Dreams and Secret Passions by Magan
Summary: What would happen if Spike and Buffy shared the dream from Out of My Mind?
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 11009 Read: 4140 Published: 09/14/2003 Updated: 09/14/2003

1. Chapter 1 by Magan

2. Chapter 2 by Magan

3. Chapter 3 by Magan

Chapter 1 by Magan


Title: Dreams and Secret Passions


Author: Magan and Patty Anne



Disclaimer: Joss is the brilliant one that invented these characters.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Spike had been sleeping in his chair when suddenly, there were noises echoing from around his crypt. He opened his eyes, and realized someone was banging at the door. As he got up to answer, it flew open and Buffy walked in.



"Should have known it's you," he said. "Been nearly six hours."



"Well, it would've been less if I wasn't busy cleaning up your mess."



"MY mess? I just borrowed the doc. The mess is yours, Slayer. Yours and the boy's."



"I'm done."



She grabbed the stake that had been in her back pocket and walked towards Spike, who looked surprised to see it.



"Spike...you're a killer. And I should've done this years ago."



He looked her in the eye. "You know what? Do it. Bloody just do it."



'What?" Buffy asked, stunned.



"End...my...torment. Seeing you, every day, everywhere I go, every time I turn around. Take me...OUT...of a world that has YOU in it!" He tore his shirt off and threw it to the floor. "Just kill me!"



Buffy stared at him, then raised her stake and lunged. Spike winced at the thought of becoming dust before his very eyes, but Buffy seemed to be having second thoughts. They looked into each other's eyes, wondering why they were always fighting when there could be so much more!



Suddenly, Spike grabbed her by her arms and kissed her passionately. To her own surprise, she returned his kiss. It only lasted for a moment, until

Buffy pulled away, bringing her hand up to her mouth. They stared at each other, panting, wanting more. The stake was gone from her hand, nowhere in sight.



Slowly, Buffy removed her hand from her mouth and it dropped to her side as she moved closer to Spike. She snaked both arms around his neck, pulling him to her, kissing him. The kiss quickly became deeply passionate.



Spike brought her closer to him. He began kissing her cheek and leaving

a trail of butterfly kisses down to her neck.



"Spike...I want you," Buffy said, panting.



"Buffy, I love you," was his muffled response. He quickly pulled back as

Buffy stared at him. "God, I love you so much."



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



He sat up in bed with a gasp. He looked at the girl lying next to him. "Just Harmony."



The dream came flooding back to him. "Oh, God, no," he said, with a look of disgust. "Please...no."



He was panting in horror. No, this can't be. I can't be in love with the Slayer. She hates me. I hate her.



Harmony rolled over on him. Annoyed, he pushed her off, and she rolled over on to the floor, still asleep.



"Bugger this. I'm outta here."



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Buffy bolted straight up in bed, panting. She looked around, making sure she was in her room, and not in Spike's crypt.



When the dream came back to her, she shuddered. "No. No, not Spike. EWW!" She pushed the sheets down, and noticed something else. Something she wasn't quite expecting. "I'm wet?! EWW!"



She removed her damp underwear and stuffed them in her clothes hamper, then grabbed a clean pair from her drawer, and a towel. She crossed the hall to the bathroom, trying not to disturb Willow, who was sound asleep.



She pulled her hair up into a ponytail, placed the towel on the hook, then undressed and stepped into a hot shower. As the water cascaded over her body, she kept thinking back to that very real dream of Spike. For a vampire, he's okay...no, he's totally hot.



Her sex began to throb as she thought about the dream. She needed release, and began touching herself. Soon, she was begging out loud, asking Spike for more, screaming his name when she began to come.



Leaning against the wall, she heard someone come into the bathroom.



"Buffy...you okay?" Willow asked sleepily.



"Um...yeah. I'm just fine," Buffy lied. She was still reeling from her orgasm and was a little embarrassed.



"I woke up, and the light was on, but you weren't there. I...I heard screaming from in here, and I ran as fast as I could. I thought something had happened to you. Why are you in here?" Willow was curious as to why her friend was taking a shower in the middle of the night, when they'd both gone to bed at the same time. "Did you go out and patrol?"



Willow...I wish you wouldn't ask me so many questions. I hate lying to you.



"I...um...had a nightmare and I...just needed to take a shower." Boy that sounded lame. Buffy rolled her eyes. "I'll be done in a minute."



"Oh, okay. I'm going back to bed." Willow didn't quite believe her friend, but she shrugged it off. It was past three a.m., and she had an early class in the morning. "Goodnight," she said. Turning on one heel, she went back to their room.



Buffy turned off the shower, stepped out, and grabbed her towel. She dried off and dressed, then went back to bed.



She tossed and turned. All she could think about was her dream. "Forget this." Pushing the sheets off again, she pulled on a pair of jeans and her shoes. On her way out, she grabbed Mr. Pointy. She was in the mood to stake a vampire...a certain vampire. She wasn't going to allow herself to feel anything more than loathing for him.



When she walked out of the building, she sensed Spike's nearness. "Oh, good. Time for some ass kicking."



Spike has been making his way up the walk when he saw the Slayer. "We're gonna have this out right proper." He wasn't about to let some stupid dream dictate how he felt about her. He hated her with a passion, and that was it!



As soon as they were close enough. He looked her up and down. "Slayer!"

He stopped right in front of her, almost nose to nose.



"Spike!"



He could feel her warm breath on him, and he grew painfully erect.



"What the hell are you doing here?" she asked.



"Out for a stroll."



"Not here you're not," she said snidely, holding on to her stake so tightly that her knuckles turned white. "I've got slaying to do, so get out of my way!"



"Playing hard to get, heh?" he teased her.



"What part of "GET OUT OF MY WAY" don't you understand?" Buffy walked around him.



He sniffed the air. Oh, Slayer is wet...for me. He smiled as she walked away from him.



Spike was looking for a fight, and a fight he was gonna provoke. He placed one hand on her shoulder, and she immediately grabbed it and flipped him over on to the ground.



"Don't touch me." Secretly, she wanted him to touch her. His touch sent shivers all through her body.



Buffy watched as he smiled mischievously. He's up to something, she thought, keeping her stake firmly in her hand.



"Aww...Slayer. Is that the best you've got?" Spike rose to his feet, taunting her. He could tell he was having an effect on her, the same as she was having on him. And, as much as he didn't want to admit it, he felt something for the girl.



"Spike, go home!" Buffy started to walk away again. She wanted to touch him, to kiss him, but she pushed that feeling back. She wasn't going to let

Spike do this to her. Not a soulless creature like him.



"...And miss all the fun, not bloody likely," Spike whispers in her ear as he slaps her ass.



