First But Not Only by comatosed
Summary: Buffy and William have been best friends since Middle School- nearly inseperable since sixth grade. But High School is something very different. Over the summer before 9th grade, William changes his appearance and takes on the moniker 'Spike'. Buffy, desperate to keep her best friend, also changes in order to fit in with Spike's new crowd. She develops a tentative friendship with Spike's girlfriend, Drusilla. But when Dru and Spike break up for what seems like the last time, Buffy takes a chance and ends up losing her virginity to her best friend and first love. But when the secret gets out and Spike betrays Buffy in the worst way possible, Buffy handles it the only way she knows how- she runs. Seven months later, she's back in Spike's life. Will they be able to rebuild their friendship? Will they become lovers once again? And what happens when Buffy gets herself into something she really can't handle? Will Spike help her any way he can, or will he take a page out of Buffy's book, and run?
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Buffy/Other, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 6348 Read: 3675 Published: 03/04/2006 Updated: 03/09/2006

1. A Smile, A Smirk, A Laugh by comatosed

2. Together by comatosed

3. Believe by comatosed

A Smile, A Smirk, A Laugh by comatosed
Author's Notes:
This is an angsty fic! It is all AU, all characters are human, Buffy pines after Spike in this fic- not vice versa. SPIKE IS NOT THE GOOD GUY FOR A GOOD PORTION OF THIS FIC! It is ultimately Spuffy, but there is a whole lot of angst to get through first. Spike will come off as a jackass in parts of this fic. Just please be nice, this is my first try at writing BtVS fanfiction. so I'm learning. Thanks to my awesome beta and fellow Georgia-girl, Amanda. You're amazing, sweet! Thank you, and enjoy!
Buffy groaned and rolled over out of bed. Monday. Ugh. School… again. But the thought of school inevitably spurred thoughts of Spike, her best friend. She smiled to herself in the mirror as she brushed her hair. Mmm…

*FLASHBACK*
Buffy sat uncomfortably in her sixth grade English class, fidgeting about on the floor with her nose buried in a book, pretending to read. She hated silent reading. She hated reading. Mrs. Edwards, her teacher, glared reproachfully at her over her glasses, and Buffy stilled.

That was when he walked in. William Mast. He was beautiful, to Buffy at least, with his shaggy brown curls, beautiful blue eyes wide behind oversized spectacles, and defined cheekbones that accentuated his smooth features. Buffy perked immediately, and watched as Mrs. Edwards rose and approached this new child. She took the note he timidly offered her, and he glanced around the room nervously as he shifted from foot to foot.

Buffy smiled and waved at him. He opened his mouth to say ‘hi’, but she quickly put her finger to her lips and mouthed ‘silent reading’ at him, carefully waving her book about. He smiled gratefully at her and nodded.

Mrs. Edwards finished reading the notice about her new student, and whispered to him that he should find something to read and somewhere to sit until silent reading was over so he could be introduced. He nodded, then turned away from the woman and took an uncertain step towards Buffy. Buffy smiled and gestured for him to join her. He paid no mind to the few other students who tried to wave him over, and immediately went and plopped down next to this lovely girl.

She was blonde haired and hazel eyed, with an adorable little nose that crinkled when she smiled, as she was now. He watched her quietly remove a pad of post-it notes from her bag and a couple of pens. She handed him a pen and with her own wrote in careful script, ‘Hi! I’m Buffy Summers. What’s your name?’ on the first post-it. She handed him the pad and watched him read it.

He took his pen in his left hand, then scrawled in masculine, sharp lettering, ‘William Mast. I just moved here from England.’

Buffy read the note and then looked up and smiled at him. She leaned forward so her mouth was right next to his ear and whispered to him softly, her breath tickling his skin, “Hi, William.”

“Hi, Buffy,” he whispered back.
*END FLASHBACK*

Spike stopped outside 1630 Revello Drive and waited for Buffy on the sidewalk. She ran out of the house and slowed to a stop in front of him.

“Hey, loser,” she grinned mischievously.

Spike smirked. “Hey, brat.”

They began walking and trading insults on their way to Sunnydale High School. It was the first day of December, but in southern California, even winter was easily tolerated.

