A night to remember by shithappens
Summary: Spike/Buffy/Dawn threesome challenge. Challenge accepted.
Categories: Porn w/o Plot fics, Fantasy/AU Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 4212 Read: 10738 Published: 12/15/2013 Updated: 12/12/2020
Story Notes:
Pure smut.

1. Chapter 1 by shithappens

2. Chapter 2 by shithappens

3. Chapter 3 by shithappens

Chapter 1 by shithappens
The voices crashed against each other, like waves breaking upon rocks. Two breathed heavily, a third gasped, as bodies moved together.

“Fuck,” a deep, masculine voice growled. “Fuck yeah.”

“Hunnnh,” a soft voice whimpered. “God.”

“Yes,” another sweet voice joined in. “Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.”

And then, the three voices began moaning together. Loud. Louder. Louder. Until, the three voices became one, letting out a primordial groan.

And then the three blondes tumbled from heaven, landing back onto the large bed. Their bodies were coated with sweat and fluid, limbs tangled together. They squirmed against each other, trying to find a comfortable fit. After a few moments, they settled in. Girl. Boy. Girl.
I’m a god, Spike crowed, mentally. A bloody sex god. That’s what I am. They ought to make statues of me.

The twenty two year old looked down, to see the proof of his divinity. Two absolutely gorgeous blonde women in his bed. Utterly sated by his efforts.

Dawn was absent mindedly playing with her hair, spinning it around on a fingertip, gazing up at the ceiling. She was sighing contentedly, her beautiful golden breasts shiny with sweat, trying to regain her breath.

God, she’s a tasty little dish, Spike thought, running his hands down her back. She had the sweetest young body he’d ever seen. One he was far, far, from finished with tonight.

Spike looked over to his left. Buffy was lying against him, her fingertips ghosting over his stomach, her beautiful green eyes were fixed on his abs. Her tasty lip was being chewed on by her perfect teeth.

God, she was the sexiest woman he’d ever seen. He could hardly believe she was thirty five, and a whole decade older than him.

A bloody sex god, Spike thought once again, chuckling to himself as he reflected on the highly memorable events of the evening. And then he remembered the nine words that had gained his undivided attention, earlier that night. The words that had opened a door into a whole world full of delicious possibilities.

“Have you ever had a mother and daughter before?”

Spike grinned. A. Bloody. Sex. God.

Earlier That Night....

“To divorce,” Dawn toasted, raising her glass high.

“To scummy men,” Buffy added, clinking their glasses together. “No offence.”

“None taken,” Dawn added wryly. “You don’t have to tell me. I know my dad’s a scumbag. I just wished you could have figured it out like a year ago.”

“You could have warned me,” Buffy sighed, delicately sipping her drink.

“Hey, I tried,” Dawn said, elbowing Buffy. “You weren’t ready to listen. You were just so in love with your Angel.”

“I just figured….ya know,” Buffy said, slightly uncomfortably.

“That I hated you for trying to replace my mom?” Dawn added.

“Hey,” Buffy said, lightly punching Dawn, who laughed.

“It’s okay Buffy,” the young blonde said, “I never hated you.”

Buffy raised a brow.

“Okay,” Dawn protested. “A little at first. But come on. You look young enough to pass for my sister. Didn’t exactly go over well with my friends.”

“Sorry,” Buffy said, genuinely, taking a sip. She didn’t really know what she could say. Dawn was right. The whole thing had been a mess. She’d met and married Liam in a month. Somehow, he neglected to mention the college going daughter thing. But Buffy was in love enough to let that slide. And then things had really fallen apart. It was all downhill after the honeymoon. Only after her marriage with Liam had crumbled had Dawn reached out to her. And since then, unexpectedly, they’d become great friends.

“It’s okay,” Dawn said. “I wanted to hate you. I really did. I didn’t expect….”

“The awesomeness of me?” Buffy asked. Dawn raised an eyebrow of her own and then the two girls broke into uproarious laughter.

“Well, it’s not a total loss,” Buffy sighed. “At least I made a friend.”

