Love Me For Me by Kimber
Summary: Buffy and Willow go on a cruise. They meet Spike and Wes who are TV stars doing a convention for their TV series. S/B, W/W, X/A, and G/J.....hope you enjoy
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Angst
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 47 Completed: No Word count: 185366 Read: 59598 Published: 02/11/2005 Updated: 04/12/2007

1. Chapter 1 by Kimber

2. Chapter 2 by Kimber

3. Chapter Three by Kimber

4. Chapter Four by Kimber

5. Chapter 5 by Kimber

6. Chapter 6 by Kimber

7. Chapter 7 by Kimber

8. Chapter 8 by Kimber

9. Chatper 9 by Kimber

10. Chapter 10 by Kimber

11. Chapter 11 by Kimber

12. Chapter 12 by Kimber

13. Chapter 13 by Kimber

14. Chapter 14 by Kimber

15. Chapter 15 by Kimber

16. Chapter 16 by Kimber

17. Chapter 17 by Kimber

18. Chapter 18 by Kimber

19. Chapter 19 by Kimber

20. Chapter 20 by Kimber

21. twenty-one by Kimber

22. Chapter Twenty-Two by Kimber

23. Chapter Twenty-Three by Kimber

24. Chapter Twenty-Four by Kimber

25. Chapter Twenty-Five by Kimber

26. Chapter Twenty-six by Kimber

27. Chapter 27 by Kimber

28. Chapter 28 by Kimber

29. Chapter 29 by Kimber

30. Chapter 30 by Kimber

31. Chapter 31 by Kimber

32. Chapter 32 by Kimber

33. Chapter 33 by Kimber

34. Chapter 34 by Kimber

35. Chapter 35 by Kimber

36. Chapter 36 by Kimber

37. Chapter 37 by Kimber

38. Chapter 38 by Kimber

39. Chapter 39 by Kimber

40. Chapter 40 by Kimber

41. Chatper Fourty-One by Kimber

42. Chapter Fourty-Two by Kimber

43. chapter Forty-Three by Kimber

44. Chapter Fourty-Four by Kimber

45. Chapter 45 by Kimber

46. Chapter 46 by Kimber

47. Chapter 47 by Kimber

Chapter 1 by Kimber
Author's Notes:
dISCLAIMER: Don't own them or make any money off of them either, just borrow them to entertain myself.

A/N: Just so you know, we will have sexage of more then just Spuffy.....Willow and Wes, Xander and Anya, and Giles and Jenny.....Someone one has to get lucky while the Spuffiness gets happening, LOL! But I will warn a head of time so you can cover your eyes and pretend it's not there.
Chapter One

Buffy Anne Summers sat in front of her desk at the Rayne and Finn Law Office of Sunnydale, California, looking over the work she needed to complete before starting her vacation tomorrow. She had started working at the firm as a paralegal and receptionist right after graduation from college.

The senior partner, Mr. Aaron Finn’s, wife, Martha, had been one of her mother's best friends. Buffy was sure that was what gave her the edge over the other more experienced applicants. She was positive that Martha's friendship with her mother had influenced the decision in hiring her.

Currently she was waiting for her short-term replacement to return from lunch so they could go over a few more things. This was going to be her first real vacation since her father had moved out when she was fourteen years old. She and Willow had booked an eight-day cruise to the Western Caribbean six months ago, and tomorrow, they would set sail.

They had been saving since college graduation two years ago so that they could go on this dream vacation. She and Willow had planned to do this since senior year of high school, and she had put her graduation money in a savings account to save for the exotic trip.

Her father had been nothing but a source of income since he'd divorced not only her mother, but Buffy as well. She could count on one hand the times she spent with her father between him leaving and her turning sixteen. After her sixteenth birthday, the cards came on her birthday by mail with the large amount of cash that she considered guilt money; no more face-to-face birthday wishes.

Then two years ago, they stopped. The last contact she had with her father, Hank Summers, was when he sent her a check celebrating her graduation from Sunnydale University, thus severing all ties with her.

She had finished her pre-law with high honors. However, she found she was unable to continue on to law school. Her mother's tragic death, a few weeks before her graduation, took away her means to afford it, along with the spirit she needed to continue. They had spent the night before talking about different law schools she would love to attend; how she was going to work hard at being the best prosecutor Sunnydale ever had.

Then her world fell apart when she had come home to find her mother's lifeless body on the couch. A large blood vessel in her brain had burst, causing her to die suddenly, and painlessly, or so the doctor told her. All she could remember was the blank look that had been on her mother's face, as she was sprawled on the living room couch. Her eyes were wide open, like a doll's, just staring into nothing, like no one was home.

If it had not been for Willow and her parents, Ira and Shelia, she would never have made it through the last few weeks of school with finals and graduation. Martha Finn had stepped in at that time and had Buffy interview with her husband's law firm. Buffy was sure she would never get the job, and was pleasantly surprised when Aaron Finn had offered it to her. She was sure they had plans concerning her and their son, Riley, getting together, and they still tried to play matchmaker occasionally.

To this day Buffy avoided dating, having had a bad experience in college. Between Parker Abrams, her most notorious college mistake, and her father’s history of cheating, she had been left with the impression that men were primarily interested in their own selfish needs and desires. In other words, men were not to be trusted.

Willow and a few other friends had tried to get her to go on a few blind dates, but failed to get her to agree. Riley had tried to get her to go to dinner a few times; just the two of them. He came to accept she would only go out with him as a friend.

She, to this day, could not believe she had almost gone all the way with Parker. The timing of her looking off to her left and noticing the camera is all that saved her from being deeply humiliated beyond repair.

"Parker, why is the video camera's red light on?" she asked, having noticed the camera on the shelf facing them.

"Baby, don't worry about any lights, let me make you forget all that," Parker whispered as he slipped his fingers between her legs and traced the outside of her panties.

"But doesn't that mean the camera's on?" Buffy asked as she moved up in the bed away from his hand.

"It just means that the battery is charging," explained Parker dismissively as he reached for her again.

Suddenly she wasn't feeling comfortable with the situation at hand. She quickly pushed his hands away from her, getting out of the bed and walking over toward the camera sitting up on the shelf.

When she made it to the camera, she stopped and looked back at the bed, realizing that the angle was just perfect. Her anxiety level started to rise as she looked down at herself, seeing she was only in her red lacy bra and matching thong. Then she remembered he made a big deal about undressing in and around the bed.

She heard a humming like noise coming from the video camera, telling her it had been taping them while they were on the bed about to have sex. She looked closer and noticed a wire leading from the camera to his computer.

"Oh my God!" she yelled as she picked up the camera and took out the tape. She then threw the camera against the wall above the head of the bed. "You dirty perverted bastard!" she continued to scream as tears flowed down her face. She grabbed her clothes and quickly dressed. "If I find anything from tonight anywhere on the Internet I will kill you." She moved toward Parker and slapped his face.

"Buffy, it's only a private taping of us. I wanted it to be special, something for us to remember," Parker said in his charming, caring voice that she now figured out was pretentious.

"What! You think just because I’m blond and almost let you screw me that I'm going to believe your lies now?" She rolled her eyes as she moved toward the computer and turned on the monitor screen, having noticed the computer power light was on.

She used the wireless mouse, found the folder she was looking for, and deleted the file with her name on it. Noticing that other files had other girls' names made her so angry she wanted to pick up the computer and throw it at his head. Instead, she pushed the computer over and opened it. She used a screwdriver she noticed on the desk and removed the hard drive.

"Buffy, I need that," Parker said as he stood up from the bed.

"When I have what I want deleted off of it, I’ll give it back," Buffy replied. "I will not erase anything that seems to be school related, even though I should."

"Buffy, I swear I wasn't going to do anything bad with it."

"So help me God, Parker, if I even get a hint that you told anyone more than what really happened here tonight, I will take you in front of the Dean," she promised, pointing to her purse where the video tape was. "I think my evidence, asking about the light and you saying 'oh baby let me help you forget about it', will tell the Dean all he needs to know, don't you?"

Buffy then walked out of the room, slamming the door behind her. Once she found herself outside, she ran so hard and so fast that she almost fainted when she found herself back inside her own dorm room. She was so thankful Kathy, her roommate, had left for the weekend.


He had never given her reason to suspect him of any wrongdoing on his part since that night. She was so upset that she never had gone to the Dean. She was sure, since he was their number one academic wizard, nothing would have happened and she, in the end, would have suffered. She did still have the video in a safe deposit box at the bank.


"Buffy, it’s for you." Buffy shook herself out of her private little day mare once she noticed Connie, the temporary secretary, had come back in the office from her lunch break. She thanked God that Parker listened to reason that night and kept his mouth shut. She had erased his hard drive completely before giving it back to him.


Buffy thanked her and picked up the phone, wondering who was calling her. "This is Buffy Summers, how may I help you?"

"My, so professional for a soon to be vay kay girl," Willow giggled.

"Hey, Willow. Yes, I'm so ready to be Miss Relaxed with nothing to do but soak up the sunshine," Buffy laughed. "So, are you all packed?"

"Nope, just a few ‘I can't decide if I would wear them if I took them’ items.” The redhead snorted, "Not sure if I want 'just here to rest and enjoy' clothes, or 'hi, I'm available for a week of sun and romance’ seductive outfits."

"I'm going with the ‘here to rest and enjoy myself’ outerwear," Buffy snorted. "No week of romance for me."

"Come on, Buffy, you need to relax and date," Willow said.

"Dating and Buffy are unmixy things." Buffy looked over to see if Connie was filing the depositions correctly.

"Buffy, not all the men in the world are like Parker and your father," Willow replied.

"I know, but so far no man has interested me enough to want to go out with him. It's not like there is a time limit on me settling down to have kids. You know I can't, so what's the big rush?" Buffy explained.

She decided that the ideal marriage with husband, house, two-car garage and 2.5 kids was never going to be her dream come true. Since her future of becoming a true birth mother would never happen. This kind of thinking caused her to push any thought of finding Mr. Right out of her brain

"'Cause I don't want you to be alone," Willow said, worried about her best friend and her belief that not being able to have babies would keep her from having a family some day.

"I'm not going to end up alone, I'm only twenty-four years old, it's not like I'm an old maid or something." Buffy groaned, not wanting to talk about her lack of a love life right now in front of a stranger.

"I know, but I just want you to find a nice guy who will treat you like you deserve to be treated is all," Willow told her, feeling Buffy needed that extra push to get out and meet somebody, and not stay caught up in her little world of 'work, work, and more work'.

Willow hated that all Buffy did was work at the Law Office, and do side jobs for a few other lawyers in town on occasion. The girl also worked every other weekend bartending at the Bronze, trying to save up money to go back to school one day.

"Not all men are like Oz, you hit the jackpot there, Missy," Buffy giggled.

"Well, I can say I'm lucky to have him." Willow said in an overly pleasant voice that her best friend did not notice.

The last thing she needed was letting how her and Oz's relationship was not working out over-shadow their vacation, or Buffy's already tainted view of dating the opposite sex.

"Well, I had better get off the phone and get back to work if I want to head out early. Still have some things to pack before we head into LA tonight," Buffy reminded her friend. "Your dad is still going to drive us, right?"

"Yep, he is. Oz has a gig tonight," Willow replied. "That was a good idea the travel agent had about us staying the night before in the airport hotel with the flight being so early and all."

"Yep, plus we can use the hot tub and just relax and prepare for our first plane trip," Buffy laughed as she heard her friend squeak.

"Buffy, so not nice, you know how I feel about flying," Willow complained as she shuddered to think about being so far up in to the sky and maybe having plane trouble.

Buffy, feeling bad about her comment, quickly apologized, "I'm sorry Wills. I don't like it either and thought if I made fun about it that at least we could laugh instead of cry."

"I know, well I had better go. I need to finish packing, my 'rest and enjoy' clothes, and put away that line of seductive romantic wear that I don't even own." Willow laughed as she looked at her suitcases all packed and ready to go.

"Okay, I will be ready to leave at six p.m. on the dot, I will see you then," Buffy told her best friend before she hung up the phone and watched as Connie managed the work as if she had been there a year instead of just a few days.

"Connie, I think I will be able to enjoy my vacation and not worry about coming back to a complicated mess," Buffy complimented the girl.

"Thanks, so you think I'm doing okay?" she asked shyly.

"Yep, I think you are doing a fab job. I might even come back and find myself out of a job if you keep it up," Buffy joked as she looked back at Ethan Rayne's office and wondered if he would let her leave a little early today. "Connie, do you think you really need me here, or do you think I can see if I can blow this pop stand early?"

Connie looked over and smiled at the girl who was maybe a few years younger then her. "Go for it. I think I can handle it from here, and if not Mr. Finn or Mr. Rayne would surely help me out."

"Great, Mr. Finn will be back in on Monday, he had something to do with his son today," Buffy explained as she stood up and walked over to knock on Mr. Rayne's door.

"Come in," she heard him say.

"Hi, Mr. Rayne, I was wondering if I could leave early today. Connie has really picked up on things nicely and I could use the time to finish packing," Buffy asked as she smiled at the man, even if he did make her uncomfortable most of the time.

"Sure, Miss Summers, I don't see a problem with it, I trust you when you say that Connie is competent enough to handle the job," Ethan replied as he smiled at the beauty that was standing in front of him. "Have a marvelous time."

Buffy again smiled shyly; the man just made her feel like he was undressing her with his eyes. "Thanks, again," she said as she shut the door and returned to her desk to retrieve her items.

"Okay, my home number is in the rolodex if you have any questions before you leave for the day," she explained to her temporary replacement.

"Great, thanks for being so helpful, not everyone is with the temporary help, you know," Connie smiled up at her.

"Hey, my mom always said to treat people the way you would want to be treated," Buffy replied as she turned and left the office.

Neither woman noticed the office door crack open and Ethan watch with lust in his eyes as the blonde secretary left the office, his eyes watching the sway of her hips, licking his lips and wondering to himself what she would taste like when she came into his mouth, screaming his name.

He quietly shut the door and gently adjusted the slight bulge in his pants as he returned to his desk. "Things will change when you get back, my sweet Buffy," he thought to himself right before the phone ringing disturbed the little fantasy that had started to play in his head.

He repositioned himself as he sat in the chair to help ease the discomfort he was having between his legs. He cleared his throat before answering. "Ethan Rayne, how may I help you?"

"I was wondering if you'd be home on time for dinner tonight." His wife Sandra asked over the phone.

"Yes, my dear. I will be," he answered, knowing the incentive that kept him away from his family was going to be gone for a full week.

'Guess I will have to find something to do, don't want to raise anyone's suspicions of going home on time while Buffy is away,' he thought to himself as his mind began to wander.

"Great, Marcus is bringing his girlfriend to meet us," his wife said with a sigh of relief as she explained the reason for her concern about him coming home. "I really think he is serious about this one."

"Then I will make it a point to be home on time and be on my best behavior." Ethan tried to put as much enthusiasm in his voice as he could without it sounding too false.

"I'm making your favorite, grilled salmon with baked cheese potato casserole and steamed asparagus just the way you like it," Sandra informed him, hoping he would be pleased she was thinking of him.

"That is wonderful. I will see you soon, my love," he told his wife before he hung up the phone, feeling some relief since his erection had slowly eased while talking to her.

*******

Connie looked forward to having this time to prove to the bosses she would be a better office assistant then the little Miss Blonde Twit that just left.

'I could work circles around her,' she thought to herself.

She noticed the interest that Mr. Rayne had in Buffy, and could see the hot lust in his eyes when he thought no one was watching him ogle the younger girl. The wedding ring he was wearing made her wonder if she just might be able to use it to her advantage later on down the road.

Connie reached and picked up the phone and called the salon she normally goes too. She smiled as she began to form a plan on how to seduce her boss, starting with a cut and color, to go with her green eyes.

*******

Spike finished packing, remembering to pack a couple of formal dinner suits and some casual dinner wear. The rest was summer clothes, and that really didn’t consist of more than shorts, tee shirts, swimwear, and a couple of pairs of light khaki pants for island trips with a few shirts that would dress them up a bit.

"Bloody hell," he swore when he noticed Harmony glaring at him from the bedroom door through the mirror on the dresser. He cursed himself for leaving the door unlocked, since she didn't have a key.

"Don't bloody whatever me, Blondie Bear," she said as she stood in the bedroom door with her hands on her hips. "I don't see why you have to go," she pouted.

"Everyone has to go, it's in our contract. Harm, we've already been through this," he rolled his eyes wishing he were already gone as he turned to close the suitcase. "Please stop with the 'Blondie Bear'."

"But you are my Blondie cuddly bear." she said, giving him her lost puppy dog look.
"Why can't I come?"

"You said you didn't want to, now it's too late to change your mind," he reminded her calmly, deciding not to try anymore to get her to understand he hated her little nickname for him. "Something about commitments and parties you had to attend and some other rot."

"You have pull, Spikey. You can make them take me," she purred as she seductively started to walk toward him.

"Stop right there, no time for hanky panky, gotta get movin', have to be at the hotel at six sharp, and it's already five, so gotta run as it is." Spike closed the suitcase and moved it off the bed, between him and the praying mantis.

'As irritating as a parrot on crack,' he thought as he tried to keep his anger in check at her audacity to think he would do something like that.

"I'm not going to make them do anythin', I'm not Angel and don't play the 'I'm a star' gig like he does. Not my style, Pet, and you know it." He grabbed the handle of his suitcase with wheels and walked over and grabbed his garment bag as he turned and looked at her. "Honestly, Harm, you've been around me long enough to know how I operate."

"So, you go on this cruise with all these women offering you anything your little heart desires and you think I'm going to believe you are not slipping one of them the big one?" Harmony stood with her arms across her chest and her left eyebrow arched, daring him to call her a liar.

Spike knew then things would change when he got back. The one thing he never did was cheat on his partner when they were an item. She should have known better than that, but it would seem she didn't know him at all. "Call you later," was all he said as he walked past her.

"I could at least stay with you at the hotel," she whined.

"Not unless you not only want to share a bed with me, but the room with me and Wesley," Spike snorted. "Remember, you chose not to come, so Wes and I decided to get a room at the hotel together. Deal with it, Harm, and I will see you when I get back. Now see yourself out."

"Don't I even get a kiss?" Her face softened as she moved toward him.

"Door's that a way." He stepped back and directed her toward the door with his eyes. "Good bye," he said as he quickly pecked her on the cheek.

He found he was too pissed off right now at her to think about giving her a proper kiss, let alone anything else. 'One telltale sign the honeymoon is over,' he thought as he watched her storm out of the bedroom.

"God, she pissed me off thinkin' I would sleep around on her," he muttered. He figured he'd give her some time to cool off, and himself as well, before calling her tonight from the hotel.

Spike picked up his things and carried them over to his car. A limo was picking him, Wesley, Xander, and Anya up at Wesley's apartment and taking them to the airport hotel at 5:30. They had rooms reserved since they had such early flights in the morning.

*******

Meanwhile, in her car, Harmony reached down and pressed one on her cell phone. She hoped he would be home and would be up for a little visit and play time.

"Hey, gorgeous," the deep male voice purred over the speaker portion of the phone, having recognized her number on his caller ID.

"Do you have time for a quickie before you have to leave?" she asked him, her frustration noticeable in her voice.

"Ah, Blondie Bear not up to the job, baby?" he asked. "Then I guess you should come over and let Daddy take care of your special needs, sweetness."

"I knew I could count on you, Angel," she sighed, feeling her panties getting wet just thinking about how special her needs were right now, and how he was the right man for the job. "Be there in a jiffy, Daddy."

"I'll be waiting and ready."

Angel's seductive whisper made her moan right before she hit the disconnect button on her cell phone.

"Oh, Spike, score one more for the man! The man you wish you could be." Angel smiled, as he made sure everything was ready to go so he could fuck the girl and leave. Then sometime during the cruise, he would make sure ole' blue eyes found out about his loving little blonde whore of a girlfriend.

*******
Chapter 2 by Kimber
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: Just like the first part......Hi Joss!

A/N: Nothing bad here.....just Spike getting his first glimpse of Buffy.....
Willow leapt on the bed as soon as the bellboy left the hotel room. "God, we are so here! Soon we'll be in the warm tropics. Nothing but sun, exotic foreign accents, and water, water, water!"

Buffy looked over at the redhead who was on her knees bouncing on the bed like a three year old. "Act like a child much," she laughed.

"Buffy, I have never been out of Sunnydale, not once in my whole life. You, you lived here before coming to live there," Willow pouted.

"I'm sorry Wills I guess I would be acting the same way if I had never stepped foot out of my hometown either." Buffy smiled, as she opened her overnight case and took out her hunter green two-piece swimsuit. "Up for a swim and a dip in the hot tub?"

"Oh, how could a girl say no to such a sweet invitation?" Willow giggled as she rolled off the bed. She grabbed her overnight bag, placing it on the bed, so she could pull out her black one-piece suit. "I'm glad we took the travel agent's advice and booked a room for tonight. This way we get to enjoy this great hotel and we're just a hop, skip, and a jump away from the airport!"

"Wow! Do you realize that this time tomorrow night we will have set sail?" Buffy asked the excitement evident in her voice. "Vacation girls that's what we are," Buffy sang as she pulled off her clothes and put on her suit. Within minutes both girls were ready to head to the pool, suits on, cover-ups over them, and towels in hand.

"Maybe you'll get to swim in the exact same water as some famous movie star!" Buffy teased as they rode down in the elevator remembering Willow's earlier enthusiasm when she spotted some celebrities in the lobby.

While they were checking in, Willow had kept pointing out different stars from a TV show she liked to watch. Since she knew nothing about the show, Buffy paid no attention to the people her friend kept talking about. The fact was Buffy had little interest in television, period. She didn't have cable. She didn't have a DVD player. She did have a VCR that had belonged to her mother, which she seldom used.

They both were amazed upon seeing the swimming pool area. The pool's water was an inviting clear blue and the pool itself contained several people playing water volleyball. There were four hot tubs surrounding the area and a large sauna off to one side.

"Oh, my God! That's Angel O'Connor! He plays Liam Angelus on 'Vampires, Watcher, and Wizard'," Willow whispered dramatically, when she saw the hunk of a man standing by the door to the sauna.

Buffy just shrugged as she noticed an empty hot tub and pulled her star struck best friend along with her to claim it as theirs. "Look, an empty one, let's go, Wills."

*******

Two men sitting in one of the corner tubs watched the two young females as they entered the pool area with interest.

"Seems, Angel isn't Blondie's cup of tea," the bleached blonde male said to his best friend and co-worker, amused that the girl seemed more interested in locating a hot tub then meeting Angel.

"No, it appears not. I wonder who her favorite male character on the show could be?" the man with the dark brown haired asked.

"Me, of course," the blonde one chuckled.

"Really, Spike! Sometimes you're too full of yourself, and this is a perfect case in point," Wesley snorted, fighting off a smile. "I could be wrong, but my guess is that she doesn't watch the show. I bet she has no idea who Angel even is and it's obvious she doesn't care to know."

"So, you think a cutie like her wouldn't be interested in getting to know a famous celebrity?" Spike rolled his eyes. "Look at her! She's bloody gorgeous!"

"Not all women are ruled by stardom, young one," Wes winked. "I rather like the redhead myself."

"She is quite delicious," Spike purred, teasing his friend who was obviously interested in the chit.

"Hands off! She's already claimed, Master Vampire," Wes gave the other man a mock glare.

"Whatever you say lowly watcher man," Spike wagged his eyebrows as he again took a good look at the gorgeous blonde getting into the hot tub and taking a moment to admire the sexy little number. "So, what would you say to me having some fun?"

"How do you propose to do that?" Wes asked, having noticed a difference in his friend’s behavior today.

"Hmm, think you can get little Miss Red away from the pretty little kitten?" Spike licked his lips, wanting nothing more then to know what she tasted like.

"I thought you were happy with Harmony?" Wes noticed the blonde wince when he mentioned her name and wondered what he wasn't sharing.

"Yeah, she would make a great Hollywood wife. She doesn't want kids and she knows the business well enough to understand what it takes to make it big," Spike said in a indifferent tone, giving Wes a feeling something was bothering his friend.

"But?" asked Wes.

Spike shrugged, not wanting to discuss Harmony tonight, since he wasn’t sure where he and the crazy bint stood right now as a couple.

"But do you love her?" pushed Wes, watching for a reaction out of the corner of his eye.

"What's not to love?" Spike asked, wanting to get Wesley's honest opinion on the girl in question. "You don't like Harmony, do you?"

"You don't want to hear my thoughts on Harmony," answered Wes.

"Spill," said Spike, bracing himself.

"Harmony is a conniving, backstabbing bitch and she's using you, plain and simple," said Wes. "There I said it. I hope we can still be friends. I'd hate to lose you because of her."

Spike looked at him as if he had suddenly grown two heads. "Like I would let some girl come between our friendship, get real! I've learned to listen to you. Much as I hate to admit it, you've been right in the past. I should have listened to you then, it would have saved me a ton of heartache. I've got horrible taste in women," said Spike as he felt his old insecurities coming back to haunt him. "God, will I ever find anyone that will love me, for me?" he asked not for the first time, but for about the millionth.

"Spike, maybe you should first take a hard look at the type of women you've chosen. They've all been actresses that have used you to further their own careers," Wes offered. "Queen C, used you to get into the London stage circuit, Dru used you to get to Angel, and that little part as the insane vamp on the series."

"What is Harmony's deal then?" Spike asked, curious as to what Wesley would tell him.

"She's using you to get noticed. She gets to have her picture in all the tabloids and magazines that are keeping track of your up and coming career. It's not about love, Spike," Wes told him. "Not for her and I don't think for you, either."

"What has this got to do with love anyway?" Spike snorted, having stopped believing in love a while back.

"I would think you, of all people, would be faithful to the one you truly loved is all," he answered.

To be honest Wes hated the ground Harmony walked on and just couldn't understand what Spike saw in her. Sure, she was pretty on the surface, in that plastic sort of way that his friend seemed to have taken a liking to of late. Vapid. Superficial. She wouldn't last five minutes on his island.

"Do you think you can get me some alone time with the golden princess or not?" Spike asked.

For some reason, he just wanted to get to know the lovely lady in the fetching two-piece bathing suit better, ignoring the faithful aspect of Wes's question. He put it to Harmony's implication he would cheat, making him feel he should live up to her expectations.

"I can't make any promises, but if at some point in time I see a chance I'll see what I can do," Wes winked. He could only hope that his friend was seeing the light and was ready to move on and not settle on someone like Miss Kendall.

"Thanks mate," Spike winked back.

He lost himself for a few minutes, just watching the different emotions play across her face as she talked to her friend. He wondered how she would look as he was making love to her, kissing her in all the right, and wrong places.

"God, I would love to be between her legs right now, making her scream my name," he murmured.

"Honestly, the way you're acting, someone would think you have been without sex for years," Wesley observed looking over at his friend with a worried expression.

"I said that out loud, didn't I?" Spike asked, looking just slightly embarrassed.

"You did," answered Wes, leaning back and closing his eyes trying to relax.

As he concentrated on the sensation of the jets loosening the muscles in his shoulders he found himself hoping that maybe his friend was coming to his senses and getting ready to move on. It wasn't like him to be ogling one woman when involved with another.

"Are you and Harmony having…" Wesley paused, feeling slightly uncomfortable asking this specific question, "sexual problems?" Wesley finally asked as he lowered his voice.

"You ponce, you can never have enough sex and with Harmony that has never been an issue," he answered heatedly as he continued to devour the little blonde-haired woman who neither noticed nor cared that she was in the company of famous people or men that desired her.

"God, how did we get talked into doing this little ocean convention anyway?" Spike asked, changing the subject. He was willing to put up with Wes' talk of love, Harmony, and 'doing the right thing' to a point. But truth be told, he was more interested in the beauty that, oblivious to her magnetic pull, was laughing at something her little redheaded friend was telling her.

"PR requirement, recall that pesky little clause in our contracts? Wesley reminded him as he looked over at his friend and wondered yet again, what was going on in his head right now.

"Remind me to talk to my agent. I would like to have some choice in the matter," Spike sighed as he returned to committing the blonde beauty to memory.

"Well, Mr. Master Vampire, when you get your own show and can call the shots then so be it, but right now you are a measly little peon actor like the rest of us and so this is how it goes. We listen and jump when the true Master says jump."

"Thank you, Mr. Realist, glad to have you on board for this bloody trip of a lifetime," Spike growled. He closed his eyes and then promptly resumed his fantasy.

"God, luv, so tight, so wet," he groaned as he slid his hard cock into her tight little body.

"Spike, you make me so wet for you, baby. No one can make me scream like you," she whimpered as she raised her hips to meet his.

"Don't worry baby, Spike's gonna take special care of you, make you burn," Spike promised as he began to increase the rhythm.

"Harder, I want it harder baby, only like you can do it," she begged, as her hands slowly ran down his back, lightly using her nails against his skin. He smiled as she grabbed the cheeks of his ass, squeezing firmly as she started to rock her hips harder against his. "Please baby, show me how much you want me."

He could feel her vaginal walls tighten as her breath became ragged, begging him to fuck her harder. "Gonna fuck you so hard baby, you won’t be able to walk for a week."


Spike shook himself out of his little fantasy trying to keep from going over and pulling her out of the hot tub. The only problem being, everyone would know his intent with the evidence he would be sporting in his swim trunks.

He truly believed she'd been created for sin, and was put on this earth to tempt and torture him. It was getting harder and harder to keep himself from taking her to his room and fucking her to the mattress, just like in his fantasy.

"God!" What is wrong with me?" Spike asked as he glanced down at his obvious erection.

"Missing Harm?" Wes asked, amused.

"What! No! as thinking about her," he answered, nodding towards the hot tub across the way where she sat tempting him more and more. "Do you suppose she's a witch?"

"I'm sure that's it," replied Wes as he reached for his beer finishing it off.

*******

Buffy and Willow continued to discuss their plans for the week. They listed each island they would visit and talked about what they wanted to do on each one.

"Cozumel? All I want to do there is snorkel and relax," Buffy sighed. "We can do the tours for the rest of the islands. What do you think, Wills? Is there anything special you want to do?"

"Want to see the turtle farms on Grand Cayman and go to Hell," Willow giggled.

"Hell? I work there every day, why would I want to visit it?" Buffy laughed. "I don't know about you, but I'm beginning to feel like a prune. Ready to go shower, dress and grab something to eat?"

"Yep, I feel like I have found my second wind," Willow agreed, finding her anxiety over flying tomorrow was making it hard for her to relax.

"Cool, let's go," said Buffy as she stood, stretched, and then grabbed her towel. She quickly dried off and put her cover up back on, all the while unaware of the appreciative glances directed her way. On some level, she knew she was pretty, but in truth she never gave her appearance much thought.

*******

Spike watched as she moved past him like poetry, her body calling to his. He longed to answer in words that would reveal his desire and lust. He found himself looking at her, the woman, not the shell. It struck him suddenly. What he was seeing was pure innocence. She seemed completely unaware of the power she held, and of the spell, she had cast over him and half the men in the room.

He decided to let her leave, without any attempts to seduce or to get her attention. He suddenly felt shy and unsure of himself, something that had not happened since he buried William deep inside, and invented his Spike persona.

Suddenly he realized that Wes was right. Harmony wasn't the one. "Wes, do you believe in love at first sight?" he asked shocking even himself.

Wes looked at his friend and about choked. He had never seen such a look of awe on his friend's face before. Before he answered, he thought back to his own first love, the one he had once thought was his soul mate.

"Yes, I do. I believe that when you meet the one destined to be yours you will know it. You won't be able to rest until she is yours. And once you have her, you'll do whatever you have to do to keep her yours. Happily ever after, till death do you part."

"Didn't work that way with Lilah," Spike said, immediately wishing he hadn't.

Lilah Morgan, Wes' long time girlfriend, had turned her back on him the moment he no longer was a part of the London elite. He had stood up to his father, making his own career choices, which led to his father turning his back on him. He was the oldest, and made an example of, so his younger brothers would not follow his example, and defy their father.

She had left him broken at the time, thinking she of all people would support him. But instead she had bowed her family's wish to disassociate herself from him. Her father wanted her to marry within her social standing, just as his father had wanted for him. Over the years he'd come to realize that she had never really loved him. And, if he were honest, he hadn't loved her as deeply as he thought he had.

He allowed himself a quick glance at the redheaded beauty that at the moment, was leaving the pool area. His mind could not help but question if she could look at him and accept him for the man he is, and not the one he could have been.

Spike looked over at his friend and saw the truth in his eyes. "Did you feel that way about Lilah?"

"Yes, at first, but after a time I realized what we had was an illusion. She wasn't the one. I'm still waiting patiently for that special someone to come into my life. I will not marry because it is what will best suit my career and when I do find her I will forsake all others until the day I die." Wes met his friend's eyes letting him see the conviction of his beliefs. "It worries me Spike that you would settle for the likes of Harmony, when you so obviously deserve better. You deserve someone who will love you for the man you are inside, not the character you've created to protect William from ever being hurt again."

"What do you know about me?" Spike snapped, for some reason forgetting just how well Wes did know him.

Wes looked at the one person who had believed in him, when no one else had.

"You forget my friend we have been through hell and back together. We’ve studied together, waited tables together, and we've worked together on stage doing miserable shows that no one came to see. I was there and I remember. I remember what Cecily did to you, what it was that made you stop believing in love. And I'm not talking about what you have with Harmony. I'm talking about true unadulterated love. Love in the purest form," Wesley reminded him.

Spike was silent. The look of quiet contemplation was more reminiscent of his true self, William. William Crawford had come into Wes' life at a time when he had no one and quickly became a loyal and trusted friend. He filled the void left by his family and longtime girlfriend's desertion. It was the same William who had helped him learn to live the life of the no longer privileged lifestyle and did it with warmth and understanding.

"I was with you when you were with Dru," Wes continued. "And when she left you for Angel. I was your friend when she tried to get you to take her back, when he did not want her any more. I will be with you until you wish me not to be, for you are like a brother to me. More of a brother then the ones that are of my blood." Wesley took a deep breath, "I have been with you through the good and bad as you have been there for me."

Spike looked at his oldest friend and genuinely smiled as he said, "You know that I feel the same for you. I have no blood family to call my own, but I do have a brother, and it's you."

"Then brother to brother, don't look upon the woman as a conquest, but something more," Wesley suggested. "If you can't look beyond one night of carnal knowledge, then leave her be, let her walk away with her innocence intact. Otherwise she'll end up jaded and unbelieving about love as you are."

"Hey, Percy you been reading them romance novels again?" Spike's teasing smile took a sudden droop when he noticed the offended look come across his friend's face.

He suddenly wished he hadn't opened his big mouth. "Wes, I'm sorry, mate. It's just that for a minute there I thought you were getting ready to throw down the gauntlet and challenge me to a duel for daring to sully the lady's reputation, scourge that I am."

Wes smiled as he realized his friend was making fun of the words and not him. "No, it's just that I'm going with my gut here. I don't think she's a girl to be played with, she's the type of girl you want to spend the rest of your life with, have a family with, and don't give me that bull about not wanting a family." Wes replied and then continued, "I see the look on your face whenever you watch Giles play with his girls. I see the want in your eyes. Tell me you wouldn't kill to have a family like he and Jenny have."

"I wouldn’t know the first thing about being a father, never had one to teach me," Spike whispered.

"It's not what you are taught before you are a parent, it's what you learn when you become one that makes you a good father." Wes smiled, realizing his friend had decided to let the woman go without trying to use his charm to have his way with her.

"Maybe there is hope at saving him from the blood sucking bitch of a girlfriend he has after all," thought Wes as he stood up and grabbed his towel to dry off. "I'm a bit peckish. Care to see if we can get something to eat before going to bed? We do have an early flight in the morning."

Spike looked up at his friend and teased, "As you wish, Percy." Then grabbed his own towel and wrapped it around his waist. "Feeling a might hungry myself."

"Good, I will meet you down in the restaurant, say, in about twenty minutes then."

"It's a date. Just don't expect me to put out. Even if you do buy me everything I want on the menu," Spike chuckled as he noticed a few of the people close to where they were standing, staring at them as if they were crazy.

"Honestly, dear, you need to work on your delivery. If I told you once I’ve told you a million times, I will not pay for sex with food," Wes rolled his eyes as he moved passed his friend's shocked expression.

"I can't believe you said that, that is just cruel!" Spike yelled. "He is only kidding you know, we aren't having sex, just having some fun. I mean with you, not us," he tried as hard as he could to convey to the others. "Oh, never mind," Spike mumbled as he left the restaurant, chuckling to himself that Wes finally got one over on him.

*******

Spike quickly made his way to his room. Just as he was closing the door, the phone began to ring. He walked over and picked up the receiver, knowing it was Harmony and realizing for the first time since he had started dating her, six months ago, that he was dreading even having to hear her voice.

"Hello," he answered.

"Blondie Bear," crooned Harmony's overly sweet voice, hitting a raw nerve. "I’m sorry, honey"

"Hey, Harm," Spike sighed

"Do you miss me?" she purred. "I could talk nice and naughty, just how you like it."

"Don't have the time right now, meeting Wes in a few minutes," Spike explained.

"I'm more important than him," she huffed, having a hard time swallowing the fact he liked being around Wesley more than her. "Really Spike! Is there something you should tell me about you and your so-called best friend?"

"No, can't say that I have anything to tell you, other than he is my best friend," answered Spike.

"Oh! I can't believe you are taking that tone with me. You're just being mean!" Harmony whined, he could see that irritating pout of hers in his mind.

Spike's voice became angry, "Maybe you should just move on to someone else. Someone that will be more amenable to keeping you on that pedestal you're so fond of!"

"Spike!" Harmony gasped. "What has gotten into you? Are you still mad at me because of our little fight today? Why waste time fighting, when we could be talking about the great make-up sex you’ll be coming home to?"

Spike sighed. "Maybe I'm seeing things clearly for the first time in a long time. I need some time to think. Things haven't been right between us for a while now."

"What lies has Wesley been telling you?" Harmony asked trying to sound like she was hurt and crying. "He has never liked me! He's always been jealous of the time you spend with me."

"You can cut it Harmony," Spike added. "One thing Wesley has never done is lie to me, never."

"I have never lied either," Harmony sniffled as she tried to get him to feel sorry for her. "I love you, baby, and I only want what’s best for you."

"Harmony, I think its best we move on and see other people." Spike finally decided it was best they split up.

"But I don't want anyone else!" she cried, trying to be sincere. Fortunately, for Spike, she was a horrible actress and for once he was seeing her, as she truly was, not merely how he wished she would be.

"Sorry, Harm, but I really think this would be for the best," he told her.

You found someone new, haven't you?" Harmony yelled.

"No," he replied, pushing down the memory of the sweet angel in the dark green bikini from the pool. "There is no one else. I don't cheat."

"Baby, let's talk about this when you get back," Harmony pleaded.

"Sorry, but there is no point in talking about it anymore, it wouldn't change anything," Spike sighed. He knew he was doing the right thing. It just wasn't how he wanted things to end between them.

"Harmony, I really think this is for the best and I hope you find what you are looking for," Spike whispered as he hung up the phone.

As he hung up, he caught his reflection in the mirror over the dresser and he looked at himself amazed. He had never been the one to end a relationship. On the contrary, he usually hung on until he ended up kicked in the teeth and punched in the proverbial gut. Not this time. This time he decided to not hang on to something just because it was convenient.

As Spike walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower, he decided that for the next week he was going to relax when he could, and focus on playing the part of Spike Crawford for the fans and his bosses. However, after that, he was going to have to start thinking about what William Crawford was going to need to survive in this business and more importantly, in life.

*******
Chapter Three by Kimber
Chapter Three





Willow sat in awe as she watched most of the cast of 'Vampires, Watcher, and Wizard', in various areas of the restaurant eating their meals.



"See Buffy, there's Giles, he is the wizard, and Angel, well he is one of the vampires with a soul on the show, remember he was the one down by the pool," Willow said as she kept pointing out different actors and actresses. "That's Darla, she plays Angel's sire in the show."



"Willow I didn't know you liked that show like that," Buffy said surprised since the girl never talked about it before today.



"Well, it is a heck of a lot better then those pesky reality shows, that’s for sure. How many islands can you watch people getting kicked off of?" She giggled, "Man, wait until you see Wesley and Spike, they are so hot, let me tell you. Wesley plays the Watcher and Spike is the other vampire with a soul. His and Angel's characters on the show don't get along very well. They have a past and it involves a woman they both loved…nope make that two women. Forgot about the Slayer.”



"Now, are you telling me their real names or their character names?" Buffy asked, having never seen her friend so excited about something like this before. “And what is a Slayer?”



"Oh, their real names, sorry. Since I would really feel bad calling them by their character's names and they hear me. The beginning credits show them in character, and have their real names attached. The Slayer is the chosen one, a young girl, with super powers to defeat evil, especially vampires." Willow suddenly blushed as she noticed Wesley walk into the restaurant. "That’s Wesley. God, he is so good looking, and I love to hear him talk."



"Does Oz know you have it bad for the handsome Watcher?" Buffy teased.



She had never seen Willow blush and look so taken by someone before. Even her shyness around Oz was never like this when they had just met, and during the beginning of their dating period.



"He wouldn't know since the show is on every Tuesday, same night he has band practice." Willow shrugged; having her good time dampened some with the mention of her not so existing boyfriend of late. "Plus, we have decided to see other people."



"Willow, you and Oz broke up and you don't love him anymore?" Buffy asked as she looked up at her friend with a shocked expression on her face.



"No, I love him, it's just I'm not in love with him. It's almost like we grew up but apart from one another instead of together," she sighed. "If that makes any sense to you like it does me."



"So he's okay with it, too?" Buffy asked.



"Yeah, he's okay, the decision was mutual," Willow explained, feeling better now that she had told Buffy. "We're still friends and all."



"I think we just enjoy our vacation and then come back and deal with the realities of home life. Happy cruise vay kay girls are we," Buffy said as she realized it was not causing her friend any pain or sadness.



Willow smiled at her friend. "I agree- fun in the sun and let our worries take a vacation too."



"Yum, look at that delicious red meat calling my name," Buffy winked as she moved her hands off the table to make room for her food.



"Eww, Buffy, non- meat eating person here," Willow playfully glared at her friend, happy her friend had changed the subject so easily.



"Sorry, Willow, but you are easy to pick on sometimes, in a loving way of course," Buffy winked as she licked her lips right before taking a bite of her juicy cheeseburger. “Hmm.”



"But of course, just remember that paybacks are a bitch, and will be delivered in the loving manner in which they were received," Willow replied as she picked up her veggie burger without the cheese and took a bite. “Hmm, and good for you too,” she mumbled.



Xander and Anya sat amused as they listened while the two young women talked. Xander's character on the show is one of the regular bad men called The Prince. Not many recognized him out of make-up, since this was his first major job. Anya was the head makeup artist for the show, and Xander's wife.



Anya rolled her eyes and smiled at her husband as she listened to the two women talk. ‘So the redhead likes ole Wesley. I bet she would give him many orgasms and bring some spice to his life,’ she thought to herself.



Xander could see the wheels of creativity rolling around in his wife's mind and tried to hide his anxiety. He felt trapped in another dimension. He watched as she turned toward the two women in the booth next to them to ask her question.



"I'm sorry, but did I hear you say you are going on a cruise?"



Buffy about choked, taken off guard that they had spoken loud enough to be overheard, let alone someone would ask them any questions. All she could do was nod her head yes, as she tried to get her food to go down with a sip of her pop.



Willow was quick with the verbal, "Yeah, been planning this thing since college, right Buffy?"



"Yep, saved and saved and now we're booked to sail the Caribbean for a week," Buffy said as she smiled at the other woman.



Anya liked them from the start as she asked, “Are you going on the media cruise for the fans of ’Vampires, Watcher, and Wizard’"?



Both Buffy and Willow looked at each other, and then back toward Anya, shaking their heads no. This news disappointed Mrs. Harris, since she wanted to arrange for the redhead to meet Wesley



"Didn't know there was such a thing for TV shows." Willow replied, "Not sure if I would be comfortable meeting them in person."



Buffy nodded her head as she agreed. "Not so sure I'd be comfy with that either, especially on a ship. Wouldn’t the stars feel sort of trapped on a ship with fans bothering them all the time?"



"Oh, I think it's great, and gives the actors a chance to give something back to the fans that watch their show and keeps them working," Anya said as she winked at her husband as her foot started to rub his inner thigh under the table.



"How rude, I'm sorry. Hi, I'm Anya Jenkins-Harris and this is my husband Alexander Harris." She turned toward them as she introduced herself and her husband.



Anya knew neither woman would know her husband’s full first name and associate him with the show unless they where a true fan that knew everything about everything concerning the show.



Buffy returned the smile as she replied, "Buffy Summers."



Willow smiled as said, "And I’m Willow Rosenberg."



"Great to meet both of you," Xander's smile brightened as he realized they didn't recognize his full name.



"I take it that you are going?" Willow asked, wondering what it would be like being on a ship and running into Wesley everyday for a week.



‘Bad Willow, you are just Willow, he is a big star, nothing there…stop even thinking about it,’ she chastised quietly to herself.



"Yes, we both are going," Anya looked at her husband and smiled. "Will give us a chance to see what it is like to have sex on an Ocean Liner."



"Honey, I think they really don't need to hear that," Xander said as he gave his wife a meaningful look, feeling a little embarrassed.



"You would think after being with me for six years Alexander Harris you'd be used to me by now," Anya told his as smiled her sexy smile that melted his heart every time.



Xander smiled as he took her hand and kissed the back of it, as he said, "Well, it's what keeps the relationship new and exciting I guess."



Anya gasped as she felt the need to make love to her husband, causing her to say, "Excuse us ladies, but wifely duties need to be done. Come husband and let me show you just how much I love you."



Xander blushed, but smiled as he replied, his voice husky with want, "Your wish is my command."



"Man they are so in love," Willow said as they watched the happy couple leave with their arms wrapped around each others waists.



"Yep, they are," Buffy sighed. “Wish I could find a man who'd tell me my wish is his command.”



"You're thinking what I’m thinking?" Willow pouted.



"What, wish Alexander had two brothers just like him?" Buffy giggled.



"Yeah, that's it."



Willow's pout became more pronounced; unaware that someone was wondering how they could make that very pout go away.



Wesley watched the young woman and could not help but feel attracted to the exquisite red headed creature, with the vivid green eyes that he could see from where he sat.



‘And I have not even seen them up close, I’m sure they are breathtaking,’ he thought to himself.



He wished that he knew where she lived and prayed it was somewhere in LA, but knew it not to be true. ‘Why would she then be here in the airport hotel? Unless, she is staying here because of an early flight. Could be she does live here,’ he continued to rationalize to himself.



"She is a beauty isn't she?" A voice he dreaded asked, dragging him away from his thoughts.



Wesley turned his attention to the speaker and questioned, "What did you say?"



Angel snorted. "I said, Mr. Lovestruck, isn't she a beauty?"



"To whom are you calling a beauty, might I ask?" Wesley asked cautiously. He knew whom Angel was talking about, and it was not the redhead of the pair.



"The blonde sitting with the redhead, she has a thing for me, that’s who," Angel sighed wearing a Cheshire cat-like smile on his face.



Wesley laughed as he pointed out, "She has not even looked at you once, you wanker."



"You just haven't looked at the right time, she wants me," Angel said as he threw the man a challenging glare.



"In your dreams, Angel. You should really talk to someone about this fascination with yourself, it could cause you to get a condition," Wes snorted as he rolled his eyes.



Angel looked at the Englishman and chuckled as he asked, "And what kind of condition would that be?"



"Over-inflated ego syndrome, otherwise known as full of yourself. I hear it causes your head to explode from too much hot air," Wes replied, giving his insufferable co-worker a very serious look. "She does not even have a clue as to who you are."



"Wanna make a bet, Percy?" Angel said with a wink. “She’s just playing hard to get, is all.”



"Number one thing you should consider, if you like life that is- do not call me Percy, Mr. O'Connor." Wesley's voice took on a hardened tone as he glared at the obnoxious fellow.



"What, do you think Spike can do better than me with her?" Angel laughed. "We know how the ladies like me better, now don't we."



"If you consider Dru a lady, which I don't, then I would say you are both even in the obtaining the ladies category," Wesley snorted, losing all interest in the meaningless conversation, when he noticed Anya talking with the young women silently praying.



‘Anya if you get their names I will love you forever, and make sure that husband of yours finds time during to cruise to give you as many happy times to fill a lifetime,’ he silently prayed.



Angel noticed the look on Wesley's face and knew the man had it bad for one of the young women. Thinking it was most likely the redhaired beauty, since the blond bomb had caught Spike's attention back at the pool earlier. He would wait to see if Spike showed up, and then he would go over and make his move, and take the girl before the peroxide wonder even had a chance.



*******



Buffy laughed at Willow's story about how three-year-old Billy Johnson had told Mary Foisy he could eat more piss ants then she could, and how Mary Foisy responded to such a challenge by throwing up all over Billy's new shoes.



"Oh, Wills that is so funny, you have such a great job working at the Morning Glory's Daycare," Buffy said.



"I don't know, Buffy. It’s hard work trying to undo what some parents teach their children," Willow snickered.



"Well, I have to visit the ladies room. Could you order me a piece of the Snicker's pie when Sally comes back?” Buffy asked as she stood up.



"Sure thing, then when you get back I'll go," Willow agreed as she looked over the dessert menu to see what she wanted.



"Okay, be right back," Buffy replied as she moved toward where Sally had told her the restrooms where.



She stepped outside the hotel's restaurant and turned right, not looking where she was going, and ran into what felt like a wall. Next thing she knew, she was on her behind and looking up at the face of a rather handsome man, who quickly squatted down beside her with a worried expression on his face.



"Sorry about that, luv. Are you alright?" he asked, his voice concerned and anxious and undoubtedly British.



She found herself looking in to the most intense looking blue eyes she had ever seen. ‘I could get lost in those eyes,’ she thought as she tried to get up off the floor.



"I'm fine, just silly me thinking I own the walkway. Should know better by now, you would think. There are bigger people than me out there," she laughed as she took his hand as he assisted her to stand back up.



"Could say the same here, Pet. Was in a hurry trying to join some friends and not watchin' were I was going," Spike said, as he could not believe his luck, standing here in front of the angel from the pool.



‘She's more beautiful up close,’ he thought to himself as he took in her green eyes and button nose.



He had been deep in thought over if he should tell Wesley about his adventure with Harmony, or leave it until they got back home from the cruise.



"The name's William. That is, if you're interested in knowing the name of the guilty party that mowed you down," Spike introduced himself.



He reluctantly let go of her hand and put his hands his front pants pockets. Asking himself why he gave her his real name. It had been years since he'd introduced himself as William and not Spike.



She smiled up and noticed how he rocked slightly back and forth on the balls of his feet. ‘I bet that is a nervous habit,’ she thought to herself.



"Buffy," she replied.



Spike's smile grew as he realized her name fit for some reason.



"Do you find my name funny?" He heard her ask, hearing a touch of doubt in her voice.



"No, Pet, I think it fits you. A unique name, for a unique you, in a good way." He found himself acting and feeling like he did when he was a teenager.



"Thanks, most people say, ‘what a strange name’ and give me this look as if I'm going to break out in song or something," she giggled.



He looked at her and felt a sudden urge to carry her away and protect her from the world's way of taking innocence like hers and killing it quick without regret.



"Are you from around here?" he asked.



"Nope, from Sunnydale actually, I'm on my way to fun in the sun on a much-needed vacation," she said, and then asked, "How about you? Judging from your accent I would gather you're not from around these parts?" Betting to herself that he was actually from London.



"From London actually, been in the States on and off for a couple years now. Live here in LA, for the most part, it's where my work is at the moment," he offered.



Spike found it refreshing to meet, talk, and want to find out more about a girl who appeared not to recognize who he was. He was not wanting too actually lie, but also not wanting her to know he was well-off and famous to boot. He was happy, now, that he had introduced himself as William.



"There you are Miss. Your friend was getting worried about you, told her I’d come out and check and make sure you were okay," Sally's words broke the moment.



"Oh, God, I forgot. I was going to the bathroom when I ran into you," Buffy laughed, "Do you have a last name William?” she asked, not noticing the strange look that Sally gave her after hearing the question.



Spike noticed the woman’s look as well, and prayed she kept her mouth shut. He wanted to bask for a while longer in the knowledge that this little cutie appeared interested in him- William, and not Spike.



"Crawford, how about you, luv? What's your last name?" he answered.



"Summers," Buffy said, feeling like a flock of butterflies were doing flip-flop, nose diving actions in her stomach.



"Buffy Summers, from Sunnydale, California," Spike sing- songed as he leaned closer and whispered, "I hope we meet again, Kitten. Now, you had better get yourself back to your friend before she sends out a real searching party, yeah?"



Buffy smiled as she whispered, "Yeah."



"Well, till me meet again, luv," Spike winked at her before he turned and walked away, feeling like he had found a little piece of Heaven.



Buffy quickly looked at Sally when she heard the older woman clear her throat. Her bladder started giving her hints it was not going to hold back for very much longer.



"Oh, God, I'm so sorry, could you tell my friend I was sidetracked and will be there in just a few minutes?" Buffy asked as she turned and practically ran into the bathroom.



Sally watched as the young woman ran into the bathroom. She shook her head, still not believing that Miss Summers did not know she had been flirting with Spike Crawford, one of the hottest up and coming stars of Hollywood.



The waitress smiled and laughed as she returned to her job, thinking to herself that they would make a cute couple. Her instincts told her that the attraction was genuine between both parties, nothing to do with anything but pure chemistry of the best kind.



Angel walked back to his table after witnessing Spike and the sweet little blonde's run in and their little interaction. His mind was plotting how he was going to beat Spike to the punch and claim the little number for himself.



‘There is no woman out there that would take him over me. Wait until he hears how I fucked Harmony just a few hours ago, and that it was not the first time,’ he told himself as he continued to plot the demise of one Spike Crawford.



Wesley walked past Angel on his way out, carrying a bag of food for Spike, since they’d gotten adjoining rooms. He was worried when his friend had not shown up as planned, and had decided to get him a burger, fries, and cola and take it up to his room.



He figured either the man had gotten tied up on the phone with little miss two-faced or with his agent about a couple of movie deals that various directors were interested in him for. He noticed the blond male dressed in black with a satisfied smile on his face enter the room within a few feet in front of him.



"There you are, honey. I was getting worried you were going to stand me up," Wes smiled as he held up the bag of food. "So, I thought I would seek you out and make you eat something. I'm sure you haven't had anything since breakfast, if you even had that."



Spike rolled his eyes when he noticed the same couple from the pool standing outside by the menu, within hearing distance. "Honestly, luv, you are too kind,” Spike purred as he moved closer so he could get the food. “Precious, you know where my appetite lies at this time of night, and it's nothing that I can buy, or at least not here." Spike wagged his eyes brows knowingly and curled his tongue behind his teeth, as he looked Wesley up and down.



"You are a whore, I can't believe I have put up with you for this long," Wesley appeared to be close to tears. "You say you love me, but no matter what I do, you can never be faithful. I'm afraid I'm going to have to leave you and find a new love, you slut."



Spike laughed as he took the bag of food and blew a kiss at his best friend. "Who says you can't act, Percy? That was some damn good acting. Made me believe you're really gay."



"Why thank you, my most valued critic. Those are words that I will cherish always," Wesley sniffled as he pretended to wipe away tears off his face. "I have you to inspire me to such manly heights. If not for your accepting the fact that you love men, I would have no real role model to learn from."



"I'm not gay, Percy, but I think with a poncey name like Percy, one cannot keep from connecting to their feminine side," Spike glared, before giving the other man a saucy wink. "Thanks for the food mate, just don't blow anyone I know."



Wesley about choked when he watched his best friend get the last word in, before turning and making a quick exit out of the restaurant, leaving him holding the responsibility this time of explaining it was only a game they played on each other, once in a while.



He looked around and noticed that Mr. Noel Mills the shows producer and Mr. Robert Silver the shows creator looking on. Mr. Mills looked worried, where Rob was trying to hold back his laugher, having experienced the two friends playing the ‘make the other one look more gay’ game.



"Don't worry Noel; it's just a game they've played since I've known them," Rob reassured his friend.



"Are you sure it's just a game?" he asked.



"Yes. Rupert tells me it's a private joke between them, something from their university days," Rob said, again trying to put his friend's mind at ease.



Wesley turned to leave, noticing the redhead’s friend coming back into the room looking around as if looking for someone. He noticed the look of disappointment on her face, when it appeared that whoever she was looking for was not present.



‘Well, at least I know it's not Angel she was looking for,’ he told himself.



Wesley turned one last time and caught a glimpse of the woman who caught his eyes. For the first time in his life, she made him ask the question if she was the One.



‘Anya, you had better have a name to go with that delectable face,’ he thought as he turned and walked out in search of either his very naughty best friend, or his favorite little make-up artist.



Buffy hurried back over to her table, having decided not to tell Willow about her meeting with William.



‘God don't want to sound like a silly little high school girl who just ran into her crush subject,’ she tried to rationalize to herself.



"Sorry, Willow. Lost track of time, you have got to see this bathroom. I could fit half my apartment in there. It even has a sitting room with books and magazines galore," Buffy described the incredible bathroom.



Willow laughed, "Wow! Sorry to bring you down off your bathroom high, but it looks like they are out of Snicker's pie, and they didn't have what I wanted either."



"That's fine. Means more calories saved for the midnight buffet," Buffy replied with a wink. "How about we go crash, it's an early flight and we really should get some rest."



"Buffy, I don't know if I can sleep," Willow whispered. "I'm really afraid to get on the plane, I know now is not the time to come down with a case of flight phobia, but the closer it gets the more nervous I become."



"Well, I say we check out the little drug store and see what they have in the way of some Benadryl or something that might calm you down. Heck, calm me down, too." Buffy gave her friend a sympathetic smile. "I'm feeling a case of flight phobia myself, so we will just have to promise to get each other through it."



Willow relaxed hearing that her best friend was feeling the fear about flying as well as she told herself, ‘Not alone, that's a mark in the plus category. Just not enough to balance it with the negative.’



Angel prepared for his approach when he felt a soft touch on his arm. He looked over toward the owner of the hand, and all thoughts about stealing the little blond package away from Spike went out the window.



"Well, hello gorgeous," he said to the brunette beauty with the sultry brown eyes.



"Hello handsome," she licked her bottom lip slowly. "Hmm, you look all alone and lonesome."



"Well, baby why don’t we go somewhere? We can be alone together and neither of us will be lonesome," he suggested as he looked down at the cleavage this chick was showing and imagined all the things he could do between that sweet, little valley of hers.



"Oh, better then that lover, I can show you how great faith is," she purred.



"Tell me your name, sweet thing."



"I already did," she looked at him and smiled as she took him by the hand and led him away. "I’m Faith."



Sally watched as Angel left with the bimbo in the outfit that told her that the woman wearing it was a slut. She was happy that Spike did not appear to be so woman crazy. She had seen the looks the dark haired TV star had been sending Miss Summers way, and it made her feel uncomfortable, and hoped the young woman did not fall for his false charm.



Sally sighed as she cleaned up her tables and again thought how Spike and Buffy would make a cute couple. She was a fan of the show and a bigger fan of Spike Crawford.



‘Buffy would be so much better for him than that ditz Harmony,’ she thought as she finished buffing her tables
Chapter Four by Kimber
Buffy had never seen Willow look so pale. It was 4:30 in the morning and the airline check-in people had just announced they were about to start boarding the first class section shortly for their flight to Fort Lauderdale, Florida. It would be soon that they will announce for their seats to be next.

"It's going to be okay. The Benadryl should be kicking in by now, and the rum and coke we drank before leaving the hotel should help," Buffy tried to reassure her friend, as she was trying to reassure herself as well. She couldn't believe they drank alcohol so early in the morning.

"I don't know Buffy, I'm feeling sick at my stomach, and the closer the time gets for us to get on the plane, the more scared I get. The more scared I get, the sicker I feel," Willow whispered, feeling like the walls were closing in around her. "I have to go pee," she said as she suddenly stood up and ran to the bathroom.

Buffy was stuck looking after their carry-ons and unable to follow her friend. Even if she could, she wasn't feeling too hot herself. She started to worry they would not make their flight, and thus miss the ship. The more she thought about it the more anxious she became.

Jenny Giles had been watching the two young women as they fretted about, looking very uncomfortable. She noticed the redhead was the worst of the two. Her husband's flight had already departed 30 minutes ago, since she had decided last minute to bring the girls and join him at the convention, she had to take a separate flight since his was full.

She looked over at her two bundles of terror and smiled at how calmly they sat playing their hand held computer games. They both fit the definition of Daddy's Girls- Sara being 11 years old going on 17, where Ally was 9 years old, going on 80. Both girls fought like normal sisters, and both protected each other tooth and nail from anyone else.

Jenny was a small woman with flawless complexion with large brown eyes. Sara's eyes were blue like her father. Ally had chocolate brown eyes like her mother. Where both of them had their mother's shinny dark brown hair. Ally seemed as if she was going to be petite like her mother, where Sara looked like she would have her father's height.

Mrs. Giles never flaunted who her husband was, and together they both taught their daughters the value of being normal people, and not spoiled Hollywood brats. No private schools, even though Rupert was British, they had bought a ranch in Phoenix, Arizona, where they raised cattle, horses, and started a rabbit conservation area. They tried to keep them from all the limelight of show business as much as they could, without keeping them isolated.

The look of fear is what caught her attention when she watched the young redheaded woman make a mad dash to the bathroom. The friend's worried expression is what made her decide to step in and see what she could do to help.

She motioned to her girls to listen to her, "Girls I will be right back, don't move."

"Yes, Mom," they said in unison as they looked up briefly from their games and watched their mother quickly go to the bathroom.

"I think she is going to talk to the girl who ran to the bathroom," Ally said to her sister with a crooked smile on her face.

"Yep, I think Mom's sense of ‘mommy needed alert button’ just was pushed," Sara snorted.

She looked at her sister and nodded toward worried looking blonde that kept looking from the luggage, toward the bathroom. Both girls silently agreed as they went back to playing their games, but keeping an eye out for their mother to return.

Willow was in the last stall as her stomach rebelled. It felt as if she was vomiting up everything she had taken in over the last 2 weeks. She could not stop throwing up, and she worried it would cause her and Buffy to miss the plane.

‘Oh, stupid Willow, that's me. It's only a plane and the statistics say my chances are higher of dying from a car crash then a plane crash, but I'm sure that’s not what the people who died in a plane crash thought as they crashed,’ she thought as she felt another wave of nausea come over her.

Jenny walked in the restroom hearing the harsh sound that told her the level of discomfort the young woman was in. She moved toward the last stall to see what she could do to help. This brought back memories of the first time she flew, and could still see herself as if it was yesterday. She too had prayed to the porcelain Gods that day.

"Excuse me, Miss, are you okay?" Jenny asked, the odor telling her the main reason for the upset stomach. Thinking to herself, now that she was older, that alcohol didn't work in the end.

Willow's weak reply caused her to smile. "If you tell me they canceled the flight, I would be right as rain."

"Plane is on schedule, but can you tell me what right as rain really means?" Jenny's voice was soft and relaxed as she tried to help the girl relax.

Willow giggled slightly. "I really don’t know myself. Just popped out I guess. Heard it said so many times that I never really thought about it."

"Me too," Jenny said as she turned and walked over to the sink to wet a couple of paper towels.

"Here, wipe your face with one, and put the other one behind your neck," she said as she handed them to the ill young woman.

Willow smiled as she straightened up, but still on her knees. She accepted the wet towels and did as instructed, starting to feel a little better after a few minutes. She felt slightly embarrassed when she realized she could smell the rum she drank earlier.

"Let's start again. Hi, my name is Jenny and the two brats you will meet are Sara and Ally, my demon children."

Willow smiled feeling very comfortable with the older woman standing before her offering her assistance as she replied, "Willow, and thanks for helping me."

"You're welcome. I've felt your pain before. I can still remember when I flew for the first time," Jenny offered. "I did the same thing you just did, and when I got to my destination I spent the first day kicking myself for being such a baby, and then I babied myself with clotted cream and scones."

"Do you like flying now?" Willow asked.

"No, but I've gotten better at it since it's something that has to be done, because I don't have the time or the patience to drive," Jenny shared. "Found different ways to cope, like a good book, a tape or CD of my favorite music, just about anything that will take my mind off flying."

"I'm scared that I won’t get on the plane, and that would ruin mine and Buffy's plans."

"Buffy? Is that the friend waiting for you outside?"

"Yeah, a lot of firsts for me today. Never been out of my hometown before, let alone in a vehicle other then a car to get me where I need to go," Willow said as she turned and flushed the toilet.

"Then we tried to take some Benadryl and drank some rum and coke to help settle our nerves," Willow further explained as she walked over to the sink so she could wash her hands.

"Oh my, I don't think mixing the two was a good idea, no wonder you became ill," Jenny politely informed her. "Why don't you rinse out your mouth and I have some gum here to help take out the nasty taste and give you clean, fresh, smelling breath."

Willow smiled at the woman's attempt to make her relax, as she said, "You should be on TV and do their commercials."

"Nope, I will raise the kids and keep the ranch going, leave the TV want ads to others," Jenny replied as she watched Willow splash some water on her face and rinse her mouth.

"Here you go, You’ll feel like a new woman after this," Jenny said as she offered up a stick of gum.

"Thanks, this will help," Willow said, since the last thing she wanted was stinky breath and the nasty taste in her mouth.

"So where are your seats?" Jenny asked.

"Fourteen and fifteen."

"Great! Tell you what- you and your friend can sit with me since we are one row behind you," Jenny said with a warm smile as she explained her plan. "I'm working on a web design for a few friends, that’s what I do on the side and I can use all the ideas I can get."

"Cool, I love to play with designs," Willow replied excitedly.

"Great, it will be great to have another brain to pick," Jenny chuckled.

"It would seem we came out just in time," Willow said as she noticed the worried look on Buffy's face and the line of people boarding the plane.

"Yes, it did," Jenny agreed. "I’ll get my stuff and the girls and meet you over by your friend. Has she flown before?"

"No, she's been so worried about me, so she hasn’t had time to think about it," Willow replied, hoping Buffy wouldn't be mad about her accepting Jenny's offer to sit with her.

"Hmm, well looks like my job will rough, but I'm a mother of three so I think I'm up for the challenge," Jenny joked, as she added her husband to the mix.

"I thought you only had the two girls?" Willow asked, looking confused.

"Dear, husbands sometimes can be the worst child you ever thought you could have. I think it’s something in their maleness that forbids them to grow up," Jenny said, "I will meet you in line."

Jenny moved to gather her things and instruct her children on how they had better behave themselves. The only sure punishment she had to offer was she would not let them spend any time with Wesley or William this week.

"Wills are you okay?" Buffy asked as she looked closely at her friend.

"Yeah, still nervous, but my tummy is not so ready to explode anymore," Willow replied as she returned her friend's look with a weak smile. "Sorry if I worried you."

Buffy forced a smile on her face, since she herself was not feeling so great either. While Willow was in the bathroom, she had taken another Benadryl, and needed to go to the restroom right now.

"I'm going to run to the ladies room, real quick," Buffy mumbled as she made a mad dash.

The last thing she planned on doing was taking off her seatbelt, let alone getting up and walking around. She had worried about Willow so much she had kept her own terrible fear to herself.

*******

Wesley continued to read, having found a book he had been looking for in the airport's gift shop. He had been meaning to pick it up and read it forever, but had never had the time. His mind kept drifting to last night and the little slip of a woman that had caught his eye. He meant to talk to Anya, but with her foul mood this morning, he thought it was best if he waited until later.

He looked over and noticed the wistful smile on his blonde friend's face. For some reason Spike was not acting like a man who had just broken up with his girlfriend. Even though he himself had danced, the happy dance that the wicked witch was gone.

‘I wish I was going were Goldilocks was going,’ Spike silently wished as he looked out the window taking him away from her.

"Care to tell me what's on your mind old friend?" Wesley asked, hearing his friend's sigh.

"Wes, care to take a trip with me after the cruise?" Spike whispered, surprised he was even thinking of going to find her.

"It would depend on where and why," Wes said as he pretended to read now, his curiosity tweaked.

"To Sunnydale and it's about a girl," Spike smiled sweetly. "You see, I didn't tell you everything about last night."

"Are we talking about the young woman at the pool?" Wesley quietly asked as he closed the book and looked questionably at his friend, knowing for some reason it had to do with the blonde woman at the pool area last night.

"I know her name, and I know what city she lives in," Spike confessed as he remembered meeting her last night.

Wesley's eyes narrowed as he considered whether his friend was either crazy with lust after breaking up with Harmony or just crazy as he asked, "How do you know her name?"

"I ran into her, and I mean to the point that she fell on her arse," Spike chuckled, "Well, actually we both ran into each other."

"Really, and you are just telling me about this now," Wes snorted. "This is more interesting then hearing about Harmony's rant about me and you, and you finally coming to your senses and breaking it off with her."

"Percy, you will definitely make someone a great girlfriend some day," Spike chuckled. "Truth be told, I just needed time to think about her and what happened, and how she makes me feel."

"I will be more than happy to accompany you to Sunnydale," Wesley reassured his friend, he knew that Spike was opening up to him about how this girl affected him.

"Thanks Wes, and who knows maybe we can get you a redhead to boot," Spike replied, having noticed how Wesley had looked at the redhead who was in Buffy's company.

"I guess we will have to wait and see," Wesley commented as he realized Spike must have noticed his interest the young woman, and it wouldn't do any good to deny.

"Her name is Buffy Summers and from what I could tell she didn't recognize me," Spike smiled softly as he confided.

"And how did that go?" Wesley asked as he turned his complete attention toward Spike, losing all interest in his book.

"She seemed to be interested in me, and I know I'm very interested in her, and not just the sex, but finding out about her," Spike said as he glanced over at Wesley, his eyes telling him how hard it was for him to tell him this.

Wesley's overhead light was the only one on. Everyone else sitting in the first class section, appeared to be asleep. It gave a false sense of being alone and safe to tell secrets between friends.

"Then I guess it will be worth the trip to Sunnydale to find out. And if I, by chance, meet up with a pretty little redhead, then that will be a bonus," Wesley said giving Spike a wink before returning back to his book and offering some friendly advice. "Now, be a luv and please go back to sleep. I hate how cranky you get if you don't get your normal amount of beauty sleep."

"Yes, dear, just don't strain your eyes. I know how pissy you can be when you get that tension headache," Spike replied as he fluffed up his pillow and leaned against the side of the plane so he could try and get come rest.

Giles sat and listened to the two young men he counted as fellow Englishmen and friends. You were never bored around those two. They even kept his rambunctious Sara entertained, and for some reason she behaved around them as well.

He knew Jenny would be happy to know that Spike was no longer with Harmony. His darling wife had nicknamed the young woman the ‘demon bitch from hell’. She never believed the woman was worthy of her William.

Rupert looked over at the man sleeping in the seat next to him and wondered for the fifth time why he was the unlucky soul assigned to sit next to Angel. He could not believe his luck of the draw at being the one to share space with the mighty ego himself. It was not secret that the two of them did not like each other and it took all of his belief of behaving in professional manner that had kept him from committing an act of violence at times.

Angel listened to Spike's ramblings about the girl in the restaurant as he pretended to sleep. Now he had a name and a place, and he would win the girl like always. He could not wait for the right time to tell the bleached blonde pain in his ass about his tryst with Harmony. Stealing Buffy Summers right out from under his nose would be the icing on the cake. Dru being something he already held over the other man's head.

Every since he overheard the higher ups talking about giving Spike more screen time next season, he wanted nothing more then to break his show’s vampire counterpart.

'He will not surpass me, I'm the star of this show, not him, and he will regret the day he thinks he is better then me,' Angel silently promised.

He had been jealous of the younger man since he had auditioned for the show and had won the hearts and respect of almost everyone associated with it. He was so sure he had done him in with Dru, but it appeared as if he wasn’t as in love with the little tramp as he'd once thought.

*******

Buffy found it hard to keep her eyes open and decided to lose the battle as sleep over took her. The Benadryl started taking its effect once she had settled in her seat. The last thing she remembered was a set of gorgeous blue eyes flirting with her. For the first time since Parker, she was interested in wanting to know more about the male species other than just being a friend. She never woke when the plane began its takeoff.

Willow sat perfectly still, hands tightly gripping the armrests with her eyes closed. She thought for a second she was going to stop breathing; unable to expel the deep breath she took when the plane had started to speed up so it could take off.

If it had not been for Jenny's hand holding hers during takeoff, she was sure she would have jumped out of her seat, and asked to be let off, even if she would have had to jump.

Slowly she opened one eye and soon the other one followed as she again entered the world of sight. Suddenly she found it a little easier to breath some of her fear dissipating. She looked over and noticed that Buffy was sleeping and giggled. Seeing her best friend asleep made her feel even better.

