Fairytale forgotten by lindsay
Summary: Spike runs into Buffy years after leaving her behind one night without even a goodbye. 12 year old hearts were broken and now 22 year old hearts remain un-mended, can they remember the fairytale life they were supposed to share together and live it, or is that one best forgot?
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky, Buffy/Other, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: Yes Word count: 16828 Read: 18837 Published: 08/09/2007 Updated: 07/16/2009

1. Old friends by lindsay

2. School ground laws by lindsay

3. you have to catch me first! by lindsay

4. Not a Saint by lindsay

5. Night in the water by lindsay

6. Good to be home by lindsay

7. Dance by lindsay

8. May i have this dance by lindsay

9. Banditos? by lindsay

10. Walk the plank by lindsay

11. With Love? by lindsay

12. after the ever after's by lindsay

13. Tale as old as time by lindsay

Old friends by lindsay
Author's Notes:
Theres gonna be angst guys, wouldnt be Spuffy without it yeah? But it is Spuffy and i do like happy endings :)
Buffy glanced at her watch, only 15 minutes left to her last shift ever and then sweet, Californian freedom at the beach with her and her friends. She sighed, even 15 minutes was just too much right now. Times where tough, she’d lost her mother last summer to an aneurism and just 2 weeks ago her father had passed away in Mexico while on a trip with Bambi or Candy, she never could remember the names of the woman he wound up with. While she felt the loss of having no parents she did not however mourn him. He had never once been there for her or her mother, the only thing he’d left behind was foul memories and a larger than life inheritance. She was grateful for that at least, things had been tough. She’d quit school when her mother had fallen ill and got a job at the local supermarket trying to make ends meet. God, she hated it here.

“Hey sunshine, you gonna bloody ring this up or what?” came an extremely annoyed accented voice.

She raised her brow and looked down, hiding her smile at the box of tampons.

“Sure thing sir” she said with a bright faux smile. “Anything else?”

“If id wanted anything else don’t you think id have put it in front of you genius?”

“I just thought you might need some midol sir, my mistake.”

“Why the fuck would I need midol?”

“Well, for your pms of course sir. May I recommend the extra strength?”

“You little bitch” the stranger seethed.

Buffy smiled a real smile this time and looked at him. Christ, he was hot, but that whole attitude thing took away from him immensely. Long black leather coat, chipped black nail polish, white blond hair slicked back, defined cheekbones, lean build and eyes as blue as the ocean...but oceans held many dark things.

“Tsk, such language, that’ll be 4.59$ please”

He threw a 5$ bill at her and stormed towards the automatic doors, turning around only to say
“didn’t your mother teach you any manners?”

Buffy’s face went blank, “my mothers dead sir, have yourself a wonderful night.” At that she grabbed her cash and headed to the back room to count it for the last time, a small smile graced her lips, things were gonna be okay from here on out. When she was done she walked up to her manager and hugged her tightly, “Still friends Anya?”

The girl laughed, “Of course silly, I live down the street from you. Even if you weren’t quitting I’d still have to see you anyway.”

Buffy laughed, Anya certainly had a way with words.

As she stepped into the afternoon sun and took a deep breath she heard a commotion coming from the far end of the parking lot. She decided to go and check it out, fights were bad for business and if Anya suspected someone was stopping her money...um, clients, from coming in shed have a heart attack.

“Hey, sorry to interrupt, but would you guys mind taking this somewhere else?” she asked politely.

Two faces spun to glare at her, one belonging to the man she’d just pissed off not twenty minutes ago and the other to a small framed woman of questionable taste. She wore a gown that looked like it should only be rented for Halloween purposes, her skin seemed to have no color whatsoever but what irked Buffy was her eyes. She looked like a madwoman.

“Bugger off sunshine, s’just a lovers spat.”

Buffy barely acknowledged him, instead her gaze seemed riveted to the woman who was now dancing her way over slowly.

“She burns us, it hurts my eyes”

Buffy gaped and looked at the blond man, “Is she ok?”

He lit a smoke and didn’t answer, Dru had been slipping away from him for some time. If he opened his mouth to speak to this beautiful, though fucken’ annoying stranger, he wasn’t sure if he could keep the pain out of his voice.

Dru kept getting closer and still Buffy just stood there as if hypnotized. Dru spat at Buffy like an angry cat and raised two fingers. Spikes eyes bulged, “Dru NO” he ordered, but she ignored him and slashed at the blond girls face, drawing blood.

Before he could do anything the blonde pulled back and decked her attacker, sending the girl sprawling on her ass. Spike took a step towards her and Buffy backed away.

“Easy sunshine, not gonna hurt you, just wanna take a look at your face, yeah?”

“I’m sure I’m fine”

“Doesn’t look like that from here, I won’t touch, I swear.”

Buffy nodded her approval and he leaned in, then sucked in a breath. “Think we need to get you to a hospital goldy-locks.”

Buffy frowned and touched her swollen cheek, noticing for the first time it was bleeding. She sighed, “I probably need a rabies shot.”

And then he did something not one out of the three had expected, and began to laugh.

Dru stood on shaky legs and glared at Spike. “She’s already burned you to a crisp my dark prince, you’re heart sizzles.”

Spike looked at Dru and sighed, “I’m sorry Dru, truly I am. But this has gone far enough.” He took out his wallet and handed her several bills, “Take the bus back to LA and get your shit the fuck out of my house.”

Dru snatched the money from his hands and looked at Buffy, giving a cat like hiss. “This isn’t over, you’ve upset Miss Edith now you have!”

Spike took Buffy gently by the arm and led her to his car, “Let’s go get you fixed up yeah?”

Buffy nodded and climbed into the passenger seat of his Desoto. He turned to look at her, “My name’s Spike” he said and offered his hand. She took it and gave a small smile. “Buffy.”

“Buffy”, he repeated, liking the sound of it. “Sorry for the first impression I gave you pet, as you can see, going through a rough spell right now.”

She laughed, “really? But you two looked so happy.” she answered with an eye roll.

“Looks can be deceiving, for example, where’d you learn to punch like that?” he asked and started the engine.

“I dabble in martial arts and some boxing.”

He raised his eyebrow and smirked at her. “ Interesting bird.”

“I’ll take that as a compliment, do you know how to get to the hospital?”

“Sure thing, I grew up here after all” he answered as he peeled out of the parking lot.



The ride to the hospital was short and silent, except for the horrible music he was blaring. It took all of Buffy’s will power to not cover her ears in disdain.

The wait was short and Buffy got seen to quickly, in and out in 45 minutes. When she walked out of the room Spike noticed she had a few stitches and winced, poor girl. Dru’s nails were as sharp as razors and ten times as dangerous, he’d been on the receiving end of them more than a few times.

“All ready then pet?”

She smiled, “Yup, just gotta pick up some antibiotics in case the psycho gave me anything.”

He smiled, “I’ll go start the car then.”

He was just leaving through the double doors when he heard over the intercom, “Elizabeth Summers to pick up, Elizabeth Summers to pick up.”

His heart skipped a beat. No fucken’ way. He turned slowly, eyes scanning the crowd waiting to see the girl who responded to that name, waiting to see the first girl he’d ever loved pick up her pills, but only Buffy approached the counter. His eyes misted over, how had he not recognized this girl? How had he not felt that it was her?


Buffy walked through the double doors casually swinging her tiny med’s bag and was thrown against the side of the building roughly. Before her mind could register the fact the she should scream warm, full lips we’re pressed against hers. She looked at the attacker and breathed a sigh of relief when she saw it was Spike. But the relief was short lived when she felt his tongue began to snake out and taste her mouth and she pushed against him, sending him stumbling back.

“What the fuck was that?” she spat out and wiped at her mouth. “Who the fuck do you think you are?” she demanded. He stood there silently searching her face for any sign of recognition and found none. He sighed and took a step back, lighting a smoke and inhaling deeply.

“I’m an old friend kitten.”

She narrowed her eyes, “old friend as in ‘hey I’ve been watching you from your window at night for the past three months now or ...”

She was cut off by him raising his hand to shut her up,

“No, old friend as in we used to play house in your backyard. Old as in we where married by Mr Minister you’re stuffed monkey, old friend as in...”

This time she cut him off with her whispered, “William?”

He nodded his head and smiled reaching out to pull her close. What he got was a face full of fist.



So...whaddya think? ill post as soon as i can
xx
(good to be back)
School ground laws by lindsay
Author's Notes:
you guys are incredible, the feedback for this is wonderful and made my day, thanks to everyone! hope you enjoy this chap too!
Moa, Anna, PhotographyNut, Katkin, cvc, Pet, Christina, JO, sexiespikelover, storm, ochit duzon, buffy25122003, blondiebear, Nichole, kassie, diceanntcry and Cissi, you guys made my day! This ones for you
xxx


“What the bloody fuck is wrong with you, you crazy bint?” Spike roared as he clutched his bleeding nose.

Buffy narrowed her eyes at him, “You show up after disappearing 10 fucken’ years ago with everything about you different, throw me into the side of a building and kiss me and think you’re NOT gonna get knocked in the face? What the fuck is wrong with YOU William?”

He silenced himself and looked down.

He heard a tiny sigh and lifted his eyes, Buffy was a little bit closer to him now.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have hit you Will, it was just...just the shock of it all I guess.”

“I get it pet, really I do...but fuck, I think I might need to head back in there” he said nodding to the Sunnydale emergency room entrance with a tiny smile.

She giggled. She giggled and all his pain went away.

He cleaned up his face as best he could with some napkins left over in his car from take out on long drives and looked over at her.

“Got some catching up to do, yeah?”

“Yeah” she said with a sad smile, a pause, “Will?”

“Ya kitten?”

“You and I never should have HAD to catch up” she said softly.

“I know princess, things got..difficult, to say the least. I let go of you in one way only, in every other way you’ve been with me all these years. And I’m sorry I kissed you like that, I guess the shock and emotions got to me too but fuck Elizabeth...we found each other again”

He saw the sheen of her watery eyes and felt his own misting over.

