Whiskey by sallyntmare
Summary: Buffy is innocent and popular, until one day she ventures into the arms of a bad boy named Spike

-This story is all human-

Warning: This story is dark: Murder, drugs, angst, and kink sex. Enter if you dare ;-)
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Action, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Buffy/Other, Character Death, Freaky/Kinky, Sexual Situations, Spike/Other, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: No Word count: 30103 Read: 27290 Published: 05/21/2012 Updated: 01/19/2013

1. Whiskey. by sallyntmare

2. Buggered. by sallyntmare

3. Desoto. by sallyntmare

4. Spike. by sallyntmare

5. Criminal. by sallyntmare

6. Coke. by sallyntmare

7. Melissa. by sallyntmare

8. Murder. by sallyntmare

9. Joyce. by sallyntmare

10. Joyce II by sallyntmare

11. Ethan. by sallyntmare

12. Bartender. by sallyntmare

13. Coach. by sallyntmare

14. Chokehold. by sallyntmare

15. Surrogate. by sallyntmare

16. Sucking. by sallyntmare

17. Stripping. by sallyntmare

18. Fucking. by sallyntmare

19. Fucking II by sallyntmare

20. Sphincter. by sallyntmare

21. Enormous. by sallyntmare

22. Daddy by sallyntmare

Whiskey. by sallyntmare
Author's Notes:
I was writing a chapter to one of my other fics, but my muse just started typing this story.
Buffy wandered the streets of Sunnydale, having just been dumped by her boyfriend, Liam. They started dating their Freshman year of High School and now with it going on the end of Sophomore year, he thought it best if they went their separate ways. He never gave her a definitive answer-only that he wasn’t ‘feeling it anymore.’

With tears in her eyes she found herself in front of ‘Willies.’ She had heard the place was most definitely not for people like her, but she just didn’t care. She wasn’t old enough to drink, but the place did have a reputation for serving minors.

Her Mother had been an alcoholic ever since, Hank, her husband, left her a few years ago. Every night her Mother would have, at least, one bottle of wine. If alcohol made her Mother feel better than it was possible that it would make her feel better as well.

She pushed the door open and walked through, only to be immediately eye-balled bye everyone in the pub. Buffy was wearing a baby-blue sundress with small red flowers scattered randomly amongst the pattern. Her hair was tied up in a red bow and dainty white sandals wrapped around her feet. She screamed the very picture of innocence--which she was. She wasn’t stupid. She knew that a huge reason that, Liam had broken up with her was because she never had sex with him. She did plenty of other things, but she wanted to wait until the moment was right. Maybe she was being to prissy, but she was never ready to give that part of her up. She had plans to finally give him her virginity on the night of graduation, but obviously that wasn’t going to happen.

It wasn’t an exaggeration to say that she wore the only color inside the building. Every other patron wore black, black, and black. The majority of the people were men-biker men. The only females in the place looked scanky, seriously underdressed.

Buffy ignored the stares as she made her way to the bar. She plopped herself down in the stool and twirled around as she looked over the various bottles of liquor in front of her. She never knew that there were so many different types of alcohol. Again with the very picture of innocence. She was definitely an expert on the amount of Wine that the world had to offer. She could tell the brand and year by just looking at a glass of her Mother’s drink.

She stopped feeling a dozen eyes upon the back of her head so she was sure that people must have stopped looking at her.

“You lost, lamb?”

Buffy was so distracted in looking at the bottles that she didn’t notice the bartender come up to her. He was of course the total opposite of her. His hair was a mess, but it looked like it took him hours to make it look that way. He had spikes going in numerous directions, with a colossal amount of gel holding it in place. His blue eyes were emphasized by a thick layer of eye-liner. The only top he wore was a leather vest that was scattered with safety-pins and logo’s from bands-bands she had no idea who they were.

“See somethin’ you like?” he leered at her.

“Um, I’ll have that,” she ignored his question because she didn’t want to admit that she actually did see something she liked. Instead she pointed at a bottle of Whiskey.

The man followed her gaze, then turned back to smirk at her.

“Whiskey,” he laughed. “You got any I.D?”

She was taken aback by his question because she was certain that this place didn’t check I.D’s.

“No,” she frowned. “I’m sixteen.”

Spike couldn’t believe that this sexy woman, well girl, was only fifteen. He had been hard for her since she walked into the place. She was a temptress, with her short frilly sundress and her long tanned legs just begging to be wrapped around his neck as he buried his face in her pussy. Lucky for him he was a man of very few morals.

His cock threatened to burst through his zipper as he watched the petite blonde chew on her bottom lip as she pouted.

“I’m afraid I can’t serve you.” he teased.

Instead of her fighting back, like he thought she would, she started to get up from her stool. Spike grabbed her wrist. Immediately feeling a connection with her.

“Oh, c’mon. I know there’s some feistiness in you, luv,” he winked. “Aren’t you even gonna try and convince me?”

The blonde sat back down and once again chewed on her bottom lip as her eyes darted between him in the bottle. She stopped shifting her eyes, but kept her bottom lip between her teeth as she turned doe eyes onto him. She batted her eyelashes slowly as she finally let go of her lip to speak.

“Can I, please, have some alcohol…Mr,” her voice was girly and her lashes continued to bat.

Spike leaned forward into the bar so that he could get friction onto his aching cock. Not trusting himself to say anything without his voice cracking, he turned to grab the bottle of Whiskey and a shot glass.

He poured the dark liquid into the glass and leaned against the bar as he waited for her to take a sip. Just as he thought she choked on the liquid as it made its way down her throat. His perverted mind brought him into a fantasy where she was instead choking on his cock as she tried to deep throat him. He’d guide her hand to fist the---

“What?”

“I said,” her face twisted as she swallowed the last of the drink. “That stuff is gross.”

“It is for grown-ups. Not for little girls, like---”

“I’m not a little girl.”

Spike stared at her full chest that was peeking out of the top of her dress.

“No. Not a little girl.”

She suddenly swung around on the stool and got up. She started walking to the door, but Spike stopped her.

“Leaving so soon, pet?” he asked.

“Uh, yeah. I have school tomorrow.”

“Right.”

“Right.”

“Will you be gracin’ me with your presence anytime in the near future?”

“I don’t think so,” her gaze darted to the exit, obviously anxious to leave. “Thanks for the drink. I gotta go.”

He didn’t have a chance to respond, she had darted out of the pub before he could.


End Notes:
I do not condone under-age drinking or a relationship between a sixteen year old and a twenty-seven year old. This is just fiction.
Buggered. by sallyntmare
Author's Notes:
Warning: Spike/Other.

I had to up Buffy's age. EF had a "no sex with minors" policy. Sixteen is consenting age in Europe, right?

Thanks for the motivation, Blue Eyes!
Spike had been thinking about the little blonde girl since she had, suddenly, scampered off. The interaction that he had with her was much too brief for his liking. He had seen High School girls walking around-well trampling sounded more fitting-Sunnydale. He had always looked at them as being a bloody nuisance. That was until, Little Miss Blondie, came into his pub.

He kicked out the last of the drunks, at around two o’clock. He locked up the door and started to walk the few blocks to his flat.

Spike did not fancy women that wore frilly sundresses and light make-up. He fancied women that wore black and heavy make-up, woman that would come home with him without question. He liked women that were slutty and ready to fuck.

Kind of like the woman he had clinging to his side right now…

After the blonde beauty left the pub, he desperately needed shag. He had already fucked the girl that he had his arm draped over once, in the back room of the pub. He was still horny though, thus the taking her back to his flat.

Her name was Harmonious, or was it Trinity? He really didn’t give a shit. Spike was thinking of the pretty young blonde while he fucked her before, and he was going to do it again.

“Oh, Blondie Bear,” the busty blonde yammered. “We make such a good couple.”

Spike stopped short, keys in the lock to his flat.

“We’re not a couple, you stupid bint,” he opened the door and dragged the girl into his apartment. “I brought you here to shag you an’ then send you on your merry way.”

“But I thought---”

“Are you delusional?” Spike interrupted. “If you don’t want to shag then get the fuck out.”

He turned to walk to his bedroom, stripping of his vest in the process. He rolled his aching shoulders, letting the muscles in his back ripple. He didn’t think for one second that the chit wouldn’t follow him. Spike was a very generous lover, he always took care of the women he was with. She’d be daft not to follow.

When he got into his room, he chucked his black jeans off and threw them to the side. His cock was rock hard still, not because of the girl in the next room, because he was still thinking of the girl.

With his back turned to the living room, he started stroking his cock. He used both of his hands in order to fully cover his girth.

Just as he thought, the blonde bimbo came up behind him and pressed her, leather covered tits, into his back, reaching around the front to fist his cock.

Spike imagined that the hands were smaller, more dainty. It was hard to imagine though, what with the girl stroking his dick like she’d done it a thousand times. Her fake-porno acting moans were, annoyingly, buzzing in his ear.

He reached down to grab her wrist roughly, turned around to face her and clamped a hand over her mouth.

“Would you shut your gob?” Harmonious/Trinity tried to mumble, always needing to say something, but, thankfully, he couldn’t understand it. “Shut your gob. Or leave.”

She nodded her agreement so he released his hand.
“Sorry.”

That fucking did it. He didn’t care how decent a shag she was, he couldn’t listen to her yammering anymore.

Roughly, he pushed her out of his bedroom and to the front door.

“Wait. What?”

Spike didn’t answer her, he just pushed her out the door and slammed it in her face.

He groaned as he looked down to his cock. It was still hard, still aching to cum. He plopped down onto the couch and, once again, stroked his dick.

There was a knock at the door. Without caring, he walked, completely starkers, to the front door and yanked it open.

“Thought I told you to piss---”

There was a blonde at the door, but it wasn’t the unicorn obsessed blonde. It was the young girl from the pub.

“---off.”

Her cheeks flushed a pretty shade of pink as her lips curled up into a grin.

“Hi.” she cutely said, waving her hand at him.

Spike, for the first time, felt bashful. He cupped his rod, blocking it from her view.

She surprised him by placing a small hand over his larger one, pulling it away.

“Don’t do that,” she batted her lashes. “I wanna see it.”

“You want to---”

“I-I like it.” she interjected, reaching a ghostly hand to pet the underside of his erection.

Spike was flabbergasted by the innocence actions. He was afraid to say anything, not wanting her to run away. His cock twitched in response to her movement.

She pulled her hand away, as if it burned.

“Did I hurt it?”

Spike was confused. “What? Why would you think that, luv?”

“It-It twitched. I’ve never---”

“That was a good thin’,” he laughed. “A very good thin’.”

“Oh, right. Good.” she continued, “Why don’t you go sit down on the couch.”

Spike, mindlessly, walked to the couch, sat down and spread his legs. He waited for her to make a move.

“I’ve never…you know…done anything.” she blushed. “I want to though. Tell me what to do.”

“You sure, lamb?” Spike asked, hoping she wouldn’t back out.

She nodded.

“Come here,” he offered her his hand, then guiding her to stand directly in front of him. “Stroke it,” his hand grasped the base, slowly moving up towards the head. “Like that, yeah?”

She, hesitantly, fisted the base of his cock, repeating his previous action. “Like that?”

Spike arched his neck back, resting his head on the sofa.

“Fuck,” he moaned. “That’s it, yeah. Harder now.”

The girl’s grip became tighter, her movements still a slow, sweet pace.

“Ok-Ok now…faster,” Spike’s hips thrust off the couch. “Use both…oh fucking…use both hands.”

The pretty blonde, with two hands now, wanked his throbbing member.

“Is this good…Mr?” she moaned. “Can I have some of your cum…Mr?”

He looked up, his eyes glazed over with lust, “You want my cum, baby?”

“Oh yeah,” she went down on her knees, her head level with his cock. She brought a hand up to rub the slit at the top. “This is where it comes out, right?”

“Bloody hell. Fuck…yes it is.”

She continued to jerk him off, as he did some jerking of his own. His hips were frantically thrusting up and down as she worked him.

“I should probably put my mouth on it then,” she bent over and placed her mouth over the head, lightly sucking on it. A hand still worked the base of his cock and she moved her mouth lower.

“Oh, luv. Take my cock, baby. Take it into your mouth,” Spike mewed is pleasure. “Take it all, lamb.”

She brought her mouth further down, but pulled away quickly. She had chocked, not having the experience to deep throat.

“It’s-It’s too big. I can't fit it all into my mouth.” she whined, her bottom lip jutting out.

“That okay, luv. Just take what you can. Need to cum…please.”

She sucked until she was half way down, her hand vigorously jerking the base.

“I’m gonna….fuck, baby. I’m gonna cum…”

Spike exploded into her mouth, his cum jutting down her throat. A silly grin plastered on his face.

With a “pop”, she released his cock, spitting the liquid out of her mouth.

“Blech. That stuff is gross.” she winced. “How can people drink that stuff?”

“That’s ‘cause its for grown-ups. Not for little girls like---” Spike teased her like the night before, only to be interrupted.

She got up, her sundress swiping from side to side. “That’s right. I am a little girl. And you’re the perv. that’s into me.”

She ran out of the apartment, slamming the door behind her.

Spike became aware of his surroundings, his fantasy, fully, buggered. His spunk covered his stomach and hands.

End Notes:
I need a beta. Any takers? Thank you so much for all of the reviews. I really appreciate them. Please let me know what you thought of the chapter!
Desoto. by sallyntmare
Author's Notes:
Sorry it took so long!
Willow looked at Buffy, who was sitting beside her at the lunch table. She had been picking up her mystery sludge and letting it droop off of her spoon.

“Uh, Buffy?” the red-head asked.

Buffy dropped the spoon and quickly bolted upright. “I did not go to a bar last night!”

“Well, that’s good to hear,” she looked confused. “What did you do last night? You look really out of it.”

Obviously, Buffy had blown her cover. She had been thinking about the bleached hottie since she left the bar last night. It took only a matter of minutes for her to develop a silly, school girl crush on him. But that’s all it would ever be. He would never be interested in a girl like her. He was older than her, and all dark and mysterious. She was head cheerleader and a California ditz. They were polar opposites and would never work.

He did flirt with her a lot-well she thought it was flirting. Guys don’t just grin and wink at girl that they don’t like, right? So, maybe he was into her. Maybe she should go visit him again. He practically gave her an invitation.

Willow waved a hand in front of her friend. “Hello, Buffy. Come in, Buffy.”

“Okay. So I, totally, went to ‘Willie’s’ last night,” she continued when Willow’s mouth hung open, “I was all with the depressingness.”

“Yeah, but, Buffy, that’s no reason to put yourself in danger. You know the type of people that hang out there---They’re---They’re criminals!”

“I doubt they’re criminals, Wills. They just are---misunderstood.”

“And you know that because---”

“---I don’t. I’m just trying to make it sound not so bad,” A pause. “Is it working?”

“Hello, Ladies.” Xander sat down next to Buffy. “So, you and Liam are no more.”

Willow glared at the intruder. “Don’t you have, like, somewhere else to sit?”

Xander ignored the popular red-head, and then spoke to Buffy.

“So, Buffster---”

“It’s Buffy.”

“Right. I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?" he leaned in closer, his rancid breath making her gag.

“A world of no," she got up and motioned for Willow to follow her. “I’m not going to date you Xander. You’re way too obnoxious. And seriously, ever heard of brushing your teeth?”

The two girls left the boy at the table and walked to their next class.

“Well…” Willow said as she opened her locker to use the mirror to reapply her lip-gloss.

“Well…what?” the blonde leaned against the locker next to her, snapping her gum.
“Continue with the story.”

“Oh, right. So I went to ‘Willies’ and ordered a drink,“ she abruptly said.

Willow smiled at her friend. “Details, please.”

“The bartender was the hottest guy I’ve ever seen. He knew how young I was and he still gave me a drink. And he invited me to come back anytime I wanted!”

Willow slammed her locker and the two friends continued on to their next class.

“You shouldn’t get so excited, Buffy. You know that the people that hang out there are only looking for one thing.”

“Yeah…I know.” she frowned. “But he was so---”

“You’re my best friend. I don’t want to see you get hurt.”

“Okay. Okay. He’s forgotten.” she, jokingly, nudged Willow into the classroom.


**___**


Spike rolled out of bed at twelve-thirty. He dragged himself into the bathroom, stripped off his black silk boxers and turned the water to the shower on. He looked in the mirror to inspect his stubble. He hated facial hair on him; it never looked good. He liked himself cleanly shaven, and so did the ladies.

Spike opened the cabinet and got out the shaving cream, then proceeded to smooth it over his sharp cheekbones and chin. He, gently, grazed the razor over his skin, lifting his face up to get the stubble under his chin.

He finished with his face, and then looked down at his balls. He normally liked those shaved, as well. But that was a task for the shower. He swung open the curtain and climbed in, letting the, scolding, hot water cascade down his back.

He lifted his cock up so it rested against his belly then applied the cream to his large balls. He rolled them in the palm of his hand. After all, shaving a man’s testicles was not all fun and games; why not make it as pleasurable as possible?

As delicately as possible, he started to shave, starting at the muscle between his balls and anus then up to the base of his cock. He found himself wondering if the young blonde would like his sac shaven or if she preferred them hairy. He doubted that she had ever even seen a dick before; let alone has a preference.

He turned around so the water rinsed off the shaving cream. Of course, his cock was hard, now that he had thought of that girl.

He bent forward, his head directly under the spray, his arm outstretched against the wall for balance. With the other hand, he grabbed the head of his cock and squeezed it in his hand, using the thumb to rub the slit. He slowly brought his fist down the shaft, teasing himself with the agonizing slow pace. He gripped his cock with a tight force; tighter than any pussy had ever gripped him. He imagined the little virgin’s pussy must be so tight; tighter than he could ever make with his fist.

He paused for a moment to reach for the soap bottle. He squirted a big glob on his dick then began to stroke. He was faster now, the feeling of the soap heightening his pleasure.

The preppy blonde was on the floor of the shower, taking his cock like a starving woman. The poor, little thing choked on his dick when it hit the back of her throat, but it didn’t stop her. She released him a bit, grabbing the base of his cock and jerking it as she sucked the head into her mouth. She spit on the head then slid her hand up, rubbing the spit all over his shaft. The she---

A grunted-moan filled the shower as Spike shot his load onto the shower wall and his hand. He gave his cock a few more jerks, wanting to fully empty his balls.

