Hotel Series by badbetsy
Summary: Spike gives Buffy a series of gifts, and she doesn't think she'll ever be the same.
Categories: Porn w/o Plot fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes Word count: 9826 Read: 11975 Published: 03/18/2010 Updated: 04/15/2010

1. Chapter 1- Satin & Leather by badbetsy

2. Chapter 2: Two Ghosts in One Mirror by badbetsy

3. Chapter 2.5: No Laughing Matter by badbetsy

4. Chapter 3: Sweet Release by badbetsy

5. Chapter 4: A Taste of What's to Come by badbetsy

6. Chapter 5: A Gift of Trust by badbetsy

Chapter 1- Satin & Leather by badbetsy
Author's Notes:
This is my first fic...
At some point in the evening, most likely during patrol, Spike slipped a note into her pocket.

The message on the key card said it all. “10pm. Don't be late.” The name and address of the hotel printed beneath in his handwriting.

Buffy felt that familiar tightening in her stomach as she grabbed her purse and scribbled a note for Dawn telling her sister not to wait up for her.

---

She unlocked the door to find a glorious looking suite. She giggled with delight when she peeked into the bathroom and saw the marble bodied bathtub. Hmm definitely big enough for two she thought, but she figured Spike knew that already. When she walked into the bedroom, crisp white sheets with an ungodly high thread count covered a king size bed. Buffy kicked off her shoes an leaped head first. It was heavenly. She smiled to herself and made a mental note to smooth the sheets and remake the bed before Spike arrived. And that's when she spotted the box tied up in a big black ribbon on the table.

First she tried shaking the box gently to hear what was inside, but whatever it was seemed to be hidden in a layer of tissue paper. She then tried to take a peek without disturbing the ribbon, but couldn't work the corners of the box off far enough. Spike didn't tell me I could not NOT look at it, even though she knew he would be very displeased if she touched without permission.

But she was just too curious. She undid the ribbon and pulled away the thin sheets of paper. Buffy squealed with delight, as she pulled out a black satin corset. The one she had circled in the catalog that was hidden under her bed. How did he even know about that?

Buffy had a secret love for lingerie, even though she seldom had the opportunity to wear any. And the good stuff was always way too expensive for her modest means. Last she checked, slaying definitely did not pay the bills, and with all the mouths to feed, and Dawn's clothes and school supplies, she couldn't throw money on anything as frivolous as lingerie. And who was going to see her in it anyway? But that was before Spike. Before he reminded her what it felt like to be needed. Not the way everyone else needed her-- to kill monsters, battle demons, or put food on the table. No, her family and her friends depended on her role as a caregiver, and as a slayer.

But Spike craved her. He wanted her body, her mind, hell even her soul. He sought her out and wanted to share her world. To Spike, every part of her was something to lust for, to desire and to cherish. He saw her, even when she couldn't be seen. When the trio shot her with that ray gun, she smacked him around, warned him to stop trying to see. But he wouldn't quit trying. She put up barriers, blocked herself off, and even though she was invisible, Spike refused to give up. They played their games, but eventually those deep blue eyes bore into her and wrestled their way into her heart.

That was how it began, as sex romps and quickie rendezvous. She mentioned this particular hotel and how she always wanted to stay here. And now he made it happen.

Buffy sighed as she fingered the delicate lace detailing in the bodice. It was even more beautiful in person. Maybe I'll just try it on quickly and put it away before he finds out, she decided.

She shed her shirt and bra quickly and slipped on the corset. Her fingers snapped the wire hooks in place from the front and her hands smoothed over the fine fabric. The boning of the frame was surprisingly light, if a bit tight. Buffy was having a little trouble breathing normally in it but the reward was watching how her chest rose higher when breathed. Spike'll lose his marbles when he see's me in this.

She caught sight of a corner of black fabric still left in the box and pulled out a matching black panty, opaque black stockings, and red satin garters. So pretty! Wanting to complete the look now, she peeled off her pants and underwear and slipped on the rest of the ensemble, finishing with a decided snap of the garter against her skin. She walked over to the full length mirror on the other side of the room, pleased with the way she looked. She bit her lip and put her hands on her hips, admiring her figure and caught up in the moment. I think have time to get everything back in the box.

“Well well, seems someone's been naughty.”

Buffy turned around looking like a kid caught with her hand in the cookie jar. Spike stood before her with two more ribbon tied boxes under his arm. He held the collar of leather duster and had it drapped over his shoulder.

“I didn't say you could start the party without me, luv, ” he said, tossing the duster on the couch. “You know what that means.”

“I'm getting punished?” She asked in a small voice.

“Bright girl.” Spike's eyes flashed and a wicked grin spread over his face. “Shall we begin?”
End Notes:
What do you think? I've got Chapter 2 in the works.... :) It definitely will heat up from here...
Chapter 2: Two Ghosts in One Mirror by badbetsy
Author's Notes:
So it heats up! Warnings: There's some spanking, and a lot of rudeness... so don't read if you don't like that kind of stuff.
The title comes from a line in a song by The Fray, "Say When"
He knew Buffy would let her curiosity get the best of her, but didn't dream she would get completely dressed without his permission. Ruined half the fun of watching her lace herself into that getup. She looked so perfect. He wasn't sure if he bought the right size, but the corset fit her like a glove, and the tops of her breasts rose with each breath. Damn, and those stockings. Smooth, tanned and shapely legs showcased in sheer thigh highs were just about the sexiest thing he ever saw. And Buffy playing the part of the naughty girl so perfectly, shifting from foot to foot like a insolent child anxious to hear her punishment. The glint in her eyes however told him that she was willing to take whatever he was going to dole out. He knew it. She knew it.

But she wondered how far he was going to push it tonight.

Spike had been watching her this entire time, eyes roaming her body. He didn't say a word, and she didn't dare move. Finally he said,

“It was very rude of you to look at your treats without my permission. Are you a rude little bitch, Buffy?”

“No.” She replied, with an edge in her voice. Oh god, if he was going to play the bad rude man, she was done for. Dirty talk made her so incredibly hot.

“I don't think I like your tone of voice. Let's try this again. Are you a rude little bitch, Buffy?”

“No...sir.” She said this time, much quieter.

“I think you're lying, but at least you addressed me properly.” He dropped the boxes on the table and walked over to her slowly. He locked eyes with her and lifted her chin to study her expression.

