Sweetest Sin by Smudgiboo
Summary: After getting into some trouble at school, Buffy and her friends get sent to Camp Sunflower for the summer. To make matters worse Buffy soon finds out that her mortal enemy is attending the same camp. Frustrated and pushed into a corner, Buffy makes a bet that will change her life forever.
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 6801 Read: 5956 Published: 06/03/2007 Updated: 08/06/2007

1. Chapter 1 by Smudgiboo

2. Chapter 2 by Smudgiboo

3. Chapter 3 by Smudgiboo

4. Chapter 1 by Smudgiboo

Chapter 1 by Smudgiboo
Author's Notes:
A big thank you to Brooke for beta-ing this for me. I'm writing this for the Art before fic challenge at the LJ community Spuffy_Haven This story is loosly based on the movie Little Darlin's
Buffy sighed fidgeting with her torn, grass stained skirt. How had things come to this? Just then the door opened. Her mother walked out of Snyder’s office with the proverbial steam coming from her ears. Buffy couldn’t help but giggle to herself thinking of her mother as a cartoon character with her head literally exploding.

Joyce grabbed her snickering daughter by the arm “I fail to find the humor in this young lady.”

“Mom, I wasn’t laughing at…oh just forget it.” Buffy mumbled knowing her mother would fail to find the humor in anything right now.

The ride home was silent, Buffy kept waiting for the questions or the lecture to come but her mother was surprisingly quiet. Once home she hurried inside anxious to get out her dirty, torn clothing. She was almost to the top step when her mother called to her.

“Buffy…come back down here.”

Buffy stopped, rolling her eyes, she knew she should be groveling to her mother right now, but she wasn’t in the mood to be accommodating. She was tired of always doing what everyone expected her to do. Good old dependable Buffy…she does everything she is supposed to do. She was tired of getting kicked around for being nice. So, even though her mother didn’t deserve her anger, she couldn’t suppress it any longer.

“Mom, can I just get cleaned up and changed before you start your lecture,” Buffy sighed.

“Buffy Ann Summers, get your ass down here! Now!”

Uh oh Buffy cringed apparently she wasn’t the only one not able to contain her anger. Walking tentatively toward the living room she knew she had already blown any chance of getting off easy,

Joyce followed her daughter into the room letting out a deep breath as she dropped a folder on the table next to Buffy.

“I don’t know what has gotten into you lately. First your grades start to fall, and then I catch you sneaking out…now you are getting into fights? Buffy I have to ask…are you doing drugs?”

Buffy’s head snapped up shocked at her mothers question. “What? No mom I’m not doing drugs. Things have just been really…hard lately.” Buffy whispered.

She wasn’t ready to explain to her mother just what had been going on. It was embarrassing enough that everyone at school knew her boyfriend had cheated on her; she really didn’t want to have to explain it to her mother too.

“Well, Buffy, to be honest, I don’t think you really even know what it means for things to be hard. It’s my fault. I have spoiled you since your father left. I just know how hard it was on you and…well I think its time for things to change. Principal Snyder has recommended a camp for teens…”

Buffy’s eyes widened “Mom! Please tell me you are not serious.”

“Yes, Buffy, I am very serious! Camp Sunflower is a great place to learn the value of team work and cooperation…”

“Camp Sunflower is for delinquents!” Buffy argued.

“Well, let’s think about it, Buffy. You have been sneaking out, getting in fights…”

“You can’t do this mom! My summer would be ruined!” Buffy sobbed, burying her face in her hands.

Joyce walked over sitting next to her daughter, “sweetie, you have left me no choice. The decision is made and the papers are signed. It isn’t prison Buffy, it might even be fun. You never know it could change your life.”

“God my life could not get any worse.” Buffy closed her eyes. A perfect ending to a perfect day.


***********************


Buffy slammed her locker closed. This was the last place she wanted to be. Why couldn’t I have gotten suspended like Faith had? She already knew that answer. Faith had shoved the teacher attempting to break up their fight.

“Wow, don’t you look…rough.” Cordelia smiled.

Buffy knew she must look awful. A big purple bruise graced her left eye and she had scratches all down her throat. She had thought about caking on the makeup in the attempt to conceal her injuries, but she was beyond caring what people thought.

“I have some really great foundation. Do you want me to see if we can cover that up?” Anya asked.

“No thanks, I really don’t care how I look.” Buffy mumbled.

Her friends looked at her sympathetically. “Come shopping with us.” Cordelia chirped happily.

