Bit by bit by Pandora and Lu by Lu82
Summary: Spike has a plan to stop Dracula, but will Buffy accept it? And mostly.. what about the consequences? AU: in this story Dawn doesn’t exist, and Joyce isn’t sick, but she’s away due to work. WARNING: This is a story of a dark seduction, and there’s A LOT of bloodplay, so if you easily get squeamish.. don’t read it!
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Horror, Parody
Warnings: Violence, Sexual Situations, Freaky/Kinky
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 42 Completed: Yes Word count: 42897 Read: 68108 Published: 02/07/2005 Updated: 06/16/2005

1. one by Lu82

2. two by Lu82

3. two(II) by Lu82

4. three (I) by Lu82

5. three (II) by Lu82

6. four (I) by Lu82

7. four (II) by Lu82

8. five (I) by Lu82

9. five (II) by Lu82

10. six (I) by Lu82

11. six (II) by Lu82

12. seven (I) by Lu82

13. seven (II) by Lu82

14. eight (I) by Lu82

15. eight (II) by Lu82

16. nine (I) by Lu82

17. nine (II) by Lu82

18. ten (I) by Lu82

19. ten (II) by Lu82

20. eleven (I) by Lu82

21. eleven (II) by Lu82

22. twelve (I) by Lu82

23. twelve (II) by Lu82

24. thirteen (I) by Lu82

25. thirteen (II) by Lu82

26. fourteen (I) by Lu82

27. fourteen (II) by Lu82

28. fifteen (I) by Lu82

29. fifteen (II) by Lu82

30. sixteen (I) by Lu82

31. sixteen (II) by Lu82

32. seventeen (I) by Lu82

33. seventeen (II) by Lu82

34. eighteen by Lu82

35. nineteen (II) by Lu82

36. twenty (I) by Lu82

37. twenty(II) by Lu82

38. twenty one (II) by Lu82

39. twenty two (I) by Lu82

40. twenty two (II) by Lu82

41. twenty two (III) by Lu82

42. epilogue by Lu82

one by Lu82
Here me go again! ;)
This is a story my friend and I wrote, I'm translating, so hope you'll like it.
Well, my beta is already working hard with my other stuff, so no one is betaing this FF for me, so sorry for my mistakes ..
Let's start:

BIT BY BIT
Authors: Pandora and Lu
Pairings: Buffy/Spike
Rating. NC 17
Setting: it takes place during the ‘Buffy vs. Dracula’ episode, but then things will be completely different.
Disclaimer: we know, Joss&Co own everything.
Plus, thanks to who wrote the ‘Buffy vs. Dracula’ episode, because the beginning is almost the same..

Summary: Spike has a plan to stop Dracula, but will Buffy accept it? And mostly.. what about the consequences?
AU: in this story Dawn doesn’t exist, and Joyce isn’t sick, but she’s away due to work.
WARNING: This is a story of a dark seduction, and there’s A LOT of bloodplay, so if you easily get squeamish.. don’t read it!

I.

Riley opened a crypt door and walked in. Candles were lit everywhere. He walked in, looking around.
“Well, well.” Spike exclaimed, emerging from the shadows, holding a crossbow.
“You can take the boy out of the Initiative, but you can't take the Initiative out of the boy” the vampire went on, aiming the weapon to him.
“I'd put that down, unless you're bucking for one hell of a headache”
Spike hesitated for a while, but the he put the bow down.
“I can't be too careful. I got quite a few demons after me these days”
“I'm looking for some information. Might pay a little” the soldier suggested.
Spike shrugged.
“I'll play” he said, going over to a couple of chairs.
“What can you tell me about Dracula?”
“Dracula? Poncy bugger, owes me eleven pounds, for one thing.” Spike answered annoyed, lighting a cigarette.
“But then he got famous, forgot all about his foes. I'll tell you what. That glory hound's done more harm to vampires than any Slayer. His story gets out, and suddenly everybody knows how to kill us.” he went on between drags, sitting down.
“You know, the mirror bit?”
“But he's not just a regular vampire. I mean, he has special powers,
right?” Riley interrupted him.
“Nothing but showy gypsy stuff. What's it to you, anyway?” Spike got nervous, sick of all those questions.

< What? Did he mistake me for a bloody encyclopaedia?>

“He's in town. Making his presence known..” Riley explained.
“Drac's in Sunnydale-way? I guess the old boy needed closure after all.” Spike chuckled.
“Actually, he's gunning for Buffy.”
Suddenly, that speech became very interesting for the vampire.

“But I'm out to find him before he gets another shot at her.” Riley went on, sitting down.
“Tough talk, cowboy. But you're not gonna catch him napping in a crypt. No, the Count has to have his luxury estate and his bug-eaters and his special dirt, don't he?” Spike explained, making a huge effort not to laugh in front of the boy who was sure he could defeat on his own such an enemy.
“So you're saying I should check out Mansions, that sort of thing?”
“No.” Spike cut him off, getting up.
“I'm saying ... you should go home to your superhoney. Have a nice, safe snog. “

< If I were you, instead of staying here in this crypt, boring me to death, I’d run to her and.. and what? Why did I give him such an advice? And since do I care about him .. and bugger the Soldier Boy, what does Buffy find so attractive in him? Wait. Why didn’t I call her Slayer? Bloody hell, what was I saying to Mr. Nothing-but-Muscles? Oh, yeah, right..> the vampire thought as he stepped on his cigarette.

“You're out of your depth on this one, boy. “ he resumed talking, turning his back to Riley.

< .. and about Buffy, too.. Bugger me, I did it again! So, I should better ask someone to install in my brain a chip that prevents me from thinking!> the bleached blonde cursed himself.

“You've helped Buffy before, so she has a problem with killing you now that you're helpless.” the other struck back, and Spike got even more annoyed, hearing that offensive definition.
“I don't.” Riley went on.
Spike turned to face him.
“I'd like to see you try.”
Riley stood up, getting in Spike's face.
“Would you? “

They stared each other down. Finally Spike looked away, snorting.

< If only I hadn’t this sodding piece of plastic in my brain, right now you would be canned food!>

Riley walked to the door.
“Hey!” Spike called out as Riley was at the door.
“You're never gonna find him” he warned him, but the soldier left without caring about his words.
“Not before he gets to her. “ the blond told himself.
“Unless..”

--------------------------------------------------------------
Oddly, Buffy had an afternoon free from school, and she had taken advantage of that to study for exams.
But she found the fashion magazine her mother had bought more interesting than her books.
She was engrossed reading an article, when from her open window something rushed in, wrapped by a blanket, closed the window and pulled the curtains as fast as possible and took off the blanket, stepping on it to extinguish the flames.
“Spike, does the word * self combustion * say anything to you?” she snapped as he checked his blanket out.
“I needed to talk with you urgently, I couldn’t wait for my dear friend sunset..” he justified.
“Talk, then, before I change my mind and draw out my dear friend stake!” she rolled her eyes.
“I know about Dracula, I know he’s gunning for you. I’m sure that tonight he’ll pay a visit to you, and you’ll submit to his influence, so you’ll be under his power..” he warned her.
“But I’m the Slayer! He can’t bewitch me so easily..” she struck back.
“Wanna bet, *Super Girl*?” he struck back, looking at her in disbelief.

She remembered the first meeting with the Count and how he had already fascinated her.
She began alarming.
“Ok, I guess that doesn’t make any difference to him? So, what can I do?”
“You can do nothing, but I can..” he answered, but he questioned him with her eyes.
“Dracula can’t control a girl who already belongs to another vampire..”
“Yeah, but I don’t belong to any..” she struck back confused, and then realization hit.
“Hey, forget it!” she snapped.
“Why should you ever do such a thing? You hate me. So, who assures me that you won’t send me into your friend’s clutches?”
“First, he’s not a friend, he’s just a bloody wanker that knows a couple of gipsy tricks and owes me some money, too. Second, just because you’re my biggest enemy I don’t wanna see you become one of his lame brainless bloody brides, so I wanna prevent him from doing that, no matter what. Otherwise, who would rush to my crypt, slamming my door almost breaking it and punching me just for fun?” he struck back, making her smile.
“So, tell me, what are you planning to do?” she asked.
“It’s simple, pet. A bite. And if you agree my chip won’t give me any shakes..” he warned her.
Buffy’s eyes were wide open.
“What? And do you really expect me to agree? I just see it as a pathetic excuse to drain me, and..”
Spike looked at her so seriously that he made her shut up.
“Don’t you know? There are so many different vampire bites. There are the bite to kill, the one to turn, the playful one, the passionate one, the one to submit people.. and also the one to make someone belong to you..”
“And you are going to use the last one on me, aren’t you?”
He smirked, tilting his head.
“You’re smart, Slayer!”

TBC
two by Lu82
Pandy and I say THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!
Here’s the next part , hope the spaces are ok now.. Maybe this time are too much, I don’t know..

II.

“ Well, just tell me, what’s the difference between allowing you to bite me or being bitten by Dracula? It’s a plan that doesn’t make sense..” the Slayer snapped.

“It does make sense, pet. I’m asking you that, instead Dracula would force you. With me you are the one who makes the choice, you’re free to decide, if you don’t want it, just tell me, so I’ll leave and from tonight on you’ll be a puppet in Mr. Gipsy-Tricks’ hands..” Spike struck back.

< Ok, it’s a matter of falling in someone’s arms. So, let’s choose the more good looking guy s’ arms, then! Eeeww, what the hell am I saying? And since when is Spike gorgeous? Gorgeous?! No, I had just said ‘good looking’ before.. I’m getting worse ..> she thought, as she seemed unable to take her eyes off him.

“Look, Slayer, I don’t have all the time in the world. Well, wait.. I do!” Spike smirked, taking her mind off her thoughts. “But you don’t, so you have to decide and quic..”

“Yes.” Buffy cut him off.
“What?” he asked in disbelief.
“Let’s do it.. this bitey thing. It’s better to belong to you than to him.” she explained.

“That’s the way to talk, girl!”
“Wait. Spike, you are not going to put me against my friends, are you?”
“I’ll just let you free to do whatever you please. I don’t want a stupid doll to order about!” he cleared the point.

“You wouldn’t ever be able to give me orders, not even if you put me to hundreds hypnotic sessions!” she struck back proudly.
“Don’t challenge me, baby!” he growled at her, but playfully.

“You’d better bite me, before I change my mind..” she warned him, calling herself a stupid for doing such a thing.
“That’s what I’m gonna do. Take off your shirt and lay on the bed.” Spike instructed her.

“Uh? I guess you misunderstood. I just want a bite from you!” she clarified, a little bit confused by such a request.
“And you’ll have it, but we are going to do things my way..” he warned her, taking off his coat and showing his sculpted chest through his half opened red shirt.

< Mm.. I like his way.. No, bad Buffy, you don’t like anything about him!> she thought, summoning herself to look away.

He sat on the bed with her, and as quick as a flash he unbuttoned her shirt.
“What are you doing?” she exclaimed, puzzled, as he took it off .

“It’s simple, since you stay here still without doing nothing, I do it on my own!” he sneered.
“Have you mistaken me for a self-service?” she snapped, as she covered her chest with her hands, because she just wore a bra.
“Oh please! As if I really cared about that!” he chuckled, as he resorted to all his self-control not to look under her neck.

He caressed her shoulders, starting to massage them, as he pulled her closer to him.
“Uuuhh! Wassup, now? Stoooooop iiiit..” she protested, but it sounded more like a pleased moan.

“I’ve already told you, pet. We are going to do things my way..” he answered, keeping his massage, feeling her initial tension disappear.

“I still don’t understand why you are doing all this.. It’s just a bite. Two fangs into a neck. A blinding pain.” she stated.

He burst out laughing.
“Do you really think so, Slayer? You have no idea about how sensual a bite can be..”
“I’ve experienced just an attempt to kill me and an almost total draining to save Angel once.. so, sorry, but I still see it as a blinding pain!” she repeated.

He smiled.
“Well, pet, I’m going to make you change your mind..” and saying that, he bent over her neck, starting to lick and nibbling at it with his blunt teeth.

“Mm.. if this is the treatment he reserves for every victims of his.. oh my God, what a sweet death!”

“Did you already forget the several bites previous speech? This one is different, it’s not the one I use ... well, I used to kill, which is more practical and fast!” he explained, without pulling away.

“But .. how can you read my mind?” she asked astonished.
“You know, it’s pretty simple when you think * out loud*!” he sneered, parting from her, but just to see her blush instantly without a word.
But she forgot her embarrassment as soon as he resumed nibbling gently at her neck.

“Are you ready, Slayer? Can I do that?” he asked her, letting his demon surface.
“I’m ready, Spike, you can d..”

The vampire had already pierced her tender skin with his elongated canines, starting to drink, without his chip giving him trouble, because Buffy was feeling anything but pain, and that sensation increased sip by sip.

“Mm..” she murmured, as an odd desire was taking her mind over.
Almost without realizing that, she parted from him, but just to bend over his neck and bite down hard, so much that she drew some drops of blood, blood that she didn’t hesitate to taste.

Spike was surprised, but no disappointed at all.

< Bloody hell, a Slayer who bites a vamp! If I tell this story around o one will ever believe me!> he thought amused, before pulling her away from him gently.

(end I)
two(II) by Lu82
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FROM BOTH OF US!!

II. (II)

Buffy seemed to come to consciousness again.
“Damn, I don’t know what possessed me..” the blonde exclaimed, but he looked at her with a knowing smile.
“I do.” Spike answered, before biting on his wrist and bringing the wound to Buffy’s mouth, as his features changed.

“Are you nuts?” she snapped, staring at that gentle trickling offer.
“Tell me you don’t want it..” he struck back, looking so deep into her eyes that he almost could read her soul.
“Yes, I do, but you gotta..”
“I know, don’t worry..” he smiled, shifting to his game-face again and resuming biting her.
“Now, that’s better..” she moaned, grabbing his wrist to lick away the trace of blood, and then she started drinking, doubling both the vampire’s pleasure.. and hers.

They went on like that for some seconds, and then they stopped at the same time.

“This was, this was, this was..” Buffy stuttered in shock.

He smiled at her, as his human aspect came back.

“From now on, you belong to me..” he declared, caressing her hair.
“I belong to you..” she repeated, as the atmosphere between them was more and more tense

“Let’s hope your idea will work!”
“We’ll find out tonight, pet..”

-----------------------------------------------------------
It was midnight and Spike stayed well hidden in a dark corner of her room, as Buffy pretended to sleep.
A dense fog poured inside from the window, and a second after the Count was in the room, approaching to Buffy’s bed.

“You are magnificent..” he whispered, bending over on her.
“And you are * late *!” she struck back, jumping off the bed, as awake as ever.

“What? It can’t be!”
“Hell yeah it can be!” Buffy replied, approaching to Spike who had emerged from the shadows.

“You?!” the Count snapped, astonished to see him there.
“Yeah, me, buddy. See? The number of the lottery had been already drawn, and guess what?” the blond struck back, caressing Buffy’s face and pulling her hair behind to bare her neck.
“The winning raffle ticket.. it’s mine!” he sneered, showing him his bite mark on her.

She approached to the Count who was confused and caught off guard.
“But don’t worry, I’m a very generous girl..” she murmured sensually, getting closer to him and looking deep into his eyes.
“..I have something for you, too!” and saying that, she drew out the stake she hid inside her sleeve and showed it hard into his chest, seeing him explode into a pile of dust.

“Buffy..” Spike called her.
“I know, I know. I read some books about him..” she explained, as she saw the Count appear again, but she immediately sank the stake into his hart even more violently than before.
“.. he’s hard to kill!”

“Do you need help?” Spike suggested..
“Take a stake on my desk and come here, I guess it will take a while!” she smiled as she saw Dracula appears again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
After staking him twenty times each, without seeing him appearing again, the two blondes decided that the Count was definitely defeated.

“Oh, Spike, we won! I’m so happy that.. I could even kiss you!” she exclaimed.
“ Do it, then!” he struck back, dragging her to him and smashing his lips on hers in a very long, violent wild kiss that shocked them both.

“Oh, Slayer, I don’t know what..” he parted from her, as she looked at him with a strange light in her eyes.
“Spike, again. Let’s do it again!” Buffy exclaimed, getting closer to him.
“What? The. The kiss?” he wondered, puzzled.
“Everything. The kiss, the bite, my blood, your blood. Again..” she explained, talking a little disjointedly.

“No, no, baby, you have had an heavy day plenty of events, and you don’t know what you’re saying! Plus, you need to rest, so now, be a good Slayer, go to bed.. and sleep!” Spike struck back, lifting her into his arms and putting her in her bed, tucking her up.

Buffy really needed some rest, and as soon as her head touched the pillow she fell asleep.

Spike looked at her even more puzzled than before.

< Why did I kiss her? Why did I like it? Why would I do that again? Why am I still here, staring at her.. and why is she so beautiful in the moonlight?>

Spike stayed there, sitting on her bed and trying uselessly to give himself the answers to all his questions.

TBC


p.s. We know, it's kind of short, but we promise more will come soon..
three (I) by Lu82
Thank you! ;) Here’s another part..

III.

A warm ray of sun slipped through the window, lighting up her face.
Annoyed by that, Buffy turned under the covers, looking for shelter.
What day was it? She had to study.. but why did she feel so puzzled?
With a kick she set herself free from the covers, staring at the ceiling.

There was something odd and different that morning.
Last night was a confusing memory still surrounded by fog.
Although she forced herself to remember, the only thing raising inside her was just a strong nausea and a throbbing headache.

She got up to go to the bathroom and wash her face.
How was her face? Scarily pale.
Her eyes? Shining.
Had she got fever? She touched her forehead, it was fresh.
She opened the tap and washed her face, descending to her neck.
What was there?
She approached to the mirror to look at it better.

Suddenly, realization hit and she remembered all the previous events.

Dracula’s arrival to Sunnydale, her deal with Spike , the kill of the Transylvanian Count.
She touched the still fresh bite and she was horrified.

< What have you done, Buffy? You let that damn bleached vamp bite you, oh my God! And I drank his blood, too!>

She left the bathroom and she looked for something to wear in a big hurry.. but where did she want to go?

< I can’t blame Spike.. it was my choice. Oh God, Buffy, were you drunk or what? And.. the kiss?> she wondered as nervous as never.

She had enjoyed kissing him and tasting his blood and hers as it mingled in their mouth.. it was so .. sensual.
And then the guilty sense hit her and she thought about Riley and her friends.
“No one will never know it..” she swore.
“.. and when I see Spike I’ll clear things, telling him that the kiss was only a.. moment of weakness!”

Spike’s bite had erased the Master and Angel’s ones.. in every sense.
The first two bites had been painful, while Spike’s bite had given her the feeling of melting into a liquid fire into his arms, wrapped by his cold body, as the tension and mostly the pleasure increased.

Buffy’s eyes went wide.

< And I even told him I belong to him!>

She tried to pull away the last thought as if it was an annoying mosquito, as she finished to get ready to go out, with thousand thoughts and thousand excuses for that kiss.

Did she forget that she asked him to do that again?
When she remembered it, she yelled hysterically, breaking a leg of her bed with a furious kick.
Lucky to her, Joyce wasn’t home.

Buffy wanted to go to the Library to study, she was sure no thoughts would have disturbed her there. Wait. Maybe shopping was a better idea, she would be more carefree, instead of spending hours on her boring psychology book she had to study due to the incoming exams.

She went downstairs as a fury, opening the door.
“Ri.. Riley!” she stuttered, stunned.

The young man stared at her with his classic boy scout smile.
“Buffy, are you ok?”
She nodded.
“What are you doing here?” she wondered dryly.

Riley got in even without being invited, wrapping his strong arms around her and sinking his face in her hair.
“I was worried about you… with Dracula hanging around..”
“He’s not a problem anymore, !” she answered quickly, breaking free form his embrace.
She thought it was a great idea to wear the foulard her mother gave her last Christmas, otherwise Riley would have noticed the bite marks.
“Wha.. what? When did you kill him?’”

She smiled, gesticulating as she gave him a different version of the real story.
“The usual typical vampire, he wasn’t any different from the others, and he had made a big mistake getting in my room. Before I could say ‘stake’ he was already dust!”

The boy looked at her confused and incredulous.
“You have no idea about how happy I am, Buffy! From now on we’ll have more peace.”
Riley tried to kiss her, but she avoided him.

Did she fear that he could still taste the blood in her mouth?
“Yes..” Buffy whispered, feeling guilty, without being able to look the boy into his eyes.

“You know, I got lots of info about Dracula!” he resumed talking, bragging a little, as Buffy looked impatient. “I had to talk with that pile of garbage ,Spike, to.. “
“Spike?!” she repeated, getting on the alert. “Why? What did you want from him?” she asked, blushing instantly.

“Don’t worry, it doesn’t matter anymore!” he answered.
Buffy thanked God for making Riley such a doll .. he didn’t even noticed her embarrassment.

“Ok, now I gotta go to the library!” she informed him, leaving and beckoning him to do the same.
A little bit disappointed by her coldness, Riley left and walked her through the Revello Drive.
“Will I see you later at classes?” he wondered.

Buffy nodded distractedly, wearing a pair of sunglasses and departing, after confining herself just to greet her boyfriend with a quick wave of her hand.

( end I)

We hope you’ll still like it.. ;)
three (II) by Lu82
Thank you!!

III (II)

She walked very nervously.
Once Riley was gone, she breathed relieved, and she relaxed enough to reflect.. but reflect about what?
About the fact that she couldn’t stand Riley’s kisses anymore lately?
Or about the fact that she still thought about her kiss with Spike?

Spike… she had to absolutely go to him and clear the situation … what situation?

< It’s simple, whatever had happened between us, it was over with Dracula’s death, end of the speech! No developments, no complications!>

They were still enemies, and they would always be just a Vampire and a Slayer.
Of course, she wouldn’t kill him, first, because he had helped her, and second, that chip made him harmless.

But would have she really told him all that stuff?

She changed direction, heading towards the graveyard where the bleached blond rested.
She rushed as a bulldozer into his crypt, slamming the door open and looking for Spike.
He rested calmly on his sarcophagus, wrapped inside black sheets.

His vampire’s sense were on the alert since Buffy had got in, but he hadn’t bothered to find out who had got in his crypt.
He already knew it was her.

“Slayer..” he grumbled, jumping off and stretching lazily as soon as she had closed the door not to turn into a pile of ashes. “What a nice surprise, please, come in!”

Buffy couldn’t help noticing his wonderful chest still visible from the half-opened shirt.
Seeing her blush, the vampire laughed.
“Wassup, Slayer? Does the view of my body disturb you? I understand, I Know I’m bloody irresistible.. maybe your Soldier boy isn’t so attractive, is he?” he chuckled.

“Save me your damn sarcasm, Spike!” she snapped roughly. “I’m not here to waste my time!”
“Ok, pet, I’m listening to you, then!” he struck back.

Buffy took a step closer, and she didn’t know due to what dark fear, but she kept a safety range from him.
Right then she knew that she couldn’t trust herself anymore!

All the self confidence she had on her way to his crypt was gone.
“I.. I wanted to.. to thank you for.. for what you did for me last night.. “ she began talking, stuttering.
“Simple duty, Slayer, I had a score to settle with Mr. Gipsy-Tricks!”

< So, did he do that just for his own business?> Buffy had a bitter taste in her mouth, without figuring out why.

“So, we’re even, then, we have nothing more to say to each other!” she snapped angrily.

Se didn’t know anymore where that discussion was bringing her to.
She didn’t know anymore what to say.
Her rationality summoned her to go, but her instinct, that very remote part of her, suggested her to stay.

Spike took another step closer to her.
“Wassup, Slayer, Maybe is there anything else?”

They were looking into each other eyes, and Buffy’s legs were weak.
God, she was the Slayer, she could lift him 10 feet in the air just with a simple punch… but by then her arms seemed not to obey to her anymore.

She tried to face his gaze, ending up sinking in that blue ocean his eyes were.
“I.. I just wanted to.. to tell you that.. what happened last night it was.. just..” she stuttered again, without being able to complete that sentence.
Why had all her previous arrogance faded since she had stepped in that crypt?

Spike frowned, pretending to be astonished.
“Are you trying to tell me it was just a moment of weakness? Sure, Slayer, I had already understood
that, don’t worry. I had cleared that point, I don’t want a stupid doll to order about! Our deal has broken with Mr Gipsy-Tricks’ death, so calm down!” he said, turning his back to hide his disappointed face from her.

“Ok.” Buffy resumed talking. “ I’ll go, then..”
She didn’t wait for any Spike’s reaction, she just left the crypt, as she felt as if she had a load on her soul.

Once he was alone, Spike sat on his sarcophagus, thinking about what had just happened.
Buffy’s words had left a bad taste in his mouth and he couldn’t figure out why.
He raised his head, enlightened.
How could he know it was Buffy even before she got in? He just knew it.. but it had never happened before.

The Slayer’s blood still boiled into his veins. Could there be a real bond between them, then?

TBC
four (I) by Lu82
Hi everyone. Well, I know that so far this FF sounds more like a fluffy comedy (esp. this part), but trust us, later it will get dark, too, it’s a promise! ;-)
Thank you so, so very much for supporting us, we adore you all!

IV (I)

“I know everything, and now I want a detailed account!” Willow exclaimed as soon as Buffy got in the classroom, sitting beside her.
“What does it mean .. you know everything? Everything what? There’s no ‘everything’ to know!” Buffy answered agitatedly.
“Don’t be modest with me. You’ve defeated Dracula nonetheless! Riley has told Tara and me as soon as he met us.”

< Damn him! How can someone who previously worked for a secret Commando be so gossipy?> Buffy thought, rolling her eyes.

