Wild World by Luvver21
Summary: Previously- Money for Nothing- Buffy Summers looks like a typical High School girl to those around her, but what they don't realise is that ont he inside she's in intense pain trying to get over the loss of her mother, forget her past, tame her abusive father, get a new start at Sunnydale high and make a future for herself.
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Rape, Child Abuse
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 8625 Read: 8779 Published: 04/05/2006 Updated: 04/25/2007

1. Sunnydale High by Luvver21

2. Oddest Possible Date by Luvver21

3. Part-ay! by Luvver21

4. Nightmare come true by Luvver21

5. Please God by Luvver21

6. Time to learn by Luvver21

7. Hospital Beds by Luvver21

Sunnydale High by Luvver21
Author's Notes:
I would really apreciate any reviews you might have.This is my first Spuffy story so please be gentle.

Disclaimers: All the characters belong to Joss Whedon and the name of the story is a song by the Dire Straits.
Prologue: Sunnydale High

Buffy Summers sat huddled in a corner in her room listening for any noises outside her door. ‘I’ve got to get out! Now! Now! NOW!’ she thought to herself as she swayed back and forth never changing her rhythm or pattern.

She felt trapped, concealed inside herself, unable to escape from her dark hole of despair. There she sat until finally she was sure no one was around. She stood and peeked outside her door. Satisfied that there was no one there she left her room and entered the one across the hall.

As she entered the room she heard whimpering coming from the bed. She saw her 12 year old sister Dawn curled up under the blankets thankfully unharmed. She quietly crept over to the bed and lay down beside her younger sister of 2 years. There she lay cuddling with her sister dreading the next day as though it was going to be the day she were executed. Though not as severe, she still dreaded the day completely, her first day as a freshman in high school. Finally she crept back to her own room and fell asleep preparing herself for the next day.

**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**

September 1st, 2005: First day of High School

Buffy Summers woke up to her alarm clock buzzing in her ear. She got up, took a shower, got dressed in a red and black halter and silver mini skirt. She went downstairs and started to make breakfast. First down was her brother Angel. He set the table and helped her dish out breakfast before the others came down. Angel Summers was 16 years old. He had been Quarterback of his High school football team in LA and was sure he would be the new star at his new school Sunnydale High.

Buffy and her family had moved from LA that summer a few months after her mother, Joyce Summers had died from a brain tumor. She hadn’t met anyone yet because of all the unpacking that had to be done, not that she was looking forward to meeting anyone. Since her mother had died, her father had become more and more depressed as time went on. Soon he started to drink alcohol to forget his problems. At first it was only a little but soon he grew to depend on it. That’s when the abuse started. He never harmed Angel because he was his star son. Angel knew nothing about the abuse and that’s the way Buffy wanted it to stay. Dawnie occasionally got a bruise or two, somewhere that could easily be covered and would heal quickly. Buffy got the most of it, some from taking the blame from her sister and piling onto her. Now he occasionally hit Buffy. He mostly just called her names because he had started to blame her for her mother’s death because she was the one that had found her. Buffy knew that deep inside he knew it wasn’t her fault and that partly he blamed himself so she tried not to hold it against him what he did to her.

Finally Hank Summers made his way down the stairs, sat at the table with his breakfast sitting in front of him, Buffy sitting across foam him eating hers. Once he had finished eating and Angel had gone upstairs to wake Dawnie he looked up at Buffy. He took one look at her outfit. “Good idea to give the town a heads-up that they’ve got a new world class slut in their town,” he said. Then he walked to the side of the kitchen and grabbed his jacket shoes and bag and walked out the door for his first day of work at his new job as a lawyer at a company called Wolfram and Heart.

A few minutes later Angel and Dawn came down the stairs and Buffy went upstairs to do her final touches to her make-up and grab her stuff while her siblings ate their breakfast together. She heard Angel calling her and made her way down the stairs to the foyer as he and Dawn made their way out the door. They drove past the Jr. High School, where they dropped Dawn off and made their way towards the High School.

They parked in the parking lot near the entrance of the school and as Buffy started to get out of the car, Angel grabbed her arm. “You’ll do fine, Buffy. Try not to worry about it being your first day at a new school. Just try and have fun and make some friends.” “Yeah, you say that but you’re not the one who’s starting her first day of High School in a completely new town, knowing no one. You’ll fit right in with all the rest of the jocks. Where will I fit in?” she asked. “Come on let’s get inside, don’t worry about it, you’ll make friends in no time.

Buffy and Angel made their way towards the school walking side-by-side, Buffy, trying to look tall and proud beside her brother although he was over two feet taller than her. Together they made their way into the school and towards the office where they would receive their schedules, meet the principal and officially start their first day at Sunnydale High.

**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**

Sunnydale High School

The receptionist at the office handed them their schedules and directed them to the principal’s office. “Not all of us are like him” she stated, before she opened the door and announced their presence.