“When, now?” Buffy looked at her friend surprised.

“Of course, the malls are too busy during the weekend.” Anya responded.

“Um…did you guys not get what I told you last night? I already have to go to Camp Brat for the summer. If I get caught skipping school, I will probably end up going to St. Mary’s for my senior year. Not that I would even care at this point. I am so done with guys!

As if on cue Buffy noticed Riley approaching. Wonderful she mumbled to herself.

“Hi Buff…can I talk to you for a minuet?” Riley gave her a boyish smile.

“Well, the mall is calling, Buffy, are you sure you don’t want to come?” Cordelia asked glaring at Riley.

“Yeah, I’m sure, you guys be careful.” Buffy smiled waving off her friends.

Turning toward Riley her smile instantly faded “Riley, I don’t have anything to say to you. You cheated on me…it’s over. End of story”

“Buffy, I made a huge mistake. Please give me another chance. I was drunk, it…it didn’t mean anything to me,” her boyfriend pleaded.

Buffy closed her eyes trying to hold back the tears. As if cheating wasn’t bad enough, he had to do it with the one person she hated most. They had been enemies since first grade when Faith had broken all Buffy’s special sparkly crayons. From then on everything between them had been a competition.

Once in high school Faith had started smoking and running around with the rough crowd, while Buffy became a cheerleader dating Riley, captain of the football team. The brunette never hesitated in ridiculing Buffy and her friends. Still all these years later she seemed to feel the need to break whatever Buffy had.

Still Buffy never would have guessed that she would go after Riley. When she started hearing rumors of her boyfriend and another girl at a party, she never imagined it was Faith.

“How could you…with her?” Buffy chocked back a sob, “you know how much she hates me.”

Riley moved to console her, but she shoved his hand quickly away.

“Buffy, I love you, I was drunk. I didn’t mean to…”

She snorted “Didn’t mean to? What you just accidentally fell on top of her when you were naked?”

“Buffy, I will do anything.” Riley implored.

“For now all I want is for you to leave me alone.” Buffy answered walking off to class.



********************


“I can’t believe this,” Cordelia whined, “I can’t believe my parents would send me there! So, I skipped a few classes to go to the mall…does that make me some kind of criminal?”

“Believe me, Cordy, I know how you feel,” Buffy sighed grabbing the nail polish from her friend.

“Yeah, but you got in a fight all I did was buy some shoes!” Cordelia pouted lying back on Buffy‘s bed dramatically.

Buffy rolled her eyes, “What about Anya? Did she get in trouble?”

“Who knows, this is about me, Buffy! I will never survive in the woods. I‘m allergic to…sweat!” Cordelia abruptly sat her eyes widening in fear.

Buffy snorted what a drama queen she thought “Cordy, they aren’t just going to dump us off in the middle of the woods. There are cabins and a lake…”

“God Buffy, you sound almost happy you’re going!” Cordelia chided her friend.

Buffy stood up and began brushing her hair in the full length mirror, “No, but it will be kinda nice to leave this whole mess behind…you know…to get away from the whole Riley/Faith thing. And I know you don’t want to hear this but part of me is glad you will be there.”

Cordelia sat on the bed studying her friend. So many of the people she spent time with, were mere acquaintances. They were sheep who followed her blindly just because she was the most popular girl in school.

Buffy had always been different. They had been best friends since second grade and she was the one person in Cordelia’s life who had always really been there for her.

Now her friend needed her and she had to be there for her.

“Well…at least you don’t have to see Faith whoring around the school. I hear she got suspended for the rest of the year.” Cordelia offered.

“Yeah, I guess that is good.” Buffy sighed.

Cordelia stood up standing next to her friend as they faced the full length mirror.

“I guess it won’t be so bad…at least it’s not an all girl camp. Maybe we can even meet some bad boys,” Cordelia smirked. “Do you think I should buy some leather?”
Chapter 2 by Smudgiboo
Author's Notes:
A big thank you to Brooke and nightshift for beta-ing. This is written for Spuffy Haven Banner Challenge. It is loosly based on the movie Little Darlins
Tears filled Buffy’s eyes as she watched her mother’s car get smaller until it finally disappeared from her view. She had anticipated coming here for months, but now that the time had finally arrived she was terrified.

Things were still so unsettled with Riley. They had agreed to take a break over the summer. Buffy knew she should just totally write him off, but he was the only serious boyfriend she had ever known. And with her senior year approaching she was frightened if they broke up that all of her friends would be disappointed in her.

