Love Me Crazy: Revenge of the Slayer by Jake
Summary: Set after Love Me Crazy, Buffy waits in the mental institution until she can finally get revenge on the one man who said he would always be there for her.
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 5896 Read: 7793 Published: 06/23/2009 Updated: 08/29/2009

1. He did what now? by Jake

2. Let's cut the crap by Jake

3. Seafood...don't eat food by Jake

4. Are we there yet? by Jake

5. Can I Drive? by Jake

He did what now? by Jake
Buffy sat in in her usual spot on the couch facing the television set as she continued to wait for the day she could join her family at home. It had been three weeks since Spike had come back into her life again and two of which she hadn’t seen or heard anything from him. She had come to grips with the fact that now that he was human he had more opportunities and probably wouldn’t want to wait on his crazy wife to be released from the loony bin. No, she imagined he was currently screwing Miss Teen Queen with her artificially enhanced cleavage and press-on eyelashes into the ground while she waited for her next dose of drugs to be administered.
She imagined the girl would probably resemble Harmony and she could only pray that Spike would have the compassion to tell young William at least a few nice things about his mother.

She was broken from her musings as a portly nurse nudged her softly on the shoulder before addressing her. “Buffy? Can you understand me?” At the girl’s sharp nod, she continued, “ You have a visitor waiting in the conference room if you want to go talk to him.” The nurse took her arm and guided her past numerous patient rooms before steering her inside a simple office, normally used for impromptu therapy sessions.

“Buffy luv.” He didn’t need to say or do anything more before she crumbled into his arms, sobbing. “Pet, I’m so sorry I couldn’t come out before today but there’s something I need to tell you.” Besides the fact that his hair was newly bleached, there wasn’t much else that had changed since she had seen him last except the hardened expression that was swiftly taking over his handsome features.

She slouched in a nearby chair across the table from him as she let her head fall to the table. With weary, bloodshot eyes she asked the question that had been weighing heavily on her mind since he had stopped visiting. “Are you divorcing me? I won’t fight you if you want to but please…please tell William that I love him and only want the best for him…and could you please tell him about me once in a while and maybe leave out the word bitch. I want him to know that I loved him even though I wasn’t there and maybe you could not have your new wife not be ‘mom’ to him. If you can do that for me, I’ll sign the papers without a fight Spike. You deserve so much more than me, you deserve someone who’s not in the loony bin. You deserve someone who can love you to the fullest and I…”

“What the bleeding hell are you on about? ‘M not leavin’ you in any way, sort, or fashion and you’d be off your bird to think otherwise. Don’t know how many sodding times I have to tell you this but I…love…you!” He rounded the table and fell to his knees as he clutched at her legs before slowly moving up until he was rocking her tiny body in his arms as she cried out happy tears.

“Then why are you here and what’s with the frown-y face?” She gently untangled herself from him while still maintaining light contact with his hand as he sat in the leather chair next to her.

“How much do you know about Giles?”

“Giles, as in Rupert Giles, my watcher Giles?”

He slowly nodded his head as he waited for her to stop babbling on about how he was like a father figure to her and a mentor as well as some other information he would rather never hear again about that man and his wife.

“He’s not who you think he is luv. Did you know that the Council grants an impressive salary to the slayer after the Slayer‘s eighteenth birthday?”

“I was supposed to get a salary? You mean I wouldn’t have had to work at the Doublemeat Palace? Oh man, somebody’s gonna die for that!” Her expression hardened as she thought back to every day after she’d come back from the dead, well the second time at least, that she had to scrimp and save to come anywhere near paying off the necessary bills.

“I had Red hack into his bank records and it turns out Watcher-boy was collecting two paychecks from the Council of Wankers- yours and his. That money he gave you after you’d come back was your own money. He didn’t lend you any of his own precious dosh. ‘E’s also the reason you’re still in here pet. All of my attempts to get you released are being sidelined with his orders to keep you in here.” Spike gently grazed her knuckles as he attempted to keep her from destroying the nice office and being locked up even longer.

