You Only Un-Live Twice by LoobyLoo
Summary: Giles casts a bonding spell on Buffy and Spike to help them get along better, as the Watchers Council have a big job for them, BUT like everything else, NOTHING goes smoothly for them, excepthe blinding ot sex!
Categories: Porn w/o Plot fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes Word count: 38306 Read: 35155 Published: 02/05/2005 Updated: 02/15/2005

1. Chapter 1 by LoobyLoo

2. Chapter 2 by LoobyLoo

3. Chapter 3 by LoobyLoo

4. Chapter 4 by LoobyLoo

5. Chapter 5 by LoobyLoo

6. Chapter 6 by LoobyLoo

7. Chapter 7 by LoobyLoo

8. chapter 8 by LoobyLoo

9. chapter 9 by LoobyLoo

10. chapter 10 by LoobyLoo

11. chapter 11 by LoobyLoo

12. chapter 13 by LoobyLoo

13. chapter 13 by LoobyLoo

14. chapter 14 by LoobyLoo

15. Chapter 15 by LoobyLoo

16. Chapter 16 by LoobyLoo

Chapter 1 by LoobyLoo
Author's Notes:
Ist in the Labours of Love Trilogy
Chapter One


“Bloody ‘ell Slayer…you punch ‘em in the face first, then you kick ‘em in the nuts, not the other way round, it’s hard to land a decent punch to the head if there already doubled over”

Spike griped, dabbing at his bleeding nose, having caught an un-necessary punch because of her, what he considered ‘sloppy technique’.

“You do it your way…that’s why your nose looks like it does!” Buffy grinned

“My nose looks like this slayer, because of your bloody piss-poor fighting!” The grin left her face and she scowled at him, hissing

“Right! That’s it! Go away, keep well away from ME! Right away, keep out of my sight, leave town! I’ve had enough of you and your so called ‘helping’ I always end up rescuing you, the majority of the time, anyway!”

Buffy stomped on ahead, slamming open the door to the Magic Box. Giles had heard them bickering all down the road…

“Oh yeah?” Spike closed the door, and followed her all through the shop.

“Yeah” They both sat at the table, waiting for Giles.

“Seems some of those blows you get to the head are causing you brain damage…some sort of amnesia, love… that must be it! Whom rescuing whom? So, tell me, who killed the Maharmos for you the other week?”

“That was different, it had poisonous spines…” Buffy studied her nails.

“The Styk demon then?”

“You need preternatural sight to see those properly…” she bit her bottom lip.

“The chaos demon”

“Its horns were all ew, and, and drippy and…I couldn’t get a decent hold on them…” Buffy looked everywhere other than Spike.

“Always some bloody excuse… The succubus, then”

“She was invisible…well to me she was” Buffy had to turn away…

“Mugglewart demon?”

“He…hold on! **I** killed the Mugglewart” Buffy said

“No you didn’t, you only stabbed it in the one heart, you have to do the two in order to kill it”

“Really?” Buffy frowned, then turned away again.

“I saved you from that Tickle-Me-Elmo thingy”

“The wha- oh…the Tykulemo. Only because it got in a lucky hit because of your bad technique!”

Spike suppressed a smile. Buffy had her back to him now, as she couldn’t suppress hers. He was right, (As usual) but it would be a cold day in hell before she’d admit it…

Giles closed his takings ledger, and sighed, he looked across at the duo…he had a BIG job for them…a really big important job, and it needed the two of them, and they needed to work together 100%, because Buffy’s very existence could possibly depend on Spike…

“Fruitful patrol?”

“Trying to teach her a better fighting technique…call yourself a Watcher? …She’s an awful fighter!” Spike said, putting his feet up on the table, crossing them while teetering on the back two legs of the chair.

“Now, you two, play nice! Buffy go make some tea!” Giles instructed. Delaying tactics as to what he’d got to ask, or rather tell them…

“NO! Me, I’ll do it, she makes bloody awful tea…the gods alone know what she actually does to it to make it taste so bloody awful…”

Spike righted his chair and quickly went to the kitchen, the little curtained off area that housed a small sink unit, a wall cupboard, a work surface and a fridge. On top of the work surface was a microwave oven and a kettle. Spike filled the kettle and put it onto boil, and set about rinsing mugs and getting the tray ready.

Buffy was fuming; she narrowed her eyes at the vampire’s retreating back.

“Giles, remind me again just WHY I have to have him tagging along all the time?”

Buffy huffed, folding her arms and pouting. Spike watched her from the kitchen. He smiled. He loved it when she was all indignant and thought she knew better…but fair play to her, she always took what he said to her on board, and did what he suggested the next time around, and not that she’d ever admit it, and she really liked having someone of her equal to help…

“Buffy…Spike’s a ‘master vampire’ he has incredible strengths…be guided by him, will you?”

“Huh…master vampire indeed…their standards MUST be slipping, tsk” Buffy said, witheringly.

“I HEARD that, slayer!” Spike swished the little curtain aside and glared at her. Buffy tried to suppress a grin…she studied her shoes instead.

Giles despaired…cleaned his glasses, fit enough to rub a whole right through the lenses…

“Tea up!” Spike announced, bringing in the tea tray.

“Thought you’d gone to bloody grow the stuff too, time it took you!” Buffy groused, helping herself to a mugful.

“Well, you see slayer, that’s where you and I differ, I actually let the kettle boil, and then I let the tea brew before it’s poured. The gnat’s-piss you make, huh, it’s a wonder it can crawl out of the pot it’s so bloody weak!”

Spike said, sitting back savouring the brew. Buffy scowled. Everybody said she made lousy tea… Giles watched them bicker, and despaired that they’d EVER get long.

“So, come on, what do you want to ask me…us?” Buffy asked rolling her eyes.

“Do you think that…well…look…do you think that you could actually work with each other, for once…I mean could you try and get on…like him a little?” Giles asked, despairing.

Buffy made a big eyed frown

“Do I LIKE him? – Hello – he’s a vampire, I’m a slayer!”

“Course she likes me…why does she let me save her so often, else?” Spike said, grinning.

“YOU save ME – Don’t make me laugh”

“Always has to be the eternal pissing contest with you, doesn’t it?”

“And what’s that supposed to mean?”

“Children…” Giles said wearily…they all drank their (delicious) tea. Giles was relieved when they left, still bickering, about whether it was better to inflict as much pain as possible to the demon, or just to go straight in with the stake.
There was nothing else for it, desperate measures and all that, they were going to need a little help…………

‘Ah, this should do it…’ Giles said to himself, taking out a small, and very old book from the top shelf. ‘Spells of the Heart’ the front cover read.

Sitting at the table, Giles sipped his (very) large Scotch he’d treated himself to, he needed it to unwind after those two and their constant arguing…He flipped through the various pages…hmm, this one looks interesting…

’A spell to bond temporarily’…He wrote in his leather bound notebook the items required…herbs…lighted candles…Live chicken’s blood- ah, no, ok, next one…

‘Sacrifice one goat kid for each…um, no………ah,

‘Take the wrists of the couple to be bonded and cut so that the blood can mingle freely….’ I don’t think so!………

Oh, this one looks better;

‘Binding Spell’ ‘may take a little time, not an instant spell, for couples that severely dislike one another’ was all that had been translated from the ancient Sumerian. “This one will do” Giles said quietly to himself.

It was his fault that he didn’t take a little time out, and bother to translate the rest of the text, or even bother to translate the text properly, for ‘binding’ read ‘bonding,’ it would have told him this; ‘Care must be taken with this spell, even a hint of like or admiration will be many times magnified, and the binding would be made permanent and of deep love if such feelings were encountered initially, this spell is sometimes…Giles couldn’t read the next word, ‘permanent’, but he’d already decided that this was the one he wanted to use anyway.

………Hmm, just an incantation, the couple’s names written on a piece of paper, and something that belonged to each of them able to be burned…Giles got up, and went into the training room. He fished out an old and bloodstained tee shirt of Spike’s, and from the waste paper basket, some hair of Buffy’s cleaned out of her hairbrush.

Giles ripped a piece of cloth from the shirt, wrapped the hair in it, wrote ‘Spike, William the Bloody’ and Buffy Anne Summers on a piece of paper, said the incantation, asked Aphrodite, and Cupid to smile on his request, burnt the offering, buried the ashes.

The spell was cast.

He felt a little guilty. If Buffy knew…she’d…he shuddered, didn’t bear thinking about! I mean, it was ridiculous! A Watcher, doing a spell of the heart to temporarily bond two people, well, one person and a demon, so they would stop bickering long enough to get a job done…he’d be hounded out of the Watcher’s Guild if they knew…Right, the next thing he had to do, was to convince the couple in question to actually DO the job…
Chapter 2 by LoobyLoo
Chapter 2


Tentatively, Giles opened the door to Spike’s crypt. He was sitting on the sofa, reading, did a double take when he saw who it was.

“S-S-S-Spike?”

“What do you want?” Spike asked, more in surprise than anything.

“Erm…I need to s-s-speak to -” Spike rolled his eyes, closed his book, and said,

“You need, to shut the bleeding door mate, I’ll have leaves and rats and all sorts in else”

“Oh, erm r-r-right, er s-s-sorry” Giles turned, closed the door.

“Well, I’m waiting?”

“W-W-Well, um it’s l-l-like th-this…”

“For the gods sake, stop mumbling in the dark, come in say your piece, the sooner you tell me the sooner you can piss…” Spike looked cockily at the nervous watcher. ‘Now here’s a turn up’ Spike thought

“Um, yes, right, well, the um, the Ball for St. Vigius”

“What about it?” Spike frowned

“I take it, you’re going…?”

“You take it wrong, no, I’m not, goodnight” Spike said, returning to his book.

“May, erm, m-m-may one ask w-w-why not?”

“Oh, you’re still here. (He stood up, leaving his open book on he couch.) Well, if it’s ANY of your business………which it isn’t, so……… on your way” Spike suddenly said, taking a couple of steps towards Giles.

“But I only…”

“Don’t care, sod off”

“If an invites the problem…” Giles began. Spike frowned. The Ball for St Vigius, was renowned for it’s sumptuous luxury, no expense was spared, on good food, rarest wines and spirits, certain ‘illegal’ substances of the purest kind…freshest blood, every delight that a vampire could ever want.

His face screwed up in disgust, Spike blustered,

“Why would you think that I, William the Bloody, would go to a great big prancing poofy party like that, that’s more Angel’s style, huge big ponce he is” Spike added for good measure.

He strutted about a bit.

“Ah, y-y-yes, w-w-well, um, y-y-you s-s-s-see, they know about h-h-his s-s-soul, whereas you, on the, the, other h-h-hand, a-a-a-are, um…”

“THE biggest bad Motherfu………hold on, YOU could get me an invite?”

Spike’s demeanour suddenly changed again. Without a word, Giles held up a black deckle edged card with gold lettering.

Spike’s eyebrows rose, he reached for the card, but Giles was too quick, and put it back inside his filofax.

“A-a!”

“Huh, forgery!” Spike said, half turning away from the watcher, and then he added,

“Bye, just let the door hit you on the arse on the way out”

“It’s not a forgery, it’s real alright” Giles said. Spikes eye’s narrowed, and he turned to face the watcher again, advancing a few steps towards him.

“So why, would you, be coming to me, with a ticket to vampire paradise, I wonder, hmm?”

“Th-thought you, you, you’d l-l-like to go”

“What have I got to do?” Spike sighed, asked suspiciously turning fully towards the watcher.

“Um, take Buffy” Spike nodded, then he realised what Giles had just said.

“WHAT!!! – With the risk of sounding like John MacEnroe, You CANNOT be serious” Spike was wide eyed with incredulity.

“I th-thought you’d say that” Giles bit his bottom lip, removing his glasses.

“What do you expect? Gods, it would be like taking a naked flame into a, a, a bloody firework factory! ” He threw his hands up in the air, rather pleased with his analogy.

“Hmm, yes, well, I-I-I-if she promised not to s-s-s-s-stake anyone?” he put his glasses back on. Spike stopped pacing and faced the watcher.

“Like I’d believe you!” Spike said, sarcastically, nodding slowly.

“She wouldn’t…” Giles said, pushing his glasses up his nose.

“So, let me get this straight, you want me, to take the slayer to a vampire party, and she’s going to, what, get a spontaneous attack of amnesia, and totally forget she’s the slayer, and not make all and sundry get intimately acquainted with Mr Pointy, have I got that?”

“Hmm”

“And I had this frontal lobotomy, when?” Spike quirked an eyebrow, and was just about to bundle the watcher out of his crypt, when Giles added,

“She’ll be under your thrall”

“Under my thrall…WHAT? - Are you for real? - Come on, what have you done with the real Giles, eh? – Where is he?”

“Spike, it’s me, I know what I’m saying…” Spike decided to humour the watcher; he folded his arms and leant against the crypt wall. After a minute or two Spike said,

“So. You do know that to be under my thrall for any decent length of time, I’d have to bite her”

“Yes…” Giles said, a little flatly, looking down at his shoes, then up into the vampire’s face. The idea suddenly began to REALLY appeal to Spike………

“So, again, why, yadda, yadda, yadda?”

“Well, when I say she won’t stake anyone…”
Spike rolled his eyes, ‘here we go…’ he thought.

“It’ll be just the one”

“Just the one, whom?” Spike enunciated every word, like he was talking to a six year old.

“Dracula” Giles said seriously. A huge grin spread over Spike’s face, he looked at Giles wide eyed, still grinning, then he gave a snort of derision.

“Ha! Now I KNOW you’re seriously off your trolley, anyway, how do you know he’s going? – I mean, he’s not usually one for crowds…unless it’s-!” Spike was trying to think.

“It is. Special one that is; twenty five years since he went to the last one” Giles said. Spike dismissed Giles with a,

“Pfft, you MUST be off your trolley!”

“No.” Giles said, nervously, but with as much conviction as he could muster.

“YES. Do you KNOW how many minions he has around him – not to mention his ‘brides’, if she can get anywhere near him at all, which I very much doubt…he’ll only re-materialise in an instant, anyway.”

“Ah, that’s it, with this special…um, (thinking quickly, Giles thought it best not to give too much away, this sort of knowledge meant power…so he tried a different tack) ok, you’re too scared, I understand…” he turned to leave.

Spike dashed to the door, stood in front of it to prevent Giles from leaving.

“What, never! I’m not scared, of anything, or anybody, not even feisty blonde slayers…it’s just that if I take the slayer there, and she off’s old Drac…I’m quite attached to me old wrinklies see” Spike said, truthfully, grabbing his crotch, knowing full well that he’d be parted from them in an instant if he was found out.

“Don’t worry, once the deed is done, we’d get you out, safely” Spike quirked an eyebrow, looked disbelievingly at Giles.

“And I believe you, because?”

“Well, to put it bluntly, you’re useful.” Giles said, truthfully. Spike said,

“One more question, does the slay- erm, I mean, does Buffy know about this, yet?”

“Ahh” Giles said, and gave Spike a rueful look, biting his bottom lip. Spike just rolled his eyes, let out a big sigh. He began to think…what were the odds of this…’escapade’ for want of a better word, succeeding - - with them both coming out of it alive – well ok, Buffy still alive, and he still intact, and in existence? About 5%………Ok, he’d do it! ‘Coz that’s the kind of vampire I am…’Spike said out loud.

Buffy came into the shop. Giles looked up from the book he was reading. The first thing that Buffy saw, was Spike’s duster hanging up. She frowned as she draped her scarf over her coat on the hook.

Coming around the bookcase, she saw Spike sitting with his feet up on the table, his chair teetering on the back two legs, reading a newspaper. She stood, arms folded across her chest, leaning on one hip.

“What’s he doing here?” With a nod of her head towards him, she glared at Spike, but was talking to Giles.

“And bollocks to you too, madam!” Spike said, without looking up from the newspaper.

“Ah, Buffy, g-glad you’re h-here, um, yes, right, erm…” Giles had taken his glasses off, put them back on, and taken them off again in that one stuttering sentence of his. Buffy arched her brow.

“Er, Spike, if you d-d-don’t m-mind” Giles looked at him.

“Your place, you go in the training room if you want to tell her ladyship here, I’m reading.” With that, Spike shook the newspaper once, and went back to reading.

“Buffy, if you wouldn’t mind…” Giles stood, and held out his arm towards the training room door, Buffy frowned, narrowed her eyes at Spike, and followed Giles into the training room.

Spike who wasn’t really reading, began to listen to Giles’ low murmur, and although he couldn’t hear exactly what Giles was saying, he reckoned, what, thirty…no forty seconds with all the stuttering the Watcher was surely going to do while he explained………’thirty five, thirty six, thirty seven, thirty eig–

“ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FREAKING MIND!?” Spike heard from the training room. Grinning broadly as the door flew open and one VERY pissed off slayer came stomping into the shop, still shouting.

“THERE’S NO WAY ON THIS EARTH, I’M DOING THAT, WITH HIM!” Still scowling, she turned her wrath on Spike.

“And I don’t know what you’re grinning at, I’m sure!”

“Well, put it this way sweetheart, I’m just about as enthused as you over this idea”.

“Shyeah, right! THAT’S why you’re sitting there now grinning like a lunatic, like it hasn’t been your every dream to bite me and have me in your thrall since the moment you clapped eyes on me!” Buffy sneered.

Deciding to needle her just a little bit more, Spike used one of her corrupt speech patterns, and said,

“Huh, ego much, blondie?” Buffy blinked and then narrowed her eyes at him.

Spike took his feet off the table, and folded the paper, throwing it on the table, and stood up.

“What day is the party?” Spike asked Giles.

“Tomorrow week”

“Right, we’ll start after patrol tonight, she, needs lessons on how to act around vampires” Spike said, talking about Buffy as if she wasn’t there.

“I KNOW how to act around vampires, thankyou very much, I do this, (she mimed a staking) and then they fit into an ashtray, end of story!”

Giving her a false grin, Spike narrowed his eyes, shook his head at her.

“Ok, um, back here at say… m-m-m-midnight?” Giles said, looking from Spike to Buffy.

Spike nodded. Buffy looked cross.

“What part of ‘there no way on this earth I’m doing that with him’ don’t you understand?” Buffy said through gritted teeth at Giles.

“Buffy, I…” Giles began; he removed his glasses. Spike strolled to the shop door, gliding, panther like, stalking his prey. Without turning till he stood in the open doorway, he said,

“You’ll do it Buffy, coz you’re just big headed enough to want to be THE one to go down in history as the slayer that off’d Dracula” Spike left.

Buffy stared at the door long after he’d gone. Giles put the snick up on the door, turned the key.
“What does he mean, ‘act around vampires?’”

“Ah, well, s-s-s-submissive, er, you’ll have to be s-s-s-subservient…and not sh-show any dominance at all, Buffy don’t look at me like that, It makes me think you want to hurt me” Buffy said nothing at first, scowled, and then smiled.

“Training. Come on, pad up Giles” Giles swallowed, nodded and almost reluctantly followed her back into the training room, thinking, huh, so much for my temporary bonding spell…
Chapter 3 by LoobyLoo
Chapter 3


At five to midnight, Spike rattled the door of the Magic Box. Eventually Giles opened the door.

“Buffy not with you?” Giles looked passed Spike into the night.

“No, I had some business to attend to” Giles could smell he’d been drinking.

“You’re not drunk I hope, are you Spike, we need to do some serious practicing, and-”

“No, don’t get your knickers in a bunch, I’ve only had a couple, to be sociable, I was getting some info if you must know, finding out about the venue for this party”

“Really, oh, that’s excellent!” Giles removed his glasses, went to sit down, very stiffly, hand on his back.

“Say, is that the start of a black eye?” Spike asked, grinning at the little dark blue crescent shaped bruise under Giles’s right eye.

“What, oh, um, yes, I er…” Giles gently returned his glasses to his face, pushing them gently further up his nose

“Pissed off the slayer, I know, I heard!” Spike said with a grin.
The shop door nearly rattled off its hinges.

“Shall I go? - I think I can move faster than you!” Spike turned the key, and opened the door. Buffy came in, without looking up, she pulled off her hat, scarf and gloves, then her coat.

“Right, let’s get this over with, the quicker I can finish, the quicker I can get home and shower away this ‘ick’ feeling I have having to work with you!”

She only looked up at Spike when she’d finished her sentence. He was giving her his best ‘who’s a sexy boy then’ grin. WOW! She thought, (doing a double take) when did Spike’s eyes suddenly get so blue and … sexy? … And those cheekbones…such soft looking, kissable lips…how come I’ve never noticed those before? She went round-eyed for a second or two, and then shook her head as if to clear the rogue thought.

“Right then, that, for a start, will have to go” Spike said fingering her neck, meaning (or so Buffy thought) her cross.

She took it off. Spike swallowed, he felt nervous! –Him, William the Bloody, nervous as a…very nervous thing…Gods she looked gorgeous…never more so…her lips looked so soft and kissable…

“And the jumper, can’t operate properly with you in a polo neck, now can I?”

“Improvise, you’re NOT biting me tonight!” Buffy said through gritted teeth.

Spike rolled his eyes. ‘Oh, shit! This is going to be a barrel of laughs’ he thought.

“Right, as my queen, you’ll be-“

“Queen?” Buffy raised a brow. Spike sighed.