“And you made out pretty well on the alimony,” Dawn said, grinning slyly, hooking her arms with Buffy. “How did you ever find out that Daddy dearest was diddling the maid?”

“A little birdie told me,” Buffy smirked, raising her glass to Dawn.

“Chirp, chirp,” Dawn replied, clinking their glasses together once again as both girls broke into uproarious laughter.

Spike eyed the two gorgeous women who were at the bar, drinking together. He couldn’t take his eyes off them ever since he’d come into the bar.

Bloody hell, he thought. They were the sexiest things he’d ever seen. He knew he just had to go over there. He gave it a minute, trying to pick his favourite. Meanwhile, a couple of other blokes approached the women, only to be cruelly shot down and giggled at.

Bloody amateurs, he smirked. Dammit, he thought. Still hadn’t been able to choose. Spike felt himself get antsy.
Come on mate, he thought. Get over there. There’s a window. Can always pick your fancy later. So, he took a deep breath, puffed out his chest and stalked towards them.
End Notes:
Pure smut people.
Chapter 2 by shithappens
Author's Notes:
More. You asked. I give. I'm a giver. All i ask is you review.
Chapter Two

“Oh. My. God,” Dawn gasped, looking over Buffy’s shoulder.

“What?” Buffy said, alarmed. She craned her head in that direction.

“Don’t look,” Dawn hissed. Buffy swung her head back around so fast she thought she was likely to suffer permanent spinal damage.

“Huh?” Buffy said.

“Total hottie coming our way,” Dawn said, in a hushed
voice.

“You mean your way,” Buffy said, rolling her eyes. That explained everything. Dawn and her boy crazy ways.

Dawn frowned. Buffy’s self esteem was down the tubes. She didn’t like to see her this way.

“He could be coming over here to talk to you,” Dawn proposed, rather helpfully.

“I don’t think so,” Buffy said, wistfully, leaning over the counter. “Those days are long gone.”

“Lo’ ” theys heard a deep voice say.

Gah, Dawn thought, looking him over. Delish.

Shocking blonde hair. Deep blue eyes. Soft, kissable looking lips. Gorgeous cheekbones. Her eyes wandered approvingly over the muscles she could see through his tight black Tee and ripped jeans.

“Name’s Spike,” he said.

“Dawn,” the young blonde said, extending her hand. Spike took it and brought it to his lips.

Beautiful, Spike thought. Gorgeous blonde hair fell down her beautiful, oval face. Innocent blue eyes, a cute as a button nose and perfect cheeks and full, pouty lips. Firm, young breasts, tightly packed under her top. A slim figure that led down to her long, smooth legs. A perfect 10.

Buffy made to slip away unnoticed, but Spike moved to the side, leaning against the counter, cutting off her escape route. Buffy’s thoughts of retreat faded when Dawn grabbed Buffy’s arm and squeezed.

"Buffy,” she said finally, deigning to glance at Spike.

Humuna, humuna, Buffy thought. She’d only wanted to sneak a glance, but she found herself staring. He was….beautiful. There was no other word for it.
He was statuesque. A roman nose. Cheekbones she could cut herself on. Lips that looked like sin. Eyes that felt like the depths of the sea. Like one of those old marble busts she’d seen in her old textbooks. For once, Dawn was right. He was a total hottie. Oh those cheeks, Buffy thought, once again. Mmmm, tasty looking lips too, Buffy thought. Her eyes darted to his rather tight fitting Tee, which gave her a fair idea of what the muscles underneath looked like.

Spike was entranced. Buffy's skin looked as if it had been dipped in molten gold, matched by her blonde mane. Her eyes shimmered green, accentuated by a perky nose and flawlessly high cheeks. Her glossy pink lips were a siren’s song. His eyes were drawn down her body, taking in her firm, perky breasts, slim figure and athletic legs.

Spike looked from girl to girl, a sly smirk on his face.
Oh yeah, Spike thought. All the ladies love the big bad.

“So what are a pair of lovely ladies like yourself doing in a seedy place like this?” Spike asked, crooking his head, eyeing them both.

