Jail Time *WIP* by platinumgoddess
Summary: Oh no, our heroes have gotten themselves in a stick of trouble now. How will they get out of this? Will they plead their case of innocence...or will they be separated into their cells?
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Action
Warnings: Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 10651 Read: 5976 Published: 09/16/2007 Updated: 09/23/2007

1. Do You Understand These Rights? by platinumgoddess

2. What The Hell? by platinumgoddess

3. What? No! by platinumgoddess

4. God, I Miss You.... by platinumgoddess

Do You Understand These Rights? by platinumgoddess
Author's Notes:
Okay, i have about as much a clue as to whats going on as you all do, so please bare with me and review, review, review!
“You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you can not afford an attorney one will be appointed to you.” Officer Carson recited to his newest arrests. “Do you understand these rights?” He got a mumbled reply. “I’ll take that as a yes.” “We didn’t do anything.” Buffy said from the back seat of the patrol car. Carson laughed. “Right. We just pulled you over for no reason.” Carson said. “You did! You bloody pillock!” Spike said. Carson went to look up at him from the rearview, but Spike made it look like he moved out of the way. “I don’t know what a…pillock is, but my guess is that it’s not nice.” Carson said. Spike rolled his eyes. “Listen, Officer,” Buffy scouted up the seat toward the cage. “We didn’t hear you. We weren’t…paying attention And do you even know who we are?” Buffy asked. Carson snorted. “No nor do I care.” Buffy groaned and sat back. Spike gave her a look. “And this is the world you died to save.” She gave him a look as well.

***************

L.A. Angel’s office…….

“Now what?” Dawn asked from the phone. “Now we need to get to work to get them out of this. Plus, we need to give Spike an identity.” Angel said. “Right, ‘cause if they find the old Spike they’ll find out that he’s over 100 years old.” Cordelia said getting up. “Not exactly.” Angel said. “What do you mean?” Joyce asked from the phone. “In our time we didn’t have fingerprints. So Spike won’t even exist.” Angel said. “But he has a car under his name…that is his name right?” Cordelia asked. “Yes, it’s his name, but that’s it. He just has a car under his name. He has no birth certificate, no finger prints, plus he’s dead. If they start looking for his records then-” “Then they’ll think he’s an illegal immigrant and ship him back to England with or without the charges.” Giles finished. “Exactly.” Angel said.

“So how do we do that?” Gunn asked. “We need to gather up a lot of paper work and fake documents.” Angel said. “Like we did for you.” Wesley said. “Exactly. But his has to be closer to the truth than mine.” Angel went behind his desk and grabbed notepad and started to write quickly. His team got up and came over to his desk. “What are you doing?” Fred asked. “Making a list of the important stuff about Spike’s life.” Angel said.

“What about a lawyer?” Joyce said. “We have to wait until they call for one, we can’t just go down there.” Gunn said. “Yea, we’ll wait, but if I know Buffy she’ll call us.” Angel said, not looking up from the notepad.

“What do you want us to do?” Giles asked. Angel sighed and stopped writing. “Go see her. Tell her that we’re working on it…I don’t know. Maybe we can build a case of how good they are and can’t be locked up. Or at least they can be on parole.” Angel said. “Will they go for that?” Willow asked. “I have no clue. I’m just playing this by ear.” Angel said. “Okay, we’re call you if we get any news.” Giles said. They all said bye then Joyce and Giles hung up.

“Man, I can’t believe their going to jail.” Gunn said. “Not if we can help it.” Lorne said. Angel smiled.

*******************

Sunnydale Police Station……….

Spike and Buffy were led into the police station to be printed and recorded. Buffy and Spike shared a glance as they inked Spike’s hand and started to print him. Both of them hoped that the cops wouldn’t look for them. “Name?” asked a black female cop. “Buffy Summers.” “Full name.” “Buffy Anne Summers.” The cop gave Buffy a ‘don’t push it’ look as she wrote down Buffy’s name. Then she turned to Spike. “Name?” “Spike.” He said. She gave him a ‘yea right’ look. “It’s my name, okay? If you don’t like it then you can bloo-” “Spike.” Buffy warned. He looked at her and rolled his eyes. “William James Rayne the third. But my name is Spike.” She wrote his name down. Carson re-cuffed them. “Hey, we get a call right?” Buffy asked. Carson sighed. “Now?” he asked. “Uh, yea!” “Fine, come on.” He led them to the office desk. “I need a hand.” Buffy said. Carson uncuffed one of her hands. She reached for the phone and dialed the a number. Spike had no clue who she was calling until-

“Wolfram and Hart, Angel’s office, how may I help you?” Harmony’s voice answered. Spike groaned. “Pet, no!” He hissed. “Harmony it’s Buffy. Is Angel there?” “Hold on.” Harmony said in a different, but annoyed tone. Buffy looked at Spike and rolled her eyes. Carson watched them. “Luv, don’t call Angel!” Spike hissed. “The bloody ponce will be just dancin’ his non-dancin’ arse around!” “Shush!” He growled at her and she gave him a warning look.

“Hello?” “Angel?” “Yea.” “Oh thank God!” “Buffy?” “Yea! You will not believe what just happened.” Buffy said. “You and Spike got arrested.” Spike snorted. “Yea, how’d you know?” Buffy asked. “Because it’s all over the damn news!!! There is live footage of the chase in over 3 countries! Buffy what were you thinking?!” Angel said.

“Hey! I wasn’t the one that was driving!” Spike gave her a look. “Mostly.” Buffy said in a smaller voice. “But that’s not why I called. We need a lawyer.” “I know.” “Okay, so you’re a law firm right? Lawyer us up.” “Buffy we’re in L.A.! We can’t move that face.” Buffy sighed. “Angel, you get here in like half a day. Now I know you can get here with in 5 hours.” Angel sighed. “We’ll be there in 3 hours.” Buffy smiled. “Thanks!” “Bye.” “Bye.” She hung up. Carson then re-cuffed her and led them to the holding cell.

He pushed them in and they gave him a dirty look as he walked off. There was no one else in the holding cell except them. “This is all, your fault.” Buffy said. “I knew this was comin’.” Spike said. Buffy sighed then leaned against the bar facing him. “No, it’s not.” She said. He looked at her. “It’s my fault…partly.” Spike grinned. “But really it’s just our luck.” Spike smiled and came to her.

“How so, luv?” Spike asked. “Well think about it. My luck was when you came into town. Your luck was not being able to kill them and Dru. Then me with Angelus. And you with Angelus. Then me with dying…it’s just the PTB’s way of trying to break us up or get rid of us.” Spike chuckled. “You think so, luv?” Spike asked wrapping his arms around her waist. Buffy placed her hands on his upper arms.

