Silently Broken by Suzee
Summary: *11-28-06: 'Sunshine' sequel added/complete* Every night, phone in hand, Buffy Summers gives men a living soundtrack for their fantasies. He started out as just another job—but what happens when ‘Spike’ steps out of the phone and into her life as the very real William, her stepfather’s brother?

And please notice all the warnings, this is not a fluffy story--but it is Spuffy. *Nominated at the Forbidden Awards for Best Spuffy Long and the Spark and Burn Awards for Best Dark and Best Fantasy and at the Cradle of Humanity Awards for Best Story--thank you!* Runner Up for Best Spuffy at Big Bad Awards
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Rape, Child Abuse, Freaky/Kinky, Buffy/Other, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 57 Completed: Yes Word count: 88315 Read: 99155 Published: 03/07/2006 Updated: 11/28/2006
Prologue and Chapter One by Suzee
Author's Notes:
Thank you to Elena for both helping me get this thing a summary (I'm not so good with those) and for beta'ing this.

And this fic has some smut in it ;) Hope you like it...My Boyfriend's Back will be posted tomorrow and this story will be posted every Tuesday (eta: and Saturday)...at least until I decide on a new day :P
Title: Silently Broken

Pairing: Spike/Buffy; with of course, some William in there—but not as a separate person, just as another side to Spike’s personality.

Rating: NC-17, the smut’s there but we’ll just have to see how well I’m able to do it…and yes, that did come out sound differently than I’d intended.

Summary: Every night, phone in hand, Buffy Summers gives men a living soundtrack for their fantasies. He started out as just another job—but what happens when ‘Spike’ steps out of the phone and into her life as the very real William, her stepfather’s brother?



I heard the words come out
I felt that I would die
It hurt so much to hurt you

Then you look at me
You're not shouting anymore
You're silently broken




Prologue:



"Can you feel it? Can you, kitten? Feel me inside you?"

He didn't know how it had gotten to this.

Hell, that was a complete lie; he knew exactly how it had gotten to this. Dru, his love of several years, had turned out to be a right bitch and he'd dumped when he found her sleeping with their neighbor and his wife.

Now it was three months later and he still didn't have anyone. He considered going to a club and getting some girl to come home with him, knew it'd make him feel better.

But with his luck, whatever girl he'd found would be somebody's girl. No way was he putting some other bloke through what he was going through.

So, he'd called one of those chat up lines--or whatever it was they were technically called.

"Oh yes! God, Spike I'm soo close, just a little bit-"

"Buffy, so tight...come on, love...almost there...come on, come for me...know I love the sounds you make. So wet and hot...come for me, pet. Just for me."

"OH! Spiiiikke!" Buffy keened.


So he'd called the line, mad with the idea of paying nearly two dollars a minute, just to listen to some bint trying her best to get him off with fake sexiness and forced pleasure.

But then there'd been Buffy.

**************



Chapter 1




"You feel alright, sweets?" Spike asked about a minute into the conversation.

"Huh? Yeah, sure. So, uh, what do you want to do?"

"Luv, really, what's wrong?"

"Just some stupid stuff. Listen, you're paying for all of this," She reminded him of the thing he was trying his best to forget. "I don't want you to have to pay for nothing."

He wasn't going to pretend that he and Buffy would have these kinds of conversations if they ever 'met' each other, but he wanted to show her that over the last few months, he'd really gotten to know her.

And not just the exquisite sounds she made when she came.

"You're right, I am paying for this, so how 'bout you do what I want and tell me what it is that's got you so distracted," he said determinedly.

She could only wish that someone as sweet--not to mention seemingly incredibly hot--as Spike would want anything to do with her if he met her on the street. But he was giving her the chance now...the chance to act like they had an actual relationship.

She knew it wasn't safe, knew in the end she'd get hurt more when they had nothing--but she'd ignore it for now.

"It really is just something stupid."

"Tell me anyway."

"I have this job where I'm 'with' guys all the time, but because of the damn hours I have to keep, I'm never going to end up with a real relationship. I guess I just look at all my friends, all in these great relationships...and I get lonely."

It literally hurt him to hear her say that. He wanted to be there for her...wanted her, plain and simple.

"You'll have someone, pet," he said instead.


“No, I won’t,” she argued, “But thank you for trying to make me feel better.” She wasn’t ready to accept that he was being nice to her. She was little more than a whore; she didn’t deserve his kindness.

“Yes,” he told her, hating to see her giving up on herself, “You will.”

“I really don’t want to argue with you,” she told him. “And especially not when you’re having to pay for it. So, let’s just get back to what we’re supposed to be doing with these calls--” She wasn’t comfortable with the turn the conversation was taking. It was harder to pretend your life was great when someone showed you otherwise, so she’d just keep not looking.

Denial was a fun thing.