"Hello there," Jenny said with an understanding smile as she teased her. "Have a nice little takeoff, my dear?"

Willow looked over at the older woman and offered up a shaky grin and answered, "Well, we didn't crash on take off, I didn't jump off the plane, and I didn't crawl in anybody's lap either, so I take that as a good sign, right?"

Jenny laughed as she replied, "Yes I take it as a good sign, and now the rest is a piece of cake as long as we don't hit too much turbulence or when it comes to landing."

"Turbulance?" Willow whispered.

"It’s just like riding a roller coaster at the amusement park. You've done that before, right?" Jenny asked her as she winked before turning around to check on her girls.

Both of them reading quietly, acting like riding a plane was as common to them as riding in the back of the car. She figured that was normal since they'd been flying since before they were born.

"I loved it, but it was a small one," Willow giggled. "Especially compared to the ones the major parks advertise on TV."

"You'll do just fine, and if you feel like it is getting too much for you, then we we’ll do something to distract you," Jenny offered as she added to help ease the girl's mind. "Soon, I’ll pull out the laptop and we can work on this design I'm having a hard time with."

"Great, I think Buffy will sleep until we land, which is good I think," Willow said as she gave her best friend and caring smile.

"I see she fell asleep rather quickly," Jenny looked over toward the young woman with some concern.

She wondered if Buffy had kept down the medications and alcohol, she had consumed earlier. The mad dash to the bathroom before the flight had given her cause for concern. She just could not leave the girl's at that time and had breathed easier when the young woman had quickly exited the restroom.

"She told me she took another Benadryl, while I was in the bathroom, to help calm her nerves," Willow informed Jenny, having seen the worried expression.

Jenny took a closer look at the young blond woman and noticed the regular smooth breathing, telling her the girl was just sleeping soundly.

"I will definitely talk to both of you about mixing your medications with them evil spirits," Jenny said, using her motherly tone.

"We are now turning off the seatbelt sign, you can now move about the cabin," the Captain said overhead, causing Willow to jump.

"Great, now we can pull out the computer and work on stage one of distraction," Jenny said as she reached down to unfasten her seatbelt and prepared to pull out her laptop from under her seat.

"Cool," Willow said with a smile relaxing her grip on the armrests and deciding that distraction was a good thing.

She again glanced over at Buffy, making sure, she was comfortable and her head wasn’t hanging out into the aisle. She would watch over her friend while she slept.
Chapter 5 by Kimber
Jenny sympathized with the young woman, as she watched Buffy drag her luggage behind her. The poor girl still felt sluggish from the extra Benadryl she had taken before their flight. Once it became known they were on the same ship, it was decided they'd share a taxi van.

While working on some websites during the flight, Willow and Jenny bonded. They'd revamped a few of Jenny's client's award winning horse sites, keeping away from a few more popular ones that she was in charge of.

She felt uncomfortable having Willow work on a few of the ones she was doing for her husband and some of his co-workers. Since neither girl questioned her about her last name, she had thought to leave it be, for now. For some reason, and she was not one to question fate, the question about her husband's occupation had never come up.

Buffy felt like she was in a fog and was having a hard time keeping focused. It seemed the check-in counter was not getting any closer no matter how much they walked.

‘Damn, won't do that again, that's for sure,’ she told herself, as she kept putting one foot in front of the other, kicking herself for taking that extra pill. ‘Damn drugs, damn flying, damn blue eyes that keep popping in my head,’ she rambled in her head.

Willow felt refreshed, having survived her first time flying and rather enjoyed it after she became accustomed to the dips and sway of the plane. It had helped that Jenny had kept her occupied with all the web designs and stories about the things her daughters had done on previous flights as well as different things she had seen people do.

She felt bad that she had not kept Buffy much company, even if her friend did sleep through the whole trip, and was difficult to awaken when it was time to land.

‘Note to self, no more drinking and taking medications at same time,’ she told herself.

Sara and Allyson walked behind their mother and her new friends, rolling their eyes at the adults around them. They played a game of pick out the fans going on the cruise, versus the people just going on the ship for a regular vacation. Allyson elbowed her sister when she noticed a woman dressed in gothic vampire costume.

"Gee, trying to be obvious," she told her sister.

Sara giggled. "Thinks she's going to get Liam or William dressed like that."

"Yeah, go figure," Allyson smirked. "Like Uncle Spike would even look twice."

"Sara and Allyson Giles, behave yourselves back there," Jenny said in her motherly tone.

Willow heard the reference of Uncle Spike and the last name Giles, and it clicked. She had been traveling with Rupert Giles' family all this time.

‘Oh, my goodness we are going to be on the same cruise with the stars of the show," Willow thought as she started to worry about how this would effect her relationship with Jenny.

Jenny knew by the look on Willow's face that she had figured out for herself that she was Mrs. Rupert Giles of "Vampires, Watcher, and Wizard."

Willow decided the best way to address it was head-on, but with some tact. The last thing she wanted Jenny to think was she had become friends with her because she was the wife of a TV star, not because she was a nice lady.

"So, I never thought to ask, but what does your husband do for a living?" Willow asked, trying to be oblivious to the knowledge of who she was not traveling with.

Jenny appreciated that she had been asked about her husband and not the usual, "Oh, your Rupert Giles’ wife." Something, many of the shows fans say to her.

"His name is Rupert Giles and he is an actor," Jenny replied, offering up a warm genuine smile in return.

"I hope you don't think that I only hung out with you, because I didn't know honest, and it's not because of him, I really appreciated what you did for me," Willow started to ramble slightly.

"Willow, relax, I know you didn't know who I was," Jenny replied as she smiled reassuringly at the young woman. "You were too busy with everything going on, and to be honest it was refreshing having someone not recognize who I was, and who my husband is, and all that jazz."

"Cool beans, I hope we can still be friends?" Willow asked as she glanced over at the older women with a hopeful look on her face.

"Oh, most definitely. I love your ideas with the designs we worked on," Jenny openly smiled as she reassured her that they were still friends. "Why didn't you get into web designing yourself? You are a natural for it."

"No need for a web designer in Sunnydale, so I became a teacher," Willow replied as she noticed they were almost to the check in counter before she continued. "I'm credentialed to teach, but no jobs at the present in the schools, so I teach in preschool for now. I never had the courage to move outside of Sunnydale."

Jenny looked at the redhead and noticed the insecure small town girl that wanted more, but was scared to take that chance and move to the big bad city.

"There is a world out there, Willow, and it's up to you to explore it and find what you are looking for," Jenny encouraged as she voiced her other thoughts aloud, "And something tells me it's not in Sunnydale."

Willow stopped walking and looked at the older woman with a shocked look on her face. "How did you know?"

Jenny tilted her head and looked closely at her new friend, and sighed. "I just do. Don't ask me why or how, I just do. Giles tells me it's the gypsy in me."

She and the girls were meeting Rupert on the ship, so she knew she was safe from the groupies fawning all over her and the girls…for now. She looked back and noticed Sara and Allyson making faces, and whispering more comments on the fans that had shown up in costume.

Buffy quietly joined them in line, still feeling off kilter, hoping that she would soon feel better and feel like socializing. Since landing, she'd been in her own little dazed world, not paying any attention to anything that was going on around her.

‘Where Wills goes, Buffy follows,’ she had kept telling herself since her friend had woken her up.

Lindsey McDonald was on the look out for Jenny Giles and her girls. His present assignment was to make sure the Giles family made it on ship without any complications. He was the assistant to Lorne Caritas, the organizer of Multimedia, who was hosting the convention.

He looked at the photo presently in his hand, to confirm that it was indeed her standing in line talking with a gorgeous blond and delicious redhead.

‘'My, oh my, looks like this could be one great time,’ he said to himself as he thought of the wonderful things he could do with the red-haired beauty.

He walked over, prepared to charm the pants off one or both of the young women that was standing with his assignment. This was indeed looking like a great week after all.

"Excuse me, Mrs. Giles," he introduced himself, his southern drawl smooth and refined. "Might I introduce myself- I'm Lindsey McDonald. I'm a representative here from Multimedia to escort you and your family on board to meet your husband."

Jenny smiled at the young man, too tired to refuse his assistance, never liking preferential treatment, as she said, "Thank you Mr. McDonald.

"Are these two young ladies traveling with you?" he asked offering his most charming smile.

Willow quickly shook her head no and replied, "No, no we are not with the convention, no, we are, I mean Buffy and me are here on our own."

"Are you both traveling on the Caribbean Princess?" he asked as he looked in to the redhead's beautiful green eyes and wondered if she would be available to play for the week.

"Yes, same ship traveling, but not together, together," Willow rambled on, feeling slightly uncomfortable with the way the dark blonde haired man was looking at her.

"Then allow me to assist you to check-in," he said as he gave her a wink, turning his attention over at the petite blond that looked like she was about to fall on her soft little ass. Thinking to himself there were much better way to make that sweet derriere hurt, but in a good way.

He reached his hand out for her luggage as he offered, "Here little darlin', let me get those for you."

Next thing Buffy knew someone was taking her luggage out of her hands, and a somewhat handsome man with a southern accent was saying something about helping her with her luggage.

"Ladies follow me and let me get you on board so you can freshen up and begin your vacation on the right foot."

Jenny rolled her eyes as she and the others followed the young man and he led them out of the line and through a door leading toward the ship. She watched him talk to a couple men in the Princess Cruise Line uniforms and noticed how he worked his magic, and even made it a simple boarding for Buffy and Willow along with her and her daughters.

She smiled when she heard Allyson whisper to her sister, "He's cute."

Then Sara's response, "Yeah, and I think he likes Willow or Buffy."

"Do you want him to kiss you?" Sara asked her younger sister.

"Ewww, no way," Allyson made a face as she shuddered. "Kissing, no way, just said he was cute is all."

"Allyson and Lindsey sitting in a tree, K. I. S. S. I. N. G."

"MOM! Tell HER to stop it," Allyson whined as she glared at her older sister.

"Mom, tell her to stop it," Sara sing-songed as she waggled her eyebrows. "Should I sing it louder, so HE can hear me?"

"Sara, please stop or I will have to tell Brian Winston you are the one who put the card in his mailbox with your kisses all over it," Allyson smirked as she skipped up past her mother.

"Why you…"

"Honestly, Sara, when are you going to learn your sister watches you like a hawk so she can gather ammunition to protect herself from you?" Jenny laughed. "And I guess we need to talk about kissing cards and Brian Winston?"

"God, I'm going to sell her to the slave market on one of those islands," Sara grumbled. "And it was a dare is all. Megan made me do it when we were playing truth or dare at camp last week."

Buffy could not help but smile as she listened to Jenny and her girls and thought, ‘God, I wish I had a sister, I could have shared all of that with growing up.’

She looked over and noticed for the first time the effort the dirty blond man was putting in to impress Willow, and thought how cute he was. To her, he just didn't seem to be Willow's type, not that she knew her friends type. It was just something about him that really screamed it loud and clear.

"Well, this is where we part company, for now," Lindsey said offering the redhead a sexy smile. "Curtis here will arrange to get you and your luggage to your room."

"Thanks," Willow replied shyly, still feeling uncomfortable with the man. "I really do appreciate the help."

"Yeah, we both do," Buffy spoke up for the first time. "Maybe we’ll see you around the ship sometime."

She wanted to get to their room, take a shower, change into a suit, find a lounge chair by the pool, and enjoy what she could of what was left of the sun.

"Jenny, maybe we can meet by the pool later," Buffy suggested.

"Yes, and you know my cabin number, so stop by or call," Jenny replied as she waved them good-bye, since her husband had already checked in and Mr. McDonald had told them the cabin number.

"Will do," Willow turned back to smile and wave at her new friend.

Lindsey watched the blonde take Willow's elbow, pulling her along to follow the crewmember who was taking them to their room.

‘Oh, don't worry there strawberry, I will see you again real soon,’ Lindsey thought to himself as he pictured in his mind what he would like to do to her.

*******

Spike and Wes sat on the chairs on the Giles' balcony, and watched the other boats and ships in the distance. Wes now had a name to go along with the face. Since Spike had asked him to travel with him to Sunnydale, she kept popping up in his mind.

‘Lovely name, Willow, it suits her,’ he thought as he continued to enjoy the Florida warmth.

Anya had been more then willing to tell him all about the young woman, during the bus ride from the airport to the cruise line. Seems the redhead was interested in his character and thought he was hot. He hoped that when he joined Spike in his journey to Sunnydale she would come to like the man as well.

"So, Rupes, wife and kids gettin' here anytime soon, or have they decided to jump ship before even jumping on?" Spike chuckled.

"Very funny Mr. Crawford," Giles replied as he rolled his eyes at his friend's lame joke.

"He is a barrel full of laughs, is he not?" Wesley snorted sarcastically. "He really should reconsider a career change. I do believe he missed his calling."

Giles laughed, "Yes, I do believe you are right. Maybe we should see if his agent could work something out before it's too late?"

"Funny, ha, ha, ha," Spike smirked. "Just wait till Jenny gets here with my girls, then we'll see if you can get away with ‘kick the Spike’."

"One day they will wake up and see you for the whelp you really are William," Wesley calmly replied as he stood to join Giles at the bar. "I do say, ole chap, your women do have a rather unusual liking toward Blondie Bear."

"I heard that," Spike yelled from the balcony. "Don't call me that, Percy."

"Hmm, they do have a soft spot for pets, and he does make a likeable pet. If you like to keep pets that is," Giles sighed. "I have tried to teach them better, but I'm sure it's a phase they will grow out of when the next bear species becomes popular."

"Listen you wankers, don't talk about my ladies that way," Spike said from the balcony door, winking at Jenny and the girls as they came into the room quietly. "I think they do a great job at thinking for themselves and don't need you to save them."

Jenny looked at Spike and raised her right eyebrow, at the same time putting her finger across her lips to signal the girls to be quiet. Both girls smiled and blew kisses to their uncle.

"Honestly, Spike I am the man of the house and what I say goes," Giles replied as winked at Wesley. "My word is law."

"Oh, really, dear? Is that how it works?" Jenny asked, staring at her husband, knowing he was kidding, but decided to play Spike's game of embarrass the husband.

"Jenny, my luv!" Giles exclaimed as he turned and walked quickly over to his wife. "God, I missed you," h said as he pulled her into a tight hug.

"So I gather. Should you not be dragging me by my hair over to the bar and making me serve you?" Jenny replied as she moved her arms up around her husband's neck. "I think for that remark I get many kisses."

"Ewww, can we go to our rooms now?" Sara asked as she rolled her eyes and sighed as her sister giggled.

"After I have a kiss and hug," Giles looked over at his oldest and smiled, "I missed both of you as well."

"Yeah, and when you're done with him, there's me and Uncle Percy there who needs an Uncle's welcome," Spike reminded the girls, ignoring Wesley's glare.

The girls moved quickly to hug their father, and then over to hug and kiss the men they loved as family. Jenny again put her arms around her husband's neck and pulled his head down so she could whisper, "I missed you too! Later I will show you just how much."

"I will hold you to it, and return the favor," he whispered against her lips before deepening the kiss.

"Don't know about you kiddies but I think swimsuits, pool, and bon voyage party is in order," Spike suggested as he winked at the Giles girls. "Who wants to meet me up by the big pool and watch the ship sail away?"

"Me, me,” was heard as the two girls jumped up and down with excitement written all over their faces.

"Then meet me in, say, fifteen minutes, up on the main pool deck by the bar," Spike instructed as he turned to go. "Now, I think I need to leave before I hurl," he said, winking at Sara as he nodded toward the kissing couple.

"Yeah, don't you know it," she giggled as she ran to her room to see if their luggage had arrived yet.

"See ya," Spike said as clapped Giles on the back. "Hold the fort for fifteen and then you and the Missus can have some conjugal married time."

"Thank you William," Jenny said with a smile as she blew him a kiss. "If only I had met you first," she sighed dramatically.

"Then you would have been robbing the cradle, my dear," Giles said as he playfully glared at his wife, causing his wife to laugh.

Wesley tried hard not to smile as he pretended to draw his sword and offered, "Leave it to me, Sir Giles, to remove this vermin from your home."

"Oh please, bad man with the big sword, do not hurt a fragile soul as I," Spike pleaded right before he ran for the door laughing. "Oh, what a big sword you have, my Lord. Can you wield it or is it just for show?"

Jenny and Giles could not keep from laughing as Spike turned and ran out the door leaving Wesley speechless at first.

"One of these days I will learn that he has to have the last word most of the time, and when he does, it will always be at my expense," Wes sighed dramatically.

"But that's why we love him so," Jenny replied as she walked over and hugged the young man. "And don't play that innocent act. I know its tit for tat, so don't think you're pulling one over on this very experienced mother’s radar here, I know better."

"Well, I will leave you both to…" Wesley discreetly coughs "…unpack."

"Take care old chap, and please keep your head about you and don't push him overboard," Giles chuckled. "Or at least not in front of the children."

Wesley smiled as he bowed replying, "As you wish, my Lord." He then winked at Jenny before leaving to join Spike.

*******

Buffy prepared to use the keycard to unlock their door and counted "One, two, three, open,"

Both women were speechless. They had splurged and paid extra for a balcony, and what a difference it made. The sun shining through the balcony doors was a sight. The silver colored bedspreads on each of the two twin beds sparkled from the natural light shining on it.

There was a full horizontal mirror at the head of the beds with a small bedside table in between the beds with the phone, a clock, and a lamp on it. Over in far right corner was a desk- like vanity area that right now had a bottle of what appeared to be champagne of some kind.

Then, over in the left hand corner, was a two tier shelve unit that held the TV on the top one, and some exotic fresh flowers on the bottom.

"Oh my goodness, it's beautiful," Willow sighed.

Both girls jumped when they heard a knock on their door. "Who is it?" Buffy asked.

"The porter with your luggage, Miss," a male Jamaican accent was heard through the door.

"Oh, luggage, good thing," Willow laughed as Buffy opened the door and let the two young black men in with their belongings.

Buffy opened her purse and took out a few dollars and handed them out as the men were leaving. She was so grateful of not having to pull her suitcases anymore, it was worth the tip.

"Thank you," the one said that had announced their arrival.

"Thank you for carrying them up to our room for us. I’ve never been on a cruise before and didn't know what to wear so I might have over packed," Buffy said smiling as she apologized for how heavy they must have been.

"No problem Miss. The name is Jeremy if you should need anything," he said, taking an instant liking to the generous young woman who not only gave them a tip, but a genuine smile as well.

‘She is good people, will watch out for this one,’ he thought to himself.

"Thank you Jeremy," Willow said with a pleasant smile as well. "Can we know your friend's name?" she asked the quiet one.

"Alfie, you can call me Alfie," he whispered shyly.

"Thank you Alfie," Buffy said as she made introductions. "I'm Buffy, and this here is Willow."

"Good to meet you both. If you have any questions about the islands, and you see either of us, ask," Jeremy offered. "We will make sure you only go where two lovely ladies traveling without escorts should go. I recommend the ship excursions if it’s only the two of you’s."

"Yes, please, don't go out alone if ya don't know where ya's be goin'," Alfie said as he looked up, showing the Buffy and Willow how shy he was around them.

"Thank you for the information," Buffy replied. "Where do you normally work on the ship?"

"Alfie, here works in the kitchen mostly, and I work in the Club Fusion," Jeremy answered. “So you know where to look for us, if you have any questions. Now we have to go. Both of ya have a good time, and make sure you go on the upper deck to the back of the ship for the bon voyage."

"Okay," both Buffy and Willow promised before they shut the door after the porter's left.

"They seem really nice," Buffy sighed.

"Yeah, they did, we will have to look them up later and get island details," Willow replied as she looked at her luggage then back at Buffy who silently shook her head ‘yes’.

"Quick, unpack and run up and watch the ship sail out of port," Willow suggested, wanting to get a glimpse and then come and freshen up.

"Sounds like a plan, and then we can come back and check out the cabin and unpack the rest of our stuff, while we decide what we want to do tomorrow," Buffy laughed as she grabbed her suitcase and took the bed by the door. "I say we take turns sleeping by the balcony. Your turn first."

Willow nodded her head yes, as she grabbed her bag as well, putting it on the bed. She moved to open the balcony door, letting in the sea air. Both girls took a deep breath and then only unpacked their dress clothes that needed hung in the closet.

"Yeah, baby, we are cruisin'," Buffy said as she gave Willow a high five, before they opened the door to go and watch the ship depart from port.
Chapter 6 by Kimber
Buffy walked out of the bathroom wearing her simple black cocktail dress that came down to right above her knees. Next, she pulled out her black dress shoes that she brought to wear with several of the different outfits now hanging in the closet with Willow's. Her roommate and best friend had hurried into the bathroom right as she had walked out.

"Willow, are we coming right back to the room after dinner?" Buffy asked as she moved over to the desk to check her makeup. She had pulled her hair up in a simple bun with a few strands out that curled around her face. She didn't feel up to washing, drying, and styling tonight.

She had barely put on any foundation, just a smudge of silver and gray eye shadow, a tinge of mascara, and a touch of pale pink lip-gloss. ‘Just too tired to have to come back and kill myself taking off a bunch of make-up off my face,’ she thought to herself.

The redhead poked her head out the bathroom door to reply, "I would like too, so we can look over the brochures and see if there is anything we'd like to do on the company island tomorrow?"

"Cool, early night sounds good to me, too," Buffy smiled, as she looked at her friend through the mirror.

"Then straight home after dinner," Willow giggled before returning to the bathroom to finish getting ready.

Buffy turned and picked up the information they had gathered concerning the Princess Cay Island and started to look it over.

‘Hmm, there are a few cool things here to do,’ she thought as she looked at the list of excursions offered, like The Sea Board, Kayak single and double, Paddle Wheeler, Banana Boat Ride, Sunfish Sailboat Lesson and Rental as well as the Hobbie Cat Sailboat Lesson and Rental. ‘I wonder what the differences between the two sailboats are?’

Willow stepped out and twirled around in her black dress, with silver sparkles through out the material that dipped slightly in the back. "So, how do I look?" she asked as she walked over to see what Buffy was reading.

"Wow, Wills, I think you look like you just stepped out of a magazine," Buffy sighed in awe. "The guys will be checking you out for sure."

She, like Buffy, had gone light on the make-up- small amount of soft gray to her eye lids, and a touch of black along the lid where it met her lashes. Clear lip gloss, just enough to give her lips a shine to them.

"So anything look interesting?"

"Yeah, a lot of stuff and since we will be there from 9:30 to 4:30, we will have lots of time to do a couple of these I think," Buffy smiled as she handed Willow the brochures. "I think we should call and reserve a couple now," she said as she noticed they had time before going to the Captain's cocktail party before dinner.

Willow looked the brochure over quickly and sighed. "How about we do the Sunfish Sailboat Lesson and Rental, the Transparent Hull Kayak, and then rent a float and just beach it until we have to come back to the ship?"

Buffy reached for the phone and then took the brochure out of her friend's hand and dialed the number listed. "Sounds like a plan to me, girlfriend."

Willow clapped her hands as she walked out onto the balcony, letting Buffy order tomorrows activities. ‘Hope I don't run into Wesley, I really don't know if I would know what to say, let alone not put my foot in my mouth,’ she silently prayed.

Buffy walked out onto the balcony to join her friend, seeing the troubled look on her face, figuring it might have something to do with Oz.

"Okay, we are all set. Lessons at 10:30, then the Banana Boat at noon, then we can just look around the island before grabbing some beach time," Buffy smiled as she took in the sea air. She decided she was going to do her best to make Willow forget her Oz troubles this week. "God, it smells so good and oceany."

"Don't know if oceany is a word, but I know what you mean," Willow chuckled when her friend playfully smacked her, pretending to be offended.

"Be nice or I won't protect you from the creatures wandering the halls," Buffy replied as she pulled up her hands before her like claws and made a face showing her teeth as if she was going to bite her. "I want to suck your blood."

"Oh, I'm so scared fakey vampire you," Willow dramatically whimpered as she brought her hands up to her cheeks as if she was scared. "Oh, please can we go and meet the Captain, now. I'm sure he will be more filling than little ole me."

Buffy laughed as she turned to walk back into their cabin. "Okay, but he had better be all that you have promised or I will feed you to the sharks."

The two left their cabin and made their way to the Explorers Lounge, where they were holding The Captain's cocktail party.

*******

Jenny tried not to be upset with her husband, but she had just finished looking over his itinerary for the con events for the week. There was not a night he had free to have dinner with her and the girls, since he was going to be sitting at a different table each night.

Here she was dressed and ready to go to the ship's cocktail party and found out she and her husband would be dining apart, and in different dining rooms. "Honestly, Ru, I know this is a business trip as well, but are you going to get any time to spend with me and the girls?"

Giles walked over behind her placing his hands on his wife's bare shoulders and leaned in to place a kiss on the left one. Their eyes connected in the mirror. "I promise my dear that we will find time to be a family, and we will find time for us as well. Don't let that damn piece of paper dampen your spirits."

Jenny smiled at his reflection as she blew him a kiss. "I won't, I'm just tired and grumpy is all. Once I get some more special attention from my husband and a good night's sleep I will feel like a new woman and will be able to again face the life of being the wife of a sexy hunk of a wizard."

Giles' laugh was heartfelt as he wrapped his arms around his wife's slim waist and whispered in her ear, "I promise plenty of powerful magic later on. You have my word as a gentleman."

"Okay, I will hold you to that mister," she winked. "Now go and make sure your daughters are ready, I need to make a phone call."

"Right, two hellions, in human form ready for dinner," he stepped back and bowed. "I promise to do my best, my Lady, and make you proud."

"Then off with you Sir, and make sure you slay a few dragons while you're at it," she laughed as she watched her faithful knight leave to go and make sure their girls where ready for dinner.

Jenny walked over and looked up the number she wanted and dialed. "Ship information and customer service, my name is Fred, how can I help you?" The female voice with a soft southern like accent answered.

"Yes, my name is Jenny Giles in room D106, I was wondering if I could request for me and my two daughters to be seated with Willow Rosenberg and Buffy Summers who are in room C258 if possible?" She prayed they were going to the early sitting.

Fred looked up the Giles' room number, and noted they were on the preferred passengers list and replied. "Can you give me one moment to see what I can do?"

"Certainly," Jenny replied.

Fred looked up the two other names and noticed that the two women already shared the assigned dining area with Mrs. Giles as well as the same seating time, as her party and smiled when she noticed she had a table open and could seat them together. "Mrs. Giles, it will not be a problem and I have changed the seating arrangement to reflect your request."

Jenny silently gave thanks to whoever made it possible that she would be able to sit by her new friends and not at a table of strangers. "That is wonderful. I really do appreciate your help." Still upset that her husband had the later dining time.

"You are most welcome, I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay here aboard the Caribbean Princess," Fred replied. "And if there is anything else you need during your stay, please feel free to call and ask."

"Thank you again, Fred. I won't forget this," Jenny's gratitude could be heard in her voice. "You have a good night."

"You too, Mrs. Giles."

"Jenny, please call me Jenny."

"Okay, Jenny. Now don't forget to call if you need anything."

"I won't, good bye," Jenny sighed, feeling like her week was looking better knowing she would not be sitting with a bunch of strangers, but her new friends.

"Goodbye," Fred said right before hanging up, feeling good that she was able to help someone.

Giles noticed the relaxed happy smile on his wife's face. "What has cheered you up so quickly?"

"I arranged it so I could have dinner with the two girls I met on the plane for the rest of the week," she smiled up at her husband and he come toward her with a gleam in his eye.

"I cannot wait to meet them," he said.

"Yes, and I can't wait for you to meet them. Willow is an absolute doll, and Buffy is a breath of fresh air. To think there is someone out there who does not watch TV," Jenny giggled.

"Maybe we can arrange a time to have brunch or something," Giles winked at his wife as he wondered if he should invite Wesley and Spike as well. For some reason the name Buffy was nagging him, and he couldn't think why.

Jenny looked at her husband and decided to take a chance. "Do you think you could ask Wesley and Spike to join us that day?"

Giles laughed, "Woman, you have to stop getting into my head."

"But I love your head," she winked before stepping aside and walking over to the door that separated their room from the girls. "Girls, lets go I'm starving." She turned back toward her husband. "Don't have too much fun without me."

"Oh, I could never do that my heart," he sighed dramatically as he watched the love of his live walk out the bedroom door.

*******

Wesley kept trying to keep from laughing as he watched his roommate scowl at the clothes hanging in the closet. "You are worse then any woman I know, trying to figure out what to wear on their first date."

"Ha, bloody, ha," Spike's scowl turned into a glare as he turned his head toward the dark haired man who was giving him grief at the moment. "I want to go to the casino, or maybe dinner at a more appropriate time."

"I know you are uncomfortable with this," Wesley sighed. "I'm not looking forward to meeting some of the fanatics that are on board that will invade our personal space, but I am looking forward to meeting the fans who appreciate what we do and will allow us some privacy and respect it."

"Yeah, me too…I just hate the fact I have to pretend I like Angel," Spike snorted as he pulled out his black dress pants and his midnight blue button down silk shirt. "I was having a moment of fashion crisis that is now resolved, trying to think what the great Poof would wear."

Wesley laughed as he watched the blonde take his clothes and head to the loo. "Don't take all day. I would love to get there before Captain Forehead eats all the little hot dogs in a biscuit."

"Always thinkin' with your stomach, you need to leave some room for dinner you know," Spike called out through the door. "Have to keep your weight just right or they’ll find a replacement for you when you get to fat too fit in your Watcher threads."

"I hope they give us our schedule for this week tonight. I would love to be able to plan some things to do and places to see on this trip," Wesley sighed.

"Yeah, I would have thought they would have given us something before today," Spike answered as he walked out of the bathroom, dressed and smoothing his hair back with a mild hair gel. "Do I look alright?" he asked, his a high pitched voice. "I don't look fat do I?"

"You will pass and I will not be embarrassed to be seen with you," Wesley pretended to yawn. "Well, off we go to the company cocktail party then."

Spike looked over at the one man he thought would never be friends with the likes of him. Here, Wesley Wyndham-Pryce came from a titled family, had dropped the Wyndham portion off his last name to avoid embarrassing his family, when he had caught the acting bug and started to pursue it.

Roger Wyndham-Pryce had practically disowned his son for not going along with the plans he had for his second born. But it had not stopped Wesley from going after what he wanted, and because of that it had caused a rife between his friends and his family. The only one who called on a semi-regular basis was his mother, and even that was not very much.

His respect for his co-worker and friend grew as he watched how the man grew as a person. He would still see a little of the stuffy upper-class about him, but not as much as the laid back sort of free spirit he had become. Thinking to himself, ‘I can always count on him to tell me the truth.’

"Yeah, had better get going, don't want to get a rep of being late," Spike rolled his eyes. "Do I have to pretend I like Angel? Can't I deny him at least three times?"

"I think it would be a great exercise in patience and practice for those intimate scenes rumored for this fall," Wesley winked.

"I will work as the Wal-Mart bloody greeter before I kiss the likes of him," Spike growled as he opened the door. "And I would appreciate no further reference to such again throughout this cruise."

"Well, it seems in the slash fanfiction community, William the bloody and Liam, are the favorite pairings it would seem," Wesley laughed.

"I cannot believe that Anya reads that dribble," Spike rolled his eyes.

"I find it hard to believe she thinks it bothers me more then it does you," Wesley looked over at Spike and tried to keep from busting out in laugher.

"Hey, I'm secure enough with my manliness, it's just I could never see my character being with HIS," Spike chuckled. "I wonder if she reads the ones that pair The Prince with Liam, to Xander in bed."

Wesley could not hold back his laugher as they walked toward the elevators. "I find it hard to believe that Alexander Harris would find that, in any form or fashion, ideal for foreplay. If anything I could see him blushing and telling his beautiful, but highly sexually outspoken wife it would not be appropriate bedroom conversation."

"Are you talking about me and my husband again and our sex lives?"

Both men jumped at hearing Anya's voice coming around the corner.

"Anya my dear, how beautiful you look this evening," Wesley smiled as he blushed, thankful that her husband was not with her.

"Was just talking about that fanfiction you keep telling us about is all, Pet," Spike winked as he tried to see if Xander was anywhere around.

"Don't worry, my husband is already downstairs," she smiled sweetly. "I will make sure not to tell him what you were talking about. It could keep me from getting the attention I need from my husband. He has the same belief as the military- don't discuss it, so then it does not exist."

"Good on him," Spike smiled evilly.

"And you, Mister, had not better tease him about any of it or I will drop little hints to Angel that it was you who gave the writer's the idea of Liam and William having that one intimate moment in time," Anya looked at the bleached blonde with her arms crossed over her chest glaring at him.

"Now, you know that would be lying," he glared back.

"Yeah, but I would be doing it in retaliation, because my husband would be unable to make me happy, and you know how I like to be made happy," she smiled then, letting him know she trusted he wouldn't tease her man like that in public.

"Okay, Pet. Not teasing your husband concerning the behind the scenes actions of his character and the mighty poof's," Spike pretended to be heartbroken.

"I'm sure there will come a time I will be able to repay you for your chivalry," Anya stood on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek. "You need to find you a woman who treats you as good as Wesley does."

"I'm not sure how to take that?" Wesley looked at the petite woman before him.

"Only that you are true friends. You care and love each other like brothers, family, and I don't see Harmony in that role," Anya sighed, hoping her husband did not hear that she had told Crawford of her feelings about the blonde bimbo from hell.

Spike leaned down and returned the kiss on her cheek. "Thanks, luv, for carin' so much. I will let you in on a little secret, but you can't tell anyone right now," Spike whispered. "But I'm no longer with Harm, we broke up yesterday."

"Why can't I tell anyone, do you know the party we could have," she put her hands on her hips. "Nobody liked her you know, and everyone was praying you'd break up with her, before she broke up with you and destroyed your heart."

"Just don't want that to be the big question here this week, so would like to keep in low profile if you don't mind," Spike replied as he put his hands in his front pockets of his pants, and rocked back and forth on his feet, suddenly feeling nervous.

Anya realized that he was anxious; she knew she had the reputation of not keeping a secret, but if they only knew the secrets she was keeping, they'd faint. "Can I tell Xander at least, in the secure privacy of our room?"

"Yeah, don't mind that," Spike looked over at the woman with a look of uncertainty. "I really don't want Angel to hear about it have him make a big deal about it."

"Honestly, Spike, I can keep a secret when I really know I have too," Anya smiled softly as she lay her hand on his arm. "I really consider you my friend and would do nothing to hurt you or jeopardize that, believe me, I don't have many friends who tolerate me like you and Wesley do."

"You have Xander," Wesley smiled at her, letting her know he too considered her is friend as well. "Giles and Jenny adore you."

"Yep, second that one, Pet," Spike's facial features returned to the cockiness that he used to hide himself behind.

When the elevator doors opened and several of the passengers whispered, "Look it's them."

The three friends quietly boarded the elevator and smiled at the obvious fans of the show and possible fellow conventioneers. They all noticed the floor where club Fusion was located was lit up, telling them their guess was correct.
Chapter 7 by Kimber
A/N I wish to thank everyone who is reading this story, for is you weren't then I'd have no reason to post it. I would just keep it all to myself....

Buffy and Willow stood close to the bar and looked in awe around them, having been there for ten minutes. The dresses most of the women were wearing looked right off the runway from New York to Rome. "Goodness, I feel like the Wal-Mart shopper in the middle of Armani wear," Willow sighed as she compared what she was wearing to those elegant dresses.

"Yeah, I hate to see what formal night looks like," Buffy looked over at her friend and shook her head. "I think we're underdressed and outclassed in this joint."

"I agree," Willow giggled. "It might work to our advantage."

Buffy snorted and rolled her eyes. "How do you figure that?"

"Well, if they come in shiny and sparkly we will be able to test the new exotic foods by taste alone and not be influenced by what it looks like, since we will be blinded by the lights off their dresses and flashy jewelry." Willow's face tried hard not to crumble with laughter.

Buffy put her hand up over her mouth to suppress the laugher that was threatening to come out. She turned as she heard the bartender ask, "Ladies, care for another beverage?"

"No, thanks Ivan, I'm fine. How about you Willow?" Buffy asked as she placed her empty glass on the bar.

"Nope, I'm fine too," Willow smiled at the handsome man that had told them earlier he was from Sweden. "Thanks for asking."

Ivan smiled at the two pretty ladies whose natural beauty outshone the flashy gowned women in the room as far as he was concerned. "You are most welcome."

"Don't know about you but I think it's time to fight the madness and try and find our dining room."

"Which dining area have you been assigned to?" Ivan asked.

"Coral Dining Room," Willow answered, impressed so far with how nice and helpful the staff has been.

"Ahh, very nice. It is on the Fiesta deck toward the back of the ship," he offered.

"Wow, a seaman who talks our language," Willow laughed. "Everyone has tried teaching us the ocean talk of stern and portside and such."

"Well, I have to say, that it took a while for me to catch the lingo as well," Ivan winked before going to serve the couple that came to the bar. "Have a nice supper ladies."

"Thanks, Ivan," Buffy and Willow said as they turned to leave the Explorer's club to find their way to their dining area.

"I really like the décor here very Indiana Jones like," Willow looked again at the African, Far East- like decorated lounge.

"Yeah, I'm waiting for Harrison Ford to come through the door anytime," Buffy laughed. "How about a stroll around the poop deck before dinner?"

Willow giggled. "Eww, no pun intended on that one huh?"

"Nope, just remember it from the movies is all. My contribution to seaman talk is all," the blonde shrugged. "I need food and then sleep, that’s what I need."

"Yeah, but I think I’m getting my second wind," Willow snuck a look at her friend. "I'm thinking a little time at the night club after dinner. Not good to go to bed right after dinner."

Buffy rolled her eyes. "Let me see if I still feel like my eyes are weighted down with sandbags after dinner."

"Okay," Willow smiled, knowing they'd be making a trip to the nightclub.

"Hello ladies," Jenny called out when she noticed the two young women.

"Hey Jenny."

Both of them waved and moved to join her.

"Where's the girls?" Buffy asked.

"Oh, they went to the Teen Center and will meet us at dinner," Jenny's smile was mischievous.

"Meet us for dinner?" Willow asked.

"I hope you don't mind that I arranged for us to dine together," Jenny sighed. "It would seem my husband will be involved with the con and not be able to dine with me and the girls."

Buffy looked between the two women and knew that she had missed something. "Husband and con?"

"Oh, Buffy I forgot to tell you." Willow was quick to explain, feeling so stupid and like a bad friend for not telling Buffy about Jenny being Rupert Giles wife, and that they were on the same cruise as the show that the woman Anya had told them about. "Remember Anya and Alexander talking about the convention for ‘Vampire, Watcher and Wizard’? Well, we are on the same ship as they are, and Jenny is Rupert Giles' wife. He plays the wizard on the show."

"Hey, girlfriend, take a breath," Buffy smiled at how her friend rambled. "Jenny, it's great that you and the girls want to have dinner with us."

"Yeah, at least we won't be blinded by your outer wear," Willow smiled as she noticed the simple strapless black cocktail dress the older woman was wearing.

Jenny laughed as she got a view of the flashy dresses on display. "So I see we are underdressed for the occasion. Hmm, hate to see formal night?"

Buffy and Willow laughed with the redhead saying, “Yeah, something we said earlier."

"Do you want something to drink? We could introduce you to Ivan, who is handsome, nice, and gives service with a smile that lights up the room," Buffy dramatically sighed.

"Hmm, a drink would be nice, what are you ladies drinking?" Jenny asked as she followed them to the bar.

"Just pop, not sure if we can handle anything else right now," Buffy shuddered, and Jenny sympathized with the girls.

"How about we get some soft drinks and take a little tour before dinner?" Jenny suggested, not wanting to be in a crowd.

"Cool by me, how about you Buffy?" Willow asked.

"Fine by me, could use some air," Buffy smiled.

The three ladies walked back into the Explorer's Club to grab a drink before going exploring. Willow wondered why Jenny was not having dinner with her husband, but didn't feel comfortable asking.

"Jenny, if you don't mind me asking," Buffy was curious to find out. "Why aren't you having dinner with your husband? They are feeding him on this cruise right?"

The older woman laughed as she looked at the petite blonde. "Well, it would seem he is destined to have dinner each night at a different table with the fans."

"That is sooo wrong," Buffy, snorted. "You should get at least one nice dinner with your husband."

"Oh don't get me wrong, we will find time to be together, just won't know when until he gets the final layout to the plans for this con," Jenny winked, liking this young lady more and more. 'I really need to introduce her to Spike,' she thought to herself. 'She would be a breath of fresh air for him, and then maybe he can move on away from the nitwit demon ho from hell.'

"Well if you need someone to dine with the girls while you have quiet time with your hubby, just let us know," Willow smiled, letting her new friend they were on her side.

"You are a mind reader, or is there some Romanian gypsy blood in running in your veins as well?" Jenny winked as they reached the bar.

"Hmmm, my parents swear they are 100 percent Hebrew, but one never does know, do they?" Willow smiled as she looked over at Ivan. "Ivan, we brought a friend to meet the best bartender on the ship."

"Ah, beautiful ladies, and guest, may I get you something to drink?"

"It's nice to meet you Ivan, the name is Jenny, and I would love one of those," she pointed at the drink a few seats down.

"Wonderful choice, Jenny. It's called the Caribbean Surprise," Ivan laughed. "Do you wish to know the ingredients, or do you wish to be surprised?"

Jenny smiled at the very handsome man and winked, "Oh, I think I will be surprised."

"Ladies, your pleasure?" he asked the other two.

"Coke for me, please," Buffy smiled. "Still not in the drinking mood."

"Me too," Willow sighed, thinking she'd wait for after dinner, having really had nothing to eat since breakfast, and that wasn't much.

The ladies stood and waited for their drinks, while Jenny was ready with her room card. She smiled when Ivan refused to take it, telling her, "The first drink is on the Captain."

"Well tell the Captain, I said thank you very much," she said as she accepted her drink and took a sip. "Oh my, this is good. I will have to tell Ru, about this one."

"Ru?"

"My husband," she smiled, thinking of her man.

"He is one lucky man," Ivan winked as he placed the other drinks on the table. "Have a great night ladies, maybe I will see you in the Club later, yeah?"

"Maybe, and if not most definitely tomorrow night," Willow smiled.

"Okay, now for the exploring. Why don't we start with this deck and then go to dinner?" Jenny suggested.

"Sounds like a plan to me," Willow agreed, looking at Buffy who nodded as well.

*******

Rupert stood at the bar listening to the two ladies, Beatrice and Yolanda, talk about how they thought his character was under used on the show. He learned a long time ago how to been a good listener, and yet keep tabs on things going on around him. He nodded where he knew he should, and voiced his honest opinion when he did not agree, all in all having a good time.

"Mr. Giles, I was wondering if your wife came with you this trip?" Beatrice asked.

"Yes, she and the girls are with me," he replied cautiously, but smiled when he noticed the warm smile on both ladies faces when he had informed them his family was with him.

"Oh that is wonderful, you have such a lovely family," Yolanda sighed happily since she loved the fact her favorite actor appeared to be such a dedicated family man.

"Yes, they are, and thank you for thinking about them," Giles relaxed feeling at ease with the two fans, unlike his earlier interaction with the one who was now making her way toward Wesley. He watched his friend closely to see his reaction when Faith made her move on him.

Spike had noticed how the dark-haired beauty had tried her best to get cozy with Rupert earlier and laughed at how her antics were so obvious. He himself had kept to the sidelines, talking with the fans that approached him, but keeping an eye out in case one of his co-workers needed a hand with getting away from an over attentive fan.

He excused himself from the small group that was having a decent discussion about the importance of having or not having a soul. Spike nodded to others fans as he made his way to the bar to get a refill of ale. He winked at Giles as he tilted his head toward Wesley. He moved to join the Wizard of the show at the end of the bar. So they could watch how the Watcher handled being accosted, by the little sexy number, dressed in a leather creation that would bring most men to their knees.

"Good evening ladies," Spike smiled at Beatrice and Yolanda. "Do you mind if I steal him away for just a moment?"

Both ladies smiled at the handsome young man that made their hearts flutter when he smiled. "No, we don't mind at all," Beatrice, said as she and Yolanda took their drinks and moved toward where Xander and Angel were standing.

Spike waited until the ladies were out of earshot before he smiled evilly and nodded toward Wesley. "Looks like the Watcher is going to get lucky, maybe?"

"Lord, I hope not. That girl is nothing but a tramp," Giles shook his head and prayed Pryce was smarter than that.

"I think she is just the right person to pop his cherry?" Spike snickered as he watched Rupert become flustered.

"Good God, man, are you an idiot?" Giles hissed as he turned around and noticed that Spike was laughing. "Honestly, boy one day you will get yours."

"I know, that's the fun of it," Crawford smiled. "I'm just waiting for the right time to step in and save the day."

"Dear, Jesus, do not tell me you intend the bed the trollop," the older man glared, as he was ready to rip the boy a new one.

"Oh, bloody hell, Rupes. She probably carries diseases that even latex upon latex couldn't stop," Spike snickered. "Anyway, I think she's already been had by the mighty Poof, whose hair gel protects him from contracting anything serious it would seem."

Giles almost choked on his beer. "Honestly, don't you have something better to do then stand here and try and kill me?"

"Nope, thought you'd enjoy watching the show with me," Spike shrugged, wondering if Giles really didn't want him around. "But if you rather I leave..."

"No, I wouldn't rather you leave, but please refrain from making me laugh when I'm trying to enjoy my ale," Giles smiled reassuringly. He forgot that Spike was not the self-assured man he tried to portray to those around him all the time.

"We can go save him now, or we can wait and let him sweat it out just a little bit longer," Spike smiled as he relaxed and noticed the wide-eyed look on Wesley's face. "I think she has made the offer."

"I think you are right, he has that dear caught in the headlight about him," Giles snorted. "So, when do we go and rescue him from the barracuda?"

"Soon. I just want it to be at the best time so that she doesn't then try her moves on me,” Spike shuddered. "Had my share of hand-me-downs from the mighty Angel, don't look forward to it anymore."

"I will protect your virtue, my young friend," Giles winked. "I have to or the women in my family will have my head on a platter for the world to see. Same goes for Wesley. And, how do you know she is an Angel hand-me-down?"

"She hasn't looked at him once, and he gave her that 'been there, had that' look when he noticed her presence." Spike nudged his friend gently with his elbow. "I think mission rescue Percy is about too commence. She’s going in for the kill."

Giles noticed Faith's hand moving inappropriately over her body, clearing his throat. "So, how do we handle this?"

"Follow me," Spike winked as he moved quickly to save his friend from the ungodly creature.

Wesley wanted to see if someone was around to help him get away from this oversexed female, who was acting as if she was in heat. "Honestly, Miss, I really need to be going."

"But, baby, I got just here, and I have just what you need," Faith purred, as she moved closer taking her hands and sliding them suggestively up toward her breasts. "I know you want it."

Wesley was afraid to look away in case her hands decided to roam away from her body and toward his. He was sure that Spike would come save him, he just didn't know if his friend knew he was in need of saving. He did not know how to handle the situation without causing a scene, and for the sake of the show and the con, he didn't want to bring any bad attention to himself or to what was going on.

"Wesley, there you are old chap," Spike winked at his friend as he and Giles approached. "Excuse me Miss, but we need to steal the Watcher for a moment."

"Why?" Faith turned at the bleached blonde and smiled. "We were just getting acquainted, isn't that right Wesley?"

"Well, he's needed to help with some con business if you don't mind," Spike shrugged. He didn't have any problem telling the tramp before him off, but didn't want to embarrass his friends. "So, guess you have to take a rain check, or no check at all would be a better option."

Wesley used the time well, taking advantage Spike's distraction. "Well, guess duty calls, hey gents?"

Giles could see that Spike wanted to tell the woman what he really thought of her, but was proud at how he had held back. "I think it's time we left and discussed the business at hand then, so we can enjoy our dinner."

"I totally agree," Wes sighed as he turned to the woman and politely bowed. "Please, in the future do not approach me when I'm alone. I'm not interested in what you have to offer."

Faith snorted, as she looked him up and down. "I always wondered if you were gay, guess now I know."

Wesley looked surprised, more like in shock at the woman's words. "I'm not gay," he whispered unaware he'd spoken the response out loud.

Spike wanted, so much, to tell the celebrity whore a few things that were not related to sex, but where the best place would be for her to jump off ship without a life preserver. He nodded his head toward the door leading out of the club, and was relieved to find his two mates following him out the door. When they were alone out on deck, he turned to his best friend and told him what he thought of the bitch's words.

"Don't let it worry you. She’s just bein' a bitch cause you said no to her proposition to have hot monkey sex with her," Spike winked. "You are not gay, no matter what the fanfiction says about you and Ripper."

Wesley started to laugh when he noticed Giles rolling his eyes. "You both have been talking to Anya. I love that girl, but she really needs to learn there are just some things out there I don't want to know about."

"Yeah, but you have to say she knows how to keep you one your toes," Spike chuckled. "How about we go and find our con leaders and tell them we are going to the dining room early?"

"Sounds like a plan to me," Wesley, sighed, "I just hope I'm not assigned to that woman's table, unless I'm protected by loyal viewers."

"Don't worry, mate, I think she took the hint that we three aren't interested in being a notch on her bedpost, or I pray that she does," Spike sighed. "If not, I think we should tell Anya that she has been looking at Xan the wrong way and see how long it takes before the bint becomes shark bait."

"Well, I hope she does not approach me as well if Jenny is around," Giles snorted.

"Oh, man, would be a nice little tag team event, Anya and Jenny taking on the convention trollop," Spike laughed as they stood at the railing and looked at the moonlight reflecting on the water.

"I think this would be a good night to take my wife for a walk after dinner," Giles smiled, thinking how his wife would look dark, mysterious, and sexy from the soft moon's glow.

"Man, you have it bad," Spike spoke softly, with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Your time will come, my boy," Giles winked, wondering why a good man like William had such bad luck with the women in his life. "How is Harmony?" he asked, not wanting them to know he had overheard some of their conversation on the plane.

"Was pissed when I left, we broke up," Spike sighed. "Just don't want it to be the focus of this week at fan gossip central."

"I understand, but I will warn you that if you keep this news from Jenny, then you will be taking the chance of being on the receiving end of her wrath." Giles winked at Wesley before forcing a serous look as he turned to look at the blonde who was staring off into the distance.

"I'll tell her at breakfast, unless you..."

Spike attempted to let Giles tell his wife.

"No, breakfast will be fine," Giles deadpanned. "It's time we joined back to the rest of the group."

"Yes, just let's stay a united front?" Wesley asked.

"Bar is the helm, and we do not wander to far from the helm, agreed?" Giles chuckled.

"Agreed," the other two agreed.

*******

Lorne Caritas had watched the three men leave the room, and placed a mental note to have a talk to them about leaving official functions. He could not help but admire the sexy little walk the blonde had as he sashayed out the door. 'Such a sweet little ass that boy has.’

Angel noticed the interest the man had, and suspected it lay in either Wesley or Spike. 'I hope Spike.' He picked up a drink off the bar and walked over to better assess the situation.

"Mr. Caritas, you sure do know how to plan a party," Angel smiled as he looked around and everyone mingling around and having fun.

"Well, that's why I'm the best, Angel Cakes," he winked at the handsome fellow.

"I couldn't help but notice your interest in one of my cast mates," Angel smiled. "Care to dish, and maybe I can tell if you'd have a chance or not."

"Really", Lorne looked at the man wondering if he could trust him or not. "I'll tell you this- you tell me the one you think would be interested in me, and if you are wrong, then no one has to be embarrassed."

Angel nodded. “Sounds fair to me. Blonde, and swings both ways," said the man, looking to set his fellow vampire cast member up big time for a fall and a hit to his career. "Hope that helps."

Lorne nodded with a smile as wide as the one found on Mr. Smiley face. 'Oh, that helps more than you know.'

Angel knew that man had taken the bait, now all he had to do was wait for the right moment to make his move. Nothing would save Spike Crawford's career when he got through with his plans. It also helped when certain things fell into his lap to make the task much easier. 'Buffy, Lorne, Dru, and Harmony, are just the beginning.'
Chapter 8 by Kimber
Hi everyone, sorry it's been a very busy time....work has been aweful with the cold and flu season making it really busy at work

Buffy fought off a yawn as she walked out side enjoying the night air. She had left Willow with Jenny after dinner. They were going to go exploring the ship, and check out the casino. She just wanted to take a quick stroll, and enjoy the breeze and moonlight before going to bed.

She moved over to the rail and smiled as she felt the soft wind blow against her face. She closed her eyes and just let herself feel the gentle sway of the ship as it moved along the water, letting herself drift along with it.

Spike walked quickly toward the door leading outside. His hand loosened the collar of his shirt, by unbuttoning the first couple buttons. He had started to feel shut in, with all the people approaching him constantly. He loved the fans, but needed some time to himself right now.

He was tired from traveling most of the morning and afternoon, and he was starting to get cranky. He just wanted to enjoy some fresh air before retiring to his room. Deciding it would be best to avoid the club and casino tonight and just rest up for the painful schedule that was laid out earlier tonight.

He could not believe he had to be up by eight a.m. So he could have breakfast before the group question and answer session at nine a.m. until supposedly eleven thirty a.m.. Then a quick meeting with the heads of state, before they could leave the ship to join the Giles' family at the beach.

As soon as he opened the door and stepped out he froze. He could not believe his eyes. There standing at the rail was his angel from the hotel. 'Fate is definitely on my side.'

He felt an urge to sweep her off her feet and take her somewhere where nothing about this week would touch her or them. He wanted to share her with no one or nothing. He moved slowly, not wanting to disturb the beautiful relaxed smile on her face.

'I have to ask Giles how he felt the first time he set eyes on his lovely wife,' Spike thought as he found himself standing within a few inches from his goal.

"Hello, sweet Buffy Summers from Sunnydale," Spike whispered.

Buffy recognized the voice immediately, turning around with a surprised smile on her face, as she replied. "Well, hello back, William Crawford from London."

"Can I say my prayers have been answered?" He smiled down into her eyes, feeling like the silly romantic he once was, before Cecily broke his heart.

"I don't know, what did you pray for?" She felt a tingle go down her spine as she started to get lost in his eyes. "Something good I hope."

"You luv, I prayed I would see you again." He smiled shyly as she blushed, thinking, 'I can't believe I'm acting this much like a ponce.'

"I hoped to see you again, too," she giggled; feeling like a silly little girl talking to the boy she secretly had a crush on.

"Made plans to visit Sunnydale when I got back home."

Buffy could not help but stare. "You still can you know."

"Oh, I plan on seeing a lot of Sunnydale," he winked. "Care to be my guide?"

"Sure, is there anything that is of interest you'd like to see?" She blushed at his intense stare.

"Yeah." His smile becoming more like a sexy smirk. "Anywhere you'd want to show me, Goldilocks."

"Care to walk with me for awhile," Buffy suggested, thinking she needed to do something other than stare at him all night.

"Sure, luv, it would be my pleasure." Spike held out his arm, rejoicing when she placed her hand at the crook of his arm, thinking to himself, 'Thank God, she suggested that, was about to kiss her and really make myself look like a ponce.

They slowly walked around talking about Sunnydale and her job mostly. Occasionally he would tell her something about his life in London. He was happy she didn't ask him anything about how he made his living. He wanted to try and keep her from that part of his life just a little longer, wanting to be liked for the man and not the actor.

Spike noticed her fighting back a yawn. "I think we should call it a night, Goldilocks. I'm feeling a tad tired myself."

Buffy blushed. "Sorry, it has been a long day, with it being my first time flying, I'm bushed."

"Let me walk you to your cabin, we can exchange numbers and get together tomorrow," Spike smiled. "It will be a rough morning since I have a lot of things planned for me. I'm sure we can find some time for us later in the day."

"Sounds like a wonderful plan, I have things arranged with my friend as well," Buffy nodded her head feeling her heart start to race. 'God, he wants to see me again.'

"I think we should make arrangements to have your friend meet my friend," Spike suggested.

"Okay," Buffy laughed. "We are going to be on the island all day, what are your plans?"

"Oh, we will be on the island in the afternoon, but will be working," Spike decided to tell her part of the reason for being here. "It's like a working vacation, have meetings and such to work my fun around."

"Oh, that's okay," she smiled as she stopped in front of her room and pulled out her key. "I'm sure we can work around that."

"Yes, luv, I think we can," Spike smiled down at her lovely face.

"Great, how about you leave me a message giving me a time we can meet tomorrow after we leave return back to the ship," Buffy suggested as she opened her door. "Come in and I’ll write down our number for you."

Buffy looked around and noticed that Willow had not returned to the room as of yet, and was glad. The last thing she wanted tonight was a long girl talk concerning the man standing in her room. She hadn't told her best friend about meeting William, from the night they'd stayed at the hotel. She waved him over as she picked up the pen off the desk and looked over at the phone and wrote down her number.

"Here you go." She smiled, handing him her number and a blank piece of paper and pen saying, "Now, your turn."

"I can write my room number down, Pet, but will have to call and leave you my number, since I don't know it." Spike shrugged as he took the pen and wrote down his room number. "I will call and give it to you as soon as I get to my room, I promise."

"Okay," she smiled taking back the pen and paper when he finished writing down his room number.

"Until tomorrow Buffy Summers from Sunnydale." Spike tilted his head and gave a quirky smile. "Sweet dreams," he whispered as he leaned down and gently kissed her cheek before turning to walk toward the door.

She stood, unable to move, think, or function, since he'd kissed her. 'Lips of William, William's lips.'

"Come lock the door, luv, don’t want any Big Bads coming and stealing you away," Spike smiled, feeling all manly knowing that just a brush of his lips put her into that state. Making him wonder how she'd react when he kissed her good and proper.

Buffy shook herself back into the present tense and moved quickly to the door. She tried not to blush when she noticed his eyes watching her every move. 'God, he practically put me in a coma, with just a peck on the lips. How will I act when he really kisses me, if he really kisses me?'

She shut the door behind him and leaned heavily against it. Never in her life has anyone made her feel this way, like she was walking in a fog, with just one kiss. 'I have to watch myself with him, I could lose myself and not find my way back.'

Buffy walked over and pulled her pajamas out of the drawer. 'Lord, I never realized how childish my sleepwear was, until now,' she thought as she looked at the pink tank top that matched the color of the pink bottoms that had various types of kittens all over them.

She hurried to undress and wash the make up off her face. Next she plopped down on the bed, close to the phone, waiting for it to ring.

"God, pathetic much," she mumbled, rolling her eyes as she stood so she could pulled the covers back, getting ready for bed. 'He is not going to call, that kiss was nothing, just a peck to see if he felt chemistry. Obvious, not, since it was just a peck and he practically ran out the door.'

She rolled over on her side and pounded the pillow harder then necessary. 'Men, when am I going to learn, they are all dogs,' she told herself as she felt the tears threaten to fall.

*******

Spike leaned against the wall as soon as the door shut. Cutting him off from the one thing he found he wanted more then anything in his life. He had to leave, before she noticed just how affected he was from just that brushing his lips against her skin. He tried to think of anything but her, to help ease the pressure in the crotch of his pants.

'Been a long time since I ever had to go to bed without someone to relieve this ache,' he thought, as he fought the urge to touch himself or to seek comfort somewhere else.

He took a few deep breaths before turning and heading to the elevators that would take him to his floor. He wanted to get to his room as quick as possible, so he could call and give her his number. Then try to relieve some of the tension with a cold shower, or a visit to with Rosie Palm and her darling five sisters.

He cringed when the elevator doors opened, revealing the woman who had tried to seduce Wesley, earlier at the cocktail party. Suddenly regretting using the word cocktail. Realizing that one should never mention anything with the word cock in it, when your own is in such need of attention.

"Well, look what we have here," Faith purred, as she noticed his slight discomfort. "Mama has just what you need baby."

"Don't think so," Spike snorted as he stepped back away from the elevator. "Think I'll wait for the next one, if you don't mind."

He made sure he kept a bored look on his face as she moved toward the control panel and pressed the door open button. He tried not to watch as she lifted her skirt just high enough to see she was panty free. He felt his crotch get more uncomfortable as she licked her lips and stare at his obvious hard on. "Care to come over here and fuck me?"

Spike fought hard to keep in mind she was a slut, and he had something better waiting for his phone call. "Sorry, but no."

"That's not what little Spikey is saying to me," she winked as she hungrily stared at his crotch.

"I learned a long time ago not to listen to him," Spike shrugged. "I find he gets me into too much trouble, and you are more trouble then I care to handle right now."

"But I’m a good trouble," she purred. "I've got muscles that can ride you at a gallop and pop you like warm champagne."

Spike backed further away and took a deep breath before replying. "Can I give you a word of advice, luv? Quit while you're ahead, cause I'm about to tell you a few hard truths that could make it very uncomfortable at future events."

"Whatever. You must be like Wesley, you dig cock instead," she snorted as she let go of her dress and pushed a button on the control panel.

"Listen you bint, not all straight men want a whore, got it," Spike snarled. "I'm particular where I stick my cock, and it's not with a bitch who fucks famous men so she can write about it when she can't make it on her looks and body skills anymore. Now sod off and try another go at Peaches, you might find you both have something in common."

"Who's Peaches?" she asked, with a confused look on her face as the elevator door closed. The look of confusion and not being pissed off at what he had said made him groan. 'Didn't phase her a bit, didn't help she noticed the bulge in my pants.' Spike shuddered to think the mistake the bitch would be making thinking she had anything to do with his condition.

Spike waited a few seconds before hitting the button again. Noticing the elevator was empty; he finally let out the breath he didn't know he was holding. "Yes," he said as he stepped inside, silently urging the contraption to speed. He just wanted to get in his room and call Buffy with his room phone number.

*******

Buffy stared at the phone and then looked back at the clock and sighed. "God, why am I still thinking he will call?"

It had been twenty minutes since he left her room. She could not help but think that he should have made it there and called long before now. "Maybe he got stopped by one of his friends," she mumbled as she glared at the phone.

She just started to mentally list what could've delayed him from calling her. She rolled out of bed quickly, staring at the ringing phone, as if it was a snake or something just as evil, and it would bite her if she touched it. "What if it's not him?"

By the fourth ring she decided to pick up the phone and see if indeed it was a wrong number, so she could resume making her list of why he hadn't called yet. "Hello."

"So, do you miss me Buffy Summers from Sunnydale?" the sexy voice asked.

"You have only been gone twenty-four minutes and thirty seconds," she giggled, all the tension she was feeling suddenly leaving her body.

"I miss you, and it was twenty-three minutes and twenty-two seconds," he countered, smiling as he sat down on the side of the bed. "So what do you have planned for tomorrow?"

"Fun in the sun and all that goes with it," she smiled as his voice sent chills through her body. "Spending the day on the island and doing a couple of the excursions and then the rest of the time on the beach working on the Caribbean vacation tan."

"How about we meet for drinks at six in the Wheelhouse bar?" Spike suggested, praying she'd say yes.

"Okay, works for me," she smiled as her right hand twisted the phone cord and her teeth gently pull on her bottom lip.

He remembered how tired she had looked and felt bad for keeping her awake. "Okay, it's a date, luv. Now off to bed with you and get some rest."

Buffy's smile grew when she heard him call their planned meeting for drinks a date. "Yep, a date, and I will see you tomorrow."

"That you will, Pet, sweet dreams, luv," Spike sighed, regretting having to hang up.

"You too," she whispered as she reluctantly hung up the phone.

Spike kept the phone to his ear until he heard the dial tone, telling him she was no longer on the line. He closed his eyes and tried to will the erection away, but only made it worse by visualizing her face in his mind. 'God, want her bad.'

He hung up the phone, deciding to walk out onto the balcony and see if breathing some fresh air would help him with his condition. As he opened the door leading outside he felt the warm breeze caress his face and the sea air feel his lungs. 'Love the smell of the ocean, but she still smelt better.'

'I can't get her out of my mind,' he thought as his hand wandered to the source of his discomfort.

He bit is lip as his hand began to stroke himself through his pants. 'God, just her voice on the phone, pushed me over the line, made me so hard for her. Her lips, perfect,' he thought as his imagination placed her in his fantasy on her knees on the balcony, her sweet lips taking his cock inside her luscious warm mouth.

Spike gave in and accepted his defeat, when his hands unfastened his belt buckle and was about to unzip his pants when he heard a feminine giggle from next door. "Honey, I think we should shut the door, someone might hear us," the female voice traveled to his ears, ruining the moment by reminding him that he wasn’t as alone as he thought.

"Okay, baby, but I really don't think anyone is out there that can hear us," the man replied, right before the sound of the door closing was heard, cutting off anymore of the couple's romantic moment that had interfered with his sexual fantasy.

'Or a saving of my pride if they would've caught me wanking like a perv out here in the dark,' Spike thought to himself before turning to go back in his room.

He looked over at the clock and stood still for a moment, not believing that he was going to retire for the evening at the absurd hour of ten-thirty at night. He shook his head before going to take a very cold shower. Giving him the privacy of the bathroom if plan B didn't work in relieving his sexual tension.

*******

Willow laughed as Jenny played the slots machine, talking to it like it really did understand what she was saying. "Come on baby, three of something, don't care, just give me three of them."

Both ladies jumped when a manly southern voice interrupted there girl fun. "Mrs. Giles, Miss Rosenberg, what a pleasure to find you lovely ladies here."

"Mr. McDonald, I hope you are having a good time this evening," Jenny politely replied.

"Please call me Lindsey," he said, as he looked over at the pretty little redhead that caught his eye earlier on the dock.

"Hi, Lindsey, then you have to call me Willow," the redhead replied with a shy smile.

"Please, Lindsey, call me Jenny; Mrs. Giles makes me look to see if my husband's mother is around," Jenny answered, trying to like the man, but for some reason her instinct told her he was not the one for her friend.

"Well, now that we have that settled, would any of you care for a cocktail?" he offered, hoping at some point he'd be able too get Willow alone, thinking to himself. 'I can just imagine the things I could do to her.'

"No, thank you. I really should try and find my husband," Jenny declined, hoping Willow would do the same and say no.

"Nope, none for me as well, since me and Buffy have early day planned, I should be getting to my room," Willow blushed, having rambled on, feeling nervous at the attention the man was giving her.

Before Lindsey could ask about her plans he heard a male voice behind him. "Wife, are you here gambling away our children's college fund?"

Jenny's smiled lit up her face as she noticed her husband's arrival. "No, honey not the college fund, but trying to increase your retirement fund."

"Tsk, tsk," Giles sighed as he shook his head. "I will have to hide the rest of the money, and ration it out, I see."

"Oh, you treat me so poorly, after all I do for you," Jenny pouted. "How about we discuss this under the stars."

"So you can seduce me to change my mind." Giles looked appalled, but his eyes were dancing with mischief.

"Well, yeah," Jenny blew him a kiss. "Isn't that what evil wives do? They marry for their husband's wealth?"

Rupert dramatically shook his head and looked at Lindsey, hiding his suspicion of why the man was truly there. "Be weary of beautiful women who promise to obey and serve you. It is only an illusion, they work their magic and next thing you know, you are their slave."

Willow giggled as she watched her friend move over to her husband with a large happy smile on her face. 'She glows when she is around him,' she thought to herself, wishing she'd find a man to spend the rest of her life with like that.

"Don't listen to him Lindsey, for I'm as much his slave and he is mine," Jenny winked over at Willow before wrapping her arms around her man. "So where are Spike and Wesley?"

Jenny just happened to see Willow's reaction at the mention of the two men's names and wondered if she was right. 'Could I play matchmaker?' she asked herself, making a note to pay closer attention, if she managed to get Willow to meet either of the two.

"Spike said he was retiring for the night, I think the trip and all the people took a lot out of him." Giles smiled down at his wife. "Wesley assisted Anya in getting Xander back to their room, since he is feeling under the weather, victim of the dreaded seasickness, I'm afraid."

"Poor Xander," Jenny sighed, feeling sorry for the young man, and his wife. "I'm sure Anya is feeling, sorry for her husband, but disappointed and frustrated at the same time." Jenny winked at her husband.

"I would have to say, yes." Giles chuckled as he remembered the young woman telling her husband as she lovingly stroked his face. "I hope Alexander Harris this is a temporary condition, because I will never have my shipboard sexual experience otherwise."

"Oh, how rude of me, I keep forgetting my manners around you, sir," Jenny looked at Willow apologetically. "Rupert Giles, this is Willow Rosenberg one of the women I was telling you about."

"Willow, it is a pleasure to meet you," Giles nodded at the young woman who his wife had befriended. "I hope you have recovered from your travels?"

Willow blushed as she returned the sediment, hoping she didn't make a fool of herself. "Same here, and yes, feeling much better thanks. You have a lovely family."

"Thank you, I'm actually thinking of keeping them," he winked. "It is just so hard to train them, and I've almost got them just where I want them."

Jenny playfully elbowed her husband. "You are spending far too much time with the boys." Causing Giles to fight back the retort of how she was just as bad when it came to acting like the boys.

"How about we have a look around and then try and find the girls?" Jenny asked, as she linked her arm through her husbands.

"Fine by me, my dear." Giles looked over at Lindsey. "So, how is everything going at your end?"

"Going great so far. Everyone is saying what a great time they are having and how wonderful the cast is treating them," Lindsey replied, as he tore his eyes away from strawberry.

"That is good to hear," Giles nodded. "Well, I hate to call it a night, but it has been a long day."

"Yes, I second that one," Willow's eyes connected with Jenny and they both laughed. "We are going to the island in the morning and spending the day."

"So are we, maybe we can meet for lunch?" Jenny smiled as she allowed her husband to take her hand. "If not, then we have dinner to look forward too."

"Yep, will talk to you, and Mr. Giles it was nice meeting you," Willow smiled and was surprised when he looked at her with a funny look on his face.

"Please call me Giles or Rupert," he smiled at the young woman before him.

Willow looked over at Jenny who mouthed, ‘Giles,’ to the young woman.

"Okay, Giles."

"I will call you in the morning and maybe we can make more plans about lunch," Jenny said as her husband led her away.

"No problem," Willow waved bye as the departing couple, leaving Willow alone with Lindsey.

Lindsey was about ready to ask Willow if he could walk her to her room when he felt a tap on his shoulder. "Oh, hey Lorne, what's up?"

"Hey handsome, I need to go over a few things with you for tomorrow, can you spare a moment?" Lorne asked, feeling a headache coming on, since two of the stars had come to complain about tomorrow’s schedule.

"Hey, don't let me keep you. Going to my room to crash for the night anyhow," Willow offered quickly, waving goodbye and leaving before Lindsey could stop her.

Lindsey silently cursed his boss as he watched the beauty hurry out of the casino. "Well, I guess I have the time now boss man, but I have to say your timing sucks."

"Yeah, well, I would like to get some tail too, my friend, but business comes before pleasure," Lorne winked as he turned to leave. "Come on precious. Cordy is waiting for us up at command central."

Lindsey rolled his yes as he followed the source that kept him from getting closer to what he wanted. "Great, have to listen to the princess complain about how she is not getting enough beauty sleep."

*******
Chatper 9 by Kimber
Enjoy, I know I can be very long winded, but I'm a freak sometimes about detail....it's the virgo in me I guess.....
also, well I could not resist some mild Anya and Xander role playing, it fit their characters, or maybe not.

Chapter Nine

Buffy waited until she and Willow sat down at the table with their breakfast before telling her about William. "Wills, I have something to tell you and I hope you don't get mad."

"Why would I get mad?" Willow looked over at her friend whose face held a look of guilt and excitement. "Okay, break it to me gently, you’re gay right?"

Buffy snorted as she rolled her eyes. "No, I met someone at the hotel the other night, and he's here on the ship."

Willow coughed, having started to drink her orange juice. "And you didn't tell me about him that night, Buffy, why?"

"‘Cause, I just thought he was a guy who was just flirting with me since he knocked me on my butt," Buffy pouted, giving Willow her 'please forgive me for I have sinned against the girlfriend code book' look.

"He knocked you down?" Willow asked with a confused look, wondering when Buffy had time for this to happen, when she suddenly remembered. "Oh, so the bathroom decorations were not the only thing that kept you from me and the out of stock pie."

Buffy nodded as she tried to explain. "I just didn't want to make more of it than it probably was at the time."

Willow decided to let her off the hook. "So, tell me about him now, is he cute?"

"God! He is more than cute, way more than cute. His eyes, I love his eyes, the color is such a deep blue and looking in them, is like, being lost at sea," Buffy sighed.

"What's his name?" Willow tried to keep from smiling too much, knowing it would only make Buffy stop talking about her mystery man.

"William, and he's from London," Buffy blushed. "His accent is rather sexy."

Willow silently was doing the happy dance; finally her friend was excited about meeting someone. Then suddenly she became worried and thought to herself, 'London? Long distance relationship or just a shipboard romance?'

