Un-Souled Scars. by theladyofspike
Summary: What if we change things? Spike won’t be the one looking for redemption… Episode "Dead Things" Rewritten.
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Parody, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 3599 Read: 6818 Published: 08/10/2004 Updated: 08/10/2004

1. ch 1 by theladyofspike

2. ch 2 by theladyofspike

3. ch 3 by theladyofspike

ch 1 by theladyofspike




http://www.loveslastglimpse.com/awards/index.html

Author: Valeria (valepuiguy@yahoo.com)

Disclaimer: I don’t own anything; Joss and Mutant Enemies does. Spike is mine.



Previously on Buffy the Vampire Slayer:

Buffy: We missed the bed again.
Spike: Lucky for the bed.

Buffy: This place is okay for a hole in the ground. You fixed it up.
Spike: I ate a decorator once. Maybe something stuck.

Buffy: Yeah. I think the New Kids on the Block posters are starting to date me.

Spike: Are we having a conversation?
Buffy: What? No. Sort of.
Spike: Hm.
Buffy: What?
Spike: Well isn't this usually the part where you kick me in the head and run out, virtue fluttering?
Buffy: That's the plan. Soon as my legs start working again.

Spike: Do you even like me?
Buffy: Sometimes.

Spike: …the things you do to me… you’re like an animal.
Buffy taking back: I’m not an animal.

“And she leaves…” Spike said, resting his head on the floor.
“Yeah, I have to go home. Dawn is waiting for me.
“Yeah, you always have something to do…” he picked her arm and positioned over herself. “Stay… stay tonight, with me”
“I can’t… Dawn”
“Willow’s taking care of her” he said, while kissing her neck.
“No… I can’t stay…”
“Sure you can…” he kissed all the way down to her breasts.
“No, I—Oh God…” she said, when he took one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked it. He started making wet circles with his tongue. “Oh God, do that again”
He massaged, and licked her nipple.
“Do you like that baby?”
“God yeah… I want more…”
“What do you want baby?”
“I want to feel your fingers and your tongue over me… I want to feel them inside of me”. He put one of his fingers inside of her mouth.
he thought. He let her suck his finger a little before pulling it out of her hot mouth. He kissed all the way down her body, resting at her hot and wet center. He touched her clitoris with the finger she had sucked on and felt her juices coming out.
“Oh God” she moaned.
He could smell her. She smelled so good… that scent, he could smell it miles away “You like that, baby?”
“Oh Jesus, yeah… I want more”
“What do you want, luv? Do you want me to fuck you with my fingers? Do you want me to eat your pussy, to taste you with my tongue? Do you want to cum in my mouth as you always do?”
“God yes… I want all that Spike… I want you to make me cum in your mouth, and then you make me cum again, when you’re inside of me…”
He smiled and spread her legs.
He first smelled her… God, she smelled so great. Only that scent of her makes him hard.
Spike's eyes locked on Buffy's as he flicked his tongue out and tasted her clit. He didn’t suck it, he tasted it; with the tip of his tongue, he made circles on her flesh. Then took her clit between his moistened lips and sucked it… and licked it. God she tasted so good… he took it between his teeth and his tongue, very softly, while he caressed her entrance with his thumb.
“Oh God…” she moaned while she scratched the carpet. “More…” she pressed his head with her hand and caressed his hair. “Please…”
He took out the finger he had been using to massage her entrance, and put it inside of her mouth. “Suck it babe; I know you like it…”
She could feel her juices over Spike’s finger, and she started sucking and licking it while he licked her labia.
Seconds later, he started making circles all over her entrance. He could feel the hot flesh on his lips and tongue. He plunged his tongue into her pussy, and started to move it inside of her; while she sucked his finger, he started massaging her nipple with his other hand.
He took her right nipple between his thumb and his index finger and started massaging it. Then he pressed it against her breast, making circles and caressing it.
“Spike… God…” she suddenly moaned “…It think I’m gonna---“
“Do it Buffy, cum in my mouth… I want to feel you, to eat you completely…” and with those words, she arrived to the climax.
“GOD, SPIKE!!!” She screamed as she came. He plunged two fingers inside of her, while he massaged her clit with his thumb. She pressed her inner muscles over his fingers while her juices came out over him.
She groaned.
“You like that, don’t you? Yeah, I know you do… You like everything I do to you…” he whispered to her ear.
“God yes…” He took his fingers out of her and licked them.
“You’re not tired, are you?” he smiled putting them inside of her mouth, and massaging her tongue with them “You still wanna leave?”
She sucked his fingers and then kissed him. No… she didn’t want to leave. In fact, she had never wanted to leave, not now, not in the previous weeks when she had come to him. She wanted to tell him how good he was, that she never wanted to leave, that she was scared that somebody found them together; but, why? That was the question she always made to herself. Was she embarrassed of him? Of course she was, that’s why she didn’t want anybody to see them… together… and that was the reason why she had always left…. Because she didn’t deserve him.