“Excuse me d-do you need some help finding your cabin?” Buffy heard a small voice behind her ask.

She turned around to see a pretty blond smiling at her. She had a clipboard in her hands and an ugly yellow t-shirt that read Staff.

“Hi! I’m Coach Tara,” the girl smiled.

“Hi I’m Buffy…Buffy Summers,” she sighed reluctantly returning Tara’s smile.

Tara looked down at her clipboard. “Great! You are in cabin three. That is the one right next to the lake.”

“Oh great, mosquitoes,” Buffy grumbled picking up her suitcase, “Thanks,” she flashed a quick smile before heading toward the lake.

“Buffy…Buffy wait up!”

Buffy turned around stunned to see Willow running toward her.

“Willow? What are you doing here?” Buffy gaped at her friend.

Willow smiled, “I didn’t have anything else to do. Everyone I know got sent here for the summer, so I asked my mom to send me. Apparently you don’t have to be a delinquent to go here.” The red head’s eyes widened realizing what she had said. “Not that you are…a delinquent that is, cause what happened so wasn’t your fault and…”

“Its ok Wills, I get what you are saying,” Buffy giggled.

Just then the two girls heard a blood curdling scream.

“Oh my God that sounds like Cordy,” Buffy yelled taking off towards the shriek.

Racing around the corner, Buffy saw Cordelia standing on top of the picnic table pointing at her bag.

“Snake!! It’s a snake! Kill it!!” Cordelia wailed.

A big hulking teen ran up with a shovel in his hand “Where? I’ll kill it.” he puffed out his chest.

“No! Not on my bag. That is a thousand dollar Prada bag!” Cordelia barked.

“Oh my goddess it’s just a lizard. A cute tiny little lizard.” Willow yelled running forward, placing herself between the boy and the small creature.

“It attacked me!” Cordelia defended.

Buffy rolled her eyes giggling. Cordelia narrowed hers in response. “Well it did!” she spat, climbing down from the table.

Willow picked up the frightened reptile and walked it down toward the lake letting it go.

Cordelia batted her eyelashes at the boy “Thank you so much for saving me. I’m Cordelia Chase.” she beamed offering her hand.

The boy took her hand smiling, “Anytime. I’m Angel O‘Conner.”

“Do you mind getting your filthy paws off of my boyfriend?”

They all turned to see a group of girls approaching them. Though it was the small blond talking, , Buffy’s eyes were focused on the taller brunette beside her.

“Faith,” Buffy murmured through clenched teeth.

“Hey B fancy meeting you here. I figured a pampered princess like you was too good for this place.” Faith winked.

“It’s your fault she is here! If you were able to keep your legs closed…Anya what are you doing hanging out with that trash?” Cordelia asked with her hand on her hips.

“Don’t get all pissy with me Cordy. It’s not my fault we are sharing a cabin.” Anya retorted.

Buffy hadn’t even noticed Anya’s presence or anyone else, except for the girl in front of her, the b bane of her existence. She couldn’t believe she would have to spend the entire summer with the one person in the world she wanted to escape.

“Who are you calling trash?” Darla asked pulling Angel to her side.

“Whoa ladies can’t we all just get along?” Angel joked nervously.

“What were you doing holding her hand?” Darla narrowed her eyes at her boyfriend.

“Hey, I was just killing a snake. I’m a…I’m going to go and find Xander.” He announced making a quick exit.

“So, I guess the nerd, pom pom girl and the princess are all sharing a cabin…how sweet.” Faith taunted.

“Shut up Faith…just leave me alone.” Buffy warned.

“I will as soon as your little lover boy stops ringing my cell off the hook.” Faith smirked.

Buffy’s eyes widened, “He isn’t calling you! You were nothing but a…a mistake, but I guess you get that a lot.”

Faith took a step forward “Oh those are awful tough words coming from a frigid little bitch like you.”

“Frigid? I’m not frigid! At least I’m not a slut like you!” Buffy spat.

“Well, I got your man didn’t I?” Faith smiled.

“No! Riley loves me. You were just…convenient.”

“Pfft…whatever Riley is a little boy. You can have him. I need a real man,” Faith sneered.

“Buffy doesn’t need you to tell her who she can and can’t have! She could get any guy she wants!” Cordelia jumped in.

Faith rolled her eyes. “Little Miss Priss wouldn’t know what to do with a real man.”

“I bet she could keep one around a lot longer than you!” Cordelia barked.

