Sexy horny Slayer by burnkitty
Summary: Sequel to Pissed off horny slayer. Spike gets busted watching Buffy at the Bronze. She follows him home and well then the fun begins....again.
Categories: Porn with Plot Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 5602 Read: 6701 Published: 06/07/2008 Updated: 09/13/2008

1. 1. by burnkitty

2. 2. by burnkitty

3. 3. by burnkitty

1. by burnkitty
Author's Notes:
Ok, a long time coming I know. Was a little stuck on what I was going to call this one but thankfully the title came to me. Over a cup of hot chocolate no less. *grins* Thank you all so much for your reviews, they really do encourage me to write more.
It had been a few days since Spike had seen Buffy. Sure he knew she was still patrolling the area every night and had blatantly passed by his crypt every time just as he knew she would. It was all apart of the game. Spike didn’t mind so much except every time he heard her scurry past or caught a hint of her scent, his cock would twitch with excitement. Hell, just thinking about their last encounter made him hard.

Spike had grown tired of playing Kitten Poker, one of the vamps were really starting to wear on his nerves. So tonight he decided to head over to The Bronze instead. Might even get lucky enough to rip some minion apart. The last thing he expected to see when he walked in was hotness itself dancing up a storm with her friends on the dance floor. Gracefully weaving though the crowd, Spike headed up to the balcony for a better vantage point. It was empty except for a pair of horny teens franticly groping at each other on one of the couches in the corner. Smirking to himself, Spike realised they already reeked of sex. Leaning against the banister he directed his attention back to the dance floor. What a vision she was. He could tell that she hadn’t been on patrol, not yet. The fire engine red halter top hugged her in all the right places and her breasts were jiggling lightly as she swayed her hips to the music. Her hair was up in a tight ponytail which indicated she indeed intended to go patrolling after her little dance-a-thon. And that arse! It was covered in those hot black leather pants and was that a skimpy red thong he just spied above her pant line? Spike felt that familiar twitch in his pants and he couldn’t help but stare down at the blonde lustfully. He knew that he was letting his eyes bore into her and she would probably figure out that he was there, but at that moment he really didn’t care.

Buffy had indeed decided that she was most defiantly going patrolling tonight. She would of gone a lot earlier if Willow hadn’t insisted that she come out to ‘loosen up’ as she put it. So she had agreed, not wanting to offend her friend. Besides she could always go patrolling later right? She had skilfully tucked Mr Pointy in her leather jacket and Willow had placed a protection charm on the jacket for ‘just in case’. It was draped over the chair she was sitting on next to Xander. He had insisted that was not dancing due to his two left feet. So Willow and Buffy had taken to the dance floor, moving themselves in time with the techno beat.

As one song merged into another Buffy suddenly felt the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end. Someone was watching her. A familiar someone. There was only one person she knew that could make her feel like that. Spike. Swinging around with the beat she dipped her hips down to the floor as she flicked her head up in the direction she thought the feeling was coming from. Skilfully her eyes scanned the area quickly almost missing the back of Spikes familiar duster.

*That creep was spying on me!*

Anger boiled to the surface as she subconsciously twisted back to Willow. She motioned that she was leaving the dance floor, vaguely seeing her friend nod. Buffy’s mind was set on one thing. She was going to teach that vampire a lesson he soon wouldn’t forget.

Spike ran from the Bronze, laughing. He could tell by the look on her face that he had pissed the slayer off by getting spotted like that. Wasn’t his fault really. He didn’t know she was going to be there tonight. Didn’t matter though. The game was on once again. Spike’s laugh turned to a smirk as he bolted back to his crypt. If he knew her as well as he thought he did she would be soon on her way to see him. Possibly to belt the crap out of him. Slowing his pace down to a walk he could see his crypt in sight now. Pushing open the door he shut it, knowing that Buffy loved to kick it open and went to the fridge. He knew if he wanted to play he would need his strength. Figuring he would have enough time, he pushed a bag of blood into the microwave and pressed start.