“And did you touch yourself while I was away?” He asked icily.

Buffy's lashes lowered. “No, I wouldn't dare without your permission.”

Spike gripped her cheeks till her lips puckered, but careful that he didn't seriously hurt her. “You put on your slut uniform without my permission,” He challenged. “Seems to me like you don't know how to follow orders.”

“But...but there was no note. You didn't say I couldn't.” Buffy retorted through pursed lips. She knew she was egging him on, and couldn't wait to see what he would throw back.

“Don't talk back to me you dirty little slut. You know very well you are not to proceed without my say so.”

Dirty little slut. The words rang in her ears and reverberated down her spine, right between her legs as she felt fresh moisture dampen her underwear.

“I hope you didn't get your slut uniform dirty.”

Uh oh.

“Bend over and let's have a look.” He said gruffly, turning her around. He pushed her forward with his hand on the small of her back.

Spike sat down on the edge of the bed to examine his girl, her satin covered ass aligned with his face. Spike loved watching the garters stretch and dig into her thighs a little, and the way it framed her sweet pussy was delightful. Even if her panties were still in the way.

“Tsk tsk.... what do we have here?” He asked, blowing cold air onto the soaked fabric. “You're all wet and sloppy, Buffy!” He lightly stroked an index finger over the black satin to prove his point.

Buffy moan at the contact, and Spike's hand came crashing down on her ass.

“Silence! Who said you could enjoy this? Can't even keep yourself clean. Gotta go and dirty my gift, you horny bitch.”

Buffy whimpered, and jumped a little, but the spanking only made her hotter.

“You like that don't you? Like it when I abuse your ass.” Spike said with laughter in his voice, gripping her bottom and giving it a hard squeeze. Buffy could feel herself redden. Spike moved her up, wrapped an arm around her waist , and walked her on her tippy toes closer to the gilded mirror she was so fond of. Still holding her close, his other hand brushed aside her bouncy short locks, and whispered into her ear.

“I saw you watching yourself in front of this mirror.”

Buffy didn't know if he was accusing her, or stating the fact. When she didn't immediately reply, he nipped her ear, while gently stroking her neck.

“Tell me what you were thinking.” He said matter of factly, brushing his lips across the side of her soft throat.

Spike's cool body pressed against her. Looking at her reflection, he wondered if Buffy saw what he saw. A girl dressed to please, reacting to him in such a manner that only his dreams would confirm imaginable. He needed to know that she wanted to be here.

“I don't have all day, Buffy. If you even dream about getting fucked, you better start talking.” He said, rubbing her breasts over her corset, making her nipples stand up hard underneath the fabric.

“I...” she started, closing her eyes trying to concentrate on the sensations running through her body, not to mention secretions that were coming down between her thighs.

“Eyes open, sweetness. You're going to tell me what you were thinking when you blatantly disobeyed me while I decide if you deserve my touch. Choose your words carefully.”

Buffy decided if she was going to get what she wanted, she better play his game, drive him wild and force his hand.

“I was thinking about how pretty I look when I do this,” Buffy said, bringing her own hands up to her breasts to meet Spike's fingers. She helped him jiggle her breasts and tweak her nipples.” She flashed an innocent smile at him through the mirror as she interlaced her fingers with his.

“And I was thinking about you, Spike.” She said softly, her voice laced with lust.

Spike watched this innocent play act, and although he wanted to further her punishment, the tightness in his pants had other plans for her. “That so? Tell more more...” He inquired in a husky voice.

Buffy drew their hands and fingers down the side of her corset, and over her hips. She could feel her words were starting to affect him physically, judging by the hardness pressed against her ass cheeks. She sashayed lightly and gyrated her hips as she continued to speak.

“I was thinking about your talented fingers. The way you make me beg for it when you--” Buffy helped his hand work beneath the garter till his fingers were now down her panties. “when you touch me.”

Spike observed her in the mirror. They worked her panties down till they hung off her hips and bunched around her thighs. His girl braced against him, her fingers holding his, guiding him to her wet core.
His fingers inches away from being buried inside her, and he kept her eyes solely on her reflection. Just say the words, luv, he thought. She was such a beautiful sight. The glazed eyes, and needy expression on her face drove him wild. He sucked on her neck and groaned into her ear.

“Mmm... bad girl.” He reprimanded. “Bad girls need to beg if they want this--” Knowing fully well Buffy expected to be denied contact, he surprised her by pressing his cool palm directly over her slicked cunt. Her breath caught in her throat, and he grinned and pulled his hand away.

“C'mon my slutty bitch. Let's hear it.”

“Ooooh... please.

“Please what? Can't do the pleasing with hearing what you want me to do, Buffy.”

“Touch me, Spike! Fingers... inside me and...rub my pussy.. ” Her own words made her that much wetter. “Oh... god, wanna cum so bad.” She pleaded.

“I guess something can be arranged.” Spike said calmly. “Although, it's a pity about those panties. They look so cute on your butt, and now they're just in the way.” He deftly ripped them from her thighs. “Put your hands up against the mirror and bend over.” He ordered, slapping her between the legs. Buffy squealed and widened her stance.

Now her ass was on full display. He brought his hand down against her round bottom again, smack, smack, smack. Buffy groaned as she received her spanking, and Spike admired her red stained ass cheeks.

“This ass is gorgeous when it's all hot and burning, luv.” He rubbed them again and slowly, moved his hand in between her cheeks. A thumb casually grazed over her undisturbed hole, and he felt her body tighten.

“Shhh... relax. It's not time for that...(yet).” His hands grazed the upper part of her thighs.

“Amazing isn't it? How you can be shivering here--”, smacking her skin lightly, “--but here--”, his hands moved between her legs again, feather light over her pussy refusing to give her the contact she craved. “--And here you're on fire. Want me to touch the fire, Buffy?”

Buffy nodded vigorously.

He walked his fingers over her glistening pussy and took his time fondling the outer folds. Once his fingers were good and slicked in her juices, he pushed an index finger inside and moved it in and out. Buffy sighed in relief and started to fuck herself on his finger.

“Look at you.” He murmured, smiling despite himself. Huh, well there goes her punishment. “Keep your eyes open.” He reminded her.

“Yeah..oooh Spike. Feels good.” Buffy panted as he added another finger. She watched her reflection as instructed, and it was as if she was fucking a ghost. But no phantom, no spirit could induce this kind of pleasure. How could she feel alone when her muscles gripped Spike in place, letting her know he was right there with her? She pushed back on his fingers as he thrusted more roughly.