“Why don’t you put your money where your big mouth is,” Darla smiled.

“What are you suggesting?” Cordelia raised an eyebrow.

“I’m suggesting a bet. We can see once and for all who can keep a guy? How about we pick a guy and they compete over him?” Darla suggested.

“No!” Buffy yelled.

“What’s the matter B scared of a little competition?” Faith chuckled.

“No, I just don’t want any guy who would be interested in a skank like you.” Buffy smiled sweetly.

Faith took a step forward, but Darla was quick to grab her arm. “I have a better idea. We each pick a guy for the other one. Whoever gets the guy to fall for her first. Wins.”

“I’m not interested in any of the freaks at this camp.” Faith announced.

“No, you said an older guy.” Anya reminded her.

“Sure, why not, I’m game if B is?” Faith sighed.

“Are you guys serious? You want to bet money on this?” Buffy asked.

“See, I knew you were all talk. I knew you didn’t have the stones.” Faith smirked.

Buffy narrowed her eyes “Oh, I got the stones. I got a whole bunch of…stones.”

“Well, ladies I think we have a bet,” Darla announced.


*******************


“What are we even doing here?” Cordelia sighed.

Buffy looked around the large gymnasium. The scene reminded her of a high school pep rally. Except instead of the cheerleaders and football players on the floor, it was the counselors.

Most of the other kids didn’t look at all like she expected. She pictured mohawks and pink hair; instead it was a pretty normal group of kids, many of them from her own school.

Her eyes widened. “Is that Snyder?”

“Yeah I found out he is part owner of this place. That is why he pushed to get all of you here. Pretty smart business move if you ask me.” Anya gushed.

“He is a sniveling little weasel,” Willow scowled.

Buffy giggled “Willow Rosenberg! I’m surprised at you.”

Just then an attractive black man walked up to the microphone.

“Hello campers and welcome to Camp Sunflower. My name is Robin Wood. I am the Camp Director. I’m the one to come to if you ever have a problem…”

“He could solve my problems anytime.” Faith whispered to Anya.

“That’s it…he’s your guy.” Cordelia announced.

“He is kinda old.” Willow frowned.

“Duh…that’s the idea?” Darla answered sarcastically.

“It’s ok by me.” Buffy muttered.

“All right then we are half done; now we just need to find one for Buffy.” Anya smiled.

Faith rolled her eyes, “Good luck finding someone that Princess will agree to.”

“Hey!” Buffy scowled.

“Shhh ladies please listen to Mr. Wood” Ms. Calendar, the art teacher, whispered.


********************


Anya, Cordelia, and Darla wandered around the grounds trying to find a guy for Buffy.

“This is hopeless, Giles is too old, Owen is too creepy, and most of the others are too young to qualify.” Cordelia sighed.

“As much as I hate to agree with you, I think you are right.” Darla replied.

Nearing the edge of the grounds the girls saw a motorcycle approaching. “Quick; back here.” Darla directed them behind the showers.

They saw Coach Tara climb off of the back of the motorcycle handing the helmet to a man.

“Oh my God who is that?” Darla asked.

The man had a shock of blond curls, with chiseled cheek bones and full red lips. He was wearing a white t-shirt torn in all the right places, showing off his impressive biceps.

“Gah! Now there is a man who looks like he could give many, m,many orgasms.” Anya muttered.

“Shh I want to hear what they are saying.” Cordelia whispered.

“Thanks a lot Spike! I can’t believe my car just died like that.” Tara sighed.

“No problem Glinda. Couldn’t have you walkin’ all the way here in this bloody heat.” The man flashed a million dollar smile.

“Oh my God he has an accent!” Anya swooned.

“Shhh,” Cordelia snapped.

“Are you going to the Crypt tonight?” Spike asked.

“No, I have a date. We are going to the movies.” Tara smiled.

“Right then, see ya later pet. Call me if you need a ride.” Spike answered revving up the motorcycle before speeding away.

When he was out of sight the girls stepped out from behind the building.

“Hi Coach Tara, how are you today?” Cordelia plastered on a fake smile.

“Oh hi girls, I’m great?” She smiled.

“Who was that?” Anya asked looking in the direction the motorcycle had gone.

“Oh, that was Spike. He lives in that cabin across the lake.” Tara informed them.

“Really all alone? He doesn’t have a…girlfriend?” Cordelia asked innocently.

“Yes, he’s an artist, so he kind of keeps to himself.” Tara raised an eyebrow, “but don’t get any ideas, he is twenty five. That’s way too old for you girls.”

