What happens in Vegas by shithappens
Summary: Buffy and Dawn are best friends. They live in suburbia with their husbands William and Xander. Both have great jobs, beautiful homes and wonderful husbands. They're perfectly happy with their lives. Oh, except for one little thing....and only a trip to Vegas can help. Because what happens in Vegas.....
Categories: Porn with Plot Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Adult Language, Buffy/Other, Sexual Situations, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 11611 Read: 13752 Published: 10/15/2014 Updated: 11/21/2014

1. Chapter 1 by shithappens

2. Chapter 2 by shithappens

3. Chapter 3 by shithappens

4. Chapter 4 by shithappens

5. Chapter 5 by shithappens

Chapter 1 by shithappens
From the time the two couples made their way onto the casino floor, all eyes were on them.

Buffy and William. She was an all American blonde bombshell who could stop traffic. Shiny golden hair, a perfectly golden body, slim waist, supple breasts, petal soft lips that glowed pink and long smooth legs. He, a vulgar, funny and boisterous brit who played hard, fucked harder and had the body of a greek god.

Dawn and Xander. He, the quintessential guy next door. If the guy next door had soulful brown eyes, a gentle smile and a a body chiseled from working construction since he was 17. Now, he was a man and the owner of his own company. His wife Dawn was another California goddess, with luscious lips, a heart shaped bottom, perky breasts and the face of an angel.

They laughed, drank, and danced. After an hour the quartet finally collapsed into their private booth as the men ordered another round of drinks and the women fanned themselves.

“God,” Buffy said laughing, hooking her arm with Dawn.
“That was so much fun.”

“I….” Dawn gasped, breathing heavily, her hand on her chest, trying to calm herself, “I’m too old for this shit.”

“You’re younger than me,” Buffy reminded her.

“And hotter,” Dawn quipped, leading to Buffy giving her a sharp elbow in the ribs.

“You gals ain’t seen nothing yet,” William snorted.

“Yeah,” Xander chimed in, trying to catch his breath too. “What he said.”

William glanced sharply at Xander, raising a brow. Xander was agreeing with him? Well, this was a first. Not that he had anything against the bloke. It’s just that despite their wives being best friends, William and Xander had never bonded.

“What?” Xander said.

“You’re not half bad Harris,” William said, proffering up his empty glass to Xander. Xander let a moment pass before he picked up his own glass and touched it to William’s.

“Another round?” William queried.

“So what’s the plan?” Dawn asked.

“Let’s gamble,” Xander said, his eyes gleaming.

The girls groaned.

“God you guys suck,” Dawn said darkly.

“Come now,” William chuckled. “We’ve had a right good time dinner and dancing yeah? Now let’s have a flutter.”

“A flutter sounds good,” Xander grinned. “Wait, what’s a flutter? Is it like a fluffer? Because I'm all for that.”

Dawn rolled her eyes.

“I think,” Buffy said, “We should split up. You boys go gamble and Dawn and I will go take in a show.”

“I wanna see Britney,” Dawn squealed.

“Celine,” Buffy countered.

“Britney,” Dawn said, furrowing her brow.

“Celine,” Buffy said, glaring at her friend.

“I think we’d better go before they change their minds,”
Xander said, out of the corner of his mouth. William nodded.

“And no strip bars,” Buffy ordered.

“Buffy,” William said dramatically, looking wounded. “How could you even ever begin to…..”

“Shut up William,” Buffy said.

“No strip bars,” Xander accepted, leading Buffy to give him a smile.

“And no ‘gentlemans clubs’ either,” Dawn added.

“Awwww,” Xander moaned. “Those girls need college money. We’re giving them an education. And I for one think giving a young girl an education is the noblest thing of all.”
Dawn reached out to touch Xander’s chest, then twisted his nipple until he promised not to go anywhere near such establishments.

What a pussy, William thought, wincing.

“Let’s go,” Buffy told Dawn, collecting her purse.

“Cya later,” she told her husband. “Don’t wait up,” Buffy said, causing William to sigh histrionically.

“Have fun babe,” Dawn said, giving Xander a peck on the cheek.

The men watched their wives walk away, never once looking back at them, slowly sipping their drinks as they shook their heads.

“Well,” Xander began. “I guess……..”

“Yeah,” William said glumly.

“Let’s hit the strip clubs,” Xander grinned.

“You’re a right sodding bastard,” William chuckled. “You know that Harris?”

“Takes one to know one,” Xander smirked. Once again, the men lifted their glasses and clinked them together.

Buffy and Dawn decided to head to the hotel lounge. Thankfully it was near empty.

“Do you…” Buffy said, looking around as she placed her black purse on the table in front of them. “Think they…….know?”

Dawn shook her head, resting her own golden coloured purse next to Buffy’s.

“Are we?” Buffy asked hesitatingly. “Really….?”

“We must be out of our minds,” Dawn laughed nervously.

“Ya think?” Buffy said.The girls held each others gazes, then collapsed into fits of nervous giggles.

“I mean,” Dawn began. “I know we talked about it.”

“And booked the vacation,” Buffy added.

“And talked about it,” Dawn said. “A lot.”

“Like….a lot,” Buffy said. “And…..here we are.”

“Here we are,” Dawn echoed, looking around the opulent settings. “I mean…I can’t believe we’ve even…..”

“Me neither,” Buffy cut her off. “Me….neither.”

For the first time, things got a little tense.

“I mean……..” Dawn said. “I’m not sure I could…even…..”

“But,” Buffy stuttered,. “But….you want to.”

Dawn knew it wasn’t a question. Her eyes gave Buffy the answer, before she looked away.

“Do you?” Dawn suddenly asked Buffy who considered the question it as if it were a hand grenade.

“I,” Buffy said softly. “I guess…….”

“So,” Dawn said, her voice rising slightly. “We both want to.”

“It’s not weird or anything,” Buffy said quickly. “I mean…who hasn’t…..ya know…thought about…..”

“I know,” Dawn chimed relieved. “I mean it’s normal right?”

“Perfectly,” Buffy said. “I mean guys do it all the time.”

“They so do it all the time,” Dawn said, outraged.

“Bastards,” Buffy swore. “And we’re just supposed to what?.. Be okay with it?”

“ I mean, like…..this isn’t enough?” Dawn said, pointing her fingers to herself and Buffy,

“I know,” Buffy said, shaking her head vigorously. “I mean, the work we put in to look like this…….”

“It’s never enough is it,” Dawn said darkly. “They always want the shiny new toy.”

“Ughhhhh,” Buffy said, in a completely unlady like manner. “It’s so unfair. Sometimes it sucks to be a girl.”

“Totally,” Dawn agreed.

After a minute of near silence Buffy broke the quiet.

“I don’t like what I’m wearing,” Buffy said suddenly, nervously smoothing her dress down as she picked up the golden purse. “I think I’ll go change.”

“Yeah,” Dawn said softly, clutching the black purse in her hand. “I think I’ll go change too.”

And without another word, the girls set off in opposite directions.
End Notes:
So, what do you guys think?
Chapter 2 by shithappens
Xander shook his head. As he sat in the corner, drinking the ridiculously overpriced beer, Spike had somehow, swung it so that two strippers were him a lapdance. And each woman was competing with the other to see who would be the lucky lady to take him back to the ‘private viewing area.’

God, he could be such a charming bastard, Xander thought enviously. Must be the accent. The prick.
Just then, Xander felt his cellphone vibrate. He was tempted to ignore it, but he pulled it out of his pocket anyway, doing a double take at the time displayed.

1 am? Dammit, we’ve been out for hours.

Xander broke into a smile when he noticed who was calling him.

“Hey baby,” he said. “You girls having fun?”

“So much fun,” Dawn said loudly.