“Yea, I decided a long time ago, when I got shot, that the PTB don’t like us.” Buffy pouted. Spike grinned and nipped at her lip a little. “Well there’s nothing we can do about that, luv.” “I know.” Spike rested his head against hers. They stayed that way for a while before moving to the bench in the middle of the cell. Spike laid down on his back and pulled Buffy down on top of him. She laid her head on his chest, under his chin, and wrapped her arms around his neck. Spike wrapped his arms around her waist and had his left hand rubbing her back to sooth her and help her relax. They both wound up going to sleep like that for a few hours.

There was a loud banging on the bars. Buffy jumped away, ready to fight, but then realized were she was and groaned. She put her head back down and tried to go back to sleep. “Wake up lovebirds! You’ve got a visitor.” Buffy looked up and saw Gunn, in a nice dark suit. “Hey.” Buffy smiled. She got up and Spike got up with her. They came to the bar. “How are you two holding up?” Gunn asked. “Not too bad.” Spike said. Spike nodded his head toward him. “What’s with the get-up?” Gunn looked down at his attire and grinned. “Well we all can dress like Billy Idol Spike. Plus I am a lawyer.” Spike snorted, “Sure.”

Then they saw more people coming. Angel and the rest of his crew, plus most of Buffy’s crew. “Buffy.” “Mom.” Buffy went to her mother and they did a brief huge through the bars. Buffy smiled at Giles and gave him the same hug and Dawn and Willow too. Then Angel. “What the hell were you two doing to get arrested?” Faith asked. Buffy blushed and looked down and Spike smirked. “Wouldn’t you like to know.” “Told you they were having sex.” Anya said. “Ahn.” Xander said. “What? Buffy only blushes like that when sex is involved.” Buffy gave Anya a look. “That’s not true!” Spike gave Buffy a look. “Yea it is, pet.” “You weren’t suppose to agree.” Buffy said turning to him. “Well it was your bloody idea.” Spike said turning to her. “Well no one made you do it.” Buffy said. Spike scoffed. “Pet, if some hot chit sits on a man’s lap, naked, he’s not going to refuse what the obvious agenda is. Drivin’ or not.” “So if some flousy comes off the street and sits on your lap naked you’d do her?” Buffy asked. “Hell yea!” Buffy’s eyebrows raised and she put her hands on her hips. Damnit!!!! Open mouth insert foot! Spike thought. “Really?” Buffy asked. “Fuck. No, pet, I didn’t mean it. It just…slipped out.” “Really?” “Bloody hell woman! We got arrested! I think the fact of whether or not I’d fuck some strange chit is the least of our problems!” Spike said. Buffy rolled her eyes and turned away from him, crossing her arms over her chest.

“Anyways. What do you have for us?” Buffy asked. Spike groaned and looked at the others as well. “Well not much. We know all the charges they have you on.” Gunn said. “Like what?” Spike asked. “Speeding, refusing to stop, evading arrest… and so on.” Gunn said. “Evading arrest? We didn’t do anything.” Buffy said. “Yea, it’s not our fault that those cops are bloody tossers.” Spike said. “Insult a police officer.” Angel added. Spike scoffed. “That was totally Spike!” Buffy said. “Buffy you called one of the cops a sloppy, donut-eating pig.” Angel said. Buffy smiled. “Oh, yea.” Spike grinned. “Nice one, kitten.” Buffy grinned. “Well that slipped out.” Buffy said, using Spike’s earlier line. Spike laughed.

“We’re glad you two find this amusing.” Giles said. Buffy sobered up. “Giles you know we don’t.” “Well I do.” Faith said. “No one asked you.” Spike said. She grinned. “Come on! It’s kinda ironic if you think about it. Two of the world’s saviors get locked up for driving while having sex.” Faith said. “What?” They turned to see Officer Carson and the female cop that printed them. “You were having sexual intercourse in the car?” Carson asked. No one moved. He shook his head. “That’s indecent exposure and reckless endangerment added to your list.” Carson said. “What?!” Buffy and Spike yelled. “It’s in our own car!!! It’s our own property and we can do whatever the hell we want to in it!” Buffy yelled. “Yea! And we were on a bloody interstate!! There’s no one there to endanger, but ourselves.” Spike yelled. “That’s the law. If you don’t like it then fight it in court.” Carson said walking away. “You bet your arse we will!” Buffy yelled.

They had all noticed her British twinge in that. She looked back at the others. “What?” she asked. Spike grinned. He put an arm around her and kissed her head. “Love you, pet.” Buffy smiled. “You’ve been with Spike too long.” Xander said.

“Well that’s great and all, but what the hell are we going to do until the trial?” Buffy asked.
What The Hell? by platinumgoddess
Author's Notes:
I'm sorry it's taking long, but like i said before I know as much as you do. I write as I go.
“Oh my God!!!” Buffy screeched. Spike lifted his head from the bench that he was laying on, and looked at Buffy. “What is it, luv?” he asked, only partly concerned.

“Have you seen this toilet?!” He groaned and laid back down. “No seriously, Spike! It’s brown and I think it’s some demon spawn.” “Then get away from the bleedin’ thing!” Spike snarked. Buffy ‘humph’ed’ and marched back over to the bench and plopped down. “I hate you.” She pouted. “Feelin’s mutual.” Spike mumbled. Buffy sighed.

They stayed that way for hours. Then Carson came back, occupied by the black, female cop. “Well it looks like you get a little break.” Carson called. Spike sat up and Buffy turned around. “What do you mean?” Buffy asked. “Well your friend’s bailed you out. But you’re not off the hook.” Buffy’s shoulders slumped. Carson unlocked the door and stepped aside.

Buffy and Spike got up and walked out the door. “Follow me and I’ll sign you out.” They followed the female cop and she signed them out and gave them back their belongings. “Oh, what about my car?” Spike asked. “In the pound.” “What?! You put my beauty in the pound with those rottin’ cars?!” Spike yelled. “Yea! You got arrested and we can’t leave it out there. If you want it you’ll have to go the pound and pick it up.” Spike growled. “Spike, don’t.” Buffy grabbed his arm and pulled him out of the station.

In front of them was a huge crowd of reporters and photographers. “Oh, bloody hell.” Spike groaned. He grabbed Buffy close to him and wrapped his duster around her as he led them through the thick crowd.

When Spike got halfway through the crowd he felt someone grab him and yank him through. He looked up and was about to protest when he saw who it was. “He- Oh it’s you.” He said. “Nice to see you too.” Angel said. Buffy peeked out from Spike’s duster and saw the limo. “That for us?” she asked. Angel nodded. Buffy rushed to it and hopped in, Spike and Angel soon joined her.