He was right.

When Buffy burst though the door, Spike was calmly sitting in his leather chair, knees hooked over the side of one arm rest and staring at the TV. Completely ignoring her, Spike pretended to be engrossed on what was playing on the TV. He could feel the anger dripping off her like a wet sponge but he could also smell a hint of arousal she always had when he pissed her off.

“Spike.” She barked out. Stifling a chuckle he turned to her with a shocked look on his face. This seem to infuriate her more.

“Don’t you daresit there and pretend you don’t know why I am here.” Oh, he knew why she was there all right. Buffy was still standing in the doorway her hands resting on her hips and eyes glaring. He realised that she had put on her leather jacket since last time he had seen her.

“Why love I don’t know what you are talking about.” Spike knew he was pushing his luck as he stood. He could now see the stake she had tucked securely in the side of her jacket. He also noticed that she was toying with the tip of the stake with her fingertips while her eyes bore into him.

“You know exactly what I am talking about.” She hissed. Spike shrugged his shoulders, pushing Buffy to her limit. He could see her eyes burning with fire as she started screaming at him.

“You were fucking stalking me. I saw you at the Bronze!” Buffy suddenly lunged forward, catching Spike by surprise. She drove him back into the nearest wall, the stake she had been toying with now positioned over his undead heart. It took all of Spike’s will power not to grab Buffy in defence. Instead he raised his hands up in a surrender position. Stakes near the heart always made him nervous. Even when its Buffy holding it.

“Honest pet, I didn’t know you were going to be there.” Spike kept his voice low and steady, letting a hint of his seductive British accent slip in.

“Liar!” She hissed again, pressing the piece of wood closer to his chest. She was determined not to fall for his trickery.

“Honest.” Spike’s voice came out in a bare whisper, his eyes awash with fear. Buffy took one look before her anger started to dissolve. Trying to look past his beautiful pools of blue, Buffy leaned forward, up on her tiptoes. So close in fact Spike could feel her hot breath on his cheek. She was trying to hold herself together, trying not to fall into him again.

“I swear, if I EVER find out…” She was cut off by Spike’s lips crashing onto hers. Without thinking Buffy closed her eyes as she kissed him back, letting his cool tongue invade her mouth. She felt herself move her hand the stake was in and let Mr Pointy clatter to the floor. Then she felt Spike’s arms envelope around her, pulling her into him. As wrong as this was Buffy realised it felt so right. She could feel his hardness pressing into her, making her shiver with delight. She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him even closer. Fighting every fibre of need coursing though her, she made herself push back from him in an attempt to form a coherent thought.

“Spike.” His blue eyes looked down at her, almost reading her mind.

“Sh. Feel, don’t think.” Buffy was too weak to resist him. He ran his hands down her arms before kissing her again. Spike felt her relax against him, her arms curling around him tighter. She wanted him, she needed him. Even if it was for just tonight.
End Notes:
So the smut begins! Please tell me what you think. *puppy dog eyes*

A big thanks to DragonFlyLady for telling me I spelt "scent" "sent". I promise its all fixed now!
2. by burnkitty
Author's Notes:
So first off I totally apoligise for taking SO DAMN long to post this...please forgive me. This chapter is totally one for the girls, you will know what I mean after you read it.
Done a banner up as you may see, its a first for me so I hope you like.
From the previous chapter…..

“Sh. Feel, don’t think.” Buffy was too weak to resist him. He ran his hands down her arms before kissing her again. Spike felt her relax against him, her arms curling around him tighter. She wanted him, she needed him. Even if it was for just tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Buffy felt like she was tingling all over. The way Spike was letting his fingers glide oh so softly and gently over her back was making her weak at the knees. She reached her arms upwards, her fingers now tangled in Spike’s blond hair. She felt Spike lift her upwards and Buffy instinctively wrapped her legs around him, causing Spike to groan. Her heat was overwhelming. Buffy pulled away, her breasts heaving as she sucked in one breath after another. Spike seized the moment to move his attention to her neck, kissing and nipping it either side, moaning in his ear. Buffy pushed herself into him, wanting him to be inside her.