Angel and Buffy sat down in two chairs set up across from the desk. The principal sat in his tall chair (which made him look amazingly small) polishing a shiny golden name plate which said ‘Principal Snyder’. Suddenly the tiny man stood up. As Buffy studied him she found that the tiny man bared a remarkable resemblance to a troll. “Welcome to Sunnydale High” he said loudly. “I know all about you’re history Ms. Summers and I’ll be watching you very closely. A lot of educators tell students, 'Think of your principal as your pal.' I say, 'Think of me as your judge, jury, and executioner.' Now go to you’re first class, and if you cause any trouble, remember, I’ll be hearing about it.”

Buffy and Angel left the office and walked into the hallways. They looked at each other and Angel said “Well that was interesting.” “Uh-huh,” replied Buffy. “C’mon,” said Angel, “I’ll help you find your locker.” Angel and Buffy made their way to Buffy’s locker and Angel left her there while he went to find his own.

As Buffy unlocked her locker and started to put her stuff inside, a nice looking red-head came up beside her. She opened her locker and then looked over at Buffy. “Hi, I’m Willow, Willow Rosenberg.” “Buffy Summers,” Buffy replied. “Are you a freshman?” Willow asked. “Yeah, I’m from LA.” “Well, I’m a freshman here too but I know my way around a bit so maybe I could help you find you’re first class,” said Willow. Buffy looked at her great fully. “Oh God, thank you so much, that would be great.” “I’m not really God, but hey I’ll take it.” Buffy handed her, her schedule. “Oh good, you’ve got two of your classes today with me and I think you’ve got a couple with my friend Xander this afternoon. Maybe I could introduce you later. C’mon first class we’ve got now is English.”

Willow and Buffy made their way towards the English room. As soon as they entered the class full of students the room went completely silent…

*****~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*****

Please tell me what you think.
Oddest Possible Date by Luvver21
Author's Notes:
Disclaimers: Again I own nothing it all belongs to Joss.
Chapter 1: Oddest Possible Date

‘Holy shit,’ was the first thought that went through William ‘Spike’ Black’s head. ‘Who is that girl?’ He watched as she shuffled into the classroom with a nice looking red head. Sitting beside Spike, Oz (Aka: Daniel Osborne) nudged his friend in the ribs.

“Hey look at the red,” he said to Spike as he watched her pull the blonde behind her.

“A little busy looking at the blonde,” replied Spike.

Willow practically dragged her friend to the only two open seats left in the room. Willow sat right in front of Oz as she pushed Buffy into the seat in front of Spike. They were in the very back of the class, and with no one around to see them, Oz and Spike found themselves staring at Willow and Buffy as if they were goddesses, which in their minds they were.

Buffy looked around herself self-consciously to find that everyone had already lost interest in the new arrivals. Soon a young woman entered the class room. “Hello everyone I’m Miss Calendar and I will be your English teacher for this year.” She wrote her name on the board and then started to call the attendance. As soon as she was finished she decided to do some activities to help everyone to get to know each other.

“Alright now, everyone I want you to turn to the person in front or behind you and introduce yourselves. Tell each other a bit about yourselves and try to do this as pleasantly and quietly as possible.”

Buffy and Willow turned around in their seats and looked at Spike and Oz, who said nothing. Buffy looked to Willow questioningly. Neither of the guys were saying anything. They just sat their staring at them.

“Umm….. Hello?” Willow asked, cautiously waving a hand in front of the other red head’s face. Finally he snapped out of it and looked beside him to find Spike still staring at the blonde before him.

“Spike, hey, snap out of it.” He said. When Spike did nothing, he punched him lightly in the arm. Finally Spike broke out of his reverie and looked over at his friend with a questioning glance. Oz tilted his head to the girls in front of him and finally Spike looked to see that the beautiful blonde was staring at him nervously.

“Oh! Sorry about that.” Oz turned back to the cute little red in front of him and they started to talk a bit together, telling each other about themselves.

“So, luv, what’s your name?”
“Umm…Buffy…Summers…Buffy Summers.” She said.
“OK… I’m Spike Black, nice to meet you.”
“Err… Yeah you too.”
“So… My name is Spike Black, my favorite color is black, my favorite song is ‘Clampdown’ by The Clash, my favorite flower is, oddly, daisies and my favorite movie is ‘The Sixth Sense’. What about you?”

“Umm… My name is B-Buffy Summers, my f-favorite color is r-red, my favorite s-song is ‘All the King’s Horses’ by Robert Plant, my favorite flower is also d-daisies and my favorite movie is ‘Charlie and the Chocolate Factory’.

The two of them continued talking and soon Buffy started to feel more comfortable with the bleached blond male.

Soon Ms. Calendar stopped the exercise and every one turned to face the front of the class. “Now, everybody will tell us where they’re from, how they got here and something interesting about themselves.” She started at the front of the class.

“My name is Anya Jenkins, I’ve lived here my whole life, I’m here because I graduated from Jr. High and I like orgasms, but only when they come from my boyfriend.”

“O.k. Anya, that’s… nice, next person, please.”

Buffy realized that most of the people were originally from Sunnydale and knew each other already. When it was Spike’s turn he stood up and said “My name’s Spike Black, I’m originally from London but have lived in Sunnydale with my Uncle for three years and I like Punk music.”

