My Immortal by Paige Conners
Summary: All Buffy plus a few of the Angel Cast are Vampires first off. Second they live in New Orleans. There has been a string of vampire murders and Giles "The Master Of The City" has decided to put his two best vampires on the investigation.
Categories: Fantasy/AU Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 10 Completed: No Word count: 16003 Read: 12654 Published: 09/12/2006 Updated: 02/06/2007

1. One by Paige Conners

2. Two by Paige Conners

3. Three by Paige Conners

4. Four by Paige Conners

5. Five by Paige Conners

6. Six by Paige Conners

7. Seven by Paige Conners

8. Eight by Paige Conners

9. Nine by Paige Conners

10. Ten by Paige Conners

One by Paige Conners
As the moon was rising on the city of New Orleans Buffy Summers was hitting the snooze button of her alarm clock. Not wanting to get up she proceeded to put her pillow over head insisting that she could get some more sleep before she had to face the night, her alarm she could ignore but her cell phone was a different story. As it was ringing, she rolled over to answer it she decided to vocalize her complaints about having to answer the phone but as soon as she picked
it up her voice changed “Buffy Summers how can I help” . . . but before she could finish a familiar sensual voice was on the end.

“ Buffy you lazy ass vampire get the hell up” the voice of her friend William Spike Addams was on the other end his tone dripping with arrogance .

“ What do you want Spike” was her response till what he had said finally set in, “Wait I am awake and I have been for a while now” she lied, “and I am not lazy “she added her voice had a pout to it that made him thankful of his long coat to hide his growing erection.

“No, you have not I bet you are still in bed and completely forgot that you were supposed to meet me an hour ago”.

Buffy laughed on her end of the phone “you know you are one of the most frustrating vampires I have ever known I will get there when I get there”. Then to her shock her bedroom door flew open sending her up in the air Spike smiled slyly at the view he received as she jumped then he hung up his phone standing there leaning on the door frame he was six feet roughly with had intense blue eyes, platinum blond hair, pale skin, with perfect cheek bones that made her weak in the knees just looking at him, he was wearing tight black jeans, a tight black T-shirt that showed off his chiseled features the shirt was underneath a deep crimson silk button down that was left unbuttoned his look was all toped of by a black leather duster, his hair slicked back he was what she thought was the perfect man, he gave her a look as she covered back up with her sheets.

“See just as I said still in bed not that I am complaining I always like to be proved right” he raised an eyebrow “and the view was not half bad either” he said with a cocky grin.

“I never said I” . . . but before she could answer he held up his hand to silence her.

“ Yes you did”. She proceeded to throw a pillow at him he moved slightly to not get hit by it and he looked at her.

“ You know I could have you arrested for that assaulting a police officer” he looked at her clicking his tongue ageist his teeth.

“Shut up Spike” she said as she got out of bed with her sheets wrapped around her and proceeded to her bathroom then she called out “you know where I keep my blood make yourself at home I will be ready in twenty minutes”. Spike walked over to her kitchen and fixed himself a drink and then walked over to her couch and sat down and turned on the TV to see what happened on passions. Then after sometime Buffy heard a knock on her bathroom door.

“ Pet I told Angel that we would be there at ten it is now ten and you are still in the shower”.


“ Stop your whining captain forehead can wait till I am done”.

“Don’t be a bitch pet”.

“ I may be a bitch but I am one you want”.

With that being said he walked back to the couch muttering under his breath “you have that right”. “Just don’t take too much longer or I will drag you out I don’t care if you are still naked” he yelled.

“No you won’t” she yelled back as she turned off the water and stepped out of the shower and proceeded to dry off. As she walked out of the bathroom spike was leaning over to see if he could get a view of her in a towel but she closed the door.

“That was bloody cruel pet” he said as the door closed.

“That is what you get pervert” she said as she shut the door with a seductive smile on her face as she walked over to her closet. “Now what to wear”. She tired on many outfits but finally decided on a short black mini skirt, and a red spaghetti strap tank top that hugged her figure perfectly. “I think spike will like this look” she said and out of habit she stood in front of her mirror but of course she has no refection so it was pointless. “I do miss being able to look at myself oh well on to make-up” she continued and she walked over to her vanity. She quickly made up her self and was back in the closet to pick out shoes she finally decided on a pair of stiletto black knee high boots that toped of her come and get me look. She dabbed a little of her favorite perfume behind her ears and in her cleavage sprayed her hair with body splash on and turned off her light.

When she opened her bedroom door spike was passing around the room. Once he saw her he had a hold back the urge to grab her and to say to hell with angel. She looked at him and noted the look he had and thought to herself that she had the right outfit on.

Spike regaining the knowledge to speak finally said “You ready to go Pet”?

“I am if you are how did you get here tonight did you drive”? She asked

“Nah I had a buddy of mine drop me off my car is back at the station so we can take your car kitten”

“Okay I guess Captain Forehead if been waiting long enough” she said with an almost laughing smile. She grabbed her purse and her leather jacket and they left her apartment she locked up when the door shut. “My car is down stairs” she lead the way out to her 2003 mustang convertible red with black interior. “Get in I will drive”.

“You know pet just once I would like to get behind the wheel of this car and teach you what It can really do” spike said with a wagging eyebrow.

“In your dreams Mr. you have had three cars and totaled them all” Buffy said with a stern look. Once in the car she put on her music and set the pace.

“I hate this shite what kind of a band names themselves Poe anyway please change it luv”


“No besides it is a hell of a lot better than the Sex Pistols”. She said as she turned it up. While they drove off.

“Hey Pretty don’t you want to take a ride with me trough my world” Buffy was singing through the drive letting the wind flow through her hair spike could not keep his eyes off of his golden goddess though she seemed in her own world oblivious of the growing sexual tension in the car. When the song ended he was saddened and relieved at the same time he would rag on her music but he tended to like it. Plus the next song that kicked up on her mix cd was a sad one for him it was evanescence and as she began to sing her pain was revealed through the words.

“When you cried I wiped away all of your tears, When you screamed I’d fight away all of your fears”... then she turned to face spike finally brought back to reality then she changed the song to fast.

“Pet”.. Spike put his hand on hers.

“Just don’t spike please don’t” she said pulling her hand away from his and wiping a tear that threatened to fall. The rest of the ride was done in silence.
Two by Paige Conners
After an hour of tense silence they finally arrived at The Silver Bullet a bar well known to all the demons of the city, also where Spike’s Brother Angelus had his office. Buffy approached the door and knocked and waited to be let in. The door opened as she realized spike was not with her she had figured that he was down at the bar. She walked in to angel’s office seeing the tall vampire behind his desk looking at her with a glare that would make a whore blush. “Hello Angel” she said with a wave and smile that made Angel’s dead skin crawl.

“ Hello sexy” he replied.

“Would you two cut it out” spike said as he entered the room with a bottle of JD in his hand he sat down on the wooden bench in the office and put his feet up on Angel’s desk.

“You two are late as usual” he said as he pushed spikes feet off his desk.

“Hey is that anyway to greet family” Spike said his tone dripping with sarcasm while putting his hand across his heart. Buffy had to get her mind off how much she wanted him right then and there she loved it when he was sarcastic and it made her wet between her legs.

“ Now that all the pleasantries are over we can get down to the business at hand” Angel said with a glare to his younger brother. Then turned his gaze to the two vampires in front of him, then shot a look at Buffy “well I see no one has gotten lucky but Buffy if you want to remedy that I can help” he looked down at his crotch and gave her a sly smile only lifting his eyes to her.


“A world of no angel I guess you will have to make due with your five fingered girlfriend” she said as she shifted in her chair.

“Well Peaches now that Buffy has turned you down yet again can we get on with whatever you called us here for, I still have to work tonight and I am sure Buffy has some party to plan or some shopping to do” spike said trying not to rip angels eyes out for even looking at his girl let alone pulling that kind of stunt in front of him..

“Yes well” angel turned his gaze to his brother then seeing his eyes he turned his view to the papers on his desk “you two need to go to the swaps there has been rumors that there is werewolf activity there and Giles wants you two to check it out”.

“ So why should we care what dose this have to do with us Buffy asked looking up to meet angel’s gaze shooting daggers at the mere mention of his name.

“Because his sources have information that you might be interested in this might be the same pack the killed Willow and Xander” he said looking at the two then Buffy turned to meet spikes gaze their eyes locked on each other as they remembered their fallen brethren..