"Does he still live in London?" Willow asked trying very hard to keep her voice happy and excited and not worried and anxious.

"I think he lives in L.A. now, or gave me the impression he does." Buffy looked thoughtful for a moment. "We mostly talked about me. He did say he was planning on coming to Sunnydale, but he could have been just feeding me a line."

Willow noticed the change in her friend's demeanor, seeing the guarded Buffy coming back. "Well, did he ask to see you again?"

That simple question made the excited Buffy to return. "Yeah, we have a date at six p.m. for drinks."

"Well, there you go, it will be let's get to know more about William time then," Willow winked. "Go with it Buffy, you won't know if this means something unless you go with it."

"I know. I'm going to meet him and see what happens." Buffy looked at her friend and knew she was right. "I can't let my father and the Parker experience dictate my love life any longer. It's just I have never felt like this about anyone before."

"Then that makes it more imperative that you follow through with it," Willow encouraged, hoping she was doing the right thing. 'She needs to start somewhere, why not here and now?' She could not help but think as she let the news sink in.

"Okay, first we are going to check into the lessons for Sunfish Sailing right?" Buffy asked, trying to change the subject for now.

Willow understood that William was a closed subject for now, but knew it would come up again later. She had meant to ask for his last name, but decided it was not worth making her friend uncomfortable, since at this point Buffy was going to keep her date with him.

"Sounds great to me, then we can see about the Kayak with the see-through hull, so we can see the coral and tropical fish." Willow started to fidget in her chair from the excitement. "I can't wait to feel the wind in my face and the sand between my toes."

"You brought your sun-block, right?" Buffy asked, wanting to make sure her best friend's vacation was not ruined with a bad sunburn.

"Yep, first thing in the bag, no overdone Willow on this trip," Willow winked. "Put the first layer on before putting on my suit."

"Good girl, I see I have taught you well," Buffy giggled.

"Yes, master sun goddess, you have." Willow looked down at her fruit and yogurt and sighed, "Well, we better eat up and get our butts in gear."

Buffy nodded in agreement, as she brought up a bite of her scrambled eggs with cheese to her mouth. "Yep, butts in gear girls, that’s us."

They ate in silence, so they could hurry up and find out where they had to go to get the shuttles that would take them to the island.

*******

Xander groaned when the alarm went off. So far, this trip was not going well for him. ‘How was I to know I'd get sea sick?’ His brain said as he continued considering gathering the courage to move from his present prone position.

He listened, as his wonderful wife growled softly while she reached over and turned off the alarm. "Are you awake, honey?" she softly asked.

"Yeah, baby, I'm awake," Xander sighed, noticing her look of concern. "I love you," he said turning her frown into a beautiful smile.

"And I love you, even if you have yet to make love to me," she teased him, as she reached out with her hand and gently push his hair off his forehead. "Are you feeling any better, honey?"

"Well, I don't feel like I'm going to hurl, yet. That's a good sign, I would think." Xander closed his eyes and enjoyed her loving touch. "I can close my eyes and the world, according to my brain, is no longer spinning on its axis."

"Good, I think I will order you some tea and toast and see how that works, but first I’m going to give you another one of those pills," Anya said, as she leaned over and kissed his lips softly. She then quickly got out of bed to get the Dramamine the ship's doctor had given him.

"Thank you for taking good care of me," Xander thanked his wife. Smiling as he watched her sexy ass sway, as she walked away to get him his medication and water to take it with. "So when do I have to show up to work, since I was kind of out of it yesterday?"

"Cast question and answer session from 9 to 12. Then the rest of the day until pre dinner drinks, we're on our own," Anya informed her husband. "I was thinking it might be good to get off the ship for a while, walk around the island and see if we can get you feeling better."

"God, that sounds great, the getting off the floating hurl machine that is," Xander smiled as he sat up in bed and didn't feel nauseous when he moved, or dizzy.

Anya winked at him when she noticed his smile as he sat up. "Could my Don Juan be getting better?" She waggled her eyebrows as she handed him the medication to take.

"Could be my little senorita," Xander gave it his best shot to make his voice sound Spanish.

"Oh, do you think we should rock the boat?" Anya sighed.

"Nope, no boat rockin', but I think we can find a quiet place just the two of us on the island to play our version of 'Pirates of the Caribbean'. Look out Mr. Depp, Xander Harris will show you how it's done when it comes to finding the buried treasure chest and all that comes with it."

Anya licked her lips and started to moan, "oh, baby, I love it when you think up sex games we can play."

"Well, we had better get moving then." Xander shoved the covers off and stood, taking a moment to see if the dizziness would return. "Care to join me for a shower, baby?" he asked his wife when he felt fine standing. "I think I'm going to need you to help me with my back, and few other hard to reach places."

Anya pulled off her husband's tee shirt she had slept in, just in case of an emergency. She noticed her lover's greedy eyes as he took in her nakedness. "I have a few areas that are hard to reach as well," she said as she let her hand travel down between her thighs. "Are you sure, baby, you are up to this?"

Xander looked down at his manhood, and then up at his wife and gave her his goofy loveable grin. "You tell me if I look up to it."

Anya smiled at the obvious bulge in Xander's boxers. "My, pirate captain, but is that a sign that you are happy to see me?"

"Oh, my fair maiden, that it is," Xander said doing his best pirate imitation. Moving carefully, to prevent himself from getting dizzy again, he gently swung his wife over his shoulder and smacked her ass.

"Please sir, do not take my maiden head, for I'm engaged to a rich Duke who will pay any ransom you ask," Anya squealed as her lover carried her into the bathroom.

"I’m a pirate and we rape, pillage, and blunder," Xander growled. "I will return you, and he will not know of the things I have done including taking your virtue until your wedding night, and by then it will be too late."

"But, I do not want my first time to be by force," she pleaded with her captor.

"Then, give it to me freely and it will not be painful," he cackled. "I will make it good for you."

Xander sat her down, on her feet, in the shower. She stood before him, in all her naked glory, the lust and desire etched on her face. All he could think was, 'This is why I love this woman, she is not afraid to love me and understands me better then I understand myself.'

He knew he'd love this woman until the day he died. The lovers lost themselves in the act of love, neither caring about the world around them. Reality would be waiting for them once they left their cabin. For now it was the Pirate Captain and his virginal captive that existed.

*******

"Percy, shoot the damn thing already," Spike growled, since the other man made no effort to turn off the alarm clock.

The obnoxious blaring continued to increase in volume, causing the blonde with a very messy case of bed head, to roll over and open his mouth to tell his roommate what he really thought of him. Since the man ignoring the alarm, had wanted to get up earlier so he could watch the sunrise. All he noticed was an empty rumbled bed, and the sound of a shower going.

"Damn git, could've at least turned off the damn ear killer," Spike grumbled as he reached the alarm and noticed it was actually time to get up and start the day.

He chuckled to himself when he began to suspect that Wesley had planned it this way all along. Setting the alarm and letting him think it was too early to get up, just to yank his chain. "Just remember Percy, payback is a bitch," he mumbled as he turned off the alarm before getting out of bed.

Spike scratched his stomach as he walked over to the balcony door and noticed how blue the sky was, so early in the morning. He opened the door and let the ocean smell filter through. "Wouldn’t mind waking up to this every morning."

He leaned against the doorway and thought of last night and seeing Buffy again. It didn’t help he woke up with a little stiffness between his legs. That worsened even at the thought of seeing her again.

"Come on Wes, need a cold shower before I'm at the point of going blind," Spike groaned as he walked back into the room, going straight to the closet to figure out what to wear.

By the time Wesley was done with his shower, he walked out of the bathroom wearing his dark blue robe. Spike had the things he would need to get ready to wear, for the first few hours of his day. He picked out a navy blue tee shirt, and a tan pair of khaki, loose fitting pants.

"'Bout time,” Spike growled. "Did you enjoy your sunrise?"

"Good morning to you, Sunshine," Wesley smiled, knowing his little trick had worked.
He had woken up before the alarm had gone off. Resetting it, letting Spike think he was having to get up and turn the alarm off earlier than what it was. "And yes, I did, it was spectacular, and you should try it sometime this week."

"We still on for breakfast with Giles and his bunch?" Spike turned and asked when he reached the door.

"Yes," Wesley nodded as he stood thinking about what to wear. "Are we still taking the girls snorkeling?"

"Yep, as far as I know," Spike nodded before closing the door and turning on more of the cold water. "The Purser said there was some great snorkeling to be had at the inner Island Lagoon. I can stay in the shade and not get a tan."

Wes grabbed his charcoal gray slacks and his light gray shirt and laid them on the bed. He couldn't wait for this morning's activities to be over so he and Spike could take Sara and Allyson swimming. It had been so long since they'd had time to spend with the girls and they were growing up way too fast.

"Then off to the shower with you, while I finish getter ready." Wesley replied, "I hope you are prepared for the questions?"

"Nope, going to tell them all you have me the answers."

"Funny, but I don't think anyone will believe you. Remember, evil vampire."

"Not with my soul, I'm good and proper, I am."

"Do you like green eggs and ham?"

"Stuff it, Watcher, Sam I am," Spike chuckled as he closed the bathroom door behind him.

*******

Angel stretched in the bed and smiled remembering who shared his bed last night. He was excited she would also help him in taking down the blonde boy wonder. It made him feel even more confident that after this cruise, a certain peroxide blonde nobody will be yesterday's news, and forgotten come next year.

He had set the wheels in motion, setting up the plan he had put together concerning Lorne. He had found someone on the ship who would make sure to get something discriminating, real or not, on film. He had faith in the gay little fella to help without realizing what was going on.

"Now, I just need the right time to send him the special little video I made just for him, starring his lovely Harmony and Dru as my lovely leading ladies." Angel laughed as he rolled out of bed and walked into the bathroom so he could shower and get ready to do what he called hostage duty. He had tried to get his manager and lawyer to get him out of doing this voyage from hell. "But it looks like it just might have its advantages."

*******

"Girls, let's get a move on," Jenny yelled. "If you want to have breakfast with your father and me, you had better hustle."

Sara came to the connecting door and replied, "Can we go swimming with Uncle Wes and Uncle Spike?"

Jenny looked over at her husband to see if he had any objections. "What do you say old man?"

Giles smiled at his wife and nodded his head. "I trust them with our girls, and I think they'd have a great time."

"Okay, you both can go, so please make sure you have everything, so we don't have to come back to the ship for it later." Jenny looked over at her oldest. "Remember, if they tell me either of you've misbehaved, I will skin you alive."

Sara smiled at her mother, knowing her threats were all talk, but that some action would be taken, just not the drastic ones she described. "Promise Mom, we will be good, right Ally?”

Allyson popped her head around the door and smiled her impish smile. "Promise, Scout’s honor."

Giles just sat on the bed with his hand across his mouth hiding his huge smile. In all the time his girls had known the two men, who'd come to be like family, he'd never seen either of them not do something either Spike or Wesley had told them.

"Okay, now make sure you have everything." Jenny smiled at her girls before turning toward her husband, as the girls left to make sure they had everything they needed. "Well, it would seem I have the afternoon free," she sighed. "I wonder if Juan is available for a little massage therapy."

"I’m sure Juan can be encouraged to come out to play and massage all the right places for the right price," Giles offered, as he looked her up and down with a spark of desire in his eyes.

"Hmm, what do you think Juan's going rate is these days?" Jenny asked as she smiled sweetly at her husband.

"I think you have until after lunch to put together a proposal worth his attention," Giles winked as he got up and walked toward the girls' room. "I hear he is easily persuaded when it comes to sexy gypsy women that offer more than lip service."

"I think I have just the plan," Jenny winked as she gathered up her bag that contained all she would need today on the island. "And you had better inform Juan that I will make it worth every moan and groan of ecstasy his hands brings from these lips."

"I'm sure he will take that in to consideration, Madam." Giles bowed his head before he turned and entered into the girls' room.

Jenny took one last look around the room to make sure she had not forgotten anything. "Camera, sun tanning lotion, extra towels, money, hat, sunglasses, room keys," she voiced out loud, making sure she had not forgotten anything before joining her family in the next room so they could go to breakfast.

She and the girls were meeting Buffy and Willow at the area they would catch the shuttle to the island. First on the agenda Sunfish sailing lessons, second, the transparent hull kayak trip, and then she would be with her husband, while the girls splashed around and cramped the boys single lifestyle. She was sure her girls would also be serving the purpose of keeping the more exuberant fans at bay.

*******
Chapter 10 by Kimber
Here ya go and I hope you enjoy......I think this is were the angst begins, sorry......


Buffy, Willow and Jenny sat watching the girls make a sand castle with a few other kids.

"I really had fun time," Jenny smiled, feeling at ease with the two young women.

"Yeah, and the Sunfish sailing was really fun," Willow sighed as she leaned her head back, loving the feel of the sun on her face. "Especially when Buffy fell in and that hunk of an instructor jumped in to save her."

"It was planned," Buffy snorted trying to hold back a laugh. "And that is my last and final answer."

"If that is how you want to remember it Buffy, who are we to say different," Jenny barely kept herself from laughing. "But next time, let us in on the plan so we can be ready with the camera."

"Well, I hate to cut this short but we had better get a move on if we want to get to the kayak place in time for our appointment," Buffy looked over at Willow.

Willow looked at the little watch she had pinned to her bag. "Yep, we'd better go."

"Look, there's Rupert now, and looks like Wes is with him," Jenny smiled. "Do you have a few minutes to spare so I can introduce you both?"

Buffy looked over to Willow and nodded, "Fine with me, if it's okay with you."

Willow felt like she was the deer caught in the headlight as she thought to herself, 'Do I run, say we don't have the time? Or stay and let Jenny introduce us to Wesley?'

Willow finally answered, "Yes, we have a few minutes." After Buffy had secretly elbowed her as she bent down to pick up her bag off the ground.

Buffy had seen the frightened look in her friend's eye. She realized just how much this man affected her friend, as she thought about how William had suggested his friend meet her friend. 'Might be what the doctor ordered to help keep the patient free from star lust.'

"Hello, my love," Giles bent down and kissed his wife. "Hello Willow, and you must be Buffy," he smiled as he reached his hand toward the pretty little blonde. "Rupert Giles, I'm married to this lovely lady here."

Buffy smiled shyly as she allowed him to shake her hand. "Buffy Summers."

Wesley tried to keep the smile off his face when it was his turn to be introduced to the two lovely women. He could not wait to tell Giles the funny story behind these two ladies and how they'd caught his, and Spike's eyes back in L.A. Spike had told him about meeting Buffy during breakfast, and had him anticipating meeting the redheaded beauty who had accompanied her on the ship.

He could not help but silently throw up his hands in victory, thinking about how he was going to make Spike feel bad for not coming with him and Giles to meet Jenny and the girls. Mr. Crawford instead had b-lined it to the rental place to find out the best place to take the girls, get the equipment the four of them would need, and arrange transportation if needed.

"Buffy, Willow, this is Wesley Pryce, he works with my husband," Jenny smiled secretly, jumping up and down when she had noticed the interest both Willow and Wesley had for each other. There was no way Wesley could ever hide anything from her.

"Good day Buffy, Willow." He took Buffy's hand first and smiled, and then turned toward Willow and felt a touch of anxiety threaten his course of action as he took her soft hand in his. "I have to say it is a great pleasure to meet you."

Willow blushed as she looked at his chin and replied, "The same here."

The moment was broken when Sara and Allyson came bounding over and asking if it was time for them to go snorkeling. Willow moved back taking her hand away and looked out toward the ocean, trying to get her heartbeat back to normal and keep her breathing under control.

"We are to meet Spike over at the rental place in ten minutes," Wesley placed his hands by his side, trying not to show how disappointed he was that he was going to have to leave this woman so soon. "So we had better get a move on, you know how he gets if he is left to his own for too long."

"Okay, see you guys back on the ship guys," Sara smiled as she and Ally grabbed their uncle by the hand and dragged him away.

Wesley looked back and offered a soft smile, as he was lead away from the group. "Hope to see you both again real soon."

"Have a good time," Buffy smiled with sympathy, as she waved at them as they left. Willow just raised her hand unable to say anything, just nod her head yes, thinking how she would love to see him again.

Buffy and Willow turned back toward the Giles' and Willow informed them they were going to leave. "Well, we have the kayak to go and pick up, so we will see you later on the ship."

"Okay, have a good time and tell me about all the things you see," Jenny smiled as she watched the two young women turn and walk away.

Giles and Jenny looked at each other and kept their smiles to themselves, looking forward to future meetings between the two. Rupert leaned and whispered in his wife's ear, "So, did you think Willow would be interested in Wesley or Spike?"

She looked up at her husband. "Well, I had hoped Spike, only so she could save him from that demon bimbo, Harmony," Jenny sighed. "But seeing he woke up and realized what a mistake she was and broke up with her, I'm happy to let him enjoy the single life, for now."

"And now Willow?" he asked, trying to keep from laughing at her tirade concerning Spike's break up with Miss Kendall.

"Willow for Wesley all the way," she winked at her husband.

"We will wait and see," Giles nodded, something was still bothering him about Buffy, he just could not put his finger on it no matter how hard he tried. "Now, we have a few hours all to ourselves. What do you have planned for me?"

"Oh, I think that's up to you to decide," she leaned her head on his shoulder. "Care to take me for an island adventure, or should we retire for a little siesta back in our cabin?"

Giles wanted so much to take his wife, run back to the ship, and hide her away. But he also knew she wanted to see the sights and enjoy this time as a family unit. Also, she wanted to do couple like things as well that didn't always have to do with sex.

"How about you and me first take a walk around the island, see if there is something we want to do?" He smiled when he noticed the childlike look of glee come to her face.

"I would love that," she smiled up at him, finding herself falling more in love with her husband.

"Then, my dear let us be off." Giles reached down and took her hand in his. "I say we go the opposite way than Wes and the girls went off in."

"Great plan, I knew I married you for some reason," Jenny laughed as she found herself being led over to a well-worn path that would take them to one of the lagoons.

*******

Buffy and Willow were laughing as they entered the ships plaza. They continued to talk about the different fish they had seen, and how colorful the coral reefs were.

"Man, I have never seen a shade of purple like that one fish," Buffy said. "You know the one that looked like its eyes were going to pop out any minute?"

"Yeah, as long as you didn't look at his face he was beautiful," Willow giggled.

Both women stopped to look around to make sure they were going in the right direction when they noticed Lindsey. He and a woman with shoulder length dark hair were putting up some posters and signs. They walked over to say hello, after he waved them over.

"Hey, ladies," he drawled. "Have a good time on the island?"

"Yep, great time," Buffy replied as she looked more closely at the poster board he was putting up.

"Don't tell me you will be working this entire cruise and not get off the ship," Willow frowned.

"Well, not all of it," he replied. "Let me introduce you to Cordelia Chase, she works with me at Multimedia."

"Ladies," Cordy forced a smile, thinking these were more fans that she'd have to hear how much they loved the show, and which character were their favorite.

Buffy felt the cold shoulder treatment, and plastered her own rendition of a brush off smile as she introduced herself and Willow. "I'm Buffy and my friend here is Willow."

"Yeah, we aren't with the fans," Willow offered, thinking the woman thought she was about to be accosted by fans.

"You're not? Great, I can have a normal conversation that does not pertain to biting, vampire sex, souls, and sires," Cordy's smile relaxed as she took this as a sign that her life was not going to be over run by fanatic fans. "Please, call me Cordy."

"Great, introductions are done and work, I'm afraid, must commence," Lindsey grimaced, as he looked over at the redhead. "Willow, would you mind meeting me for drinks before dinner?"

Willow blushed, having seen the brunette roll her eyes. She looked over at Buffy and noticed a look of hurt, then anger, come over her face and wondered what had happened to make her friend so upset.

"Who is that?" Buffy asked as she tried very hard to keep her voice under control as she looked at the cast picture of the sign that read, 'Welcome Cast of Vampires, Watcher, and Wizard.'

"Who?" Cordy asked.

"The blonde guy on the poster wearing all black, standing next to Wesley?" Buffy asked, forcing a smile on her face as she looked at a picture of William looking all cocky and sexy at the same time.

"Oh, that's Spike, he's one of the stars of the show," Cordy shrugged. "Has a big following of fans, and is one sexy, hot man that I'd let leave crumbs in my bed any time."

Buffy didn't know how she really felt, with a mixture of anger, sadness, but mostly betrayal hitting her system at the same time, making it hard for her to breathe. All she could think of was that he had played her for a fool, and must still be laughing at her for not knowing who he was. 'Parker all over again,' was her last thought before turning around and quickly walking away without saying a word, before she broke down and cried.

Willow was shocked at Buffy's rude behavior, and turned to apologize for it, when it hit her. 'Oh, my God! Blonde, male, British accent, here, William is Spike,' the redhead thought, finally understanding her friend's odd behavior.

"Sorry, I think she must be feeling sick," Willow offered as an explanation. "Let me go and make sure she is alright."

Lindsey sighed at the rotten timing of the blonde getting sick, or just being rude. He was sure she just up and left for no reason. Either way Willow did not say if she'd have a drink with him tonight or not.

"Well, looks like you are high and dry on the drinking partner tonight," Cordy could not help but smile. "If she had said yes, I would've had to question the girl's sanity. Now pick up your end of the sign and let's put it up on the easel without dropping it on my toes."

"Shut the hell up, Cord," Lindsey glared at his co-worker as he helped her to lift and place the multimedia poster welcoming "Vampires, Watcher, and Wizards Fans".

Darla had watched from the concierge's desk and noticed the abrupt departure of the petite blonde from Lindsey's little group. She had recognized the two women from earlier when Angel had pointed them out to her.

She watched as the redheaded woman ran to follow her friend, with a worried look on her face. The strange behavior interested her enough to follow them. She couldn’t help but wonder if it was something she could give Angel to use against Spike in any way.

*******

Willow finally caught up, grabbing Buffy by the arm, pulling her to a stop. "Okay, either tell me what just happened or do I tell you what I think happened?"

Buffy looked up with tears in her eyes. "He lied to me, he…he…Parker, just like Parker, playing his games. Just like my father, playing with my mom and me."

Willow pulled her friend over into the alcove beside the elevator. "Buffy, tell me what happened."

"He told me his name was William," she leaned her head back and sniffled. "God, I bet he's been laughing his ass off, thinking what a stupid little girl I must be. Naïve little, dumb blonde Buffy from Sunnydale."

"Buffy, you don't know that for sure," Willow tried to reason with her friend, even if she was suspicious of Spike's behavior herself. "Confront him and ask him to explain."

"You want to know what I find so funny about this?" Buffy asked, as a tear started to track down her cheek.

"What could you find so funny about this?" Willow whispered as she moved closer to her friend.

"That this hurts as much as it does. I don’t even know him that well, for it to hurt this much," Buffy's face started to crumble. "Why, Willow? Why does it hurt so much?"

"I don't know Buffy," Willow wrapped her arms around her friend and let her cry, as she silently plotted how she was going to make Mr. Crawford pay for his mistreatment of her friend.

Darla stood off to the side and listened to everything that was being said between the two women. She stayed until she knew she had enough to go and make Angel's day that she had found out the best piece of news that would help with using Buffy to bring Spike down.

*******

Spike smiled as he listened to the girls talk about all they had seen underwater. For the first time he really felt, that one day, he could be sitting here like this enjoying a day like today with his own daughters. They would have pretty blonde hair with familiar green eyes.

"Uncles, you are the best," Allyson said as she turned her pretty smile on both men who loved her as if she was theirs.

"Yeah, today was awesome," Sara's smile was cut off with a yawn. "Can we do it again sometime this week?"

"I'm sure that can be arranged," Wesley smiled over at the girls who had both he and Spike wrapped around their fingers. 'Just like my girls will have me wrapped around theirs,' he thought envisioning his girls with red hair and green eyes.

"Uncle Spike, you have to meet Willow and Buffy," Sara said as she looked at her sister for support, causing Spike to choke on the water he was drinking.

Wesley closed his eyes, knowing he was not going to live down the fact he hadn’t told his friend about having seen the two young ladies Sara had mentioned.

Allyson quickly moved over to pat Spike on the back. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, Pet I’m fine. Just made the mistake of trying to breathe and swallow at the same time is all." Spike sent a glare over at the man he'd thought was his best friend.

"Sorry," Wesley grimaced, hoping he'd not be in the doghouse for very long.

"Why are you telling Uncle Spike you're sorry?" Allyson asked, looking at Wesley questionably.

"Nothing you need to worry your sweet little head over, Poppit," Spike winked before he asked the girls what he wanted to know. "So, how did you and Big Sis there, meet this Willow and Buffy?"

Allyson looked over at Sara and then turned to answer his question with a question of her own. "Why do you want to know?"

Wesley bit his lip and looked behind him as if he were looking back at the island. He tried to keep from laughing, but doing a poor job of it.

Spike looked Allyson straight in the eyes and knew he had to watch his step, since both girls shared their mother's ability of insight.

"Well, since you want me and Percy there to meet them, I'd might be interested to know how you met them," Spike silently sighed, thinking he'd saved himself having to try and explain his feeling, or a meeting of one Buffy Summers.

Sara rolled her eyes as she told him how they meet the two women, "Mom played hostess to the helpless."

Both Wesley and Spike looked at the young girl trying to decipher her meaning of Jenny's role in all of this when Allyson giggled. "She means that Willow got sick at the airport and Mom went to check on her."

Wesley wondered why Willow was sick, when Sara answered the question before he could ask it.

"Yeah, first time flying for them so Mom helped them out," Sara shrugged. "I think Buffy is so pretty, I wish I had her hair."

Spike looked over and smiled at the oldest girl and winked. "I don't know, I think you are going to grow up and break all the boys hearts, including mine."

"Please, I'm ugly," Sara pouted.

"Why would you say such a thing?" Wesley asked looking over at Sara concerned that she would think such a thing.

"The Morgan twins told her that her coloring was too dark and the boys would not like her," Allyson looked at her sister, feeling her pain since they had said the same thing about her.

"Well, there you have it," Spike snorted. "The little bints are jealous. Between your gorgeous Mother--and your father is not ugly for a fella-- how in the world could either of you even come close to ugly?"

"I agree, I think you both will have all the boys after you," Wesley agreed. "That is, when it's time. Like when you turn thirty."

Both girls giggled and Sara hugged Wesley and blew a kiss at Spike. "I love you guys."

"Same here, luv," Spike blew a kiss back as he pulled Allyson close to his side and leaned down to kiss her head. "Don't let anyone make you believe you are anything but beautiful, inside and out."

Allyson reached her arms around Spike and squeezed hard and sighed. "So, do you want to meet Buffy and Willow then?"

"I have a secret to tell you," Spike whispered, making Sara move closer and Wesley to smirk. "I already met Buffy."

Both girls turned to look at him and at the same time said, "When?"

"I ran into her the night before last at the hotel, and I mean literally ran into her," Spike chuckled.

"Did you knock her down?" Allyson asked.

"Yep, right on her pretty behind," Spike said without thinking.

"You think her behind is pretty?" Sara asked as she tried not to fall over laughing.

"How did you see her behind?" Allyson asked.

Spike looked up at Wes, hoping he'd lend a hand in getting him out of this line of questioning. "Well, I mean...just a figure of speech is all," he finally decided to try and brush it off.

"Was she wearing a skirt, that you could see her behind?" Sara leaned back and smiled, finding it funny how Spike was acting, and she noticed how Wesley was enjoying the show.

"No, no skirt," Spike said, thanking God that there had not been a skirt involved.

"Then how do you know her behind is cute?" Allyson looked up at her uncle, with a child's curiosity on her pretty little face.

"Wes, you can help me out here anytime to explain the figure of speech thing," Spike looked at man who was looking like he was having way too much fun with this.

"Oh, I don't know, Spike. Maybe you need to explain the figure of speech thing to me as well," Wes sat back with a huge smile on his face.

Spike found himself saved when boat bounced, signaling the shuttle had connected with the ship. "Well, lookie, lookie, home sweet home."

The girls looked disappointed that they were not going to get the explanation about why he thought Buffy had a pretty butt. But as they stood up Allyson looked over at Spike and asked a question that floored both men.

"So, does that make you an ass man?"

"Allyson, my dear girl, where did you hear something like that?" Wesley choked out.

"I heard Angel once saying that he was a tit man, and that Spike was an ass man," Allyson shrugged. "Never understood what he was talking about."

"Never, and I mean never, listen to anything the mighty Poof has to say," Spike firmly looked at the young girl. "And don't say ass again, or I will bring out the soap."

"Sorry," Allyson looked down at her toes. "I just thought if I asked you'd tell me the truth."

Spike leaned down and softly placed his finger under her chin and lifted her face up to his, "I'm sorry luv. You shocked me with the question is all," Spike reached over and kissed her forehead. "Remember the question and come talk to me when you're older."

Allyson smiled softly. "So, it's one of those adult things that we will learn about later in life."

"Yeah, Pet, that's what it is," Spike wrapped his arms around the young girl and hugged her close. "Some things I wish I could protect you from, one of them is anything Angel has to say, the other is me and my big mouth."

Allyson hugged him back. "Are you going to tell my mom I said a bad word?" Causing Spike to turn and give a questioning look to the older sibling, who was shaking her head no.

"No, Pet, but curb that naughty, little tongue in the future, yeah?" Spike kissed the top of her head, and looked up noticing for the first time, they where not alone as he had thought. The man looked vaguely familiar, just could not place him at the moment in his hat and sunglasses.

Lorne had sat quietly in the corner sneaking little glances at the two men and the two young girls in their care. His main interest was the peroxide blonde with the killer cheekbones and tight little ass. He tried to act as if he was not listening to the little group's conversation, and had almost fell off his seat when he had heard the youngest little one ask if his fantasy man was an ass man.

‘God, I know I am, and what I would like to do with said ass,’ he silently thought as the visual played in his head of him pounding himself deep and hard into Spike's bum.

Spike looked for a few minutes, and then turned to leave, the driver having said they could board the ship now, thinking to himself the other man on the boat appeared to have been listening to their conversation.

Lorne took a minute, since he was in no condition to be seen at the moment, giving the inspiration of his discomfort time to leave his presence. He used the time to think of how he could arrange for some private time so he could make his move, and make his fantasy a reality.
Chapter 11 by Kimber
Hello, more angst I'm afraid....sorry, it sets things up for a few more angsty chapters and then it's smooth sailing for a couple more......I promise to make it all better. (this was the first Spuffy I started ions ago....)



Spike sat at the table, frowning, as he looked at his watch for the umpteenth time. The time was going on 6:45 p.m. and still no Buffy present. First he was worried, then frustrated, and now a little angry that it appeared she was standing him up.

He could see his plans for this evening dissolving before his eyes. First, they were to have had a drink and talk about their day, and then he was going to tell her about himself and what he does for a living. 'Doesn’t look like that's going to happen anytime today, mate.'

Spike again looked at his watch and then around the café, feeling tightness in his chest as his insecurities ran amok. 'Bet she knew who I was the entire time and is laughing her ass off at my expense right now. Or better yet, she's found some hot jock on the island and cast me aside like I'm chopped liver,' he thought as he got up from the table to leave so he could get ready for tonight's program.

*******

Buffy sat in the chair next to the Terrace Pool, located at the rear of the ship. She found it a great place to relax, enjoy the ocean, and hide from that lying bastard. It was far from the Horizon Court, where they had decided to meet. ‘God, please keep him out of my sight for the rest of my life.’

Willow sat next to her friend and could not help but wish they had not come on the cruise. Then again, maybe not, she was happy about meeting Jenny and the girls. She just hated that Spike had to come spoil all their fun.

"Willow, you can go and meet Jenny or something. You don't have to stay and keep me company," Buffy looked at her friend and smiled. "I promise not to jump overboard."

"I hate to leave you alone right now," Willow sighed, thinking how she'd like to hit that damn Spike over the head with something right about now.

"It's okay, honest," Buffy smiled reassuringly. "Go. I’ll see you in the room shortly to get ready for dinner."

Willow realized then that Buffy might need sometime alone. "Okay, if I’m not there I will see you at dinner."

"Okay, now scoot," Buffy plastered on the best smile she could pull up.

Willow reluctantly left her friend and decided she needed to talk to Jenny and fill her in on what had happened. For some reason, she felt the older woman would be more apt to help with the Spike situation than anyone else.

*******

Spike slammed the door upon entering his cabin causing his roommate to wake abruptly from his nap. "What the bloody hell?"

"Sorry, Wes," Spike apologized, as he walked over and jerked the balcony door open before stepping outside. "God, why did I give up smoking?"

Wesley closed his eyes, knowing that if the man was asking for a smoke, then something bad had happened. He quickly rolled off the bed, took a deep breath, and prepared himself for the battle of wits it was going to take to get Spike to tell him what happened.

"Maybe to cut down on the air pollution that is already eating away at your lungs with the L.A. smog," Wesley offered as he joined his friend on the balcony.

"Don't come out here with your little cute self and try and haggle me to talk about it," Spike turned and glared. "Not ready for the 'what's bothering you right now' step in, getting Spike to talk about his problems."

Wesley merely rolled his eyes and leaned back against the rail. "Sorry, I just thought I would try and answer your question, even if I'm not God."

Spike grabbed the rail with both hands and tried not to bite off his best friend's head. "I just need some time to think it out in my head."

"I can understand that, just wanted you to know I'm here when you are ready to talk about it," Wesley nodded before walking back inside.

His gut told him it was concerning a certain blonde female that was the cause of his friend's surly behavior. Wesley looked at the clock, noticing he had time to get ready and go to the Giles’ room and get a drink or two in before dinner. He gathered his things to get dressed, having showered already when he had returned to the ship.

*******

Angel and Darla stood just inside the doorway to the pool and watched the redhead get up and leave.

"So, he never told her who he was, and she had not clue before hand that he was Spike Crawford, two bit actor," Angel smiled, as he continued to admire the blonde little number sitting beside the pool.

"Nope, he never told her, I guess he didn't introduce himself as Spike, but as William," Darla shrugged. The more she thought about this the more she didn't want to do it, but Angel held the cards.

Angel could see the indecision in his reluctant partner's eyes, and knew she needed to be reminded of what he had over her. "Now, you don't want your devoted followers to know about that torrid affair you had with that married couple, do you? Let alone your loving husband, how would Master’s feel knowing his woman likes to swing both ways?"

"You are a bastard, you know that?" Darla glared. "The only reason you can hold that over my head is because I don't want the other couple hurt with the publicity it would bring. And Colin and I were broken up at the time."

"Tsk, tsk. You must learn that if you don't want anyone to know something in this business, then don't do it," Angel winked. "Heads up, here she comes, go over and stand by the elevator."

"Fine!" she replied, walking to the lift. ‘Remember pretty boy,’ she thought. ‘Paybacks are a bitch, and I'm just the one bitchy enough to give it back ten fold.'

Angel stepped back out of Buffy's sight as she entered from the outside and walked toward the elevator doors. He couldn't help but admire how even in her cover-up, her ass was a fine piece of work. ‘Great set of legs, too.’ He silently admired as he moved to follow her, thinking that so far, so good with how his plans where working out.

Buffy noticed a blonde woman standing in the elevator, about to let the doors close. When the woman pushed the open door button and waved her to come on, Buffy hurried to join her.

"Thanks," she said, and then felt someone come in after her, causing her to move deeper into the elevator.

"No problem," the woman said before turning her attention to the man who had entered after her. "Hey, Angel."

"Darla, going to get dressed for dinner I assume?" Angel smiled softly before nodding toward the other female in the compartment. "Hello."

Buffy recognized him from the hotel when Willow was talking about the T.V. show she watched him on. "Hello."

"So, have you talked to any of the others since we got back from the island?" Darla asked.

"No I haven't," Angel shrugged. "I'm sure they each have their own agenda."

"I'm sure they do," Darla replied with a forced smile on her face. "Have you seen Spike?"

"No, I haven't, why?"

"Was wondering if he called Harmony?" Darla silently cringed for what she was about to do.

"I thought she would be here with him, since she found she had the time to come now." Angel was silently jumping up and down that it was all going as planned.

"Don't know. She said something about how he didn't want to ask for special privileges for his girlfriend at the last minute." Darla, for the first time, wondered if it would have been easier coming out about the affair. "But you never know with Spike, could be he had other plans."

"Now, don't go assuming he came to have an affair," Angel chastised his partner in crime, knowing that from the gasp from the girl behind it, everything was going as planned.

Buffy felt like her world was spiraling out of control as she thought how she had almost committed another ‘Buffy relationship blunder’ with a man that had a girlfriend waiting for him back home.

She was sure she would not be able to eat a thing and decided that dinner was a no go for her. The tears threatened to fall, as she softly excused herself when her floor dinged and she quickly left the two actors behind. One feeling worse than mud on someone's shoes for what she had just done, the other smiling at a job well done, as he followed Buffy off the elevator without her knowing it.

Buffy was halfway to her room when she heard her name called by the one person she never wanted to see again in her life. Wishing at that moment, she was a witch and could make herself, or him, disappear without a trace.

"Buffy!" Spike called out, having been a ponce and going to her room to look for her, instead of joining Wes at the Giles'.

Trying to ignore him, Buffy walked past him, hoping he would take the hint and leave her alone. However, she could never be that lucky, when she picked ‘em, she sure could pick ‘em.

"Buffy, please, tell me what's wrong?" Spike asked, feeling like he was no longer in control- that some being had possessed him, making him act like this.

"Just leave me alone," she said through gritted teeth. "I don't want to see you ever again."

"Tell me why," he practically begged. "Tell me what I did that was so wrong."

She turned and let him have it. "You are a liar and a cheat. Now leave me alone and go off to find some other fish in the sea that you can snag with your load of bull."

Spike stood stunned for a moment, wondering what he could have done to warrant such treatment. "I hate to differ, luv, but I have never lied to you."

"Don't call me that."

"What? Call you what?" He looked at her confused, feeling like his world was crashing around him.

"Luv, don't call me that," she rolled her eyes and turned to walk away. "Maybe you’ve told so many lies to different girls you can't remember the ones you told me."

"Don't walk away from me until you tell me what the hell I lied about," Spike yelled, as he reached out and grabbed her arm to stop her from leaving.

Buffy never felt as angry as when he grabbed her arm. Turning around to try and pull her arm out of his grasp. "Let. Go. Of. Me."

"Not until you tell me how you went from being all happy last night to being bitchy today," Spike growled.

"I think you should let the lady go," Angel said and he came up from behind Spike.

"This is none of your concern, Angel, so sod off," Spike snarled at the man who dared to interfere.

"I don't think so, Spike," Angel snorted. "You never did know how to treat a woman like a lady."

"Back off, Peaches," Spike said as he let go of Buffy's arm so he would be free to punch the poofter's lights out, if need be.

"Stop it, both of you, just stop it," Buffy cried. "Spike, William or whoever the hell you are, listen to me. I want you to leave, and leave now. Do not try to talk to me again," she shouted as the tears ran down her face. "Now just go."

Spike backed off and looked at the girl he had made the mistake of letting get too close. "Please let me explain, it's not what you think."

"Oh, right," she snorted. "You’ve had your laugh at the naïve little Buffy who didn’t know she was being played by the big star, who, by the way has a girlfriend named Harmony. Funny what you know when you know who you’re dealing with."

Angel stepped between the couple and looked Spike in the eyes. "I think you had better leave. Give Harmony a buzz and tell her I said hello."

Spike knew he had to leave before he did something he would regret down the road. "You would understand everything if you'd just let me explain, but then maybe you aren't the girl I thought you were."

Buffy noticed for once the pain in his eyes and wondered if it was real, or just an act. She noticed how his shoulders drooped in defeat, and again wondered if he was just acting like the injured party.

"Goodbye Mr. Crawford," she whispered, watching his face become hard and his eyes turn to ice before he turned and walked away.

Angel turned and greeted the heart broken, and now vulnerable and ready for picking, little Miss Summers. "Are you going to be okay?"

Buffy looked up at the caring brown eyes and started to cry, not because of him, but because it was just someone that seemed to care. "I'm not sure," she whispered softly.

Angel was crowing to the Heavens, as he pulled her into his arms, offering her his shoulder to cry on. He kept thinking the entire time that to beat Spike down, it would be worth her tears staining his new shirt. "Is your room near here? Maybe I can escort you there so you can get some rest?"

"Yes, it's right down the hall," Buffy pulled back using her hands to wipe the tears off her face. "I'm so sorry, I cried all over your shirt."

Angel used his best acting face and smiled down on the blubbering blonde twit. "It's okay. It's only a shirt. Why don't we get you to your room before someone comes along asking questions that we don't want them to have answers to."

Buffy sniffled and nodded her head as she turned to lead him to her room thinking, at least with his presence, maybe Spike won't try and talk to her again. "Again, thank you for helping me out."

"I'm just happy I was here to help," Angel's voice gave the impression he cared. Inside he was saying, 'It was my pleasure my dear. You just don't know how pleasurable it's about to become.'

O'Connor smiled to himself, hoping Crawford would like the present that was waiting for him back at his room, with a sweet little note saying, 'Watch me'.

Spike watched from around the corner as Buffy accepted Angel's attention, causing him to feel like his stomach just dropped out of his body completely. He couldn't believe that she was allowing a cad such as O' Connor to even touch her, let alone choose the wanker over him.

He could not bear to watch as she allowed the bastard to escort her down the hall toward her room. His mind was starting to play tricks and send awful thoughts of the kind of comfort that the damn Captain Forehead would be offering once they got there. He didn't know how he was going to make it through the evening without confronting the bane of his existence. He turned and stormed down the hall with the intent of finding a pack of cigarettes, and a bottle of liquid comfort.

*******

Wesley stood over by Darla and a few fans that were asking them questions about the coming baby, and what Wesley thought the prophecy concerning the miracle birth planned for next season meant.

"I'm not really sure. All I know is that it's supposed to but a strain in Percy's and Liam's already fragile friendship," Wesley smiled, as he kept an eye out for Spike.

Darla noticed how Wes had kept looking at the door, and how a worried look had come over his features. The first thing she noticed when she arrived was the fact that neither Spike, nor Angel, was present yet. The fact that Mr. Punctual Crawford was not present did not bode well at all.

"Oh my, I wonder what they have in mind," Yolanda said. "I hope they don't let any harm come to the baby, that would just be awful."

"I'm sure they won't hurt the baby," Darla winked. "But of course they haven't written the script for it yet, so feel free to go over to the writer's table and tell them what you think."

"Don't worry, we plan on it," Beatrice chuckled. "Power of the fans and all that jazz, you know."

"I will agree you the fans have more power then we the actors," Wesley nodded. His worry grew when he noticed his friend enter the room.

Darla noticed the look of worry become more intense, and looked over to see why. Seeing Spike's face and how he was presenting himself to the room, she knew that Angel's plan was truly in effect, and God help those close to Spike if no one stopped O'Connor's plan to ruin him.

Spike walked in and looked around, looking for those of his co-workers and friends he wanted to avoid. It had been a long time since he had drunk anything but his ale, and had not over indulged in the spirits since his break up with Dru.

This first shot of his old friend Jack had burned and almost made him cough, but the ones that followed were easier and easier each time after that. He had only drank four shots altogether, but was craving more, and planned to drink his fill after the mandatory functions tonight.

Giles noticed right away the change in his young friend when he walked into the room. He had not seen this side of Spike; the side that yelled rebel, punk, and don't mess with me- since his messy break up with Dru. He looked over and met Pryce's eyes and knew he was right; Spike was going to cause trouble if they did not find the fire and put it out.
Chapter 12 by Kimber
Jenny looked at Willow with a shocked expression on her face. She had been worried when the young woman had come to see her, saying she needed to talk to her in private. Now she was glad she had decided to take that walk with her.

"Oh, my!" Jenny exclaimed, letting all that Willow had told her about Buffy and Spike sink in.

"I just thought you should know," Willow shrugged.

"Willow, I would like to talk to Buffy, if you think she'd listen to me that is?" Jenny looked at her new friend with a determined look on her face. "I think there has been a misunderstanding is all."

"I don't know, telling her his screen name is pretty, well, you know, not of the good with believing he was not, well you know," Willow tried to explain how she thought it was terrible that he'd introduced himself using his character's first name, William.

"Willow, the funny thing about this- and when it all gets straightened out it will be funny- his real name is William," Jenny sighed.

Willow's eyes grew big. "Really?"

"Yes, his real name is William Philip Crawford, so he did not lie to her about his name." Jenny looked determined as she continued, "There’s only been a few people he has ever given his real name to, so I would say he was not looking at playing any games with her."

"Oh, Jenny, you have to understand that Buffy has been hurt before," Willow tried to explain. "I had never seen her so interested in someone when she decided to tell me about him."

"Then we will have to see what we can do about this," Jenny winked, knowing she'd do everything she could to make this right for Spike, as well as Buffy. Her little voice kept telling her she needed to try and help the two people work out this dilemma.

*******

Buffy paced back and forth in what little space she had in her room, trying to figure out why she was feeling so hurt and betrayed. It wasn't like she was in a relationship with the stupid idiot. 'Where is his brain, thinking I wouldn't find out who he really was and I wouldn't find out he had a girlfriend?'

She started thinking about all the problems she had with men in her life, especially the ones she dated. First, her father up and left them. The reason of his leaving still hurt too much to even think about. He had tried to compensate his abandonment with money, and short social visits that never really lasted more than a couple of hours here and there. Before, all he gave her was a card and some money on occasions.

The first boy she had become interested in dated her and then left her for a man. The fact that Scott had not given her any reasons to think he was gay had left her devastated. They had fooled around, and he did seem interested in going all the way, even if Buffy wasn't ready. Then finding him in bed with Larry, and Scott telling her that Larry gave him what he needed when she couldn't, put a real dent in her confidence.

She had avoided dating until she was smooth talked into going out with Parker. He really knew what a woman, or girl, wanted to hear. He said everything that made her feel like she was special, that she was 'The One'. But, again, she found out he was a liar and a con artist who fooled women to believe his lines of seduction. If not for her seeing the red light of the camera, she'd just been another Parker internet-notch on his computer.

Buffy sat on the bed by the balcony door and stared out the glass. She went back to the first time she'd met William, or 'Spike', and remembered how he acted all shy like and seemed truly interested in her. 'He's better at feeding the stinky stuff than Parker.'

She then compared William to the Spike version she met in the hallway and wondered which one was an act. William seemed so sweet and caring. Spike seemed like he was full of himself. As if all he had to do was speak, and she'd believe anything he said, and all would be right with the world.

*******

Angel decided he'd make a late entrance and give the impression he was waylaid by a damsel in distress that he had to stay with, and offer comfort. He would make damn sure that Spike was around to hear how grateful that woman was. Even if all she had given was a polite 'thank you’, and proceed to practically shut the door in his face.

Her actions made it his mission now to get her in his bed. Ever since he found out about girls and sex, he'd never found one that refused him in any way. Buffy's blatant dismissal of him had never happened before in his life.

Spike had been able to keep his act together since he had come into the room, telling himself this was business, and you never mixed business with your personal life. He smiled and mingled with the fans, at the same time making sure he avoided any and all of his co-workers and friends.

Crawford knew the moment Angel had entered the room; just by how the young girls he was talking to reacted, all dreamy like and star struck. He forced himself not to look his way, not wanting to give the man the satisfaction he even cared the man lived, let alone had kept him from talking to Buffy.

Spike realized she must have seen the cast photo on the welcome sign that was now plastered in various places around the ship. They hadn't been there this morning. He had been too caught up on Sara and Allyson telling him and Wes what they liked most about their snorkeling adventure; he must have overlooked the one in the lobby. He found it when he'd come down to the little liquor store to purchase his smokes and Jack Daniels. What he could not figure out was how she found out about Harmony.

Wesley was standing next to Giles when Angel had come into the room, having just joined the man at the bar to get a refill on his drink. The first thing he noticed was the look of satisfaction on O'Connor's face. It caused the hair on the back of his neck to stand up, and the little voice inside his head told him that whatever was eating at Spike's soul, O'Connor was behind it.

"I have a suspicion that something serious has happened between Spike and Angel," Wesley whispered to Giles, happy that this was a limited special social hour with just a few of the conventions guests.

"I get the same feeling," Giles replied, and smiled at Beatrice who waved at him from over at the other end of the bar. "I notice that Spike has walked out on the balcony a few times."

"I think he went out to grab a smoke each time," Wesley sighed.

"When did he go back to that evilness?" Giles asked as he turned a concerned eye back toward the bleach-blonde male, who if his back got any straighter, you'd think he had a stick up his ass.

"He came back from his date with Buffy with this major bad attitude, and right off told me he didn't want to talk about it yet," Wesley again whispered, making sure no one was around listening to them.

"Buffy?" Giles asked, and then suddenly everything hit him that she was the girl that Spike and Wesley had been talking about on the plane. "Buffy? The same Buffy who is traveling with Willow?"

Wesley looked over at Giles and nodded. "One and the same."

"Oh, dear," Giles sighed, taking out his handkerchief and taking his glasses off to clean them. "The same girl you both were discussing on the plane?"

Wesley looked over at Giles with a look of shock on his face and sputtered, "Were you listening in on our conversation?"

"Sorry, but it was more interesting than the damn book I was reading, and it wasn't like I had the best traveling companion sitting beside me." Giles looked at his friend sheepishly.

Wesley looked over at the older man and tried to remember who had been beside Giles on the plane. "Oh, bugger."

"Angel!" They both said at the same time, looking at each other as it all started to make sense.

"I bet when I get that pigheaded blonde fool to tell me what happened, Angel will somehow be responsible," Wesley's voice became soft, but deadly. "So help me, if he does anything else to hurt Spike I will deal with him myself, and it won't be pretty."

Giles stepped back at the deep anger he felt coming from the usually easygoing young man. "I wouldn't tell anyone else, not sure who you can trust when it comes to Angel. Except maybe Xander and Anya."

"I agree, but I'm certain he is the one behind whatever is going on with Spike right now. He has been jealous of him since day one." Wesley again looked over at his friend and noticed the increased agitation in his body language since Angel's arrival.

"We have to be careful," Giles whispered, letting the younger man know he was not in this alone. "The last thing we need is to tip our hand and let the ponce know we are onto him."

"Are you sure you want to do this, Rupert?" Wesley asked, looking at the man with concern in his eyes. "You have a family to think of here."

"I can take care of myself." Rupert glared, and then snorted, "I have survived the likes of Angel for many years, as you can see I'm still standing."

"Just had to make sure, is all," Wesley smiled, and then quickly changed the subject when he noticed a couple of the fans coming toward them. "It will be wonderful to get back to work."

Giles taking the hint smiled and nodded his head. "Yes, I cannot wait to see what is in store for us this season."

The two men separated and started again to mingle with the few guests that had won the raffle for this hour of free time with the stars. Both of them kept a close eye on their friend and the other one they considered the enemy.

Darla found it hard to keep her mind on the conversation; she kept thinking how bad she felt about lying in the elevator. Yes, Harmony had called her at the hotel, sobbing that Spike had broken up with her, and asked her to help win him back. She had made no promises, silently thinking how great it was for Spike to be rid of the irritating woman.

She had to make a decision come Montego Bay, where her husband would be joining the cruise. If she decided to come clean on her part of helping Angel create problems for Spike, then she had better be prepared to have the affair she had with the married couple no longer a secret.

*******

Willow looked over at Jenny with a frightened look on her face. "I hope we’re doing the right thing."

"I know we are," Jenny smiled as she reached over and gave her friend's hand a gentle squeeze. "If she still feels he lied to her, then we let it go."

Willow nodded, took a deep breath, and opened their door. She hoped Buffy was there, and that she wouldn't kill her for going and talking to Jenny about this.

Buffy stopped her pacing when she heard the click of the key unlocking the door. "Willow, is that you?" she asked in case it was housekeeping, and was going to let them know that they were not needed.

"Yeah, it's me," Willow tried to force her voice to be calm as she walked in with Jenny behind her. "What happened?" She asked when she noticed how upset Buffy was.

Buffy tried to relax, not wanting to let Jenny in on the problem of Spike, since he worked with the woman's husband. "Nothing…not a thing…no wrong here."

Willow knew she was lying and suspected she had seen Spike and had words. "Did you see Spike?"

Buffy threw her friend a glare and nodded slightly toward Jenny, trying to let her know she didn't want to talk in present company. "Willow, are you here to get ready for dinner?"

Jenny knew then that Buffy had seen Spike and it must not have gone over well. "Buffy, can I talk to you privately for a moment?" Jenny asked. "If you don't, I’ll understand."

Buffy gave Willow a 'how dare you' look that made the redhead want to crawl into a hole and hide. "Sorry."

"Please just give me a moment of your time?" Jenny asked.

"If you are here to plead his case, don't bother," Buffy looked over at the woman with her arms across her chest, and a determined look on her face.

"I'm not here to plead his case. In fact if he knew I was here at all right now he'd kill me," Jenny snorted. "Spike is a private man that does not let many people know the real him."

Buffy rolled her eyes. "He could at least introduce himself by his real name."

"He did," Jenny smiled softly. "Only a handful of people know his first name is William. It surprised me that he introduced himself as William."

"But I read on the sign: Spike Crawford plays William The Bloody." Buffy looked closely to see if Jenny was lying to her.

"That was the funny part of him taking the part." Jenny pointed over to the bed and asked, "Can we sit down? I think we do need to talk."

Buffy eyed the woman with suspicion. "Why are you doing this?"

"That's a fair question," Jenny nodded as she assessed the situation, trying to see just how much information would be needed to make this girl give Spike another chance. "Let's just say I know how hard it is for an actor, or actress, to know if someone likes them as a person, or because they are famous. I have had people befriend me because of who my husband is, and I have had people judge me because of what my husband does."

Buffy nodded her understanding and decided she'd give her a chance and hear her out. "Okay, how about we have a seat and we talk."

"I think I will go now," Willow whispered in relief.

"Oh, no," Buffy snorted. "You go nowhere. Just have a seat with the rest of us."

"Okay," Willow bit her lip and sat on her bed with Jenny joining her, and Buffy sitting across from them on her bed.

"Tell me about how you and Spike met," Jenny inquired, and listened closely to Buffy's version of her story about running into William.

Jenny smiled as she heard the words being said, and could picture Spike feeling amazed at how someone was interested in him for once, and not who he was known for. Then when she talked more about how they met again on the ship, she knew that timing was the couple's enemy, not lies.

"Buffy, how do you know that he was not going to tell you everything on your date?" Jenny asked. "Spike is not stupid, he would have known you'd find out who he was, and he does not play games with people."

"What? Doesn't cheating on his girlfriend count?" Buffy stood up and stared down at the other woman.

"What girlfriend?" Jenny asked.

"Harmony," Buffy rolled her eyes. "Don't tell me he never told you about the girl he was seeing?"

"I know about Harmony, and I know that they are no longer together," Jenny raised her eyebrow at the younger woman glaring down are her. "You need to sit down and talk with Spike, before you let something that could be special, be lost forever."

"But Angel said-"

Buffy didn't get a chance to finish her sentence because Jenny interrupted her.

"What does Angel have to do with any of this?" Jenny glared. "Please do not tell me you believe anything that egotistical maniac has told you?"

Buffy looked shocked at Jenny's description of the man who'd stepped in to help her with Spike. "He was talking to another woman from the show about Spike, and she mentioned something about Harmony and Spike," Buffy shrugged. "Then he happened to be there when Spike tried to make me talk to him and he made Spike leave."

"OH GOD!" Jenny sighed as she put her hands up to her mouth. “That bastard! That lowdown, dirty little bastard."

Willow and Buffy looked shocked at the woman's words. "Excuse me?"

Jenny immediately regretted being so vocal. "Buffy, don't believe anything that comes out of Angel's mouth, and I find it hard to believe he was suddenly there on your floor to save you, per se, from Spike. His rooms are nowhere near here, and he'd have no reason, unless either he was following you, or was coming to visit someone he'd met on the cruise."

Buffy flopped back down on the bed and let what Jenny said play over and over in her head. She had never really taken the time to think about the coincidence of Angel being there, but now that she did think about it, why was he there?

"Do you think he was following me?" Buffy asked.

"I don't know, all I do know is that I don't trust him as far as I could throw him." Jenny looked the young woman and continued, "I would trust Spike with my life and the life of my family, and I hope you decide to give him a chance to explain."

"But he lied," Buffy bit her lip, feeling not as angry, but still hurt for some reason.

"I don't believe he intentionally lied to you, and in his eyes he would see it as he hadn't," Jenny tried to explain. "You had only met twice, and both times were accidental. I'm sure he didn't want to be the big movie star right off the bat; making you think he was trying to use that status to impress you. Instead, he probably wanted to enjoy the moment of just being Buffy and William, and ease you into knowing he was rich and famous, with girls offering him anything under the sun to be with him."

Buffy listened and started to see how everything Jenny was telling her could have been true, and that she had let her insecurities lead her to jump to conclusions. "Can you see how I felt about all of this?"

Jenny smiled as she moved to sit next to the young woman and pulled her into a tight hug, "I can see exactly where you are coming from, and I'm sure Spike will too, once you both talk this out."

"Do you think he’ll want to even speak to me after how I treated him?" Buffy sighed as she leaned her head on Jenny's shoulder and looked over at her friend’s encouraging smile.

"Oh, if I know Spike, he will be cocky at first, but will come to his senses and sit down and talk this out with you," Jenny giggled. "Just be honest with him, and in my heart I know he will be honest with you."
Chapter 13 by Kimber
This chapter contains Spike/Dru during flashbacks, but on of the sexual nature, but the decline of their relationship

Spike felt like his face was about to crack by the time dinner was finished. He was tired of acting as if he didn’t have a care in the world. All he wanted to do was go back to his room and reacquaint himself with his long lost friend Jack; the friend that didn't ask any questions or try and get him to talk about his troubles. He walked out to the smoking section and pulled out his pack of smokes, again feeling like he'd found an old friend.

The more he thought about it the more he became angry with himself. 'It's all my fault, being an idiot, should've told her from the get go who I really was. But no I wanted to go slow to see if she liked me.' The more he thought about it, the worse he felt about it all.

He could never think of a time that a girl was interested in William, 'the gullible stupid git' who was weak, and believed in love ever after. He wore his glasses at auditions, offered all the non -romantic parts in the plays, but recognized as a talented actor.

Then Cecily Addams entered his life. He initiated William in his first experience of love, lies, and heartbreak. She used him to climb the ladder of success in London's theatre district. When she no longer needed him she left him high and dry, letting those around them know how beneath her he was.

It was what brought about the death of William the weak, and the birth of Spike, the survivor. He bleached his hair and had the laser surgery to correct his vision. The clothes became tighter, and he started wearing more leather. His new look built his confidence, and he never looked back.

After Spike emerged, the acting world opened up, and his acting career flourished, while Cecily's diminished. The last he had heard, his first love was now doing walk-on parts- few and far between, and not happily married to an actor that fooled around on her for all the world to see.

Then he was a bigger fool and let Dru, his dark lover who taught him a new kind of pain and betrayal, barge into his life. She told him he was her Spike, she was his Princess and that they would live happily ever after. He had been about to ask her to marry him after she announced she was pregnant. But, she did not wish to have the child, and, she neglected to tell him that.

"I know she will be very happy as my wife," Spike spoke into the cell phone, talking with his best friend, as he hit the elevator button that would take him up to his and Dru's apartment. "Wes, I know what I’m doing, I know we haven't been together that long, but she's having my baby."

Spike started to get irritated. "You don't know how important this is for me; you grew up with a mother, father, and brothers. I never knew my parents."

"I know, I know I can still be a great father without marrying her, but then we wouldn't be a family and I want my child to have what I didn't, a family, mate." Spike tried again to make the man understand how important this was to him. "How about I call you tomorrow, you're starting to make me pissed," he sighed as he hung up.

He took a deep breath, reached into his pants pocket, and grabbed a hold of the black velvet box that was carrying his future in it. It held the engagement ring that would bring him and Dru to the next step of their relationship: Marriage, followed by the biggest step of all, parenthood.

The first thing he noticed was how dark the living room was, but he knew she was there because he heard her tears. "What's wrong, luv?" Spike asked as he quickly moved to kneel before her as she sat on the couch crying. "Tell me Pet, tell me what's wrong."

"I'm sorry William, I just couldn't do it," Dru softly cried, unable to look up at him.

"Couldn't do what, Princess?" He asked, his mind telling him she was about to kill his dreams.

"I couldn't be a mother, sweet William, my Spike," Dru whimpered as she reached out to grab a hold of his shirt.

"What did you do, Dru?" Spike asked, his voice barely a whisper.

"I knew it was a mistake as soon as it happened," she leaned forward and pressed her face into his chest. "I'm a bad, bad woman to do what I have done, please forgive me?"

"First I have to hear you tell me what I have to forgive, and God I hope you haven't done what I think you have." Spike's voice was tight, fighting back the tears that threatened to flow.

"I killed our baby, Spike, I killed it and now I want it back," Dru started to sob hysterically. "Oh Spike, God will never forgive me and neither will you, what have I done, William, what have I done?"

Spike felt the bottom drop out from under him, as what she was telling him started to sink in. His dream of having a family was falling apart. His heart was breaking for his never to be born child, whose mother had murdered it without giving him a chance to talk her out of it.

Spike pulled away and pushed her away from him. "How could you kill our baby, go off to a fucking butcher and have them take our defenseless baby out of your body?"

Dru looked up with a look of horror on her face. "You don't understand, I was scared and didn't know if I could be a good mother."

"So you just decide to go off and let some bastard rip it out of you?" Spike stared at the woman as if she was a monster. "I can't believe you did this, knowing how happy the news had made me and the plans we made that night."

"Please don’t hate me, we can have more when we both are ready," Dru begged him. "I love you, Spike."

"You love me, you go and make this kind of decision behind my back, then come here and claim to love me," Spike snorted as he started to laugh and cry at the same time. "Damn, Dru, what would you have done if I hadn't wanted the baby, and you hated me for it?" Spike looked at the woman who had just cut his heart out. "Oh, I know, you would have had the damn thing just to get back at me."

"NO!" Dru yelled. "Please, don't say that."

"What? Say what Dru?" Spike yelled. "Say, ‘that's okay, Luv, I forgive you for killing my baby, for taking a life that I helped to create and letting it become a statistic’? I don't even have a grave to mourn my unborn child's death. Why did you even tell me you were pregnant if you weren't sure you were going to keep it? Why build me up to becoming a father, and us becoming a family only to rip it out from under me?”

"I don't know, all I can say is- I'm sorry and it was a mistake,” Dru begged him with her eyes to forgive her.

"I'm not sure I can forgive you this Dru, at least not right away," Spike placed his hands over his face before running his hands through his hair. "I love you Dru, but right now I don't like you, and I hate what you've done. I'm not sure we can survive this, and right now, I don't give a flying fuck if we do."

"I will go and stay at my father's tonight," Dru whispered.

"I think that would be a good idea," Spike said as he looked at her with disgust in his eyes, wanting so much to reach over and shake the living hell out of her. "I will call you when I decide what to do."

"I do love you Spike," Dru said as she turned to go and pack.

"Well you have a funny way of showing it," Spike spit out, feeling no regret when she then ran to the bedroom crying.

Spike shook his hand as the low burning cigarette touched his fingers, pulling him from his sad musing on one of the worst moments of his life, causing him to toss it quickly into the ashtray. He turned to make sure no one was around before stepping out of the shadows and headed toward his room, hoping no one stopped him for a little chit- chat as he let his mind wander again to places it should be avoiding.

Come to find out the real reason Dru had the termination was not only the fact is might not have been his. Her decision, he came to find out was because Angel wanted nothing to do with her, if she had the baby. Angel had told Dru that she would not get the part of the lady vampire, Julianna, if she had the baby, and, they would no longer be together.

When it all finally came out, he found out that Dru and Angel had been having an affair for six of the seven months that Spike and Dru had been together. He could still remember seeing her face lit up with lust and desire when he'd walked in on her and Angel having sex in what had once been their bed.

He was supposed to be longer at the studio for some special night shots when the camera equipment had decided to act up. So, Robert had called it quits and told everyone to go home early. Wesley had tried to get him to come home with him and have dinner and talk. Instead of listening to his friend, he had decided to go home, watch TV, and order out.

Spike sighed when he stood outside his door, realizing he needed to find a new place to live. This hellhole carried too many memories, and still smelled like his dark princess. "First thing in the morning, want ads and apartment hunting."

He didn't hear the noise at first as he entered his apartment and sat his briefcase that carried the script he was working on now, and next week's script in it. He was feeling doubly depressed since he was informed that Dru had been hired for the next couple episodes as the vampire, Julianna, who just happened to be the past love interest of both William the Bloody and Angelus.

As he turned toward the kitchen to go and grab a beer, he heard what sounded like voices in his bedroom. He stood and listened, recognizing Dru's voice. It sounded like it does when she was in the height of passion. "Yes, OH yes, my love, more."

The male voice that complimented her very vocal wants was like a punch in the gut. "Yeah, baby, let daddy make it all better."

"Yes, my Daddy, so much better now," she moaned.

The closer he walked toward his open bedroom door, he could hear the panting and grunts that accompanied the sound of the bedsprings, and the headboard hitting the wall. Several weeks had passed since Dru had left, after telling him about aborting their baby, and now this.

He prepared himself for the worst, but the visual was the most painful thing he ever had to witness. There she was, his dark princess who had ripped his heart out only weeks before and was now serving it to him on a platter. There she lay on what was once their bed, as another man fucked her senseless.

Not just any man, but his co-worker, someone who he had thought was his friend. There was Angel between Dru's thighs, with her legs up over his shoulders, pounding her into the mattress.

Spike stood and watched them as if he was in a daze. He couldn't move, talk, and felt like he couldn't even blink his eyes. Next thing he knew, Dru's eyes looked into his and all she did was smile like the cat that had eaten the canary.

She licked her lips and reached her hands back and grabbed the bars on the headboard, threw her head back and laughed. "Oh, lover we have company," she moaned as she met her lovers thrust with more urgency.

Angel turned his head to look briefly to see who had caught Dru's attention. "Ahhhh, Spike, care to come and join us?"

Angel's question spurred him into action. ”GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOME!"

"Oh, sweet William, don’t be so prudish, come and let Angel show you how to make a woman feel like she is in heaven. The angels are singing he does this so well." Dru reached up and caressed her lover's face. "Fuck me, like only you can."

"Can't say no to that now can I?" Angel smirked. "Never could say no to you Dru, well except about the baby that is."

"I know lover," Dru moaned. "You were right. I wasn't ready to become a mother."

Spike backed out of the room and ran out of the apartment. Since it hit him with what they were saying that the baby may not have been his, and that Dru had lied to him that night saying she was sorry about having the abortion. That she was just using him to stay close to Angel and to make sure she got the part in the show.

That was the night he first met Jack, and until Wesley intervened after a few weeks of drunkenness and whoring around. He was oblivious to how bad he had let himself go, and how much he'd let Jack take over his life. He was just lucky he had not fallen so low it affected his job, he never came to work drunk, but he was starting to lose weight and look unhealthy.

It happened to coincide with a time in filming where William The Bloody was going through some tough times as well, and everyone thought he was doing his theater method acting. Only Wesley, Giles, and Jenny knew the truth, about what really had happened, with Dru, Angel and the baby. Spike never made a formal announcement when Dru had told him she was pregnant.

Spike stood in front of his cabin door and hoped Wesley was not around. He just needed to not think about his life for a while, and the best way for that to happen was to get lost in the bottle and numb up his brain.

He let out the breath he hadn't realized he was holding, when he noticed he was alone. Picking up the hidden bottle he then headed over to his bed, noticing a videotape lying there.

"Wonder what the hell this is?" He asked, as he picked it up the tape, reading the handwritten title, placing the unopened bottle on the bed. "Smile Time. Hmm, wonder what someone taped that is meant to make me smile?"

He walked over and turned on the TV, and the VCR, and then took the tape out of its casing inserting it into the player. He grabbed the remote and moved to lie on the bed so he could relax and see what silliness was waiting for him.

"All right, Percy let's see what you present you have let me," Spike shrugged, and took a long drink of Jack. "See, Jack? Here you thought I wouldn't provide you with entertainment."

He was taking another drink when he hit play and about choked at what he was seeing. There, in full color, was Harmony undressing like she was a stripper. He recognized the clothes as the same outfit she was wearing the day he last saw her before joining the others at the hotel a couple days ago.

"Hi, big Daddy, I hope you have something for me that’s bigger than that lens," Harmony said as she unclasped her bra, letting her tongue softly lick her bottom lip. "‘Cause I'm in need, Daddy."

"Don't worry, baby girl, Daddy has just what you need," the familiar male voice behind the camera growled. "Tell Daddy who fucks you best."

"You Daddy, I burn just thinking about what you do to me," Harmony moaned and she played with the top of her pink thong as she moved back to sit down on the bed. "See how wet you make me." There, clear as day, was a large wet spot on the crotch of her panties.

"Yeah baby, I see how wet you are. Does he make you this wet?" Angel asked as she leaned back and slipped off her underwear.

"No, he’s never made me this wet," Harmony smiled as she scooted up onto the bed. "Now come over here and take care of your little girl, she's so wet and horny."

Spike noticed the date and time on the video, telling him that when Harmony had sped away from his house she had gone straight to Angel's bed. He fast-forwarded through the tape to see what else Angel wanted him to see. The more he watched, the more he drank. The more he drank, the more he was seeing a different blonde woman with green eyes being fucked by the bane of his existence. It wasn't long before he passed out, not noticing the tape ending and automatically rewinding.

*******

Jenny was happy she had persuaded Buffy to talk to Spike. All she needed now was to find the man so she could get this misunderstanding behind them. "Let's go and see if we can find my husband. I'm sure Spike is with him."

"Okay," Buffy said her voice soft and unsure.

"Don't worry. I know it will all work out. You both will work this out," Jenny winked and took the young woman by the hand, pulling her a long as she looked for her missing husband.

"So, did you like your dinner tonight?" Buffy asked Willow who was keeping up with her and Jenny.

"Yeah, it was very good. I would love to have their recipe for the vegetable lasagna; it was out of this world," Willow rubbed her tummy and giggled.

"You and food, and you don't gain a pound," Buffy shook her head as she continued to let Jenny lead her toward what looked to be the casino. "I'm going to have to live on fruit and water for a week, when we get home."

"I know what you mean," Jenny groaned. "If my family keeps eating like this all week, we’ll need new clothes to fly home in."

The three women laughed as they entered the casino and immediately Jenny saw her husband over by the craps table standing with Noel, Robert, and Wesley. The first thing she noticed was the worried look on Wesley's face as he kept scanning the room.

Wesley was the first to see Jenny and wave her over. His heart skipped a beat when he noticed the redheaded beauty walking toward him as well. "Looks like the Mrs. is here Rupert, and she's brought company."

"Ah, yes, Buffy and Willow." Rupert smiled as he turned to his bosses. "Let me introduce you."

"Would be our pleasure," Robert smiled and winked at Noel, noticing the look on Wesley's face, and wondering which of the two young women had caught his attention.

"Hello, my errant wife," Giles smiled as he looked at her hand, joined with Buffy's.

"Hello, my almost absent husband," she returned the smile as she dropped Buffy's hand and reached up to hug her husband and whisper in his ear. "If you notice her about to flee, grab her." She then kissed his cheek and leaned back. "Where is the blonde boy wonder?"

"Don't rightly know." Giles looked closely at his wife and knew something was up. "He practically ran out of dinner and we have not seen him since."

"Oh!" Jenny sighed. "Did anyone look in his room?"

Wesley bit his lip, wanting to ask Buffy, who was looking nervous, what had happened between her and Spike earlier. He was sure something had to have happened with how surly the man had been acting since coming back from their date. "No, we have not. I got the impression he wanted to be alone."

"Where are my manners?" Giles smiled, changing the subject. "Ladies, may I introduce the men that are responsible for our being here."

The women turned their interest over to Giles and the two other men. "This is Robert Silver, if not for his imagination and wonderful way with story telling, we would not be here."

"Ladies," he bowed.

Giles next introduced. "Noel Miller is the man responsible for getting the money so we get paid, otherwise known as our producer."

"Good to meet the two of you, having already had the pleasure of meeting the lovely Mrs. Giles," Noel winked at Jenny.

"And be very careful, because this one likes to flirt, but he’s harmless," Jenny smiled at the two men, but pointing at Noel.

"Gentlemen, this is Willow and Buffy, friends of my wife," Giles mockingly glared at Noel. "Remember, my wife."

Noel chuckled. "Don't worry. I'm not after his lovely Jenny. I'm very happily married and the father of five, thus why I'm here, and she is not. She didn't want to chase five little fat burners around the ship. Plus, Jenny tells her my every move."

Buffy and Willow laughed at the man's description of his family, seeing in his eyes he was very proud of them and he really was a family man.

