Caribbean Series by Cara
Summary: Elizabeth, a very noble girl is on her way to London to get married. But then some pirates cross her way...
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: No Word count: 17747 Read: 22762 Published: 01/01/2005 Updated: 12/31/2006

1. On The Way To London by Cara

2. The Captain and the Crew by Cara

3. One night, two dreams by Cara

4. A Ten Hour Travel by Cara

5. The Enchanted Lagoon by Cara

6. Laria by Cara

7. Presents for the precious by Cara

8. A Perfect End To A Perfect Day by Cara

9. A Night Out by Cara

10. Telling the Truth by Cara

11. Sun & Rain & Love & Accidents by Cara

12. A Dance, A Body, A Jaguar by Cara

13. Saying Thankyou by Cara

14. Real Woman by Cara

15. A Pirate’s Birthday by Cara

On The Way To London by Cara
On the way to London

By Cara





The Forerunner slid through the Caribbean Sea. On board, was the fiancé of Lord Laddenbarry. The young lady standing at the railing and staring into the night, was promised to him.



Elizabeth Summers loved the Caribbean and would do anything to stay there, but she had no choice in the matter. She had to go to London and marry Lord Laddenbarry.



The night was calm, and the Captain had chosen to weigh anchor and wait for morning.



Elizabeth had to think of a discussion she had with Giles, an old man who was forced to go back to England with her and take care of her. He wasn’t happy about the trip, too, but he had told her one thing: “You need to accept your fate.”



But could she do that? Accept to marry a man she didn’t have the slightest feeling for? No, probably not.



"Can’t sleep?"



Elizabeth turned around to see her friend Anya standing behind her. "No. You?"



Anya walked closer and smiled. "No. I'll miss all this."



Beth looked back at the ocean. "Me, too. I’ll miss the air, the sky, the sea, the sun, the heat, and the......PIRATES?!"



Anya saw it, too. A big ship, sailing right towards them.



"PIRATES!" The girls heard someone shout, and in less than one minute, the whole crew was on deck.



Beth and Anya were taken to the captain's cabin. They couldn’t see the pirates come nearer but they could hear it when the canons were fired.



"They will kill us all, Beth! We...we..."



Beth cut her friend off by putting her finger over Anya´s mouth. "We won’t. Trust me."



She walked towards the door and opened it a bit, just in time to see the first pirates boarding the Forerunner. Beth quickly closed and locked the door. They could hear the fighting outside, the cries of pain and death, the pistol shots and the clang of swords.



Suddenly, someone on the other side tried the door. "Captain! The door's locked! There must be someone in there!" the two girls heard a deep voice say.



"Well, then open it!" was the answer.



With one loud crash, the door swung open. Beth and Anya were roughly pulled out of the cabin. They struggled unsuccessfully, and when they were finally thrown out onto the deck, they stiffened at the sight that greeted them.



There were dead bodies all over the deck. Some were shot some were staped. And everywhere was blood.



"Captain! Look what we found!" one of the men shouted.



A man with sun bleached blond hair walked towards them.



He had blue eyes and looked like he was a real fighter, with high cheekbones and a scar through his left eyebrow. "Take them to my cabin. And be nice. That includes NO touching of any kind!" he said quietly.



"Ay!" the men who'd captured the girls shouted, then wrestled the still struggling women down a ladder and into a small boat, transferring them to the pirate ship.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



"Beth! We can’t get out of here, so stop pacing around the room!" Anya pleaded.



"There must be a way out. And I won’t just sit and wait for that pirate to come in and... I don’t even want to imagine what he will do to us," Elizabeth said.



"I don’t think that he'll do anything to us. He told his men that they mustn’t touch us." Anya said.



Elizabeth thought of the handsome captain. He was a pirate, but he was more then just beautiful, although she would never admit it.



The door suddenly swung open and the captain came in with another man. "Xander," he said, "take Miss..?" The captain looked at Anya, waiting.



"Miss Anya Jenkins" Anya said with a slight smile. Leaning close to Beth, she whispered, "This man beside the captain looks sweet. I think this can be a nice night."



Beth shot her a shocked look.



"Miss Anya," the Captain said. "Take Miss Anya with you, and show her the ship or whatever. Oh, and Xander, be nice."



Xander offered Anya a hand. "If you'll just come with me, Miss Anya?"



Anya took his hand and followed him willingly. Beth watched her friend walk out the door, leaving her alone with the captain.



"I’m William Andrews. And you are....?"



Beth shot him an angry look. "Elizabeth Charlston. My father is governor of..."



"Royal's Island," he said. "So, you're the daughter of George Charlston."



Elizabeth watched him walk over to a desk and sit on the edge of it. "What is your intent by capturing me? Do you want money or land?" Beth asked, trying to control the fear in her voice.



"Nothing like that. I didn’t know that passengers were on board that ship. So, why are you traveling to England, ´Lizbeth?"



"I am engaged to marry Lord... wait, what did you say your name was ?" Beth asked in an excited tone that made him smile.



"William Andrews, Miss Elizabeth."



Elizabeth held her breath. "You are William the Bloody! You've attacked my father’s ships for years, and escaped three times from prison, and... "



William smiled and slowly walked over to Elizabeth. "Heard of me, hm? A fine lady like yourself shouldn’t read pirate stories."



Beth blushed lightly. "I've always been interested in those kind of stories."



"So, you were on the way to your wedding? Well, I guess I should take you to London then."



"NO! I mean... it was an arranged wedding and I'd actually prefer not to marry him. Even if I could think of better company to be in than yours," Beth said.



"Now, now. Don’t be so flip, luv. So... would you like something to eat?"



Beth was nervous at William's nearness. "Why are you being so nice to me? I’m your prisoner, am I not?"



William chuckled. "Passengers are not to be harmed, pet. And I'll enjoy a bit of nice company on board."



The young lady panicked. What did he mean by 'nice company'? "W...what do you mean?"



William realized what she was thinking. "Don’t worry, luv. I mean you, Anya, and this Giles."



Beth smiled "Giles is alive!? Good, and don’t call me love or pet or ...whatever!"



William had to smile. "All right, kitten." He laughed when that made her stamp her foot. "Will you come and dine with me and your friends?"



Beth nodded, and when she passed him she couldn’t resist kicking him in the foot.



William cried out but smiled. She was the only one who had ever had the courage to stand up to him, even when she knew who he was.
The Captain and the Crew by Cara
The Captain ant the Crew

By Cara





They all sat at a big table under deck. Elizabeth felt surprisingly good with the rude company. Her friends took their time but finally they relaxed and chatted with the pirates.



Elizabeth wasn’t very interested in the adventures which were told and so she decided to go on deck to catch fresh air.



She walked the short distance to the railing and watched the waves and the deep blue water move. The moon was bright and the stars could clearly be seen.



She could still hear the story that was told by some member of the crew.



"So there we were. In the middle of the fleet. We thought there was no way out and then the first ship of the English fleet fired. We thought we were lost and then the captain screamed we should give up. So we did. They stopped firing and their captain came to us. And then, the moment he was on board, we killed him and then...."



Elizabeth had her look far away as suddenly someone touched her shoulder.



She whirled around and kicked the hand away.



"Hey, cool down kitten. It’s just me." It was William and he had a big smile on his lips.



He obviously liked it to frighten her.



"Oh,...what do you want?!" Beth was immediately defensive.



"Wonderful, isn’t it?" William asked as he walked to her side and stared at the ocean and the nightly sky.



In the low light he just looked gorgeous. His blue eyes were hypnotize.



"Yeah it really is. I must say I’m not too sad that I met you. I mean the wedding and ..., well I think I have to thank you for killing my crew." she said with lots of sarcasm.



"Why are you against this wedding? The most noble girls at your age are just crazy about getting married." William asked thoughtfully.



"I’m not like the most girls. I’m, ...let’s say ...I don’t want to be this naive. I’m my own master. I don’t need a man to be a full person." Beth said.



William laughed and smiled sweet at her. She was beautiful. In the moonlight she looked like an angel. Her long, blond hair fell over her shoulders and her eyes shone in the brightest green he had ever seen.



"And why is that so?" Beth was confused. Why did he talk to her like that?



"`Cause my mother told me that before my father killed her."



"WHAT?!" William was shocked.



"Well, my mother died. And I don’t believe that it was all natural. My father wanted to have a new wife because my mother was like me. A rebel. And that surely wasn’t, what he wanted. He wants a wife that is quiet and let him lead her."



William had a smile on his face. "Oh, well, that is a good thinking. A woman that is, let’s say, submissive, is just awful. Not like you. I like your fire, it has something."



Beth smiled at him. "Really? I mean that is nice from you that you say it, I mean." she was embarrassed.



What was up with her she never was embarrassed before. But there was this wonderful man. And when she now looked at him there was a strange feeling in her tummy.



She didn’t know what to do so she just stared at the ocean. She listened to the pirate that was telling his story again:



"So he was in this cell and would be executed the next day. We knew there was no way to rescue him. When we woke up and went to the execution there was a big hole in the wall of the cell. The guard reported to the Commodore that the prisoner escaped.

And when we came back here there he was. At the rudder. And what happened was that a big whale jumped into the wall of the prison and rescued William. You can believe this or not, but...."



Beth looked at William. "What happened really?"



William smiled. "Just what Antonio told your friends."



Both knew that it was a lie but it was a nice little story.



"Where did you get your crew?" Beth wanted to know it. She was curious and pirates had always fascinated her.



"Well from over all." William answered.



"Oh come on tell me. I want to know where exactly and how you had become the captain."





William turned to Beth and took her hand. "Come on then let’s sit down, ´cause it’s a long story if you want every detail."



They walked to a bench and William started his story.



"Well let’s start at the top. Xander is my best friend. We are friends since we are kids and later he, of course came with me when I left my parent’s house.



Clement I got to know at Shark Island. You know where it is?"



Beth nodded "It is the Island which is really scary ´cause thousands of sharks are there and you should watch your hand when you want a little bit water to cool your body down."



William smiled at her, ´cause of her explanation.



"Yeah right. Well, I fell into the water and was close to getting eaten by one of the sharks and Clem rescued me. He is on of the best men when you have to face a big monster of a shark. So well we became friends and he came on board. So I had a ship and two men. I really needed a crew. So we..."