TBC…
ch 2 by theladyofspike
“What if we try the bed now, luv?” Spike asked her cupping one of her breasts in his hand. She groaned.
“I’m tired…”
“Already?”
“Hmmm…” He chuckled. He lifted her up and took her to the bed.
“Okay, Sleepy Beauty.” He said, laying next to her and covering themselves with a sheet. “G’night then”.
Five hours later Buffy woke up in Spike arms. She looked through the window; it was still dark.
“Shit” she said, moving and taking the sheet out off of her.
Spike suddenly grabbed her arm and brought her against him.
“Don’t” he said.
“Spike, I have to go”
“No” he hugged her waist, still half sleeping.
She sighed. “God, this is a mistake”
“It didn’t feel like one tonight…” he smelled her hair; his eyes still closed. He pulled her body closer to his.
“Yeah, that’s because you never notice the difference between something good and something bad”.
He suddenly opened his eyes, feeling the rage inside. He got out of the bed without saying anything and grabbed his pants.
“Where are you going?” she asked, sitting on the bed.
“Away from you”
“Ok, and why are you mad now??”
“Why—“ he turned around not believing what she was saying. “---Oh, you’re just unbelievable—“
He put his pants on and picked up his shirt.
“I don’t know why I even bother…” he said grabbing his jacket and walking out of the crypt.
“Spike!”
“What?!” he yelled, turning around to face her. She was still on the bed.
“I… I’m sorry… I didn’t mean it”
“Sure you did… you always do” he added walking out into the night.
“Shit”

~

“Fucking… damn…. Bitch” he said giving the vampire he was currently beating up a punch with each pause. “I’m… gonna…. Kill you”
“Yeah, please do it” the vampire said. “Please kill me” Spike finally made him dust and walked towards Willy’s bar.
When he arrived three hours later, there were just a few vampires and two brown demons with horns.
“Hey Willy” he greeted. “Gimme a scotch”
The barman gave him the glass of whisky.
“What’s up Spike? Worried ‘bout something?”
“Just my fucking life…” he continued to drink at least 15 more glasses knowing he wasnt going to be able to stand up.
One of the green demons stared at him.
“U Spike?” he asked.
The blond vampire, still half asleep because of the scotch, paid the barman, got up and walked towards the door.
“I asked you a question!” the daemon yelled.
“Hey! No problems inside of the bar. Go and take it outside!” Willy yelled.
He continued walking, the demons following him.
“Look” he said, turning around in the middle of the street. “I don’t want problems, I’m too drunk, so—“ one of the demons punched him in the face. Spike flew a few meters away due to the impact. “Bloody Hell!” he said, touching his bleeding nose. “What the hell do you want?”
The other daemon approached.
“You have been helping the Slayer” he said starting to beat him up. “You… betrayed… your blood”
“My blood??” Spike said, kicking the daemon off of him. “Do you see any horns on my head?” The other daemon ran towards him, but Spike lifted him up and threw him over his shoulder. As the demon fell over some containers Spike turned, trying to run away. But the demon was fast on his feet and grabbed Spike stabbing him with the sword.
“FUCK!!” Spike yelled, due to the pain. The daemon let him go and spike ran towards his crypt.
“You’ll learn that way, vampire!!” the daemon yelled.
The pain was unbearable. But not only was it physical, but he was also hurt for inside… what Buffy had said… damn night… he had received all together… the low blow of Buffy and know he had been beaten up by some demons.
He entered to his crypt, and saw Buffy still lying on his bed. She was awake, and sat up when she saw him.
“Why are you still here?” he asked, rubbing the wound on his back.
“God, what happened to you??” she said, getting up and walking towards him. She tried to touch his face but he avoided her hand.
“Leave me alone” he said, and went downstairs.
“Spike…”
“Just leave! I thought that was what you wanted!” he said.
Already downstairs, he picked up a bottle of scotch and took out the cork with his teeth. Then, while biting a piece of wood, he spread the alcohol over his wounds.
“FUCK!!” he grimaced.
“Spike?!” Buffy yelled appearing on the stairs half dressed. She was wearing a t-shirt and no panties. “What the hell do you think you’re doing??”
“Leave me alone…” he said, trying to get up, but without success. He sighed. “Damn” She approached him.
“Give me that” she said, pointing at the bottle. He glanced at her and gave her the bottle. “Good. Now, do you have a bathroom?”
“Of course I have a bathroom” he said, trying to get up. She tried to help him.
“Leave me alone!” he said, pushing her. He couldn’t support himself by his own and he fell. He sighed again.
“Now, would you let me help you?” she looked at her but didn’t say anything. He didn’t protest either, when she picked him by the arm and put it over her shoulders. “Can you walk?” he didn’t say anything, just stared at her. “K, then”. She started walking towards the bathroom.
He opened the door and turned on the light. Buffy was speechless.
“Wow, you never told me you had a bathroom so… nice”
The bathroom was all white, with a portrait hung on the wall, and a mirror above the sink. Under it, there was a cabinet with two brown doors. Well, then there was the toilet, then a bidet, and next to them there was a shower with a long white tub hung with blue curtains.
He chuckled.
“You never asked luv”.
“K” she said “Sit on the toilet and take off your jacket and your shirt” he obeyed. “Is there any chance you have some cotton and proper alcohol?” she asked glancing at the bottle she was holding.
“In the cupboard” he said. “Under the sink” she opened the two doors and took a white box. “Wow, complete service” he smiled.
“Yeah, I always have something in case of emergency”.
“K, now stay quiet” she said, when she started cleaning his wounds. He looked at her. “How in God's name did you get hurt like this?”
“Demons—Ouch!”
“Sorry” He kept staring at her.
“Why are you here? I mean, why didn’t you leave?”
She glanced at him “I don’t know…” she started cleaning the wound on his back; the one made by the sword. “Ouch, this is a deeper one; you should take care of this one”
“Yes ma’am.” He said, still looking at her.
“What?” she smiled when she noticed he couldn’t take his eyes off of her.
“Nothing, I was just waiting for an answer”.
“To what?”
“I asked you, why did you stay?”
She threw the used cotton in the trash. “Those things I said… I’m sorry”
“Oh, it’s ok, it’s a gift you have. You can’t help it” he said ironically, getting up.
“No… Spike” she said, holding his arm. “I didn’t mean it… I’m sorry”
He looked through the window.
“It’s almost day; you should leave” he said; then turned around and left, leaving her in the bathroom.