“Like you wouldn’t believe,” Buffy shrieked in the background.

Xander frowned at the slight slur he heard in Dawn’s voice.

“How many beers have you had young lady?” Xander joked, trying to hide his concern.

“Just a couple,” Dawn said playfully.

“Shyeah,” he heard Buffy say. “A couple dozen.”

“Shuddup,” Dawn retorted annoyed, before her voice softened, turning back to her husband.

“Drunk enough to do ana…”

“Dawnie,” Xander chided. “Not in front of the B..U..F…F…Y”

“That thing you always wanted,” Dawn finished. “In my butt.”

“That’s much better,” Xander said dryly, wincing when he heard Buffy roar with laughter.

“We’re on our way back in a cab,” Dawn said, as Xander caught sight of Spike heading to the back of the club, his arms around the two strippers. Spike gave Xander a knowing smile and a wink and Xander raised his bottle to the blonde.

You the man mothafucka.

“Yeah,” Xander said, as Spike disappeared from view. “I think I’ll head back too.”

“Where is my dear husband?” he heard Buffy interject.

“He’s…..” Xander said, searching for a way to cover. “Got his hands full right now.”

“Hands full of strippers?” Buffy asked, her voice stern.

“No,” Xander said, pretending to be shocked. “Never. We’ll be back in an hour.”

“Good,” Dawn giggled. “That’s enough time for at least three more drinks.”

And before Xander could protest, Dawn had hung up the phone.

Xander sighed. This was fun, but in truth he’d had enough. He enjoyed a lapdance as much as the next guy, but there was only so much of it he could take.
It’s like having your cake and not eating it, he thought. At all.

Xander didn’t even bother looking for Spike. He just gave up, giving the girl serving him a fifty. Xander tried hailing a cab outside, without any luck. He pulled out his cellphone but found his battery dead.

Well, Xander thought. It’s a beautiful evening. Might as well have a walk on the Vegas strip. The girls won’t be back for another hour anyway. And with that, he set off in no particular direction.

William meanwhile, was enjoying his very private double lap dance from ‘Ruby’ and ‘Ava’two twenty something blondes. Still, he made sure to keep his hands to himself.

Look, don’t touch mate, he reminded himself.

William cursed when his phone vibrated furiously in his pocket. Ruby and Ava exchanged a look.

“I guess you must be really happy to see us,” Ruby giggled, gently putting her hand on his thigh.

“Real happy,” Ava said, her hand sneaking into his pocket. William felt her fingers brush against his cock, before she withdrew his phone and tossed it at him.

“Hey baby,” he said, telling the girls to hush up as he quickly found the bathroom and locked himself in an empty stall.

“Hey,” Buffy said. “Where are you?”

“Oh just….you know,” William said, trying to stall until he came up with an excuse. “Around.”

“Around strippers?” Buffy asked pointedly.

“Yes,” William admitted grugingly. “But it was Harris’s idea.”

“Shyeah,” Buffy said. “Right.”

“Luv,” William sighed. “It’s not…real. It doesn’t mean anything.”

“I know,” Buffy said.

“You’re not mad are you?” William asked.

“No,” Buffy said. “I’m not. I’m just teasing.”

“Minx,” William chuckled.

“So what have you gals been upto?” William asked.

“Oh you just know,” Buffy teased. “Around.”

“Hey Spike,” he heard Dawn scream into the phone. “Your wife is so drunk right now.”

“Had a few eh?” William chuckled.

“Please.” Buffy said. “Dawn’s….exchaghe…..exaggamacahlit….”

“Not drunk eh?” William chuckled.

“Maybe I’ve had a couple,” Buffy groused. “How many have you had?”

“Just one,” William answered, a little too quickly.
He could almost hear her eyes narrow on the other end.

“Three,” he admitted.

A moment of silence….

“I’ll see you back at the room yeah?” Spike asked.

“I told you baby,” Buffy teased. “Don’t wait up.”

“Buffy,” William warned, but instead found himself hung up on.

William sighed, then returned to the ‘private area.’ He thanked the girls like a proper British gentleman, giving them a couple of hundred dollars, then returned to the bar where he was told his friend left after paying his tab. William shrugged, then slipped the barkeep an extra twenty to have him call a cab.

He reached the hotel in ten minutes, then spent another half hour downstairs playing poker.

Buffy hung up the cellphone to find her best friend staring at her.

“Another shot?” Dawn queried, her eyes wild and fiery, holding up a glass she had procured from the bartender. It was a challenge.

“You know it,” Buffy grinned, taking the tiny glass, then clinking it together. The girls exchanged a look, then drained their glasses whole.

When William finally stepped into his room he froze. His jaw dropped at the sight that greeted him. Despite the drinks in him, there was no mistaking what his eyes were seeing.

His wife was lying on the bed, flat on her stomach. William’s eyes went to her magnificent ass, which was propped up by a strategically placed pillow under her stomach. A lacy pink thong ran between her ass, highlighting her rosy pink cheeks. It was all she was wearing. His eyes ran up her back, drinking in the golden tanned flesh. Her hair, as always, was shiny and bouncy and styled up in just that way he loved. Spike’s nostrils flared as he caught her scent. Vanilla and honey. God, he loved the way she smelled. His cock, which had been teased all evening, began to throb. As always when it came to sex, William went away. And Spike took charge.

God he loved this girl, Spike thought. Loved the raw, animalistic sex they had. From the time they had met in college, it had always been this way. They had met at a party. Sparks had flown. She had taunted and teased him mercilessly until out of frustration, he had grabbed her and practically carried her off into one of the empty rooms to the amusement and hoots of all present. She called him all sorts of names as he slammed her up against the door. But not once had she told him to stop as they swapped desperate kisses, undressing each other. When he was finally poised at her entrance she had told him she wanted him from the moment she’d seen him. That she would lose her mind if he wasn’t inside her right now. He’d made her wait then, touching her all over until she was frantic, telling her she was the most beautiful thing he’d ever seen. Finally, she wrapped her hips around his waist and sank down on his cock. For the next half hour, she rode him, First against that door. Then on the floor. Finally he lifted her onto the bed and proceeded to give her another mind blowing orgasm before he finally joined her. And thus had it always been between them.

“Christ Summers,” Spike said through gritted teeth as he tossed away his shirt. ‘You drive me crazy you know that?”

She responded by beginning to move her hips, gently humping the bed.

“If that’s how you want it,” Spike said roughly. Quickly, he moved to the bed, straddling her back. His hands moved to the ripe peach that was her ass. His eyes glazed over as he spread her wide, greedily massaging the flesh. Spike lowered his face until he could smell her pussy. He took a good sniff. She’d washed herself with his favourite scent. She smelled peachy. It made him harder, if possible.

“Delicious,” Spike muttered, wrapping his mouth around the flimsy fabric, then proceeded to rip it off with his teeth and toss it aside, making her gasp into the pillow.

“Hush,” he growled, as he gazed upon her now bare pretty pink bum. “Bad girls don’t get to talk.”

As always, she was in incredible shape. In fact, her ass had never looked better. Spike vowed to write a letter of thanks to her yoga instructor.

Spike gently planted a kiss on each pink cheek, then gently nibbled on a particularly tasty looking area, managing to somehow smirk all the while. This time, she was unable to hold back a moan, though stifled by the pillow.

“I told you,” Spike growled furiously, his hand swatting her pretty pink cheeks with every word. “To. Be. Quiet. ”

Spike decided she needed to be punished. It was one of the things he loved about her. In their relationship, they were equals. But when it came to sex, he knew she wanted him to take charge. Spike undid his belt, tantalizingly dragging the metal across her cheeks, making her squirm.

“That’s right,” he whispered. “You know you want it.”

