Upside Down by Aaleahya
Summary: When Buffy meets an almost famous band and plays drinking games, bad things happen. Waking up with a killer headache and realizing that she had a one night stand Buffy decides to just forget about it until two months later she is left with something that turned her world upside down.
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 3331 Read: 4465 Published: 08/23/2008 Updated: 08/29/2008

1. News by Aaleahya

2. It's Official. by Aaleahya

3. Shock by Aaleahya

News by Aaleahya
Author's Notes:
Please review and tell me what you think!
She couldn’t believe it. Pregnant and single. How could this happen? They were careful. Well she hoped they were. Feeling like she was going to break down and cry she picked up her cell phone and dialed her best friends number.

“Wills, I’m pregnant.” Letting the tears fall free down her face Buffy cried feeling lost for the first time in years.




Two months earlier.

“Wills come on I can’t believe you dragged me to this concert!” Buffy giggled at her friends antics. Willow had a big crush on the bassist for Dingo’s Ate my Baby, so when she won two tickets plus backstage passes Buffy was invited to go. Not wanting her friend to be alone she decided that it would be fun a girls night out with thousands of other women screaming in her ear. The band was good plus the lead singer was to die for. Bleach blond hair and piercing blue eyes and the accent, oh how could she forget the accent.

“Oh come on you know you want to meet Spike!” Willow squealed when they started to get closer to the backstage. Buffy couldn’t deny that, she did want to meet the salty goodness.

“Passes?” A security guard questioned them raising an eyebrow at them. Willow smiled triumphantly showing him both of the passes. When the guard was satisfied with the passes he opened the door for them and let them pass through.

“Oh my I think I am going to faint!” Willow waved her hands in front of her face and took deep breaths.

“Wills calm down! These guys are not even that famous yet! Just be cool.” Placing her hands on her friends shoulders “Deep breaths.” Willow nodded calming down.

“Okay lets go!”

Hearing loud music and cheers down the hallway Buffy knew tonight was going to be wild.

“’Lo ladies. You must be the radio winners?” Buffy’s fantasy man was standing right in front of her talking.

“Yeah that’s us! Call us radio winners!” Willow giggled then blushed bright red.
“Or you can call her Willow and I am Buffy. Quite a party you got going on in there.” Buffy raised her head towards the direction of the room where the laughter and music was coming from.

“Why don’t you two lovelies come in and join the fun?” The man walked in the room pointing back to them.

“This here is Willow and Buffy, they are the concert winners. I hope you make them feel comfortable here with us.”

“Hello ladies I am the Xan-Man I play the keyboards and this is Oz he’s the bassist and that is Angel the guitarist, and you already met Spike the lead singer. That fine woman over there is Anya the band manager.”

“And Xander’s girlfriend so don’t hit on him!” The blond named Anya smiled sweetly.

“Well let’s get this party started!”




Two hours later Willow was busy chatting with Oz and Buffy was playing a drinking game with Spike and Angel.

“Okay I’ve never slept naked.”

“Oh that was lame!” Angel said after downing a shot. Buffy giggled nearly falling off her seat when Spike downed three shots.

“Buffy, I am going to grab a taxi and get home.” Willow called from the couch.

“I’m gonna stay a little longer mmkay?” Buffy gave a thumbs up sign.

“Are you sure?”

“Yea! Spikey said he would give me a ride home in his limo!”

Willow nodded and said her goodbyes and walked out with Oz. Buffy turned back around to find Angel gone and Spike staring at her.

“Where did Angel go?” Buffy gave a confused look.

“His bird called. You want to go for a ride?”

“Yeah!” Buffy got up to fast making her head spin. Stumbling a little bit Spike steadied her with his hands around her waist.




“So pet where to?”

“Hmm, my apartment!” Buffy giggled looking up at the ceiling finding it interesting. After giving the driver instructions Buffy sat back enjoying her buzz.

“What do you do for a living?” Spike looked at the ceiling with Buffy trying to find what was so entertaining.

“I run my mom’s art gallery. She passed away two years ago.” Buffy looked down and into Spike’s blue eyes.

“Sorry pet, my mum passed away too.”

“What about the rest of your family?” Buffy questioned.