“Come on, Spike,” she said after he hadn’t said anything for a few moments, “You know I get you hot. You know you want it…”

He knew what she was doing. Or, well, he thought he knew what she was doing: reminding the both of them of just what kind of ‘relationship’ it was that they had.

He hated it, but if this was the best he was going to get…

“You know you do, baby. Get so hard just thinking about you. What I can do to you.”

“What do you want to do to me, Spike?” It was a sultry whisper, one that he could barely hear.

“No one else, right?” she asked him before he had a chance to answer her first question, hoping he’d lie to her. She knew he had to have a girlfriend or even a wife. Maybe they didn’t have sex, but she still had to be there. Buffy wanted him to lie.

“No one but you, baby,” he assured her.

“God Spike, do you even know how much I want you? How much I sit here in my bed at night and wish you were really here? That every time I lie down on my bed I think how perfect it would be if you could be here, fucking me.”

Spike just groaned.

“I have this entire house to myself and we could do whatever we wanted….wherever we wanted to do it. Whenever, too,” she added.

“We could spend the entire night together and then in the morning,” her voice was getting silkier, whispering it all to him as if it were some deep, dark secret, “I’d let you get up before me and wait till you were in the shower…and then do you know what I’d do?”

He couldn’t answer her, but it didn’t matter because she didn’t wait for an answer.

“I’d wait just long enough for you to get in there and all wet and slippery and soapy…and then I’d come into the shower with you—I have a very nice shower, Spike, it’s very big—I’d come in there and I wouldn’t say anything to you…

“And do you know what I’d do then?”

“Wh—What?” he croaked, caught up in the web of her fantasy.

“I’d get down on my knees in front of you and I’d take your cock in my hands and I’d stroke it up and down…up…and down, until all of the soap was off, and then I’d take you into my mouth. Do you like that, Spike?”

“Fuck, yeah.”

“Yeah, you like me sucking your cock, don’t you? Can you feel my lips around you?” she asked, turning it into more of an active fantasy. “Feel me sucking on you? Feel how I take you all the way in before slowly letting you back out, over and over again until you’re almost ready to come?”

Again he couldn’t answer. But by now he’d freed himself from his constraining jeans and was steadily stroking himself, his eyes closed, imagining it was her mouth on him instead.

“I’d suck you all that much harder then, all the way back down my throat.” The idea of that, her on her knees in front of him in the shower—her shower—caused him to come more quickly than he’d thought possible. “And after I was done swallowing you all down, I wouldn’t stop, Spike.

“I’d lick you up and down, kissing the tip of your cock every time until you were hard again for me. And then…” She paused just long enough to get him waiting in eager anticipation. “I’d stand up and take your hands and put them on my hips and then I’d say, ‘Fuck me, Spike’.”

“God, Buffy,” he said huskily, gaining some control of himself again and at the same time losing it all. “You’d like me to fuck you right there in your shower, wouldn’t you?” he asked as he imagined picking her up and wrapping her legs around his hips before backing her into the shower wall. “Right up against the wall.”

“Please, Spike,” she begged. Suddenly running the conversation wasn’t enough anymore—, she wanted to get lost in him.

“That’s it, pet, wrap your legs around me…Feel my cock rubbing against you?” Buffy felt something rubbing against her folds as she reached down again to run the dildo against herself. “Come on, love, take me in that pretty little hand of yours again and show me where you need me.” Carefully she moved her hand so the dildo was now penetrating her ever so slightly.

“Doesn’t that feel good, Buffy? Having me inside you like that?”

“Ugh,” she groaned, “Spike, please!”

“You want it hard, kitten? Does little girl want to play rough?”

“Please,” she whispered again.

“That’s it, luv, feel me pushing into you, harder and harder. Slamming into that sweet little cunt of yours? Feels good, doesn’t it?” He was now the one controlling her pleasure as well as his own. “Never had it so good, have you?”

“No, Spike. Never….Harder!” she begged, her hand moving more quickly and forcefully.

“Ugn, Buffy! Can you feel me slamming you back into that wall? Feel how nothing else matters anymore? How all you can feel is my dick moving in and out of you?”

She could nearly feel the water hitting her legs as they tightened around his hips.

“That’s it, luv, tighten those legs, pull me in, baby.” When he groaned one more time she came suddenly, convulsing around his cock—or so she felt. “Spike!”

Her screaming orgasm spurned his second one of the night. “Oh, kitten. God, you’re so good. Just what I need,” he told her several minutes later when he was nearly able to breathe regularly again.

She was still breathing heavily so he continued.

“You know I’d never hurt you, right?” He wasn’t willing to admit how close he’d been to asking ‘I didn’t hurt you, did I’?

“Not unless I asked you to,” she answered, never knowing just how serious he was about the matter, but wanting to reassure him anyway.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=17980