Steps by facingthesun
Summary: William and Buffy are stepsiblings (run now if that grosses you out). They have a love/hate relationship—heavy on the hate—until they have an ‘encounter’ in the bathroom. The couple will face some issues, including but not limited to William’s tendency to peep on his crush, their next-door neighbor, Drusilla.
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 6101 Read: 3419 Published: 02/19/2006 Updated: 04/06/2006
Chapter 1 by facingthesun
Title: Steps
Pairing: Human Spike/Buffy
Rating: NC17
Disclaimers: I own nothing. Thank you to Joss for letting me play without being sued.

Chapter 1

At ten minutes until three, William sat at his desk, binoculars in hand, ready for a show.

“Oh, God, will you just look at that?” he croaked, watching as his neighbor undressed. His mouth went dry, taking in Drusilla’s long dark hair and delicate pale skin.

“Come on, show us some more. Take it off.”

“Yeah, that’s it,” he whispered, his tight jeans feeling even more snug as she unfastened her flimsy bra. At the sight of Drusilla’s dainty breasts, William bit his lower lip and walked his fingers toward his zipper, desperate to alleviate the building pressure.

“God, God…” Though Drusilla had already changed her clothes, William kept the image of her naked body burned in his mind as he handled his erection.

“William!”

“Oh, bloody hell…”

“William! What are you doing in there?”

Ignoring the shouts, William continued to tug and stroke, determined to reach orgasm.

“William!”

“Go to hell, Buffy!” he yelled, hoping she wouldn’t notice his lack of breath. “Stop banging on my bloody door!”

“Are you—you’re touching yourself again, aren’t you? God, William! Can’t get through a day without doing that?”

Gritting his teeth, William listened as stepsister tried to open the locked door. “I’m doing my homework! Fuck off!”

“Open the door!”

“Why, you wanna watch?”

“Gah! You-you’re disgusting!”

“That’s right,” he panted, resting his forehead against the cool surface of the desk after reaching climax.
***

“William!” Buffy raised her fist to beat on his door again, but was surprised when it flew open.

“What is your fucking problem?”

Buffy could only grunt, finding herself pushed into the nearest wall. Her eyes widened as William squeezed her upper arms and shoved a knee between her legs. “Stop it! You’re hurting me!”

“Good,” he smiled bitterly, pushing his fingers deeper into her skin.

Stung by the pain, Buffy lowered her eyes, terrified that he’d see her cry. “Let go of me! Let go, you asshole! I don’t want your hands touching me. I know where they’ve been--.”

“You shut your filthy mouth!”

Buffy struggled, jerking to the left and right until the doorbell rang. “You should get the door, dickhead.”

“Why, bitch?”

“I was trying to tell you that I had a friend coming over. I wanted to introduce you to your precious Drusilla.”
***

William heard Buffy’s soft whimper once he released her arms.

“Buffy, God—Drusilla’s here?”

Not answering, Buffy examined her injuries. “I’m going to have so many bruises…”

“Did she want to meet me? Did she request it? I should change—no, I’ll wash up—no, I’ll—ow! Ow!”

Lost in his thoughts, William wasn’t prepared for the blow. With all her might, Buffy jumped and punched his nose. When he stumbled back, she kneed him in the crotch and took off running.
***

“Buffy, is everything alright? I heard screaming.”

“Ah, you know how siblings can be.”

“I’m an only child.”

“Really? I used to be one too before shitface moved in.”

“Shitface?”

“Others call him William, I prefer to call him shitface,” Buffy said, walking Drusilla into the living room.

“Your arms…”

“I fell on a, ah…I’m sorry, I can’t think of a good lie right now. Can you wait here while I get ready? When does the aerobics class start?”

“In half an hour. Take your time, Buffy.”
***

“I need to use the bathroom.”

“Wait your turn.”

“How’s your nose?”

“It won’t stop bleeding because of you.”

“You deserved it. How’s everything down below?”

“That’s none of your business.”

“She’s waiting for you,” Buffy said, sitting on the edge of the bathtub, watching as William cleaned his nose.

“Why’d you ask her here?”

“Because you’ve never had the guts to do it yourself. You love her, but have you even spoken two words to her?”

“Why are you such a pain in the ass?”

“You should ask yourself the same question.” Putting aside her workout clothes, Buffy stood next to William and searched his face while looking into the mirror. “You can’t tell that I hit you. Drusilla won’t know that you were beat up by a girl.”

“You sure?” William asked, narrowing his eyes. “It looks awfully swollen to me.”

“If you want some recovery time, I can give you her number. You could give her a call.”

“You’d do that for me?”

“Yeah. Why do you seem so shocked? Hey, how do my arms look?”

“I suppose… Uh, I want to—to apologize...”

“God, don’t hurt yourself,” she chuckled. “In fact, don’t even bother. You wouldn’t mean it anyway.”

“I would too! Don’t say statements like that as if you know me! You don’t know the things that I do, the way that I feel—you don’t know me, damn it!”

“Oh, William,” Buffy sighed, patting his shoulder. “You watch Drusilla from your window. You do it every single day. You don’t talk to her because you get too nervous and shy. You hate me because…well, because I know you too well.”

“You do not.”

“Yes, I do,” she whispered, kissing his cheek. “I’m sorry about your nose. I’m sorry about everything.”

“Buffy?”

“Shhh.” Holding his face between her palms, she gently kissed his lips. When he didn’t push her away, she leaned into his body and moaned as she explored the depths of his mouth.
***

William blinked twice, stunned by his stepsister’s sudden change in behavior. He couldn’t believe that it was Buffy who was filled with so much passion and desire as she clung to him, hungrily devouring his mouth. What bewildered him the most was the fact that he responded to each kiss, curious of her taste. He slipped his hands under her tank top, wanting to feel her curves, and he lifted her off her feet, wondering how her little body would fit in his arms.