“Oh, I know I was just curious.” Cordelia smiled.

“Okay girls see you at lunch.” Tara waved walking down the path.

Darla turned to the other two girls, “Ladies, I think the bet is back on.”
Chapter 3 by Smudgiboo
Author's Notes:
Thanks to Brooke and nightshift for betaing
Buffy smiled as she walked into the art room. Looking around at the various paints and projects, she felt somehow at home. Though she wasn’t a very talented artist, she had been around it all of her life. She had practically grown up in her mother’s gallery. Art had always been soothing for Buffy.

In the corner of the brightly colored room, she noticed a group of boys. Buffy blushed as they blatantly ogled her. She had taken great care in her appearance today. She had chosen her light pink silk tank with a matching pale pink miniskirt. Her hair was pulled back in a loose ponytail and her make up was light and natural. If you look good you feel good Cordelia always says. Buffy smiled.

“Hi, I’m Jenny Calendar the art director.”

“I’m Buffy Summers.”

Buffy walked over to an empty chair in front of a blank canvas. She ran her hand over the cool smooth surface. Picking up the paintbrush, she was about to dip it in some paint when Ms. Calendar approached her.

“Oh honey, let me go and grab you a smock. You don’t want to mess up that pretty outfit,” Ms. Calendar smiled.

Buffy smiled as her eyes drifted back to the boys in the corner. She didn’t immediately notice the brunette walking towards her. When she heard a crash, the blond let out a yelp as cold black paint splattered across her chest and stomach.

“Oh, I am sooo clumsy. I hope I didn’t ruin your outfit. It looks expensive.” Faith smirked.

Tears burned Buffy’s eyes as Ms. Calendar rushed over. “Oh my! What happened?”

“She did that on purpose!” Buffy screamed, determined not to cry.

“Oh come on B, it was an accident.” Faith answered innocently.

Buffy’s cheeks flamed as she heard the boys in the corner snickering.

“Come on dear, let’s get you cleaned up.” Ms. Calendar ushered the girl quickly from the room.

Once in the office Jenny shut the door and grabbed a T-shirt from the shelf.

“Here sweetie you can wear this back to your cabin.” She smiled offering Buffy an ugly yellow staff shirt like the one Tara had been wearing the day of her arrival.


“Thanks,” Buffy mumbled taking the shirt.


********************


Walking back to her cabin with her stained shirt in her hand, Buffy choked back a sob. It wasn’t that the shirt was expensive or even her favorite, but it was the last gift she had received from her father, before he had suddenly become too busy with his ‘new life’.
Looking at the shirt Buffy knew deep down that he hadn’t even been the one to pick it out, but that didn’t matter.

“Aw what’s the matter? Is princess going to cry?” Buffy heard a taunting voice behind her ask.

“Shut up and go away Faith.” Buffy yelled not even bothering to turn around.

“So I hear your friends are having a hard time finding you a guy for our bet,” Faith chuckled, “not surprising really.”

Buffy whirled around. “Maybe I’m just not as willing to screw anything with a pulse as you are!”

Faith smirked, “Well according to you boyfriend you fuck like you don’t have a pulse.”

Buffy narrowed her eyes. “What are you talking about?”

Faith took a step toward Buffy “I’m talking about Riley telling everyone at the party that screwing his girlfriend was like screwing an eighty year old woman.”

Buffy felt as if she had been slapped. She wanted to yell and scream that Faith was lying, but there was a part of her terrified the girl might be telling the truth. She had always been insecure about pleasing her boyfriend. He had been with other girls, but he was her first. Riley had always claimed the sex was ‘fine’. But Buffy couldn’t help but feel like it was suppose to be more than just ‘fine’.

Buffy turned and ran. Tears streamed down her cheeks and she continued to run through the woods. Her tears finally slowed as her lungs started to burn. She stopped under a large tree, slumping to the ground and burying her face in her hands. She sat there for what seemed like hours finding comfort in the cool shade.

“I’m sure it can’t be that bad,” she heard a voice say.

Buffy looked up and saw the most gorgeous man she had ever laid eyes on. The sun was behind him illuminating his already white blond curls; he had a strong masculine face offset by soft full lips. Her eyes drifted down to his chest. It looked as though it were carefully chiseled from the finest carved marble, like the sculptures in the museums her mother had forced to go to as a child. Below his well muscled chest he had rippled abs that seemed to go on forever. His jeans sat dangerously low giving Buffy the slightest hint of what lie beneath. She suddenly felt her stomach tighten as she looked back up into the bluest eyes she had ever seen.