Once inside the limo started to move away from the station. “I don’t know how to thank you enough, Angel.” Buffy said. Angel gave her a soft smile. “Don’t thank me yet, you’re not out of the woods yet.” Buffy groaned. “Yea, that wanker was tellin’ us that. So what’s goin’ on?” Spike asked.

“Well you still have to go to trail for all of the charges. There maybe some that we can get you off of, but…. It’s very likely that it won’t happen. This is a different trail then what we’ve probably seen. There is no jury and hardly any witnesses sitting behind you. This is you against the judge.” Angel explained. “Great. So there’s no chance in hell we’re getting out of this?” Buffy asked. “I didn’t say that, I said it was slim pickings.”

“Well this is bloody great. First we get arrested, then my car gets in pounded and then we get to go to jai-“ Spike stopped himself as realization dawned on him. “Bloody hell!!” He yelled. Buffy jumped and Angel just frowned. “What?!” Buffy asked. Spike looked at Angel. “How in the hell is this going to work if I go to jail, mate. I’m a vampire, I need blood.” Spike said. “That’s one of the things we’re working on incase it gets that far.” Angel said. “Bloody hell.” Spike leaned back against the seat and put his hand over his face. “Also, your car isn’t in the pound anymore. Gunn got it out. It’s at Buffy’s house now.” Spike didn’t even seem to care as something else popped into his head.

Buffy can’t go to jail. I’ve seen what they do to those chits. I know Buffy can probably handle herself but still…. And how in the bloody hell are we going to be able to stand being apart from each other. Spike thought. Then he mentally sighed. Angel I suggest you work whatever evil forces you have in that law firm of yours, ‘cause we’re gonna need it.

**********************

Somewhere in BWI Airport…………

“Riley!” He stopped and turned around. He sighed when he saw his wife. He rushed to her and grabbed her hand. “God, I thought I lost you!” Sam sighed in relief. “Yea, me too. I didn’t think BWI would be this crowded.” Riley said. “Yea, but it doesn’t change the fact of why we’re here?” Sam said. Riley looked around. He need to rest. “Over here.” He led her to a little eatery place and they sat down at one of the tables.

“I need to help Buffy. It’s bad enough that Spike got her in trouble, like usual, but she needs help. I know how Spike can be. The bastard.” Riley clenched his fist at the memories. Sam gripped his fist. “I know that Riley, but it’s not our place. She’s the Slayer. She can handle herself.” Sam said. “Against demons, yea! But she’s going against humans and the law. Buffy needs all the help she can get.” He said. Sam sighed. She knew there was no way she could get him to back down from this. No matter what happens between us he’s always thinking about her. I should be jealous and pissed off at him, but really…I pity him. He just doesn’t see the fact that Buffy’s moved on. Maybe this trip will help him see that. Sam thought.

“We need to find out connecting flight to Austin, Texas if we want to get there to get a good hotel room.” Sam nodded. All of this flying was making them a bit weary. “Okay, come on.” She got up and followed Riley to the flight board that listed all of the flights boarding, connecting and departing. Yea, just maybe it’ll change his mind.

************************

Sunnydale, Buffy’s house, in the basement………..

“Spike what did you want? You know the others are think something’s up if they know you called me down here.” Angel said. “I don’t give a bloody fuck what they think. You and I need to talk…heart to heart.” Angel frowned. Him and Spike had never had a heart to heart before. But he only knew one thing. “Buffy.” Spike nodded.

“Angelus, we’ve got a real problem on our hands. Buffy can not go to jail.” Spike said. “I know that, William.” Angel snarked at Spike for using his name. “But I don’t see what the huge deal is.” Spike sighed.

“Listen, you and I have been ‘round for a long bloody time. We’ve seen things and done things that we both wish we hadn't now. Includin’ what goes on behind prison walls.” Angel’s eyes grew wide with realization. “I know she’s the Slayer and all that rot, but it’s Buffy. She wouldn’t hurt anythin’ that’s harmless unless she had to. And the women in those places….” “They kill.” Angel finished. Spike nodded.

“Buffy wouldn’t even kill Glory when she reverted back to her human stage as Ben! Giles had to do it. Buffy can not kill a person. And we can’t put her in a position that’ll allow it.” Spike said. “Then what the hell do you expect me to do about it, Spike? I’m not a magician I can’t just make her disappear until this blows over.” Angel said. “I know that, Angel. I’m not askin’ you to do that. ‘M askin’ you to blame me.” Angel’s jaw dropped.

“I’m sorry, I think I went crazy for a moment. It sounded like you said blame you.” Angel said. “’Cause it’s what I said. Blame everything on me. Make it seem as if I did this. That I pushed her to do it even as she refused over and over. Make sound as if…as if I practically raped her or pressured her into doin’ this! Bloody hell I don’t care!!! But just make sure I get the fall for it.” Spike said.

“You do realize, that if you do this and if it works…you’ll be put away for a long time.” Spike shrugged. “I’ve got nothin’ but time, Peaches.” Spike said with a smile that never reached his eyes. Angel just looked at his granchilde with…awe? Wait, where in the hell did awe come from? Asked a nagging voice in the back of Angel’s said. Because it’s true. Spike has been able to give her more than I ever could. Angel thought. Spike saw that Angel wasn’t completely believing him. “Buffy is everything to me, Angel. I’d give her the bloody sun if she asked me!” Angel nodded. He clapped Spike on the back and they headed back upstairs.

To their vulnerable fate. Either this plan would or wouldn’t work. But as they each thought about their own aspect if the plan they didn’t know that Riley and Sam would be there either with help or hinder them. But they’ll soon find out.


A/N: OH MY GOD!!!! This is killing me!!! Not really, but I am going crazy with this story.
What? No! by platinumgoddess
Author's Notes:
Wow! I can't believe I got this far in this! But one thing I can tell you is that it's almost over. I think I have about 2 or 3 more chapters so keep reading and review. Also, thanks to all of those that gave me their comments on this, it really makes me feel good, so keep it up! :D
It’s been about two days since Buffy and Spike have been arrested and it’s been all over the news as for once Sunnydale didn’t have anything weird happening. They had gotten a call about their hearing, saying that it was Thursday, two days from today.

Buffy leaned back against the couch and sighed as she flipped through to channels to hopefully find one that wasn’t centered on them. But no luck. She groaned and turned the TV off, tossing the remote onto the table. She then looked over and saw Spike leaning against the wall. She’s noticed that he’s been a bit uneasy lately. He’s been telling her that he loved her more and kissing her more…gentle as if it might be their ask kiss. She had no clue what was going on, but she knew it had to do with Angel too. Because he was more broody than usual. “Hey!” Spike looked up at him and she patted the seat next to her.

Spike pushed himself off the wall and came over to sit next to her. “What’s up, luv?” he asked. “Funny, that’s what I was going to ask you.” He gave her a look. “What do you mean?” Buffy turned toward him.