Willow and Xander were Buffy’s and Spikes dearest friend and members of their coven and since their death the two have sworn to avenge them. “So where are they and what are we waiting for” she said her eyes never leaving Spike’s gaze Willow and Xander were out on patrol last month when they were abducted and tortured by a wolf pack that wanted to get even for the death of six of their pack mates that the four of them had killed a week before, so when they took the two vampires, they were tortured to the point where they were about to enter torpor then where tied to a tree in the swaps and left for the cruel dawn.

All Buffy and Spike found the fallowing night were the ashes of there friends and at that point swore a blood oath to avenge them. Angel cleared his throat as a way of getting their attention but it did not work the way he wanted it to they still kept their gaze on each other. “Now that I have told you this I must worn you that if you are to do this it would be potential suicide on your part this pack has shown rouge behavior even for the dogs they are so I worn you to take extreme caution”.

Then and only after Angel said that Spike broke Buffy’s gaze he looked at the vampire behind the desk his older brother “Well it is a good day to die” he said then got up walked over Angels desk and throwing the empty bottle in the trash it shattered then walked out of the office.

Angel then looked at the blond in front of him “are you going to try to stop him so he dose not get himself killed” he asked she just smiled at him

“We who are about to die salute you” she said as she flipped him off and fallowed Spike down to the bar.


After she left angel alone he picked up his phone on the desk and dialed an all to familiar number. When a female voice answered he was relieved.

“Hello Drusilla it’s Angel” he said while twirling a pen in his hand to keep his mind off what he was about to ask.

“Hello dearie I was wondering when you would call your baby sister”

“Well I have a favor to ask and I need you to keep it quiet” angel said trying to keep his nerves in check.

“That all depends on what it is and why I am hiding it” she said with a perfectly evil glint in her eyes.

“Well Spike is in love and I need you to how should I put this without sounding bad...” he paused to think “I need you to have her put out of the way for a while so she dose not get hurt Giles has sent them to deal with the vampire murders and well I don’t think she is quite up for It” he finally finished already hating himself for what he said.

“Well I tell you what angel I will pay the couple a visit and if I think she should go with me I will take her till the threat is over”. She said twirling her fingers around the phone cord. “But Angel the pixies are telling me that you are not giving me the whole story so what am I missing”

“It is Buffy Summers Darla’s Chide” Angel said with a sigh

“Well that is lovely she must be like the sunshine if for

Darla to be her mummy don’t fret for the poppet I will take good care of her” she said then hung up the phone.

Then angel hung up the quickly ran to a hidden room and grabbed a small box and left his office.
Three by Paige Conners
As the two walk down the stairs Spike motions to the brunet behind the bar and sat down fallowed by Buffy. Faith slid two shot glasses to them filled with Jack Daniels “thanks” they both said as they downed their shots.

“So what are you two gonna do” Faith asked as she refilled their drinks.


“I don’t know bust in and start shooting” Buffy said as she drank her second shot “this is too weak for me Faith where do you keep your drunks” she said in a hushed tone that only the three could hear. Faith motioned to a back room. Buffy slid off her stool and walked away her hips swaying. Spike tried not to stare at her but he could not help it his growing erection confined in his jeans dose she even know what she is doing to me with that skirt that looks like it was painted on god she has amazing legs and did she have to wear that red top the way it hugs her curves and shows off her breasts her sun-kissed skin just begging to be touched her honey blond hair flowing down her back god what a woman plenty of attitude and a body that made you glad that you were a man he thought.

“Try not to make it too obvious that you like her Hun” Faith said with a raised eyebrow , half smile an evil glint in her eyes.

“ I don’t know what you are talking about” he said pulling his gaze to the bartender in front of him giving her a mind your own business look.

“Besides I thought she was living with you spike” she inquired refilling his drink.

“Not since...”he trailed off as Buffy approached them.

“Are you ready to go Spike” she looked at him. He looked into her eyes they look like emeralds and her lips oh god Spike control yourself he thought and resisted the urge to pull her close to him and kiss her.

“Sure we can take my jeep since we are going to the swamps it will do better than your car”.

“Fine by me where is it” she said looking down at her purse trying to find her keys.

“ It is back at my house we can take your car there so you can change I think you still have some clothes there” he said with a hopeful look on his face but it was gone when she looked up at him. I never knew anyone whose eyes could get so blue she thought to herself.

“Okay lead the way” she said as she handed Faith a fifty , “keep the change” she told her

“Thanks B” Faith said shoving the money in her bra. I don’t know why she pays me angel said she and spike get free drinks but hell never refuse money faith my girl she thought.

Buffy walked out after he left. When they were outside Angel caught up with them “here since I can’t talk you out of this and you are intent on going through this suicide mission”. He handed them three clips with silver bullets inside.

“Thanks Angelus” Buffy said as she got into her car and started the engine.

Spike held out his hand to his brother, he in turn shook it “thanks Angel and don’t worry so much I will be fine I have gotten out of worse scrapes than this”.


“ I know but you still are my baby brother so I have every right to worry” angel said as he left the two.
“Are you getting in Spike”? Buffy asked from her car. Spike took her a little to seriously and pulled a Dukes of Hazard move and slid into her car giving her a cocky grin from the passenger’s seat. “I do wish you would not do that to my baby” she said patting her dashboard.

“Your baby can handle it, it is a mustang for Bloody sake” he said. She then drove out towards the garden district where spike had his plantation home.
*******

During the ride the two were silent neither one thought conversation was in need at the moment. But spike could not take it any longer and he broke the silence. “You know Buffy you never told me why you moved out”.

She glanced at him “well because we are not meant to be” she said with a strait forward tone.

“Why is that pet how did you reach that final conclusion” he said with an angry tone.

“Just think about it Willow and Xander are dead because of our relationship” she said her tone never changing trying to fight her emotions I knew he would want to know eventually just stick to the plan Buffy she thought. “They are not here because we were to preoccupied with each other rather than with them on patrol...”

Spike cut her off when he hit her dashboard “you mean because we were making love Buffy just say so. don’t you think I know that but I am not about to throw us away over something that we had no control over” he said looking at her his eyes had glint of something that she had never seen before. He then put his hand on hers as he said once again that it was not their fault.

“Look Spike I just think the fact that they are gone is a huge sign that we are not meant to be together and you can not change my mind no matter how hard you try so please just drop it.” She said her voice lacked conviction though she was fighting tears.

Spike then let his temper get the best of him as he punched the dashboard “damn it Buffy I love you and you fucking know that you are just trying to push me away because you are afraid. You are using their death as an excuse but I won’t let you”.

Buffy then screeched her car to a stop and turned to him her eyes blazing bordering frenzy. “Don’t you dare sit there and tell me what I should think or feel let alone tell me what you will or will not let me do William Addams” she yelled. His eyes widened for as long as he knew her she had never gotten this mad before and surly never used his full name with that tone he knew she was pissed and that if he wanted her back then he would have to choose his next words wisely.
He opened his mouth to speak fully intent on helping the situation but in his usual luck just managed to put his foot even more in his mouth.

“God you look sexy when you are pissed”.


She stopped her thought died in her mind. “WHAT!! “Spike what is going on in that head of yours”

Before she could finish he pulled her close and kissed her with lightning speed he was pulling her close to him holding her neck so she could not pull away and hit him. It did not take her long to give into his touch moaning in his mouth their tongues dueling. When the two did break apart gasping to catch their breath which was kind of silly because they did not breath Buffy looked at him. “What was that about” she said once she stopped panting.

