Cat's Outta The Bag by MissMishka
Summary: Rewrite of Gone where Invisible Buffy has lots of fun with Spike.
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No Word count: 36041 Read: 19641 Published: 03/28/2004 Updated: 03/28/2004

1. Chapter One by MissMishka

2. Chapter Two by MissMishka

3. Chapter Three by MissMishka

4. Chapter Four by MissMishka

5. Chapter Five by MissMishka

6. Chapter Six by MissMishka

7. Chapter Seven by MissMishka

8. Chapter Eight by MissMishka

9. Chapter Nine by MissMishka

10. Chapter Ten by MissMishka

11. Chapter Eleven by MissMishka

Chapter One by MissMishka
DISCLAIMER: All characters belong to Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy and many other entities who have the privilege of owning a chunk of the Buffy the Vampire Slayer franchise.

Rating: NC-17
Author: Me, Mishka - Missmishka@aol.com
Distribution: AFF & Here so far. Any place/one interested in putting the fic on their site, just let me know when and where.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still fuming from yet another unsatisfactory meeting with Buffy Spike sits in his comfy old armchair watching a ‘horror movie’ on the telly. A blonde little bit that looked like his Slayer, if he squinted and looked at her just so, was being terrorized by a big nasty creature. Like every other flick along these lines the stupid bint runs right into the room Spike was telling her not to and starts screaming about "The blood. Oh, my God, the blood" and his stomach grumbles at the mention of the rich red liquid he thrives on.

Rising from his comfortable perch he makes his way over to the refrigerator where he stores his blood supply and opens it to pull out a mason jar filled with pig’s blood. He’s just unscrewing the lid and preparing to take a gulp when his senses tell him he’s no longer alone in the crypt. There’s a noise at the door and he turns to look in that direction. Seeing the barrier standing open, but no one else in the crypt with him he places the jar up on the fridge and moves slowly toward the entrance to investigate.

"Whatever beastie you are," he says warningly as he tries to locate the thing his senses continue to tell him is somewhere inside the crypt, "I know you’re here. And I hurt beasties," he senses something nearby and stops to focus on identifying or locating the demon. "Hey, watch it," he snaps and whips around when he feels a hand skim over his lower back then grab hard onto his black denim covered ass.

The touch is quickly gone as he continues trying to locate the culprit. When the television is suddenly switched off he sighs and looks in that direction.

"A ghost, is it?" he asks as he still can’t locate anything visually. "Go and haunt the living like a good spirit," he snaps and moves toward the tv.

He feels the bugger move closer again and stops in his tracks. Again he feels an invisible hand briefly touch on his body, brushing his stomach then moving around to stroke over his butt then again skating over his stomach. The thing is circling him and he takes a moment to predict it’s next move then tries to grab it in a headlock. Instantly his arm is grabbed by the spook and used to whip him around and throw his body against a wall.

Gasping for the unnecessary air the impact knocked from him he tries to lunge at the annoying bugger, but the thing shoves against his chest to keep him pinned where he is. His mouth opens to curse, but he snaps it shut as he feels hands gripping the front of his black shirt seconds before the garment is torn open with buttons flying wildly around the room. Again he opens his mouth to tell this bastard off but no sound emerges as he feels warm fingers running over his face then down his neck over his shoulders and chest, now exposed by his gaping shirt.

His startled blue eyes look down at his body and he frowns as this situation seems a little bloody familiar, except for the fact that he can’t see his assailant. Moist, hot little lips press against his Adam’s apple then teeth nip at his right shoulder before a gritty tongue flicks slowly over his left nipple. A gasp escapes him as the tongue swirls around the nub of hardening flesh before it’s suckled on lightly.

"Buffy?" he has to ask as this is so like the things she does when she's playing with him.

"I told you," he hears her voice, knows it’s her and feels his cock swell to press painfully against the button fly of his jeans. "Stop trying to see me."

He can do nothing but grunt as she yanks him away from the wall and spins him toward the chair he’d been sitting in.

"Bloody … What … Buffy?" he says in confusion as the remains of his shirt are removed and he’s knocked sideways into the chair with his legs hanging over one arm.

"Pick a sentence and complete it, Spike," she orders as she rakes her fingernails down his chest then begins yanking his boots off.

"Buffy?" he gulps as hands that feel like hers run up his legs after his shoes are removed.

"You know many others who’ll do this?"

Immediately following the question he feels a pressure against his groin and a few twisting motions before the first button fastening his pants closed pops open. He identifies a nose and chin as the things pressing against him and realizes she’s opening his jeans with her mouth as she did once in the past to get him going.

"Why can’t I see you?" he asks, disgruntled at not being able to see her angelic face buried against his crotch as she uses her wicked little mouth to free his cock.

"I’m invisible," she says and he feels her move away with only half his buttons unfastened.

"Figured that out myself, luv," sensing that she’s not going to finish the unveiling he shifts to sit in the chair and looks around trying to locate her. "How’d you pull that off?"

"Dunno," she suddenly tackles him and the chair tips backward tumbling them both to the ground behind it. "I think," she straddles him and grinds herself against his erection, "that I," her lips press against his then move away before he can respond, "want," he tries to grab on to her and pull her lips back, but she grabs his wrists and pins them to the floor, "to play a game."

"You," he glares up in the direction he images her face to be and tries to break her hold, "play too many bloody games," he manages to reverse their positions and lays flat on top of her squirming but unseen body to keep it in place. "I think we need to talk."

"Really?" he knows if he could have seen it the look on her face as she asks that question would have told him trouble was on the way. "You want to talk instead of," her hips wiggle against his then move back to create some space for her hands to get between their bodies and unfasten the rest of his button fly, "this?" her nimble little fingers free his length and begin stroking it.

She skillfully pushes back his foreskin and brushes her thumb over the sensitive tip she exposed. With a groan he drops his head down and feels it press against the soft, smooth skin of her cheek. Her head turns and he feels her mouth against his. It’s moist and parted and his eyes drift shut as her tongue moves to stroke over his lips then dive into the moist cavern beyond when he parts them for her to enter. Her hand leaves his cock as she wraps both her arms tightly around his shoulders and slides her fingers into his hair to hold their mouths together as the kiss deepens and their tongues twist against each other in their mouths.

When she slowly rolls him onto his back he offers no protest until the scheming bitch suddenly removes her lips from his and is gone from his hold.

"Buffy," he growls with his hands feeling their way over the space around him to try and locate her there.

"I wanna play a game," she says from nearby.

"Seems to me you already are, pet," he snaps and sits up with his dick jutting out from his gaping jeans.

"Don’t you wanna play with me?" little shuffling noises reach his ears and tell him she’s again moving in close.

"Don’t I always play your bloody games?" he asks casually as he focuses intently on those noises to try tracking her steps. "Ha," his left arm flies out and his hand comes into contact with her leg.

"Hey," she kicks his arm away before he can grab onto her. "That’s cheating."

"Is not," he pouts and tries to tell if she's moved away again.

"Is too," he hears her right behind him seconds before she wraps her arm around his neck and tightens it in a chokehold.

"Bitch," he pries at her arm and jumps to his feet when he breaks the hold. "Ok," he pants and glares at the spot he’d been. "What do you want to play this time?"

"Ever heard of Blind Man’s Bluff?" he hears her ask seconds before his unfastened jeans are yanked down to bunch around his calves.

"Yes," he hisses angrily as he’s forced to remove the last of his clothes instead of lunging at her.

"I think we can forego the blindfold given our current situation," she says with a laugh from the entrance of his crypt while shutting the door. "All you’ve gotta do," he can tell she’s moving toward him as she speaks and tries to pinpoint her exact location, "is figure out where I am then come get me."

"And?" he frowns in concentration as she’s moving away from him toward the hole down to the lower level.

"And what?" he whips around as he now hears her behind him.

"What’ll I get," he begins feeling the air around him and moving toward her voice, "when I get you?"

"You get me," he stops in his tracks as something hits his face, "all naked and ready to do whatever you want."

Something else hits his chest and he realizes she’s removing her clothes and throwing them at him. The first item he identifies as her jacket and the second is a shirt. A smile curls his lips as he thinks this game may actually be fun for them to play again when he can actually see her stripping.

"I get any hints where you are?" he creeps forward in the direction the garments had been thrown from.

"Like this?" something hard thumps into the side of his left thigh and he recognizes the feel of one of her big clunky shoes hitting his flesh.

"I was thinking along the lines of talking to me," he growls and changes direction to stalk toward his left.

"I’ll do that," another shoe hits his back, "when I’m out of ammo."

He twirls around just in time to get her the heavy denim of her jeans thrown in his face. She laughs at his growl and after a moment he feels something trailing slowly up his chest before being waved in his face. He snatches at the thing and feels a bit of moist satiny material in his hand.

Her knickers, he realizes with a smile as he lifts the unseen panties to his face and inhales the traces of her arousal on the material.

"You’re wet," he lets the item fall from his hand and focuses his sense of smell on tracking the musky scent of her arousal to help locate her.

"Like you wouldn’t believe," he sees one of the candles set up along a window in the crypt begin levitating. "You have no idea how good you look like that," the candle suddenly flies through the air toward his head and he ducks to avoid it. "All cute and sexy and naked and horny and angry," she giggles. "I bet," she picks up another candle and begins tossing it from hand to hand, "you wanna smack my ass for this," the candle is quickly thrown at him like the other.

"I’ll beat it raw, you vixen," he dodges projectile and the others that follow until they’ve all been hurled in his direction then he lunges toward the window only to find she’s clearly fled the area. "Chain you to the bloody bed for a week," he growls promisingly. "Like to see you do a flit from that."

"Mmm, stop. All that bondage talk is turning me on," she breathes suddenly into his ear from behind him then there’s a giggle as he grabs nothing but air when he spins around. "I may have to get started without you if you don’t stop playing around," a book is picked up and thrown at him, "and get me already."

The gloves were officially off with that. They wrecked his place with her throwing anything she could get her hands on at him to show him where she was or to keep him from grabbing onto her.

In the final stages, his television was knocked over, but luckily didn’t break and he got a bite on the butt for taking a moment to bend down and check on the precious possession. It was her childish reaction to that move on his part that got her caught. Instead of rearing back in outrage at the nip he remains bent over and grabs out behind himself with both hands until he finds flesh.

"Gotcha," he purrs in satisfaction as his hands keep a firm grip on her unseen body and move upward until he has one tangled in her hair.

"’Bout time," she sighs as he straightens and turns with his hand still gripping it's prize to keep her from bolting again.

Before he’s even fully facing her she’s knocking his hand away and shoving him to the ground with her body falling atop his on the crypt’s floor.

"I thought," he groans as her hands begin roaming frantically over his flesh while her mouth presses against his, "that," he turns away from her kiss to speak and she easily diverts her attentions to his neck, "when I got you I got to do," her mouth latches on to his right nipple as she straddles his thigh and rubs her wet pussy over his skin, "what I wanted."

"You don’t like this?" she wraps a hand around his cock and strokes up and down his length while her teeth nip at his left pec.

"Not," her thumb brushes over his slit, spreads the drop of moisture there and he hisses with pleasure, "the point, luv," he groans.

"Didn’t we have this discussion already today?" her hand tightens painfully on his shaft. "Don’t," he cries out in protest and smacks at her clenching fingers on his organ, "call me ‘love.’"

"Right," he finds her head again and tangles his fingers in her hair while rolling them until he was on top of her invisible body. "What was it we decided on, then? My little goldilocks?" he strokes the strands wrapped around his digits then frowns when he notices a difference in them. "Bloody hell," he sits up and yanks her upright with him as his hands run repeatedly over her head. "You cut your hair?"

"Uh … yeah," he feels her hand brush against his over her head. "It actually looks pretty good," she threads her fingers through his and moves their hands away from the new do. "You mad?"

"That what I’m supposed to be?" he pulls their joined hands toward his face and finds her arm with his mouth to begin kissing his way up the soft limb. "’Cause I’m not," his mouth moves up over her shoulder until it finds her neck and begins sucking on the flesh there. "There is nothing you could do to yourself," he moves up to her jaw and seeks out her lips, "that’ll make me stop wanting or loving you, Buffy," he joins their mouths together softly to emphasize the love he feels for this confounding woman.

"You can say that," she pulls her mouth away and her hands gently stroke over his face, "after all I put you through?"

Wishing he could see into her eyes to have this moment he settles into an almost comfortable sitting position on the hard floor then pulls her into his lap with his hands moving to cup her chin and keep her from looking away from him even though he can't see her.

"I can say it, because of all you’ve put me through," one hand drifts along her unseen cheek to sink into her now short hair. "All the hurts and insults and denials I put up with prove to me it’s love and it’s never going to change," he leans forward to brush his mouth over hers "Otherwise," he pulls back with a grin, "I would’ve killed you by now for being such a bloody bitch."

"I’m being serious here," she says poutily as her fist smacks lightly into his shoulder.

"I know," he hopes he’s looking into her eyes as he says this. "I am, too, but we’re not going to have this talk until I can see you."

"Do you have to see me?" he feels her face nuzzling against his shoulder.

"Yes," his hands find her back and begin stroking up and down her spine. "I’ve got to see your eyes and face and know you’re really listening to what I say."

"I’m listening now," her lips move against his skin.

"I don’t want to talk now," he nudges her head back and finds her lips. "I’ve got you," he shifts their bodies until she’s lying beneath him, "all naked and ready to do," their mouths meet briefly as he positions himself between her thighs, "whatever I want."
Chapter Two by MissMishka
With Spike’s words still ringing in her ears Buffy allows her lips to curl into a satisfied smile his beautiful blue eyes can’t see.

"Well then," she wraps her arms around his neck and brings their mouths together again while rocking her wet core against his shaft as it pressed against her, "whatever," she moves her lips to his ear and sucks on the earlobe until a shudder of pleasure races through his body, "do you want to do with my body?"

"You want told," he twists his ear from her lips and runs a hand down his body to wrap around his cock to nudge the broad tip against her hole, "or shown?"

"Both," she shivers at the cool hard feel of him against her heat.

"Both?" his scarred eyebrow does that infuriating arching thing that often makes her wish for a stapler or something to keep the thing pinned down so he couldn’t give her that smirky condescending look.

This time she found herself smiling even more at the look and reaching up to stroke her fingertips over the scar.

"Yeah, both," she sighs and relishes the freedom she feels with him not being able to see her and her, therefore her not having to conceal her emotions when they’re like this. "I love your voice."

"That all you love?" he teases her by sliding two inches of his shaft into her then removing it.

"No," she moans and bucks up with her hips to silently demand that he bury himself inside her. "I love your lips and eyes and hands and ass," she grins impishly and smacks his taut little bubble butt with one hand then grabs on to a cheek to try pushing him down into her. "And," she bites back a laugh at his exclamation at her actions, "I love your body," her eyes run over his chest down to his dick as it hovered just above her opening. "Especially," she moves her hand from his butt around to stroke his hand as it was still encircling the base of his shaft, "your cock."

He tsks down at her in the way he always does when he’s pleased by something she’s done or said.

"Such a dirty lil mouth on you for a Slayer," he leans down and she can tell he’s searching for her lips so she lifts her head up to touch them to his.

He braces himself up on his elbow and moves his hand to hold her head still as he gets into the kiss, his lips at first velvety soft then hardening against hers. His tongue delves into her mouth to trace over her every tooth then venture in further to grind against her own tongue. Loving these kisses – soul kisses, she thinks they’re called and she can’t help but think it a very apt title even if he has no soul to involve in the embrace – that just make her feel like heated honey inside she moves both her hands to the back of his head with a moan to lock their mouths together as much as possible.

She’s so immersed in their tongues twirling and tangling together in her mouth that she doesn’t even realize that he’s finally thrust into her until the incredible sensation of fullness and completion travels slowly from her womb all the way up to her hazy mind.

"Spike," she reluctantly pulls her mouth from his to gasp for breath as her body clenches around his length embedded so deeply inside her.

"Christ, I love that," he holds himself still inside her as her Slayer muscles work over his cock in welcome and encouragement of his invasion. "Harder," he finds her shoulder and bites at it. "Again," he groans when she deliberately squeezes her inner walls around him.

"Spike," her fingers slide down to his shoulders and curl into the firm flesh there. "Fuck me."

He lifts his head to give her that look again, with the arched brow and smirking lips, but she doesn’t care. She forgets that he can’t see them and silently begs him with her eyes to take her hard and fast to this first of what she planned to be many orgasms.

"Please," she writhes beneath him and bites his shoulder while raking her short fingernails down his back.

"Want it hard?" he pulls his hips back then slams them back against hers with a sharp slap of their flesh meeting and a penetration so deep she was sure he hit her cervix.

"Yes," her fingers dig into his skin as they so love to do to mark him when they’re like this.

"Fast?" he withdraws then drives back into her quickly.

"Yes," she bites at his neck and jaw up to his lips, but he won’t let her kiss him.

She whimpers and cries out in shock when he suddenly takes his shaft from her and moves away to kneel between her widespread legs, sitting back on his heels with his chest heaving with breathes he didn’t need and his hand stroking his cock.

"You fuck me," he looks straight into her eyes with the order and she wonders briefly how he managed that before scrambling to her feet.

Her hands go to his shoulders for balance as she stands straddling his thighs and slowly begins lowering herself to kneel astride him. His hands find hers on his shoulders and move slowly up her arms then down her sides to rest on her hips and help her settle into place atop him. With his help she’s able to remove one of her balancing hands to run it down his lean chest to wrap around his shaft and guide it back into her core as she sinks completely down onto her knees.

On to him.

A moan escapes her as she rests all her weight on him and feels him go all the way up inside her.

"Christ, tha’s tight," he groans in perfect harmony with her moan.

With a smile he can’t see she concentrates on working her muscles rhythmically over him in a way she knows drives him crazy. Feeling like a total sex Goddess she watches his eyes roll back in his head before his eyelids clench shut and he grinds his teeth together to fight the pleasure her inner squeezing gives him.

"Talk to me," she whispers as she lifts herself a few inches up his length then relaxes her legs to slam back down against him with a jarring bounce that makes her small breasts jiggle and her newly shortened strands of hair shift around her face.

"What do you," his eyes flutter open and look at her all deep and blue like an ocean inviting her to dive into it’s depths and get lost in the enveloping waters, "want me to say?"

"Anything," she raises and lowers herself on him again, more slowly this time to memorize the feel of his cock sliding against her wet, tightly gripping walls. "Tell me you love me," she orders as she stares into those incredible eyes and feels herself willingly begin to drown in his passionate gaze.

"I love you, Buffy," he complies with his hands moving over her invisible body until his fingers are tangled in her hair and he’s holding her head still and aimed at his as if she’d want to look anywhere else just then.

"Tell me what you love," she leans forward to lightly kiss his lips as she continues to ride him slowly but surely toward orgasm.

"Everything," he groans and tightens the hold of his fingers to hold her in place and deepen the kiss for a moment. "Your mouth," he licks at said mouth then pulls back to look at where he knows her eyes to be when they’re close like this. "Your eyes when I can see them," one corner of his mouth kicks up at his inability to see them now. "Your hair," his fingers stroke through the silky strands. "Your face," his fingers feel blindly over her unseen features and she smiles when they touch her lips. "Your smile," she nips at his stroking fingers as they trace said smile. "Your neck," his fingers trail down her throat. "Bloody tempting neck, you’ve got," he finds her pulse beating rapidly beneath her skin and smiles before moving on. "Your shoulders," his hands run out over the rather bony feature, "you carry so much on these fragile little things and it never weighs you down. Not for long, at least," he leans forward to kiss each shoulder. "Your strength," his hands stroke down her lightly muscles arms. "Your power," he kisses the side of her neck. "Your dainty little hands," he threads his fingers through hers when his wandering hands find hers. "Your ripe lil titties," his mouth moves over her upper torso until it finds a breast to briefly suckle on. "Hard little nipples to play with," he nips at a nub, "roll like little berries on my tongue," he drags his tongue over her areola. "Love your tiny little waist," his hands leave hers to blindly find their way to her waist. "Can almost wrap my hands around it."