“I know...I always knew we would.”

He smiled and went to open her door.

“Can I drive?”
“Sure thing pet.”
‘What could the harm be?’ he thought to himself.


20 minutes later he stepped out of the car on shaky legs, his face whiter than his hair.

“You okay?” Buffy asked with a clueless smile.

“Ya pet, just threw up im my mouth a l’il bit is all.”

Buffy grimaced then snorted, “Wimp.”

“Hey now pet, I’ve seen “when sharks attack” where the person had more of a chance to live than I did!”

She stuck out her tongue and nodded her head towards the door, “Coming in?”

He smiled and followed her up the stairs and into the different but still familiar living room.

“Some things don’t change do they ‘Lizbeth?”

She took a moment before answering, “You’re right, some things don’t, but so much does at the same time. I go by Buffy now, you go by Spike. You have whiter than white hair instead of mousy brown, you don’t wear glasses or plaid...”

“You’re not fat” he blurted out before he could stop himself. He got ready for another crack to the face and was surprised when she just laughed instead.

“There’s that too.” she agreed amicably.

They sat down together on the couch, close enough to touch though neither one did.

“So what happened Wi..Spike?” she asked with her large green eyes full of curiosity and pain. “Why’d you leave me behind?”

He took a deep breath, this was gonna be difficult but he owed the chit an explanation.

“Ten years ago my mum got sick and my ‘Da got into trouble with the wrong kind of people when he borrowed money for her treatment. He couldn’t pay them back on time, though he did eventually, interest included and a little extra to make sure no animosity remained. When we ran, we ran back to England. Mum did better for a little while, we thought seeing her home would make her feel livelier and healthier, and it did, for a short time at least. It was nice to see her with color in her cheeks again, ya know?”

Buffy nodded silently, how alike these two still were after all these years.

“She passed away in her sleep one night...god, she looked so beautiful when we found her Buffy. I swear to god she was smiling.” he said with a small one of his own. “By that time I had started school and ‘Da had started a new business. When I graduated I came back to the States to give life in LA a go. Da’ is still in England and his business is growing fast, turns out he’s a financial wizard. From in debt to rich in almost no time.”

“I’m sorry to hear about Jenny Spike, I loved her very much.”

He nodded gently, it was almost imperceptible and then he looked her in the eyes. “She loved you too kitten, like the daughter she never had. She left you something in her will, don’t right know what it is, but I’ll have ‘Da send it down as soon as I tell him I ran into you...and you’re fist.” he added with a chuckle.

Buffy grinned, “I am sorry about that...about everything Spike” she said and took his hand, holding it lightly.

He gave it a small squeeze and then looked at her with wide eyes. “In the market, you said...”

She knew where he was going, “Ya, mom passed away not too long ago, painlessly the doctors told me at least. I found her on the couch.” Her voice was almost a whisper.

Spike looked down at the cushions they were currently sitting on.

She looked at him and shook her head, “Not this one, I redid the whole living room after that, I couldn’t be in here with...”

He nodded his understanding and she continued. “Dad passed away too, not so long after mom. I’m on the brink of getting my inheritance so things are finally starting to look up, things are good.”

He didn’t even react when Buffy told him Hank had died, that bastard had never once been there for his baby girl, didn’t even deserve to call her daughter, but his heart bled for the loss of Joyce, he had truly loved that woman.

“I’m sorry for your losses Buffy.”

She looked at him with shining eyes, “Me too, but I’m happy for what I have right now too... Spike, why didn’t you ever try to contact me?”

He sighed, “It was dangerous in the beginning kitten, if the men after my dad had found out he could get to us through you and Joyce....well, we had to lay low to say the least. When things got cleared up, well, I figured too much time had passed to make you dredge up bad memories.” he said with a shrug of his slumping shoulders.

“You where my best friend Spike, I don’t have any bad memories to dredge up, just old ones to cheer me up.”

“And new ones to make?” he asked so hopefully that Buffy’s heart melted.

“And new ones to make” she agreed. “There’s still getting to know each other over again” she added as an after thought.

He nodded and then broke into a wide smile, “You know, we are, by school ground laws, still technically married.”

Her eyes went wide and a smile graced her face at the memory.


****
The sun shone down on the two small children and a soft breeze gently rocked the nearby swings.

“I do”

“I do”

William and Elizabeth looked at Mr Minister, a large stuffed monkey William’s father had gotten Elizabeth for her birthday, as if for a silent confirmation that this was real. William stuck out his hand and Elizabeth shook it.

“So it’s settled then William.” she said firmly.

He nodded his head. “ And if we ever want to get divorced we have to come back here and kiss” he said, his face scrunching up in distaste.

Both nine year olds ran out of the park holding hands and screeching “Ewwwwww”, both of them knowing that if the cost of a divorce was something so cooty infested, neither one of them where going to do it... EVER!


****

Buffy’s cell phone rang snapping her out of her reverie, Spike saw the name on the caller i.d as he went to pass it to her and smiled. “Mind if I get this kitten?”

She nodded her okay and he pressed the speaker phone button.

“Hello?” came the perky voice he knew so well, though it had matured.

“Hey there.”

“You’re not Buffy” came the confused voice.

“I’m not Brad Pitt either but you don’t have to sound so disappointed” he said with a smirk and Buffy covered her mouth to muffle the sound of her laughter.

“I’m sorry, I must have the wrong number” came the now shy voice.

“Oh come on Red, are you really gonna give up that easily?” he pushed.

“Did you just call me Red?”

“That I did.”

A beat.

“WILLIAMMMMMM” came the excited high pitched screech.

Buffy leaned back against the couch and smiled, this was gonna be one interesting summer. She gave him another appreciative look over, deaf to the conversation he and Willow where having. An interesting summer indeed!



Soooo, whatcha think? Lemme know if you have the time, ill try to post another chappy on Monday, till then, have yourselves a great weekend guys!
you have to catch me first! by lindsay
Author's Notes:
i know i was only supposed to post monday, which i will still do, but you guys have been so wonderfully suppportive that i had to sit down and spit out another chappy right away. I know some of you guys out there dont think reviews are all important, and maybe there not, but they are certainly all inspiring!
I'm on my way out right now which is why i didnt mention the names of you who reviewed and its not because i dont want to, im just hard pressed for time right now, i did respond to them though throughout the day, each one of you guys are my muses and i cant thank you enough, you guys kick ass! XXXOOO


Buffy smiled at Spike as he pressed end on the call with Willow.

“So?”

“So what?” he asked cocking his head.

Buffy bit her lip, something about his head like that turned her on, especially when his incredible eyes stayed riveted on her every time she spoke.

“Coming to the beach with us today? I practically heard Willow screech out the invite and it would break her heart if you didn’t show.”

“Would it break yours?” he asked with a shy smile.

“No” she said standing and walking to the stairs. “I’m gonna go get changed...” she turned to look at his crestfallen face though he was valiantly trying to hide it.

“William?”

He looked up, “Ya pet?”

“It wouldn’t break my heart... but it would hurt” she admitted with a small smile.

Spike’s face broke into a large grin and he leaned back into the couch, watching her retreating figure, crossing his fingers that she was a bikini type of girl.


Just then a thought occurred and he yelled loud enough for her to hear him, “Don’t have a bathing suit pet ”

“We’ll pick you up one on the way” she answered as she walked down the stairs in a pale green sun dress with a beach bag and sandals. She was stunning, absolutely stunning he realized as the sun streaming in through the kitchen window fell on her golden hair and skin.

A smile tugged at his lips and she eyed him, “What are you staring at Spike? Do I have something on me?”, a slight frown marring her face as she tried to check herself in the mirror.

“Not yet” he growled before his mind could process the fact that he’d said it out loud.

Buffy whirled to face him, “What was that?”

He stood off the couch and walked to her nonchalantly and her heart sped up, God, what time could do to a man was incredible. Gone was the once shy nervous boy and in his place stood a slightly cocky and very much predator like man who oozed confidence. From William to Spike, from childhood day dreams to adult fantasies just like that.
“What are you doing?” she asked softly as he circled her.
“Just making sure, wouldn’t want you to have a thread hanging off that pretty dress now would you kitten?”

She shook her head no.

Spike knew he was being way too forward, he hadn’t seen her in 10 years time but for the life of him he couldn’t help it. No longer flush with baby fat and overalls, no more baseball cap covering her luscious hair, no more training bra’s he thought with a barely contained leer.

“Buffy?” he said softly and she turned to face him, both noticing just how close they where to each other.

“Ya?”

“I missed you.”

She threw her arms around him and settled her head on his chest.

“God William, I missed you too.”

They stood there like that for only a moment but time has a funny way of slowing down for all those special minutes in life and it felt as if hours had passed.

She was vaguely aware that she was rubbing his back softly as his fingers ran gently through her hair and she sighed contentedly. She’d never once stopped thinking of him and had always wondered what kind of man he’d become. She had her answer now. He was still the person she’d fallen in love with at 8 years old on the inside, and the type of man she’d only fantasized about as an adult in private at 22.

“I should never have let you slip away from me kitten”

She smiled, “You came back, I always knew you would.”

“Am I too late?”

“For what?” she mumbled.

He opted not to answer and instead drew her closer, inhaling the soft scent of her, burning it to memory. He didn’t want to ruin this moment, or make it awkward. He had time enough to take things slowly. He closed his eyes and smiled. LA was only 45 minutes away, and now he knew where to find her. Nothing in the world could drag him away from her again.





As they walked through the warm sand, his eyes trying to adjust to the glaring sun, he saw a flash of red and the next thing he knew said flash was springing into his arms.

He twirled the girl around while holding her tight before setting her down.

“God Willow, look at you. All grown up” he said fondly.

She smiled and blushed, “Look who’s talking, I barely recognized you” she admitted.