“Queen, it’s the proper terminology, I’m head of Clan Aurelius, and any female I take can be classed as a queen, and-“

“You’re not though, Angel is” Buffy interrupted him again. Spike briefly clenched his fists, rolled his eyes, and said, quietly,

“If you’ll just SHUT THE FUCK UP, for two minutes, I’ll explain things to you, ok?”

“Don’t swear at me, I’ll”

“Buffy, shush, this is important” Giles said, sitting carefully.

Buffy shocked, snapped her mouth shut and scowled, frowned and then bit her bottom lip; she’d noticed how stiffly Giles’ moved, and his slight black eye.

Perhaps she DID go too far with Giles during training earlier. Giving a huffed sigh, she crossed her arms. And turned her attention back to Spike, trying to look suitably bored.

“Technically, Darla is head of Clan Aurelius, but as women cannot be heads, then the honour falls to the eldest male, which was Angelus, as he is no longer, the title falls to the next eldest male, me, so, I am head of Clan Aurelius, ok, got that, can I carry on?”

Buffy rolled her eyes in a thoroughly bored fashion, yawned.

“You keep your chin and your eyes downcast, you will only speak if spoken to, and you do not, voice an opinion, especially one that differs from mine, ok. If I hold out my hand to you, you come to me, and if I playfully toy with you sexually, (Buffy’s eyes went big as she snapped her head up to look at him,) you respond, and DON’T pull away. It will be expected of me to show my prowess”

“H-H-How d-d-d-do you m-m-m-mean, ’toy’, exactly?”

Buffy asked nervously, shifting nervously in her seat, swallowing.

“Don’t worry, I won’t rip your knickers off and give you oral sex, if that’s what your worried about, I m-mean, um, well, I erm, I-I might just r-r-run a finger down your cheek or, um, a-arm.”

‘Fuck, get a grip mate’ Spike thought, as his sudden hard-on at the suggestion of giving her oral sex was making its presence felt…why the hell had he used that analogy for?

Buffy too had felt a sharp sudden thrill, then the searing hot embarrassment as her neck flushed and the red crept up her cheeks, much to the delight of Spike.

It wouldn’t have been so bad if Giles hadn’t been there………

“You’ll find a lot of this will come naturally, when you’re under my thrall anyway.” Spike said, with a satisfied smirk.

Angry with herself for being embarrassed, Buffy retorted,


“Really, turn you into Brad Pitt will it, this thrall, coz I’m gonna need something…” she sneered, batting her eyes at him, not meaning a word of it.

She was trying to avoid looking in HIS eyes, coz she knew those big blue eyes of his could see right through her… ……… she couldn’t stop looking at those firm pecs…….. the washboard abs…the huge bulge in his…why was he looking at her like that? – Oh…OH!


Spike grinned wolfishly at her, His head held back and at a slight angle, mouth half open, bottom jaw jutting forward, his tongue pressed against his top teeth, he stared at her, his eyes so full of blue fire, Buffy felt a little mesmerised already.

Blinking, she bought herself back to the here and now, she’d just had THE most amazing mental picture, of herself naked on a bed, writhing in ecstasy, with Spike’s head buried between her thighs!

She’d never had oral sex before…

“Slayer!”

“Huh?” Buffy was startled out of her reverie.

Spike knew she’d seen his mental thrall picture, and began to see her in a new light, especially as he could smell…he glanced at her, no fooling his vampiric sense of smell there...

Buffy looked away, quickly, big eyed, she swallowed and snapped her thighs shut, her mouth suddenly dry, it was strange, as though all the moisture from her mouth had headed south…She felt damp, aroused…she quickly pressed her thighs together even more tightly.

Giles stood up slowly.

“Er, can we continue tomorrow…tonight, rather, I’m rather tired, and …oh, I need a hot soak,” Giles said, getting up stiffly, holding his lower lumbar region.

They all left the shop.

“Can I offer you a lift Buffy?” Giles asked. Buffy opened her mouth to speak, but Spike said,

“No, I’ll walk with her, I can fill her in on some more history” Buffy didn’t object, and Giles drove off.

“So, slayer, that white bread Iowa pasty-faced farm boy never gave you oral sex…”

Spike ducked the fist he knew that was coming, and caught her wrist, pulled her up close to him. She was startled for a second, and slightly overbalanced, totally invading his ‘personal space’, her body touching his.

He could feel her hard nipples just under her thin jumper against his chest, and the rapid beat of her heart, and the smell of her arousal, her warm breath on his face…she jumped backwards slightly.

“Panties wet, love?” he grinned, the smell of her arousal was the sweetest perfume to him.

“No” Buffy said, honestly, but she was having difficulty controlling her breathing, she turned her head away and stepped back even further from him trying hard not to look at him, but he took a step closer to her.

“Well, I KNOW different” he almost growled

“Spike, I haven’t got wet panties” She turned her head slowly and looked him straight in the eye.

“No? - ‘Cause you smell, Spike leaned in close to her neck… (Buffy froze, holding her breath) …delicious,”

Spike breathed the word into her ear. She shuddered and closed her rolling eyes, letting out a little groan, arching towards him, her mouth half open, breathing accelerated. He smelt of old leather, and whiskey, cigarettes, and fresh cold night air.

Spike risked kissing her neck, his cool lips on her hot skin made her go goose bumpy all over, her nipples hardened even more to the point of almost being painful.

Her eyes flew open as he pressed his hardness to her. Was that a groan she just let slip out…was it? Coz, oh gods, if he didn’t stop what he was doing…

“Sp-Spike!”

“Hmm?”

“-W-W-W-What are you doing?” She asked, softly. She should have been angry, should have pushed him away, should have…should…oh Gods! She barely managed to uncross her rolling eyes.

“Familiarising myself to the territory………enjoying myself…” Buffy swallowed and closed her rolling eyes again, as his lips were doing wondrous things to her neck, brushing across her throat, breathing in her ear, barely touching her, but – OH WOW, shivering in pure pleasure, her nipples were actually aching now, they were so hard… Spike again persisted that she had on wet panties, wet with arousal…

“I don’t”

“Slayer, you can’t fool me, I-”

“Spike, I’m not wearing any…”

He pushed her away a little by the top of her arms, looked into her eyes.

“You’re not…”
“Wearing any, no” Staring at his mouth, she provocatively licked her lips…

He whimpered. Who was a sexy little minx then…they were outside his crypt.

He wondered briefly whether or not to risk kissing her…or even asking her in…

“Um, night then” Buffy said, but not moving away.

“Erm, what? Oh, erm, yeah, right, um... night. Oh, shall I walk you home, all manner of beasties around at this time of night”

“Ok, my moms away” Buffy’s eyes went huge at her own forthrightness. Why did I just tell him that, why?! Buffy thought.

“Oh, right.” Spike nodded. Useful to know…

“Tea?” Buffy asked as they got to her driveway. Spike nodded again.

As soon as they got inside the house, they dived on one another, kissing, nipping, nuzzling…before she could blink,

Spike had her up against the inside of the front door, his hand up her jumper, flipping up her bra cups, and thumbing her nipples to hard peaks, his lips on her neck, grinding his hardness against her crotch… All thoughts of ‘tea’ forgotten.

Buffy couldn’t get the vision of Spike giving her oral sex out of her head…and less than two minutes later, it wasn’t a vision, it was for real.

After stumbling frantically up the stairs, throwing their clothes off in abandon, Buffy hit her bed naked. Spike paused in her doorway, hopping to pull first one leg, then the other of his jeans off. He left them where they fell. Giving her a predatory grin, he crawled up the bed towards her………

As soon as his cool stiffened tongue tip slid up and down over her smooth shaven labia, she was nearly up on the ceiling, and when it slipped through her moist folds and found her clit, she was in orbit. Circling it, flicking it, gently sucking it, then he dipped lower with his tongue, to lap up her flowing nectar,

Buffy cried out as the first orgasm tore through her, that it was SO good…
Spike thought he’d burst; he was so hard… and he’d been so right about her being delicious!

“Buffy”…he slid up her body, leaving her on the edge of another orgasm, she could feel how massive he was,

“Now, in me, please, now, OH GODS!” He put the angry purplish head of his monster-sized dick at her wet opening, and began to push forward. She arched her back, gods he was SO BIG!

She was shaking like a leaf……… he’d never fit inside her…he’d got to be 10 inches at least, and boy, was he thick! He began to thrust forward…slowly, slowly…Sweet gods she was tight…On the fifth thrust, he was almost all the way inside her, she was very wet, hot as hell and virgin tight, and was screaming, mindless, head thrashing from side to side, hips churning, her nails scratching at his shoulders, and he’d never last, especially as she was bucking and thrashing around like a wildcat, her inner muscles working overtime to both accommodate and pleasure him.

He was practically cross-eyed with the supreme sensations, never in his whole existence had anything ever felt so good, it felt like he was inside molten lava she was so hot. She was clutching at his shoulders now, which rippled under her touch as he power thrusted inside her, and then she scratched his back, biting his neck, arching up.

Spike thought he was going to burst, he’d never felt anything so good as this, he was heading for an earth-shattering orgasm. Begging him to go faster and harder, he was more than happy to oblige, he reached down, and snagged her behind her knee, pulling it upwards. She automatically followed suit with her other leg, now really opened up to him, Spike slipped inside her all the way at last, letting out a strangulated,

“OH FUCK, YYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSS” he thrust hard into her cervix, making her cry out in total ecstasy. Thrashing her head from side to side, she felt so brim full of him she could hardly get her breath. The one thing she knew though; was that she was heading for the mother of all orgasms.

She cried out as she felt him swell, his sac firmed up, and he absolutely pounded into her, he felt the first involuntary clench of her orgasm, she raked her nails down his back, then dug them into his butt, and screamed out the longest, deepest, hardest orgasm she’d ever had with anyone, the sweet tight clenching took him past the point of no return, as he thrust up really hard, he poured a veritable fountain inside her.

The pure pleasure was indescribable for both of them, and Spike’s climax triggered another orgasm for her, her first multiple, and her tight clenching muscles milked him dry. They both lay panting Buffy more heaving than panting, it was SO GOOD…she was incredulous. Spike was gasping un-necessarily. Eventually, when they’d both calmed down, Buffy turned her head to look at him…

“WOW! I…I didn’t know it could be that good” She said quietly, honestly.
Spike knew, no machismo now, no bravado or smart Alec remarks, and there might just be a re-match………he raised his head from her shoulder.
“Baby, what can I say, you were totally……… amazing!” He gave her a soft kiss.
She looked at him big eyed.

“Really?”

“Oh wow, Buffy, don’t doubt it, love, you were just incredible” he ran his cool hand down her shoulder, he leaned over and gently circled her raised areola with his cool tongue, before gently sucking her nipple into his mouth. Buffy groaned erotically, and squirmed, threading her fingers through his surprisingly soft wavy hair, holding his head to her.

Reaching across to her other breast, Spike plucked and gently pinched her other nipple with his finger and thumb. She raked her nails down his back, arching towards him. Rising up to kiss her, Buffy grabbed him around the middle with her legs and flipped him over so he was lying face up on the bed. Spike grinned. So… she wanted more did she? – Right!
Chapter 4 by LoobyLoo
Chapter 4

Buffy sat astride his slim hips and he could feel her hot wet femininity gently caress his massive hard length. He bucked up.

“Ah, ah, not yet…” She leaned over, and kissed him, then his neck, bit sucked hickeys all along his jugular making him cry out, and hold her hips. Hmm…baby likes to play…. She carried on down, sucking his nipples in turn then she traced a pattern over and between his beautiful washboard abs, inching back out of his grasp till she was straddling his lower thighs, then his knees, she gently encircled his huge manhood with her small hot fingers, they wouldn’t meet, she slowly began to pump, then she lowered her mouth to him.

First she wetly licked all over the shaft, along and up the veins, around the glans, twirling a pointed tongue around the ridge, before making little pointy stabs in the leaking slit with her tongue, lapping at the pre-cum that had oozed out, she could taste herself on him too, and then let her moist, soft warm lips slip over the huge bulbous head, and slid him into her mouth, clamping her lips under the ridge and swiping her tongue over the slit, all the time softly sucking and gently pumping him.

Spike arched his shoulders up off the bed, crying out


“Buffy, Buffy, Buffy! Ooooohhhhh, Gooodddddssssss” he flopped back, closed his rolling eyes. Buffy smiled around him.

She was really enjoying this power she had over him, and she began to make Mmm ing noises, slurping and sucking.

She took him as far as she could into her mouth, which wasn’t even really half way down his massive length, but she was HOT, and when her other hand, the one not pumping him, cradled his balls, massaging them softly in their wrinkly sac, tugging and squeezing gently, dragging her nails gently but slowly over them, lightly scratching over the fine seam that divided them, so they screwed themselves up tight. She felt them rise, and shaft thicken and swell even more.

Spike’s hips bounced lightly on the mattress. He’d propped himself up on his elbows to watch her, but the sight of her sweet lips sliding up and down his dick was too erotic for him to last long, and now his head lolled back and his neck arched, and he was babbling about her heat, and how good it felt.

She sucked lustily, her cheeks hollowing and she licked, pumped and teased for half an hour, bringing him to the edge then easing off, teasing. Spike was shaking, he couldn’t last any longer…he would explode, literally!


“Buffy, babe, I’m, oh gods…oh yeah, oh baby, yeah, j-just a little harder…yeah, like that, oh, Buffy, oh, oh, oh, oh, gonna c-come, oh - gods, don’t…don’t s-s-stop sucking, aaaahhh – Baby –uhn, uhn, uhn, uhn, OH GODSSS YESSSS!”

Shuddering, he thrust his hips up towards her glorious mouth, and shot a heavy load down her throat.

Buffy swallowed him down greedily, massaging the glans with her tongue as she sucked, pumping him firmly and quite fast, squeezing and relaxing his balls. He relaxed, She’d swallowed every last drop, licked him clean, Spike was gasping, shivering with after shocks.

‘Just what the fuck…what’s happening?’ Spike thought, aware that she’d spoken, so he rolled over towards her. He couldn’t get a coherent thought together if his existence depended on it for a few seconds…
“Huh?”

“Um, I said, any good?” Buffy repeated, grinning, delicately wiping her mouth.

“Are you kidding?! That was totally mind blowing!” Spike said

“Mind, I thought I was blowing your…!” She smiled impishly at him.

“That was my first time doing that”

“You’re kidding…babe it was just …perfect, best I’ve ever had” He raised his hand, caressed her face. It was a soft, very tender moment, and it surprised Buffy, both with its tenderness and sincerity.


As if seeing him for the first time, really properly seeing him, she realised that he was so gorgeous…the sharp angle of his beautiful cheekbones, the oh so blue, blue eyes, that could look into her very soul, know her secrets…the soft full lips, so kissable and cool, she briefly wondered if she was under his thrall, after all.


“Spike”

“Hmm?”

“Am I…under your thrall or something?”

“Thrall, no why, I haven’t…” He propped himself up on one elbow.

“No, it’s just, it’s like I’m seeing you for the first time…”

“Is that bad?”

“Well, I’m not sure, I feel like…”
Spike just arched a brow at her.

“What, Pet?”

“I want to know everything about you…”


Spike ran a finger down her cheek and under her chin, gently drawing her towards him.


“No thrall, not at the moment, I swear…did you see the image I sent you, earlier?”


Buffy swallowed, reddened slightly at the memory, and nodded.


“Well, that’s as long as I can last thralling you, without biting first…”
Spike continued stroking, caressing her.

His words had a hypnotic effect on her, soft, quiet, soothing, euphoric…kissing him – oh gods- Buffy melted into his embrace, how could he do this? - A brush of his lips on her neck or mouth, cool lips demanding hot sweet passion from her…her senses were heightened, his touch electric, fuelling her want for more.

Clinging to him, she scratched his back, bit his neck, holding him so close, like she wanted to get inside his skin.

When he whispered all that he wanted to do, his words washed over her, urging her to drop her guard, give in completely…she was a coiled spring, a dam waiting to burst, a spark to a powder keg, every bloody cliché in the book, that’s how she felt.

Spike could feel her passion bubbling inside her, waiting to burst.


He methodically kissed, stroked and caressed, whispered, promised…he drank in the scent of her arousal, and then with Herculean effort he stopped. Buffy writhed and mewled, realised he’d got up off the bed.

“Whu-what…S-Spike, where…?”

“Nearly sun up love, I have to go”

“NO! – You can’t leave me, please, not…not like this”

“Like what?” He looked at her with smouldering eyes, his mouth half open, rolling his tongue behind his teeth, his chin slightly down towards his chest.

“All…” she groaned, letting her hands skim her body…she felt absolutely brimful of passion, all poured ready for him to unleash.

“All?” Spike quirked an eyebrow, tongue now on his top lip.


“Don’t go…please? I’ll make it worth your while”

She sat up, ……… fixing him with a look, gazing at him through lowered lashes, she smiled sexily, her soft pink tongue in the corner of her mouth.


“I um…I don’t……well, don’t really have a choice, Pet.” Spike fibbed, returning his tongue in the corner of his mouth.


Buffy got up, closed heavy shutters and curtains over the windows. Giving a self satisfied grin she turned to him and said,


“Still leaving?” she moved up very close, rubbed her breasts against his chest, she drew his head closer and closer to hers, and then she began to kiss him.

His hand skittered down her shoulder and arm, over her waist and then across her hip, slipped between her parted thighs, and finding her engorged clit, began to stroke very slow feather light circles around it, making her gasp.

Holding onto his shoulders for support, she shook, eyes rolling she closed them, gasped, her head lolling back, and her legs threatening to give way any second. He took this opportunity to kiss her throat, soft little pecks that gave her goosebumps, she shivered with delight


“Ooooohhhhh! Spike” Her head rolled back round to face him, and her body was on fire with want. The sexy way she groaned his name made his cock twitch…itching to be back where it belonged.


“What do you want, baby?”

Spike breathed in her ear, nibbling on her neck, still rubbing her clit. He needed to hear her say it, for her to want him, desperately.

She in turn felt wired, something had happened, and she couldn’t get enough of him…felt like she would die if she didn’t have him again right this minute………


“You, Gods, I want you…every last little bit of you…all of you…so much, please …I want you, again, inside me, filling me, stretching me, please…I want you so much! Ooooohhhhh – please, PLEASE Spike! I…want…you…ah, please!” she was feeding his ego with a spoon, with all the begging…but boy, she’d swallow her pride for more of what he could dish out…

He moved his arm that had been supporting her around the waist, and commanded her to lie down, She did as she was told, writhing, her hands went to her breasts cupping them.


“You want me?” Spike asked, his thirst to hearing her beg for him was the sweetest music to his ears…his voice raw with his own want, his erection bloated and jutting proudly away from his body.


“Oh, Gods, yes, more than anything, please, PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU!” she held out her arms to him.


Kneeling between her legs, Spike scented his cheek over her sticky thighs, before raising her legs over his shoulders, and suddenly plunging his tongue deep inside her.

She shrieked, oh wow, did she love this! Spike thought, absolutely loving it too, he was merciless, lapping sucking, probing with his cool tongue, Buffy driven insane with her need for him to be inside her again.

Slapping her hands down on the mattress, she was writhing, grabbing handfuls of bedding as Spike awakened new sensations and pleasures from deep within her.

She cried out an exquisite orgasm, deep, hard, and as soon as it diminished, she felt the next building…Spike slid in a finger, rubbing her G Spot with the pad of his finger, his thumb circling her clit, Buffy’s head thrashed from side to side, she was incoherent with want for him.

She groped with a desperate hand, her fingers in his hair, she pulled, eyes wild, she croaked,

“PLEASE!”

Giving her a lopsided grin, he knelt, her legs slipped down to around his waist, he took his massive cock and rubbed it up and down her soaking wet, hot sex.

Buffy bucked up her hips, wrapping her legs even tighter around his waist, trying to pull him in, she begged.

“That’s it, go on” Spike was panting, not taking his eyes off her, he resisted and resisted, teasing, her, sliding the huge bulbous head of his cock up and down her wet labia, even stopping to push her distended clit in his leaking slit.

Buffy sobbed, begged, pleaded, writhed. Spike lay over her, his weight on his forearms, just placed at her opening.

“Want me?”

“Oh, YES, PLEASE, PLEASE, FUCK ME SENSLESS!” He teased her for a few seconds longer.

“Spike, gods, please, I want you…want you so much…fuck me hard, really hard, give me what you’ve got…please – take me NOW!” She sobbed. Mouth by her ear, he whispered,

“Going to take you to oblivion…”

“YES! NOW!”

She thrust up hard with her hips, as Spike thrust inside her. He slipped his arms under her shoulders, and pulled her down onto him so he surged up deep inside her with one long powerful thrust.


“SPIKE!” Buffy nearly blacked out with indescribable pleasure.

“Fucking… Geez……… gods, oh gods, ooooohhhhh hot, hot, hot, oh fuck and … so …tight - Gods!”

He gasped for unneeded breath, His eyes screwed tight shut, his jaw clenched and teeth gritted – fuck, he moved now, and it would be all over before it even started... She must have a fire in her belly, she was so HOT!

Ok…he calmed a little, then he began to thrust hard, fast and deep, Buffy climaxed almost immediately. And he didn’t let up.

She climaxed again and again, each orgasm getting stronger and longer each time, she couldn’t catch her breath, for all the gasping, screaming and crying out in ecstasy.