“Why would he want to keep me in here? I’m not a threat to him, well as soon as I get my money I won’t be a threat to him.”

“According to the Council’s rules, the slayer is the official head until her death and you being the Head Slayer are officially in charge of the council and all of its dealings. Watcher-boy is only filling in until you get there. ‘E’s on a bit of a power trip now and wants to keep himself in charge. Never liked that bloke.” Spike had seen that glint in her eyes before, although it was usually reserved for when she was trying to stake him, and was more than pleased that it wasn’t his head she was after. She looked more than ready to destroy the older Englishman for all the pain he’d put her through.

“So what’s the plan? Other than get me the hell out of this place.”

“’ve already had Red start transferring the Council’s funds into an untraceable account in the Caribbean so it shouldn’t take more than a few weeks before ‘e realizes his cash is gone but as for getting you out of ‘ere…how would you feel about changing therapist? I do believe that Dr. Angel is more knowledgeable of your condition. ” He smirked at her wide-eyes and gaped mouth.

“You have got to be crazier than I am. Dr. Angel? Great, I’m going to be psychoanalyzed by a vampire…again. Well at least I’ll have company when they lock all of you up with me.” Buffy rolled her eyes at Spike’s grand plan before they settled down to discuss more details of the plan.
Let's cut the crap by Jake
Author's Notes:
I do hope that you enjoy this and please feel free to tell if you did or did not. I have no problem with constructive criticism, in fact it creates better writers so I welcome it.
“So how are you doing today Buffy?” Angel reclined in the leather chair, enjoying the power he had over most of the staff at the institution as he waited patiently for her answer.

“Cut the crap Angel and tell me how the hell we’re going to get me out of here.” Buffy glared at the too-comfy vampire, taking in his added weight and poofy hair. Spike was right, his hair was stupid, it went straight up.

“Ah ah, patience is a virtue. Now can you tell me what brought you here in the first place?” ‘Dr.’ Angel slid right back into place as he flipped through her file, stopping at certain points before continuing on.

“Let’s see…my husband died, the world almost ended because some creepy ass priest decided to team up with the First Evil…” Buffy rolled her eyes as she gave him the shortened version of her troubles, although it was certainly more than what she had told her actual therapist. Talking about vampires only tended to get you a lifetime pass in places like this.

“Alright then, let’s talk about your true love…tall, dark hair…” Angel preened in front of her, gently tugging at his black button down shirt and smoothing out his slacks. Damn, he looked hot! If seeing his hot body didn’t make her remember how much she loved him…well, he’d just have to think of something else.

“Bleached blonde, blue eyes, answers to the name of Spike…it’s not you Angel. Maybe years ago I thought I was in love with you but I can see the error of my ways now. We weren’t meant to be. Now can we discuss how we’re getting me out of here so I can kick some Watcher ass?” She barely registered that she had managed to pop the armrest off of the chair before Angel opened his mouth to speak yet again.

“Now, now Buffy violence isn’t always the answer. Maybe we should talk about things more, I mean we haven’t seen each other in quite awhile…not since you kicked me out of Sunnydale anyway.” Angel added in his signature brood he knew to be absolutely irresistible to the ladies for effect.

“You kicked me out of Los Angeles first. Right after Thanksgiving where you decided to go all Stalker-boy on me and well, that actually helped but so not the point. Angel, I’m married now, I have a child and I don’t need you running to my rescue every ten minutes or rather every Tuesday as it seems to be. Why do all of the apocalypses occur on Tuesdays anyway? Anyway, I appreciate your help but could we please discuss how I get out of this place?”

“Sundays, Saturdays and Fridays were already taken by religious festivities and Mondays, no one likes Mondays and every good demon knows you need at least a two-day celebration after an apocalypse so Tuesday became the standard.” Angel shrugged as if everyone knew the logic behind apocalypse Tuesday.

“Wow, that so doesn’t matter anymore. Seriously Angel, how am I getting out of here?” Her face flushed with exasperation as she tried to keep Cryptic-boy on track.