“Really, Willow, it’s nothing special. He was a vampire. I had a stake. My stake sank into his heart. He became dust. End of the story.” the blond explained quickly.
“How can you say it’s nothing special? I saw your reaction at the graveyard two nights ago.. and I saw mine, too, honestly..” the redhead struck back, as her eyes fell on that foulard.

< Buffy never wears foulards.. what if..> she thought.

“So, you are telling me that you weren’t under any power, that he didn’t even get closer to you..” she went on.
“Exactly. He had immediately what he deserved.” Buffy confirmed.

“What about * this*, then?” Willow wondered, taking the foulard off her neck, before Buffy could react.
And as she expected, she found two still visible bite marks.

“Uh! Ok, maybe.. he managed to get closer to me at the beginning, but then I caught him off guard and PUFF! Dust. That was his punishment for daring touch me!” Buffy lied, putting on her foulard again.

“Yeah, I knew it couldn’t be such an easy fight.. the most important fact is that now everything is over..” the redhead exulted.
“Yes, you said that, so let’s forget about Mr Gipsy-Tricks!”
“Hey, Buffy, this is such a funny way to call him, how did that nickname come to your mind?” the other girl chuckled.
“Well, you know.. I have a huge imagination!” Buffy justified, as she couldn’t help touching her neck.

All of the sudden, Willow burst out laughing.
“Wassup?”
“Oh, nothing. I was just thinking.. Gee, Buffy, your neck is like a tollgate, how many vampires did pass by that? The Master, Angel, now Dracula.. well, you just miss Spike’s bite!” she kept laughing.
Buffy startled but Willow didn’t notice that.
“Wil.. Willow! How can you even think such a thing?” she pretended to chuckle. “Anyway, lesson is gonna start, so let’s shut up and listen!” she summoned her, and Willow was astonished by such care in lessons from her friend.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The classes were over, and as she had promised Buffy was heading to the Magic Box to help Giles and the others with the stock inventory.

She was on her way to the shop, but she was alone, and being alone brings people to think, and since the previous day Buffy seemed to have just one thought in her mind.

< Lucky for me, she thought it was Dracula.. but.. in this spot the bite is too in evidence. Next time I’ll tell Spike to.. Next time?! No, I can’t have really said that! There will be no ‘next time’ with no Spike! I don’t like bites, bites hurt as hell, especially his. Those fangs that sink progressively into my flesh, as he embraces me .. and although he’s so cold he can warm me up as there was a fire burning inside me..>

And as she thought that, she had already taken off her foulard, caressing his bite marks and shivering at that soft touch.

she scolded herself, pulling the foulard on again, and knotting it three times.

< His bites hurt as hell, nothing sensual.. just a hellish pain!> she kept repeating in her mind, taking a deep breath before meeting her friends and their gaudiness.. because it was the last thing she wanted right then.

“Here I am!” Buffy greeted everyone.
Anya showed up, running towards her.
“You have killed Dracula, haven’t you? Well, couldn’t you wait a while before doing that? I wanted to find out if he still remembered me! Anyway, now tell me everything!” the ex-demon exclaimed.

“What? Don’t tell me Riley has been here, too!” Buffy snorted, realizing just then that she had avoided him since the morning.
“No, I figured that out in another way..” Anya explained.

Just in that moment , Xander showed up agitated as never, keeping rubbing his tongue and his mouth with his hands.
“I ate bugs, I ate bugs, I ate bugs, that bastard made me ate bugs!” he kept repeating, shaking his head as if he wanted to make that horrible memory go away.
“He’s been acting like this since last night!” his fiancé rolled her eyes.

“Anyway, he would be interesting to know how exactly you managed to kill him..” Giles exclaimed, clearing his throat.
“Hey, why that foulard, are you trying to cover some bite marks? It’s Dracula’s bite, isn’t t? Can I see it?” Anya asked, getting closer as Buffy backed off.

“Yes, he managed to bite me, but just at the beginning.. And no, you can’t see it, no one can, it’s something that makes me feel awkward, and it’s personal!” she explained, but truth was that she feared that Anya, due to her long experience, could recognize that bite as a claim.

And the blonde was lucky, because after a couple of other insistent requests, Anya gave up, a little bit disappointed, as Buffy was ready to give them the same version of the story she had given Willow.

TBC

What about Spike? Eh, eh, you’ll find out in the next part…
four (II) by Lu82
Thank you, sooo much by Pandy and me!
Eh, eh, the bite has an odd ‘side effect’ on Spike.. we hope you’ll like it! ;)

IV (II)

Spike still thought about the Slayer.
It was sunset, and the sky was red as blood.
Blood, that sweet nectar he had tasted from her the night before was inside him, grasping at every dead cell of his, even the littlest ones, burning him.
What kind of spell did that damn little girl cast on him?

Sitting on his armchair inside his crypt, he stared at a blank spot, thinking about what to do.
Go to her? No way, he would have never brought himself to such a low level.
He wasn’t a stupid puppy and he didn’t want to be treated as a jailbird, well.. hellbird.

If only that bloody chip hadn’t exist, he could have shown her his real value.
The hell with Soldier Boy! He didn’t deserve her.

“Why the hell am I having these bloody thoughts? Those two deserve each other, one is more bloody stupid than the other!” he yelled, getting up and grabbing his leather coat, before going out try to forget and sink those stupid feelings in the alcohol.

Where could he go? The only place that would make him feel better was Willie’s bar, maybe he would even find some demons to start a riot with and fight.

Yes, he would have feel better there with no doubts.

That stupid barman was cleaning the counter when Spike got in.
Remembering the last experiences, the mortal man smiled at the vampire nervously and immediately offered to him the best blood he had on stock.
“No, buddy..” Spike answered “.. tonight I want something strong. Give me the bloody best bourbon you have, I wanna sink in that!”

Trying to obey as fast as he could an hysteric snicker escaped from Willie’s mouth, as he poured absently the liquor in the glass, a liquor that raised the dead.
Spike threw daggers at him with his eyes.
“Don’t waste it, buddy, be more careful the next time!” he scolded him, drinking the content in one shot.

Willie hurried to pour it again, but the vampire’s hand blocked him, snatching the bottle from him and pouring it on his own.

“Wassup, Spike, bad night?” the barman asked.
Maybe he hadn’t figure out yet that that wasn’t the proper night to tease Spike.
After all, he knew that Spike couldn’t harm him.

< That’s it, maybe this is my chance to get revenge!> Willie thought.

< I piss him off, wait for his violent reaction.. and Bingo! Spike tries to hit me and that damn chip he has in his head turns on and he writhes and winces in pain , everyone laugh and all the demons of Sunnydale will make fun of him for ages! Eh, eh, that’s the perfect crime!> he thought with a knowing smile, keeping cleaning the counter.

“You know, Spike, there are some rumours about you..” he exclaimed, looking at him as he gulped another glass of bourbon and another one again.
“Uh?” Spike said.
That bourbon probably was a bomb, because the vampire’s eyes were already lucid and absent. He was already drunk!

“Yes, my friend, you know.. here demons talk..”
“Sooo?” he slurred, filling his glass again. “Whaaat did they teeell ya? “
“They told me you’re just a half-demon by then, a hellbird.. and..” Willie chuckled.

Spike’s eyes went wide.
“What else diiid they saay? Whoo did it?”
Willie shrugged.
“You know, there are so many demons around here, maybe a vengeance demon, or the one with all those..”
“Never mind!” the vampire cut him off. “Tell meee what else they saaay about meee!”

“They say you are feeding on pig blood, and that you have a thing in your head that prevents you from hurting human beings! They say that you can’t kill anymore, because that thing hurts you badly if you even just attempt to attack someone. And then..” Willie got closer to him to speak with a low voice. “.. they say that you have an affair with that whelp of the Slayer.”

Too much. It was too much for Spike.
Without thinking about his damn chip and incited by the alcohol, Spike grabbed that sodding barman by the collar of his shirt, dragging him to himself.
“ * Who* is a half demon?“ he yelled, without slurring anymore. “* Who* has an affair with that annoying whelp?” he went on.

The clients of the bar alarmed, but they did nothing to help Willie. He had to deal with that situation on his own, the bar was his!

Spike pulled him off the counter, his face was few inches from his, as he blew on him cold breath that smelled of alcohol.
“Repeat that, if you have the balls!” Spike yelled furiously, shifting to his game face.
“Y.. you. Can.. can’t hurt m.. me..” Willie stuttered, terrified.

Spike raised his scared eyebrow, astonished when he heard those words.
It was true, why hadn’t the chip started torturing him yet?
To confirm his doubts, the vampire punched the man’s nose, sending him to the opposite side of the bar.

A cheerful little scream escaped from Spike’s mouth.
Willie lied on the ground senseless, his nose, probably broken, was bleeding copiously.
The vampire approached him.
“You are a sodding piece of shit.. but thank you for making me remember how cool to be evil is!” he chuckled, wiping the blood with his finger and bringing it to his mouth, as he left the bar, singing a Ramones’ song.

“What knocked you out, bloody chip?” he screamed happily. “Have you turned off due to a magic? Or maybe has that tiny bite I gave to the Slayer this pleasant kind of side effect?”
He still song for a while, before feeling the old instincts of the hunt raise inside him, with the certainty that the Big Bad was finally back.
“ Right, a little snack before enjoying the rest of the night ..” he said with a very low voice, seeing a young boy walking around furtively.

“My return to the un-life.. Tremble, everyone, William the Bloody is here!” he yelled, drawing the attention of the unlucky boy who, after seeing his face, backed off scared.
“You, little boy, you have no idea about what is gonna happen to you..” Spike said, bending on his neck and draining him with the ardour of a vampire who hadn’t felt the joy of a killing for too long.

After drying his victim up as a bottle of bourbon, he threw the corpse on the ground, savouring the warm blood and inhaling the air that smelled of death.

“Here I am, Slayer, dear old Spike is back.. and now he’s going to show you how evil he is!”

TBC
five (I) by Lu82
V (I)

”Next time I’ll tell Spike?” Buffy thought out loud, zigzagging through the tombstones that night.
“How could I think such a thing? My brain has freaked out completely!”
A hand popped out from the ground.
“I must be under strain lately!” she exclaimed as she stared at the hand that with unsure movements was trying to reach the freedom.

Buffy waited for a while, and then she started stamping her feet, sighing impatiently, as she read the name on the tombstone.
“C’mon, little Louis, are you going to come out or what? I guess that the awakening inside a coffin must not be so pleasant.. but you’re making me waste my time!” she yelled.

The fledgling managed to finish his not so triumphal raising, and he stared at the Slayer puzzled at the beginning, but then he growled at her due to his hunger.
“Yeah, yeah, save me the sound effect, please, and let’s get it over!” the Slayer snapped, holding her stake and plunging it into the vampire’s heart easily and quickly.

The cloud of dust than once was Louis faded away, letting the silent that Buffy craved so much that night come back.
She smiled pleased and satisfied, taking some steps closer to a pine, putting her head against it, and then her forehead, too.

She closed her eyes and sighed relieved. To kill that fledgling had been a good idea, it had been healthy to give rent to her anxiety.
She turned, putting her back against the rind. With her yes still closed, she raised her face towards the sky, aiming at the moon.
The moon, the only witness of her doubts and her deepest feelings.. the only witness of what had happened between the Slayer and..



Her body didn’t obey to her rationality anymore. Her most hidden desires were taking her towards the darkness, towards the point of no return.
Why did she desire that? Why did she want those cold lips on her neck, why did she want them to drink her blood once again?
No, that was too wrong, and she knew that!
No one would have ever approved that, and mostly she shouldn’t have approved that!
The last thing she wanted was her friends to find out that, she didn’t want them to stare at her with a reproachful look.
She couldn’t upset them, she was the Slayer!

She took off that damn foulard, letting it fall on the ground, she felt suffocated and Spike’s bite was throbbing as if someone had put a red-hot iron on it.

< Spike.. I wonder where he could be now..>

“I’m here.”
The vampire’s voice arrived to her ear as a soft caress.

She tried to open her eyes, but his cold hands prevented her from doing that, covering them.
Buffy grabbed his wrists and broke free, staring at the vampire in front of her.
He was smiling, but there was an odd light in his eyes, and it wasn’t just fun. He was the Evil, and that made her quiver.

“It’s almost as if you read my mind..” she whispered as tense as ever, calling herself a stupid for saying such a thing. “What are you doing here?” she added doubtfully , with a bitter tone.
“If you want, I’ll go away..” he answered, trying to leave, but her grip on his wrists didn’t loosen.

“No..” Buffy whispered, dragging him to herself, making their bodies adhere perfectly.
“Wassup, Buffy?” he asked, putting a lock of her hair behind her ear and tracing a line along with his finger, until he reached her neck, touching softly the bite marks. “You’re shivering, pet..” he added with a silken voice.

Buffy’s mind was lost in the chaos.
She didn’t figure out why right then her biggest desire was just to restart all over again everything that had happened between them the day before, and she was afraid that he had already understood that.

Spike blew his cold breath on her neck, and Buffy closed her eyes again, enjoying that pleasant feeling.
She rested her head on the rind of the three, baring her neck to him.

TBC

A lot of spuffyness coming soon, eh eh!!
Thank you so much for reviewing, we hope you’ll still like it!
I’ll update as soon as I can! ;)
five (II) by Lu82
Thank you so, so, so, so much from both of us! ;)

V (II)

“Do you want it?” Spike wondered, but Buffy wasn’t sure if it was his voice or his mind saying those words.
There wasn’t any answer, just a silent consent from the Slayer who wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him to herself.

Spike’s tongue traced his bite, making Buffy whimper impatiently.
The vampire laughed and kissed the girl’s chin, looking for her mouth.
Buffy sighed contently as their lips joined in that burning contact.

Spike parted from her, changing his features and searching for his bite.
He growled fiercely, before sinking his fangs into that tender skin that smelled like roses, and this time he bit her more violently, drinking with greediness.
Buffy moaned in pleasure, before feeling the bloodlust raise inside her.

< Why do I want it?> she wondered.

“Spike..” she murmured in ecstasy, feeling as if she was going to pass out.
The vampire pulled himself off that sweet nectar kinda unwillingly, kissing Buffy’s lips and reddening them with her own blood.
She passed her tongue on her lips, staring at him with half closed eyes and begging him silently to let her have what she needed the most.

Blood. She was asking for blood, with all her body. Blood, the Slayer was craving blood!
So, why denying to her that pleasure that could only lead her to perdition and to darkness?

Finally, Spike started figuring out the power of the bond they both had created the day before.
“Now, I’ll give you what you want..” he whispered in her ear, as if it was a secret no one should have ever known.
He noticed pleased that Buffy was smiling.

He bit his wrist once again, never breaking the eye contact with Buffy, and then he brought his wound to her mouth and she placed her lips on it, without being able to refuse that offer for the umpteenth time.

She drank, this time with more ardour, with more pleasure, with a eagerness that was typical.. of a vampire.
“Buffy..” Spike moaned, raising his eyes towards the sky and shaking his demon away. “Buffy..” he repeated, slave of the pleasure.
His game face came back and he pushed Buffy away roughly, retrieving his bleeding wrist.
Buffy whined, trying to reach again the wound that was already healing, but the vampire blocked her.

They stared at each other for few seconds, before he grabbed her by the shoulders, smashing her against the tree and sealing her lips with his.

Buffy was kissing the demon without any fear.
She felt strong again, because that delicious blood had restored her and made her regain her strength, at least partially.
Spike kept kissing her, wandering with his hands along her hips, and then going up to her neck.

When they parted, he had come back to his stunning human features again, as he stared at her, smiling.
He wiped with a finger the blood on Buffy’s chin and lower lip.
“Are you tired, pet?” he asked her, feeling a bit guilty for taking maybe too much blood from her.
He lifted her into his arms and she abandoned herself into his embrace, staring at him blankly.

“You have to rest, Princess, I’m planning something special for you..”
“What?” she wondered as the vampire left the graveyard.
“Tomorrow night, get yourself ready because a taxi will be stopping by your house on 10:00 p.m. . Get inside it, it will know where to drive you..”

She curled up against him even more, feeling the sleepiness claim her.
“What makes you think I’ll get inside that taxi?” she yawned.
He sneered evilly.
“I know, pet, I know that you will.”

< You’re inside me, Slayer. Now your blood and mine are binding together, you are my source of joy and torment, and I’ll manage to lead you to the way of no return, I’m sure about this!>

The chip was gone, and that was only due to Buffy, so now he wanted to thank her the best way he could, that is seducing her dark side, because now he knew it, the Slayer was born in the darkness, that was her nature, that was her fate.
Thinking about his machinations, the vampire headed towards Revello Drive.

Standing on a branch of the tree near Buffy’s window, Spike watched her sleep serenely in her bed. There was a tiny smile on her face, now paler due to the loss of blood.
Spike stayed there for a while, staring at her beauty as there was a storm of thoughts in his head.

< I could have killed her, getting my revenge for all the things she put me through. My bloody chip is gone forever, I could do that.. So, why can’t I do that? I’ve already killed people tonight, so it shouldn’t be so hard .. What the hell did you do to me, bloody Slayer? Your blood and your thoughts are inside me now, and that’s all I know: you and I belong to the same dark nature, we are similar. I’ll seduce you, Buffy, I’m gonna take you where you won’t want to come back from anymore, you won’t look back anymore..>

TBC

So, songgal1, see? Spike doesn’t need to talk with anyone about the claim, he already knows what to do, ihihhih ! >:-D
Hope you’ll still like it. In the next chapter , sorry, there won’t be Spike, but there will be a lot of fluffiness at least! ;)
six (I) by Lu82
Thank you sooo much from Pandy and me, as always! ;)

VI (I)

The morning after, Buffy went to the University, and she found Riley at the entrance, but he looked angrily at her.
“What’s wrong? You don’t even greet me anymore, are you in a bad mood?” she wondered, ignoring the reason why he was acting like that.
“And you even ask me that! So, not only yesterday night I had waited for you for * four hours * straight, but you even completely forgot the special night I talked to you about!” he snapped.

All the sudden, Buffy remembered the phone that had rung in the afternoon before, she answering hearing Riley on the other hand, Riley telling her that, due to the fact they hadn’t a chance to be together all the day long, he had planned a special night at the Bonze, also because they had to celebrate due to Dracula’ defeat.

And that night for Buffy had been very special.. but not with Riley.
“You’re right, Riley, please, forgive me.. I was intentioned to go there..”

< .. but then I’ve met * him*.. and all my good intentions faded away!> she thought, blessing whoever had invented the foulard.

“.. but then, you know, the same stuff, a bunch of vampires attacked me, another couple of demons added to the group.. the same patrol. Time ran out.. and really, I’m so sorry, so, so sorry, it won’t happen anymore, I swear!” she justified.

“Buffy, you’re so distract, so absent, you’re not the same yourself! I can understand you were busy with the patrol, but you haven’t even informed me!” the boy grumbled.
“How could I do? I don’t know what kind of demons you have faced so far, but the ones I face aren’t so kind to wait if I say to them ‘Give me a moment, please, I have to call my boyfriend to let him know I can’t go to our date tonight’!” she struck back.
“Now, you re the same old Buffy, always feeling like joking!” he smiled at her, calmer, but then his eyes fell on her foulard, and Buffy noticed that.

“You know, Willow told me about that… I’m sorry, Buffy, it mustn’t be pleasant..” he commented.

< Uff, since when have Willow and he become best friends, confessing each other every slightest thing? If there was a gossip-competition it would be hard to establish the winner between them!> Buffy thought annoyed.

< About the ‘ not pleasant’ part, my dear, you’re sooo wrong!>

“Anyway, don’t worry, I’m sure it will heal soon!” he went on, caressing her hair to comfort her.

< Oh yeah, it would have been already healed.. if only I wasn’t so stupid to go to him and make him renew it!> she thought, as her mind went back to the memories of the incredible sensations she had felt the night before with the gorgeous bleached vampire.

As thoughtful as she was, Buffy almost didn’t even heard the ‘I forgive you!’ Riley whispered before kissing her, catching her off guard.
She let him do that, mostly because she felt guilty, but she knew that in that kiss there was something wrong.

< He’s so warm, so normal.. so human! No shivers, no impetuous, no burning passion, just routine. Sweet and tender, no doubts about that.. but just routine..>

In fact, she was the one who pulled away first.
“Now I have to go, my class is about to start and my teacher hates people who arrive late. See you, Riley!” she greeted him, running away.
“Buffy, wait!” he called her, but she had already disappeared. “We haven’t even planned our next date!” he thought out loud, a little bit upset.

“ Hey, what are you doing here? You know better than me that our teacher is always late, he arrives a quarter later when he is ‘ in advance’!” Willow exclaimed.
In fact, Buffy and she were the only people in the room.
“What? There’s nothing and no one that prevents me from being here, it’s one of my student’s rights!” Buffy struck back, looking for something in her bag, and realizing that she had forgotten both of her notebook and pens-case.
“As one of your student’ s duties should be to have all the necessaries for the class, right?” her friend teased her, lending a sheet of paper and a pen to her.
“Thank you. Don’ mind at me, Will, lately I don’t know anymore where my mind is..”

< Oh yeah, I perfectly know where it is: in my room, that afternoon, in a certain crypt the morning after that, at the cemetery last night… wherever that damn annoying bleached vampire is! I wonder where he plans to take me tonight! No, Buffy, no matter whatever he plans, you just won’t go anywhere with him!> she told herself, realizing just at the end that her friend had spoken.

(end I)
six (II) by Lu82
thank you, BuffyandSpikeForever

This part should be fun… ;)

VI (II)

”You have said something, haven’t you?” Buffy wondered.
“Yes, you’re so odd lately, so distract, so absent.. as you have just showed me a minute ago!” Willow repeated, taking her hands in hers and looking at her with more attention. “Buffy, you are making me concerned about you . Plus, sorry if I tell you, but today you’re worn in pieces, and you’re so pale.. are you sure you are ok?”

< Uh! Well, if this serious ‘Spike-fever’ I’ve got for three days can be considered as a disease, then.. yes, I’m very, very ill!> Buffy told herself.

“Don’t worry, Will, it’s nothing. I’m pale and tired just because I had a bad night, and it’s all that damn vampire’s fault! I mean, yesterday night, at my usual patrol, it took ages for a fledgling to arise, but it took him a second to become dust … but that’s another story! Truth is that time has run out, I came back home nearly at sunrise, just the time to rest my head on the pillow and the alarm clock woke me up! I challenge you to be as fresh as a rose when you have slept for not even two hours!” the blonde snapped.

“You’re right, sorry. Well, you’ll can sleep in those days, we have no lessons until next week, remember? We can go home!” Willow changed topic, but then she stared at her friend. “I see you are still wearing that foulard..”
“Uh? This? Well, yes, until this ugly bite mark won’t disappear I’ll put this piece of fabric on my neck! You know what? After all.. I start liking wearing this foulard..” Buffy answered with nonchalance.

< Who am I kidding? I start liking * the reason why I’m wearing this foulard*!>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buffy hung up the phone happily, not because Riley had planned another date, but because that date was for the night after.
“As it would change something! I have this night free, anyway, I’m not going anywhere!” Buffy swore to herself, resolutely.
So, why had she been throwing tons of clothes on her bed, searching for the most proper outfit to wear?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was 9:30 p.m. … and oddly Buffy was dressed to go out.
“Well, black stiletto heels shoes, black prohibitive miniskirt, red shirt, I could wear black polish on my nails.. Oh yeah, very good, Buffy, than why don’t you bleach your hair and start smoking and drinking blood, too? Wait. Uhmm.. it seems I already do the last thing.. so I’ll end up being just like *him* in everything!” she thought out loud, but her outfit didn’t change.

“Ok, I’m dressed, but that means nothing, it’s just a game, to find out what I would were if I went there, to that mysterious place.. but I am not gonna go there!” she went on as she did the make up with great attention.

It was 9:45 p.m., Buffy wore her jacket and was on the porch.

< Yes, ok, I’m outside, but I just wanna stare at the starry sky for a while, I’ll be back home in a heartbeat!> she thought, very aware that she had already turned off all the lights and locked the door, putting the key in her purse.

It was 9:55 p.m. and Buffy was walking around Revello Drive.

< I’m just taking a walk, before coming back home, there’s nothing bad!>

She was almost blinded by the headlights of the taxi that was coming towards her, stopping.

< Ok, I’m approaching to the taxi, but that means nothing.. I’m opening the car door, but I’m not gonna get inside. That’s it, now I close it and I come back home..>

Buffy had closed the car door.. but after getting inside the taxi, and the driver had already set the car in motion, driving her to a specific place.

The taxi-driver didn’t even want money from her for the ride.
Spike must have already thought about that.

TBC

Well, get ready for the beginning of Spike’s dark seduction! ;)

And..maybe later I'll update 'Simply Absurd' ,too, ok? ;)
seven (I) by Lu82
As promised.. ;)

VII (I)

Buffy got in the club.
At a first sight it was nothing special, there was a counter on the right, some tables and some sofas in the middle of the room.
The unusual but pleasant thing was the colors: the wall were warm crimson, the floor was covered by tons of oriental carpets, and the sofas were amber and orange.
As background there was a soft Ambient music that would make everyone feel in peace.

Buffy wondered thousands of times why she had accepted Spike’s absurd proposal the night before.

-- Tomorrow night, get yourself ready because a taxi will be stopping by your house on 10:00 p.m. . Get inside it, it will know where to drive you… --

< Why, and once again WHY??> she wondered.

Her gaze fell upon the people in the club: sat on the tables there were couples and small groups of friends who chatted quietly, but at their shoulder there was something different.
A couple on the back of the room caught Buffy’s attention.
The woman was pretty young, with long dark hair, and she was straddling a young man, about thirty years old who was kinda attractive.
He kept his eyes close as if he enjoyed the simple contact with the girl’s skin as she bent on him to kiss him.