With a silly grin plastering his face, he went on to finishing his shower.


**___**


“Could school be any more boring?”

Willow laughed. “It’s almost over. Just a few weeks left---then summer!”

Buffy stopped walking as she saw Liam and Cordelia making out near his car. Willow followed her friends gaze and frowned.

“Sweetie, it’s okay. He doesn’t deserve you. He can have that slut.”

“Yeah---Oh, shit. They’re coming over here,” she looked frantically at her friend. “Why are they coming over here?!”

Liam and Cordelia strutted over to her, his arm wrapped tightly around her side.

“Hey, Buff,” Liam said, stopping a few feet in front of her. “Have you met my new girlfriend?” he grinned.

“I know of her. What with all the stuff written about her on the bathroom stalls,” she quipped.

“Why you little bitch,” Cordelia glared at the blonde, pushing Liam away from her and stepping closer to the girl.

Just when Cordelia was about to say something the sound of an engine roaring into the parking lot caught all of their attentions.

A beat up black car, with a large fin on the back, pulled up next to them. The door swung open and a whiskey bottle fell out and crashed on the pavement. Heavy black boots stepped out, one by one, followed by to sound of a Zippo flicking open. The man in black lit his cigarette then blew the smoke out towards Liam and Cordelia.

He looked to the blonde in the frilly red dress and smirked. “Hello, lamb.”
End Notes:
please let me know if you are still with me and what you thought of this chapter!
Spike. by sallyntmare
Author's Notes:
Thank you so much for all of the support for this story. I'm sorry I'm slow with updating. I am in school full time so I don't have a lot of time. Hopefully I haven't lost some readers because of the delay.
Buffy watched as the bleached beauty swaggered out of the car to stand beside her. He stood there with confidence, his cigarette dangling from his lips. She thought that she would never see that man again; that he would remain a fantasy. There was no way she was brave enough to go back to the bar she met him in. She had never, in her wildest dreams, imagined that he would seek her out.

He was waiting for her to say something, but her mouth wouldn’t seem to cooperate. She imagined she looked like a fish out of water with her mouth opening and closing like it was.

Cordelia waved the offensive smoke out of her face. She scrunched her face and exaggerated a cough. She flipped her hair behind her shoulder before she spoke.

“Um, excuse me, freak,” she stuck a perfectly manicured finger in his face, gaining his attention from the blonde. “Who the hell are you?”

The young blonde watched as the punk hottie scowled at the brunette. Buffy glared as she witnessed him give her a once over, of course stopping at her heaving chest for a moment. Obviously the guy had a thing for big tits….great.

Once he finished with his investigation of the girl, Buffy was pleased that he merely shrugged his shoulders then graced her with his cerulean blue eyes in her direction once again. His smirk was a devious smile, almost like the Chester cat.

“Hey, buddy,” Liam nudged him on the shoulder, causing the bartender to loose his balance for a moment. “My girlfriend asked you a question. Answer her.”

The bartender smoothed over his waist long leather jacket before turning a stone cold stare to the younger man.

“Names, Spike,” his voice held a threatening tone. You could tell by the way he said his name that he must have done something bad, something illegal to get a name like that.

“Spike,” Buffy let the name, experimentally, roll off her tongue. It sounded like a name she was meant to say….over and over and over again.

Spike glanced at her for a brief second; giving her another, tongue between teeth, smirk. He looked back to Liam, almost looking like he was going to laugh at the sheer humor of the younger man trying to intimidate him.

“What the hell kind of name is that?”

“Like I said….freak!”

Spike looked more annoyed then anything else. “Right. Why don’t you kiddies run along now,“ he shooed them away with his hands; his black chipped nails were showing. “Just came to pick up my girl.”

“Buffy, you know this looser?” Liam asked with a complete look of confusion on his face. “We just broke up and you already have a new guy?!”

“Um---I---I,” she wasn’t sure what she was supposed to say. She was still shocked that Spike called her his girl.

Liam was, obviously, off base. He had been cheating on her for, who knows how long, and now he’s giving her shit for maybe doing the same thing?

“Me and her started seein’ each other last night,” Spike turned a grin to Buffy. “Isn’t that right, baby?”

Buffy was known for babbling. She was always the life of the party. Why couldn’t she speak now? Spike made her speechless; it was weird.

“Have you been fucking this guy, Buff?” Liam took a few heavy steps closer to Buffy. “You won’t put out for me, but you’ll put out for that degenerate?”

The blonde cheerleader finally had enough. She was going to give that douche-bag a piece of her mind.

Before she could make a move, Spike had swung at the boy, causing blood to spurt out of his mouth. Liam didn’t collapse to the ground, much to Spike’s disappointment. The older man took another swing, this time effectively knocking him to the pavement.

Cordelia kneeled down to investigate Liam’s face. “This is going to bruise. The dance is coming up, Liam. I can’t take pictures with you and this bruise!”

Spike scoffed at the pathetic image in front of him. He looked to Buffy and her red-headed friend and reached an arm toward them. Before he could make contact with the petite blonde, a short balding man marched over to them.

“I saw that, young man,” Principal Snyder said, “I’ve already called the police. Miss Chase, take him to the nurses office.”

Buffy panicked. “What? Liam totally deserved that!”

“Mr. Angelus is a minor,” he pointed to Spike, “This man is obviously too old to be in High School.”

Spike bent down to whisper in her ear. “ s’alright, pet.”

“How can you say it’s alright? You’re going to prison,” she looked to her friend for back-up, “Wills, tell him. He is so going to prison.”

“You could get a lot of time for hitting a minor, Spike. You should probably get in your car and try to get away before they get here,” Willow said.

“You will do no such thing.” Snyder stepped in front of Spike and his car. The troll smirked when the sound of sirens reached his ears.

Spike dropped his cigarette to the ground then crunched it with the heel of his boot. “Wouldn’t’ dream of it, mate.”

The two girls panicked even more when the cop car pulled into the school parking lot. The students who hadn’t left yet were gathered around the scene, waiting for the inevitable to happen.

The bleached man stayed calm as two officers came out of the car and slammed the doors behind them.

A handsome black man walked up to the Principal. “We’ll take it from here, Mr. Snyder. Thank you for your call.”

“Officer, he didn’t do anything wrong. Please just let it slide.” Buffy practically begged the man.

The other officer, a short orange-haired man, gently pressed a hand to her shoulder. “Hitting a minor is a serious offense. We need to take him in.”

Her and Willow watched as Spike was pushed against the patrol car, searched, and then cuffed. It was strange when he threw both of them a smile before getting pushed into the back seat of the car.

Snyder walked up to the taller officer. “Thank you,” he looked at the man’s badge, “Officer Gunn.”

“Anytime. You all have a great day.”

Buffy barely knew that man, but nonetheless, she started to cry when they drove him away. Willow rubbed her back as they both watched the car disappear out of sight.
End Notes:
I hope you enjoyed this new chapter. Please let me know. :) And I don't have a beta for this story so if anyone wants to that'd be awesome.
Criminal. by sallyntmare
Author's Notes:
I'm sorry for the delay. I'm in school full time and work full time, yadda, yadda, yadda. I hope that I haven't lost too many readers. If you are still enjoying and reading this story than please let me know.

Oh, and without Lucy or Jaime I wouldn't have taken time away from school work to write this chapter. It helps to know people are waiting and enjoy it that much, It really motives me. HINT HINT
Officer Gunn looked at the man sitting in the back seat of his patrol car, through the rearview mirror, as he drove away from the school. He had disliked Spike Rayne since he’d met the punk. When his father, Ethan, became Detective at Sunnydale P.D, he thought he could run the town.

When Charles Gunn was a young boy, he had played cops and robbers with his brother. He had always wanted to help and protect people; catch the bad guys. He never imagined that he would become a corrupt cop. Officer Gunn wanted it to be different, but if he didn’t play along with Detective Rayne than he could lose his job, or worse, endanger his family.

Until he had concrete evidence that Ethan Rayne was a criminal, he was going to play the game and bide his time.

“Pull over, man.” Officer Osbourne stated, “Spike’s getting antsy back there.”

“ S’right, mate. Suggest you pull over and un-cuff me ‘fore Da’ hears ‘bout it.”

Charles pulled the car over with a scowl and handed the keys to his partner.

Spike turned his back so Osbourne could access his cuffs, once they were unlatched, he rubbed his sore wrist.

He nodded his thank you to his friend, Oz.

Spike and Oz have been friends for ten years now. Spike had moved to Sunnydale with his father when he was seventeen. He was the punk that wore all black and had a “funny” accent, and Oz was the bright haired freak that barely said a word.

Oz was wearing a Clash shirt so Spike went up and complimented him on his music taste. They’d been friends ever since.

Spike’s father started in on crime at a young age and brought Spike into it when he was twelve. By the time he had met Oz, he had been apart of a five murders and countless drug activity.

He let Oz into that part of his life when they were watching a mob movie and his friends mentioned that it would be cool to be apart of that. Spike knew that Oz was joking at the time, and just mentioned it because he didn’t think it was possible, but once he let him in on the family secret, Oz was in.

Oz started joining Spike on rides to Los Angeles to take care of loose cannons from Ethan’s drug cartel.

“Alright, get out.” Gunn practically growled at the two men.

Spike and Oz laughed has they stepped out of the car and walked up to Spike’s apartment.

“When is he gunna learn, man?”

“Don’t know why we just don’t get rid of him. I tell ‘Da all the time that he’s gunna be trouble some day,” his phone vibrated in his pocket. “Speakin’ of.”

Oz went to the fridge and popped open two Newcastle Ales then sat on the couch.

Spike took a swig off his beer as he listened to his father’s instructions.

“Was planning on meeting a girl tonight. Can’t it wait,” a pause. “Yeah, suppose I could do that. ‘m sure she’d like that. Kill two birds with one stone…well kill one and shag the other,” Spike and Oz both snickered at the small pun. “Consider it done.”

Spike hung up the phone and joined his friend on the couch, kicking his feet up on the ottoman.

“Got a job tonight?” Oz asked as he flicked on the television.

“Yeah, taller man, bulky, shaved head, and a tribal tattoo on his arm. ‘Da said he’ll be at the Bronze tonight.”

“A tribal tattoo,” Oz laughed. “How original.”

“My thoughts exactly,” he took a swig off his beer. “You think Buffy would like the Bronze? Figured I’d take her there and kill the bastard when she went to the loo or something’”

“She’s a sixteen year old girl. She’ll think you’re king if you got her into the Bronze,“ the orange haired man flicked through random stations. “Did you already look her up?”

“Yeah, she lives with her mum, Joyce, on 1630 Revello Drive.”

“And you’re just gunna show up there, out of the blue?”

“I’ll just tell her I hacked into police records, wouldn’t be an entire lie. Chit would be impressed I missed her enough to do that.”

“Spike Rayne misses a girl?”

“Girls got me curious. I can’t stop thinking ‘bout her. She’s so innocent; I can’t help but want to corrupt the little girl.”


__***__


“I know, Wills. I wish I knew if he was okay,” Buffy readjusted her cell phone on her ear as she gossiped with her best friend. “He did it because Liam was being a jerk to me. I feel responsible.”

“Maybe he’ll just get off with a warning? He seems like a nice guy. That was probably his first time getting into trouble.” Willow tried to reassure the blonde.

“You’re crazy, he looks like the biggest badass in town,” a pause. “Yeah, you’re right. It’s probably just a front.”

“So, you wanna,” a knock interrupted her train of thought. “Huh, someone’s knocking on my door.”

“Who is it?”

“I don’t know, Wills. I haven’t opened the---”

“Buffy….Buffy…hello?” Willow frantically called out to her friend.

Standing at the doorway was Spike, a large sexy smirk plastered on his face.

Buffy stared at the man as she cupped her cell phone against her mouth.

“Oh my god, it’s him,” she whispered. “Spike is here. I gotta go.”

“Call me!” Willow squealed.

She didn’t think it was possible, but Spike was hotter than he’d ever been. He was wearing a tight black shirt that showed off every line of his abs, tight leather pants that left nothing to the imagination. She felt her cheeks burning from her blush. He was still wearing his heavy black boots, and his hair was slicked back. His eyes were lined with dark eye-liner and his nails had a fresh coat of black polish on them.

“How-how-how…” she stuttered, still shocked that he was standing on her doorstep.

“They let me off with a warning, pet. Then I went into their system to find your address. Hope that’s alright.” Spike batted his eyelashes to look as innocent as possible.

“Um, wow, no. You really wanted to see me that much?”

“That’s right,” he tilted his head to the side. “You gunna invite me in?”

“Oh, right. Come in. You can’t stay for long, though. My mom should be home any minute.”

“I was leaving any minute, anyway.”

Buffy immediately frowned at his statement.

Spike grasped her chin and brought her head up to meet his eyes.

“Was plannin’ on leaving with you, lamb. Thought I’d take you to the Bronze.”

Buffy practically jumped with excitement. “The Bronze? That’s like the coolest place in town,” she looked down at her dress that she was still wearing. “Just let me change.”

“I rather like what you got on, luv,” he reached a hand out to skim the bottom of her dress. “Red is my favorite color.”

“O-Okay, I’ll just leave this on,” her cheeks blushed even more.

“I’m startin’ to like pink a lot more. You blush so pretty, pet.”

Buffy tucked a strand of hair behind her ear to try and hide her embarrassment.

Spike bent an arm for the blonde to accept. “Shall we?”
End Notes:
please take the few seconds it takes to leave a review. I appreciate you reading so much, but I really would like to know if you are enjoying it or if you didn't like something. I am already starting on chapter six, but I have come to a stand stll because reviews motivate me. If I don't get alot of them, it's like, "Am I writing for myself?" Please feed my muse!
Coke. by sallyntmare
Author's Notes:
I updated yesterday so please make sure you read chapter five if you haven't.

There is sexual stuff with non spuffy but I wanted to do a little character building. Even though the character won't be around for long. hehe :-) I'm looking for someone to read my chapters before I post. They don't need to be awesome with grammar, just looking for my own personal confidant booster. I tend to write something and then delete it because I think it isn't good. Anyway, if you're interested then please email me.
Charles Wilson walked into the club with a confident swagger and an arm wrapped around his latest money maker. He not only bought and sold drugs throughout Sunnydale and Los Angeles; he also ran a small prostitution business. Chuck decided to take his number one girl, Shelly, out for a night on the town. It’s the least he could, what with her making him close to two grand a night.

He ushered his female into a booth that was located at the back of the bar, away from most people. The booth was secluded and hidden in the shadows.

Shelly brought a shaky hand to her nose and rubbed it vigorously.

“Need a fix, babe,” he asked as he opened his vile necklace that had the white powder she desired.

Her pupils dilated and her mouth started to drool as she rapidly nodded her head.

Chuck pressed his pinky nail into the powder and brought it to his own nose, snorting deep to get a better high.

“Bitch. You know you don’t get any unless you do something for me,” Chuck scooted into the booth, unbuckling his belt in the process.

Shelly didn’t even care to look around before she ducked under the booth, wanting nothing more than to get the sucking over with so she can get her high.

She took his semi-erect cock out and sucked like the pro she was. She’d been sucking cock dozens of times a day for years now.

Finally, he shot his tangy load into her mouth. The hooker crawled back into her seat and waited for her boss to give her what she craved.

The man tapped the vile on the table; a short line of powder was the result.

“That’s it?” the girl whined.

“That’s what you’re worth, whore. That was one of the worst b.j’s I’ve ever had.”

Without another complaint, because she knew if she did he’d take it away, she snorted the powder. After wiping her nose, out of habit, she leaned back to enjoy the ride.



**___**



Buffy stopped at the entry way, looking at the long line of people waiting to get into the Bronze. She looked up at Spike with a frown.

“Spike, we’re never gunna get into this place. And look,” she pointed to the sign located above the door. “You need to be eighteen to get in.”

Unbeknownst to Buffy, Spike had already eyed the bouncer and exchanged their nods. Spike Rayne never waited to get into the Bronze and every bouncer employed there knew it. He didn’t want Buffy to know that, though. Spike thought it would be fun to tease her a bit, get her riled up.

“Line shouldn’t be too long, lamb,” he brushed a hand just above the curve of her ass, causing the pretty pink blush to grace her cheeks again.

Buffy did her best to hide her nervousness. She still couldn’t believe that a hot, older guy was interested in her. She didn’t want to come off as a kid and blush every time he said something to her. She straightened her shoulders and puffed out her chest before answering him.

“The line is, like, all the way around the corner,” she pouted. “Maybe we could go someplace else?”

“We could go back to my place,” he leered, dropping his hand lower to cup a firm globe.

Buffy’s heart started to race so fast that she felt like it was going to pop out of her chest. She barely knew the guy and he was grabbing her ass. The biggest question was why she was letting him. She made Liam wait over a month to touch her like that.

“Y-Your place? W-What would we do there,” she couldn’t help but stutter her words.

“ ‘m sure we’d figure something out, “ the hand on her ass got tighter.

Spike wanted the girl, but he knew getting her to shag would be a challenge. He was just grabbing her ass and she was frozen like a deer in headlights. It confused him how he was so interested in the girl. Maybe it was because of the challenge, or that she should be completely unattainable. Or it could have been the fact that her bubble gum personality and looks got his cock harder than any woman ever had.

“It’s alright, pet. We’ll just go into the club tonight,” he guided her to the entry way of the club.

Giving the bouncer another nod, he ushered her through the doorway. He immediately looked over his surroundings, trying to find the man he was going to kill. Charles Wilson thought it would be a good idea to take a loan from his father and not pay it back. Too bad for him, it wasn’t.

Buffy followed behind him with a smile. She was smitten at the fact that she was with the coolest guy in town. He just walked right up to the place like he owned it. The blonde looked around her, soaking up the atmosphere of the club. The loud base from the music filtered to her ears, almost too loud for her liking. She watched the various couples grinding each other, sweat covering their bodies. As Spike pulled her through the bodies to find a table, she could have sworn that she saw a woman under a booth giving some guy a blow job!