Then it was Buffy’s turn. “Umm… I’m from L.A. and moved to Sunnydale this summer, I’m here because I got expelled from my last school and I really like music, any type. “

Since she was last Ms. Calendar thought she would get her to tell them a bit about what it was like in LA and maybe even why she got expelled. “Can you tell us why you got expelled Ms. Summers?”

“Umm… Well… I s-sort of, hung the Gym Teachers underwear on the flag pole and stole the American Flag.”

The entire class burst out laughing, including Ms. Calendar. The bell rang and Buffy was the first one out the door. The rest of the morning was spent mostly without incident, but when she entered the cafeteria and the entire room started to applaud she knew that everyone had heard about her fiasco in LA. Buffy saw Willow sitting at one of the tables and when she spotted her, she started waving her over.

“Xander had to go to the Library and get some books he’s missing so I won’t get to introduce you.”

“Oh, that’s ok.”
Buffy sat down and the two girls ate their lunch together with only the occasional chatting. When Lunch was over, Willow and Buffy were walking out of the cafeteria on their way to their lockers, when they both ran into two hard, male bodies and fell to the floor.

**~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~**

Riley and Angel looked down at the two girls on the floor and then looked over at each other and smirked for their job well done.

Riley bent down in front of the redhead, while Angel did the same in front of the blonde. “Wow, are you two okay?” Angel asked. “We must not have seen you. Although, how could we miss such pretty things as you?”

“We’re fine,” stated Willow as Riley helped her to her feet. She looked over to see Angel brushing Buffy’s hair away and helping her to stand.

“I’m really sorry, maybe there’s something we could do to make it up to you girls?” asked Riley. “Hey, there’s a party next weekend. Maybe we could take you.” asked Angel looking sheepish. Buffy looked up at him as though studying him. “Sure,” said Willow.

“Great,” said Riley. “It’s at Cordelia Chase’s house, her address is 2023, Grant Place. We’ll meet you there at around 8:00.” “See you two then.” And with that they walked off towards their lockers.
Part-ay! by Luvver21
A/N: OK I know everyone was confused last chapter about Angel asking out Buffy and I’m sorry it took me so long to update but hopefully this chapter should clear everything up. Please keep reviewing and enjoy.




Chapter 2: Part-ay!

Buffy walked into her house and ran up the stairs towards her brother’s room.

“What the hell was that today, Angel? Did you ask me out on a date? “

“Yup” he said casually. He looked up from magazine he was reading to see Buffy’s eyes flashing in anger. Angel looked at her in amusement. “Look,” he said trying not to laugh. “You know that idiot I was with today he really liked you and the red head but couldn’t decide which one of you he liked better, so he asked me to ask you out. I guess he didn’t realize you were my sister. Anyway I decided that we could go to that party together and just have some fun. Plus, remember last year how you hated it when everyone knew you as Angel’s sister, maybe this time we don’t have to let them know.”

“Whatever, I’ll go but I’m not kissing you.”

Angel burst out laughing at that. “I wouldn’t expect you to but Riley might expect one from both you and your little friend. Look we can just go to the party and have some fun. We don’t even have to talk to each other, I can drive you there and you can ‘mingle’. Plus I get to hang with that little red friend of yours.”

“Angel, Willow is not just the kind of girl you can mess around with. She’s sensitive and she’s my friend, so stay away from her unless you’re ready for some major Ass kickage from yours truly.”

Buffy stormed from the room and ran to her own. She turned on her music and lay on her bed thinking about what she was going to do.

~~~~~~~~~^^^~~~~~~~~~^^^~~~~~~~~~^^^~~~~~~~~^^^~~~~~~~~^^^~~~~~~~~~

Slow down, you move too fast, you've got to make the morning last
Just kickin' down the cobble-stones, lookin' for fun and feelin' groovy

Feeling groovy

Hello lamp-post, what's cha knowing, I've come to watch your flowers growin'
Ain't cha got no rhymes for me, do-it-do-do, feelin' groovy

Feeling groovy

I've got no deeds to do, no promises to keep
I'm dappled and drowsy and ready to sleep
Let the morning time drop all its petals on me

Life I love you, all is groovy
~~~~~~^^^~~~~~~~~~~~^^^~~~~~~~~^^^~~~~~~~~~~~~^^^~~~~~~~~~~~^^^~~~~~

‘Wow, who knew that music could be so irritating?’ Buffy asked herself as she leaned over and switched it off.

‘My God, this weekend is gonna be interesting.’
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

The rest of the week at school Buffy and Willow spent most of their time together. Occasionally they would pass Oz or Spike in the hall or would see them in class. Buffy and Willow could both admit that they were totally crushing to each other, but if anyone else asked they completely denied it.

One day Buffy and Willow were sitting in the library studying when Oz and Spike spotted them. They made their way over to their table and sat down across from them.

“Hey Buffy, Willow.” Said Spike, causing the girls to look up and see that they had company. “Hey oz, hey Spike” acknowledged Willow. Buffy just ducked her head and looked down at the book she had been reading.

“So… I was wondering if you guys were going to Cordelia Chase’s party this weekend, maybe we’d see you there?”

“Yeah, we are actually,” said Willow “I’m sure that we’ll see you there.”