TBC…
ch 3 by theladyofspike
When Buffy left the crypt it was almost day. She was really tired. She had been waiting for Spike for two no three hours, without sleeping.
She arrived home at seven thirty and found Dawn in the kitchen, having breakfast.
“Hey Dawnie” Buffy greeted.
“Hey” Dawn didn’t look at her. “Willow made me the breakfast. I have to go to school now.” She picked up her bag and left out for the front door.
“I…” Buffy tried to apologize but Dawn didn’t hear to her.
“Buffy, where were you?” Willow asked appearing in the kitchen.
“Patrolling… all night.”
“That’s weird. These days you have been patrolling all the night until dawn. Is there something we need to worry about?” Willow asked her, lying on the marble.
“Nah… nothing impossible to kill”.
she thought.
“Oh c’mon Buffy, you can tell me.” Willow smiled. “I know!” she suddenly said.
Buffy fell her face turning pale. “You have a new boyfriend.”
“Oh” she breathed. “Well, I…”
“Oh I knew it!! What’s his name?”
“Huh?”
“What’s his name?” Willow repeated, waiting for an answer.
“No, Willow… I don’t… I’m not… Oh, I don’t know” she sat on a bench.
“What’s going on Buffy? You know you can tell me”
“Well… I…”
“Is it Spike?”
“WHAT??”
“I’m kidding, I’m kidding” she laughed. “Of course he could never be Spi…”
“It’s Spike”
Willow, still smiling, tried to assimilate what she had just heard. Then she looked at her friend.
“It’s Spike” Buffy repeated.
“Yeah, I think I heard you. Well… Buffy”
“I know, it’s crazy” Buffy rubbed her hair. “I don’t know what the hell I am doing”
“Do you… do you love him?”
Buffy stared at Willow with some tears in her eyes.
“Oh, I don’t know what I feel”
“Oh, Buffy, don’t cry…” the witch hugged her friend. “It’s ok if you love him… I mean he’s not… well, bad anymore.”
“Yesterday…”
“You were with him yesterday??” Willow stared at her with huge eyes. “Please tell me you weren’t with him the day before, and the day before that one, and the day before the other one, and…”
“Yes… I was with him! And God!! I don’t know what I’m feeling or why! Yesterday he left at three in the morning, because we fought, and…”
“You fought?” Willow asked her, not because she was surprised of her friend’s actions, but because she wanted to understand Buffy’s emotions.
“Yeah,” she said as tears began to roll down her cheeks.. “And I told him really nasty things. God Willow, I was so selfish and so mean…”
“What did you tell him?”
“Well, I… I thought it was a mistake what we were doing, and I told him that I had to leave. And then… and then…” Buffy sobbed “He told me I had made many “mistakes” this week and that he liked that and I told him it was because he could never make the difference between something good and something bad…” Willow hugged her and Buffy cried in her friend’s arms. “… and then he got mad and left. And I… I don’t know why, but I didn’t wanna leave. I stayed there ‘cause I was… I was…”
“Worried?” Willow asked.
“Yes, I was really worried” she kept crying. “And then he came back, and he had fought with a demon and he was all hurt and told me to leave. God, it was so horrible what I told him” she looked at Willow “Do you think I’m a horrible person?”
“No, Buffy, you’re not a horrible person; you just made a mistake and he got mad. He has feelings too… even if he never shows them up”.
“Do you think I’m crazy for loving him?”
“Well, I’ve loved a werewolf and well…”
“But Oz was a good person. Spike is a vampire ho has killed…”
“Yeah, in the past, Buffy. But maybe he wants to show you that he’s a new man now. Maybe it was because of that that he didn’t like what you told him. In fact, he knows the difference between something good and something bad. The only thing is that you don’t see it. Maybe you should give him a chance”
“You think he will forgive me? He was really hurt today” Willow shrugged.
“You’ll never know if you don’t try”
Buffy stood up.
"Thanks Will," she said as she got up. Turning back she looked at her friend. "Please don't tell anyone about this."
Willow sighed.
“I won’t Buffy; but, if you really love him, you shouldn’t be ashamed of him”
Willow left, and Buffy went to sleep, still thinking about what Will had said.

