Dispair by Kyramepanthera
Summary: Captured, Buffy is brutally tortured for weeks by her two vampire captures, where she is then taken to LA to be auction off to who knows, can a certain bleached blonde vampire save his beloved slayer or will she be lost forever.
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Buffy/Other, Rape, Sexual Situations, Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 2303 Read: 2665 Published: 06/09/2013 Updated: 06/21/2013

1. Chapter one by Kyramepanthera

2. Chapter 2 by Kyramepanthera

Chapter one by Kyramepanthera
Author's Notes:
Please no flames, if you don't like this kinda of story, simply put, don't read it. There is Rape, Torture and Graphic violence in this story. Enjoy ^_^
Chapter one

The night was dark, making the room she was in darker, her tears ran down her face as she looked up at her tormenter. She had just gotten her life back in order, after so much hurt, when this happened. Buffy sobbed, why her? Why was she the one called? Why did she have to die? Twice! Why did it seem that whenever she got one good thing she had to lose it?

First, it was her normal life, not that she didn't enjoy being super Buffy. Then it was Angel, the first real good thing she had gotten after her calling. Then she lost her mom then Riley. Then she died…again, she thought it was all over after that but no, her so called friends pulled her from heaven to force her to continue living, why? Because they care. Finally just as she finally starts to get back on the right track in life, all thanks to Spike, despair filled her being when she thought of him. She tried to relive those sweet nights with Spike, but her tormenter wouldn't let her, he had punched her again, causing her nose to bleed. She closed her eyes falling back into herself as he continued his assault.

Spike, she had lost him too. Her eyes trailed to her burnt wrist the only physical memory she had of him, she missed him so much and wished her tormenter would kill her already so she could be with him again. Her only regret was that she hadn't realized her feelings for the vamp before his death.

After Sunnydale she had gone to Cleveland with the group, another hell mouth, as if her life needed more hell. She had contacted Angel telling him the whole story and how Spike was gone, he tired to console her but she knew he didn't care. The Scoobies quickly found a way to close the other hell mouth without causing a crater and they left for England, from there everything started to get back to normal, that is until she was abducted and taken god only knows where, she sighed, closing her eyes she tried to rest hoping that her tormenter would either kill her and get it over with or leave her to her thoughts.

'No such luck' she thought she tensed as he punched her again, bringing her out of her thoughts.

"LOOK AT ME!!" he yelled causing her to look up at his naked body, no emotion shown threw her eyes as she gazed at the tall, dark haired vamp that stood in front of her, her body was bruised from head to toe, blood ran down her cheeks, from her nose, her sides and other unmentionable places. "theres 'er good girl," he dropped down to his knees, grabbing her face "i'm not finished yet" he grinned as he placed a large hand on her naked thigh. she tensed a bit as his hand grabbed her leg, knowing what was in store, but she just with drew herself again thinking of Spike.

He slapped her again, grabbing her legs and pulling her against him. She looked up at him again this time with wide eyes, he was playing different. "theres 'er good bitch, watch me" He pulled her against him again sliding into her in one fluid movement, she was dry and he grinned at her discomfort, pulling out as quickly as he pushed in just to repeat the process. She closed her eyes trying to drift away but he wouldn't let her.

"Not this time slayer" he grinned, his hand reaching in-between them to play with the nerves of her clit, causing her to moan. She cried then, her body betrayed her and she cried. Finally she was able to crawl back into the dark space of her mind, the pain to much causing her to black out.

Kain looked down at the woman who had just passed out, he continued his thrusting till he came, spilling his dead seed into her womb. He dropped her body carelessly and pulled his cloths back on.

Turning around he climbed the stairs to the upper level of the ship, he had calls to make. "hows our plaything?" his Childe asked him, poking his head over the back of the couch as Kain walked into the small upper room, a dead woman laying on his lap, two puncher wounds to the neck and a few drops of blood dripping from them.

"all worn out from the fun" he replied with a laugh "have to hand it to her thou she never screams" he frowned "which is rather disappointing"

His Childe laughed, "Have you gotten a hold of Zane yet?" he dropped the dead woman to the ground and walked over to his Sire.

"Not yet, still to far out a' sea, 'ave to be careful not to let anyone know we're here" he walked to the rooms small sink and washed his hands of the blood that stained his hands. "she'll make a fine profit though once we get 'er to LA"

"Yeah, shame we can't keep her though" the brunette wrapped his arms around his sire, rising up on his toes to lick the small trail of slayer blood that had splatter on his forehead.

Kain turned in the smaller mans embrace, grabbing his hair he pulled the younger man's head to the side to sink his fangs into his Childe's neck. The younger of the two moaned as his sire pulled the blood from his veins. Kain removed his fangs to whisper in his Childe's ear "ah Leo, what wonderful idea's you 'ave in that brain o'f yur's" he nibbled at Leonardo's ear before mumbling again "but she would get borin' after a bit and by then 'er value will be much lessened."

Leonardo nuzzled his head against his sire nipping at the skin that was visible from his open shirt, "I suppose," he grinned as his sires hands wondered his body. "how much longer till we reach La?" he arched his back as his sires fingers grazed over his abdomen.

"bout another three weeks, still 'ave to go threw the channel then," he pulled at his Childe's shirt, removing the article of clothing in one swift movement, his mouth instantly found the younger vamps nipple, fangs extended and latching on to the softer part of the firm flesh, Leo moaned loudly, Kain pulled away to move back to his Childe's neck, "make our way to Cali."

