’t see Spike again once Liam returned home. She did enjoy spending time with Liam but she wanted to be better prepared to see him and at least have one last romp with Spike before she had to wean herself off of him. Quickly, she changed her mood forcing a smile. “Of course, I am silly”. She lied. “You just surprised me. I was in a deep sleep.”

Liam chuckled. “You had to be because for a moment, I thought maybe you were thinking I was somebody else.”

Elizabeth frowned. He was right but she had to react to what he said. She leaned over and hit him in the arm. “What the hell gave you that idea?”

He shrugged. “I don’t know…you seemed different.” By different, Liam meant she was very bold in her actions and would go as far as to say aggressive even. When it came to sex, Elizabeth was passive. If he didn’t initiate sex between them, then they would never have sex at all. “I wasn’t touching you that long before you started getting sexual with me. You’ve never done anything like that before. “I” Liam hesitated. “I really liked it.”

Elizabeth smiled. The smile was genuine.

“I think I will be waking you up like that more often.” He leaned into her. “And I also think we need to pick up where we left off. Now I think your hand was here.” He grabbed her hand and placed it back on his semi-erect penis. “And my hand was about here”. He placed his large hand back on her right breast.

Elizabeth quickly pulled her hand away. “Liam no.”

Liam wasn’t one for begging but the last time they made love was the night before she left to go home. He had to stay to finish out his internship. “But I want you so bad. It’s driving me nuts.”

“This is my parent’s house.”

Liam gave her a confused look. “So, we’ve done it here plenty of times.”

“Yeah, when they weren’t home” Elizabeth bit her lower lip. She was losing the argument and trying to think of something else more convincing to say because she didn’t want to have sex with Liam. “And…and” She stuttered then grasped at the first lame excuse that came to mind. “I think we should wait until the honeymoon.”

Liam was speechless for a moment, looking at Elizabeth like she had two heads. “Please tell me you’re joking…I’m sitting here with a hard on and you want to wait.

She gave him a weak smile. “Well I feel like being old fashioned.” Elizabeth could tell Liam was about to object. She pouted her lips. “Please Angel for me.”

Liam groaned. He loved it when Elizabeth called him Angel and knew he couldn’t refuse her. He huffed. He would just have to suffer for the next two weeks without getting any.

“Soon I’ll be yours completely and I promise to make it worth your while.”

“You better.”

Elizabeth perked up. She smiled and kissed him on the cheek. “So tell me, how did everything go?”

“Great…my boss wrote me one hell of a recommendation and promised me a job when I finish school and I’m considering it.”

Elizabeth frowned at his statement. “But I thought we decided to settle on the east coast. I’m sure the offers will be pouring in from fortune 500 companies.”

“I’ve decided we are going to stay in California.”

“Oh you decided…so what about me…don’t I get a say in this?”

“Of course you do honey but think about it. Staying in California is ideal for us. All of your friends and family are here and you can’t beat the climate. We don’t have to worry about buying a house. We can live in your grandmother’s house. It’s going to be yours in two more years but we’re going to have to decorate it…that place looks like a museum…I’ll have our mothers collaborate with a decorator.”

So what if Liam had a point. Elizabeth didn’t want to live in California anymore. She’d had enough of her mother and as for her friends; well they certainly had the means to come visit her whenever they wanted. Elizabeth wanted a fresh start and a new life in Boston or New York, making new friends and having new experiences, not the same life she wanted to leave behind once they were married. Elizabeth shut down and tuned him out. All she could hear were bits and pieces of a conversation she wanted no part of. The more Liam talked the more he sounded like her mother. We are so not staying in California. I just can’t deal right now so I’ll let him think he has the final decision.

Liam noticed the distant look in Elizabeth’s eyes. He touched her hand. “Elizabeth so I’ll pick you up about eight.”

She looked at him. “Huh…I’m sorry what did you say?”

“Eight o’clock me, you, Lindsay and few others are going to that new club that opened up….sort of a guys and girls bachlorette thing.”

“Yeah sure…I’ll check to see if any of the girls want to go.”

“Hadn’t you been listening…I have already arranged it before I got here.”

“Oh…oh okay… but I just thought you would probably want to relax and slowly work your way back into things and maybe do something low key just you and I.”

“You’re not the only person I missed while I was away. I can’t wait to reconnect with everyone again and since I want be spending any time with you between the sheets. I need to channel this pent up sexual energy somewhere else…cock tease.”

Elizabeth playfully kicked at him. “Get out of my room so I can get ready for breakfast.”

“Okay, I’ll see you downstairs and take your time. I need to do some catching up with your family anyway.”

There was no surprise there. Elizabeth’s parents adored Liam and his father was a close business partner and friends for many years. She swears their families schemed and plotted from day one to get them together and they didn’t have to work hard at it. She fell for Liam the moment his family visited them at their family estate the day they arrived in Sunnydale.

*~~*

“Eight ball in the corner pocket” Xander said to Spike as he aimed the white pool ball at the black and white ball and shot. He missed. “Damn it.”

“Eight ball in the corner pocket, Spike said. He took the shoot and made it. He smiled. “Looks like you owe me another beer mate.”

“Rack them up again and I’ll be right back.” Xander replied as he walked towards the bar. As soon as he rounded the corner, he bumped into Cordelia. “Cordy!” he shouted. “What are you doing here?”

Cordelia frowned. She hated when he called her Cordy. “It’s Cordelia and this is a public place.” She flipped her hair over her shoulder.

“I know that. I just didn’t expect to see you in a place like this. I know how you don’t like to socialize with us common folk.”

“Oh stop it Xander…I came here to have a good time so don’t ruin it for me.”

“I wouldn’t dream of ruining your good time Cordy…oops I mean Cordelia.” Xander checked her out. “You look nice tonight.”

“Thank you.”

“If you don’t get lucky tonight, how about you and I have a nice hard fuck in the back of my truck for old time sake?” Xander lowered his voice and moved closer to the statuesque brunette.

Pretending to be appalled but actually turned on, she replied. “Keep dreaming.”

“Oh as I recall it you use to love it when I nailed your sweet ass many times in the back of that old truck.” Xander brushed the back of his hand across one of her breast.

Cordelia’s breathe caught in her throat. She remembered vividly. Some of her best orgasms were in the back of that truck but she was simply living out her fantasy with him until she got her fill. Now she was over it. “Sorry construction boy…I’m all done with you.” She walked off.

“Bitch” He said under his breath as he watched her walk off. Xander made it over to the bar with his dignity still in tact. “Bartender, two Guinesses he shouted.” He turned his back on the bar and searched for Cordelia. She had used and abused him back when they were dating or rather fucking and he wasn’t quite over her. Yet he thought he still had a chance to bed her again. He caught sight of her making her way up to the top floor where most of the rich crowd partied. Carefully, he observed who she was with and that’s when he saw Elizabeth Summers and her fiancé Liam Worthington. He recognized him from the engagement announcement in the Sunnydale Times newspaper.

“Here you go man…that’ll be $12.00 bucks.” The bartender said.

Xander handed the bartender $14.00 bucks. “Keep the change.” He carried the beers back over to the pool table area where Spike was waiting. He couldn’t wait to tell him the news. “Your girl is here.” He handed Spike a beer.

Spike’s brow creased as he took his beer from Xander. “My girl?” Spike had no clue who Xander was talking about. He didn’t know anyone in this town except him and Elizabeth.

“You know the rich one…the one getting married…Elizabeth.”

“Elizabeth…where?” Spike looked around unable to maintain his cool composure.

“She’s up there on the top floor. But I wouldn’t go up there if I were you.”

Spike sat down his beer and placed his pool stick on the table. “And why is that?”

“She’s with her fiancé and a bunch of others. They’ll eat you alive.”

Now Spike knew why he hadn’t seen her in a couple of days. Prince bloody charming was back. “Bollocks”

Xander laughed.

“What the hell are you laughing at?”

“Boy do you got it bad…I told you to stay away…didn’t I? You’re going to go up there and make a fool of yourself. She won’t give you the time of day.”

*~~~*

Elizabeth and her friends came together on the top floor where several tables and couches were reserved for them. Several bottles of champagne were chilling on the glass tables.

Liam looked around. “This is nice.”

“I hope this meets your expectations.” The manager said.

“It’s perfect.” Liam handed the manager a crisp one hundred dollar bill.

“Thank you sir and I have your waitresses bring up the food you requested and we have prepared a special tray of assorted cheeses for your fiancé.”

“Great.”

Liam sat down beside Elizabeth and noticed the bored look on her face. “What’s the matter sweetheart…are you not having a good time?”

“I wanted to do something low key that’s all.”

“Oh come on…we should be out celebrating…we’re getting married…you should be happy…Are you happy?”

“Yes, of course I am.” Her statement was partially true. She kissed him on the lips to reassure him. When they parted, her eyes darted to the staircase. She saw Spike staring at her. Elizabeth’s heart quickened. Several days had passed since she last saw him. She grabbed Liam and pressed him to her, never taking her eyes off Spike. She shook her head from side to side and silently said the word ‘don’t’.

“Ahh baby.” Liam hugged Elizabeth tighter. “I love you too.”

Spike stopped at the top of the stairs and quickly felt out of place and it didn’t take long for someone to make that clear to him. “Can I help you buddy?” Lindsay asked as Gunn and Doyle stood along side of him. “I don’t think you belong up here.”

Not wanting to make a scene by telling the short arrogant guy to piss off, Spike smiled. “I guess I made a wrong turn.”

“And you’ve guessed right…this is a private party so make your way back down those stairs with the rest of the losers.”

Spike held his tongue but before he retreated, his eyes met Elizabeth’s and then the bloke who had his arm wrapped tight around her. Lucky bastard. Spike broke the eye contact and walked down the stairs.

Elizabeth’s stomach fluttered with part fear and part excitement. She couldn’t take her eyes off of him.

Liam looked over his shoulder to see why he no longer held Elizabeth’s attention. He saw Lindsay, Gunn and Doyle talking to some blonde guy. He turned his attention back to her. “Do you know him?”

Quickly, Elizabeth snapped out of her trance and looked at Liam. It took her some time to answer. “No…I was just seeing what was going on.” She looked over at Spike again but all she saw was the back of his head as he walked down the stairs.

“Good because he looks like a low life.”

She tried hard not to respond to his harsh judgment of Spike. By no means was Spike a low life especially since his IQ was higher than Liam including his sexual IQ. However, something inside her couldn’t let him get away with it. “Since when did you become such a snob? Especially with the friends you hang out with.” Elizabeth was referring to Lindsay, Gunn and Doyle but her comments were really directed towards Lindsay. Gunn and Doyle were the typical followers. They just acted that way whenever they were around Lindsay.

“My friends aren’t low lifes.”

“You’re right. They’re rich and snobbish assholes whose only goal in life is to live off their parent’s money and look down on other people. If you ask me, they’re the low lifes except their clothes are designer and they get two hundred dollar haircuts.” Elizabeth described Lindsay perfectly.

Liam stared at Elizabeth. “Why are you so upset? It’s just some random guy.”

“Because you don’t even know anything about him. He’s probably just as smart and hard working as you are and doesn’t have to depend on anyone but himself.” She paused, gaining her breath. “And did you ever think that he could be saying the same thing about you. I bet you wouldn’t like it.”

