An Ending And A Beginning by Wiccian_Angel
Summary: What would have happened if Buffy had ripped the amulet off of Spike at the end of chosen?
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes Word count: 3445 Read: 4982 Published: 11/22/2008 Updated: 11/28/2008

1. Running Out Of Time by Wiccian_Angel

2. Room Two-Sixteen by Wiccian_Angel

Running Out Of Time by Wiccian_Angel
Author's Notes:
Thank You to DawnOfMe for the superb banner.

Behind every great fanfiction writer there is a great Beta
Buffy could see the walls crumbling around them. If she was going to get them both out of there they needed to move and fast.

“Spike we have to go.”

Spike glanced at the stairs. “Go on, then.”

Buffy realised he wasn’t planning on coming. She couldn’t lose him, not now. “No. No, you've done enough. You could still...” She trailed off, seeing she wasn’t getting through to him.

Spike knew she had to go; he couldn’t quite understand why she hadn’t yet. “No, you've beaten them back. It's for me to do the cleanup.” There he’d made it nice and simple. The last thing he wanted was for her to feel guilty.

Buffy’s eyes remained on Spike. She vaguely heard Faith call out to her, insisting she leave now.

Spike heard Faith’s call. He figured he’d pitch in, trying to get her to go now, before the whole place collapsed. “Gotta move, lamb. I think it's fair to say school's out for bloody summer.” He grinned, damn near tempted to go anyway as she made yet another protest. He had always loved her defiance. “I mean it! I gotta do this.”

Buffy watched as Spike raised his hands as if to stop her approach. She needed for him to know. Buffy laced her fingers through Spike’s, a flame starting, the heat almost unbearable but none of it mattered in that moment. Their eyes locked on each other’s.

“I love you.”

Spike almost kissed her right there. She had said it. All those times of trying to get her to admit something and now she had. Now, when he was dying of all the times. Spike thought for a moment. He knew she wouldn’t leave if he accepted it.

He couldn’t. He wished he could be selfish enough to say he loved her and let himself accept the her love that he’d be wanting for so long, but he couldn’t. He had to make sure she got out safely.

“No, you don't. But thanks for saying it.” Spike felt another tremor go through the floor. The violent shaking caused Buffy’s hand to lose its grip on his. She had to get out of her. “Now go!” he ordered.

Buffy could hardly believe what he’d done. He’d rejected her love. Not that she should be surprised but she didn’t buy it. In that split second, she made a choice. She grabbed the amulet, giving it a sharp tug. It fell to the floor. She grabbed Spike’s arm she pulled him slightly and then they both raced up the stairs only stopping when they realised Spike would find it almost impossible to get out with the sun.

Spike grabbed a blanket they had brought earlier; he gave a nod to Buffy indicating he was good to go. They ran as fast as they could, leaping over gaps of building’s and taking a leap off of one to land on the roof of the bus. They almost went flying off it as Principal Wood slammed down on the brakes.

They climbed off as the bus stopped. Spike rushed inside as the back doors were opened. After about ten minutes, everyone was back inside the bus and all the revealed windows had been recovered as best as possible with the other’s coats leaving Spike still covered with his blanket, slouching down slightly. So Spike sat in the back seat, finally Buffy joined him. They sat in comfortable silence as the others were either tended to or discussed what to do next.

Buffy sighed, turning fully to Spike. “Are you mad at me?” The idea of Spike being annoyed with her for stopping his sacrifice had been nagging at her more then once already. She supposed the best thing she could have done was to ask him.

Spike looked startled as his head whipped towards Buffy. He had certainly been in deep thought. He shook his head as her question registered. “No, Buffy, I’m not mad at you. I was just sure that’s what I was supposed to do; can’t say I’m not still aching from the burns on my hand but still, I’ll be undead long enough to see another day, luv. What about your hand?”

Spike reached for her hand. He carefully looked at it, as he made sure it wouldn’t be too sore. “It’s practically nothing, pet. Slayer healing must be a fun thing to have, yeah?” Spike’s grin was almost boyish with the combination of emotions churning in his eyes.

