The Ocean by Camille
Summary: Buffy and Angel arrive in LA where he hopes to become an actor. After a successful audition, Angel decides to ditch Buffy and go out on his own. Spike is a wealthy character actor with six women in his life--four after his body and two after his money. When he finds Buffy sleeping in his yard, his life goes from complex to absolutely crazy.
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 9901 Read: 4719 Published: 11/18/2004 Updated: 11/22/2004

1. Homeless by Camille

2. Drucilla by Camille

3. A Dog and a Slut by Camille

4. Faith by Camille

Homeless by Camille
Buffy sat alone in a tiny hotel room on Malibu beach waiting for Angel to return. She'd wanted to spend time at the ocean, having never seen it before, so Angel had booked them into this hotel even though it was a long drive to Hollywood. Now he'd been gone for three days and she was beginning to get worried, especially since her money was almost gone and Angel had the rest of it. She was just getting dressed to go down to the beach when the door opened and he walked in with a nervous grin on his face.

"Hi Buffy," he said sitting down on the bed avoiding her loving gaze.

"Angel, I've been so worried. Did you find any auditions? Where have you been?" She asked sitting down next to him and wrapping him in her tiny arms. Angel moved away from her and gently pulled her arms from his shoulders.

"Yeah, I've had a callback actually. In fact I have an appointment soon with a possible agent," he said standing up and moving nervously towards the door. "I need to go, for good Buffy. I met a girl who's helping me out and I'm going to crash at her place."

"Wha--What are you saying Angel? I don't understand!" Buffy said walking towards him, trying to take him into her arms once again.

"I have to go Buffy. Here's twenty bucks for food. I always told you this was temporary." Angel tossed the bill onto the bed and quickly slipped through the front door. Buffy quickly followed, walking behind him out into the parking lot.

"Angel, please. How can you leave me here alone. I know I've never been worthy of you but--Please Angel, just stop and look at me!" Buffy pleaded, tears beginning to stream down her face as the realization of what was happening began to sink in.

"I can't take care of you anymore Buffy. You're going to have to look after yourself from now on." Angel jumped into the car and ripped out of the parking lot, leaving the dazed girl watching him speed down the PCH to leave her behind. She collapsed onto the cement and began to wail until she felt an arm pull her up and sit her on the curb. She continued crying as she heard a voice speaking to her from far away.

"Check out time is at ten miss. I realize this is a bad time, but you're going to have to gather your stuff up and go if you can't pay for the room." Buffy looked up at the blurry outline of the manager in the morning sun. She wiped the tears from her eyes and took the hand that he offered her and got to her feet.
She walked back to the room in a daze and began pushing her few belongings into her backpack. She still couldn't believe what was happening. Where should she go? She'd spent all of her money on the trip down from Butte. Oh God--what was she going to do? She looked at the twenty dollar bill Angel had left her and a wave of anguish slammed her in the gut. She ran for the bathroom and heaved up everything that was left in her stomach from dinner the night before. When she came out of the bathroom she grabbed the bill without looking at it and shoved it into the pocket of her jeans, then shouldered her pack and headed out the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Spike got up and left Cordelia sleeping in bed. He hated it when she stayed the night because as soon as she woke up she'd come out and start bitching at him about how much she could improve his place if he'd let her move in with him. Like that would ever happen. She was fully aware that he had five other women he slept with just as often as her, liked better than her, and besides, he enjoyed his house just as it was. He loved to sit in his rickety old chair--that Cordelia had tried to throw away twice--and gaze out at the beautiful hills to the distant ocean. Best place in the world to enjoy a morning smoke. Perhaps he'd head down to the beach today as soon as Cordelia left. If she did leave--Bloody annoying woman. He hoped she had work to do or he'd have to find some excuse to kick her out. The girl was determined to own his ass. She knew Spike was far richer than his lifestyle let on but Spike knew that she knew and what she didn't know was that she would never get anywhere near his money. Never. 'Why in the hell did he sleep with the stupid bint', he wondered to himself as he got up to go get a cup of coffee. He liked that Faith chick a lot better. A fantastic lay and gone before he woke up in the morning. He'd have to give her a call next weekend. She was definitely more his style but she was often out of town. There was always Harmony. The girl had a fantastic body but that voice--

"Spike!" Cordelia's yelled out onto the patio.

So much for my peaceful morning Spike thought, taking another drink of his coffee and settling back into his chair.

"What Cordelia?" he yelled back, making no effort to hide his annoyance.

"There's a filthy homeless person sleeping out by your shed. I'm calling the cops." Spike heard her pick up the phone and begin dialing. He got up from his chair and headed over in the direction of the shed. There were lots of homeless people who lived out in the hills but most of them were harmless.

"Cordy! Put the phone down. I'm going to go talk to him, there's no need to get the cops involved. He hasn't done anything." Spike said as he walked past the bedroom window. He could see Cordelia inside talking to someone on the phone and gesturing wildly with her arms. 'Too late,' he thought to himself as he moved up to the side of the sleeping man. 'He looks more like a young boy.' Spike reached down and gently shook the sleeping figure and then stepped back in shock when the figure turned over revealing the sweet face of a tiny young woman. She was still sleeping, but her nose twitched against the dirty blanket she was wrapped in. Spike stared at her, not sure what to do, when he heard Cordelia stomping towards them across the lawn.

"The cops are on their way. Did you wake him up? They said to just leave him and they'll take care of him." She said and then stopped when Spike blocked her way.