Feeling Buffy’s urgency, Spike in that same moment became deathly still. This isn’t what he wanted. He wanted to move her, make her cry his name over and over again in pure bliss as she cum. Not just to fuck him to fill her moment of need. He looked at her; his blue eyes brimmed with disappointment. He was confronted with Buffy’s confused green eyes staring back at him.

“This isn’t right.” Spike muttered more to himself then Buffy. He untangled her legs before lowering her feet to the floor. Running a hand though his now tussled hair, he walked towards the entrance of the lower level of the crypt.

“Feel, don’t think.” Buffy suddenly whispered behind him. Spike stopped dead in his tracks at the sound of his own words being uttered by another. He silently cursed himself for using them on her. He could now feel Buffy’s breath on his shoulder and as much as he hated, a shiver washed though him. He couldn’t deny her. Buffy lifted her hand and placed it on Spike’s shoulder, urging him to turn to her. As he turned, his gaze was unrecognisable. Buffy let her hand graze over his cheek. Suddenly, Spike’s face shifted to his trademark smirk.

“Wanna play?” He drawled. Buffy raised her eyebrows at the vampire.

*What the hell?*

Spike wiggled his eyebrows at Buffy playfully before sliding down the ladder to the lower level in one swift motion. Buffy not willing to back down to a challenge took one deep breath to steady herself before climbing down the ladder slowly. Turning, she could see Spike rummaging though a box next to the bed. Buffy didn’t notice however, Spike slipping something under the pillow closest to him on the bed before he stood, shrugging his shoulders.

“Now, luv. Where were we?” He walked towards her, his stride full of cock and swagger he usually fermented when he was in her presence.

“Well?” Spike whispered lustfully. He could see Buffy was still unsure, even though she had followed him down here. He could sense her insecurities, her need. When she didn’t answer he roughly pulled her small frame into him, his lips crashing to hers once more.

Some how Buffy’s jacket ended up as a puddle of fabric at her feet as she pulled at Spike. Oh how she wanted him. His cool hand slid across the small of her back, toying with the bottom of her top which was making Buffy moan in pure need. Then her top was gone too, the only acknowledgement was the brief air between their lips as the fabric pulled over them. Spike’s hand then found Buffy’s bare breast, cupping it with his hand before letting his thumb run over her soft nipple. Hot shivers flushed though Buffy and she could already feel that her thong was soaked though.

Spike moved his lips from Buffy’s mouth trailing kisses once again down her supple neck in just the way he knew how she liked it. A loud moan tore though the room as Spike’s cool lips reached Buffy’s breast that he held in his hand. He lavished the nipple with his tongue before sucking the whole thing into his mouth. Another throaty moan escaped Buffy’s lips. How could he possibly make her feel so turned on without so much more then kissing her upper body was nothing short of amazing.

Buffy felt herself being lifted before feeling the softness of Spike’s sheets on her back. She felt a pillow being placed under her head in such a gentle loving way she opened her eyes. Looking up at Spike who was hovering above her, she could see the look of pure endearment lighting his face. Her focused shifted however when she heard the familiar rattle of a chain. Spike looking down at her noticed the look of fear in her eyes.

“Do you trust me?” He asked simply.

“Yes.” Buffy heard herself whisper back.

The cool metal bit into Buffy’s wrists as each cuff was secured snugly to her. After Spike was sure the cuffs were done up right, he sat back on his heels, taking in the spectacular view before him. Never in his wildest dreams did he think he would see Buffy like this. Her chest rose and fell rhythmically as she looked up at him, expectantly.

Now to solve the mystery of that red thong.