Spike slowed the pace right down, pulling almost all the way out, before plunging back ball deep, thrusting hard, right to the hilt, his now soaking pubes rubbing her clit to a frenzy.

He could feel himself stretching her, her slick walls clung to him, tight and glorious, wringing out pleasures and sensations he never knew existed.

He’d never been so deep, never had a woman give herself so completely to him before.

Buffy sobbed with complete ecstasy, she bit his neck, raked her nails down his back, leaving raised red welts, she squeezed his butt, trying to push him in deeper still, she bit his neck hard, making him jerk harder inside her.

Spike lifted her legs higher and higher, really opening her up, pushing up into her cervix, he could feel the orgasm building.

His strong-as-an-ox thrusts had her shifting up the bed, until Buffy raised her hand and put her palm flat against the headboard and pushed down, making him go as deep as possible.

She shrieked, he stopped withdrawing, and just pushed up as hard as he could, his toes digging into the mattress, he gritted his teeth, gasped and panted, he knew, THIS was the one he wanted, THE ONE, he pulled nearly all the way out, and then slammed home, right to the hilt, the force lifting her off the bed, he did it again, and again... Buffy grunted!

Spike sort her mouth, kissed her, biting her lips, bruising them, his tongue fighting a duel with hers, he tore his mouth away, felt his balls tighten in their wrinkly sac, felt his shaft swell even more, Buffy felt herself stretch, and she squeezed her inner muscles, working them fast, Spike dropped his head to her neck, Buffy lifted her chin allowing him better access.

“Tell me your mine” Spike panted.

“Yes…oh gods, yes...your…yours…oh I’m yours…make me…so y-y-y-yours!” Buffy gasped out.


“Tell me when I …oh, bite!” She began to really cry out the word ‘yours’, shouting out the best orgasm she’d ever had in her entire life, and when he felt the first involuntary clench of her, Spike turned game face, she felt his fangs slide into her vein, over the scar of the previous bites she’d had, increasing the pleasure for them both ten-fold, and as her hot passion fuelled blood flowed into Spike, he pumped her full with his own cool creamy torrent, again and again…her hot velvet sheath clenched and unclenched, milked him dry, he must have pumped and pulsed at least two dozen times.


Fucking Hell – Fucking Heaven!

He thought he’d never stop pumping, felt like he’d poured a gallon into her. Morphing back to his human guise, he was panting hard, his forehead on her collarbone, never EVER had anything in his whole existence felt as good as that…

Buffy was heaving for breath…colours exploding in her head, stars before her rolling eyes she was boneless, breathless almost, but still mouthing, ‘yours, I’m all yours’, indeed her very brain was now total mush and was leaking out of her ears…she’d never had a multiple, multiple, multiple orgasm before…and OH BOY! Was that a multiple and then some…sated at last.

He lazily licked the twin puncture wounds to mop up the last traces of her ambrosial life giving ichor.


“MINE!”

Spike said possessively. They lay together like that for a while; he was still inside her. Her breathing evened out eventually, she ran a hand through her hair, resting her palm on her forehead.


Spike carefully withdrew, and moved to the side of her, and Buffy immediately cuddled up, and laid her head on his shoulder, her arm around his waist, leg over his.

Totally unexpected by her or him really, he kissed her forehead softly, whispered softly ‘incredible’. Still panting slightly, she smiled, eyes closed, a breathy,

“Yeah” was all she could manage. He knew some line had been crossed, some invisible barrier, it was far, far more than just a…business arrangement now, if you like, Spike had not only thralled her, he’d claimed her, and utterly made her his own…wrapped in each others arms.


Sleep claimed them both. About four hours later, Buffy got up, (with a little difficulty, she was sore!) and went into the bathroom.

She looked in the mirror, moved her hair to see the bite mark. It looked innocent enough, Four times now, she’d been bitten; once by the Master, once by Dracula, once by Angel…Angel.

She hadn’t given him a thought in all this, truth be known, she hadn’t given anything a thought, except the pure unadulterated passion.

Sex.

Not just sex, sex, not even ‘wow’, great sex.

Not even wow, great hot monkey sex, this was…was something on a totally different level…she’d let herself be laid bare, and what was it he’d said…ah, yes, taken to oblivion…and beyond, mate! With a double side of incredibly fantastic!

She sat on the edge of the bath, touched the bite and smiled to herself; another thing he was right about, it had been ‘incredible’, and even that superlative had been an understatement.

She wanted him again…and very soon…she’d realised something; that sex didn’t come any better than that, and never would, not with anybody else anyway.

No mere mortal would have the strength, stamina or his incredible size…and she wanted him again. Again, and again, and again, she wanted him.

They had all day, she thought simply, smiling to herself.
Slipping back into bed, Spike instinctively cuddled up to the warmth…warmth?

– Where? Oh Gods, thankyou! Wasn’t all just a dream - then again, a dream couldn’t possibly have been anywhere near as good…Buffy was tracing lazy patterns on his chest, making Spike groan, a deep rumble in his chest, she slipped lower and lower, outlining his washboard abs with her fingernail, impatiently, Spike grabbed her hand and put it on his massive hardness, and Buffy giggled.

“Does this cock of yours ever lie down and rest?” She giggled again, and dipped her head below the covers, thanking whomever for vampire stamina.

He was going to say, ‘not for long when you’re around’, but his only reply was to gasp and arch his hips up toward her soft, warm, wet sucking mouth…
Chapter 5 by LoobyLoo
Chapter 5

They emerged from the house at 7.30 pm, showered and totally knackered!

She’d lost count of how many times they’d made love…and orgasms…oh gods!
She felt sorry for every other female on the planet, not being able to experience what she’d had!

They made their way to the Magic Box, Buffy grabbing a bag of fries on the way. She tapped the window of the shop. Giles came and opened the door, locking it behind them.

“Spike, Buffy, I’m glad you’re here, thanks to Spike’s information…(Giles put his glasses on) we know that Dracula’s entourage is staying at the old vineyard lodge in Westfield Valley, there are about 50 minions with him, his ever faithful manservant Igor, is running around like a headless chicken getting everything just so, the vamp himself is due in, in two days time.”

“Giles, the thing that bothers me is, he might recognise me, and he HAS bitten me” Buffy said.

“And he knows me, owes me money, the sod does, 30 guineas! – It was an awful lot in those days…” Spike mused.

“I take it that he more than likely wouldn’t recognise you, though?”

“No, doubt it” Spike said, he’d changed his image a few times since then…

“I could dye my hair, or wear a wig,” Buffy suggested.

“I wouldn’t worry too much about that, he’d remember your smell, your essence, and probably your name, as you are the slayer, but your face…It would be like Hugh Hefner remembering all the Playboy Bunnies he’s ever seen, he’s used to beautiful women”

Spike said honestly. Buffy smiled and looked down at her feet, slightly embarrassed at Spike voicing the fact he thought she was beautiful.

“Well, I was thinking, and I know this is the part you’re going to strenuously object to, but I’m afraid it needs to be done…Buffy, you’ll have to let Spike bite you………OH - oh”

“Um, last night…I know it needed to be done…………” Buffy mumbled putting her collar right after showing Giles.

“Oh, er, well, um, yes, I see. Good. Right-ho. Erm, sh-shall w-w-w-we begin to train…?” Giles asked.

“How’s your back?”

“Oh, still broken, I think!” Giles said, jovially, but truthfully, he did ache.

“I thought I could do some bag work, then a spot of stamina training” Buffy said. Giles was just about to say he didn’t think he was up to it, when Spike piped up,

“We can fight, if you want, you needn’t hold back with me, and I won’t be afraid to deposit you on your arse…” Spike said grinning.

“Yeah, right, as if” Buffy also grinned.
Giles eyebrows rose, he said,

“This would be excellent…”

Giles sat on the sidelines, and watched as they circled, flipped, and Spike did deposit her on her backside, three times in fact, they sparred for about twenty minutes.

Giles went off to take a telephone call, and Spike caught Buffy around the neck, her back towards him, he growled sexily in her ear, licked her salty skin, making her shiver, then gave her a little kiss on her neck just by the bites.

Buffy groaned erotically, her senses electric, biting her bottom lip, she then grinned, flipped Spike over her shoulder, jumped over him and knelt astride him.

He could smell her arousal and he was rock hard…she was just about to lean in and kiss him, when Giles came in.

“That was Quentin Tra – oh!”

Buffy quickly got up, went bright red, and couldn’t look Giles in the face.

“Quentin who?” Spike said springing up, to jog Giles into saying what he was going to say.

“What…oh, er, erm, er yes, Quentin Travers, he said that the device will be here tomorrow”

“Device” Buffy said.

“To kill Dracula” Giles said.

“Um, yes, I know!” Buffy lied…she couldn’t concentrate, she felt wanton…

“Buffy and I thought that after patrol, we would, um, go through some possible scenario’s, you know, for her to learn how to act…” Spike said.

They hadn’t planned on any such thing, yet, but Buffy knew that she wanted to. Most definitely…

“Good, well, yes it must be done” Giles said.

He could tell, something had obviously happened between these two, usually they couldn’t be in the same room as each other for more than two minutes without the snippy comments and bickering…the spell was working!

“This device” Spike said.

“Yes?”
“Any idea’s as to size, shape, I hope it’s discreet, can hardly hope to hide something bazooka size in her dress, can we?” Spike said.

“Good point, Spike. Giles?” Buffy asked, turning from one male to the other.

“Ah, um, yes, it has several parts, the stake part, is pen sized, then there’s this, and this is the ingenious bit, a handkerchief type thing, that mops up all the dust, then there’s the lead lined box you drop it all in, although the handkerchief will ‘hold’ him for up to twenty-four hours outside the box”

“Good, that means the box needn’t be on us when we do the deed.”

“Erm, Spike, can I have a word…” Giles looked at Buffy and she eventually took the hint, and went off to the back of the training room.

“There could be a problem, Dru might be there” Giles said.

“Dru, where the hell did she spring from?” Spike frowned.

Buffy could her them talking, and when she heard the name ‘Dru’, the stab of pure jealousy that shot through her had to be felt to be believed, she couldn’t help herself, it felt like and electric shock.

Striding back to where they were standing, Buffy announced,

“She won’t be a problem, she comes anywhere near my Sp - I mean, near me, or Spike and tries to um, disrupt things…” looking Spike in the eye, Buffy said,

“Dru is NOT going to come between us – a-a-a-and killing um, Dracula.” She quickly added.

Spike looked at her in a sort of, shocked way…and then said to her via the thrall, ‘hmm, my baby’s jealous…’

“She won’t be a problem…I’ll find out where she’s holed up, and change her mind about going to the party” Spike said grinning.

“If your sure,” Giles said.

Buffy glanced at Spike, she’d HAVE to talk about this to him, and soon.

“We’ll do a quick patrol, then back to mine” She pulled on her coat.

“Shall I come, I could watch you”

“WHAT!!” Buffy, horrified, looked incredulously at Giles, like he was some sort of voyeuristic pervert.

Not thinking at first that Giles only wanted to watch them pretend socialise, as she said.

“Check your mannerisms, your actions…” Giles continued innocently

“OH…No! –Erm, no, Giles, you’ll make me all nervous!” She waved a hand in the air dismissively, colour flooding her face.

“We’ll be fine, Spike’ll tell me what to do,” Buffy said, nodding at Spike,

“Won’t you?”

“Sure”


So that’s what happened. Buffy was super aggressive on patrol, having an unnecessarily vicious fight with a couple of fledges, imagining that they were Dru.

Spike thought that he’d see just how far he could go with making her jealous…

“I won’t stay long tonight, babe, I’m going to seek out Dru”

“NO! Not on your own.” Buffy said, vehemently.

She tucked her stake back inside her waistband.

“What, of course on my own!”

“No, I’ll be with you” Buffy said firmly. She opened the door of the house, and they both went in.

“Don’t you trust me?” Spike asked, eyeing her steadily. Buffy looked at him, smouldered, in fact.

“I don’t trust HER, besides, you were with her for over a hundred years,”

“You worried she might want to…” Spike gave Buffy a wolfish grin.

She didn’t know why she felt so jealous, but she could play this another way…she could fuck him to oblivion tonight, so he wouldn’t have enough energy to do anything with HER, Buffy couldn’t even bring herself to say Dru’s name.

Licking her lips provocatively, Buffy said in a low voice,

“Going for a shower…” And started to undo her buttons on her blouse, giving

Spike a tantalising glimpse of plump breast as she gave him a soft kiss on his mouth, before sexily wiggling her way upstairs, shedding her clothes on the way.

When she reached the top of the stairs, she slipped off her thong and tossed it down the stairs, it landed perfectly on his head, the smell of her arousal was almost overpowering.

Spike bit his bottom lip…he and Dru, didn’t really ever bother too much with sex, she liked the ‘preliminaries’ so to speak, the S&M foreplay, being whipped, simulated rape, objects, being fisted…torture…but the actual act of penetration was never very high up on her agenda with him, it was more of a thing to pass the time than anything to do with love…He heard the shower, and in a flash he was upstairs, undressed and in behind her in an instant.

Buffy had twisted and clipped up her hair, and Spike moulded himself to her back, cupping her baby soft skinned golden breasts, teasing her nipples with his thumbs, kissing her neck. She smiled…her plan had worked…so far, she could feel his massive hardness pressing against her butt, now all she had to do, was make all thoughts of going to see Dru totally go out of his head.

“Oh…Sp-Spi-ike” She turned, homed in on his mouth, kissing him with utter passion, surprising them both with her intensity and wantonness. Spike’s huge cock, far too big to stand upright, nudged her leg and hip, Buffy dropped her hand to squeeze him gently, before trapping him between her thighs. Turning and pressing her against the wall, Buffy raised her one leg, hooking it over his hip, her calf pulled against his buttock.

His hands leaving her breasts, Spike slipped them under her bottom for support, and she wrapped her legs around his waist, only pausing to put him at her tight wet centre.

Crying out in ecstasy as he slid inside her moist velvet heat, Buffy fluttered her inner muscles, and he took her hard against the shower wall.

Neither lasted long, the thrill of the fight earlier had made them both as randy as hell.

They showered, and quickly dried off, went into the bedroom. Buffy thought she’d make all thoughts of Dru disappear from Spike’s mind; she had a plan.

While he wasn’t looking, Buffy had discreetly pulled out the silky cord from her dressing gown, and threw it by the bed.

She sat, pulled him towards her for a deep kiss; she lay down, and then flipped them, straddling his slim hips.

She reached down and picked up the cord from the floor. Fixing him with a ‘look’, Buffy said,

“Gonna let me tie you up, lover?” Without waiting for an answer, She slipped a silk loop around his one wrist. Finding this so highly erotic, Spike gasped,

“On-only if I can…reciprocate…”

“Count on it…” Buffy breathed, making another loop and snaring his other wrist, tying him to her wrought iron bedstead. As she leaned forward to tie him up, Spike raised his head and caught a nipple between his teeth, it elongated, until he worried it with his tongue and it hardened, Buffy gasped.

“Cheat-Cheating…I’ll get you back for that…” she kissed him passionately.

For two hours she teased him, for the first twenty minutes alone, she totally ignored his massively thick, huge cock, she gave him hickeys on his inner thighs, sucked his balls, licked all over the scrotal sac, nibbled and kissed, teased up and down the narrow seam that divided them, lightly scratched at the sensitive ridge of flesh between his balls and anus where his erection continued, sending Spike delirious with want.

Wetting her fingertip, she teasingly circled it over his anus, in a feather-light touch, making Spike buck and beg.

The huge purplish head of his cock looked fit to burst, shiny, wet, weeping for attention.

Eventually, she delicately lapped at the leaking slit, made little pointy stabs with her tongue tip, licked all around the ridge, before making her soft warm lips into a tight little ‘O’, and slid them forcefully down over the head of his cock, then straight down her mouth to deep throat him.

Spike practically launched himself off the bed, he bucked like a wild thing, with her two small hands, she stood it upright, marvelling at his size, and how she could accommodate him…lapping all around, she traced the veins with her velvet tongue, and pumped her hands up and over the head, giving a twist of her wrist, letting the soft warm palm of her hand slide silkily over the glans, before sliding down the thick shaft again and repeating the action with the other hand.

Spike couldn’t stand much more of this…he gasped…

”Oh gods…I’m…gonna…oh, babe…”

“Come on baby, let me drink you down”, running her tongue around her lips, she then again lowered her mouth to him, and twirled her tongue around the huge bulbous tip, and through half closed eyes, Spike watched, shoulder’s raised off the bed, he held himself rigid, gasping unnecessarily, holding on so tightly to the wrought iron head board, as she pumped him into her open mouth, he jerked as each thick gobbet he spurted onto her tongue, she swallowed and opened her mouth for more, when he collapsed, she gently sucked the tip, her tongue flashing around to catch any precious drop she’d missed.

“Hmm, so delicious…” Again she provocatively ran her tongue slowly along the bottom edge of her top lip, and smiled.

“Oh, Buffy!” Like a cat stalking prey, she crawled up the bed making him stretch for a kiss, she wiggled her delicious hot bottom over his cock, making him rock hard again.

Cupping her breasts and pushing them together, she offered him first one hard nipple, then the other, Spike flashed his tongue over the hard nubs, and the sensation seared its way down to her wet sex.

They both knew that the cord was no prison for him, he could have easily ripped the silken cord…not that he’d even gave such an idiotic idea a thought…


Wanting to feel his cool strong hands on her, she untied him.

He didn’t disappoint or waste a second, as soon as she freed him, his strong muscular arms circled her and he held her close and tight, kissing all the breath out of her.

Buffy held him with equal tightness, her one hand on the back of his head, the other in the small of his shoulder blades.

Pressing her on her back, Spike released one of his arms, and stroked her face.

“What have you done to me?” Looking deep into her hazel eyes, his gaze burned questioningly into her.

Holding him there, his gaze, Buffy said softly,

“I could ask the same, anyway; less talk, more action!”

They began to kiss passionately, kisses so full of need and desire…Buffy grinned wickedly, lay on her stomach, bought up her knees, and waggled her bottom in the air.

Spike couldn’t resist giving the twin globes a firm smack, before he gripped her hips and eased himself inside her from behind.

Buffy screamed and hollered, bucked and pistoned herself back and forward, he reached around and pinched and rubbed her slippery clit, making Buffy shriek and come so hard that he thought she would squeeze dick off!

His eyes rolling back in his head as he held onto her hips so tightly, pushing himself up inside her so deeply, he knew that sex didn’t get any better than this.

Growling low in her ear, his soft lips and blunt teeth nibbling her neck had Buffy begging for him not to stop…

t was sun up before they knew it. They’d made love all night, brought each other to dizzying heights of ecstasy.

Lying in each other’s arms, Buffy said,

“Is it your thrall?” Her voice all cracked and raw from screaming.

“I don’t…it can’t possibly be, I’m not THAT good!” He chuckled modestly.

“Hmm, I beg to differ!” Buffy cuddled up, Spike turned his head, and kissed her softly.

“Besides which, I feel so…”

“So?”

“So…how do I describe it? – The thought of losing you, or you in danger, I, oh Gods!” Spike looked serious

“What?” Buffy leant up on her elbow, looked down into his face, his beautiful face, worried at his serious expression.

“Buffy, I think I’m…”

“What baby, tell me, please, you’re worrying me now.” She ran her fingers through his hair, soothing him.

“I don’t know, connected, attached, I can’t describe it.” He could…but didn’t want to frighten her.

He was falling in love with her; Rapidly, totally and entirely.

Buffy smiled, cuddled up to him once more. One thing was for sure; things would never be the same for them again.

He’d woken something within her, and she didn’t want this to end, because she knew now, she was totally in love with him.
Chapter 6 by LoobyLoo
Chapter 6


They woke to the phone ringing. It was Giles. Buffy yawned and looked at the clock. It was 12.25pm.

“Is everything ok?”

“Um, yeah!” Buffy said, she felt stiff, ached so good!

“You were going to come here for 11 o’clock”

“Was I, where am I, oh, yes Saturday. Sorry, lost track…She tickled down over Spike’s abs with her nails, till she found his huge hardness, she gave the tip a little tickle with her nail.

Spike growled, making her giggle.

She was aware Giles had spoken, but not what he’d said.

“Hmm, sorry?”

“Buffy, will you concentrate, can you drop a note or a message into Spike for me?”

“He’s here” Buffy said.

“What, how, er, I m-m-mean, um, w-w-w-why?” Giles stammered.

“Oh, we got practicing, it got very late…or rather, you know, early, and um, well the sun came up, so he stayed”

“I-I-I-I-I s-s-see!”
Buffy worked her hand lower, cupping his balls, giving them a gentle tug, massaging them. Spike writhed cross-eyed.

“Well, b-b-b-bring him w-w-when you come, will you, I’ve got a location for him to see Dru”

“Us” Buffy said, carrying on with her ministrations to Spike’s nether regions.

“I’m sorry?” Giles said.

“Us, when WE go to see Dru, he’s not going on his own, I don’t trust her”

“Trust her to what?”

“Um, not trust her to…erm well, she might not be too pleased to see him!”

“Or she might want to get back with him” Giles said, thinking then that their plans would be up the Suwannee.