And then, feeling Buffy’s eyes on her, she turned, staring at Buffy.
The Slayer’s senses were freaking out: that girl was staring at her with beautiful soft lips.. red with blood.

< Blood?! Damn, what kind of place is this? Humans and vampires together?>

She took her eyes off her, bringing her hands on her face. Why was she so hot? Maybe she was embarrassed…
That mouth stained with blood could excite her, maybe just because it reminds her of Spike.. or was there another reason?
She skimmed her lower lip with her finger, remembering the feeling of Spike’s blood, and then she went down to her shirt, unbuttoning the first buttons to touch the vampire’s bite mark.

She shivered.
Why did the memory of Spike’s mouth make her shiver?
The feeling of his bite, his tongue that licked the small wounds so gently, that hot kiss their mouths had exchanged, the taste of their blood mingled together..

No, she was wrong, she shouldn’t have been there.
She turned and started when she saw Spike standing in front of her.

< Why? After all it’s ‘just’ Spike!>

“So, finally, you’re here..” he murmured, taking her hand and bringing it to his mouth to kiss it. “You’re so cold, Slayer..” he went on, as his gaze lingered on her unbuttoned shirt, looking with hungry eyes at his bite, the sign of his property.
Did he want to devour her?

His eyes descended on her black miniskirt that emphasized her beautiful legs as her sexy stiletto heels made her taller.
“You’re amazing, Buffy..” he stated, looking deep into her eyes, and then he took her by the hand again. “Come..” he invited her, leading her to a private corner, hidden from the other customers.

When he invited her to get comfy on the sofa, Buffy stopped, as cold as marble.
“C’mon, pet, I’m not gonna eat you, I promise!” he assured her.
So, why did she feel so awkward? Maybe because the prospective of being devoured by that mouth was her deep desire?

< No, a world of NO!> she told herself.

“C’mon, Slayer, I just want you to drink something..” Buffy got lost in the dark blue of his eyes, as her legs trembled, but Spike grabbed her quickly, placing her on the soft sofa.
All crouched in that orange warmness, Buffy looked at the vampire again.
Was he the same old Spike? It didn’t seem so..

A waitress brought two glass of wine to them. The Slayer analyzed her: she was a vampire!

“How can such a place exist?” she asked Spike with a bitter tone, bringing the glass to her mouth. Spike did the same, but he smirked mysteriously. “What’s wrong with this? It’s a fashioned club, there’s good music, marvellous drinks, the customers are selected.. what else could you ask?”
“Vampires and humans together?” she got nervous, gesticulating.
“They’re aware and consentient, Slayer!” he struck back with a louder tone. “No vampires here can bite if the mortals doesn’t agree! Plus, here no one can kill. As you can see, this is a safe place!”

Buffy gulped down the wine in her glass one shot. It was an odd wine, but after all she liked it. Plus, it maybe would have helped her to dull her sense enough to forget her shock after the discovery of that place.

“Let’s talk about us, pet. I didn’t invite you here to argue..”
“No?” she asked in disbelief, putting the glass down. “No.” he repeated, getting closer to her. “I was thinking about that night in your room, you know, during the battle against Dracula.. and then, at the graveyard..”

“Spike, this is not the mo..” “Yes, this * is*.” Spike cut her off, his face few inches from hers. “Did you want to talk about that again?”

Buffy felt as if her heart jumped in her chest.
“I, I.. I..” but he was so close, and his mouth was so soft, that mouth that was born just to kiss that was skimming hers. “Did you enjoyed the wine?” Spike asked her. Buffy nodded, unable to say a full sentence with a sense.

Their closeness became unbearable for both Buffy and Spike. His lips stuck to hers, his tongue broke the previous barrier and she found herself surrounded by the vampire’s magic once again.

TBC

Just a little question: why did Spike ask Buffy about the wine? Eh, eh you’ll find out at the next part! ;)
THANK YOUUUUUUUU as always !!
seven (II) by Lu82
Well, Cordykitten, you had almost guessed right! ;)
Thanx to everyone from us!!! :)

VII (II)

Buffy had to break that contact just to breath.
She felt as if she was burning, and she felt almost dizzy, too.

Spike placed little kisses all over her face, as one of his hands unbuttoned her shirt a little bit more.
She whined, trying to make some resistance, but the vampire’s caresses became more demanding, so she couldn’t know the wrong from right anymore.

“Slayer..” he murmured between kisses, “Buffy..” he whispered, “Do you want some wine again?”
“I.. yes, I do. But why do you keep asking me about the wine?” she wondered as a long pleased moan escaped from her throat.

As if she had heard them, the waitress came back to them with two glasses full of wine.
Spike picked them up, parting temporary from the Slayer, and looking at her with a knowing smile.

Buffy rubbed her eyes perplexedly , she understood nothing anymore.
Spike was so self confident, his look had never been so seductive, she didn’t remembered him like that, quite the contrary, he had never acted like that, and it all had started when he had bitten her.

He gave the glass to Buffy and she held it, observing it almost as if she could read the future inside that.
She wanted to drink it all, to the last drop, she liked a lot that wine.
She had never tasted such a flavour, maybe just once… or twice, but she didn't remember in what occasion.
Maybe it was a wine for parties that she had drunk with her parents some years before..
No, she didn’t think so, that was a more recent taste, closer to her.

She observed the dense dark red liquid, turning the glass between her fingers.
It was dense, very dense… maybe too dense.

She brought the glass to her lips once again and tasted it.
Why didn’t she figure out its real taste?

< And mostly.. why is this damn vampire looking at me with such a cocky grin?>

She would have liked to punch him badly, no matter the effusions they had exchanged few minutes before.

“Spike!” she called him annoyed. “Stop staring at me like that, you’re making me nervous! Why are you looking at me? Do you think I’m so funny?”

He half closed his eyes and touched her lips with a finger, bringing it to his mouth.
“I’m glad you’re enjoying the house’s speciality.. You know, actually, I made it just for you, pet!”

Buffy tilted her head on one side, as Spike used to do.
She didn’t understand his words.
“Why are you so different? You’re not the same old Spike.. what.. what did you make me drink?”

The vampire’s mouth was closer to hers once again.
“Haven’t you recognized it, yet, baby?”. Their mouths touched. “Have you already forgotten .. *my flavour*?”

Buffy’s eyes went wide open, as she was astonished and disgusted.
“What? Did you dare.. did you make me drink your blood?”

She crashed the glass on the floor, breaking it into thousands pieces, letting its content spread, until it reached her nice black shoes.
“Dirty sucking fiend.. you fooled me! You!”

She got up and stared with hatred over Spike.
He was as quiet as every god Englishman.
“I asked you if you liked it, you told me you did, Buffy, so what did I do wrong? You could have figured out before what you were drinking, but you liked it so much that you had wanted to drink a second glass, too!”
He emptied his glass, and then he looked at her again.
“I didn’t force you to do that.. don’t you think it’s time to realize that something between us is changing? You belong to me, and you know it!”

“I don’t fucking belong to you! It was just a truce, at the beginning, but now it’s becoming a charade, a deceive. You can’t bite me and make me drink your blood with a deceive, becoming the perfect seducer, I can’t allow you to do that!”

“What are you planning to do? Kill me, dust me right here right now? Remember, here no one can kill.. and that’s the same for humans, too!”

Enraged by his last words, Buffy kicked the sofa, breaking one heel and cursing as she had never done before!

“You’re a bastard!” she yelled at him, leaving the club, limping, and cleaning her mouth to wipe away the awful thing she had drunk.. and that she had liked.

TBC

And maybe later I'll update 'Simply Absurd', too.. ;)
eight (I) by Lu82
Thank you all, as always, from Pandy and me!
No Spikey in this part.. but be patient, we won’t upset you.. ;)

VIII (I)

Wine? How could have she mistaken that for wine? What kind of absurd spell did he cast to her to confuse her so bad?
As she sat at a table at ‘The Bronze’, Buffy thought about Spike’s deceive the night before.

< He’s a dirty worm!> she told herself, bringing to her lips the glass and tasting the cocktail Riley had just brought to her.

Riley? Oh god, she was so lost in her thoughts that she hadn’t even realized he was talking with her.. but about what?
She tried to listen to his last words, pretending to be interested.

“.. so finally the teacher kicked him off the classroom, insulting him!” Riley concluded, bursting into a huge laugh.
Buffy joined his hilarity, although she didn’t know what was so funny.. maybe if she had given him more attention she would have been amused for real.

He caressed her face.
“It’s so nice to see you laugh!” he said, looking at her, and the girl blushed, but not due to his compliment.

She didn’t want to be there, she would have liked to give vent to her rage in a cemetery, pummelling some demons.
Plus, she couldn’t stand all his attentions that night.. only that night?

All her thoughts were about a certain vampire and his deceive.
She didn’t desired Spike, she just wanted to kick and punch him until she would have turned him into a red mask!

< What he did to me.. he was mean. I’ve got a boyfriend, a human being who can give me the island of normality I’m looking for. I can’t keep betraying him.. oh God, I’m betraying Riley! No, Spike and I just kissed, we have never make love… I mean SEX! Although he bit me.. and I did the same.. Well, this is not exactly betray.. is this?>

She felt her cheeks getting hot once again, as Riley stared curiously at her.
“Buffy, are you on this planet tonight?” he wondered in concern.

< Stop getting lost in thoughts!> she summoned herself, and then she smiled at her normal boyfriend.

“Please, Riley, forgive me..”
“You look so distant..” he said worried, looking for her hand. “Is there something that annoys you?” he asked, as Buffy retrieved her hand from his as quickly as she could.
“No, no.. nothing serious. Actually, I’m worried for my coming soon exams..” she justified, adding another lie to the mountain of all the ones she had already said in those last three days. “You know, the last patrols had been so stressful, so they have worn me out, stealing energy and time for my study..”

He nodded, but this time he didn’t let her hands escape form his, tightening his grip.
“I will help you, baby.. both with the study.. and with the relax..” he concluded, trying to show her the look of the big seducer… but unsuccessfully!

< And now, what does he think he can do?> Buffy wondered, making a huge effort to smile back at the boy.

< Just the thought of his hands touching me makes me sick.. but why am I so exaggerated? There has always been a perfect understanding between Riley and me, why now..>

She didn’t manage to end that thought, because another one took place in her mind.

< Spike! It’s all his fault. I’m so furious with him that all the rest doesn’t matter anymore! Hmm… * furious*?> she wondered.

She wasn’t sure that that was the proper word to describe her feelings about him.

< Avoid him. I must avoid him. That’s the solution! I won’t think about him, I won’t see him, I will keep my distance from him! I can’t kill him, he’s innocuous due to his chip, so it wouldn’t be fair doing such a thing.. Anyway, I haven’t seen him all day long. Good, Buffy, that’s a very good start!>

She smiled at herself due to her last thought, but Riley mistook that smile for her consent to his suggestions.
“So, what about going to my place?” he asked.

< Alarm, red alarm!>

Buffy’s eyes went wide open, because she was aware about what he was going to say, so she hurried to tell him anything just to stop him.
“Thirst!”
“Uh?”
“Yeah, I’m thirsty, why don’t you bring me something to drink?” she asked.
Riley pointed at her glass.
“But you still have your cocktail!”
Buffy stared at the content.
“Yes, yes.. that’s right. But I feel like changing taste. Pretty Pleeeeaasseee..” she begged him with dreamy eyes.

(end I)
eight (II) by Lu82
VIII (II)

As soon as Riley left the table, Buffy brought a hand to her chest, breathing relieved.
She couldn’t be with Riley and think about something else. She couldn’t do all that stuff at the same time.
She didn’t want to leave the Bronze, not until it would be the moment to come back home.. her house!

Her eyes wandered around the pub, as she tried to empty her mind. That constant thought was taking her away from reality and she couldn’t allow herself that.
Her eyes fell on something that wasn’t supposed to be there: a black leather coat, the typical duster that only a certain person could wear.

She felt herself getting hot, as she instinctively brought her hand to her foulard.
She looked at the coat with great attention, from the shoes to the colour of his hair, and she blinked: it wasn’t him.

< Black hair. It’s just a damn insignificant guy with a dark attitude!>

She growled, cursing in her mind.

< Who the hell allows other people to wear that coat? Only Spike can wear it! Wait. What the hell am I thinking? I don’t care about who wears that damn coat! Even the last of the nerds could wear it, I just don’t care!>

Riley came back to the table, making Buffy calm down.
“There was so much crowd..” he apologized, giving her the glass.
Buffy thanked him with a smile, staring at the glass: red, the cocktail was red, red as blood, her blood… Spike’s blood.

She passed her tongue on her upper lip, as a small drop of sweat rolled down her forehead.
It was too much, she couldn’t stay there a minute longer, she wanted to be alone!

She looked at her watch, and then at Riley.
“I gotta go!”
Riley frowned. “ Already? Why? It’s just midnight!”
“I know but..” Buffy looked for a believable excuse. “Giles! Yeah, Giles told me to go to him for midnight to..” she tried to think as fast as possible. “.. do Meditation, yes, we have to do meditation!”
“Now?” he wondered in disbelief.
“Yes!” she struck back. “It’s a Chinese antique method, and you must do it after midnight, because that’s when your body and mind reach the exact amount of relax! Plus, I gotta hurry, you know that Giles is a maniac with the punctuality!”

Riley nodded upset. He had other plans for the end of that night, he would have never thought that .. Chinese Meditation would screw up everything!

Once they were outside, Riley wrapped an arm around Buffy’s shoulders and walked her to Giles’ house.
Buffy would have liked to go there alone, but her guilty sense was already devouring her.
After all, she was sure it was just a moment of weakness, and it would go away quickly.

She couldn’t lose Riley due to her weakness. He was his normal fiancé, it would have been stupid to dump him.
She were coming out from a moment of crisis, she knew that there would have been no .. dark episodes in her private life anymore.

Behind them, two blue eyes, flashing yellow with jealousy, observed the couple, without losing sight of them.
“So, you hung out with Soldier Boy tonight..” Spike muttered, before disappearing in the darkness.

TBC

Lots of spuffy moments coming soon!
nine (I) by Lu82
Chapter 9

But the night after Buffy hadn’t held on anymore.
After dinner she had left home. Her intention at the beginning was just to take a walk.. but that walk had taken her to the graveyard, just nearby Spike’s crypt.

“He’s a bastard, a damn cheater vampire! I’m going to punch and beat him until I force him to break this thing between us, whatever it is!” she told herself resolutely, but she didn’t get in the crypt due to the simple reason that she heard a roar of a racing motorcycle coming from the other side of the crypt.
She ran there and saw him on the street, riding a beautiful black racing motorcycle with the wind that lifted his long black trench coat he left open, as the only thing shining in the dark was the cigarette he was lighting up.

Buffy seemed to forget the reason why she had went there.
That was too much for her.

< That’s unfair. Stunning motorcycle + Stunning Spike = Buffy that must fight hard against her hormones .. and loses the battle!> she thought, hidden as she spied him

“Pet, if I’m such an amazing show, sooner or later I’ll make you pay the ticket!” he exclaimed with the cigarette between his lips, without even looking at her.
Without having any choice anymore, Buffy showed up.

She got ready to talk with him.. but her legs trembled and she was speechless.
“Why don’t you say that?” he said, jumping off his motorcycle and putting the trestle.
“Say w.. what?” she managed to ask.
“That I’m a bastard..” he started, taking a step closer to her.
“.. a cheater..”
Another step.
“.. that I made you drink my blood with the dirtiest of all the tricks..”
Another step.
“.. that you hate me for what I did to you ..”
By then they were few inches from each other, but she kept staring at him with wide eyes, without saying anything.
“.. but you liked that. Don’t say you didn’t.” he added with a softer tone.

Buffy seemed unable to talk.
“And now you want more and, look, I’m not talking just..” he went on, ripping out her foulard and throwing it away, bending on her neck, without her stopping him. “.. about the blood, Slayer!” he concluded, licking his barely visible bite marks.
She moaned, arching back.
“No.. nooo.. not again..” she whimpered and he chuckled.

“C’mon, follow me..” he exclaimed, taking her by the hand and leading her to his motorcycle, riding it after pulling off the trestle. “Jump on!” he invited her.
“Why?” she wondered.
“You already know the answer, kitten!” he smiled, happy when he saw her jump behind him.
In fact, she knew very well why she was following him, why she was misbehaving, why she was about to lose herself once again in that vortex of dark pleasure.
It was the odd bond between Spike and her that allowed Buffy to know all his intentions.

Spike gave her the crash helmet but she refused it.
“You’re free, wild and you show disdain for the rules: I like you!” he chuckled, making the motorcycle roar. “Hold tight, sunshine!” he warned her and she wrapped her arms around his waist, leaning her head on his back.
“Where are we going?” she wondered, knowing that it was an useless question.
“You know that better than me!” he struck back, heading as fast as he could towards a determined destination.

That irresponsible dangerous race at deep night did nothing but increasing Buffy’s adrenaline.
They arrived to that club lost somewhere in Sunnydale.
Spike parked his racer and took Buffy to the entrance. Nothing had changed since the last time they had been there, same furnishing, same music, some mixed up customers.. but that didn’t bother Buffy anymore.

When they arrived to the private corner they realized something had changed: on their sofa there were a fledging that had started biting a girl.
“Go away. NOW!” Spike growled, flashing his game face.

The younger vampire had recognized him, but the girl hadn’t, so she was about to protest, but the fledging dragged her away as fast as he could.

“Now our special night can finally start!” Spike sneered, sitting on the sofa, pulling Buffy on his lap, hugging her from behind and sinking his face in her neck.

(end I)

Are you ready for very hot and kinky stuff? Next time! ;)
Thank you as always, from Pandy and me!
nine (II) by Lu82
Thank you so very much!

IX (II)

Buffy hadn’t talked yet since she had jumped on Spike’s racer.
“Hey, pet, what are you thinking about?” he murmured, holding her tight.
“And you even ask me! I’m thinking about how stupid I am because I followed you again, I think how wrong is what we did, what we are doing and what we are gonna do..” she answered, turning to him and looking him into his eyes. “.. and I’m wondering what the hell you are waiting for to kiss me!” she concluded, and after an aroused growl, Spike sealed her lips with his in a violent kiss, as he laid her on the sofa, placing himself upon her.

Their special moment was interrupted by a waitress who asked them if they wanted to drink something, showing them the glasses.
Without parting from him, Buffy tried to take one glass, but Spike stopped her.
“No, thanks, you can go, we don’t want anything!” Spike informed the waitress, and guessing what those two were up to she left with a knowing smile.

Buffy pouted.
“Wassup, pet? Did you want * the wine*? Well, don’t you think it’s much better to.. make a self-service?” he sneered, raising his scarred eyebrow as he took off his coat, throwing it on the sofa. Buffy did the same, as she looked with hungry eyes at Spike’s right wrist that had already given her twice what she craved the most.
He noticed that, too.
“No, honey, tonight there’s a change..” he explained, putting a hand in his pocket and drawing out a knife.

Buffy questioned him with her eyes, mostly when he began unbuttoning his shirt, baring his fabulous abs.
He gave his knife to her, switching the roles and placing her upon himself.
“C’mon, Slayer, choose the place you like the most, I’m at your whole disposal, you’d better take advantage of that!” he purred as she kept looking at the blade of the knife and his chest.
“Spike, I don’t know if..” she wavered, but Spike grabbed her hand that was holding the knife, putting it above hiss left nipple with a wince of pain mixed by the huge pleasure that stuff was giving to him.

The blood became trickling down from the wound, leaving a trace until his stomach.
Buffy didn’t think twice and bent on him, licking the bleeding trace and going up to the wound, sucking it eagerly and biting down lightly, making him moan happily.
She kept doing that for some seconds, and then she parted from him, looking at him.. as her green eyes were as full of lust and desire as the gorgeous vampire’s blue ones.

The school, Riley and all her friends, even the whole club didn’t seem to exist anymore for Buffy. Right then there was Spike, she… and their blood.

She took the knife, licking the blood from the blade and cutting her tongue on purpose.
The blond vampire accepted her invite, kissing her with savage passion, sucking the blood from her tongue as he tasted his own blood, too.

As they kissed, Buffy could feel him unbuttoning her black leather pants and parting from her just to take off her black tank top, and then he captured her lips once again into a even more impetuous kiss.
She caressed his chest, his shoulder and his back, sinking her nails into his skin, and then he lowered her hands to his black jeans, tugging the belt.
“Oh, Buffy, pet, I can’t stop anymore..” he whispered with a husky voice against her lips, as he undid her bra and took it off, cupping her breasts.
“Oooh, I can’t stop anymore, too.. I don’t wanna stoop!” she struck back laboriously, moaning in pleasure, undoing his belt and pulling down the zipper of his jeans, as their kiss was getting more and more passionate.

They pulled down their pants enough to establish a contact between each other.
Amazing Spike, Buffy straddled him, impaling herself, shocked by the pleasure she was feeling as she let herself go without brakes, without any inhibition, as she had never been able to do so far.
Spike switched their roles again, and this time he dominated her, as they both were on the edge.

“Oh god, Spiiiiiiiiiiiiiike, now! DO IT NOW!” she screamed.
Knowing what she wanted, but mostly knowing what * he * wanted, Spike let his demon surface, sinking eagerly his fangs into her left breast, as she showed him her excitement with a long moan.
After a last long sip, he licked the two little wounds to make them heal quicker, sliding back to his awesome human features.

“Sweetheart, let’s leave this place..” he murmured with a low growl and she nodded, knowing where he would take her.

They both took on their clothes again as fast as they could and left the club.

TBC

More hot spuffyness coming soon!
ten (I) by Lu82
Thank you all from Pandy and me!

Hot.. but also sweet!

X (I)

The door of the crypt slammed open, hitting the wall as Spike and Buffy got in, clinging to each other, without ever stopping their kiss.
The vampire parted from her just to close the door, but she grabbed him immediately after, smashing him against the wall and starting to take his clothes off.

“Do you want the second round, Slayer?” he wondered between kisses.
Buffy attacked his shirt, but she had trouble with the second button, so she snorted impatiently, ripping the rest out, making the blond smile due to her eagerness.
“You owe me a shirt..” he teased her as she took off the last pieces of that red fabric from him.
“I’ll buy even 100 ones if you want!” she murmured, as she kissed him along his neck, going down until she reached the spot where they had previously cut his skin together.
“Slayer..” Spike murmured, closing his eyes. “What are you going to do to me?”
Buffy licked his nipple.
“I’m improvising she answered as her hands were busy with his belt.

Spike sighed contently when she kneeled, pulling down his zipper.
“Oh, baby, you’re so.. marvelous.. please, don’t stop..” he caressed her nape, closing his eyes again, losing himself into the wave of pleasure that girl was giving to him.
“Buffy..” was his last word, before he fell down on the floor with her.

Buffy was upon Spike once again, and after taking off her tank top she caressed his chest and went up to his neck, kissing and nibbling it.
He laughed due to the tickling of her long blonde hair.
“Hey!” he exclaimed. “Do you want it again?”
Buffy moaned.
“No, not now..” she struck back. “I’m looking for something else right now..” and she jumped on him, after taking off her jeans, straddling him.
“WOW!” he laughed, amazed and amused by her boldness. “You don’t seem even yourself, pet! Don’t you even want to reach the bed?”
Buffy smiled as she resumed kissing him.
“We don’t need any bed..” she answered, licking his belly. “We have each other, that’s enough, William!”

< Did she really called me with my real name? She never does it.. and never with such an emphasis!>

The vampire’s hands massaged her back, undoing her bra and throwing it on the floor, and then he decided it was time to switch their roles, so she found herself under the weight of his cold body as Spike ‘attacked’ her breasts, kissing the spot where he had bitten her few hours before.
The bite marks were still fresh, but he decided not to bite her anymore, confining himself just to lick them, giving her a huge pleasure.

He carried on that way, ripping out her slips without much poetry and descending towards the sweet and heady scent of her womanhood.
Buffy panted, moaning in pleasure as her breath increased and a specific came escaped from her lips.
“Spike…”
He went up, looking at her face as she was in total ecstasy and skimming her lips with his fingers.
“Come back to earth, pet..” he whispered.
“No, I like flying..” she whimpered with half closed eyes. “I want you again, Spike.”
“Oh, yes, I know very well what you want from me..”
“Yes, yes..” she begged him, grasping to him because she dreaded he could leave her.

She could feel his lust, his blood was talking for him.
“Ride me, Slayer, show me your dark power..” he incited her.
Buffy jumped on him once again, bringing his arms on the cold ground, as she dominated him as he desired.
“I’m under your power..” he stated with a cocky attitude.
“Yes, you are!” Buffy struck back, bending on his neck and biting down so hard that she drew blood.

That was the apex of their pleasure, so they both screamed each other name and laid on the floor exhausted and worn out, but plenty satisfied.
After a minute of silence, Buffy crouched against Spike, falling asleep with a pleased smile on her lips.
He lifted her up into his arms, after getting up, to lead her to his bed where they could have rested on something softer.

As soon as she was under the covers, the vampire stopped for a while to watch her, tracing the outline of her naked body with his hand, from her feet to her head, and then he slipped under the covers, too, slowly not to wake her up, allowing himself the pleasure of taking one of her warm hands in his before closing his eyes.

TBC
ten (II) by Lu82
As promised..

Thank you sooooooooo much from Pandy and me!

X (II)

Buffy opened her eyes lazily, fearing that the sun that every morning came into her room would blind her.

< It’s odd..> she thought, because there wasn’t any light in the room that morning, just a dusty shadow.

Her hand held something.
She moved into the bed and felt a body close to her.
That’s what she was holding, Spike’s hand.

< Spike?> she wondered, getting up.

Clumsily, she sat up in bed, covering her nakedness with the sheet.

< Wait. Me.. naked?!>

She lifted the sheet on the other side, covering immediately what she had seen, blushing as never and getting alarmed.