Buffy took a deep breath as the sensation turns her on, and she wishes he'd do it again and again, but she wasn't about to let him know that.



Spike sensed that she was quivering under his touch. He wouldn't mind showing her a thing or two. She had walked away from him, bringing him out of his reverie. He followed.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



He was still walking behind her, like a lost puppy, and it began to annoy her. Turning around, she punched him in the nose.



Spike stumbled back a little. "Bloody hell, woman! You broke my nose!" He felt his nose, checking for blood. I'm getting to her. I know I am, he thought, watching her from beneath lowered eyelashes.



"Good! Maybe that'll teach you to stop messing with me!" Why did I say that? I don't want him to stop. I don't want him to go.



"I see, ya wanna fight?" Spike punched her in the face. Buffy reeled back, dropping her stake. He waited for her to regain her balance, and then struck her again, knocking her to the ground.



Buffy swept her foot underneath him, and he fell to the ground beside her. She grabbed her stake, straddled him, then waited with it hovering over his heart.



Spike really believed he was about to turn to dust. "End...my...torment. Seeing you, every day, everywhere I go, every time I turn around. Take me...out of a world...that has you in it!" He tore his shirt open, exposing his chest.



Buffy had to admire it, but she didn't want him to know that!



"Just kill me!"



He hadn't realized what he'd been saying, but Buffy was startled by it. "What did you just say?" She eased up on the stake.



"End my torment...bloody hell, that's what I said to you in my dream," Spike said, slapping his head as he remembered where the speech came from.



"Oh, God." Buffy rubbed her temples. "How could we have had the exact same dream?"



"What, now?" He propped himself on his elbows, and she slid down, feeling his erection. She ground herself against it, and he let out a moan. Buffy held back her giggles.



"You said that exact same thing in my dream," she told him.



"That's not possible."



"So, what does this mean?"



Spike licked his lips, and leaned forward to kiss her. She didn't protest, which made him very happy. He only broke the kiss so she could breathe.

"This," he whispered huskily.



Buffy moaned. "Spike...I want you. Now!"



"Right here, love?"



"Anywhere." She wrapped her arms around him, and pulled him into another passionate kiss.



Spike stood up, holding her tightly, still kissing her. He crossed the quad into the trees, wanting a little privacy for their first time. Their lips parted so she could take in some air, and he removed his jacket and laid it on the ground.



The slayer and the vampire undressed quickly, then stood naked in front of each other.



"Exquisite," he breathed.



"I didn't know you knew words like that," Buffy teased.



"Come here, you!" Spike ignored her teasing words and enveloped her in another passionate kiss, lowering her to the ground. He moved from her mouth to her neck, nuzzling her. His lips traveled down to her breasts, sucking and biting each nipple, leaving marks on her skin as she moaned in pleasure.



"Spike...please...need you now."



Spike smiled, and continued his way down her stomach, leaving butterfly kisses all over it.



"Now, Spike....now!"



"What do you want?" he asked with a sly grin.



"Want you inside me."



"Plenty of time for that, love."



He knew what she wanted, and he returned to her breasts.



"Oh, Spike...please!" She rubbed her knee against his groin.



He wanted her as badly as she wanted him, but he also wanted to savor this moment as long as possible, since he didn't know if it would ever happen again.



The vampire came out of hiding and bit down on her breast, licking and sucking it until it was dry. A moan escaped her lips. She had to have him now.



He could tell she was going over the edge soon. "Now, now, Slayer...all in good time." His human face returned. He spread her legs, and she felt sure he was going to enter her, but she was mistaken.



Sliding his finger into her, he rubbed and teased her with it. "Hot...and wet."



"Spike...!"



He started pumping his finger back and forth, in and out, slow and fast. "Oh, Spike! Faster...faster...faster!" she cried.



He continued his ministrations until he felt she was about to come, and then removed his finger. Buffy whimpered at the loss of his touch, but he smiled and lowered his head, then began licking her until she was near orgasm again...and stopped.



"Spike! Stop teasing me....I need you!"



He reached down and positioned himself, then entered her. Not all the way, though, still playing his teasing game with her.



Buffy grabbed him and pulled him down into a kiss. It had been too long since their last one. Their mouths opened and their tongues began to duel.



He entered her a little more, but she needed him all the way in. She began clawing at his back, urging him on, and then wrapped her legs around him, pulling him in deeper.



"Faster! Harder, Spike!" He did as she asked, moving faster and harder, doing it all for her.



"Oh, Buffy....so hot, so wet...for me. Ohhhhhh...yes!"



He pumped in and out of her, going as deeply as he could with every thrust. Pulling completely out once or twice, he then rammed back in all the way, burying himself in her tight warmth.



"Oh...SPIKEEEEEEEE!" Orgasm hit Buffy hard, and she screamed her pleasure into his ear.



His vampire emerged once more as he was nuzzling her neck. He bit her in the same place that Angel and the Master had once bitten her. This sent

Buffy over the edge completely, feeling Spike drink from her, until he knew it was time to stop.



"Oh...Spike!"



"Buffy! I...I love you!" he said as his released his seed into her womb.



"Spike...Spike, I love you, too." The sound of those words thrilled him. Buffy hadn't realized that she'd said them, but he knew. He'd heard everything she'd said, and he wouldn't let her forget it. Ever.



They fell asleep that way, with him still sheathed inside of her. Hours later, they were woken up by a cat that jumped on Spike's back, startling them.



He quickly withdrew and jumped up off of her. Buffy rolled over and grabbed her clothes, dressing quickly.



"Where you going, love?"



"This never happened," she replied coldly.



"The hell it didn't!" Spike grabbed her and kissed her, but she pulled away.



"It...Never...happened!" she repeated, then turned and ran off, leaving him there, still stark naked.



"Bloody hell," he muttered. "That woman's gonna be the death of me."



Laughing a little, he dressed, and then slipped his duster on. He dreaded the idea of returning to Harmony, but she probably didn't even realize he'd been gone. Stupid bint's probably still sacked out on the floor.



Spike had a huge grin on his face. He wasn't ever going to forget this night. As he walked home, he began to realize that it must have been their secret passions that had brought them together. Someday, it would happen again, and he could only hope that day would come soon.



He fished around in his pockets for his cigarettes. Lighting one, he took a long drag before resuming his trek home.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Buffy closed the door behind her, and leaned against it. "Oh, my God," she whispered. It had been so damn good with him. How was she going to live without more of it? "Oh, God," she moaned again.



She could feel the passion flare in her all over again, but she ignored it.

Kicking off her shoes, she crawled into bed.



"Buffy?"



"Yeah, Will?"



"Did you go patrolling?" Willow asked, half awake.



"Yeah, I did." And THEN some.



Willow went back to sleep, satisfied with Buffy's answer.