She immediately looked away and over to Spike. He was leading them up the balcony. She got a little nervous because nobody was up there besides the bartender. There were a few pool tables and a small side bar. The thing that really caught her eye was an oversized lush couch; the style of it looked to be Victorian.

“Have a seat, baby. I’ll get us a drink.”

“I’ll have a Diet, please,” she said politely, flipping her dress up before sitting on the couch.

Spike went to the bar and ordered a whiskey for him and a rum and coke for the girl. He needed her to loosen up a bit. He liked the innocence of her, but he wasn’t interested in being with an ice queen for the night.

After handing the drink to her, she took a large swig. Her mouth pouted at the funny taste of the soda.

“This taste weird.”

“ It’s just coke, pet. Maybe its jus’ a different brand then you’re used to, yeah?” Spike hoped that she would fall for that. He really wanted to get the girl buzzed.

Buffy took another cautious sip of her beverage. It didn’t taste as weird the second sip and after the third it tasted completely normal.

Spike placed his arm around her shoulders and used his other hand to lean her against his chest. He was careful to angle her so she wouldn’t brush his erection. She hadn’t had enough to drink and was afraid it would startle her.

Buffy started to feel warm and cozy. She thought it was because her nerves had finally calmed down. With a goofy smile she snuggled closer to Spike.
End Notes:
Please, please take the time to let me know what you thought. The reviews really help with my muse and it's just a nice thing to do to let the author know what you think. I see my read count go up, but I'm curious to know who my readers are and what they like or dislike about the story. You never know, if a reviewer wants to see something happen in the fic then I could write it in if I think it fits.

Way more Bronzing next chapter! :-)
Melissa. by sallyntmare
Author's Notes:
I hope you enjoy the update. Thanks to Melissa's Birthday wish, you all get an update :-) I wrote this instead of studied.
Warning: Spike/other. Please don't forget that Spike is a bad boy that has no morals.
Spike leaned back in the couch, stretching his legs out in front of him. He took small sips of the amber liquid as he watched the blonde’s face flush and her breathing pick up. She was working on her second drink, her once constant chatter had diminished, and replaced with a goofy smile of content. It was just as well, he was never one for talking with woman…

He would have bet that she would have been one of those chits that rambled on and on about nonsense, but once again, he knew there was a reason he fancied her. She just continued to hum to the songs that thumped through the club, her hand, unknown to her, getting more aggressive in traveling up his leg.

Spike saw Charles Wilson the moment he walked into the club. The couch, he and the girl occupied now, looked down at the booth perfectly. He much rather have taken the girl back to his home, gotten her pissed, and shagged her silly, but he did have a job to do, after all. If he didn’t kill the bloke, he’d never hear the end of it from his Father.

The bleached punk was waiting for the precise moment to make his move. He wasn’t sure when that would be because every time the man got up to use the rest room or make a move to the bar, Buffy’s hand would creep higher and higher up his leg. He could tell by her glazed look that she didn’t have a clue where she was headed, or if she did, she didn’t care. His plan was working just the way he wanted, but he didn’t anticipate himself not wanting to get up. He wondered if he made an excuse to step away, Buffy would come out of her alcohol induced stupor and realize her actions.

They hadn’t talked her entire second beverage; she was too busy guzzling it down. Finally, the drink was finished and the bubble gum personality, which for some bizarre reason turned him on, came back in full force. To his disappointment, her wondering hand whipped away when her entire body jumped off his lap to a standing position.

His first thought was that she was going to strip for him. Of course, that wasn’t the case, but he did receive the next best thing.

Buffy felt better than she ever had. Her mind was free from all her usual worries. She wasn’t thinking about Liam and his stupid cheating. She wasn’t thinking about school or grades.

All that matter right now was the dub-step bursting into her body. Her head was spinning with excitement and the music was wrapping itself around her, causing her to sway and contour her body to the music. There was a small protest in her mind that was wondering why she was dancing in front of Spike. The protest was so small though, she just kept dancing. She was happy that he seemed to enjoy it, too. He had a large grin on his face, his tongue slipping out to lick his lips. She found herself wanting to kiss those lips. She found herself wanting to lean in and take those lips. She found herself wanting to move in and sit on his lap, anything to be closer to him.

Next thing she knew, she was straddling Spike’s lap. It was a position she had never been in before and it felt so natural. Again, there was a small protest that was nagging her to shy away, but she shooed the pesky thing to the back of her mind.

Spike was letting the girl play because while she was doing her, unbelievably, sexy dancing, he noticed that Mr. Wilson and his slut had ordered an entire tray of shots. Lucky for him, they shouldn’t be going anywhere for a while. Lucky for him, he had time to play with his little girl.

“Whatcha doin’, pet?” Spike placed his drink on the table and reached his hands to her ass, grinding her pelvis into his.

“I don’t know. I just feel so good right now,” she giggled. “Don’t you feel good right now?”

“ ‘m getting there,” he continued, “Why don’t you dance for me some more?”

Buffy smiled and her eyes lit up. She took it has him wanting her to get up, but he quickly corrected that. He tightened his grip on her ass and grinded her onto his cock.

“No, baby. Dance for me here.” She wasn’t sure what he meant, even though she was being brave for some reason, she wasn’t ready for sex. Spike sensed her apprehension. “ s’just grinding, pet. Don’ you wanna make me happy?”

“Happy,” she tilted her head in confusion. The situation suddenly hit her and she was starting to feel nervous again. “Happy how?”

Spike Rayne had every intention when he got the girl drinking that he would get something out of her. He would never rape the girl, which was one thing he’d never do to any woman. He was a murderer and torturer, but never a rapist. And, he guess now, he was a little bit of a pedophile, at least in the states. How is he supposed to help it if her tight body, golden blonde tresses and frilly dresses turn him on? He’ll just have to stick with the fact that in the Mother’s Country, she’s of the right age.

He knew she was starting to come out of her stupor, so to distract her; he started kissing the side of her neck.
He continued to keep one eye on Charles Wilson, who was now making out and groping his prostitute.

Thankfully, with Buffy’s alcohol induced state, she immediately loosed up and melted into his embrace further. She tilted her neck so he could gain better access, and tightened her legs around his waist.

“You like that,” his voice rugged with confidence. He knew very well that she liked it. “I want you to blow me.”

Yes, it was abrupt; he just didn’t give a fuck. He always took what he wanted. And right now, he wanted her small pink lips wrapped around his cock. He was hoping she had enough alcohol in her to say yes.

Much to his disappointment, she didn’t. Although, it was possible she just needed a little coaxing.

“Nervous?” He didn’t know why he was so enthralled with this chit. It wasn’t possible to get her pissed every time he was with her. He’d have to seduce the girl sober someday. And why is he thinking someday? It’s not like he wanted to have a relationship with the girl. He just wanted to shag her brains out and go on his way, right; he thought.

“I dunno, I feel like I want to do that, but at the same time, I don’t. Weird, huh?” Another fit of giggles followed.

Spike rolled his eyes. “Right. “ The girl seemed to have too high of a tolerance for alcohol. He knew he should have gotten her that third drink.

He thought if he kissed her more or fingered her she might come around. It was too bad for him that when he went to venture his hand under her dress, her morals decided to kick into full force.

Buffy moved of his lap to sit next to him…on the other side of the couch. Obviously, the ice queen had returned.

She had liked Spike kissing her and sitting on his lap. But when he asked such an abrupt question, the little voice that was nagging her came back, and this time, she listened. She was afraid that she wouldn’t do a good job. He probably gets girls all the time. She didn’t want him to laugh at her. Plus, from the feeling of him rubbing into her thigh, she could tell she was gonna choke. The girls he gets can probably take it all. Buffy was hoping that Spike would take her out again. If she was bad at…that…then he wouldn’t waste his time with her.

“My, uh, curfew is coming up.” The meaning wasn’t lost on Spike.

Spike took a quick glance to the shadows of the dance floor, a sudden sense of panic racing through him when he didn’t locate his target. He let his dick talk for him and poor thing didn’t get any action.

Thankfully, the hooker came back in sight. Charles must be using the loo.

“Sure. Jus’ let me take a piss, yeah?”

Buffy could sense that he was a little upset, but was thankful that he didn’t say anything and didn’t seem too mad.

Spike walked down the stairs, the adrenaline from the upcoming kill running through his system, his hand adjusting his still hard cock. Buffy had made him horny, and he always got his rocks off when killing someone.

He pushed himself through the crowd of people on the dance floor, and had almost made it to his destination when a sexy blonde practically through herself in his arms. The only thing he was looking at was her hair that could have passed for the young girl’s just up the balcony.

“You’re so hot!” her words slurred, hands brushing up his chest.

Well, he was horny. Fuck it, Charles Wilson could have a few more minutes to his life.

Spike took a look up the balcony and noticed Buffy talking on the phone looking in the opposite direction. He didn’t care if she saw him talking to another woman, he just didn’t want her to see what he was about to do.

“Fancy a shag?”

“A what?” The girl laughed her hands now rubbing down his stomach and over his denim clad erection.

“Do you want to fuck or not?”

“Why didn’t you just say so, hon?”

Spike didn’t need any more talking and neither did the woman. He wanted to fuck her because he was horny and still turned on from the younger girl’s dancing. She wanted to fuck because she was completely pissed, which didn’t bother him in the slightest.

He did make it to the loo’s, but he chose to kick the door to the ladies, obviously avoiding the dead man walking, for now.

Spike wasn’t concerned if the room was occupied, he just pushed her into a stall and slammed the door shut. He wasn’t interested in foreplay and he wasn’t interested in seeing her face. All he wanted was so be balls deep inside her and his face buried in her golden hair.

He spun her around and slammed her into the door, a soft grunt emitted from her mouth. The woman was wearing a dress and when he spread her legs, he found out she wasn’t wearing any knickers. Looks like the lady was looking for a good time tonight.

Spike undid his belt, unzipped his trousers and pulled his dick out. He wasn’t in the mood for any foreplay, and by the sound of her moaning like a bitch in heat, she was ready to get fucked.

He entered the woman in one swift thrust and pounded his girth into her. Every time she tried to look back towards him, he’d turn her head. Next thing you know, his hand was pressed against her face, his hips driving into her at record speed.

Her animalistic grunts led him on even more, her walls finally clenching his cock. He pulled out and shot his hot spunk on her back. His eyes stared at the back of her head. A name whispered on his breath.

The girl turned around and pulled her dress down to cover herself.

“I don’t care how awesome a fuck that was. My name’s Melissa, not Buffy.”

“Whatever, pet. Thanks for the shag.”

Spike brushed passed her and left the room, hopefully Buffy was still occupied on the phone and hopefully Wilson was still at the club.
End Notes:
I'm a little nervous because this chapter has been up and no one is reviewing. Did you not like it? Please let me know if you did or didn't. I really appreciate the reviews and I like to get to know the people reading my story.

Happy Birthday to Melissa!!! Hope you enjoyed shagging Spike. ;-)
Murder. by sallyntmare
Author's Notes:
Warning: There is blood play in this chapter. And a reminder, Spike is a very bad boy. Thank you to those of you that reviewed....Can more of you do the same, pretty please? I'm looking for a pre-reader/beta still. Please email me if you're interested. You dont need to be awesome at grammer just need someone to help me not procrastinate. :-)
Spike walked out of the woman’s loo, giving a quick look up the balcony to see that Buffy was still gabbing on the phone, her fit of giggles obviously returned.

Now that his sexual appetite was quenched, he really needed to locate Charles Wilson and kill the man. He wasn’t interested in angering his father. He wasn’t too long with the girl in the stall, so he was hoping Wilson was still in the men’s room.

Spike surveyed the area, making sure that there were no eyes on him as he entered the restroom. To his luck, there was a man standing at the sink washing his hands. It was the man that he’d had an eye on all night. The man at the sink was Charles Wilson, a drug dealer and pimp that owned his father thirty grand. Spike Rayne would never understand why people thought it’d be a good idea to try to double-cross his father, or that they’d get away with it.

Chuck had his warning; he had already been beaten by Spike. He knew his time was coming, yet he continued to walk around town and go to the Bronze. The man, obviously, thought himself to be invisible. Well, Spike was about to bring realty crashing upon him.

The moment the bleached man stepped in front of the mirror, the taller man’s face turned pale. His eyes bulged in fear, his hands frozen under the running water.

“This is it, mate,” Spike said casually, having nothing personal against the man. He took a step closer, a hand behind his back wrapped firmly around the handle of a blade. That was always his preferred method of killing. He’d always had a sick fascination with blood. He enjoyed slitting the throats of his victims and watching their blood pool to the ground. “Show’s over. Time to say goodnight to the kiddies.”

Chuck resulted in begging-they always resulted in begging. Just once, Spike wanted to come into contact with someone with stones; someone that took their upcoming murder with some decency.

“C’mon, man. I got the money. Let me go get it,” the bulky, shaved head man stammered. In the presence of Spike, his usual cocky attitude was replaced with fear.
Spike would normally toy with his victims; maybe even make them believe he’d give them another chance. Too bad for Chuck, he did have a girl waiting to be taken home and, hopefully, tucked into bed.

When Spike gave the man a knowing look, he tried to rush past him. Spike anticipated the move and grabbed him around the neck, holding him at arm’s length.

“Plea-“Even though Charles Wilson was a large man, he knew of Spike's reputation. There was no way he could win in a fight.

Spike took his knife and slashed the man’s throat, making sure to tear the vile of coke off before. To his delight, blood splattered the mirror, hiding them both from view. His cock started to harden when Chuck gurgled because of his, pitiful, attempts to breathe.

A few moments later he was dead.

Spike dropped his lifeless body to the floor. Before he stepped out, Spike looked back to admire his handy work and stuffed the vile into his pocket.

Charles Wilson lay there, face down, arms spread out to his side at an unnatural angle, and a large amount of blood splattered around him and on the mirror.

His father would be proud.


**___**


Spike had been in a weird mood since he got back from the bathroom. It wasn’t a bad mood; there was just a vibe about him that she couldn’t place. His confident swagger seemed to be, well, more confident. When he reached her, he had tried to kiss her but she pulled away. While he was gone, she had time for her nerves to fully return. Willow also didn’t help matters.

The blonde was ready to tell the little voice in her head to get lost, give Spike the blow job he wanted. When she called her friend and told her that, Willow said something about her being drunk and would never do that, which is absurd because she didn’t have any alcohol tonight. Buffy just felt confident, but that feeling had fully left her in Spike’s departure.

He didn’t say anything when she pulled away from the kiss; he just turned and started walking down the stairs. She followed closely behind him, the dancing bodies she found intriguing before, now annoyed her and stifled her.
When they reached the exit, Buffy took a deep breath of the fresh air. The bouncer from earlier was still there, but the line had diminished to only a handful of people.
Spike, in silence, walked to his car. His paces were wide and fast.

“Spike?” when he didn’t turn around she spoke again, “Spike?”

He only turned around when he reached the vehicle.

“What is it?” he faked a smile so she wouldn’t think he was too upset. He didn’t have a good reason to be upset. He knew she was a blushing virgin; that was one of the things that turned him on most. He couldn’t wait to corrupt her, sink himself into her tight pussy. He would just prefer if that happened sooner, rather than later.

“Are you mad at me?”

Spike watched as her head tilted to the side, her blonde waves brushing her elbow. A plump lip jutted out and her eyes down casted to the pavement.

Fuck if she wasn’t the sexiest little thing he’d ever seen.

"No, baby. ‘m not mad at you. Jus’ want you, yeah?” Grabbing the base of her chin, he leaned down and smashed his lips to her pink ones. She struggled at first, probably startled, but she soon melted into his kiss.
When Buffy reached around his neck to hold him tighter, he thought he finally had her.

Spike spun her around and roughly groped her breast.

“Too,” she broke away, “Too fast. I-It’s too much. I’m sorry.”

He wasn’t used to woman playing so hard to get. Sure she was only sixteen and a blushing virgin, but he couldn’t help but be annoyed. When he was about to say, ‘Sod it’ and forget her completely, she did her head tilt and pout again-A reminder that she turned him on to no end and he really wanted to fuck her silly.

Spike took a deep breath and took a step back.

“s’alright, lamb. I’ll take you home.”

When he walked to the other side of the car, Buffy got in with her brows furrowed. She only met the guy yesterday, there was no way she was going to have sex with him. She liked him, though, so she would hopefully convince him to take her on a second date.
End Notes:
If you enjoyed that then please take the few seconds it takes to review. Just say thanks or leave me a smile, anything will make me happy. I want to know that I'm not just writing this story for me. I want to know who's reading and is liking it. I can't even tell you how happy I get when I read a review. I'll take constructive critisism, as well. The more you review-the more I write. Thanks :-)
Joyce. by sallyntmare
Author's Notes:
Thank you so much for all of the reviews. They are a huge encouragement. Thank you to basketcase1880 for looking this over for me. :-)
The drive back to her house was slightly awkward, to say the least. There was a possibility that it was just her insecurities, though. Spike’s seat was reclined back and one arm stretched out, a wrist resting on the steering wheel. His other hand was occupied with the cigarette being taken away from his mouth to blow smoke. Buffy had never though that smoking was sexy until she saw him doing it. He brought it to his lips and closed his eyes a bit; an utter look of relaxation filled his features.

He hadn’t spoken to her since they got into his car; that was why it was awkward. She was always the type of person to talk, almost non-stop, but she couldn’t think of anything to say to him. Buffy was still embarrassed about making Spike stop kissing her. He said he wasn’t angry, but why the quietness, she wondered.

Before she knew it, they were stopped in front of her home.

Spike was thinking about how much he wanted her while he was driving her home. He wanted her more than any woman. Spike wanted to ravish her in her bedroom, with all of her stuffed animals watching them. It was a guess, but she was so girly, she had to have a few of the little buggers in her room.

She had fidgeted the entire ride, no doubt thinking he was upset with her. He waited for her to say something-anything- but it never came. He would have to work on teaching her to take control-say whatever she wanted. He had such plans for this girl. Spike wanted to mold her into the girl that she was meant to be. She had fire in her alright, and he couldn’t wait to let it out.

Buffy turned to Spike. She had been gnawing her bottom lip so much that it was raw.

“Well…thanks for taking me to the Bronze,” she paused, trying to gain the courage to ask him to take her out again. “Did you--”

“Do I, what, pet?”