“Okay…okay, I’m sorry…you’re right. I was wrong to say that. I don’t want to fight with you so can we kiss and make up.

Elizabeth was still mad. She pushed him away. “Move” She stood up. “I’m going to the bathroom.” She lied. She was really going to find Spike.

~~**~~

“Looks like those two aren’t getting along” Faith whispered to Cordelia who had already seen her ex and Elizabeth in the heated discussion and pretended not to notice. She didn’t respond to Faith’s comment.

“Do you think Elizabeth was dumb enough to tell Liam that she kissed that guy?”

“I doubt it.” Cordelia said, as her focus shifted from Elizabeth to a frustrated Liam.

Overhearing Elizabeth saying she was going to the bathroom, Faith decided to join her. “Me too…lets go…you coming Cordelia?”

“I don’t have to go.” Cordelia replied.

Before Elizabeth could object, Faith had grabbed her arm and pulled her along. “I have to piss like a race horse.”

“No kidding.” Elizabeth unhappily replied.

The two women made their way through the crowd towards the bathroom. Faith leaned in and asked, “Hey is everything alright between you two? You looked like you were upset about something. Do you want to talk about it?”

“No…I rather not” Elizabeth snapped.

Faith shrugged. “Okay” The brunette held her hands out in front of her. “I was only trying to help.”

The two women walked into the bathroom. Faith immediately went into a stall while Elizabeth leaned against one of the bathroom sinks with her arms folded. She waited until Faith closed the door before exiting the bathroom in search of Spike. She had spent less than a minute in the restroom and it seemed the place had filled with more people, making it difficult for her to move through the crowd. She managed to get half way through when she felt someone grab her arm. “Hey!!” She yelled and immediately looked to see who was grabbing her, ready to slap the jerk. To her pleasant surprise, the jerk turned out to be Spike.

He had been watching her and waiting for the opportunity to get her alone. He quickly made his move when he saw her walking down the stairs. She dropped her defenses and smiled, allowing him to pull her close to his solid body. “Spike” She wanted to hug him but resisted.

“Hello, cutie.” He replied then leaned down to whisper in her ear. “It’s been awhile.” He said then licked her earlobe with the tip of his tongue.

Elizabeth shivered. She did miss him. “Feels like years”, she managed to say, thankful the sea of people was swallowing them, forcing them to press closer together. She wanted to kiss him but she was already taking a risk being seen this close to him by one of Liam’s friends or worse Liam.

“Been missing you, pet”

“I’ve been disappointing a lot of people lately and decided to stop being bad which includes staying away from you. I was going to come see you today but my fiancé is back as you may have noticed.”

“You mean the bloke glued to your side up there.” Spike gestured with his eyes to the upper level.

“That’s him.” Elizabeth half smiled in her reference to Liam.

“He’s not bad if you like that type?”

“And what type is that?”

“Big foreheads”

Elizabeth giggled and touched his chest. She agreed. Liam did have an unusually large forehead.

Her touch set him aflame. Spike’s eyes closed for a second and he bit his bottom lip. His hand glided to Elizabeth’s ass and then he leaned down to whisper in her ear. “Want you pet.”

Elizabeth wanted to melt. His whispered words set her ear on fire and she felt it in her clit. She wanted him too as they both unconsciously began to move against each other.

They looked into each other eyes. “I’m going to kiss you right now…would you like that?” Spike asked.

“Yes” Elizabeth replied, knowing she was taking a serious risk. She prepared herself half closing her eyes ready to receive his kiss.

“There you are.” She felt someone touch her shoulder. Immediately, she and Spike broke apart as much as they could. She turned around. “Faith” She paused. “Ahhh… look who I bumped into?” She pointed over her shoulder to Spike, standing there with an amused look on his face. He was curious to see how Elizabeth was going to handle the situation.

“How could I forget? What was that you said about him? He had a tongue like a snake.”

Elizabeth wasn’t prepared for Faith’s betrayal. There was a red tint to her face. She looked at Spike who raised an eyebrow at the revelation.

Faith began to laugh and threw her arm around Elizabeth’s shoulder. “Oh don’t be embarrassed. Hi, I’m Faith.” She stuck out her hand.

He grasped it. “Spike” He replied, feeling the sexy brunette squeeze his hand. “That’s quite a grip you have there.” He opened his hand to let go but she only squeezed harder clearly sending Spike a message. They locked eyes. He bet she was a wild cat in the sack but he only had eyes for Elizabeth.

“I like your name…how you’d get it?” She said giving him a look like she was interested in more than just his name and a handshake.

Being a natural flirt, he played along. “I’d tell you but then I would have to kill you…so let’s just say I earned it for being a bad, bad boy.”

“Oh an accent too…that’s hot.” Faith replied. She released his hand and with the same hand, she ran it across her cleavage so he would notice her ample assets. It worked as Spike’s eyes followed the path her hand had taken. Nice…very nice indeed but not as nice as Elizabeth’s soft tear drop tits that fit perfectly into his hands.

Elizabeth knew she couldn’t show how jealous she was getting. She had to break this up. Faith was a man eater and this was one man she wasn’t going to be eating. “Faith lets go everyone is probably wondering where we are.”

“You go on ahead… I would much rather get to know Spike a little better.”

Elizabeth didn’t like her answer. “No, we’re going” She tried to pull Faith along.

Spike didn’t want Elizabeth to leave. He had to think of something fast. “What’s the hurry luv? Why don’t you and your friend join me and my buddy over by the pool tables?” He smiled at Faith. “You play pool don’t you luv?”

“As a matter of fact I do.” She replied before looking at Elizabeth giving her a pleading almost desperate look to not screw this up for her. She wanted to get to know the man that had seduced her friend into a temporary coma with just one kiss. “Come on Elizabeth it’ll be fun. Everyone is probably so drunk they don’t even know we’re gone.”

Elizabeth looked at Spike and saw the pleading look in his eyes. “Okay… but only for a little while. I’m sure Liam is missing me right now.” She replied, wanting her statement to annoy Spike since he had the nerve to flirt with her friend in front of her.

Spike smirked. Elizabeth’s comment stung but he tried not to show it. “Well then it’s settled…straight ahead ladies.” He said, pointing towards the pool table area.

Faith was excited as she wormed her way through the crowd pulling Elizabeth by the hand followed by Spike who remained close to her backside, thankful for the crowd giving him the opportunity to press up against her, his hands placed firmly on her hips. Elizabeth loved every minute of it wishing she was in his motel room naked with his hands placed firmly on her hips in several different positions.

~~**~~

“I don’t fucking want to hear it. I paid good money to have her there and now you’re telling me she can’t make it.” Lindsey paused in his conversation with the man on the other end of his cell phone. “Look…what did you say your name was again…Trick? If you can’t get me the girl I asked for then you better damn well provide me with at least two extra girls with special talents to make sure I get my money’s worth.” Lindsay hung up the phone. He was mad. His was planning to have an Elizabeth look alike wearing nothing but a g-string, give his best pal the lap dance of his life with a few extras. It wasn’t going to happen. He was planning the party for weeks and no one knew except the guys of course that he was giving Liam a surprise bachelor party. This was the second monkey wrench thrown in his plans. First, Liam calls him to plan this lame ass get together on the same day and then he gets a phone call from the “talent” agency canceling the “special” girl he had for Liam. He needed to think of something else special to do and fast. As the best man, it was his responsibility to give his buddy the best bachelor party ever.

“Hey Lindsay what’s up…you look pissed.” Gunn said.

“You’re right…you know that chick I hired to jump out of the cake.”

“The one you said looks like Elizabeth.”

“Yeah…turns out she was double booked.”

“Damn…I would have loved to see the look on Liam’s face…so what are you going to do?”

At the same time, both men looked over at Liam talking to a few of their other buddies. “I don’t know.” Lindsay replied.

Cordelia approached them. “Hey what’s up guys…is this party lame or what?” Cordelia laughed then took a sip of champagne from her glass.

Lindsay McDonald was a man that always seemed to have a master plan. He smiled wickedly at Cordelia…the beautiful and sexy Cordelia Chase. Liam’s ex-girlfriend that he was sure Liam never really got over when he rebounded with the cute but stuck up Elizabeth Summers. The curvy brunette was perfect and he wanted to kick himself for not thinking about this first. “Cordelia I need you to do me a big favor.” Lindsay put his arm around the sexy brunette’s shoulders and stirred her away to the other side of the balcony.

Gunn smiled. He knew exactly what Lindsay was up to. What a shit stirrer. He walked away shaking his head and decided to join his Liam on the couch.

~~**~~

Annoyed, Faith watched as Elizabeth and the sexy blond joked and laughed like they had know each other all their lives while she was stuck with his friend, who she didn’t even find remotely attractive. She couldn’t believe Spike wasn’t paying her any attention. She wasn’t the one wearing a three carat emerald cut diamond engagement ring and what she found even more puzzling was that her friend certainly wasn’t acting like a woman engaged. Faith watched as Elizabeth and Spike hung on each other’s every word. There was constant arm touching and whispering back and forth like they had a secret that they didn’t want to share.

~~**~~

Spike leaned over and whispered into Elizabeth’s ear. “Come on pet let’s get out of here and go to a place where we can have some fun and get a real drink.”

Elizabeth leaned in to respond. “You know I want to but I can’t…what would I tell everyone?”

“How about piss off?”

Elizabeth laughed and playfully slapped Spike’s arm. She would love to leave with him and go some where more lively. She wasn’t having any fun upstairs and Liam was certainly smothering her to point she thought she couldn’t breath but when she saw Spike appear, she had an unusual thought that he was there to rescue her. He was fun and exciting and she felt she could let her hair down with him. She had been working hard at controlling her impulses to run wild for so long, she thought she would burst but being with Spike all of that pent up energy, aggression and passion was unleashed, setting her free.

~~**~~

No longer able to stand another blow to her ego, Faith decided to break up their little party. “So what’s so funny?”

Spike and Buffy immediately stopped laughing after realizing their behavior had drew unwanted attention. “Nothing…Spike was just telling me a joke.”

“Well lets hear it…I could use a good laugh.”

Spike cleared his throat. “Well ah…ah…I was just telling Elizabeth here about the ah…ah.” He chuckled. He looked at Elizabeth for help. “You know about the ah..ah.” He was unable to come up with something funny and sounded ridiculous stumbling over his words.

“Your shot” Xander yelled, causing Faith to turn around.

Relieved, Spike let a breath, thankful his buddy had distracted the irksome brunette.

Faith rolled her eyes and walked over to the table. Bending over, she took her shoot knocking the number seven ball into the side pocket. She moved around to the other side of the table where Xander was standing. “Don’t look at my ass” She said to him before bending over to take her next shot.

Xander looked at her ass.

Elizabeth distanced herself from Spike and pretended to be interested in the game.

Meanwhile, Spike slowly made his way over to her sitting crossed legged on the stool, her tanned legs in full view. He wanted to glide his hand up those limbs to paradise and hear the sweet sounds of her coming while he fingered her tight quim. He decided to make a move while Faith and Xander’s backs were facing them. Spike waited until Elizabeth gave him one of her longing looks and then wet the tip of his index finger and slowly he dragged it along the length of one of her legs.

The sensation Elizabeth felt from that simple touch reached her clit within seconds, causing her to squirm in her seat. She looked at Spike and wet her lips then quickly realized they were not alone. She looked over at Faith and Xander. Luckily, they were too busy disliking each other to notice what was happening between her and Spike.