“Captain Peroxide.”

“Midget.”

“Man-whore.”

“Aw, you know you love it, pet!”

“Pig.”

“Oink, oink, baby.”

Buffy rolled her eyes. They were approaching the school. And Drusilla. Spike’s girlfriend, who Buffy had formed a tentative friendship with, if only to please Spike. Spike spotted his girl, and he and Buffy approached her with smiles on each of their faces.

“Hey, luv,” Spike greeted Drusilla, giving her a quick kiss while none of the faculty was watching.

“Hello, my Spike,” Drusilla said in that low, haunting voice of hers. It always made Buffy want to shudder.

“Hey, Dru.”

Drusilla turned in Spike’s arms so her back was to his front, his chin on her shoulder, and greeted Buffy with a smile.

“Hello, Sunshine. Thank you for bringing me my Prince safely.”

Spike smirked at that and pecked Drusilla on the cheek.

Buffy grinned. “Yeah, sometimes I wonder how he manages to dress himself in the morning. At least I’m not the only one who knows he needs help to get to school.”

Dru giggled while Spike mock-glared at Buffy.

“Not like you fare much better there, eh, pet? Look wot you’re wearin’!”

Drusilla jumped in, “Now, now, Spikey. I quite like Sunshine’s clothes.”

Buffy blushed slightly. As much as Buffy was unsure about Dru, she appreciated compliments from someone Spike cared so deeply about. “Thanks,” Buffy said quietly. She glanced down at her ensemble: a deep red top with an image of a black rose on it, a pair of tight black jeans, and what she had labeled her ‘skank boots’- knee high black suede heels. She had changed her wardrobe the same time Spike had because she wanted to be accepted with his ‘new crowd’. Anything to ensure that he wouldn’t leave her or their friendship behind.

The bell chimed and Dru and Buffy parted ways with Spike. The girls had first period Algebra together while Spike slaved away in Auto Mechanics. As they went to first period, Dru began to confide in Buffy about her fears that Spike was being unfaithful.

“Sunshine, do you think Spike would ever dishonor me by being with another woman?”

Buffy was caught off guard, but answered honestly. “No, I don’t think so. He talks all the time about how much he loves you; how you’re his ‘Dark Princess’. Why?”

Dru sighed sadly. “That awful Cordelia Chase. She’s been singing nasty songs about my William. Saying that he’s been visiting another when he goes away to Neverland…”

Buffy was one of the few who could decipher Dru’s insane prattle, so she knew that ‘Neverland’ translated to ‘when Spike was high’. Buffy shrugged. “I doubt it. You know how Cordy is. And I don’t think Spike would ever risk losing you, even when he’s stoned off his ass.”

Dru smiled. “Sweet Sunshine, always trying to cheer her birdies up. Perhaps you’re right.”

The two settled into their desks, and class began.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

That afternoon, once school had let out, Buffy was waiting outside for Spike so they could walk home together. While she waited, Angel, a tall, bulky junior came up to her.

“Hey Buffy, what’s up?”

Buffy looked at him. She’d never much liked Angel; he and Spike weren’t very friendly, so she just avoided the older male.

“Not much. Waiting for Spike.”

“That dickhead? I don’t see why you and that guy spend so much time together. He’s not half the man I am,” Angel said snidely.

Just then, Spike appeared next to Buffy.

“Really now, Peaches. That’s no language to use in front of a lady,” Spike said calmly.

Angel just sneered, offered an angry goodbye to Buffy, and left.

“Thanks, Spike. That guy gives me the heebie-jeebies.”

“No problem, luv. Let’s go.”

As they walked, Spike started, “So, can I ask you something?”

“Always. You know that,” Buffy replied.

“It’s about Dru. I think she’s startin’ to have eyes for that Angel ponce. You don’t think…”

Buffy giggled. This was just too much. First Dru, now Spike, too? Was their relationship that screwed up?

“Hey now, pet! This isn’t funny!”

Buffy controlled her laughter and said, “No, Spike- it is! Dru asked me the same about you this morning! Apparently Cordy’s been saying that you’re a lot more single when you’re high, and it had Dru worried.”

Spike looked at Buffy disbelievingly. “That right?”

“Yep. I think you two need to talk.”