“Did you ever want to see me again,” she could feel the blush creep up again.

Spike placed an arm behind her shoulders and brushed a lock of hair behind her ear. He had sweetness in him that rarely came out, but he thought it smart to show her that it was in there.

“Why would I not want to see you?”

“I-I didn’t want to…and then when you kissed me…”

He brought a finger to her lips. She fumbled her last word but then was silent.

“I know you’re young. I don’t know how long I can wait, but I’ll try.” It frightened Spike a bit, that he probably would wait for her. The only way he could manage that, though, would be to shag other woman. He was a man, after all.

Her eyes glistened in surprise, a smile now on her face. “Really? Thank you.” He looked so sweet that she thought a ‘goodnight kiss’ wouldn’t hurt anything. He did just say he knew she was young, so he wouldn’t take the wrong idea.

She leaned over and placed a soft kiss on his lips. The gentleness of the kiss startled Spike. He didn’t want to be kissed like that; it was something he wasn’t used to. He deepened the kiss, nudging her lips open to gain access to her mouth. Buffy let him, because no matter how many morals she had, when he kissed her, she couldn’t think about anything else.

Spike wrapped a hand in her hair, his tongue aggressive with hers. She tasted like candy; she was so sweet on his tongue. He was pleased when Buffy matched his aggressiveness; the fire he knew she possessed came out.

Their kiss was interrupted when the passenger side door flung open. If Buffy wasn’t wearing her seat belt she would have fallen out. A scorned Mother yanked the belt off and pulled her out of the car.

“Mom!” Buffy whined, pulling herself out of her Mother’s grasp and patting her dress of any wrinkles.

“Buffy Ann Summer’s, you march into that house right now. Go up to your room,” Joyce yelled, but her eyes didn’t leave the man in the driver’s seat.

The woman leaned down so she could glare at the man from where she was standing. Buffy planted herself in the spot she stood, wanting to stay and defend Spike.

“Now, Buffy.” That time, her Mother left no room for argument.

Buffy backed away, giving a, timid, wave to Spike. She waited for a sign that they were okay before turing around. When he gave her his trademark smirk and a wink, she ran in the house.

“Just who the hell do you think you are,” Joyce shouted; her face was red with anger. Her daughter was a good girl. She wasn’t going to let her hang around a punk like the man in front of her.

“Spike,” he said casually. He was already become increasingly bored with the situation. He’d never had to deal with a Mother, even when he was younger. He always went after girls that had Mother’s that didn’t care what they did. The only reason he didn’t drive away was because he was partly fascinated. That and the fact that she had his door open.

“Spike…Spike what,” she continued, “I won’t have my daughter dating a-a-delinquent like you.”

Spike laughed at that. If she only knew just how much of a delinquent he was. She’d be really riled up then. He really hoped Buffy took after her Mother. He’d love to see her red in the face with anger, eyes seething with it. Guaranteed, she’d be sexy as hell.

“Spike Giles.” Rupert Giles was the local librarian; he was a fellow Englishman. Spike used his name when he didn’t want someone knowing his identity. Rupert knew it, and went along with it because he was paid not to argue. Spike wasn’t going to let her in on the fact that his Father was the Detective. There were rumors that the Rayne’s weren’t nice people. He wondered why that could be. After he snickered at his joke, he continued, “Your daughter seemed happy to be with me. Got her to give me a kiss.”


“Why, you little…”

His plan to act civil didn't last long. His boredom was now at the level of irritation. “Now, I’m gonna continue to see your daughter, no choice in that. You can either let me see her with your blessin’, or I’ll take her away.” Spike wasn’t entirely serious. He’d never kidnapped anyone before and that would most likely make Buffy angry. But, after all, he did want to see her angry. What’s one more act to be added to his list of criminal acts, he thought.

“Are you threatening my daughter,” she backed away, shocked by his demeanor.

“Not threatening her. Threatening you. I’ve always gotten what I wanted. Right now, I want your daughter.”

“I’m calling the Police,” Spike chuckled at the comment. “You look like you’re in your late twenties. I could get you for statutory rape.”

“That’s not possible,” It wasn’t possible for more reasons than one, but he only shared one with her, “I haven’t fucked her yet. Plan to, though.”

Joyce became flustered; she fumbled for a word, any word, to come out of her mouth. She couldn’t believe that someone was talking to her like that. Someone was talking about her daughter like that. Joyce made a promise to herself then that she would do everything in her power to keep him away from her daughter.

“You’re a pig. I don’t ever want to see you again. I will call the police,” she slammed the door and ran in the house to talk to her daughter.

Spike laughed as he sped off, screeching his tires as he went.



Joyce II by sallyntmare
Author's Notes:
I know this is short, but I had my muse severely crushed by a PM. I've lost alot of my confidence. If you are reading this story and enjoy it, then please review.
Buffy sat on the edge of her bed, feet dangling over and hands clasped on her lap. She was waiting for the inevitable. Any minute now her mother would march up the stairs to lecture her. She didn’t see what the problem was. Spike was nice to her, well as nice as his ‘bad boy’ image would let him be. He didn’t force her to do anything tonight and he wanted to see her again.

Suddenly, the front door slammed shut, making it feel like a hurricane had just entered the home. Her palms started to sweat as she listened to the marching that was currently coming up the stairs. She only had a few seconds left of peace and then hell would fall upon her. There was nothing worse than a Mother’s lecture.

Her door swung open and crashed against the wall. It started to bounce back but Joyce grabbed it, and then slammed it shut.

“Mom, I-,” she stopped talking because of the glare her Mom was giving her.

“I do not want you seeing that man, Buffy,” she took deep breaths to try and calm her temper. She knew her daughter was young and naïve. She knew that Buffy was just an innocent girl that liked the attention. “He is not good for you. He said-” She didn’t want to repeat the vile things he said about her daughter.

“What did he say?”

“It doesn’t matter what he said. I don’t want you ever seeing him.”

“But Mom,” she whined.

“You are grounded. I don’t want you out of this house. Ever,” she walked to her daughter’s nightstand and reached for her phone. After pocketing it, and ignoring her daughter’s complaints, she continued, “You will not speak to him. The only thing you will be doing until you’re thirty, is going to school and come home.”

“You can’t do that!”

“Oh, yes I can. I’m your Mother. I can do anything I want,” her mood changed when her daughter started to cry. She walked up to the bed to sit next to her. “You’ll see, Buffy. I’m doing this for your own good. He isn’t a nice man.”

“Why isn’t he nice, Mom? What did he say,” she looked to her Mother with tears in her eyes.

“He--” a pause. “Just trust me.”

Buffy pouted, and then got off the bed to start getting ready for bed. She was, already, starting to plot ways to see, or at least talk, to Spike. She could always sneak out her window. There was a large tree, just outside her window, that would be perfect to climb down. Her Mom was a heavy sleeper. If Buffy made it back into her bed before Joyce woke up, then she wouldn’t know anything happened.

“Buffy,” Joyce shouted. “Are you listening to me?”

“Yeah, sure,” she sat down at her vanity to brush her hair.

“This is serious. I’m going to be watching your every move. If you are a minute late coming home from school, I will know about it and there will be consequences. Mrs. Johnson from next store will be my eyes while I’m at work.”

Buffy twirled around in her chair. “You’re going to have me spied on?”

“I’m going to do what I have to do to protect you.”

“You don’t need to protect me! Spike is nice to me. I like him. He’s--”

“Enough!” Joyce crashed her fist down on her daughter’s vanity. “You will stay away from him. End. Of. Story.”

Buffy didn’t have time to throw a comeback because Joyce had already stormed out of the room.

Her plan to sneak out of her room could work, but she had no idea where she would go. She didn’t know where he lived. She regretted now, not going to his apartment like he wanted.

A large smile crossed her features when she thought of the perfect place to find him. It turned out that she would be making a return visit to Willies.
End Notes:
I need your reviews, now more than ever. A PM I recieved really killed my muse. Please take a few seconds out of your day to let me know what you think of this story/chapter. I really need the encouragement to continue. Please, Please, review. I'm not above begging.
Ethan. by sallyntmare
Author's Notes:
I am blown away. Absolutely blown away by the reviews. I can not believe I doubted this story. Thank you so much to everyone that came through for me when I needed you. My muse is back and full swing. Yeah, baby! :-)

Warning: Spike/Other

Beta'd by basket_case1880. Thanks for such a quick beta job!

** I updated this morning so make sure you read Joyce II before reading this one.**

Is there anyone that can make a banner for me?
Ethan Rayne sat at home, a bottle of beer in one hand and the other wrapped in the hair of a brunette that was sucking him off. He wasn’t paying much attention to the girl. He was staring at the clock, waiting for his son to call. He wasn’t too worried, because Spike always came through for him. Ever since the first job, when his son was twelve, he came through for him. He hoped that someday his son would be willing to run the town when he was ready to retire.

His phone vibrated on the table next to him. Ethan picked it up as he pushed the girl’s head back down, letting her know that he meant for her to continue to blow him.

“Go for Ethan,” he said as he laid his head back on the couch. “Spike.”

He pulled the girl up by her hair and tossed her to the ground. He gave a curt nod to the right, motioning for her to wait for him in his bedroom. His son’s call was an important one and he didn’t want to be distracted.

“How‘d it go?” he took a swing of his beer as he stared, blankly, at the large fireplace in front of him. “Good. Any trouble--” he let out a deep chuckle. “Make the bastard bleed, did you?”

“I need you to manage the pub tonight,” Ethan got up and started walking to his bedroom. It was at the end of a narrow hallway. The walls were painted a dark shade of grey-charcoal, and the floors were all hard wood in the home; they were stained ebony. “Your payment will be with Johnny.”

After he hung up the phone and opened the door to his room, he was greeted with the busty brunette on her hands and knees on the bed. Her head was twisted to look back at him, an impatient look on her face. Ethan stripped off his trousers and sauntered over to the woman, his hand wrapped tightly around his cock.

 

**___**

 
Spike parked his car in his usual spot. The spot was right outside the back door. If anything was to ever go down, or someone came looking for him that he didn’t want to find him, he’d make a quick escape. Not too many people knew who he really was. Johnny was the only one in the pub that knew of his real identity. To everyone else, he was Spike Giles, son of Rupert Giles. He made a mental note that the man was due for his payment.

He was greeted by a bartender, pretty girl, long black hair, tight leather skirt and a red bra. He shagged her just last week and he was still hard from Buffy and the fight he had with her Mother. It wasn’t her Mother that got him hard; it was the image of Buffy, someday, screaming at him just the same.

Spike pulled the girl into the backroom and sat her on the crates that were filled with liquor. He spread her legs and was immediately welcomed by the musky scent of her pussy. He knew she’d be wet already, his women were always wet for him. They knew he was a more than sufficient lover.

When he slammed his cock inside of her and she moaned, he clamped his hand on her mouth. The moaning was all wrong. It was hoarse and deep; the moan needed to be timid and gentle, like Buffy’s. She made the sweetest sounds when he kissed her.

With his hand clamped on her mouth, he closed his eyes and rocked in and out of her. The entire time he was thinking of Buffy. She was haunting him, consuming his every thought.

He wanted it to be Buffy's legs wrapped around his hips, her pretty red dress bunched around her waist as he fucked her. He wanted to make her scream as he tore into her maidenhead, then take the pain away and give her intense pleasure.

Spike grunted his release as she shouted hers, and dropped his head to the woman’s neck as he caught his breath. He pulled his dick out and stuffed it back into his trousers. There was no talking necessary. They both knew what it was-just a friendly fuck.

Spike left the woman to put herself together. He walked out of the backroom in search of Johnny.

He was irritated when he collided into someone, but the irritation soon left when he saw who it was.

He wrapped an arm around his friends shoulder. “Oz.”

“Spike. Just making sure you’re alright.”

“Aw, mate. I love you, too,” Spike batted his eyelashes, sarcastically, as he led them into the pub area. The place was full, like it always was. There was a large underground community of Goth citizens in the town of Sunnydale.

“Very funny,” Oz sat down on the stool as Spike walked around the bar to pour his friend a drink. “No thanks, man. I’m on duty,” he laughed at Spike’s raised eyebrow. “Kidding.”

“Right,” Spike grinned and poured a glass of gin. After handing it to Oz, he poured himself a glass of Jack Daniels.

“What are you doing here and not screwing the blonde?”

“It’s gonna take more than a date at the Bronze to woo the chit. She’s the kinda girl that needs flowers and a dinner date,” he chuckled. “Could be fun. Her Mother was a riot. She wants to make trouble for me.

“And you thought she’d approve?”

“I don’ care whether she approves or not. She jus' better not get in my way.”

A moment of silence passed them.

“Hey,“ Oz took a swig of the clear liquid. “You think that red-head friend of hers is available?”

Spike smirked. “You fancy the red-head, huh,” he jumped up in mock excitement. “We could totally double,” he said it while impersonating an American accent.

“You’re just an all around jokester tonight.”

“This is actually a good thin’. Buffy would probably love talkin’ about her friend and boys. That’s what sixteen year olds do right?”

“If what we did when we were sixteen is anything to go by, man---” he trailed off.

Spike chuckled. “Right. I doubt Buffy and Red are up to no good,” Just then, the bell on the door rung. “I’ll be right with you.”

“I was kinda hoping you weren’t busy.”
End Notes:
I was going to rant about a warning that this story is Dark. But I figured if you're still reading the story then you like the darkness of it. If you liked this chapter then please take a few seconds out of your day to let me know. I'd be curious to hear where you think I may be going with this story. Next chapter will have some Spuffy and Rupert :-)
Bartender. by sallyntmare
Author's Notes:
The updates are coming so quickly because you are reviewing. Keep them coming if you want the updates to continue....no, I'm not bribing...

Beta'd by basket_case1880. I got this chapter back in a matter of hours. She is awesome.
Once she heard her Mother’s door shut, she dashed into the bathroom to reapply her make-up. She wasn’t going to let her Mom tell her what to do. She wasn’t going to be a prisoner in her own bedroom. Spike had done nothing to be treated like a criminal. He took her on a date, like any normal guy, and then took her home at a reasonable hour. The only reason Joyce didn’t like him was because he was older. They only had an eleven year age difference, so it wasn’t like it was such a big deal.

Buffy opened a drawer on the left side of her bathroom sink. All of her make-up was housed there. She pulled the bag out, flipped it upside down, and dumped the contents on the counter. She felt way to out of place the last time she entered the bar so she wanted to be less noticeable. With both hands, she rummaged through the large pile of cosmetics. She finally found her darker make-up. Usually she wore bright colors, but luckily she was a vampire for Halloween last year; she had black eye-liner and charcoal colored eye shadow. What would really make the look is the blood red lipstick. She was definitely going to blend in at Willies.

She leaned close to the mirror and puckered her lips. After she popped open the top to the lipstick, she applied it slowly, then gave the mirror a kiss to smooth it out. A wide grin crossed her features; her lips looked very sinful. Once she applied the black liner and dark shade of eye shadow, she went to her closet. She knew that Spike had liked her red dress, but she’d been wearing it all day. And she was in the mood to really ‘wow’ him. He was so sweet, not getting upset that she wasn’t ready for anything, and she thought it would be nice to give him a treat.

One by one, she threw aside an article of clothing. She really wished she owned something black. If the Halloween make-up looked good then the outfit she wore with it would do. Black leather pants and a black corset top hung in the back of the closet. A cape was beside it, but she was obviously going to leave that out.

After she took off her dress and flung it aside, she stepped into the pants. She had to jump a few times so they would get up her legs and over her hips. When she looked herself over in the mirror, she knew the small trouble was worth it. The leather fit like a second skin and accentuated her plump ass. She was so excited and giddy feeling that she swooshed her hips down the floor and back up again. She laughed at her silliness and then grabbed the corset. It was sleeveless and had ties that, unfortunately, were done in the back. On Halloween she had Willow’s help. She’d have to manage it alone. She faced her back to the mirror and twisted her head back so she could see what she was doing. It took her almost five minutes but it was finally tied. She turned around to inspect her look. The top made her breast heave out, something she didn’t normally do, but again, it was a Goth bar and everyone was dressed like that. It wasn’t like people were going to think she was a slut. The only thing she didn’t like was she had gotten taller since Halloween and there was a bit of midriff showing. It wasn’t too much-barely showed her bellybutton.

She went back to her closet and grabbed her black strappy heels. She opted not to put them on until she reached the ground. She didn’t want to sprain an ankle when climbing down the tree. She cracked open her door to look down to her Mother’s bedroom. The door was closed and she could hear snoring. With a smirk, she closed her door and went to the window. She had to hold the shoes with her teeth because she needed both hands to climb. Once she climbed down as far as she could, she jumped the remainder; it was barely a foot. She landed with grace, due to her cheerleading muscles. After she strapped on her shoes, she made her way to the bar.



**___**



Spike chuckled. “Right. I doubt Buffy and Red are up to no good,” Just then, the bell on the door rung. “I’ll be right with you.”

“I was kinda hoping you weren’t busy.”

Spike turned to the sweet voice, completely ready to tease her. He was surprised to see her so soon, especially after dropping her off not one hour ago. However, when he looked at her-words would not come. She was wearing all black and sexy as hell. She looked to fit right in. The only thing giving her away was the look of uncertainty on her face. Her eyes were darting from him and Oz, but her hands continued to be firmly placed on her hips. She was trying so hard to look sexy. What she didn’t get was that her innocence made it that much more sexy.


He walked out from behind the bar so he could greet her.

“ ‘m never too busy for you, baby,” he leered into her ear.

“My mom says I can’t see you anymore,” she stated after she pulled away.

“Did she now?” he raised an eyebrow. “And you’re here because…”

“I-well I-I missed you. And she made me angry. If I want to see you, then I should be able to see you!” If she wanted to stay unnoticed, it didn’t work. She ended up shouting the end of her outburst.

“It’s settled then-Buffy missed Spike,” Oz laughed and raised his glass in a cheer. “I’m Oz-Good friend of Spike’s”

Buffy looked at the man, and then at his police uniform. “Uh, yeah. I remember you. Didn’t you arrest Spike?”

“Well-about that. That’s the reason they let me go. Oz vouched for me and said what a good guy I am an’ all,” he looked to Oz and gave him a look to help him out.