“I don’t know I just wanted to” he said as he leaned back in his seat. “Why do you want to go again” he said trying to lunge at her again but was stopped by her hand as she started her car again. But spike took the fact that she did not hit him as a sign that she liked it and he wanted to see how far he could go. He proceeded to move his hand to her thigh and move it up her skirt barely touching her silky skin. She moaned at his touch and decided that two could play at that game and she decided to mimic him movements his ever hardening erection staining to break free, she proceeded to rub it as he moaned leaning his head back and closing his eyes god I missed her touch he thought. Then the silence was again broken by him he moved her hand away and looked at her “I want you kitten” he said with a husky tone that made shivers run up her spine. When they finally arrived at his home spike’s hand was practically ripping off her underwear he looked at her “you are really wet for me.” He said as he pushed two fingers in her pussy then pulled then out and licked them “and you taste like sweet cream” he looked at her. Then he hoped out of the car and ran to her side swooping her into his arms as he ran to his basement apartment locking the door behind him.
Four by Paige Conners
As the two reached the bottom of the stairs they were practically ripping each others clothes off moaning into each others mouths as they kissed their tongues battling for control. Neither one noticed their phones vibrating as her skirt and his pants hit the floor spike thought so much for me going to work tonight but this is a good alternative. As he picked Buffy back up he laid her gently on his bed he smiled at her naked body displayed to his gaze my god she is beautiful he thought. Then he went to work slowly kissing up her legs then as he reached her breast he took her nipple into his mouth and began to suck twirling his tongue around the hardening round bump. In every other aspect of his life he was a rather strait to the point person, but never in the bedroom there he always enjoyed taking his time to savor the woman in front of him. Then as Buffy moaned his name closing her eyes he slowly moved up the rest of her body and then kissed her lips softly barely biting her bottom lip.
She arched into his touch then he stopped “open your eyes pet” he said she did as asked then he looked at her “I want to know something” he asked as he ran a finger down her cheek “how bad do you want me he” said with his notorious cocky smile.


She leaned forward to whisper her answer in his ear taking his earlobe in his mouth “what do you think” she said. Then he pushed inside her with a force that made her jump in surprise.

As he began to set his pace he whispered in her ear “I have missed you luv”.

“Oh god spike faster” she moaned he was more than happy to grant her request as he lifted one of her legs so he could go deeper in her she was screaming in release his name the only word that could leave her lips. Her climax approaching he took this moment to send her over the edge he moved his hand to her clit and position two fingers slowly rubbing the swollen nub as she came she scratched his back causing him to break concentration and came right alone with her.

“God pet that was fucking great” he said as he fell on top of her his head between her breasts. As he pushed himself up on his arms he moved so he could lay next to her propped up so he could look at his Buffy. “Shit Summers you have been holding back” he said as he lit a cigarette

“Hey” she slapped his chest “that is not fair” she said. “Don’t make me regret what we just did” she look over at the clock by the bed “wow 5:30 I guess we won’t be going to the swaps tonight” she said looking at him.

He then pulled the sheets around them “I guess not any objections” he looked into her eyes.

“No, you”? She said as she laid her head on his chest he then raped his arms around her

“ No none at all” he said kissing the top of her head. As she fell asleep in his arms Spike just watched her thinking how beautiful she was and that she was his how did my luck get so good to have the most beautiful woman in my bed in my arms if I am not a fool I will make sure she never leaves again he whispered to himself then he began to remember how he met Buffy it was at a party that his family sire held.


******************


Giles wanted to introduce his new children Spike, Drusilla, and Angel. They were standing around meeting the cities finest vampires. When Giles looked rather annoyed he motioned for the door but no one noticed but Angel. He was hypnotized by the blonds walking in. As if in a trance Angel walked over to the two women.

“See my dear Buffy this is where you should make you fortune you will be a party coordinator for the demon crowd it will be a gold mine in this city” Darla said to her child in a hushed tone.

“Do you really think I can do this Darla? I am not so sure” Buffy asked as she bit her lower lip.

“Of course you can my dear remember I chose you and I only chose the best”. Darla said noticing the handsome man approaching them.

“Hello I am Angelus Addams but you can call me Angel and you are I guess called Aphrodite? Angel said while taking Darla’s hand and kissing it he then took Buffy’s hand and instead of kissing it he bowed slightly.

“I am Darla Von Hampton this is my child Elizabeth Summers we are very pleased to meet you Angel.”

“No my dear the pleasure is all mine, I assure you” Angel said leading the two ladies to a small unoccupied corner of the room.

“Look Spike Angel is making a fool of himself again.” Drusilla Pointed to the three vampires talking.

“That is Darla Von Hampton and her new child” Giles informed his two children. “She was not on the list but I assume she found her way in the little gutter snape”.

“Daddy why do you not like her” Drusilla asked her brown eyes wide with curiosity.

“Well my dear it is simple she is out of our class she is a common whore” Giles said bluntly.
Drusilla just stared at them. While Spike was enchanted by Buffy her green eyes calling out to him. “Are you alright Spike” Drusilla asked tapping him on the shoulder.

“Fine luv just gonna have a word with Angel about his new friends” he said as he walked off in the direction of the mysterious golden goddess.

“William where do you think you are going?” Giles said stepping if front of him to stop him.

“I was going to see what has captured my brother’s attention” Spike said

“Very well child go and fetch your brother but be quick about it” Giles said and he turned on his heels and walked off to get a drink

As spike walked over to the two blonds his head was swimming with poetry as he approached the group he cleared his mind “Angel who are your friends?”

“May I present Ms. Darla Von Hampton and Ms. Elizabeth Summers” Angel said with an air about him that made Darla’s head swim. He is amazing so commanding he should be in charge not that pompous ass Giles.

“Please call me Buffy I hate Elizabeth” Buffy said with her eyes on the floor.

“Buffy it is then I am William Addams but you can call me Spike” he said as he brought her hand to his lips and kissed it.

“Why Spike is there some secret meaning” Darla said with a curious tone that reminded spike of a fox.

“You would have to ask my sister Drusilla that she came up with it” Spike said pointing to the woman twirling around the dance floor. “That is Dru”

“Oh well now is that not mysterious Buffy don’t you think so” Darla said noticing that Buffy had not let her eyes leave spike knowing that look she decided to take her leave taking Angels arm “would you like to accompany me out for a stroll through the gardens Mr. Addams?”

“It would be my deepest pleasure my dear Ms. Von Hampton” bowing to Buffy the two left.

“Well Buffy please let me escort you to the refreshment table” offering his arm Spike and Buffy walked over. When they passed the group that Drusilla and Giles were talking to, Drusilla was practically bouncing at the vision that was all around her both her brother happy.

“Daddy look Spike is talking to Sunshine isn’t it lovely” she said with an innocent look on her face.

“No it is not my dear please go and get your brothers this instant” he ordered

“But why, don’t you want your children to be happy?” Drusilla asked

“My dear why should your happiness matter to me you are my children and should act accordingly to you class and family not carry on with ordinary trollops” Giles said with a tone that scared Drusilla.

“Don’t you love us Father?” she asked looking deep into his eyes knowing the answer but having to hear it for herself she stood silent.

“My dear no of course not you were made to boost my profile with the community nothing more I am a vampire I do not love, child what a ridiculous notion” Giles said before leaving her there with her new found knowledge. Fighting back tears Drusilla left the ballroom heading up the stairs to Angels room taking a piece of paper out of his desk she began to write a note to her brothers to say goodbye.

Unknown the both Spike and Angel that it would be years before they saw their sister again, continuing to enjoy Buffy’s company Spike never noticed Giles walking towards them. “William do you know where your brother went we have to start to say goodnight to our guests.”

“Oh Giles I did not see you walk up may I introduce you to Ms. Buffy Summers she is Darla Von Hampton’s childe”

“Nice to meet you Ms. Summers” Giles said with mock politeness.

“Well I see you have to go I will talk to you later Spike” Buffy turned to leave but Spike took her arm.

“Wait I don’t want you to go please wait for me I would like to escort you home if you would permit me” he said looking into her green eyes.

“Alright I shall just go and tell Darla that she can leave without me” with that said she walked away to find her friend.

Hours later during the drive to Buffy’s apartment she relayed her story, having come from Sunnydale California where she fled her horrible ex husband Reily Finn. “He was kind while we were in college but once we married he changed he would be kind one minute and cold and cruel the next I finally left after he tried to kill me. Then I moved here and met Darla that is about it.” As she finished her story they pulled up to her home. “Well goodnight Spike I had a wonderful time tonight”.

“I am here to please Pet” he said with his normal tone back

“Pet? You are a very interesting person Spike a perfect gentlemen one moment and now I don’t know what to call you” she said trying not you laugh.

“Well luv here it is I am both before you met William and now you just met Spike” he said raising and eyebrow. “Would you meet me at the Silver Bullet tomorrow night say nine o’clock?” he asked

“That would be fine I would like to get to know Spike better” she said with a sensual emphasis on his name. Then they said their goodnights and spike drove off thinking that he was the luckiest man in the world.