“You’ve been acting funny for the last…two or so days.” She said. “Funny, how?” “As in, not being yourself. You’ve been a bit moody, almost copying Angel.” Spike opened his mouth to object, but Buffy cut him off. “Shush! I know what I see and I see something’s wrong. So talk to me.”

Spike just looked at her for a moment. He knew he couldn’t tell her the plan. She’d be upset and wouldn’t fall for it. He’d have to do it when it was already too late for it. “’M just startin’ to realize that this could be our last moments together.” Buffy smiled. “If we do go to jail we’d be in separate places. I mean I don’ think they’d let us have a conjugal visit.” Spike said. Buffy gave him a sexy smile.

“Weeelllll. If we really want to send our last days together, we might as well make it more…pleasurable.” Spike looked at Buffy and instantly his eyes darkened. He went to lunged at her, but she jumped up. He turned and looked at her. She stuck her tongue out and Spike growled.

She then ran out of the room and up the steps with Spike hot on her heels.

Spike was able to catch her on top of the steps. He grabbed her around her waist and lifted her up. Buffy giggled. Spike growled in her ear. “I’ve got you now, Slayer.” She smiled. He took her to her room and locked the door behind him. He set her down and immediately she pulled her shirt off. Spike tossed his duster behind her and pulled his shirt off. They both kicked off their shoes and came at each other.

Their lips met in a battle of dominance. Spike used his weight to try and push Buffy back, but she pushed her weight against him as their tongues fought each other off. They then wound up tripping and falling to the ground. Buffy landed her back looking up at a cockily grinning Spike. “I win.” He said. Buffy raised an eyebrow at that. She curled one leg between his and then used all of her weight up against him, causing them to flip over.

Buffy had on hands on either side of Spike’s head on the floor. She grinned seductively down at him. “I win.” Spike smirked up at her. “Actually pet…I win.” She frowned, but then Spike sat up and latched onto her laced covered nipple. Buffy moaned and rolled her head back. Spike held her firmly around the waist as he sucked on her right, lace covered breast then switched. “Sppiike…” Buffy moaned. He pulled back and grinned at her wet cups.

He got up and pulled her with him. Buffy wrapped her legs around his waist as he moved them to the bed while ripping her bra off. He kissed her feverishly before releasing her desire swollen lips to latched onto her rock hard nipples. “Spppiikkeee!!” Buffy arched up into his mouth and he grinned around her breast.

Buffy arched her hips up and started to rub against the bulge in Spike’s pants. He groaned. Then there was a knock on the door and Spike growled. “Buffy?!” “Go away Dawn!” Buffy yelled. “No! I need to talk to you!” Dawn said. “Go away Nibblet! ‘M tryin’ to shag your sister.” “Eeeww gross!!!!” Buffy smacked him on his bare shoulder, he just grinned. He heard Dawn run away. “There was no need for that.” He grinned.

“Yes there was. Then she would’ve heard you scream.” Buffy gave him a look. Spike leaned down and bit down with blunt teeth onto her left breast. Buffy screamed and arched up against him and Spike groaned around the captive flesh. Buffy settled down panting. “Spike…please…please…. I need-

“Shhh. I know what my girl needs. Shhh.” Spike cooed, petting her hair to calm her down. He then reached up and started to kiss her. Buffy’s anxious fingers fumbled with undoing his pants, but succeeded. Spike quickly undid hers and got up to pull them down her legs. He reached up and pulled her soaked red panties off too then took his pants off.

He crawled up the bed to Buffy and she grinned at him. He kissed every inch of skin as he crawled up to her. Once he released her lips from a claiming kiss he thrust home. “Ah!” Buffy arched, pushing him in deeper. “Fuck!! So fucking warm…tight.” Spike clenched his teeth and held himself still, trying to gain control. Having Buffy’s pussy muscles squeeze the hell out of him was surely going to make him come.
Once he got his libido under control he started to thrust long and hard into her. Every time he slammed into her fully her body jutted up and she arched her hips up. “Spike…god! Ugh! So big…feels…ungh…feels so good.” Buffy mumbled.

“Shit…Buffy, pet, luv. God, you’ve got the best cunny ever! So hot…tight and wet for me.” He said in between thrusts. “Fuck! Don’t ever wanna leave your heat. Like…(grunt)…hot silk. Fuckin’ vise.” He moaned. He continued to do long hard thrusts until Buffy lost all intelligent thinking and was just babbling, moaning and mewling. Spike smirked.

He quickened his thrusts, causing the headboard to slam against the wall on ever inward thrust. Spike rested his weight on his forearms as he plowed her into the mattress. “Open your eyes, pet…wanna see you come for me.” She did. Her eyes were unfocused and dark. “So fucking beautiful when you come.” Spike then closed his eyes when she gave him a squeeze. “Spike…wanna…ungh…wanna see you come in me.” He opened his eyes in shock at her. She gave him a pleasant smile that went away when she felt herself just reach her peak. Spike reached down and pinched her clit while giving her a lovely kiss. That sent her falling over the edge and bringing Spike with her. They both swallowed the others screams of pleasure as they continued to kiss.

When they finally separated completely, Spike pulled Buffy on top of him and pulled the covers over them. He kissed her forehead and whispered, “I love you.” When she didn’t answer he thought she was sleep. He was halfway there when he felt a soft kiss press to his chest and a whispered, “I love you, too.” He smiled as sleep claimed him.

About two hours later Spike and Buffy were startled away by pounding on the door. “Buffy! Spike! Get up!!!” They groaned. “Go away!” Buffy yelled. “Buffy you got to get up!!!” Vi called. “NO!” Spike yelled. “Riley’s here!” Kennedy said. “What?” Buffy asked. “No!” Spike yelled. They both got up and got dressed quickly. Buffy ran her fingers through her hair quickly and they unlocked the door to find the potentials looking at them. “Riley’s here?” Buffy asked. “Yea! He showed up in a taxi with some girl.” Mandy said. “Shit.” Buffy walked past them and down the steps.

Buffy looked out the window and sure enough she saw Riley and a woman with reddish brown hair coming up to the house. Buffy swung open the door and came out, leaving it open behind her. “Buffy?”

“What the hell are you doing here?” Buffy asked, meeting them halfway. “We heard what happened on the news. We came to help.” Riley said. “I don’t need your help.” Buffy said. “Obviously you do! Spike’s gotten you in a lot of trouble and I’m here to help.” Riley said. Buffy groaned.

“Go home, Soldier Boy!” Spike yelled from the door. “We need you here, Riley.” Angel said, standing behind Spike. The others came out onto the porch to watch. Riley glared at them. “Why don’t you two come out here and make me! Oh wait, you can’t!” Riley laughed. They both smirked and stepped out of the house and down the steps. Riley’s jaw dropped, as did the woman’s next to him.