"It's a pleasure to meet you both," Willow smiled.

"Are you with the convention?" Robert asked.

"Nope, just vacationing on our own," Willow replied, sneaking a peek over at Wesley, thinking how the camera did not do him justice. She could also see the worry that was residing in his brown eyes. 'I wonder what has him so worried.'

"Do you watch the show?" Noel asked.

"I do, but Buffy doesn't," Willow shrugged.

"So Buffy what do you watch?" Robert asked, hoping she was not one of those reality TV kind of people.

"I don't watch TV," Buffy replied, looking around the room hoping to catch a glimpse of Spike.

The four men looked at her with a look of wonder. "You don't watch TV? I find that refreshing," Noel commented, having never met someone that didn’t watch something on the television.

"I just don't have the time with working two jobs, and tying to save up money so I might be able to go back to school." Buffy lightly blushed from the looks the four men were giving her.

"Well, I must say I wish my oldest was that dedicated to her studies," Robert sighed. "Maybe I should send her to live with you for a few months. You might rub off on her."

"More like she'd corrupt Buffy and turn her into a TV zombie," Noel snorted.

Wesley couldn't help sneaking a few looks over at Willow, thinking no one noticed. The man's interest in the pretty little redhead was noticed by everyone, except Buffy, who continued to look around for any sign of Spike.

"Well, I think I'm going to call it a night. In a few weeks we will be back at the late nights and all day filming and editing," Robert sighed. "So I'm taking advantage of living the normal guy's life, up at daylight, and then to bed at a reasonable hour."

"I think today was tiring, and tomorrow is another day," Noel agreed. "So I think I'll walk up with you. Giles, Wes, we will see you tomorrow at the photo shoot"

Everyone said their goodbyes to the two men, leaving Willow and Buffy wondering if they should say goodnight as well. Then Jenny started dancing around and looking at her husband with excited eyes.

"How about we go to the midnight buffet and pig out," Jenny looked at her husband pleadingly. "If we can't do dinner we can midnight snack together at least."

Giles smiled as he shook his head. "How could I refuse such in invitation?"

"It's still early," Wesley offered.

"How about going to our room for drinks before going on the midnight raid?" Giles offered. "Ladies, care to join us?"

Willow and Buffy looked at each other, with Willow wanting to go, hoping to spend some time with Wesley. Buffy was on the fence, thinking she should go and look for Spike, but then if she spent time with his friends, she was bound to run into him.

"Okay, if it's okay with Buffy?" Willow smiled shyly.

"Sounds great to me," she smiled softly.

Wesley kept his joy hidden that at last he was going to be able to spend some time with Willow. First he needed to stop off in his and Spike's room and leave the man a note, telling him where to come and meet up with them.

"Let me stop off in my room and leave a note for Spike, and then I will meet you up at your room," Wesley smiled. "It will be an adventure I would not want to miss." His last sentence directed at Willow, causing her to blush.

"Well, let's go," Jenny smiled feeling excited at the vibes she was getting from Wesley and Willow. "It shouldn't take you long, since your room is right by ours."

Buffy and Willow said they'd be right there, wanting to go to their rooms to freshen up a bit, giving Jenny some time to fill Giles and Wesley in on what happened with Spike and Buffy.
Chapter 14 by Kimber
Please have patience....this was the first story in this fandon I wrote.....and I used 3 couples I loved in the show...and made the other one up, cause I thought they would've made a nice couple then......The main attraction will be Spuffy, followed by Wes/willow....the other two had their moments as I worked my way to getting the others established. I hope I do not bore all of you with my long winded story telling. Thank you to all that read....reviews are nice, but only wanted if you wish to share them....



Wesley prayed he would find Spike in their room sober and alone. He still was haunted with visions of Spike right after the Dru and Angel fiasco, and they were not pretty. The women resembled the alcohol- hard and rough, since the bars were hole in the walls, no one ever heard about.

Wes mumbled as he put the key card in the door lock. "Please do not enlighten me further on the one hundred and one ways of Kama Sutra, Spike style."

The first thing he noticed was the blue TV screen lighting up the room. The second thing that caught his attention made him sigh in relief, there was Spike sprawled out on the bed alone and still fully clothed.

"Thank God for small miracles."

It did not take long for him to start to worry after he closed the door, and moved further into the room. Spike normally was a light sleeper, and the closing of the door did not the rouse the man lying on the bed at all.

The opened bottle of Jack Daniels leaning against the bedside table, looking like it was about the topple over, and the amount missing from the bottle made him look more closely to see if the man was breathing.

"Spike, what the bloody hell have you done?" Wesley growled as he moved toward his very pissed friend to try and wake him up. "Damn you Spike, you promised me you'd never do this again."

Wesley reached down and grabbed Spike by his shoulders, and roughly shook him. "Wake up you wanker, so I can kick your arse. Come on Spike wake up and tell me what happened to make you do this."

Spike mumbled, "The…tape…Angel…tape." Before he passed out again.

Wesley looked down at this friend and knew he would not be able to do this alone. He knew Spike was not going to like what he was about to do, as he again observed the intoxicated fool. "But you asked for this, just remember that," he glared down and told Spike before he gently lay the man back down on the bed.

Wes picked up the phone and dialed the Giles' room number, praying Jenny was not the one to answer the phone.

"Hello," Rupert answered the phone, wondering if it was Wes calling to tell him that Spike was in some kind of trouble.

"Thank God it's you," Wesley snorted. "Can you come over and help me with Spike? Don't say anything that would cause Jenny to worry and want to come with you."

"I will think of something," Giles spoke into the phone trying to keep his voice low, so his wife would not here him talk. She currently was in the girls’ room tucking them in for the night.

Wesley hung up the phone and turned to look at his stubborn, hardheaded, idiot of a roommate, best friend. "So help me God, Spike, I will make your life hell if you think I'll let you fall back into that lifestyle."

He turned to set up the bathroom for the baptizing, when again he noticed the TV and VCR's power was on. He moved closer to the equipment and then reached out and hit play on the VCR, wondering what Spike was watching as he drank himself in to oblivion.

His eyes grew large as he stumbled back and sat down on the bed. A part of him wanted to turn off what he was seeing, while the other part knew it was important he knew everything that was on this tape.

Quickly he put it all together, seeing the date and time on the tape. Once the person behind the camera identified himself, he knew if it was the last thing he ever did, Angel would pay for every evil deed he had committed against Spike. "Might even take a few accomplices with him and send them all to Hell."

It took several minutes of knocking on the door to pull him out of his state of shock. Standing up and moving to turn off the tape, he felt like he was moving in slow motion.

Giles knew something bad had happened, seeing the paleness and pain on the other man's face, when the door finally opened. He began to worry, when no one had answered his knocking. Was preparing to call the front desk and have someone come and open the door.

"What has happened?" Giles asked, his voice carrying that ‘in charge’ vibe to it.

"Giles," Wesley tried to talk, but could not find the words to answer the other man's question.

Giles pushed his way through and noticed Spike lying still on the bed not moving. He slowly walked toward the bed, praying that the young man was breathing.

"Thank God he's breathing," he whispered, as he noticed the steady rise and fall of the other man's chest. "Why do you look as if you've been told the end of the world is upon us?" Giles asked as he turned and looked at the other man with a look of determination on his face.

Wesley tried to shake himself mentally but found he could only walk over to the VCR and start the tape again. He felt he had no choice, especially if he wanted to take down Angel.

Giles looked at the young man confused at first until the tape began to play and then he couldn't stop the swearing from coming out of his mouth. "That bastard," he snarled as he watched Angel and Harmony having sex.

"I think there is more than this one time," Wesley finally found his, wanting to stop the tape. His gut told him there were some very important things about to be revealed. "It would not surprise me if he didn't record other Harmony moments, and a few of Dru as well."

"I would not put it past him to have put them on this tape," Giles looked down, wanting to find Angel and let the man know what if felt like to be on the receiving end of his fist, several times over.

"I agree," Wesley nodded, neither man paying close attention to the tape as it ran.

"Killing the bastard would be too good for him." Giles started to pace the room as his anger mounted, as he heard the couple on the tape. They kept making derogatory comments, about Spike. They continued to say how far superior Angel was when compared to him, especially in the bedroom.

Wesley turned away and looked over at Spike as his mind started picturing ways he could torture Mr. O'Connor. "Yes, I agree, death would be too easy and no real justice served as I see it.”

The deadly tone of Pryce's voice alerted Giles that Wesley was close to taking matters into his own hands. He agreed something needed done concerning their manipulative vengeful co-worker, but it would have to be a well thought out plan to make it work and work well.

"Wes, ole chap, let us deal with helping Spike at the moment, and then we can discuss what needs to be done about Angel." Giles moved closer and placed his hand on the other man's left shoulder.

"Yes, Spike comes first," Wesley whispered. "I had planned on a rather rude wake up for the drunken idiot."

At that time they heard a new voice enter the room and turned to see that Angel had indeed added a rendezvous with Dru in the mix. Giles stalked over toward shelving unit, and shut off the VCR.

"I gather your plans included a fully clothed cold shower and some room service black coffee?" Giles asked as he took off his glasses and started to clean them.

"Yes, but I have changed my mind. They now include partially undressing the man and tucking him in for the night. Have a glass of water and some aspirin at the bedside, for when he wakes up in the morning with that killer hangover." Wesley sighed as he looked over at Giles. "I can't leave him alone."

"I perfectly understand," Giles smiled reassuringly. "I will convey to the ladies you've decided to retire early."

"What will you tell Jenny?" Wesley gave the older man a worried look, as they started to work together to make Spike as comfortable as they could without removing all of his clothes.

"The truth," Giles shrugged. "I cannot lie about this to my wife, but then again she has to ask me first," Rupert winked.

Wesley nodded, "I agree you should tell her if she should ask. I'm just not sure how Spike will take her mothering of him."

Giles chuckled as he turned to observe his friend passed out on the bed, unaware they knew about Angel and the tape. "I think he will do just fine for he will see first hand how protective she can be when someone she cares about needs it."

Wes smiled as he realized it was something that Spike had missed growing up. “He will need that. His one regret was growing up without a mother most of all."

"Take care of yourself as well." Giles patted Wesley on the back, since they had finally gotten Spike undressed down to his pants, removing everything else, and then placed him under the covers. "Call if you need anything."

"I will," Wesley replied as he followed Giles to the door. "Tomorrow will be interesting."

Giles snorted as he turned around, "Oh, I would say so. I will have my hands full keeping my wife from pushing Captain Idiot off the ship."

"I’m thinking it could end up like the game Clue." Wesley for the first time had a small smile on his face. "The Watcher did it in the Princess Theatre with the Orb of Oasis shoved up his rectal passage."

"I'm sure we could sell that version on E-bay." Giles tried very hard not to laugh before turning to leave, but failed- his deep chuckle drifted back down the hall, as he walked toward his room.

Wesley leaned his head against the now closed door. "So help me God, Angel, you will pay greatly for this."

*******

Jenny wanted so badly to follow her husband to Wes and Spike's room. She was sure the phone call was from Wes, and that it was not good news. She knew it concerned the blonde boy wonder that had worked his way into her heart. She just hoped he had not fallen back into his drinking.

The first time she met Spike, she had seen the lost little boy inside the man, looking to be part of a family. The moment she heard of how he'd grown up in an orphanage, she had taken a deep interest in his life.

Wesley was a different story; his needs were different. He needed to be aware that he'd make the right decision concerning his life choices. His parents needed to be taken to task for abandoning such a gifted young man. Her heart broke when she had learned about his father disowning him, and how the rest of the family fell in line.

She felt the need to see her girls again, to reassure herself they were safe and warm and tucked in the bed, just as children should be at this time of night. The one thing she had made her husband promise her was- no matter what, he would make sure the girls knew how much he loved them. Even if one day, they could not live together anymore, he would make sure his girls knew he loved them the same.

The first thing she did was softly kiss the top of their heads and whisper, "Love you."

She had decided to call Willow and Buffy after Giles had left, and take a rain check on the buffet. She would tell them that since coming back to the room she found herself too tired and decided to call it a night.

The spot next to her youngest was open, and inviting, as she moved to lie next to Allyson on the bed. Her baby never minded when her mother needed to cuddle. In fact, a few times she had come into the master bedroom and crawled in bed with her mother to do the same.

Jenny felt her eyes getting heavy but continued to fight it as long as she could, before she lost the battle and fell asleep snuggled up next to her daughter. She did not hear when her husband came into the room and watched his girls with a loving smile on his face. Jenny did not hear her husband leave the cabin as she continued sleep.

*******

Buffy and Willow sat at the table and enjoyed the food on their plate, neither one noticed the blonde woman watching them closely. Darla kept looking for Angel to appear, causing her to jump whenever she saw a tall dark haired husky male enter the dinning room.

She felt so bad for helping Angel, she wondered if she could possibly get away with alerting Buffy to what was going on without getting caught. His retribution would cost her everything. 'But could I live with myself, hurting others to protect my stupidity?' she thought to herself, realizing her husband might forgive her trespasses since he had left her at the time to find himself.

"Hmmm, this is good," Buffy sighed, enjoying her chocolate Mousse. "I know this is good for you, no calories, and I will not be wearing it on my hips come tomorrow."

"Oh, yes, no packing on the poundage food item on my plate." Willow giggled as she bit into the chocolate covered strawberry dipped in whipped cream.

"Excuse me, but could I possibly have a private word with you?" Darla asked Buffy quickly, keeping her eyes on the look out for Angel. "I just can't talk to you here. Meet me in the explorer's lounge, say, in ten minutes."

"Aren't you Darla?" Willow asked.

"Yes, please make sure you aren't followed," Darla looked hard and long at Buffy. "Especially Angel! You need to avoid and stay away from him. Meet me in the lounge and I will tell you everything I know."

Buffy could tell the woman was anxious about being caught talking to her. "Okay, ten minutes."

"Great," Darla nodded before leaving quickly, checking the room making sure, Angel had not somehow, snuck in the room without her seeing him.

"Buffy, do you have any idea what she wants?" Willow asked her friend with a worried look upon her face.

"I think I might and it just might have to do with what happened today in the elevator." Buffy's mind started to kick in gear as the events of the day again began to play in her head. "I just never thought too much about it, but it was rather a weird coincidence that Angel happened to be in the same hallway at the same time as Spike."

"Do you think he is up to something?" Willow asked, getting the same vibes as her friend that Angel was not playing fair.

"Yes, I think he is very up on the up to something." Buffy looked over at her best friend and bit her lower lip before continuing. "I'm beginning to think Mr. Not Such An Angel as his name states, played me today, causing me to react the way I did."

"Oh, goodness, that's really not nice of him," Willow whispered. "I guess we had better get a move on then and hear what Darla has to say."

"I think you’re right." Buffy looked at her friend and let an evil little grin appear. "And if she tells me anything like I suspect, Angel had better be prepared to suffer."

"Oh Buffy, be careful. I mean he is famous and can pay to have you killed," Willow gasped, as she stood and followed her friend out of the dinning room.

"Honestly, Willow, he is just a man and he can fall just like the ordinary men of the world can," Buffy laughed. "Especially if the right woman is the one to give the push that sends him over the edge."

"I'm with you, don't worry," Willow nodded; neither of them noticed that they had a shadow following them.

*******

Giles entered the dining room and watched Darla approach and talk with Buffy and Willow. Her short conversation mostly was directed at Buffy, which alerted him that something important was being said. He wasn't sure if Darla was working with Angel, so he decided to watch the two women and see if they made any attempt to follow Darla from the room.

He had seen Angel flirting with the trollop that had accosted Wesley at the cocktail party the night before. By the looks of things, she was about to get one of the celebrities in her bed on this trip.

He kept back and followed the two young women as they left the dinning room and headed toward the elevators. Bowing his head as he walked past them, hoping they'd say something that would tell him where they were going. He smiled when he heard them asking one of them mention the explorer's lounge. 'Yes, the fates are in our corner tonight,' Giles thought to himself as he continued to walk away, knowing now where he needed to go.

*******

Lorne sat at the bar feeling depressed, he had not seen his blonde buttercup since dinner. He had wanted to use the excuse that he needed to talk to him about his behavior earlier to get him alone. The more he thought about it the more upset he became.

"Hey, bossman," Cordy greeted her boss as she slapped him on the shoulder. "I hope you’re not still brooding about stud boy."

"I'm not brooding."

"Yes you are, brooding over someone that will not give you the light of day, or the dark of night." Cordy shrugged. "If he is gay or even bi, then I'm the new Mae West and you will kiss the ground I walk on."

"You'd be surprised, little Missy," Lorne growled.

"Nope, I usually call them, even when they are in denial," she snorted. "I know for a fact he is interested in a pretty blonde filly named Buffy, and no, that is not her drag name."

"Cordy, honey, give it a rest," Lorne groaned. "Let me prove you wrong."

"All you are going to do is prove you can blush when you're embarrassed, and maybe bodily harmed if you make a move on Mr. Straight as an arrow." Cordy winked as she stood up. "Hey, it's your funeral and I will have it put on your headstone- 'Cordy tried to warn him, but he didn't listen, the man only likes women.'"

"I heard it from a reliable source he swings both ways," Lorne glared at the woman who was his employee, but loved her like she was family.

"Hmmm, I think you'd better check the resources past source giving, and if they'd have a reason to lie." Cordy again looked down at the man she loved like a brother and wanted nothing more than for him to be happy.

"Angel told me," Lorne sighed.

"Tall, dark, and brooding, Angel O'Connor?" Cordy asked. "Please, I don't even know them and can see how jealous Angel is of his co-star."

Lorne looked at his employee and close friend. "So, you think Angel is playing me?"

"Wouldn’t surprise me, if he doesn't have it planned to use you to embarrass Spike, somehow. Be very careful how you handle this." Cordy reached down and kissed his cheek. "I think you need to reassess the game plan and make sure there is no traitor in the mix."

Lorne nodded as he closed his eyes and wondered if his friend’s advice was true, as well as the information she shared with him. If he was honest to himself, Cordy was never wrong with her assessment of people. She had an uncanny way of being able to read a person quickly and accurately.

"If I find you have played me for a fool Mr. O'Connor, you will regret the day you were ever born," Lorne whispered as he started to doubt the information the other man had imparted to him, about the man that was sex on two legs.
Chapter 15 by Kimber
Darla sat in the corner of the bar watching the entrance to see if Buffy accepted her invitation. It also gave her the advantage to see who else entered the lounge. She could not help but think she was working on a movie set instead of sitting in one of the ships bar, waiting to see if her life was about to blow up in her face.

She had decided to let fate decide- If Buffy shows up, she will tell the woman everything she knows and suspects about Angel's plans for her and Spike. If she doesn't show, then the lady is on her own, and she will just refuse to help her co-worker with his scheme to bring Spike down.

Giles had taken the stairs, which he had found to be quicker and more private when they had first boarded the ship. It was easy since it was only a few decks up, with the Explorer's lounge being on the Pomenade deck. He hurried so he could grab a few minutes hopefully with Darla before Buffy and Willow arrived.

Darla groaned when she noticed Giles enter the bar. The last thing she needed was a positive Spike supporter to overhear what she had to say. Her heart began to race when she noticed the determined look on Giles' face when he started walking quickly toward her.

"Darla, I have but a few minutes before we are joined by Buffy and Willow," Giles began. "So I will make this as quick and painless as I can."

She nodded, not wanting to say anything since she didn't know why he was here. "Okay, Rupert, make it quick please."

They worked well with each other, having a few scenes together, plus mingling during the show and network parties. "I need to know what you plan to discuss with Buffy, especially if it involves Spike and Angel."

She tried to keep her anxiety level down, but she knew he caught her surprise when the look of triumph came over his face.

"I think you need to tell me if this meeting is something planned by Angel to cause more trouble."

Darla shook her head, "No, I want to come clean and tell Buffy what happened today and how Angel is going to use her to hurt Spike."

Giles looked down at the woman and could see the fear in her eyes. "How did he get you to do this?"

Darla started to bite on her lower lip debating how much she should divulge when she noticed Buffy and her friend walk into the bar. "They're here, can't talk about it right now."

"I will help you any way I can," Giles said, smiling softly. "I will stay if you want me to, or you can call me tomorrow."

Darla felt the tears start to build up. "Stay."

Giles said nothing, just offered a reassuring smile as he turned to meet the two young women as they arrived at the table. "Ladies, if you don't mind, I'm going to join you for a moment."

Buffy looked from the blonde woman that was sitting down to Jenny's husband and debated if she wanted to join them or just walk away. Her head was telling her she needed to stay, where her heart was telling her to run.

"Fine with me, if Buffy is okay with it," Darla said as she met the other woman's gaze, hoping she wouldn't turn away, run and not hear her out.

Buffy surprised herself as she took the chair directly across from the other blonde woman and sat back with her arms across her chest. "I have a feeling this is about Angel and Spike and what really was behind what happened today."

Willow took the seat on Buffy's left and Giles took the seat on the right, both of them were surprised to hear Buffy confront Darla so quickly. Giles secretly was proud how the young woman had figured out the main reason for Darla asking to meet her.

Darla's eyes kept darting to the entrance of the bar, and the other three people at the table could not help but notice. The last thing she needed was for Angel to come in and catch her talking not just to Buffy and her friend, but Rupert as well. To Angel, that would be unforgivable.

"He is not going to come here tonight," Giles tried to reassure her. "His attention was with a certain brunette when I last saw him down below."

Darla relaxed. "The little ho-bag that had Wesley looking like the deer caught in the headlights the other night?"

Giles fought back a smile, as he looked over at Willow as he spoke. "Yes, she made him rather uncomfortable- not his type at all."

Willow smiled to herself as she relaxed hearing Giles confirm nothing had happened between Wes and the tramp they were talking about.

Buffy sat back and let the other woman collect herself, having noticed how anxious she had been, before hearing that Angel was otherwise engaged. The first thing she was going to do, when she saw him tomorrow, was give him a piece of her mind and set him straight on a few things.

Darla sighed softly, praying for the courage to say what she was about to say. "Buffy, the little scene in the elevator was fixed. He had me wait with him until you were ready to leave the pool. It was all rehearsed and most of it not true, that is except Harmony."

"What about Harmony?" Buffy asked, seeing Giles tense up and become agitated.

"Spike is dating Harmony," Darla shrugged.

Giles cleared his throat as he gave Darla a not-so-friendly look and then his gaze softened when he looked over at Buffy. "I can honestly say that Spike is no longer dating Harmony, he broke it off right before the cruise."

Buffy's eyes quickly turned to Giles and met his stare. "So, he isn't seeing anyone right now?"

"No, he realized she was not for him, was not his future," Giles smiled softly. "I can say this, and you can quote me if you'd like, his plans after the cruise included a trip to Sunnydale. Something about meeting a girl from there and wanting to get to know her better."

"He was coming to see me," Buffy whispered, turning to look at Willow. "He was going to come to Sunnydale and see me."

Willow was happy for Buffy and the news that Spike had not been a low life, cheating bum. The redhead turned her focus on the woman who'd helped cause her best friend the unnecessary pain. "So, why are you telling us this now?" Willow asked, bringing Buffy back to why they were gathered here.

Darla leaned her head back trying to think of a way to say enough for them to understand her plight, without having to tell them all of it. She could not look them in the eyes as she whispered. "I did something I'm ashamed of and he has it all on tape."

"The bastard seems to be in love with act of taping," Giles growled, causing the three girls to jump and stare at him with a look of weary. "Sorry, just I'm finding out more than I care to about Angel."

"Yes, our Angel does not live up to his name, that's for sure," Darla snorted, as she reached over and picked up her drink. "Buffy, make sure you never find yourself alone with him."

"Why? Would he really be stupid enough to try and force me to do something I don't want to do?" Buffy rolled her eyes. "I think I can handle the likes of him."

"Well, sometimes, where there is a will there is a way," Darla stared at her, hoping the young woman got her meaning. "Believe me, I know."

Giles wondered what Angel could have on Darla that could be so awful he would use it as blackmail. He knew the young woman had a hard time of it when her husband had asked for a separation last year. The last dinner at Robert's house, the couple had come together. They appeared to be back in a loving relationship.

"I promise to be careful," Buffy nodded, wondering what Angel could have on this woman to make her do what she had done today.

"Is there anything we can help you with?" Willow asked, knowing the woman must be hurting and Angel might seek revenge against her, telling everyone what he had on her.

"No, I’ll just have to be prepared to have the carpet pulled out from under me." Darla smiled sadly. "Please don't worry, after thinking it all over I'd rather live with it coming out than to live with doing what I had done last night and today."

"Thank you for coming to me and telling me the truth," Buffy reached over, took Darla's hand, and gently squeezed it. "If you ever need to talk, I think you know where to find me."

Darla returned the gesture and smiled back. "Thank you for not holding it against me."

"I'm sure you didn't have time to really think things out," Buffy let go of her hand and leaned back into her chair. "I'm sure this Angel freak, hit you with it and demanded you help on the spot."

Darla nodded. "I think I will be going now."

"Again, thanks for telling me all of this. I know this had to been very hard for you." Buffy felt bad that this woman had been made to do something she didn't want to do, because some dickhead had something he could hold over her head. "I mean it. I would be more then happy to help you in anyway I can."

Giles stood up as Darla did and walked over and pulled her into a tight hug and whispered, "We will talk, and he will pay. You have my word as a gentleman."

Darla hugged him back. "Thank you Rupert,” she whispered. “But I'm not sure you can help me out of this one."

"Oh, you might be surprised, my dear, you just might be surprised," he whispered with a chuckle, before stepping back and letting her leave.

Willow watched as the forlorn woman walked out of the bar with her shoulders drooped and her head down. Her eyes met Buffy's and saw her own feeling reflected in her best friend's gaze. They both felt sorry for the young woman and her troubles.

"Giles do you know where Spike is?" Buffy asked, feeling the need to make amends.

Giles looked down at his hands that found themselves folded in front of him on the table. He thought for a moment about how he was going to answer her question. He took a few seconds, then looked up at her and decided that he would tell her what he thought she should know, and then it would be up to Spike to tell her the rest.

"Buffy, Spike had a very bad night tonight and is in his room." Giles started to explain and raised his hand up to stop her from speaking. "Now would not be a good time to see him."

"He's okay, right?" she asked, feeling a sudden wave of anxiety come over her.

"Yes, he just needs some time," Giles replied, his hand coming over and grasping hers. "Buffy, do you believe in fate?"

Looking at the older man, Buffy realized it was a serious question, so she took a few moments to think about it before she replied. "I'm not sure, I haven't ever thought about it, why?"

"I believe in it with all my heart." Giles squeezed her hand as he continued, "One day, ask Jenny about fate and how it brought her to me. For if it was not for the fates that day I would be a very unhappy man today. She is my soulmate…my life."

Buffy smiled as the tears came to her eyes when she understood his meaning. "So you think the fates may have brought about me and Spike together?"

"I guess only time will tell," Giles winked right before he let her hand go. "Come ladies, if you are ready I would be more than honored to escort you to your cabin."

"Why, Mr. Giles, how knightly of you," Willow giggled as she and Buffy stood up and allowed Jenny's husband to walk them home.

"Please, be sure not to tell my wife. She will expect me to wear my armor, and it's such a bother to polish, let alone try and put on." Rupert winked as he bowed and swung his arm out to the side as the ladies walked out of the bar.

*******

Jenny opened her eyes and realized she had fallen asleep in Allyson's bed. She tried to squint and see what time it was, but the clock was turned toward Sara, so she couldn't see the time. She eased herself up and away from her sleeping daughter and quickly stood up off the bed, preparing to go and join her husband, who should be home by now.

She again looked and made sure her pride and joys were all snuggled and breathing before she turned to go to her room. The first thing she was going to do was make her husband tell her everything that went on in the boys’ room.

The first thing she noticed was the bedside lamp's light was on. The next thing she noticed was the still-made bed and her missing husband. All she could think, was something terrible had happened. She opened the door and moved quickly over to the boys’ door and knocked.

"Who is it?" Wesley whispered, wondering who'd be knocking on their door this late at night.

"Jenny, now open this door."

Wesley opened the door quickly and looked to see if her husband was around. "Jenny, what, my dear, are you doing here?"

"I'm looking for my husband for one, and answers for the second." Jenny placed her hands on her hips and put her 'I'm the boss' face on, which was hard to ignore or forget.

"Giles did not come back to the room?" Wesley asked.

"Not there, that's why I’m here," she glared at the younger man. "Are you going to ask me in or is something going on I shouldn't know about?"

Wesley ran his hand through his hair and contemplated on how best to handle this new problem. "Jenny, Spike is sleeping it off and I would rather not wake him at the moment."

"What happened?" Jenny asked, her voice full of concern and worry.

"It's a long and complicated tale to tell," Wesley tried to explain. "Something I'd rather tell you in the morning if you don't mind. Just know he is alright, for now that is, he will be feeling the effects come morning."

"So, where is my husband?" Jenny asked, feeling like something major was going on and she was out of the loop.

"I don't know, Jenny, he left here, going back to your cabin," Wesley said with a sigh, thinking he was going to have to have a long talk with Rupert, if he'd gone to confront Angel without him.

"Jenny?" Giles asked, having noticed his wife standing out side of Wes and Spike's cabin door. He was sure she would still be sleeping when he got back.

"Well, one missing husband found," Wesley glared at the man in question.

"Where were you? And what the hell is going on?" Jenny turned toward the husband with her hands firmly on her hips, and a determined look on her face that told him he would not get any sleep tonight until he told her everything.

"Yes, Rupert where were you?" Wesley leaned against the door with a look of 'you had better not have gone and done what I think you have' look on his face.

"Get some rest my friend, you will need it," Giles smiled. "What I have to say will keep until then. No bodily damage done."

Jenny looked on and became more confused and angry. "Well, maybe he can sleep, Mister, but you won't, until you tell me what is going on."

"You my dear will have my undivided attention once we get back to our room," Giles leaned down and kissed her lips gently. "I love you. I just had to say it."

Jenny knew by the look on his face, his love was not said to placate her. "I love you, too."

"Then goodnight and we will talk in the morning then," Wes reaffirmed before closing the door.

"Come my dear sweet wife, for I have a tale of woe and suspense that only the likes of Shakespeare himself could have weaved." Giles pulled her close as they walked together to their cabin.

"It involves Spike doesn't it?"

"Yes, it does," Giles nodded. "It involves lies, betrayal, treachery, and jealousy."

Jenny looked up at her husband as he unlocked the door. "I'm going to want to kick someone's ass, aren’t I?"

"Yes, I do believe you will want to do just that," Giles chuckled as he pictured Angel getting the shit beat out of him by the beautiful woman he called his wife. "I'm thinking I just might let you."

"Good," Jenny replied as she entered the cabin.

*******

Buffy walked out onto the balcony and looked up at the stars and moon. "Willow, do you believe in fate?"

Willow walked to the door and watched as Buffy started up at the night sky. "Yes, sometimes I do?"

"Do you thinks it's fate that I met William and we ended up on the same ship?" Buffy turned around and looked at her best friend.

"Has anyone made you feel like he makes you feel?" Willow asked.

"No. No one," Buffy smiled. "I mean he did knock me off my feet. Would that count as a fairytale beginning?"

Willow laughed as she nodded. "I think he just might be your prince."

Buffy started to laugh as well when she thought again how Giles had told her that William had planned to come and find her in Sunnydale. "Do you believe in love at first sight?"

Willow thought of how she felt when she first saw Wesley in person for the first time and their eyes met. "Yeah, I think I do."

Buffy looked over and noticed her friend's flushed face and knew whom the redhead was thinking about. "So, do you think the fates are working to bring you and pretty boy Wes together?"

Willow sputtered as she looked over at Buffy. "He’s not a pretty boy."

"I think he is." Buffy bit her lip to keep from laughing at the indignation on her friend's face.

"He is not pretty, he is handsome," Willow stated firmly as she glared at her friend, missing the mischief in her eyes.

"Yep, pretty handsome," Buffy snickered. "I think you have it bad Wills. I think you really like Wesley a lot, and you should go for it."

"But I’m just me," Willow said as she turned and walked back into the cabin, with Buffy following right behind her.

"Well I like ‘just you’ just fine," Buffy replied. "And I think he likes you, too."

Willow's eyes grew large as she turned around and asked, "You think he likes me?"

"Sure do," Buffy nodded. "I think you should get to know him better."

"Maybe the fates are with both of us this trip." Buffy giggled. "It would be funny if we both ended up dating these guys after the cruise.

"Only time will tell," Willow smiled as she nudged her friend. "Well, I don't know about you, but I'm tired."

Buffy was going to deny her tiredness, but she couldn't hold back the yawn. "Yeah, a day at sea. I wonder how long we can stay at the pool."

"I say we have breakfast, plan our day for the next port of call, and see what tours we want to take." Willow smiled and then looked pointedly at Buffy. "That is, after you go and talk to Spike."

"You got that right. Me making things right," Buffy's smile grew. "I have never felt like this about someone Wills, and it scares me as much as it excites me."

"Take it one day and one step at a time," Willow said before giving her friend a stern look. "Do not back away from this Buffy. You have to stop being your own worst enemy."

"I promise to give this a chance. Don't ask me why, but I'm going to see how it goes after I talk to Spike." Buffy gave her friend a determined look.

"Just remember I’ll be here for you," Willow winked.

"Okay here's the deal," Buffy said, giving her best friend a big smile and putting her hand out. "You will be there for me about Spike, and I will there for you about Wesley."

Willow laughed as she took Buffy's hand and agreed. "Deal!"

"Great, now to bed and we will see what tomorrow brings," Buffy said, returning the handshake.

The two women then broke all contact as they stood and prepared themselves for bed. Each of them thinking of their man and wondering when they'd get to see them, since they didn't now what either man had scheduled with the con during the day.

*******
Chapter 16 by Kimber
This will be my last update until Monday. I'm going to Houston, to see Amber, Andy, Kelly, Jonathan, and that other fella. I promise to post first thing when I get home on monday evening.

Wesley reached over and turned the alarm off, taking a moment to look over at his cabin mate and noticing the noise had not phased the man one bit. He took a few seconds, going over the events of last night. He had taken the tape and hid it in the closet in his luggage, not wanting Spike to destroy the evidence that might prove to be helpful in the future.

The ringing of the phone brought him out of his thoughts as he reached over and picked it up. "Hello?"

"Wes, I hope I didn't wake you," Jenny responded. "Is Spike up yet?"

"No, you did not wake me, and no, the undead has not joined the awakened as yet." Wesley sighed since the ringing of the phone had not caused the man in the other bed to stir. "I have my job cut out for me on this."

"You left some clothes on him, right?" Jenny asked as the plan formed in her mind. "I’ll be there in a few minutes," she said as she hung up the phone, not giving the man on the other end time to respond.

Wesley listened to the dial tone for a few seconds before he realized he didn't have too much time before Mother Giles was going to be here. He jumped from the bed and grabbed his robe, slipping it on, as he again glanced over at his best friend. "Spike, may God have mercy on your soul," Wesley chuckled.

*******

"Jenny, do you think that is a good idea?" Giles chuckled as he watched his wife collect her room key and put it in her back pocket.

Jenny looked over and gave him her 'don't mess with me today' look as she turned back to the door. "You worked your magic with Buffy, now I'm going to work my magic with Spike."

Giles watched as she pulled out her little bag of motherly goodness, removing a bottle of something and putting it in her pocket, before taking out a cold bottle of water out of the little refrigerator. "If you need me just call."

"I will, honey, but I think I can handle Spike all by myself." Jenny winked as she opened the door and left.

"God help the boy, but he is about to find out what tough love it all about," Giles chuckled as he moved to the closet to pick out what he was going to wear to the photo shoot this morning. "Oh, and won't Spike look the part of a vampire? All pale and pissed."

*******

Darla turned over in her bed and stretched as she listened to the alarm. She looked over at the balcony door and noticed the beautiful blue sky and white clouds. The pull of the ocean air made her roll out of bed to walk over and open the door.

When she had gotten back to her room she had placed a call to her husband, he was waiting in Montego Bay to join the cruise. He told her he still loved her, even after she told him everything- including her part in deceiving Buffy and sleeping with Angel. She had cried and he had soothed her as best he could over the phone, promising to take care of her when he saw her.

She had made him promise not to hurt Angel while on the cruise, that it was not worth her losing her job or the publicity it would bring them. He had agreed, saying there were other ways to take care of a lowlife, such as Angel, that would be discreet and more meaningful.

"One good thing came out of this," Darla mused as she stood at the balcony as the breeze played with her hair. "I know now my husband does love me and will be there for me."

It had nearly destroyed her last year, when her husband had left her, saying she only loved him for his money. He didn’t believe her when she had denied his accusations and pleaded with him not to leave her, that he was her world. Yes, he was much older, but he was the first man that treated her with respect, and that’s what won her heart.

It took her knocking on his door three months after he had left her, looking disheveled and pale, for him to see how his leaving had hurt her. He held her as she cried her heart out to him, how lost she was without him, and that she loved him, not his money. He had not wanted to talk about the time they had spent apart, and she suspected it was because he had been involved with someone else as well. It never came up until last night, and she had been right; there had been someone else at the time.

Darla knew now without a doubt she was ready to face anything Angel threw at her. She had the love and support of the most important person in the world behind her now, and that was all she needed. "I'm not afraid anymore!" she shouted to the wind, before turning to get ready to face Angel and the photo shoot that would more than likely put him at her side for a few hours.

*******

Angel stretched and smiled when he felt a hand reach down between his legs. "Damn, woman. Can I say you know just what to do to make a man happy in the morning?"

"Oh, I know how to make a man happy 24/7," Faith smiled as her mouth replaced her hand.

"Baby, you have a mouth that makes a man weep and cry for mercy," Angel groaned as she took him deep.

All thoughts of the day left as she blew his head and his mind, not knowing all his well laid plans were about to turn to dust.

*******

Jenny didn’t hesitate to knock on the door. The first thing she was going to do was make sure Wesley was okay, and then she was going to deal with Spike. 'And so help me God, I had better not see Angel today or I will kick him in the balls.'

Wesley moved to open the door biting back a smile when he heard Spike offer a small moan at last. "Hello, Jenny," he greeted her as he opened the door and stepped back to let her in.

She noticed he was dressed in the clothes from last night. "Go get ready. I'll take care of Spike."

Wesley was not about to challenge her, hearing the commanding tone in her voice. The one she used when dealing with the girls, when she wants them to do something she knows they don't want to do.

"I won't be long," Wesley said with a nod as he grabbed the clothes he planned to wear at the photo shoot. "I think he’ll look the part of his character today. Especially if he wears black."

"I'm sure you are right," Jenny agreed as she looked at how pale the young man in question was. "Go on, I'll be okay."

Wesley offered her a supportive smile before he went into the bathroom so he could shower and get ready.

Jenny walked over and ran her hand through Spike's hair and then leaned down and kissed his forehead. "Okay, sleepyhead, wakey, wakey," she said as she gently shook him.

Spike grumbled and pushed his face deeper into the pillow, only to quickly turn his head again to the side after smelling his breath. The movement caused his head to hurt more, and it didn't help hearing the little voice that kept saying, "Wake up, Spike."

Jenny had to bit her lip to keep from laughing when she noticed his reaction to his own breath. "Come on, Spike. You need to wake up and face the day."

"Don't want to face the day, like it here just fine," he whispered, since the sound of his own voice hurt, even more than hearing the other one in his dream.

"Sorry to disappoint, but rise and shine. Time to greet the day, baby boy," Jenny leaned down and spoke in a normal voice in his ear. "You have exactly two hours to get ready to face the camera and happy excited fans as you get your picture taken."

"Fuck, just throw me off the bloody boat and forget I ever existed," Spike growled.

"Don’t use that word, Mr. I-Drank-Too-Much."

Jenny tried her best to use her 'I’m the mother and you will listen' voice, and not laugh.

"My husband doesn't say it, well at least not in front of me, unless he is truly vexed like he was last night. And by the way it's a ship, not a boat and I’m not throwing you off of it. The sharks would just toss you back."

"Why?"

"Why? What?" Jenny again tried not to laugh. "Why would the sharks would throw you back? Well that’s easy, you stink."

"Woman, don't you have a husband to torture?" Spike clinched his eyes shut, tying not to talk too loud and make his head hurt worse.

"No good reason to torture him, but you, now that's a different story," Jenny softly whispered in his ear. "I will not let you give up and let that bastard win, do you hear me?"

Spike's body tensed as the meaning of her words hit him. "You know?"

"Yes, I know," Jenny said with a sigh as she ran her hand through his hair. "Wesley and Giles saw the tape and Rupert told me. We are not going to lose you because of this. You are a part of my family, and I will not give up on you."

Spike felt the tears build behind his eyes. "Why do you care? I'm nothing. Just some bloke no one wanted when I was born."

Jenny felt like crying, she knew his cocky outside persona was a shield he wore to protect the insecure man that was William. "Oh, you are something special, why do you think Wesley cares about you, as me and my family do? You may not share our blood, but you are still a part of our family, and family protects its own."

Spike turned over in the bed, and looked up at Jenny. "What’s wrong with me?" he asked.

"Nothing is wrong with you. It's not you." Jenny sat down on the bed and handed him the bottle of water and the Tylenol she brought with her. "Here, take these and drink all of the water, slowly."

"I think I know how to treat a hangover. Been there before." Spike sat up, looked down at his bare chest, and pointed over at his shirt he saw lying on the back of the chair. "Mind handing me my shirt?"

Jenny noticed how Spike blushed when he realized he was topless. "Sure. To answer your question; it's not you, but the women who take advantage of you and your good heart."

"I'm thinking I must be a bitch magnet," Spike could not find it in him to look up, and meet her eyes as he accepted his shirt and put it on.

"I don't think Buffy is a bitch," Jenny said, winking at him. "In fact I find her refreshing."

Spike groaned when his head reminded him it didn't like moving quickly at the moment. "She hates me," he mumbled as he pushed back the blankets and moved to sit on the side of the bed.

"Nope, no hate." Jenny sat back down on the bed, beside him, and placed her finger under his chin forcing him to look at her. "I think she’s had time to think things over and is ready to hear you out, about why you didn't tell her who you were."

Spike looked at her with a look of surprise on his face. "How do you know?"

"Oh, let's just say while someone was losing himself in the bad devil's brew, others took up his cause and pleaded his case," Jenny shrugged as she dropped her hand. "Spike, it turns out she is a pretty smart girl, and after thinking things out, she even realized that Angel had played on her feelings. I know she’s going to try and talk to you today."

Spike felt his anger start to boil. "Angel seems to be out to make my life hell for some reason."

Jenny looked at the blonde as if he was crazy. "Well, yeah, dingleberry child. He's jealous, he knows you are a far more talented actor than he could ever dream of being, and that everyone loves you. He knows the Powers That Be are looking to expand your role and are considering making you more the lead in the series."

Spike looked gob-smacked after hearing what Jenny was telling him. "He's more popular than me, by far, and his name carries the show."

"What planet are you living on? Cause you sure don't live here on earth," Jenny said, rolling her eyes. "You should read the reviews and get into the cyber world honey, cause right now you beat him with websites, fanfiction, and fan polls on who their favorite character is on the show."

Spike looked over at the one woman that he admired and loved like a sister. "You know I don't get involved in who is more popular than who."

"I know, but since I'm the one that runs your website, I know first hand how many hits a day it gets. I am also the one who prints out all your e-mail and mails it to you," Jenny reminded him. "I can't believe you read every piece, respond to them, and don't know how popular you are."

"But a lot of them ask how I like working with the others so I just think the others are getting the same stuff." Spike closed his eyes, his head feeling like it was going to explode. "I hope Wes hurries up. I think I might need to pray to the porcelain God here shortly."

"Here, lay back down and take some deep breaths," Jenny instructed, getting herself in mother of sick child mode as she stood up and motioned with her hands for him to lie back.

Spike closed his eyes and as he did, he was told to lie back down on the bed. "I don't think I can make it to the photo session. God, I'm an idiot, a stupid git."

Jenny looked down at the blonde boy wonder and noticed the fine sweat on his face, tightly closed eyes and knew his head was spinning. "Here, relax and let me use my magic fingers."

Spike took a few deep breaths as he tried to control the dizziness he was feeling. He tried to focus on how good Jenny's fingers felt, as they did work their magic as she massaged his temples. She started gently at first and slowly increased the pressure until it was just right and he started to relax.

Wesley stepped out of the bathroom, feeling relieved he had not heard any raised voices while he was taking his shower. He smiled when he noticed Jenny sitting on the bed with Spike's head in her lap, as she worked her fingers long the side of his head. He noticed the half empty bottle of water leaning against Spike's side, and thanked the heavens for one Jenny Giles.

Jenny pursed her lips and softly shushed Wesley when he walked out of the bathroom. He smiled softly and mouthed, ‘Thank you.’ Walking over to the closet, he went through Spike's clothes, picking out what he thought the man would wear for the photo shoot. He picked out a nice pair of black designer jeans and then pulled out the black silk shirt with a fine, white border around the collar.

He turned around and held them up for Jenny to inspect. She looked at the clothes and thought a bit before nodding her head ‘yes’. He then laid them on the bed and refused to pick out any other articles of clothing for his friend. 'There is a limit to what I will do for you, Spike.'

Jenny watched as Wesley laid the outfit out, and could tell by the look on his face, his picking out Spike's wardrobe had reached its limit. She looked down and smiled at he relaxed expression on Spike's face. The drugs were, hopefully, starting to kick in, and she would make sure she gave him a couple more to take during the photo shoot.

Wesley walked over to the side of the bed, and looked down at the sleeping man and then back at Jenny. "So how did it go?"

"He knows we know," Jenny said, frowning. "He really has a low self-esteem."

"Yes, he does, it doesn't help that the women he is attracted to, are not worthy of him," Wesley agreed. "I wish he would find someone that loves him back."

"You never know what the fates have in store for you," Jenny closed her eyes as she remembered what Rupert had told Buffy about how fate had brought them together. "I can’t help but feel that his life will only get better after today."

Wesley looked at her strangely. "Sometimes you scare me with your talk of fate."

Jenny opened her eyes and looked up at Wesley and winked. "I think a certain redhead will make you believe. Heed my word- the fates do not decide your life, they just give you the opportunities. It’s up to you to take advantage and use them to make your life more fulfilling. Don’t let those opportunities pass you by." Jenny winked as she turned her attention on the sleeping man whose head was on her lap. "Spike, it's time to get up and get all pretty for the public."

Spike yawned as he opened his eyes, feeling better since the jackhammer and hurricane had moved on to someone else's brain. "Must I?"

"Yes, it's time to smell better." Jenny waved her hand across her face as she scrunched up her face. "Don't forget to wash behind you ears and please brush your teeth and use the mouthwash."

"Yes, Mum," Spike grumbled as he slowly sat up, praying the movement would not bring back the badness he had woken up with.

Wesley held out his hand, wondering if Spike would understand what he was offering. The look on his friend's face spoke volumes as the blonde male reached up and took his hand, allowing Wesley to help him to his feet.

"Don't do it again," Wes said as he pulled Spike into a hug. "I agree with Jenny. You smell like a brewery."

Spike returned the hug. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be," Wesley replied as he pulled back and looked Spike in the face. "You hurt my feelings. So don't be sorry, just don't do it again. Talk to me next time, like we agreed the last time."

Spike took a deep breath, and then looked his friend in the eyes giving him a firm nod. "Well, I had better get cleaned up, and I promise I’ll talk to you next time."

Wesley's smile grew as he thought of something. "Remember what I told you that you'd have to do if something like this happened?"

Spike's eyes grew large. "Oh, Lord, Wes, you can't make me do that! Promise you won't. I was pissed at the time, so you should not hold me responsible for such an idiotic bet."

"Hmm, I will have to think about this," Wesley couldn't help but make Spike believe he might just make him do it. "I’ll give you time to make a counter offer, and it had better be good."

Spike let out the breath he didn't know he was holding. He thanked the Gods that Jenny had not asked what it was that he had promised, and hoped Wesley didn’t tell her later on.

Wesley watched as Spike moved around the room and collected his clothes, nodding his thanks for pulling out the outfit. "Thanks, mate."

"You're welcome."

Jenny kept quiet until Spike closed the bathroom door. "Okay Wes, out with it."

"Now Jenny, there are some things that need to be kept a secret." Wesley bit his lip when he noticed the disappointed look on her face. There was no way he was going to tell her that Spike had vowed he would dress up like Bette Midler and sing 'The Rose' if he ever got lost in the bottle again.

"Fine, be that way," Jenny said, laughing as she reached up and kissed his cheek. "You call me if you need anything, and I’ll give Ru some more Tylenol. I'm sure you can get him water and makes sure he drinks."

"Yes, Mum," Wesley smiled as he walked her to the door and gently kissed her cheek. "Thank you for being such a wonderful friend."

"Well, the two of you make it easy. You put up with my brats and my overbearing husband." Jenny dramatically sighed as she waved good -bye.

*******

Buffy rolled over in the bed, looked at the time and groaned. 'Not supposed to wake up so early on vacation with nowhere to be at eight in the morning,' she thought to herself before turning over and looking at a very peaceful, sleeping Willow in the next bed. 'She could always sleep like the dead.'

Buffy was getting ready to venture to the bathroom, then go back to bed and see if she'd be able to get back to sleep, when the phone rang, causing her to jump and hurry to answer it.

"Hello?" she whispered, as she looked to see if the noise had disturbed Willow at all, sighing when she noticed that her friend was still asleep.

"Buffy?"

"Yes…Jenny?" Buffy felt a sudden knot of anxiety in her stomach.

"Yes," Jenny replied, hoping she had not woken her up. "I hope I didn't wake you, but I really do need to talk to you."

"No, I had just rolled out of bed," Buffy said, her voice laced with worry. "Jenny, is something wrong?”

"No, nothing is wrong. I was hoping to be able to talk to you alone if you don't mind?" Jenny asked, hoping she was not overstepping her bounds.

"Sure, is it about William?" Buffy closed her eyes, and knew the man didn't want to talk to her and Jenny just wanted to soften the blow.

"Yes, it's about William," Jenny smiled softly hearing the confusion and fear in the other woman's voice, hoping to calm her nerves. She softly said over the phone, "I just want to share something before you meet with him is all."

"So he doesn't not want-- I mean he wants to see me?" Buffy whispered again, feeling her confidence start to come back.

"Buffy, I really believe once the two of you really talk everything will work out for the best." Jenny tried to give her best 'trust me' vibe to her voice that she could. "How about we meet for breakfast, say, in about fifteen minutes?"

Buffy felt some of tightness in her chest lift. "Okay, let me get dressed and leave a note for Willow.

"Meet me down in our dining room," Jenny said right before she kissed her husband goodbye as he walked out the door. She knew he was going to stop and see if Wesley needed any assistance with Spike.

"Okay," Buffy replied as she looked around for a pen and paper. "See you in fifteen."

Buffy found what she was looking for when she heard Willow clearing her throat behind her. "Who you having breakfast with?"

Looking over at her friend, who was wide awake and sitting on the side of the bed, Buffy replied, "Jenny wants to talk to me privately about William."

"Good, I think that's great," Willow smiled, understanding how Jenny would not feel comfortable with a third wheel in a Buffy and William conversation. "I’ll grab something at the buffet and meet you at the Terrace Pool."

Buffy walked over, and sat down next to Willow on the bed, giving her friend a hug. "Thanks for understanding and not being mad."

"If it helps you possibly find your Prince Charming, I'm all for it," Willow giggled as she returned the hug.

"Do you think he could be the one?" Buffy whispered as she hugged her friend closer. "I'm so scared, Willow."

"That's part of the relationship jitters. If you weren't afraid then I'd have to say he was not the one for you." Willow returned the hug, praying she was right and was not leading her friend into a world of heartache.

"Thank you," Buffy said as she let Willow go, stood back up and smiled. "Well, have to dress and make a dash for the dining room."

"I have a date with some fresh pineapple and mango before my morning swim." Willow put on her beauty queen look. "So, off with you so I can make myself presentable."

Buffy laughed as she grabbed her bathing suit and cover up then ran to the bathroom to quickly change so she could meet Jenny and see what the woman had to say about William. No matter how many times the others called him Spike, to her- he was always William, and it never really dawned on her why that was.

*******
Chapter 17 by Kimber
Angel sat watching for Spike to enter the theatre. They were supposed to be early so the photographer could go over where he wanted everyone to stand and check the lighting. He was curious to know if the man had watched the special showing he had prepared for him

"What's with the cat ate the canary smile?" Anya asked, oblivious to what had been going on.

"Don't have any idea what you’re talking about," Angel replied, giving her an innocent smile as he lied through his teeth.

"Yeah, whatever," Anya snorted, knowing the man was up to something. She didn't trust the ground he walked on. "Tell it to the choir, maybe they might have enough faith to believe you."

"Really, Anya, where do you get off talking to me like that?" Angel glared at the makeup artist who was about to look him over and see if he needed anything done before the photo shoot.

Anya looked him dead in the face. "Angel you can fool some of the people all of the time, but you don't fool me one bit. I've been in this business longer than you and I know your kind."

"Yeah, and just what is my kind?" Angel snarled.

"Selfish, egotistical, and will stab anyone in the back to keep on top," Anya told him as she started to apply a loose powder. "That should take care of any shine, and don't thank me, cause I know you don't mean it."

Angel couldn't come up with a good enough come back fast enough as he watched the mouthy little bitch walk away from him. All he could think was how she was going to pay for her insolence and disloyalty.

‘Can't see what Harris sees in the tramp,’ he thought to himself as he watched her join her husband, who was talking with a couple of the writers of the show. "Things will change once I get control of things."

Xander noticed the pissed off look on his wife's face. "Hey honey, dead boy say something to upset you?"

Anya scrunched up her face as she looked at her husband, and in front of Andrew and Jonathan told them just what she felt. "He needs to come down from his rose colored ivory tower and take a big look around."

The three men laughed at her comment and nodded their head in agreement, with Andrew looking at his co-writer with a knowing look. Both men knew that the shit was going to hit the fan when the new scripts came out. Mr. O' Connor was not going to be happy to find out that his co-vamp star was going to have a much better lead this season.

"So where is the rest of the gang? I mean, jeez, Giles is usually here by now. And what is with Angel being the first to arrive, like for the first time ever?" Andrew looked at the others, wondering if they had noticed that the man who was always the last to arrive, had been the first.

"I was asking myself the same question," Xander replied, since normally Angel was never on time and he had even beaten him to the photo session.

"He keeps looking at the door like the predator waiting for his prey." Anya looked back at the man who made her skin crawl, her gut telling her to make sure to pay attention to the cocky bastard's reaction to those who entered the theatre.

The three men looked at each other and then back at Anya, all of them noticing how she was lost in her thoughts. Her husband was sure she had figured something out, but was going to keep it to herself until she proved it was worth mentioning. The thought that his girl did know when not to speak her thoughts sometimes, amazed him.

*******

Spike stood between his two co-workers and best friends as they rode the elevator down. The movement messed with his sense of balance slightly, still feeling the after effects of his stupidity last evening.

Giles noticed how quiet his young blonde friend had been since he'd stopped to pick both him and Wesley up. Jenny had given him another bottle of water and a few more of the Tylenol to give Spike in a couple of hours.

Wesley noticed the grimace on Spike's face when the elevator stopped and watched as his friend took a few deep breathes. "Are you okay?"

Spike gave his best friend a sheepish look. "I'm fine, mate."

"You look like hell," Giles snorted.

"Thanks, just what I needed to hear." Spike leaned his head against the elevator wall trying to fight the dizziness.

"Come on, you can do this." Wesley nudged his friend, offering a lopsided smile.

Spike groaned when the door opened and he knew the next few steps would make him or break him. "I don't think I can do this."

"Yes, you can." Giles looked at him with a determined look on his face. "You will do this. I refuse to allow you to let Angel think he has won."

Spike looked down as he walked out of the elevator. His truest fear was facing the man who was behind all of this madness being directed his way. He felt insecure and afraid he would not be able to stand up and make his friends proud, he didn't feel as strong as they believed him to be.

"Spike," Giles said as he took the young man's arm to make him stop. "I believe in you, and I will stand by you no matter what."

Spike looked over at the older man and smiled. "Thanks."

Giles noticed what Jenny had been telling him concerning the child within the man who was seeking acceptance and guidance. "You are welcome."

"I say we go in as a united front," Wesley stated as they closed in on the backstage theatre door. "I think he needs to be made aware that you are not alone in this."

Spike looked up and smiled at his friends. "I’ll face my enemy head on, and with your support, be able to take him and win the war."

"Hear, hear," Giles winked. "I would say let's drink on it, but I think you did enough for the three of us last night."

"Yeah, you're right about that," Spike agreed, praying to whoever was listening that he would not be subjected to standing anywhere near Captain Forehead. "Just hope the Poof is in close vicinity if I decide to disgrace myself."

"That would be a wonderful site to see." Wesley outright laughed at the visual Spike's words brought to mind.

"Yes, it would," Giles agreed. "Head up and know we have your back," he told the younger man right before he opened the door.

The first thing Spike noticed when he walked in was that Angel was sitting at an angle so he could watch the door. Somehow he found it in him to look the man square in the eyes and nod his awareness of the other man's scrutiny.

Anya watched how Angel's eyes became more alert when Spike had walked into the theatre. She noticed how seriously he was watching the blonde male, how confused he looked for a moment before a brief angry look appeared, then, his expression became unreadable.

She knew then that something was up between the two actors. Her thoughts led her to thinking it was not good, whatever it was that had happened. One look at Spike's face told her badness had happened; she knew a hung-over male when she saw one.

She walked over to Cordelia Chase who was working as the photographer, deciding to have a nice little chat with the woman. Anya took it upon herself to make sure to keep Spike away from O'Connor during the photo shoot.

"Hey, Cordy, can I ask a favor?"

Cordelia looked at the makeup artist and shrugged. "What is it?”

"When you place everyone for the pictures, please keep Spike away from Angel." Anya sighed before continuing, "Don't ask me why- just call it female intuition."

Cordy looked at Anya and winked. "Lover's spat?"

Anya looked at the woman as if she was crazy. "Get real honey. Spike is all hetero, no funny business with that one."

"Really, that's not what I have been hearing." Cordy couldn't be happier to have this time to find out the real deal about her boss’ recent obsession.

"Well, take it from me, and I know what there is to know about men." Anya looked meaningfully at the other woman. "Spike is a ladies man, and I'm not talking about dressing like one. He is a woman's man. He is not gay and not bi, and even if he was, he has better taste than Mr. Stick Up My Ass O'Connor."

Cordelia laughed at the other woman's rant. "Hey, don't hold back now, why don't you get to the point and tell me what you really think."

Anya smiled at the other woman, liking her immediately. "So, who told you Spike played for the other team?"

"Let's just say an interested party was told that Mr. Crawford liked it both ways." Cordy nodded toward Angel, hoping the woman caught what she was silently telling her.

Anya noticed the nudge of the other woman's head toward Angel and knew where this so-called interested party had heard such garbage. She even had an idea who the interested party was, thinking now how Cordelia's boss had been checking out Spike's ass the night of the cocktail party.

"So, do you think you can do that for me?" Anya asked as she gave Angel a look that if it could, would have killed him instantly, letting Cordy know the message was received.

"Not a problem, whatsoever. I think I know just where I want the blonde little number," Cordy winked, having noticed the blonde male had a look of being under the weather. "I think he’ll get the special seat."

"Thanks, you are a gem. And please, let the interested party know that he was misinformed on Spike's sexual habits," Anya said as she turned to join her husband. The first chance she got she'd have to tell him what she had found out, and then they would go together and tell Spike.

Angel saw how pale Spike was when he walked in the room, telling him his plan was working so far. But, then the man had looked him directly in the eyes with no evidence that he had watched the tape or not. He had expected a visit to his room, with yelling, screaming, and fists. Never did he expect Spike to calmly walk in as if nothing had ever happened, unless the tape had gone unwatched.

He tried to hide the frustration of not knowing what had indeed happened last night. He could tell the man was paler then usual, but the hangover could be just the reaction to Buffy's rejection yesterday. His mind started working a mile a minute, as he tried to figure out a way to find out if the tape had been watched or not, and, if not, how to arrange it that the man did in fact watch it soon.

Giles and Wesley made sure Spike knew how proud they were of him. "I must say, you have done an excellent job making him wonder what happened," Giles could not help but say as he walked past the younger man.

"Yes, I have to agree he is looking rather puzzled at the moment," Wesley commented, noticing the questioning look the other man would throw their way at times.

Giles now wished he had told them about Darla, but then told himself, ‘Now would not be a good time to get into all of that, later when we don’t have a public to greet."

"Makes it easier knowing I'm not alone," Spike's voice sounded strong and confident, allowing the other two to relax for the moment.

“Never alone, again,” Giles reiterated. “Now, have a seat and slowly sip on the water until we are called upon to step up to the stage.”

"I wonder where Darla is?" Spike looked around, worried about their female co-star.

"I’m sure she will be here directly," Giles reassured them. He knew Jenny was making a special house call and offering her their support with the Angel mess.

*******

Darla walked out of her cabin with a new sense of power, knowing her husband was totally supporting her. The first thing she saw when she turned around after making sure the door was indeed closed and locked, was Jenny Giles leaning against the wall a few doors down.

"Jenny, what brings you around?" Darla cautiously asked.

"Just wanted you to know that my husband and I will support you in away way we can." Mrs. Giles smiled as she held out her hand. “I want to say what a brave woman you are for going to Buffy like that and telling her the truth."

"I never should have done it in the first place. I was just scared, and didn't really have time to think of something else to do." Darla met her gaze with a confidence she didn't have when talking with Jenny's husband last night. "I called Colin and told him everything last night. He is supportive and promises we will get through this together."

Jenny walked over, and gave the woman a hug. "You don't know how good it is to hear that. I was so worried he wouldn't be supportive."

"No, we talked for a bit and he promised me that he loved me." Darla smiled, fighting the tears, "I need to go before I mess up my makeup."

"Promise me you’ll let us know if there is anything we can do to help you until Colin joins the cruise." Jenny was not about to let her leave and not know she could come to them anytime. "I mean it. If Angel gives you any trouble, call us."

"I promise to call you." Darla smiled, feeling even better now that she knew the others didn’t hold what she had done in desperation against her.

Jenny watched her go and decided it was time to get back to her room and the girls and find out their plans for the day. Buffy should be arriving soon as well.

*******

Darla walked into the theatre with a newfound confidence that no one was going to take away from her again. She looked over at Giles and smiled as she mouthed thank you to him.

Giles bowed his head slightly, giving her a smile that expressed his welcome.

Cordelia smiled when she noticed the last of the cast had arrived and she could now get started on getting them ready. "Okay people, come on up to the stage and let me see what I want to do with the lot of you."

Everyone laughed, except Angel who looked at the woman wondering if she was alone or traveling with someone. He had noticed she talked frequently with Lorne and the other guy with the dishwater blonde hair, with the funny girlie name. For the life of him he could not remember the man's name, and decided he wasn't important enough to remember anyway.

Cordelia looked at her set and knew she wanted Spike and Darla to be the two sitting in the chairs that would have the fan in between them.

"Okay, the two blondes, come on down," she yelled out and waited for them to join her. "Okay, handsome, you get the chair on the right and you, my dear, the one on the left."

Spike and Darla smiled at each other as they moved to set down as directed. "Hey pet, hubby joining us tomorrow?"

"Yes, he is," Darla smiled.

"Great, would be nice if you'd bring him around and not hog him to yourself," Spike winked, feeling better after drinking more of the water.

Darla felt a ping of guilt at what she had done- knowing Spike had always treated her and her husband with respect. He had even checked on her a few times during her black period after Colin had left her.

"I’ll make sure of it." Darla hoped he felt the same way once he found out her involvement in deceiving Buffy.

Cordy looked over at the rest of the cast and nodded her head as she came to her decision. "Okay, Wes and Giles come with me."

The two men followed without question as she led them to stand behind Spike, with Giles being the shorter of the two, standing on the outside portion.

"Robert, come stand in the middle would you please?" she asked the writer of the show, who was the tallest of the bunch to come stand beside Wes.

"Angel if you could stand next to Robert that would be great." Cordy waited, and knew, without a doubt, the one and only complaint was about to be voiced.

"Why do I have to stand?" Angel asked. "I think I should sit down in the front."

"Well, I think you need to stand next to Robert. I'm the artist and I know how I want my art to be represented." Cordy looked over at the man with her arms crossed. "This is what I'm being paid for, and I think you standing will make the picture more proportionate."

"Angel, I think she knows what she is doing." Robert decided he would nip this in the bud and work at keeping them on schedule.

"Fine." Angel looked directly at Spike and glared as he walked over and stood next to his boss.

"Work on that smile a bit would you." Cordy rolled her eyes as she then looked over at Xander and offered a sympathetic smile. "Would you be a love and please stand over by Mr. O'Connor?”

"Sure, I can manage that," Xander smiled, happy someone had finally managed to get one over on Angel.

"Great, now just give me a few minutes to go over the lighting and setting to make sure we’re all set and then we can get started." Cordy smiled as she walked over to her camera set up and stepped on the switch that turned on the lights. "We’re going to do the single fan shots first and then add the second chair for the doubles."

"What if we have a threesome?" Xander asked.

"Well, no one ordered it, except a few family shots then a child can sit on one of their parent's lap or can fit them between," Cordy said with a shrug. "Have to play it by ear as we go."

They watched at the young woman worked at checking the lighting around them with her meter and then walk back, and make adjustments on her camera. She did this a couple times before turning off the lights. "Okay, going to start having them line up, go grab something to drink as we let the crowd in."

"I'm going for a water, do you want one?" Wesley leaned down and asked Spike.

"Yeah, could use a bit more," Spike sighed, feeling his headache returning.

"Here, take these before we get started." Giles nudged him and held out two pain pills. "It's close enough that you can take them."

"Ta, mate." Spike silently thanked Jenny as well, with the bottom of his heart. "If you ever leave that woman of yours I will kick your arse."

"I don't think you have to worry about that, you see I’m more afraid of her kicking my arse than I am of you," Giles chuckled.

Spike silently groaned when he noticed the number of people lining up in the seats, and berated himself again for being such a git. He sent a silent prayer asking to give him strength to get through this and make sure the people left feeling he'd done his best to make this event a wonderful experience for them.

"Okay, we’re ready for action," Cordy called out. "Lights, camera, and let the activities begin.

The first fan walked up and let Lindsey take her ticket and escort her over to the chair.

"This is Cheryl."

"Hi, Cheryl," everyone said as the girl sat down.

Spike could see how nervous she was, and reached over and took her hand in his. "Just smile at the camera, we won't bite. Promise."

She smiled at the ‘won't bite’ part and Cordy took the shot, liking the blonde male of the group more and more. "Great shot, Cheryl you are going to love it."

"Thanks," she said, looking at Cordy as she stood, and then turned around and smiled shyly at Spike. "Thanks to you, it will be."

Spike smiled back as he felt his headache start to fade. Her smile reminded him of Buffy, and just the thought of possibility seeing her later made his day look better and better.

*******
Chapter 18 by Kimber
Buffy woke from her nap, to the sounds of the ocean and the clean smell of sea air. Willow loved to leave the balcony door open at night, saying the sounds of the waves lulled her to sleep. Buffy smiled, the theory worked for late morning siestas as well, stretching out her body as she remembered the dream she had just had.

"Don't run so fast," Buffy yelled as she chased the blonde male down the beach.

"Sorry, Luv. If you want me, you have to catch me," said the man with the sexy British accent, as he continued to run.

"Just be warned that when I catch you I won't let you go," she replied, as she increased her speed, getting closer to her goal.

"I'm countin' on it, Summers," he told her, turning around and pedaling backwards for a few seconds, then turned back around and started to run again.

Buffy continued to chase him down the beach, getting closer to her goal. She laughed as she finally caught up to him, knowing all along he'd allowed her to.

"Gotcha," she said, as she wrapped her arms around his waist.

"I’m yours now, Summers," William said and he stopped running, causing her to knock them over onto the sand. He rolled over on to his back, keeping her above him. "So what do you plan to do with me?" He asked, as he looked up her as she straddled his body.

Buffy's laugh was contagious as she admired the handsome man lying under her. "Oh! I have plans on top of plans for you Mister, and they all include me as well."

"So you plan to share these said plans?" William asked as his hands rubbed up and down her back.

"Nope, you will have to hang around for the next 50 or 60 plus years to find out all of my plans for you," Buffy said as she leaned down, with her hands spread across his chest, loving the feel of him beneath her.

"Hmmm, 50 or 60 years, or more," Spike said as he looked up at her, pretending to contemplate his answer. "That's a long time, Pet."

Buffy pouted as she gave him her puppy dog look, "I promise you won't regret it."

"Then how can I refuse such a lovely offer," Spike whispered as his hand came up behind her neck, pulling her down so he could kiss her.


"Hey, what's that big old smile for?" Willow asked, noticing when she looked over at her best friend she had a huge smile on her face.

Buffy blushed, having been caught daydreaming. "I dreamt about me and William."

Willow got up off of her bed and walked over and sat on Buffy's bed. "Must have been a good one from that happy face I just witnessed."

Buffy smiled shyly as she replied, "yeah, he let me catch him."

"Catching is good," Willow giggled, happy that Buffy was sharing and not being Avoid Girl this morning. "I think it's a good sign that everything will work out."

"I think so too." Buffy sat up and let herself feel positive about her seeing William again.

"Okay, it's eight a.m., let's shower, have breakfast, and then pool it for a few hours," Willow suggested.

"Sounds great. Jenny said she would find us. She needed some mother and daughters bonding time," Buffy replied, as she watched Willow get up and move over to the dresser drawers.

The older woman had wanted to talk to about William, earlier. Jenny explained that William had a full schedule today, having pictures taken with fans. Hints where given, suggesting quietly, maybe she should be the one to make the first move. Thus she had come back to her room, falling asleep thinking of ways she'd approach William.

Willow opened the drawer, gathering what she would need after her shower. "I think we should take the Spa menu and see what we can afford. Then if we find something within our price range we can make a reservation our next at sea day." Willow offered, wondering what it would feel like being pampered for the day.

"That, my friend, is a marvelous suggestion. We can get a facial and pedicure," Buffy agreed.

"I call first shower," Willow said as she walked over to the bathroom, since Buffy was still sitting on her bed.

"Go for it, I’ll get my stuff together and pull out the Spa menu," Buffy said as she waved the redhead onward.

Buffy stood up and then walked over to the balcony door. She took a deep breath and made a promise to herself that she would not let her fears and insecurities get in the way of William. "I hope you don't mind Spike Crawford, but you will always be the William that swept me off my feet to me."

*******

Spike offered up a weak smile when Giles gave him another bottle of water. They had taken a fifteen-minute break. They had been having their pictures taken non-stop over the last fifty minutes.

"I’m seeing spots on top of the spots," Spike grumbled good-naturedly.

"Yes, I agree," Giles chuckled, watching his friend closely to make sure he was holding up being so close to Angel and being hung-over as well.

Wesley stood and watched Spike closely as well. He knew that after today he'd have to keep a closer eye on Mr. O'Connor since the man had been shooting daggers with his eyes at Spike since the first fan had personally thanked Spike.

"So do you have plans after the shoot?" Giles asked, feeling better having seen Spike drink half the bottle of water easily.

"Yeah, I have a blonde little bird to look up," Spike replied, making sure no one other the Giles and Wesley was close enough to hear him.

"I would like a word with you first, if you don't mind," Giles requested, knowing Spike needed to know of Darla's involvement, and how she had come clean on her own to Buffy.

Spike gave Giles a questioning look, wondering if he was going to get another lecture or something. "Something I did wrong?"

Giles quickly reassured the younger man it was nothing he had done. "No, my boy, just something I think you should know is all."

Spike relaxed as he was about to reply when Cordy called out, "Break time over, time to go back to saying 'cheese'."

Giles had kept an eye out for Darla making sure she was all right. He had noticed how she had managed to keep away from Angel spending most of her time talking with Robert, and then going over and talking with the photographer.

Angel was finding it hard to keep his temper under control. First, Spike not reacting the way Angel had envisioned the man would have. Plus the matter of his little band of English wimps gathered around him like a shield. Second, Darla acting all weird and avoiding him- which was really pissing him off. Now all the little adoring fans were paying more attention to sitting next to Spike, who was sitting in the chair he should have been in.

He bit his tongue to keep from demanding his turn to sit in the chair. The last thing Robert needed to think was that Angel was petty or jealous. Which he felt he was neither of them, he just thought he was the star and deserved to be treated as such. He needed to find a way to see if Spike had watched the little treat he had left him. He just couldn't think of a way to find out without tipping his hand, he planned to play the injured party, making them believe someone had stolen the tape from his private collection.

*******

Buffy turned over onto her stomach, so she could work on getting an even tan. She had looked at her watch noticing it was soon to be time for the photo shoot to be over. The thought of seeing William warmed her and scared her at the same time.