“I…uh…I,” Buffy stammered as a blush covered her cheeks.

“Wha’s wrong, pet?” Spike smiled at the flustered blond.

“I…don’t want to talk about it.” Buffy ducked her head embarrassed. Oh God even his voice is sexy! She groaned.

The man chucked squatting down. “Well, I can’t have a beautiful girl just sitting here crying under my favorite tree and not even know why.”

Buffy looked around for the first time noticing how far she had run. She was on the other side of the lake. She saw a small cabin behind the stranger.

“Oh my God, I’m sorry I didn’t realize…” Buffy started.

The man put his hand up “Don’t worry ‘bout it, luv,” he smiled. “Are the kids getting to you?”

Buffy furrowed her brow then looked down realizing she was still wearing the staff shirt Ms. Calendar had given her. He thinks I’m a counselor, Buffy sighed.

“Actually I…” Buffy started to explain, but was cut off.

“I’m sure they can be a handful at that age.” The man chuckled. “I’m Spike.” He said standing up and offering her his hand.

Buffy took his hand allowing him to pull her up. “I…I’m Buffy.”

“Come on, you can clean up at my place.” Spike smiled directing her towards the small cabin.

“Okay thanks.” Buffy smiled.

They walked in silence to the small cabin. Buffy couldn’t help stealing small, sideward glances at the man. She knew she should tell him that she wasn’t a counselor, but she didn’t want him to think she was just some silly teenage girl. Even though I am she thought to herself.

The inside of the cabin was nothing like she expected. There was a large black leather sofa in the center of the room facing a large stone fireplace. Above the fireplace was a huge flat screen TV. The far side of the room seemed to be an art studio with large canvas paintings and assorted art supplies. Buffy noticed a small ladder leading to a loft which apparently was his bedroom.

“Are you an artist?” Buffy smiled.

“Trying to be.” Spike shrugged. “The loo is right through that door.”

“The…huh?” Buffy frowned.

Spike chuckled “Sorry, luv, I mean the bathroom.”

Buffy blushed he called me luv she gushed. She nodded quickly making her way into the small restroom. When she looked in the mirror she let out a groan. Her mascara had run all down her face and her eyes were red and puffy from crying. Her hair had fallen loose from her ponytail, she was a mess.

Scrubbing her face Buffy sighed. He just felt sorry for me. After making herself presentable she walked back out of the bathroom.

Spike heard the bathroom door open and looked up. His breath caught in his throat when she walked out. Under all the sweat and smeared makeup a beautiful girl stood in his living room. Her green eyes sparkled with innocence. No wonder the wankers are taking advantage of her.

“Thank you for letting me clean up here.” Buffy smiled shyly.

“Sure anytime you need to escape just come on by. I’d like the company,” Spike smirked, “Why don’t I walk you back.”


“No!” Buffy said more forcefully than she had intended.

“I mean…the kids would just tease me.” She nervously added.

Spike smiled, “Right then, well remember what I said, and the door’s always open.”
Chapter 1 by Smudgiboo
Author's Notes:
Sorry it has been so long between updates, real life has been very busy. Thank you to Brook and nightshift for looking this over for me.
Buffy couldn’t wipe the smile from her face the entire walk back to her cabin. She stepped through the door only to find a pissed off looking Cordelia scowling at her.

“Where the hell have you been? I have been searching…oh my God what are you wearing?” Cordelia made a sour face.

Buffy looked down pouting, “Faith dumped paint all over me and ruined my shirt

“Oh Buffy, I’m so sorry! Your dad got you that shirt, didn’t he?” Willow asked sympathetically.

“Whatever…Guess what? I found your guy,” Cordelia beamed.

“My what?” Buffy furrowed her brow.

Cordelia rolled her eyes, “your guy…for the bet.”

“Oh listen Cordy about that…”

Cordelia continued as if her friend had never spoken. “He’s hot and rides a motorcycle. I mean he’s the fucking definition of bad boy! And the best part…he lives right across the lake.”

Buffy’s eyes widened, “you mean Spike?”

Cordelia looked at her friend shocked, “you know him?”

“Well, no not really but after the whole thing with Faith I sort of…ended up over there. He thinks I’m a counselor.” Buffy explained.

“Oh, that is perfect Buffy, now you don’t even have to worry about the whole ‘underage thing’,” her friend smiled.

