Apocalypse Revisited by Alexbaby101
Summary: *seven years after chosen, six after NOT FADE AWAY*Buffy is in Rome, Spike is in England, and Angel in L.A. They need to come together when all hell breaks loose, including original characters most from Spike's past. Will Spike get past his demons to be with Buffy? Does Buffy wantto be with Spike?
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Buffy/Other, Spike/Other, Character Death
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 2296 Read: 3605 Published: 05/09/2008 Updated: 10/14/2008
The Call by Alexbaby101
IN ITALY, Buffy walked through the cobblestone streets of Italy. This would be the last fight with the Immortal, they were over for good. She continued her walk until she came to the apartment. She walked into her apartment and was greeted by Dawn. "Hey", she said not even looking up. "Hey", Buffy responded with a sigh.

"Let me guess, another fight with the Immortal."

"Yeah"

"How long are you gonna do this with him"

"No more"

"It's been happening for the past six years"

"Well it's not gonna happen anymore"

With that Dawn shook her head and turned her attention to the TV. Buffy walked in her room and pulled her hair down. She took of her shoes then removed her jacket. Buffy then proceeded to the bathroom. She removed her cloths and stepped into the shower. She looked down and saw tiny droplets of blood dropping from her stomach. The warm water stung her cut. Why couldn't she find a good guy, one that wouldn't hurt her? She felt the scars left on her neck by Angel. She caressed them for a moment before turning off the water. Out of the shower, Buffy wrapped a towel around her. She then started putting a bandage on her stomach wound.
Buffy wrapped her towel around her and walked back into her bedroom, she opened up her dresser. The first thing she saw was a red shirt. She stared at it. Spike. Her heart instantly jumped a beat at the thought of him. The things he said to her just a couple nights before he died. She pulled out a PJ set and started to put it on until she heard Dawn scream. Buffy ran out into the living room and what she saw stopped her right in her tracks. It was Tara staring right at her. It was Tara looking very alive.

"What the hell", Buffy said.

"Quite the opposite", responds Tara

"I need to tell you something Buffy", She continues after seconds of silence.

"W…what", Buffy asks.

"You need to gather up the group, something really bad is coming"

"How bad?"

"So bad the Powers are sending spirits to not only you but Angel and…"

"And who?"

"Don't worry about"

For the next hour Tara explains why exactly Buffy is needed and where she is needed. As Tara leaves, Buffy thinks about this. Angel, she's gonna see him again. Buffy can't help but wonder why Tara wouldn't answer her question about Spike. She just looked at her.


IN ENGLAND, Spike sat at the bar in a club watching the girls dance and talk. Their perfumes strong against his nose. He gets caught up watching a girl dance. Her long blonde hair whipping around as she moved. Buffy. He continues to watch her until he sees another girl, this time brunette flirting with some guy on the other end of the bar. Her smile reminds him of Alex. He looks away. It's been about three years since he left her and he still felt guilty. Spike sighed then ordered another drink.
He looked up at the woman who just sat down next to him. He was shocked. Stunned and shocked to Anya sit in front of him. He shook his head as she looked at him.
He wiped his eyes as if it was a hallucination. He looked back up and she was still there.

"Your dead, Andrew told me", He nearly shouted.

"I am dead, I'm just hear to deliver a message"

"What message"

"You need to go back to California"

"No I can't go back there", Spike responded thinking of Alex.

"Alex needs you Spike"

"How do you…"

"I'm dead but not stupid"

"You've been watching me", Spike says with a coy smile.

"I've been watching everyone so don't think you're special"

"Why does Alex need help?"

"She's dead, Spike"

"How"

"She won't be dead for long", Anya said ignoring the question.

"But…"

"Don't ask questions, just go to L.A and find Angel, he's needed"

"But…"

"No, Buffy will meet you there and then you guys will figure out what you need to do"

Buffy, something triggered inside of him. He'll see her again, after so long he'll finally see her. But Alex, what happened to her? She died, but how? Why wouldn't Anya answer him? Guess He just needs to see what would happen.


IN LOS ANGELES, Angel sat in his room, doing his usual brooding. After the big battle all he had left was Gun and Illyria. No Fred, no Wesley, and worse of all no Cordy. Angel got up to get a drink of blood, when the microwave beeps, he takes out the porcelain mug and moves back into the main room. That's when he sees her, the brunette curls and the slim frame. It was Fred, unmistakable. She turned to him and smiled then said hi.

"What are you", angel asked

"A spirit sent by the PTB", Fred answered

"For what reason"

"Got the hotel back, that could be very useful"

"Fred, why were you sent here"

"To warn you"

"About what"

"About the apocalypse"

"What's new?"

"Worst then all the others, so bad the PTB are sending various spirits to the greatest
demon fighters in the world"

"Like who?"

"Spike and Buffy"

"oh"

"Your job is to round up whoever is left in your little group including Spike, if Anya did her job right he should be here in a couple days."

"And Buffy"

"She has people scattered all over the world that she needs to get together she'll be here soon enough"

After the conversation Fred disappeared and Angel was left still very confused. Angel then walked downstairs and called Gun. About ten minutes later Gun walks in with Illyria. It's time for Angel to explain everything.


IN LOS ANGELES, Alex lay on the ground burn marks scarred her face and body, the stake still pointing out of her chest. Dylan stood up, his eyes stinging with tears. She was gone there was nothing left for them to do. The whole group formed a circle around Alex. Zoe bent down and pulled the stake out. She stared for a moment. Her white gown was all torn and dirty, curls had escaped the bun in her hair. Her eyes filled with tears.

"It’s all my fault", Zoe says.

"How", Joey asks

"I should've known"

"You were brainwashed, you couldn't have known"

Zoe looks at Dylan. She lips the words 'I’m sorry'. He just looks at her and shakes his head. Not only has Alex been his best friend for over ten years, but he loved her. He looked back at Zoe. She had been Alex's best friend since childhood. Then it hit him, Zoe was alive again. He smiled at her and walked over to hug her. He watched as she cried her eyes out. She thought it was her fault but it wasn't. Before he knew it there was a blast, and Joey and Zach were sprawled out on the floor. Another blast and he and Zoe were unconscious as well.
End Notes:
There will be plenty of spuffiness just as soon as they meet again.

REVIEWS/COMMENTS PLEASE
I can't write more unless I know some people want more
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=30908