“I would if she’d stop talkin’ in bloody circles for two minutes!” he exclaimed, frustrated.

Buffy just giggled again, and they kept walking.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The next few days proceeded without consequence, until Friday. Dru and Spike had been arguing more than usual lately, and Buffy could feel the imminent break-up approaching. They had gone through this so many times it was laughable, but they always ended up back together, somehow or another. But for some reason, this time felt different. It was.

The break up came the next Monday afternoon, and Buffy got all the details from Spike on the walk home from school. He was so angry, so frustrated at that point, that he ended up punching several trees.

Buffy watched him fume, watched him near tears only to scream and punch another tree. As they neared Buffy’s house, she asked him to come inside.

“Why, Buffy? Do you really want me around your mum when I’m liable to break something?” Spike asked tightly.

“My mom’s not here. She’s in LA for the week, buying art. Come on. It’ll help you keep your mind off today, or you could talk about it. Please? I don’t really want to be by myself all day.”

Spike looked at her. “All right then, pet. I’m a free man now. ‘Spose I can spend the day with my best girl.” He smirked at her, and Buffy punched him in the arm, laughing.

“There’s the guy we all know and love. Pig.”

Spike just grinned and held the front door open for her.
Together by comatosed
Author's Notes:
Thanks to Amanda for her beta-skills, and thank you SO MUCH for the supportive comments. Really a great incentive to keep on writing.

WARNING: The next chapter is going to be where the NC-17 stuff starts coming in. Just so you know!
Buffy walked inside, and Spike followed her. He shrugged out of his leather duster and hung it over the banister of the stairs before walking into the kitchen and plopping down at the island, putting his elbows on the table and his head in his hands.

“Why, Buffy? Why the fuck did she have to go and do that to me?” Spike groaned while Buffy dug around in the pantry for something.

She looked back at him, over her shoulder. He looked so… broken. Like he would wither away into dust at any moment. ‘I know we’ve got some instant hot chocolate here somewhere…’ she thought to herself.

“AHA!” Buffy said loudly, abruptly standing up and banging her head on the underside of the top shelf of the pantry. “Owowowowow,” she sang, dancing around the kitchen with one hand on her head and the other triumphantly holding the box of Swiss Miss Instant Hot Chocolate, complete with mini marshmallows.

Spike watched this interesting debacle with wide eyes, and couldn’t help the smirk that edged up the corners of his lips. It was when Buffy banged the box down on the counter and mumbled something about ‘evil pantries that hide hot chocolate and then try to kill you when you finally find it’ that Spike really couldn’t help the loud laugh that erupted from his chest. He was so strung out on emotion after Dru ended it because ‘she didn’t think she wanted to be tied down for all of high school’ and ‘she didn’t want to hold Spike back from meeting other people’, that pretty much anything was likely to get an overblown reaction from him.

It was suddenly remembering why he was at Buffy’s house, letting her make him some much needed hot cocoa, that had Spike banging his head against the island, tears rolling down his perfect face.

He looked up at Buffy, who had finished her cocoa preparation and had set him a steaming mug next to his left elbow, and whispered in a defeated voice, “I don’t think I can live without her Buffy. I just don’t think I can.”

Buffy lowered her head so that her chin rested on the counter and her eyes were level with his. “Don’t say that Spike. Please don’t say that. You know it’s not true. You know that you’re stronger than that, just like I know it. You’re fourteen. You’re only a freshman in high school! I know it hurts now, but you’ll get through it. I know you will.”

Spike just looked at Buffy as though she was crazy. Buffy sighed and grabbed her hot chocolate in one hand and Spike’s arm in the other. “Get your cocoa,” she ordered him before dragging him into the living room and sinking down onto the couch, pulling him down with her.

She waited for Spike to get comfortable, with his knees bent and spread wide in a totally relaxed way, and his cocoa in his right hand, the base of the mug resting on the arm of the couch. Then she set down her own mug, grabbed the TV remote, and settled down next to Spike, resting her petite blonde head on his firm stomach and curling her feet onto the couch with her.