“Cordy, I can’t keep lying to him.”

“Come on, Buffy! It’s just for the summer, and then you’ll never see him again.” Cordelia reminded her.

Just then the door opened. Anya, Darla, and Faith walked in.

“Okay, so I have the contract all made out.” Anya announced.

“Contract?” Cordelia and Buffy said in unison.

Anya looked up. “What? Everyone knows the cornerstone to every agreement is a solid, binding contract.”

Buffy giggled rolling her eyes. “Anya this is a bet, not a hostile takeover.”

Cordelia picked up the piece of paper. “Anya, you bet against Buffy?”

Anya shrugged, “I’m sorry, but this is about money guys. Buffy’s my friend, but when it comes to men…I have to go with Faith. She’s a slut and can give way more orgasms.”

“Hey!” Faith protested.

Buffy giggled signing the contract. “It’s okay Anya, but this is a bet I know I‘m going to win.”




************************************************************




When Buffy returned to the cabin after dinner Cordelia was waiting with a pair of leather pants in her hands.

“Why weren’t you at dinner? And what are those?” Buffy asked with an amused smile.

Cordelia wrinkled her nose, “you don’t really expect me to eat that slop, do you? I had Jeffery bring me take out.”

“Jeffery, your father’s driver?” Buffy’s eyes widened.

“Well…yes, my parents may have been evil for sending me here, but even they realize a girl has needs.” Cordelia smiled.

Buffy shook her head giggling. “Okay then what’s with the biker girl pants?”

“Oh, they’re not for me…” Cordelia raised an eyebrow.

“Cordelia, where in the world do you think I would wear those?” Buffy asked in disbelief.

“We are going out tonight,” the brunette smiled.

“How? Where?” Buffy gasped.

“Jeffery is picking us up at ten. Spike hangs out at a place called The Crypt. I had Willow look it up on her laptop and it isn’t too far away.” Cordelia announced.

“Yeah, but Cordy, if we get caught…”

“We won’t!”





***********************************************************





Faith adjusted her miniskirt then softly knocked on the large wooden door. She had purposely waited until everyone else had left the building.

“Come in,” she heard a deep voice call out.

Slowly opening the door, Faith stood in the doorway seductively presenting herself to the man behind the desk.

“Mr. Wood can I talk to you for a sec?” Faith smirked.

“Sure ah…”

“Faith,” she added.

“Yes, Faith come on in.” He smiled, quickly walking over to shut the door behind her.

Faith sat in the chair in front of the large mahogany desk. She pretended not to notice her skirt riding dangerously high on her thigh as she crossed her legs. She inwardly smirked when she saw Mr. Wood’s eyes travel up her legs and slowly to her face.

“I just wanted to stop by and tell you how much I dug your speech the other day. I mean I really felt like you were talking to me, ya know?” Faith smiled chomping her gum.

Robin Wood looked at the girl in front of him and immediately knew she was all kinds of trouble. He had read her file and was certain she was up to something.

“That’s nice Faith…now why don’t you tell me what it is you really want.” He cocked an eyebrow.

Faith smiled licking her lips “You.”




***********************************************************




Entering the front door of the club, Buffy cast an apologetic look at her friend. She knew Willow didn’t want to be here, but Buffy had begged her to come along.

Buffy self consciously crossed her arms in front of her chest. Cordelia had convinced her to wear a pair of skin tight black leather pants with a slinky, red, backless halter top. It seemed like a good idea back at the cabin, but now as creepy looking men leered in her direction she suddenly felt very naked.

“This way ladies.” Cordelia directed them towards the bar.

Cordelia made her way through the crowd and up to the bar, as if she owned the place. Buffy was always amazed at how her friend could be put in any situation and still have such confidence.

“I’ll have a cosmopolitan,” she smiled at the bartender.

“I need to some ID,” the man sneered as his eyes fixed on her cleavage.

Cordelia flashed a million dollar smile and pulled a hundred dollar bill out of her wallet. “I seemed to have left it at home. Here this is for the Cosmo and whatever my friends want, you can keep the change.”

The man nodded turning toward Buffy. She felt her skin crawl as his eyes raked over her. “What’ll it be blondie?”

“Um…I’ll have a rum and diet coke.” Buffy stammered.

“Make it a double.” Cordelia added.

“I’ll just take a beer,” Willow said in a deep, hoarse voice.

Cordelia rolled her eyes at the redhead. When the bartender was out of earshot she leaned over. “We are supposed to be older…not men.” Cordelia chided.