"Can not," she giggles as he tries to encompass her midsection with his hands and ends up just tickling her sides.

"I love your laugh," he grins wickedly and deliberately runs his cool fingers up and down her sides to elicit more giddy noises at the tickling sensation. "Want to make you do it all the time," his touch and tone grow serious. "I wanna make you happy," he runs a hand up her body until it finds her chin to grip so he can be sure she’s looking at his face. "If I could take away all weight the world puts on you and bear it myself, I would," his other hand rises to stroke her shoulder. "If I could right every wrong, give you every joy you could ever think to wish for and show you Heaven here on Earth, I would. I will," he pulls her toward him, "if you let me try," his lips find hers and a tear falls down her cheek at what he’s saying.

"You do," she confesses softly against his lips. "You do show me Heaven on Earth," she sniffles and strokes his cheek wishing he could see what she’s feeling in her eyes, but glad that all her secret emotions aren’t revealed to him just yet, "when we’re like this. It’s never," she lets him feel the emotional tears now wetting her face at the proof of his love, "ever been like this before."

"Don’t," he finds her cheeks and wipes at the tears. "Don’t do this now," he whispers almost pleadingly.

"Do what?" she stills the continuous motions of her hips, fearing he doesn’t want her to feel what she’s feeling.

"Tell me these secrets," he finds and kisses her mouth.

"I want to tell you, though. Why not now?"

"I have to see you when you say this, luv," he runs his fingers into her hair and looks over her face in search of eyes he can’t see. "I have to know it’s not a bloody dream."

"Does this," she clenches her core around him, "feel like a dream?"

"Yes," he groans and jerks his hips up against hers. "So many dreams," he drags his hands down her torso to her waist, "I’ve had like this. So real," he begins guiding the up and down motions of her body. "Can shut my eyes and feel you like this when you’re not here. See you riding my cock like this, your body moving and those lush little tits bouncing. Can see you under me, taking it hard and deep up in ya," a growl starts deep in his chest as he leans back and starts bucking hard up into her. "Every dream," she follows his cue and begins bouncing up and down on him, "’s so real I believe you’re really here, that we’re really doing it," their bodies are churning together toward climax, "right up until I wake up with nothing but my own bloody hand making me come."

"I … mmm … Spike," she tries to confess but finds it difficult as his hand finds it’s way into the curls at the apex of her thighs and his thumb easily locates her clit. "I have," she presses her forehead against his and pants for breath as he circles and grinds against the sensitive nubbin with his callused digit, "those dreams too."

His thumb slowly stops moving and his hips stop thrusting up to meet hers when they slap down against him as her words sink in.

"You do?" he asks hopefully.

"Every night now," she feels at ease to confess with him unable to see that there’s more to her statement than the words say. "Dream of what we’ve done and do and can do the next time we’re together," she buries her face against his shoulder.

"You think of the next time?" he pulls her head back to stare at her then curses when he again sees nothing where her expressive face or revealing eyes should be.

"Yes," she answers with her hands stroking his face in hopes of conveying her sincerity.

"You little liar," he growls dangerously in her ear. "I knew," his hands find her hips and slowly pull her off him, "all that bloody talk," he positions her on all fours before him and she shivers as his glistening length nudges against her entrance, "’bout never doing this again was bull. Told you," he eases his length inside her, "you couldn’t do without this," his hands grip her hips firmly as he draws back then drives his cock into her hard, "after having it. You knew," she shudders and claws at the floor beneath her palms as he begins pounding into her, "just like me," he slides a hand up her side to latch onto a breast, "that this is real and going to keep happening. Didn’t you?" he leans over her back and nips her shoulder.

"Yes," she moans with pleasure at his actions and a bit of pain at the way her bare knees scraped over the hard stone.

"You love this, don’t you?" he locates her clit and takes it between his thumb and forefinger.

"Yes," she gasps as her bones are liquefied by his actions and her arms give out causing her to collapse forward until her forehead is pressed against the floor.

"Come back here," he groans and slows his thrusts as his hands locate her invisible shoulders to pull her to a kneeling position in front of him with her shoulders against his chest and her arms wrapped up around his neck. "God, I’d love to see you like this," he runs his hands over her arched torso, making her moan and arch further to press against his fingers. "We get you visible again," his face nuzzles against the back of her head and shoulders until he finds the slender column of her throat, "I’m gonna take you like this again. In front of a mirror so I can see every move of your body as I take you."

"I won’t," she tips her head to the side with a moan, "I won’t be able to see you."

"You’ll have to consider that revenge," he takes her breasts into his cool hands and fondles them for a long moment before moving one hand down to tangle in the curls between her legs then find her clit again, "for this."

"Spike," she whimpers and gives a pout he can’t see. "That’s not fair," she gasps as his fingers glide over where their bodies are joined to slick themselves up then move back up to slip and slide around the engorged nub of flesh nearby. "I didn’t ask to be invisible," his blunt teeth bite at her neck and she clenches her eyes shut to fight the urge to come now, "it just happened."

"Bloody convenient for you, though, innit?" there’s a hint of hurt and anger in his tone as he stills his arousing touches.

"Spike, please," she curls her hands into the back of his head and writhes against him craving fulfillment. "Don’t stop," she twists her head around to find his lips and lick at the soft folds. "Please, don’t stop," she grinds and bucks back against him as much as she can in this position. "Talk later."

"Damned right we will," his mouth claims hers with bruising force as he suddenly begins a full assault on her heightened senses.

She’s left quivering and gasping against him as his entire body becomes focused on pushing her toward climax. His mouth says the most deliciously sexual things between licking, kissing and nipping at her neck and shoulders. His fingers rake over every inch of her body they can reach between giving her nipples and clitoris painfully pleasurable squeezes and tugs. His cock drives into her then drags slowly out to be shoved in with a tiny move of his hips that sends the tip scraping along different nerve endings in her channel each time. His whole body flexes and undulates behind her. Every patch of skin on her body is sensitized in ways she never would have thought possible until the moment she felt his nipples brush against her back and pleasure shot through her whole being just like it did when he touches her most private parts.

In her mind, behind her tightly closed eyelids, she can picture this moment. She can see herself submissively latched on to the front of his body. On her widespread knees with her femininity exposed to anyone who cared to be looking with her arms upraised and clinging to him as he takes her like a rutting animal. She hears her own moans and gasps and whimpers and kittenish mewls of pleasure at his pounding thrusts and roaming hands as well as her increasingly labored pants for breath to fill her tightening lungs. She hears his grunts and groans and feral growls of pleasure and possession intermingled with the noises she makes and the sounds make the images in her head more vivid and arousing.

They sound wild and uninhibited and out of control and fully in the throes of extreme passion and she can so easily see them like that. Jerking and shuddering and clinging and taking and giving and forgetting that anything exists in that moment but them and this blind, essential race to the all too brief oblivion of mind-numbing ecstasy.

Then it’s upon them both simultaneously and she cries out his name with all limited abilities of speech she is reduced to as her mind is shut down by her clenching and releasing and convulsing and shuddering and uncontrollable body. She hears him shout out her name with the same inability to say more as he jerks and spasms against hers, fingers gripping the flesh in his hands with bruising force as he’s unaware of anything but the pleasure rushing through his taut body while his cock fills her hot grasping core with cool, soothing come.

Somehow they hold their pose and remain on their knees, leaning weakly against each other for support as incredible aftershocks grip their systems and make them cry out with moans and groans until they’re both finally truly spent for the time being.

At that moment his arms wrap around her and they collapse together onto their sides to the floor with bone jarring thuds on the unforgiving cold stone.

"Owie," Buffy groans when the feeling of the impact reaches her still hazy brain seconds later.

"Soon ‘s I can walk again," Spike slurs a bit behind her, "we’ll take this downstairs."

"Don’t think I can walk again," she snuggles into his body. "Don’t wanna."

"I’m to carry you, then?" his chest jerks with a scoffing laugh. "Knew you’d be one of them high maintenance chits."
Chapter Three by MissMishka
"This place needs carpeting," Buffy groans as Spike pulls her up off the stone floor of the crypt and she rubs at muscles sore from lying on the cold hard surface.

"You’d be complaining about rug burn then, wouldn’t ya?" his hands slide experimentally over her figure until he’s got a good hold on her invisible body to pull her against him.

"I was not complaining," she nips his shoulder and pinches his butt. "Just sayin’ this floor needs coverage by something softer than solid rock."

"If that’s the way you feel maybe next time you’ll wait to jump my bones in a more comfortable location," he finds her bare bottom to give it a slap and make her jump.

"If you’d been downstairs sleeping the day away like a normal vampire we would have had a comfy locale, but you weren’t so it’s your fault we did it up here instead of that nice big bed," she feels him growing hard against her stomach and rubs her body against his.

"And you couldn’t wait that extra minute or two for us to relocate to my bed?" his hands stroke over her back and lightly squeeze her ass to pull her tighter to him.

"Again with the ‘it’s your fault,’" she smiles and strains upward to press her mouth against his. "You with the putting your hand in my pocket and getting me all excited this morning."

"Just gettin’ my lighter, luv," he tips his head forward to smile and kiss her back. "Don’t blame me for where I found it."

"You coulda just asked for it instead of getting all gropey," she nips his soft lower lip then runs her tongue slowly across it.

"Did ask for it, didn’t I? And you, you lousy li’l liar, play all cool with that ‘haven’t seen it’ line of bull," he catches her tongue in his mouth and distracts her with a slow deep kiss.

A moan escapes her as his lips move away from her to feel their way down to the pulse pounding just under her jawline. Her hands slide up his back and tangle in the short bleached strands of his hair to encourage him as he sucks lightly on the sensitive patch of skin he’s found. His blunt teeth nip at the pulse point before he suckles harder at the flesh and she whimpers as the simple gesture sends pleasure shooting straight through her body to add to the growing ache between her legs.

"Spike," she sighs as he licks down her neck to nip and suck at the spot where it meets her shoulder. "I wanna play another game," she closes her eyes for a moment to enjoy his teeth and tongue moving across her skin then pulls away.

"Bollocks," he groans as she moves beyond his reach. "You’re all about bloody games. One of these days I will tire of playing them," he warns.

"You liked the last one didn’t you?" she asks while moving to the hole in the floor between levels.

"Obviously," he searches the crypt for a sign of her location.

"You’re gonna love this one," she promises. "A quick and easy game of hide and seek. You just count to ten then come find where I’m hiding."

"Yeah, that’ll be just as easy as the last bloody game," he sighs in frustration.

"This game’s different ‘cause once I find my hiding place I can’t and will not move so when you’ve found me, you’ve found me," she smiles as she thinks of the hiding place she’s planned.

"Fine, but no more games after this," he orders.

"No more games, just our usual shagging till we can’t feel our bones anymore," she promises as a tingle runs through her at the memory of such ‘shagging.’

"Fine, go find you’re bloody hiding place," he sighs again.

"You’ve gotta count out loud up to ten," she informs him with her foot slipping through the hole in the floor to find the first rung of the ladder to his bedroom.

"One," he growls in response. "Two," she smiles and hops down to the lower level to get to her hiding spot.

~*~*~

"Three," Spike continues counting while moving toward the hole in the floor where he was pretty sure he’d just heard her go. "Four," he focuses his attention on the lower level and hears rustling noises to indicate she had indeed gone there. "Five," he smiles and begins mentally going over every potential hiding place downstairs. "Six," there were a few sarcophaguses to hide behind, he’d have to check around those. "Seven," his makeshift bathroom would need scanned. "Eight," all around his bits of furniture, probably couldn’t fit under his bed, though. "Nine," he sighs and decides this place has too many bloody hiding places. "Ten. Ready or not here I come," he announces loudly then drops down through the hole in the floor.

His blue eyes quickly search the chamber around him the second he touches down on one of the many oriental rugs covering the ground. He stands up straight and blinks at what he sees when he looks toward the bed.

"That’s you’re hiding place, pet?" he scoffs and moves toward her.

"Didn’t I say this would be easy?" he watches the blankets she’s laying under on the bed shift as she stretches then props herself up on her elbows, pressing her breasts into the covers so the hard tips were clearly outlined.

"Indeed you did," he leans casually against the bottom right post of his four poster bed and runs his gaze over what he can see of her body.

"So," the sheets shift to show her parting her legs and wiggling her hips invitingly, "you gonna just stand there or you gonna come join me at some point?"

"Bit of both," he smiles and remains where he is until she stops squirming.

"Well that’s no fun," he can hear the pout that’s most likely shaping her lips.

"What? You expected me to find you like this and just rush forward to ravish you?" he smirks at her.

"Pretty much," she shifts to lay flat on her back then he watches as the outline of her hands appears under the sheet and moves slowly from her breasts down to her abdomen just above the apex of her thighs. "Don’t you wanna ravish me?"

"Haven’t you ever heard of patience being a virtue?" he watches with interest as her hands move teasingly over her thighs and stomach.

"A vampire’s gonna lecture me about virtues?" she scoffs and her hands stop their movements.

"Not lecturing," he finally pushes away from the post and crawls onto the mattress next to her. "Just saying."

"Spike," she draws his name out like she’s talking to a simpleton, "the point of coming to bed with me is to get under the blankets with me."

"’S that so?" he stretches out atop the covers beside her and props himself up on his elbow to run his free hand over the outline of her body.

"This is more of me supposed to be patient, isn’t it? You’re," she shivers and arches toward his hand as it touches on her breasts then runs downward to stroke her thighs, "punishing me for playing games."

"This," his fingers slide into the notch between her legs and rub the sheet against her core until the fabric’s soaked through with her arousal, "feel like punishment?"

"Yes," she gives a little whimper and he can imagine her pearly white little teeth sinking into the soft pink flesh of her lower lip to stifle further noises of that kind. "I want," his fingers locate and manipulate her clit beneath the cotton barrier between them, "more," her hips lift from the mattress to press against his hand.

"Like this?" his fingers push into her quim along with the wet sheet.

"No," her unseen hand suddenly clamps down on his wrist and pulls his from her femininity. "Like this," she orders while dragging his hand up her body then moving it back down her body under the sheet.

"Christ, you’re hot," he groans as he follows her silent command and sinks his fingers back into her tight channel. "So wet," two fingers thrust in to coat themselves with her slick cream.

"Spike," she tugs at the blanket beneath him in an attempt to pull it away from between them. "I need you."

She turns onto her side next to him and he feels her moist lips trailing kisses across his chest from one nipple to the other then her tongue drags a wet path up his neck, circling his Adam’s apple as it bobs under her ministrations, before her hot little mouth is pressed against his. Reluctantly withdrawing his fingers from her he leans into the kiss for a moment before pulling away to slide under the covers with her.

"Mmm," he smiles at the contented moan that escapes her as she eagerly presses her body against his without any barrier between them. "Better," her arms wind tightly around his waist as she moves to claim his lips in another kiss.

From the way she’s pressed against him he’s easily able to wrap his arms around her invisible form and slide a hand into her hair while the other moves down to grip her ass before rolling until she was solidly beneath his weight.

He can feel her breasts crushed against his chest, her strong legs soft and relaxed beneath his and the neatly trimmed curls of her bush tickling his erection. Her fingernails skim up his back until her fingers can curl around the nape of his neck to hold him in place as her mouth opens wide beneath his for her tongue to dive deeply between his parted lips. He meets her with a low growl while fisting his hand in her silky hair as their tongues tangle together in his mouth.

With a gentle nudging her legs are parted and he sinks his hips into the opening to feel her wet heat on his length. Her hands move to grip his shoulders as he moves his to brace themselves on the mattress on either side of her to lift his torso up off hers. His move breaks their kiss and she whimpers in protest even as she begins gasping for much needed breath.

"Put me where you want me," he orders with his eyes staring down to at hers should be.

Familiar with that command she asks for no clarification. He lets his eyes drift shut for a moment as she moves a hand from his shoulder to drift down his chest and stomach until it’s his shaft. As always, she doesn’t just guide him into her as he expects. Like every other time she takes hold of his cock, she seems compelled to touch and explore it like it’s a brand new toy or discovery. Her fingers run lightly up and down the length, tracing the veins that add texture to the surface and fondling the foreskin curiously before pushing it back to reveal the swollen head. She then wraps her wandering fingers firmly around him just below the tip and strokes her fist down to the base then drags it slowly back up with the soft pad of her thumb moving to drag over the exposed head.

"Buffy," he growls like he always does and in his mind he sees that self-satisfied little smile that always curls her lips and lights her eyes as they both know the expulsion of her name is a plea for her to stop tormenting him in this way unless she wants him to come all over her dainty little hand.

Her gripping fingers again move down to the base of his shaft and she directs the tip against her wetness, rubbing him between her slick folds a few times before wedging the head against her entrance.

"Come to mama," she snickers as her hips push upward to take him in further and her hand moves to his backside to urge him down.

"Mama?" he smiles at her words as he slowly immerses his entire length completely within her.

"Just seemed," she wraps her legs around the backs of his legs and drags her hand up his spine, "like the thing to say."

"’S that right?" he smirks down at her and draws his hips back then rolls his pelvis forward to thrust back into her.

"Mmm," a shudder runs through her body as he continues the steady withdrawals and penetrations with his cock, occasionally adding in a little twist of his hips when he’s buried within her to grind his groin against the nub of her clitoris.

"Like that?" he bends his elbows to lean down and find her lips as he withdraws, thrusts back in a bit harder and presses firmly against her clit before withdrawing again.

"Yes," her fingers slide into his hair and she guides him to her waiting lips. "More," she requests with her tongue flicking across his lips.

He mimics the gesture and finds the seam of her lips with his tongue then darts inside as he continues the slow and steady thrusting despite all her body’s urgings to increase the pace. A sound of pleasure and frustration escapes her throat at his stubbornness as she welcomes him into her mouth and tries to lure him into a heated kiss.

"Spike," she moans when he pushes his arms straight again and props his torso up away from hers. "Stop playing around," she moves her legs up to encircle his waist and uses the hold to pull his hips tighter to her.

"Not playin’," he informs her with a grin. "This," he pulls his hips back then slides hard back into her womb, "is called," he withdraws again then moves back in a bit harder before grinding against her clit in a way that has her hips bucking up to meet his, "lovemaking. Nice," he continues the steady thrusts, "and slow and steady."

"Can you go just a little faster?" she asks with her hands moving to his chest for her fingers to play with his nipples. "Please?" the thumb and forefinger of each hand grip and tweak the hard nubs of sensitive flesh.

"Tha’s cheating," he groans as his hips jerk forward automatically at her stimulating touch.

"All’s fair in love and war," she gives his nipples a tug and moans as he jerks again inside her.

"And which is this?" he freezes to ask her seriously.

"Bit of both," she answers after a moment where she too didn’t move a muscle. "Gonna be war if you don’t give me what I want, though," he can hear the smile in her tone as she bucks her hips up in silent demand.

"What is it you want, my li’l goldilocks?"

"First," she clenches the muscles of her pussy tightly around his cock, "the name is Buffy."