Buffy gave a nod. “It is the speedy slayer healing part of the package…Spike at the house before I started a sentence, I started saying maybe when this is all over and you cut me off. Do you want me to tell you what I was going to say?” Buffy saw Spike give a nod. “I was going to say maybe when this is all over, we can try and be together. The offer still stands, Spike, you just have to accept it. Or decline it. I just wanted you to know.” Buffy got up, moving to the seat in front, her hand resting on the head rest as she talked to the person in that seat.

Spike watched her as she went. He knew if he needed to, she was near enough that he could grab her and bring him back to him, claiming her lips with his. His thoughts continued racing. Did he actually risk having her and loosing her? If he did lose her, it’d tear him up inside but she wanted to be a couple. Isn’t that all he’d wanted? For her to give him that shot? That chance? It had been, it still was, she could do almost anything now. She could have a normal life. As normal as a slayer’s life could be anyway, and she wanted him! It was unbelievable and yet he yearned to be able to believe it.

His decision was made as his eyes remained on Buffy. He wasn’t one to give up too easily when it came to love. He’d accept her offer. The urge to grab her and kiss her was certainly strong but he resigned himself to waiting until they found somewhere to stay for the night. A smirk spread on his lips for a short moment as he considered how to tell her in very simple terms that his answer was undoubtedly a yes.

Spike almost cried out in joy when they stopped at a motel several hours later. He wasn’t one for patience, and he’d almost let his impatience get the better of him. He’d planned how to tell Buffy in fear of just blurting it out in nervousness, not that he ever would. He just happened to be worried about it happening.


He picked up his discarded blanket and his rucksack. Not exactly the best thing to be carrying seeing as it would probably get rid of anything that was left of his big bad status but he needed his clothes and other items he had packed. Glad the sun had gone down a while ago, Spike made his way in to the motel behind the others.

Spike raised his scarred eyebrow as he found everyone talking to each other, some raising their voices as Giles way apparently trying to come to an agreement with the motel manager. Spike waked up beside Buffy. “What in bloody hell is going on around here?” he asked.

Buffy turned to Spike. “Apparently there aren’t enough rooms available, so some people are going to have to share. I honestly don’t know what they’re getting so hyped up about; pretty easy to decide who to sleep with, ya know?”

Spike shrugged. “Suppose it is, but some people might not want to sleep with others, pet.” Spike waited almost bouncing on the balls of his feet as everyone milled about. Eventually, Giles handed the manager a few notes.

Giles cleared his throat. “Right, well if I can have your attention for a few minutes, we have a slight problem. There are only a certain number of rooms available and some that will have only two or three beds, but a few have just one queen size bed so I suggest you get yourselves organised and partnered. Decide between yourselves who wants which room.”

Giles picked up the room keys as Xander asked if he would in fact mind paring with him, giving him a grateful look as he accepted. Giles had to fight the urge to roll his eyes and Andrew piped up unable to find many other men to pair with. Feeling a little guilty, he invited him to stay in the room with Xander and him. He’d just have to ask for a cot to be set up.

Buffy had given a glance to Spike before calling out that she’d take a room with a queen size bed and that she’d share with Spike. She knew she probably should have asked Spike first but she figured that he wouldn’t mind and if he did then…well she didn’t know what she’d do. She took a key off Giles with a grateful nod.

Spike almost couldn’t believe what Buffy had just done. Was she ever going to give up on surprising him? Of course, it gave him the perfect way to tell her his answer but the fact she had answered for him and that she just assumed that he would share a room with her was making him a little concerned. He went to catch up with her as she started to move back to her backpack. It was time for them to have a little chat.
End Notes:
Feed my Muse please? You know each bit of feedback is appreciated :)
Room Two-Sixteen by Wiccian_Angel
Spike took a hold of her forearm, stopping her from moving away even further. “Buffy, pet, don’t you think we should pair up with other people? I mean not that I don’t want to share a room with you but what about what the others will think?”