Leo grinned "so we have pliantly of time to have fun with her then?" his hands grasped at Kain's pants, pulling him even closer.

"Plenty…" was the last thing Kain said before the only sounds being heard were gasps and pants.
Chapter 2 by Kyramepanthera
Author's Notes:
enjoy and please review ^_^
Chapter 2

Buffy awoke a few hours later, the pain that was just becoming bearable before his return was back full force and she gritted her teeth. She could hear her two tormentors upstairs talking about their plans with the money they were gonna receive from auctioning off a slayer and her insides coiled before she retched and threw up what little amount of food she had left in her stomach. 'I gotta find a way out of here' she looked around her small prison and came up with nothing. the walls were bare of anything other than a few more shackles that hung across the small room. She tugged uselessly against her chains, already knowing they wouldn't budge but she tried nonetheless.

She sighed, shivering from the cold she had become accustomed to since she awoke in this hellhole. Closing her eyes, she tried to think of someway she could get Willow or someone to know she was missing. 'why did i have to have that fight with the gang last week, i haven't talked to any of them since and they probably haven't even noticed i'm gone yet' she groaned, knowing that she couldn't rely on the Scoobs to get her out of this.

Wracking her brain for answers, she was to deep in thought to hear her tormentors enter the small alcove. She jumped as two pairs of hands touched her at the same time, one grabbing a hold of her ankle while the other grabbed hold of her hair and pulled her head to the side, sinking his fangs into her neck, while the brunette at her thigh clamped his teeth in there. They both pulled hard at her veins, each taking a mouthful at the same time.

'guess they changed their minds about selling me off' Buffy closed her eyes tightly, silently wishing they'ed hurry and just get it over with. Her body started to weaken, her skin becoming paler by the mouthful. Kain and Leo retracted their fangs at the same time, pulling away from the slayer as her heart started to slow. Every muscle in Buffy's body felt so heavy, she couldn't move or even hold up her head. 'what?' she tried to figure out what they were doing, 'why did they stop?' her body ached from the treatment of it earlier plus the lack of the normal amount of blood her body needed, she just wanted it to be over with.

Kain and Leo stood, Kain reached down and unlocked the shackles that held the Slayer to the wall. Bending down he carelessly lifted her up and slung her over his shoulder. Leo following his Sire up the steps to the main living compartment. Kain dropped Buffy onto the floor of the living room, where a few dead bodies already resided. Buffy shudder when she looked to the dead women on the floor next to her, their faces locked into a silent scream. 'will mine look like that when I die?' she heard the sound of items being thrown and shuffling coming from the room behind her.

Suddenly she was lifted up by her hair, Kain stood in front of her while the younger vamp held her up. Kain reached forward and wrapped a metal collar around her neck, a padlock then locking it in place. "Got'a train ya up a bit b'fore we get to L.A." He grinned as his hand came to slid down her chest and belly, before sliding a finger between her folds. His other hand came to rest upon her hip, holding her still as she began to struggle. He thrusted his finger deep within her while his thumb came to flick her clit.

Buffy tried to struggle harder but the grip on her hip increased while the hand holding her up by the hair, lifted her up higher. She cursed her body's reactions as she felt herself growing wet. She tried to picture anything to get away from the vampire whose face was inches away from her own.

He laughed as his fingers were soon dripping wet. Buffy glared at him, attempting to pull back before spitting in his face. Kain saw red and quickly pulled the hand that was covered in her juices back and slapped her hard. The force of the slap caused Leo to loose his grip on her hair and Buffy flew a few feet limply to the ground, her strength still out to lunch as her body had yet to replace itself with the blood it so desperately needed. Kain stood over her and commanded she kneel before him. Buffy attempted to speak, her words coming out in a mumbled mess. Kain looked down at her "What did you say?"

Buffy coughed, spitting out some blood as she turned her head to and glared at him again, repeating what she had said before, "I sa-said Fuck…Off" suddenly her body tensed up as a pain like nothing she had ever felt before, not even that of falling into the portal Doc had opened, had felt like this. She felt like she was on fire as electricity coursed throughout her body, it felt like it lasted for centuries when in reality it was less than ten seconds. When it stopped she tried to remember to breath, Her nerves were twitching with the pain even thou it was no longer there.

Kain laughed, "Again i ask…What did you say?" in his hand he held a small device with a button on it, Buffy's eyes widened when she fully understood what had just happened. Casting her eyes downward she muttered a soft "no-nothing." The two vampires just laughed as Kain crouched down next to her replying with a humored "Thats what i thought," his hand came out and grabbed her face, turning her to look up at him "I've got these rules see?" he held up the device, his thumb stroking the trigger as he happily watched the Slayers reaction. "Number one, Always do what yur told, if not the that little experience ya just went through will be worse each time…" he stood up completely "Now, Kneel"

Buffy struggled to sit up, her arms as weak as a day old kitten. She made it to a sitting position before trying to figure out how she was gonna get on her knees, apparently she wasn't moving fast enough because she was on the floor again as pain shot thru her body, she screamed as the pain intensified before blessedly passing out.

"Damn, guess we drained her a bit to much" Leo muttered as he reached down to pick her up, tossing her onto the extra bed in the small bedroom, he went to the dresser drawer and pulled out a pair of shackles and chained the fallen slayer to the bed. "I was hoping she'd last longer than that"

"Pat'nce my Childe, she will awaken ev'ntually" Kain grinned, setting the collars trigger down on the nightstand next to their bed before slamming the smaller vampire onto the bed.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=37314