< Spike naked?!>

Her hand left Spike’s to cover her opened mouth.

< I’m naked.. he’s naked.. Oh my God! What..>

And then she remembered the whole previous night.

< It’s happened again.. and this time we got to the bottom!>

Spike woke up against his will, annoyed by the girl’s movements.

< And how many times we.. And I also… And he even..>

She never found out what prevented her from screaming, because Spike grabbed her arm, dragging her to himself to kiss her.
At the beginning, Buffy still felt the burning passion of the night before, but her rationality rang the bell and she came back to reality.

She pulled away from him roughly and jumped off the bed, looking for something to cover herself.

“Wassup, sunshine?” Spike wondered, not completely awake yet.
She didn’t answer.
“Where are my clothes?” she wondered, staring at the floor because she hadn’t the courage to look into his eyes.
“They’re scattered all around.. but why, are you already going away?”

She threw daggers at him with her eyes, feeling the rage boil inside her.
“All this thing has no sense..” she hissed, finding one of Spike’s shirts on his chair. “It’s happened again..” she went on, wearing it.
“Yes..” he answered slyly. “And it was wonderful, to see you so free and uninhibited was the most beautiful show I have..”
“Quit it!” she cut him off. “Don.. don’t go. On… ple.. please..” she stuttered nervously.

He questioned her with his eyes.
“This is so wrong, we did nothing but mistakes, a lots of mistakes!”
“Mistakes?” he snapped, jumping off the bed totally naked.

Despite the unease of the moment, Buffy felt herself hot seeing that.

< Hold on, hold on, hold on..> she carried on summoning herself not to surrender.

“Please, dress up..” she begged him. “cover yourself!”

A sarcastic laugh escaped from Spike’s lips.
“Well, my body didn’t seem to be a problem for you last night, Slayer!” and then, he became serious, pulling his fists on his hips.
He snorted and gave up, rolling his eyes, so he wrapped the sheet around his waist.
“I have some trouble dressing myself up, because you took all my clothes off at the entrance!”
“Don’t try to make me feel awkward, Spike!” she struck back, reddened due to the rage, and then her eyes became tearful. “I.. I don’t know what possessed me. All I know is that I’m trying to have an almost normal life, and you are not helping me!”
“Help you?” he repeated, raising his scarred eyebrow. “Am I wrong, or * you* looked for me last night?”

Buffy brought her hand to her forehead.
“What happened will never happen again, is that clear? I’ve got a boyfriend, my friends, my study..”
“And does that make you feel normal?” he asked her. “ What do you tell me about your dark side, the one that makes you crave blood, the one that makes you enjoy the kill.. what do you wanna do with that? To throw it away? It’s not possible, Buffy!”

Sick of that speech that did nothing but confuse her, Buffy reached the exit of his crypt, picking up all her clothes.

< Is he right? No, he’s not right! But.. my dark side .. stop it, Buffy!> she ordered to herself.

She didn’t want to think about that, she couldn’t, she feared that he was telling her nothing but the truth.

She just missed a very important part of her clothes.
She growled impatiently.
Spike reached her, still half-naked and damn sexy, he bent on the floor, to pick up something.
“Do you think you can hang around without * this*?”
Buffy blinked, seeing her ripped slips. She dressed up even without it, screaming exasperated.

Once she was kinda decent she throw Spike’s shirt back on the chair and went to the door, stopping and turning to glare at him.
“Go away from there!” she suggested to him. “Or you’ll bath in the sunlight!”
He turned, going away.

“Go, run to your normal boyfriend, and to your dear friends..” he threw his hands up in the air. “Run to the ones who love you.. and I’m such a stupid vamp!” he muttered at the end, but Buffy couldn’t hear that, because she had already ran away.

TBC

Hope you’ll still like it!
eleven (I) by Lu82
For the umpteenth time, Happy Easter to everyone! ;)
Sorry for my late!
In this part there will be no Buffy/Spike. C’mon, we know what you all are thinking: ‘What about our favourite character, Riley?’ ( I hope you’ll notice we’re sarcastic, LOL)
Anyway, here’s the answer:

XI (I)
(Lyrics from ‘UNO’ by Muse (they rule!!!) )

Riley ignored that that night Buffy was having her dirty fun with Spike.
All the boy knew, as Buffy had told him, was that Buffy had to study for her coming-soon exam, but he had decided to hang out anyway, so he had gone to the Bronze, as always.
It wasn’t very crowed, so he could pay more attention to the song that a band was playing, as he sipped his drink.
He couldn’t help thinking about Buffy, because he had got the feeling that she was growing more and more distant, and he didn’t understand why.
Maybe he had done something wrong, although he wondered what.

THIS MEANS NOTHING TO ME, CAUSE YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME
AND IT MEANS NOTHING TO ME THAT YOU BLEW IT AWAY

Riley knew that that was just a song, a bunch of lyrics on a bunch of notes that were played by a bunch of instruments .. but for him it was as if Buffy was telling him those words.. or if one day she would.

YOU COULD HAVE BEEN NUMBER ONE IF YOU ONLY HAD FOUND THE TIME
AND YOU COULD HAVE RULED THE WHOLE WORLD IF YOU HAD THE CHANCE
YOU COULD HAVE BEEN NUMBER ONE
AND YOU COULD HAVE RULED THE WHOLE WORLD
AND WE COULD HAVE HAD SO MUCH FUN
BUT YOU BLEW IT AWAY

< It’s true, if they hadn’t destroyed the Initiative, maybe we wouldn’t have had any trouble to take the whole world over.. Not that I care about ruling the world, of course, I’m with the good guys, after all. I made the right choice, and Buffy is proud of me. So I didn’t blow anything away!>

The singer resumed singing, and he listened to her once again.

YOU ’RE STILL NOTHING TO ME AND THIS IS NOTHING TO ME
AND YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT I ‘VE DONE BUT I ‘LL GIVE YOU A CLUE

< There must be something Buffy did, and she’s trying to hide it from me, due to fear, shame.. I don’t know, but it must be something serious.. and I gotta find out everything!>

YOU COULD HAVE BEEN NUMBER ONE IF YOU HAD THE CHANCE
AND YOU COULD HAVE RULED THE WHOLE WORLD IF YOU ONLY HAD FOUND THE TIME


”This band rule!” Willow exclaimed, approaching to his table, once she had seen him.
“Hi, Willow, I see you’re here, too!”
“Yes, I remember when Oz played here.. by the way, his band performed this cover, too, sometimes..” she commented.
“Am I wrong.. or you’re a little melancholic?” he teased her.
“Maybe.. a little. After all, he has been so important to me, but now things have changed, and I took a very different road.. By the way, Tara will be here, too, soon.. You know, she had a dinner with some school mates, see? I’m the perfect fiancé, I leave her as free as she wants, because I totally trust my baby!” she declared sweetly. “What about you? No dates with Buffy tonight?” she asked.
“Willow, not everyone is a genius as you are, there are some people who need a lots of study and concentration before facing their exams!” Riley said, as Willow wondered what his sentence meant, but she didn’t question him about it.

“Your teacher is turning your life into hell!” he went on, emptying his glass.
“Uh? Whom are you talking about?”
“The teacher Buffy and you had every morning. It’s not enough for him to make you follow his rules as if you were a bunch of little soldiers and to force you to be always punctual at his class!” he snapped.
Willow burst out laughing madly.
“That’s hilarious, oh, Riley, you’re such a funny guy!” she said between laughter.
“What’s so funny?” he wondered confused.
“Oh, c’mon! As if you didn’t know that! Our teacher is *never* on time at his classes, quite the contrary, there are even days when we go to the classroom just to put a signature! You know, there’s a reason if we call him Mr. 24/7 Late!” she chuckled, and then she saw a familiar figure approach.
“Well, Tara is here, now. I gotta go, see you, bye!” she greeted him, reaching the exit.

Riley was still thinking about all Willow had told him.

< That teacher is always late, but Buffy told me.. So, maybe also the exam is a big lie. And God only knows how many other lies she told me..> and as he thought that, all of the sudden he remembered the excuse she had used to leave in the middle of their last date.

TBC

Next part will be more interesting, I can tell! ;)
eleven (II) by Lu82
XI (II)

Riley paid his drink and left the pub.
It was almost 1:00 a.m., so he couldn’t annoy him then.
As he hadn’t said anything to Willow, not to show up as a fooled cheated guy, he wouldn’t say anything to him, too.
He would make it seem just a simple curiosity.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

The day after, at early morning, Riley went to the Magic Box, and, as he expected, he found Giles all alone, because Anya would have reached him later.
Plus, there weren’t any customers around yet.
“Riley, what are you doing here now?” the man asked surprised to see the guy there. “I hope nothing bad happened!” he added, concerned.
“Calm down, Mr. Giles, I just wanted to ask you something, it’s due to a research I’m working on..” he explained.
“Ask me everything!”
“It’s about the several kinds of meditation, I’ve already described tons of them, but I have some doubts about the existence of one..”
“Which one?”
“The Chinese meditation. You know, the meditation that you must do just after midnight, because it requires an amount of concentration you can reach just at that time..” he explained, hoping that Giles would confirmed its existence.
But the puzzled look in the man’s eyes destroyed that hope.
“I don’t know the books you read, but I can assure to you that there’s nothing like that, I’ve never heard a biggest absurdity!” he chuckled.
“Well, thank you anyway. It just means that I won’t insert it in my research. Now I gotta go, have a nice day, bye!” he greeted him, leaving the shop.

< Let’s sum up, Buffy keeps lying to me and that’s only to avoid me. There’s something wrong in Buffy, but tonight I’ll face her and I’ll make her confess everything, so finally I’ll find out the truth!> Riley decided.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
That night, only the big guilty sense that tormented her had forced Buffy to hang out with Riley, against her will.
She had spent whole hours in her bathroom with the make up, but due to a simple reason: to hide the visible paleness of her face.

< Well, Spike has really tanked up last night! No, Buffy, what did we decide? Stop thinking about him! Riley is your boyfriend, you like Riley, you have great times with him and you can’t wait to spent another night with him!> Buffy told herself, as she dragged herself outside.

Not even in that pathetic attempt of self-persuasion she had managed to tell herself she loved him.

After few minutes she saw Riley’s car approach.
Riley parked and got off.
“Hi, Riley!” she greeted him quickly, without even looking at him, as she tried to open the car door, without even looking at him, but without managing to open that. “Ok, I got it. Do you wanna take a walk? Fine, let’s take the damn walk, then. I bet we’re going to the Bronze, as always, aren’t we?” she commented bitterly, starting to walk.
“Buffy!” Riley called her with authority in his tone.
She turned to look at him, and that’s when she realized how clouded over his face was.

“What’s wrong?” she asked him.
“ *You* tell me what’s wrong, Buffy, or should I better call you Miss Inveterate-Liar?” he snapped.
“What the hell are you talking about?”
“I know everything, Buffy, you can’t deny it anymore. You keep lying to me.. about everything.. and I wanna know why!”
“Riley, I don’t..”
But he cut her off.
“The teacher who is always punctual, the Chinese meditation, the coming-soon exam .. should I go on with the list, Buffy?” he struck back, with a louder voice.

“You’re right, but this is not any of your business!” she snapped.
“This *is* my business, I’m your boyfriend, you must show respect to me, you can’t cheat on me and act like a bitch with the first guy you met!” he yelled at her.
“Now you’re unfair..” she struck back.

< .. He’s not the first guy I met!>

“Buffy, what’s going on? You gotta tell me! You’re growing more and more distant, why? Did I do something wrong?” he wondered, more quietly.
“I.. no, Riley, it’s not your fault, you’re such a wonderful person..”



“Whoever he is, whatever you’re doing, quit it. I’ll prevent you from meeting him again! Come back to me, I’m the number one for you!” he went on, dragging her to himself roughly, kissing her as she tried to break free.
He didn’t want to let her go, so she pushed him away violently, but without using all her strength .. otherwise she would have broken some ribs and bones of his.
“Let me go! You can’t order me about! You.. you ‘re pestering me, and I’m sick of that! I guess that tonight there will be no dates!” she snapped, running back to the porch and getting in her house, shutting the door.
“You’re a bitch!” Riley yelled at her from outside, jumping on his car, and setting it in motion angrily, leaving with an exaggerate acceleration.

“Not only tonight, my pet, there will be no dates with him anymore..” Spike thought out loud, as he finished smocking a cigarette.
The bleached vampire had hidden himself in the shadows , watching the whole scene with a large smile on his lips.
“There are too many players at his game, it’s time for one of them to be game-over. Honey, don’t fear, your Big Bad knows what to do!” he sneered, heading towards his goal.

TBC

So, are you ready to party? ;)
Thank you all by Pandy and me, as always!

p.s. My next up date should be ‘Try on my world 2’, if my beta returns the chapter to me, eh eh! ;)
Instead, we’ll up date this one as soon as possible, but we warn you, if you even remotely like Riley.. STOP READING NOW! ;)
twelve (I) by Lu82
Thanks to everyone, we are so happy that you like it!!! ;) ;)
And now, let’s the fun begin..

XII. (I)

The Campus was like a desert that night, and the light haze made the atmosphere gloomy and dismal.

He walked calmly, he didn’t fear to be seen, he was the predator, and he wanted to make a present to his Slayer.
Yeah, she was his, the bond of their blood had indissolubly joined them together and that night he would have set her free from that heavy burden.
He could smell his prey and he knew exactly where to find him.

It was late, but Riley couldn’t sleep, he sat on his bed, holding an almost empty bottle of beer, as he stared at a blank spot.

< I called her ‘bitch’, but she is a bitch! How could she do that to me? She lied to me, she doesn’t love me..>

A storm of thought invaded his head, but he always ended telling himself the same thing.

< Buffy, I love you..>

The bottle slipped from his hands, wetting the floor with its golden liquid.
“Damn!” he cursed, passing a hand through his hair exasperatedly, and getting up to take something to wipe that disaster.
When his eyes fell on the window, he startled.
He went open it.
“I expected anything but finding you here!” he exclaimed acidly, turning his back to Spike who watched him blankly.
“What are you doing here?” Riley asked him, bending over to wipe the floor with some blotting papers. “Come in, but throw away that cigarette, you can’t smoke in my room!”

Free from any barriers, the vampire jumped in his room, still speechless.
“So, why are you here?” Riley repeated, throwing the papers into his basket.
Spike shrugged.
“I was in the nearby..”
“And you thought to come to your dear old friend Riley to chat a little?” he wondered in disbelief.
“Wassup, Soldier boy? Did you drink best-before yesterday milk this morning?”

Riley felt the rage raise inside him, but he decided to change mood.
“Never mind..” he muttered, calmer.
“What’s the matter?” Spike wondered.
“What’s wrong with me? Nothing. It’s Buffy that.. it seems that she is dating another guy..”
“Uh?”
“Yeah..” Riley went on, upset. “ After all, all the women are the same..”
He opened a new beer and showed to Spike where he could find one.
“I thought she was different because she was more mature than the other girls.. instead, she showed me she is just a bitch!”

Spike narrowed his eyes.
“So, did she dump you?” he wondered dryly.
Riley rolled his eyes.
“Who knows?” he snorted. “She has been lying to me for days just to avoid me and she didn’t deny that there’s someone else in her life…”
Spike played with his lighter, as he leant against the wall.
“Do you have any idea about who this mysterious guy is?”
“No!” Riley snapped. “Don’t you think that I would have already pummelled his face? Buffy is mine!”

The vampire lighted up a cigarette.
“Is she yours?!” he repeated with fake astonishment.
Riley raised his gaze and he saw him.
“Hey! I told you that you can’t smoke here!” he got closer to Spike to threaten him.
“Otherwise.. what are you gonna do to me?” the vampire teased him, enjoying the moment he was waiting for so long, his cigarette still between his lips.
Riley snatched it away, throwing it from the open window.
“That’s what I did! Are you looking for trouble, hellbird?”

Spike burst out laughing madly, crouching.
“You’re so pathetic!” he said, lighting another cigarette.
“Do you think I’m an idiot?” the boy snapped, trying to repeat the same previous actions, but the vampire was faster and he grabbed his wrist in an iron grip.
“You.. you..” Riley stuttered confused.
The vampire sent him on the ground with a shove.
“How can you..?” Riley kept wondering.
Spike sneered evilly.
“Oh, you know, life is full of surprises!”
“Your chip?”
“Dead, expired, kaput.. puff!” Spike struck back. “Actually, I still wonder how.. all I know is that your nice Commando’s gift is gone forever!” he shrugged.

Riley was stunned, and he listened without understanding.
“Are you here to take your revenge?”
Honestly, Riley didn’t know if he should better be afraid of Spike or not, after all, he had never dealt with his chipless version.
Spike stepped the cigarette on the floor and took a bottle of beer, opening it and drinking half content.
“You know, actually I really don’t know..” he answered, staring at the roof as Riley got up, ready to attack him.
Spike sent him on the ground again easily, just with a punch.
“I just wanted to tell you that Buffy is not yours anymore!”

Riley questioned him with his eyes.
“Don’t look at me like that, dolly boy! Wanna know how my chip was gone? Your * ex * girlfriend’s sweet blood restored my cold body, turning the chip off with it power!”
Riley was incredulous.
“You? So, it’s you? No..”
“Yeah, I know, it sounds unbelievable, doesn’t it? Anyway, how do you think she managed to defeat Dracula? Just on her own? Naaah, thanks to me, too! ‘Your’ Buffy and I bound together with our blood to defeat him..”
“Why are you telling me all this stuff?”

Spike smiled.
“It’s simple, to hurt you.. I like that, you know? I adore enjoying other people’s pain, especially yours! Buffy is a strong Nature Power, her body is sinuous and perfect, her breasts are so hard ..” Spike went on, drawing the girl’s curve with his hands.
“Quit it, filthy monster!” Riley yelled. “You’re the bastard that made her.. you just disgust me!” he snapped. “No, you must be lying, this is a squalid charade to make me even more upset than I already am and to take me away from her!”

The vampire laughed again.
“I could never lie to you about such a thing, where would be the pleasure in that? I rather tell you the *naked * truth, dude! Buffy is not yours anymore!”
“No!” Riley yelled enraged, punching Spike’s face and smashing him against the wall.
“What do you think you can do?” the vampire smiled amused, licking the blood that was dropping from his lower lip. “ Hurt me?”
Spike broke the bottle he still held, turning it into a dangerous cutting weapon, and then he hurled to the soldier.
He cut him along his hip, creating a deep wound that bleed copiously.
Instinctively, Riley punched the vampire again, pushing him away to cover his wound with his hands and try to slow the haemorrhage down.

“Oh, poor guy, all that blood spoilt your nice floor!” Spike made fun of him, before attacking the guy again, making him lose consciousness.

(end I)

Ihihihhi, and the fun will go on in the next part, I’ll try to update as fast as possible!
We hope you still like it! ;)
twelve (II) by Lu82
Thank you soooooooooo much, we're so happy you like it!!


You know, in my (Lu) FF Riley almost always dies, and this time the winner of the ‘ Let’s kill the hateful Soldier Finn’ competition is.. Spike! ;-D
So now, let’s him have his fun, ihihihih! ;)

XII (II)

Riley felt weak, he was totally immobilized to his bed. He slowly opened his eyes, trying to focalize everything. He saw his room and Spike who was smoking the umpteenth cigarette, as he looked outside from the window.
“Finally, you’re awake!” the vampire scolded him, amused. “You seem so powerful and brave.. instead, scrub, it’s not that that little wound on your hip is going to kill you!”
“But you are going to do the job, aren’t you?” Riley wondered hoarsely.
For the very first time, he was face to face with the real Spike.. and he was scared.
“Why do you wanna eliminate me?” he asked. “Maybe because I’m an unpleasant rival for you to gain Buffy’s love?”
Riley tried to break the ropes that tied him, but unsuccessfully.

The vampire threw his cigarette from the window and approached to the bed, sitting next his prisoner.
“No.” he answered. ”I really don’t think I have rivals at this game, do you wanna know why?” he touched his forehead with a finger. “Because Buffy is inside me. Her blood flows in my veins and I can feel every hidden desire of hers, do you know what I see?”
Riley shook his head negatively.
Spike smiled.
“I see me.. I know what she wants, I know the way she wants to be loved, I know the way she likes to be shagged, I know her bloodlust… and I’m the only one who can satisfy all her needs! Oh, please, don’t frown.. she drank from my veins several times, did you believe I was the only one drinking blood? Stupid boy, you ignores so much kinky stuff of your ex-girlfriend!”

“So, do you think .. she wishes me dead?” the boy asked horrified, as a tear rolled down his cheek.
“No, mine is just a free interpretation of her will! Let’s say that I’m just taking her.. literally!” Spike laughed.
Riley closed his eyes, he couldn’t hold on a minute longer, those words were hurting him more than a stab through his heart. Plus, he knew well how it would be useless to implore that soulless demon.
His lust for revenge was too strong, and then his chip was gone…
“Why do you keep telling me all that?” he asked Spike.

< Maybe.. if I play for time..> Riley thought.

The bleached blonde vampire pushed two fingers into his prey’s wound, dipping them into the blood and tasting it.
“Because I like it!” he struck back devilishly, as Riley was in an excruciating pain.
“It would have been too simple to kill you in a few seconds, there’s no comparison to what I’m doing now, you can’t even begin to imagine the satisfaction of looking at your face as I tell you that Buffy shagged with me as she never did with anyone else!” he made a pause. “If only you could see your face right now, dolly boy!”

Riley felt his rage increase, trying to break free with all his strength, but, obviously, he failed.
“Bastard pervert!” he yelled at the vampire.
Spike put a hand on his chest, pushing him behind, changing his features and staring intently at him with his golden demonic eyes.
“I’m sorry to tell you, but your time here is over, instead, for me the night is still young..”
Riley tried to scream again, searching for any help.. that would have never come.
His confraternity was away due to a party on the other side of the Campus.
“Soldier boy, you shouldn’t yell like a sissy!” Spike mocked him, covering his mouth with a hand to make him shut up. “Please, keep your eyes open as you die.. it excites me!” and saying that, he sank his fangs into his neck, wet by the soldier’s cold sweat.

Spike cleaned his mouth with a tissue, looking outside, and then he turned, glancing at Riley’s corpse for the last time, as he lied on the bed with his eyes wide open due to the terror.
He threw the stained tissue on the corpse, and then he resumed staring at the moon.
“Yes, the night is still so young for me.. and I have something else to do…”

TBC

I’ve never said before who writes each part, sometimes I do, sometimes she does, but this time I need to tell you: thank Pandora for this moment! ;)
thirteen (I) by Lu82
Thank you so very much!!! ;)
You’re going to like this Buffy eh eh!! ;)

XIII
( Lyrics from ‘My Bloody Valentine’ by Good Charlotte ( they rule!!!!!!) , and that’s not only a VERY appropriate background, but it also gave a lots of inspiration, too, eh, eh!)

OH MY LOVE, PLEASE DON’T CRY
I ‘LL WASH MY BLOODY HANDS AND WE ‘LL START A NEW LIFE

Spike walked in the night, proud and satisfied.
He still wore his game-face on purpose, because scaring whoever saw him like that excited the vampire.
He didn’t mean to kill anyone anymore, he had already fed enough for that night, but making people fear him, as he hadn’t done for too long, was a wonderful sensation that made him feel.. powerful.
He had arrived to the phone-box, putting inside the money he needs for the phone-call.
With his fingers, still stained by the blood, he dialled a number that he had perfectly memorized by then.

For Spike and the Slayer a new life was about to begin, a new life together, and bit by bit she would also figured that out.

************************************************* ( in the meantime)

Buffy sat on her bed, with all the pics of Riley and her together scattered on the mattress, as she held the scissors in her hand, cutting the side where there was him, one by one.
On the floor there was a basket with some paper that was burning, creating a little fire, and she had fun seeing the flames devouring the pieces of the pics she threw into it.
She turned them on the side of the picture on purpose, because that way she could see the boy’s image wriggle into the fire and burn.
She couldn’t admit it to herself, but she felt a subtle dark pleasure doing that.

“Stupid idiot, nosey parker! Couldn’t you be satisfied with our date together with you always boring me to death with your annoying anecdotes? No, Soldier boy had to investigate, because every damn thing must always be as ordinary as possible for him, but I’m not an ordinary girl, and I can’t have an ordinary life.. there’s that part of me that refuse it.. that is attracted by something else.. So, what did he do? He insulted me, and said he’ll prevent me from seeing.. this someone else! Who the flaming hell does he think he is?” Buffy cursed out loud, so enraged that not only she cut the part of the pic with Riley but she also cut his head in the pic!
“ *I * can’t prevent myself from seeing him and spending time with him.. does he think * he* can do such a thing? What is he going to do? To put a damn chip in my brain, too, to control me? Grrrr, I already know he won’t lose sight of me not even for a damn second, from now on! I have never have such a nagging boyfriend.. and now? How can I get rid of that pompous Soldier boy who believes he’s the number one for me? He has never been, and.. oh, my god! Am I wrong, or is it the second time that I call him just as..”

As an Italian saying goes, ‘ You speak of the devil and it appears’, in this case.. you speak of the vampire.. and he shows his fangs.
The phone rang, and Buffy picked it up at the third ring.
“Hallo?”
“Good evening, pet.”
“Spike! *You* talking on the phone?!” she asked amazed, and puzzled by the effect his voice on the phone was having on her.. and he had just told her three words!

“You’re right, this is not my habit, but you have no idea about what happened!” he answered, with a very agitated tone.
“This way you’re making me worry, what happened?”
“You know, I wanted to pay a visit to dear old Soldier Boy..” he began explaining.
“ *You * going to Riley? Why the hell did you go to him?” she asked curiously.