Beth stopped him. "Sorry but, where did you get your ship?"



William smiled and it was a really cocky smile. "Well there was this pirate. He wanted a fight so I said, just to make it more interesting, if he would win he would get the money I had. And that was a lot of money. And if I would win I would get his ship. Well and I won. So, where was I..."



Beth was too curious "How did you win?"



William took a deep breath. This girl was just too cute. "Well we fought and when he tried to kick me with his foot I stepped to the site and he fell into the water. And unfortunately there was a big shark in the water and he was hungry so, well, I won."



Will made a break and waited for some comment from her. But when she remind silent he went on with his story.



"So well we sailed to Turgato. Iota big ..."



"Pirate city. I read about it. It sounds great, well you know..." Beth trailed off as she noticed his amused smile.



"Go on. I think it is really great there, too.... Should I go on?"



At Beth's nod he went on. "We went there and I let some of my old friends there know that I needed a crew. Well actually I told that to Antonio and he got Smith, you know that young boy and Gibbson, he is the wisest man you can find in the whole Caribbean.

Well, who else?

Yeah there is John. He is a good fighter, I’m happy that he is still with us. And there is our joker, Mel. That guy who made the jokes at dinner. Well those were the best from Turgato so we sailed to the next Island.



Monderas´ Island. There we got Brian, you know, the man with the parrot and Jack he is the guy who cooked. That is something he is really good at.

Then we got Jason. He is just unbelievable. He has a girl in every city we’ve ever been.

And the quiet guy is Nathon. He is a really good sailor.



Well after that I wanted some action so we started our pirate carrier and our way brought us back to Shark Island. There we met Christchen, from Royal´s Harbour, he is so good with the maps that I added him to the crew.

He brought Andrew with him. He is from James Town. He is the guy with the dread-locks.

Well and he told me that there was a really good canonier in town. So I got to know Mc, the guy with just one eye, and I won him for my crew, too. He is from Shark Island but wasn’t there since he was five years old.



Next we needed to lay in stocks and I went to a marked. There I met Alex and I convinced him to come with us. He is a good trader. You should really go shopping with him.

And when Lucius, one of my most loyal men, started a fight with Jack I took him with me. He and Jack are always in a fight.

Well and that’s how I got my crew. .....Elizabeth? Beth...Kitten?"



Beth was so lost in him that she hadn’t realized that he had finished his story and was now watching her with a worried look.



"What... oh. Well that was a really interesting story. If you excuse me now, I’m really tired." Beth stood up and turned to go.



"Let me walk you to my cabin."



Beth turned with a shocked look. "Why your cabin?"



William smiled. "Because I don’t suppose you want to sleep with the crew. And my cabin is the only one you can sleep in without someone creeping under your cover and fondling you. But if you want..."



Beth smiled but then flipped back to serious. "Ok, ok. But you won’t touch me. Is that clear?"



Will walked close to her and leaned over her. "What would you do, if I would touch you?"



Beth froze and William enjoyed her shocked and scared face for a moment.



"Hey, keep cool that was just a joke, kitten. I’ll be nice. I promise. I won’t touch you except you want it."



Beth gave him a confused but angry look. "I’ll never want you to touch me!" With this she walked away from him. He smiled and then followed her to show her the way.
One night, two dreams by Cara
One Night, two dreams

By Cara







Beth slept in William’s bed, who choose to sleep on the kind of couch that stood in the other corner of the room. He was peacefully asleep but Beth was tortured by nightmares. She hadn’t had them in a long while. But tonight they were back.



“Mommy? Mommy?” Beth walked into a big room. Everything was blue. Like the nights in the Caribbean.



“Elizabeth! Go back into your bed, or I’ll be really angry with you!” Her father shouted from behind her.



Beth turned around. There she was. Her mother. She was on a big bed, so still and pale…



“What’s with mommy?” Beth asked her father.



“She is dead my dear. But don’t worry she was happy, when she died. Because she knew this would happen. She knew you would meet me.” Her father told her.



Beth wanted to ask him what he meant but when she looked up it wasn’t her father’s eyes she was looking into. These eyes weren’t brown and cold. They were blue. The deepest blue she had ever seen, and they were soft. Not hard, but soft.



“William?”



“Shh…it’s all right, kitten. I’m here. Your father is sorry, you know? He is sorry that he killed them.”



“What? Who?” Beth was stunned. She didn’t even protest when William took her into his embrace.



“You can’t run away. You’ll never be free. Just like your mother.” William looked into her eyes.



And suddenly it he began to change. His skin was fading. His eyes turned from blue to gray and his bones became visible through his skin…



“Ahhhhhhhhhh…!!!” Beth sat straight in the bed but she wasn’t really awake. She didn’t realize what was going on around her.



“Shh… ok luv. Calm down sweetheart.” William set beside her on the bed and took her in his arms. He rocked her slowly, and after a while she became calm.



As she lay in his arms and clung to him, Beth began to realize what was happening, that someone was holding her. She looked up, and when she saw William’s eyes she panicked.



“Let go! Let go! Help…” She struggled and fought him until he covered her mouth with his hand.



“Shh…pet, it’s all right. You had a bad dream.” When William felt her relax slowly he took his hand from her mouth.



“William?” Beth’s voice was just above a whisper.



“What is it sweetheart? You thought I wanted to kill you?” he asked as he stroked her hair.



For a moment Beth wanted to answer, but then she realized where she was. In his arms. He held her to him, and for a moment she enjoyed it, but as soon as she noticed her enjoyment of his touch, she flipped back to unfriendly.



“Let go of me! What are you doing in my bed?” Beth finally realized the most important thing: William held her in his lap and she was wearing only a thin nightdress.



“First of all, this is MY bed and I let you sleep in it. And second, you nearly woke up the entire ship with your shouting and screaming.” William stood up and walked back to his sleeping place.



“Thank you. For you… know…” Beth whispered and lay back down to try to sleep.



William smiled at her. He didn’t go back to sleep very quickly, but spent almost an hour just watching the beautiful girl who slept peacefully in his bed, before drifting off himself.







“William?” He heard her low voice from the bed.



“Yes my dear?” he replied, turning to look at her.



His breath caught in his throat as he saw her. She sat in the bed, was wearing nothing. She held the covers over her breasts but he could see her bare shoulders and soft, golden skin. She looked at him with desire in her eyes.



“Can you come here and hold me? It feels so good to be in your strong arms.” she smiled at him.



“Of course, my kitten.”



He stood up and walked over to her. She lay back and relaxed as William approached the bed and reached for the covers. He reached for the blanket, lifted it…





“Captain!!”



“What the…?!” William sprang to his feet as Xander came in.



“Captain, I think something is wrong with Elizabeth.”



Will looked over to the bed. She was gone.



“Where is she?”



The two man ran out the door, and Xander pointed to the railing near the rudder.



William slowly walked towards her. The deck was totally empty, the only light from the stars and the full moon.



Beth had the covers wrapped around herself and was watching the silent sea.



“Elizabeth? What is it, luv?” he asked, gently placing a hand on her shoulder.



“You know, my mother loved the sea. She always told me stories of pirates. She said she would have preferred a life as a pirate. Or maybe a pirate’s wife. One day she looked at me and said, ‘Lizbeth, my dear. Listen to me. Live a better life than I have. Find a man that respects you and your wishes’… and then, the next day she died and I…” Beth’s voice broke and she turned around.



William instantly took her into his arms.



“Beth, what did you dream? Tell me.”



“Let’s…sit…down…” she sobbed.



William took her to the same bench they sat earlier that night.



Thirty minutes later Beth had told William everything. He carried her back to the cabin and lay her onto the bed.



“Sleep well, pet. I’ll wake you if you dream again.”



“Thank you. William?”



“Yes?”



“I’m sorry. Normally I don’t throw myself at strange men. I just…”



“Don’t be embarrassed. It’s all right. You can turn into a prude again tomorrow.”



They both laughed.



**Oh I probably will.** Beth thought all to herself, watching him lie down on the couch and turn over.
A Ten Hour Travel by Cara
A Ten Hour Travel

By Cara





The next day the pirates set course for a secret island where they hide all their prey. Beth was excited. This was one of her childhood dreams to one time enter a pirates-cave.



“Where is this island?” Beth asked when William came on deck again.



“I can’t tell you, sorry pet. But I can tell you how it is there. If you want to know.”



“Of course I want to! Tell me everything. How long will it take ‘till we get there, is it dangerous to get there, is it the most beautiful island I have ever seen…?” Beth wasn’t going to stop, so William interrupted her.



“Well, it will take us, let’s say 10 hours to get there. It’s not really dangerous to get there and yes it is the most beautiful island you have ever seen. But where we go exactly is a big cave, so big that our whole ship can hide I it. No one goes there. The inhabitants of the island think that a big curs is over this place. But don’t be afraid that is just an old folk tale.” Will explained.



“Tell me about it.” Beth was curious. She had read a lot of books and reports about pirates but she had never heared of the “Enchanted Lagoon”.



“Well, the old men say that one summer day 20 years ago a young girl went down to this cave to take a bath. She didn’t come home that day. So the whole village went down to this lagoon to search her.” William told while they walked over the deck.



“Did they find her?”



“Yes they did. But what they found was gruesome. Her body was mutilated. You can’t even imagine how this must have looked like. And so the people said there were restless ghosts in there.”



“Oh God!! And you want to take me to such a place?” Beth was shocked.



“Don’t worry, luv. I’m not finished yet. Later some so called scientists found a shark in the cave. He was probably the one who killed that girl. But the village-people were fixed on the tale and after a while the shark was forgotten and now no one goes down to it again, because everyone is convinced that ghosts dwell there. And now it’s our hiding place.”



“But what if someone goes there because he doesn’t belief in the story?” Beth asked nearly concerned.



“Well some of my men stay always there to make sure that our treasures stay where they are.” William smiled at her as she seamed to be deep in thoughts again.



“Well, 10 hours are quiet a long time. What do we do ‘til we are there?” Beth asked with a big smile one her lips.



She was happy to get to a lagoon. And especially a one that was used as a hiding placed by pirates.



“Well I just got something on my mind” said Will with a cocky grin.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



“William… slow down… I’ve never done this before!”