"It's just a young girl, Cordelia. I don't want to frighten her when she wakes up so please just--

"HEY, WAKE UP. YOU'RE ON PRIVATE PROPERTY AND THE COPS ARE ON THEIR WAY," Cordelia bent down and screamed into the girl's face. Buffy awoke with a start and looked up in fear at the faces above her. She leapt to her feet and started to run, horrified that she'd been caught sleeping in someone's yard and they'd called the police on her. She took off towards the hills, dropping her blanket when it got caught on a bush. She'd made it to the trail that she'd followed the night before when she felt an arm grab her from behind and stop her. She struggled to get away but the arms wrapped around her were too strong so she finally gave in.

Spike picked up the tiny girl in his arms and carried her back towards the house. She continued to struggle against him but she was so weak and exhausted that she couldn't put up much of a fight. He looked down at her as the tears began streaming down her small face, leaving a trail in the dust that covered her skin. He tried to assure her that everything would be okay, and that he would send the cops away but she continued to cry, looking away from him in shame. Buffy tried to speak at one point, but all that came out of her dry throat was a pathetic sob so she decided to just remain quiet. He'd said that he wouldn't hand her over to the cops, but she was still afraid. If only she could have gotten away from him.

Spike carried the girl into his house, walking past Cordilia, and set her down on the couch. That moment the doorbell rang and Spike went to get it. Buffy looked on in fear as the cops clomped into the entry way and looked in her direction, but they were quickly blocked from her vision when the blond man stepped in front of her.

"It's okay officers. The girl didn't do anything, she was just sleeping. I'm sorry we called you," Spike said firmly.

"Fine with us. Get lots of runaways out here by the beach. If she causes you any more trouble here's the number of a shelter," the tall officer said as pulled a card out from a binder and handed it to Spike. They both walked out the front door with a friendly wave and Spike closed it behind them. Cordelia turned towards Spike with a baffled look on her face.

"What are we supposed to do now? Give me that card for the shelter," she said with her hands on her hips. Buffy stood up and made her way towards the door. She wanted nothing to do with a homeless shelter. She was better off on her own until she could find a job.

"I-I'm sorry I was sleeping in your yard. I didn't mean to. Thanks for not handing me over to the cops. I'll just be on my way now." She said before she felt the blond man's hand on her arm holding her back gently.

"Wait, you're in no condition to leave pet. At least stay and have some breakfast." Buffy slowly turned towards him at the offer. She knew she should go but she hadn't really eaten anything but candy bars for the past five days and real food was hard for her to turn down at this point.

"SPIKE, I am so not eating with her. She's filthy!! Are you crazy!!!" Cordelia said walking towards the phone with the card for the shelter in her hand. "We'll drop her off at the shelter and be rid of her."

"Cordelia, I think you should go home now!" Spike said through gritted teeth.

"What! You're kicking me out so you can fix breakfast for this filthy--thing??? Fine, I'll go. I don't' want to catch TB or something from hanging around here," she sneared grabbing her purse and keys before heading out the door without turning around. As soon as she was gone Spike let out a sigh of relief. Buffy looked down after hearing Cordelia's words. It was true, she hadn't bathed since she left the hotel two weeks before. She must look and smell awful. She'd lost her pack when some teen boys had started chasing her, so she was wearing her only clothes. No wonder no one would hire her for a job. She must look disgusting.

"Now, what can I cook you for breakfast luv?" Spike said, guiding her back towards the couch. Buffy sat down but refused to look at him. She felt so humiliated in front of this man, but she wanted the food so badly she was forcing herself to stay.

"Anything you have. I'm not picky," she said quietly, her eyes glued to the floor. Spike reached out and took the girl's hand in his own and guided her down the hall.

"What's your name?" Spike asked.

"B-Buffy," she stuttered.

"I'm Spike," he said with a friendly smile. A sudden panic gripped her that he was taking her to his bedroom. Why would he want to have sex with her? She was so dirty and that dark haired girl was so beautiful. Even clean and well dressed Buffy knew she was nothing in comparison to the woman who she assumed was Spike's girlfriend. Her trail of thoughts stopped and she looked up at him in fear when they arrived in front of a close door.

Spike looked down at Buffy and was shocked to see the terror in her giant green eyes. Then he realized what was wrong and opened the door.

"Why don't you take a shower while I cook us breakfast. There are towels under the cupboard and one of my girl friends is about your height. She left some clothes here a while back. Let me get them for you," he said disappearing into another room down the hall and then reappearing with a pile of clothes. Buffy exhaled in relief. Not that she would have minded having sex with Spike in exchange for food at this point. He was incredibly good looking and she'd been faced with worst prospects over the past two weeks. But she was weak and filthy and the whole idea was just too overwhelming to even think about. Besides, she laughed to herself, it was absurd to think he'd be interested in her. He was way out of her league. He looked like he could be a movie star or something.

Spike went back down the hall to start cooking. 'One of my girlfriends,' he cursed himself. 'What the hell was she going to think of him.' He had a feeling the girl was hungry. She had that look in her eyes of someone who hadn't eaten in a long time. He pulled a package of turkey sausages out of the freezer and a dozen eggs from the fridge. He'd make her a right feast, he thought to himself smiling as he pictured her eyes when she got out of the shower. Those eyes. Those huge, green, innocent eyes looking up at him. Spike shook himself and went back to cooking breakfast. Last thing he needed was another woman to add to his list of trouble.