Spike watched her wide-eyed for a moment, unsure of what in the world was in Buffy’s head. (Which, incidentally, was the mantra ‘Please don’t push me away, please don’t push me away…’) Finally, he let his left hand drift down to rest on her stomach, and Buffy nearly sighed in relief that he hadn’t freaked out on her. She poked a button on the remote and found a comedy show that would hopefully help cheer Spike up.

The two watched TV for a while before Spike finally whispered, “I have to go home soon, pet.”

Buffy rolled over onto her back, and her head slid from Spike’s stomach to his lap. “No you don’t,” she said softly, “Call your dad. Tell him you’re spending the night here. You’ve done it before.”

“Why?” Spike asked simply.

“Because I’m afraid of what’ll happen if you’re alone.”

Both were quiet for a moment.

Spike sighed deeply. “I should at least go and get some clothes from home to wear to school tomorrow, pet. Don’t rightly want to go in the same clothes, yeah?”

Buffy nodded absently. “But I’m going with you. And you might as well go ahead and pack for the whole week.”

“The whole week, luv?”

“Yeah. I don’t want you out of my sight, mister.”

Spike smirked at her, his cheeks sucking in and causing his gorgeous cheekbones to become even more pronounced. “Just like old times then, eh, kitten?”

Buffy smiled. “Yeah. Just like old times.”

*FLASHBACK* (Personal note: I love flashbacks!)
Buffy and Will sat in Buffy’s room, on the floor, surrounded by photographs of the two of them together. They were in eighth grade now, and working on a project for their literature class. Mrs. Childs had assigned that each person in the class pair up, choose a topic, and create a scrapbook on that topic. Buffy and William (who now preferred to be called ‘Will’ for short) had, of course, paired up together to document their now two-year-old friendship. Will had spent the night at Buffy’s to work on school projects several times before, but this time was different. He was spending the entire week at her house for this endeavor, to make sure that it was the most amazing project ever.

Will picked up a picture of Buffy and himself from seventh grade. They had their arms slung around each other and were standing in front of Cinderella’s Castle at Disneyworld, in Florida. Both of their families had flown there for summer vacation that year, and they had spent a week there visiting the different parks.

Will showed the picture to Buffy and she smiled. “Think we should put this one in there, luv?”

“Yup!” Buffy said. She pointed at a page reserved for vacation pictures. “Right there.”

Will carefully painted the back of the photo with glue and handed it to Buffy, who stuck it into place, the tip of her tongue peeking out of her mouth in concentration. Buffy finished placing the photograph and turned to Will, a huge smile on her face.

“Remember that Aerosmith ride? God, how many times did we ride that thing?”

“Exactly? I think it was forty-three times total.” Will smirked. “But as I recall, it was you that kept wanting to ride it again, and then you’d go and sing and dance all through that damned line…”

“Hey!” Buffy exclaimed. “You like them too. Remember that concert we went to with my mom and your dad a few months ago? You’re the one who fought our way to the front of the crowd.”

Will blushed. “Yeah, ok, they’re good. Do we have any pictures from that concert?”

“Yeah, I think so. Maybe in this box over here…”
*END FLASHBACK*

Buffy and Spike didn’t get back to Buffy’s until about nine-thirty that night. Both were exhausted- Spike from an emotionally trying day at school, and Buffy from helping Spike carry his clothes down the street.

“You want me to set up the couch so you can go on to bed, luv? You look like you haven’t slept in days,” Spike offered.

Buffy looked at him for a moment. “No,” she finally said. “Come sleep in my room, like you used to. I did say I wasn’t letting you out of my sight.”

Spike shrugged and followed her up the stairs.

Spike stripped down to his boxers in the bathroom while Buffy changed into a crème silk camisole and green and crème plaid flannel pants. She was pulling her golden hair back into a ponytail when Spike walked in. She turned and smiled at him before going to the bed and crawling under the blankets, holding them open for him to follow. He smirked and climbed in next to her.

Spike soon decided he would rather be spooned up against Buffy’s back, not the other way around, so he rolled over to face her.

“Luv?” he said softly.

“Mmm?”

“Let’s swap places. I need to hold you.”

“Ok,” Buffy mumbled sleepily.