Spike shuffled down the bed to Buffy’s feet where he slowly removed each boot before letting them fall to the floor. Next he moved his hands up her calves before grazing her knees until finally caressing her inner thighs. Spike let his fingers graze the outside of her mound evoking another moan from Buffy. He snaked his fingers upwards towards the button of her pants before popping it open and undoing the zipper. He slid the pants from her hips, away from her dripping pussy and revealing her red thong in all its true glory. He growled in appreciation as the last bit of her pants slide off her feet, falling to the floor. Unable to resist, Spike let a digit caress over the front of her lace.

Buffy yanked at the chains, her eyes yearning for more. Not one to deny the woman beneath him, Spike let his digit slip under the moist fabric and into her hot folds. Buffy tried to bite back a moan as his finger nudged her sensitive nub. Spike moved himself into a better position, right in between Buffy’s legs. He leant up towards her swollen lips and crushed them lustfully; pulling out from under the pillow the surprise he had hidden there earlier. Buffy responded to Spike’s heated kiss, completely unaware as Spike brought the toy down to hide under his legs. He let his finger slide down into her heated core, breaking the kiss and enjoying the look of pure pleasure spread across her face as he did so. Deciding the thong had to go; he withdrew his finger and ripped the tiny cloth from her waist, tossing it to the floor like garbage. Grinning, Spike noticed that Buffy was perfectly bare with the exception of only a tiny triangle of hair positioned perfectly above her mound. Spike subconsciously ran his tongue over his top lip as he examined her before he dipped his head down to her sweet smelling sex.

They moaned in unison as Spike slid his cool tongue down her perfectly shaped folds. Spike then gently urged Buffy’s legs apart, a sharp un-needed intake of breath as a show of pink peeked out from behind her lips. He then opened her folds up with his hands, her pink nub begging to be sucked and her hot hole screaming to be fucked. Spike greedily lapped his tongue over her nub before sucking into his mouth. He could feel Buffy trying to pull at the chains again, her breath coming out in pants. It was time. He pulled the slender blue vibe out from under his legs and managed to switch it on low with one hand. A low humming could be heard but he was sure that Buffy still had no idea what he had in store for her. He left her clit throbbing and peeked up between her breasts. A look of confusion looked back at him and he smirked back. The look was soon replaced with a look of awe as Spike let the vibe touch her moistened lips.

Using one hand to spread her, Spike used the other to taunt Buffy with the vibe. He ran it over her nub, making Buffy thrust her hips up with need. Just as he was sure she was about to spill he moved it downwards to her entrance. He let the tip slide in before turning it up to medium. Buffy moaned again as Spike teased the entrance. He finally pushed it all the way in, the vibrations sending her crazy. He pulled it almost all the way out before ramming it back in at the same time as he crushed his lips to her nub again and sucked, hard. Buffy yanked on the chains and howled in response.

“Ohhh….Fuck.” Buffy swore. She franticly tried to thrust her hips up as Spike drove the vibe in and out of her while still assaulting her clit with his tongue and mouth. The vibe then stilled for a moment before it vibrated faster.

*OMG he just turned it up on high.*

Spike plunged the vibe in and out of her again never once slowing the intensity he was giving her. Buffy could feel her orgasm building. She was moaning and gasping for breath all at the same time. She was so close now almost ready to spill over when Spike pushed the vibe up to the hilt and held it in with the palm of his hand. Tonight was all about her.

Then suddenly Buffy shrieked Spikes name, her body started to shake violently as he orgasm hit her full force. He raised his head up just in time to see her eyes flutter and her pull her head back. As she came down off her high Spike slid the vibe out of her and switched it off before tossing it to the bed. With one more lick to the sensitive area he sat up and once again took in the view. Buffy’s breath was ragged and her head was lolled to one side on the misshaped pillow. Her eyes were now closed and her entire body limp. The only movement was from her chest as it rose and fell, making her perky breasts jiggle gently.