“Oh…sorry, I’ve never done this before.” Willow apologized.

“It’s ok Will, neither have I.” Buffy patted her friend’s hand.




**********************************************************





Spike made his shot watching the cue ball drop into the pocket, “bloody hell,” he murmured.

“Man you seriously need to get laid,” Gunn chuckled finishing his beer.

“Yeah, yeah…just take your shot, you wanker,” Spike grumbled.

“I mean it man; you have women crawling all over you and here you are, still pining over Dru.”

“I’m not still hung up on Dru, I’m just…picky.”

“Yeah, well being picky is turning you into a fucking monk. You aren’t even looking.” Gunn teased sinking a shot.

“I need another beer,” Spike mumbled turning toward the bar.




**********************************************************




Buffy could feel the slow burn of alcohol work its way down her throat and straight to her belly. After the third drink she was sure the whole room had began to move with the beat.

“Oh my God, there he is!” Cordelia blurted out.

“Where?” Willow screamed.

Buffy’s eyes widened as she saw him across the room playing pool. He looked different. His hair was slicked back and he was wearing a blue long-sleeved button down. The color of his eyes Buffy thought. She watched him as he leaned over the pool table to make a shot. His jeans were tight and black.

“What should I do?” She asked Cordelia suddenly panicking at the thought of him seeing her.

Cordelia was already prepared, handing her friend a small glass filled with red liquid

“What is that?” The blond asked.

“It’s a shot, just drink it. Then go dance.” Cordelia instructed.

Buffy downed the potent liquid, and then walked numbly toward the dance floor. Closing her eyes she let the sensation of the music and alcohol guide her as she started to dance.




*********************************************************




Spike walked toward the bar immediately noticing the small blond walking towards the dance floor. After ordering his drinks he turned to get another look at the sexy woman in leather. Bloody hell it’s her, he suddenly realized. He couldn’t believe it was the same girl he’d found crying under the tree this morning.

Spike watched, hypnotized by the rotation of her hips as she raised her hands above her head. She was so lost in the music; she didn’t even notice the group of guys who had started to gravitate towards her.

Spike felt a stab of jealousy as he unconsciously moved closer. As if of their own volition, his feet directed him to the dance floor, right behind the petite blond. Beautiful, he thought watching her sway seductively to the beat.

His hands instinctively moved to her hips. Spike felt her tense slightly as she turned her head. He was stunned when she flashed him a taunting smile and stepped back grinding back against his growing erection.

Buffy didn’t know what had come over her. The combination of the music and alcohol, coupled with the memory of Spike’s naked chest had her fully aroused. When she felt strong hands grab her hips, it briefly broke her from her haze. Seeing the hungry look in the bleach blond’s eyes gave her a feeling of power. Before she had time to even think, she was rubbing against his body with hers.

Spike groaned as his hands slowly moved from her hips down to the side of her thighs. Buffy took a step forward only to have him yank her back against him.

“Where do you think you’re going?” He asked tugging her ear with his teeth.

Buffy felt a flood of moisture pool between her legs as she whimpered at the rough edge of his voice. Grabbing her hips, Spike spun her around pulling her flush against him.

Buffy threw her head back as she felt his large erection pressed firmly against her stomach. Spike’s hands ghosted down along the naked skin on her back, then cupping her rounded globes and pressing her closer.

Buffy was about to cry out when his mouth crashed down on hers. She felt his tongue tease along her lower lip before plunging it in her mouth. The kiss was hot and fierce, unlike any Buffy had ever experienced. She felt emboldened and powerless at the same time.

Finally breaking the kiss, he moved his mouth over her jaw and back to her ear.

“Let’s get out of here,” he murmured in a low, hoarse voice.

Buffy simply nodded. They were halfway to the door when she finally came to her senses. “Wait…my friends…I have to tell them I’m leaving.” she told him still half dazed.

Spike smiled. He didn’t want to wait another second to be alone with her, but he didn’t want her friends to worry. “I’ll be out front, having a smoke,” he nodded.

Buffy watched him walk out the door then turned to find her friends. She was almost back to the bathrooms when Cordelia came running towards her.

“Oh my God, Buffy we have to go!” Cordelia cried.

“What? Go where?” Buffy shook her head.

“Anya just called they are doing a bed check, we have to get back…now!” Cordelia insisted.

“But…Spike…” Buffy protested.

“Loverboy will have to wait.” Cordelia snapped pulling Buffy towards the back door.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=26422