“I never met my da, I used to live with my uncle. He’s the only I got now. What about you pet?”

“Well my dad left us, and now it’s just me and my sister Dawn.”

The driver stopped the limo pulling up in front of a big apartment building.

“Let me take you up to your place.”

“Okay.”

“Do you want to come up for a bit?” Buffy noticed Spike’s eyes turn a darker shade of blue. He nodded his head not saying anything. Buffy led him into the apartment complex and lead him to the elevator. When the doors slid closed Spike pushed Buffy into the wall and started kissing her.

“Ooof” Buffy muttered before Spike’s lips were on hers. Moaning into the kiss Buffy opened her mouth letting Spike’s tongue massage hers. Pulling apart when the elevator dinged Buffy grabbed Spike’s hand and led him to her apartment. Unlocking the door as quickly as possible when Spike’s hands were all over her.

Opening the door and pulling Spike in by his the collar of his shirt Buffy slammed the door closed and was on Spike.

Was she really going to do this? Sleep with a complete stranger? Yea she was.




Waking up to her cell phone ringing Buffy groped around on her nightstand for the nuisance. Finding it she looked at the caller ID debating if she wanted to answer it.

“Hello?”

“Buffy! Last night was amazing! So how did it go with Spike?” Willows chipper voice seemed ten times louder, man did she have a hangover.

“What? Hold that thought Wills.” Buffy picked up her blankets and realized that she was naked and alone. Putting the clues together she realized she had a drunk one night stand with Spike.

“I think I slept with Spike.”

“WHAT?!” Willow screeched.
End Notes:
Should I continue?
It's Official. by Aaleahya
Author's Notes:
Thank you everyone who reviewed! They made me suppppper happy!
“Willow I think I am getting fatter.” Buffy frowned looking at her stomach.

“Buffy you don’t even know for sure if you are pregnant! It could be a faulty test!”

“No I know I am pregnant, no period and morning sickness.” Buffy poked her stomach out trying to imagine what she would look like when she got bigger.

“So when are you going to tell Dawnie?”

“When I know for sure, I have a doctor’s appointment at two today so can you watch over the gallery for me please?” Getting frustrated Buffy looked away from the mirror and walked over to her bed. “What am I going to do if I am pregnant? Being a single mother is not going to be easy. Look at my mom Wills, me and Dawn put her through hell!” Buffy collapsed on the bed staying silent.

“I think you will be a great mother. That baby will have the two greatest aunts it could ever ask for! Plus all the support and love a baby needs.”

“I hope you are right.”




“Is there a Buffy Summers?” A elderly nurse walked out into the waiting room looking inside a manila folder. Buffy stood and walked over to where the nurse was standing.

“I’m Buffy Summers.”

“So what brings you in today?” The nurse started walking back to where the private rooms were.

“I’m here to uhh… get an ultrasound.” Buffy flushed. Why was she embarrassed? Millions of women go through this!

“Ok I need you to slip this gown on and take off all of your clothes, just open the door when you are finished so I can check your blood pressure and all of that good stuff.” The nurse smiled kindly.
Changing quickly so the nurse wouldn’t be waiting long Buffy opened the door and smiled at the nurse.

“First I have a couple of questions, when was your last menstrual cycle?”

“About three months ago.”

“Are you on any kind of birth control, or any other type of medicine?”

“No.”

“How about the father, is he part of the picture?”
Buffy hesitated. What do you say to that, oh I got completely drunk and slept with an almost famous rock star to wake up the next morning naked and not really remembering the whole night!

“No, he’s not part of the picture.”

“Okay I am going to take your blood pressure, listen to your heartbeat and lungs.”

The nurse finished quickly giving Buffy a clean bill of health with a steady heart rate and good blood pressure.

“Dr. Lockey will be in here shortly.” The nurse gave Buffy a small pat on her shoulder and left the room quietly. Looking up at the ceiling Buffy tried to imagine life with a kid. It was going to be tough but she wouldn’t give up. She didn’t even want to think about what she should do about Spike. Hearing a knock on the door Buffy was pulled out of her thoughts.