Spike quickly scooted off the bed and undone the cuffs. As each one was undone she sleepily rolled to one side and pulled them closer to herself before curling up in a ball. Sighing Spike hung his head. He didn’t see the slayers eyes flutter open or the cheeky smile spread across her features. He only felt the lapels of his jacket being tugged down roughly and his lips being crushed on Buffy’s.

Tonight was going to be a long night.
End Notes:
*Bats eyelashes* So do I get rewarded with nice pretty reviews?
3. by burnkitty
Author's Notes:
Ok first off I am so so sorry that it has taken me so long to get this done. RL has played a main cause in the delay so again, sorry. This chapter was inspired by three lovely ladies who gave me three evil prompts. So no I didn’t forget and everyone is in there. *pokes tongue out* So there. Check and see.

Heniettaholden gave me the prompt of a chicken feather (I was like WTF when she said it but I asked for a prompt and that’s what she gave me), Dragonflylady’s prompt was spanking (coz we all need a good spanking) and Sotia’s prompt was anal. (every good smut fic needs anal right?) God bless the Cbox! So this chapter is for you three ladies coz with out your prompts I don’t think it would of ever got done, or been as naughty as it has become. Enjoy!
From the previous chapter…..

Spike quickly scooted off the bed and undone the cuffs. As each one was undone she sleepily rolled to one side and pulled them closer to herself before curling up in a ball. Sighing, Spike hung his head. He didn’t see the slayers eyes flutter open or the cheeky smile spread across her features. He only felt the lapels of his jacket being tugged down roughly and his lips being crushed on Buffy’s.

Tonight was going to be a long night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Buffy’s kiss was soft and warm, Spike felt as though he could get lost in it forever. He felt Buffy’s small hands pushing off his duster and letting it fall off his shoulders before he flicked it dismissively to the floor. He heard the snap buttons pop open on his shirt and he make quick work of dismissing the unwanted garment to the floor also. She let her fingers dance over his bare chest before urging him to move on top of her. He complied with one swift and fluid movement, their lips still battling, sharing their passion with one another. He let his hard on rub into her heat, aching to be inside her, to fill her. In a blur of motion Spike suddenly felt himself being flipped over to his back and the cold steel of the cuffs surrounding his wrists.

“What the bloody hell?”

“Wanna play?” Came the silky reply. Spike growled, pulling against the chains and raising his head up to look at Buffy. She wore nothing more then a cheeky smile as she hovered above his chest. She then slid her tongue out and flicked his right nipple causing Spike to moan and throw his head back onto the pillow in frustration. He closed his eyes and concentrated on Buffy’s hot, wet kisses that she was feathering down his chest, to his hips then down to the top of his pants. He felt Buffy’s tiny fingers pulling at the button, her hot breath warming his hardness. Then just as he thought she was going to give up he felt the denim fabric being tugged down and off. Now lying before Buffy naked, Spike felt totally exposed and vulnerable to her.

He felt Buffy move back up the bed until she settled in between his legs. The anticipation, Spike realized was almost killing him. Buffy was in no hurry though. In fact she was enjoying the slow torture she was delivering to the vampire. She let her fingers entwine around his hardness before stroking it gently. Spike sighed at her touch, her warm fingers around him enough to drive him crazy. He yanked at the chains again and Buffy begun to stroke faster. He knew Buffy was enjoying this way too much. She slipped her free hand around his balls, feeling them with the tips of her fingers. Spike moaned, caught up in the sensation Buffy was giving him with her hands.

Suddenly Buffy’s hand stopped. She moved her hands away and Spike whimpered in protest. But then the most unusual sensation started tickling the tip of his knob. He felt it as it moved downwards, making him squirm and made his mind spin. Spike lifted his head up to see Buffy lightly flicking a chicken feather over his hardened shaft. She smiled back at him, her green eyes sparkling as she ran the feather down his length. Spike threw his head back, enjoying the sensation but wondering where on earth she found the feather. He groaned and thrusted his hips up as he felt the feather flick back and forth.