“Last chance pet…let’s get out of here.” He whispered.

He didn’t have to ask again. “Okay but give me some time.”

“Twenty minutes? Are you parked out front?”

“Yeah”

“I’ll be waiting.”

“Faith…we need to go.” Elizabeth looked at Spike then at Xander. “It was nice meeting you Xander”

“I’m ready.” Faith placed her pool stick on the table and reluctantly thanked Xander for the game even though Spike was the one who had invited them over only to ignore her. She left with Elizabeth without acknowledging him, figuring he deserved it for ignoring her.

Xander joined Spike. “What a bitch? But I think I’m in love.” He said as he watched Faith’s ass sway from side to side.

Spike began to walk off. “I’m off mate.”

“Hey, where’re you going?”

“I got a date with a girl.”

~~**~~

“There you are. Where have you been?” Liam asked.

Faith and I were just hanging out downstairs.”

Liam held his arms out to embrace Elizabeth but she only allowed him to hug her from the side instead of pressing her body against his. He didn’t like it when she did that. “What’s wrong?”

Elizabeth didn’t say anything immediately. She waited until Faith walked off to join the others. When she thought the brunette was no longer near. She put on her sad face. “Angel…do you mind if I go home? I’m not feeling well.”

“What’s the matter?”

“My head is throbbing.”

Responding immediately, he replied, “We can go. I’m sure everyone will understand.”

Elizabeth heart began to race. She was hoping he wouldn’t say that. “No…no you stay here. You haven’t seen your friends in a while. I’ll be okay. I just need to take something and lie down.”

Liam did miss his friends and was having a good time. “Are you sure?”

Elizabeth smiled. “Yes…have fun.”

Liam nodded then leaned in for a kiss and just when their lips were about to meet, a slightly intoxicated Lindsay roughly placed his arm around Liam’s shoulders interrupting the moment.

“There you two are…having fun?”

Annoyed, Elizabeth smirked at Lindsay. She didn’t like him very much and she knew the feeling was mutual. Elizabeth suspected from the moment she met the short jerk he didn’t like the fact she was dating Liam, which only made Elizabeth want to rub it in Lindsay’s face every chance she got. “We were until you showed up.”

“Now is that anyway to speak to the guy who is going to be responsible for getting the groom to the altar to even marry your ass.” He smirked at her as if daring her to say something to start a fight, forcing Liam to take sides knowing he would side with his best friend. The end result would be Lindsay adding a point to the score board for him. Bros before hoes.

Elizabeth held her tongue. Although she didn’t care for Lindsay McDonald, he was still Liam’s best friend and she had to tolerate him for now.

Liam looked at Elizabeth. Her face was turning red and he could tell she was about to let his lovable but arrogant best friend have a piece of her mind.

Liam intervened and took the drink out of Lindsay’s hand. “I think you need to slow down buddy. I think you had too many of these.” Liam finished the rest of Lindsay’s drink then handed the glass back to Lindsay. “Here take this and get me another one and I’ll join you later.”

Lindsay continued to stare at Elizabeth. She had to say something. “Leave already will you…come on Liam.”

“Hey where are you going? Are you leaving? The party is just getting started and there is much that awaits us later on.” Lindsay almost let the cat out of the bag.

“Well the hell is that suppose to mean?” Elizabeth responded.

Lindsay had a brief moment of clarity. “Shhhhhhh” Lindsay pressed his index finger against his pursed lips.

“God you’re such an asshole.” Elizabeth said.

“And you’re a bit…”

Liam’s head snapped to his friend. “Don’t say it man or you’ll regret it.”

Lindsay looked into his best friend’s eyes. The warning in them was quite clear. He was about to step over the line. Despite the fact he didn’t like Elizabeth, she was still his best friend’s girl and soon to be wife. Unfortunately. He wasn’t going to come between them at least for now.

Liam tried not be angry with his best friend and sternly said, “Now look, I’m just going to walk Elizabeth to her car and I’ll be right back.”

Elizabeth eyes widened. Spike was waiting for her outside. How could she have been foolish to think Liam wouldn’t walk her to her car? He was a gentleman, which was one of the things she liked most about him. She had to think of something fast.

“No!!!” She shouted, stunning Liam and sobering Lindsay for a brief moment. She lowered her voice. “I mean no that’s alright…I’ll be fine. You just take care of your friend. I’m a lot better off than he is.”

Liam looked at Lindsay then back at Elizabeth. He looked at her sternly. “Are you sure?”

Elizabeth smile. “Positive, now let me say goodbye to everybody.” She kissed Liam on the lips and walked over to where Willow, Harmony, Cordelia, Faith and few of her other friends had gathered. She said her goodbyes to everyone’s disappointment and felt a sense of relief hurrying down the stairs and out of the club. Paranoid that Liam may have followed her out the door anyway, she looked over her shoulder several times as she made her way to her car parked on the side of the building. She could see Spike leaning against the driver side door patiently waiting for her. Elizabeth’s smiled.

Desire inflamed Spike’s entire body at the sight of her. She had managed to get away and the closer she got to him the harder it was for him to maintain his self-control. As soon as she was close enough, Spike grabbed her by the waist and fused his mouth to hers. He kissed her like a long lost lover, pulling her closer and tangling his hands in her hair.

Elizabeth’s lips clung to Spike’s, his tongue subduing hers with force and expertise leaving her weak with wanting. Her nipples tightened in response, begging for the touch of that same tongue.

Their hands began to roam the other’s body. If they didn’t stop soon, there was going to be a free sex show in the parking lot. From the way he was holding her and probing her mouth, Spike wasn’t going to be the one to stop so Elizabeth had to push him away. Breathing hard, she replied. “We need to get out of here before we get arrested.”

“Let’s go”

Elizabeth and Spike got into her car. The destination was unknown but she didn’t care. She was just glad to be with him, to breathe.
Coyote Ugly by tahmoe
Author's Notes:
Thanks to everyone who left reviews. I'm glad everyone is still enjoying the story.
Chapter-11 Coyote Ugly

Elizabeth knew she was entering foreign territory when she parked her white convertible along side the small dingy building. The place looked familiar but she couldn’t remember why.

Clearly, she was on the wrong side of town. “Are you sure you want to go in here?” She asked, looking at the building through her windshield.

“Yes, this is the place.” Spike got out of the car while Elizabeth remained seated, unsure if she wanted to go inside.

Spike opened the door for her and held out his hand. She placed her hand in his and climbed out of the car. He could see the worried look on her face. It was obvious she had never been to a bar like this. He closed the door and pressed his body to hers against the car. He smiled. “Don’t worry pet, you’re with me…I want let anything happen to you.”

A weak smile appeared on Elizabeth’s face. “Okay”

Spike leaned in and rubbed his nose against hers then kissed her lightly on the lips. Enjoying the sweet reassuring kiss, Elizabeth leaned in for more and he obliged, slowly snaking his tongue in and out of her mouth. Their passion ignited. She wrapped her arms around his waist and he grabbed her face as they kissed and kissed until their brief moment of passion was interrupted by the loud sound of a car horn in the distance. They broke apart and laughed then prepared to go inside. Elizabeth got back into the car to check her lipstick in the driver visor mirror then grabbed a tissue and handed it to Spike so he could wipe away the remnants from her lipstick.

Spike wiped his mouth and tossed the tissue. “Ready?” He asked.

Elizabeth nodded her head and smiled.

“I promise it will be okay. I’ve been to this place plenty of times. The place attracts some rough types but mostly people keep to themselves here.”

As they got closer to the building, it became clear to Elizabeth why she remembered this place. “Wait a minute; didn’t this place use to be called Willy’s?”

“Yeah, I think you’re right. I heard the owner changed the name to keep away the bad publicity. Spike chuckled.

Elizabeth wanted to burst out laughing but she held back. “Bad publicity”

“Yeah…go figure as if changing a name would help a place like this that already has a shady reputation.”

“You mean from the illegal prostitution, gambling, drug dealing, and shootings.” She replied.

Spike gave Elizabeth a curious look. “Why Ms. Summers are you sure you haven’t been here before?”

Again, Elizabeth wanted to laugh but she just smiled. “Oh no”

Elizabeth’s mother would die if she found out her daughter was in the very place she and her society friends tried to close down. Even with her many political and law enforcement friends she called upon for help, the elder Mrs. Summers didn’t have much success. Elizabeth was sure the reason had to do with the owner having dirt on her mother’s male political friends who frequented the back rooms accompanied by young men and women.

Spike held the door open for her. She stepped in and expected to see a chalk outline of a body on the floor but was pleasantly surprised to see that the place was a typical bar, smoky, noisy and filled with people trying to compete with the loud hard rock music playing from the jukebox. Of course it wasn’t the type of bar Elizabeth was accustom to but despite the Hell’s Angels, ladies of the evening and other shady looking characters, the place was alive and gritty with a underlying danger Elizabeth found intriguing.

Unlike the other bar where she was bored and uninterested in hanging out with her friends, Elizabeth knew none of them would step foot in a place like this. No one knew her here and the dim interior, shadowed booths and deep corners allowed Elizabeth to relax and be herself.

Spike touched the small of Elizabeth’s back and escorted her further into the bar. The place was the opposite of the place they had left, which wasn’t the kind of bar he liked to hang out in but he owed Xander since ditching him a week ago in favor of Elizabeth’s company. This place had a livelier crowd even if some of the patrons looked like they were just paroled from Riker’s Island. “Now this is a real bar with real people and real drinks.” Spike replied as he guided Elizabeth to a table a few feet away from the half moon shaped bar. Quickly, they were approached by a waitress.

“What will it be?”

“I’ll have a Jeckle and Hyde.” Spike replied.

The waitress smiled. “Brave man.” She leaned over so Spike could take a look at her ample cleavage. She whispered, “You’re my type of guy”. She winked at him and chewed her gum at the same time.

Spike was flattered. “Is that right, pet? He replied, enjoying the view.

Elizabeth cleared her throat. Spike and the waitress looked at Elizabeth. She gave him an annoyed look. He straightened up in his seat and hunched his shoulders. “Sorry, luv”

The waitress tilted her head to the side. She was not interested in what Elizabeth wanted to order. “Sorry” She lied. “What would you like?”

“I’ll have the same.”

Spike and the waitress laughed.

The waitress did a brief appraisal of Elizabeth. “Are you sure about that honey… I mean wouldn’t you like a white wine or a Shirley temple with lots of cherries instead.”

Elizabeth was insistent. “No, I want a Jeckle and Hyde.”

The waitress smirked and looked over at Spike, hoping he would talk the little girl into ordering something different.

“You heard the lady…give her the same and we want to run a tab.”

The waitress rolled her eyes. “It’s your funeral honey…I’ll be right back.”

She walked away putting a little more sway in her walk so the hot blonde guy would notice her ass.

“Friendly waitress” Elizabeth said sarcastically.

“Oh don’t be mad princess the lady was only trying to look out for you. That’s not the kind the drink a woman should order.”

Elizabeth hated being called princess but held back from saying anything. However, she was sure he caught the brief moment of annoyance on her face. She only addressed his last statement. “And why is that?”

“Because it can put hair on your chest”

Elizabeth rolled her eyes. “Well you’ll have to just take care of that for me.” She gave him a provocative look.