“Great,” said Oz. He and Spike both stood and gathered their stuff. Before leaving Spike grabbed Buffy’s hand as Oz grabbed Willow’s. They leaned down and placed a kiss on their palms.

After they’d left Buffy and Willow looked at each other and squealed. Giles, the new librarian, walked out of his office and walked over to the two girls he’d come to know as although very odd and irritating, also very sweet. St the moment, he realized this would be one of those odd and Irritating moment and turned on his heel back into his office.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

For Buffy, the weekend came all too quickly. She and Willow were at Willow’s house getting ready for the party. The day before Buffy had gone over to Willow’s house to make sure she had something to wear and ended up taking Willow shopping. They both bought brand new outfits although neither of them was quite sure they’d been entirely sane when they’d thought these dresses were perfect. Buffy had decided that she was going to try and become her old confident self she’d been before her mother had died and picked a short, dark red dress that went to mid thigh. At the front the neckline dipped low enough to show off enough cleavage that left some to the imagination, but not much.

Willow had bought a dark, emerald green dress that went to her knee and had a large slit up the side. Although it did show off cleavage it didn’t show as much as Buffy’s.

They were finishing up their makeup when the doorbell rang. Willow and Buffy went downstairs and opened the door and invited both Riley and Angel inside.

“You girls look nice tonight,” said Angel. The basic pleasantries were said and then Angel offered his arm to Willow as Riley did the same for Buffy.

Most of the drive was made in silence at the exception of Buffy and Willow who were making faces at each other in the back of Riley’s jeep.

When they arrived at the party they could hear the loud music from outside the house. As they entered the house some of the jocks spotted Riley and Angel and dragged them away.

‘Well, that worked out well then,’ Buffy thought to herself.

Then she spotted Spike and Oz and grabbed Willow’s hand and they walked over to them.

Spike turned and saw the girls walking towards them. His jaw fell open at the sight of Buffy in her beautiful red dress. Oz turned when he heard Spike mumbling to himself and saw them as well. Looking at Willow he was unable to keep insanities from falling form his mouth as well.

Willow and Buffy smirked to themselves as they saw the boys’ reactions.

As they were about to walk up to them Riley and one of his jock friends walked in their path.

“Let us grab you girls a drink,” said riley taking Buffy’s hand and leading her towards the kitchen.

The other guy shook Willow’s hand and said “Hi I’m Parker,” before doing the same.

They led them into the kitchen and told them to sit at the table while they grabbed some drinks.

“Well that was weird,” commented Willow, “they just grabbed us, I didn’t even know that guy.”

Parker and Riley walked back into the rook with two bottles of tequila and four glasses.

‘I thought they were going to grab us one drink’ thought Buffy. Grabbing her glass after Riley had filled it with tequila she downed it and Willow did the same. As soon as they’d finished Riley filled their glasses again.

Buffy and Willow were so caught up, they didn’t notice that Riley and Parker weren’t drinking.

*************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~************

Please Review

BTW: the song in this chapter was Feelin' Groovy by Simon and Garfunkel
Nightmare come true by Luvver21
Author's Notes:
Just a warning this chapter deals with rape and abuse. It's not really detailed but if you find that sort of thing disturbing I advise you not to read this chapter.
A/N: Really, really sorry it took me so long to update.

Chapter 3: Nightmare come true


As Buffy leaned on Riley for support and Willow on Parker, the two men smirked at each other. “This was going to be fun.’ Riley turned to Buffy looking concerned. “Buffy are you okay?” he asked. Buffy turned to him, her eyes glazed over, with a goofy smile on her face. “I’m fine! In fact I’m better than fine, I feel great!” she announced. “Me too!” Willow chimed in. “Why don’t we go upstairs and you two can rest,” suggested Parker, “you look really tired.”

Riley and Parker led the two girls upstairs and into one of the bedrooms they lay them down and decided to leave the girls there for a while before coming back up, not wanting to make anyone suspicious. They left the room locking the door on their way out.

As soon as the men left the room Willow and Buffy each stumbled over to one of the double beds, passing out as soon as their heads hit their respective pillow. If they’d been less knackered they probably would have noticed how odd the room was. With two beds and a divider down the middle, there were absolutely no windows and the only source of light was the light coming from under the doorway.

Parker and Riley went back downstairs and joined in with the group of jocks mocking some poor kid.

*************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~************

Spike was looking around the party searching for Buffy but when he couldn’t find her he figured she could be anywhere in this huge mass of teenagers and finally gave up figuring he could possibly catch her before she left.

He went back to his conversation with Oz. Although it wasn’t much of a conversation considering Oz’s habit to not say much. Unless, that is, the subject of a certain red head were brought up.

*************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~************

A few hours later Parker left the group to get something from outside; he came back a few minutes later with a bag in his hand. Riley looked up at him as he was walking up the stairs and Parker nodded at him. A few minutes later Riley followed him up the stairs and met him at the end of the hall in front of the dark, locked room.

They unlocked the door and entered. Parker dumped the contents in his bag onto the end of Willow’s bed. On the bed (not including Willow) there was some rope, tape and two knives. Each taking a knife they cut the rope and tied the girls’ hands to the bed posts, and then their legs. Then they woke them up.