“Buffy,” he gasped, hoping to get a word out as she caught her breath. “What-what is this?”

“As of right now, I’m going to say it’s something wonderful.”

“What will it be later on?”

“A mistake probably.”

“Shit. You’re right.”

“But-but can’t we just be in the now and worry about later later? Please?” Buffy asked, trying to win him over, sweetly searching his eyes. “Please, William?”

“Uh…” Discarding words, he answered her by initiating a second round of touches and lingering kisses.
***

“I’m going to get in so much trouble.”

“No one needs to know.”

On her back, sprawled out on the bathroom floor, Buffy moaned in approval as William pulled each bra strap off her shoulders. He yanked the garment to her waist, not bothering to take it off completely before latching onto the hard nipple of her left breast.

“You’ve done this before, yeah?”

“Once. Can you slow down a bit?”

“No. Sorry. If I do, I’ll chicken out. You’re too young, Buffy.”

“I wasn’t for Angel,” she replied, weaving her fingers through William’s bleached hair as he tried to do everything at once. His head was in her cleavage, one hand was between her thighs and the other was unbuckling his pants.

“Angel? You let that goon touch you? He’s older than I am.”

“I wouldn’t use the word ‘let’.”

“What?”

“Nothing. You have a condom, don’t you?”

“Well…”

“William. Seriously?”

“Want me to stop?” he asked, spreading her legs wide.

“I guess not.”

“You guess?”

“I don’t want a kid with an uncle-daddy, okay?” Buffy joked, gesturing him forward.

“You trying to ruin the mood here?”

“No, no,” she groaned as he entered her and stretched her wide. “Sorry.”

“You sure you’ve done this before?”

“Positive. Kiss me?”
***

William collapsed, cursing and frustrated.

“Hey, it’s no big deal.”

“No big deal? I nearly killed myself, Buffy.”

“It’s okay, really. I’ve never had an orgasm anyway.”

“What?”

“I can’t be disappointed if I don’t know what I’m missing, right?”

“Never?”

“Nope.”

“You should’ve mentioned that before,” he mumbled, pulling out and rolling to his side. “Have you even tried?”

“No, I don’t masturbate constantly like some people. Maybe it would help if a honey like Riley Finn moved into Drusilla’s house. Think he’d be stupid enough to change in a room without blinds on the windows?”

“Drusilla…”

“I knew you forgot about her. She might still be downstairs. If not, I’ll give you her number.”

“You’re still playing matchmaker after what we did?”

“Our parents wouldn’t let us date. We’re steps, but we’ve been raised like brother and sister. They’d shit their pants and like you mentioned before, there’s the age difference.”

“Why-why’d you let it happen? I mean, why didn’t you push me away?”

“Why didn’t you push me away? Why did you let it happen?”

“Shit.”

Chuckling, Buffy kissed his cheek and draped a leg over his naked body. “It’s my fault. I kissed you first. You just kissed me back.”

“I undressed you…bloody hell, I put my dick in you.”

“Gee, Will, you make it sound so romantic.”

“It wasn’t, pet. We fucked on the bathroom floor. Do you even know the amount of germs that live in this rug? All I did was grunt away when you didn’t even come. We didn’t use a rubber—God, I’m a bastard! You should hate me! Fuck, I hate me! You’re my stepsister!”

“Could you scream a little more? God, do you want my mom to hear you?” Sitting up, she reached for her clothes and started to dress. “I didn’t think it was that bad. I liked it. I enjoyed myself.”

“It was a mistake.”

“I knew you’d say that! Didn’t I say you’d say that?”

“You can’t tell anyone.”

“Not even my new best friend, Drusilla?”

“That is not funny.”

“I think differently. Ha, ha, ha,” Buffy said, standing up to zip up her jeans. “I think it’s hilarious.”

“Buffy, you can’t--.”

“I won’t tell! I swear! Yesh, should we write up a contract or something? I won’t tell. I won’t get you in trouble. Are you satisfied now?”

“I guess so.”

“Get dressed, it’s hard to pretend that nothing happened when you’re lying there naked.”

“Buffy…”

“What?”

“Are you okay?”

“Since when are you worried about my feelings?”

“Thought it’d be polite to ask,” William shrugged, avoiding her eyes. “And, believe it or not, I do care.”

“I’m fine. A little confused, but fine.”

“I had no idea we’d get carried away like that, pet.”

“You regret it?”

“Do you?”

“I asked you first.”

“No. It felt right—hell, it felt fantastic.”

“But it was wrong and on so many levels.”

“I tend to do the wrong things, take peeping for example.”

“You have a point,” Buffy said, a soft smile on her face.

“Are things alright between us?”

“They couldn’t be much worse.”

“True.”

Taking baby steps forward, Buffy offered William her hand, helping him off the floor. “You should really get dressed.”

“You don’t like gawking at my heavenly bod?”

“No, I do, very much, and that’s why you should cover up.”

“Anything for you, baby,” William chuckled, pulling on his pants.

The next minutes were filled with a heavy silence as they glanced at each other coyly. Neither of them knowing what to do or say.

“We should head downstairs.”

“Couldn’t agree with you more.”

When they remained still, Buffy laughed softly and waved him forward.

“I won’t tell,” she whispered, squeezing him tight, happy that he was returning the crushing embrace.

“It’ll be our secret.”

“I wish I would’ve come with you.”

“Next time you will.”

“Next time?”

“Next time, you have my word.”

Buffy moaned, melting against her stepbrother as he sealed the promise with a lingering kiss.
***
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=17641