The slayer took a deep breath, and sighed. She closed her eyes, and the events of the night quickly replayed in her mind.



Buffy realized now that Spike was her secret passion. She'd wanted him all along. That was what the dream had been telling her. Someone, somewhere, had thought up this cruel trick to make her see.



"Thanks a lot," she said sarcastically. "I really wanted this, and I couldn't come to terms with it. Thank you."



She closed her eyes, and drifted into an exhausted sleep.



TBC
Chapter 2 by Magan
Title: Dreams and Secret Passions


Author: Magan and Patty Anne



Disclaimer: Joss is the brilliant one that invented these characters.


Summary: What would happen if Buffy and Spike shared the same dream from the episode Out of My Mind.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



It had been a week since their secret rendezvous and Buffy couldn’t stop thinking about it. He was in her system. She craved him like Spike craved blood. Simply put, she wanted him badly, again and again. About the only time she got up, was to go to the bathroom, eat, and come right back to the dorm. She hadn’t even slayed this week, and everyone was starting to get worried.



Buffy hadn’t told anyone about her night with Spike, and wanted to keep it that way, but Willow, she had other ideas.



“Buffy, come on, tell me what’s on your mind,” Willow pleaded. “I know something happened.” It must have to do with Spike, ‘cause you called his name out in your sleep. Willow held back a giggle. “You’ve been off in your own little world since early Monday morning.” A little smile crept up on Buffy’s face, which intrigued Willow even more. “This is definitely a tingle moment.” Willow was definitely excited. She thought for sure that Buffy was going to spill.



“I-I-I can’t.” Buffy’s face reddened with embarrassment. Willow had been sitting on her bed and she crossed over and sat next to Buffy.



“You can trust me; I’m not gonna say a word. Now what’s the what?”



Buffy looked at Willow, she didn’t want to lie to Willow, but she just couldn’t talk about it. It happened between her and Spike and those were the two people in the world that was ever going to know about it. “I’m sorry Willow. I can’t. I really would like to tell you, but...I can’t. Please understand.”



Before Willow could answer, there was a knock at the door. Willow smiled and rose to her feet. She walked over to the door and opened it. There stood Tara, Willow’s girlfriend.



“Hey honey,” Willow greeted her with a kiss and a hug and Tara quickly responded.



“I-I w-wanted to s-see if you wanted to g-go to the B-Bronze?” Tara asked stuttering and smiled meekly.



“Sure,” Willow looked back over at Buffy, who had been in her own little world. Willow wasn’t sure what to feel about her friend. “Buffy, would you like to go with us to the Bronze?”



“Um...no...You and Tara have fun, I’m just gonna stay here.” Buffy pulled her knees to her chest and held on tightly. She was thinking of the things that Spike did to her. She wanted him again...now in fact, but she’d made the mistake of telling him it never happened. It could never happen. Oh god...why did I do that? I want more. I have to have him...How am I going to live without the sex? It was hot, damn hot. Him...I can’t live without him...Oh god, did I just say that? It’s true! I can’t, but I wonder how he feels about this?? Probably was just a good shag to him...Wait, didn’t he say he loved me?? Oh god, he did...I said...I said... Before she could finish the thought, Willow brought her back from her reverie.



“If you’re sure?” When she’s ready, she’ll tell me. I’m dying to know.



“Huh? What...Yes, I’m sure, “Buffy said avoiding Willow’s gaze.



“All right.” Willow turned to Tara. “Let’s go, then.” The girls left, shutting the door behind them.



Once it was safe, Buffy smiled. “Spike, I need you now!”



********

Spike had been sitting his big lumpy chair in his crypt, watching TV, although he was just daydreaming. He was thinking about making love to Buffy again. He had the taste of her and she was in his system. He craved her the same way he craved blood.



He didn’t know feeling like this would make him want her even more, every minute of the day. He had to see her again, kiss her again, and be in her again. He wanted to go slowly and savor the taste of her. Spike went to move into a move comfortable spot, and became painfully aware of his erection. He needed release, and wanted it to find it in Buffy.



Harmony had come up from their bedroom, and noticed that Spike had been in the same spot all day long. She went over to him.



“Spike-y, what’s the matter?” She asked, hands on her hips.



No response, so she bent down in front of him, turned off the TV, and looked him square in the eyes. “SPIKE, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING IN THAT THICK HEAD OF YOURS?” She snapped her fingers in front of him.



“Bloody Hell, HARMONY,” He hissed.



“Spike-y, what are you doing?” Harmony asked, changing her tone.



He leaned forward, grabbed the back of her neck, and planted a chaste kiss on her lips. Oh Buffy he thought to himself. Harmony didn’t think twice, she snaked her arms around his head. She was ready for a good fuck, especially when she noticed his raging hard on.



A few minutes later, he pulled back. “No, no, this is not right!” He pushed her away. I only want Buffy. I love Buffy.



“Spike, what’s the matter?” She whined. He’s never pushed me away before. Wonder what his problem is??



He cringed. Oh do I hate that whine of hers.



Spike rose to his feet, walked over to the hole in the floor, and jumped down into his bedroom. He walked over to one of his many boxes, ruffling through them for a few minutes and then pulled something out. “Ah-ha.” He pulled out a stake, stood up; put it in the back of his pants. Harmony peering down the hole, wondering what the hell her Spike-y was doing. He then crossed the room, climbed up the ladder.



“Spike?” Harmony questioned as he climbed off the ladder. She didn’t like what was happening. He was being to quiet. Harmony began to feel uneasy.



He smiled wickedly, and pulled out the stake.



“WHAT??” Harmony began to back away in fear. She tried to run away, but Spike’s quick reflexes caught her wrist. “What are you doing? Let go of me?” She tried to pull herself out of his grip, but he was unusually stronger than her at that very moment. “Spike, please! Let go! I’m serious. You’re scaring me.”



“It was fun while it lasted, heh, love?” Spike smiled wanly. Sure sometimes she could be fun, but most of the she annoyed the hell out of him. Stupid cow could never take no for answer.



“Spike, stop it. Let me go.” Harmony tried pulling away, but it was no use. She knew it her end was in sight and she stopped fighting. “If you’re going to do it, just do it. End it now.” Harmony tensed slightly and closed her eyes, waiting for the stake to pierce her heart, and dust her.



A few minutes had passed, and nothing. She slowly opened one of her eyes, and Spike was still standing there with the stake hovering over her. Then she opened the other eye. He had a wide grin on his face. Harmony was confused. Was he or wasn’t he? Then it happened. Spike lowered the stake to Harmony’s heart, stopping mere inches from dusting her.



“Spike?” Harmony said scared. Why is he scaring me like this? He’s never done this to me.