“Yeah. I just couldn’t see him go to jail for that. He was just defending you. Right?”

“Totally! I was so upset when you drove away with him. Thank you for standing up for him,” Oz only gave her a smile, so she gave her attention back to Spike. “You like my outfit?”


She asked the question with such fear, Spike had to laugh.

“Come around here, lamb.” Spike motioned for her to join him behind the bar. Once she got there, he grabbed her wrist and guided her hand to his denim clad cock. “I bloody love the outfit. Makes me want you so much.”

Buffy blushed and took her hand away. “Spike,” she whined.

“I know. I know,” Spike backed away and stopped to help a costumer. Buffy went to leave him and join Oz again, but he stopped her. “Why don’ you get this one.”

“Really?” she was excited that Spike trusted her enough to do that. After he nodded, she turned to the customer. It was a man with long black hair that framed his pale face. He had two cheek piercings and black lipstick on. He was wearing baggy black jeans and a black fishnet top. The funny thing was- he was wearing a cape. She would have fit in if she donned the cape, after all. “What can I get for you?”


“How ‘bout your number, babe?”

Spike was ready to interject but he stopped because Buffy was already taking care of the man.

“I’m sure my boyfriend would have something to say about that,” she tilted her head to where Spike was standing. Oz gave a small chuckle at that.

“Woah, sorry, man. I didn’t know,” he put his hands up in defense. He wasn’t afraid because he knew about Spike’s real identity. He was just worried he’d get banned from Willies. Spike was in charge of the place and anyone that pissed him off was banned. “I’ll have a Budlight.”

Spike pointed to the fridge under the bar. With a cheery smile, she opened it, and then placed it on the counter. He then, pointed to the opener hanging just in front of her. After she flipped the top, she handed it to the guy. Spike whispered in her ear.

“That’ll be two-fifty.” The man handed her exact change and turned to walk away.

“Forgettin’ somethin’, aren’t you, mate? I think my girl deserves a tip.”

The man dug into his pockets and pulled out a twenty. “Can you break that?”

“Sure—“Buffy said cheerfully, but was cut off by Spike.

“No, we can’t. She did such a good job, don’ you think? You’d do well to leave her that.”

“Fine,” he threw the bill down and went to join his friends in the back of the bar.

“Spike, I can’t take that much.”

“Don’ worry ‘bout it. He has an unpaid tab anyway.” That was a lie, but she didn’t need to know that.

“Was that okay, Spike,” she paused for a few moments. “--me calling you my boyfriend.” She had only just gotten dumped by Liam, but feelings were developing fast for Spike.

“That’s jus’ fine, pet,” he smirked when she reached for him and gave him a hug. She wouldn't need much wooing at all. He breathed in her scent as he buried his head in her hair.

“So, Buffy…How about that red-head?”
End Notes:
Please send me some love. I took the time to write for you; can you take the time to review, please? :-)

I know, I said Rupert would be in this chapter, but that's all I have time to write until Saturday...if I feel motivated. heh heh heh.
Coach. by sallyntmare
Author's Notes:
Beta'd by basket_case1880. She got back to me in less than an hour. Amazing!

Warning: Anal

I really want a banner for this story. Anyone willing to make one for me?

Spike sauntered into the town library. He needed to give Rupert his bi-weekly payment. The bleach-haired punk walked past college kids that were diligently studying. He thought it was the largest waste of time someone could do. All you needed in life were street smarts-book smarts wouldn't do you any good when you’re in a pickle.

He saw Rupert talking to a young man, so he waited, as patiently as possible, for him to finish. When Rupert noticed Spike, his demeanor became timid. His shoulders hunched up and his hands began to fidget. Spike loved how just the site of him could frighten the man. He liked the bloke, though. He wouldn’t hurt him unless it was absolutely necessary-Although, he would never tell him that.

Rupert was trying to get rid of the student. He was doing all the right things: looking everywhere but at him, backing away. The silly boy wouldn’t take the hint.

Spike was through watching the pathetic scene. He took pity on the old man and interrupted the conversation.

“Alright, mate. Show’s over. Grab a book an’ go.”

“But I-” he tripped over his feet when he tried to turn away so fast. Spike had given him a glare that wasn’t to be questioned.

“Spike-” Rupert spluttered to a stop when Spike put his hand up. He cleared his throat. “Shall we go into my office?”

Spike only nodded and followed the older man to the corner office.

“You’re early Mr. Rayne. Was there something wrong?” the older man practically mumbled the words. He was frightened that something had happened. He wondered if the Rayne’s were done with him and now the younger Rayne was there to kill him.

“Relax. Didn’t even know it was early. Don’ really keep track of days,” he pulled a manila envelope out of his jacket pocket. It was in neat condition. The envelope had a single crease where it was sealed shut. It was thicker than usual and Rupert noticed it right away.

Spike saw his eyes widen a bit at the thickness of the envelope. Once Buffy left the pub, the other night, he found Johnny for his payment. He got ten grand for killing the bloke at the Bronze, and he had a job only a few weeks before that. Rupert was doing such a fine job with keeping up the facade of being his father; he thought it time to say his thanks-without actually saying ‘thanks’.

After Mr. Giles skimmed through the stack of money, he looked at Spike with more surprise. “This is a grand more than usual. Thank you.”

“Cheers. I got a new bird ‘m seein‘.” he lit up a fag, not caring there was no smoking allowed in the building. Rupert was smart not to say anything. “Her mum might come in here and ask questions. You know the routine?”


“Yes, of course.”

Spike took one last deep drag of nicotine, and then crushed the fag on the librarian’s desk. He turned and left without another word.

Mr. Giles sat down at his desk to go over the latest order form and bills. When the door opened, he assumed it was Spike again. He looked up, prepared to speak to a Rayne. He was taken aback when a police officer stood in front of him. The name-tag read Charles Gunn.



**___**

 
Buffy had spent all of Saturday and Sunday doing absolutely nothing. Luckily she was giddy all weekend because she had spent time with Spike until the early morning of Saturday. She stayed with him until the bar closed. They played a few rounds of twenty questions; he always paused before answering. He looked to be in deep thought, like he was thinking too much about the answer. The young blonde didn’t think much of it. The action went with his mysterious vibe.


Most of the talking was done by her. He seemed to be a better listener than talker. She told him about all of her Cheerleading trophies and he made her promise to cheer for him soon. She was surprised when she asked him to go to the school at two on Monday, he agreed. Buffy had cheer practice so it was the perfect opportunity for him to watch her perform.

It was the start of the day, and she was walking up the stairs to the front entrance of the school when a flash of red-hair caught her eye. She was so excited to see her best friend. She wasn’t able to call her because her mom had taken her phone away.

She ran towards her, not even noticing she ran by Liam and Cordelia. Liam wasn’t on her mind lately. She had a new man on her mind.

“Wills!”

Willow was standing at her locker, looking at the small mirror inside and putting on lip-gloss. She almost dropped it; Buffy’s shouting startled her so much. “Buffy! Why didn’t you call me, missy?”

“I’m a prisoner in my own home,” Buffy opened her locker that was directly beside Willow’s. “Warden Joyce has taken my phone away. She even took my I-pod away. I have no way to communicate with the outside world,” she pouted.

“What happened-Oh my god, did you tell her about Spike?”

“If by telling her, you mean-she caught us making out in the front seat of his car-then yeah, totally told her.”

Once Willow was done applying make-up, she clipped a chunk of hair to the side with a shiny barrette. Buffy took her Science book out and shut her locker.

“What did she say? What did he say?”

“My mom stormed up to my room and gave me the whole ‘you do as I say because I say so’ speech. I didn’t find out what he said until I asked him. He said he was gonna see me no matter what she thought.”

"That's so Romeo of him." Willow grabbed her Science book then shut her locker. “But you can somehow contact him but you can’t your best friend,” she placed her hand over her heart. “My feelings are hurt.”

The two friends fell into step beside each other as they made their way to first period.

“I snuck out as soon as she fell asleep,” she whispered it and looked around the halls for anyone listening. “I went to Willie’s to visit him, hoping he was there. He was!”

“Woah-Buffy Summers sneaks out of house to see bad-boy at bar. Pretty bad ass of you, girl.”

They both giggled and sat at their desks to continue their conversation. “I think my boyfriends rubbing off on me already. I wore that--”

“Boyfriend?” The red-haired friend asked with a grin.

“I asked him if it was okay and he was totally for it. It’s official-I’m dating Spike.”

Willow squealed. “That’s so cool, Buffy!”

“By the way, remember Officer Osbourne-well he is so into you!”

“No way! Seriously?! Wait, how did you-”

“Miss Rosenberg and Miss Summers, if it is alright with you, I’d like to start my class,” Mr. Walters interrupted them.

Both girls clasped their hands on their desks and sat up straight-the ideal image of innocence. Once he turned his back and started writing on the board, Buffy ripped a page out of her notebook so she could pass notes to her friend.

 
**___**


It was finally the end of the day. Buffy and Willow were walking to the gym to start their practice. They were met halfway by Cordelia. She was on the Cheerleading squad, as well.

“Liam’s gonna watch my practice today.” She said it with her usual snotty attitude. A few days ago Buffy would have cared. Now that Spike was in her life, the idea of ever being with Liam is just hilarious.

“That’s so cool, Cordy. I have my boyfriend coming too,” she batted her lashes and pushed open the door to the gym, leaving the Queen C with her eyes squinted and her lips in a frown. Willow laughed as they entered the gymnasium.


To Buffy’s surprise, Spike was already sitting on the bleachers. He didn’t notice her when she came in because a gnat, Liam, was currently buzzing in his ear. His face was turning a light shade of red from anger. She wouldn’t have been surprised if he punched him out again.

“I forgot how hot he was.”

“Nah-uh, Wills. You’re gonna get your own man. That one is mine.” Buffy quipped as they walked to the center of the gym, Cordelia following behind with a scorned look still on her face.

Spike was trying his best not to pull out his pocket knife and stick it in the gell-haired poof’s neck. As soon as Spike sat down, Liam pranced over like the pansy he was, and sat next to him. He’d been talking his ear off for five minutes, threatening him to stay away from Buffy. The only reason Spike wasn’t answering anything he said was because, if he did, the boy would be laying by his feet with a pool of blood silhouetting his head.


Music started so he looked to the center of the room. He completely blocked out the wanker as soon as his eyes landed on Buffy. There she was, at the center of the squad, her toned tan legs just begging to be wrapped around his neck. Her yellow and red skirt hung just below her ass. She twirled around for him, and he was pleased when the skirt was so short her tight cheeks could be seen. His mind immediately drifted to a school girl fantasy he had…

Coach Rayne let his cheerleaders leave practice, except for one. Buffy Summers has had his cock hard and aching since the beginning of practice. The little slut has been smiling and winking at him since the start. She’d constantly bend her ass and flip her skirt up when her back was to him.

“Did I do something wrong, Coach Rayne?” she twirled her hair and toed the floor with her sneaker.

“You’ve been a very bad girl, making me hard and wanting you. Bending over so that tight arse is in my face,” he grinned when she turned around, once again, bending and flipping her skirt up so her tight red panties showed.


“Is this what you mean? I would think it was obvious. I want you to fuck my ass, Coach.” she peeled her panties off, stepping out of them one leg at a time. She went to the bleachers and kneeled on them, spreading her ass apart to show her puckered hole to her coach.

Tongue between teeth, Coach Rayne stalked towards her while pushing his sweats down his waste to pool at his ankles. His cock was red and angry with excitement. He stroked his member, brushing his thumb across the mushroom head.

“Such a lovely arse you have, baby. You really want me to fuck that? We could get into some trouble.”

“I won’t tell. Please fuck my ass Mr. Rayne.”

The coach grabbed her hair and yanked it up, bringing her ear to his mouth. “That’s Coach to you, slut,” he growled as he spread his pre-cum from his thumb onto her anus.

She moaned and started to thrust back when the tip of his thumb entered her. “Coach.”

“There’s a good girl,“ he said, “Too dry, baby.”

Buffy brought a hand to her glistening snatch and covered it with her moister. She was so wet that there was enough to lube Coach Rayne’s cock so he could slide in easily.

“You’re such a dirty, dirty girl.” Coach Rayne turned his hips so his cock fell into her soaked hand. She stroked it only enough to get him ready to enter her asshole.

Her Coach pulled away from her hand to rub his dick up and down the crack of her ass. He stopped, only for a moment, every time he grazed across her rim.

“Please, Coach, please fuck my ass.”

“Such pretty begging,” Coach Rayne groaned as he stuck the large head of his cock into her ass. He pushed against the muscles that were trying to evacuate the intrusion. Once he got past the muscles, his rod slipped all the way in. Both moaned at the pleasure.

The Coach wasted no time in grabbing her hips in a tight grip and slamming into her. Buffy thrust back, trying to meet his frenzied pace.

“Shove your fingers up your cunt, love. I want you to be filled like you’ve never been before,” he breathed in her ear, and then threw his head back from the pleasure of her tight ass squeezing his cock.

Buffy stuck three fingers inside of her pussy and began to fuck herself with them. She was filled with overwhelming pleasure. Her coach pulled out slowly then slammed back into her. Her knees gave out from under her as she screamed her release.


Coach Rayne grunted as her ass muscles spasmed around his dick, milking him for all he had.

“Fuck yeah, Buffy. Take it all. Take my cum up your tight ass,” he pulled his cock out and let it hang down as he watched his cum seep out of her tight hole.


“Give me an ‘E’! What’s that spell? Sunnydale!” Spike caught the end of the practice, just as Buffy stood at the top of a pyramid and shouted her cheer. He really needed to figure out a way to get her to go home with him. He readjusted his hard-on because it was digging into the zipper on his trousers.

Buffy skipped over to him, her pigtails waving in the air. “So, how was I?”

“Bloody marvelous, pet. Absolutely marvelous.” He was talking about his fantasy more than anything else.
End Notes:
If you liked that then please take a few seconds to let me know before you move on to something else. The reviews really encourage my muse. You do want my muse to be happy, don't you?

Hope you liked the spuffy smut, Lucy! Ask and you shall recieve.
Chokehold. by sallyntmare
Author's Notes:
I know this is short but I've been getting emails and reviews asking where I am and why I'm not updating so this is all I have time to type. Believe me when I say that I absolutely want to update all the time but I sometimes can't because I'm so busy with school. I think about my readers all the time. I do feel bad when I make you wait but I hope you can understand.
“Officer Gunn, what can I do for you?” Rupert looked down at his papers, not able to make eye contact with the officer in fear that he would look suspicious.

“I need your help,” the man in uniform simply stated. He walked over to the librarian’s desk and placed his palms down as he leaned closer to the older man. “I want the Rayne’s to go down. Those assholes need to be in prison for the shit they pull.”

“I’m afraid I can’t help you with that.” The older man got up and left the office, hoping to get the Officer to leave. Rupert didn’t like being blackmailed by the Rayne’s, but he also wasn’t daft. If he tried to help Gunn and it didn’t work, his family would be murdered. That was the only reason that he continued to play along as Spike’s father.

Gunn followed him out and grabbed his arm to pull him back to look at him. Rupert gasped in surprise, causing the patrons to look up in shock. The Officer looked around the room awkwardly. He had forgotten about an audience; it didn’t help that he was in his uniform. He couldn’t go to higher authorities without someone’s help. Ethan had a lot of friends in the government and the last person that tried to cross him ended up dead. He had to get somebody to team with him to ruin the Rayne’s. He dropped the man’s arm and leaned close to his ear with clenched teeth.

“One of these days Ethan isn’t gonna need you anymore. You and you’re family are gonna end up dead, just like everybody else they use and tire of,” he stuck a business card in the librarians tweed jacket. “You got to get them before they get you.” Gunn tipped his hat and left the library, leaving Rupert to rub the small card with his thumb,


**____**


Spike smirked at the giddy smile on the young girl’s face. She twirled her hips back and forth to make her skirt twirl. He wanted to take her home and make his fantasy a reality. He wanted to throw her face down on his bed and yank her sweet bum in the air and thrust deep into her dripping pussy. He knew she’d be guaranteed to be tight and sopping.

“Thanks,” she wrapped her arms around him and gave him a tight hug. Spike groaned at the contact.

“Hey, Spike.”

Spike looked away from the tease to look at her friend. “Hello, Red. Great moves, luv.”

Willow blushed at his comment. He said it with so much sexuality.

“Hey! Only I get to be called ‘luv’,” Buffy whined at the attention Spike was giving to her friend. She was only teasing. She knew that Willow wouldn’t do anything to betray her but she wanted to see how Spike would defend himself.

Spike pulled her close and pressed a moist kiss to her pulse point.

“My poor little lamb,” he tugged the skin of her pulse point into his mouth and sucked on it hard.

Willow watched the scene in front of her and couldn’t help but get excited. Buffy instantly closed her eyes to enjoy the, obviously, sensual sensation flooding her body. She was a virgin just like her friend, so she understood where Buffy was coming from in wanting to wait to have sex, but her body was definitely telling her it was time.

Suddenly Buffy was yanked away from him and pulled aside. Liam looked down at the large red hickey on her neck and turned to scowl at the bleached man. Spike didn’t give him the time to prattle; he wrapped his fist around his neck and squeezed until his face turned purple. The few students that stayed after started chanting ‘fight’, and this time Spike wasn’t going to be stopped because the Coach had already left the gym. There were no teachers in sight to stop him from choking the life out of the bastard. He was going to though; too many witnesses. Most importantly he didn't want Buffy knowing about his true nature.

Cordelia quickly lashed onto his arm and tried to pull his arm away from her boyfriend. She was finally at a loss for words. Spike’s demeanor screamed to not be fucked with. She had no idea what to say to him; she was afraid of him.

“Don’ you ever touch her again,” he laughed at the boy’s measly attempt to pry his hand apart and the weak hand of his girlfriend’s on his arm. “Buffy’s my girl now,” he turned to her, his angry face instantly turning into a smile. “Aren’t you, baby?”

In Buffy’s mind, Spike was only scaring Liam. In her mind, he was being a good boyfriend by defending her. She thought it was sexy the way he didn’t even react; it was instinct to defend her.

“I am.”