“Lemme guess. Best friends on a night out eh?”

“Not exactly,” Buffy said, turning to face Dawn, giving her a sly smile.

Let’s mess around with him, shall we?

“Warm though,” Dawn added, her eyes agreeing with Buffy. “Try again?”

Spike put his hand under his chin, pretending to think about it.

“Sisters yeah?” he asked confidently.

“Warmer,” Dawn said this time, shooting Buffy a look and both girls laughed, despite themselves

“The family resemblance is uncanny isn’t it?” Buffy said, giving Dawn a wry smile. Spike frowned.

“Right you are….” Dawn trailed off. “Mom.”

The girls couldn’t help but laugh at the thunderstruck look on Spike’s face.

“Pull the other one,” he said, utterly flabbergasted.
“There’s no bloody way.”

“Yup,” Buffy said, “Buffy Summers.”

“Dawn Summers,” Dawn said, hugging Buffy, squeezing her hand. “Just a mother and daughter, out partying together.”


Just go along with it.

“Well….” Spike trailed off. “That’s……unusual.”

“Excuse us,” Buffy said, “we need to go to the ladies room.”

“We do everything together,” Dawn said suggestively.
“Isn’t that right mom?”

“It sure is,” Buffy said.

“I….” Spike said, rubbing his head. “I’ll be right here.”

“Be right back,” Buffy said.

As soon as the girls got out of sight, they burst into uncontrollable laughter.

“His face,” Buffy said, holding her stomach, when she’d calmed down.

“Priceless,” Dawn grinned.

“And what was that whole….we do everything together?” Buffy said.

“Just messing around,” Dawn said, shrugging her shoulders.
The girls exchanged another look.

“Wanna mess with him some more?” Dawn asked.

“You know it,” Buffy said.

“Then follow my lead,” Dawn said.

Spike waited for ten minutes, having a conversation with himself. Gotta choose one mate. Gotta choose one. Bloody hell, they’re both so fine. One of em’s gonna get pissed off. A bloody mindfuck is, what it is. Just get the hell outta here mate.

“Hey Spike,” Dawn said, touching him on the shoulders. “So have you decided?”

“Decided what pet?” Spike asked, frowning.

“Which one of us you’ll take home,” Dawn said. Buffy almost gasped at Dawn’s audacity. And then she realized how much she was enjoying this. Spike tried to keep his cool, but found his palms sweaty.

“Maybe I could take you both home,” Spike countered, giving them his most confident look. Wanne mess around ladies? Well, get ready to get messed right back.

“Both of us?” Dawn said, amused.
“Have you ever had a mother and daughter before?” Buffy teased.

“There’s a first time for everything pet,” Spike said confidently.

“Wanna raise the stakes?” Dawn whispered into Buffy’s ear.

Buffy knew that the game had gone far enough, but somehow she couldn’t resist. She gave Dawn a tiny, imperceptible nod.

“We’re game if you are,” Dawn declared. “Right mom?”

“Right,” Buffy said, her mouth suddenly dry.

Spike felt time stop. Oh. My. God. This was the dirtiest, most shameful fantasy he’d ever had come to life. Christ, he thought. This is so wrong. I won’t be able to live with myself. Do the right thing William. Get the hell out of here.

“I’ll go get us a cab,” Spike said, after a long moment of silence.

Sorry morals, Spike thought. I’ll say ten hail mary’s on Sunday.

The girls watched him turn and go until he was out of range.

“What are you doing?” Buffy hissed.

“Relax,” Dawn said. “We’ll get him all hot and bothered. And then….”

“And then?” Buffy asked, her eyes wide.

“And then we split,” Dawn giggled. “Maybe we could tie him to his bed or something.”

“Dawn……..” Buffy said. “I don’t think this is such….”

“Oh come on Buffy,” Dawn said. “Let’s do something a little crazy. It’ll be fun. I promise.”

“I…......” Buffy stuttered.

“Shall we?” Spike interrupted, showing Buffy and Dawn
the way.

“Yes,” Buffy said, after a long, beseeching look from Dawn. "We shall."