As Spike came back to reality he noticed the time “7am wow I should get to sleep” looking down at a sleeping Buffy he kissed her head once more she sighed in her sleep “Goodnight my love” he said as he drifted off to sleep a content smile firmly on his face.
Five by Paige Conners
Author's Notes:
hey everyone please leave a review and let me know what you think. please (sad puppy eyes)
When Buffy woke the next night she was still in spikes arms. Not wanting to wake him she tried to slip out of his embrace. Unknown to her was that he was awake so every time she would try to wiggle out he would tighten his hold on her. When he thought she was not looking he would look at her with a smile on his face but when she would look at him it would be gone and his eyes would be closed I love to mess with her he thought.

On the third attempt her hand slipped to what she thought was the only awake part of him startled spike jumped at the sudden contact. “Oh I am sorry to wake you” she said

“’S okay luv if that is how you wake a bloke up I have no complaints” he said with a wink giving her a tempting smirk “wanna really wake me up” he continued.

With that the cool vixen he loved returned she moved so fast that before he knew it she was straddling him he in turn grabbed her ass. “Ooh” she said leaning towards his ear she whispered “sorry but once is all you get I would not want you to become addicted to me” she said with a seductive tone in her voice that drove Spike crazy. Then she got up wrapping herself with the sheet and headed to the elevator that lead to the rest of the house.

“That was bloody cold you evil chit” he said as he grabbed her arm swinging her back into his embrace and kissed her. He picked her up then she wrapped her legs around his waist when they managed to pull away then Buffy slowly got down. He looked in the eyes “but I am addicted to you so are you gonna give me my fix” he said grabbing her ass pulling her against his chest. Then Spike picked her up again bringing her back to the bed he pulled the sheet off her. “You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen pet like a goddess someone to be worshiped rather than loved” he said as he stood in aw.

“Spike get real I am not the most beautiful woman in the world we both know that” she said

“Well you are to me and that is all the matters” he retorted. She laughed but before she could comment he silenced her with kiss that made her arch into his embrace. As he pulled away he showered her with kisses all down her body finally stopping when he reached her thighs he gently spread her legs apart and began to run his finger up her slit then replaced his finger with his tongue slowly lapping at her opening. She started to raise her hips to give more friction but he moved his hand and pushed her down again. Moaning she grabbed his hair and began to entwine her fingers in his curls.

“More” she moaned “oh god spike more” he then replaced his tongue with two fingers that he plunged in to her as his tongue went to her clit he sucked it into his mouth and began to nibble sending her in to ecstasy. When he finally stopped she was shaking, then before she could notice what was going on he plunged in to her.

“You are so beautiful pet I can’t believe that you are mine” he said then he looked into her eyes “tell me you are mine Buffy please I need to hear that you are mine” he continued

“Yes yours always yours” she said breathlessly.

As he came spilling his cold dead seed deep within her he shouted “I love you Buffy Summers!”

Then to his amazement she leaned up to his ear then she whispered “I love you too William Addams”.

Then when he rolled off of her he finally realized what she had revealed. He pulled her into his arms “really pet?” he asked.

“Well yea do you honestly think I would just jump into bed with just anyone” she said looking up into his perfect blue eyes.

As he looked in to her eyes he broke the silence “you know that you really do have incredible eyes like deep emeralds I know that I have told you before but I can’t help it every time I see you, you still manage to shock me by being more beautiful than the last time I saw you” .

“I am not going again.” she said shaking her head.

“That’s not what I meant why is it so bloody hard for you to take a compliment” he said with a huge sigh.

“I don’t know” she said with a shrug. “Riley always said that I was nothing special he would say that I was lucky to have him for a husband” she said not looking at him.

Then he tightened his embrace “That stupid wanker did not know what he was talking about I love you Buffy and I will till I become dust” then he kissed the top of her head.

“I love you too forever” she said running her fingers over his strong arms.

“Why did you never tell me before Goldilocks you have always known about my feeling but I was never sure about yours I always thought I could never have your love that I was never worthy of it”.

“How could I not love you Spike you are everything that completes me you are kind and caring and well... you” she said as she entwined her hand with his and kissed his hand.

“Well it sure took you long enough to say it and I think I am not a soft as you make me out to be remember I am the big bad” he said with a smirk.

“Right I forgot the big bad” she said rolling her eyes. “You are nothing but a big fluffy puppy with bad teeth” she said as she smiled trying not to laugh. “See I will show you” before Spike knew what was happening she started to tickle him as he squirmed she laughed “see I told you a puppy”.

“Evil chit you are in for it now” he said as he flipped them over and began to kiss her. Hours later they drifted off to sleep once again in each others arms they did not notice their phones once again vibrating.
***********

Sitting in his office Angel continued to call his brother. “Damn it Spike answer your phone!” On the fifth try he threw his phone across the room.

“Wow I hope you never get pissed at me” Angel looked up to see Faith in the open doorway.

“What do you want Faith at the moment I am busy as you can see.” he said glaring at her

Putting up her hands in surrender “hey I am not the enemy here don’t get pissed at me just because your brother is getting laid” she said trying to lighten the mood of the room. Faith truly liked her boss and hated to see him upset in her opinion if anyone deserved to be happy it was Angel.

Sighing Angel looked at the brunette “I am sorry Faith it is just Giles is furious he expected that they would have gotten on the job last night and now Anya Jenkins has gone missing.”

“Wow the old mans mistress no wonder you are frazzled he gets pissed when he dose not get any” she said laughing noticing he was not amused she stopped. “Okay here is the deal give them till tomorrow night if you don’t hear back from either of them go over to Spike‘s house and see what is up it is that simple in the mean time you need to get some sleep I am worried about you”

“Why is it faith that you always know how to put things in perspective what would I do without you.” he said then got up and kissed her on the cheek. “Thanks faith I will get some sleep on one condition you go straight home tonight with the killing I don’t want you wondering the streets by yourself”.

“Alright consider me the good little girl and Angel don’t mention this conversation to anyone I mean that I have a reputation to protect.” She hugged him and walked out when she got downstairs she made sure that everything was in order before locking up. As she was walking to her car she heard a noise behind her “you can come out now I have great hearing” turning around she saw a tall man looking at her. “What can I do for you?”

“I am looking for someone and was wondering if you knew where I could find her” he said admiring the woman in front of him

“That depends, who are you looking for?” she said leaning against her car door

“Well I don’t see as it would be any of your business” he said getting rather annoyed

“Have it your way” she turned to get in when he rushed her pinning her to the car with his body one hand over her mouth the other pulling a syringe from his pocket.

“Now this might hurt vampire you should have answered my question now I have to kill you. It seems like such a waste you are a hot little thing maybe you will get lucky and I’ll have some fun with you before I kill you.” he said as he stuck the needle in her neck licking the blood that came up when he removed the needle. As she was dozing in and out of consciousness she could barley make out a picture on the mystery mans dashboard.

The last sight faith saw before her whole world went dark was the picture when a passing car had shined its headlights the face was revealed. “Buffy?” she said before passing out.
Six by Paige Conners
Spike was the first to wake up the next night again he just laid there till he heard a noise in the room. He gently moved Buffy out of his arms she whimpered slightly at the lack of contact. Then he grabbed his gun and his paints pulling them on he looked around when his desk light turned on he pointed the gun but was relieved to see Angel sitting there with a concerned look on his face. “Bloody hell Peaches that’s a good way to get yourself shot.” Spike whispered as to not wake Buffy, then pointed down at her to let angel know to keep his voice down

“You know if you two were going to have a two day....”
but before had a chance to finish his sentence spike silenced him.

“Shhh she is still sleep you pillock I told you to keep your voice down”. He said then turned to check that she was indeed still asleep.

“Well you might want to wake her up this concerns her two”. Angel said looking a little too agitated.

Spike went over to the bed and kissed her eyes while whispering. “Kitten you have to get up. Wait! Don’t get up literally” he said realizing that she was not dressed.

When her eyes fluttered open “Spike” she said as she grabbed him and pulled him down towards her kissing him. He pulled away before his brother could see anything that was under that sheet.

“Pet as much as I want to continue this we are not alone”. He pointed to angel sitting there

“Oh”! She exclaimed. “What are you doing here?” she asked as she made sure she was fully covered.

“Admiring the view my dear what else” angel said looking at her through the practicality see through sheet.

