Fresh Meat by spankyourinnermoppet
Summary: What happened after Spike had his first run in with the Slayer?
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 2297 Read: 2976 Published: 12/11/2006 Updated: 12/11/2006

1. Chapter 1 by spankyourinnermoppet

2. Chapter 2 by spankyourinnermoppet

Chapter 1 by spankyourinnermoppet
Author's Notes:
Ok so this is my very first fic ever!! hehehe so please please review me. i know it's not very long but i didn't wanna go overboard if i suck :) so please dont scar me for live with the reviews but if you have some constructive criticism then by all means tell me. i aim to please lol. but yes if it turns out this little peek in to my view of the spuffy world isnt terrible and you would like me to continue then i can make this a longer fic, but if not i will approach spuffy from a new angle so just let me know! thanks xoxoxoxoxox

Disclaimer: i don't own any of it. it's all joss
“What happens Saturday?” The hot little slayer asked him.
“I kill you.”

He could feel the fear rolling off of her. But, he had to respect that she didn’t show it on the outside. Her breasts still heaving from the fight with the vamp she just dusted, he couldn’t help but give her one of his signature smirks. He could smell the arousal the quick slaying had brought out in the girl, and he wasn’t denying that it smelled delicious. Thinking to himself that this little slayer’s pussy might taste better than her blood. Shocked at what his mind had just come up with he instantly berated himself for not thinking of Dru. But, his cock had been hard since he saw her on the dance floor, and after that little display it was harder than steel and practically dripping with his readiness to take her right then and there. Instead he just walked away, leaving the confused slayer to think about his words for a while. Walking was difficult because of the rather large erection he was sporting, but he still had a slight swagger. Soon he found he was standing in front of Willy’s, which was from what he heard was a pretty good demon bar. ‘Might as well have a drink in good ol’ Sunnyhell’, he thought, ‘Maybe my cock will settle down a bit and I can go back to Dru not feeling like such a wanker.’ But as he drank all he could think about was the slayer and her luscious curves and provocative dance moves. ‘Bloody hell!’ His cock seemed to grow harder and harder the more he sat there. “Well screw this,” he said to no one in particular, and started walking back to the warehouse slightly stumbling.


Spike walked into the warehouse with his cock still throbbing from his earlier encounter with the slayer. ‘I really should consider wearing underwear, if only for times like these,’ the brisk pace of his walk having done nothing more but make him harder from the slight brush of his jeans on his cock every time he took a step. But now his cock was ready to explode, and the zipper on his jeans was starting to chafe. He needed to cum, and bad. ‘Where the hell is Dru’, Spike though, eager to relieve the erection that was steadily growing more and more painful as he stalked through the rooms, growling, in search of his dark princess. As he was nearing the final rooms he realized that he wasn’t going to find Dru and better find an alternate way of getting himself off. ‘Great bloody time to go feeding Dru’ Spike though angrily. Recently it seemed that anytime he needed her for this particular job she seemed to go missing, and in her delicate condition she shouldn’t be going out in the first place. That thought only fueled his anger towards her.


‘Well, no reason to be thinking about that right now’ Spike mused as his cock made its self known again. He quickly removed his boots and then jeans readying himself for a good long wank. ‘Damn that slayer was hot, and if Dru’s not here I don’t see why I have to deny it’, he thought, slowly taking hold of his rock hard prick and beginning to stroke it in time to the flashback he was having of Buffy’s hips slowly rocking in time to the music that club had been playing. She had looked amazing there, her taunt little body, covered innocently in that blue little halter and black pants. But the vibes she had been giving off were anything but innocent. The way she had moved made her pert breasts jiggle with every hip thrust or slow turn she had made while dancing with her two little friends. God, he had wished her friends hadn’t been there. He would have ignored the whole slayer/vampire issue for a while and enjoyed a few dances with her toned ass pressed against his denim clad cock, slowly driving him insane with her hips gyrating against it. And how she fought, if she put half as much passion into the bedroom he knew she’d be one of the best fucks he ever had. Her body moved like liquid fire, her golden hair surrounding her adorable face, which was flushed with excitement from the fight as he finally made his presence known in that alley.


By now Spike’s cock was weeping with pre-cum and he needed a little extra something to push him over the edge. He began to visualize what her wide green eyes would look like if she was on her knees, sucking him off nice and slow. ‘She’s probably never even given a blow job before,’ he thought as he ignored the jealousy he felt towards someone else’s genitals anywhere near her mouth. But yeah, he’d bet she still looked innocent even with a cock in her mouth. Those pretty lips that curved into a half smile when she knew she was in a fight she was going to win. Those strawberry lip gloss covered lips that would look just perfect wrapped around his dick as he fucked her face. As he felt his orgasm approaching, he began to stroke his cock in earnest, spurred on by the images of the new, young slayer moaning around his dick. Sucking and licking it like it was her new favorite flavor popsicle. ‘Mmmmm’, Spike rumbled, the thought of her lips encasing his cock trying to fit it all in her mouth was incredible. His rough hand wrapped around his now almost purple erection, pumping it at a speed that would cause pain to a regular man, but fuck he was close. She’d lick his cock all the way from his balls to his slit and then take him in that hot little mouth of hers and swallow him down as he hit the back of her throat. “Ohhhh,” he moaned aloud as his fantasy slayer swallowed every last drop of his cold seed.