The girls locked arms and stepped in front of Spike, who shook his head.

I’m gonna burn in hell. Burn. In. Hell. And it’ll be totally worth it, he thought, his eyes firmly on their tight, perky bums.
End Notes:
More? Review. Tell me what you think.
Chapter 3 by shithappens
Author's Notes:
Chapter 3. Reworked.
“I’ll be right back yeah?” Spike said, directing the girls to his living room sofa.

“Sure,” Dawn said flirtatiously, giving him a smile.

Buffy nodded her head, looking around at the expensive, yet tastefully decorated bachelor pad.

The comfortable looking suede sofa was flanked by two small chairs. A crystal vase with flowers, under an imitation expressionist painting hung in the corner. A flat screen Tv and two towering speakers dominated the room. The dining table looked elegant and unused.

“What are we doing here?” Buffy mumbled, shaking her head.
They had made small talk on the short drive over and on more than one occasion, she’d wanted to tell the cab driver to pull over.

But somehow she’d found herself interrupted, by a flirtatious question from Spike. That and the fact that she couldn’t stop staring at the beautiful young man beside her.

“Having fun,” Dawn suggested, looking over her shoulder. “Messing around.”

“There will be no messing around,” Buffy said emphatically, dropping her voice to keep from being overheard.

Dawn rolled her eyes, “I didn’t mean…”

“Ladies,” Spike said, walking into the room, holding something in his hand. “Ready to party?”

“Always,” Dawn said, enthusiastically. “Right mom?”

Dawn made sure to stretch out the focus on the latter part of that sentence. Spike felt a decadent thrill go through him, one he had to control.

“Right,” Buffy said, distractedly dusting off the couch and taking a seat.

“What you got there?” Dawn asked.

“Just a little mood music,” Spike said.

With great care, he inserted the LP into the vinyl disc player.

“Vinyl?” Buffy said. Rolling her eyes. “Kinda old fashioned isn’t it?”

“Guess I’m just an old fashioned kinda guy,” Spike said. Shooting a wolfish look at Buffy.

Buffy scoffed.

Yeah. A guy who was into a mother-daughter threesome. So old fashioned. And classy, she thought to herself.

The music, meanwhile, had begun to play. Some band Buffy couldn’t recognize.

Love is like a bomb baby, c’mon get it on!
Livin’ like a lover with a red hot thong
Lookin’ like a tramp, like a video vamp
Demolition woman, can I be your man?

“Oh man!” Dawn said. Tapping her foot to the music now. “I love this freaking song!”

Spike gave her a big smile. Once again, he found himself struck by her beauty. Her youth.

He found a pang of guilt rising in his chest.

Was he taking advantage of her?

She’s an adult, he told herself. She wants to be here, doesn’t she?

He looked at Buffy from the corner of his eye. Wondering what her game was.

Since they’d gotten out of the bar, she’d given him nothing but cold vibes.

Was she playing hard to get? Or had she developed cold feet?

Further investigation was warranted, Spike decided.

Dawn, on the other hand, was warming up nicely.

On the way over, all William could think about was how things would unfold tonight.

He knew the tricky part would be actually getting the three of them there. In his bed.

He’d decided that he needed to take his time. He’d have to build the anticipation. Make them want it as much as he did. If not more. Patience would be his mantra. And he kept telling himself to lower his expectations a little.

It had occurred to Spike, multiple times that the two women might be simply be fucking with him.

The blood may have rushed out of his brain entirely, but he wasn’t a complete idiot.

What were the chances of landing a mother-daughter threesome?

One in a billion? One in eight billion?

In his brief sojourn into his bedroom, Spike had quickly checked out their social media profiles on his phone.

If pushed to guess, he’d have imagined that they were work friends having fun on the town. Safety in numbers and all that.

Which would account for the age difference. The mother and daughter thing probably just a mindfuck. And then he saw their Instagram accounts.

Buffy-Anne Summers and Dawn Summers.

Littered with recent pictures of each other. Of them together. By pools. On the beaches. Having fun in the sun. In bikinis. Doing lunch. Having dinner. Drinking wine. Enjoying sunsets.