“Now now Spikey, be a good boy.” Buffy cooed at him as he felt her hand back on his balls, the twin sensation driving him crazy. He felt the soft wispy ends of the feather run over his tip again, teasing it. He inhaled deeply, still smelling Buffy on the pillow behind his head. He barely felt the small huff of hot air on his tip before Buffy engulfed it in her hot mouth.

“Oh. Fuck. Buffy.” Spike panted. He could feel her bobbing up and down on his cock now and Spike thought for sure he was going to explode. When Buffy suddenly stopped again, he pulled at the chains in frustration, growling at her teasing. He could feel her smiling as she removed her mouth from him and he knew she was enjoying this way too much. He felt her weight shift on the bed and looking up he could see Buffy positioning herself above him. Their eyes locked and Buffy grasped his shaft and guided it to her waiting heat. As the tip pushed into her folds they both sighed as Spike began to slowly fill her. Lower and lower Buffy sank until her pussy lips kissed Spike’s skin. Buffy stilled, allowing herself to adjust to his size. Spike desperately wanted his hands to be free right then, but he knew he had to play the game by Buffy’s rules.

She was truly a vision, it was practically breath taking, he realized. He watched as Buffy slowly began to ride him, a small, blissful smile playing on her lips and for the first time in a long time she looked relaxed and happy. Her inner walls began to flutter against him and Spike pulled at the chains again. Buffy rested her hands on Spike’s chest, rocking faster, her eyes hooded with pure lust. The scent of sex was making Spike dizzy as he felt Buffy’s orgasm take hold, he fought the urge to come himself, again. Buffy cried out and shuttered against him, riding out her release before finally slumping down on his chest. Her head rested under his chin and Spike lifted his head up, placing a kiss on top. The tenderness took Buffy by surprise and she laid there for the longest time, trying to catch her breath, her mind trying not to think. When she finally rose, Spike felt himself fall out of her heat before she moved off him and the bed. For a moment, Spike feared that she might just leave him there, cuffed and all. He shouldn’t have worried though.

Buffy reached up and undone the first cuff and the second that Spike felt his hand free, he was touching her, caressing her soft skin. Buffy moaned in pleasure, struggling to undo the other cuff. Spike’s hand finally fell free and he used it to pull her into him, enveloping her lips with his. Spike gently urged her to straddle him and he could feel the blood pounding from her heated bliss. He ran is fingers lightly over her back, their kiss becoming more forceful and needy. He let his hand move down to her smooth backside, grasping one cheek with his hand. Spike could feel the blood pumping steadily under her skin. Before he knew it he had lifted his hand and slapped her on the very cheek he had just held in his hand.

“Omph.” Buffy’s mouth tore away from Spike’s. But he was surprised to see the look on her face. Her eyes twinkled, and she flicked her tongue over her lower lip.

“You’re a bad, rude man Spike.” She sat up, her heat surrounding his pulsing cock. Spike smirked back up at her.

“You better believe it baby.” He slapped her arse again and Buffy squealed with delight, wiggling on top of him. Spike groaned, he couldn’t take it anymore. He grabbed her hips and flipped her over onto her back, pulling her legs upwards to rest on his shoulders, letting his cock rest on her swollen nub.

“Mmm.” Spike purred as he rubbed himself against her, making her pant. He then guided himself to the one spot he knew would end him and slowly pushed in. She slowly let him fill her and Buffy moaned in pleasure once more. Spike let his cool finger find her nub, rubbing it as he began to slowly thrust himself into her depths. He could feel the friction building inside not only himself but Buffy as well. It was too fast, too quick. He had to make it last. Even if it almost killed him.

Spike moved his hand up to Buffy’s left breast, feeling the flesh in his hand. It was so soft and tender. He pinched the nipple lightly between his finger and thumb experimentally. Buffy groaned in response and Spike pinched it again, harder. Spike gazed down at the sight before him. He couldn’t help himself. Buffy had her eyes closed, her breath coming out in short, raggered pants in between her moans of pleasure. Spike felt like the luckiest being on earth at that moment. Here he was with the woman he loved and she was giving herself to him. At least for the moment. He wanted this night to be burned into her memory so she would never forget, so he was never forgotten.