“Still the same bloke on the inside Red, just don’t let anyone else know im still a sensitive ponce yeah?”

Both the girls next to him giggled as they looped their arms through his and headed to the blanket Willow and Oz had set down.

Oz stood up and raised a brow at the stranger, “Should I be worried?” he asked when he saw Willows arm entwined with his. Spike was about to sputter out an ‘of course not’ but then he noticed the small, almost imperceivable, smile that the shorter man sported.

“Can’t help it if I’m beautiful now can I?”

“Suppose you can’t. Oz.” the fiery haired man said and stuck out his hand.

Spike took it and they shook, “Spike.”

They gave each other a nod and all four of them sat down. Spike liked the quietly funny fellow, liked the smile he seemed to bring to Willows face by just being there.

Spike turned to look at Buffy when he felt her stand up and almost passed out.

She was tugging the sun dress over her head and inch by inch her body was uncovered. From well toned legs to curvy hips and a toned stomach, to small perfect breasts. The bikini she wore was blood red and barely there. Spike fought the urge to growl as she pulled her hair from it’s ponytail and shook it loose. She was the American wet dream. Only he wasn’t asleep and now had a painfully growing problem.

‘Bloody hell, I’m buggered’

Buffy smiled knowingly when she caught him watching her and took off for the water at full speed. Primal instinct had Spike right on her heels, hungry for the meal at the end of the hunt.


She loved the feel of the salt water hitting her warm skin, cooling her off. It felt cleansing. When she turned around to see if any of her friends had followed she rammed right into a brick wall.

‘Wait, that doesn’t make sense’ she told herself. And shaking the effects of the collision off and opening her eyes she gaped. Brick wall was no wall after all, it was a solid, tightly ripped chest and it belonged to Spike.

She wasn’t even aware that his arms had grabbed her waist to keep her from falling when she rammed into him. Her eyes where glued to his body, slowly drinking in every inch of the muscled perfection. Her fingers grazed his skin softly and she heard him moan, making her realise just what it was she was doing.

She laughed.

“Something funny kitten?” he asked in a throaty voice.

She nodded her head.

“And what’s that then?”, a smile tugging at his lips.

“This is the first time I’ve seen my husbands chest since the last time we went swimming in the kiddy pool your dad bought for you” she answered with a giggle.

He shut his eyes and groaned, this girl was gonna kill him. When he opened them he saw her staring up at him.

He stepped closer, she moved forward and then they were in another tight hug.

“I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of holding you ‘Lizbeth.”

She smiled into the smooth skin of his chest. “Good” she breathed.

Neither one unaware of the physical state he was in while he held her to his body. Neither one caring.

Buffy sighed happily, her attraction to William was strong, both physically and mentally. She knew they had a lot of catching up to do but she didn’t find it a pressing matter at the moment. All that mattered in this very instant was how safe she felt wrapped in his arms, how good it felt to have him back in her life. They still fit. ‘Probably always will’ she told herself.

She pulled back a little and looked up at him, he was looking back through heavy eyes.

“Lizbeth?”

“Ya?” she mumbled, feeling as if she were in a haze.

“Lemme take you out tonight yeah?”

She pretended to roll the idea around in her head for a long moment and he growled.

She giggled and nodded her yes, “On one condition though” she said inching away slowly.

He tilted his head, “And what’s that?”

“You have to catch me first” she said and tore away from him, splashing deeper into the water.


“God help me” he said to no one before taking off after her.
Not a Saint by lindsay
JO, blondiebear, jamies_lady, spikes_cj, cissi, buffy25122003, diceanntcry, Anna, Avalon, Penguin, Squawks, MidnightGirl, Spuffy_obsessed, sexiespikelover, Pet, Pam S, Hana, secretguest, PhotographyNut:

thank you all so much for your support. I know this chap is small but I’m exhausted and cranky, however this chap is a pre Spuffy chap which means sometime this week you guys are gonna get some sweet Spuffyness! All that you guys have done means the world to me and I’ll try to post as soon as I possibly can!
XXXOOO





Buffy sat with her hands in her lap while Spike stared straight ahead, both silent.

Buffy shifted a little in her seat and Spike’s head whipped around.

“What was that pet?”

“I didn’t say anything” she said with a small laugh.

He ran his hands through his hair and sighed before joining in her laughter.

“This is bloody ridiculous sweets.” he said and faced her, taking one of her tiny hands in his and rubbing it gently with this thumb.

“I’m attracted to you, there’s no denying it. You’ve already agreed to go on a date with me and I’m sitting here like a bloody ponce. The thing is I know a lot has changed, couldn’t have grown into the beautiful woman you are today if you’d stayed exactly the same. But there’s so much of the young ‘Lizbeth in you that I have to keep reminding myself that I have a lot of making up to do, that I have to make things right.”

She squeezed his hand. “There’s nothing to make up for William, only things to look forward too. Ya we’ve grown up but fundamentally what’s changed? You’re still good hearted, I can still see right through your looks to who you really are and you’re still totally in love with me.” she said with a tiny triumphant smile.

“Is that a fact kitten?” he asked with a smirk.

“Oh yeah” she nodded, “wether or not you realize it yet is a completely different story...pick me up at 7" she said happily as she raced from the car and left him there speechless to think about what she’d said. There was a grain of truth in everything after all.





Buffy smiled at her reflection. She didn’t like to brag but she thought she looked pretty good. Black leather pants with a red corset top, smoky eyes and soft curls framed her face. The doorbell rang and she took a deep breath. She hoped Spike didn’t mind the change in plans. He had asked her to go to the Bronze with him but it was a hot night and she had a better idea.

She fought the urge to race down the stairs and opted to keep a composed air about her. Until she opened the door and drunk him in. Mouth open and eyes half closed her fingers felt the itch to run themselves over his chest, and who was she to deny her fingers?

Spike stood stone cold still as her soft touch sent his mind reeling. The things he wanted to do to her. He wore a black wife-beater and black cargo pants, with the silver chain and bracelet his mum had left him in her passing. The outfit she wore screamed at him to rip it off her well toned body and he fought it with everything he had.

“You look bloody astonishing kitten” he practically purred.

She giggled and removed her hand. “You’re not looking bad yourself Spike” she said softly before taking a step away from him.

“Would you mind if we changed our plans tonight? I’m not really feeling the whole clubbing it thing.” she admitted with a sly smile.

“I’ll do you...um, I’ll do anything you want to kitten, tonight’s about you.”

“I wanna go to the beach.”

“Again, we spent all day there kitten.” he said, slightly confused.

“Ya, but I had a bathing suit then.”

Spike’s heart stopped.

“‘Lizbeth?”

“Ya?”

“Do you know what you’re doing here kitten cuz I’ve gotta’ warn you, I have a lot of patience but a saint I’m not.”

She seemed to ponder his response for a moment then smiled. “I’m not saying we’re gonna fuck Will.”

He nodded his head in understanding.

She turned to look at him as she walked out the door, waiting for him to follow her lead. “But I’m not saying I’m a saint either.”

Spike watched her sashay to his car before a smile graced his face, “Minx” he whispered.




They drove in silence both feeling a little nervous but neither one wanting to voice it. They hadn’t seen each other in ten years, had met up less than 24 hours ago and were currently on their way to go fuck around in the ocean. Things couldn’t have been stranger. Then again, things couldn’t feel more right either.


They stood at the edge of the water, not touching but close enough to feel the heat off the others skin. It was her that made the first move, slowly peeling her top off and letting her hair cascade down her naked back. Spike stood there transfixed. No bra. He was screwed.

She slid her pants down slowly, revealing a black silk thong and then turned to face him. He growled softly and she smiled as she advanced slowly, the moonlight hitting her skin softly and making her seem almost like Aphrodite, rising from the water. He took a deep breath. It was going to be a very long night. He curled his tongue behind his teeth, saw Buffy shiver but not from the cold as she watched him strip off his shirt. It was going to be better than just long, it was going to be the most memorable night of her life. He’d make sure of that.

"Spike?"

Her soft voice drew him from his reverie.

"Ya princess?"

"Hurry up."



So, I know its short but still good? Ill try to make the next one extra long to make up for my fatigue tonight, scouts honor (I was never a scout but I believe in their morals lol) Take care guys, lemme know what you thought. XOX
Night in the water by lindsay
Thanks to everyone who reviewed the last chappy, I know it wasnt a lot. Hopefully this makes up for it yeah? LOTS of Spuffy. I made it the longest ‘screw around’ scene I’ve ever written. Probably because I need to get laid myself lol, anyone know where I can find spike? Sigh, didn’t think so.
PLEASE let me know what you thought
xx






The moon glistened on her bare skin as the water rolled off her skin with ease as he watched, breathless. He stood a few meters behind her and watched her as she watched the water quietly, every now and then glancing up at the sky, seemingly getting lost in the stars while he got lost in her.

She’d swam out a small distance and now her hair clung to her back. Well that wouldn’t do he told himself as he shook himself out of his immobile state and swam up behind her.

Buffy shivered when she felt his breath on her skin and leaned into his chest, sighing happily.

“Cold kitten?” he asked as he wrapped his arms around her.

“No, just happy. This is nice.”

“This is bloody fantastic if you ask me” he said and nuzzled her neck, she tilted her head slightly to allow him better access.

The first kiss was soft, so much so she couldn’t quite be sure it had happened but as his lips climbed toward her jaw line the pressure behind them grew. She moaned softly and wrapped one of her hands around his neck and began to play with his hair.

She could feel what this was doing to him as he pressed into her and smiled, proud that she was the cause.

Before she had time to think she was whipped around to face him and she gasped. His eyes searched hers for a moment before he leaned in slowly, she could feel his breath on her lips as she parted them, giving him access.