I RIPPED OUT HIS THROAT
AND CALLED YOU ON THE TELEPHONE

“Well, you know me, don’t you? I’m Spike. Big bad. I adore annoying people..”

he thought, coming back to his human features, as he licked the blood from his fingers.

“Yeah, you’re right, and I’m stupid for asking you that!” she rolled her eyes.

“Anyway, that’s not the point, sweetheart. I hope you have already sat down, because I got bad news..” he warned her, hearing her gulp down loudly.
“Go on..”
“I saw Riley.. dead!” he explained, and as he expected, he heard her bursting out crying.

TO TAKE OFF MY DISGUISE
JUST IN TIME TO HEAR YOU CRY
WHEN YOU, YOU MOURN THE DEATH OF YOUR BLOODY VALENTINE
THE NIGHT HE DIED
YOU MOURN THE DEATH OF YOUR BLOODY VALENTINE
ONE LAST TIME

< Yes, that’s good, my baby girl, now, cry for that loser, but then you’ll understand.. I did it just for you, for us, because all I know is that… I love you tonight!> Spike thought and he was the first one to be shocked by that.

OH MY LOVE, PLEASE DON’T CRY
I ‘LL WASH MY BLOODY HANDS AND WE ‘LL START A NEW LIFE
I DON’T KNOW MUCH AT ALL, DON’T KNOW THE WRONG FROM RIGHT
ALL I KNOW IS THAT I LOVE YOU TONIGHT

(end I)


We hope you'll still like it
thirteen (II) by Lu82
Thank you, so , so much, we are so glad you like it so far!! And tons of things will happen, eh, eh! ;)

XIII (II)
( Same song of (I) )

“Ar. are.. y.. you sure?” Buffy stuttered.
“ Vampire, here. I know a thing or two about death! He was in horrible conditions, his throat was ripped out, there were wounds everywhere, there was a lake of blood, and you know.. the temptation to taste it was strong..” he explained with a smirk, waiting for the reaction he was expecting from her, and he wasn’t wrong.
“Spike! You disgust me!” she exclaimed, squeamish.
“Oh, please, c’mon.. you know what it means to taste blood, you know the satisfaction it gives to you..” he struck back with a voice so silky that Buffy shivered.
“Only yours!” she admitted, before she could even realize that.
The vampire chuckled.

“Let’s forget the last sentences.. what were you telling me?” she changed subjects quickly.
“That someone attacked him, I bet it was a vampire, you know.. someone who wanted to take revenge, due to the initiative..” he explained, telling her nothing but the truth. “.. but seeing the way he lied there… maybe there were more than one vampire!” he added, with a very proud smile.

< My dear Spike, you didn’t lose your style!> he congratulated himself.

“You know, I don’t exactly know what really happened..”

< Hell yeah, I know!> he sneered evilly.

HE DROPPED YOU OFF I FOLLOWED HIM HOME
THEN I STOOD ASIDE HIS BEDROOM WINDOW
STARING OVER HIM HE BEGGED ME NOT TO DO
WHAT I KNOW I HAD TO DO ‘CAUSE I’ M SO IN LOVE WITH YOU

“Well, thank you.. for warning me. I’ll go there, and I’ll tell the others, too..” she said.
“Of course! And if later you need some *comfort*, you know where you can find me!” he smiled.
“Spike! No way! Not after what happened tonight!”
“But you’ll come, I know you will..” he sing song with a knowing smile.
“No, I won’t!”
“Oh, you will come.. in every sense!” he chuckled.
“Pig!” she snapped, hanging up.

She was still shocked by that news.
“I didn’t mean what I said before… maybe. But now.. Riley is dead!” she thought out loud.

No more Riley who helped her to study, who listened to her and gave her some advices, who sometimes was even too exaggeratedly romantic , who sometimes helped her with the patrols, who constantly showed her how important she was to him.

“Riley is dead!” she repeated, wiping the tears as she realized something else: no more pestering Riley who obsessed her, who wanted to be part of every single aspect of her life, who never gave her some freedom.. who would have prevented her from meeting Spike.
“Riley is dead!” she exclaimed, with an evil smile.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
After about twenty minutes, everyone was at the Campus, inside Riley’s room.
“I still can’t believe it, poor guy!” Giles exclaimed.
“It’s terrible! Whoever did such a kill.. must be a load of pure cruelty!” Willow stated, Tara nodded and they both shivered.
“What a tragedy!” Anya exclaimed desperately.
“Yes, honey. I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have taken you here!” Xander apologized, pulling her to himself.
“Listen, love, I was a Vengeance Demon for more than a Millennium, I saw and did worse things than this! I was talking about the blood on the moquette, because you have no idea about how hard it will be to clean it off, it’s almost impossible!” she cleared the point, and all the others rolled their eyes.

Buffy took a look around, noticing several bottles of beer on the desk.

< Well, well, it seems that Mr. Perfect Boy drank a lot lately.. after all, everyone has their addiction!> she thought.

< What am I doing? Now I even criticize a.. corpse?>

“You know, guys, the thing that mostly makes me upset is the way we left, after arguing..” Buffy explained.

< Hell yeah, I’m upset, he insulted me and I hadn’t even had the chance to insult him back!> she thought, scaring herself due to the coldness of her behaviour.

She wasn’t crying in front of her friends, no, wait, after crying at the phone at the beginning.. Buffy hadn’t shed any tears for Riley anymore.

“What? Did you argue? Why? What happened?” Willow interrogated her.
“Willow, there’s no law that forces me to give you a detailed account about every single day of my life!” Buffy snapped, feeling as if she was suffocating.

In the meantime, her eyes had fallen on the windowsill, noticing all the cigarette butts.

she thought, unconsciously a little bit… upset.

“Oh, Will, I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to, you were just trying to comfort me, forgive me! You know what? It’s just that I can’t stay here a minute longer , I need to be alone to face everything..” she explained, and all the others understood, letting her go.

It was useless to fight against her conscience another time, Buffy already knew it would have lost, so she headed towards the place where she could find what she needed more than anything else right then.

After a few minutes since Buffy had left, a boy got in the room.
“Hi, you don’t know me, but we have a friend in common, well.. we had. I was Riley’s roommate..” he introduced himself to the others.
“Oh, condolences!” they exclaimed, one by one.
“Thank you, but it’s not the reason why I’m here. I don’t know if I should tell you, but I had left for a few minutes, so I heard Riley talk with someone, a guy… I couldn’t hear what they were talking about..” he started explaining.
“Did you see whom it was? Did he have.. odd features?” Giles dared ask.

“I saw him just from afar and quickly.. No, he seemed a regular guy.. except for his bleached hair, you can’t easily forget such a crazy colour!” he answered, and that shocked everyone, mostly because they knew it was impossible, due to his chip.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

< So, I love her, it’s not a challenge, a favour I wanna do to her, a matter of property, not anymore. I just love her and I want to spend with her every day, every hour, every minute, every second.. Bugger me! Since when did I become so bloody soppy?>

Spike hadn’t time anymore for his thoughts, because the door of his crypt slammed open, and he saw her, smiling to her triumphal.
“I knew you would come, Slayer!”

TBC
fourteen (I) by Lu82
Thank you, so much, by Pandy and me!

XIV (I)

“Did you know that?” Buffy snapped, shutting the door of the crypt. “How the hell can you always know everything about me?”

The two blondes were few inches from each other, staring into their eyes in a mutual challenging way. Spike faced the Slayer’s look with a sneer on his lips.
“What’s so odd, pet? Don’t you know my desires and thoughts, too, after all? It’s the blood that speaks for us, by then our bond is indissoluble!” he finished his sentence, bringing his hands on hers, but after that contact Buffy tried to draw them back.

“Quit it! It’s all a bunch of lies! You and me are not bound together..”
“ We are * not*?” he wondered angrily, taking a step closer and forcing her to back off until her back touched the wall.
The vampire blocked her with his body , staring at her with an icy gaze.
“Don’t you feel as your blood is like liquid fire every time you are close to me? Don’t you feel what I feel right now?”

She nodded reluctantly, she hated admitting that he was right.
“Don’t you feel its call?” he went on.
Buffy blinked, as she tried to break free, but she hadn’t enough strength to do that.
“It’s a dirty trick of yours, isn’t it?”

Spike shook his head negatively.
“Tricks are stuff for lame vamps as Dracula, I’m real and concrete, Slayer . Just tell me, why did you come here?” he asked her. “Your dolly boyfriend has just died and you don’t have the heart to be in pain and mourn his death as a sad heartbroken widow?” he teased her, and then he caressed her face, and she felt as she was burning under his cold hands.

“I. I don’t know what possesses me..” she whispered, almost breathless. “I.. I don’t know why I’m here.. You. You must have bewitched me..”
“Oh, no, you * do* know why you are here, and believe me, I never resort to such vile stuff..” he struck back, as his lips got closer to hers. “Do you want to be comforted? Or you couldn’t care less about the bloody pestering Soldier Boy, and you are here for another reason?”

Buffy closed her eyes and rubbed her lips against the vampire’s face.
“No, I.. I don’t know.. I’m evil.. I shouldn’t do this.. my heart is becoming cold..” she whispered.
“No, your heart is not cold, quite the contrary, your heart burns, because the blood pumps faster, mine and yours together..” he assured her. “Tell me you didn’t care about that insignificant guy.. tell me what your heart already confessed to me.. I want to hear that from your lips!” he ordered.

Buffy let him lick her neck, losing totally her conscience.. or finally gaining it back.
She could tell him the truth, why not? After all, at that point.. she couldn’t lie to him anymore, not if her blood prevented her from doing that!

“His.. his death pleased me… “ she murmured, as Spike kissed the corners of her mouth. “ I.. I wanted someone to kill him, I desired that..”

She felt his cold lips against hers, and she parted them to welcome all the pleasure that vampire could give to her, melting against him and losing herself in the dark.

“Pet..” he purred, parting to let her breath. “Let’s go away from here.. I don’t want someone to disturb us, it will be better if we go to a safer place..”

Buffy took a deep breath and nodded, totally dominated by the passion that ran over her whenever she was with Spike.
She knew he would have taken her to that pub again, but she didn’t mind the place, the most important thing right then was the company.
As the cold air of the night caressed her face, she got closer to the vampire’s body, wrapping her arms around his waist and smelling the leather of his coat.

She couldn’t wait for him to hold her tight into his arms, to feel his touch.. as the world around them faded away and she lost herself in the darkness once again.

The thought of Riley’s death had already gone, it was just a small memory in her mind, something far and not even painful anymore.

Was she evil? Honestly, she didn’t care.

TBC

Eh, eh, very hot, kinky and bleeding spuffy moment next time! We hope you’ll still like it! ;)
fourteen (II) by Lu82
Sorry for late, I should have posted it yesterday, but.. you know, sometimes I also must think about that boring thing called.. thesis, uff! ;)

Thank you sooooooooooooooooo much by both of us, we hope you’ll enjoy this TOTAL spuffy moment! ;)

XIV (II) (NC 17!!!)

Buffy waited a little bored at the counter of that human-vampires club, as Spike chatted with a guy that seemed to be the owner of the whole pub.
They stared at each other with mutual and deep respect.

The barman approached to Buffy, asking her if she wanted something to drink, but she made him go away, waving her hand.

She was planning something, a kind of experiment, a test.

< Spike..> she tried to call him just with a simple thought and he turned to her, interrupting his speech with the man and looking at her with lustful eyes, winkling at her in understanding.

Buffy let her hand flow through her hair, she was hot, terribly hot, and she desired nothing but Spike to rip out all her clothes.
Suddenly, Spike and the man shook their hands, greeting each other, and Spike reached his Slayer with few large steps.

“What did you talk about?” she wondered curious as he wrapped his arms around her.
“I just got a safe place for us when it will be sunrise..”

Buffy nodded and let him lead her towards a long passage behind the counter.
As she left the crowded main room, Buffy felt everyone’s eyes on her.
Spike held her tighter.
“Don’t fear, pet, they are just envious..” he whispered at her ear.

Buffy smiled and followed him as if she was in trance, until they arrived to the door, slamming it open, revealing a magnificent bedroom, very similar to the main room due to the colours and the decorations.
The bed was large and plenty of golden, orange and amber pillows, and soft heavy curtains framed a very big window that shoved them an amazing starry sky.
There was a large mirror in front of the bed, too, and Buffy ran into it to stare at her reflex: she was pale, she couldn’t deny that, but after all with that vampire she was going through every kind of stuff.

< After all the blood I gave to him..> she thought smiling, as she couldn’t see the reflex of the figure that was holding her into a tender embrace.

“Yummy.. your skin always smells like vanilla.. I could eat you 24/7..” and he nibbled her neck playfully.
Buffy’s eyes were half-closed as she could see at the mirror her shirt as it was taken off, button by button, by a ‘mysterious’ invisible entity.

“Eat me.” Buffy suggested to him. “You can taste me even tonight, Spike..” she invited him, as his hand slipped under her bra.
“Are you tempting me, Buffy?” he whispered, teasing her ear with his tongue.
“Spike..” she murmured, “ .. if you don’t taste me,.. I’ll taste you, then!”

< How can I reject such a proposal?> Spike thought.

< It seems that dolly boy’s death has set her free from her inhibitions, even more than before..> he exulted in his mind, perfectly aware that she would have understood that.

“So, this is what you want, isn’t it?” Buffy asked him, turning abruptly and pushing him on the bed, crawling upon him and straddling him. “Tell me you brought it with you..” she said, starting to explore all the pockets of his duster.
He questioned her with his eyes and then he realized by her look that she had found out what she was searching for.
Buffy drew out from his pocket just the knife they had used together for their last bloodplay.

“Wicked..” Spike hissed as she began cutting his T-shirt with that hellish tool, from the end to the neckline.
“Tell me, Spike, where do you want it now?” she asked, exploring his smooth and cold chest.
The vampire burst out laughing delighted as his hands caressed her tights possessively although he was still her prisoner.
“Where you want, pet, everywhere..”

He saw in her eyes a light full of lust and dark attitude, a light that he wished he could see in her eyes every night of his existence.
“Yes..” she murmured, tracing with the blade a soft line from his belly straight to his neck.
The blood began trickling from the long cut and Buffy bent over him as a somnambulist, licking the cut all along its length, until she met the vampire’s mouth that kissed her eagerly.
Spike bit his tongue on purpose, allowing her to suck more blood and taste it better.
She moaned in deep pleasure as she kissed and drank him, sinking her hands into his hair and rubbing her body against his to wake it up.

When he pulled away, Buffy cleaned with her fingers the small bloodline that descended on her chin, her eyes never leaving Spike’s as she took off her last clothes that annoyed her, helping him to do the same.
She pulled her hair behind, baring her neck to him, and she looked at him from the above, as she played her favourite role, the mistress.
“It’s your turn!” she invited him.

Spike raised his scarred eyebrow, all that initiative from her almost shocked him.
“Don’t you care about the mark I’ll leave there?”

Buffy shook her head negatively.
“No, it doesn’t matter.. I just want you to bite me right here, right now!” she ordered and her tone didn’t allow any protests.
Spike sneered before shifting into his game-face and sinking his fangs into the Slayer’s neck, making a new visible bite mark that would have bound them together even more, inexorably, dragging her to that edge Spike wanted to make her cross.

“Yes, Spike..” she moaned, slave of the pleasure she felt every time she became the source of his nourishment.

When, satisfied by the bite, Spike retrieved his fangs, he switched their roles, dominating her with his body and thrusting inside her hard, making their pleasure last as long as possible, until they both reached the edge and fell on the mattress, weak and worn out, hugging each other, surrounded by the several coloured pillows.

TBC


As soon as my beta returns the cahpters to me, I'll update Simply Absurd, too! ;)
fifteen (I) by Lu82
We are speechless, really! Thanks to everyone, you’re soo kind, and we are happier and happier! ;)

XV (I)

Buffy was awake, but she still kept her eyes closed to enjoy everything better.
The satin sheets on her naked skin was a very pleasant sensation and she had never slept on a softer mattress than that one.
She inhaled deeply all the oriental scents in the room, deciding that it was time to get up.
With her eyes still closed she stretched lazily, rolling on the other side of the bed, sure that she would have straddled the gorgeous vampire who had slept with her.

But it wasn’t as she had predicted, because, due to the fact that she found nothing (or rather… nobody!) stopping her, she ended up falling on the floor with a heavy thump.

“Ouch! That wasn’t the awakening I had planned! If I thought that I wanted to make lo.. No! I can’t say that, not even for joke. I jus wanted to have sex with him, because that’s what there’s between us, wild, savage, violent and totally kinky sex!” she said, caressing unconsciously his bite marks on her neck that were still fresh. “Where the hell did he go?” she wondered as, after getting dressed, she opened the big window, staring at the dark sky. “Ok. Maybe he went downstairs, but when I found him I’ll make him pay for that. What kind of story is that? * I*’m the one who always runs away the day after!”

< And this time I didn’t even plan to run away..> she thought, a little bit sad.

As she sat on the bed to wear her shoes, she stared at the mirror. She was scary pale, much more than the night before, but she liked that paleness, as she liked the fact that she had awoken after sunset, she almost felt as she was… a vampire.

< I wonder how it must be to stare at a mirror without seeing your reflex, and.. No! What kind of dirty fantasies am I losing in?> she scolded herself, wearing her jacket and leaving the room, shutting the door and ordering herself to erase the last thought.

****************************************** ( In the meantime)

Spike felt sorry for slinking away from the bed in that way, but he needed to hunt.
The Slayer’s blood had been the sweetest meal to him, but it wasn’t the hunger urging the vampire to go find a prey. No, it was his will to kill, to take a life over.. and make it end.
He walked around the alleys, when his predator instinct made him notice a young girl at the bus stop.
That poor ingénue couldn’t know that she would have never reach her destination.

< That’s perfect. I’m sorry, sweetheart, but you got one way ticket.. to death!> he sneered devilishly, ready to approach her and taking her into the alley nearby.

*************************************************
Buffy had searched for Spike in every corner of the pub, and she was tempted to kick away the couple that dared flirt on ‘their’ sofa , but she knew she hadn’t time for that.
The guy Spike had talked with the night before approached to her.
“Look, if you are searching for Spike, you won’t find him here, he left about half an hour ago. But he will be nearby..” he informed her.
“Thank you, although I don’t understand all his hurry to leave!” she grumbled.
“Well, fancy cake, you know your fiancé’s habits, don’t you?”
“What habits? Anyway, HE’S NOT MY FIANCE’!” she snapped, leaving.
“Sure, and I’m not the owner of this place!” the man commented sarcastically, once he was alone, with a knowing smile.

Buffy realized she could use their bond to take advantage. She concentrated for a while.

< Alright! Now I know where he is!> she thought, running.

***************************************************
Spike was too engrossed by the hunt to hear that thought, because the moment he was dying for had finally come.
That stupid easy bimbo had followed him as a magnet and she had got in the alley with him.
“So, your name is Spike. Can I know why?” she asked, getting closer to his face.
“Because I’ve tortured my victims with railroad spikes for over a century.. and I could resume doing that soon!” he sneered, but she burst out laughing.
“What a funny guy! No, c’mon, I’m serious!” the girl said, giggling.
“Do you think it’s a joke?” he asked her with a dark voice, and she stopped giggling, puzzled. “Let’s see if you still laugh, now!” he went on, letting his demon surface, and that made her scream terrified.
The vampire sank his fangs into her neck with voracity, biting deeply and draining her after few minutes.
He was still bent on his victim, but a voice distracted him.

“Spike! Oh my God! You.. you can kill again!” Buffy exclaimed shocked, staring at him still, with wide open eyes.
Spike threw the corpse on the ground, approaching to her, still wearing his game-face.

“Buffy, I didn’t expect you to wake up so early!”
“Do you think it’s a good excuse?” she snapped.
“No, it isn’t. You’re right. After all, you would have find that out, sooner or later, so I’d better let you find out now!”
“Spike! You have just killed a girl!”
“Honey, she is surely not my first kill in those last days!” he smiled proudly, as his amber eyes shined fiercely.
He took some steps closer to her.

“Damn, Spike! How long have you been doing that? What about the chip? How did you get rid of it?” she wondered, confused.
“No, baby, I didn’t get rid of it, it’s still here in my head.. let’s just say that something turned it off forever!” he explained.
“What?” she snapped, annoyed by all his boldness … and terribly excited at the same time due to the same reason.
“Don’t you really guess, Buffy?” he whispered at her with a deep hoarse voice, touching his last bite marks on her neck with a finger.. and making her moan inevitably.

TBC
fifteen (II) by Lu82
T H A N K Y O U !!!!!! so very, very, very much!
Here’s another post for you.. and if you thought Buffy was dark before.. just see her now! ;)

XV (II)
( I took a little something from ‘The Harsh light of the day’ and a sentence from ‘Fool for love’)

She pushed him away, figuring everything out.
“Oh no, Oh my God, it can’t be!” she exclaimed desperately, bringing her hand on her mouth, scared by that realization.
“Oh, yes. Your sweet nectar set me free, Slayer!” he smiled, aware that words weren’t enough for them anymore.
Spike knew what to do, what button to push to get what he wanted and take her mind off the shock.
It had worked during their battle in daylight, when he had found that precious ring, and it would have worked this time, too.

“Stop it!” Buffy yelled, covering her ears not to hear him, but it was useless.
“Why should I, pet? This is just the truth. After all, I can’t deny that you’re very good in this kind of stuff.. to wake up inner demons, I mean. Maybe.. should I mention.. * Angelus*?” he sneered.

Just the time for him to say that.. and she punched his stomach and kicked his mouth.
“That’s a totally different story, and you know that better than me!” she hissed, enraged.
He laughed amused.
“Finally, pet! Aren’t you happy? The Big Bad is back and you’re the one who made the real me come back!” he went on, getting another kick as answer.

“Just as I woke you up.. I’ll eliminate you, too!” she growled, looking at him coldly, but in her eyes he could see that light that turned him on.
“It’s not true, you don’t wanna eliminate me!” he struck back as his fist connected with her chin. “I know that you like all this situation..” he went on, shoving his knee in her stomach hardly. “The blood, the sex.. it wasn’t enough. We still missed one thing..” he whispered at her ear with a languid voice, before she pushed him away roughly. He laughed again, as she was ready to attack him. “That’s what I meant..” he went on, ready to attack her. “We can * dance* again, Slayer!” he sneered, before hurling to her with a growl.

“Uh? Do you think we are dancing? “ she asked, frowning, as he bent down not to receive her kick in his face.
“That’s all we’ve ever done!” he sneered, jumping and hitting her from behind, sending her on the ground, but she got up with an amazing leap.
“So.. Riley’s death… it’s you!” she realized, punching his nose.
“Yes, honey, and let me tell you.. Soldier Boy screamed and whined as a sissy, even the girl I’ve just killed cried less than him.. well.. maybe it’s just because I didn’t give her the time to do that!” he chuckled, even more when he saw Buffy draw a stake from her jacket.

If his Slayer wanted the hard way, he was more than willingly to please her.

“So, Dracula, out truce to defeat him, the bond we created between us.. you never cared! The only thing you wanted from me was the key to open the damn cage and set free the feral animal you are!” she accused him with croaky voice and tearful eyes.
“No, you’re totally wrong! I really wanted to help you, and when I found out about the chip it was such a surprise for me too, I ignored it was possible..” he confessed.
“Shut up!” she roared, jumping on him and pinning him on the ground. “How can I believe you?” she said, starting to punch his face.

He broke free, switching their roles.
“Just think about that. If I had really wanted just to get rid of the chip.. why should I have carried on .. all this stuff with you?” he justified, punching back her face. “Buffy, there’s something between us, and you can feel it, too. I want you. I desire you. I lo..”
“NOO!” she yelled, kicking him away and getting up. “Don’t even dare to say that word!” she went on, kicking his cheek and making it bleed. “This is just another lie of yours!” she said, straddling him and raising her stake. “But this is the last one you tell me!” she concluded, looking at him with the same seriousness he was looking at her, coming back to his human visage.
“C’mon, kill me!” he said, without breaking eye-contact with her, opening his arms wide as a sign of submission.
“In fact, that’s what I’m gonna do. What do you think? That you can bewitch me with your angelic face.. your eyes as blue as night .. and your little cut..” and saying that, the stake had slipped from her hand, as she had already bent over him, licking the blood from his cheek.

Spike moaned, before capturing her mouth into a kiss that was dominated by passion.
“Why are you doing this to me?” she murmured against his lips, crying.
He parted from her.
“Pet, I’m doing nothing to you, remember? You have free will, I’ve never summoned you to do something, you did it because *you * chose to do it, because you felt that’s what you wanted. Because you desire me!” he answered, caressing her hair.
“But.. I .. I can’t. You.. you are evil!” she struck back, but he noticed her shiver as she said that.
“Yes, I am. And that excites you a lot, to be loved by an evil killer who can be as sweet with you as he’s ruthless with his victims.. Just tell me, at the very end.. you wished it was me the one who killed Soldier Boy!” he explained, questioning her with his eyes.. and she couldn’t lie to those eyes.

“Yes, it’s true. I.. I hoped that.. in the darkest corner of my heart.. I wished it was you! Plus, a few minutes ago.. when I saw you with that girl.. I was blind with rage, I thought you were already sick of me! But when I realized what you were doing.. Oh, God, forgive me, but I was glad about that, I didn’t even stop you, I just stayed there watching that stupid bimbo die!” she admitted, with a glimpse of anger in the last part.
Spike chuckled.
“There’s nothing funny, Spike! Can’t you see? I.. I can’t love a killer!” she screamed.
“You said you can’t, not that you don’t want to!” he struck back, dragging her to himself for the umpteenth kiss.. that she didn’t refuse to him.
“But.. this is wrong..” she tried to protest, between kisses, but she was the one who deepened the kiss.

< Just let me make this right, my love. You know I can’t become human, and I wouldn’t even want it.. but you could become..> Spike thought, but it was a terrible mistake, because right then they were in such an intimacy that it was impossible for Buffy not reading his mind.