“NOT ON YOU’RE, erm… um, (she swallowed nervously) no, never. He’s not interested”

“You sound sure”

“I am”

“They were together for-“

“I KNOW! Gods, don’t have to rub, er I mean, trust me Giles…” he frowned, but didn’t say anything else.

“Ok, I’ll see you soon, bye”

“Bye…oh Giles, do we get expenses, coz I need a dress for this party, something expensive and wow” Spike groaned at her massaging hand.

“What was that?”
Grinning, Buffy put her finger to her lips at Spike, he too was grinning.

“Um, what?”

“That moaning?”

“Moaning, don’t…don’t know…bye”

“Bye, oh and Buffy, you can buy a dress, but don’t spen_”

“Thanks, bye” She put the phone down, not letting him finish.

Leaning forward, she kissed the length of his massive manhood. Spike squeezed her shoulder and she looked up, he half sat, reached up and kissed her, pulling her upwards, she lay on top of him, and Spike rolled them so he was nestled between her thighs.

His hand dropping to her smooth sex, he rubbed small circles over her clit, before sliding his finger inside her. Buffy arched into his hand, groaning into his mouth as he claimed breath stealing kisses from her.

So hot, so wet and ready for him, he removed his finger, and sucked it. Lying more on her back,

Buffy put him at her opening, and Spike thrust up sliding over half way inside her. Arching her hips and neck, Buffy cried out, and bucked up to meet his thrusts.

Nothing else in the world mattered to either of them at that moment, except the giving and receiving of their pure, unadulterated passion, Buffy bit Spike’s neck, scratched his back, pulled his hair, squeezed bruises into his butt trying to force him inside her that little bit more, and Spike loved it.

Eventually, when they knew they could hold back the tidal-wave of pleasure that would culminate in the most earth shattering of orgasms for them both, over the groans and moans, the cries of sheer orgasmic pleasure, one phrase repeated itself like a mantra in Spike’s head, till he voiced it.

Screaming for him not to stop, Spike was pounding into her at a furiously fast, hard pace, his super strong thrusts almost lifting her off the bed, Buffy reached and put her hands on his butt, pushed down, forcing Spike as deep as possible inside her.

“Mine…you’re, mine…Buffy…oh, mine, Gods, BuffyBuffyBuffy, OH GODS, YES! – MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE!” Surging inside her again and again, Buffy felt the whiplash sting of his cool fluid rush, every time he pulsed and shot another spurt inside her, he shouted that she was his, over and over.

And Buffy could only agree with him,

“All yours baby…totally yours” She agreed. Spent, sated, heaving for breath, that was…unbelievable…

Spike fell back, he too was panting, out of habit rather than necessity, but OH, MY GODS, WOW! He glanced at her, incredulously.

Lazily she blinked at him, the only thing she was really aware of, was his possession of her.

They were totally lost for words. Slowly, reality came back to her, and she looked at the clock.

“We’d, um, I’d better get up”

“Buffy”

“Yes?” She looked at him, felt a sudden rush of emotion.

“What’s happened between us?” He looked serious.

“I- I don’t…(she looked down on the bed) Then looking at him straight in the eye, she said,

“Something has, I don’t want to analyse it too much, but…I know one thing”
Spike looked at her steadily.

“I don’t want it to…well, you know, end after this Dracula business?” She looked him straight in the eye. Spike closed his and pulled her towards him. He nuzzled her neck.

“Oh Gods, baby! Neither do I baby, neither do I” They sat there a little while, foreheads touching.

***********



Showered and dressed, they made their way to the Magic Box via the tunnels and storm drains.

They emerged into the stock room, and Buffy went up into the shop. It was safe for Spike, there were no customers, or bright daylight, and she went and fetched him. Warming him some blood they kept at the shop for rituals and spells, she had coffee.

Giles told Spike that Dru and Darla were holed up in an old disused warehouse across town, but there was quite a few of them, possibly around thirty, or so, roughly half a clan, made up of various strays from other groups now in decline, thanks to slaying activities.

“Waif and strays, a couple from Clan Aurelius, several that are from Clan Gaius Gerontius, and all that’s left of Clan Deuteronomy” Giles said.
Spike nodded.

“Shouldn’t be a problem. Um, how do you know this?”

“Angel”

“Angel?”

“Yes, thanks to him, well, his outfit of Wesley and there’s a black guy called Gunn, they are responsible for the demise of the clans, nearly wiped out all the nests in LA, apparently” Giles said, voice full of admiration. Spike smiled, and couldn’t resist saying,

“Is that what he told you?” Giles stopped, his coffee mug an inch from his lips, and said,

“Yes, well him and Wesley” he drained his mug, looked at Spike, who just grinned.

“What?”

“Oh, just…they’re not as good as they like to think they are, is all” Spike said. Giles frowned.

“Oh, so are you going to tell me different?”

“What’s this?” Buffy asked.

“Angel” Giles said. Buffy stopped smiling, and frowned.

“What about him?”
Spike answered for Giles.

“Oh, he’s boasting, him and that watcher and vigilantes he has working with him, reckons they’ve wiped out a few clans…”

“And?” Buffy asked

“Well, half of them are living in Norwood now, he might have run them out of town for a while, dusted a few, they re-group, turn a few… but the others, well, they filter back, they always do, look at me, can’t keep away from here…”

Buffy had unconsciously gone and held Spike’s hand, and he had gently moved a tendril of hair from her eyes. Giles blinked at them.

“What?” Buffy asked Giles.

“Erm, noth-, er well, um it’s just that…”

Both Spike and Buffy arched a brow questioningly at him.

“Bu-Buffy, you’re holding…um Spike’s h-h-hand”

“Hmm, oh, er, y-yes, (She coughed) we’re trying to look natural, l-l-like a c-c-c-couple, you know, um these things have to look, natural”

“Yeah that’s it, now, go while I talk!” Spike said play-acting; and smacked her bottom as she walked away.

Buffy turned and smiled. Giles knew, he wasn’t stupid, a bit slow on the uptake sometimes, but there was a definite…frisson? – Something anyway, between them.

He briefly wondered whether he’d gone too far with the spell…Then again, Spike had bitten and thralled her, so maybe…Buffy was a professional. That was it.

Buffy saw Giles give Spike a slip of paper. It was the warehouse address, and she suspected as much, one thing she did know, she’d DEFINATELY be going with him.

Giles went off to serve a customer.

“So, come on, where are they?” Buffy asked, playing with the buttons on Spikes duster.

He knew better than to try the ‘where’s who’ routine, knew it wouldn’t wash with her.

“For me to know…” he grinned. Buffy sidled in close, holding the lapels of his coat.

“You’ll tell me” She looked at his lips, licking her own. Spike stared at her, swallowed, his head moved closer to hers, Buffy reached up on tip toe…their lips parted, eyes closed, and about an inch away from kissing, Giles came round the bookcase and said,

“Hold on, I have a copy h – Good Lord!”

He took his glasses off. As he saw the scene of Buffy and Spike looking for all the world like they were about to…No, couldn’t have.

They jumped apart guiltily. Spike turning to face the wall, he was holding the back of his neck, Buffy going beet-red, bending to pick up none-existent bits up off the floor.

Giles stuttered, and babbled about a book for a customer, reaching to the shelf and taking a small slim volume.

“I-I-I-I th-think th-th-this is w-w-what you’re l-l-l-looking f-f-f-for”

He disappeared from their view, going back to his customer. Grinning, Spike lightly kissed her nose.

“Spike, he’ll…”

“Just have to deal, love, we can say it’s a thrall thing…” Spike looked at her, a looked that dared her to contradict him. She didn’t, just nodded.

“This idea in the first place, came from him, didn’t it?” Buffy reasoned.

“Yup” Spike said, looking at her. He had his head at an angle, tongue in the corner of his mouth, and then he said,

“Gods, you’re SO beautiful” he ran the back of his finger down her cheek, Buffy smiled, big eyed, looked at the floor, then up into his eyes.

“Not so bad yourself, gorgeous, in fact”

They heard Giles ring up on the till, and say goodbye and thankyou to his customer. He came towards the table where they were standing, and heard Spike say,

“S-so, you wouldn’t kiss me first, it um, it always has to be the male, like I said, these rules are archaic, made by males with their pleasure coming first middle and last” Spike said, like he was teaching her.

“Er, r-right, b-b-but what if, say another male made a move on me?” Buffy asked

“Well, it’s accepted, but, he’d have to be of a higher social status than me, and as I’m head of a clan, then I doubt, apart from Dracula himself, there would be anyone there to challenge me…if it were thought that you were my new queen however, no one would challenge, again, except Dracula, if we acted like a honeymoon couple for instance, it’s not considered the done thing for even someone of a higher status to make a move on a honeymoon couple.

On the other hand, if Dracula makes a move on a women, new queen or not, it’s considered an honour, for her and her partner”

“Teaching you well” Giles said, smiling. They must have been training Giles thought.

“S-s-so, you’ll go to the warehouse, when?”

“Tonight, probably” Spike said.

“I’m going with you” Buffy said. Giles was just about to say he would too, when the phone rang.

“Phew, that was close, do you think he believed us?” Spike asked.

Licking her lips provocatively, Buffy mouthed ‘don’t care’ and smouldered him ‘a look’. Spike grinned, but it instantly went when he heard Giles say,

“Angel!………Yes, funnily enough, we were just talking about that” Buffy and Spike looked at one another.

“You would………you will, oh, that’s great, hold on, they’re here, I’ll tell them” Smiling, Giles held the receiver to his shoulder, and called out,

“Its Angel, he and the others are coming over to help us” Buffy and Spike didn’t smile.

“Fucking terrific” Spike said, with as much venom as he could

“Shit!” Was Buffy’s reaction to the news.

Giles chatted inanely, then when he’d finished the call, he came over to them smiling, but could see that neither Buffy nor Spike looked thrilled at the news.
Chapter 7 by LoobyLoo
Chapter 7


“Giles, why is HE coming?” Buffy asked frowning. All three of them sat down at the table.

Spike put his feet up on the table, lit a cigarette. Giles wasn’t about to admonish him for it, not with the look on his face.

“I don’t want him here” Buffy said, frowning, twisting a tissue in her hands.
Giles looked puzzled. He’d started to worry a little, this spell he’d done…no, it WAS only temporary…

“Why not? He’ll help us to eliminate Dru’s crowd, and-

“And arouse suspicion at suddenly there’s nearly three dozen less on the guest list- it isn’t a huge party, there’s only about 100 guests get invited, and suddenly –bang- a third of the guest list, gone. No, we know why he’s here, one thing, pure jealousy.

It’s the fact that I’m working with Buffy, and he can’t do it – does he know I’ve had to bite her? Coz believe you me, THAT’S going to go down like the fucking proverbial…and if he doesn’t know from you telling him, he’s gonna smell it…”

Spike swiftly took a drag of his cigarette, blew the smoke out angrily.

“Ah” Giles took his glasses off. A customer came into the shop, so putting his glasses back on; he got up to serve them.

“Don’t let him…” Buffy began. Spike looked at her.

If she was to walk away from him now…Spike leaned forward, ground out his cigarette on a saucer.

Buffy covered one of his hands with one of hers, squeezing gently.

“I won’t let him ruin things…for us, I can’t…” Giles came back.

“Can’t what?” Spike asked, ignoring the fact that Giles had come back. Buffy looked at Giles.

“Will you just watch the shop, I need to go down to the stockroom” Buffy nodded.

Giles turned and went, Buffy stood, looked at Spike.

“Can’t let him try and ruin what we have” She kissed him softly, and then went into the shop.

Spike sat back, closed his eyes, relieved.

After Giles had served the customer, he locked up, pulled the shutter down. Coming over and sitting by Buffy and Spike, Giles said,

“Ok, tell me, you think that Angel has an ulterior motive for coming here?”

“Too bloody right. One, he can’t do it himself because they know of his soul. Two. Even if, and I doubt this very much, but, even if this lot at the warehouse with Dru and Darla didn’t know who he was, they would soon be told.”

“You don’t think that they would be pleased to see him, even if he pretended to be Angelus” Giles asked.
Spike laughed.

“Don’t be ridiculous, Darla is Angelus’ sire, Dru has lived with him for longer than I have, they’d know instantly he wasn’t Angelus…besides which, he tried to kill them about four months ago” Spike said.

Both Buffy and Giles frowned, and sat forward. Giles took off his glasses.

“What? H- how, w-w-where?” Giles asked.

“How, burn them, locked them in a warehouse. Where, in LA, torched it after they’d been on a killing spree.”

“How do you know this?” Giles asked frowning, this was news to him. News to Buffy, too.

“Demon bar, word gets round… ‘The Souled One’ as Angel is known, tried to kill his sire, Darla and her friend in a warehouse after they unsuccessfully tried to revert him into being Angelus again”

“How would they have done that?” Spike, pulled no punches, said to Buffy,

“Well pet, you know the curse, he’d have to be happy…Darla used to be a prostitute before she was turned, and she IS his sire…”

All Buffy said, was ‘oh’.

“I didn’t know this, it does put a different reflection on things” Giles said.

“Yes it does, we don’t need him and his clod-hopping size nines or his little band of vigilantes to try and distract Darla and Dru, their very presence alone will arouse suspicion Look Giles, Buffy is a professional.

She doesn’t need Angel acting all jealous because she’s working closely with me, she doesn’t need putting in any more danger than is necessary, either, and knowing him…all I’m saying is, she’d have enough to contend with, anyway”

“We both will, I don’t need Spike in any extra danger either, he might be my only ticket outta there, I couldn’t fight that many vamps at once” Buffy said. Giles nodded, said nothing.

“Well, I know he couldn’t go to the party, but thought he’d be useful helping to distract or get rid of Darla and Dru”

“No, for reasons mentioned earlier” Spike said

“That’s why Spike has had to claim and thrall you, to mask your soul” Giles said.

Buffy realised, she’d been so fired up for him to do it at the time, she hadn’t even questioned why… She nodded. Smiled, and said,

“Bugger him. Let him come, he can see for himself how professional Spike and I can be, then he can go home happy in the knowledge that we’ll do a good enough job, without his help”

Buffy said brightly. Spike smiled.
(That’s my girl, he’ll be as miserable as sin…shall we really play up?) Spike thralled Buffy, who, on hearing this in her head, was still smiling innocently at Giles, but she ran her toe up Spike’s leg.

Giles looked sceptical, looked from one to the other.

“You think Angel seeing you two all…lovey dovey will make him happy?”

“Giles, I couldn’t give a f-…I’m not really bothered WHAT he thinks, there’s a job to do in all this, and WE are going to do it, without any interference from him” Buffy said firmly. Giles looked at Spike. Who smiled.

“Um, it’s a bit late to try and put him off tonight, now, they’re um, already on their way, in fact, they’ll be here in about fifteen minutes, they’ve come in Gunn’s van.”

“Whoop-de-do!” Buffy sarcastically enthused.

Feeling Puckish, Spike scraped his chair back, patted his lap. Buffy grinning, slid on it, slipping her arm around his neck too. Both grinning, they looked at Giles.

He heaved a sigh, rolled his eyes, and took his glasses off, and pinched the bridge of his nose, his elbow resting on the table.

“He’s going to love this!” Giles said quietly to himself, as he went off to make tea.

“No sugar in mine” Spike shouted, then lightly kissed Buffy. Knowing Giles was in the kitchenette part of the shop and couldn’t see them Buffy kissed Spike quite passionately.

He resisted for all of a second, then instead of pushing her away, he pulled her closer, deepening the kiss.

“I was thinki…oh!” Giles went back into the kitchen.

He was right, there WAS something going on, more than the thrall, more than his bonding spell, an awful lot more, they could hardly keep their hands off each other.

Neither Spike or Buffy had heard or seen Giles, they were too busy wrapped up in themselves.

Spike broke off the kiss, Buffy mewled, wriggled on his lap.

“Babe, please!” Spike stilled her hip with his one hand.

“Can’t help it, I WANT you…I want to make love to you, for hours………”

Mewling, she made him shudder with delight.

She kissed him again. For a second time Giles went to venture out. Gods! They were still at it! He had an idea.

“Buffy, tea?” Giles called. Bringing them both back to the here and now, Buffy shouted ‘yes’.

“I think I better get off your lap” Buffy said, not moving.

“Really want to?”

“No”

“Well then” Spike gave her a little possessive squeeze. Giles came through with the tea, sat opposite them.

“So, are you going to tell me?”

“Tell you what?” Buffy asked

“I have eyes, you two. As in a couple; Not thrall, not acting, coupledom. That, was major kissage, AND you two can hardly take your hands or eyes off each other.” Buffy and Spike grinned.

“Don’t know what’s happened, Giles, neither of us do, but…well, we don’t want it to end.

We’ll not let it interfere with the task in hand, and Spike won’t see me in any danger, as I won’t with Spike, but Angel’s not ruining or trying to ruin things for us, I – We, won’t let him” Buffy said strongly and clearly.
Spike nodded.

“Well, Um, I, er…I’m glad you’ve told me. Now, I wonder if Wesley knows about Angel and this warehouse business”

“I should think that he does, if he’s come to help” Buffy said.

“No, not about where Dru and Darla is now, I meant what Spike told me, trying to burn them.” Giles said, sipping his tea.

“Oh, that, I don’t know, doubt it.” Buffy said, looking at Spike, he shrugged.

Buffy rested her head against Spike’s. Outside they heard three doors slam, and the shop door rattled, then a knock.

Giles got up to answer, Buffy also stood, went to the toilet, when she came back she held her arm out slipped it around Spike’s shoulders, and sat back on his lap.

Wesley was laughing with Giles, who in turn was introduced to Gunn.

“Come through, come through, tea, or coffee?”

The smile left Angel’s face as he came around the bookcase and was confronted by the sight of Buffy sitting on Spike’s lap, their foreheads touching, Buffy giggling.

The other three went quiet when they saw Angel’s face, Buffy and Spike. If looks could have killed…ignoring his Basilisk stare, they didn’t even acknowledge his presence.

“What the Hells going on here?” Angel looked furious

Buffy and Spike had decided to ‘play up’, so, laughing softly, she said to Spike,

“You wouldn’t!”

Spike nodded.

“I Would – try me!” he said sexily; just gazing at her mouth, his tongue tip in the corner of his own.

“Really?” Buffy smiled. Biting her bottom lip, she was getting closer and closer towards Spike’s face, until their foreheads touched...

“Uh huh”

“Ah, you’re sweet!” She caressed his face, gave him several soft little kisses.

“Sweet! Hmm, (kiss) Please, You’ll (kiss) ruin my (kiss) street cred, (kiss) you will!”

Standing in front of them, Angel had his fists clenched.

“Is that Spike, that the vampire?” Gunn asked Wesley, quietly. Wesley nodded dumbly, surprised at their behaviour.

“GET OFF HIM, NOW” Angel shouted

“Windy in here today” Spike said, ignoring Angel.
Angel grabbed Buffy’s wrist.

“Ow!” Buffy disengaged her other arm from around Spike’s neck, and caught Angel a resounding slap, straight across the cheek. Spike put his hands on her hips for her to stand, she stood, so did Spike, grabbing Angel around the throat.

His seat went flying.

“You touch her again, it’ll be the last thing you do” Spike hissed, Gunn pulled a stake; Buffy punched the young black man.

“PEOPLE!” Giles came dashing in.

“You will be civilised!” Giles glared at everyone.

“What the HELL is going on here!” Angel asked, rubbing his throat. Gunn was sitting up on the floor, dazed, slightly open mouthed, moving his jaw from side to side with his hand. Wesley helped him up.

“Who the HELL do you think you are, coming in here, waving stakes around, huh?” Buffy was absolutely furious at Gunn.

“Wow, that was some punch!” Gunn said, still wondering if his jaw was broken.

“Just calm down, everyone” Giles said. It seemed everyone was glaring at everyone else.

“Again, I ask what’s go-“ Angel asked, shaking with anger.

He couldn’t even smell Buffy…Spike’s essence was SO strong on her…they must have been intimate many times over…

“Just shut up, you haven’t got a say over things here. Now, I don’t know why you’ve come but you can just turn around, and toddle right back to whatever stone you crawled from under” Buffy shouted.

She was holding Spike’s hand. He righted the fallen chair, and sat back down. Snatching up Gunn’s stake, Buffy angrily crushed it to matchwood, letting the bits fall through her fingers. Gunn was big eyed, and he pressed his back into the seat, totally scared of her.

“Please, everyone, just sit down” Giles said.

“I want to know what’s…” Angel asked, refusing to sit at first, his hands still curled into tight fists.
Giles put his hand on his shoulder.

“Angel, sit, all will be explained.”
chapter 8 by LoobyLoo
Chapter 8


Giles made tea and bought it in.

Buffy had taken her place on Spike’s lap again.

Giles sat down.

“Ok, what’s going on?” Angel asked looking at Buffy and Spike.

“No, first things first, why are you here?” Buffy asked, addressing her question to Wesley.

“Why, er, um well, erm, it’s er”

“Fucking…SOMETIME today!” Spike shouted glaring at Wesley.

“To help eliminate the nest that Darla and Dru are with” Wesley said, amazed that he didn’t stutter once.

“I see. Have you thought this through? – Do you have all the facts?” Spike asked.

“Facts, thought it obvious, um…” Wesley nervously looked at Gunn then Angel.

“We thought that we could stop Darla and Dru from going to this party, make things easier for you and Buffy to do the job” Wesley said.