“Shut up Peaches” Spike turned to him. “And keep your eyes to yourself. You know what as a matter of fact go upstairs and wait for us I don’t want you making her feel uncomfortable”. He said glaring at his brother.

Angel got up and took one last look at Buffy and walked upstairs to the elevator. Don’t take to long Spike” he said as he left the room.

When Spike and Buffy got the first level of the house she kissed his cheek “You go first I want to change before I come down”. So spike left the elevator and went to the study where Angel was helping himself to a drink.

“Make yourself at home why don’t you” he said as he saw his brother in his mini fridge.

“Where is she”? Angel asked taking a hard dink of the amber liquid he poured ignoring the way it burned his insides as it went down.

“Changing she will be down shortly. But what the bloody hell did you think you were doing looking at my girl Angelus” Spike said anger in his voice.

“I did not know you claimed her Spike” angel said already knowing the answer.

“I have not claimed her..... yet. I love her and she loves me and for now that is enough. So please don’t keep going with the comments I know you don’t even find her attractive I know you love Darla”. Spike said noticing that Angel was not drinking blood. “Since when do you drink Whiskey Angel?”

Angel looked up at his brother. “That is where you are wrong I do but I would rather have her for my own amusement than love her you were right that I love Darla but she has chosen to ignore my advances and as to my drinking habits they are none of your concern.”

“That is where you and I are different Angel I do love her and she is mine so back the fuck off I will not fight my own brother unless I have to. Besides that I can not go after other women if I love one woman already, I do not hold it against you that you are bitter but I do not appreciate the fact you have to take it out on Buffy.” Spike said looking at him with a steel gaze. Then there was a knock at the front door then the two men heard two women talking so they walked over to the sound of voices.

Darla Buffy’s sire was talking to her as she hugged her Chide when they broke apart Buffy walked over to spike and kissed his cheek. “So what brings you here Darla”? Buffy asked once spike put his arm around her.

“I was sent to see if you two have heard the news but I see you have not since Angel is here” she replied noticing Angel she lowered her eyes as not to look at what she felt she could not have.

“What news” Buffy asked.

“The bodies of Faith Peters and Anya Jenkins were found tonight their heart cut out sent to the council in a flower box the bodies were left on Giles’s front steps. How could this be the work of garden Variety wolves? Giles is furious he assigned you two on the case two nights ago he expected that you would have found something out by now but no one has heard from you. So I was sent by the council to see if you were dead and if you were not dead I have to bring you to court”. Darla then looked at the two vampire looked then continued. “But now that I see you two have been alright I can cover for you and say that you were tracking or oh I will think of something but you have to start the hunt tonight”. She then turned to Angel “I am sorry I know that Faith was special to you.”

“I am just happy that it was not you” he said looking deep into her eyes.

Darla turned to Buffy once again. “Buffy have you known any Werewolves in your past any at all?” She asked

“No I always thought they were a myth until I saw my first one but he is dead. Why do you ask?” Buffy asked looking at the older woman.

“Because with the bodies was left a picture of you not a recent one I gather with all the commotion it has caused.” Darla then looked at Angel then to Spike

Buffy then felt as if her whole world was closing in on her moving closer to Spike he wrapped his arms tighter around her sensing what she needed. “Why would my picture be there?” she asked trying to control her voice as to not show how scared she was.

“That I do not know but with it was a note that Giles wants to see if you know what it means.” Darla then pulled out a white paper with red writing on it offering it to her.

Buffy took the paper that was offered to her and cleared her throat “My dear Buffy I am quite disappointed in you I thought you to only be mine. But as I am a forgiving individual I will give you one more chance return to me at once or the next vampire I kill their blood will be on your hands.” Dropping the note Buffy screamed that note was written in blood.

**********
Now everyone don't be angry with me for the way i have written certain characters. I felt that i had to "tweak" them a bit to fit the story so bear with me the end result will be worth it. Oh also please leave me a review i would like to know what people think of my style of fiction.
Seven by Paige Conners
Author's Notes:
thank you to all who have left reviews and who have e-mailed me. it means a lot to me to know that you like my story. please continue to review and e-mail i will try to answer any comments or questions you have just send me a lil note via e-mail. thanks again.
Trying to calm Buffy down Spike held her tighter. All Buffy could do was cry “Shh Luv it will be okay I will not let anyone hurt you I swear on my love for you.” Spike kissing the top of her head had finally calmed her down.

“Why is this happening?” Buffy asked looking up at Spike but turned to hear a new voice in the room that answered her question.

“Because dearie there are bad people in this world people that the fairies tell me to keep you from”. Said the mystery woman, turning Buffy saw a beautiful vampire in a long red dress with long dark hair and very pale skin her dark eyes sparking with child like innocence her red lips in a soft like smile. To Buffy the woman looked like Snow White.

“Dru you made it.” Angel said looking relieved

“Of course I would not leave our dear William alone with his frightened sunshine the pixies would never forgive me.” She said as she walked to a frightened Buffy reaching out to stroke her hair. “I am Drusilla Addams But you can call me Dru everyone else dose now aren’t you the most pretty dolly I have ever seen.” She said looking at Buffy

Buffy left Spikes embrace to get a better look at the vampire that calls herself Dru.” It is nice to meet you but why you are here?” she asked with a suspicious look

“Buffy this is my sister Dru I have told you about her” Spike said rubbing Buffy’s back continuing he asked “But Dru what are you doing here I thought you left for good?”

“I called her here I thought it would be best to get Buffy out of here for a while till this whole mess was dealt with and now I see that I had the right idea all along.” Angel said looking rather proud of himself.

“What the bloody hell is going on here one of you is going to tell me everything or I will get really pissed now spill I know the three of you know more than are telling.” Spike said looking around the room his hair on his arm standing on edge.

Looking at each other the three vampires tried to wordlessly form a plan but turned to Buffy as she spoke. “Please tell me why I have to leave I have just as much right to join the hunt as any of you.”

“Very well then here it is when we further investigated the deaths of Willow and Xander we found a picture in a plastic bag found deep with in one of the bodies. In it was pictures of you in a rather provocative outfit were you a cheerleader ever in your life?” Angel asked walking towards her. “It was thought best that we not tell you but Giles had me try to investigate it but not much is known about you it is like you did not exist until you came here.” He continued.

“Well yes I was a cheerleader in high school then in college but why would this be relevant?” She asked looking rather confused.

“That is what we need to know” Darla said as she moved in to close the circle that was formed around Buffy and Spike.

Looking at everyone Spike spoke up “Why don’t we go into the study and relax so we can figure this out then take things from there?” he turned and started for the study heading for his stash of booze he poured himself a drink.

*****************

Meanwhile in an abandoned where house on the riverfront Riley Finn was pacing, “Damn-it Harmony can’t you do anything right you were suppose to bring me her lover not this pitiful excuse of a vampire.”

“But pookie I could not find him, he was not at the station but this guy was and the woman at the front desk said that they are partners, so I brought you him instead.” She said twirling her hair around her index finger.

Looking at the vampire in front of him Riley took a large cross out from his shirt as it started to glow he could barley hear the whimpers of his new captive. “Now that I have your attention you can answer some questions for me. First what is your name?”

Lindsey looked at the man in front of him trying to figure out how to get out of his bonds he answered. “Detective Lindsey McDonald of the New Orleans Paranormal Investigation Task Force.” He said proudly. “Now who are you and why have you brought me here?”

Then Riley slapped him hard across the face. “I am the one asking the questions here detective now where is this William Addams?”

Glaring at him Lindsey just stayed silent.

“I suggest you answer me it would not be very healthy for you to remain silent. Harmony bring me my tools.” He said with a malicious grin spreading across his face.

Doing as instructed she brought over a roll away surgeons table with some rather interesting instruments on it. “Here you go pookie.” She said then returned to her spot next to Riley.

“Now I will give you one more chance to answer me then we shall see what happened if we open you up and insert a cross inside you.” He said looking into Lindsey’s eyes.

“What do you want to know?” He said

“That is better now start telling me where I may find my wife Buffy Summers or her lover Spike Addams.”

“I have not seen Spike in two days now the word out on the street is that he and Buffy were ordered by Rupert Giles to find out who is killing off the vampires of the city.” he said looking at Riley in the face with a huge grin on his face. Now I wonder how I could use this situation to my advantage he thought to himself.

“So they are looking for me well I must not disappoint them. Where might I find them?”