“Pet…move your hips a little bit more”



“This…way?”



“Yes, right! …And now stop looking at your feet and look into my eyes.”



“Sorry, I just have never danced this way before. I can do waltz. But this… what is that dance called anyway?”



They talked while in the background some of the pirates played an erotic lambada. Beth was surprised that they could play music. At the beginning of this she found it funny but now she got a hint of how passionate and sexual this dance was. And what freaked her most was that she liked it.



This wasn’t good. She had to look into those deep blue eyes now and they didn’t talk.



*Oh,… be careful Beth. Don’t think of how it would feel in his arms. Don’t think of his strong hands and his… Hey! stop that!*



“Well, pet. What do you think? Would you teach us how to waltz?” William asked with a sweet smile.



“Oh, you know actually I’m a very bad teacher. But maybe…” Beth started but was interrupted by Xander.



“William! We’ve got a little problem here!”



William looked at Xander and then turned back to Beth.



“I’m sorry, but my duty is calling. We…”



“William!!!“



“I’m coming.” William went up to Xander.



Beth stood there and watched him leave. She liked spending time with him. But she would never admit that aloud.



She went into William’s cabin and looked for something interesting.



She went through several drawers but found nothing except cloth, jewelry, money and maps.



Beth went to the desk. Maybe there would be something interesting for her to spent the time. There were six drawers but nothing interesting in the first. And the second and third and fourth and fifth. Beth wanted to open the sixth but it was locked.



*Ahh. You only lock something secretly up. And secrets are interesting. Especially the secrets of a pirate.*



Beth took one of the needles off of the desk and tried to open the drawer with it. Unsuccessful.



“You damn thing! Get open!” Beth cursed after some minutes.



“Not very wise to open locked drawers pet. There is a reason why it is locked.”



“William!”



Beth turned in shock and stood perfectly still. She wasn’t sure what to do. He was a pirate and maybe she would really regret every word she could say.



“Well, what could you have searched for in my desk?” William walked towards her and her heartbeat sped up.



“Nothing! I promise. I was just bored and I…well…I thought maybe there would be something interesting in your desk. I had no intend to do something bad. I promise…” Beth babbled.



“It’s ok luv. Here, let me show you all the secret in there.” Will took a key out of his pocket and opened the little door.



There were books.



“Love novels? You keep love novels locked?” Beth asked in disbeliefe.



“Well, I’ve got a reputation lose.” He smiled.



Beth couldn’t help it but she had to laugh. And she had to laugh long.



“Well, you bad, bad, pirate. Can I borrow one so I can pass the time?” She smiled at him.



“Of course. But on one condition.”



“What condition?”



“You don’t tell anyone you got the book from me.”



Beth smiled and bowed to take one.



“That’s a deal. Can you recommend one?” Beth looked at him.



Will came down to her level and took out a book with a beautiful cover. There was a beautiful sunset painted onto it. But I also looked like someone had read it through a dozen times.



“This one is the best. I read it like 20 times…”



“I can see that!” Beth giggled.



“Well read it and you can understand it. It’s about a young pirate. He finds his dream-girl. And has to deal with many other problems. But read it yourself.”



He stood up and gave the book to her. Then he walked towards the door but turned one last time before he left.



“Be careful with the book. I keep it like a treasure. Oh, and don’t forget out deal.” He smiled and then left.



Beth set onto the bed and started to read.



After a while she needed some fresh air and went outside the cabin and onto deck. There she set onto a bench and kept on reading.



The book was fabulous. But Beth got lightly read when she came to the part where the main characters shagged. She never had read about it before.



In her mind the characters looked like her and William. She imagined him lying on top of her. Caressing her clit and gliding his hard dick into her.



Suddenly someone touched her shoulder.



“Ahh!” Beth jumped at the sudden contact.



“Sorry, Lizbeth. Didn’t want to scare you. But we are there.” William stood behind her.



“Where is it?” Beth stood up and took William’s offered hand.



He walked her to the bow and pointed to a mountain.



“There.” Beth started to smile and she pressed closer to William.
The Enchanted Lagoon by Cara
The Enchanted Lagoon



by Cara





It looked like she imagined it.



She couldn’t see the lagoon yet, but she saw the island. It had high mountains, waterfalls and was green. The brightest green she had ever seen.



“Where is the cave?” Beth looked at William.



“You see the two mountains with the big Waterfall between it?”



Beth nodded.



“Close to the waterfall you can turn right and follow a narrow but deep river. It leads you deep into the island. And then after let’s say 10 minutes you get to the Enchanted Lagoon.”



Beth was amazed by this beautiful sight. She was desperate to see if the lagoon and the way to get there would be as gorgeous as this sight.



William took Beth hand and walked with her to a good place to watch all this.



“Stay here. It’s the safest place.” Will turned to walk to Nathan, who navigated the ship.



“What do you mean with ‘the safest place’? I thought this wouldn’t be dangerous?” Beth panicked.



“It isn’t but you never know. If we get too close to the waterfall we’ll get a lot of water onto the ship and here you won’t get too much on your lovely dress.” Will smiled.



“I’ll be right back.” Then he walked away.



*Lovely dress, huh? He likes my dress, he likes my dress,… Beth! Keep it down, he is a pirate. And he is dangerous and sexy and… stop it!*



Beth turned her attention back to the island. They came closer and closer to the waterfall. 1800 yards, 1000 yards, closer and closer. There! Beth could see the river.



The ship started to turn.



Beth held her breath. This would never work. Between the ship and the waterfall were not more than 220 yards.



Slowly the ship went around stones which stood out of the water.



*Either we’ll get under the waterfall or we’ll crash the ship at this cliffs.* Beth thought.



“Don’t look so frightened, my lady. We did this like a hundred times. This is easier than it looks.”



Beth turned and saw Clement behind her.



“Well, I hope you’re right.”



“’Course I’m right. Look…” Clem nodded forward.



They were on the river. Beth looked back and saw the waterfall and how incredible it looked. The light of the burning sun reflected in the water.



“Great, isn’t it, luv? Well you might look forwards. It’s even better.”



William was back at her sight.



When Beth turned she saw an entwined river. She couldn’t see the whole one, but what she saw was perfect. At the bank grew trees, which were double as high as the ship.



She saw weeping willows, palms and fruit-trees.



She could hear and see the loveliest birds. Their feathers had the liveliest colors and their voices sounded heavenly and joyful.



There were flowers, too. In every thinkable color. Beth would have liked to smell at all of them.



William smiled down at her. He knew how it felt to see, smell and hear all this for the first time. Even now after he had been there so often, he always was overwhelmed by all this beauty.



*Her dress fits perfectly into this wonderful landscape.*



Beth’s dress was deep red at the top. The color turned from this red into orange and then to yellow. It really fit perfectly into the scenario.



*She looks like the sun. Like the sun who came to its empire to bring happiness and joy.* William thought.



“That’s…that’s… I don’t even know a word to describe this.” Beth was overwhelmed.



“If you want we can take a walk through the island and visit the town. After we were in the cave.” Will looked at her. His admiration for her was clearly written on his face.



“Yes, I would really like that. What…what exactly do you mean with “we” ?” Beth looked up at him.



“Well…I meant we like in we two. Is that a problem for you?”



*Please say no, please say no…* Will watched her closely.



“No… no! I…I feel kind of save with you around.” Beth looked away in embarrassment.



*You’ll feel more than save if you let me just…* William’s thoughts trailed off, when he heared his men shout and cheer.



“What’s now going on?” Beth had walked forward to get a better few.



“The cave. We are there. You see that?”



Of course she saw it. A big lake. They were exactly across a big entrance to what had to be a cave.



“That is the Enchanted Lagoon?” Beth didn’t take her eyes off of it.



“Yes.”



Elizabeth stood there at the rudder and imagined how it would be in there. She had no idea what to expact.

Would it be dark and wet and creepy. Or would there be light from candles and lanterns. Or maybe there would be a hole in the ceiling and it looked like here outside.



“Close your eyes.” William took her hand.



“What…why should…?”



William cut her off.



“Trust me. Close your eyes. I’ll tell you when to open them again.”



Beth thought about that.



*Well if he wants…but he would never…I think…I do trust him!*



She closed them but got a bit closer to William to keep her balance.



“Good. now listen. What do you hear?”



“Water. Birds. Your men shouting. ropes cutting into wood. Do you anchor the ship?”



“Yes we do. Keep your eyes closed. What can you hear? There are other things.” William watched her while she concentrated on the sounds and noises around her.



“Well… I can hear Anya. And she is looking for Xander.” Both had to smile at that.



“Good. Now what can you smell?”



“Flowers. Water. Rotten wood. And some kind of roasted meat. And…and you.”



“Open these lovely eyes of yours luv.”



Beth slowly opened them. William stood not longer by her site but right in front of her. She was about to belief that he wanted to kiss her when he talked again.



“And now look at what is around you.”



Beth took in the whole cave. There was indeed a hole in the ceiling. And on the stone-walls grew funny looking trees and again beautiful flowers. Some parrots were flying from branch to branch. On one site of the cave there was a little waterfall.



At the bank were houses. She imagined they were built by the pirates. But they weren’t scanty. They were…Beth would say they were artistic. Some were in Chinese style, some in Greek style and some in English style.



Beth liked all of that. The cave, the island, even the company was great.



“I can’t understand how someone could think this place is cursed. It’s so gorgeous.” Beth was fascinated.



“Me neither. You wanna come off of the ship with me? I can show you where you’ll sleep.”



“In your house I suppose?”



“If you don’t mind…”



Will smiled at her and she smiled back.



He took her hand and lead her off of the ship.



A/N: Thank you for all the feedback! I'm really happy to know that you like that story.
Laria by Cara
Laria
by Cara



“This is my house.” William pointed at the wonderful house in colonial-style, which was built on a slight hill.

The house wasn’t in the lagoon like the ones of William’s crew. It was at the outskirts of the town.

“It’s gorgeous. And the view is great.” Beth turned and looked at the town, which lay down the hill.

“You should see how the view is from the balcony. If you want you can have the room beside mine. It’s the only one with a balcony, too.” William suggested.

“Yes, I would really like that. Can you show me the town? Later I mean. Maybe tomorrow?” Beth smiled at him.