“Oh, you could have left anytime. Spike had Willow hack into the institution’s database to check you out.”

Buffy stormed out of the room muttering about ‘pain in the ass broody vampires’ as she made her way back to her room where Spike sat casually leaning on the bed playing with the straps along the side.

“Didn’t know they prescribed the kinky side of life here.” He smirked at her confused expression before waving a single strap at her.

“You would think of that, wouldn’t you? God! Is everything sexual to you?” Buffy passed him and rummaged through the duffel bag he’d brought with him, thankful it seemed to contain an entire outfit so she wouldn’t have to walk out in the horrid pajama-type clothes she was currently in.
“Only when it comes to you luv. ‘M bad, rude man when it comes to you and all I can think ‘bout is ravaging that hot, tight little body ‘til you scream my name…but we can’t now. RV’s waiting outside.” He gracefully lifted himself off the bed and handed her a pair of jeans with a black t-shirt before motioning her to start dressing.

She shuddered at the image of the two of them writhing on bed in absolute pleasure but came to a shocked stand-still, “RV?” She still had nightmares about that absurd contraption they had called an RV when they were running from Glory and…that hadn’t ended well.

“Can’t fly out of L.A pet, too obvious. We’re takin’ a road trip with the entire bloody Scooby gang.” He shook his head before stalking towards her and tugging the over-sized top over her head in an effort to get her to hurry it up a bit.

As she tugged on her old jeans, he noticed two things. First was the fact that she had lost quite a bit of weight she didn’t have to lose in the first place and the second was a tattoo on her lower back that he was sure she didn’t have before Sunnydale.

“Pet, what the hell is that?”

She froze as she tried to think of what he could be talking about before it clicked it. He had never seen it before.”

“It’s a tattoo. I got it right after Sunnydale and uh…do you like it?” She tensed as he ran his fingers over the two inches of inked crossed stake and railroad spike.

“’s nice pet but we’d better get a move on before the wanker figures out you’re out.”

In moments they were exiting the building, coming to stop in front of the biggest RV Buffy had ever seen before. It looked more like a rock star’s tour bus with its long silver frame and heavily-tinted windows. Towards the back of the bus, Angel’s grinning face popped up and he waved at her from behind the protective glass as he watched her take in the sunlight.

“MOMMY!” Young William darted from his aunt’s grasp and ran as fast as his little legs would carry him towards his mother, latching his arms around her knees and grinning up at her with his crooked little smile.

Fighting back tears, she picked him up and held him to her as she silently thanked the Powers that Be for her family, who were currently waiting impatiently to start the long road trip towards the Council.

Settling down on the bus Buffy reacquainted herself with the many people she’d come to know as family when she finally noticed the driver.

“Dad?”

Hank Summers could only grin at her as he navigated the gigantic bus out of the tiny parking lot and onto the interstate heading towards the East Coast.
End Notes:
Reviews would be awesome
Seafood...don't eat food by Jake
“Ugh, don’t any of you mention seafood ever again…I think I’m going to be sick.” Xander held his stomach as he headed towards the back of the bus with Andrew holding onto his shirt tails as he followed him. “He doesn’t take well to moving cars…I’ll just, uh, go with him and make, uh, sure he’s ok. Buffy, O masterful slayer, I’m glad you’re out of the loony bin and back with your ex- vampyre lover, as it should be.”

“He really didn’t get any less weird, did he?” Buffy watched as the pair made their way past the brooding vampire and the redheaded hacker towards the back of the bus and the waiting lavatory.

“No, but it got the little twit to stop staring at me. ‘s good for him, bein’ with the whelp ‘n all.” Spike shifted her slightly in his arms until she was leaning back into his chest with young William sleeping against her own.

“Plus now they can play Star Wars all on their…wait! That doesn’t sound right. I thought you were supposed to stop me before I said anything bad.” Willow glared at Kennedy from across the table as the cocky, younger slayer just shrugged. “Anyway, I think Xander’s just remembering the last road trip we took…the one with the horsies.”