“Buffy has an apartment in the French Quarter and her work is there as well unless she is at Spikes home in the Garden District he has a plantation home there. Could you please untie me and get rid of the cross I think I have been corporative I will not run, in fact I want to help you.”

“Very well but one wrong move and you are dead. Harmony untie our guest.” Doing as she was told Harmony untied the man pulling up a chair she sat down next to Lindsey. While Riley concealed the cross by putting it back in his shirt. “Hi I am Harmony Kendall and you are cute.”

“Thanks darlin and you are not so bad yourself.” He said looking her over

“If I am interrupting the ice cream social I do apologize but WE HAVE BUISNESS TO FINNISH HAMONY YOU IDIOT!” Riley shouted looking at his companion.

“Sorry Riley.” She said hanging her head in submission.

“So why do you want Spike, and what is in it for me if I help you?” Lindsey said leaning back in the chair that was given to him.

“Well for one you life.” Riley said rather annoyed at the cocky man in front of him. “Why would you turn on your partner so fast?” he asked looking at Lindsey

“Well lets just say he is not my choice of a partner I personally hate the guy.”

Riley looking at the vampire in front of him and then stood “I guess I could use a little inside help but if I think for one minute that you are playing me you will regret it.” As the night went on the three discussed a plan to lure Buffy and Spike out of hiding then as
Lindsey was about to leave Riley stopped him handing him a cell phone. “Here I will call you when I need you, you are to report to Harmony her number is in the phone she will take you back to the station.”
Eight by Paige Conners

Meanwhile back in the study a nervous Buffy sat alone in a chair staring into a glass of amber liquid. “I feel I can answer as to why Angel could not find anything on Buffy Summers you are right. She did not exist until I came here before that my name was Elizabeth Finn and before that my last name was Blake I changed my name to hide from my past. When I said that I had thought that Werewolves were only in fairy tales that was true till I married Riley. When a full moon would rise he would change not just fiscally he would be so cruel I would have to hide all the bruises. It went on for years until I finally could not take anymore so I stabbed him with a silver letter opener and left him to die. I ran as far as I could but then I thought the only way I would be truly safe was to disappear. So when I arrived here I discovered that vampires existed as well so I thought if the legends were true that Vampires are stronger then I should find one and become one. That is when I found you Darla I thought I would safe if I became a powerful being just in case one of Riley’s pack mates found me. I am sorry for lying to you all.” Then she looked up to meet Spikes gaze he then nodded to let her know that it was okay”. She then continued “But I do not know who could be doing this Riley is dead… wait Parker Aimes! He was Riley’s best friend he was second in command of their pack and if anyone is behind this my money is on him plus he and Riley would fight about me Parker thought Riley stole me from him.” she said as she put her drink down on the table next to her then folded her hands in her lap.


“Well my dear that dose explain a lot. Now you realize that you are safe with us Buffy you are my childe and I promise to keep you safe.” Darla said as she got up and walked to Buffy and knelt to her putting her hand on top of Buffy’s hands.

“Well then if it is this Parker Bloke that is behind all this he sure as hell picked the wrong Vampire to mess with. Now he has the Big Bad to deal with and I am pissed.” Spike said throwing his glass still half full of Bourbon into the lit fireplace as it exploded he started walking to the front door then stopped when he felt his phone vibrate. “Hello” he said aggravated.


“Hey Spike you coming in to work tonight the Captain is pissed you have not shown up all week I can’t cover for you anymore man.”

“Yea Gunn I will be there in a bit I have to do some research anyway I will be there in an hour”.

“I’ll let her know hey while you are on your way you should call your partner he needs to get his ass here too.” Gunn said as he hung up the phone.
As he hung up his phone Spike turned back to the study walking in he saw Dru with Buffy and Darla and Angel talking by the fire. “I have to go to work Liliah is throwing a fit that I have not been there at all this week” Then he walked over to Buffy kneeling down he lifted up her chin so she was looking into his eyes. “Are you going to be alright if I go to work tonight I mean do you want me to stay or will you staying with Dru be alright luv be honest I will stay if you want.”

“I will be fine I have a gun and I think I might go to the office myself for a bit but tomorrow we need to patrol if it is Parker then the faster we kill him the better.” She said as she got up.

Spike got to his feet taking Buffy in his arms holding her tight. “I would never forgive myself if anything happened to you I would not know how I would react if I lost you Goldilocks.” He kissed the top of her head “I love you so bloody much.”

“I love you too and feel the same way so please be careful.”

“You would call me Goldilocks?” he said arching his scared eyebrow at her.

“Shut up.” She said laughing. “Now you better get to work.” She said as she leaned up on her tip toes and kisses his soft lips.

Once Spike was gone Buffy turned to remaining vampires in the room. “We are going to the swamps so get ready.”

“But Buffy it... there is no way I am going to talk you out of this is there?” Angel said looking at her face.

“No but you can try, but it will just piss me off.” She said with an angelic smile.

"Fine then but you are going to be at my side the whole time I am not going to be staked by my brother because you got hurt.” He said then turned to face the keeper of his heart. “Darla I do not want you to go you might get hurt and if that would happen it would be unforgivable of me.”

“Angel I think you are right I think I should go to the council and square things with Giles but you make sure both of you come back unharmed.” Darla said hugging Buffy before looking back at Angel.

“If she dose not it would be unforgivable of me.” He said taking her hand and kissing it. “Farewell my sweet Darla.”

“I think I should stay here incase I am needed the pixies are saying that I should stay.” Dru said looking at Buffy then to Angel.

“Very well Dru then are you ready Buffy I have ammo and guns in my car if you wish to use them.” Angel said as he walked out towards the front door turning once more to see Buffy. “Are you sure about this it is not too late to change your mind.”

“I am sure Angel.” She said as they left Darla walked out with them neither vampire noticed the dark figure behind the bushes looking at the scene that took place before his eyes.
*********

“Well I guess the little Darlin now has her own bodyguard this might be useful I better go before one of them spots me.” Lindsey said to himself as he hurried beck to his car that was parked down the street. As he reached his car his phone went off noticing the number he answered. “Well, well Spike I thought you were dead.”

“Shut it you wanker, where are you?”

“Well I am on my way in to work you know that place that pays you and provides you with the badge you love so much.” Lindsey said as he looked at the other phone in his hand that was going off.

“Well I am on my way in myself so I will see you there.” Spike said as he hung up. “I hate that guy what did I ever do to piss Liliah off so much to deserve a partner like that.”

As Lindsey hung up one phone only to answer the other “Hello darlin what can I do for you.”

“Well Riley wants a Status report thingy do you know anything?” Harmony said as she began to play with her gum.

“As a matter of fact I do Spike is on his way to work but I do not think it is wise to get him tonight, and as for Buffy she just left with Spike’s brother Angel I do not know where they are heading though. But I do know that I am going to go to work if you need anything else call me there just say you are my girlfriend. Fred our receptionist will patch you through.” He said as he started his car and pulled out on to the street heading towards the station.

“Alright Lindsey I will get back to you if I need to by the way do you have a girlfriend?”

“No but if you are interested I can make arrangements.”

“You are funny but I am sorry Riley won’t let me date he says I get distracted too easily but once we are done here maybe.”

“Well it is your call Darlin anyway I have to go.” As he hung up he thought to himself how much fun it would be to have Harmony bouncing on his hard length moaning with desire. All in good time I have incredible patients when it suits me. He thought to himself.
***********

As Spike walked onto the station he was greeted by Fred Burkle the night receptionist “Hi detective Addams we have missed you around here.” She said with a chipper voice.

“’ ello Fred how are you?"

“I am fine but you might want to hurry to your desk.” She said then went back to answering the phones. “Paranormal Investigations Unit this is Fred how may I help you?”

As Spike sat back at his desk he nodded at his friend detective Charles Gunn. Then he cringed as he heard his name being yelled from across the room from the Captains office.

“DECTIVE ADDAMS GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NOW!!!”

Spike got up and headed towards the proverbial Lions Den. When entered Caption Liliah Morgan was leaning on the edge of her desk with her arms crossed in front of her. “So Addams you now see it fit to grace us with your presence.”

“B….” spike tried to speak but was cut off by his boss

“You just better have a good excuse as to why you did not let me in on the fact that Giles hired you to investigate the murders this is a team not a P.I. office we are not in the business of renting cops to the Master Of The City I do not care if he made you, you work for me!!!”