She hummed with satisfaction, nodding her head. Spike’s eyes narrowed. Wanted it, did she? Then he sure as hell wasn’t going to give it to her. Spike shrugged off his pants as he ran his tongue down the crack of her ass, teasing her asshole with a forked tongue, making her body shake. Spike went lower until he reached her sopping wet pussy.

.“Mmmmm,” he said, lapping up her tangy juices, his cock now throbbing madly. “You’re all wet luv. So wet for me.”

And with that, Spike straddled her properly. His hand went to her waist, guiding her ass up a little so that he could enter more easily, then positioned himself against her quim. He made her wait then, rubbing himself up against her until she was even more wet.
Spike growled, when she tried to push back against him. He reached up to gently grasp that shiny blonde hair, bunching it up in his fist, making sure to keep her head against the bed. God, she never learnt. But he sure as hell was going to enjoy trying to teach her.
With a single deep thrust, he entered her entirely, making her moan.

“Shut,” Spike said, his teeth gnashing loudly, his hips thrusting with every word. “The. Fuck. Up.”

But she didn’t. Instead she gasped incoherently with every thrust, mewling her pleasure. Making Spike angrier and angrier. And hornier.

Spike snarled, frustrated more than usual by her usual disobedience of his commands. He grabbed her hips with both hands, then pulled her up until she was on all fours, never once pausing his expert thrusts.

“I told you to…” he growled, not so gently turning her face around so that he could look into her beautiful green eyes. "To shut..."

Blue eyes. Spike blinked. No, that can’t be right. He blinked again. Blue, he saw once again. Blue and dark. As if reflecting a stormy, angry sea. Not green. His eyes dropped to her cheeks. High yes, just as beautifully set, but sharper. Her nose. The same. Small and perky. But different. Her lips. Shiny, full, glossy. But not defiantly set. Instead, curved into a shy smile.

What the…

William couldn’t move a muscle. It was as if he was stuck in time. He tried to think, but found his mind clouded by a haze of lust. Any little blood remaining had long since left his brain a long time ago.

“Dawn,” he whispered, his voice hoarse in shock, his
eyes widening in recognition.

“Mmmm,” Dawn breathed sensually, her hand curling around his neck to stroke his hair. “Fuck. So good. Don’t stop.”

William couldn’t think. Stop? Stop what? And then he remembered. He was inside her. Inside Dawn Harris. He had been fucking the knockout blonde who lived next door. The one with the face of an angel, shiny blonde hair, succulent lips, perky tits, smooth sculpted legs and a luscious ass. The one he’d fantasized about since the day she moved in next door with that dolt of her husband. His wife’s best friend. The ones he stored in the darkest, most perverted corners of his mind. And if things couldn’t possibly get more fucked up, they were in his favourite position. Doggystyle. Raw.With nothing between us. That last last thought nearly undid him. Fuck, he thought. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

He was utterly fucked. In more ways than one.

When Xander slipped into his hotel room, nearly an hour later, he found himself in near darkness. He fumbled for a light switch but then a soft golden light turned on by the bed. He blinked furiously, his eyes taking a moment to adjust.

His wife was lying across the bed, shrouded in darkness. There was only about enough light to highlight her every curve. The black negligee she had on was tantalizingly see through. Xander’s eyes flickered to her cleavage, where her golden breasts were on offer. His eyes ran down her body, pausing at her stomach and then to her long smooth legs.

God, Xander thought. Dawn wasn’t naked, but she might as well have been. It was the sexiest thing he’d ever seen. And, god, she smelled like...strawberries. Ripe, succulent strawberries. His favourite.

“Jesus,” he breathed, taking a step forward. “D…..”

“Shhh,” she said, holding up her hand, ordering him to stop. Her voice had a sexy rasping quality.
I guess she's screamed herself hoarse.

“Baby,” Xander sighed. “Come on. Don’t tease.”

But he didn’t step closer. As always, she wanted it her way. And as always, he was her slave.

“Shirt,” she rasped.

Xander shook his head. All that screaming and yelling and god knows what else had lost her her voice, but had left her with a sexy rasp. Xander grinned, slowly stripping it off, enjoying the sigh he heard escape her lips. Once again, he thanked the gods of construction for leaving him with a musclular body.

Eat your heart out, high school me.

“Pants,” she whispered and he followed her orders, leaving him in just his boxers.

“These too?” Xander said, hooking his fingers into them.

She nodded, her golden hair bouncing in the dark.

“Come get it,” Xander quipped, getting on his haunches and sitting on the bed.

She accepted his challenge. Her palm reached out to stroke his stomach with the palm of her hand, running her finger nail right over the cloth. She stretched it out, threatened to pull it away, before letting it snap back against his cock.

“Easy,” Xander hissed.

Her fingers apologetically touched his stomach before played the toned flesh like a piano. Xander felt her hand curl around his waist to position him right in front of face. He felt her lips and tongue kiss his stomach before teasing his cock through the denim, making him gasp.

Her nails dug into his sides as she used her teeth to pull his boxer down, then tugged them until they were at his ankles, unveiling his cock.

“Nice,” she whispered, eyeing his stiff cock, then looked up at him. He could just about make out the outline of her face tilted upwards, watching her intently. And then she was leaning forward, giving his cockhead the gentlest of kisses.

“Jesus baby,” Xander sighed throwing his head back when her tongue flickered out against him, making him gasp. Xander’s hands gently massaged her hair and stroked her face. She rewarded his gentleness by opening her mouth and taking him in.

“God you’re the best,” Xander sighed. “But slow down. I won’t last if you keep that up.”

But she just ignoring his warning. If anything she gave her tongue even more release, running it up and down the length of him in wide circles. When she mercilessly tongued the tip of him, Xander groaned in warning.

“Fuck,” he gasped, as she held him in place, continuing to blow him voraciously. And then his hips were shaking as he spluttered and groaned his release and she was drinking down whatever he gave.

“Is it my birthday?” he quippled his voice as shaky as his legs. Dawn rarely ever did this for him. Must be a special occasion indeed.

“Maybe,” she whispered, her voice so soft, he had to strain to hear the words.

“Then I guess I better unwrap my present,” he quipped, laughing a little as he lay down right besides her.

His hand quickly moved to divest her of the flimsy black thing she was wearing, as her soft hands wrapped around his cock, trying to coax him back to life. His lips sought hers, but she turned her face away. Xander chuckled. As if he cared about kissing her after what she had just done.

God, she was always so shy. But he didn’t want to push it, so he simply kissed her neck, then dropped his mouth down between her breasts, inhaling deeply.

She smelled different, he thought as he nuzzled a breast with his cheek. But undeniably delicious. Xander hoped he’d remember to ask her what new perfume she’d used. And how much it cost, he thought darkly, before banishing such thoughts for later. Instead he planted soft kisses on her breasts, then suckled on her nipples as if they were candy, making her mewl.

It’s like making love to a stranger he thought wickedly. I guess there’s something to this darkness thing after all.

Pretend it’s Buffy, he heard a tiny sinister voice inside him say. Xander shook his head, trying to banish that very dangerous thought. He loved his wife. Yes, he’d fantasized about Buffy before. Even when he was making love to Dawn. Christ, I’d have to be dead not to have, he thought.

But right now Xander refused to think those thoughts. Refused to think about anyone other than Dawn. The woman he loved. Whose gentle hands were stroking him back to full arousal as his face played with her breasts. Xander found himself surprised when she placed his cock at his quim. He knew his wife was on the pill, but still. No condom?

Maybe it really is my birthday after all, he thought.

Well, no point looking a gift horse in the sack.
“God,” he muttered against her breasts, peppering them with kisses. “I love you so much baby.”

“Make love to me,” she rasped.