“Of course. Maybe we can go shopping. It’s real fun.”

“Mm-hm.”

“Hey! Wait for us!” Xanders voice broke that spell that was about to built between Beth and William.

“So, William that is your house? Looks nice, doesn’t it Beth?” Any approached Beth.

“Yes, it does indeed.”

“Well, what are we waiting for? Let’s get inside. I bet they already started to make food.” Will took Beth’s hand.

“Wait! You have slaves?!” Beth was shocked.

*I knew there was something wrong with him!*

“No I don’t. I have four servants. And they are really good paid.” Will defended himself.

“Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to…” Beth tried to apologies.

“It’s okay. Come on now, I’ll show you your room.”

Beth smiled and took his offered hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

William led Beth into a big room. Across the entrance were big windows and a door which led to the balcony. There were wine-red curtains. The sun shone into the room and dipped it into a bright orange.

The four-poster bed had also wine-red satin sheets on it. There were plenty of pillows and it looked all really inviting.

On the other side of the room was a wardrobe and beside it an old make-up table with a big mirror.

Beside the door was a desk. And beside the desk stood a couch. It was made of black leather.

“You like it?” William stood beside Beth and watched her as she took the whole room in. He knew that she did like it. But still he wanted to hear it.

“Oh yes! I DO! It is the most beautiful room I have ever seen in my life.” Beth walked towards the door and opened it.

She walked out onto the balcony.

Slowly William approached her and stood by her site.

“That is a great view. Don’t you think so?” William said when he looked at the ocean.

From where they stood the town could be seen. And even the beach and the sea.

Beth looked the bright red sun. It looked like it was diving into the ocean. The whole sky was red and orange and pink.

“Welcome to Laria, Elizabeth Charlston.”

“I’m speechless.” Beth whispered.

“I don’t think so. You just said something. Well …now, you want to eat something?”

Beth turned. She had a dreamy look in her eyes.

*Wow. She is simply gorgeous. How much I would like to kiss her right now. I bet her lips are as soft as they look like.*

“You know what? I am hungry! Could eat a whole sheep.”

Both had to laughed at that.

They turned and walked towards the dining room to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning William woke up, at the sound of a door flying into its lock and a soft voice cursing. He knew without doubt who was the person and were she was.

Elizabeth!

Will stood up, took on his pants and walked to the door in his room which led to the same balcony, on which Beth was.

He opened it quietly and walked slowly and without any noise to her. When he finally stood behind her he spoke.

“Good morning, luv.”

“OH GOD! Stop to frighten me like that!” Beth turned.

*Oh my God. This chest. I would like to touch it* Beth had a hard time to look into Williams eyes and not at his well formed chest. To look away from this wonderful six-pack. In the morning sun his body looked even more tanned then it normally does.

“Sorry, pet.” He just smiled and looked down at the beach.

“Did I wake you? I tried to be quiet, but I think that didn’t work.”

“That is totally fine. So, about today. What do you think of shopping? Still in the mood? I know some real unique dresses, which I would really like to by for you. I mean, you need dresses for as long as you stay here. With me.”

The last two words were only a whisper.

“Yes. I think we should go.”

Beth smiled up at him.

He took her hand and planted a kiss into her palm.

“Thank you for giving me such honor, my lady.” He let her hand go and bowed lightly.

“You are an idiot.” Beth laughed.

“Get dressed. I’ll come over in an hour and take you to breakfast and then to the town. Is that fine by you?”

“Of course it is.”

Beth turned and walked back into her room.

*Can’t wait to see you in the dresses. Oh Beth…*

With that thought Will turned and went into his room to get dressed.


A/N: Hy all together! Thank you again for the reviews. And if you ask yourself when Will and Beth will have sex, I can only say: Be patient, it will be great!
Presents for the precious by Cara
Presents for the precious

by Cara







“This is one of the best shops on the island. It has the most beautiful dresses you can imagine. Come on.”



William and Elizabeth stood in front of a shop called ‘Velvet Rose’.



Beth was quickly dragged in by Will.



There were a lot of dresses and other garments on the walls.



“William!” Beth looked in the direction where the happy voice had come from.



An older woman with long gray hair walked towards them. William let go of Beth’s hand and hugged the woman.



“Hello Amanda. How’ve you been?” William smiled lovingly at the old lady.



“I’ve been just fine. And you? Mad new friends?” Amanda smiled at Beth.



“Yes I did indeed. Amanda this is Elizabeth, a friend of mine.”



“Hello Amanda.” Beth took the hand of the woman that smiled so sweetly at her.



“Good day Miss Elizabeth. So, William brought you here to buy you something, then?”



“How did you figure?” Beth asked.



*He did that with other women, too. And I thought I was special…*



“Well, I sent her a massage.” William answered.



Amanda got closer to Beth and whispered into her ear.



“Don’t worry, my dear. He has never done that before. You must be special to him.”



Amanda smiled at the confused girl in front of her. Beth started to blush lightly.



*How did she know what I was thinking?*



“Well, let us find some nice garments for you.”



With that words the old lady turned and walked towards a young man, who stood at the counter.



“She is a real good friend of mine. I think here we’ll have a great time shopping. By the way, did you ever try on sexy underwear?”



William knew that it was dangerous to ask her such a question, but he just had to do it.



“No. It’s said that they bring you straight to hell. But you know, I would really like to wear them.…Oh God…I never said that, did I?” Beth was shocked by herself.



“Well,…Amanda has that kind of underwear. Maybe you’d like to…” William was cut of by Amanda.



“Of course she would like to wear them. Right, Liz’beth? We’ll find everything you need to be perfectly dressed.”



William sat down in a chair and waited.



Amanda had taken Beth into a small room and helped her dress.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I feel it in my finger,
I feel it in my toe.
Love is all around me,
And so the feeling grow.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



When Beth came back into the room, she wore a long dark-violet dress. The top of it was made like a corset and at its hem the skirt was sewed up.



Her hair lay over her shoulders and while she turned to show him every side of her he noticed high-heels in the same color, the dress was.



“How do you like it?” Beth asked with lots of joy in her voice.



“It’s …well, simply breathtaking. Later we must by matching jewelry to that dress. To all dresses.”



“You’re out of your mind! Do you know how much all that will cost? I’m not worth it.”



At that comment Will got mad.



“NOT WORTH IT!? YOU FUCKING ARE!…Sorry, …” He smiled at her to apologize.



Beth walked towards him and hugged him. Then she drew back and walked back into the small room.



“Did he like it? DO you take it?” William could hear the women talk.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



It’s written on the wind,
It’s everywhere I go.
So, if you really love me,
Come on and let it show.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



“You ready for me?” Beth asked while she stayed behind the door.



“Yes, come in.”



When she came out she wore a dress that was even better than the first one.



The fabric was yellow and there were little flowers painted onto it. The flowers were dark-blue and orange.



It had a low cut neckline. There were no sleeves. It was held up by broad straps.



“Like that, too.”



Was all William could get out. His throat felt like it was tied together and he had really liked to kiss the beautiful girl before him.



*God! I think I’m in love!*



Beth disappeared again and William was left alone with his feelings again.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



You know I love you, I always will.
My minds made up by the way that I feel.
There’s no beginning, there’ll be no end.
‘cause on my love, you can depend.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



They left the shop after Beth had tried on 7 more dresses and headed straight to the jewelry-shop.



William bought Elizabeth necklaces, rings, earrings, bracelets for every dress they bought and even for the ones she had at home.



Beth was overwhelmed and wondered what was bringing this up.



*Do I have a chance that…no, he isn’t…not with…Beth, get a grip!*



“Well, pet, shell we go home and get dressed to go out for dinner? There is a really great restaurant. Maybe you would like to go there?”



William looked down at the little woman at his side.



“Yes, I would really like to do that. Oh God!” Beth cried suddenly out.



“What is it!? Are you hurt, are you…Beth?”



At William shocked face Beth had to laugh.



“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to frighten you. I just…well, with all the new dresses I don’t know which one to wear.”



William smiled at her.



“You are beautiful, no matter what you wear.”



They went to the carriage and went back to Will’s house.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I see your face before me, as I lay on my bed

I can’t get to thinking, on all the things you say.
You give your promise to me, and I give mine to you.
I need someone beside me, in everything I do.





Love is all around me
Wet Wet Wet



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hy all together! Sorry it took me so long to update. Hope you enjoy it!
A Perfect End To A Perfect Day by Cara
A Perfect End To A Perfect Day

by Cara


Beth walked down the big stairs which lead to the entrance. William stood right beside the door and talked to a servant.

“My lady.” The young woman bowed as soon as she noticed Beth.

Williams eyes flew over to her.

She wore the dark-violet dress that she had tried on first. Again he could see the high-heels in the same colour. And she wore a silver necklace they bought this afternoon. It had a little violet stone in it.

“What can I say, kitten? You look,…well…kind of…absolutely and total good. More that good. Not from this earth good!”

Beth smiled shyly at him and walked closer towards him.

“Thank you. You don’t look bad yourself.”

William wore black pants and a white shirt which was had the three top-buttons unbuttoned. His hair was tussled and his eyes looked like the ocean of the Caribbean itself.

“Let’s go then.” William said as he walked slowly towards her and took her arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were in a little restaurant in the middle of this wonderful village and talked about a lot of things.

“You know I could never live like this.” William said when the food arrived.

“Like what?”

“Like all the noble men. I need the action in my life. I never could just sit there and talk to business-men. That’s boring.…What?”

William asked confused when Beth started to laugh.

“Nothing…hm…well…you…you just talked like them. ‘That’s boring. I need the action.’” Beth explained.

“So how should I say this in your opinion?”

“Well, try it this way: ‘That is bloody boring without that fucking action.’” Beth smiled at his shocked face.

“You really are a wildcat. What fine girl would know such words?… I’m shocked, Elizabeth.”

“A fine girl that is on a travel with pirates would know and use such words. “

They smiled at each other and started to eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“That depends.” William answered Beth question with a cocky grin.

“Depends on what?”

“On how nice you are going to be to me. And on how my mood is.”

“You really are an ashole.” Beth answered and acted like she was angry.

“With that kind of behaviour I’ll maroon you on the next island that I can find.”