*************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~************

When Buffy and Willow woke up their first impulse was to try and move their arms. When they realized they couldn’t move at all they panicked. Buffy looked towards Willow and called to her. Willow looked over at her and they stared at each other in panic.

Buffy caught a movement in the side of her eye and turned towards it. Then she saw Riley and Parker step out of the shadows. Parker was holding a roll of duct tape looking at her menacingly. As Buffy was about to scream, Riley’s hand came down on her mouth. He moved his hand with only enough time for Parker to cover her mouth with the duct tape. Then they proceeded to do the same to Willow. Riley walked back over to the couch and grabbed the knives. He threw one to Parker and then walked over to Buffy.

Buffy and Willow started to shake their heads franticly and try to cream from behind the duct tape but were cut off from each other by the divider in the middle of the room being drawn.

Riley walked over to Buffy and opened his knife and lay down on the bed next to Buffy and pets her hair in a calming gesture. “Shh, baby, its okay,” he said soothingly but it did little to calm Buffy as the knife drew closer to her. “I’ll make it all better.” And he brought the knife up to the top of her shirt and cut down.

Buffy screamed and whimpered as much as was possible with tape on her mouth as the metal of the knife bit into her flesh. Riley peeled away her clothes, to reveal a red gash from her neck to her stomach. He ran his hands along her flesh and then brought his hands up to her breasts. She tried to squirm away from him. “Fine, that’s how you want it!!” he said fiercely, and then proceeded to cut her pants off. He flung her pants to the ground followed by his own. Unable to watch as he took her she shut her eyes and then finally passed out from the pain and blood loss.

*************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~************

Willow stared up at Parker as he carefully cut Willow’s clothes off. She looked terrified. “Hey, don’t worry baby, at least you’re doing better than your friend over there. Riley’s a bit sloppy with knives.” He said with an evil grin.

Willow started weeping as he cut the remaining clothes off her body and plunged into her virgin core.

*************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~************

By the time Riley and Parker were finished with the girls, Buffy was passed out and Willow was weeping hysterically. That was how they left them.

*************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~************

As everyone started leaving the party Spike and Oz were still searching for Buffy and Willow. When they didn’t see them exit with Riley, they decided to search the upstairs of the house to see if maybe they had been left behind. They walked up to the stairs and checked every room in the hall way. When they finally reached the last door and opened it the room was to dark for them to see anything and when they entered the room it took them forever to finally find the light switch. They turned the light on and looked around the room in horror. They saw Willow tied to the bed unconscious. They walked over to her and her eyes flew open and she tried to break free. “Willow. Shh… It’s Oz, we’re gonna help you baby. Don’t worry.” Willow started weeping ad the two men looked at her with tears in their eyes for her suffering. They removed the tape from her mouth and removed the ropes from her wrists and ankles.

“We have to get her to a hospital.” Oz said as he wrapped her up in a blanket, trying to calm her down as she mumbled non-sense under her breath. “They did… Wasn’t me….Not my fault… Not hers either… Oh God Buffy!”

“Wait, Buffy?! Willow what happened to Buffy?” asked Spike.

“Wasn’t her fault” whispered Willow.

Just then they heard a groan from the other side of the divider. Spike ran to it while Oz looked on while comforting Willow in his arms.

Spike tore the divider away and looked in horror at the tiny girl on the bed.

*************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~************

Please Review
Please God by Luvver21
Spike stared down at the bed and almost vomited. The sheets, the floor, and –oh God- the tiny girl on the bed were all covered it sticky, dark, red, horrifying blood. Buffy was still unconscious, her eyes fluttering beneath her closed eyelids. Spike rushed to the side of her bed and tried to untie her without damaging her more than had already been done. It was impossible for him to untie the ropes without moving her. He was about to cry in frustration when something caught the light in the corner of his eye. He turned towards it and went over to inspect it. It was a knife, covered with the blood of the girl that lay on the bed beside him.

Spike rushed to the side of the bed and quickly cut the ropes, then ran to the doorway and called for help. Cordelia Chase came running up the stairs and started yelling. Spike ran out to her and said “Call an ambulance. I mean Two! I mean two ambulances!” “Spike, what’s going on?” She tried to walk around Spike to see what had happened but he blocked her. “You don’t wanna see it Cordy. Just call an ambulance.” Cordy ducked around him and ran towards the door before he could stop her. She looked around the room, wide eyed. “Oh God!” she ran towards the edge of Buffy’s bed and nearly broke down crying at the sight of the girl bleeding on the bed.

Spike ran down the stairs, grabbed the phone and called for the ambulances himself.

“Hello, Sunnydale Emergency Station, how can I help you?” asked the phone operator. “There are two girls, they were attacked, and we need a couple ambulances.” Said Spike, trying to stay calm in order for the woman to be able to help him. “The address is 2023 Grant Place.” “Okay stay calm don’t touch the girls, just wait for the paramedics.” Spike hung up the phone and ran back upstairs.