Spike and Angel came to stand right in front of them. Spike looked at the woman and flashed her a smile. “’Lo, Sam.” She just stared at him. “Huh? What? How?” Riley asked. Angel raised his hand. “Gem of Amara.” He said. Spike just smirked. “I’ve got an amulet.” Riley frowned. “What?”

Spike grinned at Riley. “I got nice little, mystical amulet, magically inserted into my body. So now, I can do this….” Spike punched Riley in the nose. Riley stumbled back and yelped in pain, grabbing his nose. Buffy sighed. “Spike.” He just grinned more.

“Told you we shouldn’t have come.” Sam said. “We had to.” Riley said squeezing his nose. “Buffy was in trouble.” “And I don’t need you helping me. I’m a big girl.” Buffy said.

Riley looked at her. “I know this was Spike’s idea. Because you wouldn’t be caught speeding like that and get arrest and…being charged with indecent exposure.” Buffy’s cheeks flamed. Spike just clicked his tongue then curled it behind his teeth. “You’d be surprise what she could do, mate.” Buffy blushed harder and smacked Spike on the air.

Then she turned back to Riley. “Listen…I appreciate what you were trying to do, but I don’t need you.” Buffy said. “No matter what you say, I’m going to help.” Buffy groaned and rolled her eyes. Then the taxis behind them honked. Sam turned around and told him to hold on. “I’ll call you later and we can talk.” Riley said. Before she could do anything Riley kissed her on the cheek then walked off. Sam sighed. “It’s good seeing you again.” Sam said. “You too.” Buffy said as she watched Sam follow Riley. “Did that ponce just kiss you?” Spike asked. “Shut up and get inside!” Buffy said walking back up to the house.

The days went by in a blur for the others. They tried to have as much fun with Spike and Buffy, all of them were dreading the worse to happen. Spike had taken Buffy out on the town a few nights and just shagged her silly afterwards. By when Thursday finally came…everyone was in the gloom and it was a stormy day.

Gunn dressed in his best suit and had Spike and Buffy dress causal. Which meant Spike couldn’t wear his usual attire. They had him in a dark blue dress shirt and black dress pants. The others came with them in the limo to the court house. They came in and sat down, finding it partly full. Spike, Buffy, Gunn and Angel waited outside for their case to be called.

When they were called they stepped aside to let a lot of people out. Then they came in. Buffy and Spike followed Gunn to the table on the right. Then the door opened again and they turned and looked to see the state’s district attorney and Officer Carson come in. The district attorney took the table on the left and Carson told behind him, behind the separator. Spike and Buffy held hands as the judge glanced at their file quickly then looked up at them. He was kinda hold. He had salt and pepper hair, combed to the side to try and hid bald spots. He had on half spectacles and was wearing black judge robes. They read the name on the bench. It said, ‘Judge Wilson’.

He waited for the bailiff to finish addressing the case before he spoke out in a loud, but authorized voice. “How do you plead?” Judge Wilson asked. At that moment Spike and Buffy spoke at the same time.

“Innocent.” “Guilty.”

The others gasped and the judge raised an eyebrow. “What? No!” Buffy turned to look at Spike, but he wasn’t looking at her. He was looking at he judge. “Your honor I take full responsibility for everythin’. I forced her to commit to having sex with me in the car and I was the one drivin’.” Spike said. “Spike, what are you doing!?” Buffy hissed. Gunn was confused too. “Counselor you might want to tell your client what the meaning is behind what he’s saying.” Judge Wilson said. “I do. No need.” Spike said. “Yes need!” Buffy said. “I agree your honor.” Riley said standing up. “Spike has always been bad to and for her.” “Riley! Shut up and sit down!” Buffy said. “Buffy you need help.” “Sit. Down.” Buffy said. He sat. Buffy looked at Spike. “What the hell do you think your doing?!” Buffy asked.

“Tellin’ the truth.” He said. “What? No, your not! Your honor he’s lying! If anyone’s guilty here it’s me. I was the one that convinced him to have sex with me while we were driving. And I took over the driving when the cops caught up to us.” “What? No! Your honor she’s just trying to protect me.” Spike said. “Which is what you were doing!” Buffy said. They looked at each other and Spike growled.

“Pet, drop it! I’m takin’ the blame for this so shut your gob.” Spike said. “Um, no! I’m not going to let you take the fall for anything!” “Enough!” The judge boomed slamming his mallet down twice. Everyone got quiet.

“I understand what you are trying to do Mr…” He glanced at the file quickly. “Rayne. But I can tell you know that it’s not working. I can tell by your girlfriend’s reaction that you did not clear this with her or your lawyer.” He said. “No he didn’t your honor.” Gunn said giving Spike an evil look. “So I suggest you save your breath. Though I applaud your effort, it won’t work.” Spike frowned. “From what I see here I think 3 to 6 months would do you two some justice.” “What? No!!” Joyce said getting up. Giles pulled her back down and soothed her. Buffy clutched Spike’s hand harder, as did he.

The judge was about to slam his mallet down to confirm it, but Gunn stopped him. “Your honor wait!” He stopped and looked at Gunn. “Ms. Summers and Mr. Rayne are very important members to the society…to the world even.” Gunn said. “Really?” he asked. “Yes. Just give me time to prove it. Please?” Gunn asked. Judge Wilson thought about it. “Your honor you can’t seriously be considering this.” Asked the district attorney. “They’re just pulling your chain.” Officer Carson said. “From what I remember…this is my court. Am I not correct?” Judge Wilson asked them. Gunn smirked. They nodded. He looked back at the others. “Okay. I’ll give you two months. No more. But Mr. Rayne and Ms. Summers will still be serving their sentence at the same time.”

Gunn sighed. “Thank you so much, your honor!” Gunn said. He nodded. “Two months to prove how liable they are. And Mr. Rayne’s blood condition will be taken care of as well.” “Huh?” Spike asked. “Is there a problem?” he asked. “Um, no. I just didn’ think they’d put that in there.” Spike said. “We take care of our clients, Mr. Rayne.” Gunn said smiling at Spike. The judge slammed his mallet and dismissed the court and brought forth the next case.

Once they were in the hall they could hear the reporters coming down the hall toward them. Carson and another office came and was going to handcuff them. “Oh my baby.” Joyce said. Buffy and Joyce at tears in their eyes as they hugged. The cops just stood back and waited. The reporters came around and the cameras started rolling and pictures started going. They all hugged. Buffy grabbed Spike and kissed him one last time. He smiled at her. “Love you.” He said while Carson cuffed him. “Love you too.” Buffy said as the other officer cuffed her. Then they were led through the crowd and into separate patrol cars.