"Buffy," he groans with pleasure as his eyes roll back just a bit at the squeezing.

"Good boy," he feels her press a kiss against his chest as if rewarding him for saying her name. "Now, Spike," her hands leave his chest to run up and down his back, "I want you to fuck me. We’ll save the lovemaking for later," she promises with her tongue flicking over his left nipple. "I need nice and hard and fast right now."

Happy to oblige just then, he gets his knees under him and shifts to a kneeling position while remaining buried deeply inside her.

"Wha - " she begins curiously as he unwraps her legs from around his waist, straightens the limbs out and presses them flat against his chest with her feet brushing against his earlobes. "Ahh," she moans as he shifts back to leaning over her with his hands braced on the bed next to her head.

The position bends her lithe little body neatly in half and tilts her hips up at the perfect angle to take him as deep inside herself as possible. Digging his feet into the mattress for leverage he pulls his hips up to drag his length almost completely out of her quim then he slams back down with a slap of their flesh meeting.

"You want it like this?" he growls as he repeats the thrusts with increasing speed.

"Yes," her body trembles under him and her fingernails claw at the flexing muscles of his back as he thrusts harder and faster. "Oh, yes," she moans then gives a keening sound of pleasure as he just starts pounding into her.

"This what you want, Buffy? Want a nice hard fucking from the vampire?" he groans and grunts in time with his invasive downward motions that make her walls shiver and convulse around his length.

"Oh, God, yes," she cries out and jerks under him. "Fuck me, Spike!"

"Holy frijoles," a voice exclaims loudly from the foot of the bed. "Buffy?!"
Chapter Four by MissMishka
Everything inside Buffy seems to freeze and lock in place as it slowly computes that she’s just heard someone other then Spike shout out her name.

"Bloody hell, Slayer," her lover grunts then thrusts convulsively inside her as her lock down causes her inner walls to clench around his cock. "Now is not the time to be demonstrating the benefits of those muscles," he groans and regains control of his body then whips his head around to look toward the foot of the bed. "Oh bollocks," he groans again at what he sees and turns his attention back toward her.

"No, no, no, no, no," Buffy whispers in response to his actions. "There’s no one there," she closes her eyes and tries to convince herself she is not a second away from a total freak out. "No bollocks or bloody hell. Tell me," her fingers grip his shoulders urgently, "there’s no one there."

"There’s no one there," he says on cue then sighs and clutching the sheet around his waist rolls off her unsatisfied body. "No one but the damned bloody whelp," he groans and covers her with the blanket even though there was no risk of Xander seeing her naked given her invisible status. "What are doing here?" he snarls at the unwanted guest as Buffy opens her eyes a bit to get her first glance at the stunned young man and cringes before sinking completely under the covers.

"What am I?" having seen his fish out of water impersonation many times when the brunette gets flustered she’s easily able to envision it now. "What … am I … doing here?!"

"Yeah, Harris, that was the bloody question now stop staring at my girl and answer it," with a squeak at Spike’s words Buffy remembers how clearly the sheet outlines her nude body and she quickly pulls the pillows from beneath her head to pile them on her body and more effectively hide herself from sight.

"Your … girl?" she imagines Xander’s eyes to be just about popping from there sockets as he slowly repeats those two words.

"Not really his girl," she says while peeking her head out from under the sheet. "More like …," she flounders for a word, looks for assistance from Spike, gets his ‘you’re on your own if you’re looking for a good way to lie about us’ look in response and groans before moving back under the blanket. "What are you doing here Xander?"

"What am I – What the hell … Buffy, I just walked in to hear you screaming for … him to fuck you and you ask what I’m doing here?! What are you doing here? And with … Spike," there’s a world of insult in the way he says the vampire’s name and the insulted vamp growls warningly.

"If you can’t suss out on your own what we were doing before you made your bloody unwelcome entrance then I’m surprised Anya’s marrying you, you nit," the blonde beside her snarls and she groans in anticipation of Xander’s reaction.

Yep, she lowers the sheet again and glances at the brunette, there’s the massive coronary impersonation.

"Did you have to say that?" she turns her head to ask Spike.

"What?" he senses her gaze on him and turns toward her with a grin. "A two year old could figure out what we’ve been doing here. No point in trying to spare any blushes now. Not like I can lie and say you’re not here or make some lame excuse like I was exercisin’. It’s bloody obvious we were f - "

"Do not," she orders with her hand laid firmly over his lips, "finish that thought. Xander," she removes her hand and turns toward the brunette with a sigh, "breathe in. Now breathe out," she orders after he obeys the command. "Now," she says firmly as he exhales, "tell me what you are doing here."

"You expect me to remember that?" he scoffs as his eyes scan the area between the blankets covering her and the headboard in an attempt to try looking her in the eye. "You just had to tell me how to breathe and I’m supposed to remember what horrible twist of fate brought me here to see … this," he gestures wildly at them on the bed.

"Right then. You showed yourself in, show yourself out," Spike snaps and points to the exit. "We’re busy."

"Don’t you," she smacks at his hands as he turns to her with the apparent intention of resuming their activities, "dare. Spike," she shrieks as his hand somehow finds it’s way between her legs.

With no other option, she picks up a pillow from the pile atop her body and smacks the blonde vampire repeatedly around the head and shoulders while scooting herself away from him.

"Bloody hell," he groans and gives up the chase just as she runs out of mattress to scoot across and falls to the floor with a thud. "Serves you right, you silly bint," she hears in response to her exclamation of ‘oof’ upon impact.

"I am not," she forgets all about them not being alone and rears up on her knees next to the bed to hit at him with the pillow she still holds, "a bint."

"That’s a bloody feather pillow you’re playing with, Slayer, and you’ll clean up every bleeding one of those buggers if the thing breaks open," he warns before grabbing the cushion and trying to wrestle it from her.

"Buffy’s invisibility," Xander exclaims with a snap of his fingers to remind them of his presence. "That’s why I’m here," Buffy and Spike both turn to stare at him as he looks all ‘Eureka I’ve got it’ at his statement. "Oh dear God," his brown eyes go comically wide as they focus on Spike then he blinks a few times, gulps then outright stares at the vampire, "cover that up!"

"Oh avert your bloody eyes, you wanker," the blonde growls as he realizes he’s no longer covered by the sheet and still quite obviously aroused before snatching up the sheet to wrap it around his waist.

Remembering her reaction the first time she actually saw Spike’s very impressive erection Buffy wasn’t all that surprised at how Xander had gaped, but as her friend continues to stare even after it’s covered up she frowns a bit.

"Stop that," she orders while hurling the pillow she holds at the brunette’s head to knock his focus from her lover’s body.

"Hey," he glares in her general vicinity as the cushion falls to the floor after impact.

"Entertaining as seeing the git abused is, let’s get back on track and wrap this up kiddies," Spike says while moving to slide from the bed. "What exactly is it about Buffy’s li’l trick that you had to come to me about?"

"Watch it," she snaps and smacks his leg as he nearly steps on her foot on his way past.

"Bloody," her action and presence surprises him and he whips around, gets tangled in the sheet and falls flat on his ass a few inches from her, "hell. I didn’t," he growls indignantly at her as he can now make out the shape of her body under the trailing blanket, "see you there, now did I?"

"I am so in Bizarro World right now, aren’t I?" Buffy looks from the glowering vampire to Xander who seems to be talking to the ceiling. "None of this is real, it’s just … Bizarro World," he looks toward them with a weak smile. "Right? Or maybe its just some weird mojo making our nightmares comes true. Again."

"More like a damned good dream till you barged in," Spike grouses before grabbing a discarded pair of jeans on the floor nearby and rising to hop into them. "Now," he groans as his softening dick is chafed by the denim once he pulls the pants all the way up and fastens a few buttons to cover the essentials, "I repeat," he growls and stalks toward Xander, "what the bloody hell have you come to see me about?"

"Buffy," the brunette turns to face her as she rises with the sheet wrapped loosely around her body, "Anya and I kinda found something out and it’s something bad. Something even worse than this," he looks from her to Spike then back to the floating sheet that was her. "Whatever made you all invisible may be killing you."

"What?" she says quietly while the vampire snarls the question.

"Willow found a pylon where you got hit by whatever this is and it was effected by the same whatever," the man begins explaining quickly as Spike growls menacingly at him and Buffy flops down on the edge of the bed in a bit of shock. "I took it back to the Magic Box and An and I were doing the research thing when suddenly she touches the pylon and finds it’s gone all icky. Like tapioca pudding to the touch. Whatever made it and you invisible caused that traffic cone to like … dissolve and it’s gotta be doing the same thing to you. If we," he sighs and looks at the floor then toward where her sheet covered form is sitting on the bed, "don’t find a way to reverse whatever this is Anya and I believe that you’re gonna just dissolve. This invisibility is going to kill you."

"Oh," she says after a moment of staring at her friend with dazed eyes then looking to Spike for confirmation of what she’s thinking she heard Xander just say. "Wow," she blinks and looks down at the sheet across her chest after seeing the telling expression on her lover’s face. "So I’m dying … again?"

~*~*~

"Do you have any idea how pointless this is?" Harris complains as he feels his way across the stone floor of the crypt’s upper level. "Why are we wasting time looking for invisible clothes when we should be trying to find the way to make Buffy visible?"

"Because, you nit," Spike growls and finds what feels like the jeans she’d thrown at him a few hours ago, "she’ll need to not be naked when we fix whatever the bloody hell happened."

"More like if we fix it considering all the time we’re – Ha! I’ve got a shoe," the whelp holds his right arm up triumphantly, apparently displaying the unseen object.

"Find the mate to that and we’ll be done with this," the vampire says as his fingers locate her shirt and he rises. "I’ll give her this much to put on."

"Aye aye, Captain Peroxide," the man salutes him with the unseen shoe and Spike barely resist the urge to lunge at the wanker.

"I get this bleeding chip out and I’ll show you bloody Captain Peroxide," he mutters while trudging to the hole in the floor to get back downstairs with Buffy.

"God that was your lamest threat ever and I’ve heard that crap you go on about when you’re drunk," the brunette behind him scoffs to indicate his mutter had been overheard.

"Wasn’t talkin’ to you, now was I?" he turns to snap at the whelp. "And I’ve better things to do right now than think up good threats to waste on you," he snarls before jumping through the hole and effectively ending all conversation.

"Lamest comeback ever," he hears the bugger call out from up above to get the last word.

"Why is it five seconds with Xander always turns you into a sulky, bickering two year old?" his invisible Slayer asks from the bed with a slight smile in her tone.

"Does not," he replies while approaching her as she’s still sitting on the edge of the mattress with the sheet wrapped around herself.

"Right and you totally just proved my point."

"Did not," he says just because he knows it’ll make her smile for real even if he can’t see it.

"So speaks Mr. Maturity," she gives a slight laugh and turns toward him as he sits down next to her. "Got my clothes?"

"Shirt and pants here," he hands her the invisible garments. "Harris is looking for you other shoe and then we’ll get going."

"What about my coat?" she rises and the sheet falls to the floor as she apparently begins putting on the clothes. "It’s cold outside."

"You can wear mine and we’ll look for yours after this mess gets sorted out," he offers.

"Really?" he jumps a bit in surprise when he suddenly feels her body moving to sit on his lap. "You’re gonna let me wear the infamous duster?"

"Just this once," he says firmly as her mouth presses against his chest as it’s exposed by the unbuttoned top three buttons of the shirt he put on.

"Spike," her unseen arms slip under his and wind around his back as he feels her mood growing serious, "what if this mess doesn’t get sorted out in time?"

"No worries of that, luv," he tips her head back from where it’s pressed against his chest and finds her lips with his own for a brief, reassuring kiss. "The Scoobies are on this full force and none of us are gonna let anything happen to you," he slides his arms around her in a move meant to comfort.

"I don’t wanna die again," she whispers quietly while burying her face in the crook of his neck. "Being here … being back … it’s hard and I really don’t like a lot of it, but," his arms tighten around her and he makes a few soothing noises as he feels a drop of moisture touch his skin and realizes she’s crying, "I really don’t wanna die again."

"And you won’t," he promises with every intention of keeping it. "Not today," he raises a hand from her back to find the trail of the tear that had fallen on him and wipe it dry. "I won’t let you down again, Buffy."

"You didn’t," he feels her fingers touch his jaw lightly before her hand cups his cheek and he can sense that she’s looking straight into his blue eyes. "You didn’t let me down before, Spike. You did exactly what I asked you to and even more than that. You did everything you could to protect Dawn from what Glory planned and you stayed here to take care of her even when I was dead. I never would have expected you to do that much. What happened …," her fingers stroke along his cheekbone and he lifts his hand to still hers and pull it to his lips, "what happened then is what had to happen. For the first time in my life everything fell into place. Death was my gift. My dying had to happen for life here to continue for everyone and everything I love. I knew that when I jumped and I still know it. I was destined to die that night and nothing you could have done would have changed that destiny."

"I coulda - " he gulps down the emotional knot in his throat as her fingers press against his lips to stop the words he’d been planning to say.

"No," her tone is firm as her mouth briefly replaces her fingertips against his. "You couldn’t have," her hand slides into his hair as her lips touch back to his and linger.

"Um," a throat being cleared breaks the kiss up before it really begins and with a growl Spike lifts his head to see Harris standing uncomfortably a few feet away. "Found her other shoe," the whelp lifts both his hands with an actually almost apologetic shrug at the interruption.

"Right," the vampire sighs and sets Buffy off his lap with a wave for the man to bring the shoes over.

"D’ya think you could go back up and glance around real quick for my coat?" she asks as Xander appears to give her the footwear and the bed shifts to indicate that she’s putting them on.

"Yeah, sure. I’m on it," the brunette agrees easily and races off to get back to the upper level.

"Thought we’d agreed you’d wear this," Spike rises to pick up his leather duster at the man’s departure.

"We did," she says after a moment and then the coat’s removed from his hands. "I kinda wanted to say something else real quick without him interrupting," he watches as her invisible form suddenly fills the duster out as she puts it on.

"What’s that?" he asks curiously as she fidgets in the leather until it fits just right.

"This," her leather clad arms reach out to slide around his waist. "Whatever this is that we have, it’s what makes me feel alive. You," a hand moves up to stroke the back of his head, "are a big part of why I don’t wanna die. You’re part of why I want to live again."

His eyes squeeze shut as his undead heart seems to clench and roll over in his chest at her words before he forces himself to not act like a complete nancy boy and opens his eyes again. Grabbing onto the lapels of his duster he yanks her forward and finds her unseen lips hungrily. Both her hands grip the back of his neck as their mouths kiss almost desperately.

"Let’s go get you better, then," he says huskily when they break apart for her to draw air into her lungs.
Chapter Five by MissMishka
When they’d arrived at the Magic Box after leaving Spike’s crypt Buffy’s fears and doubts had been eased by the vampire’s absolute certainty that they’d easily find a solution to her problem once the whole gang was on the case. They’d held hands the whole way to the shop, despite the reaction the closeness had gotten from Xander, and she’d begun to share his belief that things were gonna work out just fine.

At least things with her invisible status. Once that got cleared up she was gonna have a whole mess of problems to work through and who knew how the heck any of that was going to turn out.

An hour later, though, her unseen hands are throwing aside the heavy text she’d been reading till her eyes started crossing and they still hadn’t find anything even remotely similar to her situation in the books.

"This is getting us nowhere," she sighs and rises to pace the Magic Box as the others continue pouring over the volumes they were researching in.

"Buffy," Spike puts down the book he’d been holding up to his face to make up for his farsightedness and refusal to get glasses. "Don’t think like that," he gets to his feet and moves to stand beside her with a hand stroking her leather clad shoulder. "We’re gonna figure this out. These nits," he jerks his head toward Anya and Xander, "always figure something out for you just in time to save the day."

"Hey," said nits look up from the table to exclaim in sync.

"We just get lucky. What if we don’t this time?" she ignores them and focuses on Spike, turning toward him to rest her head against his chest. "We don’t know how long this process is gonna take before it kills me. It’s already been over eight hours since I got hit with this and that pylon was reduced to goo two hours ago. How much longer until that happens to me?"

His only answer is to wrap his arms around her and simply hold her against him as all of them are wondering the exact same thing as every minute ticked past.

"We need Willow," Anya says with an audible closing of the book she’d been studying. "She’s the brainy one. This kind of mess is right up her alley to figure out."

"Agreed," Buffy reaches up to lightly touch Spike’s cheek in thanks for his hug then moves away trying to get back into her Slayer mode. "Where was she going again?" she asks Xander.

"Last I saw her we were at the scene of the crime. She’d gotten some evidence of that black van that’s been stalking you and was gonna go find out whatever she could about the van to hopefully find out who it belonged to and who was behind all this," the brunette sighs. "I don’t know why she isn’t here."

"I’ll call the house again. See if anyone’s there. You guys keep reading," she turns with a swishing of Spike’s coat to go to the telephone in the shop and call home for the fifth time since arriving at the store.

Before she picks up the receiver it rings and she jumps back a bit startled at that bit of freakiness.

"Hello?" she says after answering it on the second ring.

"Slayer?" a vaguely familiar male voice asks.

"Yes," she frowns and tries to identify the speaker. "Who is this?"

"Listen. Don’t talk, just listen. You don’t have a lot of time," the voice says.

"Who is this?" she asks again with her spidey sense tingling to let her know this was a serious call. "You sound familiar."

"That’s," a throat is cleared on the other end and the speaker’s voice deepens in an attempt to disguise it. ‘That’s not important. We’ve got your friend Willow and if you don’t want something very nasty happening to her very soon you’d better meet us. Alone."

"How do I know you’re telling the truth?" she frowns at the receiver.

"How do you …," the voice stammers. "I don’t think she believes me. She wants to know how she can know I’m telling the truth," the words are muffled and he’s clearly talking to someone in the background.

"What?" another muffled voice asks incredulously. "Give me that," sounds of a struggle reach her ears and her expression turns utterly confused that this entire scenario. "Slayer," the second male voice says clearly into the phone after a moment. "This is how we’re gonna play this. You don’t question us. Just listen to what I’m telling you. We’ve got your redheaded witchy friend," she suddenly hears Willow call out her name in the background and stiffens, "and we will do very bad things to her unless you play ball. Now, you got that?"

"Yes," she answers. "Where do you want to meet?"

"The arcade on Main. Ten minutes and come alone. We see any of your friends with you and things will get ugly," he says firmly before just hanging up without another word.

Blinking at that abrupt disconnect she hangs up the receiver then moves quickly back into the main area of the shop.

"I have to go out," she informs the trio once again bent over books at the table.

"Who was on the phone?" Spike looks up with a frown to ask.

"Don’t know, but they have Willow," she flaps her invisible arms to move the leather coat she’s wearing through the air in a ghostly fashion. "I think they may have something to do with my disappearing act."

"Great," three books are slammed shut in sync as they all get to their feet with the vampire speaking. "Where we going?"

"Sorry, guys," she looks are all three of them apologetically then remembers they can’t see her expression. "There’s no ‘we going’ this time. It’s just me going. They were very specific about my going alone."

"Forget that," her lover scoffs at the idea. "It’s a bloody set up if they wanna get you alone."

"I’m meeting them at the arcade. That’s a public place. I can handle this," she assures them while shrugging off the duster and handing it to Spike. "Especially since they’re not gonna be able to see me coming."

"Buffy - " he finds her hand as it holds the leather and he gives her a speaking look that says how much he hates the idea of not going with her.