“Uh huh..yes... uh uh uh uh” She grunted with each motion, and it was getting harder and harder to keep her eyes open now. When Spike thrusted deep inside, finger to the knuckle, and rubbed the spot that was hidden inside, Buffy let out a guttural moan. “Ohmigod. So good so good so GOOD...” Buffy came, vaginal walls aflutter, right around his fingers, wetting his hand with the proof of her love. Buffy's head was pounding now as she struggled to come down to earth.

“C'mere. Stand up.” Spike pulled her up, and spun her so she faced him and he kissed her, lips smacking, teeth nibbling, tongues tasting flesh and heat. Since he walked into the room, he's been wanting to do this. More than anything else, he just wanted to kiss her.

And to taste her. When they pulled apart, he held up his hand to show her how wet she was, and sucked her juices off his index finger.

“Mmm... Want a taste? Open that pretty mouth.” He said, licking his lips.

Buffy licked and parted her dry lips and looked at him with a look of pure lust. He slid his middle finger into her mouth, as she sucked eagerly on his finger. He twisted it between her lips, as if it was his cock twisting in her pussy.

“Does my beautiful slut love that?” He started to gently thrust the digit as if he was finger fucking her mouth. This was hotter than anything he'd ever seen. The slayer, HIS slayer, moaning around his finger, sucking it like a hard candy. His other hand reached down to unzip his jeans. It was too much to take. Spike was pretty sure he was going to jettison all over himself if Buffy kept this up.

Buffy sucked on his finger eagerly and released it with a pop. “Mmm... I taste pretty good.” She grinned at him, and looked down at Spike's jeans unzipped, hint of vampire cock peeking through the denim.

She flashed him that innocent girl smile again.

“But... I think you might taste better...”
End Notes:
Comments? Questions? Just wanna share the love?
---
I wanna know what's in those boxes, don't you? *wink*
Chapter 2.5: No Laughing Matter by badbetsy
Author's Notes:
This is a short chapter.. So I'm calling it 2.5.
“Yes, that's it...” Spike encouraged the deepening of the strokes, as Buffy sucked on his cock with a slow, sensual vigor. When her hands came up to stroke his balls, Spike swallowed hard to try to keep it together.

As he watched Buffy's head bob up and down, he reached down to stroke her hair. It was something he said that day in her kitchen that made her cut it. What a pity. But her hair isn't what Spike loves. It's the girl. Hell, she could dye it blue, chop it all off, do whatever she wanted to change the way she looks, but I still won't get enough of her.

Fuck! Did she just...? Oh god...

From her position, Buffy could see the maddening expression on Spike's face. The way his nostrils flare when he's trying to keep his cool. Mmm, he's so damn hot when he's trying to not lose control. Who's he trying to fool? She released him from her mouth and went for his balls, sucked on each one sweetly while her soft hands jerked him off, and then, as she felt a pervading warmth emanate from his cool body, she took him again in her mouth. Hard. Tight. Deep. As far as his impressive size and girth would go down her small throat. And just when she felt him begin to spill...

“Avocado!” Spike cried, as he pulled out of her mouth and came in great spurts on her face.

Buffy's hand went to her lips and chin, wiping the cum with a few fingers, and licking them clean. She bit back a smile. “Why did you use our safe word?”

“'Cause you're gonna be the death of me...” Spike breathed, watching his cock twitch and soften, although the sight of Buffy eating up his cum, was starting to get him ready for another round.

Buffy stifled a laugh, but a giggle escaped her lips. She covered her mouth, and looked at him with her big green eyes.

“Oh, do you think that's funny?”

“No sir.” She said, shaking her head.

“Hm, I'll tell you what you can laugh about...” Spike picked Buffy up by the shoulders and kissed her again. He could taste and smell himself on her, and remnants of her dried juices on her mouth. The heady scent of their sex hung around them like a sordid fog.

Buffy managed to break from his grip and wrapped her arms around his neck. She played with the silver chain that he wore before her hands started messing with his hair, raking her nails through his scalp. Spike with messy hair. She almost squealed. So fucking sexy. She licked his lower lip and moaned.

Disobedient giggling? Mess with my hair, eh? Hmm, gonna teach you another lesson. And that's when Spike started to tickle her.

“Ah! Stop!” Buffy yelped, as Spike's hands grabbed at the sides of her waist, tickling her like mad. Buffy laughed, and heaved, trying to catch her breath, but the corset was too tight. It only made her hornier and lightheaded.

“Okay! Okay! I'll behave!”

“Mmm.. that's right. My good little bitch. Are you going to do as I say?”

Buffy squeezed her thighs together. She was wet again. “Mm hmm.. what do I have to do to prove myself, sir?”

Spike looked at her through a narrowed gaze, and sucked his cheekbones in with purpose. He scooped up Buffy and tossed her with a plop onto the large bed, loving the sound she made when her body hit the softest sheets and pillows imaginable. He then went over to the table to pick up the smaller of the two remaining ribboned boxes .

She propped herself up on her elbows, curiously watching what Spike had up his sleeve.

“You, my horny, slutty slayer...” Spike started slowly, coming over and kneeling onto the bed, hovering over her, “...are going to accept this present. And you're going to enjoy it when I give it to you.” He finished, handing her the box.

Buffy sat up, and her heart started to race as she undid the ribbon, and uncovered her present.

After peeking at the contents, she raised her eyebrows, and said, “How....do you want me to enjoy this?”
End Notes:
It might not be what you think. Or maybe it is.... sorry for the teaser! I had to get this out first :) I hope you're still with me here... and as always I'd love to hear what you think.
Chapter 3: Sweet Release by badbetsy
Author's Notes:
Warnings-- BDSM, more rudeness, but eventually their relationship takes a serious turn. This is a little bit dark. So please don't read if you are turned off by that...
Not that Buffy wasn't pleased to see a box of her favorite cherry licorice, but she didn't quite understand how Spike wanted her to “enjoy it.” If anything she was a relieved that it wasn't one of his other naughty implements of pain. But with Spike, she never knew exactly what he had in store for her.

“How...do you want me to enjoy this?” Buffy asked, holding up a rope of black cherry. “You want to watch me eat candy...?” She squeaked.