He opened the door to find Willow still weeping in Oz’s arms and Cordelia sitting on the pillow with Buffy’s head in her lap. Not to mention Buffy’s blood all over herself. Cordelia was crying silently, trying not to disturb Buffy. Even though she didn’t know Buffy very well, she was suddenly feeling very protective of her at that moment and decided that she would try to get to know her and help her get through the pain she would obviously have coming. Cordy worked out how she could become a good friend to Buffy in the future. Not letting her self think of the possibility that Buffy could die.

Suddenly Cordelia, Oz and Spike heard the wailing of sirens and Spike ran downstairs to let the paramedics in and show them to where Willow and Buffy were. The paramedics came rushing through the door. Intent on getting to the injured people as quickly as possible, not knowing to what extent the girls had been injured. They rushed up the stairs behind Spike and gasped at the scene before them.

The first three paramedics rushed over to where Buffy lay with her head in Cordy’s lap, the other to Willow who was weeping into Oz’s shoulder. The paramedic checked her out and found that Willow had burns on her wrists and ankles from the ropes and a few shallow cuts from where the knife had nicked her. He carried her in his arms quickly to the ambulance with Oz following closely behind. “We’re just going to check her out and make sure that none of the injuries get infected and that there is no internal damage.” He explained to Oz. “Do you know what happened?” he asked. Oz just shook his head and told him that they’d found them tied to the beds. “Is it possible that this was a rape?” he asked Oz. Oz looked astonished that he hadn’t even considered this option and finally, sadly nodded his head yes.

The paramedic left Oz with Willow in the ambulance, Oz trying to get her to calm down, while the paramedic went up to help his partner.

He rushed up the stairs and aided his partners in checking her pulse and inspecting her wounds. Cordy and Spike stood in the corner watching silently as the paramedics did their job, both of them praying to God that she would be alright.

Once the paramedics finished checking her wounds and her pulse two of them ran down to grab a stretcher, one of them stayed by the girl’s side and the other went over to explain the damage to Spike and Cordelia.

“We think this might have been a rape,” he explained to the two shocked teens. “There is blood everywhere from wounds mostly on her thighs and chest, they could easily be infected and with all the blood it is impossible to tell what may have happened. We have to bring both girls into the hospital to check for internal injuries and infections as well as some other things. We are hoping that we can get your friend over there into the hospital as quickly as possible and keep her stabilized until we get her hooked up to some machines that will help her to regain her health and strength. One of you may ride in the ambulance but only one.”

“You go, Spike” said Cordy. “I can drive there and meet you at the hospital.”

Spike thanked her and rushed down to the ambulance behind the paramedics carrying Buffy in the stretcher.

Cordelia walked behind them with the last paramedic. “Is there a chance she could die?” she asked him. He stopped and gave her a sad look before continuing to walk down the stairs. “Right.” said Cordelia.

She silently followed the rest of the people rushing through her house and rushed to her car. She waited as the paramedics loaded Buffy into the back of the vehicle before driving cautiously behind them, thinking silently to herself how sad she would be if she lost this opportunity to make a good friend.

********~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*********

At the Hospital:

Spike, Oz and Cordelia sat quietly in the waiting room thinking quietly to themselves, praying to God and trying to hold themselves together and not cry in despair. Spike looked up as he heard footsteps coming towards him. Jumping up as he saw the doctor heading towards them.

“I assume you are the three that arrived with Willow Rosenberg and Buffy Summers?” he asked. “Yes” they replied in unison. “Have their families been informed?” he asked. “I called their homes but there was no answer. I left a message. I also called Angel’s cell, he and Dawn are on their way.” said Cordelia. The doctor looked at her approvingly and continued on to the explanation.

“Both girls have severe wounds. They were raped and beaten, although Miss Summers did get the most of it. She has some internal would where the knife was shoved inside of her. But they will heal with medication and we have no reason to operate, they are not very severe. She also has cuts along her body and will need several stitches to close them up as well as with Miss Rosenberg. They also had their wrists and ankles rubbed raw from the ropes they were tied with but they will heal and not leave a scar. Both girls are unconscious from the blood loss but we will operate as soon as possible and then you will be able to see them.” The doctor left them to process this information and returned to the operating room where they would be stitching up the girls’ wounds.

They heard a noise from the doors of the hospital and looked up to see Willow’s parents rushing into the hospital. They rushed over to the teens, thanked them for what they’d done and then went to the main desk where they could find someone to explain to them what was wrong with their baby girl.

The teens stood in shock, finally ending that shock with Spike kicking over a chair and Cordy bursting into tears, Oz looking extremely angry ran over to Spike to calm him down before sitting down next to Cordelia and attempting to comfort her. “How could someone do that to them?!” she finally cried out. “Don’t worry, we’ll find out who did it.” Said Spike in a menacing tone.

Just then the doors to the hospital crashed open and Angel ran in Dawn running in behind him. “What happened?!” he asked them as soon as he reached them. A doctor came over to ask him who he had come to see and then proceeded to find yet another doctor who could explain to him and Dawn the damages to his sister.

After finally finishing asking questions, they returned and sat with the rest of the group. “I’m gonna kill whoever did this to her” he swore. “Don’t worry; we’ll have your back” said Oz, Spike nodding his head in agreement.