He took her bottom lip into his, biting it softly before releasing it and darting his tongue out to tease her. She moved into it but he pulled away, denying her. A smile graced his face as he did so and for a moment they just enjoyed the fun of being at ease enough to play. But a moment was all it took for them to tire of this and Spikes tongue found hers as they both sighed at the contact. It was slow and languid at first, they took the time to get used to each other before upping the tempo. One hand cupped her face while the other held her tight to him by the small of her back, his pressed against her stomach. The feel of her soft skin against him was enough to drive him crazy and soon the kiss became one full of need, full of unrestrained passion. Hands grabbed and nails scratched and just when he thought he couldn’t possibly get harder than he was Buffy lifted herself up and wrapped her legs around his hips, holding him by the neck. He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes, resting his forehead on hers.

“God Buffy, this is...” he searched for a word but found none.

“Intense?”

“No, perfect. You’re perfect Buffy” he said softly as she leaned her face into his hand.
She lowered herself from him and he groaned at the loss of contact.

He went to open his mouth in protest but she pushed a finger against his lips.

“Ssshhh” she whispered as she walked around him and pressed herself against his back.

“Stay still okay?” she asked.

He nodded his yes.

He felt her breasts press against his back and he moaned as her hands snaked around to his chest. She licked from his neck to behind his ear as one hand lightly scratched his chest, her other arm was draped across his collar bone, almost as if she were trying to pin him to her. He let her have the control she so desperately wanted and stopped himself from turning around.

She bit down on his shoulder lightly and her hand slipped from his chest to his abs. His breathing was getting heavy now, the anticipation was almost killing him.

“Did you say something?” she asked softly.

“Harder” came his breathless reply.

She smiled before biting his neck hard enough to leave a mark and slipping her hand to his thigh to grab the muscle there.

“Baby likes it rough?” she asked in a seductive voice.

He squeezed his eyes shut as she dug her nails into his leg and pressed herself harder into him.

“God ‘Lizbeth, you’re gonna kill me”

“Well, that’s not the plan” she whispered into his ear before nibbling on it gently as her hand found his erection.

“Fuck” he gasped out as her hand wrapped around him and gave a small squeeze. He could feel her nipples grazing his skin as her tiny hand pumped him slowly, nonchalantly, as if they had all the time in the world. What he was gonna do to her!

He stared at the sky through slitted eyes as her ministrations sped up and leaned his head back to rest on her shoulder, listening to her urging him on. He stretched one arm behind her and grabbed her ass, pushing her into him as much as he could, his other hand wrapped itself around hers as she pumped him.

“”I wanna make you cum Spike, will you do that for me?” she whispered and tightened her grip on his cock.
He couldn’t even answer her, he was beyond words at the moment. He only groaned as his hips started to buck of their own accord.

“Do you like it when I talk to you William? Does it turn you on?” He nodded his head as his fingers kneaded her ass, he could feel her heat on his back and wanted nothing more than to turn around and plunge into it, but there would be time for that another night, tonight was about getting to know each other as well as they could physically without actually sleeping together.

She lowered her arm from his chest and cupped his balls, gently applying pressure.

“You’re so close Spike, so close, how bad do you wanna come?” she asked innocently.

“Buffy...” his voice came out somewhere between a growl and a plea and she felt his balls tighten in her hand.

“How bad Spike?”

“Please...” came his strangled reply.

He squeezed her hand even harder around his cock increasing the pressure.

“Turn around” she said and removed her hands from him. He almost cried in frustration. He had been about to cum, had been only seconds away.

She started to walk backwards slowly, bringing them into shallower water as she beckoned him with her finger. When he got close enough she put her hand on his chest, stopping his movement as she sank to her knees.

He felt her hot mouth take him in slowly and thrust gently, urging her to take more. She readily did. Her hand came up to cup his balls again as his hand found the back of her hair, guiding her softly, careful not to push her too much.

She moaned at the feel of his large dick sliding in and out of her mouth and quickened her pace, she wanted to taste him.

She felt his balls tighten and his body tense and knew he was about to come, she grabbed his ass and pushed him farther into her mouth, taking him all in.

“Buffy...fuck, gonna..gonna cum kitten.”

Her only response was a moan as her nails dug further into his flesh.

He began to jerk his hips and Buffy felt the warm fluid spurt into her mouth as she sucked greedily. Only when his thrusting stop did Buffy slide her mouth off him. She looked up at him and smiled. He looked satiated. That was good.

He lowered himself to his knees, mimicking her position and wiped a strand of hair off her face.

She couldn’t quite read the look he was giving her, she tilted her head.

“Spike?”

Before she knew it he had a hand over her mouth, silencing her.

Keeping his hand there, but not roughly so she could still breathe with ease, he lowered her back to ocean floor and then using his knee he spread her legs. He leaned forward and took a nipple into his mouth. He bit, he licked, he sucked and he drove Buffy nuts. She began to writhe against his knee for release but couldn’t find any.

She moaned into his hand and as if it reminded him it was there he removed it, only to replace it with his lips as she continued to rub against his leg, his free hand massaging her breast.

All of a sudden he was gone, when she opened her eyes she saw him sitting down in front of her, legs spread.

“Come here” he ordered, it wasn’t a question, she knew that much. She went to him and settled herself on his legs, straddling him.

He smirked at her choice of positions,

“That’s how you wanna play kitten, s’fine by me.”

He grabbed the back of her neck in pulled her in for a lip bruising kiss, his tongue demanding entrance and dominance which she readily gave.

He grabbed her ass and pulled her close, one hand finding her back and the other her clit. She gasped at the contact and threw her head back. He attacked her exposed neck with his tongue and teeth as she grinded against him. He moaned, she had him hard again already. He tried not to pay attention to it but the way she was thrusting herself into him was making it hard to do. As if on cue Buffy’s tiny hand wrapped around him and he grunted. He was about to protest, this was her turn after all, when he realized that she hadn’t grabbed him to help him out, it was to help herself out, he almost passed out from the sight of it.

She’d removed his hand from her clit and positioned his dick so that she now ground against that instead. For a moment he couldn’t move. Here was the most beautiful girl he’d ever seen using his cock as he sat there helpless to get herself off. Well, that wouldn’t do.

He grabbed her hands to stop her, and kissed them softly.

“Turn around yeah?”

She complied without protest and was now straddling him backwards, his hard cock standing straight, the perfect thing for her to grind against. He lifted her ass just slightly and slipped a finger into her dripping pussy, involuntarily bucking at the feel of her tight’ warm walls. She jerked into his hand as his free one came around to knead her breast.

Buffy couldn’t tell up from down at the moment, all she knew was that there was something big building in her and if she didn’t cum soon she was going to cry. As if sensing her dilemma Spike slipped another finger into her and began curling his fingers upwards, hard and fast. Her pussy clamped around his digits and she began to talk incoherently.

“Spike...William..fuck, Ii..I need...fuck I’m gonna cum...”

Spike bit down on her shoulder as her juices flowed out onto the base of his cock. Before she was even done she was back on her back with her legs wrapped around Spike’s neck as his tongue lapped at her pussy, riding out the last waves of her orgasm as he used one hand to pump himself.

When he felt the last of her juices coat his tongue he gave himself a few more pulls and felt himself cum hard. He crawled up to her and smiled, her eyes were closed and her chest was heaving. He lied down next to her and brought her close so that her head was on his chest, his arm wrapped around her protectively.

She draped a leg around him and sighed contentedly.

They turned to look at each other and smiled.

The beach would never be the same.






SO???Good, bad, bad in a good way lol? Plz tell me what u thought.
Good to be home by lindsay
Author's Notes:
thanks for all the support guys, it's good to be hearing from some of you, the feedback is delicious :)
Spike hummed to himself as he showered, life was finally starting to look good. Tonight he’d head back to Sunnydale to see Buffy and stay in her guest room for a week or so while he tried to find a place to live that was closer to her.

Images of their night on the beach swarmed his mind and he smiled, a saint she was not but a goddess? That she was.

He thought about how much they lost but wondered if they hadn’t, would they have come across each other again? Not a day had passed when he hadn’t thought about Elizabeth Summers but not for a second did he imagine what a beautiful woman she would become.

As a child he couldn’t be found more than ten minutes away from her and so when he and his family had to move it had shattered him inside and out. He had definitely loved little ‘Lizbeth and he was anxious to find out if this older Buffy would bring out the same emotions in him. He hated people who claimed love so easily, that’s how Dru had snared him. Crying and going on about how she had needed him had broken down his resolve not to stay with her. He had filled a void with another void and it had taken its toll on him.

There was a part of him grateful to the crazy bint though, if she hadn’t wanted to see where he’d grown up he wouldn’t have run into ‘Lizbeth, and if he hadn’t done that…well, now he didn’t have to think of what would have happened. That thought alone brought a smile to his face. She was absolutely stunning.

His heart clenched at how much time he had wasted not contacting her but the more logical side of him acknowledged that he may not have become the man he had, nor would she be the Buffy, the stunning Buffy, that she had become from them having to grow up without one another.

He wrapped a towel around his waist and picked up the phone.

“Hello?”

“Hey kitten, s’me.”

“Well helllllooo you, coming back soon?”

“Tonight if it’s still okay.”

“Of course it is retard.”

“You have a way with words Lizbeth, have I told you that?”

“Not since the last time I called you a name, I think it was last night” she said with a laugh.

“Hey, I’ve got feelings you know, maybe I don’t wanna’ see you now.”

Buffy laughed again and his ego deflated while something else inflated, she had an appealing laugh and he was after all, just a man.

“Bullshit Spike. And besides, you know I’m teasing.”

He grinned, now that he could work with.

“Speaking of teasing luv’, you alone?”

“No, Willow and Xander just got here to watch some movies.”

“The Princess Bride” he stated with certainty.

“You remembered” she whispered.

“Of course I did Lizbeth…well, I’ll let you get back to your friends, and while you’re busy playing hostess think about your legs wrapped around my neck, and the devious things I could do in that situation.”