“Darling, Buffy,” Spike said with a smile, reaching out to stroke her cheek. “You are SO adorable when you're naïve.” He took the candy from her hand, and motioned for her to turn around and face the headboard.

“Well maybe I was getting ahead of myself earlier. I know I'm going to enjoy this...” He added in a low voice. “Do as I say, and you might get some pleasure out of this too.”

Buffy's stomach tightened at the anticipation of what was to come as she slowly turned to face the top of the bed. Spike instructed her to get on her knees and hold her hands together above her head. “Close your eyes.” He told her.

She felt something soft and smooth brush against her neck and then over her eyes. It was the ribbon from the box. She bit her lip as Spike tightened it. Then something soft and sticky wrap around her hands. The warm scent of sugary cherries lingered around her as her other senses became hyperaware of her surroundings.

Spike emptied the box and tossed it aside. “Now pet, I've seen you break out of restraints before. And there's really nothing to stop you from ripping free--” He said tracing the edges of the licorice, his voice a low rumble, “--these are just sweets. But, if you want to make up for misbehaving, you'll keep yourself bound for me. Understood?”

“Mmm hmm..” She murmured.

“I don't think I heard you.”

“Yes.. sir. I will not break free. I will stay tied up... so you can um... ” Buffy pondered, “have your wicked way with me.” She pronounced decidedly.

Spike smirked at her choice words. “That's my good girl.” He tenderly stroked her hair for a few moments, feeling Buffy's gentle trembles, before he slowly tugged her head backwards till her head faced the ceiling.

“Open your mouth.” He ordered, twirling another piece of licorice and putting it inside. “Suck on that, baby. Make it good and wet.”

Buffy obliged him and sucked hungrily on her treats. She slurped it up and took a few nibbles too. All of these sexual escapades was starting to make her kind of hungry. Faith once told her that slaying makes you hungry and horny. On the contrary, fucking Spike makes you hungry and hornier.

Suddenly the grip on the back of her neck tightened. “Bad little bitch. I didn't say you could eat this?” Spike pulled the wet licorice from her mouth. Buffy licked her lips, and protested.

“But you said you wanted to watch me enjoy this... I'm enjoying it like you said.... and I love cherry licorice.”

For a few seconds there was no response. Buffy turned her head and tried to decipher where her lover went. But there were no footsteps, no sounds. The room was completely still.

“Spike...?” Buffy whispered quietly.

“You've never enjoyed it like this,” was his dark warning.

The bed shifted and the hand that was so gentle earlier was no longer to be found, and fast as lightening, Spike grabbed Buffy's waist and dragged her to the center of the bed, forcing the top half of her body downward, elbows sinking into the sheets, as her knees began digging into the mattress, trying to find some stability. Buffy's expression turned to horror as she felt the first wet slash against her bare bottom. She shrieked.

Spike watched and listened with amusement as Buffy cried out in pain. He was whipping her with the moist pieces of cherry licorice. The first smack stained her ass red, with her saliva and sticky gumminess from the candy. A few second later, he whipped her again, and then again, and again, over and over as Buffy cried and whimpered.

“Good girls don't cry.” Spike said crossly, “Don't make me gag you.”

As her whimpers subsided, Spike observed the beauty of his slayer, and her ass presented to him. Her fleshy globes were criss crossed with red hot stripes and her ass stank of delicious wet cherries. Spike rubbed his belly at the scent emanating between her thighs. She was responding to the pain in ways he could never imagine.

“You smell so divine.” Spike said, reaching down to touch her reddened cheeks, and Buffy flinched.

“Does it sting, pet?” Spike asked, and upon seeing her nod her head, he replied, “Good.”

He opened up her cheeks and bent down to take a closer look. He gave her sweet little hole a gentle lick, and grinned when she tensed up. “We haven't reached there yet, but it's good to know you're keeping it in mind.” Spike replied.

The sight of her glistening, soaked pussy, and the potent scent of Slayer juice hardened his dick right up. He couldn't want to be inside her. The things you do to me, Spike thought, getting in, mouth to cunt, licking her with his strong tongue, sucking and lapping at her slippery pink clit.

Buffy wailed. It was too much. Her ass was throbbing and now Spike's mouth was on full assault.

“Ah... Spike...Spike... OH....shit....” Her voice trailed off as she felt her inner muscles on the verge of pulsing to a sweet release. When he pulled away suddenly, she sobbed with a raging need. “No... don't. Please.. I need you.”

He smacked her ass again with his hand and chose to ignore her pleas. “Where's my good girl? Where has she gone?” He picked up the licorice and brought it down over her quivering pussy, softly grazing the delicate skin. He swung it like a pendulum, debating the level of punishment his girl deserved.

“Tell me where my good little bitch went.”

Tears of frustration threatened to fall from her eyes, but she was a stammering mess, and struggled to answer him.

He ran the red candy over her sex, rubbed it against her heated flesh and this time hit her with it. A wet smack vibrated through the room, and he pulled the sweet rope away, extra sticky with her nectar.

Buffy cried out in anguish, and found the will to reply. “She's not here.” She said hoarsely.

“Who's here then?” Spike inquired, taking a nip. Mmmmm...Buffy taste.

“The bad girl. The hungry slut. Teach me the errors of my way. Fuck me of my sins.” She howled, her cheek pressed against the bed, letting a few tears fall.

“As you wish.” Spike smiled. He took her dripping candy and stuffed it into her mouth.“Here you are, my little slayer.”

Buffy began to suck and chew greedily. Tasting herself in this way was indescribably pleasurable. The tartness of her wet mixed with the sugary sweetness of the cherries, made her moan despite the continued throbbing between her legs.

“Buffy...” Spike snickered. “I think you're finally enjoying yourself.”

As she continued to eat, he reached back behind her, and coated his fingers with her liquid. He ran his hand over his extremely hard cock, and tugged a little, eager to get inside her heat.

“My turn, baby.” He said, grabbing her hips. Without warning, or waiting, he thrusted his cock to the hilt inside her welcoming pussy. The sharp feeling of being invaded, made Buffy gasp, just as she finished swallowing her treat.

Bodies bound, they began to move as one.

“Feel that? Feel what you do to me?” Spike said, pulling out and slowly sinking back in. His steel-like grip turned her white where his fingers squeezed. He began to fuck her with a deliberate slowness. His mind was reeling as Buffy's ass smacked continuously against his stomach, and he watched her reddened cheeks quiver like jelly each time he rammed into her. She was so bloody tight, squeezing him for all he had.