Buffy got out of the shower and looked in the mirror. She hadn't really looked at herself since she left the motel. She looked thin and very tan from being outside so much. She pulled on the clothes that Spike had given her and they fit perfectly. She hadn't felt so good in a long time. She carefully cleaned up the bathroom with her towel and walked out into the kitchen where the air was filled with the most wonderful smells--her stomach growled in anticipation and Spike turned around to face her.

'My god she's so cute,' was the first thing he thought when he saw her standing there in Darla's clothes. Then he realized he was staring and smiled, waving her over to the dining room table that was stacked with pancakes, sausages, eggs, muffins and everything else Buffy had been dreaming about for the past few weeks. She sat staring at the food with a wild look in her eyes. She reached up and wiped her mouth, paranoid that she was drooling.

"Go ahead and start, I'll be over in a minute. Do you drink coffee?"

"Oh yes, that would be wonderful," Buffy said smiling like a little girl in a candy store.

They both sat and ate in a comfortable silence. Spike watched amazed as the tiny girl put away the mountain of food on her plate. Buffy blushed when she realized she must look like a pig, but she was so hungry she couldn't stop herself.

"It's all so good. I must look a big glutton," Buffy said with her mouth full. Spike smiled at her and shoveled some hash-browns onto her plate.

"When was the last time you ate?"

"Like, real food? A couple weeks ago," she said, a wave of sorrow overtaking her as she thought of Angel. Spike noticed her saddened expression and avoided asking her any more questions.

An hour later nearly all the food was gone and Buffy realized it was time for her to go.

"Thank you so much. That's the best breakfast I've ever had in my life," she said standing up and gathering her dishes together. "Can I help you clean up?" She was hoping he would say yes so she could hang around for a few more minutes. She hated the idea of leaving, Spike had been so kind to her.

"No, I can take care of this but Pet--"

"I'll return the clothes later, when I get some more. I-I'll be sure and clean them too," she said, worried he was going to make her change back into her smelly clothes.

"Oh no, you keep them. Darla has plenty. What I was going to ask is where are you going now?"

Buffy started walking slowly towards the door. She wanted to avoid talking about the fact that she had nowhere to go. She felt embarrassed about it.

"I'm going to look for a job. I've wanted to apply at a cafe down the road actually, and now that I'm all clean I just might have a shot at it," she said smiling at him appreciatively.

"That sounds good, but until you do find a job why don't you stay here with me." Spike watched her carefully, bracing for any sign that she might not accept so he could look for another excuse to get her to stay. He wasn't sure why but he couldn't let her go, not just for her sake but for his as well.

"You've already done so much for me Spike, I couldn't--"

"I have a guesthouse out back. It's very private. You could live there until you figure things out," he said softly, praying she would accept.

Buffy looked at him in shock. He was offering her a place to stay? 'Take it! Take it!' a voice whispered to her in the back of her head.

"Okay. But I promise I'll pay you rent as soon as I have some money and I can do work around the house. Or I can just stay out of your way," she said nervously biting her lip, her eyes once again riveted to the floor.

Spike wanted nothing more than to take this tiny girl into his arms and protect her with a fierceness he'd never felt before. The feeling baffled and frightened him.

"I just want to see you get back on your feet pet, and no I don't want you doing any work around the place. You'll be my guest," he said, taking her arm and guiding her out the back door so he could show her around the guest house.
Drucilla by Camille
Drucilla was on top enjoying the intoxicating pleasure of Spike's fabulous cock. She swayed her lithe body in a slow rhythm, throwing back her head and groaning as he thrust up into her. God, she wished she could fuck him like this all day. She looked down at her Spike--so lovely he was--laying back on the bed. His beautifully muscled chest arching up every time she rocked him. Lips parted and eyes closed. One sculpted arm circling her ass while the other played with her clit. Then she noticed something out of the corner of her eye--someone was out in the back yard. She could see a slight shadow in the distance moving. Who could that be? She smiled wickedly and then leaned back, grabbed the cord, and whipped the drapes open. Spike sat up on his elbows with a look of terror on his face but Dru pushed him back down onto the bed, continuing to ride him.

"Who is that girl out watering flowers by the guest house Spike?" she asked with a glint in her eye.

"Dru, let me up. Buffy might see us!"

"She already has. Who is she?" Drucilla stopped moving and folded her arms across her chest.

"A homeless girl, I found in the yard last week. She's renting the guest house. Now, please, close the drapes or--" Dru grabbed the cord and whipped the drapes closed. She bent down and planted a passionate kiss on Spike's lips writhed against him. Spike gasped at the feel of her.

"She's very pretty, her golden hair catches the light," Drucilla snarled as she pinned Spikes arms above his head and began riding him ferociously until she threw back her head and screamed out her orgasm. Spike followed not far behind, his body quaking beneath her as he spilled himself into her.

"Dru, how could you do that?" Spike hissed, rolling off the bed. He was angry that he hadn't been able to get up before, but once he got entwined with Dru it was nearly impossible to free himself until they reached completion.

"I've been asking you to let me have the guest house for a year now as my studio--"

"Buffy needed a place to stay pet. She was homeless and hungry--"

"Then why not take her to the pound," Drucilla spat, getting off the bed and slipping her dress over her head.

"She's very sweet Dru, and she'll stay there as long as she needs to." Spike yelled out as he headed down the hall towards his study. Spike was angry with her and he knew it would be useless to argue. Trying to reason with Drucilla only whipped her up into a bizarre frenzy where nothing she said made any sense and she lashed out at him. He just needed to hide for a while until she left.