Buffy shrugged. “I don’t care. They can think what they like and the girls need the beds. It’s not like we haven’t been sleeping in the same bed for the past couple of days. Look if you don’t want me to sleep in the same bed as you I’ll take the floor. It’s no problem, okay?” Buffy reasoned. Though she had to admit a few of her insecurities we’re beginning to arise.

Spike shook his head as he heard her. “No bloody way are you sleeping on the floor. If anyone’s taking the floor, it’s me. ‘Course I don’t mind sleeping in the same bed as you. Already told you, holding you was the best night of my life. Why would I refuse to do it again?” Spike gave glanced at the stairs. “Lets find this room of ours then shall we?”

Buffy nodded. Almost protesting as Spike picked up her backpack for her and began to carry it up the stairs, but shrugged it off, giving him a grateful smile.

“It’s good that we each packed a bag just in case, huh? Though I didn’t expect the whole town to collapse, I was thinking we might have to skip town for a little while after. Not exactly sure why.”

Spike grinned as they walked up the steps. “Looks like your intuition was right then wasn’t it? What number room are we in, luv?”

Buffy pointed to a door on the left. “That one, number two-sixteen,” Buffy answered, unlocking the door. Buffy walked in and took off her jacket; she left the door wide open for Spike, turning as she heard the door slam. She raised an eyebrow. “Couldn’t have asked me to shut it while you put the bags down?”

Spike gave her a mock disapproving look. Leaving the bags near the door. “Stop worrying Buffy, it’s not like there’s really anyone here to tell us off for it.” Spike eyed her abdomen wound. “You’ll wanna get that bandaged, luv.”

Buffy shrugged. Lifting the top to show it had sealed. “See already almost completely healed. It’s no big deal.”

Spike had given her one last concerned look before he shrugged and locked the door behind him.

At Buffy’s questioning look he explained, “You don’t want one of the new slayers bothering you before you need to be. I figured you’d want to take as much rest as you can get tomorrow.” Spike closed the curtains, glad that they were thick enough that they would keep the sun out when it would rise. “Should probably get tucked in though, pet, you’ll probably have an early morning tomorrow.”

Buffy nodded. “Yeah, probably. I need a shower though, so I’m going to take one first. Unless you want one?”

Spike shook his head. “I’ll be fine for a bit. Thanks, luv.”

Spike made himself comfortable on the bed, trying to banish all thoughts of wet, soapy, naked Buffy as he heard the water running. He succeeded in keeping himself busy with little things. He flopped back down on the bed, taking off his Doc Martins. Buffy walked out of the bathroom just as he was getting comfortable.

He felt his prick flare to life as it became hard instantly. He swallowed as he took in her form. The towel she had wrapped around her barely covering the tops of her thighs. The towel wrapped around her hair was loose enough that drops of water ran down her face. His eyes never left a drop of water as it trailed down her collarbone. He vaguely heard her apologise and make an excuse about leaving her clothes in the room.

In what could be considered as record time, Spike was off the bed and Buffy found herself pushed against the wall by a very aroused vampire who was kissing her. She immediately responded, lifting her legs to wrap around him.

Spike plundered his mouth with his tongue, tugging on the towel that was wrapped around her head and letting her hair fall back to her shoulders. Spike ran his hands through it as he kissed her. He began to nip and suck at her neck, smirking as he heard her appreciative moans. He hissed in pleasure as she began to grind her now uncovered cunt against his jean-covered cock.

“Bloody Hell, woman, had a plan and everything. Was gonna tell you all romantic like that I wanted us to have a shot. My plans never work when it comes to you. Shoulda learned that by now,” Spike explained in between nips and sucks against her neck. He whipped her towel off exposing her body to his hungry gaze. He gave a lick to her left nipple before taking it in to his mouth, delighting in Buffy’s grinding and her digging her nails in to is shoulders slightly.

Her arms came around his neck as he moved them to the bed. He remained sucking on her nipples as he laid her gently down. He stood up straight as Buffy let him go, taking off his shirt. Buffy began to undo his jeans, rushing in anticipation. Buffy finally got them undone. Spike pulled them down, stepping out of them.