“Where’s your father?” asked Cordelia. “I’m not sure,” Angel said sadly, “I have no way to contact him. But as soon as he gets here I’m sure he’ll take care of everything.” He said with confidence, unknowing to him that his father was sitting in the basement drunk off his ass.

Dawn gave him a sad look knowing well and good that their father wouldn’t care about Buffy.

******~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***********
Please Review
Time to learn by Luvver21
Buffy woke up, she noticed she was lying in a large white bed, surrounded by large white curtains and, between a small opening in the curtains, she could see a large whit room. She was in hospital. Slowly, she remembered the events of the night before.

Suddenly, she leaned over the bed and vomited into the garbage can that, coincidentally, sat right beside her bed. ‘Seems the nurses knew what a wonderful morning I was going to have.” She thought humorlessly.

Buffy sat up, got out of bed and walked out of her secluded space of curtains and into the main room. As she looked around, she noticed many other areas that were secluded from the room by pure white curtains. As she slowly crept out of the room she heard a nasally voice come from behind her. “Where do you think you’re going?!” Buffy turned around to see a young, obviously bleached, blonde in a nurse’ uniform glaring at her. “I was…hum…” she replied, unable to come of with a very good excuse for why she was out of bed. “You’re going to have to wait for the doctor before you can leave” the nurse said in a haughty tone ignoring Buffy’s attempt at speaking.

The nurse directed Buffy back to her bed, roughly. As Buffy lay back in bed she tried as hard as possible not to cry as she thought of Parker and Riley. Then she panicked. ‘O God! Where the hell is Willow!?’ She rushed from her bed, ignoring as the high pitched voice of the nurse screamed at her. She rushed to the first curtain, then the second whipping them all open. When she got to the ninth curtain she found Willow sitting up in her bed, reading happily. “Willow!” she cried out, hugging her best friend tightly.

Willow looked up and frowned at Buffy. “Buffy what are you doing out of bed? You’re supposed to be waiting for the doctor to check on you? Didn’t the nurse tell you? NURSE!? Did you not tell her to…?” Buffy cut her off. “Willow I had to see if you were okay. “Buffy, of course I’m not okay, but you ended up a lot worse off than I did. I mean look at you. You look like crap, no offence.”

Buffy looked down at herself and saw the many bandages that covered her body. ‘Guess I was so doped up on Pain Killers I didn’t notice them.’ She thought. “None taken, sorry Willow, I’ll go back to bed. I hope you’re feeling good though. I’m really… sorry about what happened Wills.”

“Don’t worry Buffy, I’m feeling fine, and it wasn’t your fault. Let’s just try and repress for now.” Buffy nodded her head, exited the curtain and scowled at the nurse as she returned to her bed.

Buffy sat in her bed for about thirty minutes before the doctor came to her bed. “I’ve checked on your friend Willow, over there, we’ve talked and worked some things out and have decided that after I’m done checking you over, you should return at a later date for a check up.” She said calmly to the small blonde in front of her. Buffy nodded her head in agreement and let the doctor check her over.

Once she had done checking Buffy over, the doctor asked the nurse to grab Willow so they could discus the arrangements. The nurse wheeled Willow over, a few minutes later, in a large wheel chair. “Alright,” said the doctor, “I have checked you both over and think that you should both stay in the hospital for a few more days. It’s hard to tell right now, but there seems to be some minor damage that without treatment could become more serious. I’m gonna let your friends in here, they haven’t been shutting up about seeing you two. They’re worried sick.” As soon as the doctor left the nurse came in to give them a stern look and then left them. A few minutes later the door bashed in and Angel, Dawn, Willow’s parents, Cordelia, Spike and Oz came crashing through the door.

Angel came in took one look at his sister and looked away with tears in his eyes. Spike came rushing to the side of her bed, grabbed her face in his hands and smashed his lips to hers. The kiss turned from hard, to tender as Spike brushed his tongue across her lips. Buffy opened her mouth and granted him entrance. As the kiss broke off, Spike leaned his forehead against hers and stared deeply into her eyes with concern, relief and care. Buffy looked back into his eyes with confusion but also happiness.

Willow gaped openly at the couple, before her face was turned by a tender hand and her lips met Oz’s. Spike and Buffy turned to look at their friends, happy for them and then turned to each other and their lips met in another kiss.

The rest of the group was starting to feel a little bit uncomfortable so Dawn decided to leave the four of them alone, in their own little world. “We’ll… uh… be out… yeah.” Said Dawn as she grabbed Cordelia and Angel by their elbows and dragged them from the room. The two couples didn’t even acknowledge their departure as they continued kissing like there was no tomorrow.

As they reached the outside of the room, Angel started pacing. I don’t understand how this could’ve happened. I was there the whole time. I kept an eye on her, how could they have slipped away without me noticing?”

As Angel paced back and forth Dawn became angry. “Oh right, like you’re such a great brother. Then how do you explain the fact that you never noticed when Buffy had bruises all over her face? How do you explain the fact that you didn’t notice that dad has been abusing her for over a year!?” Dawn screamed and then stormed off towards the women’s washroom.