'Looks like daddy found himself a new toy,' Drucilla sulked as she opened the drapes again. The girl was gone but the abandoned hose was still spraying water into the yard.

An evil smile spread across Drucilla's face. "Perhaps I'll go talk to this new flower."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buffy had never dreamed of having such a beautiful place to live. It was more like an old world cottage than a guest house, with hard wood floors and a big river rock fireplace. The back had a covered porch with the most beautiful climbing rose she'd ever seen sprawled like a lazy cat across the roof. It was beyond perfect. The only place Buffy had ever been able to call home was her mother's tiny, dark apartment where she'd never been welcome. She slept on the couch when her mother would let her and on nights when her mother had a man over she'd have to crash at a friends house. A true home was something she'd never imagined for herself. It all seemed so unreal to her as she stood outside watering the flowers. She turned to spray some poppies when she saw Spike and one of his lovers through his bedroom window--naked.

"Oh my God!" she cried dropping the hose. She tried to turn her eyes away but they stayed riveted to the face of the woman riding Spike. She had the most wicked smile plastered on her lovely face. Buffy finally tore herself away from the shocking scene and ran inside her new home. She slammed the door and shot to the bathroom where she proceeded to puke up the lunch that Spike had made for her only an hour and a half before.

'What are you thinking Buffy. He's just having sex with one of his many--Oh God, my stomach feels like it's going to fall out. You have no chance with him. You have no chance with him--ever-ever-ever! Get that through your brain! She chanted to herself as she stared at her reflection in the mirror. A few minutes later she heard a knock at the door and she went to get it.

"Why hello there luv." It was the woman she'd seen through the window on top of Spike. Her stomach dropped.

"Hi, I'm Buffy," she said with a big, forced smile. Drucilla simply looked at the girls hand with raised eyebrows, then took it limply in her own and walked into Buffy's house.

"I'm Drucilla, Spike's girlfriend," the beauty said narrowing her eyes at Buffy.

'One of many,' Buffy thought to herself as she met the woman's glare.

"I wanted to apologize for scaring you earlier. I heard something in the yard and it frightened me."

"That's okay. Spike should have told you I was back here," Buffy said, waving Drucilla over to a chair. "Can I get you something to drink?" Buffy asked and then kicked herself. She wanted the woman to leave and here she was offering her a drink.

"Spike told me he found you in the yard. He felt so sorry for you that he decided to let you stay--said you looked like a stray dog that had lost its way."

"He...He said that?" Buffy asked, her face coloring in shame at the woman's words. 'He feels sorry for me--like a lost dog.'

Dru smiled at seeing the sadness spread across the young girl's features.

"Don't worry, Spike just loves taking in lost creatures and feeding them. But don't be surprised if he gets tired of you soon," Dru drawled in a lazy voice as she traced the pattern on Buffy's chair with a sharp red nail. "So don't get too comfortable."

The Brunette then stood up and sauntered towards the front door.

"So nice to meet you, Bunny," she said sweetly before closing the door behind her.

Buffy stood in silence for a moment trying to get her thoughts in order. Perhaps this woman was right, she shouldn't get too comfortable or rely too much on Spike. He obviously did get bored with things quickly--he had a different girl at his house nearly every day. Buffy was beginning to wonder when she'd see the same one twice. She needed to get a job and quickly so she could get out on her own. She owed Spike so much for rescuing her but she didn't want to become a burden to him. With that thought she grabbed her coat and headed out the door to look for a job.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Spike sat in his study with his head in his hands. The idea of Buffy seeing him having sex with Dru made him feel sick. She was so sweet and innocent, out watering the flowers while he's inside banging away at Dru. That was bad enough but then to think that she actually saw them--it made his stomach turn. When had his life gotten so complicated? For several years now he'd enjoyed having many lovers but lately the stress was unbearable.

What he really wanted to do was to spend more time with Buffy. For the past week his greatest joy had been cooking for her and watching her laugh at his dumb jokes. He felt so at ease around her and there was an innocence to their relationship that was refreshing. Not that he didn't find her extremely attractive, he often found his eyes wandering down her shapely, tan legs and lingering on her pert breasts--but what did she think of him? He knew it couldn't look good having so many different women hanging around all the time. But maybe she sensed their connection as much as he did...

"My William, can I come in," Dru's voice sing-songed through the door. Spike looked up as the door opened revealing the tall beauty.

"I went out and talked with that Bunny girl. Very sweet thing she is. I wanted to apologize for our little show," she smiled slithering into his lap.

"What did she say," Spike asked, trying not to give away how concerned he was about her answer.

"The girl just loves your cooking." Spike smiled gently at this information. The little thing could really eat.

"But she did mention that she thinks you quite the little slut. She wants to find another place to live so she won't have to witness any more of your wild romps, you naughty boy," Dru said leaning over to lick his cheek. Spike stood up bring Dru with him and headed into the kitchen to grab a beer. After hearing that he needed a drink. 'So that's what she thought of him. A slut," his eyes darkened at the idea. 'Perhaps she was right but he didn't need to hear it put that way,' he thought as he drained the beer in one gulp and tossed the bottle carelessly into the recycling bin. 'If she was going to judge him like that perhaps it would be best if she found another place to live.'

"Dru, lets head out and grab some dinner," Spike said sliding his arm around her waist.