“You wouldn’t! You don’t have the stones.” Beth smiled and tried to copy his typical grin.

“You are probably right. PROBABLY. But don’t forget I’m a pirate. We are unpredictable.” William stood up and took her hand.

“What do you think of taking a walk before we go home, luv.”

Beth stood up and looked into his eyes.

“Of course.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While they took a walk through the town Beth was fascinated by what she could see and hear and smell. William had told her once again to focus on what surrounded her without having her eyes open.

“So? You gonna talk to me or not?” William smiled when she looked up at him with a dreamy look in her eyes.

“Well, I can hear people talking. The sound of a hammer hitting the anvil. I can hear the waves of the ocean. Oh and there are seagulls and somewhere in that direction are some kids playing and laughing.”

William was surprised at what little details she noticed.

“Now to the smelling, kitten.”

“The salty water of the sea. Fire and iron probably from the blacksmith. Bread from the baker. Flowers, are we walking past some flowers?”

“Yes we are. You are good at that.”

“I know. And now what to see.”

When Beth opened her eyes her breath caught in her throat. It was so wonderful. They walked in that little lanes which went though the whole town and made it like a labyrinth. But the great thing about it was that the setting sun dipped the lane they were in into red and orange.

“Wow…this is…I don’t know a word for this.…It’s idyllic.”

William took Beth’s hand.

“May I ask you a personal question, my dear?”

*Oh God…what does he want to know!*

“Yes you may.” Beth looked at him and every nerve in her body was tensed and desperate to know what would come now.

“Have you ever been kissed?”

*Why did you ask you fool?! Now she will run off!*

“Well how would you define a kiss?”

Beth asked and looked up at him.

*Now or never mate!*

William bowed and let his right hand drift around her waist while the other tussled through her hair. He stopped short before their lips met and whispered: “Like this.”

And their lips met.

Behind Beth’s eyes exploded everything. The feeling of his soft lips against hers was wonderful. More that wonderful.

William let his tongue run over her upper lip to beg entrance. And slowly Beth opened her lips and her tongue met his for the first time.

Beth sunk into his arms as she got dizzy.

Their tongues danced around each other and their hands wondered over each others back.

Slowly William drew back.

“Well?” he asked to get back to his earlier question.

“No, never.”

A/N: How was that? I hope you enjoyed our first kiss...
A Night Out by Cara
A Night Out

By Cara


After their kiss William and Beth left town and went back to his house. When they arrived it was dark. The full moon was up and the stars lit up the nightly sky.

Beth quickly left William all to himself and went to her room. She was too confused to talk to him right now.

But she was not a bit tired so she went into the garden. There was a little artificial river which flowed into a small lake. The big trees looked a bit creepy in the darkness, but Beth liked the peace that moment brought her.

William couldn’t sleep either. He tried to work but failed miserably. So he walk out onto the balcony he shared with Elizabeth and looked down into the garden.

There she was. In the middle of that peaceful scenario. She stood on the cute bright that was built over the river and watched the stars as they reflected in the water.

She closed her eyes and listened to the sweet little noises the water made as it run over the stones.

Beth looked up at the trees when the wind brushed through the leaves. It sounded like there were voices talking. Like the trees would speak to each other.

“So alone, kitten” William whispered while he approached her.

Beth jumped in shock and turned to look at him.

“I thought we talked about that creeping thing, didn’t we?”

“I’m sorry” William giggled. “What do you do out here? In the middle of the night. Alone!”

“Thinking.” Beth turned and walked over to a fountain.

William looked after her but didn’t say a word. He sensed that she wanted to be alone.

“Well, if you need anything, I’m in my room.”

When Beth turned and smiled he walked back into the house.

Beth looked up at the balcony. The lights in his room flashed on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two hours later William wasn’t a bit more tired than when he had come back from the wonderful evening with Beth.

He had heared her walk into her room a good hour ago. But now there wasn’t any sound anymore.

He laid down onto his couch and tried to relax. He took his most favourite book and started reading again.

He didn’t hear the soft knock on the door. Neither when the door was opened and a small creature crept into his bedroom.

“Hey.” The small person said.

William jumped off the couch and turned in shock into the direction in which the creature was standing.

“Elizabeth… how…how did you get in here?”

“Well, through the door. I was on the hallway and saw light in here. Can’t you sleep either?” Beth walked closer.

“No…I…I…was thinking about…no, I can’t.” William was about to say that he was thinking about their kiss but he didn’t know how she would react to that.

“I thought about us, too. You know, there are some things I should tell you, but not now. Can we talk tomorrow? Maybe somewhere… nice?”

“Sure thing, kitten. What about we go to the beach. We could make a picnic there.”

Beth smiled and walked towards him. She placed a small kiss on his cheek and then walked away before there could happen anything more.

“Beth?” Will had one question left.

“What?”

“Why tomorrow and not right now?”

Beth smiled. “Well, because I only wear a dressing gown and under it something we bought in town. I don’t want to talk about…that…with only that less on. Good night, William.”

“Good night, pet.”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beth sat in her room. She thought about what she wanted to tell Will. Thought about it again!

Suddenly there was a noise on the balcony. Two seconds later William appeared at the door.

“May I come in?”

“That depends…” Beth smiled when she noticed that he rubbed his shoulder.

“On what?” Will asked and cocked his head in the way that only he could.

“On you telling me what all that noise was about and why you rub your shoulder.”

“Well, I kind of…stumbled over a chair.” William looked a little embarrassed.

“So, what do you want? It’s like 4am?” Beth stood up from the couch and walked over to him.

“I…I wanted to…what are you doing?”

Beth now stood behind William and let her hands travel over his naked back.

“I take care of your shoulder. I…I think it’ll be ok.”

Beth stepped away as quickly as she got behind him and looked expectant up at him.

“I wanted to give you something.”

“What?”

Before Beth could move Will took her arm, pulled her flat against him and met her lips with his.

His tongue licked her lips, seeking entrance. After a second Beth let it slip into her mouth and met him with hr tongue. Her hands moved around his back and she clung to him while he knowingly kissed the breath out of her.

Suddenly Beth mind told her, what she wanted to tell him and she drew back.

“William, we…we need to stop. There is something…I can’t tell you right now. Please…can we go to the beach like we planned to and…I’ll tell you there?”

Will took a strand of her hair between his fingers and moved it behind her ear.

“Of course we can. Sleep well, Elizabeth.”

With that he gave her a little kiss onto her cheek and turned.

Happy about his understanding and the fabulous kiss Beth went to sleep now very quickly. Just like Will did.

Tomorrow she would tell him.

Tomorrow.

A/N: Hy all together! Sorry I took so long for that chapter but I had "Love-Problems" with my Ex-Boyfriend. But I hope the quality of it didn't change.
Love, Cara!
Telling the Truth by Cara
Telling the Truth

By Cara



The day was sunny and the ocean lay still. The beach was lonely as always. It was warm and a slight wind blew through Beth’s hair. It flow around her face and gave her a wild look.

William and she sat at the beach and had breakfast.

“Don’t you need to be doing pirate stuff? You know, like robbing ships again?” Beth asked when she realised that she had been quiet for a while.

“Not really. We have out spies all over the Caribbean. When there is a ship with goods that are worth to be stolen than we’ll get a letter.”

“A letter? How is that?”

“Well, did you ever hear of carrier pigeons?”

“Oh. Never thought of that. That’s clever.”

William smiled at that and took a piece of honeydew melon.

“You want some?” He got that sexy expression as Beth leaned down and took a bite.

“So…you wanted to tell me something?” William asked after some time of small talk.

“Well…promise me to listen ‘til I finished. Promise!” Beth answered.

“Ok, pet, I promise.”

Beth took a deep breath. A really deep breath.

“Ok. You know, when I noticed that you kind of liked me I first just pretended to like you, too. But I had a good reason. It’s…my little sister…she is still with my father and I thought that when I charm you, you would kind of kidnap her.” She took a brake and looked at Will. His gaze was on the floor.

“So that was all a lie. The kisses and the…” He sounded sad.

“NO! I said at first, but the longer I was with you the more I started to like you and now I’m kind of…well…inlovewithyou” the last words she hurried and so William asked:

“Can you say the last few words again? I’d like to hear them properly.”

“I’m in love with you, William.” Beth looked at him and this time their eyes met.

“I’m not in love with you, Beth.”

At that very moment her heart exploded into nothing.

“I. LOVE. YOU. I loved you from the first moment I saw you. And…”

He did never get to finish that sentence. Beth literally jumped at him and crashed her lips to his. After a moment he broke away from her.

“And about your sister…we’ll figure out how to get her here.”

That was all Beth needed to hear to kiss him again.

Her hands slid over his back and for the first time she let them travel down his chest. She was surprised how soft the muscles of his felt under his shirt.

After she started exploring, William let one hand travel to her thigh and let it wander up her inner thigh. Slowly, oh so slowly he let his slender hands travel up her soft flesh.

She wore a short summer-dress and so it was no problem for him to slide his hand under her dress and further up. At first she flinched when she noticed where his hand was going, but after a second she relaxed into his touch.

His free hand wandered to the hollow over her back, to pull her even closer to him.

Beth slowly got shy. At first it was so easy but now she didn’t know what to do and she was sure that he had had other women. She wanted to do fine, to make him happy, to do everything the right way.

William noticed immediately that she got shy.

“What is it sweetheart? Did I do something wrong?”

The worried look on his face and the gentle sound in his voice and all her thoughts finally let Beth’s tears break free.

“You didn’t, but I know I will. I…I…you…we…” she trailed off.

“You know you can tell me everything, right. There is nothing to be ashamed of. I love you, no matter what will come.” He said while turning her in his arms so her back was against his chest. He let his arms go around the beautiful woman in his arms and watched the sea.

Elizabeth watched the waves come into the bay and searched for the right words to tell him what she was feeling.

“I’m not your first woman, right?” she asked shyly after some minutes.

“No, you aren’t. But you are the first woman that I really love.”

“But you are my first man. In every way possible. That is kind of scary and the worst thing is, I…I…don’t know how to…what to…”

“What to do when we’re gonna make love?” William finished her sentence.

Beth nodded and lowered her head.

Will smiled and kissed her cheek.