That little voice of doubt that Jenny was wrong, and he wouldn't want anything to do with her, kept creeping up out of the darkness that represented her deepest fears and insecurities. But she refused to let it win, this time was different, William was different. He was not Parker or her father. Finally she had enough and tried to get back reading the book she had bought at the airport, hearing it was a great read.

Willow sat up and applied more sunscreen, not wanting to burn so soon on her vacation. She looked over at the pool and noticed a man playing with what appeared to be his small daughter in the pool. He was trying to teach her how to swim, as who appeared to be her mother, looked on.

"Awe! How cute." Willow voiced out loud. "They make the cutest little family."

Buffy looked over at her friend and then toward where she was smiling. She noticed the little girl smiling up at her father as if he was the king of the world. It brought back memories of when she had looked at her father with the same adoring look on her face.

"I can't wait until that's me," Willow sighed, not realizing what she had said.

Buffy gasped, Willow's words reminding her of what she would not be able to give to a marriage. "I think I will go and get a shower," she said as she stood up and gathered her things.

Willow realized what she had said, forgetting for a minute how sensitive Buffy was about babies. "Buffy, I'm sorry."

Buffy fought hard to hold back the tears. "It's okay, honest. It’s my problem to deal with, it's not your fault I can't have children. I need to shower and get ready. Enjoy the sun and I’ll catch you later."

Willow stood up and pulled her friend into a tight hug. "You will make a wonderful mom someday. Remember there are other alternatives if you really want a child."

Buffy returned the hug. "I know, and maybe someday, husband or not, I just might do that," she replied, wondering if William would feel the same thing once he found out.

"Go, get all prettied up and ready for Spike," Willow said as she gave her friend an encouraging smile. "Don't let this give you an excuse to not give him a chance."

Buffy nodded her head, "I promise not to let it interfere in my getting to know William."

"Good, now off with you," Willow said, thinking how the world was a funny place. There were people out there getting pregnant and having abortions, or giving their babies up for adoption. Then there were the women like Buffy who had good mother written all over them and couldn't get pregnant.

Buffy walked slowly to her cabin as she remembered the day she found out she wouldn’t be able to carry a life inside her. Her mother had several miscarriages, before and after having her. Then came the day she had overheard her father and mother arguing.

"Joyce, you can't give me what I need, I need a son to carry on my name." Hank's voice sounded cold and uncaring.

"But, you love me," Joyce cried. "You love our daughter, you just can't walk out on us like this."

"I do love you Joyce, just not like I used to," Hank replied.

"But, Buffy, what about our daughter?" Joyce asked. She pointed up toward the stairs, where neither of them knew their daughter was hiding.

"Joyce, don't make this about Buffy, I love her, but I need more then what a daughter can give me," Hank tried to explain. "Margaret is pregnant with my child, it's a boy and I plan on being a hands on father and for him to carry my name legally."

"So, you are going to divorce me and marry her, just to give your bastard your name?" Joyce looked ready to kill, her hands fisted. "So you screwed your little secretary, not using protection, and now you got her pregnant and feel the need to break up your family for her because she is giving you a son."

"Yes, and no, I do love her Joyce, she makes me feel whole," Hank answered her as honestly as he could.

"Get out. Get the Hell out of my house," Joyce told her husband, her voice tight with the emotion she was holding back. "You are a bastard, a cheating heartless bastard."

"No, Joyce I'm just a man who has moved on," Hank said before he turned to pick up his suitcases. "I will pick up the rest of my things the end of the week. Harold will contact you when the divorce papers are ready to for you to sign. I just pray, Joyce, you don't give me a hard time with this."

"Oh, don't worry. I can't wait to no longer be your wife. And I hope Margaret finds out what a faithless piece of garbage you really are," Joyce spat. "Now get out, but before you leave, I want the key."

"Joyce, I have the rest of my stuff to get."

"I don't care, I will be more the happy to pack it up and you can have someone come and pick it up," Joyce said as she held out her hand for the house key. "You no longer have any rights to come and go as you please here, it is no longer your home."

Hank put down the suitcases so he could reach into his pants pocket to pull out his set of keys. He removed the house key and handed it to her. "Tell Buffy I love her and will be in touch."

"Yeah, right." Joyce rolled her eyes before looking back at her husband. "Leave it to me to try and make it right between you and your daughter. You are a coward for not talking to her and telling her what you’re doing."

"She would take it better from you," he tried to reason to her as well as to himself.

"Bull. That is a load of bull, and you know it," Joyce said as she pointed her finger at the door. "Now, just get the Hell out of my home."

"Goodbye Joyce," Hank sighed.

"Go to Hell Hank," Joyce sneered.

Buffy sat on the bed as everything hit her at once. The knowledge that her father had left because another woman was giving him a son hurt so badly it burned her soul. The fact he placed the importance over carrying on the family name more so than loving his family, made her lose faith in love.


Buffy continued to walk to her cabin. She thought about her sixteenth birthday when she had finally confronted her mother on having babies, and the real reason her father had left them. Her mother had told her it was not important at the time to be worried over something like that. But Buffy had been relentless until they had gone to the old family doctor, Doctor Benson, to be examined.

He had sent her for several tests, including an ultrasound. He had sat them down and explained that her female organs were not as they should be. That her ovaries were not the size they should be. He had told them the tests proved she was sterile.

Buffy opened the door to her cabin and forced herself to walk to the bathroom and turn on the shower. Slipped off her bathing suit and pulled the band out of her hair before stepping under the warm water. She refused to let this get her down, for all she knew William didn't want a family.

*******

"I cannot wait," Wesley sighed. "I'm thinking a nice swim in the pool is just what the doctor ordered."

"Well, no lying in the sun for me, mate. Would be too hard to explain a vampire with a tan," Spike said as he pulled out clean clothes, wanting to shower and get the sweat and make up residue washed off his body. "You go for a swim. I'm getting a shower and then going to find a girl."

"Yes, I think that would be good," Wesley replied as he thought about Willow, hoping he might be able to steal a moment of time while Spike and Buffy worked things out between them.

"Maybe you can work some magic with the pretty little redhead," Spike said, making Wesley think the man was reading his mind.

Wesley just smiled as he grabbed his trunks and moved toward the bathroom. "I will be out in a minute, so you can try and make yourself all nice and pretty."

"Just don't take too long primpin' in front of that mirror," Spike replied, as he looked through his clothes wondering what he should wear.

"I don't have to look in the mirror to know how manly I look in my swimwear, mind you," Wesley answered, using his most conceited tone, causing Spike to laugh.

*******

Willow sat at the poolside bar sipping on her virgin Pina Colada, watching the people around her wondering where they where they were from. She was lost in her thoughts and didn't realize she had company until he interrupted her thoughts.

"Hello, beautiful," Lindsey said, thinking to himself what a wonderful way to begin his afternoon away from work.

Willow jumped when she heard the voice so close to her ear. "Oh! Hi, Mr. McDonald."

"Lindsey," he gently chastised.

"Okay, Lindsey," Willow answered, blushing at how he was looking at her.

"So, why are you sitting here all alone?" He asked as he sat on the empty stool beside her.

"Just enjoying the day," she answered as she turned back to people watch.

"How about some company to share the enjoyable day with?" Lindsey asked, loving the way she blushed and seemed so innocent.

"You might find me very boring," she answered, feeling both excited that he seemed to be flirting with her, but uncomfortable with it at the same time.

"Oh, I find that hard to believe that you would be boring," he replied, thinking about all the things they could do together in the privacy of his cabin.

Wesley noticed Willow sitting at the bar and immediately recognized Lindsey McDonald occupying the stool beside her. He wondered what Willow would think if he walked over and initiated a conversation with her. Was she interested in the other man and would be irritated with his interruption?

"Well, only one way to find out," he said to himself as he moved to join the couple at the bar.

Willow looked up and noticed that Wesley was walking toward them, the last thing she wanted was for him to think she and Lindsey had anything going on between them. She felt her heartbeat a little faster, when her eyes met his.

Lindsey noticed he had lost her attention and looked to see what had grabbed it away from him. He tensed up when he noticed one of the actors from the show coming toward them. The last thing he needed was for one of the mighty actors to come right now and ask him to do something for them.

"Good afternoon, Willow," Wesley greeted her with a relaxed smile, when in fact he felt like he was walking on a tight rope over a pit of alligators.

"Hi, Wesley," Willow returned the greeting, feeling like her chest was full of butterflies about to make an escape at anytime.

"Mr. McDonald, I hope all is well with you sir?" Wesley politely acknowledged the other man.

"Yes, Mr. Pryce it is going rather well," Lindsey answered, while thinking, ‘It was until you decided to grace us with your presence.’

"Have you eaten lunch yet?" Wesley asked, deciding to take it slow and see just what was going on between Willow and Lindsey.

"Nope, was just thinking what I would like to have for lunch," Willow answered. "I'm starved."

"I had a quick bite before coming down to the pool," Lindsey told them, his gut telling him that the actor dude was after the girl.

"Would you care to join me for a bite?" Wesley asked, again keeping it a general invitation while praying the other man would find something else to do with his time.

"Sure," Willow gladly accepted the invitation, feeling more comfortable now that Wesley was around.

"I don't mind if I do," Lindsey replied, feeling up for a challenge.

Lindsey cursed to himself when his ship phone rang. "Excuse me for a moment," he said as he walked away from the couple.

"We can wait," Wesley offered, feeling it would be in his best interest to be act the gentleman at this point.

Lindsey hit the talk button. "McDonald here."

"Hey, I need you to come and give me a hand here," Cordy told him, knowing he was going to be mad.

"Right now? Do I have to come right now?" Lindsey groaned. "I have the red little number here, and I don't want to loose her to the pansy."

"Who's the pansy?" Cordy asked.

"That Wesley fellow," Lindsey complained to his co-worker. "I was really making some lead way here."

"Lindsey, you need to stop trying to make lead ways and find yourself a woman to settle down with and start a family," Cordy told him, all the while laughing.

"You are a true friend, Chase," Lindsey growled sarcastically through the phone. "I'll be there and so help me, you had better have something important to do."

"Oh, I think needing you to help me fix this photo printer problem is very important," Cordy informed him. "Especially since we need to have these pictures ready to give out by the end of the week."

"Like I said, I'll be right there," Lindsey told her, cursing his luck, and praying he'd still have time to have a taste of the strawberry before the cruise was over.

Wesley looked over and noticed that the poor man was very unhappy about whatever he was being told over the phone. He could not help but smile to himself and wonder if there indeed was a God, or some power to make wishes come true.

"What have you been doing to occupy yourself?" Wesley asked, thinking it was a innocent enough question to further investigate the relationship between Willow and Lindsey.

"I was people watching, until Lindsey came over just a few minutes ago," Willow told him, hoping he got the hint that she was not there with Mr. McDonald.

"How do you people watch?" Wesley asked, his heart feeling lighter hearing that she was here on her own, not on a date.

"Well, I pick a person and try and figure out where they’re from," she told him. "Take the lady standing by edge of the pool talking with one of the crew. She looks like she is from Sweden, with her blonde, almost white hair, and pale eyes."

Wesley smiled as he told her who she really was. "She is actually from the United States and her name is Yolanda."

"You know her?" Willow asked, as she looked from the woman back to Wesley.

"Well, I don't know her personally other than she is one of the fans on the cruise that has respected our privacy," Wesley told her.

"Well, I never did say I had gotten my technique perfected, yet," Willow said as she gave him a shy smile.

"Well, when you get it perfected let me know. I will produce your late night look into the stars show and we will become rich," Wesley replied, finding it so easy to joke with her.

"Oh yay, I have found my calling! Willow the Witch. Let me tell you your fortune and offer you spells to help you through life. If you have a rat problem call me, I’ll turn her into a maid or something," Willow giggled, making Wesley laugh right along with her.

"Sorry to interrupt, but duty calls," Lindsey tried very hard to keep the anger out of his voice.

"Sorry to hear that mate," Wesley managed to sound as if he was sorry to hear the man's news.

"Yes, it must be terrible to have to work while on a lovely ship as this one," Willow's sympathy was sincere, but she was happy all the same that he was going to have to leave.

"Hope I can call you later?" Lindsey asked, hoping she’d say yes.

Willow felt pressured to be polite, not wanting to be rude. "Sure, but I'm not sure how much free time I will have."

Wesley noticed how her soft gentle smile appeared forced. He figured she didn't know how to tell the man she was not interested in his attention. "Any where in particular you'd like to eat, my dear?" Wesley asked, to try and avoid Lindsey asking for something more definitive.

Willow looked thoughtful, thinking where she'd like to have lunch. "How about the Horizon Court?"

"Lovely choice," Wesley replied, before he turned toward the other man who was glaring at him. "If you will excuse us then, I feel I'm rather peckish at the moment."

"See you around, Lindsey," Willow said, as she waved goodbye, oblivious to the silent communication between the two men. She took the arm that Wesley offered and allowed him to escort her to lunch.

*******


I promise.....next chapter hint hint......
Chapter 19 by Kimber
Sorry if some of you think I'm overdoing it...please realize we have covered three days of many different people....oh and the plot, I can't forget the plot....as complicated as it may seem. My intent is also to brng the cruise to life as they travel. Give some glimpse to the islands and the activities aboard the ship. Now on to the story.....enjoy


Buffy stood staring at the cabin door nibbling anxiously on her bottom lip. It felt like her heart was up in her throat. She continued to stare at the door, waiting for her hand to accept the command to knock. "Come on Buffy, you can do this," she mumbled to herself.

After getting dressed after coming from the pool, with Jenny telling her that the photo shoot would be over by noon, she had some time to think things over some more. During that time, she had come up with the idea she would be the one to approach William. In her mind, what better way of starting over and making amends than by offering the olive branch and asking for his forgiveness for over reacting the way she did.

Now all she had to do was lift her pitiful non-cooperating appendage and knock on his door. "Well here goes nothing, or everything," she said as she finally made her hand knock on the door.

*******

Spike stood staring at the door, wondering if he should rush right out and over to Buffy's room. Would it show her how weak he truly was, or how much power she had over him? Should he take his time, or would it matter one way or the other if he even set eyes on her again? Would it matter as much to her as it does to him?

He had picked out his outfit with care. He chose his favorite black jeans, with the midnight blue tee shirt. He was going for the casual look and not dressing to impress. He looked down at his hand, willing it to reach out and grab the doorknob as he mumbled. "Come on Spike, ole man, you can do this. You can face the girl and make everything right again."

He was about to reach over and open the door when the knock startled him. "Not, now," he growled as he pulled open the door.

"Buffy?" Spike whispered, as he stood in the doorway, shocked to find her here.

"Hello, William from London," Buffy said as she gave him a pretty smile, hoping he wouldn't shut the door in her face.

"I was just coming to find you," he returned her smile as he tilted his head to the side, feeling more hopeful seeing that she came knocking on his door first.

"Well, consider me found," she replied, hoping he'd invite her in.

"Yes, would you like to come in?" he asked, hoping she'd accept his invitation.

"I would love to," she answered, hoping this was a good sign that they would be able to work this out, giving that he was letting her come into his room.

Buffy entered the room and smiled at how similar it was to her and Willow's, except the color here was bluish green. She walked over toward the balcony opening the door and breathing in the ocean air. "William, I first want to apologize for my behavior," she said, having found the courage to apologize, and turned to face him.

"Buffy, you did nothing wrong, not really," Spike said, trying to relieve her of that responsibility. "I take complete blame." He moved closer toward her, stopping when he was about a foot away.

Buffy looked him in the eyes, surprised at first at how close he had gotten to her without her realizing he had in fact moved. "No, I should have given you the chance to explain. The only excuse I have to offer is I was hurt in the past and I let it impede my on judgment."

"I will accept your apology if you accept mine," Spike offered as a compromise. "I too have been hurt in the past and used because of my status."

Buffy smiled as she held out her hand. "Deal, let's shake on it."

Spike chuckled as he took her small hand into his. "It's done then."

"So, can a girl take a guy to lunch?" Buffy asked, as she reluctantly pulled her hand away from his.

Spike couldn't hold back his smile, any sign of his morning hangover, now gone. "Are you asking me on a date?" he asked, as he put his hands in his pockets and rocked nervously back and forth on the balls of his feet, feeling good that they were able to move forward.

Buffy's face took on a serious look as she pretended to ponder his question, before answering. "I guess I am. So, what's your answer?"

"Then, dear Buffy Anne Summers from Sunnydale, I'd be proud to be your date," Spike answered, as he held out his hand hoping she'd take the hint.

Buffy smiled as she placed her hand in his and let him lead her toward the door. She felt like she was back in high school and going out on her first date. She realized now she had done the right thing by coming to him and not waiting for him to come to her.

Spike stopped at the door and turned around pulling her closer as he asked her, "So, Pet, where are you takin' me?" He looked do cute with his head tilted to one side as he waited for her answer.

Buffy looked up at him and smiled. "How about somewhere we can be alone?"

Spike's face took on a 'yeah right' before he replied, "Not sure there's such a place here, Luv."

"Room service in my room," Buffy winked. "That way we can eat, talk, and relax."

Spike pulled his lower lip between his teeth, his eyes showing his excitement. "That's perfect. We can eat on the balcony and enjoy the sun and sea as we get to know each other better."

"I take it you like my idea?" Buffy asked.

"I love your plan," Spike replied as he turned around and opened the door never letting her hand go. "So, Red is having fun in the sun is she?"

"I'm sure she is doing something nice and fun," Buffy replied, hoping Willow was doing just that.

Spike smiled, feeling like was just handed the Publisher's Clearance House winning sweepstakes. The tape was not forgotten, but pushed far enough back he was not going to let it interfere in his happiness right now. He was going to take Giles' advice and not let Angel's jealous bullshit keep him from getting to know this woman better and living his life without letting anything stand in the way of his happiness.

*******

Willow laughed as she and Wesley talked about what shows they like and didn't like. It seemed their tastes ran the same, they both hated reality T.V. "I can't believe that people actually fall for some of the stuff they have on television these days."

Wesley nodded his head, enjoying her company more and more. "I have to agree, but then it will become old hat and they will move on to something new. It is the way of entertainment."

Willow agreed, "I want to be given something that makes me think, use my brain and yet tells me a story."

"Yes, that is what I like about acting, is being involved in telling the story," Wesley agreed, telling her a little bit more about himself.

"How did you know you wanted to be an actor?" Willow asked, sitting at the table with her chin propped up on her hand. She wanted to know everything she could possibly find out.

Wesley blushed. "I found out by accident when I was asked one day to help a friend so he could practice his lines, since his usual partner was ill with the flu."

"Was it Spike?" she asked.

"No, I didn't meet him until I decided to change my studies from law to performing arts," Wesley answered. "Once I read with Billy, he told me I was a natural and should try out for the part I had just read."

"Did you get the part?" Willow asked, excited she was getting to know so much about him.

"Yes, I was offered the part," Wesley frowned. "It changed my life, in more ways than one I might say."

Willow noticed the sadness that briefly flashed in his blue eyes. "Not all for the good?" she asked, hoping he wouldn't stop telling her about himself.

Wesley looked up and noticed the look of compassion, not pity on her face. He still could not believe he had confided so much so soon to her. All he could think was maybe she was a witch and had placed a spell on him, making him defenseless against her.

"Well, you have to understand that my career change interfered in my father's plans for my future. He thought it below our station to be an actor, that it was an irresponsible career with no future, not a lifestyle to raise his grandchildren around either," Wesley explained. "So, he tried to blackmail me with the threat of disowning me to bring me back into the box he had created for me."

"Oh! Goodness! Please tell me he didn't disown you?" Willow hoped and prayed his parent had not been so evil to do such a thing to his own flesh and blood.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, but yes, he did," Wesley sighed, wishing this conversation had never started. It brought up bad memories and opened a few old wounds as well. "You see my father is a very proud man, and his pride would never let him admit he was wrong, even if he thought he was. He made me an example so my brothers would not follow in my footsteps and defy him."

"So, he disowned you, your name is never to be mentioned, and you are not allowed to step foot on the family estate ever again?" Willow asked finding it hard to believe someone would turn their back on their child like that. "What about your mother, and the rest of your family?"

"Yes, he did, and as for the rest of my family, they fell into line just as he knew they would," Wesley smiled sadly. "But enough about me tell me something about you." Willow blushed as she took a sip of her drink. She contemplated what to say then saved when he asked her, "What do you do for a living?"

"I'm currently teaching preschool age children, until something at the elementary school opens up," Willow answered, smiling as she thought about the kids. "I would love to teach second or third graders."

"Are you limited to just working in Sunnydale or if something was offered elsewhere would you take it?" Wesley asked, wondering if something or someone kept her tied to her hometown.

"I think I'd be too scared to at the moment, this is the first time I’ve been out of Sunnydale," she answered quickly. "But I'm sure if the right reason came up I'd find a way to make myself move."

"Yes, you would be amazed at what you might find out about the world and yourself by leaving home." Wesley gave her a reassuring smile. "Are you seeing anyone back home?"

Willow blushed. "No, no one at the moment. Me and my boyfriend recently decided to see other people."

Wesley reached over and patted her hand trying to offer her some form of comfort. "I take it that it was a mutual decision, then."

Willow nodded her head yes, and then turned the question around on him. "So, are you dating anyone?"

Wesley chuckled to himself, thinking about the last date he had a few months back. Something his agent had arranged. His agent had set him up on a blind date with another up and coming actress, who was looking to get noticed. The night was a disaster, and he threatened to fire him the next time he even suggested another fiasco like that again.

"No, not dating anyone at the moment," Wesley answered. "I'm going to go out on a limb here. I find that I'm attracted to you and would like to take this time to get to know more about you." Willow's look of surprise was only second to his own. He had even surprised himself that he had come right out and told her how he felt. "I hope I have not frightened you off?"

Willow recovered quickly responding with a shake of her head before saying, "No, you didn't. Surprised me, yes…big time, but in a good way."

"Really, in a good way, you say?" Wesley's grin light up his face.

"Very much in a good way, cause I feel the same way too, and it has nothing to do with your being an actor or famous kind of thing, honest," Willow rambled until he gently placed his finger across her lips.

"Never for a minute would I believe your interest in me has anything to do with what I do, but for who I am," Wesley reassured her.

Willow nodded her head and sighed when he removed his finger and placed his hand over hers. "How about we go on an adventure?"

"I like adventures," she replied.

"Let's explore this ship from top and bottom and see what it has to offer to entertain us," Wesley said, squeezing her hand gently.

"Okay, exploring it is then," Willow answered, feeling like she was being offered a chance in a lifetime, by allowing herself to be with this man.

Wesley led her by the hand and they walked out of the dinning area, smiling as if they had not a care in the world. Willow hoped that everything was working out for Buffy with Spike. She noticed a few glares from a few of the passengers directed her way, but refused to let it interfere in having a good time with Wesley.

*******

Once they had made it to Buffy's room, they had ordered their food. They found it was too windy on the balcony and had moved their picnic on the floor just inside. They were still able to see the sky and feel the breeze as they sat next to each other, sampling each other's food.

Buffy laughed as he continued to tell her some of the funny things he had done to earn a living, before he became finally started getting steady acting work. "I'm serious, Pet. They really wanted to pinch my nose off."

"Well, kids, clowns, big red noses," Buffy giggled. "What else is it there for? Was it one of those that made the funny honking sound?"

"Right, but remember underneath lies the real thing mind you, and no it didn't make any sounds," Spike snorted, enjoying the fact he was making her laugh.

"God, it sounds like you enjoyed the kids," she said, thinking he would make a wonderful dad someday. She refused to let her problem get her down.

"Yeah, it was good to make them laugh," he sighed as he leaned back against the bed, facing the balcony door. "How about you, Buffy, do you want children someday?"

Buffy closed her eyes, trying to will herself to remain calm. She knew it would have come out eventually, so now was a good as time as any. "I would love to have some kids running around someday. I’ll just have to adopt or find a man that has a few of his own already."

Spike was speechless and embarrassed. "I'm sorry, Pet, I'm a real insensitive ponce."

Buffy was quick to reassure him, "No, how were you supposed to know? If having children is important to you then maybe it's for the best you found out now and not later."

Spike realized then she was thinking he wouldn’t want to be with her because of her inability to have children. "Buffy, I don't care if you can have babies or not. There are other alternatives these days. I want someone I can talk to, relax and be myself with. Someone I would enjoy growing old with and share my life with, that's what I want. Children, hell, there are so many out there looking for someone to love them and take them in. I don't think that would be a problem for us, do you?"

Buffy felt the tears fighting to break free. "So, you still want to get to know me?"

"I was going to come and look you up after the cruise, what do you think?" Spike snorted, before leaning over and kissing her cheek. "I like what I see, and I like how you make me feel. I want to know everything I can about you Buffy Anne Summers."

Buffy leaned her head against his shoulder, feeling warm and protected when he wrapped his arm around her. "I like what I see too, and I like how you make me feel, and I too want to know everything I can about you William Spike Crawford."

"Well, then let me begin," Spike offered. "I was born September 30th, 1975. Yes, I will soon be twenty-eigh years of age. They placed me in an orphanage in merry London at birth, where they raised me until I graduated from my studies, or as you Americans call it, high school. I found work so I could go to acting school, which we will not discuss at the present time mind you. I assure you it all was on the up and up, no illegal activity to come and bite me in the arse. I met Wesley while I was studying my art, and we became best friends. He persuaded me to come to the states and audition for the part of William the Bloody and here I am. I have made several bad choices in women, until now, thank you very much. I carry a few emotional scars, and one, no two of them was brought to my attention just not too long ago."

"You never met your parents?" Buffy asked, as she lifted her hand up and cupped his cheek. "Well, I have to say- their loss."

Spike closed his eyes as he leaned into her touch. "Maybe not, if I had known them I might not be here today."

Buffy leaned up and gently kissed his lips briefly. "Then it would have been my loss, and that would have been a shame."

"Yes, Luv, that it would." He leaned in and kissed her mouth, giving her time to accept him as he gently placed his tongue against her lips, seeking entrance.

Buffy sighed as she let him deepen the kiss running her fingers through his hair before using her hand to pull his head closer. She knew they were moving too fast, but hadn't crossed any line just yet.

Spike knew he would have to stop soon, the last thing he wanted to do was scare her away by pushing for too much too soon. He pulled back and nibbled on her bottom lip before moving his lips up to kiss the tip of her nose and then forehead.

"I could spend a live time kissing you just like this," he whispered, as he guided her head back to lie against his shoulder. "Never has anyone touched me the way you do."

Buffy smiled as she snuggled against him, as she replied, "I have another secret to tell."

"Well tell away. All of your secrets are safe with me," Spike promised, as he kissed her on the top of her head.

"God, you are going to think I'm weird, I just know it," Buffy whispered, hoping he wouldn't think she was some freak.

"Tell me. I promise I won't think of you as anything other than Buffy." Spike leaned back, placing his finger under her chin and tilting her face up so he could see her face. "Give me an example of normal, and I will show you just how not normal it is. I'm a firm believer that normal is a myth that we all try to find and lose ourselves searching for it."

"I have never been with a man sexually before," Buffy blurted out, feeling her face flush.

Spike blinked a few times, taking in what she was telling him. "Well, that, my dear, is not weird, but rare. Tell me how a beauty such as yourself was saved from the hormonal pull of the school jock and university studs?"

"Well, I guess it's my turn," Buffy sighed as she lifted up her hand and took his from under her chin. She maneuvered their hands to where their fingers intertwined and laid on Spike's chest. She then reclaimed her place on his shoulder as she prepared to tell him about the life of Buffy.

"I was born to Hank and Joyce Summers on January 17, 1978, in the lovely city of Los Angeles. Yes, I'm twenty-six years old. We moved to lovely Sunnydale when I was fifteen, buy the time I was sixteen, my father had left us for a younger woman with, who was pregnant with his child. I Met Willow the first day of high school and we have been bestest friends ever since. I worked hard and was able to finish my bachelor in pre law, but the death of my mother prevented me from going on to law school. I have plans to finish and currently work as a paralegal at a law firm back home. I also work part-time as a bartender at a dance club called the Bronze, to try and help save up. I have two younger brothers and two younger sisters, and my father is still with the woman he left me and my mother for. I have not seen them since I was eighteen years old and I have not talked to my father since I graduated from college. I dated twice in my life, one broke up with me because he realized he was gay, and the other, I found out, was after me so he could tape us having sex and put it over the internet." Buffy leaned up and looked at his shocked face, wondering what he was going to say.

"Sorry to hear about you da, Pet, and I would have loved to have met your mum," Spike said as he traced her face with his finger. "I think your father is a fool. The boy couldn't help he didn't like girls, can't say I'm not happy about it, because I'm rather glad. The other wanker, well let's just say he doesn't count. He gives men a bad name."

"Yeah, he does, but I now have you to make me forget all that," Buffy smiled. "Okay, I think we’ve had enough share time. How about we go and explore this ship from stern to whatever and see what we can find to entertain ourselves."

"I like that plan, Pet. I have to say you do a great job at planning things," Spike replied as he leaned his forehead against hers. "I promise not to go too fast. We’ll go at your speed, luv."

Buffy gave him a quick kiss on the lips before she stood up and offered him her hand. "Come on, William. I want to spend as much time with you as I can before you have to work."

"It's not really work, luv," Spike smiled, liking it that she called him William. "It's giving back to the people who made it possible for me to play this character that I really enjoy playing."

"I guess I’ll have to see about spending time at Willow's so I can get a look at this character," Buffy said. "I have to say the photo has you looking all sexy and bad boy like. Is this William the Bloody a sexy bad boy?"

Spike had to laugh before he could answer her. "God, Buffy, he is a mixture of many things, and in his past he was one bad ass vampire until he earned his soul. Now he’s all over the place in his emotions still dealing with the guilt of what he done, and the demon still wanting him to forget the soul and revert to his evil ways."

"Hmmm, sounds enticing. I just might have to break down and watch TV once a week," Buffy sighed playfully.

"I could get you the DVD's if you want, the first two season are already out," Spike offered as a joke.

"But, then I'd have to buy one of those players to play them on," Buffy pouted.

"Buffy, what do you own in the way of entertainment equipment?" Spike asked.

"I have a TV and a VCR that belonged to my mom," Buffy answered.

"Cable, by any chance?" Spike asked, wondering just how far behind in the dark ages of modern entertainment she was.

"Nope, none, nada," Buffy laughed at the shocked look on his face. "I guess I could be enticed to add it, if I was given a good reason to do so. Then, again, I'd need someone very much in the know to help me out."

"Well, Luv, I know just the right man for the job," Spike replied as he wagged his eyebrows giving her a heated look.

"Okay, but only if he is handsome and good with his hands," Buffy laughed when she noticed the big smile that appeared on his face.

"Oh, I can vouch for his hands, Pet. And he knows his way around the equipment to make sure you get everything you need,” Spike replied as winked. "Now, off to explore what this ship has to offer."

Neither of them noticed they had a shadow when they left Buffy's room. Lorne followed at a respectable distance, feeling like he'd been punched in the stomach. Cordy was right, this man was as much a swinger as he was straight, no chance of it. He could feel the attraction between the couple. Someone was going to pay for playing with his emotions this way. If Cordy had not opened his eyes when she had, he would have embarrassed himself and Spike Crawford as well.

*******
Chapter 20 by Kimber
Jenny watched as Willow and Buffy walked toward the dinner table. The first thing she noticed was their happy faces. She looked over at her girls and noticed their heads were together laughing about something.

"Girls, did you have a good time today?" Jenny asked her daughters.

Ally and Sara looked up at their mother and smiled. "Great time, mom," Ally said.

"Yeah, it was totally awesome," Sara, agreed.

Both girls were able to spend time with their parents playing their favorite games and joking around. They had talked their father into playing twister, and it gave them the case of the giggles, to where they laughed until tears where streaming down their faces and their bellies hurt from laughing so hard.

"Good, cause I had a great time too, as I'm sure your father did," Jenny told them. "He was still laughing about being a father pretzel when he was telling Wesley about playing twister."

"Hi everyone," Willow said as she and Buffy arrived at the table. "You guys look like you had a nice time today."

"Yep, we made Dad play Twister and stuff," Ally replied.

"I think we will call him Daddy pretzel from now on," Sarah giggled.

"So, what did you ladies do today after the pool?" Jenny asked, looking directly as Buffy with a teasing smile.

"I went exploring with Wesley," Willow told them, unable to keep from blushing.

"Really? How wonderful, and you Buffy, did you get any exploring done?" Jenny winked, taking in how the blonde's face flushed.

"I had lunch with William and then we also explored the ship," Buffy replied, thinking back to what a great time they had until he had to leave and get ready to go to work. It seemed there was another little cocktail party before dinner. Then after dinner was the masquerade party that he had to participate in.

"William? Are you talking about Uncle Spike?" Sara asked.

"Yes," Buffy answered, hoping the teenager was not going to be mad. Thinking the young girl might have a little crush on her uncle.

"Cool," Sara replied, as she gave Buffy a big smile. "Man, I like you so much better than-"

"Sara," Jenny said, her voice caring a tone that told her daughter not to cross that line.

Sara looked at her mother and apologized, "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, honey, just try and remember that you can't always say what you want, whenever you want to. I like to think I have taught you some manners in your short life," Jenny softy reprimanded her oldest.

Ally looked from Buffy to Willow happy they were dating her uncles. She never liked Harmony, and she had never met any of Wesley's girlfriends. Later she would tell her sister, who she agreed with, that she liked Buffy much better then Harmony too.

"Good evening ladies," Alfie announced himself as he came to the table to take the ladies orders.

"Alfie, how are you?" Willow asked, recognizing the porter that had helped them when they first boarded the ship.

"I'm honored that you remember my name," Alfie said, as he bowed his head toward the lovely lady, feeling special that she had remembered his name.

"How is Jeremy?" Buffy asked.

"He is doing well. He is working the other dining room tonight." Alfie smiled his shy little smile. "So what can I get for you ladies tonight? If I may make a suggestion, the seafood casserole is excellent. But take your time and look over the menu and if you have any questions please ask."

Everyone settled in, giving the young man their dinner order, Buffy chose the lamb chops with garlic potatoes. Willow, Jenny, and Sarah ordered the seafood casserole, where Allyson went with chicken tenders and fries.

*******

Giles felt relaxed as he watched Spike and Wesley banter back and forth as they walked together to dinner. Both men appeared to be relaxed, with no evidence of the events of yesterday present at this time. Spike looked rested and back to his old self. Wesley had a special gleam in his eye that had not been there this morning.

The cocktail party had ended without any incident between Spike and Angel, which had been a blessing. Angel continued to act as if nothing had happened as he greeted the fans. Since the high number of guests, they had divided the numbers so everyone would have a chance to mix and mingle with the stars in a semi-intimate setting.

"No, Spike I will not wear a dress this season," Wesley glared at his friend. "You, my dearest friend would make a much better trampy vamp in drag, so I think the dress scene should be written for you."

"Sorry, mate, you have far better legs then me," Spike said with a serious look on his face.

"You should not be paying attention to my legs," Wesley snorted.

"But, Wes remember those days you lived in tights and short little dress outfits?" Spike waggled his eyebrows.

"They do not count as dresses, they were costumes that reflected that period in time," Wesley rolled his eyes. "I remember you wearing your share of tights and puffy pants."

"Yeah, but I didn't look anywhere a good as you, Leggy," Spike said, reminding Wes of his nickname the others had given in when they had worked the Shakespeare festival so long ago.

"Yes, remind me of that embarrassing moniker why don't you," Wesley looked over at Spike and retaliated. "But, then Tigger, what is in a nickname?"

"Boys, you are telling me more then I really need to know," Giles said after clearing his throat. "Tigger? I could see that."

"Hey!" Spike exclaimed. "Who pulled your chain, Frankie?"

"What can I say, I'm not shy and I look good in black leather, fishnets, and heels. As for you, Tigger, all that is missing is the tail, but you make up for it with how you bounce about," Giles winked as he walked away leaving both Spike and Wesley speechless at first.

"Well, I guess he fits in with us more than we knew," Spike chuckled.

"How is that?" Wesley asked, his admiration for Giles grew.

"He is more in touch with his manliness then either you or me," Spike laughed, as he placed his arm around his best friend's shoulder as they entered the dinning room laughing. "I would pay good money to have seen him dancing the time warp in his costume."

They separated and went on to their dinner tables that where assigned to them for the night. Wesley felt instant relief when he noticed that the Faith woman was not assigned to his table. He was dreading the night he would be assigned to her table.

He would talk to Spike later and ask his view on how best to handle this unwanted attention without causing a scene. But then maybe it wasn't Spike he needed to talk to first. He would speak to Giles first and get his more professional opinion.

"Good evening ladies, I hope you had a pleasant afternoon," Wesley acknowledged the women at his table with a smile as he sat in his assigned chair.

"Oh, we had a lovely time," Mary said. "Hope you were able to relax and recover."

"Recover?" Wesley asked politely, worried at first that Angel had now started on him.

"We were just talking about how hard all that flashing must be on your eyes," Peggy replied.

"Oh, yes, the flashing," Wesley relaxed as he reassured them he was doing well. "I have recovered nicely, thank you for your concern, it's very touching really."

"Were you with your girlfriend today?" Judy, the 14-year-old fan asked, before her mother could shush her.

"My girlfriend?" Wesley politely asked.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Pryce, you know teenagers," Martha, Judy's mother, tried to apologize. "Judy, you really shouldn't ask such personal questions, honey."

"Please, before we go any further, I'm not upset with the question and do not mind answering," Wesley answered, offering the teenager a soft understanding smile. "She is a friend, and because I know how rumors get started, I would rather not give her name without her permission if you don't mind."

"Of course, Mr. Pryce," Martha agreed.

"Now, the next thing we need to get straight is please call me Wes or Wesley," Wes encouraged. "If you don't mind, I would like for everyone to introduce themselves. I cannot promise I will remember your name, but I can assure you I will not forget your faces."

Wesley felt relaxed as they continued to introduce themselves. He made a point to keep Judy's face and name in mind. He would ask Willow first if it was okay, and then he'd like to introduce her to Judy. He could remember being a teenager, and he knew how important it would be for her to be singled out this week.

Spike groaned when he noticed that the Angel's little tramp fanatic was sitting at his assigned table tonight. He couldn't help but wonder who was trying to ruin his close to perfect day. He knew he was going to have to work very hard at being professional, and he was not going to enjoy his meal one bit.

Spike gritted his teeth when he realized Faith would be sitting on his right. He could tell she had already been hitting the booze, and by the look of the amber liquid in her glass, she was still doing some serious drinking. He approached slowly, wondering if he could fake an illness, but then felt it would not be fair to the other six fans sitting at their table.

"Hello, ladies," Spike greeted the fans at the table.

"Well, look who we are privileged to dine with this evening," Faith said as she practically drooled. She had made it her goal to get him in the sack, since his brush-off in the elevator the other night.

Spike ignored her as he took his seat. "So, did you make new friends while waiting in line this morning?" he asked everyone at the table, hoping Faith took the hint that he was not going to talk to her.

Beatrice noticed how uncomfortable Spike was with Faith. She stood up and then walked over and stood beside his chair. "Mr. Crawford, would you be so kind as to change seats with me?"

Spike looked up at the lady who he remembered from one of the earlier cocktail parties. She had been very nice and respectful of their privacy. "Beatrice, right?" Spike asked.

"Yes," she smiled openly, feeling pleased he had remembered her name. "If you don't mind I would really like to set here, the lighting is so much better on my poor old eyes," she winked at him.

"I think they are lovely blue eyes and I cannot refuse a lady's request," Spike smiled as he stood up and held out the chair for her to sit down. He leaned down to kiss her on the cheek and whispered, "You, my friend, are a blessing."

Faith felt like reaching over and pulling out the old crone's hair. "Bitch!" she hissed, softly, thinking no one heard her.

"Did you say you had an itch?" Beatrice asked Faith, knowing full well what the little trollop had said.

Faith ignored the older lady and put her sights back on the blonde hottie. "So, who was the cute little number following you around today?"

Yolanda glared at brazen hussy, they all had complained about her behavior amongst themselves. "Mr. Crawford, I hope you are having a nice time?" she asked, redirecting the conversation.

Spike turned and gave her a grateful smile. "Yolanda, right?"

"Yes, you have a good memory," she replied.

"To answer your question, I'm having a great time, and please call me Spike," he said. "I really had my doubts, having never been on a cruise before."

"Oh honey, just wait until you hit the islands. If you love to snorkel or dive, then make sure you do it on Cozumel. The corral reefs and its habitat are breathtaking.

"Sounds fantastic, I’ll have to see about doing some snorkeling," Spike replied. "Any other tips you have for a first time cruiser?"

"The shopping is great for silver, and some precious stones," Beatrice decided to get in on the conversation. "Then at the Grand Cayman you have the turtle farms that are a great sight to see, and then of course there is Hell."

Spike laughed. "Hell, you say?"

"Oh, yes, there is a little town called Hell," Yolanda said as she tried not to laugh. "There is a little stretch of lava with a scarecrow like figure out in the middle of it that looks like the Devil. The welcome sign reads, 'Welcome to Hell'."

"Oh, how funny," Spike decided to do something special for these two lovely ladies who saved his arse tonight. "Maybe it's a hellmouth?"

Faith rolled her eyes as she sarcastically said, "Well, maybe it is."

The rest of the table ignored her as they started to introduce themselves. Spike found it easier then he had thought, to sit back and enjoy everyone's company tonight given the fact that Faith was at his table. The others made it possible to pretend that the woman that gave fans a bad name was not there. The waiter appeared and took their orders.

Angel watched as Spike maneuvered his way out of sitting next to Faith. He was sure the man had asked someone to change places with him. Angel tried to ignore the people at his table the best he could, but it would seem all they wanted to do was talk. He forced on what he called his glamour look, where he would smile when he thought he should. He had a way of making it look like he really cared about what he was doing at the time, when in fact he wished they would all jump in the ocean.

He was waiting for his next plan of action against Spike to take place. He just didn't know what was keeping the other man from making his move. He had found someone to take pictures trying to catch Spike in a delicate situation or what looked to be one. He just needed that Lorne fellow to hurry up and make his move on Spike.

*******

Spike hurried to catch up to Darla, who was standing waiting for the elevator. He snuck up behind her and said, "Boo!"

Darla was startled as she turned to see Spike laughing, his face relaxed. "You are a bad, rude man, Spike Crawford," she chastised him, trying to keep from laughing herself.

Spike winked, and ushered her into elevator when the door opened, thankful no one else joined them. He wanted to let her know he appreciated what she had done in talking to Buffy and setting her straight about Angel.

"I just wanted to say thank you," Spike said as he leaned over and kissed her forehead briefly. "If that husband of yours gives you any grief you come let me know." He winked.

"Spike, I should first ask you to forgive me," Darla said, as she became tearful. "I truly did not have time to think it out properly. I was scared."

"I understand, Pet. What's important is you came through in the end," Spike said, as he pulled her into a hug. "Angel will get his, Pet, don't you worry none. Until that no good husband of yours gets here tomorrow you stick with one of us, got it?"

Darla returned the hug, reassuring Spike, "Don't worry, my husband made me promise the same thing. For some ungodly reason he likes you, I just can't figure out way."

"It's my charming personality Luv, it gets them every time," Spike joked, he and Masters got along rather well. The man had turned him on to some great investments that helped build his retirement plan. "Jenny and the girls will be there tonight, so you just don't have to hang with the guys. Plus Anya packs a mean punch."

"Thank you," she said when the elevator door opened on her floor.

"Let me walk you to your room, my lady." Spike held out his arm. "I have to make sure no big bad is around the corner ready to pounce." Darla laughed as she took his arm and let him escort her to her room.

*******

Buffy stood at the railing admiring the moonlight as it played on the water. She replayed her day thinking about the fun she had with William and how good he made her feel. She didn't realize she had company until she heard his voice too close to her ear for comfort.

"Do you know how gorgeous you are in the moonlight?" he asked.

Buffy quickly pulled away and glared at the man. "I really don't like when people sneak up on me like that."

"You are beautiful, more beautiful than anything I have seen in my life," Angel declared, wanting to just pick her up and carry her to his room and show her what a real man could do for her.

"Excuse me, but I have some where I have to be," Buffy tried to leave, only to have him get in the way.

"Honey, whoever it is, can wait," Angel said, never having a woman tell him no before.

"No, I don't think so, so if you'll just move out of my way," Buffy told him firmly, as she brushed his hand away from touching her.

One of the things she and Spike had discussed was what to do about Angel. They both agreed that letting him think they had not figured out what he was doing was the best thing right now. Spike figured it would be best if they just let him think he was getting away with something, and then they'd be able to catch him red-handed doing something else.

Angel placed his hands on her shoulders, stopping her from leaving. "At least have a drink with me."

"Sorry, I have other plans," Buffy explained as she tried to pull away from his grasp.

"I'm sure they'd understand when you tell them you were with me," Angel offered, truly believing what he said was true.

Buffy tried not to laugh, thinking to herself, ‘sorry, don't think that would work with William, plus I don’t want to be on the same planet, let alone the same ship as you.’

"Come on, just one drink," Angel tried to insist as he started to pull her toward him.

"Ah, Miss Buffy, there ya are," Jeremy said, offering her a blazing smile. "Miss Willow was looking for you."

"Jeremy, thank you," Buffy smiled as she pulled away from Angel's touch, moving to stand in front Jeremy. "I was just on my way to meet her."

"You will find her back at your room is the message she wanted me to pass along," Jeremy lied. He had seen that the nice young woman was trying to get away from that man.

"Again, thank you for letting me know," Buffy winked, letting him know what he had done to help her.

Jeremy watched as Miss Buffy walked safely back inside the ship, placing himself between her and the jerk who was glaring at him.

"Don't you have a job to do, and not out here bothering the guests?"

"Yes, mon, and I did it," Jeremy told him before turning around and following in Buffy's footsteps.

Angel glared at the retreating man's back before he turned and walked further down the deck. He would have Buffy Summers before the week was out, she would be his and he would flaunt it in the peroxide blonde's face.

*******

Wesley smiled as he lay on his back, taking a little rest before the masquerade ball. He was judging with Xander the funniest costume. Spike was with Angel on scariest costume. Giles and Darla were judging the sexist, and then as a group they were to pick the most original. His thoughts kept drifting back to how he had spent his day, or more like whom he had spent the majority of it with.

Wesley could not get over how well he and Willow got along. They had so much in common, and yet enough differences to make it interesting. She was like a breath of fresh air, compared to the staleness he had become accustomed to in L.A. scene. She was intelligent, caring, had a sense of humor that matched his completely.

Wesley looked over at the door and noticed how relaxed and calm Spike appeared when he walked through the door. "I take it, the talk with Darla went rather well."

"Yeah, it did, Percy," Spike answered, feeling like back to himself. "She is quite a woman, that Darla. Masters had better make sure he takes good care of that one."

"I agree, she is rather special to do what she is doing in defying her blackmailer," Wesley agreed. "I still say we confront the bastard and then take him down a few pegs."

"Patience, he will get what is coming, don't you worry your pretty little head about that," Spike reassured his friend. "I just want to make sure that I can make it all stick like glue."

"I understand," Wesley said, "But I will not let him hurt you again, understand I will have no patience with the man if he does."

"I understand. But now that I know who and what I’m up against he has no power over me anymore," Spike explained. "Forewarned is forearmed."

"I have the tape somewhere safe," Wesley informed his best friend.

"Doesn't matter, I'm sure he had some excuse ready that's somewhat believable," Spike replied. "Probably tell people someone stole it from his home to cause trouble between us. Explain Dru and Harmony off as they came to him and most people would believe him. He is the media darling after all."

"Yes, but the darling is starting to overplay his hand," Wesley said as he sat up on the side of his bed. "I think that others have noticed his underhandedness. I don't think he is believed to be the goody good boy as he thinks."

"You could be right on that one," Spike agreed as he sat across from his best friend. "I think we just have sit back and let Angel dig his own hole, and then all we have to do is bury him in it."

"Well then, it's off to the ball, my dear boy," Wesley sighed. "Again, I have you as a date."

"Nope, hear you are stepping out on me with Xander," Spike playfully accused him.

"Well I know your virtue is safe, since you are paired with Captain Forehead," Wesley told him as he stood up and walked over toward the door. "Just be careful around him tonight."

"I promise," Spike said as he followed his friend out the door.

******
twenty-one by Kimber
Willow laughed as she watched Buffy jump up and down calling for her lucky red 7's to come in as the slot machine twirled. They had come with Jenny to check out the casino while waiting for the men to get done with the masquerade. Anya took the girls with her so they could look at all the cool costumes.

"Look I hit three pineapples," Buffy called out, as she placed another bet and pulled the handle. "I just know this is my lucky machine."

Jenny watched the young blonde having a great time playing on the nickel machine. She wondered how Buffy was going to react when Spike came and played high stakes. She was sure the young girl was going to feel just a little out of her league at first.

She looked over at Willow hoping everything would work out for her and Wesley. She was sure they belonged together. Maybe she would see if both the young ladies would let her read their palms later.

"Jenny, look, I'm up twenty dollars," Buffy laughed. "Tonight is my lucky night."

Willow fought the urge to gamble with Buffy. She had decided to wait and see how much money she had left on the last night on the ship. She first wanted to make sure she picked up souvenirs for everyone, including herself. So, for tonight, she decided to live vicariously through Buffy.

"I say- quit while you are ahead," Jenny teased. "That's twenty more dollars that you have to spend in Montego Bay tomorrow."

"Oh, reminds me we have to be up in the morning and ready to leave by 7:30 so we can make our tour," Willow told both Buffy and Jenny.

Since the men had to work until one in the afternoon, the women had put their heads together and planned to spend their morning together. The men would then meet them and spend the last two or three hours with them on the island.

"How about we meet for breakfast at seven?" Jenny suggested. "I know I cannot let the girls go without their most important meal of the day."

"Oh, I bet they’re grouchy if you don’t feed them breakfast," Willow said, knowing she was the same way.

"Grouchy is a mild description," Jenny snickered.

"Then breakfast it is," Buffy agreed, as she hit the pay out button on the slot machine.

"How about we go over and look at the tables?" Jenny asked.

"Okay by me, how about you Buffy?" Willow turned to her friend and asked.

"Fine by me," Buffy answered. "Do you understand how to play any of the table games?" she asked Jenny.

"Yes, I do," Jenny answered. "Come on and I will give you a quick little run down. We can start at the Black Jack table."

"Is that where you go bust over 21?" Willow asked.

"Yes, come on and let's go have some fun," Jenny told them as she hooked her arms through theirs and escorted them to the Black Jack tables.

*******

Anya didn't know whose eyes to cover first, trying to keep the girls from seeing the inappropriate costume on display at the moment. "Girls look over at your father this instant and don't ask any questions."

"But-" Ally tried to say something only to be cut off by her uncle's voice.

"Do as she says, Pet," Spike softly reprimanded the youngest Giles. "Will explain in a moment, don't you worry."

"Okay," Ally sighed, knowing her uncle would keep his word.

Sara rolled her eyes having already seen the see-through outfit that some woman was wearing. She was sure that Anya was going to take them out of the party.

Giles felt his blood pressure rise when he looked over and noticed the woman's costume that did not belong here. He had made a point to make sure Anya and Spike had his girls already taken care of. This event had been advertised from the beginning, as a family event since families with children had signed on for this cruise.

He stalked over at the young man that was part of the management. "Excuse me Mr. McDonald, may I have a moment of your time?"

Lindsey knew exactly why Mr. Giles' approach was on the angry side. "I believe I know what you are about to ask me."

"Maybe you do, then maybe you don't, since I have not seen anything being done about the woman who is practically naked," Giles fumed, as he continued to glare at the younger man.

"I believe something is about to be done," Lindsey attempted to keep the anger out of his voice.

Giles looked over toward the woman who had been causing them moments of discomfort since the beginning of the cruise. He noticed that the young woman who had been taking the photographs earlier approaching the trollop with a tablecloth over her arm.

Cordy wanted so much to just smack the loony tramp and be done with it. The only complaints that were truly legit, concerning the con were those concerning the little bitch she was about to wrap up like a mummy. Then she had the privileged of telling her to return to her room and change.

"Excuse me, Miss," Cordy tried to sound polite as she addressed the little ho bag. "But I'm going to have to ask you to cover yourself up with this," she said as she handed the woman the tablecloth.

"Excuse yourself, honey, but this right here is first place," Faith replied, giving the other woman the, 'I can't believe you are talking to me', kind of look.

"This is a rated PG event not NC-17, so yes, I'm now telling you to cover yourself and to leave the party," Cordy dropped the politeness from her voice.

"I'm not leaving," Faith told her as she turned to walk away.

"No, you are leaving my dear and if you don't do it nicely then I will have to revoke your admission to the rest of the events as well," Lorne informed her, as he finally had made his way to Cordelia's side to assist her.

"I want to talk to the head honcho," Faith demanded. "I don't see anything wrong with my outfit.”

Lorne found himself speechless at first. He couldn't believe this woman. How could she think that wearing a long black gown, hanging on her body like it was painted to her skin, and the area that should conceal her breasts was transparent was appropriate at a family gathers. It was truly a great costume, for an adult oriented party, but not here where families with young children present.

"I'm sorry, but you should have read the rules," Lorne finally found his voice. "You see we have young children here and your outfit, even if it's fantastic, is not appropriate here tonight. I need you to cover up and go back to your room and change, or I will have to have you escorted out."

Faith noticed that some of the crew that was working the party was walking toward them and went on the defense. "Well, I can see this is going to be one boring ass party."

"Does that mean you have decided to find your fun elsewhere?" Cordy asked as she handed the tablecloth back to the bitch in heat.

Faith glared at the other woman, wishing they weren't so public, and then she'd show the uppity broad a thing or two. "I'm sure there is much more fun to be had at a funeral then here right now," she replied as she took the tablecloth and put it over her arm.

Everyone watched as the brunette, whom everyone wished had stayed home, walked out of the room proudly carrying the tablecloth over her arm. When the door closed behind her someone started clapping. Others followed suit and soon everyone was clapping. Lorne cued up the music, and everyone started to enjoy the party.

Giles looked over at Lindsey and reached out his hand. "I owe you an apology, it's just that I have my daughters here tonight and I let my temper get the better of me."

Lindsey responded by sincerely accepting the man's apology and shaking the man's hand. "I'm not a father, but I think I would have been upset myself if my children would have been here."

Giles nodded as he turned to go and check on his girls. He noticed that Spike was sitting in one of the chairs across from Ally and looked like they were deep in discussion. Giles wondered just how much that woman's lack of sense his girls were exposed to, and just how much explaining he would have to do to Jenny.

"Listen, Ally my girl, you see this woman was wearing something we didn’t think you should be seeing," Spike was explaining to Allyson, while the whole time he could see Sara rolling her eyes.

"So, what was she wearing?" Allyson asked, wishing she had seen what Spike was talking about since she knew Sara had seen it.

"A dress that was showing more than a woman should show in public," Spike sighed, wishing Giles would show up about now and take over. "Pet, if I ever catch you or your big sis wearing anything close to that outfit I will wrap you up like a mummy and lock you in the closet until we find a nunnery that will take you."

Allyson giggled at Spike's words. She knew he would probably do just what he threatened. Sara laughed aloud, "Yeah, right!"

Giles had to stop himself from laughing hearing the bleached blonde talking to his youngest. He had noticed Sara's behavior and decided he would start with his oldest. "Sara, may I have a word with you?"

Sara's eyes grew big and knew she was about to be given the father/daughter talk. "Sure Dad."

Spike sent her a wink and smile that told her he knew her father had busted her. He turned his attention back to the youngest sister and asked, "So, Pet, do you have any more questions?"

"No," Allyson replied as she watched her sister walk toward their father, her head hung down. She thought to herself that Sara must have been rolling her eyes and was going to get a talking too.

Anya smiled as she watched Spike deal with the Giles' girls. Xander had come to stand by her when he noticed the attention being given the scantly clad female fan at the time. He felt his place was by his wife and offered his support to her since she had the girls with her.

"I hope one day we have children and can be so understandingly parental like that," Anya sighed as she took her husband's hand.

"Yeah, who would have thought bleach boy would be so good with kids," Xander chuckled as he gently squeezed her hand.

Giles looked down at his oldest and leaned down to kiss her hair. "Sara, you really shouldn't show such disrespect to Spike."

Sara looked up at her father confused. "I didn't disrespect Uncle Spike, Daddy."

Giles gave her an understanding smile. "Poppit, when you rolled your eyes like you did, I viewed it as lack of respect, and the comment you made as well."

Sara became tearful. "I'm sorry."

She really didn't mean any insult, she had just thought what Spike said was funny. It didn't help she saw in her mind Spike carrying a mummy the size of Allyson over his shoulder at the time.

"I'm not the one you should apologize to," Giles pulled his eldest into a tight hug.

"I guess I need to tell him I'm sorry," Sara said, her voice muffled by her father's chest.

Giles chuckled. "Yes, I'm so proud of you for thinking to do that all on your own."

Sara hugged her father before she stood up on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek. She then turned and walked over to where Spike was standing with the others.

"Uncle Spike, can I talk to you, please?" Sara asked him.

"Any time sweets, you know that," Spike answered as he gave her a loving smile.

Sara's smile grew as he came and wrapped his arm around her and led her over away from the others. "So my little Sara Lee, what can I do for you?"

"I want to tell you I'm sorry for disrespecting you earlier," Sara replied, looking up at him with her puppy dog brown eyed look that melted his heart every time. She knew by him using his nickname for her that he wasn't mad at her.

"Thanks, pet." Spike knew she was not really disrespecting him in a true sense, but he would not try and question Giles' parenting. "But, I mean it, wrapped like a mummy and locked away."

"I believe you," Sara agreed, she knew he or Wesley would always look out for them and protect them.

"Now why don't you go on and enjoy the party," Spike said, before giving her instructions that would help him, "Give me one wink for great costume and two winks for needs to go back to the drawing board."

"Okay," she giggled as she tiptoed up and pulled him down to place a kiss on his cheek and whisper in his ear. "Love you."

Spike leaned down and kissed her on the top of her head, and replied, "Love you, too."

He stood and watched at the young girl skipped back toward her sister. He loved both girls as if they were his own. There wasn't anything he wouldn't do for either girl or their parents. Spike had come to consider Wesley and the Giles' his family.

"Well that went rather well," Wesley snickered. "I'm thanking the Gods I was otherwise preoccupied." He looked over at the girls talking with their father now.

"Wasn't too bad, Percy," Spike snorted giving the man a knowing wink, "Just practice run for when I have to save your arse."

"My arse is just fine, thank you," Wesley replied, giving the blonde a mocking glare.

"We’ll see, when I have to have those talks with your kids one day, cause their Da was preoccupied doing the practice runs," Spike chuckled as he looked over and noticed the man in charge of the con was taking the stage. "Lights, camera, action mate."

Wesley turned his head to see what Spike was referring to and noticed that Lorne was taking the stage. "Seems we are about to get the party started is right."

Lorne took the microphone and addressed the party. "Good evening everyone. I must apologize for the lateness, but it will not interfere with what all we have planned for you on this magical night."

He smiled and let the applause die down before he continued. "Now, we are going to be having the judges mix and mingle and judge the categories they are assigned. Please dance, eat, drink, and be merry and may the best costumes win."

Spike nodded as he watched the man leave the little impromptu stage. "I guess that’s our clue to move about and tally our votes."

"Just when it comes time to stand up next to Captain Magnifico Uno, don't push him off the stage," Wesley offered his advice on what not to do to Angel when it came time for them to present the award for their category.

"Would never even consider it," Spike smiled as he said this. "Means I would have to touch him in some manner, and touching is unacceptable. Nowhere to wash my hands."

"Right, there is that," Wesley laughed. "Well have fun and see you later then."

"Yep," Spike replied as he walked over to where Anya was holding his ballots.

*******

"Sorry little ladies, but you can't move from this spot," Clyde bellowed as he again made black jack. "You are my lucky ladies."

Jenny smiled as she noticed Willow's blush and the confused look on Buffy's face. "We’re his luck, or so he thinks," she explained.

"Luck? Us?" Buffy asked.

"You betcha my little daffodil, luck is the ladies tonight," he winked at the pretty little blonde number in the sexy blue dress. "Alrighty then, Carlos, hit me."

Buffy had a hard time holding back her laughter at the man. She looked over and noticed Jenny looking away trying to also keep from laughing. Willow's eyes were wide and biting her bottom lip. Buffy knew she was doing that so she wouldn't laugh.

"Now my little amigo, let's see what we have here," Clyde challenged as he turned up his bottom card to show he had jacket of hearts that with a ten of spades gave him twenty. "Let's see the house beat that, Partner."

Carlos gave the man a wide grin as he turned over the ace of diamonds paired with the eight of clubs gave him eighteen. "It would seem, Mr. Tanner, I will have to take a hit and see if the luck is with the house," the dealer said as he turned up a six of spades off the desk.

The crowd clapped at the man's winning, since this made the seventh hand in a row that the tall Texan had won since the three lady's appeared at his table. "Well, like I said, the little ladies are luck, pure and simple.

Jenny had shown the girls around the casino and explained the premise of each game. Finally she had wanted to set at a table and play a few hands of Black Jack when they came upon Clyde Tanner's table.

"I hope you ladies don't have anywhere you have to be at the moment?" Clyde asked, thinking he'd like to see about winning a few favors from the blonde little filly.

"I’m afraid they do," a male voice answered before either woman could.

Buffy was startled when an arm appeared around her waist and pulled her against a solid body. She turned her head at the same time Spike leaned in to kiss her cheek.

"Hello, luv," Spike greeted her as he looked up at the gambler he had noticed ogling his girl.

"Hi, yourself," she replied as she leaned into his body, silently thanking whoever was responsible for bringing him to her rescue.

"I'm surprised not to find you playing my dear," Rupert said to his wife as he laid claim by following Spike's example and wrapping his arms around his wife.

"Was having too much fun showing the ladies here around the tables." Jenny tilted her head back and smiled up at her husband. "Plus, Buffy was making killing on the nickel machine."

"You were, Pet," Spike chuckled.

"Yep," Buffy laughed. "I won a whole twenty dollars."

"So lunch is on you tomorrow then?" Spike asked as he let his chin rest on her shoulder.

"You bet," Buffy answered turning her head so she could look at William's face. "You can order anything you want off the menu."

Clyde cleared his throat hiding his disappointment seeing that his little daffodil was taken. He figured he try his luck with his little Rose then. "Well, little Rose, it looks like it's just you and me."

"I'm sorry, but I’m afraid that won’t be possible," Wesley answered for Willow as he joined the little group, walking over and taking her hand in his. "She’s with me," he informed the Texan, noticing the soft flush that settled on Willow's face. The smile she gave him told him he had done the right thing in letting the other man know she was already spoken for.

"Well, maybe the powers that be are tellin' me its time to quit while I’m ahead," Clyde drawled as he turned his attention back to the dealer. "Look's like it's time to mosey on."

"It has been a pleasure watching you play Clyde," Jenny said as she waved goodbye.

"No darlin' the pleasure was all mine," Clyde chuckled as he winked at his little black-eyed susan. "You boys had better take care of these thoroughbreds, cause if not, I'm just the man to show you how it's done."

Clyde tipped his hat as he gathered his winnings from the table. He flicked a fifty-dollar chip toward Carlos. "You’re a good man, Carlos."

"I hope you have a great time while cruising with us sir," Carlos said as he bowed his head. "If there is anything we can do to make your time with us more pleasant, feel free to ask."

"Will do, son, will do," Clyde smiled, as he turned to his three fillies. "Ladies, don't spend it all in one place," he told them as he flicked them a one hundred dollar chip each. "It spoils the luck if you give it back."

"Thank you, Clyde, from all of us," Jenny said. She would explain to both Willow and Buffy that it would be rude to try and give the money back. "I'm sure we’ll be seeing you around."

"Maybe next time you can sit next to me and I can see how well you play the game," Clyde winked at her and then tipped his hat. "Have a good night."

"So, did you ladies have a good time while we slaved away?" Spike asked, pulling his girl closer enjoying the feel of her in his arms.

"Yes we did," Jenny answered, enjoying how happy Spike and Buffy seemed. "But now I think we could have a better time."

"Oh, the pressure, dear," Giles chuckled.

"I want to go to the midnight buffet," Jenny gave her husband her wifely pout, for which he leaned down to kiss away.

"I think we’ll be going to the buffet," Spike said, sending a wink over to Wesley.

"Good, I could use a snack," Buffy smiled, thinking she would be very bad and have a piece of that devil's food cake she had skipped at dinner.

"I can think of a nice little snack," Spike purred as he looked at his Buffy's lips. "Sweet as berries and as intoxicating as wine," he whispered as he kissed her lips.

Buffy's heart fluttered at his lovely words and his kiss. She knew at that precise moment she was in love with this man. She prayed he had not lied, and this was not a shipboard romance for him and nothing more. If it were she would be devastated that she had read his intentions toward her wrong.

Willow was surprised to see Buffy letting him kiss her like that. And that she was in fact kissing him back. She realized then just how seriously her best friend was falling for Spike Crawford. Willow wore her worry on her face as Wesley squeezed her hand.

"He is falling as fast and as deep as she is, trust me," Wesley said, so only she could hear, causing the redhead to give him a heartwarming smile in return.

Wesley cleared his throat to get the other's attention. "So, shall we, as Clyde said earlier, mosey on down to the buffet?" he asked, using his best rendition of a southern accent he could come up with.

"Not bad mate, needs a little work, but doable," Spike informed his best friend, having took the hint and gently broke off the kiss.

Buffy felt like she was on top of the world as Spike slowly pulled away from her only to take her hand in his. She felt as if she lost a part of herself with his body no longer touching her so intimately.

Jenny and Giles smiled at each other, both noticing the touching moments between the two other couples. "They fit," she whispered to her husband.

"I must say, my love, I agree," he agreed softly, so he would not be overheard.

"I’m starving," Jenny suddenly announced. "I say chocolate cake here we come."

"I second that motion," Buffy replied.

"All in favor say aye," Wesley added, and they all laughed when everyone said, "Aye."

*******
Chapter Twenty-Two by Kimber
Buffy smiled as she dressed for their little excursion into Montego Bay. She dressed with care as she pulled out her denim walking skirt that came just above her knees. She then pulled out her sleeveless paisley print shirt that had a nice array of blues and greens mixed.

"Willow, do you think I'm moving to fast with William?" She turned to her best friend and asked. She had noticed the concerned look in the redhead's eyes when they had returned to their room last night.

"I don't know, Buffy, what do you think?" Willow replied as she pulled on her light brown clam diggers.

"I've fallen and I mean fallen hard." Buffy sighed as she sat at the side of her bed, her hazel eyes wide with fear. "God! Willow what if this is just a ‘have a good time week’ for him and I don't see him again?"

Willow remembered what Wesley had told her last night. "I don't think so Buffy. I mean, I think he really does care about you."

Buffy visibly relaxed at her friend's words. "I think I know that deep down here," she said as she placed her hand over her heart. "But up here is a whole other story," Buffy sighed as she tapped the side of her head with her left index finger.

Willow pulled on her beige tee shirt as she tried to reassure her best friend. "Take it one day at a time. Take the time and get to know each other and be yourselves."

Buffy's smile returned as she nodded her head, agreeing with everything Willow was saying. "You’re right, I'm just being to analytical and should just go with the flow and see how things work out."

"Yep, go with the flow," Willow said as she took an extra look to make sure she was looking her best.

"Is that how you intend for you and Wesley too?" Buffy snuck in the question, noticing how Willow was paying extra attention concerning her appearance.

Willow eyes grew large as they met Buffy's in the mirror. "What, me and Wesley? I don't think so."

"Oh! I think so, very much, missy," Buffy giggled. "Even I noticed the little sparkage between you two."

"Honestly, I don't know what you are talking about," Willow said, trying to play her treatment of Wesley as if it was nothing special. She didn't think the man would even consider her special enough to want to spend all his free time with her on this cruise.

"I beg to differ, he looks very interested in you," Buffy said as she held up her left hand. "I swear, cross my heart and hope to die," she continued as she then used her left hand to trace the sign of the cross over where her heart was located.

Willow giggled. "You really think he’s interested in me?"

"Very interested, I would say a ten on the ‘one out of ten interested scale’," Buffy encouraged her friend.

"Well, I’ll have to wait and see, and take on step at a time," Willow said, deciding she would take her own advice, just like she had told Buffy.

"So are you ready to see the Rose Hall Great House and Town Drive?" Buffy asked, knowing Willow was looking forward to seeing the former home of Annie Palmer, the white witch of Rose Hall.

Willow's excitement was hard to contain as she nodded her head. "I can't believe that all three of her husbands died similar deaths, John Palmer being the first one. It's believed all three are buried under the tall palm trees near the beach opposite the Great House."

"Hmmm, gives me chills hearing this," Buffy shuddered.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. They say that no storm has blown the trees away. Also, that she and one of slave girls fell in love with the estate supervisor and used Voodoo against each other," Willow continued. "It says she was killed in a slave uprising and the fields were set on fire, and since then, no one has ever lived in the house again."

"Talk about scary movie time," Buffy said, as she grabbed her bag with swimwear and other things she might need. "Let's make sure to grab a couple of bottles of water."

"Good idea," Willow agreed as she grabbed her bag and followed Buffy out the door so they could meet Jenny and the girls for breakfast.

*******

Wesley watched as Spike slicked back his bleached blonde locks. "You lucky ponce, getting to go to Greenwood Great House."

Spike smirked, his eyes meeting Wes's in the mirror. "What can I say, luck of the draw there, mate."

"I guess if anyone were to visit the house that once belonged to the Barretts of Wimpole Street London it should be you," Wesley conceded, knowing Spike was a fan of Elizabeth Barrett-Browning's work.

"I promise to take plenty of pictures and tell you all about it," Spike said as he continued to get ready. "Plus you’ll get to see the girls, unlike me. My luck, I'll get stuck with that trollop again."

"I do pray that you are not," Wesley honestly told his friend. "Maybe she’ll be assigned to haunt Angel, or better yet- tour the island all on her own."

"And gets lost or swims into the ocean and is eaten by a great white," Spike suggested, jokingly.

"Lost would be good, but would you really wish to inflict that kind of misery on a killer shark?" Wesley dramatically sighed. "I would feel sorry for the man eating predator."

"I had someone make reservations at Pier one for lunch at 1:30, figured we have time to pick up the ladies after the tours and go," Spike told Wesley as he noticed the other man showing more interest than usual in his attire. "You got it bad, don’t you?"

Wesley looked up from making sure he liked what he was wearing. He had on beige walking shorts and a loose fitting white polo shirt on. "Excuse me?" he asked, looking at Spike, waiting for his answer.

"Red, you have it bad for Red." Spike said, knowing it was true.

"You sir are the one who has it bad," Wesley said with a slight defensive undertone to his voice.

"Yeah, I guess you can say I do," Spike agreed, but not about to let his friend off the hook either. "Least I'm doing something about mine," he said giving his friend a challenging look.

"She is nice and I like being around her," Wesley tried to explain. "But I'm not sure she’s interested in me."

Spike chuckled as he patted Wesley on his back giving him a strange look. "Oh mate, she’s interested. Caught her checking you out while she thought no one was looking."

Wesley gave Spike a questionable look before asking. "Spike, please do not joke about this."

"Not joking, blind man. Hell even a blind man would know that the bird was interested in you," Spike said, before he turned to his friend with a serious look on his face. "I think you should ask her out on a real date take her out wine and dine her, or a show."

"Spike, I think I can handle my own love life," Wesley said, with some agitation in his voice that the blonde took the wrong way.

"Yeah, you’re right there. Who am I to go givin' a bloke any advice?" Spike sighed, as he turned and walked over to get his wallet and shove it in his back pocket of his brown khaki pants.

"Spike, that’s not what I meant," Wesley quickly tried to explain.

Spike looked back at his friend and said, "It's alright, Wes."

Wesley walked over and placed his hands on Spike's shoulders. "No, it's not alright for you to think I don’t hold your opinions and insightfulness in high regard. I just want to take my time and get to know her better without any pressure."

Spike smiled up at his friend. "I just want you to be happy, she's the first woman I've seen catch your eye since I've known you."

Wesley nodded his head. "Because she’s the first woman since Lilah to make me think that falling in love just might be possible again."

"Then don't let it slip you by. If I learned nothing else from all this bull, I learned don't let it pass you by," Spike said, giving his friend a beseeching look. "She could be the one for you, don't be a ponce and let this time go to waste."

"How about you and Buffy? Do you think she’s the one for you?" Wesley asked, seeing the answer in the way saying her name made Spike's eyes light up.

"No, don't think, I know, she's the one, Wes," Spike answered. "She’s the one I want to grow old with, wake up every morning with her beside me."