“Get the hell out. Don’t let the door hit in you in the arse on your way out!”



“B-But Spike-y. I thought we had something special!”



“You silly bint, get the fuck out here now!” Spike was really getting upset with Harmony, more so than usual. Stupid bint. Never did listen to me. Always doing what the hell she wanted...Why did I ever choose her as me mate?



“Spike, what is your damage?”



“What’s my damage? I’m tired of you. Now leave. Just get out of my unlife...Or I’ll stake you!” He rose the stake up in the air, ready to dust her.



Harmony didn’t stay and find out. She ran out in the crypt, looking back to see if Spike would follow, but he just standing in the door watching. The next thing she knew, she had tripped, fallen on something hard. Once she realized what she’d done, she said, “Oh, look what I done.” Poof, she was dust.



“Finally, I don’t have to hear that incessant whining of hers,” Spike laughed evilly, placing the stake in the back of his pants, walking away.



******

Late that night, Willow returned to the dorm room with Tara, assuming that Buffy was with Riley or out on patrol. The phone began to ring. It rang and rang and no one got it. Willow unlocked the door, opened it to see Buffy lying on her bed, still. Tara and Willow both looked at each other confused.



Willow hurried over to Buffy and Tara walked in and sat down on a chair at the desk. “Buffy. Why didn’t you answer the phone?” Willow asked a little irritated. When Buffy didn’t respond, Willow picked up the phone. “Hello.”



“Hey Willow, is Buffy around out on patrol?” The voice on the other end asked.



“Hey R-I-L-E-Y.” Willow said, hoping it would get Buffy’s attention, or even a reaction out of her, but nothing. Buffy had a glazed over look. “Buffy’s right here, hold on.” She sat down on the bed next to Buffy. “Buffy, Riley’s on the phone. He wants to talk to you.” Willow placed a hand over the receiver, and all Riley could here was a muffled conversation.



Buffy looked up at Willow, “Huh?”



“What’s wrong with you? Why are you acting like this?”



Buffy couldn’t tell Willow that she had another amazing dream of Spike. Of all people Spike. Buffy couldn’t still believe it. The things he does to her in her dreams. If Willow and Tara only knew, they’d think she was a bad, bad person.



If Willow and Tara hadn’t showed up; she would have seriously masturbated right there. Imagining Spike was with her. Touching her. Stroking her hair. Suckling and nibbling on her breast. The things he does with his tongue. Ohhhhhh! Just thinking about Spike makes me come. I want him more now than I ever did. Buffy didn’t want to wait any longer.



“Earth to Buffy.” Willow snapped her fingers in front of Buffy.



“Huh? What?”



“Riley is on the phone.”



“Oh,” Buffy said before taking the phone. “Hi Riley.”



“We had a date tonight...Dinner...Remember?”



“Oh, Riley, I’m so sorry. Something came up and I totally forgot.”


I can’t believe she just lied to her boyfriend. She’s been here all day, Willow thought as she got up and walked to her girlfriend.



“It’s ok honey. You want to make a sweep over the cemeteries and then go back my place?” Riley said into the phone.



“Sure,” Buffy responded listlessly. She had Spike on the brain.



“All right, give me about 15 minutes, and I’ll be over there in a few.”



“Sure thing, I’ll be here.” She clicked the phone off.



“Buffy, why don’t you tell me what’s really going on,” Willow sat down next to her. It’s got something to do with Spike, I know it.



“Believe me I would tell you if I could, but I can’t.” Spike, come to me now. I need you now. I want you inside of me. I can’t stand it any longer. I...I...was....wrong. I don’t care if anyone knows. I want you!!!



“Does this have something to do with Spike?” Willow asked with a big grin on her face.



“W-why do you s-say t-that?” Buffy stuttered. More shocked than anything else.



“Oh, a little birdie told me,” Willow smiled as she looked over at Tara, who was giggling.



“Oh Will,” Buffy sat up. “I did something really...Oh, I don’t know how to say it...I guess there’s no other way to say it. I slept with Spike.” Buffy closed her eyes, thinking there’d be some backlash.



“Oh my god, Buffy, you actually slept Spike?” Willow was teasing her about calling his name out in her sleep, but she never dreamed that Buffy would actually sleep with Spike. I guess it’s a little obvious they were attracted to each other. After all, my spell, my first spell, must have lowered their inhibitions, to reveal what they really felt...Ewww, they must have done...So don’t want to think about that.



“I couldn’t help it. I-I-I had this dream about him, and it turns out he did too.”



“You believe him?” It wasn’t an accusation per say, even though it came out that way. Willow just wanted to make sure that Spike wasn’t going to hurt her best friend.



“Willow,” Buffy stood up. “He’s not like that...Well he is evil and soulless, but that’s not the point. He loves me...And...And I...think I love him too.” Did I just say that?? Did I just admit that I loved Spike?? Oh god, I guess I do. It doesn’t feel weird to say. Guess love makes you do the wacky, she giggled to herself.



Willow was stunned. She was quiet expecting that revelation. “Did she just say that?” She looks to Tara. “Did you just say that?”



“Yes, Willow I did, but please don’t tell anyone, ok. I don’t need anyone finding out. Not even Xander.”



“What about Riley, he deserves to know.” Willow pleaded in Riley’s defense.



“I haven’t decided if I’m going to tell him yet, if at all.” Before Willow could answer, there was a knock at the door. “Must be Riley.” Buffy put on her tennis shoes, grabbed her stake, and headed for the door. She opened it and sure enough Riley was waiting. He bent down and kissed her on the lips. “Mmmmm...Hi.”



“Hi, yourself...Ready?” He wrapped his arms around Buffy’s waist.

“Yep.” She walked out, closing the door behind her.



“I have a bad feeling about this,” Willow said, standing next to Tara.



********

After Harmony’s accidental dusting, Spike went around the crypt and cleared out everything that had belong to her. He didn’t want to be reminded of his mistake with the stupid bint.



Spike had then; put on his silk red sheets, over that a red velvet throw, and tons of different pillows, all different shapes and sizes. It was too beautiful to mess up, so Spike didn’t dare sit on it, until he was with Buffy. He promised himself that their second time would be special.



Spike stopped and stared at the bed. “What the hell makes you think she’ll want anything more to do with you, mate?” He shook the thought out of his head, and continued cleaning up the room, and then placed candles all over the room. Not too many though, just enough to light the room and give off a beautiful, golden glow. The candles were all white and all different shapes and sizes, from long tapers to tiny votives. “There’s something missing...ah roses.”