Buffy was about to answer when the click sounded in her ears, she was almost mad at the hot and bothered dilemma she was now stuck in with no time to go and fix herself but knew that she deserved it for the name calling. At least, that’s what she’d tell herself until he got there, then he would most definitely have some groveling to do. The word groveling made her picture him on his knees and she groaned, it was going to be a long night.

Spike groaned once he hung up, he knew that his taunt was the perfect pay back for her sassy mouth, but once he pictured what her sassy mouth could do he knew he was just as fuckered as she was.




Willow tapped Xander on the shoulder and nodded towards the now sleeping Buffy and they smiled.

“When’s Spike supposed to get here?” he asked in a soft voice.

Willow looked at her watch, “Just a few more minutes. Wanna’ wait outside?”

Xander nodded and they both picked up their plates and put them in the kitchen, tidying up a bit and turning off the television so Buffy wouldn’t have to do it all when she woke up and they headed out.

After about ten minutes of small talk Spike’s car pulled into the driveway and they stood up to welcome him.

“Need help bringing anything in?” Xander offered but Spike smiled and shook his head.

“No thanks; I’ll carry it in tomorrow, light of day and all that rot.”

“Thank God” Xander said in relief and they all laughed.

“Where’s the rest of your stuff?” Willow asked out of curiosity.

“In storage for the moment, had the movers do it earlier today, I’ll have it all brought down when I find somewhere to stay…so where’s Buffy?”

“She passed out on the couch halfway through Platoon” Xander griped with a smile.

“To be fair I almost did too” Willow said with a giggle, earning a faux glare from Xander.

“Well I’m knackered, we still on for Sunday though?”

Xander and Willow nodded, “Yup, be ready to be up bright and early, we can’t miss a moment of it” Willow said.

“Stupid fair with their stupid impossible games and their murderous clowns.”

Willow smiled and Spike laughed, “Still not over that huh?”

“You tell me what kind of clown calls himself Mr. Stabbles and show me a kid who isn’t afraid.”

“His name was Mr. Wobbles” Willow corrected.

“Stabbles, Wobbles, same difference” Xander mumbled as they walked away, waving to Spike.

Spike shook his head and smiled, it was good to be home.

He used the key Buffy had given him and let himself in, going straight to the living room to where his princess was fast asleep…and moaning his name?

“Bloody hell” Spike whispered as her back arched a little bit and she bit her lip.

“You’re going to kill me yet Lizbeth...”

His tongue curled behind his teeth and he shrugged his duster off, placing it on the couch before sauntering over to his sleeping beauty.

"But I'll go down fighting", he added, a full blown smirk on his face.
Dance by lindsay
Author's Notes:
sorry it took so long, school started in sept. and ive been overloaded with papers and trying to learn yet another dead language lol.
Buffy awoke somewhat disoriented, scenes from Platoon mixed with those from The Princess Bride had flooded her dreams. She grimaced as an image replayed itself.

“As you wish sarge”
Rat a tat tat
Blood everywhere and then bodies falling down a hill.

Her eyes adjusted to the dim early morning light and she stretched out her now sore muscles, sleeping on a couch just didn’t do it for her anymore.

She swung her legs over the couch and screamed when they connected with flesh.

“FUCK SPIKE YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!!!”

Spike barely even registered that he’d been hit let alone that she was screaming bloody murder at him.

She let herself calm down and laugh, “You sleep like the dead” she whispered and put the blanket she’d been using around his sleeping form. His very topless sleeping form she thought with a leer before sauntering to the kitchen to start brewing coffee and burning toast…hey, at least she was honest with herself.

When the last drop of caffeinated heaven dripped into the pot she poured herself a generous cup and sat down on the back balcony to simply think.

Her eyes scanned the yard, now that she finally had the money to fix things up she was going to spare no expense. She wanted a pool and she wanted lilies. The pool for exercise the flowers to remind her of her mom. She took a sip of her drink and sighed happily. Things where going to be okay. She was just thinking of how to broach the subject of Spike moving into her place when he ambled out. Still topless and still sleep riddled and still so fucken’ delicious.

She noticed he had a cup of coffee in his hands and smiled.

“Breakfast of champions” she said and raised her own mug in a salute, he smirked and copied the motion before sitting down next to her.

“Beautiful morning isn’t it kitten?”



She hummed in agreement, enjoying the quiet with him. When the steam stopped rising from their cups and their eyes were more open then not she turned toward him and smiled.

“I have a lot of stuff around here to do now that I’ve come into some money.”

“You know I’ll help with whatever I can.”

She nodded, “I know, which is why I’m going to ask you to move into here with me rent free in exchange for your services.”

He gave a small smile, “Not too sure that’s the right way to go kitten.”

She huffed, “I’m not asking you for a relationship Spike, just some construction and renovation type help.”

He eyed her and his smile grew, “Now where the fuck did that little diddy come from princess?”

“Why would you pass that up if not for fear of commitment?”

“You’re fucked up sweetness” he laughed out.

Now she was pissed, “That doesn’t answer my question.”

Smile still in place he answered, “I just don’t want to take advantage kitten, and as for a relationship, I’d get ready for one, I don’t play games Buffy. As far as I’m concerned, you’re my girlfriend and I’ll go on thinking that until you tell me you’re not.”

“We never discussed that William.”

“Shouldn’t have to when we’ve had each others privates in our mouth.”

Buffy couldn’t help it and burst out laughing. “What if I’m not ready for a boyfriend?”

“What if I’m not ready for lame excuses?”

She smiled and leaned into him, “I am fucked up you know…”

“And I am paying rent you know.”

Buffy waited a moment before speaking again, “You don’t think it’s too soon for a relationship? I mean, we only ran into each other again not too long ago.”

Spike smiled and pulled her in closer.

“The way I see it kitten, some people dance around things so much they miss the song completely. What’s the point in knowing all the moves when you’re stuck in the corner watching everyone else have fun?”

“What if it doesn’t work out Spike?”

“Then eventually another song comes on sweetness, and you find yourself someone else to dance with but you always, always save a dance for old friends yeah?”

She smiled, “Yeah…”

“I’m not asking for empty promises ‘Lizbeth, just asking if you wanna’ dance.”

“Do I have to answer right away?”

“Not at all luv’.”

“So no pressure?”

“Wouldn’t dream of it ‘Lizbeth. Besides, whenever you do wanna’ dance, there’s always a song playing somewhere.”

“Thank you.”

Spike knew enough not to ask her what she was thanking him for but how uneasy she was when it came to relationships unnerved him, what the fuck had happened to her?

Instead of voicing his questions he opted to hold her tighter instead, placing a soft kiss to the top of her head.

“So which room is mine then?”

Buffy giggled, “I was thinking we could redo the basement to make it a functional place of it’s own, then you could stay there. Until then, I hope the guest room is okay.”

“You know it is sweets, but you know I’m not gonna’ be living here for nothing. I know the house is paid off, so in addition to helping with the renovating I want to pay the hydro, the cable and the groceries.”

“That only leaves me with phone and internet.”

“Ya, well, once I teach you how to cook, you’ll be making me my meals, and lots of ‘em. I’m a growing boy.”

She laughed, “Alright, if you want to put something I make in your mouth buddy that’s your own undoing, I don’t want to hear any ‘oh god I need to go to the hospital’s or ‘please Buffy kill me’s.”

“I’ll do my best not to say a word Buffy, but do me a favor…”

“What’s that?”

“If I look like I need to go to the hospital, just take me.”

She punched him in the arm as she broke out laughing, “Asshole.”

“You know it princess.” He said with a leer and affection.
May i have this dance by lindsay
Author's Notes:
hope you like it
Buffy walked down the stairs and Spike’s eyes popped.

“Jesus Buffy, you look better every time I see you.” he said with honesty. A red shimmering dress clung to her curves, the back of it almost reaching her ankles, the front stopping just under the knee. It was backless too he noted when she spun for him, laughing. Her hair hung down in gentle waves and her makeup was flawless. Smoky eyes and lip-gloss. It was perfect and she looked like an angel.

“Glad you think so.”

“Where are you heading?”, ‘can I come’ was the silent question in the air.

“Out for my birthday with Willow and Xan.”

Spike’s eyes popped again, this time with anger. “What the fuck Buffy? You couldn’t give a bloke a heads up as to what day this was? If I had done this to you…”

“September 10th.” She cut off with a small smile.

“You remember my birthday?”

“Yes.”

He shook his head and offered a small wry smile, “give a ponce the chance to make this right?”

Buffy looked at him, REALLY looked at him. Ever since the talk they’d had last week things had been a little strained, admittedly she was to blame. The whole is this a relationship or isn’t thing had kept her up most nights and kept her cranky in the day from lack of sleep…the crankiness had inevitably led to her bickering with him everyday and keeping her distance.

She nodded and jotted down the address of the restaurant and with a wink was out the door into the waiting car of Xander.

The second the door closed Spike’s grin broke through and he let loose the chuckle he’d been holding in as he peeled the baggy sweat pants and sweater off that had been concealing his tux.

He’d been the one to organize Buffy’s night out and had made sure that while Willow and Xander let her know she was going out and to wear her spiffiest, she had no idea they were going to Apocalypse, one of the most exclusive clubs just outside of town. It was a restaurant until 9 pm, at which point the dance halls opened up and the party started.

He grabbed his car keys and the carefully wrapped package he’d hidden in the closet and left in a hurry. Willow would only be able to stall them for so long before Buffy suspected something and he wanted to be waiting at the door of the club when they got there, wanted to see her eyes when she realized she’d been set up.



“Willow you look fine, come on already” Buffy giggled watching her friend arrange and rearrange her dress straps. Willow giggled, “Alright, let’s go Miss Ants in the Pants.”

“Ants in the pants? Willow, you changed 3 times and did your make up twice.”

The red head smiled, “Ya well, perfection takes time.”