“And why would you want to do that for, is it so…” Buffy shut up as Spike squeezed her hip to make her quieten.

“I thought it was to eliminate the whole nest” Gunn said.

“And get rid of a third of the guest list, very clever, don’t you think that would arouse some suspicion?” Buffy said witheringly to the black guy.

“Man, is she scary!” Gunn whispered to Wesley.

“We, um, er, we thought that Darla and Dru might cause you some trouble, with Spike, we’ve c-c-come h-h-h-here f-f-f-for you’re b-b-benefit” Wesley stuttered.

“Bollocks you did! Spike shouted. I can handle Dru and Darla, what YOU don’t know-“

“You’d like to THINK you could handle them” Angel spat out giving Spike a filthy look.

“Oh, and I suppose you’re going to tell me that you could handle them, as they are going to listen to you. How likely is that, since you’re the person that locked them in a warehouse and then tried to torch them, sure, Peaches, gonna be wanting to listen to you with every fibre of their undead being, They’ll be all over their ‘Daddy’ like a rash, I don’t think.” Spike said

Wesley looked puzzled, so did Gunn, Angel looked at the floor.

“Angel, what does he mean?” Wesley asked puzzled.

“This true, man?” Gunn asked.

Angel said nothing at first, then nodded.

“When did this happen?”

“About four months ago” Angel said quietly. Spike whispered to Buffy, and they both stood, Buffy gave Spike her front door key, kissed him and he left, saying nothing else.

“Um, where’s…he go – oh” Wesley began.

“Why did you try and kill them and not tell us?” Gunn asked Angel.

“Because…” Angel began, but couldn’t form the words.

“Because, he’d been sleeping with Darla” Buffy said. Wesley and Gunn looked at Buffy, and then at Angel, they both looked shocked.

“Is this true?” Wesley asked, frowning.

“How…” Angel looked up, looking pained. Buffy pulled on her coat.

“Later” She said to Giles, and went.

“Buffy…I can’t even smell you for him…why?”

“You don’t get to ask, Angel, not any more” With that, she left.

“Is. That. True?” Wesley asked Angel, very annoyed. Angel just nodded. Gunn sucked in air through his teeth, Wesley looked at Angel.

“Just how STUPID are you, eh?” Gunn rounded on him.

“I know, I know!” Angel sighed, dropped his head in his hands.

“I’m sorry Giles, seems as though we’ve wasted your time, I thought by coming here, we could help, but this puts a new light on things” Wesley said, trying for the life of him to understand Angel’s behaviour.

“Only just found out myself” Giles said.

“Oh, yes, I bet Spike LOVED telling you that, didn’t he, eh, and what’s all this, sitting on his lap business?”

“Actually Angel, it’s for the job, they have to look like a couple – not forced or contrived, they need to be as natural as possible to blend in, and in all this, although Spike did tell me about what you had done as regards Dru and Darla, about this job, his main concern is not putting Buffy in any more danger than is necessary, his first and last thought is for her, full stop. You being there adds considerably to the danger – especially as you aren’t Darla and Dru’s No. 1 fan club any more ”

Giles said. Gunn stood up and said angrily,

“I don’t understand you, man!- Darla! – She could have turned you back…”

“NO, NO, she…she couldn’t have turned me, that’s why I…anyway, what right have you to judge me?”

Angel defiantly rounded and faced the young black man.

“I have the right, when your behaviour puts me and mine into danger, that’s when” Gunn said angrily. Wesley stood.

“Well, as we’re not needed…”

“You might be, and Gunn, stay if you want to, I’ll go” Angel said.
Giving him a withering look, Wesley said,

“Oh don’t act the martyr Angel, it makes me nauseous, you brooding” Surprising everyone, including himself.

“I take it you can handle everything here?” Wesley asked. Giles nodded,

“I hope so…”

“If he gets too close to Buffy, he’ll…” Angel began, but the three other males looked at him so he shut up, made for the door.

Gunn and Wesley said goodnight and left.
Driving away, Gunn said to Angel,

“Man, what were you thinking?”

Angel said nothing.

“You realise you could have put us ALL in more danger than was necessary, by you not telling us you tried to kill them, and screwing around with Darla?”

Wesley said. Still Angel said nothing.

Gunn slowed at the traffic lights. Angel seized his chance, and quickly got out.

From the back seat, Wesley leaned forward, couldn’t see him out of the front window, so he scooted backwards, to look out of the back of the van.

“I can’t see him, he’s gone” Wesley was rubbing the dirty window, to no avail. The lights changed to green, and Gunn pulled the van up around the corner.

“Shall we go look for him?”

“Doubt if we’ll find him…where the hell does he think he’s going?” Wesley took out his mobile phone, and phoned Giles. Giles in turn phoned Buffy’s house.

“Thanks for telling us, bye” Buffy put the phone down. Sighing, she turned to Spike and said,

“Angel’s done a runner out of the van, they were going back to LA, his mates were having a go at him about putting them all in extra danger over Darla and co…”

“So, he’s on his way back here” Spike said

“Suppose so, he’ll be demanding answers”

“He can demand all he fucking well likes, pet…we don’t owe him any explanations. Besides, we can’t tell him what we don’t really know ourselves, love” Spike cuddled her up.

Raising her head from Spike’s chest, she said,

“You um, you don’t think that he’s gone to that warehouse, you know, where Darla and Dru are, do you?”

“Any idea where they were when he got out?”
Buffy shrugged, and said,

“Giles didn’t say, all he said was he did a runner at the traffic lights”

“Well, let me think, I left, you came out, what…two, three minutes after me, say they stayed another ten minutes at the shop…main highway out to LA…most likely the traffic lights by Blockbuster Video on the Malahide Road.” Buffy nodded.

“Which is…about fifteen minutes hike to these warehouses that Darla and Co are holed up. Let’s phone Giles.” Buffy pressed ‘memory 2’ on her mobile, heard it ring.

She gave Spike the phone, and then ran upstairs to check things.

“Rupert Giles”

“Giles, it’s me, look, I’ve worked it out, Angel probably jumped out of the van at the lights at Blockbuster Video, it’s only about ten to fifteen minutes or so from where Darla and Co are…” Spike said


“Yes…yes, you’re probably right. Oh Gods, he could mess things up right Royally too if he goes there alone…they’ll know something is up – even if one of them stake him, they’ll wonder what’s up, why he was there, and be extra vigilant…”


“I know, look, if he doesn’t show at the shop or here in the next…say…twenty minutes, half an hour or so, we can assume that he’s gone there”

“Ok, look ring me if…oh, hold on………………Its Wesley and Gunn back, if he show’s, ring me, and if he doesn’t, ring me anyway, bye. Wes” Spike heard the beginning of a greeting to Giles’ watcher friend who had obviously returned to the shop. Buffy came back down stairs.

“I’ve made sure all the windows are locked, not that he can get in, but, well, you know…and he’s not in the tree, what did Giles say?”

“Well, he’s none too happy, reckons Angel would cock things up good and proper if he goes to the warehouse alone, he said if he does or doesn’t show here in the next half an hour we’re to phone him, and that Wesley and that black kid had returned to the shop.

Who is he anyway, cheeky bastard, pulling a stake on me…nice right hook though babe!” Spike added with a grin, winking at her.

“Just one of a band of ‘vigilante’ brothers who works with them…he got a brother turned or killed or something, I’m not sure, don’t care”


***************

“No…ok then Giles…no, look, we better leave things for tonight, he’ll have to hole up somewhere during the day, we’ll have a better chance of finding him then…can he get into your place?”

“No, I did the de-invite after Jenny…”

“Well, at least that’s something, just be careful…ok, bye”

“Not there?” Buffy asked.

“No. He can’t get in at Giles’ place anyway, not since he killed that bird of his…”
Buffy nodded.

“Can’t here, either” Spike nodded.

“Wes and that other bloke, are staying at the shop, Giles is going home…you know, I’ve just thought…” Spike said.

“What’s that, baby?”

“I bet…I bet you, he’s gone to my crypt. Shit. He’ll tear the place apart” Spike frowned.

The phone rang; it was Giles. Buffy answered it.
“Hi”

“Hi, Buffy, is Spike still there, at your place?”

“Yes, why?”

“Because I’ve been thinking, he, I mean Angel might go to Spike’s crypt”

“That’s exactly what Spike just said. He’ll probably rip the place apart, too”

“Tell Spike to be careful, we need to get this job done, Dracula always goes back to his native Transylvania after St. Vigius, and it’ll be another eight months at least before we get another opportunity to have a bash at him else”

“Yeah, ok, but don’t worry about Spike, he’s going nowhere, he’ll stay here, with me – being at the crypt is too dangerous” Buffy said, looking at Spike and smiling.

“Night then, ring me, even if it’s the middle of the night if there’s any trouble”

“There’s a first, Giles worried about me!” Spike said with a grin

“He wants this job doing, else it’ll be eight months before we’d be able to have another crack at Dracula.” Buffy said. Spike nodded, then said,

“Um, did he say anything when you said I was going nowhere?”

“No, only to ring him, even in the middle of the night if there’s trouble”
Spike’s stomach grumbled.

“Hmm, my baby hungry?”

“Actually, I am, rather…”

“Well, I know where there’s a nice fresh supply…”

“Do you now…going to tell me?” Spike grinned

“Better than that, gonna show you, follow me…”
Giving her the sexiest grin, Spike said,

“Anywhere”
Buffy grinned, turned off all the downstairs lights, and led him upstairs.

******


“Oh, oh baby…oh, don’t stop…oh yes, oh Gods, oh, oh, now, now, now!”

Spike bit into the vein in her neck, and Buffy exploded into deep, hard climax, squeezing the life out of his massive cock that was buried to the hilt inside her. As her sweet hot blood flowed down his throat, he shot a heavy load against her cervix. He stopped biting when his orgasm subsided, they were panting. Spike licked her neck. Eyes rolling, he took his weight on his forearms.

“You ok baby, I didn’t hurt you?” Spike asked, concerned.

“No, you didn’t hurt me…just the opposite in fact…wow! Um, had enough?”

“Baby, never, but I’m not taking too much, you need your strength too.”
Spike lay to the side of her; she cuddled him up.

Angel practically fell out of Willie’s bar; he’d managed to swipe a bottle of Jack Daniels on the way out.

He staggered in the alley way, hit the bottle neck against the wall so it broke, put it to his lips, and drained it, cutting his mouth in the process.

When it was empty, he let it slip through his fingers, with a satisfying smash, and he reeled off in the direction of the Restfield Cemetery.

Banging open the crypt door, he slurred,

“Daddy’s home!” and promptly fell down the step, and went sprawling.

Spike usually kept a torch or a few candles burning…Spike. And Buf…no. No. No, no, no. Wasn’t possible.

A rat scurried passed.

“No, s’not poss’ble” Angel said out loud. He got to his feet, very unsteadily, and staggered over to the sarcophagus.

He lay on it, and passed out.

“Are you tired baby?” Buffy asked, stroking Spike’s face.

“No”

Buffy giggled, and dipped her head below the covers and began to tease and tickle his rapidly stiffening cock. Spike grinned, also ducked below the covers, and said,

“Turn round, put your feet up this way…” Buffy did as he asked, so that they were in the classic 69 position. After that, Buffy straddled his slim hips, but Spike turned her around, so she was facing his feet, he sat up while still buried in her, fondled her breasts and bit her neck with blunt teeth, the huge bulbous head of his cock was rubbing her G Spot, reaching down to where they were joined, he gently pinched and rubbed her slippery clit, making her scream loud and long through her orgasm.

Still she wasn’t satisfied, they made love facing one another sitting, with her on top facing him, where Spike played with her breasts again, teasing her nipples, and then to finish, he spooned against her back, where they fell asleep, with him still inside her!

Gods, carry on at this rate and there’d be nothing left of him…and was he complaining? – Not one little bit!
chapter 9 by LoobyLoo
Chapter 9


At 6.10am, Angel came to with an ache in his head, one in his back, and a bad taste in his mouth. He sat up.

“Where the…” He propped himself up on one elbow, and tried to take in his surroundings.

Then the nightmare came flooding back to him, and he groaned, flopping back, cussing and hissing as he cracked his head on the hard stone, he’d forgotten, no pillow.

He covered his eyes with the crook of his arm. Three words just repeated themselves over and over again in his head. ‘Spike and Buffy’ He sat up with an angry roar, and then held his pounding head.


A thought hit him…perhaps…just perhaps…say if they were just pretending, seeing if them looking like a couple could fool him? – that must be it, MUST be…must be, must…lying down, he fell back to sleep.

He was aware of being shaken, someone calling his name.

“Angel…Angel”

“Huh”

“Never mind, huh, wake up” Wesley persisted

“Wha-what, wassa time?”

“Well, it’s nearly three, in the afternoon, Gods, look at the state of you…”

Wesley frowned and tutted at the mud spattered duster, and caked shoes, trousers filthy to the knees, and the blood on his shirt. Quite a lot of blood, in fact. There was dried blood on Angel’s lips too. Wesley frowned, he wondered where the blood came from…hoped to god he hadn’t…his hand curled round his concealed stake just in case…

“Angel…ANGEL!”

“What, ow, fu…what?” he scowled at the source of his irritation, Wesley.

Gunn was having a poke around the crypt.

Angel held his head.

“Here, drink this” Angel could smell coffee; he took the scalding mug off him and put it down on the sarcophagus.

Just then they heard a female voice demand,



“And just WHAT the HELL do you think you’re doing here?”, Buffy marched straight up to Gunn and snatched one of Spike’s books out of his hand, and put it back on the shelf. Nobody had heard her come into the crypt.

“Um, j-j-j-jus’ looking, that’s all” Gunn said

“Well don’t, it’s private, and WHAT, may I ask, are you doing here?” She glared at Angel

“Shh, don’t shout, my bloody head…” Angel winced.

“I, don’t care about your bloody head, again, I ask, in words of the smallest syllables possible, What. Are. You. Doing. Here?”

She emphasised each word with a prod of the finger on his shoulder.

“Um, not now Buffy, eh? – we can have the recriminations later, can we, please?” Wesley said, frowning at the state of Angel, even when Buffy had died, Angel hadn’t got into this bad a state.

“Did you go see Darla?” Buffy demanded, loudly. Angel winced and mumbled.

“WHAT?” Buffy demanded sharply. Angel winced and said

“No!” As clear as he could. Buffy sighed.

“Good, at least that’s something, maybe we can carry on with the job after all then. Come on, drink up, and get going, this isn’t your crypt, you shouldn’t even be here” Buffy said.

Gunn had edged his way outside.

This woman, tiny as she was, scared the living daylights out of him. Angel took two gulps at the scalding coffee and scowled, sat up.

Buffy had her arms crossed, leaning on one hip, looking really angry at him.

“Are you and Spike…” he couldn’t bring himself to say it.

“None of your business, Angel, now drink up, and go” For emphasis, she leaned forward and said,

“LEAVE”

“Buffy, it’s daylight” Wesley reminded her.

“Well, go through the sewers then you’ll come out by the man hole cover at the back of the Magic Box”

“Buffy, I’m..” Angel swung his legs around and stood up, he lurched towards her, and although she’d showered, all he could smell Spike, all over her, his essence, knew that they’d been intimate…many, many times by the smell of things, as Spike’s essence was very strong.

“You let that, that DEMON touch you…I bet he told you he was fucking crazy about you…well he’s crazy about fucking you, I can see and smell THAT!” Angel hissed at her.

Buffy narrowed her eyes and pursed her lips, and then she smiled, wickedly.

“Yes, absolutely EVERYWHERE, and it’s SO INDESCRIBABLY GOOD, TOTALLY BEYOND WORDS, ABSOLUTELY THE BEST, OK, HAPPY NOW?”

Buffy got up close and personal, right in Angel’s face.

Wesley bit his lip and closed his eyes. Gunn looked horrified from the doorway.

Buffy turned to close the crypt door on Gunn, leaving him outside, so he hurried off.

She slammed and shifted the sarcophagus lid pushing it aside so they could climb down.

“Bloody move!” She motioned down the hole with her head, and Wesley and Angel went down. Buffy followed, and pulled the lid shut.


“This way, and keep up, I haven’t got all day” Outside, Gunn heard Buffy’s voice come up through some grating, and decided to go back to the shop.

Slipping and sliding, they slithered their way through the tunnels, and eventually Buffy climbed up four rungs of metal tube ladder, shifted a manhole cover, and disappeared upwards to ground level.

Her head appeared upside down.

“Well, come on, what are you waiting for?” She said impatiently.

“Daylight, hello” Angel said. Buffy tutted.

“Big wuss, put your coat over your head” Trying to do this, climb and hurry up too proved too much for Angel and he slipped.

“Give me strength…” Buffy leaned in, yanked Angel up by the collar into the daylight.

“Ah, ah – ouch - ow” He began to smoke slightly.
He dived into the shadow of the backdoor, trying desperately to cover his head with his coat.

Wesley climbed out, Buffy replaced the manhole cover. She looked up, saw Gunn coming towards them.

“Right then I’ll leave you to it, bye” She ran off.

“Man, that woman scares me to death, bloody glad I’m not a vampire!” Gunn watched Buffy as she ran off, and then looked at Angel’s pained face. He was going to ask Angel what the attraction was, but thought better of it.

“Brandy was it, that got you into such a state?”

“Jack. Daniels” Angel added unnecessarily, wincing.

“How many”

“Oh, I should say, two?”

“Two shots of Jack and you’re totally shit-faced? – man I “

“NO! Not two shots…two bottles, or there abouts” Angel frowned.

“Glad I’m not your kidney’s bro, or your head, or liver come to that. It’s probably good that you’re dead already…and by the way, whose blood’s that?”

Gunn indicated Angel’s shirtfront. Angel looked down, frowned, thought for a second or two, he had a ‘flashback’ to the broken bottleneck cutting his lip.


“Oh, um don’t worry, it’s mine, I broke the bottle neck to drink…”

Giles let them into the shop.

“What happened to you?!” Giles was shocked at the state of Angel.

“He got drunk, went to Spike’s crypt, not the warehouse, thank Gods” Wesley explained. Giles frowned at the state of him, and sighed.
chapter 10 by LoobyLoo
Chapter 10


“Well, everything seemed alright, that Gunn bloke was nosying around, soon put him in his place.” Buffy went and sat on the bed.

“I really don’t like that bloke.” Spike said. He was lying in Buffy’s bed, hands clasped behind his head.

“I think he’s frightened of me, every time I look at him, he’s like a rabbit caught in the headlights.” Buffy grinned as she said it. Spike smiled.

“So, how was the brooding one, you say he looked dreadful? – Not that I give a rats ass, you understand!” Spike said grinning.

“Gods, he did indeed look dreadful…covered in blood and mud, his face bruised and cut…he’d got the mother of all hangovers apparently!”

Buffy beamed at this, even Spike couldn’t suppress a smile.
Buffy leaned forward and kissed him. Spike’s arms went round her, and held her tight.


“Enough about that wanker anyway. It was horrible when I woke up alone…”

“Ahh, poor baby…anyway, got you a treat”

“Oh?” Spike gave her one of his lopsided grins that made her heart skip.

“You know you said that the hospital throws out perfectly good blood?” He nodded.

“Well, I got to it before it could be incinerated” Spike raised his eyebrows.

“It’s in the fridge, 36 pints of the stuff, it should keep you going for a while…”

“Baby!” he kissed her again, and she struggled a little, Spike let her go, his eyes questioning.

“I must get on, I’ve got SO much to do…”

“Such as?” Spike still held her close.

“Things!”

“Such. As?” he grinned at her.

“Housework, for one, laundry, and shopping…”

Spike had begun to undo the buttons on her blouse. Buffy looked down and smiled.

“Are you even listening to me?” She was still smiling, but making no effort to stop him!

“Nope, got more important things to do!” Flipping up her bra, Spike moved his hands to her now freed breasts, and circled her rapidly hardening nipples with his thumbs, before raising one to his mouth, where he gentle began to tease the stiff nub.

“S-Spi-ike!”

“Umhmm?”


“Ooooohhhhh!” Two hours later, Buffy was lying back in Spike’s arms.

“Evil, you are. Totally incorrigible!”

She was smiling while she said it. Stretching like a luxuriating cat that had just had the cream, she turned on her side and propped her head up on her arm.

“That’s me!” Spike said, grinning, mirroring her posture, then he added,

“Well, I know how a vacuum works, (he kissed her) and a duster, I presume that this household is furnished with enough patented spray and wipe cleaners for every surface imaginable…(kiss) you put the laundry in (kiss) and then we can go late night shopping at the mall.”

He kissed her neck. Buffy shivered with delight.

“Re-really –ahhh, oh, um, gre-atttt! Oh!” She (with a little effort) got free, began to tickle him.

They play fought, hitting with pillows, tickling, till they both lay giggling and panting on the bed, exhausted.

“Gods, I’m knackered – she turned to face Spike and caught sight of the clock radio.

“Geez, have you seen the time?!” Buffy shot off the bed. Spike turned and looked, 6.10pm.

“’Bout the time I usually get up!”

“Come on, let’s get to it!”

“If this ever got out, Master Vampire, completely domesticated, I’d die of shame!” Spike stood from plugging in the vacuum cleaner

He switched on and began to clean, he even shifted the coffee table to vacuum under it.