A/N: OH MY GOD! I can’t believe it!! They’re going to jail!!!!! Well I guess you all will have to wait for the next chapter to find out how they handle it. Sorry.
God, I Miss You.... by platinumgoddess
Author's Notes:
This is a bit, long so bare with me. I have no clue what a prison is actually like, other than from what i've read and seen on TV, so bare with me, please! Also there's a tinie-weenie bit of a mention about rape in this chapter. There will probably be more, but I'll try to warn you ahead of time.
Springton Women’s Prison-medium security………..

They handed her a folded pair of jumpers and sheets and a pillow. “Get dressed in here and come out when your finished.” She the butchish woman officer. Buffy nodded and closed the door. She quickly got undressed and put on the dull blue jumper. She folded her clothes and had her sheets and pillow under her arm. She came out and held her closes out to the officer. She took them and put them in a bag. “Follow me.” Buffy followed her to a desk where she signed Buffy in at. They took away all of her stuff. The only thing she had that belonged to her was pictures, her underwear, her shoes and her socks. Then another officer came over and hand cuffed Buffy’s wrists. They were getting ready to her ankles, but Buffy spoke out. “Those won’t be necessary.” She said. The women looked at her. “We’re not gonna have any trouble with you, right?” asked the first officer. Buffy nodded. They took the cuffs off and they led her deeper inside the prison.

They didn’t say anything to her. Buffy just looked around the halls as she was led to her cell. They got to a gated door. “Open cell entrance door!” there was a loud buzz then a click and the door opened. The three of them walked through and into a circular opening, completely surrounded by cells that went up to three stories.

The women went to the black metal staircase on the side and Buffy followed. They led her to the second ‘floor’ of cells. They walked a little and stood in front of a cell door. “Open up cell 25!” The loud buzz came again and then the click, but it didn’t open. Buffy frowned. Then the second officer pulled out her keys, found the right one, and then unlocked the cell and slid it opened. “Inside.” Buffy walked in and found another woman already inside, sitting up and looking at her from the stop bunk. “This is your cell. You will always report to this cell when we call cell count. You’ll either learn the hard way or the easy way.” The door closed and they walked off.

Buffy looked up at the other woman. She looked to be around 30, but she had a round almost kiddish face. She had light brown eyes with a soft natural tan. “Hey.” She said. Buffy nodded. The woman smiled. “Don’t be afraid. I’m not gonna hurt you.” Buffy sighed and her shoulders slumped. “Thank God.” The woman laughed. Buffy smiled at her. When she calmed down she hopped down and Buffy saw that she was barely taller than she was. She held out her hand. “I’m Marie Sanchez.” Buffy shook her hand. “Buffy Summers.” “You’ve got a good grip Buffy.” She smiled.

“So what are you in for?” “Something stupid. Speeding, indecent exposure, crap like that.” She smiled. “What are you in for?” Buffy asked. Marie shrugged. “I killed my brother.” Buffy’s eyes went wide. “Don’t worry it was a good reason. The little bastard was abusing his wife and she came to me for help. She really killed him, but she was a young little thing, like you, so I took the fall.” Buffy’s face softened. “Awe, that’s so nice.” Marie smiled.

“So…I guess I should tell you everything.” Buffy smiled. “Please?” Marie began explaining the rules.

********************

Bluesfield Men’s Prison-medium security……….

Spike followed the two male officers with his dark blue jumper and a T-shirt underneath. They took all of his things, but let him keep his smokes and some pictures. They cuffed his wrists and his ankles and led him to his cell. Spike looked around and could smell a lot of things. He scrunched up his nose and focused on one smell only…the cells.

They came to a stop at a gate door. “Open cell entrance!!” There was an odd buzz then a loud click and they pushed the door opened. Spike followed them into a rectangular clearing. He saw that all of the prisoners were out of their cells and were just socializing. They all watched him as the officers led him up to the second balcony of cells and stopped at the 20th one. It was already open, just like the others. They uncuffed him and gave him a shove. Spike turned around and growled at them. “Close cell 20!!” The door slid closed in Spike’s face. The officers smirked at him. They turned and walked away. Spike looked around and found he was alone. He got up on the top bunk. He rested his hands behind his head and laid back looking up at the dirty ceiling.

“Hope you’re having more fun than me, luv.” He said quietly. He closed his eyes and took a nap, keeping his senses on high alert.

********************

Springton Women’s Prison-medium security………..

“I think this is the best part out of everything here. Yea, this place is a piece of shit, but…we got a nice court yard. The girls can work out, play, talk…make deals even.” Buffy stopped. “Make deals?” Marie looked back at her and smiled. They had started talking in the cell about the prison when the guards called for yard time. So as they walked out and into the sunny yard Marie finished explaining things to her.

“You really don’t get in much trouble do you?” Marie asked. “I do, but it’s different. Plus where I come from we don’t do drugs, most don’t even live long enough to find any.” Buffy said, walking again.

Marie fell in step with her. “What do you mean?” she asked. “Well we have quite a few mysterious deaths around. I try to stop it.” Buffy said. “So what? You’re a cop or something?” “Or something. More like a people’s savior.” “Then what are you doing here?” Buffy shrugged. “Judge wouldn’t listen to us.”

Marie sat down on the bleachers. “Us?” she asked. Buffy sat down next to her and smiled. “My boyfriend.” Marie smiled. “Well he must be some guy if he gets you smile like that with just a slight mention.” Buffy nodded. “He is. Strange, but very nice. He tried to take the fall for everything, but I wouldn’t let him.”

“Awe, that’s sweet. So he’s in jail too?” “Yep. Both of us. He’s like my soul mate. I don’t even think we’ve even spent a day apart.” Buffy said. “Wow, so this is gonna be killer on you two.” Buffy nodded.

Then a thick, pale skin woman made her way over to them. “Hey, Mar. Who’s the Blondie?” Buffy raised an eyebrow. “Blondie?” “Yea, usually when you arrive here you get a nickname. I guess yours is Blondie.” “Oh how original.” Buffy said. “It wasn’t me that made it. It was Namer.” “Namer?” Buffy asked. Marie smiled. “Burt this is Buffy. Buffy this is Burt. My only friend in this place.” Buffy and Burt nodded toward each other. “’S alright if I call you Blondie?” “Sure.” Buffy said. “Now who’s Namer?”

“Well everyone in here has either a nickname or title to them. Namer is that small chick in the corner. No one bothers her, because there’s no reason. She keep to herself.” Buffy nodded. “Um, over there…the black chick. I think her name is Kelly, but no one calls her that. They just use her title. Gamer. She organizes every game. She was the one that got us to have game night three times a month. Where the guards bring in all these game boards and junk for us to play.” Buffy nodded. “Neat.” “Yea, but it gets a little scary.” Burt said.