Buffy nodded her head, her mind flashing back to seeing Spike drenched in sweat and doing push ups in the backyard. “Yes, perfection does take time.”

Willow rolled her eyes at her friends almost drooling state.



“Are we there yet?” Buffy whined for the 6th time.

Xander laughed, “Don’t make me turn this car around ladies cuz’ so help me God I will.”

Everyone laughed but none the less sighed in relief as the car pulled into a parking lot.

“Oh thank god” Buffy moaned, “I’m starving.”

“Me too” Willow agreed as the girls flanked Xander, looping their arms through his as he led them up to…
“OH MY GOD NO WAY” Buffy shrieked excitedly when she saw their destination.

“How did you get us reservations at Apocalypse?” she asked.

Xander smiled at her, “Not me.”

Buffy’s head swung to Willow who shook her head no.

“Then who?” she asked confused.

“That’d be me pet” came the sexy voice as it stepped into her view and its owner lit a smoke.

Her mouth dropped before words came out, “You…you…YOU”RE FANTASTIC” she squealed and threw herself into his arms and he spun her around happily.

“Did I tell you that you look fantastic?”

“Yes but if you need to tell me again, please, go ahead” she joked.

“You’re the prettiest bird here, any one who even looks at you is the luckiest bloke in the world.”

“Thank you Spike…you look so handsome right now. Who’d have thought you cleaned up so nice?” she added jokingly but Spike didn’t miss her appraising eye.


They all headed inside to the table, the sound of the live band playing a soft number permeating the room. When the waiter came they all ordered drinks and Willow and Xander headed to the dance floor, wanting to leave Buffy and Spike to themselves for a few moments.

“I don’t even know where to begin to thank you for this Spike, I’ve wanted to come here for years, since it opened but I never had the money” she explained with a smile.

“Ya well, I’m living with this crazy chit who won’t let me pay any rent so money’s not so much an issue anymore.”

Buffy smiled and slid her hand across the table into his, “So how do I thank you?”

“Seeing you this happy is more than enough for me kitten, just sit back and have a hell of a night, that’s all I want.”

“Nothing else?” she asked, eyebrow raised.

Spike smiled, “Nothing I can think of that would be appropriate in public princess…”
Buffy blushed and looked down. God the way he looked at her was unlike anyone else ever had, he was so intense. There was nothing that he felt that could stay out of his eyes when she looked into them and what she saw there tonight was earth shattering. Awe, respect, adoration and love…so much love. There was something magical about the night though and instead of running scared like she normally would have she found herself embracing the warmth he gave her.

He placed a finger under her chin and raised her head, “Well…maybe one thing.”

She leaned in, preparing herself to be thoroughly kissed but was pulled onto her feet instead.

“May I have this dance?”

She knew he was referring to the conversation they’d had on the porch the other day and smiled.

“God yes!”
Banditos? by lindsay
Author's Notes:
i know it's been a while, but sadly school must come first, thankfully i'm almost done the hard part of intensive summer classes (sigh lol)
Buffy woke up with a smile on her face, her birthday had gone so well she almost couldn’t believe it…what she could remember at least.

Spike had asked her to dance and so they had, laughing and twirling and drinking entirely too much, at least she had she remembered with a grimace.

“Better slow down kitten”
“Think you’ve had enough now.”
“You’re drunk sweets, better stop throwing em’ back.”
“You don’t look so well.”
“FUCK NOT IN THE CAR….(sigh), feel better pet?”

“Oh no” Buffy cried out as she sat up in bed noticing she was still in her hot dress…only hot dress wasn’t looking so good, and neither was she.

“Okay Summers, get your ass out of bed and take a shower, then apologize to Will…Spike for puking in his car like a 15 year old chess geek whose protein shake got spiked…”

She grabbed a towel and headed for the shower, grabbing some black short shorts of the very short variety and a white wife-beater, too tired to dress too nicely but smart enough to show some skin for added “sorry” to the “I’m sorry I barfed in your baby” scenario…at the last thought she scrunched her nose, that didn’t sound right at all.

Spike smiled to himself when he heard the water turn off and poured a second cup of coffee, oh was this going to be worth having to dish out 200$ to have his car cleaned out professionally, he didn’t mind about the cash, it was the principal of the matter he thought with a gleam in his eye. He heard her footsteps on the stairs and put his cell phone to his ear, she didn’t need to know no one was on the other end of the call.

“WHAT?????”

Buffy winced at the tone of his voice, shrill, panicky almost.

“But I only dropped her off 2 hours ago, how is she missing, she’s a bloody car!?!” Spike gave Buffy a nod hello and pointed to the coffee, “But…banditos?”

Buffy peaked out the window quickly and saw the Desoto in the driveway before letting out a loud gasp of “surprise” at Spike’s words.

“They had what now? Guns, big ones? And they tied up your son who was cleaning it? Oh my god, is everyone ok?Who got shot? Oh no…yes, yes of course, I’ll give the police a statement and contact my insurance right away. I hope you’re wife regains consciousness. Ok…Ok, bye.”

Buffy widened her eyes and bit her lip, “I’m so sorry Spike…this is…this is all my fault” she wailed and fell to the floor ‘sobbing’.

“Oh bloody fuck, its ok ducks, just playing a joke yeah? No need to cry now, shhh”

Buffy clutched onto him as if he were a lifeline, “Why (gasp) would (gasp) you (sob) do that (hic)?”

“I’m a bad bad man kitten I’m sorry” he said soothingly while rubbing her back.

“Yup” she said with a smile and jumped up, flouncing over to the kitchen island and grabbing her coffee, “Hmmm, smells divine.”

Spike stayed on the floor, legs spread out, back against the counter and smirked at her, “You’re the devil in disguise ‘Lizbeth, anyone ever tell you that?”

She smirked back, “Only you, I like to think it makes us closer. We both drive each other crazy, it’s our bond.” She put her now finished coffee mug in the sink and jumped up on the kitchen island, swinging her legs.

“So, what do you want to do today?” Spike asked.

“What do you mean? What’s today?”

“The day we celebrate your birthday puke free” he laughed out.

She poked her tongue out at him and giggled, “I really am sorry about last night, I don’t get like that all the time I swear, I was just having such a good time, and the gift and company was so fantastic…I just lost control I guess.”

“Well, that’s a god given right on your birthday kitten.”

She smiled, “I’m thinking we just call Willow and Xander and have a nice alcohol free pool not-so-much-a-party-but-a-get-together?

“Sounds good ‘Lizbeth, I’ll call them now and tell them to pop on by, they called earlier this morning but you were recoveri…sleeping.”

“Ha bloody ha Spike” she pouted.

“Did you just say bloody?” he laughingly asked.

“Yes.”

“Oh, lookit’ that lip, gonna’ get it…” He jumped up from his seat on the floor and picked her up in a hug from the island.
Buffy felt like she was short on breath when she pulled back slightly in his arms and saw the look on his face. God, she was so lucky to know this man.

“Penny for your thoughts…”

“I was just thinking how lucky I am to have you back in my life, i mean what if..."

“I feel the same.” he interrupted, "and no what if's right now OK?"he asked and rested his chin on top of her head.

“So…why haven’t you kiss…”before she could even finish her sentence he had hoisted her back up onto the island and slipped between her legs while his lips desperately found hers. Her hands traveled down his back and pulled him in as close as possible, leaving light scratches in his skin and when she bit down gently on his lips his hands came up to tangle in her hair as if kissing her was the most important thing in the world at that moment and it warmed her to feel his obvious adoration.

“God I want you Buffy” he whispered after pulling away for breath, “So beautiful.”

“You’re beautiful too…” she said and he smirked, “Hey now, no calling the man girly things.”

“Fine you ruggedly handsome outdoors-y type of lumberjack stud”

“S’ better” he laughed, then added “sarcastic bint”

He pressed a light kiss to her lips, “Better get the gang over here before I ravage you some more.”

“What if I want to be ravaged?” she asked defiantly and puffed out her chest a bit, showing off "the goods" and trying to look sultry.

He pointed a finger at her and dialed Xander’s number with the other, “YOU, Buffy Summers, are going to fucken’ kill me one day!”

she smiled brightly, "Yup"
Walk the plank by lindsay
Author's Notes:
thanks for everyone reviewing. it means the world to me.
Buffy smiled at the scene in front of her, Willow atop Spikes shoulders…correction, atop Spikes lickable muscled expanse of upper body, the redhead swinging the pool tube with all her might, trying to knock Buffy off of Xanders sturdy, but less muscled than Spikes, shoulders.

“You’re dead meat Summers” Willow said with a faux scowl causing Buffy to burst out laughing.

“Rosenberg, I’ll own you by the time this is over.” Buffy yelled back, golden arms swinging her weapon with less than deadly accuracy, it was after all, just a game.

What the girls didn’t notice was the sly grins spreading across the males’ mouths, or the faint whispering of 1-2-3.

With two roars the girls found themselves emerged in the water as the men raced out of the pool and into the house, locking the door behind them.

Willow and Buffy emerged gasping for air and laughing as they raced to get inside,

“Let us in, we’re cold” Willow pleaded with a pout.

“It’s hotter than a desert out there Red, gonna’ have to do better than that” Spike said with a smirk.

Willow chewed her lip…”I need to change my tampon.”

Xander paled at that and his hand reached for the knob, even Buffy was struck speechless at Willow’s tactics, the girl still called a penis a pen 15 for fuck sake!

Spike had only raised his eyebrow and smirked, smacking Xander’s hand away. “Don’t be fooled man; Willow’s only seeing red, not leaking it.”

“You’re a fucken’ pig dude” Xander said with distaste, “But a smart one.” At that the two men ran off giggling down the stairs, leaving the girls outside.

Buffy looked at Willow and smiled devilishly, “Good try Wills, I have an idea. Follow me.” She said and ran off to the front of the house with Willow on her heels. When they reached the front yard Buffy used her head to motion to the tree.