“Hello Buffy, I’m Dr. Lockey.” The doctor stuck her hand out and shook Buffy’s. “The nurse says you are here for a ultrasound correct?” at Buffy’s nod she continued. “What I am going to do is give you a pelvic exam to see if you are pregnant, then do a couple of labs to make sure everything is healthy. So just lay back and relax, if you have any questions just ask away!”

Putting her legs in the stirrups was when Buffy started to feel awkward. Reality hit her hard, she was pregnant plain and simple. Holding back the tears, Buffy was truly lost for the first time since her mother’s death.

“It looks like you are pregnant, I would say about seven weeks along.” Dr. Lockey smiled at Buffy. “We just need some labs and I will give you some prenatal vitamins, schedule your next appointment and you will be on your way!”

Feeling like she wanted to cry and laugh at the same time, Buffy just followed Dr. Lockey to the lab room. Twenty minutes later she just wanted to go home and hide under the covers until it was time to have this baby. Scheduling her next appointment with her vitamins in her hand Buffy walked out of the hospital not feeling a thing.



“Buffy! So how did it go?” Willow perked up from her chair at the front desk.

“I’m officially pregnant got the vitamins and everything!” Buffy smiled half heartedly. “I don’t know when I am going to tell Dawn. Maybe I should just call her when I am in labor and tell her ‘Hey you’re an auntie!’”

“Everything is going to be fine Buff, you’ll see!” Willow hugged her best friend.




Buffy sat down on her couch looking at her cell phone debating if she should call Dawn now. She really didn’t have the courage or the energy to do this! Turning on the TV and flipping to the news, Buffy turned the volume on low and decided to call Dawn now, or she never would. She didn’t have enough time to back out because Dawn answered on the second ring.

“I was just about to call you! I think we have some mental telepathy going on here!” Dawn giggled.

“I have something I need to tell you Dawnie, and I’m not joking about this. I’m pregnant.” Buffy looked at the TV waiting for Dawn’s response, but the world fell away when she saw a bleached blond with a brunette draped all over him on the news.

“Buffy! Hello?! Answer me!” Dawn screeched.

"Let me call you back." Hanging up the phone Buffy turned the volume up higher.

"Lead Singer of the band Dingo's Ate my Baby has officially gone to rockstar status. He was seen in a L.A. Club last night with girls hanging all over him sources say." The TV anchor continued on with the band's success.

"Didn't take him long to move on."

Buffy's cell phone started to ring breaking her from her reverie. Answering it she didn't even get a hello out before Dawn was screaming in her ear.

"You can't just say that you are pregnant and then say let me call you back! It's not how it works. Who is the dad? I wanna know right now!" Dawn sounded angry.

"He's kind of a rock star." Buffy pulled her phone away from her ear listening to the yells coming from the phone.
End Notes:
Once again thank you everyone who reviewed!
Shock by Aaleahya
Author's Notes:
Wow! Thank you to everyone who is reviewing! It makes me super happy!
Buffy sat in the dimly lit gallery planning out what art she was going to put out for the art showing. Waiting for Willow to come in to help her with hanging and moving the furniture and hanging the new art. Hearing the front doors opened Buffy turned to greet who ever came in. frowning she didn’t like what she saw.

“Buffy, how nice it is to see you!” Riley had a big grin on his face.

“Riley.” Buffy gave a tight lip smile.

“How have you been? I’ve been great got some land right on the outskirts of New York, beautiful place you should stop by some time.” Riley leaned on the desk staring at Buffy’s chest and not her face. What was she going to do when her chest did get bigger along with her baby belly? Buffy stood up and walked around the oval desk to stand next to Riley.

“I’ve been good some minor changes, but good still.”

“You look good! Little bit heavier around your stomach but good. Looks like you’re getting a little gut there Buff!” Riley grinned as if it softened the blow. Buffy’s face dropped This BASTARD! letting her face fall Buffy put her hands on her hips preparing to yell, she was angry.

“I’m PREGNANT you, you big douche face!” Not being able to come up with something more intelligent.

“Oh sorry Buff, didn’t mean to hurt your feelings.” Riley shrugged his shoulders offering another stupid frat boy smile. “Maybe I should come back later.” Riley turned on his heel walking quickly towards the front doors.

“And for your information it’s a food baby!” Buffy yelled to his retreating back. Seeing Willow walk in the door Riley just opened Buffy sat down heavily in her chair.