“Im fucking you... Uh uh uh.... Spike. Spike. Spike.....” Buffy screamed with every thrust of his monster cock. “You're so big.... ” she wailed. He was stretching, invading, claiming her as his own. No one else could compare to this, to him. He opened her mind to pleasure she never knew she could experience. But then something happened. The corset was truly too tight now, and in this position, she was struggling for air.

Buffy gasped, with his name on her lips again, but for a different reason. “Spike...Spike...can't breathe,” she choked turning her head to look at him. Her pallor was frightening, and he quickly reached over and released her from her corset. The satin contraption unbuckled and he ripped it from her body. He pulled out and turned her over to cradle her in his arms, pulling her blindfold off.

“Buffy, Buffy... are you alright, pet? Say something!” He said, stroking her cheek, fearful that his silly gift had seriously injured her. Suddenly nothing was a game anymore. It was becoming real.

“Want...to...cum....” She said, faintly. Buffy smiled up at him, the color slowly returning to her face.

“This is no joke, you could've been seriously hurt! You scared me to death!” Spike said, rocking her in his arms.

“I'm okay, really.” Buffy said, sitting up and clearing her throat. At that moment, she felt like she was on the edge of the most intense release imaginable. She wasn't sure if it was a near death experience, or some sort of erotic asphyxiation, but it all became clear as crystal. She had died before, found a stillness that now eluded her, but she didn't want to go there again. Not yet. As her brain struggled for consciousness, she had a choice: die or survive. And she didn't want to die. All she could think about was Spike. Don't let me go. Don't let me leave. I'm not ready to leave you.

Spike squeezed his eyes shut, praying like a man with a soul. “These are just games, pet. But if I ever did anything to hurt you... well, I'd rather stake myself than let you suffer.”

“Shh...Spike, look at me.” She turned his head towards her, and looked into his yearning blue eyes. “It's not your fault. I'm fine and I'm right here.” She took his hand and held it to her breast, where he felt her heart beat beneath her cool skin. The corset had dug into her body and left a mark. “I'm right here.” She whispered again, leaning into his mouth and kissing him. “And I want you... if you'll still have me.” Buffy raised her bound hands up to Spike, as an offering.

“You know how I feel about you. I love you.” He held her arms still and bit off the licorice. “No more games.”

It felt like a weight had been lifted. The lack of pretenses felt like a window had been opened in this suite of theirs.

Spike kissed Buffy again, and now with her hands free, she wrapped her arms around his neck and climbed into his lap. She moaned at his touch, and he picked her up gently and displaced her on her back, propping her head with pillows, wanting to make her comfortable.

“Tell me you love me.” Spike said, looking into her eyes.

“I love you.” Buffy said in earnest. “I want you....I need you.”

Their mouths met, and Spike pinched her nipples, and let his hands explore the rest of her body, as Buffy arched into his hand. The words were all he needed. It made him harder than ever knowing she was completely serious. She loves me... She loves me... He parted her thighs and sunk his cock back inside her, and Buffy sighed at being full once again. He thrusted, and she met him as they rocked in unison.

They were making love. He reached down to touch her. Still wet, still full of want. He pressed closer into her, and felt her clit rubbing against his pelvic bone. Their foreheads touched, and her pert breasts rubbed into his body, nipples pebbling with every grind. When her eyes went wide, and a little smile spread over her lips, he felt like his prayers had been answered, and granted him this second of unadulterated bliss.

“Sweet...sweet Buffy...” he gasped, as he came too, shooting his seed inside her.

They lay together, sweaty, hot and satisfied. When Spike turned over to hold her next to him in the bed, Buffy reached between her legs, and felt his cum dripping from her core. She pulled out a wet finger of their spendings and licked it clean.

“You really like that, don't you?” Spike said. She never failed to amuse.

“I like what we taste like.” She said, shyly. “And, maybe I'm kinda hungry.”

Spike reached over and picked up the phone. “Hello? I'd like to order room service, please?” He said into the receiver.

He turned to ask Buffy what she would like to eat.

She whispered what she was hungry for, and Spike couldn't help but laugh.

“Hello? Yes, I'd like a cherry pie, and an order of guacamole and chips.”
End Notes:
So it's getting kind of serious. Do you like where this is heading? What happens when Buffy sees what's in Box #3? Stay tuned...
Chapter 4: A Taste of What's to Come by badbetsy
*Later that evening*

“Mmm... this is so good. Are you sure you don't want a bite? Vampires can eat real food, right?”

“Yeah, but I'd rather watch you eat.” Spike said. “Here, gimme the fork?” Spike cut a bite size morsel and held it up to her mouth. “Open up for me, baby.”

They lay facing each other on the bed with the cherry pie between them. Spike was naked under the sheets, while Buffy lay with her thigh high stockings still on. She happily let him feed her. Whatever this was, it almost felt like a genuine “date,” except where most dates start with dinner and a promise of a chaste peck, this one started with intense, mind blowing fucking, a near death experience, candy whippings, tortilla chips and ... pie. Spike was on a cloud. It was a beautiful thing to watch Buffy eat. It was so intimate, something he rarely experienced.

“God, pet, I love watching you eat.”

“Yeah? Why's that?”

“Just watching you enjoy your food. The way your mouth moves, and when that little pink tongue of yours comes out to lick your lips... so fucking hot.”

Buffy chuckled. “Really? Even though I have guacamole and bits of tortilla in my hair from when you tackled me?” Buffy asked, referring to Spike's horny antics from earlier in the evening. He jumped her and made her spoon her guacamole off his abs, which she gladly complied. Uh, like she needed a reason.

Spike made a low growl. “You're kidding right? It's a good look for you.” His hands went under the sheet to stroke his hardening dick. “Uninhibited....” He whispered, “dirty....” he moved closer, wanting to mount her and fuck her brains out again. “wild...” he breathed.

Under a thrall, Buffy put a hand up to his shoulder and pushed him back instead. “You're gonna crush the pie.” She grinned.

“Don't care. Gotta have you.” He pressed.

Buffy loved his stamina. The fact that he couldn't keep his hands off her made her want him even more, and she could see his cock poking up from the sheet. She felt her wetness surge from inside her. “Hmm... better idea.” Buffy scooped up some pie in her palm.