“Sorry Captain I should have told you but please do not take this case away from me I have a personal interest in it now.” Spike said looking her in the eyes.

“Very well but I will put my foot down on you bringing Ms. Summers in on the case she is a Civilian not cop keep her out of this or I will personally have your badge. Do you understand me? I do not care what Giles wants this is my city and you work for me!” She said walking to the door. “Now get out of my site.”

“Yes Captain.” As he was leaving the office he spotted his partner at his desk with a smug look on his face his feet crossed on his desk leaning back in his chair. "Enjoy the show mate?" Spike said raising his scared eyebrow while he tilted his head in his usal cockey manner.

“You do tent to piss her off a lot Spike one of these days she is going to cut off your balls and mount them on her wall for target practice.” Lindsey said looking at his partner. "But to ansewr your question Yes i enjoyed the show emensly."

“Shut up Lindsey.” Spike said as he sat down at his computer there he started to look up everything he could get on one Parker Aimes.
Nine by Paige Conners
Author's Notes:
hey everyone sorry it took me so long to post i have been sitting on this chapter for a while debating on weather or not to post it. so be kind in your reviews and to all of my readers who like my work enjoy this one. i am currently trying to start another story which i will post the first chapter as soon it is done to my standards.
Back at the house Drusilla was sitting at a table with her tarot cards looking rather distressed “Now this is not good for dolly I think I should call Spike.” Then she picked up the phone.

“Paranormal Investigations Squad this is Fred how may I help you.”

“Yes I need to speak with detective Addams”

“One moment.”

“This is Detective Addams how can I help you?”

“Spike it is Dru I was reading my cards and I see trouble. Have you found anything on Parker yet?”

“No but I just got here and the captain had to rip me a new one I swear Dru she has it out for me.” He said looking at his computer screen.

“I am sorry to have to add to your night but you need to leave Buffy and Angel went to the swamps after you left and now with my reading I think you should be there.”

“SHE DID WHAT WHY DIDN’T PEACHES STOP HER IF I LOSE BUFFY I AM GOING TO BLOODY KILL HIM!”

“Calm down dearie I do not think they will find anything if the murders took place there why would the culprit hide where every vampire in the city would be searching. Besides I think you should get Buffy out of there.”

“Alright Dru call Angel let him know I am on my way.” Spike hung up the phone looking around the Squad room noticing that everyone was staring at him. “Mind your own bloody business. Gunn I need a favor.”

“You got it what’s up.” He said walking over to Spikes desk

“I need to head out and I do not want the pansy going with me. Can you cover me?” He said pointing at Lindsey’s empty desk.

“Sure buddy.”

Sergeant Charles Gunn was one of the few humans on the P.I.S. Team he volunteered when he found out that he could kill vamps that got out of hand. He hated all Vampire when he arrived but when he met Spike he learned that not all vamps were evil. Spike had saved his life a few years back when a routine execution went terribly wrong terribly fast. It started out with Gunn caring out an order for the death of a vampire named Vincent he had raped and murdered 23 teenage girls. When the team assigned to carry out the order was attacked Spike went into action bring out most of the team safely then killing the vampire that attacked them. Ever since then there was nothing that Spike could ask that Gunn would not help with.

When they reached Spikes car Gunn asked “So are you going to tell me what has you so bent out of shape?”

“Buffy.” With that one word Gunn knew, for as long as Gunn has known Spike he knew that his friend was beyond in love with that girl.

“So are we going to charge in like Sir Galahad and save the girl?”

“Yeah something like that. She went out to the swamps with my idiot of a brother I just have a bad feeling about it.”

When spike started the car he handed Gunn his phone. “Could you hit speed dial 2 for me and tell Angel that we are on our way I told Dru to do it but I want to be sure where to meet them.”

“Sure.” Doing as he was asked Charles called Angel. When no one answered he put the phone down while Spike hit the gas.

“Hey buddy you can slow down he probably has no signal in the swamps I am sure things are fine Buffy is a tough woman not to mention a vamp one that I certainly don’t want to piss off.”

Spike took no comfort in his friends attempt to calm him down. “I just need to know that she is alright Gunn.”

“I know she will be.”

********************
Back in the squad room Lindsey returned to his desk to find Spike gone taking this as a golden opportunity to see what he was doing on his computer Lindsey sat down at spikes desk. All he saw was a wrap sheet on a man named Parker Aims arrests for assault and theft with a few counts of possession. Lindsey thought this might be important so he hit the print button. Walking past lilah’s office he poked his head in. “Hey Captain I am going to head out for a bit I will have my phone on.”

“Fine Lindsey just don’t pick up dinner on the tax payers dime I do not want to clean up after you again.”

“Yes Lilah I will be back later.” He said as he headed back to his desk to make a phone call

“Hello this is Harmony.”

“Hello darlin I have some info for Riley but I don’t want to give it to you over the phone where can I meet with him?”

“I will have him call you back he is busy at the moment.”

“Just make it quick.” He said as he hung up the phone then he headed to the printer. After grabbing his paper he stoped by Fred’s desk to inquire about Spike. “Do you know where I might find my partner Fred?”

“He just left with Gunn.” She said with a cheerful voice.

“Thanks sweets.”

Then Lindsey left the squad room heading to his car. When his phone rang “Hello detective MC Donald.”

“Lindsey Harm told me that you have news for me, where are you?”

“I am outside the station house where can I meet you?”

“Go to the warehouse I will be waiting for you but remember I am not a patient person so be quick about it.” Riley said then hung up his phone

************
Back at the swaps Buffy hunted for clues as if her life depended on it. “Angel have you found anything?”

“No buff I have not maybe we should head back I really do not have a good feeling about this.” Angel said looking over his shoulder

“Just a bit longer we are almost to where we found Willow and Xander I want to see if there is something I might have missed.”

When angel heard a car approaching he ran and grabbed Buffy tackling her to the ground. When the car stopped his gun was out and ready. “Shhh buff don’t move I will go check it out.”

Deciding that was the best option Buffy nodded but got out her own gun and was ready for anything.

When Spike spotted Angel’s car he pulled his car to a screeching halt then jumped out to look. “Buffy ARE YOU OUT HERE?”

Hearing Spike’s voice she jumped up. “Over here but that is a good way to get hurt I could have shot you.”

“WHAT THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU DOING OUT HERE BUFFY I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO STAY AT THE HOUSE!” he shouted at her but when she walked over to him all he could do was take her into his arms. “Dam-it Buffy do you know how scared I was I thought I was going to get here and you would be dead.”

“I am alright Spike I wish you would stop thinking I am going break” she said as she pulled out of his embrace. “I am not going to hide away while my friends get killed that is exactly what they want me to do is to be scared and I will not give Parker the satisfaction of seeing me run and hide. I am not a damsel in distress nor am I a helpless female I can take care of myself I do not need you to worry about me.”

“Fine ducks handle it yourself.” He said with a cold tone then he stormed off getting in the car leaving Gunn there.

“Jeeze Buffy he just wanted to make sure you were safe he loves you he wants to protect you.” Gunn said as he walked over to the other car leaning against the door.

When angel spoke Buffy had to turn she had forgotten that he was there. “Buff men have pride and you do tend to bruise his often all he wants to do is keep you safe.”

“Shut the fuck up Angel you are the last person I need relationship advice from. I am not a china doll I will not break he needs to realize this.” She said putting her gun away finally. “We better get out of here dawn is only a few hours away we are not going to find anything out tonight anyway.”

The three agreed and got in the car and headed back to town in silence.
**********

When Lindsey arrived at the warehouse he got out of his car grabbing the file he printed out as he got out of his car then as a second thought grabbed his gun then loaded a clip with silver ammunition. “Better to be safe than sorry.” He said with a chuckle

“Hi Lindsey” Harmony said as she walked over and got Lindsey a chair. “I will go let Riley know you are here.”

“Thanks darlin I do need to make this quick.”

When Riley arrived he sat down in front of Lindsey. “What have you found out?”

“Strait to the point I can admire that in a person but I also can admire a profit what do I get for my information I do not come free.”

“What do you want? Then we will talk.”

“What are you offering?” he said turning his eyes to harmony who was trying not to be obvious about her eavesdropping.

Riley noticing where Lindsey was going with this then he looked at the man in front of him. “Tell me what you have and I will think about it.”