He ran his hands up Buffy’s legs slowly moving to her thighs, his eyes locking on hers. He pushed her thighs apart slightly letting Buffy move them the rest of the way. “Need to taste you, luv.” He gave her a hint of a smirk before bending his head and taking a long lick from her bare wet cunt.

He pulled away, moving up to cover Buffy’s body with his. Kissing her before whispering. “Move up a bit, kitten.”

Spike pulled back going to the end of the bed, watching as she moved upwards, right to the headboard before he climbed on the bed. Running his finger up her slit as he watched Buffy’s reaction. He put the finger in to his mouth, sucking juices off before leaning down and sliding his hand under her ass lifting her up slightly, beginning to lap at her slit.

Buffy moaned, digging her fingers in to the bed sheets to prevent herself from grabbing him and holding him to her pussy.

“Oh…God…yes, missed this so much.”

Spike plunged two fingers in to her sopping core as he began to tease her clit with his tongue. He kept his mouth on her until he knew that she was close then removed it, removing his fingers he rubbed her cunt.

“Such a tasty quim you have, luv.” Spike began to rub her pussy a little harder as her hips moved more enthusiastically, knowing what she wanted. Spike knew she had her eyes on him. He tucked his tongue behind his teeth for a minute, giving her a leer. “Something you want, Goldilocks?”

Buffy almost whimpered when Spike took his mouth and fingers away albeit not completely. She resisted the urge to glare at him when he asked her if she wanted something. He knew exactly what she wanted. He just wanted to make her ask for it. Her defiant nature made her want to refuse but she knew if she just gave in she’d be cumming within minutes. She figured she’d indulge him without a fight, just this once. She did whimper slightly when he removed his hand away completely.

“Spike, please, I wanna cum please. Spike let me cum?” Buffy asked, figuring that throwing in a few pleases wouldn’t hurt.

Spike roughly thrust two fingers back in to her tight channel, enjoying the way Buffy cried out as he did. He soon leant back down, sucking on her clit as he worked his fingers in and out of her. He removed his fingers only to replace them with his tongue, thrusting it in and out of her tight hole.

Buffy bit down on her bottom lip to stifle a scream as Spike began to fuck her with his tongue. She grabbed the back of his head, pushing him closer to her pussy and grinding herself on his face as she approached orgasm.

“Yes...oh…Spike, God, yes…fuck me...SPIKE!” Buffy screamed as she came. She released her grip on him; she tried to get her breath back when Spike thrust his hard cock in to her.

Spike groaned in pleasure, as he was fully sheathed inside her cunt. He began thrusting, soon speeding up. Her internal muscles squeezed him as he began pounding in to her. He moaned almost cumming right then.

“Minx,” he growled as she wrapped her legs around him once again.

He flipped them over so she was on top, somehow keeping himself inside her. “Ride me, luv?” he asked, his hands coming to hold on to her ass as she began moving her hips. She was soon riding him in earnest. Spike was close to cumming. His eyes were drawn to her breasts as they bounced to the rhythm of her riding him. He was so close but he wanted to watch Buffy shatter around him again first. “Touch yourself Buffy,” he said with a hint of a growl.

Buffy threw him a smirk as she sucked two fingers in to her mouth, to wet them before circling her nipples with those fingers. She kneaded her breasts while riding him then she slipped her hand down to rub her clit roughly before clenching her inner muscles once again, wanting Spike to cum with her.

She placed her hands once again on the bed; riding Spike, somehow speeding their pace up just that little bit. As she felt her release near, she cried out and she came once again, her release triggering Spike’s.

Buffy moved off him and lay next to him, trying to get her breath back. “Well that was something, huh?” She asked her eyes resting on Spike. Spike gave a nod before moving the blankets to cover them. Buffy moved in to Spike’s embrace, closing her eyes and falling to sleep. Safe in the knowledge that she’d be able to face whatever happened next with Spike by her side.

Spike watched as Buffy slept for a moment before closing his eyes and joining her in slumber.
End Notes:
Whew! Lotta firsts with this fanfic.
First completed fic, first smut scene etc I may write a sequel to this if enough people want one.
And please feed my muse.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=33011