“I wanna watch you eat.” She said coyly, rolling onto her back and spreading the sticky confection, along her inner thighs, careful not to get any inside. “Wanna to watch you enjoy.”

“Fuck, Buffy... I knew you had it in you.”

Spike kicked the pie pan over to the side of the bed. He made a mental note to leave a big tip for housekeeping, because whoever had to clean up after their hurricane of lovemaking deserved one hell of a reward. He grabbed Buffy's stocking legs and threw them over his shoulders, and went to town.

“Holy crap... ” Buffy cried, feeling Spike's tongue dance across her skin. He licked up the pastry in two bites, and got to the main course.

“That was rather tasty, but--” He put his mouth over her pussy. “Nothing tastes as good as this...” He licked up her sweet juice, and made her clit stand out like a glistening pearl in a sea of wet. Back and forth, over and over, he flicked his tongue, causing Buffy to wriggle and whimper beneath him. It was unrelenting, as she felt a hot wave roll over her. She sighed as her hands went down to tousle his hair before running them over her sweaty belly and tweaking her hardening nipples.

Buffy looked down between her legs at the peroxide blonde smothering himself in her quim. “Oh god, oh god... fuck, you're good at that...” She thrashed her head backwards, feeling the onslaught of multiple orgasms. When he pulled away suddenly, she nearly screamed.

“Why... with the stopping...” She asked through a haze of frustration.

“As much as I love going down on you, I think I'm 'bout to explode myself...” Spike said sheepishly, and that's when Buffy saw that he had been working his cock with his hand, tugging at his hardness.

“I think we should help each other out.” Buffy pulled him up and flipping them over so she was on top. She faced that marble tower of a cock, and Spike grabbed Buffy's ass and held her over his face.

“Sit on my face, luv. Don't need to breathe, just want to be filled with you.”

“I could say the same.” Buffy said, eyeing that gorgeous fat dick of his. As she lowered her lips to suck him off, Spike grabbed her ass and pulled her down till his mouth formed a tight seal. His tongue darted out and moved in the most amazingly, phenomenal way-- fast, and unyielding, then slow, and brutal. But once he found her spongy spot, he pressed down hard with his powerful tongue.

“Oh shit... oh shit...oh shit...FUCK...FUCK...yes...YES....” Buffy cried, with her mouth full of cock. She was unintelligible, the sound she made only caused vibrations to ripple through her body. Her internal muscles tightened and relaxed over and over again, flooding into his welcoming mouth. Spike was drinking every drop of her release. He could never stop being thirsty for her.

The rumbles of her orgasm, made her hands jerked the base of his cock harder and faster, until he too released his load. “Buffy!” he cried. She licked up the tasty, milky cum but there was too much. Some spilled out, and onto his stomach. She freed him with a pop, and licked up the remainder, like a lazy kitten full on cream.

“.... that was so good.” She sighed, turning around, and curling up next to him.

“No words.... bloody forgot...English...speak.” Spike murmured, closing his eyes. He took her into his arms, and they drifted off to slumber.

*****
Buffy woke from their nap first, and untucked herself from his arms, being careful not to disturb Spike. He mumbled in his sleep and turned over. As she sat up and surveyed the messy room, it occurred to her how hard it would be to turn back from all of this. Torn ribbons and crushed boxes were scattered haphazardly. Blankets were strewn on the ground. Splatters of pie and dried avocado stained parts of the sheets, and as she got out of bed, she stepped on on a chip, the crunch breaking the silence in the room. “Ouch!” She muttered. It was like an in-your-face metaphor of their relationship-- destructive, messy, and painful.

But she couldn't focus on the bad parts. Not when he made her feel so damn good. She gingerly picked up half of the satin bodice that caused all of this trouble. Spike had literally ripped it from her body. She looked underneath the bed for the other piece but it was nowhere to be seen.

“I'll get you another. One that fits properly.”

Spike was watching her from the bed. He fluffed a couple of pillows and rested his arms behind his head. God, he was gorgeous. His lean body exposed, bare chest, those hard abs and of course, that satisfied smirk. As if aware of undeniable sex appeal, his attempt at modesty was a sheet just covering his cock. Buffy tried not to stare, but it was difficult, and she was starting to feel warm again. How could he make me feel so hot? Just by looking?

“See something you like?” He asked teasingly.

“Maybe.” She dropped the scrap of satin and fingered the larger box sitting on the desk. “I wanna see what's in here.” She picked it up. It was certainly heavy.

Spike jumped out of bed and was at her side in an instant. “Nuh uh uh...” He warned, tongue clicking. “I don't know if you're ready for that yet.” He let his hand slide down her arm, as he gently removed the box from her grasp, letting it fall back to the table. He pressed up against her back, letting her feel the hardening member between her crack, rubbing her into oblivion.

“Mmm... feels nice doesn't it? But the question is, how badly do you want it.”

I want! I want it so bad! Want that cock inside me. Buffy's brain was turning to mush again. Just as she was preparing to vocalize just how much she desired him, he broke their embrace and sauntered towards the bathroom.

“Come on Buffy. I think my dirty girl would like a bath.”

She stared agape as his perfect ass rounded the corner.

What could she do but follow? Wet and throbbing with her hand already halfway between her legs.
End Notes:
The conclusion to follow. Thanks for reading and please let me know what you think of this chapter.
Chapter 5: A Gift of Trust by badbetsy
Author's Notes:
Yay! We're here! Thanks for keeping up with this story.
Warnings: This chapter involves toys, anal, and may be considered a little fluffy.
I really wouldn't mind living in here, Buffy thought as she peeked into the bathroom. The lights were dimmed, and cream colored candles were strategically lit all around the room. A long and inviting lounge chair was pushed near the side of the tub, and the vanity by the door had a large counter and a mirror paneled in oak. She absentmindedly stroked the hard wood as she proposed a question to her lover who seemed not to notice her presence.

“You started without me?” Buffy pouted, leaning in the doorway.

Spike was already soaking in the hot bath, pretending to be disinterested in the girl at the door. It would've been easier to keep his senses together if not for the the scent of her arousal drifting sweetly in his direction. He sunk deeper into the bubbles and stifled a moan.

“How did you get this ready so fast?” Buffy asked as she came closer. Spike didn't exactly seem like he knew his way around a bathroom, let alone measuring bubble bath. There was also something else floating in the water. A rubber duck.