Xander rose up on his hands, then tenderly pushed himself inside her.

“Yes,” she gasped when he began pushing himself ino her. Achingly softly. Over and over and over again.

“Yes, yes, yes, yes,” she gasped with every thrust.

Over and over and over again. Xander frowned when he looked down, frustrated at not being able to look at her beautiful face. He looked around in the dark, then reached out until his hand reached the bedside table and found a lightswitch. With a soft click the soft light illuminated both their bodies sweaty, tangled bodies. Xander looked down at his beautiful…

“Buffy,” he gasped. Xander’s eyes widening comically.

No. It couldn’t be. But it was. Buffy. Jesus. How?

The look on Buffy’s face was pure want. Her tiny nose was flaring, her eyes hooded, her cheeks flushed from what they had been doing.

Jesus, the look on her face. One he could only have ever imagined.And he had. But it had been nothing like this. This real, this raw. They stared at each other for a moment. Suddenly, she flipped them over using speed and strength he could have never dreamed she possessed.

Xander gasped, finding himself caught off guard and underneath her.

“Alone at last,” Buffy said amorously, looking down her prey.
End Notes:
Yeah....review
Chapter 3 by shithappens
“Dawn,” William said, his voice shaky as his breath. He found his body shuddering. He tried to find some words, but they simply wouldn’t come. His mind raced with a thousand different thoughts.

What? Fuck. Yes. Jesus. God. Stop. Yes. Fuck.

And then, he remembered.

Buffy. Oh god. Buffy.

“B…..Buffy?” William gasped, shutting his eyes, trying desperately to hold himself from thrusting into Dawn.
God. Her pussy felt so tight. So warm and wet. He was snug inside her.

William shuddered once again, gritting his teeth together to try to tame his mind and body. The slightest look of annoyance flitted across Dawn’s beautiful face before it once again melted into ecsctacy.

God, she thought. Things had been perfect. Just perfect. It couldn’t end now. Not like this. Not like this.

“Asleep…mmmmmm,” Dawn sighed. “Drunk. My room.”

Then she threw her head in the air to moan, pushing back against Spike. The sound of her voice in want and the warmth of her smooth, supple body against him made Spike’s cock throb inside her, which made both of them wail together. It was a delicious sound that further enflamed the unabated desire that was coursing through their joined bodies.

“ Oh god, don’t stop,” Dawn whined, thrusting her hips back against him, desperately trying to get him going, or at least, get herself off. To her frustration, William refused to give in.

Bastard, Dawn hissed in her mind, reaching for his hands. She pried them off her hips, then brought them up to her breasts.

“Dawn,” William groaned as she filled his hands with them, then made him squeeze them again and again. Slowly, to her delight, she began to feel his thumb gently beginning to stroke them, circling around her nipples.

That’s it, Dawn thought delighted that his resistance was giving way. Come on. Hurry.

But god, she couldn’t wait. Things were moving too slowly. She would die if he didn’t begin fucking her soon. Dawn tilted her head backwards until their noses were touching and each could see the irises of the other’s eyes, practically aflame with lust.

“Fuck me,” Dawn whispered, opening her mouth to let her tongue swipe at his lips, trying to entice him into a kiss. There was just a hint of a rejoinder from his mouth, a ghost of a movement from his lips to try to taste her. But it wasn’t enough.

Dawn somehow held back a frustrated scream. Her eyes narrowed. Time to go nuclear. So she whispered the word. The word. It undid him. It was the deepest darkest part of him. The one he kept separate from himself. The world only one other person in the world knew. Or so he had thought.

“Spike.”

She spoke it like it was a sin. It was an act of utter surrender.

God help me, William thought. He closed his eyes as Dawn planted a soft kiss on his lips, before she began to nibble at it with her teeth. It was Spike who opened his eyes, a smirk at the corner of his mouth. The mouth the gorgeous young blonde was chewing on with her perfect white teeth.

God can wait. Me first.

“Want the big bad?” Spike sneered, his hands squeezing her breasts, just a tad too roughly, making her squeal.

“Fuck yeah,” Dawn growled. “I want the big bad.”

Spike grasped her shiny blonde hair, then pulled on it roughly, tilting her head back even more, making her whine with pain and pleasure.

At last, Dawn thought. At fucking last.

Spike surveyed this gorgeous blonde from a position of complete and utter dominance.

That limp dicked husband of hers probably never had the balls to bend her over and give her a good seeing to, Spike thought. No matter. She was in bed with a real man now. He wasn’t going to hesitate to give the little minx exactly what she’d been looking for when she slipped into his bed in the darkness.

Spike’s challenged her with his eyes before smashing his mouth to hers, making her whine into him.

“Open your mouth” he mumbled roughly mid-kiss. Dawn obeyed, eagerly serving up her lips and her tongue for his pleasure. Spike nibbled on her tasty looking lips with his teeth, returning her ministrations with interest before his tongue found hers. Their lips locked into place as their tongues introduced themselves properly, briefly stroking, teasing and tasting. Then his grip on her tightened. Without warning, Spike slapped her ass and tugged on her hair, making her squeal.

“That’s right little girl,” he growled, chuckling against her lips as she chanted his name. “The big bad is here.”

“Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,” Dawn begged.

And he did. He began fucking her with abandon. Their bodies slapped together harshly and then their tongues followed suit, beginning to fight and fuck each other in glorious harmony.

Cut to……..

Xander looked up at Buffy with a combination of shock and lust and awe.

What the fuck. Fuck. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck…..

His eyes locked on her gorgeous, sweat-sheened face. Her green eyes were cloudy with desire, her perfectly pink cheeks flushed with want. Her glossy lips a perfect O, revealing just a hint of tongue. Xander’s tongue flickered out, running over his own lips again and again as he subconscious wondered how she’d taste. Delicious, he’d bet.

His eyes drifted upto her hair. God, he wanted to nuzzle her hair, smell it, run his hands through it. So shiny. So perfectly golden. So bouncy. And speaking of bouncy.

He dropped his gaze to her breasts. His jaw which was already open, dropped. They were perfectly golden, topped off with rose coloured nipples. And even better, they were still bouncing alluringly. Xander’s mouth watered. He wanted to taste them, lick them, blow on them, bite them. He wanted to bury his face in them and stay there forever.

Xander gaped at her, hoping against hope he wasn’t drooling. They just looked at each other. Finally, he broke the silence.

“Buffy,” he said, breathing heavily. “What the fuck.”

“No,” Buffy said simply. Slowly, she began moving her hips. Xander gasped when she rocked back and forth, grinding herself down on his cock, all the while looking down at him with wanton lust.

“What?” Xander strained.

Then she spoke two words, pausing heavily between them.

“Not,” she breathed. “Fuck.”

And then she began bouncing herself up and down and Xander couldn’t think of anything other than what his senses were telling him.
God she was so tight, Xander thought. So warm. So wet. His eyes fixated on her breasts, watching them move up and down with the motions of her body.
“Oh god,” Xander moaned. “Oh fuck.”

“I told you,” Buffy said, smiling now, her perfectly coiffed hair miraculously holding its perfectly form. “Not fuck.”

And then she threw her head back and moaned, staring up at the ceiling and Xander felt her pussy quake around his cock.

Oh god, Buffy thought. I’m so close. Oh god.

“Perfect,” Buffy whispered, flexing her stomach and leg muscles.

“Oh Christ,” Xander moaned, when he felt her felt her pussy squeeze his cock with a vice grip. “Oh sweet Jesus.”

Buffy allowed herself a self-satisfied smile as she touched his chest with her palm trying to balance herself on him.

Thank you Pilates.

“Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck,” Xander babbled, trying to stop from exploding inside her as she squeezed him again and again and again.