Spike carefully lifted himself over Buffy’s body, and for just a bare moment, he was on top of her, looking down at this tired little angel, his best friend. He smirked at how cute she looked beneath him before completing his move and settling in behind her, pulling her back snugly against his bare chest.

Buffy yawned and nudged her body back into his embrace. “Night,” she mumbled.

“Goodnight, sweetness.”

Just before he felt Buffy’s body relax into a deep slumber, he swore he heard her say in a near-inaudible voice, “I love you, Will.”

Spike contemplated this for a moment before finally deciding, ‘Nah, she’s just too tired to know what she’s saying. We’re just friends, is all.’ Then he, too, fell into a deep sleep.
Believe by comatosed
Author's Notes:
Please be nice, I don't know how I am with sex scenes, so feedback is appreciated. Thanks to my awesome beta, you rock Amanda! Little Note: with a few exceptions, the Buffy-loses-her-virginity scene is very much like my first time (after all, this is based on my past experiences with my current boyfriend). The chapter title is because when I lost mine, we were listening to the CD "Believe" by Disturbed (and we broke the bed!). So, once again, be nice to me!
The pair woke up to the screech of Buffy’s alarm clock. Buffy reached out a slow, groggy hand to tap at the snooze button, but Spike was faster, and his method was a little more permanent.

“Bloody annoying little bugger,” he mumbled as he threw the offending item against Buffy’s closet door.

Buffy smiled sleepily and rolled over onto her back. “Good thing I have a spare alarm clock somewhere around here, huh?” she said softly.

Spike laughed at her quietly. “So what time was that thing set for?”

“Six forty-five.”

“Ungh. Should I shower first, or do you want to, luv?”

“You go ahead. I’ll go see what I can make us for breakfast.”

“Oh no, pet! You’re not poisoning me with that crap you call cooking!” Spike said, his face the epitome of mock horror.

“Relax. I think we have microwave waffles. I’ll make mine, you make yours, k?”

“Oh. I can survive that then,” he smirked.

“Asshole.”

Spike just raised an eyebrow at her and got out of bed. “See you in a few then, kitten,” and he disappeared into the hall, then Buffy heard the click of the bathroom door locking.

She flopped back in bed and grinned like a moron. ‘SPIKE was in MY bed!’ Sigh. Sure, he’d spent the night in her bedroom before, but once they got into their teens, he’d relocated to the floor. This was different. This was un-chaperoned, no mommy in town, Spike-was-in-my-bed-holding-me-all-night goodness. Buffy was euphoric.

She’d loved Spike for nearly a year now, but she’d had to keep it a secret, especially since Dru ferreted her way into the picture. But now… with Dru gone- hopefully for good… maybe they could try being ‘Buffy and Spike the couple’ instead of ‘Buffy and Spike the friends’. She sure hoped so. She’d NEVER wanted something so much. She knew that Spike and Dru had been… intimate. Alright, so they’d fucked like little bunnies, and Buffy knew that Dru wasn’t Spikes first, but still. Buffy and Spike had been so close for so long that she was certain they could have a healthy relationship without the sex.

But then, if it came down to it, why the hell not? Who better to lose your virginity to than your first love, right? It’s way more romantic than waiting for marriage, because really, most people fall in love at least twice before they actually marry someone, so it’s like saying, “You weren’t my first choice, but here’s my virginity anyway!”

Buffy finally dragged herself out of bed and down the stairs to find the frozen waffles. She nuked herself a couple and was halfway through the first one when Spike came downstairs, his hair still soggy and hanging in cute little curls, but fully dressed in his usual all-black attire. She smiled at him, took another bite of waffle and simultaneously pushed the box at him.

Spike smirked back at her and took the box, reading the instructions before putting two in the microwave and two in the toaster. Buffy gave him a funny look and he just shrugged. “It’s faster and I want to compare.”

Buffy just snorted into her orange juice and dumped her empty dishes into the sink. She head for the kitchen door before turning around and saying, “Hey, when your done, find me something to wear to school today, please?” in her most adorable voice.