“There were horses?”

“And spears…and swords…and knives…and axes…and then the RV turned over after Giles lost control.”

“If you two wouldn’t mind, ‘m trying to convince m’ wife that she’d rather be with you lot than in the crazy house. Red, did you find anything on the wanker yet? Preferably something that will land him in the big house for ten to twenty.”

“Not yet. I think he might have used magic to disguise his own record though. I’m definitely feeling some mojo trying to get into the rest of the Council’s records. It feels like when he bound my powers when he came back from England after Buffy…” She stopped, unwilling to go any further lest it upset the older slayer.

“You can say it Willow. When I came back from the dead…I can live with that but I was still a hot corpse. I came back with my roots done and everything. That was some powerful magic.”

“The hottest luv…now does that make me a necrophiliac now that I’m alive again or does it just apply to her?” Spike frowned as he tried to figure out the logic between two previous dead things copulating.

“First off, that’s just gross and technically you were un-dead and I was…resurrected, not dead anymore so it doesn‘t count, I think.” Buffy checked to make sure William was still sleeping and wouldn’t be repeating that his parents were dead at one point to strangers, she really didn’t want to see the inside of an institution for awhile.

“But we were technically dead or at least you were dead at one point so does that make it…”

“Well, I think technically you would both be guilty of it but since you were both dead at one point but Buffy was less dead when you two and she did it with Angel so…” Willow tried to add her two cents into the conversation but only added fuel to Spike’s fire.

“Hey, that’s right! You did it with the poofter.” He looked down at her accusingly but with a giant grin covering his handsome features.

“Hey! I have a soul! I‘m a good vampire!” Angel’s voice could be heard from the back of the RV as he eavesdropped on the conversation.

“Doesn’t make you any less of a poofter, soul-boy!” Spike yelled back.

“Wait! But Spike did it with Drusilla and Harmony, so wouldn’t that make him the bigger offender?”

“She has a point Spike, it’s three to two so it looks like you’re the biggest offender of sleeping with the dead.” Kennedy spoke up, ignoring the glare from the former vampire.

“Not if you count Soldier Boy…”

“Riley wasn’t dead, doesn’t count but nice try.” Buffy leaned her head back to remind him.

“Sure looked like ‘e was dead enough the way you faked it when you two were…” He waved his hand in an effort to not say the words as they related to his wife and the overgrown cub scout.

“Oh my God! You watched us? That is just…”

“Boring as hell, pet. I was actually surprised you didn’t fall asleep in the middle ‘f it. Besides, I was evil at the time. Can’t hold it against me.” He fingers brushed the bare skin of her toned stomach and he silently wished the RV would make a pit stop at the nearest hotel so he could reacquaint himself with her body.

“But you still watched! That is just too…how would you have felt if I’d watched you with…scratch that. You’d probably be proud of yourself…”

“As much as I’d like to hear all about my daughter’s love life, entertaining as it is, although I‘d rather never hear about it again. Could we please focus on where you all want to stop for dinner. I’m getting a bit hungry and I’m sure as soon as William wakes up, he’ll agree with me…” Hank glanced back at the squabbling foursome and began ticking off every restaurant they had passed or were about to pass as Willow checked on Xander, Andrew and Angel.

“Angel’s all set with blood and Andrew said all they want is something that doesn’t have seafood on the menu…or spam.” Willow poked her out from behind the sliding door separating the living space and back rooms from the front of the RV.

“So Red Lobster?” Spike’s voice rang out above the other suggestions as Buffy swatted him lightly on the arm.

“Xander said no seafood.”

“So…Red Lobster?” Spike tried again and he ducked from Buffy’s swatting hits to the back of his head, causing her to giggle.