“Is that your plan?” she snapped, parting from him instantly and getting up, backing off.
“Never, Spike, this is gonna never happen. You.. you gotta stay away from me!” she yelled at him, and then she ran away as fast as she could.

Spike knew it was useless to chase her, because she needed to be alone for a while, so he stayed there, cursing himself.

< Bloody hell! Bugger me, I should have better really asked for a chip that prevents me from thinking!>

TBC


After all, it wouldn’t be Buffy id she didn’t run away, would she? ;)
Well, no more Spikey for a while ( sigh), but be happy.. ( this is pure sarcasm) .. it’s scooby-time!
sixteen (I) by Lu82
Thank you so much, we’re sooo glad you like it so far!!
Sorry for late, here’s the new part.. uhmm did you really think that the scoobies wouldn’t interfere? ;)

XVI (I)

“Buffy is very vulnerable right now, she could be in danger!” Willow made the others notice as she ran to Buffy’s house with Xander, Anya and Tara.
“How could it be him?” Tara asked, staring at Buffy’s garden and catching her breath.
“We aren’t sure yet..” the redhead answered, glaring at Xander to prevent him from saying something bad.
“But all the clues bring us to Spike!” Anya suggested. She liked so much acting as a detective of a dark mystery.
“It could be..but now the most important thing is to find Buffy!”


A few hours before, when Riley’s roommate had left, Giles and the others had looked at each other speechless.
The first one to break the tension had been Xander.
“Let’s kill him!”
“Who?” Anya had wondered.
“C’mon, guys, how many people in this ton have such horrible bleached hair?” he had gone on with a bit of satisfaction in his tone, because he was eager to eliminate that hellish bloodsucker.
“We gotta wait until Buffy recovers from the shock, and then we’ll talk her about our suspicions and we’ll decide what to do.” Giles had suggested.
“Now we gotta leave her alone, without annoying her with our presence! She need some privacy to mourn the death oh her boyfriend!”
“I believe he’s innocent..” Tara had stated shyly. “He helped Buffy so many times, he would never hurt her..”
“Yeah, sure, just because he has got a chip into his brain that prevent him from hurting people.. and that makes him innocent, after all..” Giles had struck back, smiling bitterly.
“What if.. his chip stopped working?” Anya wondered, but no one could give her an answer as they all looked at each other puzzled.


Now, after a whole day without seeing the Slayer, the four guys had gone to her house, but all the lights were turned off.
“We haven’t heard from her all day long. She didn’t answer the phone… wherever could she be?” Willow wondered uselessly.
“Her mother is away due to work, right?” Xander asked but Willow grabbed his shoulder.
“Whatever you are planning to say, shut up, understand? Buffy is upset due to Riley’s death, there’s no needs to make her even more agitated!”
The boy nodded, stunned by his best friend’s behaviour. He shrugged and knocked at the door, and then he tried to open it. “It’s locked, maybe she is sleeping..”
“Or she ‘s not home..” Tara suggested seriously. “It’s dark, maybe she is patrolling..”
“Patrol? Right, sure!” Willow figured out. “Listen to me, we gotta find her! Whoever killed Riley could want to hurt her, too, and maybe he’s looking for her right now! Let’s split up, we’ll meet at the Magic Box!”

Tara and Willow went to the cemetery, just next to Spike’s crypt.
“What if it was really Spike?” Tara wondered, taking a look around, a little scared.
“Everything is so strange.. it’s totally impossible due to his chip. He should have been in a blinding pain if only he had thought about killing Riley! Maybe.. maybe he had just found him dead and then he warned Buffy!” the redhead commented, pointing to the bleached blonde vampire’s crypt. “Let’s get in!” she ordered.

The air of the night was cold and irritating, it moved the plants in a sinister way, making them swing and sound like a whining, as they were some troubled souls looking for help.
“But.. but don’t you.. don’t you think that somehow.. his chip could stop working?” the blonde girl kept wondering.
Her fiancé shook her head.
“I don’t know, really. That chip has been made with such a high technology .. I seriously doubt it can stop working so easily.. On the other hand .. we are talking about mysterious creatures as vampires, we really don’t know if technology can be enough, because vampires could have such a big power to defeat the men’s inventions..”

Willow took a look around, pulling her hair behind her face in frustration, but suddenly something caught her attention: there was a coloured piece of fabric that was stuck in a little brunch of a bush, just nearby Spike’s crypt.
“Oh, God! But this is..” she murmured, approaching to it very agitatedly. “.. this is Buffy’s foulard!” she recognized it, grabbing it and beckoning Tara to follow her to the Magic Box as fast as possible.

TBC

I know, this is kinda short, but I promise I’ll update soon!
sixteen (II) by Lu82
Thank you by Pandy and me!!

XVI (II)

Xander was walking around the entrance of the Magic Box, looking at some curios stuff, when Willow rushed into the shop, slamming the door open and hitting him.
“Hey!” he exclaimed, clutching his nose in pain. “Watch out next time!”
Willow apologized to him quickly, without even looking at him and walked with Tara to the banter.
Anya shrugged and sighed, checking out if her boyfriend’s nice face was still whole.
“I guess you didn’t find her ..” Giles stated, still and serious.
The redhead nodded with a darkened face and then she put on the banter what she had found at the graveyard.
“This is Buffy’s!”
“Where did you find it?” the Watcher wondered, grabbing and smelling the foulard, recognizing the Slayer’s perfume.
“In front of Spike’s crypt!” Tara answered.

Xander and Anya approached to analyze the foulard. A big silence fell in the room, because no one knew what to say, everyone was thinking about their friend and her possible fate.
Anya broke the silence first, smiling.
“Sure! How couldn’t I figure out that before?”
All the others looked at her.
“Buffy. Spike. Foulard. Didn’t you figured it out yet?”
Xander sighed.
“Anya, honey, this is not the most proper moment for your funny games, so just explain to us what you find out!” he scolded her.

The former Vengeance Demon snorted, but she resumed smiling soon. She adored knowing more than the others.
“When I was a demon, in my golden times.. you know.. I’ve dated some vampires, so I learned a thing or two about them. You know, a vampire’s bite is not the same for everyone, there are several kinds of bite: there’s the bite to kill that is the most classic one, after all, there’s the bite to turn, the bite to dominate someone’s mind and turn this someone into a slave.. and there’s also the bite to own someone, and this is the famous claim!”
Everyone looked at her as if she was a an alien.
“C’mon, guys! Ok, I’m gonna explain that better..” she said acting as an irritating teacher.
“The Master Vampire can create a bond with an human being through a simple exchange of blood that goes like this: you drink me, I drink you. That’s how they establish a sort of physical and mental contact, too, but this bond can’t enslave the human being, it’s just that the vampire gets to know every thought and desire of this person whenever they’re close.. and if they deepen their bond, with other exchanges of blood, the human being gets to read the vampire’s mind, too..”
Anya wrinkled her nose and waited for some feedback, but no one talked. “Uff, maybe I’m not very good to explain these things.. in a word, when Buffy said that Dracula had bitten her, actually it was Spike the one who did it! She didn’t show me the punctures because she knew I would have realized it wasn’t Dracula’s bite marks..”

Giles clutched his head and closed his eyes in frustration.
“Do you mean that since she had eliminated Dracula.. Buffy has created this bond with Spike?”
“I think so!” the former demon answered, satisfied because she had resolved the mystery. “ I would have realized it immediately if I had seen the bite marks… you know, there’s a kind of energy coming out from the bite marks when a person is claimed..” she went on.
“It’s a big trouble!” Willow commented, staring at an empty spot. “Buffy is in danger , if Spike owns her mind he can hurt her..”
“I’ve already explained to you that he can’t..” Anya tried to clarify, but they cut her off, forgetting her words.
“So, * he * killed Riley, and then he brainwashed Buffy, that’s how things went!” Xander yelled, ready to act.
“I don’t care if he killed Riley or not… I don’t care about his chip anymore. We gotta kill Spike anyway, to break the bond..” Giles muttered. “If Anya is right, Buffy is really in trouble, very big trouble!”
“So, what can we do?” Anya asked innocently.
The silence fell in the room once again.
“We gotta look for her!” Giles ordered. “We gotta find her, no matter what, and we absolutely have to keep her far away from Spike!”
“Where can we find her?” Willow wondered.

Giles sighed heavily.
“Everywhere! Let’s check every corner of Sunnydale first the place she attends more frequently!”
As they all left the shop, Tara parted, grabbing Willow’s arms.
“What if this wasn’t what she really wants?” she wondered hesitantly.
Willow frowned.
“How can you say such a thing?” she struck back, without even waiting for her fiancé to answer, reaching the others.
Tara closed her eyes, sighed and then she followed them, too.

In the meantime, the Slayer walked around, heading towards her house as the tears rolled down her face and her eyes had reddened due to the big cry.
Her mind was plenty of thoughts.. and empty at the same time, she didn’t want to meet anyone, she just wanted to go home and disappear.
Was she ashamed of herself? No, she wasn’t, she just felt … lonely.

TBC

A lot of Buffy and Scoobie ‘s interaction in the next chap.. but no Spikey yet, sorry, be patient… we won’t upset you!
seventeen (I) by Lu82
As promise, here’s a new part of this one, too! ;)
Thank you , as always by Pandy and me!!
Sorry for all my bad mistakes…
Well, let’s see if you like this Buffy… ihihihi..


XVII (I)

< You diddle me with the bond stuff? That’s ok. You make me blood addicted? That’s ok. You make me do things with you… that I can’t even mention? That’s ok. You get rid of your chip and resume killing people immediately after, adding to your list even my ex- boyfriend? That’s ok. You mess my life up so bad that by now I don’t even know anymore what I really want from it? That’s ok. But don’t you dare to turn my life.. into un-life.. you.. you just can’t!> Buffy thought as she had run so much that she had finally almost arrived at her house.

She had never felt so confused.

< Yeah, sure, Buffy, tell yourself this nice story! Do you wanna talk about your thoughts when you woke up? Yes, ok.. but .. hey, conscience, remember? We had decided to erase those dangerous thoughts.. and.. you should stay by my side, not.. his! Anyway, I wonder if I still have a conscience now…> she kept her monologue as she slowed down her walk to stop and stare at the moon, the same moon that almost every night had been the background of her very, very dangerous relationship with that bleached gorgeous vampire she couldn’t resist to.

< Alright! Now I’m arguing.. with myself! Madhouse, I’m coming! Lucky for me we are far away from each other right now.. because if Spike heard me.. Ouch, Buffy, don’t do the same mistake again! What have we decided? * Who * mustn’t think about * whom* anymore?> she scolded herself.

She was already at Revello Drive, but from afar she saw a small crowd of people approach, and their faces became familiar.
“Oh, my God, Buffy, there you are!” Willow exclaimed, hugging her.
“Will, I’m sorry, I.. I didn’t want to make you worry, I was just..”
“You were with Spike, we know everything!” Xander accused her coldly.
“Wh- Wha. What? No, you’re wrong! Besides, why should I ever.. “ she struck back, gesticulating way too much, but Anya approached her quickly, pulling her hair behind and finding what she was searching for.

“Here it is! See? A big red nice claim.. that seems to be renewed nothing more than twenty four hours ago..” the improvised detective explained, making all the others face that harsh truth. “Dear old Anyanka strikes again! Uh, I said ‘old’ for fun, of course, because, as all you can see I. am. Not. Old!” she clarified.

“So, it’s true!” Giles commented, paralyzed by the shock.
“Yes, ok, I confess. This is Spike’s bite mark, and sure.. it’s not the first one..” she started to explain.

< But it will be the last one with no doubts.. right?> she thought, not fully sure.

“Everything started after the first meeting with Dracula, Spike rushed to my bedroom the afternoon after, telling me that the only way not to be under Dracula’s power.. was to belong to another vampire. So..”
“I can’t believe it! And you even accepted?! You are so ingénue that you’d better be ashamed of yourself! You must never have a deal with a vampire, it’s one of the main rules of a good Slayer.. if only you had bothered to study a bit of theory sometimes!” Giles scolded her bitterly, shaking his head, shocked and upset.
“Anyway, I killed Dracula, because if I had waited for your * precious * help.. I would have lost the fight, that’s sure!” she struck back with a very cutting sarcasm.

“Buffy, now you’re unfair!” Willow scolded her.
The Slayer fell on her knees, bursting out crying.
“Yes, I’m unfair, I’m evil, I’m wicked, I’m such a mean person.. and everyday I just get worse.. You have no idea about what I did, how many times I did it, where I did it, but I saw that you already know with whom I did it!” she exclaimed, between sobs.
“Buffy, it’s not your fault. It’s Spike, that dirty bastard brainwashed you!” Xander exclaimed.

Buffy’s sobs stopped and she burst out into a laughter that puzzled everyone. They had never heard her laugh that way.. it seemed.. a soulless laughter.
“Poor ingénue! You still believe to the pretty fable about the evil vampire who enslaves good girls’ minds! I wish it was so easy, but it’s not. Everything I did.. I did it because * I * chose to do it. He has never forced me to do something, quite the contrary, I was the one who looked for him first after our deal to defeat the Count! There was a repressed part of me that was dying to come out.. and he helped me to discover this side of me, but he didn’t create it, it already existed, maybe it has always been inside me. In a word, about all that happened, I’m not his victim.. but I’m his accomplice!” she explained kinda coldly, with a disquieting proud as she said the last sentence, and even more disquieting was the light that sparkled in her eyes.

Everyone looked at her shocked, and Willow thought about what she had just said.
“Oh, my God, Buffy, don’t tell me.. that.. that Riley..” she started asking, trembling.

“No. I didn’t help Spike to kill him, and I didn’t ask him to do that, either, but it’s as if I did it.. because I really wished that!” the Slayer answered, shocking them even more.
They all talked at the same time, everyone trying to say something different, but Buffy made them all shut up.
“You can’t understand.. He.. he had exasperated me! Every single day he tried to give me a dose of ordinariness, but I didn’t nothing but rejecting it, as addicted as I was to the overwhelming darkness Spike had offered to me so far!” she explained.

Anya looked at her a bit puzzled, frowning.
“Buffy.. are you trying to tell us that.. Spike is a drug pusher.. and Riley was a pusher, too?” the former Vengeance Demon wondered, but her question was deliberately ignored as a heavy silence took place.

( End I)

More Buffy/Scoobie moments in the next part, we know that’s not what you want.. just be patient and trustful ihihihhi ;) ;)
seventeen (II) by Lu82
thanks so very much by both of us! here's the new part

XVII (II)

Buffy resumed talking first.
“But then he exaggerated, so I ran away scared..”
“Do you mean when you found out he hadn’t his chip anymore, so he could kill again?” Tara wondered as tactful as she could.
Buffy was about to say that not even that fact had shocked her, that it was something else she was afraid of.. afraid that she wouldn’t be able to refuse that twice.
But she decided to be silent, she didn’t want them to know everything at the very end, she didn’t want them to check her, she didn’t want them to try to save her.

< I don’t want to be saved.. and this is not good at all..> she told herself, but then she realized that the others were still waiting for her answer.

“Yes, that’s the reason. I casually caught him as he hunted.. and I was so shocked that I began running away as fast as I could. I couldn’t face him, right now he’s stronger than me!” she explained, without caring about telling her friends the umpteenth colossal lie.
“ Oh, honey, it must be such a shock for you!” Tara pitied her.
“You did the right thing running away. And now that he knows that you know.. probably he will want to kill you!” Xander added.

< Alright, these dumb guys understood nothing! Hello? What part of ‘relationship with Spike’ didn’t you get? Well, I’d better make them believe what they want to believe…> she thought.

“Yes, it’s true. Now he’s mad at me because I rejected him, and because he knows that I know everything, so he’s determined to kill me..” she went on.

a glimpse of what was left of her conscience popped out weakly.

Buffy was still in time to tell her friends the real truth, to ask their help, to make them keep her far away from Spike, even if they had to tie her, as Ulysses did not to fall under those siren’s charm.
And yet, she had said nothing, throwing to the wind even the last chance to come back to a life that was as normal as possible.

“Buffy, calm down, everything is over. We are here with you, and I’m sure everything will be fine from now on!” Willow reassured her. “Now you just need to rest. Tara and I will keep you company, so if you need something, anything, we’ll be there for you!” she went on, saying good bye to the others.

Anya wasn’t very convinced by Buffy’s words and she was about to say something, but she remembered how they all made her shut up the last time, so she kept silent on her own.

The two witches arrived to Buffy’s house, getting in.
As Tara had gently offered to make some chamomile tea, Buffy took Willow in a corner to talk.
“Will, can I ask you something?”
“Sure, Buffy, anything!”
“It’s about Tara and you. When you didn’t feel attracted anymore by what you had always liked so far, but by something new, something special.. didn’t you worry about all the others’ reaction and what they would have thought?” Buffy asked her, amazing her friend with that unusual question.
“Well, yes, It’s normal, I was the first one to be astonished. I was sure it was just a temporary phase, that by time I would become the same old myself again, That I hadn’t to think about that anymore..” Willow started explaining.
“But..” Buffy said.
“Yes, but it wasn’t so. The more I kept going on that way, the more I realized that she was the right one for me, that that was the life I wanted, and I didn’t care about the rest anymore..” she smiled, remembering those sensations.
“And finally you changed!” Buffy said.
“Yes, and I don’t repent about this, if I could turn back time I know that I would make exactly the same choice…” the redhead answered, looking from the dining room at her Tara, as she turned off the fire, took the boiler and filled the cup.
“You know, Buffy, with my baby I found my way!” Willow concluded, with dreamy eyes.
“Thank you, Will, this chat with you made me feel better!” Buffy hugged her.

Willow couldn’t even begin to suspect that, but in their brief chat there was hidden a secret double meaning for Buffy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Willow and Tara were in the living room, cuddled together on the sofa, as they watched TV, as Buffy was getting ready to go sleep.
Spike’s bite marks on her neck pulsed so much that it almost hurt. It was a clear symptom of her abstinence.
She wanted to go in the street and run into Spike, wherever he was, but at the same time she also knew she shouldn’t do that, so she forced herself to resist.
Finally the chamomile tea had its effect on her and Buffy fell asleep.



“She is sleeping like an angel!” Tara informed Willow, after going upstairs to check Buffy in her room.
“Good. You’re so sweet when you are apprehensive.. who am I kidding? You’re always so sweet..” Willow murmured, caressing her hair and touching her lips with a very soft kiss. “You know, honey, I talked with Buffy before, and that made me realize that it’s been a while since I showed you how important you’re to me, and I’m gonna show you know , come here, love..” she went on, pulling Tara to herself to snog together on the sofa.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was about 2:00 a.m. and in the Summer’s house everything was deeply silent and all the lights were turned off.
A certain someone climbed on the three as silently as he could, and with the same silent he jumped on the windowsill, getting in.
He stared at Buffy for a while, as she slept kinda deeply, pleased when he saw that she kept her hand on his last bite marks.
He approached to her bed quietly, sitting on it and bending on her, and then he kissed tenderly her shoulder.
She murmured, as if she had enjoyed that kiss, turning to him and opening her eyes a bit lazily.

“Spike!” she exclaimed in whisper, because if she had screamed the two witches would have run to her.. and she didn’t want it.
It had to be a secret, their little dark secret.
“I’m here to take you away with me, pet!” he smiled as he pulled away the sheets, admiring the blue short nightdress she wore.
In his voice, in his look, in his moves, there was that cocky self-confidence that annoyed her a lot.. and turned her on at the same time!
“Spike, you know better than me that I won’t come with you anymore..”

He looked deeply into her green eyes, taking her hands in his.
“That was your mouth..” he said, bringing her hands on her chest. “. Now I wanna hear what your heart says..” he finished.

So, once again, Buffy’s eyes became tearful and the copious tears wet her pretty face.
“No, matter what my heart says, it must give in to the harsh realty. We can’t.. al this stuff between us should have never happened… and I wish so bad we could make our bond end once for all, but it’s not possible!” she answered, crying on Spike’s shoulder.
“You know what? Actually.. it *is* possible!” he confessed to her.
“What?” she asked dumbfounded, raising her head.
“Do you really want to make our bond end forever?” he asked her seriously.
“Spike.. yes. I think this is the best thing for both of us..” she said with a ghost of voice, wondering why we was taking off his coat and he was also unbuttoning his shirt, baring his perfect marble chest once again.
“You don’t have to say anything more, sunshine..” he told her, grieving, as he grabbed quickly a stake that was on her night table.

He raised it, determined to pierce his heart with it, but before the sharp pointy piece of wood could touch his pale skin, Buffy had already snatched it from his hand violently, throwing it to the opposite side of the room.
She held him tight, crying even more than before.
“You’re crazy! What were you going to do?” she asked him between sobs and tears, punching his chest with rage.
“I was just doing what you wanted me to do. To make our bond end.. the only way is the death of the Master Vampire who created it!” he explained to her with tearful eyes, raising her chin because he wanted her to look at him.
“If it’s so.. this Master Vampire is a total idiot, because he hadn’t figured out yet that * I love him*!” she struck back, sealing his lips with hers for a desperate kiss that had the salty taste of her tears.

< I love you, too, my baby, you don’t know how much I do!> he thought, deepening their kiss.

she thought as he could feel her smile against his lips, as their kiss got hotter and hotter.

< Well, you know me, kitten, don’t you? I’m an original bloke!> he answered, smiling and parting from her, pleased when she heard her complain for that.

“Honey, I love you, you love me.. there’s only a way for us to be.. “ he trailed, but she closed his mouth with a finger.

“No, Spike, it’s not true. Maybe we can be together anyway.. if you stopped killing and resumed acting as you did when your chip still worked, maybe the others… “ she tried to persuade him… but she was the first one who didn’t believe in what she was saying.

TBC


we hope you'll still like it
eighteen by Lu82
Author's Notes:
Hi again!
Thank you all by Pandy and me, we are so glad you still like it! ;)
See? I kept my promise, and this is the post, enjoy:
XVIII (II)
(Lyrics from ‘Anywhere’ by Evanescence, once again, not only a beautiful song as background, but a huge source of inspiration, too, just check it out!)

Spike shook his head negatively, smiling at Buffy.
“C’mon, luv, don’t you want to be with me? So, why do you want to lock me into a cage again.. when you know that both of us could be free forever?”

DEAR MY LOVE, HAVEN’T YOU WANTED TO BE WITH ME?
AND DEAR MY LOVE, HAVEN’T YOU LONGED TO BE FREE?)

“Do you think I’m not free? But I am.. I have a beautiful life, after all..” she protested, but weakly and very unsurely.
“Oh, yeah, sure. You save the bloody world and you get nothing for doing that, because they all expect it from you, since this is your bloody duty! And no matter if you manage to save the world, there’s always a new Apocalypse coming soon.. and there’s not a single day when you don’t have to fight… So, please, tell me if this can be called a beautiful life!” he struck back as he got dressed again, and Buffy was scared as she figured out how Spike was right.

“Buffy, luv, can’t you see? I can’t go on this way anymore, pretending that I don’t care about you at day.. when every night you are just mine..”

I CAN ‘T KEEP PRETENDING THAT I DON’T EVEN KNOW YOU
AND AT SWEET NIGHT YOU ARE MY OWN

“I can’t go on anymore this way, too!” she murmured, before he pulled her to himself for the umpteenth hot kiss.
“Pet, you know that you can’t have two different lives.. you gotta make your choice!”
This time, Buffy was the one pulling him to herself for another passionate kiss.
“I think I’ve just made my choice!” she whispered, and that light that turned him on every time he saw it came back sparkling into her eyes, as her tears had been already replaced by a smile that was full of promises.
He jumped on the windowsill, stretching his hand to her.
“Follow me, then, we’re going away from here to a safe place where no bloody one will disturb us.. and if they do it anyway.. it will be too late!” he suggested to her, with an evil smile on the last part.
It was the same evil smile that was on Buffy’s lips, as she didn’t hesitate and took his hand, after wearing the jeans that she had left on her chair and a blouse to cover her nightdress.

SO TAKE MY HAND
WE ‘RE LEAVING HERE TONIGHT
THERE ‘S NO NEED TO TELL ANYONE
THEY ONLY PULL US DOWN
SO BY THE MORNINGS LIGHT
WE’LL BE HALF WAY TO ANYWHERE
WHERE LOVE IS MORE THAN JUST YOUR NAME

Spike lifted Buffy into his strong arms, wrapping her inside his coat, before jumping off the window.
“I want to give my life only to you, I’ve been dreaming about that for so long, I cannot dream anymore!” she admitted, as he lead her towards his racing motorcycle.

I HAVE DREAMT OVER A PLACE FOR YOU AND I
AND NO ONE KNOWS WHO WE ARE THERE
ALL I WANT IS TO GIVE MY LIFE ONLY TO YOU
I ’VE DREAMT SO LONG, I CANNOT DREAM ANYMORE

“Let’s run away, then. I’ll take you there. My love, now.. forget your life, come with me, embrace the darkness and don’t ever look back. By then, no one can stop you anymore!” he smiled at her, jumping on his motorcycle with her.

LET’S RUN AWAY, I ’LL TAKE YOU THERE
FORGET THIS LIFE, COME WITH ME
DON’T LOOK BACK, YOU’RE SAFE NOW
UNLOCK YOUR HEART, DROP YOUR GUARD
NO ONE ‘S LEFT TO STOP YOU NOW

Spike had arrived there pushing his motorcycle without turning its engine on, not to make any noise.
But now he did want to notify his presence as much as possible, almost as if he wanted to challenge Buffy’s friends.
“Hold tight, baby!” he warned her beloved and she followed his advice ,holding him tight as he did a wheelie, making a hellish racket.