“You’re kidding right?” the red head gulped.
“Nope, follow me.”

Buffy started to climb the tree that would lead into her room, Willow in tow. They made it inside scratch and fall free and Buffy immediately went to her wardrobe.

“What are you looking for?” Willow whispered, so the men wouldn’t know they were inside.

“Aha” Buffy said triumphantly and pulled out 2 pairs of camo pants with matching bandanas, “Me and my friends went as soldiers for Halloween once, they left their clothes here when we came back that night. I never got around to shooting all the stuff out.”

“Do you have any balloons?” Willow asked.

“No, but I’ve got water guns” Buffy said with an evil smile.


Meanwhile downstairs:

Spike and Xander were sitting side by side as they clinked their beer bottles together in a cheer.

“To outwitting the ladies” Xan said with a very non-masculine giggle.

“The look on their faces was priceless man” Spike laughed out. “And Red, didn’t think she had it in her to say something like that, it’s really not like her.”

“Ya, in all the years I’ve known her, she’s never said anything as personal as that, she would have passed out with the effort of it.”

Spike and Xander’s eyes clashed, “You uh…you don’t think she was being serious do you?” Spike asked, suddenly unsure of whether or not their shy friend would have said something like that in jest.

“Um….”

“Bollocks!” Spike ran up the stairs to the back door, Xander right behind him, and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the post it on the window.

‘One, two, we’re coming for you.”

Spike whipped his head to the front door and Xan ran to it, grabbing the post it stuck to it.

“Three, four, we’ve rigged the doors.” Xander read aloud and got goose bumps. Spike laughed at his friend.

“Come on Xan, do you really think they booby trapped the house. Let’s go outside and finish our beers.

The blood curdling scream Xander let loose when he touched the front door handle had Spike jumping out of his skin.
“What the bloody fucken’ hell Harris? You scared the shit out of me.”

Xander raised his hand and Spike scrunched his nose, “What the hell is that? Hair gel?”

Xander shrugged his shoulders and ran to the sink, God, he hated wet and slimy.

Spike reached for the backdoor handle, searching it first for any signs of tampering, and finding none, opened it.

“See mate, no worries” he managed to get out before Willow emerged from out of nowhere and held the water gun to his face before letting him have it with a stream of water…water that was unbelievably sticky.

“What the fuck? Is there hair gel in this too?...Xander, save yourself” he yelled as Xander ran past him into the pool shed, only to emerge a moment later with his hands held up in surrender, Buffy in the same camo pants and bikini top as Willow, only she was wearing a matching bandana.

“You girls are off you’re bloody rockers” Spike laughed out.

Buffy only raised a perfectly plucked eyebrow, and poking Xander in the back she urged him forward.

“Walk the plank” she ordered and Xander jumped onto the diving board.

Spike laughed, “What are you, mercenary pirates?”

He got a shot to the stomach of the odd hair gel/water mix and flinched, fuck, that shit felt nasty.

“You heard the girl, get on the fucken’ plank” Willow yelled out, momentarily shocking everyone into silence.

“Wow Wills, lookit’ you” Buffy said with pride and the seemingly shy girl blushed, pushing Spike onward until he was right behind Xander on the board/ plank.

“Any last words?” Buffy barked out.

“Tell Anya she’s hot” Xander pretended to sob out, not noticing the small figure of the woman walking into the backyard.

Anya cocked her head and regarded the situation with a smile, a gift for Buffy’s birthday in her hands.

“And you Spike?” Willow asked.

“Tell…tell my woman she’s one crazy ass lady”

At that both men jumped into the pool to wash off the sticky substance while the girls laughed, Anya decided that now was a good moment to make her presence known.

“Why couldn’t you just tell me yourself that you thought I was hot?” she called out and Xander froze in the middle of washing the gunk off his arms.

Buffy smiled, “Anya! What are you doing here?” she asked happily.

“Well I felt bad for not being able to come to your dinner so I thought I’d pop in today. I heard childish sounds back here and thought I’d investigate.”

Buffy laughed, “Well I’m glad you’re here, you have time to stick around for a bit, have supper with us?”

Anya’s eyes flicked to the still non-moving Xander, “I certainly do.”
With Love? by lindsay
Author's Notes:
thank you all for the incredible support.
Everyone emerged from the house cleaned and dry a few moments later, Spike and Xander immediately heading to the BBQ, meat in hand.

Anya eyed Xander appraisingly and then turned to the girls, “I think I understand man’s obsession with handling meat.”

Buffy arched an eyebrow and Willow giggled, “What’s that then?” Buffy inquired.

Anya took a sip of her drink before answering, “Well it’s a well established concept that size matters, and since it is illegal for a man to whip out his penis in public it is my belief that by handling large portions of animal flesh they believe they are showing their prey, that would be us, because we have vagina’s, that they are fully capable of feeding our sexual appetites by feeding our real appetites with their metaphorical penises.”

Buffy laughed and Willow turned beat red. “Um, I need to go…inside…now” the shy girl stammered out and went inside to splash some water on her face.

“You know you have a point Anya.”

The girl nodded, “Of course I do Buffy.” her eyes flicked to Xander who was roughly flipping a steak on the grill. “Is that how you would handle my labia?” Anya yelled, uncaring or unknowing to how psychotic she sounded, Buffy didn’t know which it was and Xander paled, yet again.

Spike just smiled as he slowly and gently applied the barbecue sauce to the meat he was preparing in long languid strokes as he winked at Buffy who shook her head and smiled while Anya walked over and grabbed the tongs from Xander to show him exactly how to pinch the steak gently before flipping it, as this would cause the blood to flow to the sensitive…steak, and ensure a great…meal, to the almost passing out Xander.

Buffy walked over and wrapped her arms around Spike, nestling her head on his chest. He squeezed her back and whispered, “Can’t wait to get you all to myself kitten.”

“Me either, today has been great but alone time with my stud sounds even better”

“Your stud huh?” he asked with a smirk.

“Yup, you’re my property now bitch” she teased with a giggle.

“Hey now, words hurt”

She laughed, “Want a beer?”

“Hmmm, sounds lovely.”

Buffy sauntered into the house and saw Willow sitting at the island on the phone with a dreamy smile on her face, patiently waiting for her friend to hang up.

When she saw the cell flip closed she almost barked out “Spill! Who was that?”

“Oz, you think it would be ok if he came over?”

“Of course Willow, we’re one penis down anyway, as Anya would say.”

Willow giggled, “She’s a strange girl, I’m still not over the last time we went to the Bronze and she told me the ultimate orgasm was achieved through, and I quote, “an incessant tapping on the clitoris accompanied by the shifting of the males hips to the right”.”

“I almost forgot about that” Buffy laughed, “I guess I got used to it, working with her almost everyday. What do you think of the idea of her and Xander?”

“I like it, you know I love Xan but sometimes he’s so prejudiced about things. I don’t see that lasting with her in the picture.

Buffy agreed and grabbed a handful of beers to bring out to her guests, “Coming back outside?” she asked Willow.

“I uh, think I’ll wait until Oz gets here and I have someone to hide behind” she said, only half in jest.

Buffy giggled, “Help yourself to whatever you want while you wait”, and with that she walked outside only to stop dead in her tracks at the sight of Anya licking a hotdog from top to bottom before shoving it in her mouth. She looked at Spike who just shrugged and leered, Xander leaning on the fence for support in rapt attention of the bluntest woman he’d ever met.

“So that’s how to relax your muscles for optimum swallowing.” Buffy heard as she approached the BBQ again and gave everyone a cold beer, which Xander immediately held to his flushed face.



~

Spike hummed quietly as he washed the dishes that were too big for the dishwasher and Buffy dried them, every so often one of them throwing a comfortable smile to the other.

When the lash dish was stacked in the rack Buffy turned to him, “You know, for a punky guy you turned out to be pretty domesticated” she teased.

He smiled, “Nothing wrong with enjoying clean things, whether or not you’re a punk. You, for example, don’t love electric pink, s’just a stereotype, like punks being unclean…though I’ve never heard that one before”

“Oh, I wasn’t trying to say you were a pig, though you are on some levels, I just never thought you’d let me see you cleaning in an apron.”

Spike scowled, “This is a vintage t-shirt, and I’m not letting it get all sudsy”

“So how do you wash it? With love?”

Buffy backed away giggling when he started to stalk towards her, an unreadable smile playing on his lips.

“I have it dry cleaned, along with all my other clothes and you, YOU are gonna’ get it.”

“But I didn’t do anything” Buffy squealed out and ran for the stairs only to be stopped when two strong arms wrapped around her and lifted her off the ground.

“Oh no, the big bad wolf has caught me, whatever shall I do?” She put on a show of pretending to struggle and he ate it up.

“Shouldn’t be walking through the woods lit…”

“I love you” she blurted out and pressed her now red face into his chest while he froze.

“What did you say ‘Lizbeth?” he choked out.

“Iloveyousomuchitscaresme.”

He smiled and pressed a kiss to the top of her head. “Don’t you think you should look a bloke in the eyes when saying something of monumental importance?”

A very reluctant and very blushing Buffy extracted herself from his arms and slowly raised her eyes to meet his.

“I love you so much it scares me Spike.”

His lips crashed onto hers a second later and he pulled away only to cup her face, look her in the eyes and say, “I need you to show me”

She nodded her head and bit her lip, taking his hand and leading him slowly to her bedroom. He would say it back sooner or later she reasoned, she would give him time to process everything. And while he was processing, she would show him exactly what he meant to her.
End Notes:
well this story will soon be coming to a close, hope you guys are liking it still.
after the ever after's by lindsay
Author's Notes:
thanks so much for the wicked support everybody!!! It means the world
The pace was slow as he moved above her, his forehead pressed against hers, their eyes locked on one another, a field of green under an ocean of blue. With every deep stroke she arched her back, nails digging into the skin of his waist, a light sheen of sweat building between them.