~

It was almost dark when Buffy woke up. She moved the blankets, still lying on her bed. God, she didn’t know how she was going to do this.
She started thinking… what would Spike like? She suddenly sat on the bed and smiled.
“Gotcha” she stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

~

“Damn thing” Spike said, trying to scratch his wound through the bandage.
“I told you not to scratch” Buffy said, suddenly appearing at the door.
“What are you doing here?” Spike said, glancing at her and still trying to scratch.
“I want to show you something”
“Well, I don’t want to see it”.
She approached to the bed and sat next to him.
“I’m sorry” she caressed his cheek, but he avoided her look. “Hey” she said, moving his face. “I really do. I shouldn’t have said those things”
“No you shouldn’t”.
“I know. Could you please forgive me?”
He sighed.
“Ok, but just becau…” he couldn’t end the sentence because she suddenly kissed him. It wasn’t the passionate kiss she had given him before. This was different. He could feel something different inside her.
“Would you come with me now? I want to show you something” she said, picking his hand. “Can you walk?”
“Yeah, the other day I was too drunk to stay on my feet.” She smiled, hugged his waist and passed his arm over her shoulders. He stared at her. Was she Buffy? Was she his Buffy? The Slayer he had always known?
“Slayer…” he said, looking at her suspiciously.
She just smiled but didn’t say anything. They walked out of the crypt and passed through the graveyard.
“Where are we going?” he asked, still staring at her.
“You’ll see” she said, smiling. She hugged him even tighter.
“Ouch” he complained, due to her gesture.
“Oh, sorry, did I hurt you?”
“No” he said; he couldn’t take his eyes off of her. “I’m fine”.
They kept walking until they arrived to the beach. They walked on the sand and Spike saw a few meters away, a fire blazing against the darkness. There was a red blanket close to it, and a basket.
“Buffy, what is this?”
“Well” she said smiling. “I thought you’d like it”
He smiled with the side of his mouth.
“I love it” he cupped her face on his hands and kissed her, really softly.
“I’m glad” she said smiling. “Come”
They sat on the blanket and stared at the moon, and they made love softly, like any other couple in love.
“I love you” he said.
“I love you too” she smiled. He couldn’t believe it… all those years to listen to those words… “I really do” she kissed him. “…and when we finish this date…”
“Date?” he smiled.
“Yeah. Well, when we finish this amazing date… I’ll tell everybody I’m in love with you” she kissed him. “I love you” she said and he kissed her. “I’ll always love you”.

The End.-
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=3785