Oh god, I’m going to cum. I’m going to cum. Inside Buffy. The only woman in the world I’ve desired as much as…..

What the hell was going on? God was this a dream? Was she drunk?

Xander’s eyes bugged out at the thought of what Dawn would say. Or do. Or worse, what Spike would do

Xander tried to sit up but found his legs rubbery. Besides, Buffy was leaning on him and he couldn’t move an inch. He didn’t honestly know if he wanted to.

“Buffy,” Xander whispered. “We shouldn’t.”

God, he was weak. A weak, weak man.

“I know,” Buffy confessed, pitching forward so that she was lying on top of him, making full body to body contact. Xander sighed at the feel of her warmth against him

“But I also know…” she said, beginning to rub her body against him, touching his face with her palm. “You want me. Want this.”

God, Xander thought. She was right. He did. He wanted her more than anything. But god, he had to stop.

Xander’s hands’s moved to Buffy’s hips, intending to try to stop her, but to his consternation, he only found them just holding her steady.

Buffy ‘mmmmed’ her approval, then sat up again and began her pony ride.

“Dawn?” Xander groaned.

“Drunk,” Buffy whimpered. “Asleep. My….my room.”

Oh yes, Buffy thought, sighing deeply. This was perfect. She was in the drivers seat. Literally. They were having slow, soft, leisurely sex. Exactly what I need. This was perfect.

Xander couldn’t think. Not with one of the most gorgeous women he had ever seen, riding him, her face flushed with pleasure. Buffy had noticed him staring at her cleavage, so she brought his hands to her breasts as she rode Xander him ‘texas style’. She saw his nose flare and his palms twitch, but he didn’t begin to stroke her breasts. And Buffy knew he wasn’t hers. Not yet.

She bent down to look at him. Their noses touched.
“Buffy,” he whispered, his hooded eyes focused on just one place.

“Shhhh,” she said, placing a finger on his lips.
Soft, she thought. So soft.

Buffy let her fingers stroke his lips for a few moments, increasing the tension, before dropping it down to his chest. She looked into his eyes as she dropped her head an inch more.

Almost, she thought. He was so nearly hers.
And then Buffy gently pressed her mouth to his, enjoying the sensual ‘smacking’ sound their lips made. But Buffy was disappointed to find Xander’s mouth stiff against her. Disappointed, but not discouraged. She knew how to get what she wanted. Buffy pouted her lips to coax him into responding as her hips continued to milk his cock for everything she could.

Xander found himself unable to resist tasting her. Just one taste, he thought. Then I’ll stop her. Tell her to….

Get off, his nasty brain quipped. Yeah. I’d like to see that. Send that prick of a husband a nice postcard. Wish you were here, watching your wife ride me.
Xander formed his lips to smooch hers, groaning inward at the sugary sweetness of her lips. Buffy encouraged him by opening up her lips for him. Xander knew that was the end of his pathetic resistance. God, he had wanted this forever, if he were honest with himself. From the day he’d first laid eyes on her. She’d shown up on his doorstep looking like she’d stepped out of Cosmo, offering him cookies, welcoming him to the neighbourhood. That day, Dawn had been the happy recipient of a Buffy induced orgasm. The first of many. But it looked like, Buffy had been secretly wanting him too.

Fuck it, Xander thought, remembering the advice of an old girlfriend. Want. Take. Have.

“Mppph,” Buffy gasped, pleasantly surprised when he suddenly sat up, so she was riding him missionary style.

The kiss deepening as they began touching each other. She stroked his arms and shoulders with her palm, enjoying his bulging muscles ripple under her touch. He squeezed her breasts with his hands, then ran them down her back and to her ass, gently tweaking and pinching her cheeks, making her whimper.

It felt good to touch something new. Someone new.

Xander surged with energy, effortlessly lifted her into the air as her legs encircled his waist. Their mouths separated for the briefest of moments to allow them to look at each other. For the briefest moment, Buffy feared he was going to stop,leaving her unfulfilled. But then he said it. Said her name.

“Buffy,” he whispered, as if in prayer, looking up at her with want. And she knew he was hers. He began gently, no achingly pushing himself inside her. As if she were so delicate he was afraid of breaking her.
“Xander,” she moaned, again and again, stroking his hair as he feasted on her breasts with his mouth and tongue. “So…good baby…..”

Finally, he looked up, switching between watching her hair and breasts bounce with his every thrust of his cock. When she released a deep sigh, he reached up to join their mouths. Their lips and tongues melded together in a kiss sweeter than honey.

Mmmmm, Buffy thought with satisfaction as their mouths opened wide to leisurely tongue kiss each other.

I love it when a plan comes together. She couldn’t stop the quip that came to her mind. And so will we.
End Notes:
So......review
Chapter 4 by shithappens
One month ago…..

Buffy Summers stood in her kitchen, hands on her hips, waiting for her coffee.

“Stupid expensive piece of crap,” she muttered as the coffee maker emmited spluttering and choking sounds, but no coffee.

Buffy sighed deeply then ‘eeped’ when she felt a pair of strong arms surround her.

“Morning luv,” he said amorously, rubbing his erection into her bum.

“Spike,” Buffy hissed.

God. I haven’t even had my first cup of coffee. God, her husband could be a horny bastard sometimes.
Not that she didn’t love it. But still. A time and a place and all that. Certainly not before her morning coffee. In the goddamn kitchen. Where they ate breakfast.

“Yes kitten?” Spike asked, languidly cupping her breast.

“Shouldn’t you be ahhhh…….getting ready for work?”
Buffy ground out as he bunched up her robe, admiring her pink perky bottom.

“Something I….” Spike trailed off, taking hold of her waist, positioning her against the kitchen island.
“Need first. Gotta start the day right and all that rot.”

Buffy could hear the smugness in his voice. Bastard. As if he could just bend her over and....

“Hey!” Buffy protested, turning around to glare at him, when he undid her robe and let it drop to the floor, leaving her completely naked. But Spike only waggled his eyebrows, eyeing her luscious bottom as he bent her over the island.

“Shush,” he said, smacking her bottom. Buffy yelped. He’d smacked her so hard she knew she’d be walking around with the imprint of his hand on her ass for days.

“I know you love this,” he smirked, lifting her leg to allow himself to enter her more easily.

“Don't ..” Buffy began, in a hushed voice.

Goddamnit. He knew her so well. She did love this. Loved every second of it. She enjoyed him making her mad and then giving it to her. But what he didn’t know was that as much as she loved this, what she sometimes wanted was….

Spike interrupted her train of thought by thrusting himself completely into her.

“Ohhhhh,” Buffy whispered, her body shivering with pleasure. “Yes.”

Buffy whimpered when he began pumping his hips into her. She looked around at him. Her William was in there somewhere, deep down. Right now, she only saw….only saw…

“Spike,” she screamed, hitting her orgasm in record time. But he didn’t join her. Instead, he began slowing down until he could finally pull out of her. Then he grasped her hips, spinning her around.

“My turn goldilocks,” he snickered evilly. Buffy knew what he wanted her to do. He helped clarify by pushing her onto her knees.

“My my,” Buffy said, gazing hungrily at him. “What big….teeth you have.”

Spike smirked. He’d gotten her so horny she’d mixed up her fairy tales.

“All the better to….” he intoned then paused. “Know what? Just shut up and suck me off Summers.”

Buffy huffed, looking up at him, but she knew better than to challenge him, at least when it came to sex. Instead, she gave him the evil eye as she took him into her mouth.

“That’s right,” Spike said, when she began leisurely blowing him. “Your daddy left out this part in the fairy tales, didn’t he princess?”

“I thought you were my Daddy,” Buffy said haltingly, alternating between licks and sucks.

Spike grinned. God he loved this girl. Loved how nasty she could be.