Willow and Tara had fallen asleep on the sofa, but that big noise woke them up abruptly, making them worry, because they both had a very bad sensation.
The two witches rushed inside Buffy’s bedroom, but just in time to see desperately from the window Spike take off with Buffy, driving a racing motorcycle that they didn’t even know he had.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
“Anyway, sooner or later you’ll have to tell me about the dirty and dangerous thoughts you had when you woke up!” the gorgeous bleached blonde vampire exclaimed, as their totally crazy ride at deep night went on.
“So, you heard everything since when I ran away from you, you, damn big curious guy!” she exclaimed, bursting out laughing the second after.
“Yes, my love, I heard everything, because I was closer than you thought.. and let me tell you, you’re just lovely when you quarrel with yourself!” he chuckled, increasing the speed.

TBC

Hope you'll like it! ;)
XIX (I)

“What?” Giles yelled after Willow told him about Spike and Buffy’s escape.
The Watcher kept on screaming, pacing back and forward as the veins in his forehead were very visible and large.. as they were gonna explode any moment.

After the umpteenth Buffy’s disappearance the two witches had called the whole gang to find a solution.
“She lied to us!” Xander yelling, joining to the Watchers’ curses.
“We were too superficial..” Giles blamed him and the others. “We believed that Buffy was safe from Spike, in her house, instead..”

Willow brought her hand on her mouth, just as if she had had a flashback.
“The invitation! Oh God, I’m such a stupid! Spike could get in here whenever he wanted, because he had already been previously invited in!” she said, letting herself fall on the sofa and bursting out crying. “I should have protected her better, I should have prevented him from getting in and taking her away…”

“Stop blaming yourself, Willow!” Giles comforted her, sitting next to the redhead witch and taking her hands in his. “What’s done is done, now we just gotta find her! Every minute is precious..” he went on. “Don’t worry, we’ll make things right even this time, that’s what we always do..”
he concluded with an hopeful smile, as his light blue eyes sparkled behind the lens of his glasses. “Hey..” Anya called them, getting their attention. “Stop this ‘whine and cry moment’, you sound like the stars of a soap opera! As you blame yourselves.. Tara is already trying to do something..”
The redhead witch and the Watcher raised their heads, realizing that Anya was telling them the truth. They got up and went to the table, where Tara was making a plumb rule move upon a map of Sunnydale.
The blonde witch stared at the crystal, concentrating to transfer all her power inside it, and the crystal just moved around into a circle, tracing the perimeter of the whole town, but it never changed his speed or either stopped.
“It would be kind of stupid if Spike took Buffy to his crypt, we would find them in a heartbeat!” the blonde witch figured out. “So, this is the faster way to know where they are now!”

But the minutes ran out.. and there were any results.
A drop of sweat rolled down Tara’s face, due to the fact that she was posing like that for so long that her arm hurt and she was also losing all her energy.
That caught everyone’s attention, especially Willow’s one as she looked apprehensively at her fiancé.
“Honey..” she murmured concerned.
All of the sudden Tara gave up, dropping the crystal and letting her arms fall on her lap.
“I can’t do it anymore..” she whispered as Willow hugged her to support her.
“You shouldn’t have done that alone!” she scolded her.
“But, Will, this is.. elementary magic!” she justified.

“Maybe, I..” Anya interfered, but Giles made her shut up just with an icy look.
The ex-demon made an annoyed face, crossed her eyes and wrinkled her nose.

“Let’s do it together!” Willow suggested to her girlfriend. “We’ll join our powers and we’ll find her!”
Tara nodded, taking Willow’s hand in her and smiling at her shyly.
She raised her arm again and the plumb rule resumed moving into the same circle.
Anya snorted impatiently, due to the fact that neither that second go seemed to give any positive results.
“Hey..” she started to get their attention and this time she was sure no one would make her shut up anymore. “Anya is calling the rest of the world, please, someone answer!”
Xander tried to make her stop, grabbing her by an arm, but she was stronger than him and broke free from his grip.
“Do you wanna listen to me, for God’s sake?” she insisted.
“Anya, please..” Giles sighed.
“Damn and blast!” she snapped. “Quit playing with that useless tool, haven’t you realized yet that you are just wasting your time and energy on that map?”
“Why?” the Watcher wondered, as the two witches kept their activity, tired and worn out, not only physically, but mentally, too.

“Don’t you guess? Gee..” the ex-demon rolled her eyes, pulling away from Xander who was still trying to prevent his fiancé from talking. “It’s Buffy who is putting up resistance to the crystal!”
“W.. why s.. should.. s.. she do such a thing?” her fiancé stuttered.
Anya made a face.
“Maybe because she doesn’t want to be found!”

A deep silence fell in the room, as the only noise was the crystal that had fell on the floor.

TBC

We know.. this is short and without spuffyness, but the second part will be longer and plenty of (dark) spuffyness! Do you want to find out where they went to ( just a hint, it’s NOT that club!)? Well, don’t miss next part, I promise I won’t make you wait too long..

Anyway, are you ready for the very special moment.. or as Pandy would say.. are you ready for Buffy’s big jump? ;)
nineteen (II) by Lu82
Author's Notes:
Hello again, I told you I wouldn’t make you wait for too long!

Thank you, BuffyAndSpikeforever! Eh, eh, we know the scooby part was kind of boring.. but we' guess you'll find this one a little more interesting ;)
XIX (II)

The black racing motorcycle had stopped to the richest zone of Sunnydale, situated on a plateau that showed a beautiful panorama of half town.
There were a few elegant houses around, where only wealthy people lived in.

“Why did we stopped here?” Buffy asked her fascinating ‘kidnapper’, jumping off the motorcycle and staring at the house. It had two floors with completely white walls, there were Ionic columns. It was totally different from the other house nearby, there was no fences, just a small private road covered by white small stones.

“Fancy it, pet?” Spike asked her.
“Y.. yes..” she answered, a little bit puzzled. “Why.. are you asking me that?”

He sneered evilly, sealing her lips with his.
“You’ll find out..” he said, grabbing her hand and running with her to the entrance.
“Spike, it’s deep night, what are you..” she started protesting, but he summoned her to be silent.
The vampire smiled, starting to knock at the door and ring the bell insistently.
“ Help!” he screamed. “Please, somebody help!”
Buffy was looking at him dumbfounded and she almost yelled when he swept her into his arms.
“Pretend to be passed out!” he told her, winkling. “We’re gonna play a funny game now, pet..”

Inside the house someone was walking towards the door.
Hearing the steps becoming closer and closer, Buffy opened one eye to take a quick look around, but she closed it before the door opened.
“So, what is all this noise?” a female voice exclaimed as she slammed the door open, being stunned.

“Please, Madame..” Spike resumed acting, making a desperate face. “Help me, my girlfriend passed out al of the sudden.. and I don’t know what to do, please, let me call 911!” he concluded, very agitatedly.

The Madame who was a robust woman about fifty years old looked at the pale and emaciated girl’s face, so she realized she was really ill.
“Come in, hurry up!” she screamed. “Lay her on my sofa!” she ordered to Spike as his blue eyes sparkled with a very sinister light: he had been invited in.

He placed Buffy on the leather sofa, caressing her cheek with a finger, as the owner of the house took her cordless.
“Psst!” the vampire whispered and the Slayer popped her eyes open. “Pet, look at me while I’m doing it, ok?”

The woman came back holding a black cordless ready to give it to Spike, but then she saw that the girl was awake and she also seemed to be fine.
“You recovered!” she exclaimed, relieved and surprised.

Spike got up, turning to the old woman.
“Actually, Madame..” he started talking, terrifying her as soon as he showed her his true face. “Don’t you know you should never open the door to a stranger?”
She tried to scream, but from her throat came just a rattling, and then Spike attacked her, biting down her neck and snapping it in the heat of the moment.

Buffy had obeyed to him: she had looked at him as he killed that poor gentle innocent woman, but she wasn’t cold and disappointed, quite the contrary, she was turned on by that and she desired just to be invited at that party.

< Should I be sad for that old woman? Maybe I should have saved her..> she wondered.

< Why? After all, I enjoyed a lot.. seeing her death!> she thought, sneering, it was a clear sign that even the last glimpse of conscience that had left in her was gone forever.

The corpse fell on the floor, with her eyes and mouth opened due to the horror she had seen at the end.
Buffy kneeled on the sofa, welcoming Spike back into her arms. The vampire’s mouth was still stained with blood, but his Slayer took care of it, licking it away from his soft lips and kissing that demon whom she loved so much, tasting human blood for her first time.

“Let’s go upstairs..” Spike whispered, coming back to his gorgeous human features.
“Yes..” she answered hoarsely, allowing him to lift her up as he went upstairs. “Wait. What if someone arrives?” she worried.
“Calm down, sunshine! I kept my eyes on this house a bunch of days ago..” he explained.
“This poor woman was a widow who had a death wish, too, so, I kind of did a favour to her! There’s a waitress who comes here twice a week.. but I’ll take care of her next morning, after closing all the windows and pulling the curtains ..”

The bedroom was as big as Buffy’s down floor. There was a comfortable king size bed and on the night table there was a portrait of the woman with her ex-husband whom she probably had just joined to.

Spike placed Buffy on the bed and ran to close all the windows to repair them from the incoming sunrise.

When he came back to his lady, she had just got rid off her blouse and jeans, wearing only that short so sexy blue ocean nightdress.
“Spike…” she called him out, leaning her head on a pillow. “Come to me?” she purred.
He accepted her invitation and without wasting time he took off his clothes and crawled on her, taking her hand and pulling her to himself to kiss her deeply.
“Oh, Spike..” she murmured, wrapping her arms around her neck. “Devour me, my beautiful evil vampire.. do it now, I’m begging you..”
He stopped to look into her eyes, just as if he was looking for the umpteenth confirmation.
Buffy smiled at him languidly.
“I love you Spike..” she told him, caressing his face.
He smirked cockily, but then he showed her the sweetest smile.
“I love you, too . Buffy..” he answered, mirroring her actions and taking off even her nightdress.

“Are you ready, pet?” he asked her.
Buffy nodded as seriously as never before.

He laid her down, straddling her.
“You’ll see..” he whispered to her ear, nibbling her lobe. “You will like crossing the dark edge..”
Buffy laughed soundly, kissing the tip of his nose.
“But my love, I already crossed that edge.. a bunch of nights ago..” she struck back in a whisper, pulling him to herself to make him bite her once again.

And he bit her, with all the sweetness and tenderness he could muster, because he wanted her to remember that moment forever.
She moaned in pleasure as he took her life away, bit by bit.
Spike pulled away, after drinking much more than the previous times, of course.
He licked his lips and then he bit into his wrist, bringing it to Buffy as she was between life and death.
He pushed it gently into her mouth, letting a few drops of his blood wake her body up as an electric shake.
“Drink, my love..” he ordered.
So Buffy stuck to his wound, drinking eagerly as they both enjoyed that precious moment of dark pleasure that increased with every swallow.

< I love you, Spike..> was her last thought as she left her human life to embrace the new dark and eternal un-life.

When Spike pulled his wrist away, he covered them both with the silken sheets, as he lost himself into those green eyes that was temporary losing their light.
“Spike..” she called him out with a ghost of voice. “I’m so sleepy..”

He caressed her face, kissing her hair.
“Sleep, luv, I’ll look after you, I’ll protect your sleep until you open your beautiful eyes again, and you find me here, close to you..”

Buffy cuddled in his embrace as she lost all her strength and her heartbeat become slower and slower.
“And then, when you awake I will love you forever and ever, and we’ll make love, and..”
Spike stopped talking.

Buffy didn’t breathe anymore and her heartbeat was gone.
The Slayer was dead.

Spike pulled her hair behind, holding his soon –to- be Childe tight.
He closed his eyes, too, as an evil laughter escaped fro his lips: when Buffy woke up.. she would find a nice gift…

TBC

We hope you’ll still like it!
twenty (I) by Lu82
Hi, as Pari has rightly asked, I’m putting some chapters together just to reach the so important 1000 words, so, sometimes I’ll just took away some reviews ( THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LEAVING THEM TO US! ) , adding them as anonymous ok?
I’m gonna do this work only with the chapters I posted AFTER 1st May , just like she had said.
I don’t wanna this fic to be ‘ stored ‘, mostly because it will have a sequel ( and I swear that every chapter will be at least 1000 words, trust me!) so I will just follow the rules :

________________________________________

Hi again, sorry for this huge late! Thank you all so very, very much, by both Pandy and me, you always make us soooo happy! ;)

Ehmm , do you really think that the annoying scoobies are going to give up now? It’s time for you to find it out


XX (I)

After realizing that it was totally useless to waste time with that crystal, the scoobies had decided to go outside and look for the two blondes, wherever they were. First they had decided to search all over the whole town but then Xander had suggested them it was wiser to look only inside the graveyards.. the problem was that in Sunnydale there were more than twelve graveyards!
They had kept searching all night long and further, crypt after crypt , grave after grave, cemetery after cemetery, but without any results.

It was late afternoon and the sun was about to set by then, as they inspected the tenth cemetery of the town.
“We’re gonna find that sodding vampire, even if I had to turn upside-down every bloody grave!” Xander swore.
“Honey..” Anya exclaimed and he turned to her abruptly, kinda bothered.
“Wassup now?” he snapped.
“Uh! Nothing, nothing!” she murmured, deciding that maybe that wasn’t the most proper time to make her boyfriend notice that, perhaps in the heat of the moment, he had just used two favourite expressions of that vampire he hated so much.

In the meantime, Tara and Willow were looking to the opposite side of the same cemetery, while Giles had preferred to stay at the shop , if.. if..
Honestly, neither he knew why he had stayed there.
“I can’t still forgive myself for my stupid mistakes! We should have been more careful, more on the alert, so all this mess wouldn’t ever happen!” Willow sighed.
“I think that it would happen anyway, maybe not so soon, maybe not so quickly, but sooner or later she would do that, honey, we couldn’t do nothing to prevent that, believe me!” the blonde reassured her.
“I guess that you’re right, after all. She was so odd, way too much, she kept questioning me about my past, my change, my feelings about that.. if I repent this or not. I should have known better that something was terribly wrong, damn me and my ingenuousness!” the redhead kept blaming herself persistently, as they drew a blank once again.
Willow reached the others who had failed as well.

Tara drew out the folded map of the town form her pocket, and the crystal from the other one.

< Who knows? Maybe .. this time I’ll be luckier..> she thought, closing her eyes to concentrate.

But something prevent the blonde witch from doing that.
“Tara, come on, we are leaving! This is our umpteenth failure!” Xander yelled at her form the other side of the graveyard.
“Give me a minute, I’ll reach you soon, but now I gotta do something first!” she yelled back at them, and then she closed her eyes again, to gather the concentration she needed.

Her sixth sense told her she had to try again, at least once, and her sixth sense had never betrayed her.
She took the tiny thread of the crystal and let it fall above the map, but this time she felt it wasn’t tracing the same circle anymore.
She open her eyes, realizing that the crystal had stopped, indicating a specific spot on the map.
“C’mon, guys, come here, hurry up!” she called the others out and they ran to her.
“I took it, I found her!” she exulted, pointing at the map.
“So, that bastard likes the elegant houses, eh?” Xander commented angrily, drawing out his mobile from a pocket. “I’ll call Giles to let him know and to tell him to meet us directly there. I know that zone very well, it’s kinda far from here, but with my car we’ll be there in a couple of hours!” he informed them, before dialling the Magic Box number.

“I’m so happy! Finally, Buffy must have figured out the big mistake she made and she didn’t put up resistance to us anymore!” Willow exulted and the other two girls smiled at her.

No one had even remotely thought that maybe Buffy wasn’t putting up resistance to them anymore .. because right then she was.. dead.

*********************************************** ( In the meantime)

Spike knew it would take just a few minutes again for her to wake up, so he looked at her restlessly, admiring how the death did nothing but making her even more beautiful than when she was alive.
Darla, Angelus and Drusilla had buried him inside a coffin, so he had had to dig his way out until his hands hurt, but she wouldn’t go through anything like that.
Buffy laid on the bed, wearing just the blue ocean nightdress that Spike had gently put on her again.

He sat on the bed, close to her, making her lean her head onto his lap, as he eagerly waited for her pending awakening.

Because just after that the real fun would finally begin.. forever!

TBC

Eh, eh just like Spike.. you gotta wait … for the next post to see that! ;)
As always, we hope you’ll still like it!
I’ll try to update as soon as I can, ok?

I hope to update even ‘ Simply Absurd ‘ as soon as I can..
, it's not my fault anyway...
twenty(II) by Lu82
Author's Notes:
Thank you from both of us!!
Well, you all know that ‘this’ Spike is evil.. so, are you ready to find out about ‘this’ Buffy? ;)
XX (II)

They weren’t alone in that room and Spike realized that the waitress whom he had knocked down in the morning had regained consciousness again and was looking at him puzzled, but mostly scared.
She was tied on a chair by some robust ropes and she was gagged, too.
“I lost the bet with myself about who would awake first, because I was sure it would be my pet!” he exclaimed, smiling at her.
“Wassup? Why that face? Aren’t you comfortable? Look, it’s a very valuable chair, after all. Oh, wait, I got it. Maybe it’s due to the blow on your head, isn’t it? I admit it, I’ve been kind of rude, I’m sorry for not being a gentleman, but you should know it better than me, sweetheart, you girls like the gifts so much, so I couldn’t welcome my beloved lady with empty hands, do you agree?” he went on, as he caressed the face of the blonde girl who still slept onto his lap.
“She is amazing, isn’t she? Just wait for her to awake!” he chuckled. “Speaking of ‘empty hands’, it was such a great idea to take your sister with you this time, so I got something, too!” he added with a devilish laughter, as his mute interlocutor cried desperately, without knowing exactly what expected her and her sister, wherever she was right then, but somehow she had the certainty it would be something horrible.

All of the sudden, Spike felt Buffy start stirring lazily, and after a while she woke up, seeing those wonderful blue eyes filled with love that stared at her from above.
“Hi, my love!” she smiled, pulling him to herself to seal his lips with hers.
“So how does my kitten feel?” he smiled at her, pulling a lock of her hair behind her ear.
“I feel free, happy.. but very hungry, too, honey!” she admitted, and he chuckled.
“Oh, pet, let me immediately remedy to that..” he answered, as she had just noticed the tied girl who stared at them with increasing terror.
“Ooooh, love, is she for me?” she smiled, hugging him tight.
“Sure, she is for you. But it’s not what I meant..” he answered, taking his shirt off and tilting his head to expose his neck to her. “Bite me!” he exhorted her.
“But.. Spike.. I don’t want to make you too weak, plus.. I have already..” she started protesting, although she couldn’t resist any longer to such a temptation.
“No!” he cut her off, looking at her seriously. “This is not exact. My blood was the last thing you tasted when you were human, I want to be your first taste now that you are a vampiress, please, make me happy..” he murmured with a low growl and she growled back without even realizing that, as she shifted into her new game-face with a big naturalness.

Seeing her beautiful features change, the other girl tried to scream, but due to the fact that she was gagged all she gave out was just a suffocated yelp.
But for the two blondes was enough.
They turned to her, amused by her fear.
“Wassup, sweetheart? Don’t you like what you’re seeing?” Spike asked her, but she was too paralyzed by the shock to nod in answer. “Well, give in, my dear, because..” he went on, letting his demon surface. “You are gonna see nothing else!” he laughed evilly, as his Childe stared at him with devoted admiration.
The poor waitress was overwhelmed by those too strong emotions and she passed out once again.
“That’s better, so she won’t disturb us anymore! Mostly, because I want you to be the only one who can look at me!” she smiled at him.
Spike looked at her almost bewitched.
“I haven’t tell you yet how beautiful you are, my pet!” he murmured, caressing her ridges.
She smiled, doing the same thing, and then she stared at his neck a little bit wavering, but he nodded.
“Luv, I just want to feel your pretty fangs in my neck more than anything right now..” he incited her, so she obeyed, sinking her elongated and sharp canines into the right side of his neck.
“Ooooh, yes… don’t stop, baby..” he moaned happily, as she drank his blood.

After some sips, she pulled away, coming back to her human features and he mirrored her actions.
“Yummy, this is an excellent first course!” the vampiress smiled, licking her lips and abandoning herself into her Sire’s protective arms as he captured her lips in a sweet brutal kiss.
“Actually, there’s your dinner, too.. she is just a little bit passed out right now!” he explained, chuckling.
“That’s better, because I have other plans in my mind..” she confessed, approaching to his leather coat that he had left on the edge of the bed, and looking inside the pockets.
Spike already knew what she was searching for, in fact he saw her coming back into his arms as she held with triumph that famous knife.
He raised his scarred eyebrow with a pleased sexy smile.
“Don’t flatter yourself, my dude, I’m not gonna use it with you this time..” she warned him, glancing at the still sleeping girl.
Her Sire pouted.
“Oh, c’mon, my love, we have all the time in the world to do that! But tonight I just wanna play with her a little bit..” she chuckled, taking him by the hand and walking towards the huge window that showed a very big garden. “Have you seen that beautiful swimming pool?” she went on, winkling at him.
He looked at his Childe first, then at the swimming pool, then at the blade of the knife and finally at the senseless girl.
“Uh-uh! What are you planning, my little wicked sunshine?” he murmured, licking her neck.
He already knew the answer, but he wanted to hear that from her lips.
“Mm.. it’s simple, honey: I want a real blood-bath!” she laughed evilly.
“I love you so bloody much, pet!” he whispered at her, nibbling her ear.
“Yes, I know, you promised you would do that forever.. I remember very well what you told me..”
“Uh?”
“You told me that when I woke up you would love me, and..” she went on, smashing him on the bed. “.. and that we would make love!” she concluded, jumping on him as lustful as never before.
He switched their roles, growling excited.
“Don’t worry, baby, your Big Bad is going to keep all his promises!”

TBC

So, do you like our very dark Buffy? ;) ;)
twenty one (II) by Lu82
Author's Notes:
Thank you, BuffyAndSpikeForever
Hello again!
Thank you from Pandy and me, as always, we are very happy you like it!!! Here’s another part as promised:
This is kinda dark, we hope you’ll enjoy anyway..

XXI (I)

“Tic, tic, tic, look at that, it’s so fascinating!” Buffy exulted, turning to Spike as her eyes sparkled with delight.
He looked at her from the porch, with his eyes plenty of adoration as his newly arisen Childe played with the gift he had brought to her.

After making love wildly and savagely in that king size bed, with the senseless girl who laid not very far from the two kinky lovers, Buffy had put on her clothes and then she had gone examine the back of the house, looking form a window.
She had placed the tip of her fingers on the glass, breathing on it.
“I haven’t seen how big this place is, just think about all the murders we could perform here.. Oh, my love, I adore this place so much!”
Spike had hugged her from behind as he was still naked.
“And I’m already falling in love with your depravation, my sweet vicious kitten..” he purred against her neck.
Buffy laughed, and then she pointed at the girl with her look.
“Love, please, help me.. because now I’m really famished!”
Spike sneered with satisfaction, and pulled his clothes on in an instant. He took the body of the still sleeping girl as his Childe helped him to drag her to the park.

The girl opened her eyes, her view was still foggy so it took her a while to focalize it and figuring out where she was.
She remembered the last hours, so why now was she into a swimming pool? And why was she tied to the diving board?
She shook herself, trying to break free, but unsuccessfully, and then she saw the whole scene: next to her, on the board there was a knife that was stained with blood.. and her right wrist was free as it fell heavily on the water.
Some drops of blood trickled down from a deep wound that crossed her veins.
How long had been she in those conditions? One half of the water was red.. with her blood!

Realization hit and that seemed to make her feel the weakness due to the big loss of blood.
She was dizzy as shivers of fear ran from her feet to her head, but it wasn’t enough, yet.
She heard a very ringing snicker and that forced her to turn to its direction.

So, didn’t she see everything, yet?
The blonde girl who had previously waken up in that room now sat on the board as she bathed her bared feet in the red water.
She was smiling at her.
“Finally, my dear, you are awake!” she exclaimed merrily.
The other girl just wanted to scream, to cry, she wished to be home, but nothing of that seemed to be possible.

“I bet you are wondering why all this stuff is happening just to you, aren’t you?” Buffy asked her.
She nodded.
“Well, let’s call it an unpleasant trick of fate! You just crossed your way, so you became the gift for my awakening.. and you had been so kind, bringing also your sister to my beloved..” she said, pointing at the porch, or rather at the romantic lawn swing, where Spike sat as he held the totally drained corpse of the other unlucky girl.
“No..” the girl in the swimming pool whimpered with a ghost of voice.
“No?” Buffy repeated in disbelief, tilting her head and coming off the water to walk towards her.
“You should consider you very lucky.. you are gonna be my first meal.. can’t you see? You helped me to be happy!” she caressed her cheek with her hand that was wet by the water and the blood.
The poor waitress looked into Buffy eyes as in hers all was left was terror, pure and simple terror.
She raised her free arm in attempt to hit that scary thing with the features of a beautiful young woman, but she was too weak so she failed miserably as her arm fell on the water once again, as heavy as iron.
“What were you planning to do, sweetie?” Buffy chuckled, taking her arm and licking the wound sensually, arousing her prey against her own will.
The vampiress raised an eyebrow curiously.
“You like it, don’t you?” she whispered with a warmer and gentler voice as she kneeled in front of her victim and looked at her sweetly.
“You are such a nice girl.. I like you..” she went on.
The girl stared at her blankly and emotionlessly, but Buffy’s tone and words seemed to make regain some of her consciousness.
“You know..” Buffy trialed, caressing the wounded arm. “I can make this moment as sweet as possible.. I can make you cross the life-limit with a tender kiss… you are so pretty, I don’t want your face to show pain once you are dead..”
“D.. dead?” she wondered. “Am I going to die?”
“Of course, you are..” Buffy whispered. “It’s inevitable my dear.. but I can bring you to death very sweetly.. do you want it?”