“Good girl.” He tossed the boy to the ground in disgust and pulled Buffy into his arms, planting a rough kiss on her lips. He pulled away only to growl in her ear. “You are mine. No choice now. Need to really make you mine, though,” he rubbed his erection into her stomach. “Let me make you mine. Please, baby. Need to make you mine.”

“Guh!” Everything around her stopped. She could barely hear the gasping of Liam and the crying of Cordelia. She saw Willow briefly smirk and wave before she left the gym. The only thing there was Spike. And she wanted him bad. “Yes.”

Spike pulled away and placed a chaste kiss on her cheek. He held her away at arms length.

“I’m gonna make you so wicked.”

Buffy didn’t know why, but his comment really excited her. She felt wicked when she was with him and she liked it. She wanted more of it.

“Show me.”
End Notes:
If you liked that then please let me know. Sorry it was short but I liked how I ended it. I'm obviously hinting towards something.... ;-) I really hope to type more tomorrow. Thanks so much for everyone's support. Please continue it.
Surrogate. by sallyntmare
Author's Notes:
Melissa gave me the idea for this chapter. xx

Thank you to her, Michele , and Spikesgurl for reviewing the last chapter.

Beta'd by basketcase_1880
FLASHBACK


Spike stalked a young boy that was leaving Sunnydale High school. The boy was the captain of the football team. He had stayed late with a teammate to practice. Lucky for Spike, his friend had walked home because he lived around the corner.

The parking lot was lit by a single light that buzzed every time the light would flicker. Spike waited at the side of the building and watched as the other person made his way to his car.

Spike had been working at selling hard cocaine at school. That particular person owed him five hundred dollars. He was foolish enough to lend him some coke for a party in exchange to fuck his girlfriend. The jock was always supposed to pay him the money, though. Spike never gave out freebies.


The football captain put the keys into the door lock of his mustang. He wasn’t able to turn the key because suddenly his head was slammed against the car door.

“Hello, mate,” Spike sneered, spinning him around and pushing his body against the door. “It’s been three weeks. I already gave you the warnin‘.”

The jock started shaking in his arms. “C’mon man, we’re cool.”

Spike laughed at his ignorance. He had been killing and beating people for four years. He was only eighteen but already fast on his way to becoming just like his father. Spike idolized his father. He wanted the money, the power, the drugs, the women. The black-haired punk glared at the quivering boy and smirked. He had warned him; he would kill the tosser if he didn’t pay by that day. The football player had tried to avoid him, turning a corner every time he saw the punk. He probably thought that Spike would merely beat him up again, break one of his fingers again. After all, what sort of eighteen year old goes around actually killing people, Spike maliciously thought.


“We’re not cool,” he said the word with disgust. “You owe me money. You wouldn’t happen to have it in that’ wankers coat‘, would you?“ Spike pulled on the varsity letter football jacket.

“I don’t have it. Look, dude, sometimes you just gotta take a hit. I’ll get you back next time. I’ll lend you my girl.”

“I only fucked her because it was like fucking a novelty. ‘m interested in my money,” he pulled a railroad spike out of his coat pocket. “Did I ever tell you how I got my name?” he chuckled as the boy looked down in panic at the spike. “I was sent to kill a guy, much older than you, when I came across a rusty railroad spike. See, I was taking the tracks cause’ that’s where he liked to hang out and drink. I forgot my blade so I was gonna beat him until he bled to death, when luck came across me and a weapon was there for my takin’-” Spike stopped when he heard a hissing noise and looked down to see a stream of wetness now covering the boy’s tight pants.


“W-What--,” the player stuttered.

“Can you guess what I did with the spike,” he held the spike at eye level and twirled it in front of the boy’s face. As the football player opened is mouth to either speak or scream, Spike shoved the railroad spike into his eye, pushing it all the way through his brain until he felt the hardness of the door on the tip. “I shoved it through his eye.” Spike laughed as he pulled the spike out and watched the boy thump to the ground.

Spike stared at the blood covering the weapon, smirking as he pulled out a cloth to wipe it clean. He turned around to head towards his car that he parked out of sight when he was shocked to see the school librarian standing there.

The older man was standing there, planted to the ground, not able to move. He had just witnessed a student murder another. He watched as the boy wrapped his hand firmly around the spike and looked at him. Fight or flight kicked in and he dashed across the parking lot, hoping to outrun the psychopath. He got a measly few yards before he was tackled to the ground. His face was pushed against the pavement.”

“Wrong place at the wrong time, Rupes,” Spike frowned. “It’s too bad really, I liked you; liked talkin’ to a fellow Brit while I was at school.”

“I won’t say anything---”

“Shut up,” Spike pushed the man’s head against the ground again. “Let me think,” a pause. “I may be a rotten bloke but I don’t kill at random. ‘m not worried about you tellin’; my dad owns this town. I jus’ rather not get all the attention.

Rupert Giles closed his eyes and waited for his death. He thought this would be his last night on earth. He was certain that Spike Rayne was going to kill him because he witnessed a murder. He was shocked and surprised when he was lifted up and his jacket was smoothed down.

“School’s almost done; people are movin’ on, yeah? I’m gonna be startin’ my own side jobs and I don’ want the connection to Ethan. If you can keep your mouth shut and play along for as long as I see fit, then I won’ kill you.”

“Play along with what?” the older man asked apprehensively.

Spike jokingly spread his arms out and spun around. “I want you to be my new daddy.”

 

**___**

 

Rupert sat at his desk, holding the officer's business card in his hand. Spike could have killed him that day, almost eleven years ago now. He was good enough to spare his life. However, when he got married and had a child, Spike started threatening his family. Obviously, his wife had to be involved with the secret, since people around town thought Spike to be his son. The younger Rayne went to the wedding and threatened his wife never to say a word or their unborn child would be killed. Deep down though, for some bizzare reason, he didn't think Spike would actually go through with that.

Spike didn’t have to pay him. He started paying him two years after their initial agreement. That was once he opened the bar and started killing more frequently. He came to Rupert one day with a large wad of cash and simply handed it over. Rupert and his wife, Jenny were living the life of luxury because of Spike. They paid off their house in a matter of six years from a thirty year loan. They had decent cars and the newest technology.

Spike Rayne and his father were evil people, and there was the risk of them someday tiring of the charade. But for now, he and his family were happy because of them. If he behaved and continued to play Spike’s father then the happiness would continue. His wife was investing a lot of money into her research and the money helped tremendously.

Rupert Giles crumpled Officer Gunn’s card in his hand, tossed it in the trash, turned off the light, and then closed his office door.
End Notes:
There will definitely be Spuffy next.....if you review and request it. ;-)

I really, really, really want a banner for this story. Does anyone want to do that for me?
Sucking. by sallyntmare
Author's Notes:
This is being beta'd, I just couldn't make you wait any longer. Thanks for sticking with me and waiting patiently. Thanks to Nikki for kicking my motivation in the butt.
Buffy looked out the window as her hands fidgeted in her lap. She had agreed to go to Spike’s apartment. Now that it was happening, she was having second thoughts. He said he wanted to make her his. He wanted to make her wicked. She had been such a goody-girl for so long, always doing the right thing. The idea of letting that go appealed her. The blonde was nervous that she wouldn’t be able to do it well. She wouldn’t be able to let her conscience go, even a little. The thought of Spike loosing interest in her scared her. Her feelings for him were growing fast.

Spike could see out of the corner of his eye that Buffy was nervous. Her hands had been constantly tapping since they left the school. He had a feeling that the more time she had to think wouldn’t be good. After seeing her dance and jump in her frilly skirt and tight top, he had to fuck her. The bleached-haired punk didn’t think he’d be able to make the night with out feeling a pussy wrapped around his cock. He needed to put on his best charm; seduce the bird until she’s putty in his hand.

“It made me so angry when that wanker touched you,” Spike said in a shy sounding voice, hoping to coax her out of her nervousness. “I want you to be mine,” a pause, trying to play like he was insecure. “You are mine, aren’t you, Buffy?”

She turned at the first sound of his voice. He sounded worried, scared even. Liam left her because she played hard to get. She wondered if that was how it was coming off for Spike. That happening was not an option. She really liked him and didn’t want him to give up on her.

“I told you I was at the gym.”

Spike pulled over the car and put it in park. He turned to Buffy and looked her directly in the eyes.

“’m not gonna play around anymore, lamb. I want to fuck you. I want to sink my cock inside your tight pussy as you’re moanin’ my name. Then you’ll really mine.”

“What if I’m not any good?”

He knew he had her when she asked that. He reached an arm across the vehicle and rested it on her cheek.

“You’ll be brilliant, luv. If you move anything like you did on that gymnasium floor, ’m in for one wild ride,” he finished with tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

Buffy blushed. “You really think so?”

“I know so.”

Her face lit up and she smiled at him. “Okay, Spike. You’ll have to walk me through it.”

“Oh baby, I’ll more than walk you through it,” he brought the lever down to drive and sped back onto the road.


**___**


“Have a seat, pet. I’ll get you a drink,” he motioned to the large sofa that sat at the far end of the living room.

“I’ll just have water, please.”

“I thought we’d have a glass of wine. It’s very romantic,” he wanted to make her feel as comfortable as possible. If he used words like ‘romantic’ she’d be more willing to stay in the mood. He wouldn’t tell her that if she was a bad shag he would send her packin’ and never contact her again. Although, if she wasn’t a decent shag, he could teach her, mold her into the perfect fuck toy.

“You want to be romantic,” Buffy asked, sitting on the edge of the couch with her back completely straight.

“ ‘course I do. It’s your first time, yeah,” he walked to the couch, drinks in hand and handed her a glass. “It’s pinot noir. An’ sit back, luv. It looks like you’re a bloody statue.”

Buffy noticed how silly she must look as soon as he said that. She scooched back and loosened her shoulders.

“Come here, baby,” he told her, motioning to the crook of his shoulder. He grinned as she immediately went to him and rested her head on his chest. “That’s even better, wouldn’t you say?”

“Y-yes. I mean, yes,” Buffy brought the wine to her lips. She was apprehensive to drink it. So many nights she had to take care of her mother because she had a bottle or two. She didn’t want to become an alcoholic like her mother.

“One glass isn’t going to hurt you. Swirl it around and take a small sip,” he watched as she did as he told her. “Good. Now swish it in your mouth to really get the flavor.” Again, she did what he told her. “Such a good girl you are.” she swallowed the warm, crisp tasting liquid.

“That was so good!” her second sip was more of a gulp. By time she took her fifth ‘sip’, her glass was empty. “Can I have some more, please?”

Spike scooted her off of him and smirked as he made his way to the kitchen. Her cheeks were rosy and she had been absent mindedly rubbed his stomach as she drank her first glass. One more and she’d be ready to take it into the bedroom.

Buffy looked around the room as Spike got her glass of wine. The kitchen looked to be fifty feet away. His apartment was very large and open. The furniture was black, a color she would have guessed. The walls were a deep grey color, matching the carpeting. Movie posters of Dracula, Wolfman, Frankenstien, Night of the Living Dead, The Mummy, The Excorsist, and Psycho were hanging on one side of the room. On the other he had band posters, all punk. Sex Pistols, The Clash, The Ramones, The Who, Misfits, Buzzcocks, The Stranglers, and Stiff Little Fingers.

A large entertainment center sat at the wall across from the couch. There was a DVD player, a Blue Ray player, a VCR, a CD player, a record player, a play station III, and an X-Box 360. Beside the center were two, very tall speakers. Beside the speakers were his movies and music. He had hundreds of movies and CD’s. Her curiosity got the better of her. She crawled to the shelves to look through.

She skimmed through the numerous titles. Most were horror movies, of course, but there were also suspense and comedies. She blushed when she reached the bottom of the shelf. He had over a dozen pornography movies. She picked one up and flipped it over to see the pictures. A woman was on her knees, sucking on a penis. A woman was having sex with two guys at once and blowing another. Two girls were kissing and one had a hand on the other girl’s breast.

“Did you want to watch that?”

Spike was more than pleased when he came back to witness her looking at a dirty movie. Her tongue was out and running along her lips.

She quickly put the movie back, embarrassed. “I didn’t mean to go through your things.”

He handed her the glass and reached down to grab the movie she was curious about and proceeded to load the movie. “Go sit down. I’ll get this ready.”

“I don’t want to--”

“Nonsense. I think you do. You’re curious about it, aren’t you?”

“Well yeah, but--” he silenced her with a deep kiss. She instantly melted into his embrace.

When he pulled away he held his glass in the air. “To us.”

She smiled and clanked her glass with his. “To us,” she was going to take a small gulp, but decided to chug it when Spike had done just that.

Load moaning and grunting filled the room. The menu screen was on and Buffy’s cheeks turned red when she saw what was on it.

A women had her legs up in the air, bucking madly as a man was pounding into her. The camera was showing his dick move in and out of her. Buffy felt a warm feeling move down her stomach and to her pussy. The mixture of the wine and the view in front of her was turning her on.

Spike smirked as he pressed play. He didn’t get porn movies that had a plot. He never could understand why porn movies had plots. He just wanted to see fucking. The opening scene had a brunette sucking a large cock. She was gagging and spitting all over it as he grabbed the back of her hair and fucked her moist mouth. The girls moaning and the man’s grunt were spurring his erection on. He was still fairly hard since first seeing Buffy but now he was fast on his way to being completely stiff.

Buffy’s hand was resting on his thigh and when his cock got hard enough it reached it. She turned to look and saw the outline of it. It was thick and long. She couldn’t help but pet the length of it through his jeans. Her small tongue peeked out to lick her lips.

“You want me to make you choke like that, baby? You want me to fuck your mouth like that?” She nodded and thankfully Spike took over from there. He stood up and unzipped his trousers, letting his rod spring out in his hand. “On your knees.”

She followed his instructions and watched the movie for a bit. She wanted to get an idea of what to do. The girl spit in her hand so Buffy did the same. She paused to look at it and thought it was gross, she thought that he wouldn’t want that on him. She went to rub it off on her jeans but stopped when Spike spoke.

“Think you’re rubbin’ that spit off on the wrong place. I want you to lather my cock with your spit baby. Make it nice and wet.”

Now that she had the reassurance she hesitantly grabbed the base of his dick and brought it to the head. Spike moaned when her dainty hand made contact with his girth. “Spit directly on it,” he looked down with hooded eyes as a large glob of spit landed just on the head. “That’s a good girl. Now take me into your mouth.”

She brought her lips to the mushroom tip and gently brought them down. She got halfway down his penis and stopped. He was so big that she thought she was going to choke. He said he wanted to make her choke, though. Maybe he’d like it if she did. She continued to bring her lips down until his penis hit the back of her throat. Her gag reflex kicked in and she swallowed around him.

“Fuck. So good, baby. Bring your mouth back up then down again. Suck it baby.”

She did as she was told. Every time she got to the base, she gagged and it only seemed to turn him on more. He started to thrust further into her throat, causing her to gag even more.
“Just relax your throat. I’m gonna fuck your mouth now,” he wrapped his fingers in her blonde locks and thrust his hips. He was so close and watching her with her mouth wrapped tightly around his cock and her hands on his hips to keep her steady was bringing him closer to the edge.

“Cup my balls,” she brought a hand to his scrotum. “S’right. Now roll them and squeeze. Oh fuck, baby. I’m close. I’m gonna cum down your throat. Be a good girl and swallow.”

Buffy had heard that most girls don’t like swallowing. But he sounded like he really wanted her to so she wanted to try.

His thrust became so spastic and his grip on her air got tighter. It was only turning Buffy on more. She liked that she was giving him so much pleasure. She felt grownup, more womanly.

“I’m coming. Take it all, lamb. Swallow it all.”

Buffy swallowed as the salty liquid hit the back of her throat. She continued to gulp as the warm streams continued to fill her mouth. He pulled out when he was finished, watching her as her throat contracted and she wiped the back of her hand across her lips.

“Was that good?”

“I can’t remember the last time I came like that.”

She stood up and smiled shyly. “Take me to the bedroom.”

Spike had a wicked grin as he stuffed himself into his trousers with one hand and led her to his bedroom with the other.
End Notes:
Next chapter could be of Spuffy going all the way...or not. It's up to the reviews I get. Lots of reviews make me happy. When I'm happy I write Spuffy smut. Get it, got it, good. :-)
Stripping. by sallyntmare
Author's Notes:
This chapter is short. I don't have time to write this weekend but I figured you'd want something rather than nothing. Hope I'm right.

I do hope to type more tomorrow!! Maybe if I get reviews it will motivate me to forego my studying. :-)*finger's crossed.* And I replied to all of your reviews. Sorry it took so long.
Spike ushered Buffy into his bedroom. He had his hand resting on the small of her back and could feel her stiffen once they entered.

“Haven’t changed your mind, have you, baby?” he turned her around so she faced him, a small pout on his face.

“No, I’m just nervous,” she quickly reassured him.

“That’s to be expected, lamb,” his hands moved to the top buttons of her forest-green blouse. He leaned in towards her neck, planning to suck on the column of her throat.

“Wait,” she breathed. “Wait.”

Spike tried his best to pull away and look concerned. He was getting annoyed. His cock was still hard and he wanted to fuck the little girl’s brains out.

“What is it, Buffy?” he forced the words out between his teeth. The blonde was too buzzed to notice he was frustrated.

“It’s all happening too fast. I-I want to start under the covers.”

“Right. We’ll start there, just need to get you starkers first,” at her confused look he elaborated, “Naked. Need to see that sexy body that I know you have, baby,” his hands gravitated to her blouse again. He was happy that she was allowing him to slowly make his way down her satin top. Her black bra peaked through, showing him the tops of her firm breast. He couldn’t resist leaning in and taking a gentle bite of her flesh. Spike was rewarded with a stifled moan. “That’s it, luv. Don’t think anymore, just feel. Spike’s got you.”

Buffy put her hands on his shoulders to support her wobbling legs. Spike traveled his mouth to her neck, licking and sucking the skin. He pushed the blouse off of her shoulders and let it drop to the floor. She was standing in front of him in her tight blue jeans and a black bra. On reflex, she went to cover her body with her arms, but he stopped her.

“Let me have a look,” he looked at her with hooded eyes, admiring her toned arms and stomach. “Show me your tits. Take off the bra.”