Wesley pulled him into a tight hug. "Then my friend, you fight tooth and nail for her and don't let her get away."

Spike returned the hug, feeling for the first time he did truly have family. "I promise, mate."

"Then I promise to take your advice and see if Miss Rosenberg would be interested in catching a show one night," Wesley promised.

Both men pulled away, feeling that their friendship had changed. They walked away, feeling they had truly formed a bond that would keep them as close as brothers for the rest of their lives.

*******

Jenny, Buffy, Willow, and the girls stood at the dock waiting for the others to join them. The tour of the Rose Hall Great House had gone very well. Willow for the most part had been in awe of the house and the story the tour guide told them.

"I wish we would have seen her ghost," Sara said, holding back a giggle as she watched her younger sister's eyes grow wide.

"No, no ghosts," Allyson said as she moved closer to her mother.

"Honey, it's okay." Jenny smiled down at her youngest before looking over and giving a motherly loving glare at her oldest. "If you get scared tonight honey you just crawl in bed with your sister."

"NO!" Both girls said at the same time.

"Yes!" Her mother told them, knowing Ally would most likely come and crawl in bed with her and Rupert.

"Come on Ally, don't tell me you're a chicken," Sara teased her sister.

"I'm not a chicken," Allyson denied as she glared at her sister.

"Enough, you two," Jenny gently scolded her daughters. "How about we talk about the house- was it not huge?"

"Very huge, and I would not want to own it for all the tea in China," Buffy said, trying not to smile at the two girls antics.

"Why not? I think it would be fun having all that room," Sara replied.

"Too many rooms to clean," Willow agreed with Buffy.

"That's why you have house servants to do it all for you," Allyson answered, wondering why Buffy and Willow didn't know that.

"That's okay, I would be happy with a three bedroom colonial that I can clean myself," Buffy said as she cringed at the thought of other people in her house that didn't really need to be there.

"Well, well, look at what we have here," Spike said as he, Wesley, and Giles joined the women of their little group. "Did we have a good time?"

"Great," Sara answered

"Me too," Allyson agreed with her sister.

"And what about you, Pet, did you have a good time?" Spike asked Buffy as he came to a stop just a few inches from her.

Buffy tilted her head back slightly so she could meet his gaze. "Had a wonderful time.
The scenery there was fantastic."

"Have to agree, the scenery here is beautiful," Spike said as he continued to stare at her, making her think he was talking about her and not the island.

"Well, I think we should be going if we plan on making our reservations," Giles hated to interrupt, but his stomach was telling him it was way past time to eat something. He had skipped breakfast deciding he'd rather sleep a tad longer.

"Yes, we must feed my man before he fades into nothing," Jenny teased him after hearing his stomach growl.

Everyone paired off, with the girls walking behind the three couples. Sara watched as Spike took Buffy's hand and twined their fingers together. She looked over at her sister and noticed her smiling.

"What are you smiling about?" Sara whispered.

"Spike and Buffy sitting in a tree, "Ally sang softly as she continued to watch the blonde couple as they walked holding hands and occasionally nudging their bodies together.

"Yeah, I really like her," Sara told her sister.

"Me too!" Allyson agreed, causing both girls to giggle and give each other a high five.

Wesley looked over and noticed the soft smile on Willow's face as she watched Spike and Buffy interact. "They make a striking couple don't they?" he asked.

Willow turned around and smiled at him, making his heart feel like it skipped a beat. "That they do."

"I meant it when I said he’s serious about her," Wesley reassured her.

"Good, cause she is really serious about him," Willow replied.

"Willow, may I ask you something? And please feel free to say no," Wesley started, deciding to take Spike's advice.

"Sure, you can ask me anything," she reassured him, wondering what in the world he would ask her for.

"I was wondering if we could spend some time together, tonight after dinner, maybe? Possibly catch a show?" he asked, trying to keep the anxiety he was feeling right now out of his voice.

Willow was at a loss for words. All she could do was repeat over and over in her head, ‘he's asking me out on a date. I think he is asking me on a date.’

"I mean if you have other plans I truly understand," Wesley started to ramble.

Before Willow could even think about her answer to his question, she asked, "Are you asking me out on a date or just wanting someone to hang out with?"

Wesley bowed his head and wondered which of the two he should tell her. It took him a few minutes before deciding to just tell her the truth. "I'm asking you out on a date, of sorts. Most of the time dating involves sharing dinner, but with my time committed to the con, that would not be possible."

"Yes, I would love to go out with you. As for a meal- we’re about to have lunch together. Would that count?" Willow asked.

"Yea, I do believe lunch would count," Wesley said as he reached over and took her hand in his. "So, Miss Rosenberg, consider yourself on a date."

"Well, Mr. Pryce, I don't mind if I do," she replied, as she let her hand meld with his.

"Look at Uncle Wes and Willow," Allyson said as she prodded her sister's left side with her elbow. "They’re holding hands now, too!"

"Cool, looks like mom did the right thing following Willow into the bathroom," Sara said as she looked at her parents walking with their arms around each other's waist. "You know, we’re lucky we have the parents that we do."

Allyson nodded her head agreeing with her sister, yet again. "Sara, do you think that Uncle Spike and Uncle Wes will still spend time with us?"

Sara noticed her sisters fear and realized her sister was afraid their Uncles would forget about them. "Hey, I think if anything we just out numbered them is all. Me, you, Buffy, and Willow makes four girls to their two men."

Allyson relaxed as she realized what her sister was telling her. That Willow and Buffy would not keep their uncles from them, but become a part of the group, a part of the family. "Can you see us calling them Aunt Buffy and Aunt Willow?"

Sara nudged her sister as she replied, "Yeah, actually I can."

"The girls are being rather quiet, it's scary," Giles told his wife as they enjoyed walking together.

"I think they’re wondering where they are going to fit in with Spike and Wesley at the moment," she informed her husband.

"Do you think it will be a problem?" He asked his insightful wife.

"No, I think they’ll find it nice to have Buffy and Willow along," she reassured her husband. "They like the both of them, and Willow and Buffy enjoy being around the girls. I believe it's a win-win situation."

"Good, I was worried I would have two jealous young ladies on my hands to deal with," Giles said as he pulled his lovely lady closer. "Have I told you lately that I love you, very much?"

"Hmmm, it has been awhile," Jenny pretended to think it over. "I mean usually you’ve said it three times by now, and I only heard it once this morning."

"How terrible of me," Giles said as he shook his head, "I love you more everyday."

"I knew I made the right choice when I chose to marry you and not Joseph," Jenny said as she leaned her head against her husband as they continued to walk toward Pier one.

*******

Angel felt a rush of anger as he noticed Spike and Buffy walking so intimately together. He would make both of them pay, him for trying to take over the show. She would pay for rejecting him, for he was ten times the man Spike Crawford could ever wish to be. When he was done with her, she would be on her knees begging him not to turn her away. Just like Dru and Harmony. He would have the bitch eating out of his hands

*******

Anya sat watching for her husband to join her. She had been assigned to with the group that had gone on the Montego Bay 4wd Cross Country Safari. She shared the time with Angel, but thanked God she didn't have to set in the same SUV as him.

She had been paired with a few of the fans that were fun and didn't ask a bunch of personal questions. They had treated her well, especially after finding out Xander was her husband.

"Hi, waiting for someone?" Cordy asked as she sat down next to the other woman.

"Yes, waiting for my husband, he went on the Coral See Explorer with a group of fans," Anya answered. "Tell me, what excursion did the ho bag go on? Please tell me it wasn't on the Coral See Explorer."

"No, she did not sign up for any of the adventures on this island," Cordy answered, giving the girl a questionable look, wondering if the woman trusted her husband.

"Hey, don't get me wrong. I trust my faithful husband, but tramps like her have a way of making things look like more than what it is. My Xander is an easy-going fella, and naïve at times." Anya said, having recognized the other woman's look.

"I can see that happening," Cordy sighed. "I wish we could just put her on a plane and fly her back to the mainland."

"I can see about getting contributions to do just that. I know I'd contribute, and a few others would, as well." Anya offered, thinking that was the best idea presented to her all day.

"I need to ask you a question," Cordy said, looking around to make sure no one would over hear her.

"Go ahead," Anya shrugged.

"Is Angel a prick or just a man that is in need of an attitude adjustment?" Cordy asked.

"Capital P, if you get my drift," Anya honestly told the woman. "Now let me ask you a question."

"Okay, shoot," Cordy replied, wondering what in the world this woman would ask her.

"Are you interested in Angel or are you looking to find dirt on him for a reason?" Anya bluntly asked.

"Finding the dirt and for a good reason," Cordy decided to spill the whole story, as she told Anya about a friend's certain interest in one of stars of the show. She explained how Angel made this person believe the certain star would be interested as well.

"Are we talking about Spike and your boss?" Anya asked. "I think we talked about this somewhat at the photo shoot."

"Yes, we did," Cordy answered. "And yes, we are. How did you know?"

Anya shrugged. "Saw how the man kept checking out Spike's ass, when he thought no one was looking."

"Oh! Hope it was just you and Angel noticing boss man preoccupation with a certain person's body part," Cordy rambled a bit.

"Bastard, figured Angel for a lowlife, but now I see he is just demon fodder," Anya said, feeling the heat of her anger start to boil over. "God, I really have to talk to Spike about this, at first I wasn't but now I know he needs to be told what Angel is doing."

"I hope you can keep Lorne's name out of this," Cordy asked, knowing her boss would be more than just embarrassed if this got out.

"Lips are sealed, don't you worry," Anya promised.

"Good, if you need anything let me know," Cordy offered as she stood up wanting to go find Lindsey and see how his day went.

"Hi, honey. Something bothering you, baby?" Xander asked as he noticed his wife's angry expression. Wondering to himself what the other woman had said to piss her off so much.

Anya's facial expression softened when she looked into her husband's face. "I'm better now that you're here. But we do have to talk."

"Okay, so let's talk while we go looking for something Jamaican to sample and get our metabolism in an uproar," Xander offered, knowing she wouldn't rest until she told him everything, and by her expression it was not of the good, what she had to talk to him about.

Anya stood up and lovingly kissed her husband's lips, "You are the best husband a girl like me could have. Just thought I would tell you that."

"And you are the best wife a guy like me could have, so look, we're even," he laughed as he took her arm in his and started leading her away from the ship.

As they walked Anya started telling her husband what Cordy had told her. She then went on to tell him how she thought Angel had done something to hurt Spike the other night. By the time she was finish, Xander expression had turned to one of concern.

"Baby, I think you’re right. I think we need to talk to Spike tonight after dinner," Xander suggested.

"Good, I had hoped you would agree," she said as she smiled lovingly at her man.

"Had hoped I would have agreed?" he asked wondering if she would have still went to Spike even if he had told her not too.

"Spike is our friend, so yes, I would have told him. It's just easier if you are with me when I do," Anya explained.

Xander leaned down and kissed her lips softly. "That is what I love about you. Your ability to just say what you mean and defend your friends no matter the consequences."

"Good, now let's go and sample the Island cuisine," Anya replied as they continued walking toward town.

*******
Chapter Twenty-Three by Kimber
Spike smiled as he watched Buffy try to figure out her next move. They had decided to sit by the pool, in the shade, and play a few board games after returning to the ship. He had a few hours before having to get ready for another cocktail party.

"Anytime before we return to the States, Pet," Spike teased her.

"Hey, I didn't pressure you, Mister," she replied, as she gave him a playful glare.

"Sure, no pressure," Spike snorted as he rolled his eyes. "You proddin' me on by nudging me under the table with your pretty little foot. You don't call that pressure."

Buffy tried to cover by saying, "I can't help it I swing my foot sometimes when I'm nervous."

"More like impatient, to me," Spike replied as he cocked up his left eyebrow. "Since, you only seem nervous when it's my turn, that is."

Buffy gave him a winning smile as her foot reached across under the table and slowly ran it up his leg. She noticed how his breathing increased slightly.

"What does the winner get again?" she asked, as she continued to rub his leg up and down.

"He or she gets to choose their prize," he said after clearing his voice, wishing her foot would travel just a little higher and just a tad more toward somewhere more personal.

"I already know what I want from you," she said, giving him a dazzling smile in the process that went straight to his groin.

"Care to tell me? Could be initiative to lose this game," Spike said, hoping she would tell him.

"You would be my personal cabana boy for the rest of the week," she said, as she finally made her move that took two of his checkers.

"What would I have to do?" he asked, as his imagination took hold.

He could envision her in the bed as he rubbed lotion all over her naked little body. No place would be safe from his hands…and other body parts. He could see her now, begging him to take her.

"Oh, fetch me water, and towels. Keep me bathed in sun block and time me for when its time to turn over. I need an even tan you know," Buffy said trying not to laugh at his crestfallen face.

"I hear that cabana boys are used for their sexual prowess," Spike suggested. "I mean, remember I can't be out and about in a lot of sun. Vampire actor, remember?" He pretended to pout.

"Oh, but you see- I can't disappoint my lover-to-be and give my virginity to the cabana boy," Buffy gasped. "It just wouldn't be right."

Spike chuckled. "But could be, the cabana boy would know more tricks to make it really good that your lover might not know about."

"But I already told him I hadn't had sex with anyone. Wouldn't he know I wasn't a virgin anymore?" Buffy tried not to blush. She could not believe she was flirting with him like this.

"The cabana boy would have to let you talk to a couple of the cabana girls, so they could tell you a few tricks of the trade on how to fake being a virgin," Spike offered.

"Hmmm, enough about me," she decided it was time to change the subject. "What would you want if you win?" she asked, knowing it would still be something along the line they had been talking about.

"Kissing, lots and lots of kissing," Spike answered.

"Only kissing?" Buffy asked, feeling like he was being too vague.

"Only kissing," he replied, with a 'cat ate the canary,' kind of smile on his face.

"There's a catch here somewhere, I just know it," Buffy surmised as she watched him closely. "Where would you kiss me?"

"Everywhere," he answered, making her work for the answer. "Not the innocent little peck on the cheek, but something more."

"'Everywhere on my body? Where would we be kissing?” Buffy continued to interrogate him.

"Body. As for where we will be as I'm kissing you, that would be somewhere very private and intimate. No one will ever see the places I plan to kiss you," his voice raspy, wishing she would let him take her there now.

"But what if I'm not ready to go that far?" she asked, giving him a hint she was still nervous with the intimacy part.

"Then I would ask for a rain check for when you are ready for it," he said as he easily defeated her with his next move. "So, tell me love, rain check for now, or do we play double or nothing?"

"What's the double?" she asked, feeling conflicted with her decision.

"Well, if I win the second game, I get unlimited long passionate public kisses until you’re ready to have me kiss every inch of your body as previously stated."

"Double or nothing," she decided, having no clue when she had become so flirty. She had not acted like this since college, before the incident with Parker. Realizing, as well, that he was not talking about the soft public kiss to her cheek, and the sweet kiss to her lips, like last night.

"Great, Luv, Do you wish to stay black or would you like the red for this one?" Spike asked, knowing he was going to take advantage of her losing. By the time he was done, she would have no problems with kissing him in public, might even initiate a few of her own.

*******

Yolanda nodded her head as they noticed Spike with the pretty little blonde woman as Beatrice voiced her opinion, "She is perfect for him, just perfect. So much better then that fake little bimbo Harmony."

"Yes, I agree as well," Colin Masters said, as he handed the ladies their drinks giving his wife a wink.

"Darla, your husband is a wonderful man to put up with the two of us," Yolanda complimented the pretty actress who had spent the day with them.

"I am very lucky indeed, he chose me," Darla said as she smiled at her husband.

Darla and the ladies at the table had toured together and bonded. She, in turn, introduced them to her husband who had offered to buy them a round of drinks on the ship for being so nice to his wife.

He had told Darla how much he had missed her, understanding it would be rude to leave the two women when they were enjoying this special time with her.

"No, ladies I'm the lucky one. You see, I didn't appreciate what I had until I almost let it go," he explained, hoping she would understand she was stuck with him for the rest of her life. "Then she came back into my life, and I'm much richer for it."

"Oh, you are the sweetest man," Beatrice sighed. "Now, off with you two. You've both spent enough time with us."

"But you are wonderful company, and I have the rest of my life with this woman," Colin reassured the two women. "We are here because we are enjoying the company. Isn't that right my love?"

Darla understood his message loud and clear. "Yes. Believe me we are here because we want to be." She knew he was telling her he would never leave her.

Colin Masters had a plan, and it included making one Angel O'Connor pay for mistreating his wife. He was sure that he would have Spike's cooperation as well. He agreed with the two women as well, the young man looked very happy indeed with Buffy. Darla pointed her out earlier, after telling him how the young woman and Spike seemed to hit it off.

*******

"They are such nice girls," Willow said as she watched the two sisters play ping-pong.

"Yes, they are," Wesley, agreed as he continued to sneak a glance at the redhead when he thought she wasn't looking.

"How long have you known them?" Willow asked, as she turned to look at him.

"For about six years," Wes answered. "I worked with Giles in London before taking this job."

"How about Spike?" she asked.

"Spike I have known for going on eight years," Wesley replied. "We started out in the same classes and became fast friends. Even if we had different jobs, we stayed in touch."

"Then the two of you are very close," Willow said.

"Yes, I would say he is family," Wesley said, surprised he was comfortable telling her so much about himself.

"I feel the same way about Buffy," Willow agreed. "She’s the sister my parents failed to give me."

Wesley chuckled. "Do you have a brother?"

"Nope, they didn't give me one of those either," Willow giggled, as she continued to ask him questions without feeling uncomfortable. "Do you have brothers or sisters?"

Wesley's expression changed with that question, becoming unreadable, and not missed by the young woman beside him. "I'm sorry, am I getting too personal?"

Wesley quickly turned to reassure her, "No, you are not. Just brings up feelings I thought I had resolved long ago."

"Do you want to talk about them?" she asked, as her hand reached out and covered his gently.

"Maybe some other time, if that's okay with you," Wesley replied as he turned his hand so he could hold hers in his. "I do not wish to bore you with my family dynamics." It still hurt that his brothers had shunned him, and his mother only called on his birthday and some holidays.

"It wouldn't be a bother, and nothing you could tell me would be boring," Willow said as she squeezed his hand.

"We will leave it for another day then," Wesley suggested, hoping she would understand he didn't want the black cloud of his family's treatment of him to be the topic of discussion right now.

‘Okay, means we will be talking again in the future,’ Willow couldn't help think to herself when he said that.

"Hey, you guys want play Uno with us?" Ally asked as she approached the couple.

"I'm game, if he's game." Willow couldn’t help but notice the worry on the youngest Giles' face.

"I am the champion on the Uno circuit," Wesley replied, having noticed the expression on Allyson's face as well. "Be prepared to lose."

"We’ll see about that," Sara challenged as she held up the box of Uno cards. "I seem to remember a time or two you lost."

"Never," Wesley said, acting insulted, making the two girl's laugh. "I will prove to you fair maidens that I, Wesley Pryce, am and always will be champion of the game of Uno."

"Okay, champ, let's see what you've got," Willow said as she gave him her best 'I'm tougher then you' facial expression.

"Cool," Allyson said as she pulled out a chair.

"Okay, are we playing by the game rules or do you make up your own?" Willow asked, as Sara pulled out the cards and started to deal.

"All in favor of standard game rules say aye."

Wesley smiled wickedly; enjoying the fact he was going have this time with Willow and the girls.

"Aye!" Everyone said as the game began.

*******

Spike cocked his head to the side as he used the index finger of his right hand to call her over toward him. "Come here, Luv, a bet is a bet."

Buffy wondered if he would indeed kiss her right here in the open for everyone to see. She had noticed the looks she was getting from several young women, and not all of them were nice. But, he was right, a bet was a bet, and she had lost fair and square.

"I promise not to bite," he offered, as he watched her looking uncomfortable.

She walked over to stand before him, wondering if she'd be able to kiss him in such a public place, with his fans looking on. Her tummy felt like it was about to be carried away from the butterflies she swore had somehow found their way inside her stomach.

Spike leaned down and grazed his lips softly on her forehead. "Why are you so anxious, Pet?" he asked in concern.

"I don't think your young fan's like me," she replied, feeling weird to be saying it.

"Don't let them bother you, Buffy," Spike encouraged. "Please don't let my job interfere in us trying to be like any normal couple."

"But, would we be like any normal couple?" she asked.

"I would like to try and be as close to normal as the world will allow us," Spike told her.

Buffy thought about it and realized he was right. They couldn't let it keep them from being themselves whenever they were together. "Don't let this go to your head, but you're right."

"I promise I won't," he reassured her as he leaned down and kissed her lips, lingering for a few seconds.

"I could get used to this," Buffy said as she smiled at him.

"Care to go for a late night swim with me later tonight?" Spike asked. "Since I have to limit my time in the sun, the captain said that the Poof and I can have special privileges with the pool by the gym."

"Sure, we can moonbathe," Buffy replied, already anticipating their time together.

Spike leaned his forehead against hers. "Wear the hunter green," he whispered.

"How do you know about that suit?" Buffy asked, wondering if he had been at the hotel pool that night.

"You have been on my mind since I first saw you at the pool that night. I feel like this is fate, us meeting like this," Spike explained.

"Then why didn't I see you?" she asked.

"Maybe because I had to be made to believe this is real more than you," Spike offered, realizing his first initial response to her had been rather intense.

Buffy started to laugh. "You mean you just noticed the half naked woman in a bikini and started having a fantasy moment."

Spike smiled as he placed his hands on both sides of her face. "I wish to think you touched me so deeply it rattled my brain. It sparked a conversation with Wes that made me view it very differently."

"In what way?" Buffy asked, very curious on where he was going with this.

"All I can say is- I had never felt the intense need to have someone the way I felt when I first saw you," Spike decided to be honest. "I wanted to possess you, own you, make you mine."

"And now?" she asked, as she moved closer, not caring where they were or who was watching.

"I still want it all, but I also want the same from you," he explained as he leaned down to rub his nose against hers, wrapping his arms around her body pulling her against him. "No one has ever made me feel like this, no one."

Buffy responded by placing her arms around his neck, leaning back to gaze up into his intense eyes. "I cannot tell a lie, no one has ever made me feel like this before either. I've fallen for you William and I think I've fallen hard and deep."

"Me too, Pet," Spike reassured her. "I feel sorry for my car, with all the miles I’ll be putting on it, making frequent trips to Sunnydale."

"I can come to L.A. as well," she offered.

"We’ll work it out," Spike promised, knowing it would be difficult when taping started, but he would make it work.

"Excuse me, I hate to interrupt," Colin said, feeling bad since he was happy for the young man, but needed to discuss a few things with him before tonight.

"Colin, old chap, nice to see you decided to join that pretty wife of yours,” Spike greeted the man as he reached out his hand, keeping the other arm around Buffy's waist.

"Yes, I knew, if I didn't, she would be making arrangements to leave me for you, no doubt," he teased. "Hello, you must be Buffy."

Buffy looked suspicious wondering how this man would know who she was. "Yes, and you are?"

"How rude of me. I'm Colin Masters, Darla's husband," he introduced himself. "She has told me everything and I was wondering if I could borrow your young man for a moment?"

Buffy gave William a concerned look before nodding her head. "Just don't do anything that will get you in trouble, okay?"

"I promise. I have too much to lose," Spike told her before kissing her cheek. "I’ll come by your room before the party."

"Okay," she replied as she stretched up and kissed him briefly on the lips. "I don't need a bet to kiss you in public." She teased him before quickly walking away.

"She is a beauty, that one," Colin said, smiling at he look on Spike's face. "Glad your taste in women is improving."

Spike turned and gave the man a warning glare. "Touchy subject, so don't go there."

"Consider it done," Colin acknowledged. "I'm going after Angel I just thought I would let you know. When I'm done with him he will be nothing more then a distant memory, if that much."

"Thanks for the warning, mate, but why tell me?" Spike asked, his mind going a mile a minute, trying to figure what Masters would need him for.

"Just want you to be my eyes and ears and let me know anything that might help me take him down is all," Colin clarified. "No one will know, but I'm sure you have a score or two to settle with him as well."

"I do at that, but I decided to let fate handle it," Spike explained. "My plans have a way of blowing up in my face."

"Then sit back, watch and enjoy," Colin said, with an evil smile on his face. "No one messes with my wife and gets away with it. Just let me know if you hear anything that might help me out."

"I can do that," Spike said, knowing Masters would watch his back.

"Now, go and be with your girl," Colin told him, his gut telling him there was going to be wedding bells in Spike's future.

"Just be careful, he fights dirty," Spike warned.

"Don't worry, I fight better in the mud," Colin answered, knowing no one knew just how dirty he could fight. "And sometimes I like to get dirty."

Spike nodded. "If I hear anything I’ll let you know," he said before he walked quickly to join Buffy in her room, since he had time before he had to get ready. He knew that Angel had underestimated Masters, and was soon to pay the price. Colin gave him the best advice, to sit back and watch. He knew fate had arrived, and it came under the name of Colin Masters.

*******

Willow was laughing so hard she had tears falling down her cheeks. The story Sara was telling about Wesley's experience at seeing one of the cows giving birth was hilarious.

Sara had went on to tell her how Wes had turned white and kept muttering to the poor cow that she should stop this nonsense and wait for the proper people who could help her.

"I really don't see what is so funny about my being so concerned for the poor mother cow," Wesley said, trying to get order back into the conversation. "Honestly, I think Spike's adventure with something has to be more entertaining."

"No, Uncle Wes, your fainting at the time she pushed the calf out can't be topped," Ally teased her Uncle, which earned her a scowl. "Sorry, but it's true. Dad even said so."

Wesley knew what she was saying was true. "Can we please move on to something as interesting, just not about me?"

"But what fun would that be?" Sara asked between snorting. "I guess we could ask Willow if she has any embarrassing moments to share?"

"Oh, Goddess, do I ever, but they will go with me to my grave," Willow answered as she wiped the tears from her face as she worked at getting her laugher under control.

"You are simply evil," Wesley teased her. "Evil, I tell you."

"Nope, just never leave a witness alive," she leaned back and gave them each a mocking glare.

"Uncle Wes, I think she is telling us fibs," Ally giggled. "I don't think she ever did anything to be embarrassed about."

"Hmm, could be you have a point young grasshopper," Wesley said, in his attempt using a Chinese accent. "Could be she tells us untruths."

Willow snickered. "For me to know and you not to find out."

"We do have one way to find out before this trip is over," Sara suggested, as she waved her partner's in crime closer to whisper, "We can ask Buffy."

"I know now why you are the brains of this group, young one," Wesley chuckled as he gave Willow a mischievous look. "We do have that ace in the hole."

Both girls giggled as they agreed with their uncle. Willow knew she would have to talk to Buffy, and try and persuade her not to tell any embarrassing stories. She knew it would be like talking to the wall.

"I really do hate to cut this short, but I must get ready for the cocktail party before dinner," Wesley apologized.

"I understand, after all, it is a working vacation for you," Willow told him, wishing he didn't have to leave.

"I really had a lovely time today," Wesley said, hoping they would have more time to spend together the rest of the week.

"Me too," Willow agreed. "Maybe we can catch a show after dinner?"

Wesley's smile lit up his face as he replied, "I would enjoy that very much."

"Great, how about we meet by the pool after dinner?" Willow suggested.

"Marvelous, I will meet you there," Wesley told her as he stood to leave. "See you tonight."

Willow nodded her head and watched him leave the game room. She knew now how Buffy felt. She felt the attraction and wondered if he did as well or was he just looking for a vacation romance?

"He really likes you," Sara said. "I mean really likes you."

"Yeah, I have never seen him smile like that," Ally added.

Willow blushed as she looked down at the table embarrassed. "I'm sure he has plenty of girlfriends."

"None he let us meet," Ally replied.

"So, I would say he has no girlfriend or he would have introduced her to us," Sara said to encourage her that he was interested in her.

"We had better get back to our room. Mom will want us to get ready since tonight we get to have dinner with Dad at his table."

"Oh, that will be nice," Willow said, feeling bad for the girls, since they had to share their father with the fans on this trip. "I bet this is hard for you?"

"No, he makes up for it and it is only this week," Ally said. "Next week he's taking us to Disneyland. So we will have him all to ourselves, and Mom too of course."

"That sounds wonderful, I've never been," Willow congratulated the girls.

"Maybe you can come and visit us there. You know, come and spend a day with us?" Sara asked, hoping she'd say yes.

"I would have to check and see, since I’ll be back to work and wouldn't be able to come down until the weekend," Willow answered.

"There will be an extra bedroom if me and Sara share a room," Allyson said to encourage her to come. "Maybe you can get Buffy to come too?"

"I can ask her, we should ask your mom if it will be okay."

"I'm sure she won't mind," Sara said, knowing her mother wouldn't mind at all.

"Let's get you back to your room and later we can ask her," Willow compromised, not sure they would still be at the park that Saturday.

"Okay, we can ask Mom when we get there," Allyson said, all excited.

*******
Chapter Twenty-Four by Kimber
Spike knocked on the door hoping Buffy had come right back to her room. He wanted to reassure her that he was not going to be involved in anything against Angel, other than passing on any damaging information that might come his way to Colin Masters.

He had thought about the tape of Angel with Dru and Harmony. It could end up broadcasted like the ones starring Paris Hilton and a few others, whose private kinks made it to the Internet. This could possibly destroy either, if not both, of their futures in the entertainment industry. Then again it could be what launches their careers, you never knew in Hollywood.

Buffy opened the door hoping it was Spike. She kept telling herself if it didn't take long for him to come to her room, then nothing bad had been discussed and or planned. He was out of her site maybe fifteen minutes at the most.

"Hi," she greeted him with a soft smile.

He said nothing as he leaned in kissing her deeply. When she opened her mouth and let him in he felt like a new man. She tasted like apples and vanilla ice cream, just what she’d had for dessert at lunch.

Buffy could not resist him even if she wanted to, as she let him lead the way. She knew when she became uncomfortable he would stop. Believing in him, she moved closer wrapping her arms around his neck and losing herself in the kiss.

Spike concentrated solely on the kiss, keeping in mind he would not push for anything further. For her he would take it slow and let her pace how fast or how slow their relationship developed.

Wesley shared a look with Willow as they watched the blonde couple lock lips standing in the doorway. They smiled knowingly at each other, for they each knew without a doubt Spike and Buffy were, in their eyes, an official couple.

Wesley cleared his throat before saying, "You know, there are families with young impressionable children on board."

"Yeah, ever hear the expression get a room," Willow sighed as she tried to keep from laughing at how the couple jumped. "Well you have a room, and the doorway doesn't count."

"Funny, Red," Spike replied, as he kept Buffy securely in his arms. "Ever think of joining the comedy club?"

"No, can't say that I have," Willow said, as she glared at his calling her ‘Red.’ "And the name is Willow."

"Don't worry, Willow. When he gives you an annoying nickname, it means he likes you." Wesley explained.

"You got that right Percy, knew I could trust you to make your girl understand," Spike said, as he gave Buffy a wink.

Wesley stopped Willow's response to the, 'your girl,' comment with a finger to his lips and a slight shake of his head. He knew Spike was trying to get one, if not both of them, to respond to his little comment.

"I do believe we have somewhere to be Master Vampire," Wesley said in his best Percy impression.

"Unfortunately, Watcher you're right about that," Spike groaned, as he leaned his forehead against Buffy's and reassured her. "Tonight- you, me, the pool and I will tell you what Colin told me. It's nothing bad, I promise."

"I believe you," Buffy said as she gave him a reassuring smile. "Hunter green suit, just for you."

"Can't wait," he said wagging his eyebrows and giving her a wolfish smile.

"What do I get?" she asked.

"That will be a surprise," Spike answered as he gave her a quick kiss before letting her go. "Do you like strawberries and champagne?"

"Love strawberries, never had champagne before," she replied.

Spike just smiled as he turned to Wes. "Guess we should mosey off and make ourselves pretty for the people."

Wesley rolled his eyes as he turned to Willow. "After dinner, meet at the pool and we can see about catching the last show."

"Sounds great," Willow answered, feeling excited and scared at the same time.

"Then it's a date," Wesley told her right before he leaned down and kissed her cheek.

Both men then turned and walked toward the elevators and the women stood and watched them go. Neither Buffy nor Willow could enter their room until both men were out of their sights.

"God, Willow I don't know what to do?" Buffy sighed as she fell back onto the bed.

"About what?" She asked, concerned at the tone of her best friend's voice.

"I want him, I want him so bad it hurts," Buffy moaned. "Is that so wrong that after just a few days, I want to sleep with him?"

"I guess you should ask yourself why you want to," Willow offered as advice. "Is it because you really feel the connection and it's more like make love kind of sex, and not that he just makes you hot and want to just have sex? Or is it because you think if you don't, he’ll find someone who will and leave you?"

Buffy nodded her head as she replied. "It's all of the above. I mean, he's big star, has had many women, I'm sure, and is experienced. What if we do it and I don't measure up? Will he then just wash his hands of me and move on or will he try and work with me and teach me how to better satisfy him?" Buffy was surprised she was talking to Willow about this.

Willow gave her an understanding smile as she sat down next to her on the bed. "Buffy, I know what you’re going through. I went through the same thing with Oz, when I was deciding if it was the right time for us to, you know, do it."

"But now you’re not together," Buffy said, hoping Willow understood where she was coming from with that statement.

"Yes, but because we were high school sweethearts that grew up, is all. We found ourselves drifting apart, but staying together because we were comfortable with each other. I was ready to settle down, have a family. He is just getting started in his career and not ready for a wife and kids," Willow explained further. "You and Spike, well you aren't teenager's anymore. Plus, I think comparing me and Oz to you and him is like comparing apples and oranges."

"So you won't think me terrible if I sleep with William?" Buffy asked, blushing with her hands over her face.

"No, I wouldn't," Willow reassured her friend as she hugged her. "The best advice I can give you is to follow your heart."

They changed the subject as Buffy told her about meeting Colin Masters and her concerns about the man getting William in trouble. With Willow telling her not to worry about it until he tells her what the man had to say.

*******

"Baby, just be careful," Darla told her husband as he zipped up her party dress.

"Don't worry, my dear," Colin promised his wife. "No one will be hurt in this other than Angel, and not in a physical way."

"I don't trust him," Darla turned to her husband and felt the tears threaten to fall. "I can't stand the thought of you getting hurt because of me."

"Number one, it's not because of you, but because of him," he reassured her. "Don't you forget that. He is getting what he deserves, nothing more, and not even all of what he deserves at that."

"I know, baby. I just want you to be very careful, I don't trust him," Darla begged her husband.

"You just stay close to Giles and the others and let me handle Angel," Colin said as he pulled her close.

"I do trust you. Just don't want to lose you." Darla snuggled closer to her husband, feeling safe for the first time since all of this started.

"I was a fool to let you go once; I will not make that mistake again," Colin reassured her.

*******

Colin had noticed how aloof the petite, blonde-haired woman and her friend had treated him at dinner and was sure he knew why. He was sure that Miss Summers was concerned how Spike fit into his plans pertaining to Angel. Since he had sat at their table in Jenny's and her girls’ absence.

He hurried to catch up with her to explain she had nothing to worry her pretty little head about on the matter. "Excuse me, Miss Summers, might I have word with you please?"

"Do you want me to stay?" Willow whispered as they stopped at the same time.

"No, go on. I’ll meet you back at the room," Buffy replied, wanting to speak to Mr. Masters alone.

Buffy watched as Willow continued on taking a deep breath before turning to face the intimidating man. "Yes, especially if you are going to tell me that you are not going to involve William in your plans."

Colin liked this woman. She didn't pull any punches and was direct and to the point. Traits he respected. "That is what I wish to talk to you about."

"Then talk," she replied as she faced him with a determined look on her face and her arms across her chest.

"My plans do not include Spike doing anything more then passing along any information that would be useful. I do not plan on him having any involvement, other than that," Colin promised her. "Angel made the mistake of blackmailing my wife and for that he will pay, not in a physical way, but in a way that will make him think twice before doing such a thing again in the future."

"I understand Mr. Masters, I really do," Buffy told him as she further explained her worry to him. "I just don't want William put in a position that this could hurt him anymore than he already has been."

"And I want the same thing," he reassured her. "All I asked was for him to pass any information I could use in my quest to make Angel sorry for what he did to my wife, nothing more. And with Spike's nature he would only give me information that was true and would not hurt anyone else in the process. The man has a good heart and is good people."

Buffy relaxed, her instinct telling her this man could be trusted. "Then if I hear anything I will tell William and he can pass it on to you."

"Thank you Miss Summers," Colin thanked her.

"Buffy, please call me Buffy," she replied.

"Then Buffy you must call me Colin," he said, seeing what Crawford saw in the young woman. She might look fragile but it was an illusion.

"Colin, just be careful," Buffy said as she silently wished the man all the luck in the world.

"I will, and please make sure you do the same," Colin replied, feeling that Angel was not done with her either. "Do not find yourself alone with the man."

He noticed the how her face had paled, and his gut said he had already tried something. "Buffy, has Angel approached you in a threatening manner?" He asked.

"Not really, but he came on to me," she said, feeling bad that she was telling this man and not Spike about it.

"Have you told Spike about this?" Colin asked, knowing before she answered she was going to say no.

"I didn't want William to do something that would get himself in trouble," Buffy tried to explain.

"I think you should, just so it doesn’t come up from another source," Colin said, hoping she told Crawford about her incident with O'Connor. "If anytime you need to talk or if Angel makes any threats toward you or Spike, let me know immediately. I promise I will do everything in my power to resolve this without violence or bloodshed."

Buffy could see the man was telling her the truth. "I promise, I will."

"Good, now let me be a gentlemen and escort you to your room," Colin said as he offered her his arm. "Don't worry, you see, someone is watching my wife for me."

Buffy could see he was not going to take no for an answer. "Darla is one lucky woman to have a husband like you."

"Thank you for saying so, but the truth is I'm the lucky one," Colin said as she took his arm and they walked toward the elevator.

*******

Willow sat next to Wesley as they watched the performers on stage. The show tonight was a tribute to Broadway musicals. He had knocked on her door about five minutes after she returned from dinner, telling her how one of the fans had given him a portrait of him in his Watcher character; right down to the tweed jacket he wore most of the time. She had listened and made no comment when he had slipped her hand in his as they walked together toward the elevators.

Now they sat next to each other, his arm draped across the back of her chair. She had noticed the motherly smile from a few of the older women, and the semi-heated to envious stares from the younger ones.

"Are you enjoying the show?" he leaned in and whispered in her ear.

She turned with a smile on her face and nodded her head. The singers had very nice voices and their costumes were beautiful and fit with the songs.

Wesley grinned back, happy she was enjoying herself. It felt nice to just be with someone and just relax and be yourself. He had noticed some of the not-so-friendly looks, a few of the younger fans were sending her. He just prayed Willow did not notice them as well. In the meantime he returned his attention back to the show.

*******

Spike observed her as she untied her little robe. He watched with intense interest, as she let the cover up drop off her shoulders and glide down her arms. He was envious of said material, wishing it were his hands and not the multicolored material sliding down her arms.

All he could think about at dinner was seeing her in the sexy little swimsuit. Now his Goddess stood before him and all he wanted to do was kneel down and worship her. Just the thought of tasting her womanly body made him harden.

Spike felt more relaxed after Buffy had told him about the conversation with Masters. He'd have to thank the man for taking the time to reassure Buffy's fears concerning his involvement. He was not happy about hearing how Angel had tried to corner her.

Buffy could feel his eyes upon her. It gave her a sense of womanly power she never knew existed. She purposely removed her cover up slower than normal, knowing he was enjoying the show.

"Lovely little show, Pet," Spike said as he removed his shirt deciding two could play this little game of seduction and tease.

"Don't know what you're talking about," Buffy replied coyly.

"If you say so, Luv," Spike chuckled as he tossed his shirt onto the lounge chair beside him.

Buffy could not look away, noticing how muscular his chest and abdomen was. Other than magazines, she'd never seen a more defined, sexy six-pack on a man.

"Like what you see?" Spike asked knowing he liked what caught his eyes, while she was stripping down to her bathing suit. "I know I could look at you forever."

Buffy blushed as she made herself look away, unable to watch any longer, feeling it hard to breathe. Next thing she knew she heard the sound of water being disturbed and a husky voice saying, "Come in, baby, the water's perfect."

He turned to watch as she entered the pool, feeling jealous of the water that was caressing her skin. She looked even better up close in her little hunter green bikini then when he had seen her in it at the hotel.

Buffy felt nervous, feeling his eyes upon her as if he was devouring her whole as she stepped into the pool. She had never felt her body respond like this by someone simply staring at her. It was if his eyes were actually touching her. The drops of water dripping down his chest were tempting her to come and wipe them away.

"The water feels wonderful," Buffy sighed as she dipped below the water, with only her head and neck showing. "Do you miss not being able to swim in the sun?"

"I miss it terribly," Spike answered as he kept from moving toward her. He would let her come to him if that’s what she wanted to do. "But I would not trade this for all the sunshine in the world."

"Trade what?" Buffy asked, confused about what so special about now.

"You are more beautiful in the moonlight than in the sun, and I have you all to myself," Spike purred.

"What, I'm too ugly to look at in the light of day?" she teased as she circled around him.

"Luv, you could never be ugly. Here in the moonlight you look like a mermaid, my little water nymph," he said as he turned to watch her swim around him. "If I was a sailor I would jump and follow you to the bottom of the sea."

"But what if I was evil and just wanted to see you drown?" she asked, feeling her heart begin to race.

"Then I would die a happy man if you at least gave me a kiss before I died," Spike sighed, wanting nothing more than to do just that, kiss her until they could kiss no longer.

Buffy felt overwhelmed by his words as she told him. "I would never let you drown, my sailor."

He fought the urge to reach out and pull her against him. The last thing he needed to do was frighten her with how aroused his was right now. He was sure he was going to have a very uncomfortable night, most likely cold shower and some self-help would be in order.

Buffy swam toward him, seeing how he was holding back. She knew then and there that she would not be the virginal ice princess when she returned to Sunnydale. He tensed up as she moved closer to him, finding it hard to breathe.

"William, about that bet, I'm pretty sure I'm almost ready to pay in full," Buffy told him as she inched closer, feeling bold.

"Buffy, are you sure, Luv?" Spike groaned as he pictured her naked on the side of the pool with his head between her legs.

"Well you haven’t done the public kissing since we left my room," Buffy teased. "Could start there and see what happens."

"I'm getting a very naughty visual that I’m sure you’re not ready for," Spike said as he took a deep breath having made a decision.

Next thing Buffy knew he was splashing her and yelling, "Water tag and you're it."

She watched him swim away laughing. At first, she wondered if he wasn’t interested, until she remembered what he’d said. She realized then, he was just trying to slow things down so they could enjoy their time together.

"Not for long, Mister,” she answered him as she started to try to catch him.

*******

Wesley led Willow to the back of the ship as they strolled around talking about what they have done on the cruise so far.

"I just can't wait to see the turtle farm in Grand Cayman," Willow said, with such excitement that Wesley started to feel excited about it himself.

"I wish I could be there to share it with you," Wesley sighed, knowing he would enjoy the sightseeing more if he could see it through her eyes.

"Do you know which tour you’re going on?" Willow asked him as they found themselves at the back of the ship.

"We won’t know until tomorrow," Wesley replied. "It would seem they pick our names that morning, so it would be fair for the fans."

"Okay, here's the plan," Willow said as she thought of a plan. "I can wait until you know what you’re going to do and then, after you finish, we do something together."

Wesley pulled her toward the ships rails. "You, Miss Rosenberg, are brilliant."

Willow looked up into his eyes with a relaxed smile on her face and replied, "Why, thank you, kind sir."

Next thing she knew, he bent down and lightly touched his lips to hers. When she made no move to pull away he deepened the kiss. She tasted like the strawberry ice cream she had just eaten after the show. She fit into his arms as if she were made especially for him.

"Wow!" she said breathlessly when the kiss ended due to the fact that they needed to breathe.

"I must agree," Wesley sighed as he leaned his forehead against hers.

"I've never been kissed like that before," Willow rambled, not realizing she'd voiced her thoughts aloud.

"Neither have I," Wesley whispered as he pulled her closer. "I knew you were special that night at the hotel."

"You saw me at the hotel?" she asked as she leaned back slightly so she could see his face.

"Yes, when you and Buffy was spending time in the hot tub," he chuckled. "That’s where I first witnessed Spike's fascination with your friend and I, in turn, was interested in you."

"Really, he was interested in Buffy then? And you in me?" Willow asked the shock evident in her voice.

"Willow, on the plane he wanted me to travel with him to Sunnydale to find her and I agreed, not only because he was my friend," Wesley decided to tell her everything. "But also, because I would see you again."

Willow was speechless, finding it hard to believe he was interested in her, just plain ole Willow, never been out of Sunnydale before this week. "Me? You were interested in me?"

"Yes, I was. And now even more," he said as he leaned down and kissed her with more feeling than before.

Lindsey watched as the couple kissed a second time. He’d come to look for his strawberry, hoping to spend some time with her, take her dancing. Instead he found her in the arms of another man. A man he knew without a doubt he could not compete with. He knew that Wesley Pryce was a gentleman’s gentleman, and was the better man for the redhead.

*******

The only way to stop her from splashing him was to wrap his arms around her petite little body and pull her up against him. He knew it would mean he was playing with fire, and was using it as an excuse to touch her as he did just that.

The moment skin touched skin they both stopped moving. Both became enthralled with the other as neither of them spoke as they continued to gaze into each other's eyes.

"Buffy," Spike whispered right before he leaned forward to kiss her.

His arms wrapped around her drawing her near. He could feel her tremble as her body moved closer. He knew he'd have to watch himself, feeling the urge to just strip her naked and claim her body as his.

Buffy reached up and placed her arms around him neck. She allowed his tongue to enter and duel with hers. Never had a kiss made her feel like she was on fire. She could feel the effects all over her body, especially between her legs.

Lost in the kiss neither noted that they weren’t alone, as they had first thought. The stranger just smiled as he focused his fancy expensive camera and clicked away. They might not be the risqué ones the man had hired him for, well at least, not yet they weren't.

Spike broke away from the kiss giving them much needed time to breath, as his hands moved downward to her backside. He reveled at the silky feel of her skin as they traveled wishing they were somewhere more private. He fought the urge to grab a hold of her scrumptious little bottom and push her against the bulge in his trunks.

His lips traveled down to her chin and then her neck. Using his lips and tongue to taste and tease her skin. The needy little moans coming from her throat feed his hunger for her.

Buffy had never felt this excited, frustrated, and frightened all at the same time. She felt like she was tittering on the edge of a cliff, ready to fall. Her hands traveled everywhere she could touch. From his curly hair, to his shoulders, and over parts of his chest she would touch, savoring how she seemed to be affecting him.

Spike felt bolder as his tongue continued on its adventure, now finding its way licking along her collarbone. Wondering what she would do if he paid homage to the top curve of her breast and the valley between them.

"Spike," Buffy softly gasped her voice raspy with want.

Spike was about to stop, when she placed her hands, one on each side of his head. She used them to guide his face lower. He smiled to himself knowing soon, very soon, but not tonight, she would be his, body and soul.

Buffy moaned as she felt his tongue work its magic as he used it to bathe the skin between her breasts and around the edge of her bikini top. "God, this feels so good."

Spike knew he had to back off. The last thing he wanted was her first time being here, where anyone could come and get a free show. Since she had told him she was a virgin, he'd fantasized their first time in a bed with rose petals, soft music, and candlelight. He wanted to watch her face as he made love to her for her first time- their first time.

"Love you," he whispered as he stopped kissing her and submerged them into the water up to their neck. "Sorry, Luv."

She smiled at him adoringly. "No need to apologize, I understand."

"Let's get out and go and see if we can find Red and Percy," Spike suggested as he moved backwards pulling her along.

Buffy noticed just how affected Spike was when she saw how erect he was as he helped her out of the pool.

"Spike?" She said his name in a questioning tone.

Spike knew she had noticed his hard-on by how she had blushed and where her eyes had traveled at the time. "Yes, baby."

Buffy looked him in the eye and said, "I love you, too."

Spike's face softened as he smiled at her. "Good to know, Luv."

She stepped into his arms and let her hand gently cup his hardness. "Teach me how to please you."

"Buffy, you don't have to do this," Spike groaned as he attempted to pull away, but she slightly tightened her hold preventing him from doing so.

"I want to do this," she pouted. "Pretty please."

"Buffy, do you really want to do this here? We could go back to your room," Spike said, thinking by the time they made it there he would have himself in control. He then wouldn't be so tempted to teach her how to please him with her pretty little hand.

"You wouldn’t think less of me if I touched you like that, would you?" she asked trying to hide her insecurity.

"No, you could let me fuck you here and now and it would not change the fact that I love you," Spike swore, as he pulled her to him causing her to let go of his manhood. "Buffy, I want our first time to be more than special. I want it to be where I can take all night to make sure you enjoy it most of all."

"I just don't want you to think I'm a tease," she mumbled feeling embarrassed.

"Never, baby," Spike reassured her. "Are you afraid I would stray, Luv?"

"Maybe, I don't know," she answered honestly.

"Never would do that, Buffy," Spike comforted her. "I know what it feels like to be cheated on, and wouldn't wish that on anyone, but Angel…but that’s a story for another time. I’ll wait for when you’re ready, baby, because you’re worth it."

Buffy wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tight. "We can make this work, can't we?" she asked.

"Yes, we can and we will," Spike promised as he held her close. "I will never leave you, Buffy, never."

Buffy realized, when they got back to her room she would have to tell Spike about her encounter with Angel. She knew he'd be mad, but Colin was right, it would come out and he'd be more upset finding out from someone else.

Rack smiled evilly, knowing what he had obtained tonight would get him some Enquirer interest. Cheating always was easy to sell, and with Spike Crawford caught making out with a fan from the cruise would make it that much more interesting.

*******
Chapter Twenty-Five by Kimber
Buffy moaned when the alarm went off, telling her it was time to get up. The problem being it was six in the morning, and it was just wrong to get up so early on vacation. She rolled over reaching to turn off the God awful sound, at the same time Willow was trying to do the same thing.

"I hate mornings, especially ones that should go its merry way while my eyes are closed and my mind is resting," Buffy grumbled as she tried not to lay her head back down and just go back to sleep.

"I know what you mean," Willow moaned as she sat up on the side of her bed.

"What the hell were we thinking taking an early tour?" Buffy asked right before she put her face in her pillow.

"Get as much done this week since we most likely will never do this again," Willow surmised, as she made herself stand up and fight the urge to lay back down and just vegetate.

"I will need a vacation to recover from the vacation," Buffy giggled as she too rolled out of bed.

"We need to hurry so we can make sure to meet the guys for breakfast and finalize where and when to meet up with them," Willow reminded her, knowing she really didn't need to.

"Okay, me first since I do more to my hair than you," Buffy said as she hurried to gather her things.

They were going to tour the Queen Elizabeth II Botanical Gardens, and go to the little town known as Hell. That was the tentative plan until they found out what Spike and Wesley's itinerary consisted of.

Spike and Buffy had met up with Wesley and Willow at the girls’ cabin. They had sat around and talked for about an hour making plans and back up plans for tomorrow. Seems the boys would not know what was in store for them until morning. Supposedly they would wake up with their assigned tours since someone would slip it under their door.

"Okay, just don’t fall asleep in the shower," Willow said as she opened the balcony door and breathed in the ocean air.

"That was in the bathtub and we were ten years old," Buffy replied, rolled her eyes and turned on the shower.

*******

Spike heard the alarm go off while sitting out on the balcony. He found it hard to fall back asleep when he woke up a half hour ago. Thoughts of the lengths Angel had gone to, to mess with his life would not go away. He was sure that his co-star's antics were far from over and expected more to come. What worried him the most is how it could affect Buffy, especially since she told him of her run in with the bastard.

"How long have you been awake?" Wesley asked, noticing the worried expression on his friend's face.

"Not long," Spike answered, silently chastising himself for now hearing Wesley moving about, since the alarm was still blaring. "Care to kill the noise, mate, unless you are trying to wake up the dead that is."

"No, the only dead is already awake," Wesley snorted, wondering what he was going to have to do to make Spike talk to him.

"Wes, what if the tape surfaced on the net?" Spike asked. "I mean, it shows what a cheat Harmony is, and what a shit Angel is, and let’s not even guess about Dru."

"But, what will the public think of the derogatory comments made about you by the naughty couples?" Wesley asked, knowing some of what was bothering his friend.

"Yeah, that," Spike replied, as he took a deep breath. "What if he does something that hurts Buffy or makes her think I'm not worth the hassle?"

"For one, I don't think Mr. Ego would like his fans and the people who would hire him to know he likes to be called ‘Daddy’," Wesley offered, to ease Spike's mind a bit. "I really do not believe he'd do something to damage his image that way."

Spike sighed feeling like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders. He hadn’t thought about Peaches asking Harmony and Dru to call him ‘Daddy’ during their little romps. It surprised him how talking about it all now didn’t bother him any more.

"As for Buffy, I think you should tell her everything, so he has no power over you where she is concerned," Wesley suggested.

"I'm not showing her the tape," Spike stated his tone abrupt.

"I agree," Wesley snorted. "I mean, it's enough I'm emotionally scarred from the deplorable display."

"So you say," Spike chuckled, as he watched Wesley disgusted expression and his body shuddered dramatically.

"I say we should get a move on, since we need to meet the ladies for a quick breakfast and discuss afternoon plans," Wesley said, refusing to let Angel take up anymore of their time.

"So where are you going today?" Spike asked as he followed Wes back into the cabin.

"It would seem I'm going with the group to the Seven Mile Beach," he answered. "Looks like you get to enjoy the day at the Queen's Garden and a trip to Hell."

"Great, looks like we’re on for taking our ladies to pet the turtles," Spike chuckled, feeling like his world was looking up.

"Yes it would seem," Wesley replied, finding it hard not to smile and well. He loved it when plans came together.

*******

Buffy tried not to notice William since he was working. Turned out they had ended up at Hell at the same time. She stood by the fence looking out over the jagged iron rock, otherwise known as lava. It reached out as far as the eye could see, and out in the middle of it was a scarecrow like figure that was dressed like the devil holding a pitchfork.

She and Willow had laughed when they had read the sign welcoming them to Hell. Both joked they thought they had left Hell back at home at Sunnydale, otherwise known as the Hellmouth amongst the locals.

"Hello, Cutie," the familiar British voice said from behind her.

"My mother told me never to talk to strangers," Buffy replied coyly.

"Then let me remedy that, Luv," Spike purred as he stepped closer to her. "Name's Spike."

"Oh, my what an intimidating name, Spike," she teased.

"Oh, don't let if fool you, Pet. I'm really a loveable fluffy puppy," Spike whispered as he leaned closer to her ear.

"I like puppies," Buffy replied as she leaned against him.

"Later I can show you what makes me a good puppy." Spike said as he nuzzled her neck.

"I'm sure you will," Buffy giggled as she tilted her head to give him better access.

"I can't stay long, have to get back to work," he told her as he hugged her closer. "I miss you already."

"It won't be long, baby," she sighed, not knowing how she made him feel by calling him baby.

Spike found himself speechless when he heard her call him baby. Never did he think an endearment coming from someone would feel so special, as it did coming from this woman.

Willow bit her lip to keep from laughing at how they were acting. She walked away to give them some privacy. The one thing she noticed was the envious, jealous, happy, expressions on various people's faces.

"Gotta go, Pet," Spike said as he turned her around so she was facing him.

Buffy pouted as she wrapped her arms around his waist. "Gonna miss ya, honey."

Spike leaned down and kissed her, not caring what anyone thought. She was his and he was hers and if they didn't like it, then to hell with them. He reluctantly broke the kiss, leaning his forehead against hers.

"See you soon, Pet," he said as he stepped back, letting his hands trail down her arms, taking her hands in his and giving them a gentle squeeze before letting them go. She never noticed him remove the ring off her right ring finger.

Buffy nodded her head yes, as she lifted her hand, waving goodbye, blowing him a kiss. She knew now without a doubt that she was in love and that he loved her as well. One day she would ask him if he believed in love at first sight, and if he believed in fate.

Spike found it hard to turn and walk away from her. One day he would have to ask her if she believed in soul-mates. He was sure that he had met his, and her name was Buffy Anne Summers from Sunnydale. He quietly slipped her ring into his pants pocket.

Buffy turned and walked over to the building that served as a tourist guide in area where you could buy refreshments and learn about Hell. In the front of the store was a sign like contraption where you could stand behind and put you face through the hole making it look like you were Lucifer.

"Oh honey, welcome to the Grand Cayman, the largest of the Caymans," a colorful dressed dark-skinned woman said, her voice heavily accented just like the other natives here.

"Thank you, it's a beautiful island," Buffy replied.

"The name is Sally, and yours is?"

"My name is Buffy," she told her as she held out her hand.

The woman took Buffy's hand and held it between both of hers with her eyes closed and hummed gently. "Your dreams will all come true, the road will be hard at times, but that is life. I see many things of the good, but most of all I see that life is your gift."

Buffy felt anxious at what this woman was saying, wondering what she could possibly mean that life was her gift. "I'm sorry, but I really don't believe in psychic stuff."

Sally just gave her an understanding smile as she said, "It is not for you to believe, for it will not change your course. Just follow your heart child, and it will guide you home."

Buffy opened her mouth to say something only to have the woman shake her head no. "Just remember my words young one, for in the end you will see that I am right," the older woman said giving her a wink before turning to leave.

"Who was that?" Willow asked, as she joined Buffy.

"Her name is Sally, resident Priestess here in Hell," the dark-skinned man behind the counter wearing a Bob Marley tee shirt, and long dread locks answered Willow's question instead of Buffy.

"Priestess?" Buffy asked.

"Do you believe in the supernatural?" he asked, looking at both women and wondering how much they understood about the magic that some practiced in the islands here in the Caribbean.

"I believe it all comes down to faith, like any religion," Willow answered, believing he was talking about Voodoo.

"I guess I never really thought about it," Buffy replied, feeling anxious that the lady had approached her of all people.

"She tell you some thing there, pretty missy?" The man behind the counter asked the blonde woman of the pair having noticed her anxiety.

"She told me that my dreams would come true and that my gift is life," Buffy answered, feeling nervous, thinking she had told this stranger so much, maybe too much.

"I can say she is not a fake like some of those people on the telly," he said as he gave her a reassuring smile. "And all must be of the good, 'cause she keeps the bad to herself."

Buffy wondered if maybe they worked as a team, this wild looking man and Sally. "Thank you," she said as she put her soda on the counter to pay for it.

"No, on the house lovely lady, Sally would shave my head and hide my stash, if I charged you," he chuckled as he refused her money.

Buffy didn't know what to do or say other than, "Thank you." She was feeling uneasy about these recent events happening here in Hell.

"You are most welcome, and enjoy your stay," he said giving her a reassuring wink.

He watched as she and her friend walked out of the store before turning toward his mother. "She must be special to share your vision with the American."

"I felt the need to touch her and it all came so fast. She will be surprised at her gift." Sally said as she watched the petite blonde walk over toward her bus. "He will heal her heart and soul as she will his. They will know true love until the day they die."

"You, mother, are an amazing woman," Raj said.

"I am just a woman with a gift is all," Sally replied, as she patted her son's hand. "Now I must go and lay down, my old bones need to rest."

Raj watched as he mother went toward the back room that had a lumpy couch. She normally never came to work with him, and now he knew why she had.

*******

"So, Penny for your thoughts," Giles said having noticed the contemplative look on the young man's face.

"I do not wish to bore you with my foolish thoughts," Wesley sighed.

"Never foolish, ole chap never think that. Lighten the burden and share," Giles encouraged, wondering if it had to do with his feelings concerning Willow.

Wesley looked over at the only other person he trusted with his life and said, "I think I might be falling in love."

"I would never think that foolish, ridiculous, or absurd. In fact it's remarkable, amazing and astounding," Giles said, thinking it would be wonderful for both Wesley and Spike to settle down with women worthy of them.

"I'm not the most affectionate partner," Wesley tried to explain his concern.

"Neither was I," Giles went on to explain. "You see, I was a stuffed shirt Englishman until Jenny came into my life. She found that inner passionate man underneath and brought him to life."

Wesley chuckled remembering Jenny saying the same thing once. Maybe there was a chance he could change and not be as Giles had put it, a stuffed shirt.

"So old man, you're telling me there's still hope for me then?" Wesley snorted.

"I think the hardest part is giving your heart and soul over to someone else, and trusting them to keep it safe. Once it's done the rest falls into place and your life will never be the same again," Giles told him, knowing the day he gave Jenny his he never regretted it.

"How do you keep your marriage alive with how you work in L.A. and Jenny and the kids live in Arizona?" Wesley asked, wondering if he and Willow could work on their relationship living in different cities.

"Love, trust and sacrifice on both our parts. Compromise, again, on both our parts." Giles explained. "If you want it bad enough you will make it work."

"What if she thinks I'm crazy for giving up the life my father demanded of me for becoming an actor?" Wesley asked, finally voicing his worst fear.

"Lilah was a selfish bint who looked at your station in society, and not at the man. Where Willow will, and has, looked at the man and not the star." Giles voiced his theory on the differences of the two women, wishing he could say a few meaningful words to Mr. Wyndham-Pryce and Miss Morgan.

"Thanks for listening," Wesley said as he turned to look at the older man.

Giles could see the little boy inside the man who needed a fatherly approval and reassurance. Even if by age he was closer to being an older brother.

"Anytime you need to talk my door will always be open," Giles reassured him.

"The beach here is breathtaking, is it not?" Wesley asked, changing the subject to something less personal for now.

The white sand traveled as far down as the eye could see. They were not lying when they named the beach, 'Seven Mile Beach'. The water was the color of Caribbean blue and the waves were great for body surfing.

"Yes, Jenny and the girls are having a great time," Giles replied as he patted the younger man's shoulder offering his silent support and understanding.

"It was nice of Mr. Caritas to allow them to come with us today," Wesley said as he looked over to see Sara and Ally frolicking in the water, with an ever-watchful mother looking on.

"Yes. It was starting to get to me, not spending enough time with my family," Giles agreed, as he kept an eye on his precious treasures.

"So, are you and the family coming with us to the turtle farm?" Wesley asked, as he continued to watch Jenny and the girls, wondering if one day he would be watching Willow and his children do the same thing on a beach somewhere.

"Oh! And face the wrath of my demon seed if not," Giles moaned dramatically fighting off a smile.

Wesley laughed as he replied, "Well, it doesn’t help to be out numbered does it?"

"No, it does not," Giles happily answered, "But I would not change it for the world."

Wesley could see the man was not lying. The love and devotion on Rupert's face said it all. It gave him courage as he decided what he needed to do to make his dreams come true.

*******

"Spike."

"Angel."

"How have you liked the convention so far?" Angel asked acting all innocent like.

Spike pretended he was thinking about his answer, when in fact, he was trying to keep his anger in check. The last thing he needed was a confrontation here in front of the fans. It was the last thing he wanted.

"What, can't think of something nice to say?" Angel prodded, hoping he'd push the bleached blonde prick over the edge.

"Oh, lot of nice things, just having a hard time picking out the nicest," Spike replied as he gave the big lug a dazzling smile.

When he had found out he was sharing this tour with Angel it almost sent him into a tantrum. If not for the quick intervention of Anya, asking if she could have a moment of Spike's time, he was sure his temper would have gotten him in trouble.

His was still curious about what Anya and Xander needed to talk to him about. The brazen little chit was upset he had not returned any of her messages, until he explained he was spending time with Buffy and had not thought to check for any messages. All she did was give him an understanding little wink and then made him promise to make time for her and Xander before dinner.

Angel wanted so badly to mention something about Buffy, but knew it would be a bad move. He had seen the little scene back in Hell and it had made his blood boil, he was so angry. But he would make the little bitch pay for her rejection and Spike would pay as well for not acting as planned.

"So have you talked to Harmony since you left?" Angel asked, thinking it was an innocent enough question that would give him some idea if Spike watched the tape or not.

"Nope, not a word, since we broke up before I left," Spike said, keeping his voice calm, when he really wanted to punch the git’s lights out.

Angel had not expected to hear this and wondered why Harmony hadn’t told him. He responded with his voice sounding concerned, "I’m sorry to hear that."

Spike just shrugged, hoping this tour would be over very soon. He wanted as far away from this bastard as he could get before he listened to his inner demon and let his fists fly.

Spike suddenly had an idea as he told Angel, "I think the little bint was cheating on me."

Angel kept his cool, wondering if the bleached wonder was setting him up for something as he replied, "Really? I didn't take her as the cheating type."

"I suspected for awhile, but since I really didn't love her it didn't matter," Spike said as he acted as if her cheating would mean nothing. "It wasn't like I planned on marrying her, just not the family mothering type I was looking for."

Angel had a hard time deciphering if Spike was telling him the truth or just playing him. He had thought the man was head over heels for the blonde gold digger.

"Good thing you broke it off then, especially if she was cheating," Angel answered, thinking to just play along and pretend to support him.

"Never trusted her really, that's why I still protected myself if you know what I mean," Spike said as he gave the man a wink before continuing on. "I learned from the best that a girl can't be trusted."

With that said Spike walked away patting himself on the back at having played with the Poof's head. He was sure Captain Forehead was silently banging his head wondering if he had seen the tape or not. He was sure the man would be brooding that his plan wasn’t working out as it should have and Spike was still standing with his sanity intact.

*******

Wesley watched as Willow and Buffy walked toward him. Spike had made a run to the check on something, promising to be right back. Giles words of encouragement ran through his head as he decided to follow his heart as he moved toward the redhead walking his way.

Willow looked into his blue eyes and noticed a warmth present there that was more intense than this morning directed at her. She wondered what he was thinking that made him look at her like that.

Wesley found himself standing in front of her looking down, noticing her bright eyes staring up at him with a questionable expression on her face. All he could do was lean down and kiss her lips, smiling, as he tasted the cream soda she must have just finished drinking.

Willow lost herself in the kiss as she opened her mouth and let his tongue explore. Never had a kiss made her feel as giddy and excited as he deepened it, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her close. She barely realized her arms wrapped around his waist holding his close as well.

Buffy smiled as she moved past them giving them their space. She walked over to where Giles and Jenny where sitting with the girls. They had a soft smile on their faces as they watched the kissing couple.

"Looks like good kissage happening there," Buffy said, giving Jenny wink.

"Oh, I would say very much good kissage," Jenny agreed.

Sara and Allyson giggled as they whispered to each other how. Parts of sitting in a tree and spelling out kissing could be heard.

"Where's Spike?" Buffy asked as she looked for him.

"He’ll be right back," Jenny reassured her.

"Okay," Buffy replied as she looked to see if anyone came up for air yet.

"You seem upset about something?" Jenny asked.

Buffy felt the tears again threaten to fall, "I lost my mother's ring."

"Oh, my dear. Are you sure you wore it today?" Jenny asked, feeling sad for the young woman.

"I only take it off to shower and go to bed." Buffy sighed, trying not to cry, thinking it would ruin everyone's day. "It was special to me, when I wore it I felt like she was with me."

"Oh, honey. I'm so sorry." Jenny sighed giving her young friend a sympathetic hug.

Spike's smile grew when he noticed his friend in the deep lip-lock with Red. It confirmed that Percy had fallen, just like he had. Things would not be the same, but better, since both their hearts would be in Sunnydale.

Next his eyes took in the beauty that was talking to Jenny and Rupert. He quickly walked over so he could show her how happy he was to see her. The closer he got, the more excited he felt about what he had in his pocket. The jeweler had been able to use Buffy's ring to size it perfectly.

During their tour in Hell, a woman by the name of Sally had held his hand with her eyes closed at first. She opened her eyes and looked at him with a wide smile and said, "Be not afraid, ask her." It was the driving force behind what he bought her just a few minutes ago. The first thing he noticed was his girl had been crying.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked and became worried when she moved to hug him, with fresh tears in her eyes.

"I some how lost my mother's ring." Her voice sounding so forlorn it broke his heart, knowing he had the ring safely in his pocket.

He couldn't find the words to say that would soothe her. The thought of giving it to her now had presented itself, but then he'd have to explain more then he was ready to at the moment. What he had to say he wanted said in private, wanting it special between them.

"I'm sorry, baby." He murmured as he held her close.

*******
Chapter Twenty-six by Kimber
"Oh look how cute." Willow giggled as they watched the two turtles swim toward them.

"They feel soft, not slimy," Sarah said as she cautiously touched the one turtle closer to her.

"We do our best to keep the water clean," Wally, the park caretaker, explained.

"Do you keep the babies here?" Allyson asked, hoping they didn't separate the babies from their mothers.

"Yes, we keep them separate with their mamas'. I’ll show you after we are done here," Wally reassured her.

"Oh, cool baby turtles," Sarah said as she became bolder as she stroked the turtles shell. "So do you ever put them back in the ocean?"

Wally smiled as he nodded. "Sometimes we have to make room as the babies grow. But we’re trying to expand so we will not have to do that."

Buffy absently ran her fingers through the water as she observed the family having a family moment. The father was talking to his little girl trying to get her to pet one of the turtles. The moment was precious and heartbreaking at the same time, knowing she'd never be able to give the man she loved a child of his own.

Spike noticed the melancholy look on his girl's face. He turned to see what had made her look so and noticed she was watching a man and child interact with each other as a father and daughter would. He moved closer and leaned in to kiss her cheek.

"If you'd like you I can pretend to be scared about touching the shelled little mammals," he whispered.

Buffy turned and frowned at him and said, "I wouldn’t be able to give you a moment like that."

"No, but there would be other moments that I can think of that would make up for it," Spike informed her with a wicked smile on his face. "Remember, there are children out there who would love to have a mommy like you."

Buffy felt the tears form. His words touching her heart, making her fall deeper in love with him. They reinforced her decision that she would show him just how much she loved him very soon.

"Thank you," she said, as she reached up and softly stroked his cheek.

"You're welcome, Luv," he replied as he leaned into her hand and sighed, reveling in her touch. "You are one hell of a woman, Miss Summers, and not being able to have children does not lessen that fact."

Buffy's hand drifted up behind his head, her fingers threading through his hair, before pulling him down into a kiss that took on a life of its own. The fact they were in public flew out the window as their tongues mated and their bodies closed the gap between them.

Spike broke the kiss, sensing they both needed to breathe. His lips continued to explore with gentle pecks on her cheek, nose, chin, forehead, as he calmed himself. Her hand gently rubbed his lower back, her eyes closed, with a content expression on her face.

"I could kiss you until the end of the world," he told her, as he softly placed a chaste kiss on her lips.

"Uh huh," she said her voice raspy as she refused to open her eyes.

"How about you? Could you kiss me until the end of the world?" he asked her, watching as her features softened with the satisfied grin that appeared.

"Oh, yeah. If the world ended tomorrow I'd want your lips on mine, fella, big time."

Spike chuckled as he replied, "I can think of somewhere else I would like my lips to be."

Buffy's eyes opened suddenly as she blushed. She was speechless at the implications of his words. For the first time since the kissing began, she took an interest in her surroundings as she scanned for anyone who might have heard what he implied.

"Don't worry, my lovely, no one heard me talk naughty," Spike said as he waggled his eyebrows and curled his tongue between his teeth, looking like he was ready to eat her.

Just the thought of him eating her made her blush more, as she tried to get the thought out of her head. She tried to picture other things to take her mind off how much this turned her on.

Spike started to become worried, wondering if he had offended her in some way as he tried to apologize, "I'm sorry, Pet. I didn't mean to offend."

Buffy realized he thought he had upset her and finally found her voice as she quickly reassured him he was wrong. "No, you just surprised me, or maybe more to the truth, I was surprised at how it made me feel."

Spike tilted his head and his expression softened. "Has no one ever flirted with you like this?"

"God, no." Buffy giggled nervously. "Since the college fiasco, I avoided flirty Buffy and ran far and fast from anyone who seemed they wanted to flirt."

"Well, your running days are over, Ducks," Spike informed her as he winked at her pulling his bottom lip back between his teeth.

"What about you?" she asked, as she started to get lost in his eyes.

"Only running for me is to you, baby," he purred as he waggled his eyebrows before leaning in to kiss her.

"Excuse me, you are teaching the turtles bad habits," Jenny said in a joking manner.

"Kissing is not a bad habit," Spike mumbled against his girl's lips. "Go try it on your man."

"I would love to, but it's time to head back to the ship if we want to check out some of the shops," Jenny informed them, having lost the short straw contest on who was going to come and make the couple come up for air.

"It's that late already?" Buffy asked, wondering where the time had gone.

"Well, I guess it's true when the say time flies when having fun," Jenny said as she gave the couple a knowing look.

"Oh, and what fun we had. Right, Pet?" Spike asked giving his girl a saucy look before taking her hand and leading her back toward the others.