The girl could only her Buffy’s voice, she was going to pass out at any moment.. and then death would finally come to her.
“Think about it, I’m going to give the most intense pleasure you have ever felt.. you won’t regret it, you won’t suffer..”

The girl nodded weakly with her head once, twice, three times, and then she opened her eyes again, to see nothing but Buffy’s demon surface as she slowly approached to her neck, ready to bite.
She was never scared, not only for a moment, the blonde girl had told her the truth- you won’t suffer-.. it was true, she wasn’t suffering, she just felt sweetness and tenderness in that odd kiss she was giving to her.. just pleasure and release .. ecstasy.. and nothing more, after that.

TBC

The scoobies is on their way.. are you ready? ;)

XXI (II)

“Wait a minute.. how can they be inside such a big elegant house?” Anya wondered with wide open amazed eyes.
“Don’t you really guess how?” Giles asked her with a hint of sarcasm as he arranged his glasses.
“Uhmm.. I really don’t know..” the ex-demon sighed. “How can Spike afford such an expensive place?”
All the others looked at her astonished and speechless.
“Honey, this would be the perfect house for us, wouldn’t it?” she concluded, turning to Xander who had his hands in his hair and bent over her in resignation.
“Honey, please, this is not the proper moment..” he begged her.
Anya shook her head.
“Uh? Did I say something wrong?”
The only answer to her question was an icy awkward silence.

“Gee, guys, there’s no time to waste, Buffy is more and more in danger, minute after minute!” Willow made them notice.
Tara nodded.
“We’d better get in, then..”
They walked towards the front door.
Anya trotted close to Xander, crashing against his back when he abruptly stooped just as the others did.
They all stood there, staring at the door in deep silence.
“Well?” Anya exclaimed. “Does anyone wants to knock or ring the bell?”
Everyone had a perplexed look.
What prevented them from getting in?
“The fear..” Willow said, astonishing anyone with her answer to that silent question in everyone’s mind.
“What?” Xander frowned.
Willow looked at them in concern, but she decided not to keep that speech.

< Why are we so afraid of this door?> she wondered.
< No. We are not afraid of the door, we are afraid of what we could find beyond its threshold..> she answered to her own question.


Giles made the first move, pushing down the handle.
“It’s open!” he said.
He got in first, taking a look around to be sure no one was there, and, due to some mysterious magic, his hand already held firmly a stake that had appeared from nowhere.
Who knows who was his target…

He invited the others to follow him.
The big living room was surrounded by the shadows, only the moon and a small abat-jour on a table near the sofa made a tiny light.
But the pale light was enough to make them notice a little particular…

“Good Lord!” the Watcher exclaimed, rushing towards the corpse on the floor.
Tara was horrified by the sight of such terrified eyes, so she tightened her fiancé’s hand so hard that she hurt her.
Giles got up again, exchanging an understanding look with the redhead witch.
“All this nightmare has to end!” he snapped resolutely, keeping his exploration.
“There are some lights in the Park and on the porch!” Xander informed him, approaching there.
The Watcher followed him with all the others scoobies.

They arrived to a fantastic exotic garden, full of very rare beautiful plants and floors with a particular scent.
That atmosphere was typical of a fable, but the reality wasn’t pretty as well.
There was a large lawn swing and a certain someone sat on it..

“Spike!” they screamed in unison.
The vampire sat comfortably on it, swinging back and forward, as he caressed softly a drained corpse of a girl with long blond hair, but they couldn’t see her face from that position.
“Oh, my God!” Willow yelled. “Is she Buffy?” she said between a question and a affirmation, wishing with all her heart that it wasn’t really her best friend.

Spike just burst out laughing.
“What did you do to her, you, dirty bastard?” Xander yelled at him, as Anya held him in her grip, because she knew her fiancé wanted to hurl to that hellish undead bloodsucker, but she also knew he had no weapons, no crosses, so if she had let him go he would have been dead in a heartbeat.

But Xander would have liked to kick ass so much..

Probably, Spike found that whole scene very funny, because he stared at them with an amused sneer on his lips.
“So, do you really wanna know what I did to Buffy?” he asked them as he stopped laughing, although he seemed still very amused. “Well, why don’t you ask that directly to her?”

TBC

We know, we know, it’s short and it had a very bad cliffhanger.. but we’ll make you forgive us with the next post, ok? ;)
We hope you’ll still like it
twenty two (I) by Lu82
Author's Notes:
Yesterday I updated ' Simply absurd', now it's time for ' Bit ' eh eh! ;)
Thank you so, so much!

Here’s the truth time:

XXII (I)

“What does it mean?” Giles snapped, but Spike deliberately ignored his words.
“Buffy, luv, can you please come here?” he called her out, throwing the corpse of his victim on the ground.
Everyone was glad to see it wasn’t Buffy, but everyone couldn’t believe the way he had called her, they were sure they hadn’t heard it right.
They saw Buffy come from the swimming poll.
Was it an odd lights effect.. or did that water.. had a deep red spot?
“Wassup, my Spi..”
Seeing who were there in front of her, the blonde stopped herself.
“What the hell are you doing here and how the hell did you manage to find me?” she snapped.
“That’s not the point, Buffy, quit it! But.. don’t you realize what you are doing.. and mostly what you are allowing him to do?” Giles scolded the girl, looking at her coldly.
But Buffy only had eyes for Spike.
“Oh, hell yeah I realize it..” she answered without stopping to smiling at her Sire.
“Buffy.. now you don’t completely know what you are saying, you are so confused.. you are just crossing a phase..” Willow explained with trembling voice.
“Well, I guess that it will be a very, very * long * phase, you know.. it could even last forever!” she chuckled, exchanging the umpteenth understanding look with her beloved vampire as the others couldn’t figure out the real meaning of that sentence.. or they didn’t want to do that.

“Well, you have seen her, haven’t you? She is really fine, I take good care of her, I can make her have whatever she wants and life smiles at us.. mm well, I’d better say * other people’s life* does!” Spike chuckled, as Buffy took place close to him, on the romantic lawn suit and he wrapped his arm around her waist. “So, now you can leave and..”
“Shut the fuck up, Spike! And you, Buffy, are you nuts?” Xander snapped as furious as never.
“If to be nuts means to find love, I mean the real love, then.. yes, I lost my mind!” she answered without even looking at him, as she gave little kisses to Spike and he kissed her back, the same sweet way.
All the others looked at the whole scene speechlessly and helplessly.
“But.. darling.. you can’t really love him, he’s so evil!” Tara protested shyly.
“I’ll tell you what: I can love him, I already do and if he’s so evil.. well, it’s not a problem for me, quite the contrary!” she confessed with dreamy eyes as he hugged her, looking at the others with the cockiest attitude.

“That’s enough, Buffy, I don’t wanna hear a single word more about this nonsensical subject! Now you come back home with us, you like it or not, Missy!” Giles summoned her losing all his patience, approaching to her and snatching her from Spike’s embrace.
The bleached blond vampire allowed him to do that, just because he perfectly knew what would happen.
In fact, Buffy wriggled to break free from her former Watcher’s grip to come to the blond ‘s arms.
Giles looked at her with the biggest perplexity and puzzlement.
“Leave me! Gee, haven’t you figured it out yet?” she explained and then she burst laughing in that terrible way that had already shocked him the first time they had heard it. “This is not possible, and you know why?” she went on, slipping into her game face, leaving them astonished, stunned and totally scared. “I’m already * home*!” she sneered, as Spike hugged her from behind with pride and possessiveness.

Xander was the first to react. He snatched the stake from Giles’ hand and rushed towards Spike, blinded by rage.
“This is all your fault, you, dirty bastard!” he yelled, determined to pierce his heart, but Buffy got up with a leap and growling she hit him with a kick into his stomach, sending him in air with a strong punch on his chin.
The brunette boy landed roughly on the table close to the lawn swing.
“Tsk, tsk, tsk. Xander, this is not the way to react. How did you dare to misbehave so bad with the new owner of this house where you are his gentle guests?” she shook her head disappointedly, coming back to her beautiful human features and crossing her arms on her chest.

“Buffy! What.. what the hell did you do?” Willow snapped, looking at her shocked.
“It’s simple..” Spike answered, getting up and getting closer to his Childe. “Buffy finally made her choice, and if you people are really her friends you just should accept it and respect what she desires!” he kept talking as she held him tight, caressing his hair.

In the meantime, Anya had run to her boyfriend, helping him to get up.
“Honey, are you ok? There are no broken bones, are there?” she asked him in deep concern.
“No, sweetie, don’t worry, I just have some bruises, but it’s nothing big.. ouch!” he reassured her, impressed and touched by such an interest from her about his conditions.
“Thanks God, for a moment I feared that you couldn’t have sex with me anymore!” she admitted, helping him to walk as they came back to the others again.
He smiled at her, because at the very end.. at the very end, her big spontaneity was what he loved the most abut his girlfriend.

“Buffy, don’t worry, darling, we’ll make things right again, we’ll give you your soul back, and..” Tara suggested but she was roughly cut off.
“Hell no! You are not gonna do anything like that!” Spike growled, slipping into his demonic visage.
“I don’t want my annoying soul back!” Buffy protested.
“Buffy, right now you’re not completely yourself!” Willow struck back.
“I’ve never been so myself as I am now! I decided on my own to lose my soul for him, and, if it’s possible, maybe it’s happened even before he turned me into a vampiress. So, trying to restore it would be just wasted time! Listen to me, guys, I have changed, that’s true, but I somehow don’t wanna hurt you. Anyway, if you dare to play some magic funny trick on me.. you could find yourselves six feet underneath .. if someone manage to find your bodies, that’s it!” the newly born vampiress threatened them, with a dark voice in the last part.
All the others had just to look at that scary light in her eyes to figure out that she wasn’t joking at all.

TBC

So, isn’t our Buffy great? ;) ;)
twenty two (II) by Lu82
Author's Notes:
As I promised, yesterday ‘Simply’ and ‘Voices’, now ‘Bit’!
Hello, sorry for this huge late!

Thanks everyone from Pandy and me, we are glad you still like it!
Well, this is a very special ( and kinda touching) moment between Buffy and someone else.. ( before you wonder, it’s NOT Spike!), we hope you’ll like it…

XXII (II)

“Go on with your sodding and meaningless lives. Just go away!” Spike yelled impatiently to the others, breaking the silence and holding Buffy tight to him with feral possession.
Willow tried to say something, but then she changed her mind, because, honestly, she didn’t know what words to use in such a situation, plus.. Spike kept staring at her with his blue eyes that were so intense and cruel that she feared him. “She doesn’t belong to your world anymore, she is only mine! Get the hell out of here and go send the postcard to receive the new Slayer!” he made fun of them, and then he kissed Buffy savagely. “Because the Former-one has tendered her resignations!”

Giles clenched his fist tight as he gulped down laboriously.
He wasn’t the kind of man who lowers his gaze and gives up easily. He would have preferred to lose an arm of his than to let that unbearable cocky arrogant vampire win.
And yet.. maybe this time he had lost the battle for real.
He raised his gaze with pride, despite that big and slightly humiliating defeat, and then he turned to the two soulless vampires.
“Ok. You won.. we’ll leave you alone, I give you my word..” he said dryly.
Xander was stunned and puzzled, completely annihilated by the man’s words. After all, all the others had had the same reaction. “.. but you, you two, must leave this town and never ever come back!” the Watcher concluded, facing Spike’s look with the same coldness and determination of the bleached blond vampire.
Spike pulled his Childe even closer to him and nodded at Giles, smiling with a big satisfaction. At the very end that was what he wanted the most: to take Buffy away from them forever.

After that, the Watcher looked at his Slayer, well.. former-Slayer, and into his eyes she could read sadness and disappointment at the same time.
Giles opened his mouth again, after hesitating a little bit, asking the question he was dying to ask for a while.
“Can I at least say goodbye to you, Buffy, before you leave forever?” he wondered, turning to her, just and only to his little precious Buffy.
She looked into her beloved Sire’s eyes, trying to read his consent in them.
Spike answered with a soft smile and a kiss, before freeing her from his strong grip.
Buffy took a couple of steps forward, parting from Spike but still holding his hand tenderly, and then she looked at her former Watcher, beckoning him to follow her.
Giles took a deep breath, exchanging an icy look with the bleached blond vampire: his eyes were a real threat, ‘Just dare to touch a hair of hers and you’re bloody dead!’, that was the message they sent to the old English man, without any misunderstanding, without any chance of salvation.

Giles looked somewhere else first, and then he followed Buffy.
She made him pass through the living room once again, near the corpse of the former owner of that elegant house, but this time they both deliberately ignored it at all.
They arrived to the kitchen and once they were there Buffy stopped.
She stayed silent for a while, lowering her gaze, and for the very first time since their (former) friends had rushed into the house, she felt vulnerable.
She waited for Giles to talk first, but truth is that also Giles expected the same thing from her.

So, after a couple of minutes that seemed to last an eternity, finally Buffy decided to break that awkward silence.
“I.. I already know.. what you are gonna tell me, but, you know, it won’t help to..” she trailed.
“No, you have no idea about what I’m gonna tell you, Buffy!” he cut her off kinda roughly, but then his eyes became sad and his tone softer. “I.. I can understand you.. and what you feel!”
Buffy raised her gaze, questioning him with her big green eyes. She would expect anything but such an answer from her former Watcher!

But he wasn’t done talking yet.
“You are astonished, aren’t you? Well, you know, this is the last time we see each other.. and I want you to have a very good memory of me. Now, I don’t want to be your Watcher, but I just want to be the person who had followed you, supported and comforted you during all those years of fights and adventures. Believe me, Buffy, I.. I know what it means to be tempted by the dark world, by the shadows. After all I was the Ripper, I did some unspeakable terrible things in my life. So you, you who has always walked on the edge between Good and Evil were the more exposed person. And at the end you have made your choice, you chose the Evil side. And please, notice, I’m not proud of that, I totally disagree! But.. what is done is done, because there’s not coming back in situations like this one..”
Buffy felt the tears fill her eyes and she smiled, a very sweet smile, nothing wicked or devilish.
“Thank you, thank you so much ..” she whispered with a faint voice, as enthused as never.

She still seemed his Slayer to him, but she wasn’t anymore. She wasn’t anymore the fragile but strong Buffy, she would never prevent any other apocalypse, she would never save the innocents again, quite the contrary, she would kill them. Now she was a ruthless vampiress.
But she would always be something more for the man.
“You know, there will be another one after you, and after her another one again… but they will be just and only Slayers. You are special, Buffy, you have been like a daughter to me..” he smiled as his eyes were tearful.
Buffy smiled back at him, visibly touched by then.
“You know.. I .. I would hug you, but.. I’m still so inexpert, and..” she trailed, passing nervously a hand through her hair. “I can’t control my demon very well yet, so I don’t know if.. I can..”
Giles shook his head and pulled her into his hug without any fear.
In fact, Buffy managed to control her demon perfectly. She didn’t slip into her game face not even once, she simply enjoyed the last hug from a person who had been like a father to her, surely better than her real father.

(end II)
twenty two (III) by Lu82
Pandy and I thank you sooooo much, we are glad you like it! Anyway, sorry, but.. this is the last part of the last chapter :( :(

XXII (III)

In the meantime, at the porch, Spike kept an eye on all the rest of the gang who didn’t dare to move, standing still without even changing position.
Willow kept bringing the weight of her body from a leg to the other one, raising her gaze to look at the vampire every now and then, but she looked somewhere else whenever he started looking back at her.
There was a question that wanted to come from her mouth, a question she urgently needed to ask him.
Her throat was dry, so she tried to gulp down, but she almost chocked herself with her saliva.
Her cough drew Spike’s attention, and then, as soon as she regained her self-control, she talked.
“Why just Buffy?” she finally asked him.
Spike lighted a cigarette absentmindedly, looking at the moon, and then he smiled, blowing out the smoke.
He locked his eyes with the redhead witch’s ones, making her shiver against her will.
“No, please, don’t ask me why I chose Buffy, how and when it’s happened, all I know is that… I love her..” he made a pause to take another drag of his cigarette. “And she loves me!”
Willow lowered her head, nodding hopelessly.
Tara took her hand and held it tight.
Inside her heart, she already knew that answer, although she had doubt about it until the last minute.

“So? Have you two already had sex?” Anya exclaimed, with her curiosity and her typical high tone of voice. “Is she good in bed? * If * you two had done it in a bed! Maybe, did you have sex on your coffin? Or in you grimy crypt?” she concluded, and then she looked at Spike, waiting for his answer.
A deep kinda awkward silent fell in the porch. Xander put his hands in his hair and rolled his eyes, almost as if he was begging the heaven, and then he put a hand on his girlfriend’s shoulder and looked at her with… pity?
Anya glared at him, as if she had done nothing bad, and he just confined himself to smile at her awkwardly, shaking his head.

In the moment, Buffy and Giles came back.
Spike stopped looking at the scene of the two fiancés to lock his eyes with his Childe ’s hazel ones.
The Watcher went closer to Willow. His eyes were reddened, did he cry?
The redhead witch looked at him confused, questioning him with her eyes, and then she observed her former best friend who had come back to Spike, letting him wrap his arms around her waist.
“So, what can we do now?” Anya wondered.

Buffy smiled at that question, before sealing her Sire’s lips with hers.
“Yeah, my love, what can we do now?”
At least a thousands of dirty kinky thoughts crossed Spike’s mind and he didn’t manage to hide his amusement.
“Gee, Spike!” Buffy pretended to scold him, with a smile on her lips. “This moment is so dramatic.. and you think about.. *that*?” she concluded, giggling, letting one of her hands descend on his butt very lasciviously, due to the fact that his long leather coat prevented everyone from seeing that.
The bleached blonde vampire enjoyed that moment, staring at all her former friends with an evil smile of victory.

< I won, you bloody losers, I took her away from you all..> he thought, observing them, one by one.
< Poor little guys, she won’t be your precious Slayer anymore, never ever! Now, she is mine, just and only mine!>

Also Buffy observed them, one by one, without being touched again, without any regrets, without any tears.
“Goodbye!” she said, simply, walking with Spike towards the exit.

The Scooby gang didn’t even try to react.
Willow thought that she should have better said at least two words, but she had lacked the courage to do that.
Xander hadn’t even opened his mouth, because he already knew that he would just spit poisoned words to the two blonde vampires.. and, honestly, ha also feared that they would beat him down again!
Anya.. well, Anya had greeted them, waving her hand with a big bright smile. After all her life wouldn’t change if Buffy was an evil wicked vampiress and she left the town with an even more wicked and eviler vampire.
Finally, Tara, due to her shyness.. or rather to her wisdom, had said bye to Buffy just with her sweet yes, locking them with Buffy’s ones for a brief instant and that was her last goodbye.

Outside the night was warm.
Buffy leaned against the front door, after closing it behind her shoulder.
“So, are you satisfied, my pet?” Spike asked her, stretching his hand to her, and she grabbed it immediately.
“Satisfied?! Spike, with you I feel the most pleased creature of the whole Planet!” she answered, sticking to him once again for a very hot kiss.
She pulled away first, to look at him, she raised her eyebrow as he used to do and examined her Sire.
“Look, my love..” she said in a whisper.
“Hmm?” he purred curiously, without taking his eyes off her wet and sensual lips.
“About all the nasty things you were thinking to do before.. you know, when we were inside the house, in front of everyone..”
“Hmm?” he purred once again, hoping that she would mean what he meant.
Buffy made a malicious face, licking slowly and repetitively her lips to arouse him even more.
“After all, we don’t have to leave tonight.. the sunrise is near by then.. we could spend the time turning all your dirty thoughts into.. dirty practice!” she suggested.
Spike laughed out loud, and after a while she joined to his laughter. After that he swept her quickly into his arms, leading her to his black motorcycle.

Inside the house, all the others heard after a while an evil male laughter and the noise of a motorcycle that ran away.
Giles took off his glasses and began cleaning them, sighing.

TBC

Yeah, because this was the last chapter.. but there’s still the epilogue!
We hope you’ll still like it!
epilogue by Lu82
Hello! Thanks to everyone, we really appreciated it!
So are you ready? This story is going to end (?)..

EPILOGUE

“Uhmm, no, this one makes me look fat, no, this one doesn’t underlines properly my curves, no, no, this one has such a terrible color.. “ Buffy grumbled, drawing out scruffily all her clothes from her closet, one by one, putting in her bag only the ones that were the winners of the blonde vampiress’ careful examination.
“Aren’t you done, yet? Look, luv, the sunrise is not going to wait for your business!” Spike grumbled as he sat on her bed.
“But I need my time, love, and then.. you know, I wanna look the best I can for you!” she smiled, putting in her bag the umpteenth prohibitive miniskirt.
“Well, to look the best.. you gotta wear * nothing*!” he struck back with a deep and silky voice, and that made his Childe shiver.
“Pig!” she insulting him ignoring the effect that he had on her.

“You know what? It wasn’t enough to hear it in your mind.. now I’m watching the bloody whole ‘What can I wear? ‘ show in first row!” he snapped, laying on the bed and putting his hands in his hair exasperatedly.
“Hey! How many times did you dare to read my mind without me knowing that? I could even report you to the police for.. violating my privacy!” she joked, and he stood up with a leap, grabbing her arm and throwing her on the bed, beneath him.
“Now I’m gonna violate something .. and it’s not your privacy!” he sneered, starting to take her clothes off impatiently, growing lustfully.
“I repeat: you, pig!” she struck back, but this time se couldn’t resist to him anymore, so they ended up making love in a wild, savage but passionate way.

“Anyway, I still wonder why you decided to come back here..” he commented as he lighted his cigarette, after taking on his clothes again.
“Honey, there are clothes that I just can’t un-live without!” she explained, as they were ready to leave the room, but before doing that, she took a last look around, kind of nostalgic.
“But, my pet, you know that I’ll give you whatever your heart desire..” he murmured, pulling her to himself.
“Uhmm, let me guess.. beautiful jewels and beautiful dresses .. with beautiful women inside them?” she asked him with an evil sneer.
“You do know me, my wicked sunshine!” he chuckled, kissing her.
“You know, after all, I’m a bit sad due to the fact that I haven’t even had a chance to say bye to my mother one last time.. but maybe it’s better this way. I couldn’t stand her cry..” she changed subjects, grieving a little bit.
“Yeah, all the others will take care of that, they’ll explain everything to her as soon as she comes back.. and I’m sure that they won’t make me show up in a good way, of course. They’ll change the real story to their bloody liking! But Joyce is such a clever woman, so I’m sure that she will understand.. I’m not saying that she will be happy about it, I just said that she will understand..” he reassured her.
“Yes, I also think so. After all, mom has always liked you and she has always wanted to see me happy, and I couldn’t be happier than that, my sweet love!” she resumed smiling and Spike was pleased when he saw her happy again.
“Wait before saying that, kitten, I haven’t even remotely begun making you happy!” he sneered, winkling at her, as he put her stuff inside the baggage car of his Desoto, close to his own stuff.

“So, my beloved Queen, just order and I will obey. Where would you like to go?” he asked her, opening the car door to her as a real gentleman, making her get inside.
After that, he put himself at the wheel.
“I was thinking about going to Brazil, I’m sure that it’s such a beautiful place, what do you think, hmm?” she suggested, but then she noticed his not very convinced face.
“Do you not agree with my choices? Look, you Queen is not very happy about it!” she pretended to protest, crossing her arms on her chest and turning her shoulder to him, pissed off.
“No, my love, you know that every wish of yours is my command, so, if you really want it, I will please you.. it’s just that.. you know.. last time I saw Dru.. it was just there.. so, maybe she is still there and..”
“Forget it!” Buffy snapped, growling with increasing jealousy.
“No, pet, you have nothing to fear, you know. I want you, I crave you, just and only you, I thought I made this point very clear to you..” he murmured, languidly.
“Ok. Anyway, no, no Brazil anymore! Look, why don’t you decide the place? After all, you have been all around the whole world..” she incited her Sire.
“Yes, I’ve been all around the world.. just to realize that the best place of all was the one where my journey started!”
“Uh’”
“Dear my love, what do you think about London? I’m sure that once you see that town you won’t want to leave anymore.. without mentioning that the English blood is won..”

Spike didn’t have the time to finish his sentence, because Buffy had already pulled him to herself, bending on his neck , licking and nibbling gently it, before slipping into her game face and sinking her fangs into it to take a few sips of blood that made him moan in deep pleasure.
“Yummy! You were right, love, the English blood is really wonderful!” she smiled, coming back to her human features and licking her lips with satisfaction, before sealing them with her Sire’s ones.

“So, are we going to London?” he looked for her confirmation, as he set the car in motion.
“Yes, honey, there’s not a single place where I couldn’t love you.. I would follow you even in Hell!”
A very devilish sneer formed on Spike’s lips, as he looked at his beloved Childe with a light in his blue eyes that was as evil as devoted to her.
“My little devil, I’ve already brought you there!”

--
THE END


So this is the end! :( :(
Well, if you are happy about it.. I can already tell you that those two wicked blondie vamps will come back in a new adventure, because Pandy’s mind and mine are already working on that.. just give us those .. one.. two.. three centuries to wrote the sequel eh eh!!!

Jokes apart, we want to thank you, one by one, you’ve been wonderful with your support and interesting, so thank you once again!! :) :)

If you like vamp Buffy and if you hadn’t already read them so far you can find some of my fan fictions about that: ‘ Change of mind, Change or life’ ( and its sequel, too) if you like the evil one, ‘Try on my world’ ( 1 e 2) if you like the good one!
I’m telling you that just because, once I’m done with ‘Try on my world 2’ I’m gonna post a crazy kind of cross-over between those two mini-series.

Hope you‘ll like it, then. Anyway, THANK YOU for this one!
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=8325