He wordlessly nodded to a remote sitting on the vanity.

“You're kidding right?” She said incredulously. “This bathroom comes with a remote?” She immediately picked it up and played with the toggles and buttons. The lights in the bathroom switched on and off, the toilet flushed, and one button made Spike nearly leap out of the tub.

“Holy sweet murder!” Spike jumped, splashing water .“What the did you press?”

Buffy squinted as she tried to make out the words.“ Bathtub: Be—day? What's that?”

“It's like a faucet for the bum... Jesus Christ, tub's really not a good place to put a bidet. Maybe if you would've given me some notice.” It didn't feel bad. In fact it only piqued his excitement, but it caught him by surprise. Hmm, he'd like to try that on Buffy later.

“So is this a solo event or you gonna invite me in?” Buffy asked crossing her arms. “If you and Mr. Duckie want to be left alone, by all means...” Buffy said, sitting on the edge of tub, playing with more of the bathtub buttons. More bubbles filled the tub, and Spike made a content little murmur when she turned on the water jets.

“Mmm, that's very nice.” He met her eyes, and beckoned her with his finger. “Over here, luv.”

“But I'm not wearing bathtime approved attire” Buffy said teasingly, putting her leg up to the edge of the tub. Spike glanced up as she flashed her wet pussy. Judging by the way the flickering of the candlelight caught the contours of her glistening lips, her very wet pussy.

He sat up straighter, and ran his wet hand up her stocking, massaging her calf. “Guess we'll just have to fix that, won't we?” When it wouldn't peel down as easily as he hoped, he calmly ripped them off her leg.

Buffy giggled. “This becoming a habit, Spike? I'm running out of clothes.”

“You'll just have to stay naked.” He shrugged, as he shredded the other one easily. He took her hand and helped her into the bath. She settled next to him, and exhaled as the tension melted off her body.

The hot water relaxed her immediately while the jets pulsating into her back massaged her muscles. “Oh.... wow.... a girl could get used to this....”

The rubber duck floated and bobbed its way towards her, so she picked it up to examine.

“Is this from your personal collection?” She held it up with a smug grin. She must have pushed a button on the duck, because it suddenly vibrated. “Whoa,” Catching her by surprise, she almost dropped it.

“Oooh, do it again Slayer. You've got Donald all worked up.” He smirked, taking it from her hand.

“You named the duck?” She squeaked, torn between giving him a hard time, or kissing him for being so adorable.

“Don't tell me, you don't know who Donald Duck is.” He said.

“Oh I know who he is, I'm just surprised you do.”

“Ha, ever hear of a little place called Disneyworld? Happiest place on earth? Not a bad place to get a bite to eat either. Fed off a couple of those hoity princesses ---that Cinderella really put a fight.... Damn glass slippers.” He muttered.

“Yeah? Hmph.”Buffy's lower lip stuck out a little.

He stared at her with a twinkle in his blue eyes. “Are you jealous?”

“No.” She said none too convincingly. She really didn't know why she was getting worked up over this, but the thought of his mouth on the neck of a theme park tramp made her feel oddly possessive.

He couldn't help but love her adorable little pout, and her sad attempt at hiding it. “Yes you are!” He chided, leaning into her neck. His mouth, warming from the steam, sucked on her neck, leaving a round red mark, while his other hand, moved down to stroke the inside of her thigh. “Well, don't be, sweetheart. Why would I want that pomp and frill when I can get my fill of the Magic Kingdom right here?”

And Buffy sighed as a different kind of tension started to fill her body.

“Where'd you get that thing anyway?” Buffy asked, swallowing hard, trying to turn her attention to the duck still buzzing away. She was intrigued.

“You think the magic shop's the only place that gets any business around here? Pending doom and disaster brings out everyone's naughty side.” He turned the duck on high.

Spike brought the duck to Buffy's neck, and the pulsing vibration worked the muscles around her collarbone. He lowered it to the tender spot between her shoulder blades, and she felt the stress melt from her body. Buffy exhaled and a silly smile spread across her lips. “Oh god, that's good... Very nice, Donald.”

“Don't I get any credit? I'm the one wielding the tool” Spike asked, tongue wagging.

Her hand dipping underneath the soapy bubbles, found his cock. Stiff and thick as a submarine. “Oh, I haven't forgotten your...mmm...very impressive tool.” She began a slow pump and pull.

“Uh...just like that, pet...” Spike lowered the duck to her lower back, and upon the continuing moans of approval, he brought it to the front of her belly.

“Lower.” She ordered.

“Say the magic word.”

She pulled his head to her mouth and devoured his lips, smacking, grinding with their tongues licking wet and raw.

Where the hell did she learn to kiss like that? “Well, I was looking for a pretty please, but that'll do quite well.” Giving her that cocky smile, and slipped it between her legs.

As she spread her thighs, the lovely warm water flooded around her pussy, as Spike pressed the toy against her clit.

“Uagh...uh....harder....” She breathed.

Caressing her cheek with with his lips, and whispering in her ear. “So bossy! Alright luv, this bit's for you. But promise you'll make it up to me later for giving it to you good.”

She held up her hand and showed him her pinky. “Pinky swear.... Promise.” Her voice ragged. Spike caught the little wet finger in his mouth and gave it a good sucking, as he dipped the duck's head between her folds.

The bubbles started to dull and fizzle along her shoulders, and she brought her other hand back up to pinch her slippery nipples, just as Spike placed the pulsing head on her pussy and slipped the toy inside her. Her walls stretched to accommodate it, and then he pushed it hard till the buzzing beak touched parts of her only Spike could reach.

And then he rocked it to and fro, and she completely lost it.

Squeezing her eyes shut, she shuddered as she came. Water, water everywhere, nothing to grasp, she found his arm and held on for dear life, as he removed the toy and held her as she mumbled incoherently, riding out the last of her climax.

With her head pressed against his chest, he stroked her hair. Buffy winced when he snagged a tangle.

“Ah, I forgot about that.” Picking out the dried avocado. “Let's clean you off, shall we?” He drained the tub and refilled it with a press of a button. He poured some water over her head and squeezed a little hotel shampoo in his palm, and began massaging her scalp. She murmured words of pleasure, when his fingers worked in little circles into her hair.

“Feels good...” She sighed.

He rinsed her clean. “All better?”

“Mmm hmm.”