Spike groaned but agreed, and Buffy took off up the stairs.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Once he had finished eating, Spike took off upstairs to Buffy’s room and began looking through her closet first. He found a black satin sleeveless top that he knew was perfect on her, and a pair of gunmetal grey, washed out jeans that looked comfortable and matched alright. (He’d been around Buffy long enough to know that ‘matchy goodness’, as she called it, was important to her.) Finally, he dug out a pair of Doc Martens he had gotten her for her last birthday. He smiled as he thought about it…

*FLASHBACK*
Will stood on the front porch of the Summers’ residence holding a large box haphazardly covered with baby-blue wrapping paper that had “Happy Birthday!” scrawled all over it in silver. Attached to the top of the box was a large, dark blue bow and a card with the name “Buffy” written on it.

Joyce (as Buffy’s mom insisted Will call her) opened the door and smiled brightly at the fourteen year old in front of her. “Hi, Will! Come on in, Buffy’s in the living room with Amy and Jesse.”

Will stepped inside and went into the living room. Buffy grinned from ear to ear when she saw him. “Will!” she screeched and immediately launched herself into her best friend’s arms.

Will laughed and hugged her back, managing to get out the words, “Happy fourteenth, Buffy.”

“Thanks, Will,” Buffy beamed. “Now that you’re here, I get to open presents! I know I’m acting like a six year old, but I want to hurry before something goes wrong like my birthday parties always do.”

Amy just piped in with, “Aw, don’t worry, nothing will happen this year.”

Jesse just whispered to Will, “Thank God I’m not the only guy here anymore!”

Will smirked, but immediately handed over his gift to Buffy.

She took it and smiled at him again, before carefully removing the card and reading it quietly to herself. It was a poem that Will had written her himself, and it had taken him hours. She looked back up at him and said softly, “Thank you so much. That’s the greatest thing anyone has ever given me,” before launching herself into his arms again.

“You gonna open the box, pet?” Will asked, hiding his blushing cheeks in her hair.

“Oh, of course!” she exclaimed, and released him to pick up the box and tear the beautiful paper from him with fervor.

She lifted the lid on the box to reveal a pair of brand new Doc Martens that matched the ones Will always wore.

“She grinned and immediately kicked off her beat up Chucks to pull on the heavy boots, giving Will her own version of his smirk and saying, “I see you took my jealousy to heart, then?”

Everyone in the room laughed, and once Buffy had her new shoes laced up (with a little help from Will), she went on to open her other gifts…
*END FLASHBACK*

It turned out that something bad did happen on Buffy’s fourteenth birthday… not long after the party ended, Joyce had gotten a call from a hospital in LA telling her that her ex-husband, Hank, Buffy’s father, had been in a fatal car crash on his way down to see her and take her ice skating. Buffy hadn’t been to a rink since then.

Spike laid out the ensemble he had chosen for Buffy, with the addition of deep red leather jacket since it was December, and left Buffy’s room to go downstairs and wait for her in the living room.

When she appeared in the doorway, wearing the clothes he had picked out, she smiled shyly and went to pick up her bookbag from it’s place next to the coffee table. The two left together to walk the short distance to school in silence, each of them in their own thoughts: Spike dreading that Dru knew he was spending the week with Buffy, and Buffy dreading that Dru would ask Spike to come back to her.

As it turned out, Dru was nowhere to be seen that day at school, so the day went by without consequence. Spike and Buffy at lunch together, talking about random things, neither mentioning Drusilla or where she might be.

The walk back to Buffy’s was also uneventful, the blonde pair simply debating whether or not they should go out to the Bronze to get hot wings and flowering onions or just order in some pizza. They finally decided that a night in would be good.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Later that night, after the two had finished devouring their pizza and had gotten into their pajamas (grey plaid boxers for Spike, a cotton baby blue cami and pants set for Buffy), they sat on Buffy’s bed playing a relatively innocent game of truth or dare.

“Truth or dare?” Buffy asked after completing her truth, which was to tell Spike what she really thought about Dru- “That she’s insane and a little controlling. And that she just wanted you for your looks.” (Buffy was still blushing as she took her turn.)

“Mmm… truth. Fair’s, fair luv. I’ll pick ‘dare’ when you do,” Spike smirked.

Buffy gave him a mock glare before slipping into her ‘thinking’ face. After a moment she asked, “What do you really think about me, Spike? I mean… am I just your friend, kinda like a little sister, or do you think we could ever be… more?”