"I’ll be fine," she tosses the duster down onto the table and moves forward to take his face in her hands. "You’ll be seeing me in the flesh again in just a bit," she promises before placing her lips against his and feeling his arms slowly slide around her waist.

"Xander, are they … kissing?" she hears Anya asking in the background.

"God, I hope not," she hears her friend reply as she pulls back from the soft kiss.

"Xander, Spike is definitely kissing Buffy," the ex-vengeance demon says as Spike refuses to let Buffy go just yet and they kiss again with a bit more urgency. "Listen. You can hear their lips smacking together. Oh," Anya’s tone grows excited, "Buffy just moaned. Did you hear that? That was Buffy moaning. Since when does Spike kiss the Slayer and she moan with pleasure about it?"

"That isn’t really happening, Ahn. All of this is just a really bad dream," she almost laughs at Xander’s tone as she again breaks the kiss and this time pulls out of Spike’s embrace.

"Why are we both having the same bad dream?" his fiancée is asking as Buffy begins moving from the shop, feeling familiar blue eyes follow the sound of her feet on the floor. "And why would we dream that Buffy and Spike are having sex?"

"How did you know they were having sex?!"

"Will you gits shut up?!" she hears Spike groan loudly after Xander’s question to Anya just as she exits the shop.

~*~*~

Who knew there were so many geeks in Sunnydale, Buffy thinks as she pushes her way through the turnstile and into the video arcade filled with mostly teenaged guys playing away on the games inside.

She doesn’t bother to apologize to the kids she jostles as she moves past them with her eyes scanning the place for whoever it was she was here to meet. Her green eyes finally locate Willow standing next to a pinball machine in the back.

"You ok, Will?" she asks with her gaze continuing to search for the bad guys.

"Buffy?" her friend looks in her general direction.

"Where are the bad guys?" the invisible blonde asks and gets a ‘you wouldn’t believe me if I told you’ kinda look in response.

"We’re all around you, Slayer," a voice she recognizes as the second guy who talked to her on the phone says, "so don’t you try anything."

"He’s bluffing," Willow says quickly. "There … there’s just three of them … I think," her friend frowns apologetically and looks around.

"That’s more than enough to cause some serious carnage," the voice insists. "Right guys?" there’s no response and after a moment he repeats hesitantly, "Guys? Guys!" he says loudly.

She looks around for these ‘guys’ and her gaze lands on a game to her left on which the controls seem to be moving all on their own.

"Kick! Use the kick," she hears that vaguely familiar male voice that she’d first spoken to on the phone saying.

"I tried that," an unknown voice whines, "he keeps blocking it with his drunken monkey fist!"

"Wow," she scoffs as the quibbling continues. "Oh, yeah, it’s too bad I’m invisible ‘cause you’ve really got me shaking in my fashionable yet reasonably priced shoes. Scary video carnage," she mocks.

"Hey," the apparent leader says angrily to the others. "The Slayer’s here!"

"Sorry," says the third of the voices she’s heard. "Didn’t see her."

"Why don’t we continue this in a less crowded area, like," the leader suggests, "over there."

"Over where?" they all ask in sync.

"Over …," the man snaps then seems to remember that he’s invisible and can’t be seen pointing wherever he’s pointing. "Just follow me," he waves some kinda gun like gizmo then grabs Willow and begins pulling her toward the less busy very back of the arcade where the air hockey game is.

"Ow!" the redhead complains at how tightly she’s being held and then grunts in protest as her other arm is grabbed by one of the other unseen idiots.

"Ok, I’m gonna go out a limb here and guess you nitwits are the one’s who did this to me" Buffy says as she watches her friend struggle to try and break free of the hands restraining her.

"That was an accident," the vaguely familiar voice says protestingly and she turns with a frown in the direction of the speaker.

"I know your voice. Who are you?" she demands.

She hears a few coughs and then that faux deep voice he’d used on the phone saying, "Nobody you know."

"They’re the ones from your mystery van," Willow announces as she resigns herself to being held captive by the invisible jerks and stops struggling.

"Great. This crappy day is now complete," she sighs and crosses her arms over her chest assuming her most intimidating stance even though they can’t see it. "What annoying thing are you gonna do to me now?"

"Well if you stop being so bitchy, we’ll save your life and make you visible again," the leader replies.

"Right. And I believe that because you guys hit me with a big dose of stupid along with this invisibility thing?" she remarks sarcastically.

"They told me everything, Buffy," Willow tells her. "There’s something happening to you. Something bad. You’re - "

"Fading away, dissolving, dying, etc. Yeah, I know," she interrupts.

"I can stop that from happening," the leader says while lifting the gizmo he’s holding as it starts making a whirring sound. "I can fix it. Hold up that air hockey mallet on the table.

"What for?" she frowns in his direction then looks at the item in question.

"It’ll give me a target to aim at so I can do this," he explains as the whirring sound intensifies. "Ok," she hears him say as she picks the mallet up. "Now hold still and all your troubles will soon be gone."

"Wait a minute," she looks up sharply as Willow speaks. "You’re on the wrong setting!"

"What?" the man asks.

"The gun," the redhead looks closely at the device. "It’s not set for reversing the particle ionization. That’ll accelerate her molecular dissolution. I saw the plans, I know that’s what’ll happen."

"Mind your own business," the man snaps with the weapon wavering in his grip as he tries to shut Willow up.

"What’s she talking about?" that familiar male voice asks suspiciously from nearby.

"That’s what I’d like to know," Buffy says while looking closely at her friend. "What’s going on here, Will?"

"Buffy, he’s trying to kill you," the Wiccan exclaims just as the invisibility device is raised by an unseen hand to hit the redhead in the face and knock her down.

"Willow!" the Slayer hurls the white plastic mallet she holds in the general direction of the invisible person wielding that gun and gets a satisfying "Ow" in response as it apparently hits her target. "Play time," she says angrily as the weapon falls to the floor next to Willow, "is so over."

"You haven’t won yet, Slayer," the leader informs her.

"No, not yet," she focuses on the sound of his voice to get an idea where the idiot’s at. "That part comes after I beat the snot out of you."

"You’ll have to find me first!" he taunts as she stifles a groan as she can tell he’s moving around now. "Plus, there’s three of us against just the one of you."

"No way," says the voice she’s beginning to remember as one she knew in college. "You lied to us! We’re here to make her visible again and you were trying to kill her. This is all your fault and your problem."

"Yeah, fight her yourself," says the still totally unknown kinda whiny voice.

There’s an angrily sigh from bossy guy followed by, "You think she cares anything about that? We’re in on all of this together. I go down, we all go down!"

"Oh, yeah," she interrupts coolly. "I can promise all three of you losers are totally going down."

"We may not have your powers, Blayer, but you’ll find we are not so easy to," she picks up the other hockey mallet from the game table beside her and hurls it in the direction of his yapping. "Ow," he breaks off as she makes contact. "Get her!" he orders the others.

With that those two words, the fight was on. Not that this bumbling routine could really be called a fight compared to a lot of the throw downs she’s got listed on her extensive Slayer resume.

She’s throwing punches and on many occasions making satisfying contact with solid flesh instead of thin air as the trio she’s up against bickers amongst themselves and tries to locate her to get some hits of their own in. Considering that she had actual experience with this exact kind of situation, they didn’t stand a chance.

As the whiny one asks worriedly where she is, Buffy smiles, says "Here" to reveal her position right behind him then punches out and feels the rewarding impact of her knuckles hitting his body. He yelps and she hits him again with enough force to send him flying back. A pinball machine suddenly shatters behind a few feet in front of her and she’s gives herself a mental pat on the back as she clearly sent his ass crashing into the game.

She hears an oofing sound of the breath being knocked out of a person as the two remaining targets start talking about ‘splitting up’ then apparently walking right into each other before angrily doing a ‘you go this way’ routine.

Their bickering conveniently pinpoints their exact location for her and her fists fly out in that direction. She makes contact and sends one of the flying back into a pit area played with lots of colorful little balls. Smiling with complete satisfaction at her wicked skills her hands reach out and latch onto the last of the three jerks.

"Ow!" he complains and she realizes it’s the one she knows she knows somehow. "Watch the chest hair!"

"You … I know your voice," she racks her brain to place him. "You-you’re," a whirring kinda blasting noise is heard seconds before they’re hit with the reversing blast of the invisibility ray, "Jonathan?!" she sees she’s holding the geek who’d done that weird ‘Superstar’ spell back in college and lets him go. "You have chest hair?" she frowns at the extremely immature looking brunette now cowering on the floor.

She hears that whirring sound again and looks up to see Willow wielding the ray gun and now firing it into the ball filled room to make the man there visible once again.

"Warren?" her expression grows more confused as she recognizes the Katrina and Buffybot creating geek.

He gives her one of those menacing type glares bullies resort to when totally beaten and doesn’t answer as Willow turns to reveal the identity of the third moron.

"Who are you?" Buffy asks as she turns in that direction and sees an unfamiliar blonde guy to go with that whiny voice she didn’t recognize.

"I’m Andrew," he says like that will make it all clear and it doesn’t so she just stares at him. "I summoned the flying monkeys that attacked the high school," he adds and she looks at Willow to see if that’s ringing any bells for her. "During the school play, you remember? The flying monkeys? I did that," he says as the other two guys get up from their locations to help the blonde down from the game he’s kind of stuck in after breaking down through the glass surface.

"It’s Tucker’s brother," Warren sighs impatiently as he sets the young man on his feet.

"Oh," she and Willow both say as that sounds familiar.

"So," Buffy assumes her intimidation stance and stares dauntingly at the trio as they stand shoulder to shoulder a few feet away from her, "you three have, what, banded together to be pains in my ass?"

"We are," she frowns as Warren and the other two all begin edging to their right as he speaks, "your arch-nemesises … nemeses," she becomes distracted trying to figure out what the correct pluralization of that term would be if nemesis could be pluralized. "You may have beaten us this time, Slayer, but next time …, um …," her brow furrows with confusion as she sees the tall brunette elbowing Jonathan in the ribs, "uh, next time …"

"Next time victory shall be ours!" Jonathan declares dramatically while hurling something in her direction.

She and Willow both step back quickly as smoke suddenly billows up around them. They wave at the hazy mists as the trio rushes to the back exit of the arcade and begin fumbling and bickering over the locked door.

"These are my arch nemesises?" she scoffs as she turns to watch them pulling frantically at the door’s push to open handle.

A guard appears behind them asking about the disturbance they’d been causing and while she turns for just one second to look at the man the geeks make their getaway. Mentally cursing them she stares at the closing door before sighing tiredly.

"Oh my god, Buffy!" Willow says beside her.

"Yeah, I know, they’re gone," she sighs in frustration this time. "I guess we should probably chase them."

"No, your hair," the redhead points and smiles at the shortened ‘do Buffy had almost forgotten all about. "It is adorable."
Chapter Six by MissMishka
"I can’t believe Warren isn’t doing something … more with his life," Willow says as they exit the arcade. "I mean, the guy’s actually kinda good at this inventing thing, what with the bot’s he did and this baby," Buffy ducks quickly to the side when the redhead lifts and points the invisibility ray gun in her direction. "He could be making a fortune instead of … what the heck is it they are again?"

"My arch nemesises … nemeses, apparently," the blonde sighs and rakes a hand through her hair as she contemplates that fact. "I am the Slayer. A vampire slayer. Vamps and demons are my enemies. Human losers we went to high school and college with are not supposed to be working against me."

"It’s a wacky Hellmouth we live on," the redhead commiserates.

"I really need to move," she states wryly before changing the subject. "It was pretty neat, you finding the van and figuring all this stuff out," she comments with her arms wrapping around herself at the cool air chills her without her coat. "How d’ya manage to … do it exactly? I mean," they begin walking toward home, "figure it all out?"

"The hard and old-fashioned Willow way. Spell-free computer hacking and lots of leg work. That good old ‘oh-my-god-my-head’s-gonna-fall-off-and-my-feet-are-killing-me way of discovering things," the redhead answers with a grimace before sitting down on the curb. "I don’t know how I got through this day."

"Welcome to my world," she sighs and sits down next to her friend. "The important thing is that you did. We both did."

"How are you doing with the post-invisibleness?"

"Tired," she shrugs then rolls her head around to loosen her taut shoulder muscles. "I’ve got some major damage control from the giddy-fest I kinda had. I managed to get that social services bitch taken off my case, which is a plus, but I don’t know how I’m ever gonna be able to look at Xander again now that I’m all visible and capable of being seen with the blushing."

"What happened with Xander?" Willow looks at her worriedly.

"Um … right," she smiles weakly. "You kinda don’t know about any of that. Can I just say he sorta caught me in a compromising situation and leave the details for tomorrow?" she ventures hopefully.

"It’s not gonna be something serious, is it?" her friend asks nervously.

"I don’t know," she says quietly as thoughts of what she and Spike currently had going on fill her head. "I don’t want it to be, but … it could be. It’s definitely … weird," she sighs and rubs her chilled arms.

"Weird how? ‘Cause around here we kinda get a lot of weirdness."

"I’m sleeping with Spike," she blurts out.

"You’re … Huh?" the redhead blinks at her in puzzlement or disbelief or both.

"I’m sleeping with Spike and I was with him today as part of my little giddy-fest and that’s when Xander found me to tell me about how this little holiday from me was a bad killing me kind of thing and that’s kind of why I don’t think I’m gonna be able to ever face him again," she says in a rush.

"Oh. Ok. Are my ears really hearing you say that you and Spike are …?" her expression changes repeatedly as she struggles to find a word.

"Yeah. We’re shagging as he would say," the Slayer fidgets uncomfortably at this very awkward convo. "I guess that’s kind of a better way to say it than ‘sleeping together’ ‘cause we’ve yet to actually do much of the sleeping part. Unless you count the first time, but that was really more collapsing from exhaustion than sleeping," she thinks aloud.

"Uh-huh," Willow’s nodding slowly beside her. "Shagging … you and Spike. Spike and … you … shagging," she says a few times until it sinks in. "Yeah, that’s definitely weird. And Xan …"

"Caught us in the act at Spike’s crypt," she answers before being asked.

"Wow. O. Kay. Yeah," she looks over to see the Wiccan nodding and blinking several times. "Yeah, this is definitely a conversation that can wait to happen."

"Is it really … that weird?"

"You and Spike," her friend’s brow furrows deeply in thought as she thinks the news over. "Actually," she says after a very long and awkward silence, "not so much. He’s been into you … forever and the two of you have always had the very noticeable sparkage between you. It’s just a bit of a surprise to have it … an actual fact. Do you, uh, love him?"

"No," she replies automatically before sighing, looking at the other woman then away. "I don’t know. I don’t even know if I know what love is anymore," she fidgets a bit then looks into Will’s emerald eyes. "Would it be wrong … if I do?"

"No. Not wrong. He’s not the same pers-vampire he used to be. Your … dying … it changed him. Kinda really changed us all," she says kind of to herself before continuing. "He really does love you and if you love him back," her friend smiles reassuringly, "I really don’t think there’d be anything wrong with that."

Bolstered greatly by those simple words Buffy smiles back then rises to her feet.

"Let’s get home," she offers her friend a hand up before they begin trudging tiredly toward Revello Drive.

~*~*~

"So she’s not gonna really dissolve?" Spike turns from the stove with a reassuring smile at Dawn’s question.

"No, nibblet, she’s not dissolving. Harris, as usual, didn’t have his facts straight," he tells her convincingly as he returns his attention to the milk he’s heating. "Your sis is fine and she’ll be home with Red in no time," he hopes.

A moment later he shuts the burner off and removes the pot to pour the hot milk into the two mugs sitting on the counter. He quickly stirs in liberal amounts of cocoa then adds lots of mini marshmallows to each cup.

"Mmm," the little brat appears beside him and with a bright smile takes the extra marshmallowy mug he’d mentally had marked as his. "It’s been too long since we did this," she says a bit wistfully as she takes the cup and returns to sitting at the center island in her kitchen. "I miss it."

He tosses a few more marshmallows into the hot chocolate he was left with then moves to lean against the counter while watching her.

"Haven’t had much time for cocoa of late," he says quietly while taking a sip of the hot liquid.

"There’s always time for cocoa," she looks at him with a milky mustache above her frowning lips from the beverage she too had been drinking. "It’s like Jell-O. And there’s always room for Jell-O."

"That right?" he gives her an affectionate smirk and moves to wipe away the mustache. "Got some on your lip," he explains his actions.

"Not the only one," she snickers and stares pointedly at his mouth.

"Brat," he playfully taps her chin with his fist then goes back to drinking his cocoa without worrying about his own mustache.

"Why don’t we do this anymore?" she asks seriously after a few moments of silent sipping. "I hardly ever get to see you now," she stares down into her mug. "I mean, yeah, you were there for me when this," she raises her sling covered arm to indicate the injury she’d received last week, "happened, but … we never hang out anymore," she sighs one of those weary teenager sighs. "No one hangs out with me anymore."

"My crypt’s no place for a young girl like you, bit," he says a bit regretfully. "Buffy’s right in not wanting you hangin’ ‘round there."

"Why don’t you come over here anymore? You used to. When she was … gone … you’d hang out here like all the time," she gives him an extremely guilt inducing sad puppy dog look. "It was fun."

"Things are different now, nibblet," he finishes off his cocoa and stares down into the empty mug.

"Do they have to be?" she says quietly. "Everything’s changing and it should all be for the better because Buffy’s back, but it isn’t. She’s back and she hates it and Willow’s gone all crazy with the magic and Tara’s left and you’re never here anymore and … it’s just getting worse," he looks up in time to see the moisture wetting her eyes and the telling quiver of her lower lip. "I hate this."

"Ah, Dawn," he put the cup down with a sigh then moves to hug the girl. "Things will get better," he assures her with a hand stroking over her brown hair as she presses her face into his chest. "Looks grim now, sure, but things are still settling. Gonna take some time after all that’s happened."

"You suck at lying," she informs him with a sniffle.

"Do not," he looks down at her affronted. "And I wasn’t lying. If I’d said, ‘Cheer up, luv, things’ll be all better and back to normal before you know it,’ that would be lying. I just said things’ll get better and it’ll take some time. That’s the bloody truth," he says firmly.

"Can I hear the lie?" she smiles weakly up at him and he chuckles.

"I don’t know," Buffy suddenly surprises them both by saying from the doorway, "what normal was then or is now to get back to, but thing will get better. Spike’s right," he meets her gaze over the bit’s head and she gives him a small smile before focusing on her little sister. "It is going to take time, though. And effort from all of us," she moves forward to stroke the teen’s shoulder with her eyes again meeting his then looking back toward the doorway where Willow was standing nervously.

"You’re really ok?" Dawn asks as she moves from his arms to stare uncertainly at the Slayer. "Xander said you’d been made invisible and whatever did it was making you fade away," he sees her lip do that ‘tears imminent’ quivering thing again.

"He …," the blonde looks to him for info on what’s going on.

"The stupid git left a message on your bloody answering machine about his little theory and the bit here heard it, got all upset and called the Magic Box wanting to know what was going on," he explains. "Came over to let her know he didn’t know jack and wait with her till you got home."

"Oh," she blinks at that. "Thanks," he sighs at how genuinely surprised she is at his gesture even after all he’s done to show he truly cares for the li’l bit. "Well, as you can see," she looks at her sister and stroke a strand of the teenager’s hair back, "I’m fine. All in one solid and clearly visible piece," she smiles as the girl hugs her tightly to confirm that fact. "Now I believe it’s your bedtime," she pulls back to remind her sibling with a firm look. "Can’t have you oversleeping tomorrow and being late for school yet again," she sighs.