“Well, my dearest Elizabeth, I thing I need to tell you something then…”

Beth turned in his arms to get a better view at him.

“You don’t need to know. When, some day, we’ll be making love, then you just need to listen to your instinct. It’ll tell you everything. And I’ll be there too so you can ask me if you don’t know what to do. Ok?”

While he talked to her he tightened his arm around her and gently caressed her hand.

“Ok.” Beth answered in a small voice.

“So, now we talked about that, what do you want to do next?”

When Will was finished with that sentence he turned over and looked at the wonderful woman in his arms.

Beth thought about that a moment and then she got a cocky smile.


A/N: Please tell me what you think. I thought about that chapter for a loooooong time. Thanks to all readers by the way. Cara!
Sun & Rain & Love & Accidents by Cara
Author's Notes:
Hy all I'm so sorry it took me so long to add this chapter but I hope you'll enjoy it. The new one will be added faster. I promise! And thanky for all the reviews I'm really happy 'bout them.
Sun & Rain & Love & Accidents

by Cara



The sand felt hot under Beth’s feet and the wind in her face made her feel as if she could fly. She ran as fast as she could while William chased after her.

After they had talked she got up and ran.

“You can’t run away long!” Will shouted and she looked back.

He was close now. She had known from the beginning that he would be faster than her.

After another minute he caught her.

Will had his hands around her waist and spun her around ‘til he stumbled over his own feet and landed with her on top of him in the warm sand.

“Told you that I would catch you.” Will smiled up at her.

“Well, I think you really should be rewarded for that.” Beth said and then leaned down for a long and mind blowing kiss.

After several minutes they separated and Will trailed a line of soft kisses down her neck.

“Will…I think we should go to…to…in…into the shadow. It’s ho…ho…hot…”

Will was on his feet in a second, scooped her up in his arms and carried her over to a couple of exotic trees, where they sat earlier on the blanked.

The blanked was still in the shadow and they lay down upon it.

“So, Elizabeth, what do you want to do now?”

“Well, what do the other girls normally do?” Beth asked nervously.

“I don’t care what they would do. What do you want to do?”

Beth looked up at him and tried to get her thoughts straight.

“Well, I think I’d like it, when we do what we just did over there.” she said shyly.

Will leaned down and kissed her neck again.

“That, kitten?” he smiled when her answer was a little nod.

Her hands roamed over his back and slowly she let them slide under his shirt. Both moaned at the contact. His back felt strong and smooth at the same time. Beth let her nails scratch his skin softly. Will moaned at that action and came back up to devour Beth’s mouth.

Something hit Beth on the arm and she looked up.

“What was that?” She looked at her arm. “Is that a raindrop?”

William looked at it. “Yes, I think so.”

“But it’s a wonderful day how…”

Before Beth could finish that sentence it started to rain. Hard.

“A downpour!” Will explained. He took her hand and ran with her to the still waiting carriage.

The tropic rain made loud splashing sounds on the big leaves of the palms. The sun could still be seen and when Beth looked out of the carriages window she could see a big rainbow over the ocean.

“William! Look at that! Doesn’t it look like paradise?”

Will smiled at her and said :” Yeah it does.”

*Does he mean the rainbow or me. Well, I think both is ok.* Beth thought.

“I love you William.”

“I love you too.”

They kissed and kissed and kissed and carriage stopped. They just got out of it when they heared a loud scream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“This is so embarrassing!” Anya shouted while she sat on the big bed in Xanders room.

“Well,…it kind of is…but…” Beth didn’t get to finish her sentence.

“THERE IS NO BUT!!! I’ll kill him.”

When Beth and Will came back to the house they found the happy couple, Xander and Anya, in their bedroom. The problem, which was so embarrassing, was that thanks to their wild sex Anya banged her head against the bedpost. And now there was a big cut on her forehead.

She was sitting on the bed, the blanked wrapped tight around her while the so-called doctor took care of her injure. Beth sat beside her and tried to soothe her down.

Xander stood out the door and was busy with looking angry at William who couldn’t hold back his laughter. It was just too funny.

“XANDER!!!!!!!” Anya shouted and the young man looked nervous at the door.

“Go…in…for…God’s…sake…” William managed to get out.

When Xander went in Beth and the doctor came out. The three stayed still for a moment. They could hear Anya. She was shouting at her love and he was trying to defence himself. Then there was silence.

“What is going on?” Beth asked when the silence stretched out a bit more.

William got closer to the door and took a peek through the keyhole.

“You sure you want to know?” Will whispered.

“YES!” Beth said a little too loud.

“Well, they make up. On the sex way.” William said with a big grin as he turned towards his own girl.

“Oh.” Beth said and turned her face away from him so he wouldn’t see that she was blushing. But of course he did notice.

“William got closer to her and put one of his long fingers under her chin to force her to look at him. When their eyes met he stole on quick kiss and took her hand.

“What about some fun, pet?” William asked and got a cocky smile.

“What kind of fun?” Beth was slightly nervous.

“That’s for me to know and for you to find out.”

William didn’t wait for her answer. He started his way down the hall with her in his arms.
A Dance, A Body, A Jaguar by Cara
Author's Notes:
Hy everybody. I know again it took me like an eternity 'til I updated this chapter. But I hope the next ones will be out quicker.
Love, Cara!
A Dance, A Body, A Jaguar

by Cara


An hour later Beth found herself right in the middle of a gipsy “village”. There were at least 15 caravans around a big fire. The gipsies were dancing around it. The women were busy dancing the children chased each other and the men were joking and some of them danced as well.

William had asked Beth if she wanted to have a little adventure and here she was. She liked the atmosphere. It was like being free. She danced along with the women and girls.

“Excuse me, Miss. May I give you that?” Beth was asked by a young girl.

The small girl was as thin as Beth was. She had long black hair. When Beth looked down to where the girl held something out to her she saw a gipsy-dress. It was made of many pieces of cotton. It had so many colours that it looked like the explosion of the rainbow.

“Of course! That is beautiful. Can you help me take it on?” Beth asked and smiled at the shy girl.

“You want me to help you, Miss?”

“Yes I want you to help me. And call me Beth. What is your name, sweetheart?”

“I’m Lola.”

They both got into Lola’s caravan and Beth changed.

“Here, you can have my dress.” Beth said when they were about to leave.

Lola was shocked.

“You want to give me that beautiful thing? Thank you!!” Lola cheered while she hugged the noble woman in front of her.

It was an older dress Beth once got from her father. It was white with floral pattern on it. It was low cut and made of velvet.

Lola changed into her new dress and the two new friends left the caravan to join the others.

“Kitten, you look fabulous!” William said when Elizabeth came back to his site.

“Thank you. Care to dance with me?” Beth asked and already was on her way to the fire.

“Yes.” William followed her.

When Beth wanted to take position as if she was about to waltz William shook his head.

“Here, let me show you, luv.” He took her hands and lay them around his waist and then let his wander around her back to pull her closer. Slowly they swayed to the romantic music that was played.

“So, tell me, pet, do you like it here?”

“Yes. It’s wonderful. Like a little adventure.” Beth said while she rested her head on Will’s shoulder.

“Thought you’d like it.…what do you think of a walk on the beach or something?”

Beth looked up at him. “That would be…”

“WILLIAM!”

“What the f…” William turned around to see who had just called him.

It was Clem.

“What is it Clem? I’m busy here.”

“We have it!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So, let me get that straight. You want to get Dawn. And you want it to look like a jaguar did tear her to pieces?” Beth asked when she stood together with Will and some pirates in the little dining-room.

“Right, luv.”

“And what exactly is in that room that has to do with it that I’m not allowed to see?”

William didn’t answer.

“WILLIAM ANDREWS!”

“Well, we got a jaguar…But don’t worry he is tamed. And well the other thing is…we…well…it’s supposed to look like a accident, right…so, you promise not to freak out, baby?”

“I promise even if you scare me…” Beth answered.

“Well the other thing in there is a body.” William said.

“A what? You don’t mean the body of a dead person?!”

“Well…yeah. We can’t kill Dawn, so…”

“Where for God’s sake did you get the body?!” Beth asked shocked.

“We have a… dealer for macabre stuff. There did we… What?” William trailed off when Beth gaze changed into something he couldn’t predict.

“I want to see it!”

“WHAT?! Are you bloody INSANE?! You have no clue how that looks like…” William shouted and grabbed Beth’s shoulders.

“That’s why I want to see it. See… it looks like I’m gonna spend a long time with you. I love you. So if you can handle it, so can I.”

William had totally lost his composure.

“You sure? Remember I DID warn you.”

Beth smiled nodded and came closer to William. She leaned up and whispered: “Thanks for what you do for someone you don’t even know.”

“You love her. That’s all I need to know.” Will whispered back. That he took Beth’s hand and led her to the little chamber where the body was being cooled down.

He opened the door…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Pet? You ok?” William asked after a few minutes.

They had gone outside after a second. Elizabeth had become green when she had looked at the body. She wasn’t prepared for that. She had supposed it looked like a normal human just pale. But the body had cuts all over it, an arm was missing the abdominal wall was open and the entrails could be seen. The face was disfigured to make sure that everyone would believe this once had been Dawn Charlston.

“Yes, I’m ok. Tell me more about the plan. How will get rid of the lifeguard?” Beth asked and turned towards her lover.

“Well, that is not the problem. But I need your help.”

“As long as I can stay away from the body.” William laughed and then started to tell her what she would have to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One day later the ship of Captain William Andrews and his crew weighed anchor at the old docks of Royal's Island so no one would pay any attention to them.

“In about one hours she will be in the woods. There is this little waterfall 20 minutes away she will be there. We went there everyday at the same time. Our mother started this ritual. We didn’t stop when she died.” Beth told William when they all met in the “office” that William had on the ship.

“Good. This’ll be enough time to get the body there and the jaguar. Clem get Birdy. We’ll meet outside in 10 minutes.” William told everyone.

“Who is Birdy?” Beth asked while she tried not to laugh.

“The jaguar.” William grinned an took the love of his life into his arms.

“One hour.”