“What was that all about?”

“Riley said I was fat. It’s a food baby, I’m not showing yet! I refuse to buy maternity clothes until my belly is poking out of the bottom of my shirt and the buttons on my pants are popping off!”

“Ok whatever you say Buffy, we are going to go shopping soon I don’t care if it’s a food baby. I saw so many cute maternity clothes in this little store today on the way here!”

Buffy frowned was she already showing? Three months and showing. How big was she going to get?

“I’m gonna get stretch marks!” Buffy wailed out of the blue.




Spike lifted his head slowly from the pillow. Seeing the room spinning he put his head back down.

“Am I dead?” He asked to no one in particular.

“No”

“Bloody hell! Oz! What the hell are you doing in here man?” Spike pulled the sheets up a little trying to hide some more of his naked form.

“I’m going to New York for a couple of days, take some time off. Wanna go?”

“What are you going to New York for?” Spike sat up against the head board.

“To go see Willow, get to know her better.”

“Why don’t you just call her mate?”

“Just feel like going to New York, maybe you should to. Talk to her best friend.” Spike got a confused look on his face.

“What are you talking about mate? Why would I want to talk to her best friend?”

“Well I’m assuming that you slept with her?” Spike was still looking confused.

“They were the radio contest winners, you and Angel played drinking games with her, then you took her home.” Oz elaborated.

“Bloody hell.”




“Let’s get some music going!” Willow said from the top of the ladder. Buffy smiled at her friend who was balancing a painting while trying not to look down at the ground. Buffy flipped on the radio stopping when she heard a smooth song come on.

You're ruling the way that I move
And I breathe your air
You only can rescue me
This is my prayer
If you were mine
If you were mine
I wouldn't want to go to heaven


Swaying gently to the music Buffy smiled, she always loved this song. For some reason it always calmed her and made the worry and stress disappear.

“You know maybe you should play the baby some music. I hear it calms them when in the womb.”

“Wills my baby probably doesn’t even have ears yet!”

“Just saying, so I was thinking since you are all preggo maybe I should move in and help out since Dawnie is in college. I just don’t want you to be alone.” Willow grinned when Buffy’s features softened.

“That would be great! Wills! I’m so excited now! Let’s move you in this weekend! Why do you want to move in now?”

“My lease is up.” Both of the women giggled then got back to work.”




“Hey Oz!” Willow blushed when she answered her cell phone.

“Hey, me and Spike are coming to New York tomorrow.”

Willow froze. Oh crap. What do I say?

“Uhh, okay why the sudden visit?”

“Just wanted to fly to New York. Is there a problem?”

“What? No, no problem at all! What makes you think that there’s a problem? ‘Cause there isn’t!” Willow babbled.

“Now I am definitely thinking there is a problem.”

“No, there isn’t one. It’s just that I am moving into to Buffy’s this weekend so I might not be so available!” Good cover, partly the truth. Oh God what am I going to tell Buffy? “Listen I gotta go, so let me call you back in a little while.” After saying their goodbyes Willow walked to the storage room where Buffy was taking inventory.

“Hey Buffy I have some kind of shocking news.”

“What is it Wills?”

“Oz and Spike are coming to town.”

"What? I think I heard you say Spike and Oz are coming into town, but my hearing could be going."

"I did say that."

"Helllooo Anyone here?" A womans voice called out.

"Just a minute, I'll be right there!" Buffy called back. "Willow what am I going to do?"

"I don't know, maybe you should just tell him."

"He probably wone't believe me! I can barley even remember the night, why would he?" Buffy left the back room walking torwards the front. "Sorry abo- DAWN!" Buffy's face lit up.

"Hey big mama!" Dawn walked the few remainig steps to her sister and gave Buffy a hug. "How is my litle niecephew doing?"

"Niecephew?"

"Yea it's new it's niece and nephew put togeher!"

"Well we are both fine! What about you? Any boyfriends, husbands anything crazy to go along with your crazy college life?"

"None of the above! So why don't you tell me about this baby daddy?"

"Well he's coming into New York some time soon. Want some coffe?" Buffy grinned.
End Notes:
The lyrics are from Sade- Cherish the day. The song isn't mine!
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=32277