"Yeah, yeah," the brunette groans then gives him a look over her shoulder. "Thanks for the hot chocolate," she tells him with a smile before facing her sis again. "You’re not … mad that he’s here, are you?"

"No," the Slayer smiles at them both. "I’m not mad."

Happy with that the girl rushes off to get to bed and Willow mumbles something about ‘terribly sore feet’ before quietly turning away with the apparent intention of going upstairs herself.

"So," he clears his throat as soon as they’re alone and rakes a slightly nervous hand through his hair. "Told ya this’d all work itself out."

"Yeah, you’re not gonna believe how it happened," she sighs and shakes her head with a rueful smile. "I’m the one it happened to and I was there the whole time yet even I cannot believe it."

"Hair looks good," he crosses his arms over his chest and leans back against the fridge as the shaking of her head draws attention to her new haircut.

"Thanks," she runs a hand over the shortened strands. "It, uh, still kinda does that bouncy thing you said you like."

"Have to see about that," he gives her a leer that lets her know he’s thinking ahead to a time when he can watch her riding his cock again to see the hair bouncing with the movements of her body.

"I …," she seems to be searching for something to say and her eyes begin to wander around the kitchen as she’s not finding the words. "Any chance I could get some of that cocoa?" she asks suddenly as her gaze lands on Dawn’s empty mug.

He blinks at the request then after a moment moves away from the refrigerator to open the door and get more milk to heat.

"Actually," he stops with his fingers hovering over the carton as her hand settles on his shoulder, "I was wanting," she urges him to stand upright while shutting the fridge door and turning him to face her, "this."

Her eyes flicker up to meet his for a moment as she places both hands on his shoulders and rises up on tip toe. Then her attention goes to his mouth as she moves her face toward his then parts her lips for her tongue to slide out and lick away the chocolate milk mustache he’d forgotten about. She finishes lapping up the residue with a light smacking of her lips and she savors the taste and with a slight growl of arousal he wraps his arms around her waist to haul her body again his.

Fiercely turned on by her simple gesture he claims her lips hungrily and turns them until she’s pressed between the refrigerator and his hard frame. A shudder goes through him as she moans in delight at his ardor while sliding her fingers up into his hair and beginning to run her left foot up and down his denim covered calf. His mind and body are painfully reminded of what Xander had interrupted a few hours ago making him forget where they are and the fact there’s a pretty serious discussion they should be having right now in favor of immersing himself in her warmth embrace.

When she pulls back to breathe he readily diverts his attentions to her neck, a smooth column of soft flesh that he loves to explore with fingers, lips, teeth and tongue. He runs a hand down to her thigh to pull her leg up over his hip and angle her hips better against his increasing arousal. Without further encouragement she brings her other leg up to completely encircle his waist as she recovers her breath and drags his mouth back to hers with a moan.

His hand glides from her thigh up under the hem of her shirt to drift over her warm torso until it settles over a firm breast. They both react with sounds of pleasure as he grips the mound then massages it with his fingers while their tongue twist and glide together.

Her head tips back, breaking the kiss, so one of those keening wails of delight could escape her parted lips and he immediately goes back to lavishing attention on her neck as his hand shifts to the other breast. The hard little nubs of her nipples drag across his skin, begging for more attention and he pulls back to impatiently yank the top off and uncover her tits for his mouth to explore along with his hand.

"Yes," she moans loudly with her hands tightening at the back of his head as he lowers it again to her neck then moves it downward.

"I so can’t believe I forgot to ask this," he freezes while inwardly cursing more fluently than he had when Harris interrupted them earlier at his crypt. "How’d things go with that lady from soc …," Dawn’s voice trails off as she apparently re-enters the kitchen. "Whoa … are you guys making out?"
Chapter Seven by MissMishka
This is not happening again, Buffy tells herself as her eyes clench shut in horrified embarrassment as her ears are telling her that her little teenaged sister just walked in to the kitchen. This kinda thing cannot happen to a couple twice in one day.

"You are, aren’t you? You two are making out!" the voice is moving closer and her eyes clench tighter as she tries with all her might to convince herself this isn’t happening.

"Uh … bit, this … um …," Spike’s floundering and she groans as that fact tells her ‘this kinda thing’ is happening to them again today.

"Whoa," she grabs at his shoulders to hold him still when he goes to turn and face Dawn. "Fully visible and topless here," she reminds him with wide eyes in a very quiet voice so as not to be heard by her sibling.

"Oh," their eyes meet then in sync they both look down at her nude torso. "Right."

"This … isn’t what it looks like," she tries to fib her way out while looking around for her shirt. "He was …" she looks to him for help.

"Getting something out of her eye," he finishes with inspiration.

"Uh-huh," she peeks over his shoulder to see her sister grinning evilly. "Sure. Something in her eye that you were getting out with your tongue via her mouth?" the girl asks sarcastically before bending down to pick something up from the floor. "And how exactly does taking her top off help with that?"

With a whimper Buffy clenches her eyes shut again after seeing her sibling straighten with the missing garment dangling from the teenager’s hand. She has to once again restrain the vampire shielding her from spinning around to face the girl in an effort to explain this situation.

"Look, pet, could you give us a minute here?" he asks with his head twisting around awkwardly to glare at the girl.

"Not a chance," she hears purely evil intentions in her sister’s tone. "The only thing I’d budge for right now is to go get a camera."

"Great," Buffy says hopefully. "There’s one upstairs in my room. Go get it now."

"Ok, once again you’re forgetting that I’m a teenager not a complete retard. The second I rush off you two will split. You think I’m gonna fall for that?" her sibling flips her long brown hair back over her shoulder with a gleeful expression on her face. "You’re totally busted and you know it. In fact …," Dawn crows with a wicked smile. "Willow," the Slayer’s eyes widen and Spike curses as the girl calls out for the house’s other occupant, "you have got to come see this!"

"Bloody hell," he groans as she presses her face against his chest and he drops his forehead forward against the refrigerator. "I’m not gonna say we should kill her," he says for her ears only, "but that brat needs … discipline … punishment … maybe lock her in the basement until she learns some manners."

"Is that all?" she asks as her mind finally registers the fact that her legs are still visibly locked around his waist. "’Cause I’m thinking we should kill her," she lowers her legs and groans as the sounds of Willow’s approach reach both their ears.

"What is it? What’s wrong?" the redhead is asking worriedly as she rushes into the room. "Is - Whoa …," Buffy looks over Spike’s shoulder to see her friend staring at them for a moment before averting her gaze to the wall and raising a hand to cover Dawn’s eyes. "Buffy … your shirt’s kind of … not on," she points out with a hint of a blush beginning to color her cheeks.

"That’s what you had to see," Dawn says excitedly while pushing aside the shielding hand with her good arm. "They were like making out and I totally caught them at it. You shoulda seen ‘em when I walked in. There was moaning and groaning and the kinda heavy breathing you hear in pornos and Spike had her all up against the fridge and Buffy’s legs were wrapped around his waist and if I hadn’t come in just then I bet they’d be doing it on the floor right now," the blonde sees the brunette’s triumphant ‘I’ve got blackmail material to hold over my big sister’s head’ expression change quickly into one of distaste. "Wait … that’s not so cool. I … Ew … I eat in here and you two were gonna … Ew."

"Wills, I’m feeling a tad chilly here. Do you think you could get my shirt?" she asks the redhead as her sister continues to exclaim over the ick factors involved in what she’d walked in on. "Wait a minute," something the girl had said sinks in and she turns to stare sternly at her sibling. "How the heck do you know what kinda heavy breathing there is in pornos?"

Dawn freezes like a deer caught in an oncoming car’s headlights and willingly surrenders Buffy’s shirt to Willow who’s trying to take it away to give to the Slayer.

"Oh … um … lucky guess? I mean, sex is like a really physical activity and breathing tends to get labored when someone is doing something really physical so it's not much of a stretch to imagine that there'd be a lot of heaving breathing in porn," the young brunette tries to cover as she realizes the slip she’s made. "Boy, it’s," she changing tactics as she sees no one is buying her 'lucky guess' bit, "it's uh, getting way past my perfectly reasonable bedtime here and … whoo," she gives an exaggerated yawn and starts inching toward the entrance as the trio watches closely, "I’m really kinda tired. Probably from the painkillers I got for this," her injured arm is waved for them to see. "Those painkillers … WOW … really powerful stuff. Make a person all sleepy and say the weirdest things," she makes it to the doorway and gives them a weak smile. "Yeah. Yeah, that’s it. The … um … the painkillers have me all goofy drowsy and I have no idea what I’m saying right now and I should really get to bed," with that the girl dashes off and leaves the adults behind in silence.

"Oh. Kay," Willow sighs and tosses the confiscated top to Buffy. "Just when I think this day can’t get any weirder."

"I know what ya mean," the blonde says as she gladly takes the garment and puts it on. "Bright side is it’s almost over."

"Not soon enough apparently," the redhead looks at them both sternly as they finally break apart with the Slayer fully dressed again. "What were you thinking doing … that right here in the kitchen? I mean, like Dawn said, we eat in here and you two were gonna …," the witch puts a tired hand to her forehead. "I’m not even gonna think about it. It can wait until tomorrow. We’ll talk about it tomorrow," she sighs and turns to leave then pauses in the doorway. "If you two have to … you know … could you try taking it upstairs to your bedroom with that nice solid and lockable door to keep people from walking in on you?"

"That wasn’t so bad," Spike scratches at the back of his head as he stares at the doorway the redhead left through.

"My sister, my fifteen year old sister Dawn, just saw us – me and you with me being the vampire slayer and you a vampire and ... well, Spike – making out in against the refrigerator in my kitchen. How is that not so bad?" she asks him with a sigh.

"Well, luv," he gives her a very wicked smile then moves to take hold of her hips and nuzzle her neck, "we coulda been shaggin’ against the fridge when she came in. Or on the floor," he nips the underside of her jaw as she can’t stop herself from tipping her head to the side to give him access to her throat. "Or against the wall," his hands move up to fondle her breasts through her shirt. "Or on the counter," he claims her lips and she moans.

"Spike," she pushes him away after a moment, "we can’t."

"Sure we can," he argues and tries to pull her back to him despite her hands pressing against his chest to hold him back.

"No," she moves quickly away from him and rounds the island to put the wooden block between them, "we can’t. It’s been a long day and I need sleep."

"You can sleep," he leers at her. "Eventually."

"Don’t do that," she whimpers as he runs his tongue over his teeth with a blatantly sexual glint in his blue eyes, something that inevitably destroys her resistance.

"Why?" he smirks and inhales deeply through his nose with a visible flaring of his nostrils. "’S it turning you on?"

"N-no," she denies and backs away as he rounds the island to approach her. "It’s … it’s … vulgar and a definite turn off."

"Really?" his whole demeanor is sarcastic as he slowly pursues her around the kitchen with a hungry look in his eyes as he’s clearly able to sense that she’s very turned on.

"Seriously that is just … creepy," she says honestly as he inhales her scent again from a few feet away.

She realizes that coming to a stop to make that observation was a definite mistake when he suddenly lunges forward and snares her around the waist with a triumphant growl.

"Spike," she groans as he quickly presses her back against a wall and moves his ever present erection against her. "We can’t," he sucks her earlobe into his mouth before nibbling and suckling at the bit of flesh until she moans. "Not here," her hips grind into his without conscious thought. "Upstairs," she surprises herself by saying.

He freezes at that then slowly pulls his head back to stare at her in disbelief.

"Upstairs?" he asks slowly.

Buffy nods and looks him in the eye as the idea really starts taking hold.

"My room," she clarifies.

"Your room?" he parrots.

Deeming this one of those actions speaking louder than words moments, she pushes him back to get away from the wall then grabs his wrist and begins dragging him from the kitchen to the stairs. She cringes inwardly at every creak of the steps under their feet and the thud of his heavy boots as she’s paranoidly certain that Dawn and Willow can both clearly hear the sounds and will know that she’s actually taking Spike to her bedroom.

For sex.

She was sneaking Spike into her bedroom for sex.

Just when she thought her life couldn’t get any weirder …

It was all his smile’s fault and that stupid thing he did with his tongue that made her think of all the incredible things he's proven himself to be able to do with that tongue. And those expressive eyes that seemed to worship her even after having seen her at her absolute worst. And that body that so perfectly matched hers in size and strength and agility.

Just like so much of him perfectly matched her, a little voice says inside.

The words cause her to hesitate on the threshold of her room, thoughts swirling in agreement and contradiction to the desire making her skin tingle in anticipation of what would happen when they went to lay on her bed together.

It’s just a few steps away, that big comfy place where she sleeps alone, but she knows that taking those steps with him means something.

This relatively small room was the one and only part of her life she’d never freely given him access to before. It was her haven from him. The place she hid among crosses and strands of garlic while trying to tell herself what she felt for him was wrong and and sick and not real and temporary.

The threshold they stood on was a point of no return and she knows he feels the same way by the fact that he’s patiently waiting for her to take those steps without any rushing from him.

If she leads him inside this last of her sanctuaries there’s no shutting him back out of her life, even if she has Will do yet another de-invite spell on the house. There’s no ending this or going back to the just as confusing and screwed up kinda reluctant allies thing they’d had for so long before her death.

If she takes him into her room, shuts and locks the door behind them to secure them privacy for the remainder of the night and on into tomorrow, she’ll be …

… admitting the love he so clearly felt for her isn’t one-sided.

Suddenly at the vague thought of 'love' she remembers the words the first Slayer had spoken to her on that spiritual quest so seemingly long yet not even a full year ago. Not the death being her gift thing that had given Buffy the courage to leap into the portal and give her life in place of Dawn having to give hers, but something she hadn’t thought of in a long time.

"You are full of love. You love with all of your soul. It's brighter than the fire ... blinding. That's why you pull away from it," the guide had told her.

She had been so afraid of the numbness she felt then. So afraid she was becoming incapable of love and to here the first Slayer tell her it wasn’t happening had given her … confusion.

When she had asked for confirmation that she wasn’t losing the ability to love as she had feared the first had replied, "Only if you reject it. Love is pain, and the Slayer forges strength from pain. Love ... give ... forgive. Risk the pain. It is your nature."

At the time the words had all seemed to fit her situation with Dawn, but now … it was so fitting for what she had with Spike.

She was only losing love if she rejected it and the love that he was offering her …

It was scary and should be wrong and weird, but as she had once told Dawn weird love’s better than no love.

"Love … give … forgive. Risk the pain."

With those words taking over her thoughts and settling things in her mind, she takes a deep breath and turns to raise her clear green eyes to meet his watchful blue ones.
Chapter Eight by MissMishka
She’s made a decision.

After watching Buffy hesitate before leading him into her bedroom for what felt like an eternity, Spike could tell she had finally decided something inside herself.

Something to do with him.

Something to do with them.

He tenses in preparation of her coming to her senses and rejecting him again as she raises her eyes to meet his. The pale green depths of her gaze are clear and resolute, telling him that whatever conclusion she’s come to he won’t be able to get around it this time.

Her hand slides from where it’s still holding onto his wrist and he looks down sharply as he feels her fingers threading through his own in a definite hand-holding kind of way.

"We’ll have to be quiet," some part of him hears her say, but the words don’t really compute in his brain. He’s still too braced for her standard rejection for it to register that she isn’t rejecting him this time.

Then she’s leading him gently into her room and his mind replays that quick little statement and it sinks in that Buffy is finally inviting him into her bedroom.

As she releases his hand to turn away to close the door behind them he catches on to the fact that she has in deed made her decision and this was it.

She wants him here.

When she turns to face him again, leaning back against the wooden barrier she’s just locked, looking a bit nervous and surprised by her own actions his tension turns to that of unfulfilled desire. With a low growl he closes the space between them, intent on finishing what they’d started.

Twice today he had come close to reaching the Heaven he knew when he was inside her and felt her body convulsing with pleasure against and around his. Both times forces had conspired to keep him from attaining that ecstasy and now that he had it within reach again he wasn’t going to let it slip through his fingers a third time.

The ‘William’ inside him was insisting that they needed to stop and discuss this clearly monumental step they were taking, wanted to spout poetry to his beloved Buffy to express what this simple invitation meant to him, but that tiny voice was ignored as usual. His demon was roaring to claim her now that she appeared to be accepting what they had together, his fangs were itching with the need to elongate and sink into her tender flesh. Spike, though, always a combination of the two forces, simply had to have her. To show her the depths of his emotions and take her to such heights of pleasure that she forgets having known or wanting to be with any man but him, staking his claim on her with his body.

His hard body pins hers against the door with an audible thump of their combined weight hitting into the barrier and she meets his hunger with her own. His mouth crashes down atop hers and her lips part with a low sound of pleasure for his tongue to plunge deeply inside. He lowers a hand to grab onto her hips so he can angle them until his erection is cradled against her core and she winds her legs tightly around his waist to make the most of the contact. Not needing to hold her in place, his hands immediately slide up under her shirt to fondle her breasts roughly as she once again rips the shirt from his body so her hands can freely roam over his chest and back. Her fingers rake across his skin, grabbing at the cool flesh and seeking purchase to draw him closer, as if she’s as desperate as he to truly merge their bodies into one. She’s grinding herself frantically against his crotch and he curses that they’re both wearing pants that force him to put some space between their bodies if he wants to get inside her.

All too soon she’s forced to pull her mouth back from his to draw air into her lungs and he buries his face against her neck then stumbles away from the door to tumble their bodies onto her bed. He twists to take the brunt of the fall and the second they settle Buffy takes advantage of the dominant position the move gives her.

In the faintly moonlit room his eyes can see the anticipatory smile that curls her lips as she draws her legs out from under him and shifts onto all fours above him. For a moment she just stares down at him, meeting his gaze in the dimness, then she lowers her head to press her lips against his forehead in a chaste, almost maternal caress. Her mouth next drifts over his entire face, dropping brief feather light kisses against his skin and pointedly ignoring his lips. He moves his head in an attempt to capture her mouth and he feels her smile against his ear as she nips at the lobe then makes her way down the side of his neck.

"Buffy," he groans as she continues a leisurely journey down his throat to his shoulders and chest.

"Shh," she smiles against his skin again before flicking her tongue over his left nipple, "gotta be quiet."

Too impatient to tolerate her playfulness just then he grabs her roughly around the waist with a low growl and drags her body down against his before rolling to place her beneath him.

He can see the gleam in her eyes at his impatience, a hint of triumph at having more restraint in the moment than he did along with a heavy dose of arousal at his show of strength and desire. Her body arches up to meet his, head lifting up off the pillows and hands moving to clutch at his shoulders, as he lowers his mouth to claim hers. The kiss is almost angry in it’s urgency, lips grinding against each other painfully, teeth occasionally gnashing together and tongues dueling wildly in an imitation of the dance their bodies wish to do.

Uncaring of the reaction he’ll get when she comes to her senses he rips the flimsy shirt from her body when she braces her feet on the bed and begins rolling her hips sensually against his erection. His hands immediately go to her bared chest to knead at her ripe little tits, thumbing the nipples to even greater hardness as she twists beneath him to increase the pressure.

Pulling back with a smirking smile when she needs to breathe, he moves his mouth down to her neck while his hands go to the fastenings of her jeans. Her whimper at the loss of his hands on her breasts and the frantic pulsing of her blood beneath the skin his lips touch increases the smirking confidence in his smile.