Spike returned the look with one of his own sexually suggestive looks. He placed his hand on her knee and slowly moved it towards Elizabeth thigh. He raised his scarred eyebrow and looked slightly under the table before bringing his eyes back to hers. “Baby, I’ll shave you anywhere you need it.” He whispered.

His touch was electric and Elizabeth felt it between her legs. I want him. Unfortunately, their heated connection was broken upon the arrival of their drinks.

Spike grabbed his glass. “Shall we toast?”

Buffy picked up her glass. “What should we toast too?”

“Our budding friendship” Spike replied.

Buffy laughed.

“What’s so funny pet? Don’t you want to be my friend?” He smirked.

“I don’t think you and I could be friends.”

Spike leaned in and with his sexy voice asked, “And why do you think that is, luv?”

Buffy thought the answer was obvious and answered honestly. “You don’t have sex with your friends.”

“Not so pet, people do it all the time and I don’t think you and I are any different. So whether you like it or not we’re going to be friends and how it is you Americans say…friends with benefits”

“We’ll let’s toast to friends with benefits.” She replied.

“Damn straight” Spike finished his drink in one swallow.

Elizabeth hesitated but followed Spike’s lead and finished her drink in one swallow. Instantly, the expression on her face changed like she had bit into a lemon including the peeling. Her lips and tongue were numb and the insides of her mouth and internal organs felt like they were on fire. She had never tasted anything so strong and paralyzing at the same time. Elizabeth immediately came to the conclusion she didn’t want another one. However, she felt she had something to prove. She didn’t like being laughed at by the waitress and that crack Spike made about her being a princess didn’t make things any better.

Spike wanted to laugh as he watched Elizabeth struggle with the drink but thought better of it. She seemed to not like the comment he made about her being a princess. His meaning behind it wasn’t to hurt her feelings. The term applied because he thought she was something special.

The waitress brought over the second round of drinks. Spike picked up his glass. “I think you should make the next toast.”

Without thinking, Elizabeth held up her drink. “Here’s to dares”

Spike raised his scarred eyebrow. “Dares, pet?”

“Yep” Elizabeth sipped her drink.

“Why dares?”

Elizabeth was reluctant to tell him but he said they were friends. “You remember that night I kissed you.”

Spike let his mind drift back to that incredible night. “How could I forget?” He smiled.

“Well my friends and I were playing a game of truth and dare.” She paused and finished the rest of her drink. After getting over the shock to her system from the first drink, the second one wasn’t that bad. Once the numbness subsided she could determine the liquor had a kool-aid like flavor, a mixture of grape and cherry with a rubbing alcohol aftertaste.

Spike finished his drink and signaled the waitress they were ready for the third round.

“That night, my friend Faith dared me to kiss the next guy who walked through the door and you were the next guy.”

The waitress sat their third set of drinks on the table. Spike picked up his glass and clanked it with Elizabeth’s. He liked dares too. I wonder if she’ll be up for a game with me.

*~~~~*

Riley Finn was an ambitious rookie cop who had only been on the force for one year when the captain called him into his office for a special assignment. Hoping accepting the assignment would benefit his career and win him good favor with the captain, Riley accepted the assignment without questioning why he was keeping tabs on a rich brat. He just hoped the captain meant what he said about not forgetting favors.

Riley looked at a photograph and other information he was given of the young woman he was going to follow then placed it into his folder. There was nothing to report the first morning he started his assignment. The young woman’s home had a lot a visitors entering and leaving the gated estate and there was no sign of the cute blonde woman until she exited the gate eight o’clock at night with an unidentified man. He pulled out behind them in his newly issued unmarked police vehicle from the street and followed them to a fancy new bar Riley himself wanted to visit. He parked his car in the parking lot and waited, watching patrons enter and leave the bar. He was sure some of the patrons that were leaving were prime targets for major DUI arrests but he couldn’t do anything about that now except document the date, time and location of Elizabeth Summers whereabouts.

Finally, Riley had something to report when he saw Elizabeth exiting the bar alone an hour later. She was constantly looking over her shoulder, which appeared suspicious to him. He watched her make her way over to a blonde guy leaning against the car she arrived in. He certainly wasn’t the guy she left her home with as he watched her and the unidentified blonde man engage in some serious PDA. For a moment, Riley thought he would have to interrupt the couple and arrest them for public indecency but it appeared Elizabeth had come to her senses. She pushed the blonde man away so she could get into the car. Riley documented everything he witnessed then started up the engine and pulled out of the parking lot behind Elizabeth’s white convertible.

When they reached their destination, Riley immediately knew they were in the seedier part of town where he regularly patrolled. He watched Elizabeth and the blond guy make out again after they exited the car. He disapproved of the spectacle. Get a room. He wondered what she could be involved in because she certainly wasn’t the type of woman he expected to socialize with the type of people that frequented that kind of place. He documented the date, time and location and waited.

*~~~*

Several Jeckle and Hydes, truths and dares later, Elizabeth accepted Spike’s dare to get up on the bar and dance. She was swaying and working her hips to the rock beat and giving Spike seductive looks. The whistles she was getting from the crowd only fueled her on more. She enjoyed the attention as she closed her eyes and let the music seduce her into moving like she was weightless.

Spike placed a cigarette in his mouth and lit it then slipped his lighter into his left side pocket without taking his eyes off Elizabeth. Easily turned on, he was enjoying the show watching her give herself over to the music. He really didn’t think she would do it but he didn’t object after she finished her last drink and slammed her glass on the table before walking over to the bar. He saw her talking to the bartender thinking perhaps she was getting permission before she climbed up on the barstool and then onto the bar. The sleazy bartender wasted no time getting a peek under her mini skirt before leaning back on the cash register, anticipating the show. Most women would be considered trashy doing such a thing but it was clear she wasn’t from that part of town and it must have been a real treat to some of those guys who were use to seeing strippers with bullet holes wounds and track marks up their arms dancing out of necessity.

No, Elizabeth looked sexy and seductive and drew the crowd in with her provocative moves. Her slim but curvaceous figure, glowing tanned skin and white smile told a story that she was the kind of woman that took care of herself. I want her. Spike moved towards her but his path was cut off by some fat drunken wanker. His gut was telling him this wasn’t going to be pretty when the man outstretched his arm to touch Elizabeth but before the stranger could put his hand on her, Spike tapped him on the shoulder. “I wouldn’t do that if I were you mate.”

Annoyed, the man looked Spike up and down before answering. “What’s it to you?”

“The lady’s with me…so be a good bloke and just sit back and watch the show.”

“Fuck off…mate” The man mocked. “Before I make you wish you had.”

Spike was no fool. This wasn’t a guy he could take in a fight so he stepped back, figuring Elizabeth could handle herself.

The man refocused his attention back to the blonde slut. She was begging for it and he was just the man to give it to her. He grabbed the back of her leg and roughly moved his hand up and down the smooth silky flesh.

Oblivious to what was unfolding in front of her, Elizabeth continued to seduce the crowd until she felt someone touching her. She thought it was Spike. She smiled and looked down. Horrified, she pulled her leg out of the weight challenged man’s grasp. “Hands off asshole…I’m not interested.” She shouted and then looked for Spike, spotting him not far away. He shrugged his shoulders at her.

“Oh come on honey…I’m just having a good time but if you come down off that bar WE can have a better time." He ignored her and grabbed her leg again.

Faking a smile, Elizabeth lowered herself to his level and stared into his blood shot eyes. The alcohol had to be coming of out his pores because the smell made her eyes burns and his sour breath made her want to faint but she recuperated quickly. “No thanks fatty…I rather spend time alone with my hand…now stop it before my boyfriend over there beats the living crap out of you.” She pointed to Spike.

The man looked over his shoulder at the only guy who was giving him the eye. He realized it was the same guy who told him to leave the blonde slut alone.

“Who him?” Fatty asked. “In his dreams sweetheart” He turned his attentions back to Elizabeth once more. He was getting impatient. He could tell by the way she was dancing she was begging for it and he had the big one.”

Spike watched the scene unfold in front of him. The guy refused to take the hint. Slowly, he moved closer behind the big man. This time he wasn’t going to back down. If he had to fight the guy to protect Elizabeth, so be it.

“Come on baby…I got the big one.” The man lewdly grabbed his crotch.

Elizabeth had enough. “I’m sure you do you fat fuck but first you have to find it underneath all that blubber.”

Insulted for the last time by the small blonde, he lunged at her. “Come here you bitch.”

Spike grabbed the man before he could put his hands on Elizabeth. “I told you to keep your hands to yourself.” Spike forced the man around to face him then punched him hard in the nose. Blood splattered on Spike’s hand and the man’s face.

Stunned, the man immediately grabbed his bloody nose then pulled his hands away. After seeing the blood, he replied, “You broke my nose you son of a bitch.” He rushed Spike and grabbed him by the waist. Spike had underestimated this man. For his size, the guy moved pretty quick; too quick because he managed to get a hold of Spike, pushing him against the old juke box. There were a few sparks and the music fizzled out. No one really cared in the bar because they were use to this kind of thing happening all the time but the people did scatter, moving out of the way while Spike struggled with the big man flinging him around like a rag doll into tables and chairs, irritating the people who lost their drinks. He was tiring quickly trying to get out of the man’s grip before finally using the man’s momentum against him, propelling them towards the bar. Spike pressed the man up against the bar to gain leverage.

Growling, Elizabeth jumped on the man’s back. “Get off of him you bastard.” She yelled, trying to choke the man with her small arms. Her attempt distracted the man causing him to loosen his grip on Spike. He gave the man a blow to the ribs. Unaffected, the man grabbed Elizabeth and threw her small frame into Spike causing them both to fall to the floor, then out of nowhere the fat man got punched in his jaw from some other guy he didn’t have a problem with.

Aching, Spike got up and helped Elizabeth to her feet. He noticed a small bruise on her right cheek.

Stunned and shaken by the force of the fall, Elizabeth groaned in pain, holding the right side of her face but got back up on her feet with some assistance from Spike. “Thanks” she said and began bouncing up and down like a boxer in the boxing ring.
She was fired up. Her adrenaline was pumping and she had an almost demonic smile on her face as she watched the action going on around her.

If Spike didn’t know any better, he would say Elizabeth was actually enjoying herself. He lightly touched the side of her face that was bruised. It was bright red. Slowly, he spoke and paused after each word. “Are you alright, pet?”

Still bouncing and breathing hard, she shrugged off her injury. “It’s nothing…now let’s get that son of a bitch.” She yelled, looking for another fight.

Spike was surprised and turned on by her display of bravado. He smiled. Elizabeth was firecracker and she could have his back anytime. I want her. They both looked for the fat man who was engaging in another fight along with the rest of the bar. It was pandemonium. Wooden chairs, tables and glasses were being thrown across the room. “Look out pet” Spike shouted. There was glass coming their way. They both ducked at the same time. Loud thumps, slaps and bodies colliding echoed throughout the place. Spike knew it was just a matter of time before the police arrived. “I think we need to get the hell out of here luv.” He grabbed her hand.

Elizabeth agreed and quickly moved out of the way giving others the room they needed to fight along side of her. She screamed. “I think you’re right.” She gripped Spike’s hand tighter and let him guide her through the chaos.