"What about the starving little puppy out back," she pouted.

"She'll just have to figure out something on her own tonight," he ground out, annoyed that he'd been cooking for the ungrateful girl all week.
A Dog and a Slut by Camille
After getting back from dinner, Spike lay awake thinking perhaps Dru was wrong, maybe Buffy had been joking or just jealous when she'd called him a slut. If she were jealous that would mean she was interested in him. He smiled at the hopeful thought and vowed he'd talk to her the next morning and find out for himself what was going on in the girl's head. With these calming thoughts he'd fallen asleep and dreamt of making love to her, slowly and gently. He sighed aloud as he felt himself sinking himself all the way into her tiny body and kissing her beautiful pouty lips and then drawing himself out again. Her green eyes staring up at him with so much love and passion. He awoke when he came in his sleep, his hand still gripping his hard cock. He rolled out of bed and shuffled to the bathroom to clean himself up. Never had he felt so connected to a woman during sex and it wasn't even real.

The only times Spike had ever touched Buffy were hugs and casual brushes of her soft skin--but each time it had felt so amazing and electric. The mere thought of having her entire naked body pressed against him made him feel dangerously hot. He stared at himself in the full length mirror and began stroking himself again. He leaned over and squirted some lotion into his left hand and began rubbing it up and down the length of his cock. He made his way back to his empty bed and imagined Buffy straddling him, her golden hair falling in soft waves down her back as she arched her golden body above him, pushing out her perky tits as she sank her beautiful pussy down onto his aching cock and then drew herself up again with a gasp. He imagined running his hands up her slender waist to cup her breasts, and then pulling her down so he could take them into his hungry mouth and devour them as she continued to ride him faster and faster, pumping her hips against him and squeezing with her thighs until her beautiful, sweet face glowed with her oncoming orgasm. Spike arched his hips up and slammed into her, reaching down to tease her clit, driving her over the edge as she twisted her body against him.

"So beautiful, my Buffy." he cried out as his cock erupted into his hand. "My Buffy," he sighed to himself again as he came down slowly and then gently drifted into an untroubled sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Spike woke up the next morning feeling more relaxed than he had in a long time and made a great big breakfast. He then walked out to Buffy's guest house and knocked on the door. Her heard her footsteps and then the door swung open to reveal the tiny girl who was dressed in flannel pyjamas with her hair tumbling around her face in a wild mess.

"Morning Buffy," he smiled dreaming of the day when he could wake up next to her and see her like this. All cute and sleepy. "I made you some breakfast if you'd like to join me."

Buffy smiled and was about to accept--she was starving--when she remembered Drucilla's words from the previous day. It hurt that Spike thought of her as a stray dog that he needed to feed. She looked down in shame and shook her head.

"I think I'll skip breakfast Spike, I have to get going to a job interview," she said quietly and then closed the door.

Spike felt his heart crack in two. She wouldn't even look him in the face! And the coldness of her voice confirmed every word Dru said--Buffy thought Spike so beneath her she wouldn't even join him for a cup of coffee. 'What a self righteous bitch,' he seethed as he walked back to his house and grabbed the phone. 'She thinks I'm a slut fine. I'll show her a slut.'

-------------------------------------------------------------


Harmony had taken great care in getting ready for her date with Spike. She was dressed in black stiletto heels and a tight red dress. Her hair and makeup were perfect. 'Spikey will absolutely drool when he sees me,' she smiled to herself as she made her way up to the front door. She knocked, smoothing her dress with her perfectly manicured hands and checking her makeup in a compact one last time. After several moments the door opened to reveal a barefoot Spike in jeans with no shirt.

"Hey Harm, come on in," he said hardly looking at her. "You're a little overdressed for a bar-b-que. I wasn't planning on going out," he said as he walked back to the kitchen where he was preparing a salad.

"Oh I know, Blondy Bear, I just felt like getting all girlied up for you," she bubbled following behind him. 'He has such a nice ass,' she giggled to herself as they made their way towards the kitchen.

"Dinner's just about ready, here's a glass of wine. Why don't you sit out on the patio and make yourself comfortable," Spike said dryly.

Harmony gasped as she stepped outside. It was beautiful! Spike had placed candles all over the patio and fixed up a sort of outdoor bed with silk sheets and pillows. Beside this was a romantic table set for two.

"Oh Spikey! I'm glad I dressed up! This is the nicest restaurant in town," she squealed, jumping up and down and nearly falling over in her ridiculously tall shoes.

"I'm glad you like it," Spike smiled, pushing a fork into the New York steaks on the grill. "Looks like the steaks are done so why don't you have a seat," he said while shoveling them onto a plate. He was lifting the last one up when it fell from his fork and tumbled off the grill onto the ground. 'I'll clean that up tomorrow,' he thought to himself as he took the food over to the table and set it down.

-----------------------------------------------------

Buffy watched from the upstairs window of her house as the beautiful blond came out onto the patio and squealed in glee. 'I guess he does like blonds,' she thought to herself sadly. Then Spike came outside dressed in nothing but jeans and opened the top to the grill. She wasn't sure which made her want to drool more, the sight of him shirtless or the wonderful smell of food. She gulped, realizing that she hadn't eaten since the lunch he'd made for her the day before, most of which she'd puked up when she saw him screwing that mean brunette.