Spike quickly dashed out to the nearest flower shop, broke in, and walked over to the cooler that held the roses. He smiled. There so many different kinds and colors. He opened the door, took the roses out, and placed the holders on the counter. He proceeded to take twelve long stem yellow roses and rolled them up in a green tissue paper. Spike looked over to the cooler and saw the baby’s-breath and he went back and pulled out a bunch, placing them strategically in the roses. “Perfect,” he said with a smile.



Spike then took more roses proceeded to remove the petals, gently, so as to not ruin the soft petals, and placed them into a zip lock bag.



When he was finished, he placed everything back into the cooler, paid for the flowers that he had taken, and left.



********

Giles had called Buffy on her cell while she and Riley were on their way to the cemetery, to let her know about the vampires such that had been running around, killing people, vampires that could have been taken care of if, Buffy wasn’t “dolling around” as Giles put it. Buffy just rolled her eyes. All she knew was Spike and that’s the only place she wanted to be.



Riley and Buffy had been near a fresh grave, waiting for the vampire to come up from the ground.



Buffy had been thinking about Spike, and Riley had known noticed something was up with her, but he didn’t have a chance to say a word, the new vamp rose from the ground. She waited until the vampire was on his feet before she jumped it. It seemed to over power her for a few minutes, until Riley pulled it off and staked it. For the first time, Buffy really felt helpless, and she hated it.



“What the hell is going on, Buffy. You’re not some frail, helpless girl here.”



It’s you. I don’t love you. I never will. You can’t please me like Spike pleases me. He knows what I want; you’ll never be able to do that for me. “Riley, look, I don’t think our....relationship... is working out.”



“What?” Riley asked, confused. “We were fine last week. What changed things?”



Spike changed things. He’s so hot. He does things to me. Oh god...Wait...She stops, a single chill running through her. Spike’s around. Oh god. “A lot’s changed. I just needed some time to think about it.”



“About what?” Riley asked, crossing his arms over his chest.



“I can’t get into it right here.” He’s near. Come to me Spike. I need you! “We’ll talk about his later.”



Before Riley could say anything more, Spike walked up, nonchalantly. Buffy noticed the flowers he had in his hand. She felt a pang of jealousy. Harmony is going to get those roses. I so deserve those. He loves me.



“Slayer...fancy meeting you here.” Spike looked her up and down. Buffy started to feel her need rising. She had to have him. It didn’t matter where, or who was near.



“Spike,” Riley hissed, holding his stake tight, gripping it tightly. If that bastard tries anything, I’ll stake him right him.



Buffy stood in between Riley and Spike, closer to Spike. Spike patted her rear slightly. She had to restrain herself from kissing Spike, but he was having a major effect on her right there and she knew he could sense it. Riley didn’t even notice that any of this was going on, when Spike positioned himself directly behind Buffy.



Spike had to stifle his laugh when smelled her sweet fragrance. Captain Cardboard don’t know when his girl coming right before his very eyes.



“Look Spike, we don’t have time to deal with thiissssssssss,” Buffy said as Spike pinched her ass.



“What’s the matter, Slayer?” Spike taunted her. She’s letting me touch her. I could do some much to her. So many things. His erection painfully pressing into his zipper. I need to be in her now. I want her. I have to have her.



Buffy took a deep breath and exhaled. The things he does to me, and he’s barely touching me. Ahh. “Just go before you’re dust,” She said.



Spike fondled her ass one more time, smiling wickedly at Riley, strolled off.



Buffy watched as Spike walked back to his crypt. Oh god. Oh god. Oh god, Buffy thought over and over, unhappy at the loss of his touch.



“What was that all about?” Riley asked confused. Buffy slowly turned red with embarrassment.



“Nothing.” She said. “Just go. I’ll stay around here for a little while. You’ve got an early class to do tomorrow, and...We’ll talk after that, ok?” He looked like he was about to argue. “I need some time alone,” she added. “To think about...things.”



“Yeah...all right.” He kissed her on the mouth. When she didn’t respond, he didn’t seem to notice. “I’ll see you tomorrow.”



“Bye.”



Once it was clear, she made her way to Spikes crypt. The door was open, and there was candle light illuminating the room. She noticed the rose petals on the floor that leading her to the bottom portion of the crypt, a path she followed with a smile on her face.



When she came up to the whole, she saw that the lower level had candles illuminating it as well, giving it a warm, romantic feeling.



Spike had trailed the petals all the way to the bed, where he had scattered more of them. “This is so romantic. Who knew he could be so romantic?” She whispered to herself.



She climbed down the latter and when she jumped off, Spike came out of hiding with the yellow roses in hand. She turned around and smiled at him.



“For you, love.” Spike held out the roses to her.



“For me?” Buffy took the roses and their hands touched, sending electricity through them. She brought them up to her nose, closing her eyes as she smelled the sweet fragrance. “Where’s Harmony?”



“Oh I uh...she’s gone.” Spike avoided her gazes, suddenly award she was staring.



“What happened?” Buffy asked, surprized.



“I did it for you, love!”



She jumped into his embrace and wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him into a passionate kiss. He slipped his arms around her, holding her tightly.



He let go for a few minutes to explain and she looked sadly at the lost of his touch. “I scared her shitless, and she ran out of the crypt, and inadvertently staked herself.” He rolled his eyes.



“That’s classic Harmony.” Buffy laughed.



“Forget her!” He held her closely again, kissing her passionately, never wanting to let go of her.



Spike picked her up and carried her over to the bed. He laid her down on the rose petals, breaking the kiss to breathe.



“You did all this for me?” she asked.



“Yes, I wanted this to be even better than our first time.”



“No one has ever done this for me before...I love it.” She kissed him again, then pulled back. “I am so sorry about the last time. I hurt you terribly and I felt so horrible...I wanted you even more, but I couldn’t bring myself to admit how I felt.”



“Shhh, love...I know how you feel.”



“You do?”



“Yes, you told me.”



“I did?”



“I love you.” He kissed her.



“I love you, too.”



Spike slowly removed her shirt, pants, and panties. He brought the panties to his nose and sniffed, smiled mischievously. “This is my souvenir.” He placed them in his pocked; she just giggled and toed of her shoes.



Buffy helped Spike remove his clothing, which pooled at his feet. They stood naked together. He kissed her again, forcefully. Lowering her to the bed, he kissed her, caressed every inch of her soft skin, and then slowly entered her. “Oh Spike...yes!” She moaned wrapping her legs around him to force him deeper.



His pace was slow, and then faster when she begged for it.



Spike withdrew, and then rammed himself back into her, again and again. With each orgasm she experienced, another came over her. It had never been this way with Angel, Parker, or even Riley.



When he couldn’t hold out in another moment, he came, shooting his semen into her womb. As their bodies began to calm, Spike pulled out of her, and held her in his arms.



“So beautiful.” He said happily.



“You’re the beautiful one,” Buffy said. “I don’t know why I ever fought this.”