“You’re already dead silly, and you move the furniture to vacuum-wow?!” Buffy said, grinning. She began to spray and wipe.


An hour and a half later, the place shone. Polished, vacuumed, garbage out, laundry drying, the only place they had left to do was the bathroom, but they’d do that in the morning.

Buffy phoned Giles.

“I was just going to phone you”

“Really?”

“Yes, to see if things were alright”

“Hunky Dory. Now, have they gone?”

“If by they, you mean Wesley and co, no, they haven’t.”

“Oh, terrific, but why not – I don’t see what they can do to help – plenty to hinder us, yes” Buffy said flatly, and shook her head at Spike, who rolled his eyes.

“Well, we might find a use for them, we could have Wesley waiting in the car for you or something, basically, I still think that they can help.”

“Like how, Angel gonna brood them to death with his hangover?”

Buffy asked with as much sarcasm as she could muster. Spike snorted a giggle, making Buffy smile.

“Buffy, come to the shop, and bring Spike, soon as possible, time is getting on”


**********

Buffy came striding into the shop. Gunn visibly shrank in his seat.

“Where’s Spike?” Giles asked.

“Just coming, parking the car…we stopped off at his crypt” Spike came in, glaring at the trio at the table, but nobody would look at him.

“So, what’s so urgent?” Buffy asked, leaning against the counter. Spike came and stood by her, rested his arm on the countertop behind her back, leaning towards her slightly.

“We should go and do a reccie of this warehouse, find out things.”

“What things, and why?” Buffy asked puzzled.

“Well, um, it’s important for us to …know their, um, movements…and”

“This is bollocks, and you know it. We’re not going to kill them, it’ll rouse too much suspicion; you know that.” Spike said


Buffy nodded. Giles took off his glasses, put them back on, removed them and began to clean them. There was silence for a few seconds.

“Oh, for Gods sake, come on babe, were wasting time here, we could be doing more important things, like… buying ketchup…”

Spike said and they both went to leave.

“Buffy” Giles said, she stopped, turned and looked at him in a bored fashion.

“Giles?”

Giles put his glasses back on, looked at them, then the three at the table.

“Um I er…”

“I’ll phone, later” Buffy said, and went through the door Spike was holding open for her. Angel banged the table with his fist, but said nothing.

Spike pulled up on the driveway of her house. Buffy put the shopping away.


Spike fed, Buffy had some pizza, and then Spike said to her,

“Never mind about that lot at the warehouse, want to go see the interesting stuff?”

“Dracula you mean?” Buffy asked grinning, holding both of Spike’s hands. He nodded.

“You’ll need to change though pet, something practical for climbing” Spike said.

Five minutes later Buffy came down in slim black pants and a black polo neck sweater.

“This do?”

“Great, now, it’s that old vineyard in WestPoint, do you know it?”

“Heard of it, never actually been there” They went out.

“Do you want to tell Giles where we’re going?” Spike asked as they got in the car.

“What, and risk the three mouse-ket-eers wanting to come too?”

Buffy smiled at her own joke. Grinning, Spike reversed off the driveway.

Parking a little way off from the entrance, they looked down on the huge lodge.

There was a lot of coming and going, vans and trucks. Buffy shielded her eyes from the bright moonlight, and squinted down. Spike morphed into game face, and watched for a few minutes.

Turning back into his human guise, he said to Buffy,

“Well, he’s not there yet, that’s for sure, he couldn’t stand the noise or all the coming and going on of the preparation…”

“Where do you think he could be?”
Spike pouted,

“Well, in his coffin, in some quiet dark cavern or dungeon somewhere, it would have to be unused by anything else…he wouldn’t use a vault or a crypt or anything like that…and no sound of running water, and not anywhere near anything religious, that’s why he doesn’t go into graveyards…”

Buffy came over and stood by Spike, and he put his arm around her.

They made their way down the steep rough scrub of the embankment to the lodge.

Quickly and stealthily they looked in through one of the windows. They could see this funny looking little man ordering people about, tables and chairs stacked … minions running back and forth.

A platform being built, sawing and hammering could be heard. They left and went back to the car, drove to the Magic Box.

It was empty.

“I wonder if that gizmo has come yet?” Buffy said

“What the thingy for killing Dracula?” Buffy nodded.

“Giles didn’t say?”

“No, he didn’t mention it, but yesterday he said it would be here today. Spike”

“Hmm?”

“Want to…go look see at the warehouse?”

Throwing his cigarette down, he ground it out with the toe of his boot, he grinned and they got back in the car. Half an hour of hard, fast driving, and they were there.

Turning down one of the side roads about half a block away, Spike turned off the ignition.

Seeing some people walking towards them, Spike quickly pulled Buffy into an embrace and kissed her.

“Wha-hmm!” She grinned at him.

“They were vamps, love” Spike said seriously.

The smile went from Buffy’s face and she nodded, she really did need to concentrate, she didn’t even sense them.

They got out of the car, and walked to the end of the block.

She tapped Spike on the arm, and he turned his head and looked at her, then to where she was pointing.

It was Gunn’s van.

Spike rolled his eyes, and motioned with his head for her to follow him. They stealthily ran / crept to the entrance, keeping low, ducking under the windows. Spike looked in, it was pitch black. He morphed, Buffy wasn’t scared, knew that with his preternatural hearing and sight he could do things she couldn’t.

Letting his human guise back, he whispered,

“All I can hear is Pain-gel and the three stooges! Gods, if any vamps are in there, and any of them are game face ………” Spike waved his hand for Buffy to back up, and they ran around the corner.

Seeing a gang of vamps walking down the road, Spike pulled Buffy into a doorway; he dropped his head to her neck, watching till they passed.


“Do you think that Giles and Co be in bother now?” Buffy whispered.

“No, look” They saw Wesley and Gunn run to the van, quickly followed by Angel and Giles.

Spike and Buffy walked hand in hand back to their car. They heard running and shouting, and he quickly got Buffy then himself inside and locked the doors.

“Some fuckin’ human’s sniffing and nosing around…’er ladyship will go ape shit if she finds out…”

Spike looked at Buffy, they smiled at one another.

“A lesson in how not to do things, I think.” Spike threw the car into gear, and roared off to the shop.

Spike went the back way taking the lanes, and pulled up a good five minutes before Giles and co did.

Buffy had agreed to let Spike do all the talking. They were sitting at the table when Giles and the others walked in.
chapter 11 by LoobyLoo
Chapter 11


Buffy and Spike sat at the research table at the Magic Box waiting for the four to return.

“Oh, Spike, Buffy, you’re here, we’ve been-“ Giles began

“We KNOW where you’ve been, and, because you gave an excellent lesson in how NOT to do things, so do they.” Spike said.

“Whu-what?” Wesley looked worried and sat down

“Man…I said it was a bad idea…” Gunn shook his head

“We went to the warehouse too, we were outside, and all I could hear, was you, asking what you were looking for, (Spike pointed to Gunn) you (pointing to Angel) telling someone to get off standing on your coat, and you (pointing to Giles) having the sense to try and shut everyone up. What you omitted to do was wear gloves.”

Spike said. Wesley opened his mouth to speak; he frowned and was cut off by Spike continuing,


“And from our hidden vantage point we heard Daria run passed shouting, and looking for, and I quote, a bunch of fuckin’ nosey human’s, that was going to make her ladyship go ape shit when she smelt them, unquote”


“See, I told you we were…” Giles started to say angrily.

Angel pulled a face, and said,

“Huh, surprised that you two could drag yourselves out of bed to …” He didn’t finish. Spike hissed,

“Oh piss off! Grow UP! Let’s just hope that you drank enough last night to mask your bloody essence, mate, else this could all go pear shaped, if Darla and Dru smelt you.”

Spike said truthfully. Giles closed his eyes, Hell - he hadn’t thought of that.

“No one could smell me” Angel said irritably, hoping to the gods that that was true.

“Know that for a fact, do you? - Look, you poof, it’s ME on the bloody guest list, ME that’s taking Buffy, and if they think for one minute you’re around, it won’t take Dru five minutes to think that we’re all in league somehow, and that puts us in danger, me and Buffy, and I WILL NOT, repeat, WILL NOT have Buffy put in any more danger than is necessary, you got that, Peaches, it’s US two that’s taking the risk, not you, so just bloody well think on before you do anything else reckless, ok, just butt out”


The silence was deafening. Buffy had slipped her hand into Spike’s. Giles then said tentatively,

“Well, um, erm I er, I, I wonder if Dracula’s arrived yet?” Giles said, desperately trying to change the subject of their incompetence.

“No, he hasn’t, the stage is still been built, too much coming and going yet, too much noise and preparation” Spike said.

“You’ve been there, without back-up?” Giles frowned.

“Back up? Yeah mate, managed great without Grumpy, Sleepy, and Dopey there too”

Buffy found it hard to suppress a grin and she looked down, biting her bottom lip.

“So, um any idea’s as to where he’d be?”

“Know his M.O, yeah” Spike said.

“Shall we have some tea and talk about things?” Giles suggested.

“Rather chew my own arm off” Buffy whispered to Spike, who giggled.
Angel shot her a hurt, angry look.

“I don’t notice you wearing gloves, anyway” Angel said to Spike.

“What? – What for? That’s because we had no plans to do anything other than watch for a while, anyway, I’m on the guest list, being head of Clan Aurelius, and not persona non grata like you”

Angel stood up, and said angrily,

“You’re NOT head of Clan Aurelius…”

“Oh, you telling us Darla succeeded then, ANGELUS?” Spike asked defiantly.
Deflated because Spike had a very valid point, Angel blustered,

“NO! No, erm, no, she didn’t…”

“Actually Angel, as the right of succession isn’t cognatic, and in point of fact, as Angelus doesn’t exist, Spike IS in fact the rightful-“

“OKAY, ok, don’t go on” Angel snapped at Wesley, wishing he was anywhere but here, right here, right now.

Every single word Spike had said was true, much to Angel’s chagrin, and what he’d said about putting Buffy in danger, well, that was true also.

He’d been shocked at the depth of feeling that Spike had put into the ‘not putting Buffy into anymore danger than is necessary’ speech, he could tell, Spike REALLY meant that.

“Has the device come?” Buffy asked.

“Erm, well, we thought it best that um…”

“That you keep it away from me in case I get tempted to use it on some other vampire?” Buffy quirked an eyebrow, and pushed herself away from the counter,

“Probably right, come on lover, let’s go home”

“But Buffy, we-“

“Later, Giles, bye” They left.

“You were brilliant!” Spike said, catching her around the waist.

“Me? –What did I do – Nothing! Funnily enough though, I was just thinking the same about you…”

They’d stopped just outside the shop. Buffy gave Spike a rather passionate kiss.

Giles coughing discreetly interrupted them; he’d followed them out to talk to them. He was embarrassed.

Buffy rolled her eyes. He walked towards them as they stood next to Spike’s car.

“What is it, Giles?” She asked in a bored fashion.

“Buffy, I don’t have to remind you how serious this matter is, the device is here, well, half of it, come to the shop early in the morning please, and we’ll go through things”

Without smiling, Buffy said,

“Fine, but just remember, it’s not us that’s been acting amateurish in this situation, is it?”

She got into the car; Spike said nothing, drove off.

“Pompous prick!” Buffy folded her arms and pouted.

Giles went back inside the shop, to find Angel and Wesley bickering.

“Whatever happened to loyalty, eh?” Angel asked.

“I wasn’t being disloyal! I merely pointed out that as the females can’t be clan heads, and you are no longer Angelus, then –“

“Alright, ok, you don’t have to go on.” Angel said irritably

“I never did find out, what were we looking for” Gunn asked.

“I told you we should have worn gloves”

Giles thought he’d add his four pen’noth

“Spike DID make a good point about them smelling you though, Angel” Wesley said. Angel looked at his feet.

He felt wretched, never felt so alone and miserable in all his existence.

“Can we go back to LA, my sister Letitia is due to give birth anytime soon and-well, I’d like to be there for her.” Gunn said.

“Might as well, you’ll ring me if you need help?” Wesley said. Gunn and Wesley stood.

“Angel?”

“You carry on, I’m staying”

The three males frowned.

“Do you think that’s wise, after all that’s been said?” Wesley asked.

“Where will you stay?” Gunn asked.
Giles was still frowning, he didn’t want Angel staying in the shop, or his place, he’d never forgive him for Jenny, he knew it wasn’t strictly Angel, but…

“Don’t worry about me”

“Hey, man don’t go to that dude’s crypt, the slayer’ll …” Gunn didn’t finish.

Wesley and Gunn shook hands with Giles, and patted Angel on the shoulder.

“Are you sure you won’t come home Angel?”

“I have things to find out” Angel said quietly.

Wesley nodded, and the two left. Giles came in and shut the door. Sighed, this wasn’t going to be fun at all.
chapter 13 by LoobyLoo
Chapter 12


“So.” Angel said, looking at Giles, who sat opposite him. Giles took off his glasses, pinched the bridge of his nose.

“When did this all start?”
Sitting back in the chair, Giles put his glasses on, and said, without stuttering;

“I take it you mean this…relationship between…(Angel nodded) Couple of day’s ago, if you’d have seen Buffy’s reaction on Friday to this job and working with Spike, screamed there was ‘no freaking way on this earth that she was going to do it with Spike’, to the next day, when they are all over one another like a rash, couldn’t keep their hands off… first, they told me it was acting for the party, but then they come clean, and say they don’t know what happened themselves, but they don’t want ‘it’ whatever ‘it’ is, to end, but remember, he’s had to bite her, put her under his thrall”

“WHAT, WHY?”

“To mask her soul, don’t forget, she’s encountered Dracula before, he’s bitten her, he’d know instantly the slayer was there, then so would a hundred and twenty or so other vamps…give or take”

“And Willow is?”

“Willow – Um, well, she’s away at university, Oxford, England, why Willow anyway?”

“Because she’s a witch, spells… And Spike?”

“Wasn’t even going to the party, wasn’t all that keen to go either, said it wasn’t his style at all, he honestly took some persuading, when I suggested it, he asked me when I thought he’d had a frontal lobotomy to go along with such a hair brained scheme”

“Buffy hasn’t got a boyfriend?”

“No”
Angel pursed his lips and said,

“It’s the sex then, it has to be”

“What?”

“Spike, it’s the sex, that’s one thing that Spike is very…VERY good at. Once, at the Elysée Palace in Paris, I saw must have been at least two dozen noble-women fighting over him…a real cat-fight…several told me, ‘he was the best fuck in the world’.”

Angel looked down, a pained look on his face.

“Oh, erm, oh” Giles didn’t know what to say.

“But I don’t understand…” Giles began.

“Spike is very good at sex, what isn’t there to understand about that?”
Angel asked irritably.

“Yes, o-o-o-ok, g-g-g-got that, b-b-b-but…”

“But what?”

“Well, that might be the case but, well, isn’t there supposed to be some attraction between people before, well before they hit the sack?”

“Oh yeah, like it hasn’t been his every waking thought to jump her bones ever since he clapped eyes on her…you know, thinking about it, it could be him wanting to get back at me for taking Dru…”

“You’re forgetting one thing, Spike’s known her for years, why hasn’t he tried anything before now, and well, that doesn’t explain Buffy’s reaction, does it?”

“Could Spike have got a spell do you think?” Angel asked.

“No, Spike doesn’t like magic, he’s always said with magic there’s consequences” Giles took his glasses off, and stood up. Giles had to be careful; he didn’t want to raise suspicion.

“Angel, she’s a grown woman, and why does this have to boil down to you, anyway?”

Giles replaced his glasses and looked Angel full in the face. Ignoring what Giles had just said, Angel continued,

“And you’re her watcher…”

“Yes, exactly, her watcher, not her father, or her moral guardian…she might just be…”

“Well?”

“Well, they’ve worked together before, Spike can ‘kick ass’ I believe is the terminology you use…and now the other’s are not around, Willow in England, Xander and Anya married…maybe they just got talking and found out that, well, they were mutually attracted.

Don’t torture yourself Angel, you incur her wrath over this, and she’ll stake you, you can be sure of that, same as if I tried to put my foot down and create about them seeing one another, I’d be told to mind my own business, she did it with me when I wasn’t happy about you at first…and she was 16 then, she’s nearly 21 now…I know this isn’t what you want to hear, but whatever she is, she’s professional, and I do believe Spike when he says he won’t have her in any extra danger, look how he tore into us earlier, and I’m sorry to say this, but he was right on every count”


“Yeah…he does care, I can see that, when Spike’s committed to something, he doesn’t let up until…look how long he stuck with Dru.

But I KNOW they’ve been well, they must have had an awful lot of sex…I couldn’t even scent her because of his essence…”

“Well, that’s good, isn’t it, make the job easier…Go home Angel, you’ll do no good here” Giles urged. Angel nodded.

“You’re right, but they’re well gone now, aren’t they?”

“Here, take my car, Wesley can always drop it back” Giles threw Angel the keys to his Citroen.

“Thanks Giles…”

“Just mind the clutch when you go for third gear”

“Yeah, not just the car, for making me see sense, I’d have only sat out in the tree torturing myself listening to them” Giles raised his eyebrows, then said

“Erm, yes well, I’ll tell them we had a little chat, and…”

“No! – I don’t think they’d take kindly to know they’d been talked about”

“What, oh, no, I suppose…well, um could you drop me off?” Giles asked. Angel said,

“Sure” And Giles got his coat. He drove home carefully, still none the wiser as to Buffy and Spike’s relationship, but at least he felt…not better or definitely not happy about it, no, more…accepting? – Perhaps, he’d see.

When Angel had gone, Giles leant back against the door and blew air up his face. He’d got away with it; nobody suspected it was him with the spell…
chapter 13 by LoobyLoo
Chapter 13


Spike was drowning in pure ecstasy, her soft tight cushiony walls, slick and hot were stretching to accommodate his huge manhood, Buffy writhed and bucked, moaned and begged underneath him. Gods, never had anything felt so good!

Pulling out nearly all the way, Spike thrust up hard, making Buffy emit a little grunt of pleasure each time he thrust back up deeply inside her.

Her legs wrapped tightly around him, ankles locked, she scratched his back leaving raised red welts, she bit his neck and shoulders, crying out how good, and massive he was.

She couldn’t get enough of him.

And Boy! Was there a lot of him to have, and she wanted him. Every last millimetre, filling her, stretching her, she felt reborn, wanton, nothing had ever felt so good as this, and she wasn’t about to give it up either.


“W-want-you, oh, Gods, don’t stop, Spike…uhn, oh…” She bit her bottom lip, the climax she could feel building was going to be a tooth-rattler.

Her head rolling, exposing her neck, she pulled his head to her. They kissed, lip-bruising, passion fuelled kisses, and as he felt the first tight clench of her orgasm, she pressed his mouth to her vein.

Increasing her pleasure ten fold, she cried out how he was the best, and she belonged to him. This did it for Spike, that and the fact that her sweet tight little pussy was wringing every last drop of come out of him.

As their orgasm’s abated, and they calmed, panting, Buffy ran a hand through her hair.

“That was incredible…YOU are SO…” She turned and looked at him.
Spike was looking at her with such awe, such tenderness, and dare she even think it, love?

“Me, uh huh, it’s you, babe, so sweet and beautiful and delicious and…hmm”

Buffy wrapped her arms around him; he lay his head on her breast, where she stroked her fingers through his hair, soothing him.

He woke virtually in the same position. Smiling, he couldn’t resist raising his head, and circling her nipple with his cool tongue. Immediately the areola puckered, and the nipple stood proud, he sucked it into his mouth gently, swiping his tongue back and forth over the hardening nub.

Buffy mewled, then gasped, smiled in her sleep, she stroked his head, although she was still asleep. Spike stopped his ministrations, and looked at her…Gods, who’d have thought it, she was so beautiful…

“You’re SO beautiful,” Spike whispered.

Buffy’s eyes fluttered open, and she smiled, turned her head to look at him fully in the face.

“Hello baby” her voice cracked, still thick with sleep. She stroked her hand through his hair.

Spike’s undead heart fluttered.

“’Lo, beautiful” Spike said seriously. Buffy cupped his face and leaned up for a kiss. So tender, so ooooohhhhh godddds! What a kisser…Flopping back breathless, she pulled his hair, softly tugging, she traced round his ear and down his neck with her finger, making him shiver with delight.

Buffy looked at the time, it as 5.25am.

“I won’t be long” She got up and went to the bathroom.
Two minutes later, she got back into bed, all relieved and minty fresh. She cuddled up to Spike, stroking his strong back.

Spike nestled in as close as he could get.

“You ok baby?” Buffy asked, she had her eyes closed, still stroking him.

“No” Spike said.

Alarmed, Buffy was wide-awake, and tried to sit up, but Spike was reluctant to let her go.

“Why, what’s the matter, baby?”

“I’m scared. I’m scared that you’re suddenly going to…(he looked away from her for a few seconds) come to your senses or start thinking about what Angel said, or something, and…well, leave me”

The last two words came out barely above a whisper, and he swallowed nervously. She smiled, and hugged him close, running her fingers through his hair.

He loved that, and she knew it soothed him too.

“Don’t be scared baby, I don’t know what’s happened to us, but I know this much, I don’t want it to end, I promise you, not now, I couldn’t give you up, it’s too good between us, too special…I won’t let anything spoil it.”