Spike was a little startled by this, but he answered honestly, “I think… Well, luv, you’re definitely NOT my little sister. And… I have thought about what it would be like if we were together as a couple, and I like the idea of it, but I don’t know how it would be like in reality, y’know?”

Buffy wished she hadn’t asked that question. Spike didn’t seem at all uncomfortable, but then, he was always good with sharing what he felt. Buffy, on the other hand… Well, she would rather be anywhere else.

“Truth or dare?” Spike questioned softly.

“Truth,” Buffy answered, eyes trained on the bedspread between them.

“Of the people you know right now, who would you most want to lose your virginity to?”

Buffy didn’t bat an eye. She didn’t even look up, just whispered in a barely audible voice, “You.”

“Why?” Spike asked, afraid to raise his voice for fear of jolting her out of this honest trance she seemed to be in.

“Because I love you. I’ve loved you for a long time… I just… we’re such good friends, and then there was Dru and… I always figured you were too good for me,” she finished, her voice rising in pitch just slightly, and her hazel eyes finally rose to meet his deep blue ones.

“I’m not.”

Buffy just closed her eyes and turned her head away.

“Truth or dare?” Buffy asked.

“Truth.”

“Will you kiss me? Just once? I’ve never… I’ve never been kissed… I just want to know what it’s like,” Buffy almost pleaded.

“That sounds like more of a dare, luv,” Spike smirked.

Buffy opened her mouth to retaliate, “No, I asked whether or not you would, it wasn’t…”

She was cut off by his lips on hers, just a gentle touch of soft flesh. Spike gently ran his tongue along her lower lip before teasing her mouth open and slipping his tongue inside for a taste. One hand came up to cup her face in his rough palm, the other strayed to her waist, gently laying her down on the bed and positioning his body halfway over hers, his right leg tangled with her lower body, his erection pressed against her left hip, and his upper body resting to her left while his lips devoured her. They continued to kiss, Spike’s hands shifting so that one could support his upper body while the other trailed down to her stomach where it rested for a moment before easing it’s way up her thin cami to settle on flesh.

Buffy was enjoying this, letting her tongue out to tentatively trace the contours of Spike’s mouth. This was what she dreamed about- Spike, in her room, kissing her breathless.

At first, Buffy really didn’t notice Spike’s hand as it crept under her cami to rest on her bare stomach. Nor did she notice when his hand began creeping upward towards her breasts, his fingertips tracing small circles on her flesh. She did, however, notice when his hand cupped one of her small breasts and he began gently rubbing his thumb across her tit, coaxing it into erectness. Buffy was so caught up in the moment at this point that she didn’t really care when Spike pushed her shirt up over head and threw it onto the floor.

Spike’s kisses were long and decadent, one moment fierce and passionate, the next gentle and teasing. His wandering hand grazed it’s way down from her small, pert tits to her flat stomach, and then further down, his long, slender fingers dipping between her thong and her pajama pants to stroke her hot pussy through the moist fabric of her panties.

Neither of them could stand that torment for too long, and Spike’s deft digits soon found their way inside Buffy’s thong, his fingertips just barely grazing over her overheated flesh. His actions were met with soft moans and gasps from Buffy, uttered through kisses that left her both struggling for breath and craving more.

Spike parted her nether lips with his fingers and slowly slid his long middle finger into her. Buffy, for her part, pulled back from Spike’s lips and gasped loudly, biting her lower lip at the intrusion.

Spike bent his head and kissed her shoulder whispering, “You ok, baby?”

Buffy just nodded her head urgently and ground her hips down against his hand, silently pleading for him to move inside her. Spike began a slow thrusting movement with his hand, using his thumb to stroke her clit and make her shudder every time he did so.

Buffy could feel herself climbing higher with every talented movement of Spike’s fingers, and her climax tore through her seemingly out of nowhere.

Buffy was still in the middle of floating back to earth when she felt Spike beginning to nudge both her blue cotton pajama bottoms and her soft white thong down her thighs. She offered no resistance, though, and she soon found herself naked, with an equally nude Spike nestled between her legs.