His fingers part the fabric of her pants and slide into the opening to seek out her wet heat at the same moment his mouth latches onto her right breast, attempting to draw the entire mound inside as he plunges two fingers into her snatch without warning. Smiling around her flesh at the loud cry of pleasure his actions wring from her he curls the digits inside her and slowly drags them out with the fingertips raking over the sensitive tissues lining her channel, earning more noise from his Slayer.

"Shh," he pulls his head back to grin down at her wickedly while thrusting his fingers back into her up to the knuckle, "gotta be quiet."

She glares up at him when his teasing words sink in, but he takes the anger from her gaze with a twist of the digits buried inside her. Her hips buck upward at that move and her green eyes lose focus before she drags a pillow over her face to stifle the sounds she can’t help making.

Having gotten his spot of revenge he removes his hand from her pants and sits up to impatiently push the garment down her legs. He feels the bed shift as she sits up to slide her arms around his waist and begin unbuckling his belt while her mouth starts suckling on his left earlobe before moving to the right and back again while he works to get her stubborn shoes off. The second the items off her feet he hurls them blindly away from the bed, vaguely hearing them crash into something glass before thumping to the floor. Uncaring of what he may have broken, he tugs her pants off then quickly removes his boots, again carelessly throwing the footwear aside.

"Could we not wreck my room?" she asks with a smile against his neck before he pulls away to shimmy out of his pants.

"Only fair I get to considering the damage you’ve done to my place," he comments as he finishes undressing then slides back atop her body as he pushes her onto her back again.

"That doesn’t count," she argues faintly as he nuzzles kisses against her neck. "You live in a crypt."

"Which happens to be a lot posher than this place," he comments with a scathing look around her room. "How old are you again?" he asks with his scarred eyebrow arching upward at the boy band poster he sees hanging on the wall.

She follows his gaze and has the decency to look embarrassed for having such a thing so prominently displayed.

"It’s not like I have a lot of time for redecorating," she defends before he ends the pointless discussion by claiming her lips.

Her legs part for him with just the slightest encouragement of his knee and he slides his hips between her thighs with a groan at her wet heat that’s swallowed by her mouth. His cock nudges blindly against her slick folds until they part and he sinks slowly into her depths, earning a sweet moan of pleasure from Buffy that’s muffled by his lips.

The moment he’s completely immersed inside her their mouths break apart, hers drawing in panting little breaths and letting out mewling little noises as he begins thrusting and withdrawing from her snatch while his lips go to his favorite spot on her neck. Her hands wrap around his biceps and hold tightly as she braces her feet on the bed to provide enough leverage to meet each of his thrusts with an upward bucking of her hips that nearly unseats him as he tries to keep things slow and steady.

Obeying her silent urging for more he runs a hand down her side to curl around her right thigh and pull the leg up to rest against his chest between their bodies, twisting her agile body in a position her muscles would later protest having been in but angling her hips up to allow for deep pounding thrusts. She gasps incoherently as he begins moving harder and faster into her then moving his left hand to roughly fondle her breasts while continuing to kiss and nibble at her throat.

"Spike," she whimpers with her head thrown back against the mattress as she pushes up with her left leg to meet his thrusts.

Mindful of her sis probably still wide awake in the next room, he moves his mouth back to hers to catch further cries and muffle them for his ears only.

Not that that’ll stop Red and the bit from knowing exactly what they’re doing considering the racket the headboard’s making as it thumps against the wall in time with his thrusts. Smiling wickedly at how far gone the Slayer was that she wasn’t aware of the noise to remind him of their need to be quiet, he decides to forget about trying to pretend they weren’t shagging their brains out and began working on making her cry out even louder so the other chits in the house would hear enough to deeply disturb their fragile little minds.

She moans and breathes loudly when he removes his silencing lips to run them down her tempting neck. Her hands move restlessly over his upper back, shoulders and head, fingers digging in occasionally as a nip of his blunt teeth makes her hold his head tighter against her flesh or a particularly deep thrust sends pleasure through her body that causes every inch of her body to tense as it winds tighter in preparation for a big release.

He braces himself up on his left elbow, hand fisting in her shortened hair, while his right strokes down her side to slide under her hips and grab onto her ass. He shifts into a more balanced position on his knees to pound harder into her tightening channel and grind against her exposed clit with his groin to make her shiver and buck beneath him. His lips move hungrily down to her tits, tongue flicking over the firm mounds, teeth nipping the sensitive skin and mouth drawing strongly on the nipples until she’s babbling with pleasure and encouragement.

Feeling the familiar tingle of near climax building in his balls and sensing that her body was hovering on the brink by the way her blood was pounding, her core clenching and her breath faltering he moves his mouth up to her neck. His nostrils flare and a growl escapes him as he nuzzles the side of her throat where her pulse is beating erratically. His demon is roaring to be given dominance of the situation, but he fights the beast back and bites sharply at her flesh with his flat teeth. Knowing how sensitive her skin was here he sucks and licks at it until she clutching at him and gasping his name between heady whimpers.

"Do it," he hears her cry out hoarsely as her fingernails scratch and dig into his shoulders while her pussy begins to lock down on in cock in climax. "Spike," she twists her head to the side to completely bare her tempting jugular to the vampire hungering for her blood, "do it."

With a growl he loses his battle for control over his demon and feels his game face slide into place, forehead going lumpy, eyes turning their vampyric yellow and fangs elongating with the need to sink into her tender flesh. His hips grind to a halt against her as he tries to shake it off, turning his head away from her to keep himself from doing something that would get him staked the moment she got her senses back.

"No," her fingers tangle in the short curls of his bleached blonde hair to yank his head back to her throat as she bucks and grinds her hips up against his. "Do it," she holds his face against her skin with one hand and strokes the nape of his neck with the other. "Bite me, Spike," she whimpers then gasps as he can’t resist lightly raking the tips of his incisors along her skin, leaving behind twin tiny red lines. "Yes," her body shudders uncontrollably beneath him at the scrape of his deadly teeth and her fingers clamp down on his head to urge for complete contact.

Losing control at the way she was acting he damned the consequences and bit down hard on an untouched patch of her jugular, delighting in the sound of pleasure, pain and surprise she makes as he resumes his ferocious thrusts the moment he feels her intoxicating ruby red liquid flooding his system. Part of his brain registers her climax – the way her breath stops in lungs that freeze as every muscle in her body locks into place for an endless moment then she cries out his name and goes slack before beginning to convulse wildly beneath and around him.

Hips jerking spasmodically against hers and eyes rolling back in his head he forces himself to pull away from her intoxicating nectar before taking too much, coming with a ferocity he couldn’t remember ever before feeling. His fingers tighten savagely on her ass, surely bruising the creamy skin, and in her hair, nearly pulling the silky strands out with his grip. Feeling her infamous muscles working over his spurting cock he throws his head back to roar as he hardens and climaxes again just from the uncontrolled spasms of her core.

Reeling from the ecstasy of her body and blood he falls upon her shuddering form, shakes off his demon then claiming her panting lips with a growl before quickly rolling onto his back with her laying limply on his chest. Energized throughout by the mere sip of her heady essence he grows hard yet again inside her and begins arranging her pliant frame until her knees are braced on the bed straddling his hips.

Incoherent gibberish escapes her lips, possibly in protest at his handling or wanting another go, as he pushes at her shoulders to sit her upright on him. Her head lolls back while his hands leave her shoulders to run down her moonlit torso. She shudders and gives one of those keening little mewls of delight that always make him smirk with satisfaction when he trails his fingers over her nipples on their way down to the tangled curls at the apex of her thighs. When his searching digits locate her clit he has to grab at her waist to keep her upright as she sways above him.

"Buffy," he pinches the taut little nub to get her attention and she rolls her head forward to stare down at him with unfocused eyes. Smiling at her in this state he takes a moment to run a hand up her lightly sweat slicked skin and stroke a lock of hair back behind her ear as she begins to recover her senses. "I wanna see this bounce," he tells her with his fingers rubbing at the tresses he’d pushed back from her face.

She blinks her green eyes then stares down at him with her gaze cleared of all but renewed desire and wicked intentions. A siren’s smile curls her lips and he feels the corners of his mouth moving upward in anticipation of whatever’s brewing in her noggin as she leans forward a bit with her hands moving to brace themselves on his shoulders.
Chapter Nine by MissMishka
It was getting harder and harder to think or breathe as every move of Spike’s body drove her closer and closer to climax, but she just wasn’t there yet. His hips pounding and grinding against hers along with his mouth attempting to swallow each of her breasts whole when it touched upon them pushed her toward the finish line but she needed something more. Her eyes clench shut as she gasps and whimpers, waiting impatiently for that last little thing to thrust her into oblivion, only vaguely aware of anything except the pleasure she was getting from his actions.

When his mouth moves to her neck and starts lavishing attention on the column of skin something inside her clicks and Buffy struggles to find enough coherence to tell him what she needs. She feels the bumps and ridges of his game face coming and going against her skin as he battles the demon and rolls her head to the side in silent invitation for him to give in to his need as she still can’t seem to get any words out other than his name. Then his harmlessly blunt teeth nip sharply at her skin and with a cry her entire body arches up into his as the words crystallize on her tongue.

"Do it," she says, part order part plea, as her fingers grab at his shoulders with the nails breaking the surface and digging into the resilient flesh. "Spike," she feels the raw power of her orgasm beginning to thrum through her system, causing muscles to shudder and clench in anticipation of the moment the proverbial dam breaks inside her, "do it."

She can tell the vampire inside him understands her words by the way he growls and vamps out against her neck, but after all her harsh words and actions Spike seems reluctant to accept her invitation and he turns his head away from her exposed jugular.

"No," she gasps with her fingers moving up to tangle in his hair and yank his face back to her throat as her hips buck wildly up into his suddenly unmoving pelvis. "Do it," her voice is husky with all the noises she’s been making as well as the desire she feels at the idea of what she’s asking for. "Bite me, Spike," she requests with one hand reassuringly stroking the nape of his neck as the other holds him tightly to her skin so he’s left in no doubt of what she wants and how much she wants it. "Yes," she nearly shrieks as the razor sharp tips of his fangs drag across her flesh, scraping the creamy skin and making it tingle in expectation of the sharp incisors piercing that flesh.

Her entire body tenses in anticipation of his stinging bite, fingers locking tightly on the back of his head to keep it from moving away from her neck as her spine arches like a bow to press herself completely against him. Familiar as she is with being bitten by vampires, the kind of record a Slayer really shouldn’t have, the stab of his fangs – Spike’s fangs – surprises her. The sharp teeth seem to pierce her clear to the soul and their penetration of her body along with his renewed thrusting and taking of her core makes her feel consumed and somehow completed by him.

Feelings and sensations and sounds and needs and every single thing about her world cease to exist for a single heartbeat as her body seizes then explodes in climax. Dimly she feels her blood pumping into his body as his seed spurts into hers and the vague realization of those simultaneous occurrences drives her from one plateau to another in mind-blowing, bone-melting multiple orgasms.

Lethargic from the pleasure she’s oblivious to his withdrawing his fangs from her and all his other actions until he’s reversed their positions and is pushing her sated body up to sit astride his still hard shaft. Wanting very much to have stayed laying beneath his familiar weight and gone to sleep after the day she’d had topped off with that incredible release, she protests his actions lets her head tiredly fall back on her neck.

Then his hands start running over her body, still shuddering with aftershocks from climaxing just moments ago, and every nerve ending tingles with returning hunger for everything only he can give her. His fingertips skim over the chafed little nubs of her nipples and it’s all she can do to stay upright. When those digits make their way to her clit she loses the battle and would have collapsed down onto his chest had he not grabbed her waist to steady her.

She drops her head forward and slowly forces her eyelids open to look at him questioningly when he pinches the nub of flesh his fingers have found. His lips curl up in one of those endearing smiles that she can never resist smiling back at when she sees it and as the corners of her mouth curves upward he moves his hand from between her legs to stroke up her body. Goosebumps rise on her skin in the wake of his touch and her muscles shiver around his length inside her as the caress sends thrills through her entire system. Despite the reactions of her flesh her mind begins to clear of desire and focus on him as he stares up at her and strokes the hair back from her face.

"I wanna see this bounce," he drawls in a voice thickened by desire when he has her attention.

The glint in his indigo eyes, the richness of his baritone, the stroke of his fingers over her hair all brought her back to herself. She blinks away the very last traces of satisfied desire and allows the renewed arousal to overtake her senses.

When her gaze again meets his plans are beginning to form in her mind. Ideas of what to do with him giving her control like that, thoughts of how she can drive them both crazy before allowing either of their bodies another release.

And, an inner voice adds with a mischievous air that brings a smile to her kiss swollen lips, just imagine of the ways you can fulfill his request and make the new do bounce for his viewing pleasure.

An equally wicked grin curls his lush mouth and she wonders briefly if he can read her thoughts as she leans forward to prop herself up above him with her hands on his shoulders. Before she gets started on any of the things swirling in her head she can’t resist closing the distance between them to plant a slow lingering kiss on those smiling lips. His mouth opens beneath hers and invites deeper contact. Eyes drifting halfway shut she accepts the invitation and parts her own lips to suckle at his before letting her tongue slide out to flick over his teeth.

She lingers over an exploration of each incisor, deliberately stimulating his sheathed fangs as part of her – a lingering trace of the untrusting, bitter Buffy she was laying to rest tonight - marvels at the fact that he didn’t drain her dry when she gave him such a perfect opportunity. His cock seems to grow even thicker and longer inside her at her attention to his sensitive teeth and she flexes her muscles over and around his length as her tongue stabs into his mouth to drag over his palette.

A growl vibrates through his chest at the clenching of her vaginal walls on his organ and his hands move to grip her hips. Knowing he’ll use that hold to control her movements despite her having the dominant position Buffy breaks the kiss with a light nip of his soft lower lip before moving her mouth along his jaw to suck on his earlobe.

"Who’s on top here?" she asks with a smile against his flesh. "That’s right," she coos triumphantly after a moment when he exhales impatiently but drops his hands from her waist in a clear concession of power.

Still smiling she takes his lobe between her teeth and tugs at it until he arches up off the bed toward her with a groan as a shudder runs through his frame. Stifling a shudder of her own as his reaction sends a heady rush of power through her Buffy releases that toy so her mouth can venture down to his bobbing Adam’s apple. For a while she entertains herself by locking her pussy down on his cock then attempting to capture with her pearly whites the bump in his throat as it moves convulsively under his flesh while he swallows and struggles for control of his body.

When his hands claw at the covers beneath them she leaves that game and moves on to his shoulders. Raining kisses over the lean muscles there then sitting upright to free up her hands so they can trace over the flesh and bone. Grinning down into his desire sharpened features she strokes her palms over his pecs then allows them to drift to his sides where she lets her fingertips trail lightly over skin she knew to be ticklish. He squirms under her and bites his lower lip to keep from laughing like a youth at the touches then grabs at her wrists with a warning glare momentarily replacing the expression of lust on his face.

Biting the inside of her cheek to keep from laughing herself, she arranges her features into a completely innocent "did I do something wrong" kind of look at which he scoffs and rolls his eyes. She bends down to give him a quick distracting kiss before extracting her hands from his loose hold. Planting them on the bed at his sides, she shifts onto all fours above him, her inner muscles reluctantly releasing their hold on his shaft as her hips rise beyond it’s reach. His hands dart to her waist in an attempt to pull her back and her core aches at the loss of his stretching, filling length, but she has plans and it’s time to get to them.

Wanting to be able to see him and he to see her she takes a moment to flip on the lamp on her nightstand before turning all her attention to her lover. They both take a moment to blink at the unnatural light suddenly illuminating the darkness then he watches intently as she dips her head to lick at his chest, circling his nipples with her tongue then moving on downward. She keeps the moist organ in constant contact with his flesh, leaving trails of saliva all over his torso as she scoots back on her hands and knees until the springy brown curls surrounding the base of his shaft are brushing against her chin. She presses a kiss against his abdomen, which tenses as he sucks in his gut at the caress, then lifts her head to look up at him.

The sight of his heated blue gaze locked firmly on her actions with his arms folded up under his head to elevate it so he can watch her, his muscles taut from the way his hands were gripping each forearm to help him maintain control of his desire to come, sent a shiver through her petite form.

Looking into his eyes she shifts the attentions to his cock, tongue slipping out from her glistening lips to touch the head her mouth was hovering over. His eyelids shut for just a second as she licks slowly over his slit before he forces them back open to watch her. Her green eyes darkening with the power and passion she feels she repeats the motion more slowly, dragging the flat of her tongue across the velvety tip, and is rewarded by an uncontrollable jerk of his hips and the sight of his fingers digging even harder into his own flesh.

Their combined juices hit her tastebuds when she draws her tongue back into her mouth and she gives a moan at the flavor. The gleam that enters his eyes as he watches her reaction gives her an idea as a shiver races down her spine.

Smiling secretly at him she moves her right hand from where it’s braced on the mattress to run her middle and index fingers up his slick shaft to coat them with the liquids. She then parts her lips and raises the moistened digits to her face, enjoying the way he began watching with even greater interest at the idea of her licking them clean. Instead of doing that, though, she sniffed curiously at their essences before stretching the hand out to hover over his mouth. Without any prompting he lifts his head a fraction to suck on both fingers, his tongue twirling around them to collect every trace of their juices.

She watches his cheeks hollow out for a moment as he lavishes attention on the digits then drops her gaze and attentions back to his dick. With her hand still at his lips she shifts to balance her weight on her left elbow then draws him into her mouth. He groans and nearly bites her fingers when she deliberately touches her teeth to the sensitive flesh before covering the dangerous objects with her soft lips and gently suckling on the head.

"Buffy," he groan/growls as he releases her cleansed fingers.

Shuddering at the way his tone strokes over her auditory nerves, she instantly moves the fingers back to his shaft to stroke over it and re-coat themselves with their juices before returning to his lips in silent command to be licked clean again. The feel of him sucking on the digits in time with her suction on his rod made her pussy clench hungry until she just had to have him filling her again.

He makes a sound of protest when she removes her lips from his cock and her fingers from his mouth, but it turns to a rumbling growl of anticipation when he sees her moving to kneel over his hips. She uses the wet fingers of her right hand to take hold of his length and guide it into her waiting heat, taking a moment to circle her clit with the velvet covered marble his dick felt like before sinking down to bury him completely within her.

Her eyes drift shut with a moan as she moves her hand to his chest and savors the feel of him inside her again. His groan at the same moment causes her to smile faintly in the knowledge that he must be feeling the same feelings she is just then. When she opens her eyes to stare down at him and confirm that suspicion, he meets her gaze with such emotion shining in his depths she’s afraid for a moment. Afraid of his intensity and of the fact that he can probably see the exact same things shining through her green eyes from the depths of her soul as she’s finally letting all the barriers down. Then she reminds herself that she’s ready for him to see what she really feels for him and lets go of her doubts and worries.

Maintaining eye contact she pushes herself up with her legs until he’s barely inside her then relaxes the muscles and slowly settles onto his length again. She moves both hands to his chest to stroke and knead at the muscles there, often playing with his nipples while she’s at it, while keeping up the slow and steady motions of her hips.

In the lamplight she can see every quivering reaction of his body as he fights his impatience at her pace. She sees the flexing of his jaw as he grits his teeth for control, sees his fingers gripping his arms so tightly the bones had to be in danger of breaking and sees determination warring with desire in the darkened orbs of his eyes. Despite her own hunger for quick ride to an explosive release she keeps the pace unchanged until he bends enough to groan her name in a way that told her he wanted more but wasn’t about to verbalize his desires and be seen as begging, though she knew she could wring the sweetest pleas from his lips if she wanted to.