Neither of them noticed the door of the kitchen slightly ajar. Or the woman who was rooted to the spot, her cheeks aflame with shock and embarrassment, her hand frozen on the knob of the door.

Dawn was mortified. She had just found her best friend and her best friend’s husband doing….that.
God. She knew she should leave. At least have the decency to look away. But she couldn’t. She just couldn’t. She was afraid of moving. Of making a sound. Of even breathing. Most of all, of being noticed. God I would die, Dawn thought. Just die right here.

For Dawn it was like watching a car crash. A beautiful car crash she couldn’t look away from. She vaguely remembered she’d come over to borrow something. She couldn’t remember what, it wasn’t important now. She’d opened the door softly, only to see Buffy being roughly taken over the kitchen counter. She’d let out a gasp she was sure, but neither of them had even noticed, thank god. Since then she’d been standing there, hidden, unable to move, barely able to breathe.

Her mind reeled. William was doing this? Soft, sweet, almost shy William? Sure he could shed his demeanour and be fun sometimes, especially when he had a beer or two in him, but Dawn could never have imagined this.

And she found herself gaping like a fish at his chiseled physique. He looked like he was cut from the hardest leanest whitest marble, not an inch of fat to be found anywhere on him. His stomach muscles were gleaming with sweat that made Dawn’s mouth water.

Buffy was stroking William with her hands now, asking him how soon he was going to cum.
“Real soon,” Dawn heard William say, in a voice she’d never heard before. For a moment Dawn thought Buffy was cheating on her husband. But there was no mistaking she was with. Oh that voice. It sent a deep spine tingling shiver all the way down her body, curled her toes before bouncing back straight to her quim.

“Yeah,” he growled. “I know you love it. Show me how much you love it.”

“Nuh-Uh,” Buffy said, letting him slip out of his mouth with a pop and shaking her head in denial. Spike reacted by coolly directing her head back down to her cock.

God that voice, Dawn thought in a daze. It was making her pussy hum. And the way he’d said it. It was a command. Dawn was shocked. Underneath all his well bred ways, William had always had something about him, but Dawn had never imagined it would be this. Dawn had always known that William was quite a hottie, but also that he was way way way off limits. Besides, Dawn was happily married. She loved her husband.

“Mmmmm,” Buffy said, running her tongue all over his cockhead as Spike groaned. Dawn saw Buffy take him in her hand and begin to stroke him furiously.

“Spike,” Dawn heard Buffy say. “Cum baby. I want you to.”

Spike? Dawn wondered. Was that a nickname? Buffy certainly hadn’t mentioned it before.

Then Dawn saw William’s beautifully sculpted body begin to shake. She heard William splutter and groan and hiss. Dawn saw Buffy’s face buried in his groing, heard her best friend drink groan as she drunk him down.

And then Dawn found the spell broken and she was backing away, her face aflame with embarrassment. She needed a long, cold shower. Maybe five.

“Yeah,” Spike said looked down, watching his spending glisten on Buffy’s face, breasts and mouth.
“You like that don’t you?”

The wanton look on his wife’s face told him she did.

“Shut up Spike,” she said. “I don’t. I’m just married to a perv.”

“You know that would be a lot more convincing if you weren’t swimming in my spunk?” he said, raising a
brow.

“God I hate you,” she said, her eyes narrowing.
Spike chuckled, sighing deeply as he ran his hand through his hair.

Buffy saw the subtle transformation take place before her very eyes. With every breath ‘Spike’ receded. His eyes turned lighter, his sneer softened into a smile. His posture, which had been tense and tightly wound, relaxed until he was nearly slumping over.

“Come here,” he said, giving his wife a hand, which she took. Buffy let him bring her up, then collect her in his arms, giving her a soft kiss on her mouth.

“Ewww,” Buffy said, breaking the kiss. “Baby, you’ll have to brush again.”

“I’m not the only one,” he said wolfishly, grinning when she punched him in the stomach.

“No more blowjobs for you,” she said glaring at him, then pushed him away, collecting her robe and scampering upstairs.

“I’m filing for divorce,” William called after her good naturedly. He shook his head, looking around the kitchen before noticing with alarm that the door slightly ajar.

Jesus, William thought, his eyes creeping to the stairs as he gently closed the door and turned the lock. Glad nobody walked in on us. Buffy would have never let me hear the end of it.

Upstairs, Buffy sighed as she cleaned herself up. As much as she had enjoyed being ‘taken,’ it would have been nice if, once in a while, her husband would just make soft slow love to her instead. Buffy didn’t know why she didn’t just tell him. It just had always been that way with them. They would fight and they would fuck as if they were fighting and they both loved it. Maybe she worried that he would think the fire was dying between them or something. God, she didn’t know. Buffy glanced at the neighbouring house from her bathroom window.

I bet Dawn doesn’t have that problem with Xander, Buffy thought, chuckling to herself.

Buffy doubted Xander had that take-charge thing going for him. Buffy wondered idly what it would be like to be with someone other than her husband. Someone like Xander. And just for an infintesmal moment, Buffy wondered about what it would feel like to be with Xander. He was so nice, and so funny. Buffy’s mind drifted as she imagined making soft, slow, sensual love….

With a shake of her head, Buffy banished those dangerous thoughts from her mind. She was happily married. Besides, her best friend's husband and all that. God, that was all sorts of wrong.

“Bad Buffy,” she chastised herself.

Later that afternoon, when Buffy returned from her realty office early, she was in a bad mood. She'd been feeling strange all day. Crabby. She'd snapped at a couple of coworkers and had been so frustrated that she'd just called it a day.

"Thank god I own the place," Buffy muttered, flopping down on her sofa, then sighing deeply. Buffy shut her eyes, trying to relax, but for some reason she kept squirming about.

"Arrghh," Buffy said. "What the hell's wrong with me today."

Buffy marched up the stairs, put on her pajamas, drew the curtains and crawled into bed. It was only there, in the darkness that she realized what was wrong. She was still horny. Unfulfilled. Unsatisfied.

"You have to be kidding me," Buffy hissed, talking to herself.

How could she possibly be in need after what had happened in the kitchen that morning. She couldn't. Her body was just wrong. Yes, that was it. Her stupid body was just off.

"Stupid sexy body," Buffy muttered crabbily, shifting her positions every few seconds to try to get comfortable. But she couldn't.

"Fine," Buffy said, gritting her teeth. "You asked for it."
Buffy reached down between her legs and started touching herself. Her fingers began working at a frantic pace, thinking of her husband, but then she slowed herself down.

Yeah, Buffy thought. Slow. Nice and slow. Softly. Buffy's body began to relax, but then tensed up again.
Something was still missing. And then Buffy found herself thinking about soft brown eyes that
were looking deep into hers and gentle lips brushing hers.

"Xander," Buffy whispered.

Oh god. I shouldn't.

But it was a dark room on a lazy wedneday afternoon and it wasn't real. Just once, Buffy thought. Get it out of your system. And then she was sliding her fingers in and out of her slowly, over and over and over again until she came with a soft sigh.

When Xander got back that night after work, Dawn was waiting for him in their bed, wearing a flimsy red thing she’d picked up a month ago for a special occasion. Dawn had somehow managed to hold off the cold shower. The images that kept flashing before her eyes kept her nice and warm, despite her shame and embarrassment.

“Dawn,” Xander gently smiled.

“Come here baby,” Dawn said, her voice unusually harsh to her own ears. “I need you.”

God, I need you to fuck me. Please. Just fuck me.

To her delight, Xander began shedding his clothes quickly. Dawn turned to lie on her back, but found him only turning her over.

“I wanna see your face,” Xander said, touching her gently. “I want to make love to you.”