“Yes kitten. One hour.”
Saying Thankyou by Cara
Author's Notes:
Hy all! I'm sorry I didn't update for so long but I was in the middle of Africa for two month and I had no internet. I will update soon all the chapters that are in my mind. Cara
Saying Thankyou
By Cara



“Shh…I can see them” Beth hushed when Dawn and her lifeguard come down the path.

“And remember: This has to go fast!” William said one last time.

They were in the middle of the wood. Beth and William were hiding behind one thicket and the others on the other side of the path where the bushes were higher.

Slowly the two horses came closer and closer…

Suddenly Birdy, the jaguar, sprang out of the jungle. Dawn screamed. The lifeguard, fell from the horse. He was unconscious because on of the pirates was hidden in the tree above him and had dropped down to hit him so he wouldn’t realize what was really happening.

“Birdy, sit!” Clem screamed, and the jaguar sat down.

Beth came running out of the bushes to stop Dawn from riding away.

“DAWNY!”

“Beth? What the…” the little girl was shacking and couldn’t believe her eyes at the same time. Her sister was here.

“Come on let’s go before he wakes up.”

“But…they will search…”

“Don’t worry, they won’t. I’ll explain to you later. Now come down from the horse and come with me.”

After the ladies left and went to the ship, the men set the corps in place and left the jungle. As soon as they all were on deck the ship made its way back to Laria.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Wow!”

“Yeah, I know. It’s crazy, isn’t it?” Beth said while her sister watched her with big eyes.

“And did you… you know…?” Dawn was overwhelmed.

“No! Not yet… anyway.”

“I can’t believe it! My sister is in love with a pirate! It fits you…” Dawn started laughing.

“Oh shut up! He is handsome!” Beth defended herself.

“Right” giggle “he is” giggle…

After a while of laughing and kidding the two siblings became serious.

“So, tell me what happened after you left home.” Dawn asked.

“Well, that’s a long story…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Knock! Knock! Knock!

“Come in…” William growled at the door. He was mad. His plans about the next holdup wouldn’t work out the way he had planed to.

“Did I ever tell you that I love you?” Beth came into the room.

“About a hundred times…” his voice sounded annoyed.

“Did I do something?” Beth almost sounded hurt.

“No…I’m…I’m sorry kitten…it’s just that this fuck won’t work the way I want it to!”

“Oh, poor baby…” Beth locked the door and came closer with a wicked smile.

“Shell I make it all better?”

“Well, my love, how do you plan to do that?” William stood up from his desk and walked closer to the love of his life.

“You know…I could do this…,” she let her hair loose, “and this,” the dress she wore dropped to the floor, “and I could get rid of that…,” she dropped her corset.

Beth walked over to William’s bed and lay down on it only her panties left on.

“And then I would tell you to come and take me.” Beth told him in a low tone. William stood with his mouth gaping open. He couldn’t say a word at first.

“I…I…I thought y…you wanted to wait ‘til…”

“I changed my mind. A pirate’s bride doesn’t wait for her wedding night to feel the pleasures of making love. Or how your crew would call it: screwing…” Beth smiled up at her love.

“Well, if you’re sure…I never refused to serve a woman’s wishes…”

Slowly William came closer to the bed, his eyes were fixed on Beth’s soft and tender breasts. Her skin had a light tan.

While he approached her he dropped his shirt and showed off his muscular chest. When he finally was on the bed he stalked towards his girl like a big cat.

“Why did you change your mind? Not that I complain…” William asked while he started to kiss Beth on her neck.

“Well…I thought…thought…that…mmhh…that I should say…th…thank…thankyou…” Beth couldn’t get her words right while her lover moved the her breasts and took her right nipple into his mouth.

Slowly, oh so slowly he let his tongue circle her rosy mounds. With his left hand he took care of her left breast.
Beth took in deep breaths and entangled her hands in Will’s hair.

This was even better that she had imagined. The feeling of his lean body against hers, the feel of his warm skin upon hers…she couldn’t find words for it.

“Everything ok with you?” William asked and smiled up at her.

“Yes.”

“Good.”

The handsome pirate made his way down to belly. He dip once in to her bellybutton and then moved on. Down to her panties. Over her panties. His trail of kisses got on. Down her inner thigh of the left leg down to her toes and back up und the other leg.

This time he lingered at her panties and carefully took them off.

He could hear Beth take in a deep breath. He took a quick look up at her and when she nodded at him he went on with his “work”.

William started to massage her outer lips with his fingers ‘til he felt the girl beneath him relax and then started to take care of Beth’s clit. She writhed on the bed and moaned at the pleasure.

Will smiled and then took her legs over his shoulders. First he started to blow lightly against her heated core, what made Beth moan and groan even louder and harder.
When he actually started licking her and entered her with his tongue the young lady came for the first time this night.

William let her ride out that waves of pleasure before he came back up.

“So kitten, how was that?”

“Wow…” Was all he got.

“We can still stop if you want.” Will smiled down at her.

“No. I want to go through with that. Tell me something… is it going to be even better?”

“Oh yes…”

With this he leaned down and kissed the beautiful woman beneath him.


TBC...
Real Woman by Cara
Author's Notes:
Hey all. I hope I didn't take too long, but I hope your waiting was worth it! Tell me what you think of the chapter! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
Real Woman

by Cara


While they kissed William’s hands roamed over Beth’s body. From her cheeks to her shoulder and down to her soft breasts where they lingered. He fondled them at first. Then when Beth let out little sighs his fingers took care of her rosy nipples. He squeezed them gently and leaned down to play with them. His wet tongue circled her left nipple. He took it into his mouth and sucked on it. His teeth lightly biting it and his tongue was still circling the heated flesh.

Beth was amazed by her own body. It seemed exactly what to do even when her brain wasn’t sure. When Will started sucking on her soft mounds, however, all thoughts were out of her mind. Her hands came up to entangle in his curly hair. Soft moans escaped her moth while she thrust her body more into William’s grip.

His hands were around her back to hold her in place. Will looked up to see his girl’s eyes closed and he let her breast drop from his mouth and got a little protest from her by doing so. But that died real quick, when he first blew onto her wet nipple to double her pleasure and then moved to her other breast, to give it the same attention.

Beth’s hands now roamed over her lover’s tanned skin. She could feel his strong muscles work beneath the brown skin.

“Will, can I…can I un…dress you?” Beth asked when Will finally let go of her breasts and came back up to steal a kiss from the goddess that was lying breathless beneath him.

“Yes.”

Beth slowly reached down to untie her man’s pants. Her fingers shied away when to first button popped open.

“No worry. We can stop anytime you like, ok?” William whispered softly and looked into Beth’s green, green, eyes.

“I…I don’t want to. It’s just…I’ve never seen…” she trailed off and looked away.

William reached down and took her hands in his. Gently he guided her back to his pants and when she had opened the last button and his enormous cock sprang free he stood up and took his pants fully off.

Beth’s mouth literally hung open. She had never seen a naked man before, but she knew out of instinct, that her lover was really good proportioned.

*This thing is NEVER going to fit*

“Don’t worry, it will fit. I won’t hurt you.” Will said.

“Did I say that out loud or did you read my mind?” Beth asked and looked away in embarrassment.

Will sat down beside her and took her face into his hands so she would look him in the eye.

“No you didn’t and I didn’t have to read your thoughts, not that I can. The look on your face was all I needed to see. Don’t worry ok? I’ll be gentle.”

“Anya said that it would hurt. And…ahm…” Beth stuttered.

“Just for a moment. I can’t chance that, but after that moment it will be the greatest thing you’ve ever done. I promise.”

“Ok, let’s do it then. I trust you. And I love you.” Beth smiled at him. But still had a frightened look in her eyes.

“Come here.” William encouraged her.

He opened his arms and held her for a second. Slowly he brought them down. Beth lying on her back and William above her. He gently caressed her face and kissed her. When he felt her relax he reached down to make sure she was wet enough.

Gently as not to frighten her he pushed her legs apart. When he lay down between her splayed legs and his erection touched her entrance for the first time both took in a deep breath. Beth’s breath became low and tensed.

“Gonna go slow. You want me to warn you?” William asked when he broke the kiss.

“Yes…warn me…” Beth’s voice was more relaxed all of a sudden.

*Gosh…he is so perfect.*

*She is the prettiest thing I’ve ever seen. I love her*

“I love you.”

“I love you, too.”

Slowly William pushed into her. Inch by inch he got closer to her hymn.

Beth took in every little emotion that was flooding her. The feeling of him getting in, the little sting by being stretched for the first time, the big love she felt toward her lover and the fear she felt about the pain-to-come.

“You ready?” William asked and looked down at his girl.

Beth only nodded and closed her eyes. Will leaned down and captured her mouth. With one fast thrust he was fully embedded in her.

Beth let out a little gasp and on tear rolled down her cheek.

“Baby…I’m sorry…from now on there will only be pleasure…baby…I love you…Beth…you ok?” William babbled and kissed her face and neck.

“Yes…I…I…think. The pain’s gone.”

They smiled at each other and whiled they kissed again, William stared to thrust in and out of her. After a few seconds Beth picked up the pace and met Will halfway. Their tongues started to simulate the movement of their bodies. Every time Will pushed his cock into Beth, they crashed their tongues against one another.

William had never enjoyed sex that much. He had always loved to be in a warm and wet woman, but all the girls he slept with were nothing compared to eth. She was hot like fire, and as wet as a waterfall and so tight. She was just perfect.

The two started to moan and groan. Sometimes when Will’s thrusting member hit a special point in her Beth also let out a cry of ecstasy.

“Will…so good…keep going…no…don’t slow down…oh God…oh God…William…”

“Beth…ahh…God…has n…nothing to do…with that…yes…that’s…so…so…tight…love you…forever…”

“Love you…too…”

The two got faster and faster and a familiar tingle started to spread in their system. They came closer and closer to the edge. With every thrust with every moan they got higher and higher.

“William…gonna…gonna…”

“Do it honey, come for me. I’m right there with you…”

One, two, three more hard thrusts and the two were flying over the edge.

“WILLIAM!”

“ELIZABETH!”

They lay still entangled on the bad as they came down from heaven. William was the first to move. He rolled them over and cradled his love in his arms. In the process he slipped out of her wet channel and both let out a whimper at the lost of contact.

“Wow…” Beth could say nothing else at that moment. Her body still shook from the aftershocks.