“S’ok, baby. We’re together now.” He kissed the top of her head and Buffy grinned. She was ready for another round.



Spike, of course, was happy to oblige.



TBC
Chapter 3 by Magan
Title: Dreams and Secret Passions


Author: Magan and Patty Anne



Disclaimer: Joss is the brilliant one that invented these characters.


************



The candles had died down, and all was quiet. Spike lay there on the bed, with the sheets wrapped around his waist. He rolled over, waking up. “Buffy?” He called out. “Bloody hell, she must have gone back to the dorm already.” He sat up and saw a note lying next to him.



Spike,



Last night was wonderful. It was the most romantic thing that anyone has ever done for me. Thank you. I loved every minute of it and I love you.



I don’t know why I ever fought my feelings for you. I was wrong to even try. You and me...we fit...We’re perfect together.



See you soon. (I hope)







Love always,

Buffy



Underneath Buffy’s signature was a kiss. Spike smiled. He inhaled the scene on the paper. It smelled of her perfume, and the fragrance made him dizzy.



“I think so too!” He smiled again, and placed the note in his nightstand drawer. He looked up at his clock, which read 2:00pm. Spike climbed out of bed, pulled his jeans on, and went up to the top level.



Yawning, he went over to his mini fridge and opened it, grabbed a packet of blood, and poured that packet in the coffee mug. He walked over to the TV and turned it on just in time for Passions. Spike plopped down on his chair, and began watching and sipped at his food.



When the show was over, he headed back down to the bottom portion of the crypt, and put on his shirt, and shoes. Grabbing his duster, he made his way through the sewers to Buffy.



******

Buffy and Willow were on their way back from class together. They were going to stop by there room, eat a little lunch, and then go their afternoon classes.



“So, have you seen any more of Spike?” Willow asked as she opened the door to their room.



“Um...yeah, I have...Last night,” Buffy replied as Willow stopped abruptly in front of her. “Will, what’s the matter?”



Buffy hadn’t realized that Spike was lying on her bed, with his hands behind his head, propping it up, looking drop dead sexy. Willow’s mouth was agape. Gay or not, she could appreciate a good looking man. Buffy stepped around Willow, and saw Spike. She looked at her friend and smiled.



“Willow, you can close your mouth now,” Buffy giggled. Willow quickly shut her mouth, officially embarrassed.



“I...I...I’m sorry for the ogling, Spike.” I can appreciate a good look man, but oh my god, he’s totally hot. Willow quickly shut the door. Bad thoughts. Bad, bad, bad, thoughts. Willow you’ve got a girlfriend. Stop with the naughty vampire thoughts!



“No problem, Red.” He said with sexy smile. Now that was fun!



Buffy dropped her books at her desk, and hurried over to her bed with a big smile on her face. “What are you doing here?” She asked, sitting next to Spike. He pulled her into to his arms, and gave her a hungry kiss. Buffy felt like an inexperienced school girl. The things this man can do to me. Ohhh!



“Can’t I come see you?” He whispered huskily as he was nibbling at her ear.



“Mmmmm Spike,” She breathed. “Did you come here to make love to me, baby?”



“Exactly,” He smirked. “By the way, thanks for the note, love.”



“You’re welcome,” Buffy said seductively.



Willow felt uneasy and decided to speak up. “Um...I’m going to go to class or something...leave you two here by yourselves. I...um, so...I’m going. Now. Here I am...going out the door.” She grabbed her books and escaped. Buffy and Spike were to busy with themselves to even notice that Willow was gone.



Spike leaned back, and Buffy straddled him. Luckily she was wearing a skirt, which was easy access. She unzipped his pants, and stoked his member. Buffy was getting wet just thinking about how he would feel inside of her.



“Ohhh...Buffy,” Spike moaned. She stroked his member harder, and he let out another soft moan. He couldn’t take it anymore. Flipping her over on the bed, ran his hand under skirt, and ripped her panties off, pushing the skirt up and over her waist. Buffy giggled at his impatience.



Spike removed her shirt and to his surprize she wasn’t wearing a bra. Delighted he fondled her breasts. “Love the way you’re dressed, baby,” he teased, pinching the hard peaks. “S’pecially the bits you forgot to put on.”



“I knew you would,” Buffy said with a mischievous grin. Spike removed the rest of their clothing, and gently eased into her. She moaned and panting, crying out his name. “OH Spike.” She wrapped her legs around his waist, so he could go deeper. Spike slid one hand and began between them and began playing with her clit as he pumped harder. She urged and begged him for more. “Faster...Faster...FASTER. OH...yes...SPIKE!” He slid out of her, and rammed himself back into her, over and over, driving them both to the limit of their endurance.



When he knew she was close, he slid out of her, and moved down to her sex. “Spike?” She was a little dazed, but realized what he was going to do next. He smiled before sliding his tongue all the way in.



“Ohh...Spike,” she gasped. As he was tongue fucking her, he kneading her breast at the same time, bringing her even closer to the edge. “Spike... I need you now, baby.” He looked up at her with a smile.



“Mmmm.” He licked the taste of her from his lips.



“SPIKE...please!” She begged.



He crawled back up on her body, and sheathed himself inside her once again. As she wrapped her legs around him for a deeper connection, Spike began pumping hard and past, responding to her pleas.



“I’m gonna come...I’m...Oh...I need to come,” she yelled out.



“Me to, love,” he groaned. “Ahh...yeah...yeah...BUFFY!”



The two blondes come together.



“I wanna stay this way forever,” Buffy said, with a glazed over look in her eyes.



“So do I, love,” Spike kissed and nuzzled her neck. “Forever.”



He rolled off of her, pulled her close to him. A few minutes later, Buffy began to get chilled, and Spike pulled the comforter up and covered them with it, tucking it in snugly around her.



*******

After psychology, Riley was a little worried that she hadn’t shown up. Even though she was the slayer and there would be times when she wouldn’t be able to show up for class, bruised and all, but that didn’t stop Riley from worried that something was wrong.



He hurried to her dorm room, and knocked on the door, but there wasn’t any answer. He was about to open the door, when Willow was coming around the corner and noticed that he was about to enter her room.



“RILEY. Hey, Riley,” She called out to him. Oh god, I hope that Spike and Buffy aren’t in there doing what I think they’re doing.



The door was partially opened, enough to see that Spike and Buffy were in the room, on the bed, totally naked with just a blanket draped over them.



“Oh, hey Willow. Buffy didn’t show up to class today. I’m kinda worried,” He stood there in front of Willow with a concerned look on his face.



“Oh...Um...she’s...out on patrol...Giles called her earlier...yeah, that’s it. He called right as we came home today.” She tried to sound convincing, but he wasn’t buying it.