As the thick ropes of cum landed on his chest, Spike came out of his slayer-induced haze of lust and realized that he really should be worried about Dru. Quickly cleaning himself up, he pulled his jeans back on and ran back out into the night. Feeling the guilt of both thinking of another woman while he jerked himself off, which was something that he had never done before, as well as neglecting to find Dru as soon as he knew she went out. Pushing those thoughts to the back of his mind, he continued his search so that he could make it up to her. ‘I just had a li’l too much to drink,’ he thought has his cock began to harden again. ‘This is going to be a long night…’
Chapter 2 by spankyourinnermoppet
Author's Notes:
Ok so hopefully this 2nd chapter will create a bigger responce.. the reviews i got were good so i decided since i was bored to write the 2nd chapter.. in the same day lol . yeah apparently i have a lot of free time recently. but please review and be kind because this is my 1st attempt at writing spuffy! xoxoxoxo
disclaimer: i own nothing, its all joss.. i just wish i had spike on a leash... attached to my bed :)
Spike aimlessly wandered the streets of Sunnydale in search of Dru. It was nearing sunrise and he had yet to even catch a whiff of her scent. ‘Bollocks, this is pointless, she’s probably back at the warehouse already,’ Spike thought as he angrily turned around and made his way down the street he had just searched. Soon he found himself close to the many cemeteries of the small town. ‘Got to love a town with a good death rate,’ he mused as he walked closer to the headstones. He sniffed the air, taking in the stench of death, but he smelled something else mixed in with the decay. Vanilla. ‘Slayer,’ he grumbled to himself. He could smell that she had been here not to long ago, and if he tried a little harder he could almost smell her arousal as well. ‘This is getting bloody ridiculous mate, go back home and shag Dru into the ground like a good vamp.’ Growling, he stalked off into the night.


Buffy sat awake in her room, still wired even though she had gone out for patrol twice already. She could feel a dull ache in between her legs, but refused to even think about it. I mean sure slaying always got her a little hot, but usually it was long forgotten by now. As she rolled over and looked out her window she wondered what Mr. “I kill you.” was doing. God that had really pissed her off. No one should look that hot while giving death threats. ‘No, not hot I meant… outdated and stupid?’


Ugh I can’t even figure out a good cover in my head!” she groaned out loud. This was not a good sign. But, the more she tried to push the bleached blond vamp out of her head, the more he seemed to stay right there in her naughty thoughts. ‘I mean what hot blooded girl really wouldn’t notice those ice blue eyes? Or that incredible accent… or rather impressive bulge in the front of his entirely too tight jeans?’ She definitely didn’t have an answer. ‘I might as well stop denying it so I can get some sleep, there’s a huge Algebra II test tomorrow…’ Buffy coaxed herself. Her thoughts drifted back to Spike as she wondered what it would feel like to kiss those pouty lips of his. Those were nice lips to have.


The ache in between her legs was steadily growing as she wondered if he’d be rough with her. ‘Would he have thrown me up against that wall in the alley if I had asked him too?’ she wondered. Her hand slowly snaked towards her nipple that was only covered by the thin layer of her tank top. She sighed as her fingers brushed over it making it stand to attention. But, it wasn’t enough. She quickly threw her tank on the ground and began to squeeze and pull her nipples in earnest, wondering how Spike’s larger, rougher hands would feel on them. Slightly twisting one with her fingers, she brought her other hand to her mouth and wet the fingers on her left hand, using the lubrication to let her fingers slip freely over the two hardened peaks. With her hand still playing with her little pink nipples, her right hand dipped lower. ‘Mmmm, Spike,’ she thought as her hand brushed her newly waxed pussy lips. She had gotten it done after seeing a girl in one of Xander’s dirty magazines with a completely bare pussy, and she found that she liked it a lot better. Her fingers slowly dipped in and out of her lips, teasing herself slightly. She was soaking wet, and Spike’s name was flowing from her lips as she imagined him playing with her. His cold hand would feel amazing on her heated cunt as he pumped his fingers in and out; bringing her pleasure she had never known before him. His fingers would be longer than hers and would reach that spot she liked so much a lot easier. As she curled her fingers upwards, she found it and began to massage it on every stroke.


She was reaching her orgasm, and pumping her fingers in and out of her tight little pussy faster and faster. Using her other hand that had been occupied with her nipples, she began rubbing and twisting her clit in time with her fingers. That familiar sensation was building in her stomach and she knew she was about to cum. She bit down on her lower lip as she began to shudder with her first waves of orgasm. With one final hard thrust from her fingers and a hard pinch on her clit, she came. Laying there, spent she grinned to herself and slowly licked her spendings off her fingers before rolling over and falling into a restful sleep.


Spike knew that there was only an hour before sunrise but he had ended up in front of the Slayer’s house some how. ‘Well might was well take a peek,’ he thought. ‘For research purposes of course.’ He could hear her heartbeat coming from the room with the window next to a large tree. So he climbed up to see what the lovely little slayer was doing at this time of night. He couldn’t believe it! There was the slayer he had been fantasizing about all night, two fingers deep in her little bare quim. And from what he could tell, she wasn’t far away from having a very large orgasm. His erection that had been bothering him all night nearly broke the zipper on his pants, and he had no choice but to take it out. ‘Well this is bloody fantastic,’ he thought. ‘Sitting in a tree, watching the slayer like some peeping-tom with my dick in my hands.’


But the slayer moaned something and that grabbed his full attention. ‘Wait.. did she just say?’ he wondered. But there it was again. She had just moaned ‘Spike’ while rubbing her clit at a furious pace. ‘Oh that is too good,’ he though while stroking his long, thick erection in time with her fingers. He reached his peak at the same as she did, his cum falling to the ground below him. Never, taking his eyes off her he watched her come down as he tucked himself into his jeans. But then he saw her lick her fingers clean, and hardened yet again in his jeans. ‘This girl is going to be the death of me.’ He thought as he finally made his way back to the warehouse exhausted.



Author's Note: I should have a new update by Saturday! so keep checking back. I promise i haven't forgotten about this story.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=23353