“Buffy... what you said earlier....”

“Uh huh?”

“When you said...you know...” He started. “When you said you loved me.”

She observed her hands, “We're getting pruny.” She replied, wriggling her fingers.

“You need to know what that means to me... with you, it's not about sex.”

“ We should get out of the tub now,” She said, stepping out and drying off.

“Hey, listen... are you hearing any of this? Trying to tell you, god, tell you how much you I bloody care about you.” He said, standing up, wet and naked.

Buffy rubbed the towel in her hair. “I know.”

She ran the towel down the front of his body, drying off his shoulders, his neck, and his chest, and worked up the courage to meet his eyes. “I think you already know how I feel.”

He swallowed “Can I hear you say it again?”

She planted a few small kisses up his jaw, and whispered into his ear. “Love you.”

“And you are positive you're entirely in your right mind? All of our brain melting fucking hasn't loosened any of your screws?” He asked, raising an eyebrow. “Sure I didn't give you a concussion that time against the headboard?”

She laughed, “No... god Spike, how many times do you want me to say it?”

“Eternity. Forever. Your pick.”

“Love you love you love you love you... ah mmmm” She quieted when his mouth crashed into hers.

“Buffy?” He asked stepping out onto the bathmat.

“Hmm hmm?” His kisses did make her brain a little bit melty. But in an completely good way.

“Do you trust me?”

“I think it comes with the territory.” She eyed him warily. “...what did you have in mind?”

“Your words have a unsurprising effect on me.” He said slyly, placing her hand on his prick. “Can I collect on your promise?”

She only remembered nodding.

- - - - - - -
“Tell me how that feels.”

Buffy was bent over the side of the velvet lounge chair as Spike filled her tightest hole.

Were there words coming out of her mouth? She wasn't even sure anymore. Along with breathing, and blinking, and all those other supposedly important parts of living, the only thing she could feel was him. All of him. Every inch. The things he did, the parts he touched, couldn't even compare to this moment.

“Will it hurt?

“Only in a good way, baby.”

And lord, he wasn't kidding. The blinding effect of his thick cock thrusting in and out of her ass made her quite unsure of who was supposed to be collecting.

“Feels.... gahhhhh....” Heat flushed to her cheeks, to her belly, to her ass as he clenched her hips and bucked into her over and over again, stretching her like taffy.

“Fuck, I love you so much.” He cried, pumping into her. His hand reached around and pressed against her cunt slick and drowning with moisture. “So bloody wet for me.” He said mesmerized.

Two fingers slipped inside, and his thumb stroked her hard nub. Stroking... stroking... loving her.

“Tell me how that feels.”

“omigod..omigod...omahhhhgosh.....fuckkkkkkk”

“Buffy! Ughhhhhh yes.....” Spilling inside, filling her with his seed. He collapsed and pulled her over to lie on the chair. “Pet why are you crying?” Spike asked as he stroked her hair, and wiped away the wet spots under her eyes.

“Am I?” She came so hard her eyes were tearing. “Oh wow.... tears of joy.... that was... mmm.. that was soooo good.” She drawled, curling in embrace as he stroked her back. “Can we go again?” She murmured, shifting. “Uh... ow.”

“Sore?” He asked, kissing her forehead.

“Uh huh. Maybe... maybe after some Buffy rest time... we can... mmm...” She said tiredly, feeling his arms holding her together. A kiss on the cheek, and she felt like it was safe to sleep.
- - - - - - -
They slept in the bathroom, and when she woke up, Spike had covered her with a light blanket and was shuffling in the other room, he brought her the other box, and revealed it with a great show. Upon peeking inside, Buffy said, “That's not gonna fit.”

“Oh I'll make it fit. I would think you'd give me more credit than that.”

“Um...I've never seen one that big before...” Buffy asked with a worried look on her face. “Can I...touch it?”

Spike looked at her with a glint in his eye as he held up the contents of his mysterious present, examining it with careful thought.

“Sure pet. Be careful though. It's rather heavy.”

Buffy ran her hand over the silver head and the ceramic base. “It's not going to fit.” She said. “What if it won't fit?”

“I'll make it fit, don't worry.” Spike said with a smirk.

“Well it's not going to match the cabinets in the kitchen.”

“It's going in your bathroom. Plus these funny little tubes are supposed to hook up to your soap dispenser.”

“How'd you know about our leaky faucet?” She asked.

“Little Bit told me. Said the drippity dropptiy noises drove her crazy.”

“Oh my god, Dawn!” Buffy cried, leaped up, almost forgetting that she needed to get back home to her sister. “What time is it?

“Almost sunrise. It's okay, Buffy. She knows we're here. Who do you think picked out this glorious piece of work?”

“....so she knows about us? Oh my god, please tell me she didn't see what was um..... in those other boxes.” She said bashfully, face turning red at the thought of her sister having knowledge about her carnal recreations.

“Of course not! I had that silky number delivered. But she did come with me to the candy store... She thinks you're going to get cavities from all that licorice.” He said with a smile.

Buffy exhaled. “So, um... are you planning to install this bad boy by yourself? Do you even know anything about plumbing?”

“Hey I'll have you know I once dug a tunnel almost entirely by myself! Didn't once hit a pipe!” Spike announced proudly.

“Remember the part where I was there? Hate to burst your bubble, but you did cause Highway 35 to crumble like blue cheese...”

“Weak foundation did it in. 'Sides, I think I can handle a simple bathroom sink.” Spike nuzzled Buffy's bare neck. “I thought you said you trusted me..” He asked.

“Well, you are....” Buffy giggled, at the ticklish swipes of Spike's tongue against her skin. “very convincing...” She felt his smile against her shoulder at the compliment. He turned her cheek to look into her green eyes.

“Sure about that? Sounds like you want to be persuaded.”

“Yes, Spike, please persuade me.. How do you want me?”

“Everywhere, anywhere. Can't get enough of you.” Sweeping his lips down her breasts, fingers caressing her hips.

“Spike?” Buffy asked wonderingly, as she watched him settle himself between her thighs.

“Yes, Buffy?”

“Are there any other hotels in Sunnydale?”
End Notes:
I want to thank everyone again for reading this story, and to everyone who has left a comment. It motivates me to keep writing. I'd love to know what you guys think of the conclusion. I hope to write something else soon. (Maybe something with a plot next time!)

Thanks again!
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=36691