“What?!” asked Angel after his sister, but she had already disappeared into the girl’s room. He turned to Cordelia, but all she did was give him a sympathetic look and then trail after his sister into the washroom.
Hospital Beds by Luvver21
A.N.: I am SOOOOOOO sorry I haven’t updated for so long guys. I was having a huge writers block and real life was completely hectic. I really hope you enjoy the new update, although I’m sure u all would’ve appreciated it more if it had come a little sooner :P. Once again, I’m really sorry.

Chapter Seven, The Truth Revealed

Angel looked around the room with astonishment and embarrassment written all over his face. He found himself unable to believe what his sister had just screamed at him, in a public place no less. He looked in through the window that divided him from his oldest sister, watching as she and Spike sat chatting together. Her face was lit up with joy as Spike said something funny to make her laugh. He couldn’t believe that his always joyful sister could’ve been living such a hell without him knowing.

Angel felt deeply ashamed of him self. He couldn’t believe how he could’ve just ignored all the evidence. All the times that he’d seen bruises on Buffy’s face, arms or legs, all the times that he’d walked past her room, heard her crying and just think it was a girly teenager thing, all the times his father had made rude and horrible comments to Buffy and he’d assumed they were just having a normal little fight. How could he have been so blind?

In the bathroom Dawn was thinking the exact same thing. How could he not have even suspected, if not known, that something horrible was going on between his sister and his horrid father. She sat on the counter in the bathroom, crying her eyes out into Cordelia’s shoulder. Cordelia comforted her as best as she could, but without knowing what had really been going on with the eldest Summer’s woman, she didn’t really know what to say.

Dawn sobbed until she had no more tears to cry, then lifted her head from Cordelia’s shoulder, whipped her eyes and stepped out of the washroom, her head high in the air, not even sparing her brother even the smallest of glances as she went into Buffy’s room.

“Hey, Dawn”, said Buffy as she saw her little sister walk in the door.
“Are you okay? You look a little…”

“I’m fine, just a little tired I guess.”

“Maybe you should go home, Dawn. Get some rest. You’ve still got school on Monday. Just get Angel to take you home.”

Dawn tried to keep the grimace off her face as she nodded her head in consent.
“All right Buffy. I’ll come by tomorrow.”

As Dawn left the room, Buffy turned to Spike. He had a serious look on his face and Buffy knew what was coming.

“Buffy, tell me baby, tell me what happened.”

Buffy turned to him with tears in her eyes. But had to look down quickly as his ice blue eyes seemed to reach into her soul.

“He seemed so normal, I thought he was just a nice, normal guy. I had no idea… no idea. How could he have done that… how? I don’t understand.” Buffy looked out into space as she recounted the story, Willow by her side, adding in the small details when Buffy couldn’t take much more.

“How could he have done that to us? How?” she looked into Willow’s eyes as both their eyes filled with tears.

“How…?”

They both broke down into tears and fell into each others arms, the two men looking down at them with sympathetic looks. Slowly, they took their respective woman into their arms and comforted them.

Spike looked at Oz from over Buffy’s shaking shoulder and the sympathy in his eyes slowly turned to anger, anger at Riley and Parker, anger at what they’d done and anger at how they’d done it for their own sick amusement. Oz nodded at him and they both slowly disentangled themselves.

“I’m sorry baby, but Oz and I have to take care of something tonight.”

Oz nodded his head in agreement. “We’ll be back tomorrow, to spend the day with you. Don’t worry; everything is going to turn out fine. You’ll see you’ll be just fine.”

“Alright” said Willow as she looked deep into Oz’s eyes and kissed him goodbye.

Buffy turned to Spike and closed her eyes as she kissed him passionately. Breaking the kiss, Spike said goodbye once more and sighed as he and Oz left the cold, dank hospital room.

Spike turned to Oz, pushing the regret of leaving Buffy on her first night in the hospital to the back of his mind. He ran his pale and muscled hand through his bleached blonde hair, threw on his leather duster and turned to where Oz was putting on his own coat. Nodding to each other once more, they marched out of the hospital, side by side, with murder in their cold, dark eyes.

___////_____///___BURN, BURN –LOSTPROPHETS____////_______//______

Where do I begin, with this life we're living in
Market youth their uniform, make us all fit in
But do you think, that we're that blind?
That we can't see through all your lies?

Cause if it's no good
Burn burn the stations
We'll burn it down
Burn burn the truth
Enjoy the flames
In celebration
Enjoy the sound
For us, for them, for you

I know that I've been told
My intergrity was sold
Price and placed upon the shelf
It's worth it's weight in gold
But do you think we've lost our minds?
Yeah we can see through all your lies?

Burn burn the truth the lies the news
Burn burn the life that you cant choose
Burn burn the hate that gets you through
Burn burn for us, for them, for you

Cause if it's no good
Burn burn the stations
We'll burn it down
Burn burn the truth
Enjoy the flames
In celebration
Enjoy the sound

For us, for them, for you


_____//////___//__________///////__________///////____///______////_

Please review and in the future I’ll try to update more often.

Thanks a lot for your support!! :D
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=18586