*~~~*

Riley was immediately alerted by dispatch to the destination he was already present. Without thinking, he jumped out of the car when several of his fellow police officers arrived at the scene. They quickly organized and approached the building. Several people busted out the door causing a few of the officers to unsnap their gun holsters. Riley quickly started grabbing and cuffing people. Not aware Elizabeth and the blonde guy had gotten away.

*~~*

Spike and Elizabeth ran out of the broken door behind a group of people still fighting. Luckily, the cops had their hands full with them, which allowed them to get away.

Elizabeth threw Spike her keys and climbed in on the passenger side. She had a huge smile on her face. “Hot damn that was fun!!!” She yelled.

Spike looked at her in awe before starting up the car. Putting her luxury wheels to good use, he sped out of the parking lot in route to the safety of his motel room.

Elizabeth let the top down, kicked off her shoes and stood up in the car, holding on to the front window. She looked up into the midnight sky streaked with azure and howled like a wolf at the full moon. Finally, she sat back down and raised her arms in the air. She couldn’t stop smiling because she was still pumped and felt invincible. Her heart rate had to be off the charts, she could hear it pounding in her ears as her chest rapidly rose and fell with each breath. She turned the radio on and up to full blast and propped her feet up on the dashboard, bobbing her head to the beat, her blonde hair scattered wildly about her face and head.

Amused, Spike watched her and the road, looking back and forth between the two. He never thought his evening would turn out the way it did but he must admit, he felt the same way Elizabeth did but he was just too cool to show it. He glanced over at her, noticing how her skirt rose up her thighs, revealing her crotch covered in red panties. “You’re out of your mind.” He chuckled. “I can’t believe you thought you could take out that guy back there.”

“Woooing…so what…I haven’t had that much fun since…since.” Elizabeth immediately thought back to that night she met him, the kiss, the motorcycle ride, the heat, the moonlight, the water, the pier. Breathing hard, she stared into his eyes.

*~~~*

“Shit, they’re gone” Riley said out loud but surely the captain would understand why he neglected his duty to him and assisted his fellow cops at the bar. He made his way back to the station, transporting two degenerates from the bar. He would explain to the captain what happen and get back on Elizabeth’s trail the next morning. For the rest of the night, he had no clue where to begin looking.

*~~~*

Elizabeth and Spike crashed through his motel door stumbling to the bed, their mouths fused together. Her butt missed the edge of the bed and Elizabeth clumsily fell to the floor. They both laughed, breaking contact from their rough kissing.

Spike used one arm to pull her up from the floor and then quickly found her mouth again. Roughly, he gripped her ass in both hands, grinding his erection into her. He was hard and beyond ready to shag her. He tugged at her skirt but couldn’t get it down. He figured it was buttoned and he didn’t want to waste time searching for its location so he tugged her red panties down instead, breaking their kiss to push them all the way down her legs.

Elizabeth quickly stepped out of her panties then pulled her shirt over her head. She unhooked her bra and threw it to the floor. She grabbed Spike by the face bringing his mouth to her breasts then forcing it back to her lips. She kissed him deeply while her hands roamed his body before settling on his belt. She unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans using one of her hands to reach inside. She grabbed and massaged his cock while her other hand pushed his jeans over his taunt ass and down his legs as far as her arms could stretch before she used her bare foot between his legs to push them down further.

Spike stepped out of his jeans and broke their kiss. Closing his eyes, he slightly tilted his head back and hissed in bliss. She had his cock in her hand; her heated caress was making him harder. He lowered his mouth back to hers, thrusting his tongue deeper before he made his move and suddenly pushed her to the bed, taking himself with her. He buried himself balls deep inside her before she finished bouncing. They gasped in pleasure at the completion of being joined.

She was tight and wet as he penetrated her deeply coaxing a long low moan from her. Spike was no horny teenager experiencing his first taste of quim by any means but the bite from Elizabeth’s clenching wetness had him coming quick for the first time.

Elizabeth head beat against the pillows as Spike’s cock moved strongly inside her again and again and again, deeper and harder and faster and harder and deeper and faster. She accepted his thrusts and gave back as good as she was getting. The weight of his body trapped her in place and the strength of his legs kept her spread wide and close to the bed as he pounded into her. It was a quick build to orgasm. The suddenness and strength of it made her voice explode with satisfaction, leaving her trembling.

They lay motionless for a while in a sweaty gasping heat, their limbs weighted with sex as they stuck to each other. Spike managed to lift his head and stare into her green pleasure hazed eyes. “Stay with me”

“Yes” She replied. The effects of the alcohol, bar brawl and the aftermath of rapture overtaking them. They fell asleep.
Boys will be Boys by tahmoe
Author's Notes:
This the only chapter that does not have Spike and Elizabeth in it. Also, this chapter gives some insight into Liam and Cordelia's relationship.
Chapter 12-BOYS WILL BE BOYS

Liam was gullible to think Lindsay would call it a night after they left the bar. They have been best friends since childhood and as long as he has known him, Lindsay always had something up his sleeve.

“You are so full of shit. I should have known you were not going to take me home.”

“Just sit back and enjoy the ride buddy because this night is far from over.” A sly smile appeared on Lindsay’s face. He was going to give his buddy a night to remember.

“Can you at least take me by Elizabeth’s house so I can check on her?”

Lindsay couldn’t do that. He did not want Elizabeth spoiling the plans he had for Liam because once his best friend was in the company of his woman, he would not want to leave her side.

He shook his head. “No can do… you’re gonna have to call her.”

“What!!”

“You heard me.” With one hand on the steering wheel, Lindsay used the other to detach his seatbelt. He retrieved his cell phone from the side pocket of his linen blazer. “Here”

Liam shook his head. “Unbelievable” He grabbed the phone and dialed Elizabeth’s cell phone. She didn’t answer. Worried, he called the house phone and the housekeeper answered.

“Hi Edith, can I speak to Elizabeth?”

“She’s not here but I thought she was with you.”

“She was but she said she had a headache and left over an hour ago. She said she was going home.”

“Oh that poor dear…maybe it’s all this wedding stuff on her mind. When she gets here, I‘ll let her know you called.”

“Okay, I’ll call back later…thanks” Liam replied.

“Bye-bye” Edith replied.

Liam had a puzzled look on his face. He was sure Elizabeth said she was going straight home. Where else could she be?

Lindsay looked at Liam then focused his attention back on the road. “Is everything okay?”

“I don’t know. Elizabeth wasn’t there.”

“Give her some more time to get home. Maybe she stopped at a drugstore to pick up something for that headache.”

“Maybe you’re right…I’ll try again later.”

There was a mischievous smile on Lindsay’s face. He knew Liam wouldn’t get the chance. He and all of their buddies were in for a long sleazy night. He laughed to himself. After tonight, there probably won’t be a wedding.

*~~~~*

Cordelia arrived at the penthouse suite and looked for the bedrooms. She peeked in each one of the four bedrooms before she found the one with the fake cake inside. She slipped off her high heels and dialed Lindsay’s cell phone to let him know she had arrived. Their conversation was brief because they didn’t want Liam to suspect anything. She set on the edge of the bed feeling nervous. To calm her nerves, she headed for the bar and took one of the many bottles of Crystal champagne from the well-stocked refrigerator.

She propped several of the large down pillows against the headboard of the king-size bed and poured herself a glass. Ten minutes later, she was drank her second glass. She knew she needed to take it easy or instead of popping out of the cake; she would be passed out in it. She stopped at the third glass, drinking half of that one before she thought it was best she freshen up in the bathroom. She carried her make-up and hair curlers into the bathroom and placed them on the counter. She undressed and placed a shower cap over her long healthy brunette hair. She took a quick shower, stepped out and put on complimentary white Egyptian cotton robe then began reapplying her make-up.

Feeling refreshed and rejuvenated, Cordelia went into the bedroom and opened her black Coach overnight bag. She pulled out three bra and panty sets. Two were all lace, a rich burgundy and emerald green. The third was a deep purple satin. The last item she pulled was merry widow she purchased several days ago and no one to wear it for until now.

Thinking the other items were too skimpy for the occasion, she settled on the black satin and lace Parisian merry widow. It provided the most coverage and enhanced all her assets. It had pink ribbon trim laced across the underwire cups and also interwoven in the bone seams. There were attached black garters that she could attach to her black lace top stockings with matching lace panties. To complete the sexy outfit, she had matching four-inch black stilettos. She couldn’t believe this outfit wasn’t her first choice and that she even considered wearing the others but she was in a rush to find something since Lindsay said she needed to be at the suite before they arrived.

*~~~*

Liam and Lindsay were the first to enter the pimped out suite, which easily cost five grand a night. The suite had four bedrooms, a stocked bar, huge high back sectional couches, plasma TVs, a pool table, Jacuzzi and other luxury amenities.

“Wow” Liam replied as he surveyed the room. “I’m loving this.”

“I knew you would like it and its well worth the dent it’s putting in my wallet.”

“Hey thanks man…this is really nice.”

“You’re my best friend…anything for you man and I do mean anything.” Lindsay winked then looked at his watch. “The rest of the guys should be here soon…why don’t you go make yourself a drink? I’ll be back and make me one while you’re at it.”

*~~~*

Cordelia froze and placed her hand over her rapidly beating heart. Lindsay and Liam had arrived and she was getting more nervous as the minutes ticked by. She can’t believe she let Lindsay talk her into doing this for Liam but she wanted to be a good ‘friend’ despite the fact she still had feelings for him. Sure they were just teenagers but her love for Liam ran deeper than she could have imagined at that age. Her mother and father told her the feelings would go away with time but they were wrong. She carried a well hidden torch for him since they broke up almost six years ago.

Cordelia had other relationships but nothing that lasted beyond four months and most of them were purely sexual like the one she had with that gullible construction worker Xander. Now he was good in bed but she used him to get back at her dad for not buying her a Mercedes for her birthday. Her father quickly changed his mind when she invited Xander to her house for dinner and watched her dad practically lose it at the dinner table. Xander’s lack of class, financial status and proper table manners was enough for her dad to purchase the car for her a week later with the condition, she dump her caveman and find a more suitable person for the Chase family. She wanted that man to be Liam but it was too late for them. He was with Elizabeth now and there was nothing she could do about it but try to be happy for them and suffer silently.

Cordelia never imagined she and Elizabeth would become such good friends so in the end she lost a boyfriend but gained a new friend. It was going to be hard for her to watch the love of her life embark on a future without her. Soon, he and Elizabeth would move to the east coast and she will lose that small piece of him in her life that only exited through relationships with their other friends.

She shook her head. After all these years, she could still remember the last fight they had about her flirting and his jealously. She and Liam were always fighting. It was their thing and none of their friends and family understood it but it wasn’t for others to understand. Cordelia and Liam loved and fought passionately and usually Liam would call her after a few days and everything would be back to normal but that phone call never came, leaving her wondering why and then she found out Liam had immediately began dating the new girl in town, Elizabeth Summers.

There relationship had no closure and after dating Elizabeth for two months, Laim had the nerve to show up on her doorstep wanting to apologize. Cordelia remembered she didn’t want to invite him into the house so she chose to talk to him in the pool house. She chuckled remembering that day vividly and how with every step she took, getting closer to the pool house, her hidden anger had escalated and before she could close the door, she was yelling at him.