“Well, if you see her, will you have her call me? We’re supposed to get together and talk...about things,” Riley said sadly.



“Will do,” she said, feeling badly for him.



Riley walked away, and when she knew it was clear, she went into the room. OH...MY...GOD, there they are...totally naked. She blushed. Would you look at that...Spike’s got big old grin on his face. Willow chuckled. She slammed her books down on the desk hard, waking the couple up purposely.



Buffy grabbed on to the comforter and pulled it to her neck to cover herself. “Willow,” Buffy said, shocked. “I...um...wasn’t expecting...you back here.” Buffy’s face was a little flush with embarrassment.



“Yeah, I can tell. I got your assignments from your teachers.”



“Thanks, Willow. You’re a live saver.” Buffy grabbed her top and her skirt, and quickly put them on. Spike just laid there with the comforter draped over his naked body.



“Buffy, conference, over here,” Willow gestured over to where she was standing. Buffy walked over to her best friend, hoping that she wasn’t about to get a lecture from her.



“What?”



“We have a small problem.”



“Tell me.”



“Riley.”



“Yeah, don’t worry. I’ll take care of him.”



“No, you don’t understand. He almost walked in here. I stopped him, but he could have seen inside because he had the door was open enough to see you two lying there.”



Buffy turned white. She quickly turned back to Spike, who sat up when he saw the look on her face. “Slayer, what’s the matter?”



“Oh god.” She felt sick to her stomach.



Spike quickly put his pants on and went over to Buffy, enveloped her in his embrace. “S’ok love. Tell me.”



“It’s Riley. I haven’t...told him about us yet,” she explained.



Spike stepped back from her. “Were you ever planning on telling him?”



Tears began to well up in her eyes. “Yes, I was...I am going to tell him. I want to be with you.” She placed her hands in her face as the tears trickled down her face. “I really want be with you. Please believe me.”



Man, she’s crying. I hate to see her cry. He cupped her chin, brought her up to eye level. “S’ok. Don’t cry. I do believe you. I want to be with you, too.”



She smiled weakly. “Oh baby.” She snaked her arms around his neck, kissing him passionately. He brought her closer to him, holding her tightly.

“I never want to lose you!” Buffy said breathlessly. They began kissing and fondling, leaving Willow a little uneasy.



“Um, guys.”



Buffy and Spike immediately broke the kiss. If Spike face could change colors, it would have been beet red. He was just as embarrassed as Buffy. “Sorry,” they both said avoiding Willow’s eyes.



“Spike, you better go.” She placed her hands on his chest. “I won’t be able to explain why you’re here without your shirt.” She wriggled her eyebrow with smirk on her face.



“You’re right.” He kissed the tip of her nose. “Will I see you tonight?”



“Yes,” she promised, “and this whole thing will be over with.”



Spike kissed her again, and grabbed his remaining clothes, and headed out.



“I love you,” Buffy said.



“Love you, too, Pet.” He pulled the door closed.



Willow turned towards Buffy, who was now over at her drawer, pulling out another pair of panties. “Wow, you two really do love each other. I thought you two were having sex.”



Buffy grinned as she slipped her panties on. “Well, we do that too.”



Willow stopped smiling and got serious for a moment. “Are you going to see Riley now?”



“Yep, on my way there now,” Pulling a brush through her hair. “I’ll be back soon.” She set the brush down and headed out the door. “Bye.” The door slammed shut, leaving Willow with an uneasy feeling.



“This isn’t going to go well.”



*******

Buffy arrived at the frat house shortly after leaving Willow in their dorm room. She rehearsed what she was going to say the whole way there. Riley, we need to go our separate ways. It’s just not working out. I’m not happy. Please understand..Hopefully he’ll get the message. She thought walking in the frat house.



Buffy searched around the room, and spotted Riley sitting with his friends. They had been playing air hockey. She stood up on her toes, waving, to get his attention.



Riley excused himself and headed over to Buffy. “Hey honey.” He kissed her on the lips, but she stepped back before he could deepen the touch. “What’s the matter?” he asked.



“Can we talk in private?”



“You never minded me kissing you in public before!”



“Can we please just go somewhere private? I need to talk to you!”



“Yeah, sure. We can go up to my room.” What is her problem? I can’t kiss her in public now?? They climbed the stairs to his room. Riley opened the door, and stepped aside for her to enter first. He walked in after her, closing the door behind him. “So, what’s up?”



Buffy took a deep breath. “I need to break up with you,” She blurted out. Oh damn, that’s NOT the way I had planed to say it. Shit! He’s gonna hate me now!



Riley sat down on the bed, shocked. She’s breaking up with me. I didn’t think that’s what she wanted. Damn, I wasn’t expecting anything like that. Shit, what am I gonna do? “Oh.”



“I had this whole speech planed and I ruined it. I’m sorry. I never met to hurt you,” she said sincerely.



“Is there another guy?” Riley asked as he stood up.



He knows. He knows. What am I going to say? I can’t very well say it’s Spike. He’ll lose it. I don’t know what to do.



“IS THERE ANOTHER GUY!?” Riley practically yelled, stepping closer to her, and grabbing her by the arms.



“Riley... let go,” She pulled herself away. What the hell is wrong with him? He’s never acted this way towards me.



“Who the hell is he?” He grabbed at her again, hurting her arm.



She slapped him in the face. “You know, I didn’t want it to end this way...I was going to tell you who it was, but now, you don’t get the right to ask me that question. Not after you man handled me.” With that, she stormed out, slamming the door behind her.



“I’m gonna find out, Buffy,” he vowed. “One way..or another!”



******

Buffy ran out of the frat house with tears in her eyes. She’d never felt this bad, even when Angel taunted her endlessly. The only person that would make her feel better, is Spike, and she was headed straight to him.



Buffy ran, not stopping until she made it to his crypt. She stopped at the door, trying to catch her breath, and suddenly the door flew open.



“Buffy, love, what’s the matter?” She looked up into his blue eyes, with tears streaming down her face. He brought her inside the crypt. “Buffy, what’s the matter?”



“I...I went to...Riley, and he didn’t take it well,” she said between sobs.



“What’d he do to you?” Spike demanded.



She just shook her head. “Please, just hold me.”



He quickly took her in his arms. That git is gonna get his arse kicked all over campus. “S’ok, honey, I’m here.” He took her down to the bottom level and laid her on the bed, holding her. Not wanting to let her go.



*******

Riley followed Buffy to Spike’s crypt. To his surprize, the door was wide open. He slowly walked in, and looked around. He saw the hole in the floor, and walked over to it. Peering down, he saw Buffy and Spike lying on the bed together. So that’s what she dumped me for?? Oh he’s gonna pay big time. I will stake his sorry ass. His face contorted with rage, he turned and walked out.