Inside Dawn cringed. God, as much as she loved her husband, sometimes he could really be an idiot.

Dawn wondered why she couldn’t just come out and say it. Was she embarrassed? Or was she afraid that this perfect image Xander had of her in his mind, his loving, caring wife would disappear if she confessed to him her dirtiest, nastiest thoughts.

Come on baby, Dawn begged in her mind. Read my body. Look into my eyes. Don’t you see what I need?

But to her chagrin, Xander gently undressed her, laying soft kisses everywhere. Dawn sighed in disappointment. No, she thought. This was wrong. All wrong. Xander mistook her sighs for arousal.

“Soon baby,” he said chuckling as he suckled on a breast with exceeding softness, his hand gently stroking her quim to get her ready for him. “I promise.”

When Xander got on top of Dawn and gently pushed himself inside her, Dawn shut her eyes. God, this wasn’t what she wanted. This was the opposite. But like a good wife she moaned his name, as if he were driving her to the cliffs of desire. When Xander finally reached his climax, Dawn groaned his name as well, pretending she had cum.

“Did you?” he asked, out of breath. “You want me to keep going?”

“No baby,” Dawn sighed, touching his chest. “It was perfect. I promise.”

And then she was kissing his lips gently, pushing him back down onto the bed. Later, when Xander was asleep, Dawn stared up at the ceiling. The images of what she had seen kept flashing before her eyes. Buffy and William. Jesus.

She called him Spike, Dawn remembered suddenly. It was like….like he was a different person. Dawn felt a warmth between her legs suddenly and a desire to touch herself. She glanced at her husband, flushing with guilt. God it was so unfair. She knew she should just ask Xander to do what she needed. But god knows why, she couldn’t.

Maybe “Spike” could help Dawn thought suddenly. Somehow, after what she had seen, Dawn was sure she could. Mmmm, Dawn thought. Spike. She felt the heat between her legs increase exponentially.

Dawn felt guilty for even thinking about “Spike” that way. Not only was she happily married, he was also her best friend’s husband. But Dawn only bit her lip as her hand found itself slipping down in between her panties and she slowly began to touch herself.

Just a minute later, Dawn was sneaking glances at her sleeping husband and fantasizing about being taken in that way. Doggy-style. But not by her husband. By Spike.

Dawn found herself grabbing the pillow and stuffing it into her face to keep from making noise. When she had gathered her breath, she shook her head at the fantasy she’d just had. God, she thought. I can never look Spike in the eye again.

Maybe I should just ask Buffy if I could borrow Spike, Dawn thought wryly. Just for an hour. Dawn snorted at that absurd thought, then for some reason took it further. And she could have Xander, Dawn thought, withholding a giggle. I bet the guys would love that.

Dawn rolled over to try to get some sleep. But she didn’t know that a seed of a thought had been planted in a dark, desolate corner of her mind. And Buffy’s too. But neither of them knew it just yet.
Chapter 5 by shithappens
Author's Notes:
A flashback chapter........yes another one.
3 weeks before before Vegas...

Buffy slipped through the crowd of her favourite nightclub effortlessly, scanning her head, looking for her friend. When she spotted Dawn at the bar, knocking back shots she put on a smile so wide it made her face hurt.

“Hey girl,” Buffy said, hugging her friend.

Buffy didn’t know how she could even look at Dawn. Not after how she’d….

Nope, Buffy thought. Not going there. At all.

“Buffy,” Dawn screeched in her friend’s ear, returning the hug. Buffy winced. Dawn already sounded like she’d had five too many.

“You know I’ve been here for like, the last hour,” Dawn said, knitting her brow. “You left me hanging bitch. We were supposed to meet at 10.”

Buffy checked her watch, then let out an exasperated sigh.

“It’s ten fifteen,” Buffy said, raising a brow.

“Felt like a goddamn hour,” Dawn mumbled, then shrugged. “So what are you drinking?”

“I think I’ll stick to coke,” Buffy said, shaking her head, giving the barkeep a thankful smile when he laid it on the counter. “So, where’s Xander?”

Buffy felt her voice falter slightly in her own ear.

Oh god, Buffy thought. Why did I ask that? Could you be more obvious, you fucking slut?

“Well,” Dawn said. “It’s Friday night. So I’ll give you one goddamn guess.”

“Working late,” Buffy said. “Same as William.”

Buffy missed the nervous look that crossed Dawn’s face.

Oh god, Dawn thought. She’d had to have a few drinks to even work up the courage to face Buffy. She was worried she’d just blurt something wildly inappropriate out.

“I’ll drink to that,” Dawn said, leaning over to order another shot from the barkeep and knocking it back.

“To our dumbass husbands?” Buffy asked, raising her own glass. “Who’d rather be working then spending the evening with a couple of hotties like us?”

“To our dumbass husbands,” Dawn said, clinking the glasses together. The girls held each other’s gaze, then laughed uproariously.

An hour later, Buffy found herself slightly tipsy too, as the girls talked, accepting free drinks that were invariably sent their way by strangers, shooting down any that dared approach them.

“Are you happy Dawn?” Buffy found herself asking.

Oh god, I’m drunk. I shouldn’t be talking.

“Of course,” Dawn said, almost reflexively. “Aren’t you?”

“I am,” Buffy said, idly stroking the stem of her glass. “It’s just….”

“Just what?” Dawn probed.

“Oh nothing,” Buffy sighed. “Just me being silly. That’s all.”

Dawn was silent for a moment.

“Well actually,” Dawn said, then fumbled for the right words as Buffy’s ears perked up.

“Yeah?” Buffy said.

“It’s nothing,” Dawn said.

“Clearly,” Buffy said, amused by her friend’s discomfort. “Nothing at all.”

“Shut up,” Dawn said. “Skank.”

“Ooooh,” Buffy teased. “Slut-shaming. Will women on women violence never end?”

“I hate you,” Dawn snorted with laughter, abandoning her pretense of being mad.

“So,” Buffy said. “Are you going to spill or what?”

“It’s just,” Dawn sighed deeply.

“Just……..” Buffy prompted.

“Xander,” Dawn mumbled.

“What about him?” Buffy said carefully, even as her eyes widened and she felt a small ache begin between her legs.

“It’s just…” Dawn began. “I mean it’s not that he….”

“Urgh,” Dawn said in frustration. “Just forget it.”

Buffy knew she shouldn’t say another word. Not another word. Just let it go.

“You can tell me” Buffy found herself saying to her shame. “Dawnie…it’s me.”

Oh god. I can’t believe I played the it’s me card. I’m such a bad friend.

“I don’t think I’m drunk enough to say it,” Dawn said, ducking her head.

“I think you’re drunk enough for the bar,” Buffy quipped, earning a glare from her friend.

“So….” Buffy said, elbowing Dawn.

“Don’t rush me,” Dawn glowered.

“Would you just come out and…….” Buffy said exasperatedly.

“Xanderstooniceinbed,” Dawn said quickly.

Buffy blinked. What? Did she just? Wait, what?

Xander,” Buffy said. “Is too……nice…… in bed?”

Dawn glared. “Say it a little louder will you.”

The ache between Buffy’s knees grew a little. She found herself wanting to know more.

“What do you mean exactly?” Buffy said, as if she hadn’t heard Dawn’s retort.

Dawn looked away and rolled her eyes. As if Buffy didn’t know exactly what she meant. Why was her friend torturing her?

“He’s just……Xander okay,” Dawn said. “You know…..Xander like.”

“And that’s a bad thing?” Buffy said unsurely.

“No,” Dawn said. “It’s not. It’s really not. I mean, I love Xander. He’s a sweet, sexy, funny guy. It’s just that….”

“He’s too…..” Buffy said, her lips slightly quirking into a smile.