She shifts to sit back on her heels, stilling the motions of her hips, and prepares to move on to the next phase of her plan to shatter his control. To make him come first or push him until he grows tired of her pace, grab and wrestle her to the bed and drive them both to furious climaxes that would leave them slightly bruised but utterly content. Unbidden a shudder runs through her at the thought of the latter and her muscles shiver around his cock, making him arch and groan beneath her.

Taking a deep breath to bring back full control of her own senses she relaxes and strokes her hands slowly from her thighs up over her stomach to cup her breasts. She squeezes the mounds and gives a slightly exaggerated moan of pleasure at her own touch. Her eyes look down at him and she isn’t surprised to find his attention centered on her chest. Smiling at how easy he could be to manipulate she takes her nipples between the thumb and forefinger of each hand and gives the nubs a tug that draws a rather loud mewl of pleasure from her lips. Belatedly remembering where they are she bites her lower lip to contain any more noises like that as she begins rocking her pelvis against his while her fingers continue to play with her breasts.

His hips start moving in time with hers and she looks down to see that his focus has moved to where their bodies are joined. Intent on driving him over the edge she resumes her rising and falling motion and leans back a little so he can clearly see the way her pussy slides over his length, releasing it just a little then greedily taking it back in. He finally unfolds his arms from under his head at that and brings his hands down upon her hips, simply resting on the swells of flesh instead of trying to guide her motions.

Wanting to feel those fingers dig into her flesh she steps up the eroticism in hopes of breaking his control. She moves her right hand from her breast to between her thighs, brushing over her sensitized clit and inadvertently wringing a cry from her lips as her teeth are too late to hold the sound back. Shivering in reaction to the touch she continues on until her fingers are touching his wet dick as it moves in and out of her snatch. She keeps the digits there for a few thrusts, stroking him when she raised up and freed some of his length and coating the fingers once more with their combined essences.

Satisfied with how slick her hand was she pulls it away and sees Spike lick his lips in anticipation of her offering the treat to him, but instead she touches the fingers to her nipples, daubing the tips of each breast with the moisture. Her eyes meet his as he looks up curiously at her actions and she licks her lips while bending forward to plant her left palm on the mattress next to his head while sliding her right hand into his hair to guide his lips to her chest.

A moan escapes her lips as he drags his tongue lightly over one nipple then the other, tasting the nubs and licking at the wetness anointing each peak. Then he bites at them and her fingers fist tightly in the curly strands of his short hair, encouraging more of the same.

As he begins alternating bites and licks with kisses and suckling she can feel herself losing control of the situation, but doesn’t care. When his fingers finally curl into the flesh of her waist to begin urging her hips to move harder and faster on his cock she barely registers the fact, intent only on enjoying the pull of his mouth on her tits and the grind of his pelvis against her clit. The pace picks up slowly at first then with increasing hunger on both their parts until she’s clutching at him with both hands while panting for breath between utterances of his name and he’s groaning beneath her and trailing nipping kisses over her chest, shoulders and neck.

She can feel the tension growing in them both. Knows that each flex and roll of his body means he’s nearing the edge and wants to push her over it first. Knows that the trembling of her frame and the hitching of her breath tells him how close he is to succeeding. Remembering his request and wanting to fulfill it before they come she pushes herself back into a sitting position and starts pumping her hips harder against his, making sure she moves her head often to show him the bounce and flow of her shortened hairstyle.

"Tha’s it," he says thickly with his hands roving over her body, lingering on her breasts. "Ride my cock, pet," her body clenches in response to his words and tone. "Like that, don’t ya, Slayer?" his fingers scrape over her nipples then rake roughly down her torso. "Like me talkin’ dirty to you," she looks down at him with a stare that denies the truth of his words even as the spasms of her muscles say how much she loves crude words spoken in his richly accented tones. "What a sight," he groans with his eyes running over her in a caress just as arousing as his hands now playing between her legs. "Hair and tits bouncing as I put it to ya and you love every second of it. Don’t you?" he demands with his thumb pressing on her clit.

"Yesssss," she hisses as he pushes her toward the edge. "I love it," she whimpers and gasps as their bodies churn together, hers growing sweatier from this workout. "I love you."

Despite how close they each were to coming they both slowly grind to a halt as what she’s just uttered sinks into their hazy minds.

"What’d you say?" he stares up at her in disbelief with a faint hint of hope in the very depths of his gaze.

Swallowing rather nervously she curses the way she just blurted it out while being a little relieved at just finally having said it aloud. His gaze grows even more watchful and a bit guarded as she licks her suddenly dry lips and takes a few calming breaths.

"I love you," she repeats after a rather long silence. "I love you, Spike," she says confidently with a hand touching his cheek when he just looks at her with a rather dumbfounded expression on his face. "I love you," she says again as the words feel so right rolling off her tongue and he seems to need to hear them a few more times before daring to believe that truth.

Just when she’s about to say once more he silences her by tangling his hands in her hair and yanking her mouth down to his for a ferocious kiss as his hips begin bucking hard up against hers in a resumption of their mating. She’s instantly caught up in his intensity. Her hips responding to his motions with frantic bumps and grinds. Her hands going to grip the back of his head and hold it up as her lips devour his, teeth and tongue moving hungrily with his in a equal meeting of passions.

Part of her wants to break the kiss to shove his head against his neck and feel him bite into her flesh again, but she doesn’t want to stop feeling the way he’s sucking on her tongue or the way he seems to be trying to draw her into him through the kiss. So instead she focuses on the feel of their bodies moving together like this, each thrust of his hips and pull of his mouth making her even more mindless in her pursuit of the orgasm that was making her whole body tingle. Focuses on the sound of their flesh slapping together and the wild noises they’re both making and stifling with their tightly locked lips.

Then she has to pull her head back from his to suck air into her burning lungs and he gives a twisting thrust of her hips that expels the breath before it’s fully drawn in and has her crying out his name as he repeats to move and sends her over the edge. Her lungs and throat lock shut as every muscle in her body clamps down to freeze the moment in her memory seconds before everything inside her just explodes and she can do nothing but cry out and convulse with orgasm until the hunger of her arousal is sated and she collapses to his chest.

~*~*~

"Need sleep," Buffy slurs drowsily against his chest as Spike shifts them onto their sides, shuts her lamp off and tugs the rumpled blankets out from under their bodies.

"You’ll get it," he promises while pulling the covers over them, "after we talk."

"S’eep," she mumbles in protest when he nudges her chin up to look into her face.

"Talk first," he orders with a pinch to her cheek that brings her eyes open to glare sleepily at him. "Did you mean it?"

The glare remains in place for several seconds then she figures out what he’s asking and her expression softens.

"Yes," she smiles into his eyes then moves to snuggle against his chest, clearly thinking the conversation over.

"Buffy," he pushes her back and gets another sleepy glare for his persistence, "this changes things," he tells her with a look at his bite mark on her neck. "D’ya know that? Buffy," he shakes her after a moment when she doesn’t respond.

"Yeah," she forces her eyelids to open to give him a less sleepy and more just plain angry glare, "this changes things. Can I sleep now?"

"Your friends - "

"All already know we’re involved," she interrupts with a yawn.

"You gonna tell them - "

"That I love you? Yeah, I’ll get around to that," she promises while squirming into a more comfortable position to sleep in.

"And if they - "

"They’re my friends, Spike. They’ve been dealing with weird things about me and my life for a long time now," she interrupts again as she knows exactly what he’s fumbling to say. "They’ll deal with us being … us."

She sighs and snuggles against him again as she says that second ‘us’ making him feel all poncy inside with emotions at the simple sleepy gesture that linked him with her as an ‘us.’ Deciding to put any other conversation off until tomorrow so she can get the sleep she so clearly needs, he wraps his arms around her waist, slides a leg between both of hers and tips her head back to lightly kiss her forehead.

"Love you, Buffy," he whispers against her skin, letting a bit of the nancy boy inside him show as he speaks the words.

Her head goes back further as she opens her eyes and places a kiss to his lips.

"Love you, too," she says for the first of what he hopes will be many many times. "Can I sleep now?" she demands drowsily.

"Yes, luv, go to sleep," he tells her with a smile as her eyes fall shut again.

"Still don’t want cha callin’ me that," she informs him with her face nuzzling against his chest.

"Fine, go to sleep, goldilocks," he sighs with a roll of his eyes at her continued contrariness.

"Don’t like that either," she grumbles.

"Shut up and go to sleep, Slayer, before I turn you over my knee and rosy that sweet ass of yours," he growls warningly.

"Definitely don’t want you to keep calling me that," she states with a curling of her lips he can feel against his flesh, telling him she’s deliberately trying his patience.

"Bitch," he groans with a smile of his own before bending down to give her another kiss.

"Now that one’s just uncalled for," she says impishly when his lips leave hers.

"Brat," he whispers against the top of her head as she settles in to use his chest as her pillow for the night.

He resists the urge to follow through on his threat to tan her insolent bottom when she again argues his choice of endearment and instead just fires back with another name until she surrenders to the sleep she’d been claiming to want for hours now.

For a long time he lays there enjoying the feel of her resting so peacefully in his arms and listening to her light snores as he stroked her hair and back. Part of him has trouble believing the moment’s real, but it’s too … complete … to be one of his dreams.

He’d never dared to dream of her saying she loved him back, even though he’d known she did long before the stubborn chit was willing to face it herself. He’d never dared to dream of feeling loved by her. Of having her tease and joke with him with smiles and happy little twinkles in her eyes or of having her willing to be open about their relationship with the bloody Scoobies.

Confident that this was real and he finally had her as he’d wanted her for so long, he drifts off to slumber himself with a smile curling his lips and the memory of her voice finally saying ‘I love you’ playing repeatedly in his contented mind.
Chapter Ten by MissMishka
Cursing her internal alarm clock Buffy obeys its summons and reluctantly opens her eyes. She blinks at the sight of the pale chest her head is resting on then remembers the night before that had her feeling so tired at that moment and relishes the feel of Spike’s around holding her close for just a moment. Knowing she had to make sure Dawn got off to school on time and that she really had to try finding a serious job to prepare for the next visit from a social worker, she forces herself to move carefully from his embrace and the bed.

"Thought us sleepin’ in your bed would break you of that dashing off in a huff habit," he says behind her, letting her know she’d failed in her efforts not to disturb his sleep with her movements.

"I’m not," she finds her robe and turns to face him as she puts it on, "’dashing off in a huff.’ I am," she belts the garment closed then leans over to give him a kiss despite her morning breath, "very reluctantly," she smiles and pulls back just as his lips start to cling to hers, "getting up at this way too early hour to make sure Dawnie gets to school on time so she doesn’t add to her tardy list and give social services more excuses to take her away."

"Not kickin’ me out then?" he asks with his blue eyes watchful, his body braced for her to change her mind and turn into super-bitch again.

"Spike," she gives him a reassuring smile while stroking her fingers over his high cheekbones instead of giving into her urge to crawl back in bed to show him the truth of what she’s about to say, "I meant it. I love you," his Adam’s apple bobs as he swallows and averts his emotional gaze from hers, "no more kicking," she pulls his eyes back to hers, "unless you really deserve it." She smiles at her own teasing and goes a step further, "At least not today."

"Just today?" he smirks at her tone and leans forward to kiss her smiling lips. "What’s so special about today?"

"I had," she moves up onto the bed and pushes him back onto his back on the mattress, "a really good night last night and, even with the major lack of beauty sleep, I am in a pretty great mood this morning."

"Are you know?" his scarred eyebrow arches upward as a suggestive smile curls his lips and he moves his hands to untie the sash of her robe.

"None of that, mister," she smacks his fingers away then slides back off the bed. "I have big sister duties to fulfill right now and no more nookie till I get Dawn to school."

"And when the nibblet’s gone …," she can’t help smiling and being tempted just a bit when he waggles his eyebrows in a rather comic leer that tells her just what he wants to be doing when her sibling leaves the house.

"After Dawn’s gone I have lots and lots of chores to do around the house as well as needing to once again search for gainful employment," she informs him and his leering changes to sulking. "How’s about you do the normal vampire thing of sleeping the day away while I do the normal human thing of annoyingly boring chores then we have another good night tonight?" She suggests with a look that tells him just what she’s planning for the evening.

"I can do that," he informs her while getting all comfy in her bed and making her extremely envious of his having nothing to do but sleep during these daylight hours. "A bit knackered myself after that ‘really good night last night,’" he smirks and stretches so that the blanket covering him falls lower on his body to come very close to uncovering the erection tenting the material up over his groin.

With a whimper at the tempting sight of his arousal she looks at the alarm clock bedside her bed then whimpers again with a disappointed slumping of her shoulders when she sees she has exactly twenty minutes to make sure Dawn eats something slightly nutritious before leaving for school with Xander.

Her eyes widen at the realization that she’s gonna have to face her friend a whole lot sooner than later after yesterday’s whole ‘caught having sex with Spike while invisible’ thing. Thoughts of the awkwardness that’s sure to be present during the meeting force her attention away from the temptation in her bed to get gather up an outfit for the day and leave the bedroom.

The bathroom’s free, telling her the others are already up, so she rushes through a quick shower before getting herself dressed then downstairs to join them. She finds Willow in her pjs making pancakes at the stove and Dawn sitting at the island table eating some of said food when she enters the kitchen. Both females turn to look at her the second her presence is felt and Buffy stops in her tracks under the weight of their stares. Her sister is grinning all over herself and giving her that ‘you’re so busted look’ the Slayer remembers quite clearly from the night before while her rather tired looking best friend seems to be glaring at her.

"What?" the blonde asks with no clue why they’re giving her such looks.

Dawn snickers at the question and goes back to eating while Willow shakes her head and turns back to the stove to continue making breakfast.

"What’d I do?"

Her sister almost chokes on a bite of pancake at the repeated question and the redhead finishes cooking the last of the batter before turning the burner off.

"You honestly don’t know?" finished with meal preparations her friend turns to face the Slayer and ask as she sees the blonde still looking clueless.

"Know what?" Buffy looks at them both with growing confusion.

"Buffy, the walls here are not soundproofed," the redhead informs her.

"Yeah, so?" her expression is totally puzzled and Dawn nearly falls off her stool laughing at something.

"Buffy, the walls here are actually kinda thin," her friend says with a pointed look that the Slayer totally doesn’t get, but her sister seems to find hilarious.

"What is so funny?" she asks her sibling. "And what’s the big deal with the walls all of a sudden?" she demands of Willow.

The Wiccan simply looks at both Summers sisters like she wishes in that moment that she could forget her ‘no magic’ rule and turn them into something really nasty then she groans in frustration before leaving the room.

"What’d I do?" Buffy asks again with a frown at Willow’s departure.

"She’s kinda grumpy from not getting enough sleep last night," Dawn explains with a snicker that draws her big sister’s attention. "Something about her having a test in class that she’s not at all ready for now."

"Why is that funny or in any way my fault?"

"Well it’s funny because it is your fault and it’s your fault ’cause it was probably hard for everyone on the block to get any sleep last night with all the noise you and Spike made having sex," the teenager states gleefully as Buffy’s jaw drops and her eyes widen in horror at the revelation. "He must be really good in bed because I sure don’t remember ever hearing that much racket when you were with Riley."

"Oh no," her widened eyes quickly clench shut in disbelief at her damned luck. "No, no no no no," Xander exclaims from behind her. "I did not just hear that."

"Yeah, ya did," Dawn smiles wickedly upon seeing the man standing behind her big sister and jumps up with the intention to tell Xander everything written all over her face. "You are so not gonna believe what’s happened. Spike and - "

"He knows," Buffy interrupts with a resigned sigh as she forces her eyes open.

"He does?" her sister asks disappointedly. "Why am I always the last one to hear any of the fun gossip?" She sighs dejectedly then cocks her head to the side, staring at her sister’s neck with her wicked grin returning. "Ya know Buffy, that hickey there looks an awful lot like a bite mark."

The Slayer squeaks and covers Spike’s mark on her throat as her sibling points to it.

"Great googly moogly," they both turn at Xander’s words, "you let him bi …," the sisters watch as he looks at the twin puncture wounds on Buffy’s neck then faints.

"Ha," Dawn crows triumphantly at the fallen man, "I knew I had to know something about what’s going on that he didn’t know yet."

~*~*~

After literally shoving Dawn and a barely recovered Xander out the front door just in time for her sister to get to school Buffy sits down in the kitchen with a plate of cooling pancakes and the newspaper her friend had brought over with him. She ignores all the front page news and goes straight for the classifieds in search of want ads. With ink pen in hand she begins scouring the column, crossing out jobs she has no qualifications for and contemplating the others, while distractedly eating some syrup covered flapjack goodness.

Retail is a definite possibility so long as she never again has to come in contact with magic mummy hands from Hell, she thinks as she scans the ads. Waitressing wouldn’t be so bad to do again except all positions advertised demanded experience and she couldn’t even remember the name of the place she’d worked three years ago let alone list them as a reference.

Two ‘exotic dancers wanted’ advertisements got her attention, but mostly for laughs at the very idea of her ever doing that. It would be a great way to earn money, but unfortunately the hours required of a stripper totally conflicted with those her Slayer responsibilities.

Being the ‘Chosen one’ she definitely needed to focus the search on finding a day job. A lenient daytime job where she could suddenly take time off to go save the world without getting fired or having to answer awkward questions.

Did such a position exist?

There was a bank teller position listed that she circled with some interest, thinking a bit wryly that if she got really desperate she could use such a job to help her rob the place and fix her financial woes that way.

Of course, ‘bank robber’ would probably look worse on her record with social services than just ‘unemployed,’ she concedes with a sigh. There is just no win-win in these real life situations.

Dangit.

She looks up from the paper at the sound of Willow’s footsteps coming down the stairs and rises to go talk to her friend, even though she has no idea exactly how to apologize for her activities of the night before keeping the rest of the house awake. She arrives at the front door just as it shuts behind the departing redhead and she can’t help being a bit happy at the reprieve as she sets the lock on the door then trudges back to the kitchen.

Her green eyes look around the room as she stands in the doorway. She looks despondently at her half-eaten plate of pancakes sitting next to the marked up newspaper and the dirty dishes in the sink needing washed and the grocery shopping list on the refrigerator that she should go to the store to fill. Downstairs in the basement sat lots of laundry waiting to be washed, dried, iron and folded then put away in the bedrooms where each garment belonged.

If she ever did that bank robbing thing she was definitely gonna hire a maid to do these chores, she promises herself with a sigh.

Then her mind strays from thoughts of her responsibilities to thoughts of the fact that she had the house to herself and one tempting bleached blonde vamp sleeping upstairs in her bed. She stands there staring at the bulk of the tasks waiting to be done by her and debates whether she wants to ‘do the normal human thing of annoyingly boring chores’ or go join Spike.

~*~*~

Spike becomes aware of the fact that he’s no longer alone when the blankets covering him begin tickling his flesh as something pulls them slowly downward to uncover his body. A discreet sniff detects a familiar scent of arousal and tells him it’s Buffy doing the unveiling so he decides to feign continued sleep to see what the imp is up to.

He has to bite the inside of his cheek to keep from commenting when he hears her mutter in complaint about how he ‘sleeps like the dead’ before she begins moving around her room and riffling through dresser drawers in search of who knew what. After a few moments of rummaging and mumbled words he couldn’t make out the bedroom door opens and closes, causing him to cautiously open an eye to confirm that she’d just left the room.