******

Spike sensed that someone was in the crypt, but he didn’t want to them know that he was aware of their presence.



Once it was clear, he looked up at the hole. It was him. The git was watching us! To bad we weren’t fucking. That would set him off right proper. I’m gonna teach him a thing or two on how to treat a lady! Spike continued stroking Buffy’s hair and letting her know that everything would be all right.



******



Riley was fuming. He had never been so very angry before in his entire life. The one person he trusted, not to mention loved, had burned him big time, or so he thought.



“Damn vampire. He’s gonna get what’s coming to him!”



He was going to kill Spike, and the consequences be damned. He went right to Buffy’s dorm, kicked the door in, and went straight to her closet door. He opened the weapons chest, and riffled through it. The crossbow seemed as though it had been calling out to him. That’s it. I can inflict some pain on the bastard! He picked up, and cradled in his arms, smiling. Spike watch out, ‘cause you’re never gonna see it coming..



Riley turned and headed out the door.



*******

Willow had gone out. She thought that Buffy would be ok and that she’d be with Spike, so she had met up with Anya and Xander. They all decided to check to see if Buffy had returned to their dorm. They never expected to bump into Riley coming out of her room.



“Riley,” Willow was surprized to see him. Her eyes then traveled down to the crossbow and the door that had been kicked in. “Oh god Riley, what are you going to do??”



“To kill a certain vampire,” He said stoically, gripping on the crossbow tighter.



“RILEY...no, you don’t want to do that.”



He wouldn’t listen, and he just brushed passed her.



“Oh god, we’ve gotta help Spike,” Willow said, turning to the others. “We’ve got to help Spike!”



“Why?” Xander inquired. “It’s just Spike. It’s not like he can hurt anyone. He can’t even pick flowers.” Xander was amused with himself. He thought for sure that the girls would laugh at his joke.


“Xander, stop it, we’ve got to help him,” Anya said concerned. “Then we can have lots of sex and I can have many, many orgasms.” She beamed from cheerfully.



“Anya, what have I told you about talk of sex in public places?”



“Forget about that, we need to hurry,” Willow cut of Anya’s answer.



“Again, why don’t need to save Spike? What’s so important about Spike anyway?” Xander grumbled.



“It’s a long story, and we don’t have time to get into it,” Willow replied.



Xander rolled his eyes. “But why, it’s just Spike!” He whined.



Willow looked over at Anya and pleaded with her eyes and Anya understood, shaking her head. “Come on Xander, I’ll tell you on the way.” The girls pulled a reluctant Xander with them.



********

Buffy had finally fallen asleep. Spike gently got up, grabbed his duster and climbed up the latter. The door had still been open and to his surprize to see that it was after dusk. Spike left the crypt, only to be stopped by a crossbow bolt hitting him mere inches from his heart.



His game face came forth and he scanned the cemetery. “Riley!” Another bolt came flying at him, and he quickly ducked out of the way. “Bloody freakin hell!” He rose to his feet again and pulled the first bolt of his chest,



Riley stepped out of the shadows. ‘SPIKE!” He hissed.



“Well, well, well...if it isn't Captain Not-so Courageous," Spike sneered. "Tired of picking on a girl half your size?"



“Can't believe I missed," Riley replied cooly.



“You missed?? I highly doubt that. I think you’re just trying to inflict some pain first...you know, before you try for the kill," Spike said, his voice tinged with sarcasm..”



“You guessed it in one, Spike."



Before Riley could raise his weapon again, Spike came at him. Riley never saw him coming. Spike grabbed his neck and squeezed. Riley didn’t waste time; he hit Spike with the barrel of the crossbow, knocking him down.



“You wanker, you broke my bloody nose!” Spike muttered, wiping the blood off his face.



“Poor Spike-y is in pain. What a shame,” Riley grinned.



Spike rose up to Riley’s level, smiled, and punched him hard in the face. Riley crumpled to the ground. Spike punched him again and again, waiting for the agony to explode in his brain. Riley’s nose was obviously broken, but that didn’t stop Spike. He hated Riley with a passion and he was going to let the asshole get away with treating his woman like shit.



Spike was so involved with punishing Riley; he didn't even notice the three people running towards them.



“SPIKE...STOP!” Willow yelled. Spike didn’t listen. He was to busy kicking and hitting Riley to a bloody pulp, still not fully aware of the fact the chip was obviously misfiring.



“What’s wrong with this picture?” Xander asked confused.



“Oh, god...his chip isn’t working,” Willow cried. That caught Spike’s attention, and he stopped beating up on Riley. He looked up at Willow, Xander and Anya, and whipped more blood of his face.



“You want to tell me why Spike is beating the living hell out of Riley?” Xander asked Willow, confused.



“Xander, look,” Anya pointed towards Buffy, who had been standing in the doorway of Spike’s crypt.



Xander still didn’t catch on. “Buffy! Spike’s beating on your boyfriend. I THINK it’s time to slay, don’t you?”



Anya slapped him on the back of the head. “Ow, what the hell did you do that for?” Xander was rubbing his head as he watched Buffy face. She displayed a myriad of emotions, and he wasn’t sure if she was upset that Spike was beating the hell out of Riley, or if she was worried about Spike.



Anya rolled her eyes and exhaled in frustrated. “You can’t see it? Look harder!”



Buffy stepped closer to Spike, as he moved closer to her, regaining his human visage. They embraced, and Xander suddenly realized what was going on.



“Oh...eww...Spike and Buffy...That is so wrong!” Willow elbowed him in the stomach. “Ow, will you two knock it off?”



“Xander and Anya, take Riley to the hospital.” Willow ordered them with an air of authority she didn't usually display. Xander and Anya helped Riley to his feet.



“Ok, Riley, you’re gonna be all right,” Xander shot Spike a nasty glare, and but Spike and Buffy only saw each other.



Willow stayed behind for a moment, and when she realized she wasn’t needed, she followed the others.



*******

Buffy stepped back, looking him in the eyes. “Baby, what happened?”



“I went to look for Riley, but found me first. Bugger shot me with two bolts, but I was only hit with one. ” He showed her the wound on his chest, near his heart. “I guess after he hit me in the face with the crossbow, and broke my nose, I bloody lost it, and I started hitting him.”



“The chip must be malfunctioning,” Buffy said. “That’s why you were able to hit me the first night.”



“Oh baby...I’m sorry about that.” Spike pulled her close, and kissed her fiercely, only breaking it for her to breathe. Buffy smiled and held on tight as he picked her up in his arms, and carried her into his crypt, kicking the door closed with his foot.



“I love you, Spike.”



“I love you too, Slayer.”



The End
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=531