Christ, Spike thought. They really are mother and daughter.

Spike, in that moment, knew he needed to make a decision. Whether to pursue this or not.

It took but a moment. Just the possibility of it was making him harder than Chinese math.

Forgive me Lord. I’m a bad, wicked man.

The question, he needed to answer, was whom he’d choose if it came down to it: Buffy or Dawn?

His brain told him he could only choose one. But little Spike wanted what little Spike wanted.

He wanted to shag em both silly. Until their brains were dripping out of their ears.

And in that moment, Spike saw it. A vision.

He saw the three of them curled up in bed. His face sporting the biggest shit-eating grin known to man. And for good reason.

Buffy was in one arm. Dawn in the other. Their perfect faces the very picture of contentment.

A moment later, Spike snapped out of it. He realized he’d been staring at the wall for a minute. He realized that his cock was absolutely throbbing in his pants.

“Some wine?” Spike offered. Eager to get some liquor in them.

“No, thanks,” Buffy said. Quickly.

But her demure response was drowned out by Dawn’s enthusiastic reply.

“Hells, yeah!”

Spike gave Buffy an expectant look. That Dawn more than matched.

“Why not,” Buffy said. Finally. “I could use a drink.”

“Coming right up,” Spike said. Giving a little bow.

When his back was turned, Buffy shot Dawn a ‘what the hell’ look.

Dawn simply shrugged her shoulders and mouthed ‘loosen up a little’.

Meanwhile, William had walked over to a cabinet by the wall and opened it.

Buffy saw him running his fingers over several bottles, pulling a couple out to examine them, before settling on the third one.

“A connoisseur, are we?” Buffy asked.

The slightest note of derision in her voice making him chuckle.

“A man’s gotta have some hobbies, luv,” Spike said. He held the bottle up to the light, examining its label.

“Like picking up strangers in bars?” Dawn said. Cheekily.

“You’re one to talk,” Spike shot back. “Not that I mind, mind.”

That made Dawn titter. Buffy sighed.

“Where are you from?” Dawn asked.

“Boston,” Spike said.

“Funny,” Buffy said. In a tone that indicated that she didn’t think it was funny. Not one bit.

“Seriously,” Spike said. “I was born in Boston. Then mum split when I was a wee lad and dad and me flew across the pond. Couldn’t take the memories, ya know?”

“Oh,” Buffy said. “Sorry.”

She did sound sincere, Spike noted.

“No worries,” Spike said. In a flat American accent now. “I’ve been back a couple years. Bouncing around the states. I can still do the accent if I really give it a go. But I’m afraid all the posh stuff keeps flippin’ up.”

Finally, Spike returned with the bottle of wine. And one wine glass.

Which made Buffy raise her brow.

“Maid been stealing?” Buffy enquired.

As William handed the wine glass to Dawn and prepared to open the bottle with the corkscrew.

“Figured you two wouldn’t mind,” Spike said. “Seeing as you…”

He paused. As if searching for the phrase.

“Do everything together,” he said. Smirking and giving Buffy a little quirk of his brow.

Who just plain blushed and looked away. Dawn, meanwhile, giggled.

Even as Spike poured the wine for Dawn he couldn’t help notice how drop-dead-gorgeous Buffy was.

More than Dawn? he found himself asking.

As he looked from woman to woman, Spike found himself in a conundrum.

Both women were stone cold foxes.

Dawn, fresh-faced with a killer body. And not nearly innocent as she played at. This was, after all, her idea. She would be easy, eager and, most of all, fun in the sack.

Afterwards, she’d be grateful and a tad clingy. But well worth it.

Buffy, on the other hand, would be a worthy challenge. A goddess. An ice statue-esque Ice queen he’d have to melt ?“ with his mouth, he wagered, ?“ before she’d even deign to part her legs for him.

When Dawn proffered the glass, he poured it out until it was half full. Dawn swirled the wine a little, gave it a little sniff, shut her eyes, then tipped the glass upwards, wetting her lips with the wine.

“Mmmmm,” Dawn said.