She was angry, her wrinkled brow and intense stare was evident. “How could you do this to me? All of a sudden you don’t love me anymore and you just throw me away for her like I was some piece of trash. I thought what we had was special. I loved you and you hurt me Liam.”

He could barely look her in the eye, afraid she might see more than what he wanted to reveal. He had finally gotten the courage to talk to her. They needed closure but that wasn’t all. He missed her. “I know I hurt you and I’m sorry.”

“Well I would have thought you meant it but you can’t even look me in the eye. Your apology means nothing to me. You’re not sorry. You’re just an asshole like your father. He treats your mother like shit and you know what they say. Like father like son.”

It didn’t take long for Liam to get angry. Cordelia knew how to push his buttons almost making him not regret he chose Elizabeth over her. Unlike Cordelia, Elizabeth understood his relationship with his father and though she didn’t like it, Elizabeth would never hurt him by even suggesting he and his father were anything alike.

Through clenched teeth, he said, “Leave my family out of this. They have nothing to do with why we broke up.”

“Bullshit…I know he was happy you dumped me for his best friend’s daughter. They’ve wanted you two to be together and now they got what they wanted. At least it wasn’t too bad of an exchange. On a scale of one to ten, I would give her an eight. She is quite pretty but a little on the skinny side. Also, she’s nice, almost too nice. It must be her eyes that give her a way. There is something wild behind those green-like eyes of hers.” Cordelia was hinting to something about the new girl. She almost wanted to tell Liam all she knew about the pretty Summers girl but it would serve the bastard right if their relationship didn’t work out. Cordelia didn’t have an easily forgiving soul and a little revenge was what she deserved after being dumped for an eight when she was clearly a ten.

Liam gave Cordelia a questioning look. “What are you trying to say? Spit it out.”

Cordelia didn’t want to go into detail but she had her father’s lawyer do a little background check on the pretty little Elizabeth Summers. The dirty pervert had a thing for her and she manipulated him into doing it for her. They kept it a secret from Cordelia’s father. From the information he gathered, Elizabeth was a bit of a wild child and cleverly hid it.

“Let’s just say she is a mighty fine actress and I’d be careful if I were you. You don’t seem like the type of guy she would want to be with for any length of time.” Liam had an expression on his face suggesting he had no idea what Cordelia was talking about. “Oh come now darling, even you must admit you are a bit on the boring side unless of course you have someone who can get you going. She smiled knowingly. “I’ll give you two lovebirds six months and you will be crawling back to me.”

“Fuck you Cordelia…you’re jealous. You don’t even know her and thank God she is nothing like you.” Liam laughed and shook his head. “My how the mighty have fallen…the great Cordelia Chase can’t believe she was a dumped for someone she considers a downgrade.”

Liam knew her well but they were both vain and spent the same amount of time in front of the mirror. Yet Cordelia was hurt by his comment. It held so much weight. He was saying she wasn’t good enough to be with him after all.

“Get out!!!!!!!” She yelled at him before lunging at him with her hands balled into fists. “Get out!!!! get out!!!! get out!!!…I hate you, she said as she tried to inflict bodily harm on the boy she still loved.

Liam grabbed her hands, preventing her from hitting him. They struggled. The force of her body propelled him backwards. He was falling but the bench up against the wall broke his fall but they still tumbled to the floor. Immediately, he was on top of her. He restrained her and held her hands above her head. He stared into her eyes. “And I hate you too! You really want to know why I broke up with you!” He shouted. “This is why. I was tired of the fighting. This isn’t healthy and we couldn’t go on like this. We would wound up destroying each other. Can’t you see that...we both just need to move on!”

They were both huffing, out of breath from the struggle. Cordelia held his gaze and within seconds, she saw it. The love he had for her was still there. Tears welled up in her eyes. Liam’s eyes filled with tears too but both of their strong wills would not let them fall. Instead, their passion for one another took over and mutually they kissed like it would be their last time and it was.

It was the first time they had made what she could only explain as love, slow and sweet. It was nothing she had experienced with him before. When they were done, Liam held her but pulled away from her when she whispered. “So what does this mean?”

He didn’t respond until he was fully clothed and standing by the door then he turned around and said, “I’ll never stop loving you but I’m with Elizabeth now.”

A single tear fell from Cordelia’s eye as she watched Liam walk out the door.


She had enough of memory lane and looked at the huge cake in the corner of the room. She cringed. Jesus lightened up girl its not like you’re taking your clothes off. She looked down at the outfit she had chosen and smoothed done the sides of the merry widow. I can’t believe I’m going to do this.

Lindsay was very convincing and at the time, it sounded fun and a good joke to play on Liam. Besides, they were all friends so she thought what the hell. She would simply pop out of the cake, do a quick sexy dance, have a good laugh about it then leave. Yeah that’s right. This will be fun. I just hope Elizabeth thinks it’s funny too. Cordelia sighed. She picked the wrong moment to be thinking about Elizabeth’s feelings now. It was close to show time. She sat there nervously shaking her leg staring down at her black stilettos then quickly looked up when Lindsay walked through the door.

Lindsey’s mouth fell open. Liam was a lucky man. “Damn, you look hot…why couldn’t it be my party?” He asked, looking up to the heavens. He smiled at her, “How ya doing?”

“Not so good”

“What’s wrong?”

“I’m having second thoughts. I don’t think I should do this.”

“Hey...wait, why not?” Lindsay touched her arm, trying to comfort her down.

“I don’t think Elizabeth would like it when she finds out and I don’t want her mad at me.”

“I’m sure she won’t be. I know she can be a royal bitch sometimes but she can still take a joke. Please don’t bail on me Cordelia. You’re the main attraction. Liam is going to love it and not be expecting you and that’s what makes is so great.” He smiled. “Come on Cordy…please do it for me. He placed his arm around her shoulders. “If it makes you feel better, I’ll take all of the heat from Elizabeth…don’t worry about it.” He removed his arm from her shoulders and clasped his hands together like he was about say a prayer. “Just please do this for me.”

Cordelia smirked then smiled. “Okay but as soon as I do it…I’m not hanging around to be a witness to God only knows what will be going on here.”

“Deal” Excited, he hugged her. “Thanks a lot Cordelia. I won’t forget it.”

“You better not…so when do you want me to get in this thing?”

“Well the rest of the guys should be here soon, so do you think you can wait maybe another half and hour? Lindsay checked his watch. “I’m going to get Gunn to help me get you into the cake and once we get Liam into position, we’ll roll you out then knock on the cake as a signal for you to pop out…okay.”

“Sure” She replied

“Cool…so about thirty minutes...okay”

“Okay”

Lindsay smiled then left the room, looking over his shoulder as he closed the door making sure Liam wasn’t close by. It was a huge suite and Liam could be anywhere. He just had to make sure he kept an eye on his best friend. He didn’t want him wandering into the bedroom Cordelia was in.

Gunn, Doyle, Forrest and several of their other friends had arrived and everyone appeared to be intoxicated, some more than others.

Lindsay greeted the small gathering. “Let’s get this party started, bitches…where’s my drink?”

Liam handed him his drink. He swallowed it quickly and made a growling noise. “Now that’s what I’m talking about…bartender pour me another one.” Liam filled his glass again. “Crank up the music”, he yelled. He got his wish and the room filled with loud guitar riffs, screeching vocals and bass.

Slowly, the last of the invited had arrived and soon the other things he had planned would be getting underway. The high class hookers he hired would be arriving in another hour and soon, he and his friends would be knee deep in some quality pussy. He tapped Doyle and Gunn on the shoulders as a signal to join him away from the rest of the crowd.

“Blindfold him and tie his ass up to one of the chairs from the dining room while Gunn and I help the hooker into the cake.” Lindsay didn’t want anyone else to know the hooker was actually Cordelia, which would be an added bonus for the other guys because she was every man’s type.

A drunk Doyle shouted, “Where is the hooker and how did she get passed me?”

“Keep your voice down and just do it.” Lindsay replied.

Doyle shrugged and went to grab a chair then recruited one of the other guys at the party to help him tie up Liam.

Lindsay signaled Gunn with his head to join him. “Ready”

Gunn nodded.

Lindsay entered the room followed by Gunn who looked like a deer caught in headlights when he saw a provocatively dressed Cordelia sitting on the bed dressed like she worked in a Victorian bordello.

“Wow Cordelia” Gunn swallowed hard while trying not to stare too hard at the sexy brunette but he wasn’t doing a very good job at it.

“Hi Gunn, I guess its time huh?” She smirked, still considering putting a stop to the whole thing.

“Come on lets get you into this thing.” Both men helped Cordelia get into the cake.

“I promise I won’t leave you in here too long.” Lindsay said before closing the top. He and Gunn rolled it out of the bedroom into the small hallway.

“Okay its time.” He winked at Gunn.

Gunn shook his head before replying, “This is either going to turn out very good or very bad.”

*~~~*

Liam knew the evening was far from over. One by one his friends were approaching him with congratulatory drinks and trying to talk him out of getting married. Liam knew they were joking with the exception of Lindsay. His comments were serious. He came at Liam from every angel from telling him he thought he was too young to even suggesting Elizabeth wasn’t right for him. But what surprised Liam the most was when his best friend brought up the fact that he thought Cordelia was a more suitable partner for him. It was at that moment, Liam abruptly ended the conversation. He was convinced he was doing the right thing, marrying Elizabeth. Cordelia may have been his first love but he made a commitment to Elizabeth and was determined to see it through even though he still had feeling for the brunette. Cordelia would always have a special place in his heart.

Quickly, he aborted his thoughts of her and tried to get back into the groove. He was approached by Doyle and Warren. “Hey guys, where are your drinks?” His buddies just smiled and grabbed him by the arms, one on either side of him.

“What’s going on?” Liam asked.

“Just trust us” Doyle replied. The two men sat Liam into the hard back chair and Doyle began securing Liam’s hands and his legs while Warren placed the blindfold over his eyes.

Everyone in the room laughed, clapped and yelled, anticipating what was to come.

“Is this necessary?” Liam asked.

“You’ll see” Doyle replied.

“I don’t think I will be seeing anything with this blindfold on.” He laughed.

“Smart ass” Doyle responded and slapped him lightly on the back of his head.

The cake was rolled in about ten feet away from Liam and like clockwork the blindfold was removed and Cordelia popped out of the cake to his astonishment and the most inappropriate song began to play. The song was “Closer” by Nine Inch Nails.

You let me violate you, you let me desecrate you
You let me penetrate you, you let me complicate you


Everyone around them shouted and hissed and couldn’t believe there eyes.

Lindsay and Gunn helped Cordelia out of the cake. She smiled and twirled around then pointed to the bachelor seated far away.

Help me I broke apart my insides, help me I’ve got no soul to tell
Help me the only thing that works for me, help me get away from myself


Oh God, no…why couldn’t she be a stripper? That I could handle but not this.

I want to fuck you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside
I want to fuck you like an animal
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to god



Never taking her eyes off of him, Cordelia slowly lowered herself to her knees and crawled towards him like a cat heading for its milk bowl. When she reached him, she slowly ran her hands up his legs to his knees caressing them.

You can have my isolation, you can have the hate that it brings
You can have my absence of faith, you can have my everything
Help me tear down my reason, help me its' your sex I can smell
Help me you make me perfect, help me become somebody else



Liam could feel the blood rushing to his cock. Don’t get hard…don’t get hard.