Spike was so lost in his thoughts that he almost missed the unmistakable flutter around him before Buffy spilled over the edge again. She cried out his name over and over as she clenched herself around him, tempting him to cum with her. He resisted, not wanting things to end between them just yet. As he felt her coming down, he withdrew and lowered her legs to the bed which were shaking slightly. His cock throbbed painfully, begging to be released. He watched as Buffy came down off her high, her chest rising and falling, her eyes closed. She opened her eyes and looked at him with wonder. She could see that he was still hard, that he hadn’t cum with her.

“I was wondering if you could get on your hands and knees please luv?” He asked hesitantly. He expected her to say no but when she promptly rolled over and waved her white arse at him, he marveled at the sight. He grabbed a cheek in each hand, feeling the flesh. Growling, he guided himself to her heat once more her inner lips kissing his tip again. Spike pulled his right hand up and slapped her exposed cheek. Buffy let out a squeak and thrust backwards. Spike groaned as he was slammed into her. He then slapped the other cheek and watched as the cheek reddened and heard Buffy squeak again at the sensation. He then grasped her hips and started thrusting himself into her. Hard.

Any other time, Buffy would have been horrified at the long and loud throaty moans that erupted from her. Spike seemed to be rubbing her in ‘that’ spot. He could feel his fingers tracing her puckered hole, sending sparks of electricity though her. She began to quiver as he let a finger slide inside, her inner muscles spasming as he pushed it in and out of her in time with his cock. He slid in a second finger, it slipping in easy from all her juices and this sent her over the edge. She felt herself jerk uncontrollably, screaming out her release. Screaming Spike’s name. Spike became still inside her, but still worked his fingers until she stopped moving. His mouth hung open in surprise but he still worked to please her. Withdrawing himself as she came trickling down, he ran is tongue over her puckered hole. Buffy moaned again, not quite believing how good it really felt, but knowing she wanted more.

“God, I need to be in there.” Spike whispered, his voice husky with need. Buffy moaned as he focused on her second entrance, teasing it, stretching it and driving her crazy at the same time. When he was satisfied with his work, he sat up and placed himself on her entrance.

“Relax Slayer, your gunna love it.” Spike cooed, pushing himself in. Buffy forced herself to relax, to not resist the slight burning pain as he pushed himself inside her tight hole. She didn’t notice Spike reach down and grab the discarded vibrator until he slid it inside her. Buffy moaned in satisfaction, the sensation of being so full was amazing. Then, Spike began to move inside her and Buffy felt as though she was going to fall apart.

Buffy’s moans were driving Spike crazy and he knew he wouldn’t be able to hold out much longer. Hell, he didn’t know how he had held out as long as he had. Her tight entrance clamped around him like a glove as he drove himself in and out of her, keeping the vibrator still. He watched as she curled the pillow into a ball and moaned into it. With the last bit of sanity he had, Spike turned the knob on the vibrator which sent him spilling over the edge with a roar. He cried out her name, over and over as he shook and shuttered against her. He felt Buffy start to shake, and her legs gave away. She slumped to the bed, moaning, swearing and shaking. He pulled the vibrator out and off before tossing it aside. He would have to remember to keep it close by in the future.

Spike fell down beside her, letting his arm fall over her. She didn’t move or asked him to move away. She just lay there. Finally, she rolled to her side and half heartily tugged at the blanket underneath. Spike quickly pulled it up to her shoulders before gingerly laying back down. He could soon hear the soft sounds of her sleeping. Tomorrow, he knew, she would be back to hating him again. But for the moment he had this and this for the moment would do him.
End Notes:
So I hoped you all liked my ending...had to make it nice. Going to be concentrating on TL (with any luck) so an update should be up shortly.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=31251