Wesley stood with Willow by his side with his arm around her waist. Since their kiss earlier, they had stayed very close together. He wondered if sometime during this trip if he and his best friend would be changing roommates.

Buffy walked beside her man, with her hand securely in his. Losing her mother's ring still played heavy on her mind. She had given her mother the ring, for mother's day a few years back.

Spike noticed the sad look on her face as she looked at the hand her mother's ring used to be. He wished he could tell her, but it would ruin the surprise. In his mind, she would understand, since he had her ring cleaned and her mother's name inscribed inside the band. He just hoped she liked the other present he had bought as well.

*******

Anya stood at the rail as she waited to talk to Spike. Her husband patiently leaned beside her, hoping they were doing the right thing.

"Are you sure about this Anya? I mean this is really touchy,” Xander said, finding it hard not to third and fourth guess if this was for the best.

"I think Spike needs to be forewarned how drastic Angel is willing to go," Anya said, justifying her need to tell Spike about Angel implying the blonde male swung both ways.

"I just hope it doesn't cause bad feelings between Spike and Mr. Caritas is all," Xander tried to explain his main reason about feeling unsure.

"Spike is not as intimidated by gay men as you my loving heterosexual husband," Anya reached up to lovingly pat his cheek. "He is secure enough in his manhood to not let it bother him. I mean look how he and Wes joke about it all the time."

"I never understood about that," Xander wondered aloud.

"I don't know either, but I know for a fact they are not lovers and never were," Anya reassured her manly man husband.

Neither of them noticed they were not alone as Colin Masters spied on the couple. He realized now that Angel was not out to destroy his wife, but used her to assist in getting back at Spike for some reason. He would have to talk further with Mr. Crawford and see what he could do to help him beat Angel at his own game.

*******

"Buffy, can I talk to you?" Allyson asked, finding Spike's new girlfriend alone in con private party room reserved for the cast. Spike having left to run back to his room, wanting to put what he'd bought her safely away.

"Sure, Ally," Buffy encouraged her, thinking she knew what the girl was going to ask her.

"I was…well, I don't know how to ask," Ally tried to voice her concerns.

"I won’t do anything to keep Spike away from you or your sister," Buffy reassured her. "I would love it if we could do things together, the four of us."

"Really?" Allyson asked, her voice showing how happy this made her.

"Yes, you are a part of his life, and I will not try to come between those who mean so much to him," Buffy said as she pulled the younger girl into a hug. "I would like to spend more time with you and your sister, so we can get to know more about each other."

Allyson returned the hug enthusiastically as she told Buffy, "I'm so glad mom met you and Willow."

"I am too, and not just because of Spike either," Buffy replied, feeling her life enriched by knowing the Giles family as well.

"Hey, what's with the hugging with me not here?" Spike said, having overheard the conversation.

Allyson quickly released Buffy and threw herself into her uncle's arms hugging him tight around the neck. "I love you, Uncle Spike."

"I love you too, Poppit, care to tell me what this is all about?" He returned the hug just as tight, wanting her to know his feelings for her had not changed.

"I really like Buffy," she rambled on. "And she likes me, too."

Spike smiled as he winked at Buffy. "Good, glad to hear it, your opinion means a lot to me, you know."

"She's a keeper," Allyson whispered in his ear before giving him a sloppy kiss on his cheek.

"I agree, little one," Spike whispered back, as he leaned down and kissed her forehead. "Now go and tell Sara neither of you have nothin' to fear."

"Okay," she answered, as she turned and ran to hug Buffy one more time. "I'm so happy."

Buffy returned the hug right before the girl sprinted away looking for her sister so she could share the great news.

"They really love you," Buffy sighed. "You would make a great father, you know that?"

"If it's meant to be, so be it." Spike shrugged as he crooked his finger beckoning her to come to him. "If not, then I will enjoy the love of a good woman and will baby-sit the offspring of family and friends and rejoice when I return the little imps back to their parents care."

He couldn't wait. She was moving toward him slower than he liked. He reached out with both hands gently grabbing her waist, pulling her flush against him. "Now this is much better."

She giggled as her arms wrapped around his neck, gazing up at him. She let her fingers play with the short hairs at the base of his neck as she closed her eyes and reveled in the feel of him so close.

"We don't have much time before we have to meet Anya and Xander," Spike sighed as he continued to hold her, feeling content now that she was snug in his embrace. He knew if he started kissing her right now, he'd take her and go somewhere more private.

"Do we have to?" she asked, giving him a pout that cried for his attention.

"Yeah, but not before I do this."

He groaned as he took her lower lip between his teeth and gently nibble, before plundering her mouth with his.

Buffy gasped at the intense pleasure he was giving her with just a kiss. Each time was better than before, and left her wondering how she ever lived without this in her life. She moaned as she felt his hands travel up under the hem of her dress, softy stroking his fingers over the skin of her thighs.

He felt like he was spiraling out of control as his hands found her bottom to be bare. Except for the flimsy piece of string like material telling him, she was wearing a thong. He spread his fingers so he could squeeze her firm buttocks and pull her mound against his hardening bulge between his legs.

Spike cursed when he heard someone clearing their throat and saying, "Don't you think you should take that display else where."

Buffy froze, her eyes growing wide and blushing in embarrassment as she tried to pull away, but finding William wouldn't let her go right away.

"Like, I haven't caught you and the whelp in more compromising positions before, demon lover." Spike chuckled, as he reluctantly removed his hands, but not stepping away just yet. He was sporting a rather noticeable hard on and he didn't want to further fluster his girl.

"You got me there fang face," Anya giggled, as she noticed her husband rolling his eyes.

"Listen Dead Boy Junior, don't push you luck. I'm sure I can find a stake with your name on it," Xander said, forgetting how Spike would turn a statement like that around on him.

"Do you now, Harris. Does you wife know about that stake with my name on it?" Spike said, letting his voice get all sexy. "And here I thought you were straight as an arrow."

Xander got flustered as he realized his mistake. "It's not what I meant and you know it, you pervert."

Anya laughed. "Boys, please. I don't think Spike's little honey is aware of how her lover like's to tease you."

Buffy had started to become slightly uncomfortable with the verbal sparing between the two men.

"Don't fret, Luv. I only go for the women, just like to push X-man's buttons is all," Spike reassured her. "All talk, honest."

"You can say that again," Xander hurried to agree with Spike. "No gayness here, only in the emotional happy kind that is."

Buffy relaxed and was able to see the humor as she watched Xander's reaction. She could tell by Anya's reaction, this was a common play between them.

"You should catch his and Wesley's act sometimes," Anya snickered. "They leave me in stitches every time."

"Well it has a history that maybe one day we will share with you," Spike said. "And no, we never slept with each other or even thought about it, or with any other men either."

"Okay, good to know," Buffy giggled. "Maybe one day you’ll tell me."

Spike nodded his head right before he turned his attention on the other couple and asked, "So what’s so important you need to talk to me?" He could tell it was a touchy subject with how jumpy the whelp was acting.

"I think we need to sit down for this one," Anya replied as she turned to take her husband's hand and walk with him over to the corner table.

"I'm thinking this is serious," Spike mumbled as he maneuvered Buffy to walk in front of him, his erection still somewhat of a bother.

Buffy had noticed his little problem and made sure no one else got a glimpse of it either. She started feeling guilty about how he always ended up left in the lurch. There was no way it was comfortable, and she prayed it didn't cause him any pain.

Once they were seated Spike gave the couple a suspicious look as asked, "So, spit it out, it's not like Anya to beat around the bush."

Anya knew he was right and said, "Well, it's not everyday I get to tell a friend that one of his co-workers is telling a member of the happy community that you would be his cup of tea."

Spike took a moment to decipher her little riddle and asked. "So Angel is telling another man I'm gay?"

"Well, more like bi," Anya answered, noticing the shocked look on Buffy's face. "But I know it's not true and I let a friend of this interested party in on that fact."

Spike sat there stunned, he could not believe what had just come out of Anya's mouth. He knew Angel had it out for him for some reason, but this and the tape of Dru and Harmony was getting too weird and bit much to handle.

"Who’s the man?" Spike asked, wishing to apologize to the man.

"I think it would be best not to mention who," Anya replied, thinking it would only cause uncomfortable dealing if they worked with the man in the future.

"Anya, I want to tell him I'm sorry that Angel dragged him in on this fucking stupid vendetta he seems to have against me," Spike said, his voice getting loud as he became angry.

"He has been informed you had nothing to do with this and it's all Angel's illogical stupidity at wanting to defame you is all," Anya quickly tried to explain. "He is jealous of your natural talent, you have the looks, brains, and you can act."

Xander spoke up for the first time, "I agree with Anya. He’s just trying to keep you from upstaging him, not realizing you already have."

Spike looked at the whelp and frowned. "I haven't upstaged anyone."

"Not on purpose, but you pull in the most viewers, the producers and directors love you," Xander explained. "Spike, you are the one who will go places after this show is done. You have the talent to be the Richard Burton, Henry Fonda, or any other great actor out there."

Spike blushed at the praise and replied, "I don't want to be better than anyone, I just want to be good at what I do."

"That’s what makes you special," Anya said, as she gave him an encouraging smile. "That is why you have the friends you do, and jealous brat O'Connor doesn't."

"William, I'm worried," Buffy said, her voice soft as her hand took his in hers and squeezed it. "Isn't there someone you could talk to about what he is doing?" she asked.

"Delicate situation with the press, contracts, and evidence to back it all up," Anya tried to explain. "Unfortunately his name carries a lot of weight in the business, since he’s been around a bit longer and has more movies and such behind his name."

Spike scooted his chair closer to his girl and let her hand go so he could wrap his arm around her as he reassured her, "Don't worry, baby. Nothing is going to happen to me, I promise."

"I don't trust him," Buffy said as she shook her head. "I don't trust him not to hurt you."

Anya silently agreed with Buffy and hoped she would talk some sense into him. She looked over at her husband and could see he was worried too.

"Maybe I can be of some assistance," Colin Masters interrupted, having followed the Harris's. "I promise not to harm the man, but try and find a way to make him back off."

"Colin, it's not nice to sneak around and snoop, it's down right rude and spooky," Anya chastised him as she shook her finger at him.

"Sorry, but I have a reason to want a little revenge on the bastard myself," Colin said as he moved to take a seat at the table between Anya and Spike. "I also like to protect my friends."

"So, how do you think you could help?" Spike asked, as he gave Buffy's waist a gentle squeeze.

"Anya, if you'd be so good to relay this message to the person who is in contact with Spike's secret admirer," Colin said, the vibe in his voice sent chills up their spine. "Let him know that Angel will be getting what he deserves." Making everyone at the table relieved this man was on their side.

They shared ideas and made plans. Once the others believed that Masters was not out to kill or maim O'Connor they relaxed and participated in the mission on giving Angel a taste of his own medicine.

*******

Lorne sat in the chair on his balcony trying to ignore his two assistants who were arguing over who was going to emcee the karaoke contest rehearsals tonight. They had just finished getting all the applicants finalized they were going to meet after dinner to go over details.

"Children, can you please take this to one of your rooms." Lorne finally interrupted. "Daddy has a headache and would like for you to leave him alone for awhile."

Cordy shared a concerned look with Lindsey. It wasn't like their boss to have more than one drink before dinner when he was on the job. She walked over, and kissed his cheek and then replied. "Since you brought it up, Daddy, why do you love Lindsey more than me?"

Lorne sighed as he lifted up his tumbler of scotch, only to have it taken out of his hand by his irritating employee. "Hey, don't push it, brat," he said as he tried to take the glass back, only to have her step away and give him a worried look.

"Lorne, honestly, what is eating you?" she asked, feeling she already knew, but was sure Lindsey had not a clue.

"Can't a man have a drink enjoying the sun and ocean breezes?" Lorne asked as he glared at her.

"Lindsey, would you give me and grumpy here a few minutes alone?" Cordy asked as she gave the younger man a pleading look.

"Hey, not one to get between a man and his liquid comfort so I’ll go and make sure no one has torn down a sign or something," Lindsey replied, wondering what Cordy knew that he didn't.

"You could take Miss Nosey Butt here with you," Lorne said as he pointed at Cordy. "Could be a promotion that goes with it for services rendered."

Lindsey laughed out loud before telling his boss what he thought, "I'd rather take on a pit of vipers before taking on Cordy."

"Chicken. And I thought you were a manly man," Lorne snorted, trying to keep from smiling, since he too would rather take on the vicious reptiles than Cordy when she was on a roll.

"Nope, just smart, and I like life," Lindsey said as he opened the door and walked out of the room.

"Now, talk," Cordy demanded as she stood in front of her boss and good friend with her hands across her chest. She had put the glass of liquor down on the table behind her.

"I just feel like a fool is all," Lorne sighed. "Can we leave it at that?"

"Sure, but you have no reason to feel that way. Angel played you, and thank God, Allah, Buddha, Jehovah, or what ever Powers in charge that you found out before you did make a fool of yourself," Cordy reasoned. "I get the feeling you started feeling something for this guy."

"No, it's the fact I let myself be played, as you say. It's a sign I'm getting old is all," Lorne told her, wondering when he would ever find a life partner.

"Well, I do know someone who’s been eyeing you," Cordy said, deciding to try a little matchmaking of her own.

Lorne gave her a suspicious look as he replied, "You had better not be trying to make me feel better by doing a little storytelling."

"Nope, I have seen him checking you out with my own eyes," Cordy answered, wondering how his boss had missed the young man. But then again, his interest had been in a different blonde hunk of male. "I think you should get your head out of your ass, no pun intended, and check out the dirty blonde geek that's one of the writers of the show."

Lorne took a moment to try and put a face and name to her vague description. He ran the writers through his head and came to a stop when he came to Andrew Wells. He stared at his assistant as asked in a serious voice, "Are you talking about Andrew?"

"Give that boy a cookie," Cordy said as she raised her hands up in a goal position. "Touchdown and the two point conversion for the blind man."

"Hey, was otherwise moping," Lorne said in defense.

"Moping, brooding, sulking, you take your pick boss man," Cordy said, as she blew him a kiss.

"What would I do without you, cupcake?" Lorne said as he blew her a kiss.

"Hide away from the world and drink too much scotch," Cordy laughed. "By the way I need a new pair of shoes, and I would love a massage while we're on this cruise."

"Consider it done, Princess. I think I love you now more than your brother," Lorne told her.

"Well I need to find that brother and see about getting things together for tonight. I suggest you stroll around and find sexy Andrew, and see if you pick up on the pick-me-up vibes he’s been sending you stud," Cordy said as she picked up the glass of scotch taking it in the bathroom and dumping it down the sink.

Lorne smiled for the first time since finding out about the games Angel was playing on him. He would really make sure he did something wonderful for his best girl for watching his back and taking such good care of him. He got up and went to take a shower and brush his teeth. It was time he took Cordy's advice.

*******
Chapter 27 by Kimber
Willow smiled as she stood on the balcony with the wind blowing through her hair. She was feeling happy, as Wes stood close behind her with his arms around her. Since he had kissed her at the turtle farm, he had been attentive and had told her they would talk when they had more privacy.

Well, they were as private as they could get as far as she was concerned as she asked, "So, care to have that private conversation now?"

Wesley leaned his chin on the top of her head and sighed softy before asking, "How do you feel about me as a person?"

Willow felt at a loss at first, wondering what he was asking when it hit her. She took her hands off the rail and placed then over his hands as she decided to tell him how she felt. "I think you are a very caring, considerate, gentle man. But I think you are asking me if I feel attracted to the man or the actor."

Wesley smiled at how intuitive she was as he replied, "Yes, exactly."

"I’ll be honest and say you are my favorite character on the show. But I know the feelings I'm having, have nothing to do with the actor, but the man that I have met on this trip," Willow explained, hoping he'd believe her.

"God, you don't know how happy that makes me," Wesley replied as he pulled her closer.

"How do you feel about me?" Willow asked him, wondering if he was as attracted to her.

"You've been on my mind since I first time I saw you in the hot tub at the hotel," Wesley whispered in her ear as if he was sharing world secrets. "You will never know how excited I was to find out you were on this cruise."

Willow giggled as she decided she would follow her own advice as she asked, "I'm willing to see where this leads if you are?"

Wesley turned her around so they were facing each other as he replied, "I'm happy to hear that as well."

Willow smiled as she tilted her head so she could see his face as she asked, "What about after the cruise?"

"Oh, I think we take each day as it comes. I've a few weeks before we start shooting and can visit Sunnydale. Once filming starts, I will have most of the weekends free," Wesley suggested, knowing he'd do anything he could to make this work.

"I can come to L.A. to visit some weekends also on days there's no school," Willow offered, letting him know she would be more than happy to do what she could to make it work as well.

"Then I think we have a plan," Wesley agreed, as he lips gently touched hers.

Willow relaxed into the intimate, opening her lips letting him deepen the kiss. She couldn't help but wonder if they were going too fast, but couldn’t find it in her to stop the kiss.

*******

"I love sunsets," Buffy sighed as she leaned back against her man. "Especially, now I have you here to share them with me."

"I think you're a romantic," Spike whispered in her ear, as he too enjoyed watching the sun turn the color of autumn leaves.

"And what if I am?" she giggled.

"Don't change, it fits you perfectly," he encouraged.

"Do you mind if I call you William when we're alone?"

"Don't mind at all, but any particular reason why?" he asked, just because he was curious.

"Because to the world you're Spike, and with me, you're William. It's like my own personal piece of you that I don't have to share with millions of women around the world," she answered, as she blushed.

They had come back to hers and Willow's room after returning to the ship. Both couples felt the need to have quality time together, to talk and get to know each other better. There wasn't much time, since the men had the cocktail party and dinner they had to attend.

Buffy turned in his arms and placed her hand gently against his cheek. "I just want you to know that I want the man, not the persona, if that makes any sense."

Spike closed his eyes to fight the unmanly tears, thinking to himself that he finally had the real deal. If she was telling the truth, he'd finally found the one person who would love all of him, including silly romantic William.

"I understand perfectly, Luv," he said before leaning down to kiss her gently on the lips.

They stood together, basking in the euphoria of new love, the setting sun glowing in the background. The kiss was bonding them, without taking it further than either wanted it to go. Both of them, realizing their need to take their relationship slow. This was something precious and yet fragile that didn't need to be rushed.

Spike was the first to break the kiss, gently panting, "I need to go and get ready, Pet. Meet me in the Casino, by the bar after dinner."

"Do I have you all to myself then?"

"No, but you can join me to watch the karaoke show tonight. I'm not judging, but I promised Giles I'd be there for him," Spike answered. "Already cleared it, so you and Red can join us."

"Sounds like fun."

"It's a guarantee, now you'll be there with me," Spike winked as he slowly stepped away from her. "I miss you already."

"Me, too."

"Pet, how can you miss yourself," he joked as he dodged her slap.

"You're a meany, you know I was talking about missing you," she giggled.

"I know, Luv," he purred as he swooped in for another quick kiss before turning toward the door. "See you soon."

"Counting the hours," she sighed.

Spike opened the door and turned to her before leaving. "Counting the seconds," he said, shutting the door before she could respond.

All he needed was to make the final arrangements for when he was going to present her with her gifts. He had to check with Fred at the customer service area and see if she'd been able to arrange everything he requested for tomorrow night.

Buffy stood, undecided if she was mad that he got the last word in, or happy he would be missing her by the seconds. "I am a terrible romantic." She smiled as she walked back out on to the balcony to finish enjoying the sunset.

*******

Angel glared at the shaggy haired man, who had promised him he could deliver what he'd asked for. He was finding it harder and harder to keep rein of his temper. He still could not believe how hard breaking Spike was becoming.

"I don't care if you get pictures of him fucking women! That is not news that shakes and breaks careers in show business. I want something that will make the fans and important people shun him," Angel growled.

"Hey, I'm just working with what I'm being givin'," Rack snorted. "I can't help it if he's not giving me the goods."

"Then make the goods."

"What?"

"You heard me, make it happen."

"And how do I do that?" Rack asked, while rolling his eyes.

"You're the photographer, you figure it out." Angel leaned toward the man, with a threatening stare. "And I mean, figure it out."

"Right, I'll see what I can do," Rack agreed, not liking the vibes he was getting from this man.

"I expect something by the end of the cruise, if you want your money or job," Angel threatened.

"Gotcha," Rack said, all the while thinking it might be time to jump ship at the next harbor.

The ship's photographer wished he could jump ship at the next harbor. However, he needed this job badly. The pay was okay, but he felt compensated with the traveling. It also didn't help that if he jumped ship, he'd have no way home.

"Don't disappoint me, I don’t handle it well," Angel chuckled as he walked away, leaving the other man wondering how he was going to deal with this situation.

Angel fisted his hands as he found himself at his door. The last thing he would accept was failing to get Spike black listed in the entertainment business. There was no way he was going to let that little Mr. Nobody take over his show. He would crush him like the little irritating bug that he was.

Rack walked to the door, wondering if he was going to receive one of the man's large fists against his flesh. He took a breath of fresh air when he managed to make it though the door unscathed. The seedy photographer left the room, wishing the prick behind him would miss a step one night and find himself floating face down in the ocean. He was sure no one would miss the arrogant bastard. Some, he imagined, would even dance at the man's wake singing, "Ding dong the wicked bastard's dead."

*******

Colin knocked on the door to the one man that could help him break Angel. He hoped the man would help him teach the arrogant bastard, O' Conner, a few hard, but valuable lessons.

"Hey, Colin, I was wondering when you'd stop by," Robert welcomed Darla's husband with a relaxed smile.

"Good to see you, Bobby. How's life been treating you?"

"Great, come on in," Robert motioned him into the room. "So, what brings you looking for me?"

"You catch on pretty quick."

"I bet it has something to do with the shit Angel is stirring up."

Colin chuckled. "I figured you knew something was up."

"Yeah, they forget I have eyes in the back of my head and I know and see all," Robert snorted. "I really hate to say this, and please don't repeat it- I hate Angel! I just wish I could just fire his ass on the spot and be done with him. The damn son of a bitch has the best agent in the business."

"Yeah, I know what you mean."

"Don't get me wrong, I don't know all the particulars, but I'm working on finding out what the hell he's been up to," Robert mentioned, his tone hinting he was hoping Masters was going to enlighten him more.

"Robert, have a seat. I think it's time you and me hand a little talk." Colin winked, ready to tell the man everything he knew so far.

"Something tells me I'm not going to like what I'm about to hear."

"I'm afraid, you're right," Colin answered as he sat and caught the man up on things that were happening around him.

"Shit! He's been a busy little beaver," Robert replied, having heard what Colin knew, figuring there was more that had happened prior to Master's arrival as well.

Spike's conduct the other night with the drinking, had alerted him something was wrong. Then, noticing Angel's reaction to it, and the gloating look on his face the rest of the night, he was sure O' Conner had something to do with it. Now hearing Colin's story, he would bet his last dollar Angel had everything to do with Crawford's behavior.

He would have to have a nice chat with Giles. If anyone knew and would tell him what the hell was going on, it would be Rupert. He knew the man had no love for Angel, but was professional enough to give facts and not emotional.

"Do we bring Noel into this?" Colin asked, knowing the answer would be no.

"Hell no!" Robert exclaimed. "The last thing I need is getting the money man wondering if the show is still a good investment. I think I can handle Angel."

"Really?"

"I can't believe his behavior, or maybe I can. You see, his contract is up at the end of this season. The working plan is to kill his character off this season as the cliffhanger, with a who-done-it theme. I'm tired of working with his whiney ass, always thinking he deserves more than what he does. The numbers show he’s not as popular anymore. In fact, Wesley is bringing in more fan mail and interest than he is. Spike is our star and he will be getting billed that way next season," Robert explained. "Just don't tell anyone this little bit of information."

"Tall, dark, and broody, isn't going to take that very well."

"No, he's not, and we have a backup plan in case he tries to hold us hostage and not show up for the shoots," Robert snorted, as he leaned forward. "I'm going to ask you not to do anything right now that might bring undue publicity, please. Angel will do enough of that when he hears from his agent we do not intend to renew his contract. It was something we all decided would be best to tell him after the cruise.

"I think I can wait until he's left the show to do my thing. They do say revenge is best served cold."

"Remind me to do everything I can to stay on your good side."

"As long as he doesn't do anything to my family or friends I will back off for now. But if he comes near anyone who is dear to me, and that includes Spike, he will pay," Colin warned his wife's boss.

"I will see to it personally that he backs off. Let me make a few calls and talk to a few people first."

"I can do that, for now,” Colin compromised.

"So, do you have any plans next week?"

"Not that I'm aware of. I’ll have to double check with Darla. Why?"

"Maybe you guys can come over for dinner one night."

"I’ll ask Darla which night will be good, and get back to you."

"I promise, Colin, I will take care of Angel."

"I trust you. And if you find your hands tied, let me know. I promise it won't hurt you or the show in any way."

"I can handle Angel. I do hold a few cards yet to be played," Robert answered, knowing he was going to have to call O'Conner's agent, Quentin Travers, and make him aware of his client's misdeeds.

"Great! Well I had better get going. I don't like leaving Darla alone for very long at the moment."

"Colin, I'm really sorry," Robert apologized.

"Nothing you could have done, who would've had thought Angel was so devious?" Colin reassured his friend he did not hold him responsible for O'Conner's actions. "I will get back to you about dinner," he said as he walked out the door, needing to let the others know about the change in plans, but keeping the fact about Robert's actual plans for Angel a secret.

*******

Cordelia knew without looking, that Lindsey was trying very hard not to ask about earlier. She also knew his concern about Lorne wouldn't keep him from enquiring about what is going on. The one thing she'd never question, was McDonald's loyalty toward their boss. Lorne was like family to both of them.

"Cordy, are you going to tell me what's going on?" Lindsey asked, making her smile that he lasted longer than she thought he would

"Sorry, but I can't. Not my story to tell," she replied as she counted how many people where going to sing tonight. "Great catchy title to tonight's main event, I really like it."

"Hey, I come up with some good ideas sometimes," Lindsey answered, knowing she was trying to change the subject. "Should I be worried? Can you at least tell me that?"

"Maybe, but I'll let you know if he needs your help," Cordy reassured him, and then tried to change the subject. "Calling the karaoke tonight, 'Media's Idol', was a great idea and catchy." Cordy winked. "Too bad I couldn't be Paula to your Simon," she teased.

Lindsey snorted. "She wants him so bad, I just know it," Lindsey snorted. "I hope you both know I wouldn't do anything to hurt either one of you."

Cordy smacked him on the arm giving him a mocking glare. "Stop it, she is just trying to bring him out of his self absorbed shell. But I do have to agree, I think she's hot for him. I do know you'd do nothing to hurt either one of us."

"Does that mean you're hot for me?" Lindsey asked before thinking.

Cordy was dumbfounded, for the first time she didn't have a quick comeback. She'd been crushing on her co-worker for the longest time.

"Cordy?"

"Huh!"

"Are you hot for me?" Lindsey asked as he moved closer, praying she would say yes.

He fell in love with the brass, cocky, smart-ass, beauty, the moment she opened her mouth and gave him the what for. Never did he think he'd have a chance with her, feeling beneath her. No matter how many women caught his eye, the only one that he'd give his heart to was her.

"Lin, I…don't…how can I say this?"

He leaned in and kissed her, taking the chance she might just kiss him back. The moment their lips touch, she melted against him. His arms wrapped around her, pulling her closer. Any thoughts of convention, music, talent, cruise, no longer occupied their minds.

Lorne stood inside the doorway smiling thinking to himself. ‘It's about time those two realized they were meant to be together. Now if only my love life would find a life.’

*******

Jenny sat watching her husband, their girls, and Xander playing tag. Today had been a marvelous day. The tour was great, and the Island beautiful. Seeing the look of awe on her daughters' faces, as they took in the sights, was breathtaking. Spending time with family and friends, while watching Wes and Spike, as they wooed the women in their lives had been delightful and heartwarming.

"You have a wonderful family."

"Thank you."

"I want one, too, one day," Anya said with a wistful look on her face.

"I think you and Xander will make wonderful parents."

"We've decided to start trying to make a baby."

"Oh, that is such great news!" Jenny said sincerely, believing it would be a wonderful thing to see the Harris' raising a baby.

"I think Spike is in love," Anya snickered. "I think he has it bad."

Jenny giggled. "You noticed, did you?"

"I like her, too. So much better then that plastic Barbie wanna be," Anya snorted. "I just don't see what he ever saw in that woman."

"I don't either, but thank God he woke up and saw the light," Jenny agreed, it was not the first time they'd discussed what Spike had seen in Harmony. "I really like Buffy, a lot. So do the girls."

"So, is Wes getting a little serious about Buffy's friend?" Anya asked.

"I do believe so," Jenny answered. "She fits him."

"All I know is that I've not see that look in Wes’ eyes before."

Jenny turned to look at Anya and asked, "What look is that?"

Anya winked as she replied, "Like he could eat her right up."

They both laughed as they avoided the one thing they knew they couldn't talk about here. Colin, on the insistence of Spike, had told Giles and Jenny his plans. The only ones left to tell were Wesley and Willow, who they would tell later tonight after dinner. Right now, he should be talking to Robert.

*******

Ethan rolled off the warm body beneath him, trying to catch his breath. He almost messed it all up, for he'd almost called her by the wrong name. Ever since Buffy's replacement had shown up in the office with her new hair color, all he could think about was his vacationing secretary.

"Oh, Baby! That was fantastic," Connie hummed, wondering if reality or fantasy had made him perform so wild.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," he purred, wishing she wouldn't talk, for her voice was nothing like his Buffy's.

"I more than enjoyed it. Never had anyone make me come like that before," she said as she stretched her body, trying to entice him to come back for more.

Ethan tilted his head as he admired what she was offering. Thinking to himself, if she was offering- who was he to turn her down? They'd started sleeping together two days ago, every time he secretly pretended she was his Buffy. He'd known he would have to have the real thing once she got home.

He did everything he could not to think of what she might be doing and with who. The last thing he needed was to hear about was another man she met while on the cruise. He would kill the man that tasted the fruit of her body. If need be, he'd make sure she forgot the experience, once he truly made her his.

"Come back to bed, lover," Connie begged, feeling as if she was the one in control when he did as she said.

*******

Harmony sat in front of her vanity smiling as she brushed her hair. "No one leaves me, no one. He will take me back and I will make him pay for it."

She looked down at the little white rectangular object, with a plus sign in the middle window, sitting on her vanity. The fact that it more than likely wasn't Spike's didn't bother her one bit. The man never missed using a condom. The plan was to get him to marry her, and then she would divorce him taking him for everything before he realized her ultimate deceit.

"Blondie Bear, you shouldn't have treated the best thing that ever happened to you, so mean." Harmony pouted in the mirror.

Angel would never make a claim for the child- that was a given. If it all worked as she planned, before the baby was six months old, she'd be single again with a nanny to raise the baby, and Spike paying all the bills.

Double-checking the ships itinerary, she planned the day the ship arrived back in port. She would be there waiting for him, all open arms. There was just no way he'd turn her away, once she told him he was going to be a father.

"Oh, Spikey, what a warm homecoming I have planned for you, baby," she giggled, as she continued to brush her hair, almost done with her one hundred strokes.

*******
Chapter 28 by Kimber
Spike hummed as he waited for Buffy to show up. The cocktail party had gone smoothly. Everyone present had been very respectful. He had avoided Angel like the plague, keeping close to his friends at all times.

Dinner had been great- the lobster was perfect, and the company entertaining. One of the girls at the table was going to sing at the contest tonight. Her shyness had intrigued him, and her soft stutter made him pray she would not embarrass herself.

"Penny for your thoughts."

Spike turned and addressed the intruder of his thoughts, "I don't mean to be rude, but could you please find someone else to bother."

"Nope, I want you, blondie, and I always get what I want," Faith purred, as she stepped closer, making him step back away from her.

"Pick up the dictionary, you crazy bint, you seem to have difficulty with the meaning of that one-syllable word. Only two letters, so you shouldn't have any problem spelling it. N. O. Spells no."

"No one ever tells me no," Faith smiled, seductively as she started to step forward.

"There's a first time everything, and today seems to be your day."

Faith turned toward the female voice interrupting her play for boy wonder here. "Excuse me, we're talking here."

"One problem with that is I don't want you talking to him, let alone sharing air with him," Buffy replied, as she stood with her arms across her chest and a determined look on her face. "And I think he told you somewhat politely to mosey along. So make like a tree and leave."

"You aren't woman enough for a man like him. I know girls like you, all kiss and no follow through. Try and nab the man with the promise of something after the ring," Faith snorted. "Me? I know what a man wants, and I'm not afraid to give it."

Before Spike could shoot the girl down, Buffy's sarcastic reply made him smile, "Yeah, but some men don't want what other men have sampled, and you seem like the sampler kind of girl to me."

"Bitch!" Faith growled, as she stepped toward the petite blonde woman.

Spike reacted quickly by stepping around Faith and placing himself between the brunette woman and his girl. "You need to leave me alone. I'm not interested in someone else's leavings. If you approach me again I will take it up with the convention people and the ship's security. Now leave and don't bother me or my girl here again."

"Your loss." Faith snorted as she walked away.

"No loss there," he replied as he turned toward his girl and smiled. "Missed you."

Buffy returned the smile as she replied, "Missed you too."

"After the contest, can I take you dancing?"

"Sounds like a plan."

"Then let's go find the others," he said, making her heart flutter when he put his arm around her shoulder as they walked together.

"Will, do you get a lot of women like her accosting you like that?" Buffy asked, hoping she didn't make him mad or uncomfortable with her question.

"Never, quite that bold. She's been the exception to a few things so far this week. She's the kind of fan that gives fans a bad name," he answered truthfully. "Don't pay her a bit of mind, Pet."

"I have more questions, but now is not the time for them."

Spike pulled her close, leaning down and kissing the top of her head before saying, "You can ask me anything you wish. I’ll tell you anything you want to know."

"Same here," she sighed as she leaned against him as they continued to walk.

"Maybe we can go swimming again instead of dancing? You can ask me anything you want while we relax together," Spike suggested.

Buffy nodded her head yes, saying, "I would love that."

"Then it's settled." He grinned, leading her into the elevator.

*******

Wesley waited at the door of the Skywalkers Night Club, where they were holding the karaoke contest tonight. He was early, wanting to be there when Willow arrived. Feeling nervous, he placed his hands in his front pants pockets, as he nodded to the fans who greeted him as they passed.

He noticed her right away, admiring her tight fitting black pants with the emerald green halter. She wore her hair in a loose bun, showing off her elegant neck, which adorned a modest little gold locket in the shape of a heart. She looked lovely and he couldn't wait to have her enter the club on his arm.

Willow felt nervous, wondering if she overdressed. The look on his face told her no, the moment their eyes met. He looked handsome in his dark pants and midnight blue button-up shirt. It really brought out the blue in his eyes.

"Hi!"

"Hello, you look fantastic," he whispered as he gently kissed her lips.

"Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself," she replied, feeling her face grown warm, knowing she was blushing.

"What would you like to do after the contest?" he asked as he slipped his arm around her and guided her in to the club.

"Go somewhere we can just sit and talk some more, maybe go dancing," she offered, as she let her arm wrap around his waist.

"I have to confess I'm not a very good dancer," he chuckled.

"Even slow dancing?" she asked with a teasing grin.

"Could be, I just needed the right partner," he shrugged, knowing he'd dance with her anytime she asked.

"We can test that theory later," she replied, as they joined the others at the bar.

"Hey, Percy!" Spike greeted his best friend. "Ready to play judge and jury?"

"I, for one, should not have been given this task. My musical talents are in the area of buying other people's products I enjoy listening too," Wes sighed.

"Stick with Giles, he won't lead you astray," Spike teased.

"Yes, he can sing," Wesley agreed.

"Dance too, and look good in women's unmentionables," Spike chuckled. "He does a great Frankie, and wears his fishnet stockings with flair."

"Are you talking about my husband, Spike?" Jenny asked.

"Anyone else here fit the bill of man in heels and boa?" Spike winked, watching as Jenny tried not to laugh.

"May I get everyone something to drink?" Giles calmly asked, trying to change the subject. Some of the fans had approached him earlier asking if he'd sing 'Time Warp', for them.

Everyone gave the bartender their drink orders, when Willow asked, "What does everyone have planned for tomorrow?"

"We have free day tomorrow and I plan on spending the entire time with my family." Giles winked at his wife. He looked over to see the girls close to where they had the karaoke machine set up.

"Maybe the four of us could go sightseeing, if you'd be interested?" Wesley asked the others.

"Sounds great to me, what about you two?" Willow turned to Spike and Buffy.

Buffy nodded her head yes, and then Spike turned and answered, "We're in."

"Great, how about we meet for breakfast at seven?" Willow suggested. "I would love to snorkel at some point. I hear it's great in Cozumel."

"I can for a short period, as long as I don't really expose myself to the sun too much," Spike reminded them of his one limitation.

"We could go first thing in the morning before it gets to hot," Buffy offered.

"We are taking the girls to swim with the dolphins," Jenny added.

"Oh, too rich for us," Willow sighed.

"I always wanted to swim with Flipper." Buffy smiled, wishing they could do that, but agreed with Willow, it was too expensive for them.

"Consider it done, we will join you if you don't mind," Spike asked, knowing he would make this trip as enjoyable for Buffy as he could.

"Spike, I can't afford it," Buffy tried to explain.

"Baby, I can't do it, but I can live vicariously through you," Spike winked. "I'll be the video man."

"Neither can I," Willow explained.

"Please let us do this for both of you," Wesley pleaded.

Jenny could see both women about to object when she suggested, "How about they split the cost with you?"

Willow and Buffy looked at each other and then back at their dates. Both realized, Jenny had given them a way to compromise and make everyone happy.

"Okay!" They both said at the same time.

"Great that's settled then." Spike chuckled, giving Jenny a wink and a smile of gratitude.

"Excuse the interruption, but I was wondering if I can have the judges come with me," Cordy said, hoping to get the contest started on time.

"Onward with the both of you, make us proud," Spike teased.

"Right, then, lead the way," Giles answered, giving his wife a warm kiss before leaving.

"Wish me luck," Wesley sighed, as he leaned in to kiss Willow's cheek.

"Good luck," Willow giggled.

*******

Robert approached Angel's room with a feeling of anger and dread. Quentin had promised he'd do what he could to control his client, but it would be difficult being thousands of miles away.

Silver knocked on the door, prepared for the confrontation ahead. He knew it mostly likely was going to get ugly. But, he had to do something, for he knew Colin Masters was a man of his word. He would take Angel down in a heartbeat, and right now that wouldn't be good for business.

Angel answered the door, wondering who'd be paying him a visit. "Hey, Robert. Was just getting ready to leave for the contest."

Robert knew it was a lie, but decided not to call the man on it. "Angel, do you have a minute, I have something I want to run past you."

"Sure, come on in," Angel smiled, thinking it was a friendly visit, maybe to talk about the new contract.

Robert entered, hoping they'd have a nice polite conversation, warning the bastard to stop causing trouble. He knew it was wishful thinking, but a man could dream. He just wish there was someone he'd trust to have come with him, since he was uncomfortable meeting with the jackass by himself.

"Angel, we need to talk."

"I'm all ears."

"I know what you've been doing the last couple of days to Spike. I'm here to ask you to stop."

Angel pretended to be surprised, but his anger was real as he replied, "Excuse me? What is that weasel saying I'm supposed to have done to him?"

"He's not the one complaining," Robert answered, knowing now he'd have to step carefully around the man.

"I haven't done anything to Spike," Angel lied.

"Please, don't treat me like I'm stupid," Robert confronted him. "Do you really think I'm so oblivious to what goes on around me? I have two perfectly working eyes, and they've seen a lot in the years I've lived. So don't try and play me, it won't work."

"Fine, believe what you want to believe," Angel growled.

"I will."

"So what's next?" Angel asked, wondering if Spike had shown their boss the tape.

"I don't know all the particulars, and will leave the matter be for now, if you promise to leave Spike and the others alone," Robert offered. "But if you don't, then it will be me you are dealing with, and it won't be pretty. I've already put a call to Quent, and he's fully aware."

"Fine! I will leave him alone, and I expect an apology when you find out I've done nothing wrong," Angel replied, knowing he must not have been shown the tape or Robert would've had said something about it.

"If I find that I'm wrong, and we both know I won't, and then I will apologize," Robert countered, sorry now that he'd not been firmer with the man over the years.

"Well if that is all, I need to make an appearance at the contest," Angel said, using it as an excuse to have Silver leave his room.

"Just keep in mind what we've discussed," Robert reminded him, before walking toward the door. "I'm not dumb Angel and I find it very insulting you seem to think I am."

Angel fumed as he watched the other man open the door and leave. He vowed he'd find out who went crying to Robert and they would pay. The last place he wanted to be was in a room with whoever the coward was, but he'd said he was making an appearance, and so he shall.

*******

Spike swayed to the music with his girl in his arms. So far, he felt sorry for the judges, since everyone was very talented and it was going to be difficult to chose a winner. He noticed the next contestant up was the young woman from his dinner table, Tara McCay.

"She was at my table tonight, sweet girl," Spike whispered in Buffy's ear. "Shy bird with a touch of a stutter when she talks."

The young woman stood feeling nervous as she closed her eyes waiting for her intro. The words she knew by heart having sung the song with her mother growing up.

“Desmond has a barrow in the market place
Molly is the singer in a band
Desmond says to Molly – girl I like your face
And Molly says this as she takes him by the hand.

Obladi oblada life goes on the bra
Lala how the life goes on
Obladi oblada life goes on the bra
Lala how the life goes on

Desmond takes a trolly to the jeweler's stores
Buys a twenty carat golden ring
Takes it back to Molly waiting at the door
And as he gives it to her she begins to sing

Obladi oblada life goes on the bra
Lala how the life goes on
Obladi oblada life goes on the bra
Lala how the life goes on

In a couple of years they have built
A homes sweet home
With a couple of kids running in the yard
Of Desmond and Molly Jones
Happy ever after in the market place
Desmond lets the children lend a hand
Molly stays at home and does her pretty face
And in the evening she's a singer with the band


Obladi oblada life goes on the bra
Lala how the life goes on
Obladi oblada life goes on the bra
Lala how the life goes on

And if you want some fun – take Obladiblada.”

Spike watched Tara's transformation with awe. She went from the shy young girl to a confident musically talented woman before his eyes. He knew she could go places with that voice, and wondered if Giles and Wesley thought the same.

"Earth to William," Buffy said, before shaking him to get his attention, feeling jealous at the attention he was giving the woman who'd just finished singing.

Spike shook himself back to awareness as he smiled down at his girl. "Sorry, Kitten, just lost myself in the music."

"Music or the girl?" she asked, feeling insecure about his feelings concerning her.

Spike noticed Buffy was jealous and it made him smile as he leaned down to whisper, "There is only one woman for me, and that's you. She just took me by surprise at the change in her. I will have to introduce you, so you see what I mean. She's good, the best performer so far."

"I'm sorry I doubted you."

"Don't be, baby. We’re still learning about each other," Spike reassured her, leaning his forehead against hers. "Care to go for that swim now?"

"I would love to."

"Then let's tell Red and Jenny we're going and head out."

"Spike?"

"Yeah, baby."

"I love you."

"Let's get out of here, sweet Buffy, so I can kiss you right and proper," Spike purred as he guided her over toward Willow and Jenny so they could say their goodnights.

*******

Colin sat back and watched Angel lurking in the dark corner, watching Spike and Buffy. He felt a chill shoot up his spine, noticing how O'Conner continued to stare at the couple, ignoring everything going on around him.

His instinct told him Robert had had his talk with the spoiled brat. It pissed him off that the arrogant asshole sulking in the corner, was ruining the cruise for him. The last thing he wanted was worrying about what the bastard was going to do next. He knew he promised Silver he wouldn't take matters in his own hands just yet. It bothered him terribly that he might not be able to keep that promise.

Masters watched as Spike led Buffy out of the club, laughing and flirting. When he turned back to where Angel had been, the man was no longer there. Looking around the club, O'Conner was no longer in sight. He stood, cursing under his breath, to go and make sure he wasn't following Crawford and his woman. Darla was acting as one of the judges, so he knew she was safe.

*******

"This feels so nice," Buffy sighed as she settled between his legs, with her back against his chest as they sat on the steps leading down into the pool.

"Yeah, it does," Spike agreed, enjoying their time together. The dark of night, giving them a false sense of privacy.

"I wish we could do this every night."

The water felt just right as it softly lapped around them, her voice soft and relaxed.

"We can, all we have to do is build us an indoor heated pool," he suggested, smiling to himself as his girl snuggled closer.

"Hmm, would cost too much money."

"We might find a house with one already built in," he teased, having met the first woman who worried about how much something cost, not relating the price with status, but because it was the sensible thing.

"Again, too much money."

Spike chuckled. "Then we can find a place with a nice big hot tub."

"Okay, sounds good, I can live with that," Buffy giggled, enjoying how easy it was to flirt with him.

"So, ask me anything," Spike offered, deciding to take the bull by the horns and get it over with, so they could enjoy the rest of their time together.

Buffy tensed up, wondering how to ask what she wanted to ask. "I'm afraid you might think I’m being silly."

"Before you, I only loved two women, and they both used me. Dru, my ex, cheated on me with Angel. She ended up pregnant, not knowing who the father was. Tried to pass it off as mine…that is- until Angel threatened her with the part in the series. She had the abortion, letting me believe I was the baby's father, only to catch her and Angel in the act, in our bed," Spike decided to tell her everything.

"That bitch!" Buffy practically yelled. "How dare she, oh, I hope I never meet her in person. I will scratch her eyes out, pull her hair until she screams, and break her nose."

"I feel better now, knowing you'll protect me," Spike tried not to laugh.

"And Harmony?" she asked, wanting to know if he still harbored any feeling for his recent ex-girlfriend.

"Not one of the two. She was my first serious relationship after Dru. And what I mean by serious, she was the one that happened to be around when I sobered up, and stopped messing around with one-night-stands. Also, made it believable when I didn't want other women's attention. My first love, and heartbreak, belongs to a bint named Cecily." Spike felt the need to tell her everything, keeping no secrets.

"So, Angel's been trying to hurt you for a very long time?" Buffy asked, as her hands entwined with his as they treaded through the water.

"I never thought about it until now. I just thought that he wanted Dru, never thinking it was about me. Well, not until the fucking tape that is." Spike closed his eyes, waiting for her to ask.

"What tape?"

"The one someone left in my room a few nights ago," Spike answered, his voice sounding sad.

"What was on it?"

"Angel not only slept with Dru, but with Harmony," he explained, cringing at the thought of a copy of that tape getting out.

"That bastard! So he was playing with me, to get back at you?" Buffy's voice was furious.

"Yeah, it would seem." Spike then continued, "There was talk about my not being man enough and a few other derogatory statements about me said.

"I should have pushed him overboard the other day when he came on to me," Buffy fumed, realizing too late, she let the cat out of the bad, and not the way she had wanted. "I just might if he gets in my path again."

"Came on to you?" Spike asked, wondering if she was talking about the other day in the hallway, or since then.

"It was one of the things I was going to tell you," her voice squeaked a bit, causing him to become suspicious.

"What?" Spike let go of her hands and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer to him.

"He made a pass at me and I blew him off and he didn't like it the other day. A member of the ship's crew was there, and nothing bad happened." Buffy turned in the water, coming to kneel before him. "William, you have to talk to someone about Angel, he's starting to scare me."

"I know baby, and I will, I promise. Let me talk it over with Wesley and Giles, first. See if they have an idea how to do this without anyone getting hurt. Baby, you should have told me sooner." Spike sounded upset, she could feel his body tensing.

"I'm sorry, but like you said, we are both learning. I'm used to taking care of myself, but I will be more careful and tell you when things happen in the future, sooner," Buffy reminded him, as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"It would kill me if anything happened to you because of me," he stressed.

"Same here. Please talk to someone concerning Angel," she begged.

"I will, I promise," Spike said as he gently captured her lips with his.

"Oh, better and better," she sighed as she broke the kiss, smiling.

"Buffy, do you have any plans for tomorrow night?"

"No," she answered noticing he was looking rather nervous. "Why?"

"I was wondering if we could do something special."

"What would you like to do?" she asked.

"A surprise, so I can't really tell you," he looked sheepishly at her as he answered.

"Is it of the good surprise kind?" she teased.

"It's of the best kind, honest," Spike chuckled as he used his finger to cross his heart. "Cross my heart, baby."

"Okay, pick me up after dinner, then?" she asked as she leaned down and kissed the area of his chest that housed his heart. "I trust your heart."

"It's a date," Spike answered as he stood, helping her up with him. "I think it's time to get you home, Cinderella."

"Oh, I love it when you get all royal on me, my Prince," she said, as he sat her on her feet, before leading her out of the pool.

*******

Colin noticed Angel was about to follow the blonde couple dressed in their swimwear. Thinking quickly he called hurried to intercept. The last thing he wanted was the bastard spying on them.

"Angel, might I have a moment of you time?" Colin said, loud enough that only O'Conner heard him.

Angel felt a rush of anger course through his body, hearing Darla's husband call his name. At first he figured Darla had not told her other half of their association, since the man had not confronted him. But now he was suspicious, since Colin never would seek him out in the past.

"Masters, what can I do for you?" Angel asked as he turned with a deceiving smile on his face.

"Was wondering if I could have a moment of you time and discuss a business proposition," Colin lied, knowing he'd never hire or recommend this man to any one.

"Business, sounds interesting." Angel kept calm, cursing the man's timing. He wanted to follow Spike and Buffy and see if he could get some answers.

"I have a client that is looking for a spokesperson and he listed you as a few on his top list," Colin fabricated easily, since he knew he was about to play a master of deception.

"I have competition? Should I even be interested?" Angle snorted.

"Well, come on, man. We both know you can't put your money all on one person, with things that can happen. You never know if you'd be available, or it's something that's not your cup of tea," Colin explained, reminding himself to call Luke and fill him in on the lies he'd need the man to say, if need be.

"True, so is this something we need to discuss now?" Angel tried to politely change the discussion to another time.

"Not sure if we'd get another chance, with working around your schedule and time I'd like to spend with my wife. But I understand," Colin sighed. "I know Luke has feelers out with wanting to gear the commercial around whoever it is that he hires."

"Then let's go have a drink and talk about it," Angel answered, knowing it would be something good for his career if the product was popular.

"Great, let's go some where it's quieter, so we can really talk," Colin said, hoping he'd be able to keep his true feelings about the man to himself, for now.

Angel nodded, realizing Darla's sin he'd be able to use against her later on down the road. Not realizing the man beside him was thinking of recruiting the others aid in keeping him as for away from Spike and Buffy as he could.

*******
Chapter 29 by Kimber
"Did you know that Chankanaab means small sea?" Ally asked the group sitting around her at the breakfast table, as she read the parks brochure.

"Isn't that the place we're going this morning to swim with the dolphins?" Sara asked, fighting back a yawn.

"Yes, it is," Giles answered fighting back a yawn of his own, since he and his oldest daughter were really not very good morning people.

"Chankanaab Parque Natural is a saltwater lagoon that is a wildlife sanctuary, botanical garden, and archaeological park. There's underwater caves, off shore reefs, a protected bay, and a sunken ship. I wished I knew how to dive?" Ally sighed.

"It sounds fascinating," Wesley said, wishing he too knew how to dive. "But, it still sounds like a great place to snorkel."

"Yeah, I want to see a shark," Sara's voice was excited. "From like far away and not of the man-eating kind, or all full of fishy goodness and not looking for dessert."

"Don't they also have some Maya ruin reproductions there too?" Willow asked.

Ally looked further at the brochure and read, "Uh-huh, also some Toltec, Mexican, and Maya statues and some stone carvings."

"How about the dolphin exhibit?" Buffy asked feeling excited about swimming with them.

"We offer a one hour program, as long as you can swim. You're given 30 minutes of education and instructions concerning swimming with them. After your instructional tour, you have 30 minutes in the water interacting with these magnificent creatures. You even can have a videotape professionally done to take your memories home. That is so cool." Ally was practically jumping in her seat as she read more, "Oh, no tanning lotions of any kind allowed, it's harmful to the marine life."

Spike was sorry he wouldn't be able to share this experience with them, but knew a way he could compensate. "All of you can swim and I will provide the amateur video."

"Aren't you going to swim with us?" Sara asked, disappointed.

"Sorry, sweets…no tanning lotion allowed, I'd burn to a crisp." He shrugged, "Don't worry, I will live through all of you vicariously."

"How about you and me go exploring in the garden instead?" Buffy suggested, not wanting to leave him alone for that hour.

"After I watch you romp with flipper and his gang of mammals," Spike reassured her. "Come on, Pet, I want you to have fun. Watching you and the girls will be a treat, honest."

"Are you sure?" Buffy needed to make sure he was truly okay with them leaving him alone on shore.

Spike smiled as he leaned in to give her a quick kiss. "Yeah, Kitten, perfect. I’ll get to watch my favorite girls have the time of their lives. We can always come back and do it again one day, when I don't have to play an undead guy."

Giles was the one to get things moving, "Well, let’s get going, then. The park opens at eight and closes at five. We have to be back on the ship by six."

"Then off we go," Wesley agreed as they assembled their things together to leave.

"What do you and Buffy plan on doing while we snorkel after the dolphins?" Wesley asked, as they left the dinning room.

"I'm thinking about checking out the botanical garden and then head back over to that one museum, 'Museo de la Isla de Cozumel'. I wonder if Jacques-Ives Cousteau had not done his documentary here, who would've put Cozumel on the tourist maps? I would love to be able to dive and see the Jesus statue he placed underwater," Spike answered, with a few wishes of his own.

"Like you said, we can come back again," Wesley reminded him.

"I wouldn't mind it," Willow agreed watching Buffy nodding her head yes, as well.

*******

Lorne stretched as he rolled out of bed, smiling. Thinking of what he had accomplished last night he felt like a new man. Soon he'd have Angel right where he wanted the bastard. No one played him for a fool, and get away with it.

He smiled as he thought about whom he was having breakfast with this morning. Cordy and a young woman by the name of Anya introduced him to one Andrew Wells last night. They'd talked for awhile, and made plans to have breakfast and spend the day together.

*******

Rack admired the pictures as they developed. He knew the ones with Spike and his little honey would bring him some honest money from a few rag tags. Already two of them had e-mailed saying they were interested in the pictures.

The other set of pictures were a bit more personal and the money from them would be illegal. The man had told him to make things happen, so he did. He made things happen in a big way that was, without a doubt, going to bring him some money of the best kind.

"Oh, man! These are going to make you cry, Mr. O'Conner. And I can't wait." Rack chuckled as he placed the pictures out where they would dry. "I hope you are ready for this."

*******

Spike stood out of the direct sunlight over by the men taking the videos watching everyone play in the water. Both he and Wes had already purchased one for each of them and for Buffy and Willow, as well.

Fred told him that morning that everything was ready for tonight. He planned to wine and dessert his girl, since he very well couldn't dine her. Both Buffy's ring and his gift for her sat secure in the ships safe, compliments of the captain. He didn't want to take any chances, since someone had dropped the video tape in his room with ease.

For the first time he really hated his job. He wanted so much to be there enjoying this moment with Buffy. He put up with the constant dying of his hair, and considered it a small sacrifice for the part he was playing. This, however, was pure torture.

Buffy enjoyed herself, feeling the power exuding from this magnificent creature as he pulled her through the water, leaving her in awe. She fell in love with the dolphins from the beginning of the program. They seemed to like it when you petted them, and when they talked it sounded just like they were laughing.

The only thing that darkened her experience was the fact William was not here to enjoy it with her. At times she noticed he seemed happy to be on the outside watching, where other times he seemed lonely and angry. She would make sure to make it up to him while they went sightseeing after this.

She turned toward him and threw him a kiss and waved at him, her heart lurched when she watched his smile grow larger. She had a surprise for him tonight as well, one that scared the hell out of her and excited her at the same time. Tonight she would show him how much she does love him, not only in words but also in deed.

*******

Angel rolled over in his bed to look at the clock. He couldn't believe it was almost noon. His mouth was extremely dry and his head felt like he was suffering from a bad hangover. He didn't drink a lot the night before. In fact- he hardly drank at all.

Throwing back the bedcovers, he realized he was nude, and couldn't remember even going to bed last night. He looked over and noticed his clothes scattered around the room and became worried. When he first stood up, he felt dizzy and had to sit back down, becoming anxious and worried he could not remember how he got back to his room.

"What the fuck happened last night?" he asked as he looked to see if anything was out of place. "Last thing I remember was talking with Colin and then grabbing a drink at the bar after the man left," he mumbled to himself.

Inspecting his body, he didn't notice anything unusual or any signs of abuse. He tried to remember if there had been anyone, he knew standing around the bar. Just the bartender and a young man at the end of the bar were the only ones he remembered seeing.

He tried again to stand, sighing in relief when no bout of dizziness hit him this time. Quickly he walked over to gather his clothes to see if everything was there. Pulling out his wallet, he let out the breath he didn't realize at first he was holding, as he found everything to be in order. His money was still in his back pocket.

Looking around he noticed his room key on the bedside table. This struck him as being odd, raising his suspicions that something just wasn't right about all of this. A feeling of dread came over him realizing someone was playing with his head. The first person who came to mind was Spike, and thoughts of it being anyone else fled his thoughts.

"The bastard is going to pay for this. I bet he's been playing me all this time. Him and that bitch girlfriend of his. Well, I’ll show them a thing or two. No one gets the best of Angel O'Conner."

Angel made his way over and gathered his things before heading to take a shower. He was going to enjoy the day in Cozumel, and then he would begin to plan his revenge. All promises he made to his agent and Robert flew out the window. As far as he was concerned, Spike just declared war.

*******

Wesley watched as Willow put her mouthpiece in her mouth, preparing to snorkel. The morning they spent with the others, swimming with the Dolphins had been wonderful. Her laugher had been infectious, making him laugh right along with her.

The only downfall had been the couple of glimpses of Spike standing there in the shadows at times, out of the sun's rays. The way Buffy would take time to wave and throw kisses at his friend, endeared her to him.

For the first time in a very long time, he was enjoying the company of the woman he was spending time with, since before things started to go bad with Lilah. No obligation, not together for show, and not just to make the public happy that he was seeing someone. He was spending time with someone he wanted to know everything about, and to share things about himself, as well.

"Wes, come look at this!" Willow yelled, breaking his concentration. "It looks like something from prehistoric times."

Wesley swam over and joined her, placing his mouthpiece in taking a deep breath before submerging his head underwater to see the odd looking eel-like creature sticking his head out of the reef. It looked like something from the caveman days with its beady eyes and protruding jaw with the jagged teeth.

He fell in love, once his eyes adjusted and he was able to see the colored pieces of the reef and the variety of life forms present. He followed Willow as they swam, seeing different things as they moved along. The coral was amazing and he was sure if they dived, it would be even more beautiful.

Willow couldn't believe what an awesome day she was having. The more time she spent with Wesley, the more she felt like she'd known him all her life. It was as if she knew what he was thinking, without having to ask. She knew when he was worried about Spike, even without having to ask.

Even now, she knew he was thinking about her and their relationship, and feeling good about it. She waved for him to join her up top as she brought her head above water, removing her mask just when he emerged.

Swimming over to tread before him she smiled. "Wesley, I have to tell you something."

Wes quickly removed his mask and replied, "I have something I need to tell you, as well."

"I think I'm falling in love with you," she said, hoping she wasn't rushing or embarrassing him.

Wesley's grin lit up his face as he replied, "I feel the same way."

Willow giggled. "I know, weird place to say it."

"No, perfect place, I think. It's quiet, serene, beautiful, and we're alone," he replied, wanting nothing more than to kiss her.

She knew he wanted to kiss her. Deciding she'd kiss him as she moved closer and gently wrapped her arms around his neck saying, “I'm going to kiss you, so just relax."

Wesley met her lips as they briefly explored the newness of being a couple. As far as either was concerned, it didn't last long enough, but was enough to satisfy them until they could get back to land.

"Let's see what more we can find here," Willow sighed, as she moved back slightly, not wanting to push his stamina too far along.

"Lead the way, my lady," he said, with a smile that reached his eyes, telling her he really did think of her as his lady.

*******

Buffy breathed in the mixture of all the different flowers around them. The trees all had a colorful bloom about the in pinks and yellows. It was so serene, the only sounds she could hear was the natural call of the wildlife that belonged here. No cars engine running in the background, no horns blowing, no people yelling, and no dogs barking.

"It's so peaceful here," she whispered, afraid to disturb the magic of this place.

Spike leaned down and said quietly, "You're afraid even the sound of your voice will break the spell."

Buffy nodded her head as she snuggled closer to his side, feeling the connection between them strengthen. Words between them, they no longer needed, as they continued to enjoy the atmosphere of the garden and their time together. The more time she spent with William, the more she realized she had nothing to be afraid of any more.

Spike felt the poet he once was coming back to life. The beauty of both her and the garden had his head ringing with verse. Her eyes were like the greenery around them and her hair the color of the tree blossoms. He wanted to keep her here surrounded by the splendor this place had to offer.

Neither noticed the petite figure following them at a safe distance, watching as they interacted with each other. She felt jealous of the way they seemed to be with each other. Never had she seen him so connected with anyone, like he appeared to be right now.

*******

"So did you find any scary little monsters on your ocean adventure?" Spike teased the other couple as he ate his meal of crab cakes and shrimp stir-fry.

Willow giggled as she told them, "There was this eel- I'm sure it was a girl, she chased Wesley for a few seconds. But I took care of it and told her who he belonged to."

"Here I thought those slippery types only went for Peaches," Spike snorted.

"Well, what can I say, I have charisma." Wesley said with a silly grin on his face.

"Wesley, the eel charmer," Buffy teased, causing everyone present to laugh.

They'd meet up at Carlos and Charlie’s for a late lunch, a very wild restaurant bar close to their port. The music was loud and everyone dancing like crazy. Some of the faces Wesley and Spike recognized from the convention as they waved hello.

People were dancing on the tabletops, with beer bongs and other drinking games in progress. Spike felt the need to hold his girl in his arms and move to the music, as he stood up and pulled her into his arms.

"Dance with me."

Buffy felt the heat of his gaze as she allowed him to lead her toward the crowd of dancing maniacs. She knew he would use this to his advantage to hold her close and move seductively against her. Realizing this, she planned to use it right back at him as she molded her body to his.

Willow turned to Wesley and smiled. "Care to do the crazy dance with me?"

"Crazy dance?" he asked, wondering what she had in mind.

"You know…just let the music move ya. Like the others out there are doing," Willow explained. "No rhyme, reason, or rhythm needed."

"Well, I would say that is right up my alley," he said with a truthful ring to his voice.

"Then, let's party," Willow said as she used his hands to pull him up.

"Let’s," he said as he followed her lead and accompanied her on the dance floor.

Neither couple noticed tall, dark, brooding Angel glowering at Spike and Buffy as they danced as if they were making love. It made his blood boil to see his co-worker so happy and having fun. It was a guarantee his plans would not fail, so why had they so far? That was the million-dollar question that he was still trying to find an answer to.

"You won't win, Casper," Angel mumbled, as he took another swig of his beer. "I will win the war, I promise you that."

He turned to leave, running into someone, not paying attention to what he was doing. All he wanted to do was get out so he could clear his head, so he could plan his next move against Crawford.

The woman kept her head down, hoping he wouldn't try to look at her. The last thing she wanted was for him to recognize her. If he knew she was present, her plan wouldn't work. No one could know she was on the same ship of the man who ruined her life. The last thing she needed was to have her name added to the list of suspects for the murder of one Angel O'Conner.

She noticed Spike dancing with the blonde woman and smiled. Knowing he'd finally found what he'd been looking for, warmed her heart for a few seconds. She always loved him, for as long as she could remember, Spike was special. Just not special enough for her to forget the monster who made her what she was today.

"But you will pay for that, my sweet Angel."

*******

Everyone managed to meet at the pier and catch the same ride back to the ship. Everyone sat back taking turns telling about their adventure. The girl's talked about the colorful fish they saw, showing off the coral they'd purchased at one of the shops.

Spike smiled as he listened to them talk sitting sideways on the bench and Buffy between his legs leaning back against him. Leaning down he whispered, "I have a special treat for you after dinner- a surprise."

Buffy smiled as she turned to look up and reply, "I guess tonight will be full of surprises then."

Spike's eyes sparkled as he asked, "Really?"

"Yep, you're not the only one with a surprise, Mister," she answered, before turning her attention back the group.

Spike leaned down and kissed her hair, wishing they didn't have to part. Having spent the day with her, he didn't want to let her go. But duty called and he only had to work for two hours. Then he'd be with her again, and if all goes as planned, he'd have the rest of the night as well.

*******

Rack smiled as he closed the door to Angel's room, having borrowed one of the master keys. Mr. Tall dark and tiresome would have a rude encounter of the devious kind when he returned to the ship. He wished he could be a fly on the wall when Angel opened his surprise.

"Oh, man! I don't want to be you, dickhead. But you deserve everything and more that's coming your way." Rack's chuckle was evil and cocky.

*******

Robert looked at his three main writers for the show and asked, "Do you think we can write Angel off without him being there?"

Warren laughed. "Oh, I can write him off in my sleep."

"Yeah, we've been doing it for years now," Jonathon agreed.

"We have secret meetings just for that occasion," Andrew confessed.

"I'm not sure if you're kidding with me or not," Robert's voice sounded unsure.

"Started the 'how to kill Angel swiftly' was formed two days after meeting him," Warren decided to tell his boss. "The man is an ass."

"I know, but he's not the only one out there," Robert reminded them.

"We know, believe me," Jonathon said. "We've put it down as job experience."

Andrew snickered. "Plus, we figured if we can survive Angel, we can survive anything."

Robert looked at the three men he'd come to depend on, since he became involved in a few different projects. All three shared his vision for the show, and ran everything thing past him and never complained of any changes he made to the scripts. He had to hand it to the three men- they really hid their deep animosity toward O'Conner very well.

"So, when can I expect a rough draft of a script without Angel being involved? We don't have to explain his reason for being absent right away. Maybe use it to our advantage if need be," Robert said.

"You really think he's going to balk at being killed off, that he won't show at all?" Andrew asked.

"I'm making sure to have all our bases covered. I don't want to be running around for a script at the last minute when we can be prepared for either moment," Robert explained. "I know we just have to be careful. This show still has a few years of storyline to be developed and I don't want Angel to botch it up. I think we have so much more potential with Spike, Wes, and Giles, and it won't hurt the budget to have Angel's salary to play with."

"Vampires are plural, remember?" Jonathon added.

"Darla's character is a vampire, and I think we can easily incorporate her more in the storylines," Warren suggested, having been thinking about this for a very long time.

"I agree," Robert agreed.

"So Obi Wan, any suggestions for us young Jedi knights?" Andrew asked.

Robert snorted as he handed each of them a folder of his ideas, and his plans of where he wanted the show to go for this season. "Yes, young ones. Read and let the force be your guide."

Andrew sighed, recognizing the look the others had. It was a good thing he spent the day with Lorne. His free time tonight was going to be limited. When Warren, especially, had that look of excitement it usually led to an all night session of plotting and writing. He would make a special trip to find his new friend and explain he might have to work late tonight.

*******
Chapter 30 by Kimber
Author's Notes:
Sorry, just too long to post all at once....chapter 31 will be posted tomorrow
Willow watched with an understanding expression as Buffy kept trying on different outfits. She remembered the night she went through the same thing with Oz. Suddenly she smiled and walked over to pull out the dress she knew would be just right for her friend.

"Buffy, what do you think about this one?" Willow asked as she held out a dress of her that she thought Buffy would look great in.

Buffy fell in love with the dress on first sight as she said, "It's perfect."

"Then try it on and see how it fits,” Willow replied, seeing the excited look on her friend's face.

Buffy took the delicate looking dress and help it up against her as she sighed, "It's absolutely gorgeous, and it feels so soft, like silk."

"Go put it on," Willow encouraged, excited to see how she looked in the dress.

"Be right back."

*******

Spike stood at the railing of the balcony looking out over the calm sea. He knew he'd had to leave soon, to attend the cocktail party and then dinner with more of the fans. He looked down at both small black velvet boxes with sense of excitement and fear.

"Interesting little something you have there."

"Yeah, Percy they are," Spike said with a whimsical smile as he continued to contemplate which box he should give Buffy first.

"Anything you should be telling me?" Wesley teased.

"I'm afraid the honeymoon is over, handsome," Spike sighed, not wanting to tell his friend too much. "I really can't tell you more, just wouldn't be nice to tell you first."

"I understand. I hope you still write."

"Maybe, I might even call, you never know." Spike chuckled. "I won't be coming home tonight, so you have the place to yourself."

"Thanks for the warning, it will save me from waiting up for you," Wesley joked. "I think we should be going, or we're going to be late."

"I sometimes wish I had a standard old job, with normal hours," Spike said aloud, more like a wishful thought than anything else.

"Then you'd never have met Buffy," Wesley reminded him.

"I have to believe we still would've met somehow, somewhere," Spike vowed, knowing in his heart there was no one else for him but her.

"I guess we won't have to find that out, now will we." Wesley winked, knowing he was seeing the romantic William coming out. Someone he'd not seen since Cecily had broken William's heart years ago.

"No, I guess we won't," Spike agreed, a happy little grin on his face, reminding Wesley of a little boy about to find out what he got from Father Christmas.

Wesley nodded his head yes, as he said, "I guess the sooner we leave, the sooner we can get this over with and rejoin our ladies."

"I like your plan, old boy," Spike replied all prim and proper, making Wesley roll his eyes and turn to follow the man back into the cabin.

*******

Angel sat with his head in his hands, feeling like his world was spiraling out of control. He couldn't look at the pictures one more time or he'd puke his guts out. The instructions in the letter that accompanied the very graphic pictures were explicit, he had to pay one million dollars to get the negatives and prevent them from being published on the internet.

"He had to have help, there was no way he could've have done this alone," Angel muttered as he rocked back and forth on the side of the bed.

When he got back to his room he'd found the plain yellow envelope on his bed. He couldn't help but wonder if this was what Spike had felt, if he actually did find the video tape left in his room. Once he'd seen the first picture of him and another man naked in compromising position on the bed, he had dropped them on the bed. They scattered about facing up giving him a birds-eye view of what it was he didn't remember about last night.

"How did Spike find out about Rack?" Angel asked, wondering how the two happened to hook up. "I know Rack's involved and I know that bastard Crawford somehow is involved."

He needed to talk to Quentin; he'd know what to do and how to handle this. The only question he had was how could he possibly talk to his agent and keep this confidential, not trusting someone not hearing them talk. When he was done, cleaning this mess up, he'd make sure the two men involved would pay dearly for doing this to him. The urge to find Crawford, and grab him by the throat and choke him until he was dead was fighting to do just that.

"You both are going to wish you were never born, when I'm done with the little bastards." Angel fumed, as he picked up the pictures and began tearing them into little pieces.

*******

Spike stood waiting for his girl to arrive. He tried not to think about how Angel would occasionally glare at him with such hatred it caused a chill to run down his spine. Trying to think of what he could've done to push Peaches so close to the edge he didn't see Buffy's approach at first.

Looking up he noticed his golden angel walking toward him, her beauty taking his breathe away. There she was dressed in a white silk creation made just for her. The dress hugged her body like a second skin. A sweetheart neckline with a fitted bodice, then the skirt flared out with a fishtail hem coming just below mid calf.

"Effulgent," he sighed, loving how her hair was down in soft curls.

"I take it, you like?" she asked, feeling a thrill run through her as he gazed at her in awe.

"I love what I see." He grinned as he leaned down and softly kissed her lips. "You look lovely tonight, my sweet Buffy Summers, from Sunnydale."

Buffy giggled as she said, "Thank you, my William Crawford, from London."

"Are you ready for a night that will go down in history as the best night of our lives?" he asked as he gently placed her arm through his.

"I thinking more like it will be the first of many best of times for us," Buffy answered as she let him start to lead her away.

"I like the sound of that," he said with a little boy smile on his face as he led her into the elevator.

Spike pulled the blindfold out of his pocket, once the doors to the elevator shut, with them all alone. He wanted her to be surprised, so he asked, "Can you wear this until we get to where we have to be?"

Buffy looked at the piece of silk and then back at Spike. "Is this really important to you?"

"Yes, it's part of the romantic theme I'm going for," he teased, waiting to see if she let him put it on her.

"Okay," she simply said as she turned her back to him so he could put it on her.

He gently placed the soft cloth over her eyes and just tied it tight enough it wouldn't fall down. She heard the ding of the elevator knowing this was their floor.

"Handle with care, I fall easily," she warned him.

"Never let anything happen to you, baby," he reassured her as he gently placed her arm on his so he could lead her out of the elevator.

"I know, that's why I trust you with my body, my heart, and my soul," she said with conviction, truly believing he wouldn't let anything happen to her.