Spike was watching Dawn intently. Her cheeks flushing as she took a dainty sip. Her pretty face contorting with pleasure.

Buffy, watching Spike watch Dawn, suddenly felt the need to speak.

“May I?” Buffy asked. Extending her hand towards Dawn.

“You certainly may,” Dawn said. “Mommy dearest.”

“Thank you,” Buffy responded.

Dawn shot Buffy a look. As if to say don’t forget our little game.

“Daughter dearest,” Buffy added. Giving Dawn a nod of her head.

Christ, Spike thought. Christ forgive me.

Buffy gave the wine a sniff and glass a twirl. Then another. And another.

“A connoisseur are we?” Spike asked.

“A woman’s got to have hobbies,” Buffy retorted.

Only then did she allow herself to taste the wine.

“Mmmm,” Buffy said. Smacking her lips together. “That is good.”

“Right?” Dawn asked.

When Spike saw Buffy’s pink little tongue flicker out and run across her lips, he felt himself dangerously close to sensory overload.

“More wine?” Spike offered.

“Please,” Buffy said.

Spike quickly poured out another half glass.

Buffy leaned back, then took another long, languid sip.

Then passed the wineglass back to Dawn. Who took another sip.

“Yummy,” Buffy said.

“Delish,” Dawn corrected her.

And then, with an impish look on her face, added:

“And the wine isn’t half-bad either.”

Spike let out a chuckle. Dawn giggled. Buffy tittered.

Suddenly, all of Spike’s plans of being patient went out the window. In that moment, Spike knew he had to act.

“So,” Spike said. “This mother-daughter thing. This for real?”

Spike saw the women exchanged a look that was pregnant with meaning. Their expressions were a mix of amazement and amusement.

Already, he was kicking himself for saying the words.

This for real? Sound like a blithering idiot, mate.

“Well,” Dawn said. Drawing the word out.

She paused, deliberately, passed the wine glass back to Spike, then walked over to Buffy.

The women sidled up together and locked arms as he took a sip.

“We’re here, aren’t we?” Dawn said. Suggestively.

“We certainly are,” Buffy said. Playfully.

“So.. what does that tell ya?” Dawn asked.

Spike considered it.

“That this isn’t your first rodeo,” Spike said.

“Uh huh?” Buffy said. She was smiling now.

Dawn whispered something in Buffy’s ear that made her snicker.

Watching Buffy and Dawn carefully, Spike raised the wine glass to his lips and took a leisurely sip.

“Go on,” Dawn told Spike. Before Buffy whispered something back that made Dawn smirk.

They were both were watching him with growing amusement.

“So…” Spike said. “How do you two wanna play this, then?”

“I dunno,” Buffy said. She turned to Dawn. “What do you think, honey?”

“I think,” Dawn said. With a little shrug of her shoulders. “We should just… see how the night unfolds.”

“That sounds like a plan,” Buffy said.

“Right,” Spike said. “Fun. Yeah.”

Suddenly, a sip wasn’t nearly enough. Spike threw his head back and emptied the wine glass entirely.

Don’t fuck this up mate, he told himself. This is a chance of a bloody lifetime. A bloody mum and daughter shag, no less.

“So,” Spike said. He looked from Buffy to Dawn. And back from Dawn to Buffy.

They were staring at him. Expectantly. Waiting for him to make his move.

“Shall we dance then?” Spike asked. Extending his hand towards them.

The women exchanged another look. Another giggle.

“Which one of us are you talkin’ to there?” Dawn asked.
Flirtatiously.

“Yeah, Spike. Which one of us do you want first?” Buffy enquired. Suggestively

Dammit, Spike thought. Gritting his teeth.

Looking back and forth between them. Forth and back.

Agonising over his decision.

And suddenly, it came to him. He knew exactly how to play this.

Spike looked at Dawn. Then he looked at Buffy. He could see it as
plain as day. Then he looked at Dawn. It was written on her face. They both wanted him.

But he could only dance with one. For now.

“Dawn,” Spike said.
End Notes:
More soon.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=37358