She regretted turning Spike down for breakfast that morning. She hadn't had any luck finding a job and she was exhausted and starved. Unfortunately Spike lived out in the hills and the only places within walking distance were a few cafes and shops, none of which were hiring. If she had a car she could commute to Santa Monica where she was sure to find some work.

"It smells so wonderful," she sighed, staring out her window at them. She had a sinking feeling he wouldn't ask her to join them. The table was only set for two and he had lit candles all over the patio. Not to mention there was a sumptuous bed made up right next to the table, which made her nervous, but perhaps it was just for lounging after dinner. It was obviously a romantic evening for two. She was just about to close the drapes to get a glass of water when she saw a steak drop off of Spike's fork and tumble onto the grass.

"Please leave it! Please leave it!" she whispered and sure enough it worked. Spike left the steak on the ground and went to sit across from the blond at the table. "Oh thank you," Buffy said closing her eyes and sinking back onto her bed. 'I really am turning into a stray dog,' she thought to herself as tears welled up in her eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------

After dinner Spike led Harmony over to the outdoor bed and psyched himself up to put on a good show. No lights were on in the guest house, so Harmony didn't even suspect that anyone was watching, but Spike knew. He could see Buffy's tiny face peak out at them every now and then. He layed Harmony back onto the pillows and proceeded to peel her skin-tight dress off of her.

"Oh Spikey!" Harmony cried out to his annoyance. He'd get through this fine as long as she kept her mouth shut. Her voice had the power to scare off even the horniest man's erection.

"Harm, lets be very quiet now, okay?" He said gently as he pulled her thong down her long legs and began massaging her thighs. He then began at the tip of her toes and kissed his way up her legs. He'd just reached his destination when Harmony's entire body started to twitch and she let out a cry like a beached porpoise.

"WAAAYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAA!! OH YES--SPIKE! YES! YES! You just drive me crazy Blondy Bear! MORE!" she cried pushing Spike's face roughly down into her snatch. Spike frowned and started circling the idiotic woman's clit with his tongue as she screamed out her pleasure like a banshee. 'Why in the hell couldn't faith be around tonight,' he thought to himself as he brought Harmony to another scream filled orgasm. 'Someone's going to think I'm out here murdering the bint,' he sighed, hoping that his neighbors were gone for the evening.

----------------------------------------------------

Buffy watched Spike make love to the blond woman out on the patio. She left the lights off as it got dark to make it seem like she'd gone to sleep and tried to hide behind the drapes, but she could have sworn that several times Spike looked up to make sure she was there. Buffy's breath caught in her throat as she watched him kiss his way up the blond's legs and bury his face in her sex. The woman began to scream like a wild animal and Buffy, never having experienced this sort of attention from a man, was mesmerized.

Why would he want me to watch this?,' she thought to herself. 'First the brunette through the window and now this. Why did he want her to see him having sex with his lovers? Probably just to let her know that she'd never be one of them. But then she'd never given him any indication she wanted to be. Was he trying to make her jealous? No, it was all just too extreme. He must just want her to leave. Yes, that made sense. He was trying to drive her away,' she thought sadly, standing up to pace the floor. 'But where will I go! Oh god. I knew he'd get tired of having me around but I had no idea it would happen this quickly.' Buffy spent the remainder of the evening going back and forth between sobbing uncontrollably and trying to make a plan. In the end she decided she'd stay in the guest house until he directly asked her to leave. She needed more time to find a job and there was no way she'd have any chance of getting one if she was homeless again. She'd just have to pray he let her stay a while longer.

Buffy finally let herself fall asleep until her hunger awoke her a few hours later. She rubbed her eyes and looked out the window--Spike and his blond were long gone. Buffy walked outside and carefully made her way over to the grill. She bent down and ran her hands through the grass until she found the meat that Spike had dropped earlier in the evening. She then ran back into her house and quietly shut the door behind her.
Faith by Camille
Anya and Cordelia sat at a cafe on Third street in Santa Monica. Cordelia was doing all of the talking and Anya just said "oh" and "really" every now and then to keep her going.

"If only that stupid girl hadn't shown up in his yard. God! You should have seen her! And the smell. It was like she hadn't bathed in like, forever!" Cordelia sneered, taking a tiny sip from her coffee. "If only he'd call me. He's just so good looking and he has soooooo much money and it means nothing to him. He really doesn't seem to care about money at all! I'm always trying to get him to replace his old ratty furniture. I've even tried to throw some of it out to force him to go out and buy something new, but he drags it all out of the trash and puts it back in the house," she sighed. Anya nodded in understanding. "Do you know he keeps like, twenty thousand dollars in a gym bag in his bedroom closet!" Cordelia whispered with a disgusted look on her face.

"No way!" Anya snapped to attention. "Really!"

"Yes! I wonder how much he's really worth. I know he comes from a very wealthy family."

Cordelia continued talking on for several minutes but had lost Anya's attention with the mention of the money in Spike's closet. 'It would be so easy!' she thought to herself as Cordelia continued her rant. 'He lives out in the hills. Someone who won't even buy new furniture would never invest in a security system.' she smiled slyly as she formulated a plan.

--------------------------------------------------------

Faith was speeding down the highway on her way to Spike's house. She'd gotten back from New York and heard his message on her answering machine. They'd agreed to spend the evening together though Spike had insisted she come over to his place. She felt more like heading out to dinner but if he wanted to cut to the chase, that was fine with her.

Up ahead on the road, Faith noticed a lone figure out walking. She was about to speed by when she noticed it was a young girl. Figuring her car must have broken down, Faith pulled over ahead of the girl and got out of the car smiling so she wouldn't freak her out.