“Hooters it is…buckle up, I’m not sure how smooth this hunk of junk is going to be when we stop.” Hank turned back around to face the front with a renewed look of determination as the rest of the passengers scrambled to buckle themselves in.
Are we there yet? by Jake
Author's Notes:
Had a bit too much fun with 'annoying' songs in this chapter. Barbie Girl- Aqua, Wind Beneath My Wings- Bette Midler, Mambo Number 5- Lou Bega
“Are we there yet?”

“No.”

“Are we there now?”

“No.”

“How long until we get there?”

“Right around the next bloody bend, you dolt.” Spike glared at the brunette vampire before continuing the game. “Are we there yet?”

“For the love of all things holy would you please make them shut up!” Hank spun around in his chair, temporarily ignoring the honking of passing cars as the RV made its way down the interstate. The black RV swerved nearly taking out a couple of smaller vehicles in the process as it continued its path towards the restaurant.

“If only I knew how.” Buffy grumbled before her eyes widened in shock as the RV gradually started moving into the other lane. “Dad! Eyes on the road!” She squealed her protest as Hank swerved the bulky vehicle back into their own lane. “Spike, shut up! Angel, knock it off!” She glared daggers at the two innocent looking men as they swiftly closed their mouths to refrain from any more ‘are we there yet’ comments.

“He started it.” Angel pointed a finger at the bleached blonde, still snuggled at his wife’s side.

“Did not, you poncy bugger. You jus’ want to get me in trouble with my old lady and pops.” Spike tugged on his seatbelt forcibly as the RV made its way down the off-ramp and onto populated streets at they neared the restaurant.

“So not helping your case Spike. I’m not old, I’m in the prime of my life, aren’t I daddy?” Buffy appealed to the only other male in the front cabin of the bus that was still awake and wasn’t acting like a child.

“Right you are kitten. Now how do you work the windshield wiper thingy?” Hank tossed back what he thought was a fitting answer to his daughter before randomly hitting buttons on the dashboard.

I’m a Barbie girl, in the Barbie world
Life in plastic, it’s fantastic!
You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation
Come on Barbie, let’s go Barbie!


“What the bloody…?!” The former master vampire startled in his seat, earning a glare and grunt from his seat mate.

“Dad? You listen to that?”

“”You’re my doll, rock’n’ roll, feel the glamour and pain, kiss me here, touch me there, hanky panky…” Dawn danced in her seat while shouting along with the song that pounded out of the RV’s impressive sound system.

“Dawn! Stop singing it!” The slayer gave her younger sister a glare that normally would have sent vampires running for the hills but the former key only rolled her eyes in mild annoyance before continuing to sing along with the radio.

“I don’t know pet. They might be onto an idea. What’d you say we take their advice and see if this Barbie girl can get a little hanky panky?” Spike leered at her momentarily before planting kisses down her neck to her collarbone. “Kiss me here, kiss me there, kiss me down there…”

“Spike! Not in the presence of minors…”

“Oh gross! Dad, Buffy’s getting all groin-y with Spike. Make her stop!”

“And fathers who really don’t want to know about their daughter’s love lives. Dawn you’re still a…you know what, right?” Hank looked back expectantly at the blushing brunette before hitting another button on the dashboard.

Did you ever know that you’re my hero,
And everything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
‘cause you are the wind beneath my wings.


“Turn that bloody thing off!” Spike vehement protest came from the front of the bus where he had been laving his wife’s neck with gentle kisses until the song that had plagued his worst nightmares had started playing.

“What happened to ‘hey baby, let’s get a room?’ and why did the kissing stop?” Buffy protested as she directed his head back to her neck.

“That soddin’ song has been stuck in my brain since you bloody well mentioned it when we were under Red’s will be done spell. ‘S not right for master vampires to have Bette bloody Midler rollin’ round their noggins when they should be dreamin’ bout evisceration.” He shuddered in disgust before glaring at the only vampire on the bus that was currently humming along to the song.

“Dad, please change the station or turn it off before Angel becomes dust.” Buffy added in a sickly sweet voice before glaring at the oblivious vampire.

In the driver’s seat, Hank fumbled with the radio, still no closer in making the windshield wipers come to life.