With a frown he sits up and opens both eyes to glare at the wooden barrier while wondering what the girl was doing now. The sound of her footsteps returning to the bedroom reaches his ears and he quickly falls back on the mattress to fake deep slumber. It takes a great deal of restraint to keep his eyes closed when she re-enters the room then locks the door behind her with a quiet metallic click only he was likely to have heard.

Sounds of rustling fabric, a zipper sliding down and light thuds on the floor tell him that she’s taking off whatever clothes she’d put on after leaving him here to sleep the day away. Moments later his body is jostled by her climbing onto the mattress next to him and he tenses a bit with curiosity and anticipation.

"Spi-ike," she whispers singsong into his ear, her warm breath tickling the lobe and forcing him to stifle a shudder of reaction. "Spike," she repeats a bit firmer, but still in a low whispery tone, "wake up."

He forcibly maintains the façade of being undisturbed by her actions and she sighs next to him before shifting about to apparently find a more comfortable position on the bed.

As soon as she’s settled he feels something soft and a little bristly run down the length of his nose, which automatically twitches in response to the caress. Next he feels the object stroking over his lips then along his jawline to trace over his ears. While he’s fighting back any reaction to the light touches that have him wanting to smack away whatever’s moving over his skin she moves it down his throat over his chest. His nipples begin to harden, as does his cock, as she draws circles around the nubs.

"Spike," she’s whispering in his ear as the … paintbrush? … drifts down his ribs to draw random patterns over his abs, "wake up," she dips and twirls the thing in his navel and he’s pretty sure now that it is indeed a small dry paintbrush. "How can you," she shifts away from his ear and speaks a bit louder while moving the brush down to his thighs, "be this asleep when I left you wide awake here thirty minutes ago? I think," her tone grows suspicious as she tickles him between his legs with the brush until he can’t help squirming a bit, "that you’re," she slowly runs the brush up his body to trace his lips, "faking. And do you know," he allows his mouth to curl upward in a smile at her tone even as he persists in keeping his eyes shut in a mimicry of sleep, "what I do with fakers?"

"Mmm," he says groggily as if talking in his sleep, "why don’t you show me, luv?"

"Ya know," her bare breasts press against his chest as she leans against him to lightly kiss his lips, "I think I just might do that."

Finally he opens his desire darkened blue eyes to stare up into her mischievous green gaze and his smile grows as wicked as hers is playful upon seeing her expression.

"What happened to your ‘to do’ list?" he can’t resist asking as he stretches all traces of sleep from his muscles.

"Well, Dawn and Willow are both gone to school for the day so," she licks her lips then bends down to press them against his, "we," she presses two quick kisses to his mouth then pulls back to run the tip of a blue handled paintbrush over his moistened lips, "have the whole house to ourselves and my ‘to do’ list became a ‘to do tomorrow’ list. But," she teases while a light thwack to the tip of his nose with the brush’s handle, "you’re asleep so you don’t know any of that and because you’re so clearly exhausted from last night I suppose I’ll just have to get dressed again in all those layers of clothing I had on and go back stairs to get started on the dishes and laundry and - "

"I’m awake," he grabs onto her arms and yanks her down across his body, feeling his erection grow as her heat began sinking into his skin at every point of contact.

"Yes, but, like you said earlier you appear to be a bit ‘knackered’ after last night, so I’d best let you get some rest," she says coyly. "Something," her tone becomes distracted as some stray thought gets her attention, "no one seems to have gotten much of last night because, apparently, the walls in this house are very very thin or we just made a whole lot of noise with the sex and Willow’s kinda mad at us, Dawn’s finding it all hysterical which I think I should ground her for just for the sake of grounding her, and Xander fainted like a Southern belle when he saw your mark on my neck. Do you have any idea how bad an idea loving you is?" she props herself up on his chest and stares down at him with increasing vexation. "You deliberately annoy all my friends - "

"Do not," he argues, "get along right well with the little bit and Red’s bird and sometimes with Anya."

"You’re a completely bad influence on Dawn," she continues as if he hadn’t spoken. "You’re like 200 years old - "

"Am not," he states affronted at that mistake, "I’m only a hundred and twenty something."

"You live in a crypt - "

"Poshest pad in the whole cemetery," he declares, arousal increasing rather than faltering at their bickering, "a lot nicer than the whelp’s old dungeon."

"You infuriate me - "

"Ditto."

"You’re not exactly rocket scientist material - "

"Like you are, Blondie," he scoffs.

"Frankly, the only thing you’ve got going for yourself is a fantabulous body, that super sexy accent and all those years of experience that reduce me to a drooling, quivering mass of hormones," she concludes with a broad grin.

"Love you, too," he scoffs again a bit insulted by her flippant words.

"I know," she preens like his love is her right to have.

"This ‘good mood’ you’re in," he says with an arching of his scarred eyebrow, "get out of it."

Just as she prepares to get all huffy at his order he growls and rolls her onto her back beneath him.

"I believe you were going to show me what you do to fakers?" he reminds her with a leer.

"So I was," she returns his lascivious look with an innocent one of her own before throwing him off her body then rolling quickly from the bed. "Stay," she orders as he prepares to lunge forward and drag her back to the mattress.

Warily he settles into a reclining position to watch as she moves to her dresser and pulls out three scarves. She stands there, her nude body glowing in the faint sunlight coming into the room through the closed blinds and curtains, testing the strength of each silky length of material. His interest is definitely piqued at the sight of her wrapping the ends of the fabric around her fists then stretching it as hard as she could to make sure it wouldn’t tear easily.

"Whatcha gonna do with those?" he asks as she turns back to him and slowly approaches the bed again. "Um … Buffy?" he gulps a bit worriedly at the gleam in her eyes as she climbs back onto the mattress with no answer to his question.
Chapter Eleven by MissMishka
"Ya trust me?" Buffy asks as she kneels on the bed next to Spike, completely ignoring his question to her.

"When you’ve got a gleam like that in your eyes? No, I don’t trust you at all," he stares at her suspiciously.

"A gleam like what?" she asks innocently while idly running her hands over the scarves she’s holding.

"Like you’re up to no good," he replies distractedly, his eyes on her hands. "What are the scarves for?"

"I’m not up to no good," she ignores his question again. "I’m planning some very good things."

"Such as …," his scarred eyebrow arches up in silent prompting for her to reveal more information now.

With a very naughty smile curling her lips she places the palm of her left hand against the center of his chest and pushing until he’s laying on his back. She then takes one scarf, leans over his body and ties one end securely around his left wrist.

"Too tight?" she asks while tugging at the knot to make sure she tied a good one.

"’s good," he answers with a smirk as he’s finally figured out what she’s up to.

"Good," she pulls his hand up toward the headboard then ties the other end of the scarf tightly around one of the rails in the wrought iron frame.

As she moves to similarly restrain his right hand he tugs experimentally at the left, checking the durability of the fabric himself. When she finishes and sits back on her heels to admire him laying there nude with his arms bound securely to the headboard he frowns while tugging at both restraints, finding no give in the knots.

"You’ve done this before?"

"Yep," she replies with a smile that grows even bigger upon seeing the jealousy deepening the blue of his eyes. "Don’t you remember how good I am with knots from all those times tying you up at Giles’?"

"Always knew you liked doing that," he gives her a leering glance and settles into a comfortable position so his arms aren’t stretched too much, the jealousy fading at her teasing words.

"You were really kinda cute all trussed up and surly because of it," she remembers with a reluctant grin, still not about to concede even to herself that she may have had feelings for him beyond a basic appreciation of his bad boy good looks that long ago.

"Appreciate the reminder, pet," he growls sarcastically.

She makes a mental note that he does indeed hold grudges for childishly long periods of time and he’s still holding one over the whole ‘keeping in chained or tied up after he got chipped’ thing of a few years ago. She then rolls her eyes at that realization and resists the urge to call him on acting like a big baby.

Not wanting to spoil the mood she was looking to set she instead bites her tongue and picks up the last scarf with a thoughtful expression on her face.

"Looks like I brought too many," she observes while idly twisting the fabric around her fingers. "What do you suppose I should do with it?"

"Something tells me you’ve plans already," he remarks with a watchful glint in his eyes.

"You know me so well," she bends down to kiss him and, while she’s at it, wrap the third scarf around his head securing it over his eyes to effectively blindfold him.

"Hey - "

"Don’t make me gag you, too," she interrupts to threaten when he begins to protest.

"Knew you were kinky," he informs her while shifting his head around in an attempt to dislodge the material around his head, "shoulda known you were a sadist as well."

"Hey," she smacks his chest for that insult, "I’m not being sadistic, I’m being creative and sensual. And," she runs her tongue over his lips while moving a hand down his body to his now full-fledged erection, "don’t even try to tell me you’re not liking it."

"I’m sure I’ll love it when you actually get down to business."

"Patience is a virtue," she points out as she begins to ease off the bed again.

"Vampire, luv, not interesting in being virtuous," he reminds her with a wry smile that turns to a frown as he feels her weight leave the mattress. "What are you up to know?"

"If I told you it wouldn’t be a surprise," she tells him while picking his shirt up off the floor and putting it on to cover her nudity before unlocking her bedroom door and preparing to leave the room again.

"Buffy what …," he asks in confusion at the sound of the door opening, "where are you going?"

"Stay put," she orders with a snicker at the way he begins tossing his head from side to side again trying to get the blindfold off, "I’ll be right back."

"Buffy," he growls warningly while tugging again at his bound wrists, not really trying to break free because with his strength if he really wanted free no dainty little silk scarf was going to hold him.

"I’ll be right back," she promises again before leaving the room to tiptoe downstairs.

Even though she knew she and Spike were alone in the house she felt compelled to sneak around in it while searching for the items needed to bring to life the ideas she has in her head. His borrowed shirt covers her to mid-thigh, which is decent enough coverage, but still she feels a bit exposed as she’s wandering around in broad daylight wearing it.

Not wanting to linger over this task she rushes down into the basement where she’d stored Willow’s ‘box o’ temptation,’ cursing how cool the cement floor felt beneath her bare feet. Rifling quickly through the box she finds a tall white candle and pulls it out with a wicked grin then rushes back upstairs to get the rest of what she needs from the kitchen. Once there she set the candle down on the counter and begins opening cupboards in search of possible foodstuffs to use. Having no idea what exactly she was in the mood for or what would be best suited for her plans she pulls a few things out and places them next to the candle on the counter. Next she grabs a bowl and goes to the freezer to fill it with ice cubes, grabbing a container of Cool Whip from the compartment while she’s at it. She looks critically at her growing collection of items, sees one thing missing and opens a drawer to get a basting brush.

Satisfied she gathers everything up in her arms, shifting and juggling it all until she’s pretty sure nothing will fall, then trudges back to her bedroom humming a bit under her breath. Careful not to spill the bowl of ice she sets it down on the bottom edge of the mattress along with all the other items she’s collected. Still humming no particular tune as she goes she leaves the room again to collect all the clean towels from the bathroom before mentally declaring all her gathering done then returning and firmly locking her bedroom door behind herself. The towels are added to the pile of things at the foot of the bed followed by a bottle of baby oil from her vanity and the Zippo lighter she fished out of Spike’s duster.

With a sigh at how much work preparations are taking she moves the candle, ice and lighter to her bedside table for later use. She moves the containers of food type items down to the floor so they don’t bounce all around on the bed with her movements then joins Spike on the mattress to begin putting the towels under his nude body.

"What the devil are you up to?" he finally asks after she gets the last towel in place under his head.

"Five foot three in bare feet," she quips while shrugging off his shirt.

"Buffy," he huffs impatiently while squirming a bit, as if uncomfortable in his nude state.

"You’ll find out what I’m doing just as soon as you shut up and let me do it," she says with a stern glance that’s wasted on him with that blindfold in place. "First, I need your opinion on something."

"What’s that?" he asks with a frown furrowing his forehead and puckering his lips.

Rather than answer right away she leans over the edge of the bed and picks a container up off the floor. She identifies the plastic jar of creamy peanut butter she’d brought upstairs, unscrews the lid and dips her left index finger inside to coat it with the thick spread.

"What - " Spike pulls his head back sharply as she touches the messy digit to his lips and she sighs.

"It’s peanut butter, it’s not gonna bite ya," she informs him with a roll of her eyes.

"What’s it for?"

"Eating," she says slowly as if talking to a child.

"Know that," he opens his mouth to lick and suck her finger clean when she again pokes at his lips. "You acting out a 9 ½ Weeks fantasy?"

"That the movie with the guy and an ice cube?" she asks idly while putting the peanut back on the floor and picking up the next container.

"Among other things," he responds before opening his mouth to clean a finger now coated with milk chocolate cake frosting. "This taste test going anywhere?"

"Uh-huh," she puts the frosting aside and gets to the bottle of honey. "You pick what you like that taste of most," she squirts a heavy dollop of the sweet thick liquid on her finger then puts it to his lips, "and I’ll lick it off your body," she smiles as his tongue stills in the act of lapping up the honey from her hand.

"Really?"

"Really," she watches him finish off the honey then pulls her hand back to give him a taste of cool whip, the last of his choices. "Which do you like better?"

"The last one," he smiles and licks all traces of food from his lips. "Mix it with the honey."

Grateful for that bit of guidance she puts the lids back on the peanut butter and frosting, after taking a moment to get herself a taste of the latter, then puts them back on the floor while bringing the honey and cool whip onto the bed. She looks around for the basting brush and finds it rolled under his leg along with the paintbrush she’d borrowed from Dawn’s room to wake him up. The paintbrush is tossed aside while the cleaner one from the kitchen is dipped into the whipped cream as she begins her chore of decorating his body with the confection to be licked off.

She starts at his wrists, just below the material there binding him to the headboard, and drags the brush down each arm, leaving a white trail in her wake. He shudders at the movement of the bristles over his skin and with a grin she sees that his cock is responding to the sensations as well, jerking every now and again in reaction to a tickling touch to his flesh.

Dipping the brush back into the cream as needed, she proceeded to place dollops on of the white treat on his nose and behind his ears. Brushed a faint trail over his lips, cheeks and throat. Drew odd patterns across his shoulders and chest. Circled his nipples and navel. Made a thick line down the center of his ribs and stomach. Teased him with slow circles of the brush over his pelvic area without going near his erection. Then painted diagonal lines on his inner thighs and over his calves before finishing up with thick swirls on the backs of his knees and soles of his feet.

By the time she set the container of Cool whip back on the floor and picked up the bottle of honey he was groaning and arching into her every movement. Knowing she was gonna make herself sick with this overly sweet exercise she began pouring the honey onto his pale skin, leaving sticky lines over his biceps, neck, chest, stomach and legs. His nipples were coated liberally with the sweetener, so she’d have good reason to linger over the nubs when she got to them with her mouth, and she filled his belly button up with the liquid before putting it too aside and sitting back to admire her work.

"You are such a mess," she tsks with a slight giggle at the sight of his all sprawled out, blindfolded and covered by honey and liquefying Cool Whip.

"Clean me up," he orders with a smirk of his white frosted lips.

"Don’t mind if I do," with an anticipatory grin she moves to the foot of the bed to begin cleaning up her mess.

Her tongue flicks out to lap up all traces of the whipped cream from the bottoms of his feet, as the stuff had melted and run over the creases in his skin. Though she’d put nothing on them, she suckles on each of his toes while she was there, drawing a low growl of pleasure from him as she did so. Within a few moments his feet were decorated only with her saliva and her mouth was moving up his right calf.

She wonders at the lack of hair on his limbs as she mixes the honey and Cool whip together with her tongue before eating the combination up but can’t be bothered to ask about it at a time like this. By the time she gets to his knee and cleans the back of it she’s beginning to realize that his 5’ 10" frame is a lot of skin to lick and wishes she’d thought to get a glass of water or something for herself. While making a mental note to include that next time she finishes his knee and moves down to his left ankle to clean that leg up to the same point.

She settles herself between his calves once they’ve both been cleansed and continues on up his left thigh, lavishing attention on the flesh near his groin, knowing how each flick of her tongue there sent sensations straight to his cock. Her mouth trails kisses over the crease where his thigh and hip meet, causing her cheek to brush against his balls, which tightened in reaction to the contact. A quick glance upward shows his arms tense from the way his hands were gripping the rails of the headboard and his lower lip clenched between his flat white teeth as he fights for control over his body.

Getting a little antsy herself she cleans his right thigh a bit quicker only to again linger over his hips and abdomen. It took several forays into his navel to remove all traces of honey from his navel and she could feel his cock jump each time her tongue delved into the indentation. As she moves on upward to his stomach she scoots her body further up the bed and presses her chest against his groin so his erection is nestled between her pert breasts. His hips automatically begin rocking his length against her warm flesh and she smiles against his abs as she quickly licks them clean.

In a rush to get to the good stuff she leaves behind some sticky spots on her way to his nipples. He groans in protest when she shifts further up his body, moving her breasts away from his dick, but he continues to grind it against her stomach while she focuses her oral attentions on his chest. As she reaches the hard little nubs she wraps her arms around his waist and curls her hands up over the backs of his shoulders to hold him in place as she lightly flicks the tip of her tongue over each peak, getting just a taste of the honey there. His next groan is one of pleasure as his chest arches up toward her lips and she obeys the silent urging by licking each nub more firmly.

"Buffy," he grounds out with a faint growl as she continues to tease with flighty licks alternating between the two sweetened nipples, "suck it."

"Suck what?" she asks coyly, continuing to lap at both nubs while moving a hand from his back down between their bodies to brush at his erection with her fingertips. "This," she drags her tongue hard over his left nipple, "or this?" she wraps her hand around his length and strokes up toward the tip.

"Oh, Christ," he groans before bucking under her touch and coming over her hand and chest.

Tsking playfully at the sticky wetness on her flesh she pulls back from his chest and stares down at him with a feigned look of sternness that he can’t see because of her brilliant blindfolding idea.

"Look at what you’ve done," she says as she takes the scarf from his eyes when the last shudder of his orgasm shakes his body and he relaxes, momentarily sated. "I just finished cleaning those areas and you get them all dirty again," she scolds with a pointed glance at his groin and cum slicked stomach. "And I’m not cleaning this up," she wags her glistening hand at him then rubs it over her chest.

"Oops," he mutters insincerely with a smile curling his lips at her antics and a flare of desire in his eyes as he admires his juices coating her skin.

That gleam in his gaze quickly changes her plans from cleaning him up to putting him to work on her wet flesh. With a matching fire heating her green eyes to an emerald shade she puts her hand to his mouth and traces his lips with a cum covered finger that he automatically licks at.

"That’s right," she encourages while shifting to straddle his ribs, "clean up your mess."

Their gazes remain locked as he obeys the command with blind flicks of his tongue over her palm and fingers. Each rasp of the organ over her skin sends thrills throughout her body until she pulls the hand back to brace it on the pillow under his head as she shifts her weight forward to lean over him.

"Don’t forget here," she sighs with her other hand going into his hair to guide his head to her chest.

"Wouldn’t dream of it, luv," she feels him smirk against her flesh moments before his lips and tongue begin removing all traces of his seed from her body.

With a shuddering moan she arches forward as he sucks her breast into his mouth, gnawing gently between licking and suckling on the mound. When he shifts to the other side to give it the same treatment she clenches her eyes shut and begins grinding herself into his chest to stimulate her clit. Her hand fists in his hair to press his face tighter to her breast as she moves harder and faster against his hard muscles, feeling the tingles of imminent orgasm throughout her body.

So it’s no wonder she nearly screams in frustration when he stops sucking on her tits and pulls his head back to inform her in a very smug voice that she was, "All clean, luv."

~*~

TBC
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=1930