“Alright your wife is now guarded by Spike’s brother Angel they were heading out tonight I could not fallow them. But Spike was yelling something about the swamps at the station tonight so I figure she went there but with the time being almost 3 am she will be on her way back by now and figuring on how pissed Spike left I don’t think she will be heading to spikes house she dose tend to have a temper when it comes to being rescued.”

Looking rather annoyed Riley noticed that there might be more. “Is that all?”

“No Spike was looking up someone tonight that has acquired a rather long wrap sheet.” He handed Riley the folder then continued. “The file is on a Parker Aims I do not know if you think this is significant but there it is.”

“It is very significant you have earned you fee Harm Go with Detective Mc Donald do what ever wants.” Then Riley left the two alone. “So Buffy you think it is Parker behind this won’t you be surprised I think I should pay you a visit tonight.” He said to himself as he went into his office.

Harmony looked at Lindsey. “So why am I going with you?”

“It is simple Darlin you are my reward now why don’t we go to my place and I will show you the benefits of fucking someone that dose not need to breath.” Then the two left both in a hurry to get to their destination.

*********

When Angel was nearing spikes house Buffy broke the long silence “just drop me by me car I am going home tonight.”

“Why buff? Is this because of what happened tonight? Look let it go.” Angel said trying to look at her and still keep his eyes on the road.

“Yeah buffy you and Spike have fought about worse and made up in the same night. What makes this time any different?” Gunn asked from the back seat.

“Because he has to learn I am not going to be some frail woman anymore I did it for years and I am done I am a strong woman and he needs to realize it.” She said holding back tears

“Alright buff if you want to go home go home but at least let Gunn or I see you there just to make sure you get inside alright remember you need to be smart about this.” Angel said knowing there was no use arguing with her anymore. “I will bring your car around tomorrow night.” Then he changed directions to head off to buffy's apartment.

“Thanks I will take you up on that but only see me to the door.”

“I think we can agree on that” Gunn said looking at Angel.

When the arrived at Buffy’s house everything seemed normal so Angel parked his car and walked Buffy to the door. When she was in her apartment she went to turn on a light but nearly fainted when one of her lamps was turned on. Riley was sitting in a chair facing the door. “Wha… you are dead I stabbed you.” She said in disbelief.

“Yes you did my dear but you made the first mistake in not checking to make sure I was dead.” The he rushed he with lightning speed pinning her to the door. “Now is this any way to greet your husband?”

“Riley please let me go.” She pleaded

“I will all in good time but now you are coming with me I have plans for you.” He said with a viscous grin spreading across his face.
Ten by Paige Conners
Author's Notes:
See Bottom
As Buffy lay unconscious on her bed Riley sat next to her his victory in his grasp he basked in the glow of his triumph. “Time to wake up.” He said as he hit Buffy across the cheek. “Huh wha... Oh Riley what have you done to me I can’t move?” “Just a little sedative my dear you would not corporate last night with out one, and I could not have you calling your boy-toy now could I.”

“Spike will kill you when he finds you.” She said with a determined look on her face.

“You seem so sure about that, but Buffy you led him on the wrong path of suspects he is looking for that idiot Parker, I killed him years ago.” He said as he caressed Buffy’s arm. “Now are you going to be good or do I have to hurt you again?” Riley got off the bed and got his clothes on. “We have to get ready to go.”

“Where are we going?” she asked with a twinge of panic in her voice.

“Why back home of course I am getting a lot of money to take you out of here.” He said as he went into her closet to get her clothes.

“Paid who would pay you to do what you have done?” she asked her strength returning she sat up on her bed not sure she could do much more at the present moment.

“No you don’t, you have to guess who despises you enough to hire me to kill your friends and torture you just to get you out of here.” He asked as he tossed clothes at her. “Your current taste in clothes fits you now I mean I always new you were a whore now you dress for it.” He said laughing at her reaction.

“Do not change the subject Riley now tell me who hired you.” She said as she got dressed she did not want to but she also did not want to be naked in front of him for longer than she had to he got his last look of that, next time he tried anything one of them would die. No more she thought to herself.

“Let me think about that… No now get up it is daylight but I will find a way to get you out of here.” He turned his back to her.

Just then Buffy got up throwing Riley in wall he was facing making sure to knock him unconscious. Then she grabbed the heavy blanket off of her bed and grabbed her cell phone and ran out the door she called the only human she knew that would help her.

“Hello.” A groggy Lorne answered his cell phone but before he could say anything else a panicked Buffy began to speak. “Lorne I need your help how far do you live from my place?”

“Not far lamb chop what do you need are you okay?” he said already knowing the answer “I will be there in about 2 minutes just keep talking sugar tell me what going on.” He jumped up and sprang into action all he thought was that his favorite boss and friend was in trouble.

“I can’t explain it right now just please hurry I need to get out of here.” The panic in her voice growing she stepped out of the building the blanket completely covering her small frame.

“Alright now if you can go out in front of your place I will meet you there in about five seconds.” He said trying to keep her calm.

“Already out here do you see me she saw his car approaching she put her arm out in the sun to get his attention the sun instantly burning her frail skin the smell on burning flesh in the air. Lorne seeing her quickly pulled her into his car before she fully caught on fire. “What were you thinking gum drop you could have burned to death.” When he could he took a good look at Buffy’s face seeing the burses and split lip he felt for his friend. Buffy was cradling her arm under the blanket “Take me to Spikes Please.”

“Sure thing.” He said as he hit the gas, “Do you want me to call him and let him know you are coming?”

“No please just drive I will explain when we are safe.” She said the pain in her hand slowly expiring.
When they reached Spikes place Lorne helped her to the side entrance when they got in they found a wide awake spike he ran to Buffy ripping the blanket off her seeing the condition of her body he fell to his knees holding her tight. “Who did this?” he asked trying to control his anger but it was no use he wanted to kill whoever did this.

“Riley he is still alive he found me but I do not know how he said someone paid him to take me but he would not say.” She said right before all the adrenalin was gone and she fell to the floor. Spike picked her up putting her on the bed making sure she was comfortable. He then faced Lorne a puzzled human looked at him “I am just the driver I found her like this she would not tell me anything.”

“Thanks mate you really came threw for her.” Spike said walking to his desk

“No charge but please tell me lemon drop will she be alright?”

" I am sure she will be she is tougher than she seems at times where did you pick her up at?” he asked as he sat down at his computer

“At her place she was already outside when I got there she was pretty panicked she put her arm out to get my attention that is how it got burned but all the other stuff I have no clue.” He said fumbling his hands in his pockets.

“Thanks again mate why don’t you go home I will call you when she wakes up.” Spike said as sat down at his desk.

Lorne left without saying another word when it was just spike and unconscious Buffy left in the room he hit is desk. “Now it is war Finn once I find you, you will wish for death.” He picked up his phone knowing that he needed an army he called Angel giving him the short version then asking him to look into who might have hired Finn. When he hung up with Angel he called Charles asking him to look around the office to see in anyone has been acting suspicious lately. Then he went back to bed holding Buffy tight in his arms then he got up and began to take off her clothes to see if she had been hurt anywhere else. His finding made him enraged with himself. Buffy had been raped and her legs had been cut as if by claws. Fighting back tears that burned his eyes he tried to wake her. She moved slightly then her eyes opened. Spike noticing the fear around her he soothed her “no luv it is me you are safe.” She sat up slightly “I thought he could not hurt me anymore I thought if I became a vampire I would be safe.” She said tears streaming down her face. “I need a Shower please help me spike I need to feel clean.” He did as asked helping her upstairs then to the room she knew as hers he helped her in and turned the hot water on as hot and she could stand it and left her to get clean. When he was about to leave the room completely she called him back. “Please don’t leave me I need to feel you close.” Doing as requested he took off his shirt and got in with her his jeans still on so she would feel safe. When she was done he helped her get dressed in fresh clothes. “Buffy can you eat something for me it will help you heal faster.” He asked still holding her she merely nodded he carried her to his kitchen he fixed her a fresh cup of blood. Then he took her back to his bed and laid her back down not leaving her side till she was fast asleep. “I love you” he whispered as he got up to plan his strategy.


************************************************************
Hey everyone sorry it has been a while since i have updated i just got back i got married recently. So i hope you all will forgive me in the delay of this chapter. But there is light at the end of this tunnel there is only a few chapters left. Please leave me a review.
hapy b-lated holydays
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=21504