"Hey, do you need a ride?"

"Oh that would be so amazing," the tired girl said holding out her hand. "I'm Buffy by the way."

"Faith," she said grabbing the girl's hand and shaking it. "Where you headed?"

"Up the road about another mile. It's a big place with tropical plants everywhere. You can't miss it."

"Spike Giles place?" Faith asked with a surprised look on her face. "I'm headed there myself."

"Oh" Buffy said softly, realizing that Faith must be another one of Spike's many women.

"Hop in," Faith said getting back into the drivers seat. "So are you and Spike screwing?"

"No," Buffy squealed, the color rising to her cheeks. "I'm staying in his guest house until I can find another place to live."

"Oh, the guest house. That's been empty as long as I can remember. Nice little place, why do you want to leave?" Faith asked, trying not to sound too curious.

"I just feel in the way," Buffy said looking down at her hands. Faith looked over at the small girl, noticing how sad and pale her face was. Buffy glanced at the dark haired beauty and felt a sudden need to unburden herself of all her thoughts. The girl seemed kind and Buffy hadn't had anyone to really talk to lately.

"He's been feeding me for the past two weeks, because I don't have any money, and I--I don't blame him for getting tired of having to take care of me all the time. I need to look after myself. I realize that but it's so hard to find a job around here." Tears welled up in Buffy's big green eyes. She tried to hold them back--she hardly knew this woman--but she was just so tired and frustrated and this was the first kind thing anyone had done for her since Spike gave her a place to live.

Faith looked over at the emotional girl and felt compassion overwhelm her. This didn't sound like Spike! He wouldn't view a helpless girl like Buffy as a burden. He was one of the most generous people she knew! There must be more to the story--she'd have to ask him about it.

"Are you and he...involved," Buffy asked timidly, trying to regain her composure after almost breaking down in front of a complete stranger.

"Yeah, off and on. We have a great time in bed together and that's about all there is which is fine with me. There's only one way Spike likes getting in deep with women, if you know what I mean," she said turning to Buffy and giving her a roguish smile. Buffy laughed, she'd just met Faith but she already liked her. She seemed pretty straight up and Buffy appreciated that. She just hoped she didn't have to watch Spike having sex with her. She'd be careful to avoid looking out her windows that evening.

"So you and Spike haven't gotten it on together?" Faith asked casually. Buffy face turned bright red and she turned to look out the window so Faith wouldn't see.

"Oh, no. He doesn't see me that way. At first I thought he did but I was wrong. I mean, he's really hot. I would if he asked me to, but, he's just letting me stay because he feels sorry for me," Buffy said quickly, glancing at Faith out of the corner of her eye to see the dark haired girl's reaction. She couldn't believe she'd just said all that to her. Faith smiled at Buffy and laughed.

"Are you kidding? You're totally his type. Cute little blond. This whole situation sounds so weird. Have you talked to him at all?"

"Oh no, he's made it very clear to me that he doesn't want me around. I try not to bother him. I stay away most of the day so he won't have to see me at all." Buffy said, fidgeting nervously in her seat. "And please don't bring any of this up with him. I--I don't want him to think I'm ungrateful for what he's done for me."

Faith looked at the tiny blond with a troubled expression on her face. None of this sounded like the Spike she knew. There had to be an explanation for what was going on.

She pulled the car into Spike's driveway and the two women got out. Buffy thanked Faith for the ride and turned to walk away when Faith stopped her.

"Hey B, I'll keep an ear out for any work in the area. And if I hear of anyone who needs a roommate I'll let you know okay," she said with a bright smile. Buffy nodded her thanks with tears in her eyes and then slowly made her way around back towards the guest house like a prisoner headed back to her cell. Faith shook her head and walked up to the front door, determined to find out what was going on.

------------------------------------------

Spike watched Buffy walk across the lawn towards the guest house. She had her head down and she walked quickly to avoid having to deal with him. 'Fine,' he hissed going to the fridge to grab another beer. He'd gotten home from a meeting an hour before so he'd be there when Faith arrived, but he'd kept an eye out for a glimpse of the little blond who, despite his best efforts, still starred in all of his dreams at night. So he watched, hungrily, for even the briefest glimpse of her because that all he got these days--quick flashes of blond hair as she came and went from his guest house. She always hid her face which pissed him off to no end. He felt like busting the door down and forcing her to look at him. Perhaps he would. She was living in his house so he had every right! He was just about to head out to confront her when he heard a knock at the front door. He opened it and Faith walked inside, tossing her jacket on a chair and then wrapping him in her arms. She hadn't seen him in a while and she was in the mood for a good, hard screw.

Spike responded to the girl immediately, pressing his mouth against hers savagely as he ran his hands up and down her slender waist.

"Did you miss me baby," Faith whispered in his ear as she grabbed his ass and pulled him up against her. Spike loved the aggressive way Faith went after him--and all men she wanted for that matter. Faith was lust on legs and he wouldn't have her any other way.