Buffy hadn’t taken her eyes off his as she spoke, she saw everything, passion, fire, anger, but most of all she could feel love, see it, knew it, as sure as she knew it was growing inside her too… Spike kissed her.

He always kissed her as though it might be the last time, as though everything was ending, they left her breathless and full of want.

Gently pushing him down on his back, Buffy straddled his slim hips, nuzzling his neck, she whispered,
“Hmm, want you…need you………got to have you, you are so gorgeous, so big and so good…”

Spike’s eyes rolled, god, she was sex on legs, and just looking at her was turn on enough, but this – her words, her…

“Ooooohhhhh! Buf-fy!” Spike groaned as her soft warm femininity slid down over his hardness, deep into the core of her need.


Leaving Spike in bed, Buffy took herself off to town, arranging to see him at the shop after lunch.

“Well, I don’t know what you said, but something must have filtered through, I was expecting him to be sitting outside in the tree”

Buffy said to Giles.

“Yes, well, and he did…I said I wouldn’t say anything, we didn’t think you’d appreciate being talked about.” Giles said. The phone rang, and he went to answer it.

Buffy came and stood behind Spike, and she leant her arms on his shoulders, whispered. Spike held her hands in front of him, they just had to be touching.

“I swear to you, I haven’t used magic, baby, I wouldn’t, I don’t…”

“I know baby, I trust you, believe you…hey, I want this to be-“

“Well, shall we get on?” Giles came in brisk and efficient, trying to regain a little credibility from last night’s fiasco of the warehouse.

Giving Spike’s shoulder a little squeeze Buffy whispered ‘later’ and came and sat next to Giles.

“Right, this, is it” Giles put a small box on the table, slipped it out of its cardboard sleeve.

“Spike, I’d come and stand over here if I was you, just in case” Giles said, and Spike did so.

The box was of the type that would have held a ladies watch or fancy pen, long and slim.

He opened it, and at first glance, you’d have thought that’s just what it was, a pen.

Slim and black, pointed at one end. Giles took out a folded piece a paper, and smoothed it out on the table, and began to read the instructions.

Taking off his glasses, he said to Buffy, seems you really use it as a stake, except that this bit here, at the end, when you drive it into his heart, you press this little end bit, and it injects a very concentrated holy water type fluid that’ll make it hard for him to re-materialise, then if he wasn’t standing on the cloth, you use it to ‘mop up’ and dust, it’ll cling to it like a magnet apparently, then you drop everything into the lead lined box…which we still haven’t got yet, but it’s on its way as we speak”
chapter 14 by LoobyLoo
Chapter 14

“Can I?” Buffy held out her hand, and Giles passed her the device.

“What’s it made of?” Spike went to touch it, and it burned him, there was a hiss like water on a hot plate.

“Ow!” Spike sucked his finger.

“Baby – you ok?” Buffy looked concerned, kissed it for him. Giles rolled his eyes.

“Well, supposedly, wood from the crucifixion.” Giles said. Buffy’s and Spike’s brows rose.

She put it back into its box.

“So, what way are we going to do this…before, during, after the party?” Buffy asked Giles.

“Ah, well, we thought that-“

“We?”

“Um, yes, Q-Q-Q-Quentin and I erm………… d-d-do what y-y-you w-w-want, really”

“I should think so too! I mean, well, fair’s fair, it’s Buffy taking the risks… she should play this how she wants” Spike said.

Buffy smiled and squeezed his hand.

“Yes, well, do please concen…trate” Giles looked down at the floor, away from Spike’s irate stare.

“We will, I won’t have her in any more danger than is necessary, we’ve been through this, I seem to remember.” Buffy held Spike’s hand, his angry look disappeared when he looked at her, and he couldn’t help giving her a soft little kiss.

She leant her head against Spike’s shoulder, and slipped her arm around him.

Giles looked at the two of them and nodded, he did believe him.

A delivery driver rapped on the door. Giles went, came back a minute later carrying a package wrapped in brown paper.
“Is that it? – I was expecting something bigger” Buffy looked at the box on the table.

It was roughly three inches wide, by four inches deep, and about seven inches long.

“Well, it only has to accommodate a handkerchief and the stake thingy, doesn’t it?” Giles said.

“I suppose”

“What’s that, Dracula’s coffin?” Spike asked, grinning. Buffy nodded and smiled.

“Spike, are you going to see Dru?”

“No, I’ve, we’ve, Buffy and I’ve decided, that if Buffy has her hair dark, Dru won’t recognise her, we’ll keep very much to ourselves, if Dru thinks I’ve got myself a new queen, she dare not act up, anyway, she’s probably got someone else herself.”

“Erm, here’s the receipts, for the outfit” Buffy handed three tickets to Giles.

“Victoria’s Secret? – Valentino? Jimmi Choo?! Buffy!, this isn’t what we agreed!”

“I think the Watcher’s OWE me, don’t you, Giles?”
“Yes, but underwear and shoes too, good gods, HOW MUCH?” Giles whipped off his glasses, incredulous that underwear could cost so much!

“Got to look the part, need the um…foundations to get the look I’m after.”

Spike went to nosey into the lingerie bag, but grinning, Buffy slapped her hand on it,

“Wait, you’ll get to see it soon enough” she whispered, grinning.

Giles had his back to them, Spike pressed Buffy back over the table, gave her a kiss, breathed,

“Can’t wait” Into her ear. Buffy shivered, her nipples hardened, and Giles turned to say something, and they jumped apart.

“I think for safety’s sake we better put the nipples – erm, um, er, er, I-I-I-I m-m-m-m-mean b-b-b-box, the b-box away” Giles went blood red, and strode off behind the counter rummaging about unnecessarily underneath.

Spike held the back of his neck, and looked up to the ceiling, trying not to laugh, Buffy had hunched over till her nipples had gone back to normal, she swatted Spike’s backside, they were both grinning.

“That was your fault!” She suppressed a giggle.

“So, Saturday morning, I thought that you could come here and- “

“No. Not Saturday, not the day of the party, we need to be together, all day” Spike said to Giles, indicating just him and Buffy.

“Yes, well, I understand that, but I thought that you could practice scenario’s in the training room, and”

“No, we won’t be practicing, we just need to be together, is all”

“Oh, but”

“No buts mate, just me and Buffy, alone at her place, okay?”

“I see.”
Giles looked from Spike to Buffy.

“Well, can I see you on Friday night, just to have a quick run through?” Buffy looked at Spike, to take her lead. He nodded.

“Sure”

“Good. Oh, that blasted phone…” Giles went off to answer it.

“I could leave you in bed Saturday, and” Buffy began.

“No, baby, because WE’LL be in bed, all day!” Spike said with a grin.

“ALL day, Spike!”

Pulling her to stand between his legs, Spike said,

“Listen babe, we need to cover you with as much of my essence as we can, we can’t have Dru smelling the slayer and ruining things, can we – or Dracula twigging that there’s something up?”

Spike reasoned, but he couldn’t keep the extremely happy tone in his voice or the grin off his face while he said it. He carried on,

“I mean, if we hadn’t got ourselves…involved, then things would have been different, but we have, haven’t we, babe – Got ourselves involved?”

“We sure have”. Buffy couldn’t help herself, and she kissed him.

The thought of being in bed all day with Spike as part of official business, almost made her feel guilty, she grinned when she broke off the kiss.

“Steady on, you’ll frighten the customers” Giles said.

Buffy stayed where she was, her forehead resting against Spike’s. Giles wanted a quick word with Spike alone, so he said,

“Oh, er Buffy, go get all the burber root’s we’ve got in the storeroom, would you, Spike can have them”
Spike grinned.

“Really, oh, thanks!”

“We can get them on the way out” Buffy said. Giles looked pained.

“Please Buffy”

“Oh. Ok” So taking the hint, she went off. As she disappeared from view, Giles turned to Spike.

“Right, Spike, you swear you’ll not get Buffy into any danger”
Spike looked at Giles, and said honestly,

“I promise you Giles, I’d cease to exist before I saw her hurt or in any serious danger.”

“Do you love her, Spike?”

“Think I must do, although…(Giles raised a brow) I know I shouldn’t, but I do, very much.”
Giles nodded.

“I’ll see if I can get you some expenses…gas money, bottle of scotch, something”

“Oh, er yeah, great”

Buffy came back upstairs from the stockroom with about half a carrier sack of roots.

“Can we scrounge a lift?” Buffy asked.

Um, can’t I’m afraid, I haven’t got my car, I leant it to Angel so he could get home”

“Oh, thank gods for that, I’m so glad you did, if he’d have hung about last night, I’d have staked him for sure.”

Buffy said, and Giles looked mildly surprised.

“Oh, um right, come on then, see you Giles” Buffy picked up her three carrier bags, and Spike got Burber root, and the left via the tunnels.


********


“Gonna show me then?” Spike went to open the lingerie bag that lay on their bed. He was grinning.

“I suppose I’d better, else you’ll never stop going on about it…what are you going to wear, anyway?”

Buffy began to undo her blouse, and Spike pulled out a lacy Basque. His eyes went big and he swallowed, Buffy slipped it on, adjusted the top, so her breasts were pushed up high and full, almost spilling over…

“I won’t put the stockings on, don’t want to ladder them. Pass me the blue bag, please”

“Huh, wow!” Slowly, and without taking his eyes off the beautiful sight of her all trussed up in black lace, Spike passed her the designer bag. She drew out a black silky dress, strapless, short, tight, and she looked sensational.

“So, what do you think?” Spike was speechless, then he said seriously and quietly,

“He’ll want you for sure”

Buffy cocked her head and gave Spike a little smile, and said,

“Baby, all Dracula’s going to get from me, is a staking…I promise. Want to see the shoes?” Spike lifted the lid on some very thin strapped high diamante strewn sandals.

“They might not be suitable for fighting, but I can always wear my patent leather pumps…don’t tell Giles I spent $350 on shoes for nothing!”

“How much?” Spike grinned. Looked up at her, she’d taken off the dress, and was standing there, her back to him in just the Basque, slipping her dress onto a hanger.

She smiled as she heard his zip being pulled down, and when she felt his cool fingers inching up her thigh…is cool soft lips on her neck, she was TOTALLY gone……

The sight of his massive cock as he plunged in and out of her, from behind, it all shiny with her copious juices had Spike frantic for release, never had he seen anything so erotic…reaching round he gently pinched and rubbed her slippery clit, making Buffy shriek and force herself back on him hard, so he was so deep, he felt the sweet hot tight clench of her orgasm, and cried out as he came deep and long and hard, surging up again and again, till he was well spent.

Slowly pulling out of her, thick rivulets of cool semen ran down her thighs…she felt hot, sticky and fuelled up for more…
Showered, and back in bed, Spike said,

“If he makes a move on you…”

“Which is what we want him to do, it’ll make the job easier, he takes me to his room, I stake him, we go, end of story”

“But love…his brides will be with him, Christina, Elvira and Elizabeta”

“Well, I’ll play hard to get…” Buffy reasoned, then added,

“I suppose you c-c-could, um…”

“No, I couldn’t, feign interest in them – they’d know in an instant I was lying…”

“But I thought you said they were beautiful?”

“They are…but, well, they couldn’t hold a candle to you” Buffy smiled and stroked his face.

“Oh, my sweet baby…look, if we’re in danger, either of us, we just get out, I don’t want anything happening that might harm you”

“Buffy!” Spike kissed her passionately, and she responded with equal fervour.

They made love all night again, and Spike fell asleep. Buffy got up, went into the bathroom, and dyed her hair a rich mahogany brown.

She got back into bed. When Spike woke sleepily at 11.28am, he glanced at the sleeping brunette and went to cuddle her, then he shot up, staring, then realised what she’d done.

“Gods, you gave me a fright, thought I was in bed with a stranger!”
Buffy smiled, tousled his already unruly locks and said,

“Not the only one going dark, and those waves are SO sexy…”

“Really, it’s keeping it tidy, as I can’t see in a mirror”

“I’ll keep you looking gorgeous” Buffy kissed him. Spike ran his hand down her hair,

“You look so different!”

“Good, that’s what we want isn’t it?”

“Yeah, I know…take a little getting used to, though.

“Ah, but you still love me, right”

“Oh, of course I do, I’m just not used to………” he swallowed, looked at her serious faced, he realised what he’d said, he hadn’t voiced the fact that he loved her before…

“I’m sorry, that was a rotten trick. But, I’m not sorry what you said” Buffy said, moving in close.

“No?” Spike looked at her. it was blinding obvious, he WAS in love with her…
She smiled, leaned in and kissed him softly,

“Not sorry one little bit, because I –“

Spike and Buffy sighed deeply, and Buffy answered the phone.

“Willow!” Ten minutes later, Buffy put the phone down.

“Well, I think she’s happy for us”

“Well, you did kinda spring it on her, love. ‘Hey guess what, Spike and I are an item!’” he smiled, feeling a little bit sad, wondering if they could get back the mood of ten minutes ago…

“So, what were you going to say, before the phone rang?” he asked hopefully

“Say? …Oh, um I forget” She bit her bottom lip to stop from smiling.
Spike just nodded once, looked a little sad.

The sadness soon went as her hot little fingers crept down over his cool smooth abs, towards his rapidly stiffening manhood. After licking and sucking him to a frenzy for ten minutes, she sat astride him desperately wanting to feel him inside her, she sank down on him, groaning erotically, Spike reached up, fondled her breasts, teased her nipples, she looked magnificent rising and falling on his huge hardness, her head rolled, eyes closed, mouth half open emitting one long continuous ‘ooooohhhhh’, Spike swiped his thumb across her slightly distended clit, and Buffy moved harder and faster, fluttering her inner muscles, he held her hips and thrust up really hard, pushing right up into her cervix, Buffy screamed that she was coming for all the world to hear, lost on a sea of pure orgasmic pleasure, she croaked out,


“You, only you, baby, I – I love you!” Spike surged inside her, panted out,

“Say…say it a-a-again, plea, please baby!”

“I, love, you…I love, you, I love you! Ooooohhhhh!” She multiple orgasmed as Spike clung to her as she squeezed him with her strong vaginal muscles.

“Buffy, I love you…oh, gods, Baby I love you” nothing had ever sounded better than those words, sweet music to his ears.

Gently resting against his cool chest, Buffy looked into his eyes.

“I mean it, you’re mine now” Spike squeezed away tears of joy, he couldn’t speak, just buried his head in her neck.

“Mine, mine, mine!” he whispered, stroked her hair.

“All yours, baby!” Buffy breathed.
Chapter 15 by LoobyLoo
Chapter 15



Buffy rattled the door of the Magic Box

“Sorry we’re closed”………(she did it again)

“I said, we’re clo- Buffy!?” Giles did a double take, and then opened the door.

“So, whaddya ya think?” She held her hands up to her hair without touching it, and gave a little twirl, grinning.

“It looks…um, is Spike here with you? Oh hi, Spike, I didn’t recognise her!” Giles said closing the door of the shop behind them.

“I know, I thought I woken up with a stranger!” Suddenly Spike realised what he’d said, and looked a little embarrassed, then shrugged.

Even Giles must realise they were sleeping together. How wrong could a euphemism be, sleep, they did precious little sleeping really!

“I’ve stopped using my usual shower stuff too, and perfume, I’m using the stuff Spike uses, it’s lovely!” Buffy enthused.

“Yes, right, good, look, every things here, the cloth, stake and box. Now, do you want me to come as back up?”

“No, we’ll be fine the less people I have to worry about, the better”

“Ok, and I don’t suppose you want…Wes and - ”

“ - Don’t even suggest it, not after the fiasco that was the other night…incidentally, what DID you go inside the warehouse for – it could have been really dangerous, AND you only just got out in time, Spike and I thought that we’d have to come and rescue you all”


“To tell you the truth, even I don’t know, my last words were, why are we here, and shh, and then finally, we should have worn gloves.

You will be careful, won’t you Buffy” Giles looked a little worried.

“Sure, and I’ll have Spike with me, he’ll watch out for me, don’t worry”

“I certainly will, I’ll not let any thing happen to her Giles, rest assured on that”
Giles nodded, he did believe him, especially after that tea he’d used on him yesterday.

“Have you checked the venue out?”

“We’re going tonight, but it seems pretty straight forward” Spike said.

“There’s been a huge black container lorry driving up from LA, we think it might hold Dracula, it’s been noted before, something like that could easily be parked at some quiet end of the docks…oh, excuse me”

Giles went off to answer the phone. Buffy had got the three items together needed for Dracula’s demise.

“Right, oh, where’s Giles?” Buffy asked, coming over to Spike.

“You might know, phone” Buffy nodded.

“He’s just told me, that they think Dracula’s being driven up from Angel’s neck of the woods, in a huge black container lorry, makes sense I suppose, parked up by some quiet docks…” Spike said.

“Pity it can’t be impounded, left there so he starves…”

“Are you worried, babe?” Spike asked, cuddling her up.

“No, not worried…got my bestest guy with me, I just want to get it over with, so we can be together.” Spike rested his head on her shoulder.

“What are we going to do?”

“When?”

“When this job’s over… - will you phone your mom in Santiago – do you think she’ll disapprove?” Buffy looked Spike in the eyes, stroked his face tenderly.

“Bridge we’ll have to cross, still, you have one advantage over Angel”

“Oh, what’s that?” Not sure whether he like being compared to Angel either favourably or not.
“My mother actually LIKES you.” She kissed him lightly, rested her head against his.

Before going to the venue, Spike drove them to the warehouse.

“Why here?” Buffy asked.

“Come with me, I’ve had an idea - I just want to cause a little trouble.”

“Spike, is that wise…I mean”

“Shh, Pet, don’t worry, you’ll understand what I mean, come on”

She followed Spike without further question, showing him she trusted him.

Checking to see if there was anyone in, Darla and Dru had left two fledges on watch, not expecting any trouble.

Spike quickly dispatched both, catching them totally by surprise, and then they looked around, found the tickets to the ball, which Buffy took, and Spike then found what he was looking for. Buffy frowned.

Spike looked around for something suitable, found a piece of hair ribbon. He pulled the head off Miss Edith, beloved doll of Dru’s, and tied the ribbon round the neck part, and tied it to the beam so the dolls head hung down like it had been hanged, he pierced the body of the doll to the table with a big dagger.

They left.

“That with the doll will send her even more mad than she already is, and she won’t feel like partying…” Spike said. Buffy smiled, nodded.

They hung around outside in the shadows, and soon the gang of them came back, Dru included.

They got inside, heard Drusilla scream and wail. They heard Daria shouting for the fledges they left on watch, and then they heard another one say that the tickets had gone.

“Come on babe, we’ve heard enough.” Spike took Buffy’s hand, and they ran to the car, drove off.

“It was only a fucking doll, Dru…” Darla shouted, unsympathetically. Dru wept and wailed, took to her bed, cuddling the bit of dismembered doll.

“Find those fledges, find those tickets, and somebody mend that fucking doll, before I burn the lot of you” Darla screamed hatefully, sending clan members running everywhere.


Spike drove them to the vineyard; they parked in the same place as last time, and scrambled down the rough embankment. Inside, everything was ready, from what they could see through a chink in the roughly drawn curtains.

“That’ll be the stage I’ll present you on…” Buffy nodded.
They drove home in silence; Buffy could see Spike was edgy.

She went upstairs as soon as they got home, and ran a bath. Calling Spike up, they enjoyed a relaxing bath together. Spike was still a bit quiet.

“What’s wrong baby, hmm?” Buffy sat on the bed next to him, stroked her hand through his damp hair to relax him. Spike turned and sat more on one hip, so he could face her, and hold both of her hands.

“I’m…I’m worried that I’ll…cock things up…” he looked down.

“You won’t, I’m sure, and I wouldn’t want anyone else in there with me, but you”

Buffy dipped her head, trying to look into his eyes.

“It’s not the fighting, or even how many of them there are…it’s………”

“What, baby, it’s what?”

“If he touches you, I’ll rip his cock off and make him eat it for wanting you, I’ll gouge his eyes out for looking at you, and I’ll rip his arms off for touching you…”

Buffy leaned forward and kissed him. Cupping his cheek, she held him close.

“He won’t be able to thrall me, he couldn’t do it last time, and I’ve only got to concentrate on something, like sing a nursery rhyme in my head, or recite a shopping list or something like that, get the job over with, and then we can go and be together…anyway, won’t you have Huey Dewy and Louis to contend with, his brides?”

Spike smiled and asked,

“Would you be jealous?”
“What, I’ll stake the lot of them if they make a move on what’s mine!”

Spike held her close, kissed her like the world was going to end. They spent all night making love, slept all morning, and then made love for most of the afternoon.

“I hope we don’t have to do to much fighting, I’m knackered” she didn’t shower, needed all the smell of Spike on her she could get.

She got dressed, and wore Spike’s coat in the car for good measure. Buffy had the device down her bra, along with the handkerchief, and they left the box in the car.

Spike looked SO sexy in his suit, he had the tickets and the seal of the Clan Aurelius.

They didn’t get there too early, arrived a little after eleven o’clock. Just before they got out of he car, Spike said,

“If you feel his thrall taking over…”

“I’ve only got to think how much I love you, and you love me, his thrall will be useless”

Buffy leaned forward and kissed him.

“Gods, I do love you Buffy, so much” He caressed her face, his eyes burning into her.