Buffy reached around her back to unclasp her bra. One by one, she pulled the straps down and let the undergarment join her top on the floor. Spike immediately reached out to massage the globes of flesh and rub the nipples to hardness with his thumb. He guided her to the bed as he sucked a nipple into his mouth. The girl arched her neck back and groaned at the feeling of his hot mouth over her breast. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled him closer to her breast. Buffy landed on the bed and Spike nestled himself between her legs. Her body was tingling with desire and she wanted to feel his bare flesh on hers. Bravely, she pulled his black shirt out of his jeans and worked her way up his body. He released her tit so she could pull the clothing over his head.

Spike got off the bed to unbutton her trousers and pulled them down her legs. He tossed them aside and took a few seconds to stare at the beauty in front of him. She way lying on the bed, her blonde locks fanned out and her hands resting on her belly. He pushed his own trousers off and let his hard cock spring out into his waiting hand. He stroked himself and was pleased when Buffy licked her lips and started to strip herself of her panties.

He had never seen a more beautiful woman. His idea of fucking her and taking his own pleasure escaped his mind. He wanted to treat her like the goddess she was.

“So beautiful,” When she blushed her realized he spoke the whispered prayer aloud.

She moved further onto the bed so she rested on the pillows, instinctively opening her legs as an invitation. Spike smirked when she bowed her legs. He crawled onto the bed and towards her like a predator would its prey.

“Welcoming me into that sweet cunny already.” He stopped his advance when his head was above her center and took a deep breath. “Smells so inviting, baby. I could gobble you up.”

“Please,” she begged, thrusting her hips up.

“Tell me. Tell me to eat it,” he continued when she was silent. “I told you I was gonna make you my wicked girl. My wicked girl tells me what she wants. Tell me, lamb.”

Buffy had been told that it feels good when a guy licks down there. She wanted, desperately, for him to do that to her. She shoved her nervousness aside and granted him his request.

“Eat it, Spike. Eat my pussy,” with a grin she wiggled her hips.
End Notes:
I'm taking request for Smutty goodness and Scenes. Is there something you really want to happen in the plot or is there a fantasy for Spuffy smut you would like to have me write into the story? You can either review your request or email me: If you email me then I will consider your request to be annonymous and if I include your request in the story I will not name you. So if you're shy about your preverted request-no one will need to know. ;-)

sallyntmare@gmail.com
Fucking. by sallyntmare
Author's Notes:
Well, the dirty deed is finally being done. I didn't get alot of reviews last time, are people not interested anymore? Let me know what you're thinking. I need the reviews to keep me motivate. So pretty please? :-)

Beta'd by basket_case1880. Happy Holidays to everyone!
Even though Spike asked for the words, the bluntness of them surprised him. Her voice dropped an octave and became husky, her eyes squinted, making her look like the vixen he knew she could be.

The bleached-blonde licked his lips in earnest as he gazed at her moistened lips. He placed two fingers on them, pressed and fanned them apart. The sight of her tight hole and erect clit rewarded his efforts. He instantly imagined his girth thrusting into her virginal hole and breaking past the barrier. Spike drug his fingers down her pussy, slowly petting the damp flesh. Each time, he avoided her clit.

“Please, Spike,” she pleaded, arching her hips to put more pressure on his fingers.

He smirked and brought his mouth just above her center. He breathed in her musky scent before licking, starting at her hole and finishing at her clit. The punk swirled his tongue around her button as he slipped a single digit inside of her pussy. Buffy grunted at the unexpected invasion, but began to moan when he curled his finger and rubbed the sensitive bundle of nerves of her wall. Once he heard her needy moaning he was empowered with new sexual energy; he pressed his face close enough so it became completely damp with her juices. He roughly licked up and down and side ways, shoving another finger inside. His fingers pumped in and out of her as she bucked off the bed and he sucked harshly on her clit.

Buffy panted and humped his fingers as she threw her head back.

“Harder, baby. Suck my clit harder.”

Spike tugged on the little nubbin with his teeth. He humped the bed as he feasted on her pussy. His moans sounded like growls because they were muffled by her pussy.

When Spike bit onto her clit and tugged, the honey-blonde’s pussy convulsed around his fingers and a throaty scream filled the bedroom. He pulled his fingers out so he could lap her cum.

She continuously praised god as she came down from her orgasm. Once she flinched away from his mouth because of too much stimulation he stopped licking her cunt.

“Oh my god, that was---”

Spike wasted no time in moving up the bed and lining his cock at her entranced. He silenced her by smashing his lips to hers and forcing his tongue inside. Buffy moaned at the taste of her juices; it turning her on more than she thought it would. He ran his mushroom head along her hole, circling around it and teasing her. The desperation of being inside her was apparent but he wanted to treat her differently than he had all of his other women. He wanted her to ask for it; give him permission to enter her for the first time.

She pulled away from his mouth and gasped for air. Spike occupied his mouth by kissing and sucking her neck, running his mouth along her face and whispering in her ear how beautiful she was. And he did think she was beautiful. He had never been more turned on and wanted a woman like he wanted her in that moment.

“Please, luv. I have to be inside you. Wanna fuck you. Make you mine.”

“I’m ready. Do it. Fuck me, Spike.”

He reached to the bed-side table and grabbed the condom, quickly tearing the package and sliding it down his shaft.

He surprised himself by resting himself on his elbows so he could look into her eyes as he entered her. Spike Rayne never looked them in the eyes. It never meant anything; they were just a place to get his pleasure-a body to fuck. His body was consumed by a feeling of a need to be close to her, to connect with her.

He pushed the head inside, both gasping at the feeling of being connected. He went slow and let her get used to the thickness of his cock. Two fingers weren’t nearly as thick as his large and fat dick. Her hymen made him pause, silently asking for access with his eyes. She merely smiled at him and continued to stare into his eyes.

“This will only hurt for a moment, lamb. Then you’ll feel only pleasure. I’ll take you to the stars, baby,” he finished his statement by nudging his way past her barrier. She screamed in pain at the intrusion and he covered her mouth with his, drowning her scream with a kiss.

Unlike he had ever done, he stayed still until she was used to him seated fully inside of her. His cock was nine inches long and she fit him like a glove.

“Spike…,” she whined, clearly ready for him to move.

Spike reached behind him and brought her legs to rest behind his back. The urge to fuck her was too strong and instead of going slow he fucked her fast and hard. He knew his girl would like it though because she screamed for him to go faster-to go harder.

“Never been this good, pet. Never.”

“D-Deeper…please,” her request was granted when Spike pushed her legs so her knees rested on each side of her head. Without knowing what she really wanted, that was it. He was so deep and filled her so much that her eyes began to tear from the feeling of it.

He grunted as he thrust his cock in and out of her channel.

“Move with me,” she began to meet him thrust for thrust. “That’s it. Fuck, I knew you’d be a tyrant. You’re so bloody sexy an’ gorgeous. I’ll never get tired of you. Could fuck you every minute of every day. I want to be inside of your hot, tight pussy always, baby.”

“Gnah! Love this! Love you fucking me.”

“Yeah. Keep talking, lamb. Tell me.”

“Wanna,” her hips started to spasm off the bed, a warning sign that she was close. “Wanna be wicked for you. Wanna be your girl. I’m gonna…”

“Cum, baby; strangle my dick.” Buffy shouted his name and arched her body almost completely off the bed. Her pussy contracted around his dick and brought him to the edge of his own orgasm. “I’m close, baby.”

“Want your cum,” she stated and pulled away from him so his cock slipped out its haven. He was about to protest but quickly shut up when she took the condom off and started sucking him like a pro. She wasn’t deep-throating him like before, only sucking what she could fit into her tiny mouth.

Her hand squeezed the base as she sucked the first few inches of his dick.

“That’s it, baby girl. Suck my cock,” he wrapped his hand in her hair, pushing her mouth just a little further down. “Oh yeah. Bloody fuck!!!”

Buffy was rewarded with the salty and slightly tart liquid gushing into her mouth and down her throat. She pulled away only when she felt his member go limp on her tongue.

He pulled her up and rested her on his chest. Their bodies clung together from the sweat they were covered in.

“I knew it. I knew you’d be bloody sexy as hell.”

Buffy had never felt more natural than she did in that moment. She loved the feeling of his cock inside of her, fucking her hard and nasty. She loved hearing him whisper dirty words and her doing the same for him. She wanted it; she wanted it all. Buffy Summers was going to be wicked. She would do what ever he wanted her to do. She wanted him to stay in her life, continue to make her feel as good as she felt.

“Spike?”

“Yeah, baby?”

“Shut up and fuck me,” her voice was demanding and left no room for discussion.

He laughed and moved her so she was on her hands and knees. He reached into the drawer to grab another condom and in one swift motion he was inside of her again. They both felt absolute as he pressed his fingers so tightly onto her ass that bruises started to form and he fucked her in a primal fashion.

In the back of her mind, Buffy knew that her mom was probably pissed that she wasn’t home yet. But she just didn’t care. She was with Spike and nothing mattered right now but him and the intense pleasure he was making her feel.
End Notes:
Every chapter from now on will have lots of sex. Hope that's okay? LOL. Also, there will be alot more character development now that Spuffy are together. This story will get darker. I will have warning at the beginning of my chapters if there's going to be murder or torture or drug use.

BTW- I was serious about taking request for smut or general things happening. I thought it would be fun to offer that. Not many authors do so I'd take me up on that. I'll give you a plug in the author's note. (unless you want to stay anonymous)

Please Review. I need them to stay motivated and keep my muse happy.
Fucking II by sallyntmare
Author's Notes:
Happy Merry Christmas Eve morning. I thought more Spuffy shagging was in order, don't you? All I want for christmas are reviews. Don't you want to give me a Merry Christmas. Please take a few seconds to tell me what you think of this story.

Beta'd by basketcase_1880!
“Welcome back, luv,” Spike breathed in her ear as he started to slowly move his shaft through her slick cunt. She had passed out from her latest orgasm. Her back was pressed against his front, one leg bent over his hip so he could get deep like she enjoyed. “I was a good boy for you and waited,” he spread her ass cheeks apart so he could watch his chubby rod get sucked into her cunt.

“Y-Yeah,” her body instinctively started dancing with his. She didn’t need her disorientated brain to tell her how to fuck. Spike had already shown her so much in the last few hours that the movement came natural. When he filled her she wanted nothing more than to move closer to the edge of bliss. “Gah. Right there, Spike. Don‘t stop fucking me.”

“Oh I know, baby. You’re such a bad girl. All you needed was a nice…thick…big…cock to bring it out of you.” The words were emphasized by slow, long thrusts. Spike moved her hair away from her neck so he could suck the smooth flesh into his mouth. Her throat was covered with red marks from previous kissing. He found out quick that she had a neck fetish, begged him to suck harder-bite her.

“Like it. Like not caring,” she slammed her hips back, harder than how Spike was fucking her. The movement took his breath away for a moment but he quickly sped up and fucked her sweet pussy as hard as he could. She screamed every time his pelvic bone hit her ass, their bodies coming completely together. “So big!”

He bit onto her earlobe as he roughly grabbed her tits and squeezed. Spike was thrilled that only a short few days ago she was an innocent little virgin. Now that she got a taste of his dick, he knew that girl was already leaving and in its place was the woman that was waiting to come out. She was the type of woman that needed cock, craved it in fact. And Spike was just the man to give it to her.

“Gonna cum,” he gasped. “Bloody…Fuck…You want it in your mouth? You’re hungry for it again aren’t you? You haven’t drunken my spunk for a few rounds.” Buffy was pressing his hand tighter on her tits as she rubbed her throbbing clit. “Cum, baby. Wanna feel my dick squeezed with your muscles. Then, I want to cum in your mouth; watch as it’s filled with it. I want you to let it spill out and drip down your throat to your perky little titties.”

“Spike!!” Buffy shouted her release, her pussy spasmed around his cock like he wanted. He pulled out and lightly shoved her up the bed and kneeled down. Spike shoved his cock into her mouth and fucked it for a few seconds then shouted his own release. The blonde girl held her mouth open and let the thick liquid pool in and overflow. His spunk dripped down her chin and to her tits just as he asked for.

He jerked his member until the last spurt of cum left.

“So hot,’ he surprised her by licking his own cum off her face as he massaged her cum covered tits. He pressed his mouth to hers in a bruising kiss, each shoving their tongues in the others mouth. Spike happily kissed her cum filled mouth and swapped the salty liquid with her. The bleached-blond collapsed back and pulled the girl with him. “I’m addicted. Never get enough of you.”

Buffy was about to reply when she saw the time. It was 8:00 and practice had been over four hours ago. Her Mother told her to go home right after because she was still grounded from hanging out with Spike in the first place. She panicked and got off the bed, and started to put her clothes on.

“What’s all this,” Spike asked as he got off the bed, walked over to her and hugged her in his arms.

“I’m gonna be in so much trouble. She’s probably been drinking this whole time. Great,” she pulled away and put her top on.

“Now, now…You see the time and suddenly my sexy minx is gone?” He followed her when she pulled away and petted her still uncovered pussy. “Poor thing is red and angry. She doesn’t want to leave; she still wants my cock,” he looked up and into her eyes with a pout. “Does Buffy want my cock?”

She moaned and started to hump his hand, his finger already inside of her hole. “You know I do. Want it-want you.”

“Today’s a new day for you, baby. You’re mine now. I’m not gonna let your mum run your life or anybody else. I’m gonna teach you to do what you want, when you want,” he added a second finger and lightly chocked her. She threw her head back with a grunted moan. “Starting now, lamb. What does Buffy want?”

“I--I want…I want---”

“No. No stuttering. What do you want?” Each word to his question was emphasized with his fingers just like his cock had done earlier. He released her neck and got down on his knees so his face was in front of her cum soaked cunt. Both of their juices covered her pussy and thighs. He licked his lips with anticipation. He lapped her puss for a few moments but stopped when she yanked him up by his hair.

“Where’s the phone? I’ll call her and tell her I’m not coming home.”

Spike grinned and picked her up in his arms to carry her into the kitchen where the phone was. He sat her on the counter, spreading her legs as wide as they would open, and then handed her the phone.

“An’ what if she says, 'absolutely not. You come home right now, young lady,’” his voice went up and he faked his best yank accent.

“She’ll have to deal,” the girl shrugged her shoulders.

Spike stroked his girth as she made her call. His movements became faster when he heard Joyce yelling in the background and his girl telling her off. She was still on the phone when she opened her lips for him and nodded her head as an invitation to enter her.

She was quickly becoming the girl of his dreams if she wasn’t already.

He thrust in and caused her to gasp just as she hung up the phone.

“Mummy dearest all taken care of?”

“She’s drunk. She’ll probably pass out soon. I’ll deal with her tomorrow,” she reached around his back to hug him closer to her body. “Can’t believe I did that. It felt good.”

“Not as good as me, though. Does it, pet?”

“Love that,” she wrapped her legs tightly around his hips as he fucked her with lightening speed.

“Me calling you pet? You are my pet. My pet to fuck, to feed, to l--” He stopped himself before he said it. It was just about to come out of his mouth like word vomit. She didn’t seem to notice. She was to busy squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples. He took over for her and sucked the pink buds into his mouth, yanking on them as he picked her ass off the counter. He carried her to the wall and continued to fuck her.

“Make me cum, please. Wanna cum again…and again…and again.” Spike laughed as he harshly pinched her clit. They both fell over the edge together; thankfully he remembered to pull out of her pussy before he came.

After she was dropped to the floor she giggled and ran into the living room. He followed her laughing form and watched as she went directly to his porno movies. She handed it to him and sat, completely naked with out a care in the world, on the couch. His small smile turned into a full on evil smirk.

He walked to the player and put the movie in and then sat next to his golden-blonde girl. Together they watch as the opening credits to Baby Likes it up the Bum started rolling.
End Notes:
Please take a few seconds to leave me a review. I get so giddy to know what you think and whos reading. Also, it's Christmas!!!!

Can anyone make a banner for this story? Please.

Oh yeah, and I like the request people are making...keep em' coming.
Sphincter. by sallyntmare
Author's Notes:
This is a teaser, sorry. It's all I have time for. Please review!!!

Can someone make a banner, please? Beta'd by basketcase_1880. She's so lovely!
A fire roared in the large office, the table seated four larger men. They watched as their boss paced back and forth with a pissed off look plastered on his features. The more minutes that passed by, the more nervous they got. He hadn’t said a word in the last twenty minutes. A meeting was scheduled tonight at 10:00 *sharp*. The most important guest of the evening had yet to show up.

Ethan took a heavy gulp of his bourbon and tossed the glass in the fire. It crackled from the remaining alcohol before he turned to the nearest lackey. He grabbed the man by the shirt collar and pulled as hard as he could. Even though his lackeys were larger then he, they still feared him based on reputation alone. None of them would ever double-cross him.

“Get my son on the phone now!” he screamed and laughed viscously as his obedient follower pulled out his phone and dialed the bleached menace with shaky hands.

“Yes,” after a glare from his boss he continued, “Sir. Yes, sir,” his meaty fingers fumbled with the tiny dial pad, but finally he dialed all seven numbers.


**___**

Spike didn’t think that he would ever manage to enter Heaven but there he was-balls deep in the dreamland.

Her sphincter squeezed his cock to the edge of ecstasy the second he entered her. He had her ass straight in the air while her torso lay flat. With his hands resting on her ass he pumped his cock into her rapidly. The more he fucked her the looser her extremely tight hole got. He teased her and himself by pulling fully out and slowly creeping back in; his dick went in with such ease.

“You like getting fucked up the bum. My baby likes it up the bum, doesn’t she? You love it you little slut.”

“Love it. So good.”

“Bloody right; my thick cock stretching this tight hole of yours. Fuck it feels amazing,” he reached around her front to shove three fingers up her pussy. She bucked in surprise but soon frantically humped his fingers and cock.

Spike groaned when his phone rang on the side table. He thought to ignore it but instead reached for it when he saw the caller ID- Wanker #1

His movements stilled and he was instantly met with his angry girl.

“Spike! Don’t answer it. Fuck me, please.”

He couldn’t say no to her so he continued his thrusting and answered the phone.