Spike began kissing her again, and she let her hands roam up and down his back, using her fingernails to scratch red furrows on his muscled shoulders. She hardly even noticed when he leaned over slightly and dug through his overnight bag for a condom. She did notice when he ripped open the little foil package and rolled the lubricated latex down his turgid length.

“Spike…” Buffy said softly.

“I love you, Buffy. Love you so much,” Spike gasped, moving to nibble at her neck.

“I love you, too, Spike, always,” Buffy replied. “But… Spike?” Buffy said uncertainly.

Spike lifted his head and looked her in the eyes. “Yeah?”

“Please don’t hurt me with this.”

Spike sighed and hung his head, then raised his eyes to look at her through his thick lashes. “I won’t. I promise. I swear I’ll never hurt you again.”

Buffy simply nodded and let her legs fall open a little more. Spike smirked at her and reached between their already sweating bodied to guide himself into her slick body…

And sheathed himself…

Right between Buffy’s ass cheeks! Spike was grinding himself between Buffy’s sweat-soaked ass cheeks and he didn’t even realize it! ‘Oh my God!’ Buffy thought miserably, “I can’t tell him- he’ll laugh at me! What do I do? Oh, what a way for my first time to go…” She finally decided to just wait it out and enjoy Spike’s little gasps of pleasure while releasing mewls of her own so as not to damage his ego. He was so cute, gasping into her shoulder, whispering that he loved her with every thrust. After only a few minutes of this, Spike came into the condom and “pulled out” of her. He didn’t seem to notice, which actually relieved Buffy. That was just too embarrassing.

Spike remained on top of her, blowing cool breaths on her moist neck and sending shivers down her spine. After thirty or so minutes of quiet cuddling, Spike raised his head and looked down at her. “Buffy… I… can we do it again?” Spike asked. “With you on top this time?”

Buffy wasn’t exactly sure she liked this idea. “Spike… I’m just learning here… don’t ask me to do more than I’m willing to try right now, please.”

Spike immediately jumped in, “Oh, no, luv! I just want to show you. I want to show you how good it’ll feel, pet. Please?”

He was pouting. Goddamnit to hell, he was pouting. Buffy could never resist a pout like that. “Ok,” Buffy gave in quietly. “What do I do?”

Spike immediately grabbed her by the waist and flipped them over so that she was straddling him, then pulled her head down for a quick, but passionate, kiss. Then he reached over into his bag for another condom, and Buffy watched as it enveloped his impressive girth.

His hands returned to her hips, and he guided her over his erection. Buffy took it in her hands, gently, and this time she was the one to guide the tip to her entrance. ‘No missing this time, buster…” she thought to herself as she slowly sank herself onto the head of his cock.

Buffy’s eyes widened. He was stretching her beyond belief, and God it hurt, but in such a delicious way. She sank down a little further, her body slowly swallowing his manhood. About a third of the way down his shaft, Spike met and broke her maidenhead.

Tears sprang to Buffy’s eyes at the pain and she whispered softly, “Spike, it hurts…”

“Do you want me on top again, luv?”

Buffy nodded vigorously, and Spike used his hands to carefully raise her now shaking body off of his dick. He gently laid her down on the bed and positioned himself on top of her once more. Buffy once again guided him to her entrance, and he slowly pushed inside, this time actually sliding inside of her hot quim.

It didn’t hurt so much this time, and for the first time, Spike was fully sheathed in her trembling body. He lowered her head and kissed her, beginning a gentle rhythm of thrusting and then pulling most of the way out in long, deep strokes.

Buffy was amazed. Nothing had ever felt this wonderful, ever. Spike whispered that he loved her on every out stroke, and kissed her deeply on every inward one. He gradually increased his pace, until he was pounding into her at a reckless speed, but by this time she was meeting every thrust with equal fervor, moaning out her pleasure loudly.

“Cum for me, baby. I’m so close, want you to cum with me…” Spike gasped out.

Buffy gasped her release, biting her lower lip and arching her body up into his as he slammed into her three, four, five more times before shooting himself into the condom and collapsing on top of her.

“I love you,” Buffy whispered to him.

“I love you, too, baby,” Spike replied before rolling off of her, removing the used condom, and spooning himself against her back.

The two fell asleep in each other’s arms, both totally spent, and completely happy.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=17920