“Like her!” Burt pointed to a muscular chick that had a little group with her. “It’s best to stay away from her. Her name is Tank, well her nickname. No one knows her real name, only Namer. Tank is a real bitch. You even look at her wrong and you’re in the medical ward.” Buffy nodded. They continued to point out different people that did certain things. Buffy nodded and was learning quickly about the prison.

********************

Bluesfield Men’s Prison-medium security………
.
“Pssst!” Spike twitched. “Pssssstttt! Hey!” Spike opened his eyes and turned around to the door. He saw some little man looking at him through the bars. “What do you want, mate?” Spike asked. “You the new guy?” Spike nodded. The man stuck his hand through the bar. “I’m Itch.” Spike sighed and got down and shook Itch’s hand. “Spike.” He said.

He nodded. “Everyone around here’s calling you Pretty Boy.” Itch said. “Thanks, but I already got a nickname.” Spike said. He smiled. Spike gave the man a look. He was a bit twitchy, as if he had an itch or something. “What did you want?” “Nothing. Just checking in with yea. There’s a few things you gotta know around here.” “Yea? And what’s that?” Spike said. “Don’t piss of the guards. If you piss of the guards your life will be hell in here.”

“Well thanks.” Spike turned around. “Wait! There’s more.” Spike turned back around. “If you piss of the guards and a prisoner the guards will take the prisoners side and let them do anything they want to you. And trust me…not a good thing.” Itch’s eyes then got dark and unfocused. Spike frowned. What the hell is wrong with thi-OH! He understood now. Spike snapped his fingers in front of Itch’s face. He shook his head and looked up at Spike.

“You okay, mate?” he asked. “Huh, yea. Yea, I’m fine.” Spike sighed. “Does anyone mess with you?” Spike asked. Damn Buffy and her goody self. And damn this soul!! “Uh, not really. Only when they get bored. But it’s better. They just kick me around, have me run errands. Hit me.” “That’s not right.” Itch shrugged. “What can I do.” Spike sighed. “I’m probably goin’ to regret this, but…. Just stick with me Itch. I’ll keep you safe as best I can.

“Oh, I can’t let you do that. Those guys’ll get real pissed off.” “Let me handle them. They don’t need to pick on someone smaller than them.” Itch smiled. Spike cringed a little. Itch had some black teeth, (rotted) and mostly yellow ones. “Well I’ll see you out in the yard.” Itch disappeared down the way. Spike smirked. Spike looked up at the ceiling. “You won’t believe this, pet."

********************

Springton Women’s Prison-medium security………..

Buffy and the girls just sat and chilled on the bleachers. Then suddenly she was called. “Prisoner 08-25! Report to the cell hall! You’ve got a visitor!!” Buffy looked at the women. “Wow, already.” Marie said. “Just go through that door and take a right.” Buffy nodded. She got up and saw that everyone was watching her. Buffy put her head down and walked a little faster.

When she got to the cell hall door, two female guards were waiting for her. “Put her hands through the hole.” The one on the right said. Buffy put her hands through the hole and read her tag. ‘Shannon’. Buffy looked at the other guards tag and hers said, ‘Eliza’. They cuffed her wrists and told her to stand back as they opened the door. Buffy promised to be good if they didn’t put the ankle cuffs on, so they didn’t.

They led her down the hall to a big room with windows and benches. Sitting at one of the benches Buffy saw people waiting for her. She smiled. They closed the door behind her and she rushed to him. Joyce got up and hugged her daughter. “No touching!” said a loud voice. “Oh hush! This is my baby!” Joyce said. “Mom.” Buffy said. They went over and sat down. Joyce was with Giles, Angel, Faith, Xander, Willow, Tara and Anya. Buffy smiled. “I am so glad to see you guys.” Buffy said. They all smiled at her. “How’s Spike?”

“We don’t. We’re going to see him after you.” Angel said. Buffy smiled. “So how are you doing?” Giles asked. “Okay, so far. This place is a bit scary, but I met two girls here that seem okay. Oh! And I have the nickname Blondie.” Faith laughed. “Well that’s original.” “That’s what I said.” They smiled again. They just sat there and chatted about things. They even gave her some pictures from her room.

Then the two guards came back and told them time was up. Joyce and the others hugged Buffy one last time. “I’ll bring Dawn and the girls next time.” Buffy nodded. “When will I see you again?” Buffy asked. “Probably next week.” Angel said. “Good.” “Oh, here you go.” Angel gave her a slip of paper. Buffy looked at it. “What is it?” “Spike’s address.” She beamed up at him and hugged him. He grinned. Then Buffy left and the guards took her back to the yard.

When Buffy got back outside and to the bleachers where she left her companions they smiled at her. “SO how was it?” Marie asked. “Really good. I got to see my mom, my ex and most of my friends.” Buffy said. “You still keep in teach with your ex?” Burt asked. “Yea. We were high school sweet hearts.” “Aw, that’s nice. So tell us more about your boyfriend.” Marie asked. Buffy smiled. She sat down and looked through her pictures before she found the one of Spike and her.

Marie whistled. “Now that’s a looker.” Buffy smiled. “You think so?” Buffy asked. “Yes-sirree!” Buffy laughed. “What’s his name?” Burt asked. “Spike.” Buffy looked at the picture and smiled to herself. “You two look cute together.” Marie said. “Where was this taken?” Burt asked.

“It was a fair in Sunnydale, where I live. He was being a baby about it, but I dragged him along. He actually had fun. He even won me a Mrs. Gordo.” “Gordo?” Burt asked. “My stuff pig. I have a Mr. Gordo and now a Mrs.” They smiled. “Do you know where he is?” “Yes. My ex, Angel…” Buffy flipped through the pictures until she found one of her and Angel. “That’s him. He gave me the address.” “Wow! He’s a hunk! Man you’ve got good taste in men.” Buffy smiled. “Why’d you guys break up.” “Complicated.” Buffy said. “Aren’t they all.”

As the girls continued to talk they called for lunch and everyone went inside for lunch. The lunch room was HUGE. Buffy had never seen anything so big. It was bigger than her school’s lunch room. But it was pretty dull in there. Even though they had like a dozen big windows there was no color. Everything was either a dull blue or a gray of some sort. Buffy and the girls got their lunch together and were walking through zigzags to get to their table. But as they passed one table, one of the girls tripped Buffy.

But being the Slayer, Buffy caught herself. She turned her body around and caught her lunch as she fell to the ground. A lot of people cheered. Buffy got up and looked at the girl that tripped her. She just smirked. “Oops.” Buffy turned around and continued following Marie and Burt. Once they got to their table they sat down.