He was fucking her at such a delicious angle that her mind didn’t have time to think to argue that he was on the phone will he was inside of her.

“This better be good.”

“Where the bloody hell are you?”

The moment his father asked that he remembered the meeting. Of course he had forgotten, what with having better things to do.

“Currently I am inside of the most luscious ass. Got my self a new girl; she is so…dirty,” he pounded into her and caused her to grunt like a bitch in heat.

“I don’t care if you’re fucking the arse of QueenMother herself. If you’re not here in fifteen minutes---”

Spike hung up the phone and lifted Buffy up so she was flush against his front. He tweaked her clit and once again fucked her cunt with his fingers. She tossed her head back and rested it on his shoulder when she gasped her release. His fingers became coated with her juices. He brought them to her lips to see what she would do. He was pleased when she immediately sucked them into her mouth like a starving woman. He continued to pound into her ass at the speed she sucked his fingers. The room filled with his savage groan when he shot his load into her asshole. He pulled out and smiled as it dripped out; just like it had in his fantasy.

Buffy fell forward onto the bed when Spike released his arm from around her front. With a silly grin on her face, she turned onto her back to look at her punk man. She frowned when, instead of being on the bed, he was pulling his pants on.

“Spike?” her voice had a pitch of uncertainty in it.

Going against everything he was raised and taught how to treat women, he instantly went to console her.

“Shh, lamb. I just have an important meeting to attend. You stay here and I’ll be back as soon as I can.”

“But Spike. I thought we could watch more movies and then,” she kissed her way up his neck and lightly blew into his ear. “--act them out.”

Spike groaned at the feeling of her cool breath in his ear and the way her voice became when she talked dirty to him. He almost was going to stay, ignore the wishes of his father, but that would never be good. He knew his father would never kill him, but he could make his life a living hell if he wanted.

“’m sorry. I have to go, pet,” he paused at her frown, her eyes looking to tear up at any moment. “Would you like to go with me?”

Her frown turned into a wide smile as she quickly jumped off the bed to pull on her own clothes.

How the fuck was he going to manage this?
End Notes:
Review please!! *bats eyelashes*
Enormous. by sallyntmare
Author's Notes:
Would anyone be willing to make a banner for me? I'd love you for all eternity.

Beta'd by basket_case1880
"Lesson one, baby: Punk music is a godsend. You need to treat it with respect,” he turned the music louder; a crazed decimal for a normal person.

“Spike its way too loud,” she joked and turned it down so it was at a reasonable level of sound.

“But the respect of punk music, my little lamb, s'that it needs to be loud; that’s how it was intended to be listened to. Feel the beat. Let it take you.”

This is Radio Clash
Stealing all transmissions
Beaming from the mountaintop
Using aural ammunition


“Listen to the riff of the guitar, the beating of the drums. The Clash is the perfect example of what it is to be free; to do what you want, when you want.”

At first all Buffy heard was noise and she could barely understand the lyrics because of the singer’s accent. However, the more passionately Spike talked of the music and band the more she enjoyed it; it was fun, exhilarating. Instinctively her head started to move around and her top started to sway to the fast paced beat. She laughed when she noticed her boyfriend grinning at her as he drummed on the steering wheel.

With extreme prejudice
On a terminator mission
This is Radio Clash
Consider your position

Step it up, get down low

Breaking news flash
Assassination
The whole country has been shot


“You’re such a good girl. Poor thin' only knew that bollocks you call music, like Justin Beiber. Wanker.”

“I do not listen to Justin Beiber,” her not being able to make eye contact with him only proved his statement was correct.

“Right. And I don’ listen to The Stones.”

“Who?”

He scoffed at the outrageous question.

“I have so much to teach you, baby.”

“Hopefully more sexy stuff,” she winked and went back to her dancing.

Spike smiled and continued his way to his father’s mansion. He obviously couldn’t have her sit in the room with him. She seemed to be responding nicely to the new her; the wicked girl she was soon becoming. But he doubted if she found out he was a murderer and his father was the top drug lord of Sunnydale and Los Angeles, it would go over well.

If she was any other woman he would tell her to wait in the car and if she argued, he’d slap her in the face, telling her she had no business talking back to him. Buffy was different, though; he wouldn’t lay an angry hand on her-ever.

He felt more nervous the closer he got; it was an emotion he hadn’t felt in years, if at all.

“Spike what’s this meeting about?”

He turned down the music so he could hear her properly.

“Was' that, luv?”

“The meeting; what’s it about?”

About killing the latest threat to my father. “Jus' some pub nonsense. Things aren’t runnin' very well. Need to fire some people, yeah?"

“Oh.” she took the lie with ease. “Maybe I could work there? We could spend more time together. I want to bring Willow in there too, get her and Oz hanging out.”

Spike liked that she already wanted to spend more time with him. His addiction was obviously reciprocated.

Working at the pub was only a place to pass the time. He managed it when his father asked, usually when he killed the current manager for talking back to him. Originally, Spike opened the pub himself but soon got bored; like he did with most things. Ethan soon took it over for him, but continued to give his son the money it acquired. The idea of Buffy working there, wearing the proper Goth attire could be a big turn on. It could be foreplay for the both of them, and then he could take her into the stock room and fuck her brains out. When she became daring enough, she could suck him off when he ran the bar.

“Or not,” she softly spoke. “I-I’m being too clingy,” she went to turn the volume back up but he stopped her.

“Rubbish. That sounds brilliant, baby. ’ll bring it up at the meetin'.” Just as he finished speaking the large mansion came into view.

“Wow,” her mouth dropped and her eyes became wide in wonder. “That’s enormous.”

“Thanks, luv,” Spike stroked his denim encased cock, tongue between teeth.

Buffy looked over, wondering why he said ‘thanks.’ She giggled when she saw him stroking his dick.

“Oh no, babe. That’s so much bigger.”

Spike rested his head on the seat and closed his eyes as she unzipped his trousers and took his cock into her mouth.


**___**


“Whose place did you say this was?” Buffy was amazed at the large entryway. There were candles, if you could call them that. They were more like torches lining the room. An older man came to greet them with a young women shortly behind. She looked the girl up and down; she was wearing all leather: a leather corset and a short leather skirt, so short she knew she wasn’t wearing any underwear.

“It’s about bloody time you---” Ethan stumbled to a stop when he noticed his son’s arm draped across the petite blonde girl. “Spike,” he gritted out. “Didn’t realize you were bringing a guest.”

“Couldn’t manage a minute without my girl here,” Spike brought his arm down and his hand to her breast. Buffy’s instinct was to move away because she thought the act was too personal to be seen by strangers, but she fought against it. That was the old Buffy. “She’ll be a good girl for daddy and stay in the foyer while I’m in my meetin'.”

The blonde’s panties dampened when he used the term ‘daddy.’ She had heard of women that had daddy issues and got off on that kink. Well, consider her issue girl.

He could tell she got turned on because her face flushed and her legs clamped together. Spike brought his lips to her ear and whispered.

“We’ll explore that later, my naughty little girl. Daddy will take care of your throbbing clit and juicy pussy.”

As much of a bad man Ethan was, he loved his son. He wasn’t going to yell or embarrass him in anyway in front of the girl. His son had always been a rebel; one of the traits he loved most about him.

“As long as she stays in the foyer than it’s alright,” he turned his head to the right. “Richard!”

A man dressed in proper clothes and grey hair glided into the room, his head down in submission.

“Yes, sir.”

“Get this darling girl a drink while she waits for my so--my co-worker and I.”

Spike kissed her flush on the mouth, their tongues instantly battling for dominance over the other. When his father coughed his impatience he pulled away and followed him out of the room. Ethan’s slut for the night followed them, as well. Her job was to stay by his side, and she was smart enough to never stray as long as she was wanted.

Richard came back with her drink in hand and guided her to the foyer. On the way she took a sip of her drink. She smiled at the familiar taste. It was whiskey. Only she didn’t find it so disgusting now.
End Notes:
I had a goal of six reviews/feedback and I got 'em. Daddy kink will be in the next chapter! :-)

*song is my favorite punk song, Radio Clash by The Clash*
Daddy by sallyntmare
Author's Notes:
I'm on my final stretch of schooling so sorry for the delay. Thank you to those of you who reviewed. Thanks Nikki for reminding me to get off my butt and update.

Warning: Serious 'daddy kink'
Spike sipped his glass of bourbon as he listened to his father talking about the latest threat to his business. A man that went by the name, Hank Winters: currently lived in Los Angeles and had a large clientele for cocaine; clientele that Ethan considered to be his. It was rumored that Hank traveled to Columbia directly and got the powder for cheap. He started going there only a few months prior and already had sold his soul to the devil--well his daughters to be correct. Hank had promised his daughter to the top manufacturer, Gabriel Lamberto, when she turned seventeen.

Ethan’s plan was to have Spike find out whom Hank’s daughter was and then kill her. That way, Hank would not have her as collateral and Lamberto would no longer give him such a great deal on cocaine. Ethan would then go back to making thousands a night.

“Why don’ we just kill the bloke?”

“Because, Spike. I don’t like to be double-crossed. He’s fucked me over numerous times and now he’s taking my business. I want you to find her and kill her, understand?”

“If thas’ what you want, then thas’ what you’ll get.”

Spike wasn’t given much to go on. Hank had done a very good job at keeping her identity a secret. His house had been broken into but not a single family portrait was anywhere to be found. Ethan had his phone and email tapped but his daughter never contacted him and he had never contacted her.

The scum bag only wanted to keep her identity a secret because he knew the Rayne’s would be after her, and he wanted to keep her alive long enough to hand her over to Gabriel.

“Have we located the wife,” Spike asked.
“His background has been completely wiped. There are no records of a marriage certificate. All we have is his address in Los Angeles. I know you’ll take care of this for me.”

Spike downed his drink and pushed his chair back.

“Seems like we’re done here,” Spike pulled the nearest lackey out of his chair and dragged him to the door going into the foyer. He threw the door open and shoved him to the ground. “You’ll never steal from me again, pillock! Don’ even think about showin’ your face at Willies, I’ll call the cops so fast you won’ have time to run,” he rolled his eyes at the other man’s dumfounded look. He’d be the first to admit, his actions were a bit random but he had a show to play for his girl. The lackeys were trained to obey and react, and the stupid sod was just laying there with his mouth hanging open. “Why are you still here? Get the fuck up and get out.”

Buffy watched the exchange with interest. In a morbid way she loved watching Spike angry at other people. She got turned on when he became violent like that. Something compelled her to get up and stand next to the man that was currently just laying there. She got mad that he not only stole from her boyfriend but that he wasn’t listening to him. Spike told him to get up and get out and she did not like that he was disobeying him.

Her leg just reacted, like it was possessed. She kicked the man in the gut as hard as she could.

“You heard him! Get out of here!” As soon as she did it and said it, she backed away and fell back on the chair. She was beyond shocked that she acted that way.

Spike on the other hand was grinning ear to ear and laughed when the larger man held his gut and groaned at the pain his tiny girl had caused.

Ethan watched from the doorway with a hint of humor in his eyes. He motioned with his head to his other men and they moved to pick up the one on the floor. They carried him to the door and tossed him out, and then closed it on his still flabbergasted face.

Spike walked over to the blonde, still with a grin on his face. She was currently zoned out at the spot where the man lay only a few moments before. Her mouth was opening and closing and she mumbled something but he couldn’t understand it. He kneeled in front of her and placed his hands on her knees. He felt a pat on his shoulder and knew it was his father letting him know he was leaving the room but he didn’t turn away from Buffy; he couldn’t look away from her. He was so amazed and turned on at how she ‘came to his rescue’ on pure instinct.

“Baby,” he softly spoke, “Baby, look at me.”

She blinked and lifted her head, making eye contact with him finally.

“I’m sorry. I don’t know what happened. I just didn’t like him stealing from you, and then when--” she stopped because of a finger placed on her lips.

“I know what happened, lamb. You’re like me, yeah? If someone you care about is being treated poorly you just react,” he brushed his finger lightly down her cheek. “You do care about me, don’ you?”

She didn’t have to think. “Yes.”

He rose up and kissed her. The kiss wasn’t rough and demanding like the others they had shared; it was light and soft, barely any tongue. He pulled away and lifted her up with him.

“I care about you, too, luv.” When Spike said that, she didn’t feel wrong at all at the way she acted.

**___**

Spike carried her sleeping form into the bedroom. He gently laid her down, her form instantly moving into the fetal position. He stood at the edge of the bed to admire her; she was so beautiful. She had so much innocence to her and yet so much wickedness inside her ready to burst out, if her kicking the bloke in the gut was any hint of that. He was so anxious to teach her new things, spend time with her, and really get to know her. Buffy Summers was quickly worming her way into his every waking thoughts, making him feel emotions he’s never felt before.

The tired girl had fallen asleep during the ride home and if he was a nice enough guy he would let her sleep. But she did hint that she wanted to play--and well, he wasn’t a very nice guy.

He brushed her hair gently with his palm and gave her a light peck on the cheek. She groaned at the annoyance and tried to curl into a tighter ball.

“Baby girl, daddy is very lonely and wants to play,” he shook her shoulders, finally getting her to rouse.

“Spike?” she stated, a bit confused as to what was going on.

“Daddy.”

She arched her eyebrow in more confusion but then remembered their conversation when she began to wake up more. She was tired but she would have plenty of time to sleep later. When they had done most of their sexual encounters she was buzzed from the wine, but now she had plenty of time to sober up. Buffy wanted to play the game but she was nervous and didn’t know what he was looking for her to do.

“I don’t know what to say.”

Spike smiled and kissed both her cheeks. “Mommy is working late tonight. I’ve though about you all day, my little lamb.”

“You have?” She sat up and leaned against the pillows.

“I know I shouldn’t; shouldn’t want my daughter. Can’t help it, though. You’re so beautiful, my beautiful golden girl,” he crawled up the bed and sat next to her. Buffy blushed at his new name for her. “I just want to hold you.”

“Just hold me?” she thought he was serious and her shortness surprised her.

“Was there something else you wanted, baby girl?”

The blonde noticed the bulge in his jeans and got an idea.

“What’s that, daddy?” She raised her voice to sound more girly.

He followed her gaze and grinned at what she was looking at.

“Just something I got for you; a big, juicy popsicle.”

Buffy laughed and ran her hand over the denim bulge.

“Can I open it?” she pulled his dick out after he nodded. “Such a big popsicle, daddy.”

Spike moaned when her dainty hand wrapped around his cock. She licked her lips as she ran her thumb over his head and spread the pre-cum that seeped there.

“Suck daddy’s popsicle, baby.”

Buffy paused for a moment to think of the best way to suck it. She knew he enjoyed the way she sucked him earlier but they were playing and he called it a ’popsicle’. She decided to treat his cock just as she would the real thing.

She started at the base and licked all the way up, and then completely pulled away to lick again. By time she licked his entire cock, it was covered in her spit and Spike was thrashing on the bed.

“Take it in your mouth…please, baby girl.”

This would be the time that Buffy would suck on the popsicle so she did as he requested. She took as much as she could into her mouth and slurped her way up, sucking the head tightly into her mouth and releasing it with a pop.

She continued her actions, moaning at the taste and feel of his rod in her mouth. Spike began to grunt and wrapped his hand in her hair. He pushed her head down so his cock was embedded deep in her throat. He wiggled her head back and forth, causing her to gag; her throat muscles constricted around his cock causing the most wonderful vibrations to go through him. After he released her hair, she pulled up and gasped for much needed air.

Buffy bent her knees and sat on her feet as she wiped her mouth that was covered in her saliva. She laid down and spread her legs in invitation. Her hand began to rub her clit as she watched Spike. He was looking at her with a lust-filled gaze, his hand firmly wrapped around his cock as he stroked it.

“Fuck me, daddy.”

“You want this inside of your cunt,” his strokes became faster and more violent. He reached to the bedside drawer to grab another condom. He laughed when he felt only a couple left in there.

“So much. I won’t tell. Mommy will never know.”

“This’ll be our little secret, yeah?” Spike moved so he was on top of her. He sucked a nipple into his mouth, lightly tugging on it with his teeth. He positioned himself at her entrance and thrust his way home. She was soaking wet and tight as he pounded into her. For a moment the game was forgotten and Buffy screamed his name over and over, begging him to go harder and faster. She was thankful that even with her sober mind she still wanted him, still needed him.

Spike lifted her legs in the air and positioned her hips so his member could go deeper into her pussy.

“My girl has such a tight pussy,” his only responses were grunts and moans. “Who’s your daddy, baby? Tell me who your daddy is.”

Buffy threw her head back as she tried meeting his thrusts. Her brain was clouded from the pleasure he was causing her to feel.

Her tit was grabbed roughly, pulling her out of her cloudiness.

“Tell me, Buffy. Who. Is. Your. Daddy?” His thrusts were the hardest they’ve ever been. The bed was shaking and slamming against the wall with his force.

“You are. You’re my daddy! Make me come daddy, please. I’ve been so good.”

“No. You’ve been bad. You’ve been such a naughty girl.”

“Okay. Yeah, naughty. Just make me come, daddy.”

Spike rolled over so she was on top. “Love that you’re a bad girl. Daddy likes it when you’re naughty. Use me, baby. Fuck yourself on my cock. Make yourself come.”

She steadied herself by placing her palms on his chest and he gripped her hips as she bounced on his dick. She bounced as hard and fast as she could manage.

“Daddy! Feels so good, daddy!”

“Better hurry, sweetness. Mommy will be home soon. Jus’ heard the front door. You don’ want mommy catching us do you? Better come before---” he grinned when her bouncing became irregular. A throaty scream filled the room and Spike grabbed her ass to fuck her juicy quim until he found his release. He shouted her name as she fell on top of him panting, their bodies covered in sweat.

Spike peeled her sweat soaked hair away from her face. She smiled at him, breathing a deep sigh of relief.

“That was so good, Spike,” she hadn’t meant to but she yawned.

“Go to sleep, lamb. I’ll wake you in the morning.”

She pulled away from him and placed her head on the pillow.

“Goodnight, daddy.”

Spike pulled the condom off and tossed it in the trash. He breathed a laugh. “Night, baby girl.”
End Notes:
If you liked that then please take a moment to let me know. Do you like where I'm taking it?
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=37182