“Yes. You were so good.”

“Really? So, am I a real woman now?” Beth asked and smiled wickedly at her man.

“Come here and let me kiss you, my real woman…”

William pulled her close and kissed her tenderly. They didn’t get out of bed the whole day.


TBC...
A Pirate’s Birthday by Cara
Author's Notes:
He guys! I'm really sorry it take me nearly a year to get this chap published but I just wasn't in the mood to write...I hope you like this chap and the following as much as you did before.
A Pirate’s Birthday

by Cara


„He was so gentle and wow... I can tell you, he was so cute.“ Beth told her sister and her best friend. They had tried to get her to talk about her and William’s first time together for one week now and finally she was fed up with all the asking and spilled the story.

„And did it hurt a lot?“ Dawn asked.

„Well, it hurt, but it stopped really fast. He was so sweet. He told me that he loved me and that he would make me happy and all that. It was wonderful.“

„Wow.“ Anya said „How did he fuck you the second time?“

„ANYA!“ Dawn shouted at her friend.

„Wild... that was even better. He was like...wow! Wild. Like you would imagine a true pirate.“ Beth told them with a big grin.

„You really did answer that question? Ok, who are you and what did you do to my sister? Wait! No matter where she is...leave her there!“ Dawn joked and stared running away. Beth chased after her over the deck for at least 4 minutes. When Dawn spotted William she ran over to him and hid behind him.

„Hah! Now how will you get me?!“ Dawn grinned at her.

„Leave my man out of this! For God’s sake be a brave girl and fight like one! You started it!“ Beth laughed and then reached around her lover, but Dawn was faster.

She started off back towards Anya.

„What did she do?“ William asked and took hold of Beth’s hip.

„Ahh... wasn’t that important. What are you doing?“ Beth asked and put her hands around Will’s neck.

„Talked to Clem and Xander. We decided to take a break in Turgato and then head home to Laria.“

„You take me and my sister to a pirate-city? How... awesome!“

„You really are an original!“ William smiled at her and kissed the beautiful lady in his arms.

„Well now, tell me what all that running and screaming was about.“ William asked and looked over to Dawn and Anya who were watching them.

„Nothing. Just the usual sister-stuff. So, what exactly are we doing in Turgato?“ Beth asked with a knowing smile.

„Nothing, just the usual pirate-stuff. We’re just going to stay one night and then sail back to Laria.“ William explained with a serious face.

„You’re lying! What is there that needs your attention? TELL ME NOW!“ When she demanded ‘NOW’ Beth punched the pirate in front of her into the stomach.

„Ouch! I told you it is nothing.“

„WILLIAM! COME HERE FOR A SECOND!“ Clem shouted over the deck.

Will bowed and kissed his girl before he left. He was happy that sometimes the problems had a good timing.

Beth walked over the deck when she spied Xander standing at the railing and watching the water.

„Xander, why exactly are we stopping by in Turgato?“ Beth asked and settled beside her man’s best friend.

„He didn’t tell you?“ When Beth nodded the pirate smiled. „Tomorrow is his 25th birthday. I believe he doesn’t like getting old.“

„His birthday? Thank you for telling me.“ Beth was about to leave when she looked at Xander again. „Please don’t tell him that I know it, OK?“

When the young man nodded Beth turned and headed towards her sister and her best friend to make a plan. She wanted to give William a present he sure as hell would never forget.

**************************

„It just isn’t possible!“ Beth screamed at her best friend.

„But what if...“

„NO!“

„I’m just saying that...“ Anya didn’t get to finish any sentence.

„NO! It can’t be! Not Now!“

„Girls!“ Xander screamed through the door.

„Let’s go. And in Laria we’ll find out. Ok?“ Anya asked and when Beth nodded the two of them went for the deck.

**************************

„Girls, may I present you: Turgato! The most famous pirate-city in the whole Caribbean.“ William led Beth and Dawn down the docks. Clem had agreed to take care of Dawn this afternoon and show her around the city before the whole crew would meet in a bar.

„Ok. Dawn play nice and don’t give Clem a hard time. He is so young and doesn’t have any experience with monsters like you, OK?“ Buffy told her sister.

„You...silly cow!“

The sisters laughed and parted. Beth in William’s arms and Dawn by Clem’s side.

The two lovers walked past a few shops and discussed about the city. It was one of the biggest unofficial pirate citys in the whole world. No one came here unless he was a pirate himself or needed something, you can only get in this very town.

Beth still had no clue what to get William. She wanted it to be perfect. Something he would really like and appreciate.

As the two of them walked by a bookstore William insisted of going in. He said that this special shop always had the newest maps of the Caribbean, but Beth knew, that he only wanted to by new romance-novels. But it was fine with her. She took a few gold-coins with her and took off to search for a present. She told her lover that they would meet in an hour at the „Drunken Phoenix“, the best bar, according to Will’s crew, in town.

A new sword. No. A necklace. No. Maybe a pipe. No. A painting of herself. No. Every possible present, that crossed her mind seemed too boring or too ordinary. Beth wanted something really...extraordinary.

And the she saw it. Lying there in one of the big shop-windows. A small dagger. The handle and the sheath were golden with pearls and jewels on them. It was just beautiful and Beth thought it was just perfectly fitting. Well, at least for a pirate.

The shopkeeper had watched her for a few moments when she had ordered it, but he had sold it to her. Beth figured that in a city like that it wasn’t unusual, that a fine lady like herself did things, that no one would have ever expected.

When Beth walked through the lanes of the city she adored the hustle and bustle. In this city it seamed that no one was really working. The pirates were drunken and sang. On the balcony of a brothel were a few harsh looking pirates, with one or two whores in their arms. Beth thought she had even caught a glimpse of Mc and Alex, two of the crew. But she wasn’t sure.

When she walked past a bar she took a look through the window. A barmaid was dancing on the table and the men were shouting and cheering at her. On pirate was sleeping in a corner and his mug sat on his head. His hair was dripping wet and so Beth just figured that the mug had once been full when it had come down on his head.

„You know spying is a really mean thing.“

Beth jumped a little at the sudden nearness of a voice but calmly turned around and hid the dagger behind her back.

„You know, robbing is a very bad thing, too. Did you get the books...ahm... I mean the maps?“ The little lady smiled at her pirate and he just smiled back.

„Yes I got them. Let’s get back to the ship and hide our shopping-treasures and then go to the „DP“.“ William offered his love his arm and together they walked along the lane.

**************************

The night was warm and the full moon light the streets of Turgato. It could have been a really peaceful and romantic view, if it wasn’t for the drunken pirates, barmaids and whores, that kept singing and screaming. The scene had it’s own, special charm and it fit the image of a pirate-city just perfect. Somewhere pistols were fired and horses neighing and their hoofs hit the floor.

William and his crew were no exception. They sat or more lay in their chairs in the Drunken Phoenix and shouted and laughed. Beth had been wise enough as to not drink that much. She had just a spinning view and felt like flying but she wasn’t full drunken. Anya, on the other side, was even drunken enough to join the barmaid on top of a table and dance along with her. Xander of course wasn’t all too happy about the whole crew glaring at his girl, but his girl seamed to like the glares and stares that she got from the pirates.

„So tell me, Beth. You happy hanging out with a couple of drunken pirates?“ Will looked down at his girl when he approached the table again, holding a couple of refilled mugs.

„Actually I’m quite fine. Oh is it already 1am?“

„Yes, my dear. You wanna go home?“ Will sat down beside Beth and took her into his arms.

„No. But now I really... really need to tell you something.“ Beth smiled seductively at him.

„And what could that possibly be?“

Beth came closer and closer. „Happy Birthday, my love.“

William smiled first at Beth then over to Xander, who was trying to get Anya down from the table. „Xander did tell you?“

„NO!...Maybe...“

The pirate took Beth’s hand and drew her onto his lap. „Thank you, pet.“

„You’ll get your present on the ship.“

„And here I thought you were my present.“ The two lovers smiled at each other for a second and then turned their attention back to the others.

*********************

„It’s beautiful, luv.“ William turned the dagger in his hand, looking at it very closely.

„Um...Will there is something else that I really need to tell you.“ Bath’s face was unsure. She looked quite afraid, sitting on the big bed with her hands lying in her lap.

„What is it, pet?“ Will knelt down in front of her and took her trembling hands in his. Beth looked at him with unsure eyes.

„Well, I’m not sure if it is even true, but Anya says it could be...uhm...“

„Beth...tell me. You can tell me everything. You know that, right?“ Beth just nodded. She took a deep breath and then turned her eyes towards the window, watching the man on the deck. They were stumbling over their own feet, laughing and singing.

„I think...well...I think I’m pregnant.“ She didn’t dare to look at William. He sat there, not moving a muscle for a moment.

„Are you telling me that you are carrying my child?“ It was barely a whisper.

„It could be. My period didn’t-.“ Will had her in his arms and kissed her passionately before she could finish the sentence. His right hand wandered down her sides and to her belly where it rested his other hand pulled her as close to him as possible. His head was spinning and his heart was racing so fast he thought it would jump out of his chest any moment.

Beth’s breath caught when he pulled her to him and the mountain that was weighing her heart crumbled the moment his lips touched her. She never had felt as relieved as at this very moment. The panic that had arisen in her when Anya had suspected her of being pregnant was finally gone. She had been afraid of William sending her straight to the devil and never wanting to see her again… a pirate and children? She didn’t think that he would want children.

“Beth….this is…it’s just…,” William was out of breath when he finally released hid love, “I can’t even find a word for how wonderful that is, but…”

But? God how much Beth hated that word at this very second. Her throat closed again and she readied herself for the bad ending.

“But?” Her voice was less than a whisper.

“But you can’t have my child,” Beth’s eyes filled with water and her heart sank, “Not until we are married. Don’t want my child to be called a bastard, now do I?”

Her eyes crew larger and larger…had she just heard him saying that?

“Are you….are…did you just…ask me to to to m…marry you?” Will had the largest smile on his face one can imagine.

“Yes.” Then he did it. He knelt down in front of her and took her hands in his. “Elizabeth Charlston will you marry me?”

For a moment Beth could neither speak nor move and then she just fell into his arms, nodding and crying tears of joy.


TBC...
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=6943