“That was awesome! How’d you do that?!” Burt asked. Buffy shrugged. “Just happened.” She lied. They started to eat. Buffy expected it to be horrible, but it was pretty good. They ate and talked. They each told something about their previous life, but Burt and Marie really wanted to hear about Buffy’s life. Then Tank came over to the table with her group.

“Yo, Blondie.” Buffy looked up. “That was a neat trick you did earlier. You think if I gave you treat you’d do a flip for me.” They laughed. Buffy just stared at them. “Tank, we don’t want any trouble.” Burt said. “Shut up Skid!” Burt quieted down. “Hey! Don’t talk to her like that.” Buffy said. “Don’t worry about it Blondie.” Burt said. “No! You are a human being. If anything your better than this sorry excuse for a woman.” Buffy said. “Buffy!” Marie hissed. “Is that so?” “Yea.”

Buffy stood right up to Tank and it took like three of her to equal one of Tank. Tank smirked. “Decker, you wanna put this girl in her place, before I punch her through the ground.” “My pleasure.” Decker came up and Buffy saw that she was the one that tripped her. “Come on, Blondie, put’em up?” Buffy crossed her arms over her chest. “I’m not gonna fight you.” Buffy said. Decker smirked. She punched Buffy in the gut. Buffy doubled over, but quickly recovered. Damn! For a girl she’s got a hell of a punch! Buffy thought. Decker punched Buffy in the face and she stumbled back. Everyone in the lunch room was watching, even the guards. They don’t step in unless things get out of hand. They were all chanting ‘fight, fight’. Over and over again. Decker punched Buffy two more times, before Buffy had enough.

Decker went to right hook Buffy, but Buffy caught her wrist and head butted her hard. Decker stumbled back and fell on her butt, with a bleeding nose. “Fuck!” Decker yelled. Buffy wiped her head. “Told you I didn’t want to fight.” Buffy said. Then the guards came down. “Break it up!” Buffy held her hands up and backed away. “Tank, take your crew and go elsewhere. Leave the new one alone.” Said one of the guards Tank looked Buffy over before she snapped her fingers and her group left. Buffy said down. “Holy hell! You got her with one hit!” Burt said. Buffy shrugged. “I use to box.” She lied. “Awesome!” Marie said.

********************

Bluesfield Men’s Prison-medium security……….

“Open cell 20!!” Spike looked up and saw a pretty buff guy come in. The door stayed opened. The guy looked at Spike. “You’re on my bed.” He said in a deep voice. This guy looks like a Riley and Angel hybrid. Spike snickered. “Sorry, mate it’s mine.” Spike said. “No it’s not. That’s were I sleep.”

“No. That is where you sleep.” Spike said pointing to the bottom bunk. “Listen Pretty Boy, I’m the Boss around here and I say that that’s my bunk.” “I’m not chur Pretty Boy, mate. So why don’t you just piss off!” Spike said, losing his temper. The guy cracked his knuckles. The guys quickly grabbed Spike and threw him out the cell. Spike slammed into the railing and groaned. “I don’t know who you think you are, Pretty Boy, but I think I need to put in your place.” Now all the inmates and guards were watching. “I don’t know how many times I’ve got to tell you. I’m. Not. Your. Pretty Boy!” Spike said standing up. The guy took a swing at Spike, but he caught it and punched him in the nose and broke it. The guy yelped in pain. Spike grabbed his arm and threw him down the way. “My name’s Spike and only Spike. I don’ respond to anything, else. Got it mate?” Spike asked. The guy glared at Spike, but nodded. Spike went back into the cell and got on the top bunk. “Wanker.” He mumbled.

About an hour later one of the guards came for Spike. “Get up Pretty Boy!!” Spike didn’t move. “Hey! Pretty Boy I said get up!” Spike didn’t move, still. “He won’t answer to that.” Said the guy on the bottom bunk. “What?” the guard asked. “He won’t answer to it. Only Spike.” “I don’t give a fuck what he wants. Get your ass up! You’ve got visitors.” Spike got up immediately. He jumped down and held his arms out. The guards cuffed his wrists and ankles then led him out of his cell, downstairs, through the cell entrance door and down the hall to a big open room. They uncuffed him then shoved him in the room. Spike turned around. “Hey!” He yelled at him, but all he heard was laughter. “Spike?”

Spike turned around and saw Joyce sitting next to Angel, Giles, Faith, Willow, Xander, Tara and Anya. He smiled. He made his way to them. Joyce greeted him with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Spike sat down and looked at Angel. He didn’t say anything to the others. “How is she?” he asked. “She’s holding up, pretty good. She said so far things are okay. She met two women there, they seem nice.” Spike nodded as he listened. Angel then smiled. “She complained that dull blue didn’t look good on her.” Spike smiled at that. “Good, she’s good.” He said.

“But how are you?” Joyce asked. Spike shrugged. “’Ve been worse.” Spike said. “Just got finished beating a bloke up ‘cause he thought he could boss me around.” “Spike.” Joyce said. “What? He needed it! Called me ‘Pretty Boy’.” Faith and Xander snickered. He looked at them. “’Snot funny!” They laughed. They talked with Spike and gave him some pictures, just as they did Buffy.

When the guard called time they got up. Angel gave Spike the address to Buffy and they left. The guard took Spike back to his cell and Spike climbed up on his top bunk.

About 6 or 7 hours later that called lights out. Spike looked up at the ceiling and sighed. “Hope you’re sleepin’ okay, luv. I know I won’t be sleepin’ well. Kept sleep without you next to me.” He smiled to himself. “I could be doin’ naughty things now.” He laughed a bit. Most of the inmates could hear Spike.

“Hopefully Captain Forehead and his crew’ll get us out of here. Or at least you, pet. I don’t want to think of you in a place like that.” Spike said. He sighed. “God, I miss you.” He closed his eyes after a moment and slept.

********************

Springton Women’s Prison-medium security………..

Buffy got into her bed as they called lights out. “Night, Buffy.” Marie said. “Night.” Buffy said. After a moment of silence, Buffy thought Marie was already sleep. Buffy looked at the wall next to her. She smiled. “I hope you’re okay Spike. Hopefully making more friends than enemies…but knowing you you’ve already made an enemy.” She smiled at that. “I hope you sleep good, baby. But I won’t be able to. I need you next to me to sleep. It’s weird not being able to tell you to stop with your wondering hands that you have.” She laughed a bit at that. Some of the inmates could hear Buffy. Marie looked up at the ceiling, listening to Buffy. “Hopefully Angel will get us out of this. Well mostly you. You’ve changed so much that I couldn’t stand you in a place like that.” Buffy sighed.

“Hopefully things will work out…” A pause. “God, I miss you.”


A/N: I know this was a bit long. But I had to set the ground for Buffy and Spike and where they were at. But the next chapter may be a bit confusing. Don’t forget to review, review, review!!
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=27839