The moonlight made his skin seem to almost glow, giving the moment an almost magical quality that she assumed came after the ever after’s in fairytales.

“You’re so tight kitten” he groaned into her neck before nipping at it gently, bringing her back to the reality of the situation. “So wet.”

“I love you” she moaned out, tightening her legs around him and bringing her hands up to caress the smooth expanse of his back.

“Fuck that sounds so good, say it again” he begged and she acquiesced, loving the deep moans it tore from his throat.

She gently pushed him off her and when his brow furrowed in concern she smiled and cupped his face, nodding to the chair she’d brought in earlier from the kitchen to change a light bulb and he smiled as he walked over to it, not letting go of her hand.

When he sat down she circled the chair until she was behind him, her hands coming around to run lightly down his chest, nails slightly scraping and he hissed in pleasure.

“I wanted tonight to be about me showing you how much I love you”, another deep moan escaped his lips and she smiled, “which means me on top, but you seem to enjoy dominating the bed…”

“Buffy baby please…”

“I’m here” she cooed and kneeled in front of him, her hands coming to rest on the smooth and hard expanse of his thighs.

When the realization of what she was about to do hit him he opened his mouth again, “You don’t have to HOLY SHIT don’t ever stop.” He pleaded and she smiled around him, loving the response to her mouth on his dick almost as much as she loved him. His hips, of their own accord, began to pump lightly when his hand came to tangle in her hair.

She moaned when she looked up and saw his eyes, not hooded as she would have thought them to be, but so intensely focused on her that she shivered in response.

“Touch yourself for me” he all but growled out and without a second thought she obeyed, he almost came right there. The sight of her mouth wrapped around him, the muscles in her throat contracting while her fingers ran lazily over her clit one second only to slip inside her slick folds the next…he would have died in that moment a happy man.

Buffy watched the array of emotions run across his face and fought not to giggle, men and their power trips. True, while it was hot seeing him getting off on what she was doing to his cock and herself was hot, but he had another thing coming if he thought she’d always obey him. She had promised him the stars tonight and she would deliver, wanting him to see the depths of her love but she would not be succumbing to his every whim every time he demanded something.

The slow rhythmic pumping of his hips was the tempo she used on herself and this did not go unnoticed.

“Fuck Buffy, the things you do…you like that baby? Pretending your fingers are my cock, nice and deep inside you?”

She hummed in pleasure around him and he sped up a bit, the vibrations around his cock making him release her hair to dig into the side of the chair roughly, her name now a mantra spilling from his mouth.

When her tiny hand, still wet with her juices, came up to gently cup his balls he clenched his teeth, “Gonna’ cum soon baby, you gotta’ stop”

Her eyes didn’t leave his as her hands pinned him down and she took him in further, and for the first time he closed his eyes, his body betraying his need to watch with the sheer bliss enveloping him.

His hips began to jerk in a frenzied manner and when she felt him about to pull away from her something primal inside her clawed it’s way to the surface and her hands pushed him back down while she, there was no other word for it, growled along his cock.

It was all he’d needed, all he’d ever really wanted and he let go and spilled his seed into her greedy mouth. It seemed forever before he could open his eyes, showing no signs of softening because of his release and Buffy showing no signs of stopping the sweetly torturous attention to his length.

“Fuck baby, so good, so perfect” he whispered out, hand tangling in her hair once more. Her only response was a soft moan and when he looked down and saw her eyes half closed in pleasure he almost came again. Getting him off was getting her off. He couldn’t have asked for a more perfect creature than his ‘Lizbeth, he knew it in his soul. She was his mate, through and through. A small smile danced on his lips, and when she was done, he was going to eat her until she passed out.

As he watched her mouth sliding along his length so perfectly, and her fingers pumping inside herself with a delightful laziness only to occasionally withdraw them to fondle his balls, his chest his legs… he had to question if he wouldn’t in fact be the one to end up out cold.

He roared out when he felt his sac tighten for the second time in such a short period and when her mouth left his dick to momentarily bite down roughly on his inner thigh he came so hard he saw black.

He didn’t know when the hell it had happened but when he opened his eyes Buffy was astride him, lazily riding his cock while whispering words of love into his ear.

His hands came up to wrap around her tightly, holding her incredibly close and the friction it provided had her head rolling back for a moment before her eyes found his again and she smiled softly, if not a little mischievously, “Thought I’d lost you for a second there” she teased gently.

“Not in this lifetime Buffy” he whispered out, capturing her lips in a searing kiss.
End Notes:
wahahaha, what will Spike do once he gets the reigns? (figuratively speaking lol)
This fic is almost done, the happy spuffy ending will soon be ours :)
Tale as old as time by lindsay
Author's Notes:
For those who don't like songs in a fic, don't read this chapter as there are quite a few of my favorite 'fairytale' songs in it. I think it is fitting, as these are the songs that inspired the story however you can read the first part until the songs start and then skip to the end with the final dialogue. As i am giving a heads up to this i would prefer not to, how do i put this, eat shit because you didn't fancy all the lyrics. I hope i've given at least some of you an enjoyable tale and i thank everyone for all the support i have been given while writing this.
Buffy woke up and groaned, the shockingly blonde head of hair between her legs no doubt the source of the erotic dream she’d been having and she smiled when he looked up at her.

“Morning beautiful”

“Good morning to you handsome” she cooed back and stretched as much as the current position would allow.

“Sleep well?” he asked with a twinkle in his eyes and she giggled.

“You know I did, at least near the end.”

He laughed against her mound and gave her a quick lick, her back arching off the bed a little.

“I woke up and you were moaning my name, figure I’d give you a real reason to.”

“I’m not arguing Spike” she answered with another smile and he went back to the task at hand.

Her nails dug into his scalp and he loved it, his tongue flicking across her clit teasingly while his fingers pumped inside her softly bringing her to the edge before climbing up her body and sinking into her warmth.

“You’re always so warm baby” he murmured against her lips.

“And you’re always hard” she answered, causing him to grin.

“Can’t help myself around you” he admitted, “You know how much I love you right?”

“Yes” she whispered, but knowing it and hearing it were two very different things and she couldn’t help her eyes from misting.

“Good” he purred out before losing himself once again to the feel of her silky skin moving against his.

“So perfect. You’re my everything ‘Lizbeth, my always and my everything”

Her hips met every languid thrust he gave and her blunt teeth clamped down on his shoulder while she moaned around the flesh there.




Later:

She was lying in his arms, her fingers drawing random patterns on his skin while they bathed in the afterglow of the morning’s lovemaking.

“I dreamed of you every night Buffy” he said after a long moment of silence and she nuzzled closer into his side.

“I dreamed of you too” she admitted.

“Sometimes I would save you from a tower.”

“Sometimes you would kiss me back to life”

He smiled, “Other times I would rescue you evil step-relatives.”

“We’re you always my Prince Charming?”

“Every night” he responded honestly and held her tighter.

“hmmm, like in a fairytale” she murmured into his skin.

“Like a fairytale” he agreed and pressed a kiss to her hair, “But this is better yeah?”

“A thousand times” she whispered back.




The second star to the right
Shines in the night for you
To tell you that the dreams you plan
Really can come true
The second star to the right
Shines with a light that's rare
And if it's Never Land you need
It's light will lead you there
Twinkle, twinkle little star
So I'll know where you are
Gleaming in the skies above
Lead me to the one who loves me
And when you bring him my way
Each time we say "Goodnight"
We'll thank the little star that shines
The second from the right – Peter Pan


What would I give
To live where you are?
What would I pay
To stay here beside you?
What would I do to see you
Smiling at me?

Where would we walk?
Where would we run?
If we could stay all day in the sun?
Just you and me
And I could be
Part of your world

I don't know when
I don't know how
But I know something's starting right now
Watch and you'll see
Some day I'll be
Part of your world – Little Mermaid



if I never knew you
If I never felt this love
I would have no inkling of
How precious life can be
And if I never held you
I would never have a clue
How at last I'd find in you
The missing part of me
In this world so full of fear
Full of rage and lies
I can see the truth so clear
In your eyes
So dry your eyes
And I'm so grateful to you
I'd have lived my whole life through
Lost forever
If I never knew you
If I never knew you
I'd be safe but half as real
Never knowing I could feel
A love so strong and true
I'm so grateful to you
I'd have lived my whole life through
Lost forever
If I never knew you – Pocahontas
A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep
Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling thru
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
the dream that you wish will come true
So this is love, Mmmmmm
So this is love
So this is what makes life divine
I'm all aglow, Mmmmmm
And now I know
The key to all heaven is mine
My heart has wings, Mmmmmm
And I can fly
I'll touch ev'ry star in the sky
So this is the miracle that I've been dreaming of
Mmmmmm
Mmmmmm
So this is love – Cinderella


I can show you the world
Shining, shimmering, splendid
Tell me, princess, now when did
You last let your heart decide?

I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways and under
On a magic carpet ride

A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming

[Jasmine:] A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you
[Aladdin:] Now I'm in a whole new world with you

[Jasmine:] Unbelievable sights
Indescribable feeling
Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
Through an endless diamond sky

A whole new world
[Aladdin:] Don't you dare close your eyes
[Jasmine:] A hundred thousand things to see
[Aladdin:] Hold your breath - it gets better
[Jasmine:] I'm like a shooting star
I've come so far
I can't go back to where I used to be

[Aladdin:] A whole new world
[Jasmine:] Every turn a surprise
[Aladdin:] With new horizons to pursue
[Jasmine:] Every moment red-letter
[Both:] I'll chase them anywhere
There's time to spare
Let me share this whole new world with you

A whole new world
That's where we'll be
[Aladdin:] A thrilling chase
[Jasmine:] A wondrous place
[Both:] For you and me



Spike fell asleep shortly after Buffy did, the ache in his heart that had hurt for so long with her absence mended, and neither one could fathom as they slept the stories they put to shame by giving the world a real fairytale for the ages.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=27386