A little bit of Monica in my life,
A little bit of Erica by my side.
A little bit of Rita’s all I need,
A little bit of Tina’s all I see.
A little bit of Sandra in the sun,
A little bit of Mary all night long.
A little bit of Jessica here I am,
A little bit of you makes me your man!
Mambo number five.


“A little bit of Buffy’s all I need cause anybody else and I’d be cheese…wait! That didn’ sound right.” Spike stopped himself before he could add to the horrendous lyrics.

“Honey, don’t try to write songs. Otherwise I might try…a little bit of Angel in the sun, a little bit of Parker all night long. A little bit of Riley here I am, a little bit of you makes me your wo-man.”

“That was bloody awful luv. ‘Sides we all know that Angel’s a poofter in and out of bed. Never held much appeal for the ladies, now the lads…well, let’s just say that you were the first real woman he’d been with in a long time.” Spike smirked at the flabbergasted vampire sputtering a couple seats behind the blonde couple.

“I’m not gay! I like women! I lost my soul because I, we…I had sex with Buffy!”

“Yeah, well you’re still a poofter with bloody stupid hair! Are we there yet?” Spike frowned and clutched Buffy closer to his chest.

“Yes, by God, we’re finally here.” Hank parked the bus outside of a local Hooters just on the edge of town and practically shoved it’s passengers off and into the restaurant.

It took mere moments before the large group was seated at the table, most of which were still oblivious to the radio fiasco that had happened only moments before until…

“It’s a small world after all, it’s a small world after all. It’s a bloody small world after all, it’s a small, small world.”

“Can I kill him?”

“Oi! No killin’ of your husband pet. No need to get violent, yeah?”

“It’s going to be a long ass trip, isn’t it?”

“Dawnie, language. Order up…Yes, I’m sure your sister would be more than willing to share a burger with you…well ask her then!”

“There’s no seafood, right?”

“He doesn’t handle seafood well. Really, we’ve tried everything to get him over it, even played Spongebob one night.”

“I think Willow and I played that once…didn’t we?”

“I wanna play Spongie mommy! Spongie!” William bounced playfully on his mother’s lap as he screamed his little head off at the mention of his favorite underwater sea sponge.

“No, you see. I’m not gay, I like women. I just can’t, you know, but it’s not because of that…I have a gypsy curse…of course you can’t catch it. Well, I don’t think you can die from a gypsy curse…I’m serious! I like boobies!”
Can I Drive? by Jake
“Can I drive?” Dawn leaned over the driver’s seat as she fiddled with the radio while waiting for everyone to climb back onto the bus and reclaim their seats.

“No.” Hank said definitively. He’d heard horror stories of his eldest daughter’s driving and decided that maybe the Summers’ sisters just weren’t meant to drive.

“But…”

“No. Final answer.” Hank went back to looking for the infamous ‘windshield wiper thingy’. Stupid buttons really should be labeled. C’mon Hank, think. Joyce would have figured it out in minutes.

“Jeez, it’s not like I’m asking you if Buffy can drive the bus. I even have my driver’s license…”

“Hey! I’m not that bad of a driver!” The petite brunette squeaked as she wiggled her way down the aisle and into the nearest chair with William on her lap.

“Yes, you bloody well are pet. Do I need to remind you that you managed to destroy the Desoto in one go?” Spike took his place next to her and avoid light swats at his head while he played with his son’s stuffed vampire doll. “Why the hell is it wearing a cape? Look’s like the poofter.”

“It’s supposed to be Dracula but I have to agree it does look a bit like Angel, not that he’s a poofter or whatever you said. Anyway, Drac was more…hypnotizing, like erotic hypnotizing. There was just something about his eyes that made you want to…” Buffy’s eyes glazed as she thought about the accented dark vampire and his hypnotic eyes.

“Wrong time, wrong audience luv. Don’t wanna hear about you bloody well shaggin‘ the lesser poof.”