"I always miss you," he ground out, spinning them around and shoving her back against the wall where he proceeded to rip her shirt down the front and toss it aside carelessly. Faith arched her back and thrust out her large, round breasts as Spike began licking them through the lace of her black bra. He reached up and pulled down the cup on the left one so he could attach his hungry mouth to her hard nipple. Faith groaned and threw back her head, writhing against the wall as she felt him rip off her bra and throw it aside so he could have full access to her tits. He held her firmly against the wall as he attacked them with his mouth and fingers, sucking, licking and squeezing them until he felt her knees begin to weaken and he scooped her up in his arms and carried her into his bedroom, tossing her into the middle of his silk comforter. He watched the beauty pant as he peeled off his shirt and pants, her eyes lingering on his bare skin as it was revealed. Then he climbed onto the bed and grabbed her jeans, pulling them slowly down her long legs and throwing them aside. He smiled when he looked down and realized she wasn't wearing any under ware. Faith raised her eyebrows at him and gave him a playful look.

"You inspired me to give it a try," she laughed, raising up her foot to trace the curve of his shoulder. Spike smiled and covered her foot with his hand, then reached down and grabbed the other one, placing it gently on his other shoulder. He then ran his hands down her smooth calves, bending down to place wet kisses on the back of her knees.

"I want you to fuck me hard Spike, from behind," Faith purred as she watched him kiss and caress her legs.

"Oh really," Spike smiled at her as he continued his slow, sweet attentions to the insides of her thighs.

"Pin me up against the wall, over there," she said pointing to the headboard of his bed, "And sink yourself into me in one hard thrust. Then just pound and pound until I'm screaming," she said in a low whisper.

Spike continued softly caressing her legs as his tongue began to sweetly explore her wet folds. He listened to Faith's words and felt himself harden even further--the girl liked it rough and Spike loved to give it to her that way--but at the moment he was lost in a fantasy with Buffy. He buried his face deeper between Faith's legs and let his mouth make love to her clit, teasing it and sucking on it as he felt her squirm beneath him. He held her hips tightly in his arms to keep her from moving, and closed his eyes as he pressed his mouth against Buffy's beautiful snatch in a passionate kiss. He felt her body tremble as she came and held her more firmly in place, licking up her juices as they poured out of her.

"Spike! Spike!" Faith yelled out. Spike snapped out of his dream and looked up at Faith's flushed face.

"I'm not sure who you're making love to but it sure as hell isn't me. Now fuck me against that wall NOW before I completely lose my mind!" she panted, getting to her knees.

Spike, still dazed, pushed her body roughly against the wall and speared himself into her. Faith groaned in pleasure.

"That's more like it," she cried out as he began to pound into her, running his hands over her sweat slicked body as she pushed her hips back to take him in deeper with every thrust.

"FUCK YES!! HARDER!!" Faith yelled as Spike machined into her, pressing his hands over her own to hold her in place against the wall.

"HOLY SHIT" Faith screamed as her orgasm rocketed through her and she convulsed in Spike's arms. Spike followed her, throwing back his head as he thrust up into her one final time, emptying himself into her. They both collapsed onto the bed out of breath.

"Always so good," Faith panted smiling at him. She rolled off the bed and headed towards the bathroom.

'S'like fucking a man,' Spike pouted, feeling the need to lay with her in his arms. 'This is Faith were talking about here,' he reminded himself as he watched her in the bathroom.

"I'm hungry, you need to take me out to eat," Faith said loudly as she sauntered out with his robe on and plopped down next to him on the bed.

"So what's going on with you and this Buffy chick who's living out in your guest house?"

"How do you know about her," Spike said laying back on the bed, not looking at her.

"I gave her a ride here. She said she doesn't think you like her very much."

"She said that?" Spike looked up. Faith noticed tension in his jaw relax a little.

"So what went down with you guys?"

"Dru talked to her a while ago after Buffy saw us through the window--"

"Fucking?" Faith finished for him.

"Yeah. So Dru went to apologize and talk to her and Buffy told her she wanted to find a new place to live because she thought I was a slut." The anger welled up in Spike's voice as he recalled the incident.

"Well first of all, you are a slut," Faith smiled at him giving him a playful punch on his bare chest, "and second of all, she told me she'd jump in the sack without a second thought if she thought you wanted to. She thinks you just feel sorry for her and she feels bad because you have to feed her all the time. Beside, do you really believe everything Dru tells you?" Spike looked at Faith in shock. She was right. Since when was Dru the pinnacle of truth?

"I need to talk to Buffy! How could I be so stupid!" Spike stammered, getting up from the bed. Faith smiled and reached down to start putting on her clothes.
Spike ran into the living room and stared out at the guest house. He knew she was home because he'd seen her earlier. "I'm such a fucking idiot!" he groaned as he gripped his head in his hands. "I've been acting like an asshole all week for nothing!" He recalled the incident with Harmony out on the back patio and sank helplessly into a chair, covering his face with his hands. "And I haven't made her anything to eat in days. She has no money, she must be starving!" he cried, leaping up and running like a shot towards his back bedroom. "I'll take her out to dinner right this minute. Buy her anything she wants." Faith smiled and headed towards the front door taking this as her cue to leave.

"I'm sure everything will be fine Spike, I'll call you later on next week okay," she said opening the door when she saw spike slowly reappear from the back bedroom with a confused look on his face.

"What is it?" Faith asked concerned at his sudden mood change.

"I keep a bag in my closet full of cash. Twenty thousand dollars. And it's gone." He sat down on his couch with a dejected look on his face.

"Well, anyone could have taken it," Faith said walking over to stand in front of him.

"None of them need money, Faith. Harmony and Dru are both rich kids like me. Cordelia wants money but not like that! The only one that really needs money...is Buffy," he said quietly with a dark look settling on his face.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=5836