She raised herself slowly then turned around and bent over, giving him full view of her ass before lowering herself onto his lap. She rubbed herself against him then laid all the way back and placed her head on his shoulder. She whispered, “Surprise” then let her cheek brush his. Slowly, she got up and walked around his chair, letting her hand move across his chest. She bent her head forward and let her long silky brown hair sensually caress his shoulders, neck and head. She was really getting into it letting the attention from the other men, the music and her strong attraction to Liam control her. She slowly snaked down the chair to a squatting position and wrapped her arms around him and the chair, letting her hands roam the hard wall of his chest up to his neck then to his face.

I want to fuck you like an animal
I want to feel you from the inside
I want to fuck you like an animal
My whole existence is flawed
You get me closer to god


Beads of sweat appeared on Liam’s brow and upper lip. Suddenly, it had gotten hot despite the air conditioner on full blast. I’m going to kill Lindsay…God, she is so fucking beautiful and she smells so damn good. I just wanna. No, I can’t. Oh but her touch feels so good. I want to touch her. Thank God I’m handcuffed.

Cordelia grabbed a hand full of his hair and pulled his head back. Her mouth lingered over his like she was going to kiss him. She wanted to so badly but she didn’t. Instead she sweetly kissed him on the forehead. Realizing what she had almost done, Cordelia knew she had to get the hell out of that situation. She backed up and ran towards the bedroom to everyone’s disappointment.

Through every forest, above the trees
Within my stomach, scraped off my knees
I drink the honey inside your hive
You are the reason I stay alive


“I guess the show’s over!” Lindsay shouted. He looked at his watch and right on the dot the entertainment had arrived. Six sexy women entered the suite and the party was in full swing. Quickly, he picked out the hottest girl out of the six for himself and escorted her to one of the bedrooms and closed the door. He needed to sample the goods for a few minutes before he checked on Liam.


“Gunn removed the handcuffs then yelled to Doyle. “Get him a drink...he’s going to need it.”

“I got him.” Doyle replied with the drink already in his hand.

Liam downed his drink. “Give me another one.”

“Slow down man.” Gunn said.

“Don’t tell me to slow down after the shit you and Lindsay pulled.”

“It was a joke man…chill!!”

“A joke...ha ha very fucking funny!!” Liam threw the glass against the wall. Gunn ducked and covered his face trying to avoid the flying pieces of shattered glass.

“I’m sorry man but it was a last minute thing. If it means anything, she didn’t want to do it but you know how persuasive Lindsay can be!!”

“I don’t care…where is that son of bitch?”

“He went in one of the bedrooms with a girl!” Gunn could see the rage on Liam’s face and he didn’t like what he saw. “Liam, don’t do anything crazy. It was a joke. Grant it a bad one but he’s your boy.”

“Yeah well, he’s about to be my ex-boy because this shit wasn’t cool.” Liam headed for the bedrooms.

Gunn didn’t know what else to say. He wasn’t going to follow Liam while he looked for their friend. Lindsay needed a good ass whipping.

*~~~*

Cordelia slammed the door behind her. She should have listened to her gut. This was a bad idea. Tears welled up in her eyes. She wiped them away with her fingers. She was turning into an emotional wreck and needed to get the hell out of that suite. She took off her shoes and walked over to the bed.

Liam was heated and in the mood for a fight. The first bedroom he checked was empty and the second had one girl inside and several of his friends taking turns. They tried to coax him inside. It was enticing but he refused although it had been a while since he had some. He had to have some self control and most of that was gone no thanks to Lindsay and his antics. He was teetering on the edge.

Quickly, Cordelia began throwing things inside then worked on the zipper of her merry widow. She heard the door open. The sounds of the debauchery taking place outside echoed through the room and then they were gone.

Liam checked the third bedroom at the far end of the hall. He barged in and abruptly stopped. Cordelia Liam mood’s changed from wanting blood to wanting something else.

Cordelia was afraid to turn around. She held the merry widow close to her. She didn’t want it to fall.

**~~~*

Lindsay entered the living room. The lights were turned down low and everyone seemed to be occupied. The music was still blaring and the drinks were still flowing. He smiled and patted some of his friends on the back making sure everyone was having a good time. There weren’t many people in the livingroom. Most were either in the bedrooms or the bathrooms. He couldn’t find Liam anywhere but he had an idea where he was and Lindsay headed for the room Cordelia was in at the far end of the hall. He listened at the door and smiled. He turned the door knob and eased the door open just enough to get a view of the bed and the two people rolling around on it. He closed the door and headed back to his room, patting himself on his back along the way. Mission accomplished.
Elizabeth's Sweet Hangover by tahmoe
Author's Notes:
It's been about two years since I have updated this story. Thanks Greyangle for awakening my muse.

Enjoy :)
Spike watched Elizabeth shift beside him. He leaned his head down inhaling the sweet scent of expensive perfume and sex. He kissed the top of her head and whispered, “Good morning beautiful”

Elizabeth could barely open her eyes. Spike’s voice echoed through her head, sounding ten times louder than it actually was. When she was able to get her eyes into functioning order, she looked up at him. “It’s morning?”

He nodded. “You had quite a bit to drink last night. Don’t you remember saying you would stay?”

Elizabeth began to remember last night. “Oh, God” She rested her head back on his chest. “I will never touch another drop of alcohol again.”

Spike laughed. “That’s what you get Goldilocks for trying to keep up with a bloke.”

Elizabeth rolled onto her back. She placed both her hands over her eyes, rubbing them slowly to help ease her throbbing head. “You’re right…it’s your fault.”

Spike reached across her and pulled the small drawer out from the bed side table. He grabbed a small travel size packet of aspirin and placed it on top of the sheet in front of her. “I think this is what you need.” He got up and stretched his body before entering the small bathroom.

Elizabeth could not help but notice his naked muscled perfection as she watched him enter the bathroom. Lustful thoughts entered her mind but were quickly erased from the intensity of the throbbing headache increasing. She grabbed the foil packet and ripped it open with her teeth. She placed the two aspirin in her mouth but had difficulty swallowing them. Her mouth and throat were dry, an obvious side effect from the drinking. She needed some water but she was too achy to get out of bed to get it. Reading her mind, Spike handed her a small glass of water from the bathroom faucet. “Here you go, luv.”

“Thanks” Elizabeth guzzled the water down just like she did all those drinks from last night.

Ready for his morning cigarette, Spike looked for his leather jacket. He spotted it lying on the floor near the door. He remembered leaving it there last night while he and Elizabeth wrestled to the bed. He smiled, thinking about last night and how he was in the right place at the right time. He did not expect to see her at the club and couldn’t resist letting her know he was there even though she was with her fiancé.

He picked up the jacket and patted down the breast pocket finding his cigarettes but not his Zippo lighter. His brow creased. This was the pocket he always kept it in. He searched the two side pockets and still no lighter. He dropped to his hands and knees and searched the floor, picking up their discarded clothing going as far as to empty the contents of Elizabeth’s purse with hopes of finding it. Where the bloody hell was it? He searched under the bed and still no lighter. “Bloody hell!!!!” He shouted.

Elizabeth watched Spike search the room and dump out her purse.

“What’s wrong?” She asked.

“Have you seen my lighter, pet?”

Elizabeth shrugged. “I remember you had it at the bar but that was the last time I saw it.”

“Right the bar… I must have lost it after being tossed around by that fellow who was trying to get his paws on you.” Spike pouted. “I was bloody fond of that lighter.”

Elizabeth saw the disappointing look on his face. “I’m sorry”

“Don’t be sorry pet…it’s not your fault.”

“But if I wasn’t up there dancing on that stupid bar you would not have gotten in that fight with that stupid guy.”

“You’re right. It’s your fault.” Spike smiled. He didn’t mean it. “No worries, I’ll just have to get another one is all.” Will you do me a favor and search that drawer for some matches.” Spike pointed.

Elizabeth sat up and leaned over to access the drawer. The sheet covering her fell, exposing her tanned naked breasts to Spike’s view.

Lustful thoughts entered his mind as he watched her search for the matches, disappointed when she found them so quickly. He was enjoying the view.

Elizabeth pulled out the matches that had the name of the motel printed on it and instead of handing them over; she rose up and walked towards him on her knees. Spike was standing at the foot of the bed watching her with a slight tilt of his head. She looked like a naked slave girl offering her goods to her master and Spike could feel himself getting hard. His lost lighter became a distant memory. I want her. Inches separated them. She smiled, struck the match and held it up to his face. He placed the cigarette in his mouth and let her light it for him.

Elizabeth tossed the matches not caring where they landed and placed her hands on his hips. She kissed his chest down to his stomach. Spike watched her and placed one of his hands in her tangled blonde hair. With his other hand, he took the cigarette out of his mouth and blew out the smoke then held it at his side. Every touch of her lips felt like warm rain making his cock grow and his legs shake. Slowly his eyes opened and closed. The pleasure from her mouth had a drugging effect on him. Relaxed, he took another puff of his cigarette and blew it out and continued to stroke her blonde hair in awe of her soft lips and tongue as her mouth journeyed back to his chest. He removed his hand from her hair and slowly guided it to the right side of her face where she was bruised. He whispered. “How’s your cheek, luv…is it still sore?”

Elizabeth stopped kissing his chest to answer him. There was a lazy smile on her face as she looked at him. Her eyes sparkled with lust. “A little” she replied. Lowering her head, she looked at his erection jutting out, her pussy going soft at the sight.

Spike wanted to get a better look at the bruise. “Tilt your head for me.” Carefully inspecting it, he noticed the bruise was more purple than red and there was some slight swelling. He wondered how she was going to explain what happened to her face without letting anyone know her whereabouts. He didn’t want to bring it up because this certainly wasn’t the time which by his estimates was running out. She would have to leave him soon.

He offered Elizabeth his cigarette and she gladly accepted it, taking a slow drag from it. She blew out the smoke then looked into his eyes. Smiling, Spike pulled her up by her shoulders until she was on her feet. She was much taller than him but in the right position for him to return the favor. He placed his hands on her hips and his lips on her stomach, kissing her just above her belly button. So soft. His hands glided over her ass down the backs of her thighs and calves then back around, creeping slowly to cup her small full breasts. Spike caressed the soft mounds, pinching and squeezing her nipples in unison.

Elizabeth took another drag from the cigarette and watched Spike hands and mouth caress and tease her heated body. She moaned, enjoying his touch.

Spike needed to be inside her. He looked up at her. “Lie down for me.”

Elizabeth handed him the cigarette and lowered herself down onto the bed never taking her eyes off of him, green and blue communicating the joy that was to come. Spike discarded the cigarette into an astray behind him on the motel dresser. Turning back to face her, he watched as she slowly parted her legs, showing him the wet gleam of her readiness.

Knee first, he climbed onto the bed and placed his hands on the insides of her thighs kissing one then the other, spreading her wider. He could spend forever there but that was wishful thinking and what counted was right now. He rose up then grabbed his cock and rubbed it up and down her slit, watching the expression change on her face.

Elizabeth’s mouth formed a tight O. The sensation of his cock rubbing against the softness between her legs had it quivering like a butterfly wing. She was taken aback by the suddenness of her response considering he hadn’t even penetrated her, yet. She shivered in anticipation. She wanted him to take her long, hard and deep.