“I didn’t ‘shag’ him. He was just so…”

“Daddy said bloody again. Daddy, time out!” William grinned enthusiastically as he pointed at the bewildered bleach blonde. His little brown curls bouncing on his head as he squealed.

Spike frowned, “Time out? Don’t think so mate. Da’s a bit old to be doing time out there.”

“He’s right. Guess we’ll have to find another punishment for you. I’m thinking no sex for a week…that should cure your language right up.”

“You wouldn’t last a day…well, other than the near five years but…bugger it! Where do I take my time out?” He scowled but it was soon transformed into a grin as he caught part of the conspirator-y conversation between his wife and their son.

“Alright, after speaking to my cohort here, we have decided to let you off the hook this time but the next offence will be doubled in time with complete silence and as an added bonus, Angel gets to say whatever he wants to you in those ten minutes and you aren’t allowed to respond in anyway.”

William grinned at his father’s choking noise. “Uncle Angel is a poof!”

“Hey! Quit telling your kid that I’m a poof! I’m not a poof, I’m a vampire with a soul.” The ‘poof’ retorted from his chair towards the back of the RV, where he was taking in the darkening sky. I think I need more hair gel, then Buffy will come back to me, I know it! He fussed over his hair for another moment before glancing back towards the tiny brunette wrapped in the arms of the annoying pest. Should’ve staked him the first time I saw him. Then, my Buffy, would be in my arms right now or well…two feet away so we don‘t forget ourselves and Angelus isn‘t released again…I miss him.

“Found it!” Hank’s voice carried to the back of the RV as he proudly showed off the moving windshield wipers.

“Let me guess, it was the button with the little wiper symbol?” Dawn glanced disinterestedly at her father before going back to tapping along with the music.

Hank turned to her briefly before mumbling something that could have passed as ‘smart ass’ under his breath as he pulled the oversized RV back onto the highway. “We’ll stop when we hit Vegas. Does anyone have anywhere they want to stop on the way? Think hard because this is the last time I will willing get into an RV with any of you, except my grandson and would you two stop that!” He directed his last comment to the blonde and brunette men currently making out on the long couch.

“S-sorry Mr. Hank, sir, uh Mr. Buffy’s dad…Mr. Summers.” Andrew stuttered his way through.

“No need to be sorry boy but keep it PG in front of the little one…and my daughters. William, that goes for you as well.” Hank spied the former vampire’s hand dancing under Buffy’s shirt in the rearview mirror. “There will be no hanky panky on this trip.”

“Can we go on the rollercoaster at New York, New York in Vegas?” Dawn asked eagerly as she continued to bounce along to the radio.

“If you can find someone to go on it with you…”

“But I’m twenty years old for pete’s sakes. I should be able to go on it alone. I can vote!”

“That may be true but you’re still my little girl and there’s no way in hell I’m getting on that thing. Ask your sister.”

“Jeez, I could be forty and you still wouldn’t let me do anything fun.” Dawn pouted in the passenger’s seat up front while she adjusted the volume of the radio to a more annoying level. “Buffy will you…”

“No.” Her response was hurried and without a moment’s hesitation.

“Why not?”

“I don’t like heights.” Buffy handed the stuffed vampire back to William, who was coloring quietly beside her.

“But you jumped off of Glory’s…ok, I see your point now. Spike?”

“Bloo…No way in…jus’ no nibblet.” He fought to find a word that wouldn’t end with him taking jabs from the brunette vampire.

“God, you people are lame.” A loud wail resounded from the back of the RV, catching the attention of the passengers in the front.

“Where are Willow and Kennedy?” Dawn looked around frantically until she realized why the others were groaning and begging her to turn up the radio.

Let’s have some fun, this beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick
Don’t think too much, just bust that stick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick


“TURN IT THE HELL OFF DAWN!”

The radio was shut off almost instantly but the annoying lyrics continued as a certain brunette vampire danced in his seat as he sang along.

“What is he doing?”

“I think it’s supposed to be dancing, luv.”
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=35046