“Xander,” Dawn finished tamely. The girls exchanged an embarasssed look, then lapsed into silence.

Buffy found herself wondering exactly how nice Xander would be….

Dawn didn’t know why she just didn’t let that conversation end.

“Bet you don’t have that problem with Spi…….Will,” Dawn said, catching herself.

She glanced at Buffy. Thankfully her friend didn’t seem to notice Dawn’s slip of the tongue. Buffy seemed to be lost in a world of her own.

“Buffy?” Dawn interrupted her reviere.

“Hmmmm?” Buffy said, jerking her head back to reality.

“I said, I bet you don’t seem to have that problem withWill,” Dawn said, making sure she focused on the name William.

“We’re not talking about me,” Buffy said, outraged.

“The hell we’re not,” Dawn retorted. “Now spill.”

She’d given Buffy the goods on her and Xander. The least Buffy could do was return the favour.

“William’s………you know,” Buffy finished lamely. “Will.”

“I don’t know,” Dawn said pointedly, folding her hands over her hips and drumming her fingers expectantly. Oh she knew. She just wanted Buffy to say it.

Buffy tried to hold up, but found herself wilting under Dawn’s judgemental gaze.

“Okay,” Buffy said finally. “But this stays between us. Right?”

“Totally,” Dawn said. God, so she wanted to hear this.

Buffy took a breath. God she was drunk. Not much, but enough. Shut up, shut up, shut up.

“Sp….” Buffy began, then caught herself. This time Dawn raised a brow. Spike? Again? Interesting.

“Will,” Buffy corrected herself. “He’s……..”

Dawn waited patiently.

“He’s a fucking animal,” Buffy whispered leaning in. “No, I mean seriously. Like you can’t imagine. Like....like the world is ending.”

Dawn tried to look surprised and was glad when she saw Buffy nodding, as if to confirm the surprise.

“I know,” Buffy said. “Shocking right?”


“And you like that?” Dawn said slowly.

Dawn didn’t know what she was doing. Why she was fishing in these dangerous waters. All she knew is that the images from that day were crossing her mind, making her dangerously light headed.

“I love it,” Buffy said.

“Always?” Dawn asked, trying to conceal the interest lighting up her eyes.

“Hmmm?” Buffy said.

“He’s….like…an animal,” Dawn said. “Always?”

“Well……...” Buffy looked unusually lost for words. “Kinda.”

“And you…..love it,” Dawn said, straining the last two words disbelievingly. "Always."

“I do,” Buffy insisted.

A long pause followed.

“Mostly,” Buffy added.

The girls looked at each other, not knowing how turned on the other one was.

“We should really shut up now,” Dawn said, looking away.

“Totally,” Buffy said, mirroring Dawn’s actions. “We should never speak of this again.”

“Deal,” Dawn said, catching her breath.

Nope, not imagining. Not at all.

Dawn glanced at Buffy. Her friend was shaking her head and snorting.

“What?” Dawn asked.

“Oh nothing,” Buffy said, straining to hold back a giggle. “Just a crazy thought.”

“Which is?” Dawn said.

“Xander’s way too….. Xander for you,” Buffy said chuckling.

“Hey,” Dawn protested, “William is way too Sp….Willam for you!”

Dawn’s eyes widened at the near slip of her tongue, but once again, Buffy didn’t seem to notice. Her friend was somewhere far, staring off into space.

“I know,” Buffy said idly. Then suddenly Buffy was back.

“Is it possible we married the wrong men?” she asked, raising a brow. Dawn matched her raised brow with her own. The girls held each other’s gaze for a moment.

“Nah,” they said together, then burst out into laughter.

“Wouldn’t it be crazy though?” Buffy said, wiping her eyes.

“What?” Dawn said.

“Me and Xander," Buffy said.

"You and William.” she quickly added at Dawn's incredulous look. The girls laughed, looked away, then looked at each other again. The same thought was going through their minds. It was an intruiging thought. Erotic even. But neither of them wanted to admit it.

“We’re talking hypothetically?” Dawn said slowly. “Right?”

“Totally,” Buffy assured her.

The girls didn’t know why, but they felt a need to talk about it.
The idea. If only just to talk. .

“So....let’s say…..we…. ” Dawn began skittishly.

“Go home,” Buffy finished. “Hypothetically.”

Dawn nodded sagely. Totally. Hypothetically. Of course.

“And then……” Dawn stammered unsurely. “We….”

God, Dawn thought, I can’t even say it

“We switch…..” Buffy began. When she saw the shock in Dawn’s eyes she reached across to pick up Dawn’s black purse.

“Purses,” Buffy finished, holding Dawn’s purse in her hand.

Dawn looked at Buffy’s golden purse. It was innocently lying on the counter.

“Purses,” Dawn mumbled, reaching over to pickup Buffy’s golden purse. "Yeah."

A moment passed as each girl weighed the purse in her hand, enjoying the feel of it.

“How does it feel?” Buffy asked, cheekily nudging her friend with an elbow.

Dawn felt bad. In a good way. In a very very good way.

“You tell me,” Dawn said pointedly, not wanting to answer the question. Buffy didn't want to answer the question either. Despite her teasing of Dawn, Buffy felt good. Really, really good. So good it was all kinds of wrong.

“You wanna keep mine?” Buffy teased.

“You wanna keep mine?” Dawn retorted heatedly.

“For like an hour,” Buffy said possessively ran her hand over the purse.

“Just an hour?” Dawn appraised Buffy with a haughty look.

“Wouldn’t want to wear it out,” Buffy said snidely. “Would we?”

“Speak for yourself,” Dawn muttered, stroking the golden purse with her fingers, something Buffy didn’t fail to notice.

God, Dawn thought. Being worn out sounded amazing.
Especially if a certain blue eyed british man was doing the wearing out.

“They’d never go for it,” Dawn added hastily. “Our purses I mean. Hypothetically”

“Are you sure about that?” Buffy said, cocking an eyebrow.

“Hells yeah,” Dawn insisted. “My purse would never…..”

“I bet he….” Buffy spoke, then corrected herself. “It. I bet it does.”

Dawn’s mouth opened and closed in outrage.

“As. If,” Dawn huffed finally, tossing her hair over her shoulders.

“I bet it’s thought about it,” Buffy added pointedly. “A lot. A. Lot.”

Dawn shot her friend a dirty look.

“As if your purse hasn’t,” Dawn fumed. “Your purse would be so easy.”

“You wish,” Buffy snorted.

“Wanna bet?” Dawn challenged.

“I just might,” Buffy said, holding her gaze.

Buffy and Dawn opened their mouths to continue to argue, but then a moment passed and they realized how absurd they were being. And then they burst out laughing as well.

“God,” Buffy said. “We must be out of our minds.”

“We’re just wasted,” Dawn said.

“Friends?” Buffy said, making to hand Dawn her black purse.

“Friends,” Dawn sighed, handing Buffy’s golden purse back to her.

Buffy took the golden purse and held it close, but then refused to let go of Dawn’s black purse.

“Buffy,” Dawn said dangerously. “Let go of my purse.”

“Well,” Buffy replied innocently. “Looks like your purse wants to stay. It can’t get enough. I don’t blame it.”

And then Buffy released the black purse with a laugh and did a little victory dance that reminded Dawn of snoopy. Dawn returned the favour by swatting her friend in the stomach with the black purse, knocking the wind out of her. Soon, the matter receded into the background as the drinks continued to flow.

But later that night, as the girls’ stood at the entrance of their own houses, they exchanged a final look. There was only one question on each of their minds.

What if I went into the other house? Just for tonight?

“Night Dawn,” Buffy said.

“Night Buffy,” Dawn said.

The question continued to haunt them long into the night.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=37397