She was so sensitive…so responsive to him. Spike could feel her pulsing along the nerve rich underside of his cock as he continued to rub it against her wetness.

Spike was losing the battle between self-control and desire. If he kept this up, he would come on her instead of inside her. Slowly, he eased the tip of his cock inside then stopped. Her wet quim was tight with suction causing his body to tense. He couldn’t come quick again like he did last night, consumed by her heat. He dug his knees deeper into the mattress and lifted her, impaling her on his cock. He gasped. Her pussy loved his cock and didn’t want to let it go. “Yessssss”

“Spike” She whispered.

Spike’s body demanded that he thrust…that he fuck. He lowered her legs and himself back to the bed, silencing her whimpers with a passionate kiss. His thrusts were slow and deep as their desires and mouths tangled in mutual intensity. Their bodies rose and fell in perfect sync bonded by their passion, sweat and secret.
Liam's Sweet Hangover by tahmoe
Author's Notes:
Thanks to everyone who left reviews.
Chapter 14-Liam’s Sweet Hangover

The intense sensation to urinate woke Liam out of his sleep. His body was stiff and he was lying in an awkward position on the bed. His right long muscular arm was stretched across the small bedside table and his right leg rested numb on the lush carpeted floor while his other leg and arm rested comfortably on the bed. Slowly, he started to move his right arm and leg, trying to get the blood circulating while he moved his other leg from the bed to the floor. Once the feeling returned to both limbs, he stood up and let out a gasp. His head felt like it had been hit with a two-by-four. He placed his hand against his left temple and massaged it, hoping some of the throbbing would subside. Between drinking at the bar and back at the suite, he was surprised he didn’t get alcohol poisoning and unless he wanted to travel down the same road of alcoholism like his grandfather and his father, Liam knew he needed to cut back on his drinking.

He walked unsteadily, his pathway to the bathroom littered with discarded clothing. Where are the aspirin when you need them? He made it to the bathroom and immediately lifted the marble toilet lid and let out a steady stream of dark urine that kept coming. Relieved, he exhaled then looked around the elegant marble bathroom, admiring the Jacuzzi tube, steam shower and gold fixtures. He stared into the toilet bowl, shook his penis one last time then flushed.

He made it back to the bed without stumbling and got comfortable lying on his side. Relieved that some of the pounding in his head had subsided, he thought about last night. The events were still fresh in his mind. What a night. He chuckled, remembering being at the mercy of his intoxicated buddies blindfolding and handcuffing him to the chair. He didn’t like it because the sense of being helpless was not a trait he could identify with. The men in his family were strong, take charge kind of men but weak when it came to alcohol and beautiful women. Both he could attest to last night. Thinking he was going to receive a traditional lap dance from some hot stripper wearing cheap perfume, it was a shock to his system when the blindfold was removed and his stripper was no other than Cordelia Chase. The outfit she wore was typical Cordelia, sexy without being sexual and classy without being trashy. She mesmerized him and here she was lying next to him sound asleep. Last night was incredible. They made love for hours, oblivious to the world outside his bedroom door without a single word uttered as they allowed their bodies to speak for them

Once again, he had initiated the whole thing. He’d done it now. She was going to hate him all over again. He reached out and brushed a long dark brown lock away from her face. “Please don’t hate me.” Liam didn’t realize he’d made the statement out loud.

Cordelia stirred at the sound of Liam’s voice. Slowly, she opened her eyes, getting a view of his massive chest that was pressed against her for hours last night. She yawned and slowly turned onto her back. Suddenly feeling modest, she pulled the covers up to her neck then ran her a hand through her hair, pulling it back from her face.

“What time is it?”

Liam glanced at the clock. “It’s 8:30.”

Cordelia could barely look him in the eyes. “I have to go”. She started to get out of the bed, pulling the top cover with her.

“No, wait” He grabbed her hand. “Don’t you think we need to talk about last night?”

She yanked her hand away. “Nothing happened last night.” She wrapped the cover around her body and began looking for her clothes.

Liam was slightly stunned, his brow rising in confusion. “A lot happened last night and we need to talk about why it happened and what we’re going to do about it.”

“What we did last night meant nothing.” She lied. She rushed into the bathroom and slammed the door. She avoided looking at herself in the mirror as she quickly put on her clothes and gathered her toiletries from the marble counter top then walked out of the bathroom, still avoiding eye contact with him.

Cordelia’s statement had stung making Liam angry. He jumped out of the bed and began looking for his underwear and clothes. He began to dress quickly, wanting to get the hell out of the room. He stared at her. Liam was heated. “Fine, it was a mistake…a stupid indulgent mistake!!” He yelled at her. He put on his underwear and pants, looking at her the entire time. “I guess that’s what you’re going to tell Elizabeth so you can get your revenge!!”

Cordeilia was annoyed. “Revenge, what the hell gave you that idea? If I wanted revenge you idiot, I would have told her about the first time but I didn’t. You have your best friend to thank for that.”

Liam was confused. “Then why?” He stopped wrestling with his clothes and took a several steps towards her.

She huffed. “Isn’t it obvious?” She began to shiver at his nearness, her heart swelling in her chest. “I wanted you and I’ve never stopped wanting you.”

Liam closed the gap between them and quickly secured her into his arms, crashing his mouth to hers. She welcomed the bruising kiss, sucking his tongue deeper into her mouth. Her hands tangled in his hair as their mouths turned this way and that way, stealing each other’s breath.

He lifted her off the floor. She wrapped her long beautiful legs wrapped around his waist as he guided her to the bed, his mouth never leaving hers. The kissing seemed to go on and on until finally it wasn’t enough. His mouth left hers, moving to the sides of her neck then to the cleft in her throat. It still wasn’t enough. Liam lifted himself from her body and grabbed the sides of her expensive magenta silk blouse popping off two of the four buttons that was fastened from the bottom up. Quickly working loose the front clasp of her lace bra, he freed her ample breasts, his mouth descending until one of her hard nipples brushed his lips before his tongue help guide it deeper and deeper into his mouth.

He bit and licked the surrounding flesh, quickly removing to the other breast and taking the other hard peak into his mouth. His large hands took possession, squeezing and caressing her breasts as his mouth moved across them giving gentle bites, and swirls of his tongue to the neglected undersides before meeting in the center then down to her flat stomach and navel. His hands caressed her waist and hips, tugging her skirt down with her panties, pushing them both completely off while still maintaining his dominate position between her legs. Next, his hands went to his belt and zipper, undoing them to release his huge erection. He pushed his pants down but not completely off.

Cordelia grabbed his cock and positioned it at her opening. Liam snaked his way in, burying himself to the hilt. She gasped. He jerked slightly extinguishing the thought of coming right now out of his mind. That incredible feeling that he has only felt with her came rushing back from last night. There was nothing gentle about his thrusts as he took her hard and deep and she met him stroke for stroke as they stared into each other’s eyes until they climaxed, sweating and out of breath.

A knock at the door interrupted their bliss.

“Liam, are you awake?” asked Lindsay.

Cordelia and Liam looked at each. “That’s Lindsay. I don’t think he knows you’re in here. He whispered. “Grab your stuff and go hide in the bathroom.” He slide out of her, quickly pulling up his underwear and pants. He rushed to help Cordelia gather her things, throwing them after her in the bathroom. He looked around the room, making sure the things they had forgotten were kicked and shoved under the bed.

“Can I come in?” Lindsay started to open the unlocked door.

Liam heard Lindsay turning the door knob. Quickly, he raced to the door, pushing it closed. “No!!!!” He shouted while watching Cordelia put the last of her things into the bathroom and close the door.

Lindsay grinned. She must still be in there with him. He decided to play with his best friend. “Do you have a girl in there?” He laughed. “You cocksmen. I didn’t even see you leave with any of them then again, I was pretty occupied myself.” He continued to laugh while placing his ear to the door to hear what was going on. “Come on let me in. I’m tired of standing in this hallway.” He banged on the door.

“Open up”

Liam ran his hands through his hair, took a deep breath then let it out before opening the door. He forced a smile to his face. “Hey man what’s up?”

“What took you so long?”

“I wasn’t decent.”

“Decent? Not that I’m gay or anything but I’ve seen your hang low probably more times than your future wife.

Lindsay made a quick assessment of the room. “So where is she?”

“Where is who?”

“The hooker”

“I don’t have a hooker in here.” Liam put on his Calvin Klein button down shirt without tucking it into his pants then picked up his shoes and socks. He sat on the bed and began putting them on.

“You mean to tell me. You slept in this room by yourself without sampling any of that prime pussy I purchased for you last night.”

Liam didn’t answer him right away. Cordelia’s pussy was definitely prime but Lindsay didn’t need to know that.

“Nope…I was hammered and I guess I passed out.”

“Loser”

“Say what you want. I still had a good time except for your little surprise.” He glared at Lindsay. “I was looking for you last night and had I found you, you would have been a dead man. How could you put Cordelia up to something like that?”

“It was a joke. The chick I purchased to dance for you last night had a striking resemblance to Elizabeth but I couldn’t have her due to some shitty overbooking. I was in a bind so she helped me out.”

“It wasn’t funny. You put both of us in an awkward position.”

“All come on…don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy the show. She was fucking hot. I got a hard on and so did a lot of other guys watching her work that toned tight body. I don’t know why you ever gave that up.”

Liam shook his head. “You know why.” He nervously glanced at the bathroom door then back at Lindsay. “Let’s get the hell out of here.”

Lindsay looked at this watch. “We still have a couple of hours before checkout. I was going to order breakfast from room service.”

“Can’t do breakfast…I have to head home and get changed. Elizabeth and I have some stuff to do for the wedding.”

Lindsay rolled his eyes. “Whatever, lets go. I’ll tell you what you missed in the car while you were sleeping it off.”

They exited the bedroom

Liam thought about Cordelia. He didn’t want anyone to know she was there. “Have all the guys left?”

“Yeah, the ones with the girlfriends left last night. They didn’t want any trouble with their future ball and chains if they found out they spent the night with hookers. Doyle, Warren and Gunn left about an hour ago.”

Good nobody was around. “Ahh, I think I forgot something. I’ll meet you at the elevator.”

“Okay” Lindsay walked out the door, grinning and chuckling all the way to the elevator. I know exactly what he forgot.

Liam entered the room calling out Cordelia’s name.

She opened the door and asked, “Where is Lindsay?”

“He’s meeting me at the elevator.”

“What about the others?”

“No one’s here”

She exhaled. “That was close”

He didn’t respond. He just looked at her.

“What?”

“I forgot how beautiful you looked in the morning.” He ran his hand along her cheek giving her a weak smile.

Cordelia returned his gaze, feeling the pull. She leaned into him, offering her mouth. Liam didn’t hesitate, letting his tongue move lightly across her lips before entering her inviting mouth. The kiss started off slow then increased to a fevered pitch.

She tore her mouth away from his. “We don’t have time for this again. Lindsay’s waiting for you and if we don’t want to get caught, you better leave now.”

“I want to finish this.”

“No, we are finished.”

“Cordelia?”

“No, just go…we’ve done enough damage.” She turned her back on him, walking into the bathroom to finish gathering her things.

Liam left without saying another word. He met Lindsay at the elevator.

“What took you so long? I’ve been standing out here forever.” Lindsay could tell his best friend’s mood had changed. He looked frustrated.

“Let’s just go” Liam replied.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=16640