“Good, coz you’re MINE, and I’m not letting you go!” They kissed, and then got out and made their way to the venue.

Dracula himself wouldn’t show much before midnight anyway. Outside, Spike could see Daria trying to argue the toss with the gatekeeper.

“Well, check your guest list, you’ll see that we’re on it”

“But I need your tickets, you could be anybody”

“Why aren’t we in there yet?” Darla called out angrily to Daria. They could hear Dru snivelling miserably,

“I want to go home…I want to see Miss Edith…”

“If you don’t shut up about that fucking doll, I swear I’ll burn the rest of it, and YOU, NOW, SHUT THE FUCK UP! AND GET US INTO THE PARTY!” Darla screamed out of the car window.

Keeping their heads down Spike and Buffy went in smoothly and trouble free.

He refused a drink, blood, drugs and everything else that was offered, as did Buffy.

It was dark, and loud music thudded, the bass beat bouncing off their chests.

After about forty minutes, the music was turned down and it was announced that Dracula had arrived, and would see the clan heads and their queens in his rooms shortly, this will be done in alphabetical order, so it will be Clan Augustus, followed by Clan Aurelius, then Clan Brutus Andronicus… the announcer droned on.

“So, Babe were on second…and he’s receiving us in his rooms, eh?”

Someone came up to Spike, and pawed at Buffy’s arm, Spike gave a low warning combat growl, and they left.

“Have we got his ‘gift’?”

“Don’t worry, it’s tucked safely in between my boobs”

“Lucky it!” Spike breathed in her ear…Buffy kissed him, then the announcer called for the leader of Clan Augustus.

“If there are enough for us to take, we’ll do it now, if not, then we’ll just have to leave it till later…”

About five minutes later, the head of Clan Augustus came out of the rooms, angry looking, his ‘queen’ in tears, he was pulling her by the arm.

“Oh dear, perhaps she wasn’t to his ‘taste’ Spike smiled, then said,

“Alright then we’re up” The announcer called for Clan Aurelius.

He gave Buffy an appreciative stare as they passed.

Spike narrowed his eyes, and the announcer realised this and kept himself in check.

They went through a dark passage, the only light coming from a flaming torch at the end of the corridor.

There was a huge vampire standing guard by the door, and Buffy went to go in, the guard put his hand on her shoulder. Spike gave a very low growl, warning the guard off, and when he wasn’t quick enough to move the offending hand,

Spike snarled, and the guard looked at him closely.

He must have saw something flash in Spike’s eyes, because he soon moved it, big as he was.

They herd a bell ring, and the guard moved to one side, and Buffy and Spike were allowed in.

It was quite dark. There was a bed, and Dracula was surrounded by his three ‘brides’, Buffy thought that she was in some sort of sixties time warp, what with their hair and makeup, all thick eyelashes and brows, bouffant backcombed hair.

“William the Bloody, Clan Aurelius” The announcer said.

“Ah, Will-yam, it’s been a long time…”

“Dracula” Spike leaned forward to kiss the hand offered to him.

“You have bought me your queen?”

“I have indeed…she’s mortal still, I will take her when the full moon rises…” Spike said.

“Hmm, pretty little thing…still mortal…I might turn her…give you the honour of my brides”

“I respectfully decline your offer, and you won’t take my queen, she, is mine, and mine alone” Spike said confidently

Dracula sat up and everyone hissed at him. Spike stood his ground.

“I remember well, the Scourge of Europe…you are a renowned warrior…” he rolled the letter ‘R’ in all his words, making his east European accent thicker.

“Come, come here my pretty, I may not be able to turn you…but I can claim a kiss” Buffy didn’t move.

**Stay put baby, don’t give in to his thrall** Spike said through his thrall.

“Come to me” Dracula held out his hand, trying to draw her close to him. Buffy didn’t move.
Narrowing his eyes, Dracula tried again, holding his hand out, beckoning her to him, like he was trying to draw her in on an invisible cord.

“You vill come to me”

Closing her eyes, Buffy recited, ‘Mary had a little lamb…la, la, la, I love Spike your thrall is crap, doesn’t effect me… half a pound of tuppenny rice, half a pound of treacle…I love Spike, he loves me, he’s mine’ she didn’t move.

Spike was SO proud of her, the thrall was strong; even HE could feel it.

“She resists me…HOW IS THIS SO?” Dracula was intrigued.

“She knows her own mind, is very strong willed…perhaps…”

“Come to me, child, I COMMAND you!” Dracula was sitting bolt upright. His brides were writhing, hissing, they wanted her too.
**Resist babe, please, I love you…** Spike thralled her.

Buffy just about held on, she felt very tired. She kept on with the nursery rhymes…’Humpty Dumpty sat on…on a wall…Mary had a little…her eyes flickered, and Spike began to thrall her for all he was worth.
**Hold on baby, please, I love you, you’re mine, not his… please baby…**

Buffy felt her own power and Spike’s thrall combine and overpower Dracula’s thrall.

“Now!” She shouted, and as Dracula collapsed back his thrall draining him,

Spike threw himself at the vampiresses; he pulled a viol of accelerator fuel out of his pocket, and grabbed a candle, threw the fluid at them and ignited it.

Their screams alerted the guard outside, and he opened the door, the oxygen rush fanned the flames that engulfed them and Spike threw himself on the hulking great demon, and they began to fight.

Meanwhile, Buffy pulled out the special stake, and plunged it into Dracula’s chest, quickly mopping up the dust before he had time to re-animate, the screams and hissing of his brides had bought more guards in.

They were on fire, shrieking and wailing, flailing their arms around, setting the room alight. The bed, drapes and even the carpet caught fire, and Spike thought it about time they made their exit.

Several more of Dracula’s minions came running in, and Spike threw a chair at the window, but it bounced off some bars.

“Shit!” he began to fight, Buffy joined in, they managed to get out into the hallway, and inspiration struck.

The bedroom was totally aflame now, no one could enter, Spike was fighting four big vampires, keeping them off Buffy.

She’d staked six already, and Spike had staked at least twice as many, but still they kept on coming.

Ducking and punching, Spike pushed Buffy out of harms way.

“Go!”

“Spike!”

“Save…oof….go, I’ll be ok…bastard, take that…uh! – Buffy…GO!”

Buffy could see how grossly outnumbered they really were, desperately trying to think of a way to get them both out safely.

Suddenly she had a brainwave.

“Hold on baby, got…ow! – got an idea…” She punched and kicked, fought her way along the corridor, until she came to the stage where the music was being played.

She ran into the party, went over to the music and stopped it, screaming,

“It’s a trap, it’s a trap, the slayer!”

Screaming and a stampede started for the exits, the hall began to burn and

Spike staggered in the hallway, the big guard that had blocked their way earlier had caught Spike in the back with the base of a broken candlestick.

Buffy screamed, and flew for the guard, she dusted him with a broken chair leg, went over to a semi-conscious Spike.

The candlestick was so close to his heart.

“You…you did great, baby, just great…I love…y-uh!” As he slumped down the wall, it pushed the candlestick into his heart and he exploded into dust. Buffy screamed,

“SPI-I-I-I-I-IKE!”
Chapter 16 by LoobyLoo
Chapter 16


She fell to her knees, she thought quickly, and grabbed the fabric that held the dust of Dracula. She quickly mopped up all she could, and put it in her pocket.

She ran outside, slipping and sliding, got to his car, and sobbing hysterically, she got inside, put the fabric, although not the stake as she was supposed to, inside the box and closed it.

She phoned Giles. She was shaking so much, blinded by tears.

Giles couldn’t make out what she was saying at first, then he realised that she was saying Spike was gone.

Two hours later, Buffy, her eye’s red and swollen from crying, was in Giles’s flat.

“Buffy, I have to send the box, unopened to the watchers council, there they will reanimate Dracula, do their experiments and then finish him for good.”

“Bring him back to kill him, how stupid is that? – I want Spike back, I don’t care what it takes, I want him back.”

“I’m sorry Buffy, there’s nothing I can…”

“DON’T LIE TO ME, IT’S NOT THAT YOU CAN’T, IT’S THAT YOU WON’T, WELL, IF YOU WON’T, I WILL!”

She screamed at Giles, and snatched up the box, ran out.

“Buffy, Buffy, come back, Buffy you mustn’t open the…oh dear lord…” Giles took off his glasses, and rubbed his forehead.


Ten minutes later, Giles put the phone down on an incandescent with rage Quentin Travers, whose last words were,

“She’ll be the death of ALL of us will that one, YOU FIND HER, AND YOU GET THAT BOX BACK TO ME, DO YOU HEAR ME?”

Giles just put the phone down. He’d heard him all right.

Buffy ran carrying the box; she didn’t know where she was going, or what she was going to do when she got there…

Giles found her an hour later at Spike’s crypt, she was hugging the box, crying.

She heard the crypt door open.

“Buffy, there you are, I’ve been so worried, you um, you haven’t opened the box, have you?”

Buffy sniffed, shook her head once, but didn’t look at him. Giles heaved a sigh of relief, and closed his eyes.

“Good. That’s, good.”

“Why, what will happen?”

“I um, I don’t know, but Quentin said it was imperative that I get the box back to him, unopened…”

“Ok then, come on, let’s go,” Buffy said.

“What, what do you mean?” Giles asked, puzzled.

“Let’s go, now, take this box to the watchers.” Buffy said.

“I um, well, I think…”

“No, don’t Giles, don’t think, when you think, it turns you into a watcher moron, the watchers can have their precious box, and Dracula, all I want is Spike back, pure and simple, and I’m NOT, REPEAT, NOT, letting this box out of my sight until I get him back, is that clear?”

She shook it at Giles, and then frowned, bit her lip.

“Sorry baby” she said to the box as though talking to Spike, she cradled the box again, and glared at Giles.

“Very well, come on then…”



********


Three Hours Later at the Watcher’s Council, Quentin Travers office;

“Now, never mind WHAT you say, this is how it’s going to be; Buffy said, matter-of-factly,
1). This box doesn’t leave my sight.
2). You can have your box, Dracula, anything, I just want my Spike back”

“Your spike?” Quentin frowned interrupting, thinking she meant some kind of stake.

“Yes, Spike, the vampire who helped me do this, this fiasco of yours, he’s in that cloth with Dracula, I want him back.”

“But why?”

“Never mind why, I just do”

“Well, I don’t think it’ll be possible, Miss Summers, for one, the stake that’s in the box there with them has probably turned them into goo by now…”

“You mean this?” Buffy pulled out the special pen stake from out of her bra.

“What!! - That should be…” Travers clenched his fists, and hissed at her through gritted teeth.

“Do you EVER do as you are told, do you, huh, THAT was supposed to be put in the box with the cloth, we made it quite clear!”

Buffy got right up close and personal to Travers, and hissed back at him,

“I thought it might hurt him, so I didn’t put it in, now I know you were going to re-animate Dracula to experiment on him, so just GET IT OPEN AND GET ME MY SPIKE BACK!”

“Do you know who you’re talking to?”

“Do you REALLY want me to tell you? - Yes, I DO know who I’m talking to - a murderer, in all intense and purposes, a assessory before during and after the fact, a toss pot who seems to get off on seeing young girls killed before they are twenty five, you rob us of our lives, no home life, no proper family, no chance of a happy time or children or a normal relationship, instead of worrying over what outfit I should wear on a date, I worry if what I wear is suitable for vaulting over gravestones, I have to whittle stakes, not paint my nails…ever thought about that, and don’t prattle on about ‘sacred duty’

I’ve died for you lot twice, and still got no thanks, so, for once your gonna do something for me”

Travers sat there speechless, he pressed his intercom button and said,

“Miss Lawrence, bring Professor Evans here, will you please?”

“I’ll take that, if I may” Travers held his hand out for the pen stake.

Buffy went to hand it over, then realised she might have to use it as bargaining power.

“No, you won’t, give me Spike, you can have it, no Spike, no stake” She saw his fists clench again, and saw Giles smile faintly.

Travers went out. Buffy still held the box.
“Soon have you out, baby…I hope” she said into the box

“Well done” Giles said, looking at Buffy and smiling.

“Well done…, I thought you were on their side?” Buffy frowned.

“Good lord, no. They needed telling…I couldn’t have put it more eloquently myself…a toss pot, hmm…”

They both looked up as Travers came back into the room, with the professor.

“I’m afraid what your asking is impossible, Miss Summers, we will not be able to bring back your…um, friend…”

“Why not, you were going to bring back Dracula weren’t you…though the Gods alone know why after all the trouble he’s caused…”

“Be that as it may Miss Summers, we haven’t got the resources to…”

“TRY” Buffy said through gritted teeth.

“I’m…sorry” the professor looked pained at her then Travers.

Tears stung her eyes again, but she was determined not to cry in front of the watchers.

“So am I, I’m sorry too, sorry that I ever got my friend into this, sorry I got him killed, and for what, a bunch of ungrateful wankers like you…”

She picked up the box, she’d put the stake back in her bra.

“Er, where are you going with that?”

“Why, it’s no good to you, you can’t or won’t help me, so…”

Travers went to stop her, and Buffy said very angrily and quietly,

“You better get out of my way NOW, else I’ll show you how I can kill umpteen strong vampires without even breaking a sweat, except I’ll be using you for the demonstration, ok?” she walked round him, wrenched the door open.

“Wait! – wait Miss Summers…” Travers said, he looked at the professor. Sighing, he said,

“I won’t pretend that I’m happy about this, because I’m not, but…you have demonstrated a certain……… skill, and as you said, you have died twice for the cause, (he turned to the professor) See what you can do”

The professor nodded held his hand out for the box.

“Oh, no, do you think that I was born yesterday? - I trust you lot about as much as I trust politicians…this doesn’t leave my sight”

“Very well” Travers sighed, thinking not for the first time, that he was getting way too old for this game.


******


Wearing gowns and masks, like a proper operating theatre, Buffy watched the professor open the box, and take out the cloth with tweezers. Outside the room were Giles and Travers.

“She has…spirit, I’ll give her that” Travers said.

“She has power, spirit and so much more, you did the very first thing you shouldn’t have done, and that was back her into a corner, you should know by now, she’d come out at you like a tigress protecting her cub.” Giles said quietly.

They watched as the professor did some chemical sprinkling, and said an incantation, and two thin streams of mist rose from the cloth, slowly, Buffy and the professor stood back…the thin streams got thicker and thicker, till there was two human shapes began to form, the swirling into shape, and then suddenly, sitting facing one another, two solid human shapes sat cross legged.

Buffy pulled down her facemask.

“Spike?” she asked tremulously, her eyes filling with tears.

“Buffy? – Buffy!” he jumped down from the table, hugged her.

Buffy held him so tight, squeezed her eyes shut forcing out the tears. Giles looked at Travers.

“What is it about that girl and Vampires, he’s not the first one she’s…” he heaved a sigh, ‘youth’ he thought.

For a full minute, Buffy couldn’t speak, she just held onto Spike as though her life depended on it, gulping and hugging him.

Eventually she calmed enough to gasp out,

“Spike, I thought I’d lost you…”

“Baby, oh Gods, what happened?” he whispered in her ear.

“Let’s get home, oh, hold on, there’s something I must do…” She quickly turned, taking the pen stake out of her bra, staked Dracula again, his dust fell onto the cloth, she grabbed it and dropped it, and the stake into the box, doing things properly this time.

“There, mission accomplished!” She grinned, put her arm around Spike and left, walking passed Travers and Giles without a word.



********


“Bastard caught me straight in the back, by surprise, I was worried for you, I was trying to hold them off so you could get away…what did you do?”

“I ran to the announcer’s stand and switched off the music and screamed it was a trap, the slayer was there, all hell broke loose for the exits, and of course the fire began to take hold.

Buffy said, holding onto Spike tightly.

“I remember him stabbing me, and I staggered down the hall to find you, then I saw you…did I say anything?”

“You said I………(tears welled up) said I did great…and, oh Spike!” She sniffed and held him tight.

“Shh, it’s ok baby, I’m here…”

Eventually she told him everything. Spike was grinning.

“I really, really HATE that Travers bloke.” Buffy pouted.

“Don’t baby, don’t hate him, he isn’t worth the effort, let it go” Spike gently rubbed her back, soothing her. Buffy cuddled him up.

“So, what happened for you?”

“Well, one minute I’m in that corridor, and my only thought was to get you out of danger, then the next minute, nothing…I’m sort of floating…weird”

“You wasn’t in hell, or anything” Buffy smoothed the hair out of his eyes.

“Anywhere without you is hell…” Kissing her so passionately, Buffy pulled him down on top of her.

Still fully clothed. The doorbell rang, and cussing like crazy, Spike sat up.

“That’ll be Giles, I bet” Buffy said.

She opened the bedroom window. To her surprise, it was Angel.

“its Angel” She frowned.

“What the hell does HE want at this hour…?”

“Angel?”

He looked up.

“Buffy, are you all right?”

“Um, yeah, why?”

“Only I…um”

“Only you what?”

“I felt like, well, it felt…is Spike there?”

“Angel, will you go away, I’m tired, I’ve had an awful, awful night”

“He IS dead then…I thought that you’d be…”

“What are you going on about?” Buffy asked irritably.

“Spike, he’s dead, isn’t he”

Spike had had enough of this, and poked his head out of the window.

“Sorry to disappoint you Peaches, but as someone else once said, the stories as to my demise have been greatly exaggerated, now, if you don’t mind, we’re very tired, sod off, and that’s the polite version”

He slammed down the window, pulled the thick curtain across. His angry look melted away when he looked at his beloved Buffy.

Angel frowned…he could have sworn he’d felt his child’s demise…

“How the hell would he know…?” Buffy frowned and turned to face Spike.

“Instinct, I suppose…who cares anyway – come here you!”

“I love you, baby” Spike whispered. Buffy beamed,

“Love you too, you’re MY big gorgeous vampire…come here…” Spike didn’t need asking twice, and they tumbled to the bed kissing.


**********

Angel went over to Giles’ house. He was pleased to see the light on; Giles had just got home from the Watcher’s council.

He knocked on the door. Frowning, Giles wondered who it could be at this hour, and squinted through the peep- hole.

“Angel, what…”

“I thought, that is, I felt that Spike had died………but I was wrong”

“Actually, no Angel, you were right, only Buffy’s dogged determination got him back, she had one almighty row with Quentin Travers, you should have seen her, she was magnificent”

Giles said with a smile. He was reluctant to ask him in, but had no option really; Angel had bought his car back.

“What would she have done with it do you think, if they hadn’t have relented?”

“Kept the box, and the special stake, I’ve no doubt, read up what she could, even go to England to see if Willow could have helped…she wouldn’t have given up, of that I’m certain.”

“She truly does love him, then”

“I think she must do, yes…”

Angel nodded sadly. He resigned himself to the fact that they did love one another.

“So, what happened?” Angel asked. Over a couple of large Scotches, Giles told him the story that Buffy told him.

“Spike made sure he drew all the other vampires away from her, held them off so she could get herself to safety.

So, you see, his first and last thought was for her, he was trying to get her out of danger, when the bodyguard caught him in the back with the candlestick He slid down the wall, and that finally pressed if further into his heart”

“So, Dracula’s truly gone?”

“Well, just before we left, after the professor had re-animated them, Buffy did what she was supposed to do in the first place, stake him and then put the cloth WITH the stake, something she omitted to do at first, in case it hurt Spike, then she dropped the lot into the lead lined box”

“And you’re sure that they are still both madly in love”

“You said yourself that Spike stuck his head out of her bedroom window, I’m sure if things had gone back to where the way they used to be, I doubt if Spike would have been in her bedroom” Giles said. Angel nodded.

“Um, if you’ve bought my car back, how are you going to get home?”

“Oh, er Gunn’s in Kennedy Heights, do you know it, it’s about three miles out, by the”

“Airport, I know” Giles said nodding.

“He’s gone to see someone, he’ll pick me up, he’s going to phone when he’s done” Angel explained. As if on cue, his mobile rang.

“Hello, yes, I’m ready…no, they’re fine…yeah, both of them, ok…oh, I’m at Giles’ house…er…ok, look to make things easier, I’ll wait outside the Magic Box…twenty minutes, ok” Angel ended the call.

“Easier than to try and tell him where you live” Angel explained.
Giles nodded.

“If you ever find out…you know, why they fell in love…” Angel said Giles looked at him.

“Would it make any difference, what would you do…reverse it, what ever it was?” Giles asked.

Angel stood in the doorway, holding the door open. He didn’t have an answer to that, not now.

Not now he knew that Spike was as good as his word, and kept Buffy out of harm, even ceasing to exist to keep her safe.

“See you” He left.

Giles poured himself another Scotch…he was curious himself as to the deep feelings of their relationship still, but knew that together, they’d be practically invincible, he wondered if they could be persuaded to carry on.

*************

Deep in the mists of time, where the Powers That Be reigned supreme, the goddess of love, Aphrodite smiled.

She’d heard the plea from the Watcher, and made it so that it would be so good for the Vampire and the slayer, they’d never want to be apart…things would get rocky sometimes…but she thought that in about two years time, she’d send them a little ‘gift’, that would ensure that they never parted for ever…



THE END (for now!)

Labour’s of Love Trilogy

1st Story You Only Un-Live twice.
2nd Story, A Gift from the Gods
3rd Story, The Legend of Amun Rah
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=8229