"As I trust you with mine, baby."

Spike led her to the door, blindfolded with care. Just in a matter of days, she had come to mean the world to him. He prayed he was not about to scare her away with what he was about to do.

"Will?"

"Yeah, baby."

"Are we there yet?" she asked, since they came to a stop.

"Just have to open the door, Luv," he replied softly, having to pull himself away from watching the expression of curiosity on her face.

"Oh."

"Remember, Buffy we only go as far as you want to go tonight," he was quick to assure her.

"I believe you, just feeling funny with not being about to see is all," she explained, with a soft smile on her face.

"Comes off soon, I promise," he reassured her.

She heard the click, signaling the unlocking of the door. Her heart felt like it was fluttering, like butterfly wings, in her chest. She followed where he led, never once feeling fear of what he might do. Just nervous with the not knowing where she was going. Her mother teased her many times, saying she was too impatient for her own good.

His breath was warm against her ear when he asked, "Are you ready to see one of the surprises I have for you?"

"More than ready," she said, her smile reminding him of Sara and Ally's at Christmas.

"Then here you go, my love," he whispered before he brushed his lips against her neck, as he gently removed the blindfold.

Buffy had anticipated her eyes needing to acclimate to the light, but found it to be unnecessary. Before her, was the most romantic setting she could have ever have imagined. The room was subtly lit with glass-covered candles, like on their dinner table, scattered about the room.

On the small table sat a vase of a dozen roses, the fragrance filled the room. A bucket of ice, with a bottle of what appeared to be champagne inside being chilled, sat on the same table as the flowers. Next to the bucket sat two flute glasses, and on the other side of the bucket lay several bowls. One had strawberries inside, the others had whipped cream and chocolate sauce.

"I saved dessert for now," he purred, gazing at her, as if he wished to feast on her.

Buffy turned to look at him, noticing the intensity in his eyes, directed at her. "Oh!" was all she could say, realizing he was talking about her.

"Buffy, when we leave this room, there will be no going back," he promised, as he leaned down to nibble at her lower lip. "This night is about us, about how much we love each other."

"Hmmm, I like your plan so far," she sighed, before she deepened the kiss. Tonight she would give herself to this man, mind, body and soul.

Spike moaned, hearing her whimper when he gently broke the kiss. The last thing he wanted was for things to go too fast. He needed to give her something, a token of his love for her, before making her his.

"Careful, my love. Don't want to rush this for you, or me." He chuckled as he led her to the table with his body guiding hers. "I love you so much, Kitten."

"I love you, too," she replied as she totally gave control over to him for the night.

She watched as he put a strawberry in one of the glasses and then poured champagne over it. Instead of picking up the glass, he picked up another strawberry dipping it in the whipped cream. Bringing it slowly toward her, he then dabbed her nose, chin, lips, before putting it all in his mouth.

She watched as he devoured the strawberry and then leaned in to lick the cream off her face. Never had something felt so sexy, making places tingle she never knew she had. When he kissed her, she could taste the combination of strawberry and cream.

"Hmmm, tastes so good," she moaned when they came up for air.

"Your turn." He winked.

Buffy smiled as she reached over and dipped her strawberry in the chocolate sauce. The urge to throw the piece of fruit away and just pull him over to the bed almost won out. Then she remembered she was letting him run the show tonight.

Spike watched as her eyes heated up with desire and lust. Never had he enjoyed himself as much as he was right now. He was going to do everything in his power to make this a night his girl would never forget.

Buffy felt confident as she took the chocolate dipped strawberry and smudged the creamy confection on her lips and then on each side of her neck. Hearing his gasp, and feeling him pull her closer, made her aware, he was enjoying her actions.

"Oh, baby, that's hot," she heard him whisper.

"Anything here you'd like to taste?" she asked as she held out the strawberry for him to eat.

All she heard was the soft growl before his tongue and lips started on her neck, moving up to her lips. She found it hard to hold onto the piece of fruit as his tongue mated with hers. She moaned when his lips started to wander down her chin, over the area exposed on her chest, and slipping his tongue down between her breasts.

"Let's make love," she whimpered, feeling her need for him spiral out of control. "Please, William, make love to me."

He kissed the tops of her breasts before bringing the strawberry in her hand over toward his mouth. Right before taking it in his mouth he said, "That's what we're doin', Pet."

She felt the touch of his lips as they skimmed her fingers, taking the strawberry in his mouth. He pulled her fingers back to his mouth as he first licked and then sucked her fingers clean, causing her nipples to grow harder, and the warmth between her legs to grow.

"Buffy, I have something I want you to have, before we go any further. Something that will remind you, when we are apart that I'm yours," he said as his put his hand in his pocket, removing a black velvet box. "I don't want to rush you, so I thought this would be a great way to ease you into how much I want you in my life."

Buffy watched as he opened the box, feeling overwhelmed he might be asking her to marry him. The thought scared her, she didn't think she was ready to promise marriage, even if he was the man she wanted to spend the rest of her life with.

"I know neither of us is ready to talk marriage, but I do want you to know it's you and only you I want in my life."

She stood stunned, staring down at the ring before her, it was simple and yet beautiful. A thin gold band with four greenish stones embedded side by side in the ring, with barely any space between them. She noticed something inscribed on the inside band.

"I promise," she read aloud the words inscribed along the inside of the ring.

Spike sighed as he continued, "It's not an engagement ring, but what I consider a promise ring."

"Promise ring?"

"By me giving you this ring, I promise to forsake all others. I will devote myself to seeing where this relationship goes. By you accepting this ring, you promise to do likewise."

Buffy found it hard not to cry as she offered him her left hand. "I promise."

He found himself feeling like a teenager giving his sweetheart his class ring, as he placed the ring on her left ring finger. "Perfect fit."

"How did you know my ring size?"

He sheepishly smiled, as he reached back into his pocket and pulled out her mother's ring. "I was a bad rude man and borrowed this one.

Buffy let him put her mother's ring back on her finger before launching herself into his arms giggling, "You had my ring all along, you are a bad rude man." Knowing he had meant no harm.

"I'm sorry, baby, it was the only way I could get your ring size and keep it a surprise. I didn't know it was that important or I would have thought of another way. But once I started, I couldn't go back. I wanted this to be special, it's not everyday a man asks a woman for her promise, a gives his in return."

"So you didn't tell anyone?"

"Nope, I know I can keep a secret," he teased.

"So we are a promised couple now."

"I'm promised to you and you're promised to me."

"Then all is forgiven and I love my surprise," she whispered, reaching up kissing him sweetly, letting him pull her deeper into the intimate contact.

"God, woman, what you do to me!" he moaned as they both broke the kiss to breathe.

"William, tell me what I can do to please you," Buffy offered, wanting to give something back.

He suddenly smiled, hoping she'd agree. "Buffy, would you strip for me? Let me watch you undress and entice me. Seduce me with the beauty that is you." Wanting to take his time, and make sure, she was ready for him.

"I don't know if I can do it," she whispered, shocked at his question, and excited at the same time.

"I promise to encourage you every step of the way," he said as he cocked his head to the side and curled his tongue behind his teeth.

"I can try. It might take me a while."

"I can wait."

"Okay, but you'd better not laugh, Mister."

"Oh, I can say I won't be laughing, and if so, not in a bad way." He smirked, as his hands drifted down and gave a little squeeze to her lovely little bottom, before stepping away. "More than anything I will have to keep myself from ravishing your luscious little body."

She watched as he sat down beside the table, taking the glass of now strawberry flavored champagne, in his hand. Noticing the radio, on the bedside table, she walked over turning it on, searching for a station that was playing what she needed.

After finding the sensuous music she was looking for, she returned to stand in front of him. She noticed he'd filled the second glass, just like the first. His eyes spoke to her, giving her encouragement as her hips began to sway to the music. She teased him as she slid the hem of her dress up and down her thighs as she let her body move to the music.

Spike's cock felt as if it was going to bust out of his pants. Watching as she teased him with a peek at her panties. In a blink of an eye, the sweet little piece of white silk again hidden under the dress. It left a hunger deep in his gut, wanting to see the dress come off.

"Leave the shoes and sexy little undies until last, baby." His voice raspy, his desire for this woman, unlike any he'd ever felt before.

Buffy felt a little uneasy, it must have showed, when Spike softly said, "Buffy, this is nothing to be afraid of or embarrassed about. What goes on between couples is between them. This is a part of making love, my idea of foreplay. Your body for me is like a work of art, so beautiful and you're unwrapping it for me. Your clothes are the wrapping paper, and what's hidden underneath is my prize. I love you, remember that."

"I know you do, but I've never really been naked in front of a man before."

Spike relaxed back against the chair, lifting his hand and crooking his finger at her. "Come here, baby."

Buffy walked slowly toward him, hoping she hadn't disappointed him. The last thing she wanted to do was ruin their night. Spike read her facial expression like a book and reassured her, "We've only just begun, Kitten, we have all night, and I'm in no rush."

"Are you reading my mind?"

"No, baby, never would want to go into the mind of a woman," he teased. "Turn around."

She did as he said, feeling the goose bumps all over as his hands slip up her legs lifting her dress as he said, "Now sit on my lap."

His hands guided her hips just where he wanted her to sit. Placing her covered sex over his, moving his hands up toward the zipper of her dress. "You know you wanna dance," he purred.
Chapter 31 by Kimber
Author's Notes:
First time with writing about losing virginity....be warned.....
Buffy sat still for a moment, taking the time to savor being so intimately close to Spike. The music continued to play in the background begging her to move. As her confidence grew her hips began to move with the rhythm of the music. She could feel the bulge of his erection rubbing against her sensitized mound, feeling it grow harder the more she stirred. The sudden coolness on her back, told her William was unzipping her dress.

Her naked back screamed at him to touch it, to tease it with his fingertips. It was a calling he could not ignore as he felt her shiver at his touch. He trailed his fingers up and down her spine at first, and then using his hands, he brushed her dress off her shoulders. He leaned forward randomly placing butterfly kisses all over her back.

"Baby, I want you to lift up for a minute."

"Okay," she replied as she barely lifted her hips.

She heard the jingle of his belt, feeling the brush of his hands against the inside of her thigh, as he unfastened his pants. His cock rose up to where the tip barely touched her warm wet opening still covered by wet silk of her underwear.

"Okay, back where you belong, Kitten. God! Buffy you're so wet for me, baby." He gasped as his dick slid over her moist panties to fit between her thighs.

His hands massaged her lower back as their lower bodies slowly moved against each other. His caresses slowly inched up past her waist, stopping just below her breasts.

"I want you so wet for me baby, so moist and creamy that your first time will be so good. No pain when I break that little cherry of yours, making you mine." His voice sounded like velvet, making her whimper with need.

Her groan of pleasure as he cupped her breasts in both hands, kneading them firmly, made him almost forget the erotic foreplay he'd begun. He knew once he touched her center, he'd be lost, praying she'd be at the point as well.

"Stand up and turn around for me, let me see you," he said, wanting to take this further.

She stood not caring about her partial nudity, as her dress fell to the floor. Stepping out of the dress, she turned to face him. He'd removed his shirt, kicked off his shoes and his pants while watching her stand. He sat proudly before her, his eyes raking her body possessively, his manhood standing at attention.

"Are you sure it's going to fit?" she asked, her voice anxious, remembering a time she tried to use a tampon and couldn't because it was too uncomfortable.

"That's why all the foreplay, baby, and we've only just begun." He winked as he now stood before her with his hand held out toward her. "So, baby, do ya wanna dance?"

Buffy took his hand and let him lead her over toward the bed. She couldn't help but notice how muscular his ass was. The glimpse of his torso was nothing but spectacular, all those rippling abdominal muscles. What fascinated her the most, about his body, was his penis, how it poked upward along his stomach. Leaking fluid from the opening at the tip, and slightly intimidating by its size.

He swung her around to where her legs touched the side of the bed. Leaning down, he kissed her, demanding her to respond, while his hands gently massaged her breasts. He took her nipples between his thumb and forefingers, twirling the hardening nubs between them.

This didn't lasted long before his hands traveled down to her hips. His lips replaced his fingers and his tongue took turns, making her moan and arch, wanting more.

His left hand gently cupped her wet, silk covered womanhood, rubbing the heel of his hand against her sensitive area. Loving how it made her squirm and push against him, seeking more. He was addicted, without even tasting her womanly essence or feeling her tight quim around him, he knew he'd never be able to let her go.

"Will, I need to sit down, my legs, they feel all shaky." She panted, feeling it hard to catch her breath, but not wanting him to stop.

He slipped her pretty panties down, before positioning her to sit on the edge of the bed. The urge to taste her virginal opening was too hard to resist.

"Lay back, my sweet, sweet, Buffy." His voice hypnotic as she followed his loving command.

"I bet you taste so sweet, the nectar that will have me coming back for more." He continued to seduce her with his voice, as he slowly finished removing her last piece of clothing. "I could sip from your womanly body, and never tire of its taste."

Buffy lifted her head, looking down and seeing his face. His expression, making her feel wanted and desired. She felt torn, shocked at what she was sure he was going to do, and yet wanting it at the same time.

Spike felt his mouth water at the thought, of making her come for the first time with lips and tongue. Tonight, as he promised himself, was all about her. Making her realize she was all that mattered in his life, everything else be damned.

"Kitten, relax and let me love you. I promise you will never regret letting me love you."

"I will never regret this, or you." She blushed as she opened her legs further, inviting him in. "I trust you."

"Buffy, you'll never know how much this means to me," he whispered as he placed each hand on one of her soft thighs, gently pushing them back.

Their eyes never broke contact as he began kissing and licking the inside of her left thigh, before going to the other. He was making her crave more as he was anticipating a taste of Heaven.

She gasped as he swiped his tongue over her slit. "Oh!"

Her response encouraged him on, as his tongue searched until it found her clit. The increased moistness on his chin along with her rapid breathing, told him she was enjoying his seduction. His hands moved down to open her sweet body up further for his loving caresses.

"Will, feels good." She panted, losing herself to his touches, feeling a pressure building in her lower abdomen.

Spike's growl sent shivers up her spine. His tongue entered her moist pussy, as his thumb teased her bundle of nerves, causing her to arch her back seeking more of his attention. She felt like she was spiraling out of control as she began to meet his tongue thrust for thrust.

His only thought was to give her the best pleasure that he could. The need to hear his name on her lips when she came for the first time, spurred him on. The soft touch of the bedskirt teased the head of his leaking shaft, making it hard not to rub himself against the side of the bed.

She felt the pressure building, more and more. Her body instinctively knew what it needed, following his lead in this dance. Having heard others talk of this moment, never made sense, until now. She knew it was because of this man that it felt this good. No other man could make her lose control, and feel so good about it. No one other than her William could make her feel this way.

He couldn't hold back, as he plundered her wetness with his mouth. The need to taste all of her quickened his pace. The time was here as he felt her sweet cunny start to quiver as her hips moved frantically to find her release. Never had he felt so close to coming as he did right now with just giving someone oral pleasure.

Buffy grabbed the bedcovers and arched her back as she came calling his name, "William! Oh God, William!"

Everything else faded, except the most intense spasms starting at the apex of her thighs and lower body, and coursing through the rest of her body. Never had she experienced such intense pleasure, as she did right now.

Spike slowed down but never stopped drinking from her, wanting her to enjoy this special time. His cock ached, wanting to find release as well. His only concern was if he wouldn't be able to hold out to the end when he slipped inside her tight warmth.

Buffy smiled, euphoric after her orgasm. She looked down at her lover, noticing how wet his face was. The need to have him beside her gave her the courage to reach down and gently grab his hair. He came to her easily as she pulled him up between her legs and met him halfway with a kiss.

The fact she tasted herself on his lips as she kissed him deeply, never dawned on her. All she could think about was giving him as much pleasure as he'd just given her. As she lay back on the bed, he followed.

"Make love to me."

"I'm afraid I might not last, I want you so bad," he moaned.

"I don't care, I want you inside me, please," she begged.

"Slowly, we have to take it slow."

"Okay, slow is good." She smiled, as she watched, his eyes grow big when she took her hand and guided him to her moist opening. "If it's anything like our kissing, it'll only get better every time we do it."

"I love you," he whispered as he gently started to enter her, knowing he'd come immediately just by what she said.

Buffy gasped softly as she felt him start to penetrate her vagina, feeling a fullness that was both exciting and uncomfortable. She whimpered when he pulled back, only to sigh when he gently thrust back in, going a little further before pulling back yet again.

"Don't tease me," she moaned, causing him to chuckle.

"Not teasing, stretching you a bit is all."

"I've been waiting for you all my life," she whispered, noticing the strain on his face, realizing he was holding back because this was her first time with a man.

Buffy noticed how he would moan if her hands caressed his back, letting her hands trail down to those firm buttocks she was admiring earlier. She couldn't help but wonder what he would do is she squeezed them right now.

"William, I want you, now," she said as she started to knead his ass, causing him to thrust up inside her, breaking her hymen.

The moment her finger brushed his anus he lost control as he thrust up inside her, taking her virginity. At first he couldn't move, afraid he'd hurt her, waiting to see her reaction before making another move. He wanted to take the time for her to adjust to his being embedded inside her tightness.

The mixture of pain and a spark of pleasure had her holding her breath, wondering if that was it for the pain. She felt so full, with him deep inside her.

"Are you okay, baby?" he asked as he leaned back to see her face, relieved it wasn't ridden with pain, but more like confusion and surprise as she nodded. Waiting for a sign that he could continue with their intimate union.

"Wrap you legs around me," he instructed as he put his hands under her butt and lifted her up as he stood, having noticed her eyes darken and all sign of pain disappear from her expression.

"Oh, my goodness," she moaned at how deep she took him in with the change in position. "Feels so good."

Those words were the encouragement he needed as he turned with her in his arms so he could start to thrust up inside her. He was able watch as lust and desire darken her eyes, her lips purse as she started to enjoy their lovemaking. In his mind, he started singing 'God Save the Queen', trying to slow down his libido.

"Sweet, sweet, Buffy," he mumbled as he started to lose control. Her hips started to meet his thrust for thrust. "Come with me, baby." He panted as he fought the urge to lay her down and just fuck her until he came hard and fast.

"William, William," she chanted as she tried to get him to go faster, her body knowing what it wanted from her lover.

"Come, baby," he growled as he continued to hold back the force of his thrusts, feeling his legs getting tired.

He heard her keen her release before he swiftly turned and lay her back on the bed. He placed his hands flat on the bed, pulling out only to thrust fully back inside. Once, twice, on the third trust he came hard, shouting her name.

Once he could breathe he looked to make sure he hadn't hurt her. The expression she wore warmed his heart, since it was a look of complete satisfaction as she looked at him with such adoration and contentment.

"Okay?"

"Hmmm, perfect," she purred.

"Yes, you were." He sighed as he leaned down to kiss her tenderly.

"I think I was in Heaven for a moment," she whispered, not wanting him to leave her body.

"I know what you mean." He chuckled, thinking the same thing.

"Can we do that again?" She giggled.

"Insatiable minx," he teased. "Let's go take a shower."

"Hmmm, will you wash my back?" she asked, feeling a sense of loss when he gently slipped out when he moved to stand up.

"If you wash mine," he answered as he helped her to stand, seeing the tinge of blood that proved she was once an innocent to the ways of sex.

"You got a deal, buddy. I've been looking for a personal back scrubber." She sighed, as she let him lead her toward the bathroom.

"That's me Kitten, your personal body scrubber, and handy man." His goal to get them cleaned up and back in bed to cuddle. He would let her call the shots concerning if she felt comfortable enough to make love again tonight, not knowing if she might be too sore.

"William."

"Yes."

"Thank you," she whispered.

"You’re welcome, Buffy, but what are you actually thanking me for?" he asked, his expression seemed confused.

"Tonight," she answered. "I've never felt so loved as I do right now, other than when my mother was alive."

"Well, baby, get used to it," he replied, as he pulled her into his embrace. "Like you said, it's like our kissing, it will only gets better each time."

"Practice makes perfect." She giggled.

"Oh, baby I don't know if we can get anymore perfect, but I'm sure we will have fun finding out," he teased as he turned on the shower, adjusting the water temperature. "Here, baby, see if this is okay."

Buffy reached over and smiled. "Yep, just how I like it."

They took their time and showered, washing each other's back. He tucked the towel around her body, and one around his waist as they walked back into the bedroom, hand in hand. The act was all intimate, but no sexual tension. Buffy noticed Willow's dress lying crumpled on the floor feeling guilty. She pouted as she disengaged their hands as she went to retrieve the dress and hang it over the back of the chair.

Noticing his shirt lying on the floor she walked over and picked up it. Wanting to wear it to bed, she dropped the towel and pulled his shirt on over her head, taking in the smell she associated with William.

"Looks good on you," he said as he admired her wearing his shirt, another symbol he associated to her belonging to him.

"What are you going to wear to bed?" she asked, her eyes getting an eye full when he dropped the towel.

Spike smirked as he said, "I own one pair of pajamas for when I have company spend the night. I left them in my room."

"Oh, well." She didn't really know what else to say, wondering what it would be like sleeping with a nude man, all night long.

"I guess you are having a lot of firsts tonight," he teased.

"You got that right, Mister nudie man." She giggled, feeling her face flush.

"Maybe one day soon I will bring you over to the side of the nude sleepers," he suggested as he waggled his eyebrows with a mockingly leer directed at her.

"Hmmm, let's take one thing at a time," she replied as she moved to join him by the bed.

"Well, it's only one shirt." He chuckled when she raised her eyebrow and sarcastically laughed.

"Ha, ha, and another ha."

"Come to bed, my sweet Buffy," he offered as he got under the covers and held them up for her to join him.

"How could a girl refuse such an invitation," she said as she crawled in beside him and sighed, as he tucked her in beside him.

She snuggled closer, her back to his chest as he spooned behind her. The warmth of his body and blankets made her suddenly sleepy, as she fought back a yawn. The feeling of being content and safe made it hard to keep her eyes open.

"I love you, William and tonight was the best night of my life," she told him as she drifted off to sleep.

Spike couldn't help but feel like a little boy at Christmas as he agreed, "Mine too, sleep well, my love."

Sleep didn't come immediately as he lay there and watched her sleep. Loving it how she would seek him out even in slumber. Plans on how he was going to ask her to marry him already playing in his head. First he wanted her to come to L.A. and see if she could adapt to the city. Not that he would choose his career over her, but he would change it to accommodate her in his life. From now on, she came first in his life.

*******

"So, what is on the agenda tonight?" Willow asked as she and Wesley walked outside, enjoying the evening air.

"What if I told you I have planned us a night of romance and seduction of the most splendid kind?" Wesley asked as he pulled her into his arms and started to waltz around the deck.

"Mr. Pryce, I must say you are a magnificent dancer," Willow praised as she let him lead her around, finding it easy to follow his movements and answered, "I would say I'm very interested in a night full of romance and seduction, with you."

Wesley realizing he truly found the woman he was destined to fall in love with, start a family with, and to grow old with, relaxed and enjoyed dancing with his future wife. As long as he had this woman in his life, there was nothing he couldn't face.

"Miss Rosenberg, would you do me the honor of dating me officially and exclusively?" Wesley asked, as he continued to twirl her around, both lost in their own little world made for two.

Willow felt her heart start to race at his question. She always loved reading the romance novels that told stories of love at first sight, but never believed it really happened. Never did she think it would happen in real life, let alone to her.

"I accept your kind offer, sir," she answered as she reached up and pulled his head down toward her. "I never thought something like this would happen to me."

Wesley's expression became confused as he asked, "Something like what?"

"Love at first sight." She giggled as she stood up on the tip of her toes and kissed him with such passion they both lost themselves in the magic of the moment.

"Could I be so bold to ask if you'd spend the night with me?" Wesley asked, once they broke the kiss, but staying close.

"Yes, you can be so bold," she answered, feeling excited and yet nervous.

"This is will be first night of many to come, I promise you." Wesley sighed as he started to dance with her again, moving them closer to the door.

"I like your promises," she teased. "Which room are we going to?"

"Mine," he answered with a loving smile. Thinking to himself it could end up being their room for the rest of the cruise, if things work out between Spike and Buffy.

"Then lead the way," Willow said shyly, wanting nothing more then to show him how much she really did love him. Never in a million years would she have imagined she'd find the man she was meant to spend the rest of her life with on her first trip out of Sunnydale.

*******

If anyone had walked by the lone woman standing at the rail, looking up at the moon humming, they would've questioned her sanity.

"Oh, mother of the moon, what is a girl to do? The one I love most is lost to me now, for his sunshine has given him the truest gift of love. The one I'm obsessed with, first with love of the power he had, and now with revenge is soon to meet his fate. I ask you to give me the strength to do what it is I have to do to protect the one that I love."

Her body started to move to music only she could hear. Her mind drifting off reminding her of times she was happier and more carefree. No guilt, no pain, a good girl and not the lying whore she'd become. God was punishing her for the murder she committed, all in the selfish act to make him choose her over the others and for the part she wanted to play. Loosing the one person who treated her like a Princess and worshipped the ground, she once walked upon at one time.

"Oh, my Spike, I do this for you, for me, and the baby makes three." She singsonged, swaying back and forth.

*******

Angel sat on the side of his bed, with a empty bottle of scotch hanging between his fingers. Warren's words ringing in his ears. "All I can say is thank God Robert woke up and smelled the kill-off-Angel-coffee."

He could not believe that they would want him off the show, for he was the show. The only thing that made him even think it could be true, was the fact no attempts had been made to renew his contract. At first he was sure it was because they were afraid to hear how much they were going to need to pay him. Now, for the first time his thoughts took him in another more depressing direction.

First, the pictures, and now hearing the three idiots talking about killing him off the show was too much. Again, Spike's face came to mind and his temper flared as he threw the empty bottle against the wall.

"I will make the son of a bitch pay for this," he vowed, as he then fell back on the bed, passing out.
Chapter 32 by Kimber
Author's Notes:
Okay, I will be leaving Friday on vacation. No internet access. See you soon. Oh, and the funny part is I decided to have the one couple you'd least expect spur of the moment decisions have one.....let me know what you think........LOL
Buffy didn't want to fully wake up, for some reason she liked being all snuggled deep in the covers, all warm and toasty. In her slumber-induced haziness, she wiggled closer to the source of warmth behind her, drifting off back to sleep feeling comfortably safe.

Spike smiled as he watched her fall back asleep after cuddling against him. All he could think of was, being this intimate with Buffy was as close to Heaven he was going to get for now. Soon he would have to wake her up, so they could start the day. Work would not disappear, no matter how hard he tried to wish it away. Instead, he lay with her spooned against him, watching her as she slept.

*******

Willow giggled as her lover nibbled on her neck. Last night had been like nothing she'd ever experienced before. She was sure if she'd closed her eyes instead of staring in to his, she was sure there would've been fireworks. They moved as if they'd been making love forever, instead of it being their first time.

"I want you to marry me," Wesley said as he started to pay attention to her ear. "Today, marry me."

Willow gasped, as she groaned, "We can't get married today, need a marriage certificate."

"Willow Rosenberg, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife, my partner in life, until death do we part?" Wesley asked her, as his eyes beckoned her to say yes. Asking her to commit to their relationship so soon, felt so right.

"Wesley Pryce, I would be honored to become your wife and life partner," she answered, with tears in her eyes. Knowing without hesitation this was what she wanted more than life itself. She wanted to spend the rest of her life with this man.

Wesley's smile grew larger as he moved between her thighs, slipping inside her warm body saying words that would bind him to her for as long as he lived, "We will make it legal once we get home, but for now with God as our witness I declare us husband and wife."

"I love you," Willow sighed as she wrapped her legs around his waist, bringing him deeper inside. No thought of second-guessing his words or promise entered her mind as she lost herself in the feel of him inside of her, taking her to a higher plain.

"I love you," he replied as he led them in the consummation of their bond.

*******

Angel lay staring at the ceiling, wondering when his life had started to crumble. He was sure he would die of old age, but healthy, wealthy, and one of the greatest stars to ever have graced the entertainment arena.

He had gotten a hold of Quentin briefly yesterday, giving him a heads up that something personal had happened and they needed to talk once he got back to the States. His agent promised to meet him at the ships port on Saturday, so they could talk about everything in private. His worry was some how someone would get a hold of the pictures and then his world would cease to exist.

The only saving grace right now was this was the last day he would have to play nice in front of the fans. Once they returned home, the gloves would come off and he'd come out fighting. The one thing he knew for sure was, if he went down, so would Spike.

Angel rolled out of bed with one goal in mind. He would show them all what a great actor he really was. No one would suspect that his life right now was anything but perfect. Walking to the bathroom to take a shower, he planned his day. When he was not working, he would look for the man in the pictures. It was the utmost important thing on his list to do today, and the link he needed to use against Spike. He was sure of it, that his nemesis was the one behind all of this, including the writers planning to kill him off the show.

*******

Jenny's suspicion that something bad was going to happen would not go away. No matter what, nothing she tried could distract her away from the sensation of impending doom from hovering around her. It was like an itch that wouldn't go away.

"Dear wife, whatever are you thinking about to cause such an expression of frustration currently on your face," Giles teased trying to get her to talk to him.

"Ru, I just can't shake this feeling like something bad is going to happen." She sighed, opening her eyes to see her husband's concern expression directed at her.

Giles knew his wife's little premonitions were something not to ignore. "Any clue as to whom, what, or where?"

"No, and that's the scary part," she whispered softly as she wrapped herself around his body and let his closeness and strength comfort her.

"I’m here for you," he assured her as he held her close.

"I know, my love," she replied as she tried to calm herself and see if anything more would reveal itself to her. "Just hold me."

He offered her his silent support, knowing no words would ease her worry. He knew his daughters would stay close to their mother today. The girls always had a way of knowing when their mother needed them within her sight.

*******

Rack sat looking at the typed letter he had before him. It was going to be his meal ticket, and someone else's source of revenge. Never in a million years would he have thought his partner in this scheme to bring Angel down off his throne, would be so ruthless.

His friend Luke had jumped at the chance for the extra money. Since his friend worked in the hole of the ship, Angel would never find him. He knew he shouldn't count all his chickens before they were hatched, but the greed and feeling of taking Angel down was too strong to fight.

"For such a conniving bastard, you sure are one dumb asshole." Rack laughed as he put the letter in the envelope, wearing gloves to prevent him from leaving any fingerprints before saying, "As Cuba says, show me the money."

Once Mr. O'Conner left his room for the day, he'd shove the letter up under the man's door. It gave the details to how much money needed, and when and where he was to deliver it. Terms set, telling Angel that the pictures would hit the internet and every rag tag tabloid out there, if he didn't cough up the one million dollars in cash.

*******

Spike gently left the bed, trying not to disturb his sleeping beauty. He made his way to the little refrigerator with a plan in mind. He opened the door, pulling out the strawberries, the whipped cream, and the chocolate sauce for his use in enticing his girl awake. He'd put them away when he woke up during the night.

Taking the tray over toward the bed, he stopped for a moment to watch her as she slept. He found her amazing, lying there on her stomach with just the sheet covering her bottom. Her hair tousled around her head, giving her the look of a lost angel. He wished he was an artist or had a camera, for he would paint this vision of her from memory to have this image of her to admire for the rest of his life.

He stood watching as she wiggled in her sleep, appearing as if she was searching for him. The thought of her missing him already warmed him, bringing her deeper into his heart and soul. Soon, he was sure his world would revolve around her, and it didn't scare him like he thought it should.

Placing the tray on the end table beside the bed, he crawled easily back into bed. Once he was settled, he reached over and picked up a strawberry, dipping it in the whipped cream. The thought of taking another shower with his girl brought a smile to his face as he dabbed the cream along her back. Smiling the whole time as his plans played in his head.

Buffy smiled to herself, pretending she was still asleep as he kept dropping something cool along her back. She was sure it was the leftover whipped cream or chocolate from last night. The want to see how far he would go was the incentive keeping her laying still, not letting him know she was awake.

Spike felt his mouth water, anticipating licking off the mess he was making on her back. He felt rather disappointed she was sleeping prone, instead of supine. Hiding from him her sweet breasts, he could feast upon instead.

The first flick of his tongue on her skin made her moan aloud, unable to hide the fact she was awake. Arching her back toward him, encouraging his seduction, letting him know she was enjoying what he was doing.

He straddled her knees, letting his hands massage her lower back, as he made sure to get all the whipped cream off her back with his tongue and lips. His erection prodded between her buttocks, letting her know how much this was affecting him as well.

"We’ll only do what feels good, and if it hurts we'll stop," he whispered in her ear as he leaned down, letting his hard shaft slip between her thighs.

"Just tell me what to do," she replied, deciding to let him be her guide in this new dance he was about to teach her.

Spike grabbed his pillow instructing her, "Lift up, baby, going to put this under you for some leverage."

Buffy lifted up, gasping as his penis rubbed against her sensitized clit. Once the pillow was in place under her lower abdomen and pelvis, he started to thrust slowly between her legs.

"Tighten your legs, Kitten," he panted, as he maneuvered his thrusts so he'd rub against her sweet spot.

"I need you, inside me, please," she begged, wanting him to give her the release her body was craving.

"It might hurt," he panted, not wanting to cause her any pain.

"Need you,” she said, trying to adjust herself so he'd enter her, make the ache go away.

"Buffy, are you sure?" He moaned the question, wanting so badly to sheath himself deep inside her body, needing her as much as she seemed to need him.

"Yes, now, please now," she begged, lifting her hips, hoping it would give him the added incentive to make love to her.

He pulled her hips forward as he angled his so he could gently ease his cock inside her moist center. Paying close attention in case he caused her any discomfort. He slowly slid inside, praying she'd be able to take him deep inside without causing her any pain.

Her moan of ‘yes’ almost made him come right at that moment, causing him to bite his bottom lip softly.

Once he was all the way in, he paused to give her time to adjust to his presence. Letting her be in charge, telling him when it would be the right time to begin moving. He felt her start to wiggled giving him the sign she was ready for more.

Just like their kisses, making love this time was better than the first. It felt like he was deeper now, than last night. She wondered if it was the different position or because it was their second time making love.

She let her inhibitions go as she started to move, experimenting with how she could make him moan louder or tell her how good she was. The more he encouraged her, the more daring she became. To the point, she was the one controlling the rhythm, squeezing him tight within her, begging him for more.

He knew he was losing control, and soon he was going to come whether she did or not. She was a minx, teasing him and making it hard for him to wait for her. It was as if she wanted him to let her lead them in this dance. All he could do was follow her lead, let her learn just how seductive and sexy she could be.

No longer could he hold back as he thrust one last time hard and deep, yelling his release. So lost in his sweet abandon he failed to hear her call out his name as she came. Both felt the pull as they settled back in the bed, needing the other close. Soft kisses shared as they held each other as they came back down to earth.

"Do we have time for a shower before you have to go?" She sighed as her fingers skimmed his torso.

"Yeah, we have time," he replied as his fingers stroked up and down her back.

"I think I’ll spend some time at the pool." She again sighed, letting him know what she would be doing while he was away.

"I have something for you back at your room," he said, knowing she might get mad, but he felt the need to do it.

She leaned up on her elbow so she could look at his face as she asked, "What have you done now?"

He sheepishly smiled and explained, "There’s a spa package for you to use as you wish for today. Don't get mad, I just wanted to do something special for you. I want to pamper you while we're here. Knowing once we get back to the real life, things will be rough on both of us."

"Just as long as you don't spoil me to the point I become like those uppity women everyone talks bad about," she said before she leaned down to give him a peck on the lips. "Thank you for doing it. Willow and I had talked about at least getting a facial."

"Enjoy it, take advantage of it," he encouraged her. "I’ll do my best not to spoil you too much."

Buffy laughed as she leaned down to rub her nose against his and asked, "Tell me, how I can spoil you."

Spike's smile grew and his eyes shined with happiness as he said, "Just by loving me for the rest of my life."

She straddled his waist. "I will love you and only you for as long as I live."

"Buffy, Saturday when it's time for you go home, can I come home with you?" he asked, as his hands held her by her waist, as he thumbs massaged her lower abdomen.

Her smile lit up her face as she nodded. "I would love it if you came home with me. That way we can get to know each other better, and then maybe the weekend we can go to your place."

Spike sat up, keeping her on his lap, his hands cupping her face as he pulled her down for a sweet slow kiss. Tongues battled for control as their passion ignited once again. He knew this time would be quick so they'd be able to share that shower before he'd have to leave and go to work.

Buffy knew she was lost, that he was now her world and she was sure she was his. She would enjoy his present and repay him in kind tonight with some pampering of her own. The rest of the time on the ship, she would make sure he understood just how important he was to her now.

*******

Jenny noticed the change in both Willow and Wesley when she saw them sitting close together. Her instincts told her they had become lovers and it helped lighten the dark mood that had settled over her today. Her sense of trouble also reassured her it didn't include either of them and it eased her anxiety a bit.

Needing reassurance, she walked over to their table to say hello. The girls wanted some alone time with their father, so he took them to swim and grab some breakfast. At first she planned to sleep in and just enjoy the quiet morning, but instead her stomach craved nourishment. Her mind needed to find stimulating conversation so she could keep her mind off the bad thoughts.

"Hello, you two, care for some company?" she asked, hoping she was not intruding.

Wesley managed to tear his gaze away from his love long enough to notice his friend’s worry lines. Over the years he'd come to read Jenny like a book. He motioned for her to set, standing so he could get the chair for her.

"'Thanks, Wes," Jenny said, hoping he didn't notice her forced smile.

"What’s wrong?" Wesley asked right off.

Jenny sighed as she said, "I never could fool either you or Spike, could I?"

"No," he said as he reached across the table to take her hand. "Talk to me, please."

"There really isn't much to say, other than- I just can't make this bad feeling go away," she answered him as she gently squeezed his hand in return.

Willow started to worry as she asked, "Is there anything we can do?"

Jenny noticed the way the couple leaned into each other and smiled, "No really, hopefully it will pass and the crisis, if there is one, will be averted. Or it could all be in my mind."

"Where’s Giles?" Wesley asked, while looking around.

"With the girls. They wanted some daddy time this morning," she explained.

"I’ll have to leave shortly, for work," Wesley said, hoping Willow would offer to spend time with Jenny today while they were working the convention.

"Do you have any plans for today?" Willow asked her friend.

"Was thinking about going to the spa. Get a massage and a facial or even pedicure and a manicure," Jenny answered, thinking a nice day of pampering herself might be what the doctor ordered.

"I would love to go. I just don't have the extra cash for all of that." Willow sighed unaware of her lover's mischievous grin.

Jenny noticed and waited to see what he was up to, and didn't have to wait long to find out as he turned to Willow.

"Oh, my dear, the world is your oyster, and the day at the spa is yours."

Willow's eyes grew large as she asked, "What have you done?"

He laughed, knowing it was going to be hard for him to get her to accept his gift. "Both you and Buffy have appointments at the spa, compliments of Spike and I. Please accept my gift to you, it would make me a very happy man if you did."

Willow's eyes narrowed as she leaned in putting her nose against his and said, "Just so you realize it's not why I'm with you."

Wesley smiled as he replied, "I know it's not, but it's something I can do to ease my guilt of not being able to spend the day with you."

Jenny smiled thinking to herself how wonderful they are together. How Willow was perfect for her friend, just what he needed. It was on her tongue to ask where Spike and Buffy were, when the couple appeared, walking toward them. There was no mistaking the look on their faces, they too had crossed over, and now were lovers as well. Jenny was finding her day was getting better and better, and the sense of badness was easing up.

"Hello, you two," Jenny greeted the blonde couple with a warm smile, letting them know she was happy to see them.

"Hi, all," Spike said as he and Buffy joined them at their table.

Buffy's voice sounded relaxed and happy as she offered her greeting as well. She knew when she and Willow talked, the conversation was going to be rather personal for both of them. There was no mistaking the signs, Willow and Wesley were in love as well.

"Nice of you both to join us on this wonderful morning," Wesley said in greeting, noticing the added closeness of the couple.

"Anything special you want, Pet?" Spike asked as he held out the chair for Buffy.

"Fruit, boiled egg, and some juice and water, would be nice," she answered, as she allowed him to seat her.

"How about some French toast?" he asked.

"No, thanks," she said as she shook her head, watching him turn away and go to get their food.

"So, you have him waiting on you hand and foot, lovely to see." Wesley smiled, giving her a wink letting her know he was teasing her.

"He says he wants to pamper me today, so who am I to refuse?" Buffy's reply was soft, and with her blushing, he knew she was not used to anyone treating her special like this.

"I suspect it won't be only today," Jenny put in her opinion. "I think it's great, you are exactly what he needs."

Before Buffy could stop herself the words came out. "He's what I need, too."

"I know." Jenny reached over covering the young woman's hand as she agreed.

"Thank you for coming and talking to me that day. If not for you I'm not sure I would have him right now," Buffy said as she turned her hand to squeeze Jenny's in return.

"I'm glad I did, too," Jenny assured her, feeling as if she would be gaining a sister if the woman ended up married to Spike.

"What's with the hand holding, are you trying to steal my girl," Spike teased as he placed Buffy's plate in front of her.

"Never, just welcoming her to the family is all," Jenny said as she gave Buffy a wink, letting her know it was true. "I mean, she must be a saint to put up with the likes of you."

"Ha, ha, bloody, ha, woman." Spike pretended to be affronted, as he sat beside his girl and continue to joke with the only woman, he'd always trusted since the day he met her. "Just remember she's all mine."

Buffy tried not to cry, feeling for the first time since her mother died that she was part of a family. She concentrated on the food on her plate, trying to rein in her emotions. The pile of food on her plate made her suddenly realize William had added a few things to her menu selection.

"Hmmm, I don't think toast falls under the category of fruit or egg." She looked over at her boyfriend suspiciously.

"Not just any toast, Pet." Was his reply before taking a bite of his eggs benedict.

"Oh, and how about this piece of bacon?" she asked, trying not to laugh.

"Another good source of protein, and its turkey bacon, so it's good for you."

"Are you trying to fatten me up?" Buffy asked, trying to sound angry, when in fact she was fighting back the giggle.

"No, never would do that, Kitten," he replied as he held out a bite of his French toast for her to sample. "Taste this- it’s the best I’ve ever had, other than Jenny's."

"Good save there, bucko," Jenny threatened, playfully, knowing he was just using the food to flirt more with his girl.

Buffy noticed he had a few other things on her plate and realized he did it on purpose. By offering her a bite of his French toast, he was hoping she share something off her plate with him.

"Okay," she told him/ as she leaned in for him to feed her the offered food.

He felt his breath hitch when her lips covered his fork and slowly took the bite that he'd offered. His plan to flirt with her during breakfast had taken flight, when she in turn offered him a bite of bacon, from between her fingers.

Everyone ate while sharing small talk, talking about what they've liked so far on the cruise. Sharing little stories about what they had experienced, becoming closer. All thoughts of something bad, gone for now.

Willow shared a look with Wesley that told him she was happy for her friend. The day was starting out close to perfection. Willow was beside him, Spike and Buffy seemed to be getting along really well. Only thing that had him worried was the look on Jenny's face earlier. Her expression was not open and carefree, no longer was the anxiety from before present.

"When are the appointments at the Spa?" Jenny asked, thinking she see if she could arrange hers at the same time.

Wesley and Spike shared a smile as Wesley told her after he looked at his watch. "In about 30 minutes."

"Well that is my cue to go and see if they can fit me in as well at the same time," Jenny said as she stood. "That is, if it's okay with the two of you."

Buffy and Willow both smiled, nodding their heads, Buffy assuring her, "That would be wonderful. Let us know if they can't and maybe we can reschedule."

Willow thought for a few seconds and suggested, "How about we go together and see what can be arranged?"

"Sounds good to me," Buffy agreed, looking up at Jenny to see what she said.

"Perfect. Gentlemen, I'm going to steal your ladies for a few hours, if you don't mind," Jenny said as both Buffy and Willow joined her.

Both men watched as their ladies walked away, both feeling content and sad at the same time.

"Spike, do you think they would agree to switching roommates?" Wesley asked, knowing his best friend would have to problems with it.

"I'm sure Buffy won't," Spike answered, laughing at the fact Wesley had beat him to asking the question.

"Good, now I think we'd better get our arses in gear," Wesley suggested, knowing neither he nor Spike wanted to go.

Neither noticed Angel glaring at them from the doorway. Seeing Spike so relaxed and happy ate at his soul. His patience was wearing thin, he'd looked up the bartender who told him in no uncertain terms he'd left with the man in question that night. It had taken everything in his power to keep from reaching over and choking the life out of the liar.

"Spike, your day of reckoning is coming. I hope you burn in hell when I'm done with you." He mumbled as he watched the two bastards leave.

*******
Chapter 33 by Kimber
Author's Notes:
Hope I haven't lost you guys.....
Buffy lay on the table as magic fingers worked their skill. She would most definitely thank William for this wonderful gift. She knew that Willow was dying to ask about the return of her mother's ring, and the significance of the other. Willow never could hide her thought or feelings very well.

But, she and William had discussed the issue and had decided they wanted to announce their intentions privately, where those that could leak things to the press would not take the information and run with it.

The massage was going well until it came to her feet. Then she found there was a slight problem, she was ticklish in the worst way. Buffy laughed as the masseuse who was trying to rub her feet and said, "I think we might have to skip the feet part."

Ingrid shook her head with an understanding smile as she replied, her Swedish accent sounding very appropriate to Buffy, "Ya, I agree, much too sensitive there."

"You don't know what you're missing by being so ticklish." Jenny sighed, as Michelle, her masseuse, worked on her feet.

"Yep, don't know what you're missing," Willow agreed, her voice barely audible.

"You both will have to come out to Arizona and visit, maybe Labor Day weekend?" Jenny offered, hoping they both would become regular visitors to the ranch.

"I always wanted to see what a real ranch looked like," Willow replied, trying to stay awake, having not slept much the night before. "I would have a 3 days weekend due to the holiday."

"Oh, me too, no work for me either that Monday," Buffy voiced her agreement and then returned the offer. "You and the girls will have to come to Sunnydale, too, I have plenty of room at my house. Not much to see, but we have a nice museum and the zoo is very cute.

"Well, except for that hyena problem," Willow said, while trying to hold back her laughter.

Buffy giggled as she remembered the look on Principle Flutie's face, when someone reported one of the kids had tried to smuggle a hyena out during a school field trip. "Yeah, who would've figured Luke would've wanted a pet hyena."

The three women continued to share stories while being pampered. Jenny feeling totally relaxed, since the girls had went with their father to the convention events. Buffy was enjoying the pampering, especially having her muscles ache in places she never thought they would. Willow kept dozing on and off, as she tried to listen to the conversation going on around her.

*******

Giles noticed the difference in both his friends as they smiled and joked around with each other and the fans. Spike was even more excitable then usual. The fans he heard used Crawford's bouncy energy to anoint him the nickname of Tigger. Never had he seen either men this happy, and he was sure it had everything to do with Buffy and Willow.

Currently the writers of the show were on the stage taking questions about past and future scripts as they auctioned them off. He noticed the twinkle in Warren's eyes earlier when someone had asked him about any shake-ups for the next season. The man's answer had intrigued him, since his answer was, "You never know what might happen, and only we the writers know."

He noticed Darla was staying close to Xander and Anya, or with Wesley. Something he thought was smart and practical since Angel's demeanor made his skin crawl and his brain say, 'danger, danger'. It didn't help that his wife was worried that something bad was going to happen. In fact, it was her feelings that put his protective instinct in high gear.

Giles noticed his daughters were talking with a few of the fans, while Spike stayed close by them. He, himself, made sure neither of the three were ever close to Angel without a chaperone. His gut told him that soon a confrontation with Angel was on the horizon.

*******

Spike continued to meet and greet the fans, while secretly keeping an eye on the clock. The only thing he wanted was to get back to Buffy, wanting to spend as much time with her as he could. He knew once they got back to the states and filming began their time together would be less. Just the thought of the distance and time apart made his heart hurt.

"You look like a man in love," Beatrice said, as she noticed how he'd sneak a look at the clock. Having seen the attention he'd been paying the young blonde woman during the trip, it wasn't hard to put two and two together.

Spike's eyes sparkled as he confirmed her statement, "Yeah, I am."

"Good!" she said while at the same time giving him a knowing wink as she gently patted his arm.

"I think it's wonderful," Yolanda agreed. "She is very pretty."

Spike smiled and leaned down to say, "She's a beauty that no other can compare, for she is my light leading me out of the darkness."

"She is a very lucky young woman," Yolanda replied, in awe over his words.

"No, I'm the lucky one," Spike replied, then turned the conversation back toward the show. "So, ladies which episode was your favorite and why?"

*******

Wesley stood talking with a few fans, while staying alert to everything going on around him. He noticed his best friend's excitability and knew it was because of Buffy and his need to get back to her. He understood, for he wanted nothing more then to be back in Willow's arms. He couldn't wait to ask Spike to be his best man.

He also noticed how alert Giles was and that the man was watching Angel like a hawk. Jenny's demeanor at breakfast still worried him, and he was sure whatever was bothering her Rupert knew about it.

The way Angel was acting was rather spooky and creepy. Never had the man been so fan oriented in all the years they've worked together. Something was off about the usually brooding man, when it came to promoting the show. Wes was sure something devious was behind O'Conner's display of being this overly fan friendly.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

"Is that all they're worth now, I must be slipping in value." Wesley snorted as turned to greet his best friend.

"Oh, Luv, you know you mean more to me than that," Spike purred.

"Cheeky bastard is what you are," Wesley replied.

"Trouble in Wes and Spike paradise?" Anya teased as she came to stand between the two men.

"I see you've given Xander some leg room. Do you think it's safe with barracuda running around here trying to seduce everyone including Andrew?" Wes asked, and grinned at the look of disgust on the woman's face.

"She has been taken care of," Anya said, with an evil smile on her face to add credence to her words.

"Oh, pray tell, spill the beans." Spike chuckled, upset he'd missed Anya taking the tramp.

"Let's just say, Faith has seen the light," Anya said with a smirk on her face and a sparkle in her eyes. "She will not be joining us tonight."

"I'm relieved, you just don't know how much so," Wes answered with an exaggerated sigh.

"I knew Willow would bring you many orgasms," she said in her usual loving blunt way.

"Really, Anya, do you have to be so blunt?" he asked while rolling his eyes and feeling his face grow warmer.

"That's our Anya, direct and to the point," Spike said, as he gave the woman a wink.

"There is nothing to be ashamed of. I like her and I think she will make you all warm and happy and stray free," Anya replied with a shrug and a knowing wink. "I know Spike and Buffy did it, too."

"Honestly, do you have to say what's on your mind every time?" Wesley asked, more for curiosity, having already made sure no one overheard her.

"I want to know how she knows these things," Spike said as he chuckled, not worried who had overheard them.

"It's who I am. I don't believe in pulling punches. I just wanted you to know I'm happy for you both," Anya answered as she leaned up to kiss his cheek and then Spike's. "You guys will always be special to me."

"Hey, no kissing my wife," Xander playfully teased.

"She kissed me, because I'm prettier,” Spike responded, with a devilish grin and a wink directed at Anya.

"I was just telling them I'm happy about their orgasmic bliss," she said while watching to see how her husband would react, smiling when she noticed him blush.

"Honey…never mind." Xander sighed, while shaking his head, knowing there was nothing he could do to change her ways. Wondering if he really wanted to, for then she wouldn't be the woman he fell in love with.

Wesley laughed as he patted Harris on the back saying, "Don't worry, why change what isn't broken? She is a wonderful woman, and a good friend. Both of you are."

"Second that," Spike agreed.

"You're still coming to the night before filming barbeque?" Xander asked, since everyone but Angel came every year. It was the party to end the summer, the night before they'd have to be on set.

"I will be there, as always," Wesley answered.

"Me, too," Spike replied.

"Great, and you know Willow and Buffy must come, too," Anya made a point to say.

"I'm sure she will come. I just have to see how her schedule is first," Spike replied as Wesley agreed by nodding.

"Man, is Angel on drugs, or did someone hit him over the head and cause his brains to become scramble?" Xander asked.

"I don't know what's up his sleeve, but I'm sure it's not pretty," Spike said as he started to notice Angel's odd behavior.

"Maybe he's found fan religion and has seen the light," Anya offered.

All four looked at each other and then at the same time said, "Nah!"

"I'm with Harris, drugs, or brain trauma," Wesley shared his opinion.

Spike sarcastically replied with a sparkle of mischief in his eyes, "I think the hair gel has finally soaked into his brain and caused a personality transformation. Or he's wearing those lifts again and breathing fresh air."

"Either way, I think we should keep a closer watch on Mr. Personality, not," Xander told them, not feeling comfortable with how O'Conner was acting.

With that said, everyone moved away from each other, back to mix and mingle. All four more aware of Angel's whereabouts, since they all agreed Angel needed further watching.

*******

Lorne watched as everyone enjoyed themselves during the auction. It was something Lindsey had come up with to benefit the Pediatric Aides Foundation and St. Jude's Children's Hospital. He continued to keep an eye on his newest special friend up on stage talking about the shows scripts and doing his share of trying to get people to spend their money on such a great cause. So much joy, he owed to Cordy, for it she had not stepped in, he'd made a fool of himself. Andrew, as she'd said, was perfect for him.

It also made him very happy as well to watch his two favorite people come together at last. Lindsey and Cordelia were like family to him, and to seem then finally as a couple made him smile. He just hoped one day he'd see Angel O'Conner get what he deserved, and he wanted it served cold.

*******

Jenny, Buffy, Willow, and Anya, found themselves alone in the con staff lounge. The women were waiting for their men to return from their meeting with the promoters of the convention concerning the auction. The auction had gone wonderfully well, and now all that was left was the last cocktail party and dinner.

Anya in her frustration sighed and said to no one in particular. "I hope they hurry, me and Xander have naughty plans for our last night on board ship."

"Oh!" Willow squeaked, while Buffy tried to ignore the bluntness of the other woman's statement.

Jenny laughed and playfully said, "Leave it to you to bring up the subject of sex."

Anya snorted as she replied, "Well, it's nothing to be ashamed of, it's a natural need between a man and a woman…or others preferences."

"Yes, I agree," Jenny replied, as she gauged the younger women's responses before she added, "But some might feel uneasy talking about it."

"Oh pish posh, sex is great and everyone should be having it. Maybe then the world might get along," Anya said as she rolled her yes and continued not caring. "Sex, especially with someone you love and trust is nothing you should be embarrassed to talk about. You should rejoice in it, get the books and learn the positions. Don't be afraid to experiment, it keeps the relationship fresh and new. Great bed time discussions, if you can talk about sex, you can talk about anything."

Buffy blushed as she asked, "What books would you recommend?"

Anya tilted her head as she appraised the woman who stole Spike's heart. "I will give you a list of some great resources. In fact, I have a few with me I can give you to look over if you'd like. You can give them back when you come to L.A."

Buffy felt her heart start to beat faster and knew her face was now very red, as she looked Anya in the eyes and say, "Okay."

Willow couldn't believe her ears; her best friend was going to read about how to have sex. Never did she even consider reading one of those books when she and Oz first had sex. But, then again, like Xander's wife said, it is the most natural thing a couple does. Silently she promised herself she'd ask Buffy if she could take a peek at the resource materials too.

"I mean, men love it when a woman performs the act of fellatio for him," Anya continued on, figuring she now had their attention.

"Fellatio," Willow whispered, as she looked up at the ceiling.

"You know, head, blowjob, suck his-" Anya's explanation was cut off when Jenny couldn't help but step in and try and save the two other women.

"Anya, I think they know what it means," Jenny said with a wink. "I think they are just not used to frank talk on sex."

"Well, it's not hard to do once you get the hang of it," Anya said as she shrugged her shoulders, not feeling offended or put off.

"Men like it a lot?" Buffy asked, again feeling shy but determined to work on her nervousness concerning sex.

"Yes, they do," Anya said and looked at Jenny for confirmation.

"I have to agree," Jenny said, giving a reassuring smile to Buffy. "Just let things happen. Make Spike aware you would be interested in being more sexually expressive. I'm sure he would be a patient teacher."

Anya silently watched how gentle Jenny was talking to Spike's new girlfriend. Suddenly it came to her- the young woman was either a virgin or a very inexperienced female to the world of men and sex. She would make a point to get her those books and make sure Buffy realized she'd be there to talk too anytime she needed to.

"The first few times you will gag." Willow surprised herself by joining the conversation as she added. "But it's really not that bad, even of the good, once you learn the things not to do."

"Willow Rosenberg, you've done it and never told me about it." Buffy giggled, feeling more at ease now that Willow was involved.

"A girl can't give away all her secrets." Willow snickered, blushing as she started to laugh.

The women started to open up and relax as they continued to talk about sexual positions and other topics that dealt with sex. The more Anya told them the more they laughed and asked questions. By the time, the men returned they found their ladies laughing so hard, tears were running down their faces.

"Care to share the joke?" Wesley asked.

Xander, knowing his wife held back his smile as he said, "I don't think we really want to know."

"Oh, yeah, I do," Spike said with a grin on his face.

"I'm not sure." Giles chuckled as he noticed his wife's wink, giving him the idea it had to do with Anya and sex.

"We were talking about sex," Anya turned and bluntly told them, only making the other women to react differently.

Buffy's eyes grew large as she looked at William with concern, wondering if he'd be worried that she was talking about their time together. His eyes held an intense heat as he tilted his head and raked her body with his eyes, making her feel funny all over.

"Were you now? Care to share?" Spike asked, loving how his girl blushed and the innocence he could still see in her eyes.

"No, no sharing," Buffy was quick to point out. "Just talking about…you know…sex."

"Just sex?" Spike teased as he advanced toward her with only one goal in mind.

"Well, Anya was just telling us about what she's read about, is all," Willow tried to explain without getting too deep about what exactly they had been talking about before they came into the room.

"Really, my dear?" Wesley said as he watched her blush, making him want to show her ways he could make her talk.

"Honest, nothing of the funny business." Willow squeaked, hoping he didn't think she was talking about their encounter.

"Boys, enough with the teasing." Jenny turned motherly, feeling a need to slow it down, they still had dinner to make it to.

"Oh, no teasing, momma bear," Spike replied as he stood before his girl and reached down his hand. "Come, lovely creature, I have a sweet surprise for you."

"I bet you do." Anya giggled as she nudged Spike's leg with her foot. "Don't forget we have our last dinner in…" Anya looked at her watch and then continued with an evil smile, "Less than an hour."

"I will give her the surprise and make it to dinner on time," Spike implied as he took his girl's hand and pulled her up flush against him. "Missed you, Kitten."

Buffy wrapped her arms around his waist and sighed, "I missed you, too."

Spike leaned down and lightly kissed her nose before he let her go, only to take her hand and lead her from the room. Buffy looked back and waved goodbye, wondering if he was taking her back to their special room.

Willow turned away from waving back at Buffy, smiling when she felt the couch give as Wesley sat down beside her. She would always know when he was near. It was like her body some how developed Wes radar.

"Hello, my love!" Wesley sighed as he leaned in to kiss her cheek, knowing if he touched her lips there would be no turning back.

Willow felt disappointment when she turned to kiss him and he'd moved away. Hoping he wasn’t immune to her pout, she did, only to again be disappointed. A small voice inside her started her wondering if he was having second thoughts about them.

Wesley knew she didn't understand how much he wanted her and decided he'd show her when they were alone. "I, too, have a surprise to show you."

"You do?" Willow asked, her throat feeling tight, wondering what he had for her.

"Come with me."

Quietly she let him assist her up and firmly hold her hand, as he led her to the door. He hoped she wouldn't be mad with what he and Spike had done. He would show her to the room that now was their room. Tonight they'd spend together and he'd show her just how much he'd come to love and care about her.

Jenny looked at Giles and knew by his expression something big was about to happen. She gave him her patent, 'Tell me now' look as she waited for him to spill what he knew.

"Talk!" Was all Anya had to say, and her husband was singing like a canary.

"Spike and Wesley changed rooms with Willow and Buffy," Xander answered, knowing the torture waiting for him if he didn't tell. "You know, Spike and Buffy in one room, and Wes and Willow in the other, that kind of changes of the rooms."

"Do Buffy and Willow know?" Jenny asked, having overheard Harris.

"Seems they had talked about it so Spike lifted Buffy's room key, somehow, and we helped move things around," Xander explained. "They moved what they knew belonged to Buffy to Spike's room. He said she could get the rest of it, since he wasn't sure if it was hers or Red's."

"Boys will be boys," Anya said before taking her husband's hand and leading him out of the room.

"I can see dinner is going to be interesting,” Jenny said as she rolled her eyes, trying not to laugh. "Spike does have a talent on lifting things I didn't realize about him."

"I asked about that," Giles said with a sigh, feeling even more protective toward the young man.

"And?" Jenny asked.

"He didn't answer, just looked toward Wesley who then changed the subject," Giles answered, while all he could think of was the things William must have done to survive growing up in an orphanage.

"I so wish I could find his father and castrate the bastard," Jenny fumed.

"I know, I feel the same way. I just hope he realizes there is nothing he could have done that would make him less in my eyes." Rupert sighed, as he pulled his wife close.

"If not, he will by the time I'm done with him," Jenny said with a determined tone to her voice. "I think we need to start planning who'd take care of the girls if something happened to us. I really don't want my uncle to get a hold of them."

"Are you thinking what I think you're thinking?" Giles asked as he turned to look her in the face.

"I want Spike to be their guardian."

"What about Wesley?" Giles asked, not wanting to make him feel put aside.

"He knows we trust him with our girls no questions asked."

"But, Spike still needs the reassurance we trust him so deeply," Giles said, seeing what his wife was saying. "Wes would know it would be us reaching out to truly bring Spike into the family he now belongs to."

"Exactly, and we will talk to Wesley first to make sure he understands it's not that he's second choice," Jenny agreed.

"Maybe add that in case Spike is unable to take on the role, then we'd want Wesley to do it."

"Great plan, Rupes. I knew there was a reason I married you," Jenny said.

"And, here I thought it was my sexy good looks and my performance in bed," Giles said with a dramatic sigh.

"Come on Stud Muffin with a brain, we need to get ready for dinner and make sure the girls are ready, too."

"Oh, the trial and tribulation of being a parent, I can't wait for those two to get a taste of what it all entails," Giles grumbled lovingly, allowing his wife to take him back to their room.

"You love it and you know it." Jenny playfully chastised him as his smile grew.

"Wouldn't trade it for all the tea in China."

"Me neither."

*******
Chapter 34 by Kimber
Author's Notes:
I wish to thank every one who is reading, and to those that are reviewing.....Thank you muchly........
"Will, honey, where are we going?"

Spike's heart felt like it was going to burst when she called him Will and honey. Never had the shortened version of his name sounded so good with such an endearment attached to it. Suddenly he stopped and turned around pulling her toward him.

"Say it again," he demanded.

"What?" she asked, confused at what he was asking her to repeat.

"My name and the little special name behind it, say it again," he practically begged.

"William, honey, where are you taking me?" she asked, as her hand moved up and cupped his cheek, feeling all womanly when he rubbed his face against her hand. "Hasn't anyone called you baby, honey, or any other names girlfriends call their boyfriends?"

"Never has being called Will or William sounded as manly as when you say it. I always thought it was a Nancy-boy name," he answered, as he leaned down and softly kissed her lips. "You make me feel like I can face anything."

Buffy moved her hand from his cheek to behind his head pulling him closer as she said, "I know it's cliché, but you complete me."

Spike captured her lips as he plundered her mouth with his, putting everything he felt about her in the kiss. Never had he felt so strongly about anything in his life as he did for this particular woman, who had literally stole his heart and soul right out from under him.

The need to breathe is what broke the kiss, but did nothing to weaken the passion. He slowly stepped back and gently took her hand and said, "I'm taking you to our room. Wesley and I hoped to surprise both you and Red with changing roommates."

"So it's you and me all night long?" Buffy asked for clarification. "When tonight comes I have you all to myself?"

"No one else baby, just me and that big ole bed. I can hold you in my arms all night long and wake up to you beside me," Spike replied as he slowly led her toward their room.

"Oh, I love your surprises, no complaints here, Bucko," she said as they continued down the hall.

"After dinner we can get the rest of your things and bring them back here," he explained as he handed her the extra room key.

She took the key, inserting it into the lock and said, "Home, sweet, temporary home."

"Right about that, Luv," he replied as he lifted her up into his arms and carried her across the threshold. "What can I say, the sea air, the coming home, and the lovely company inspired me."

Buffy laughed as she allowed herself to get lost in the moment. It was easy to pretend it was like they'd just been married, and he made it so simple to just go with the moment when she was with him.

Spike sat down on the bed, keeping her on his lap. "I don't have enough time to show you how much I really love you right now. They would never let me live it down if I was late for the last cocktail party or dinner."

"I understand, honey. You have a job to do and I wouldn't feel right keeping you from it. We have tonight, and you're still coming home with me after the cruise, right?" Buffy reassured him, and yet some of her own insecurities showed with her simple question.

"Yeah, baby, I'm coming home with you. Nothing will stop me from following you home like a lost puppy looking for a new home," he purred as he threw caution to the wind and kissed her deeply.

Buffy melted into his arms, letting him lead them through the dance. She smiled when she heard him groan his frustration as he broke the kiss. His expression apologetic, as he gently assisted her off his lap.

"Sorry, Kitten, but I need to start getting ready," he said, as he then stood up and walked over toward the closet area.

She noticed the bulge in his pants as she made her decision. "Care to let me help you with that?" she asked as she followed him.

Spike looked at her with confusion until he felt her hand cup his erection. He gasped at the feel of her hand gently fondling his arousal, making him weak in the knees.

"What do you have in mind?" he asked, not wanting to push her further then she was ready to go.

"Let me touch you," she whispered, as her hands started to undo his jeans.

"Touch away, Pet. I'm all yours to do with as you wish," he encouraged her, his voice husky as he pulled his bottom lip between his teeth.

"Talk me through it."

"Just touch me, baby, anyway you want at first," he offered, as she lowered the zipper of his jeans, thus freeing his cock, causing him to groan.

Buffy took his hand and led him to the bed. Watching as he manhood bounced as he walked, making her smile. Just as they reached the bed and she turned him so he could sit.

"Go and grab a towel out of the bathroom, Pet."

She looked at him with a look of confusion and then blushed at what he intended it to be used for. Quickly she went to do as he instructed, before she lost her nerve to do something to please him.

As he was about to sit down on the bed, he looked over and noticed the time. There was no way his girl was going to be able to get him off in time for him to make it to the cocktail party. Taking a deep breathe, he closed his eyes, hiding the disappointment as he refastened his pants.

"William?" he heard her whisper, hearing the hurt in her voice.

He opened his eyes and smiled softly. "I lost track of the time, baby, is all. I don't want to make you rush this. Hell, I don't want you to rush this. I want to be able to lie back and let you explore and do anything your heart, mind, and body desires with me. I just don't want this time to be about quickies, but about exploring and getting to know what the other likes and doesn't like."

Buffy smiled as she started to join him when he held up his hand and smirked. "Now, if you get any closer all bets are off, mind you. You're too much a temptation right now to say fuck it all and just forget about the work."

"Okay, tempting Buffy going to go stand on the balcony so Willie can get ready for work," she teased, reading the sincerity of his words in how his eyes seemed to devour her.

"Good, but you will pay later for calling me Willie," he playfully growled as he watched her scoot past him and go out on the balcony.

Spike stood for a few moments, taking a few deep breaths before gathering his things and heading to the bathroom. He'd take a quick cold shower, and hope it helped curb his libido enough to be presentable at tonight's events.

Buffy stood looking over the ocean, smiling at how her life had changed. Tonight she'd have her turn to explore his body and learn what it was he liked. Maybe she'd be adventurous and ask Willow a few questions about what she thought men liked to do sexually.

*******

Willow stood in front of the mirror and tried to see if she looked any different. She was sure for some reason she did, because she felt different for some reason. Never had someone made her feel so special and loved, not even Oz.

She was waiting for Buffy to arrive so her friend could finish getting ready for dinner. Most of the blonde's things were still here, since neither men knew whose things were whose.

They had made quick passionate love as soon as they hit the door, causing a lingering feeling of him being inside her to remain. She couldn't wait to talk to Buffy and tell her that she and Wes were getting married next weekend. It gave her a week for her and Buffy to pick out what she was going to wear.

The sudden knock in the door caused her to jump, before she rushed to open the door. Both girls squealed as they hugged and started talking at once. Then they giggled as they each pointed at the other and said simultaneously, "You first." Causing them to laugh even harder, before they each realized they were still standing in the doorway.

"Oh, get in here, we so have to talk the girlie talk!" Willow exclaimed as she pulled Buffy into the room.

"Yeah, can you believe it, they actually separated us," Buffy said, as she tried not to trip and fall while Willow dragged her into her old room.

"I hope you're not mad?" Willow asked, worried things might be going to fast for her friend.

"Nope, I'm not, how about you?" Buffy reassured her and asked in return.

"Me neither, very happy actually," Willow assured her. "He asked me to marry him and we’re going to get married next weekend and I need you to be my best woman."

Buffy couldn't help but laugh as she told the redhead, "Hey, slow down and say it again. Did you just say Wesley asked you to marry him?"

Willow's eyes sparkled, her hair bouncing as she nodded her head. "Yes, he did and I said yes."

Buffy hugged her friend. "Oh, Willow, I'm so happy for you."

"You aren't going to tell me I'm rushing things?"

"Never, I see how he looks at you and he's fallen for you big time," Buffy answered as she gave her best friend a confident smile.

"Can you stand up with me next weekend?" Willow asked, as she held Buffy's hands tightly.

"You betcha, me standing right next to you giving you all my support," Buffy said with a determined look on her face, knowing that Willow's parents might be not so supportive.

"I know my parents are going to give me a hard time about this." Willow sighed at first before smiling, refusing to let them bring her emotionally down right now. "Him, not being Jewish, being one big strike against parental acceptance. My dad practically threw a party when Oz and I broke up."

"So, are you moving to L.A.?" Buffy asked, wondering if her best friend would be moving away from her.

"Not at first. We want to take our time and see where we want to live. He's going to get us an apartment in Sunnydale until we decide. I'm going to continue to work for now, until I pay off my student loan. I refuse to have him assume my debts, even if he insists he feels it's his right as my husband."

"Oh, making sure he knows from the start you're not after his money," Buffy teased.

"You got that right. I love him, Buffy, not because he's a famous star, but because he's right here." Willow sighed, as she put her right hand over her heart. "I just never thought I would ever feel like this, it's nothing compared to what I felt for Daniel."

"Yeah, I know," Buffy agreed, but for her own reasons.

"On that note, do you have something you want to tell me?" the redhead asked.

Buffy's smile grew as she held out both her hands. "He borrowed my ring to help him buy this one. It's a promise ring."

Willow's first instinct was to worry how Spike had come into possession of her friend's ring, but turned to a look of wonder as she looked at the ring on Buffy's left hand. "What’s a promise ring?"

"We are committed to finding out where this relationship is going. Not an engagement, but close, I think," Buffy answered before she started to giggle. "I know you're worried about him taking my ring. I can read it in your face."

"That's me, open book," Willow agreed as she gave her friend a embarrassed look. "But it does worry me he took your ring."

"Yeah, except he wanted it to be a real secret, and I think it's because he was afraid to let anyone know in case I refused it. He's not the cocky persona he lets the public see," Buffy said, sharing her true belief of her William's reasoning.

"Wow, that would make sense. I know Wesley is happy about you and Spike."

"I'm so glad, 'cause I know he looks up to Wesley a lot." Buffy sighed. "Willow, in my heart I know I'm doing the right thing, but my head it still keeps sending doubt signals. Is that normal?"

"Yeah, I think it is. I feel the same way, but every time I'm with him all doubt goes out the window. And the more I do the less the doubting."

"Same here, less and less doubting the more time I spend with him," Buffy agreed. "So, any idea what you want to wear for the wedding?"

"I thought we'd do some shopping and pick one out for both of us," Willow replied.

"Oh, good plan, one I agree with whole heartedly."

"Good, so let's get some of your things packed while we make more plans," Willow suggested. "We still have a good half an hour to burn before dinner."

"Oh, give you an inch and you take a mile, oh slave driver." Buffy laughed as she pulled out what she was going to wear to dinner. Her strapless hunter green sundress she felt would be perfect for tonight.

*******

Spike walked up to Wesley and whispered, "And they were worried about me being late."

"Nothing from the peanut gallery please," Wesley said his voice calm with a hint of laughter, knowing full well he'd be teasing Spike when the tables were turned. "I'm shocked you showed such restraint."

Spike chuckled. "Because I never would've made it once I got started."

Wesley turned and gave his best friend a serious look. "It would make me very happy if next weekend you'd stood as my witness as I marry Miss Rosenberg."

Spike's eyes grew large. "You're that serious about her then?"

"Very serious, my friend, very serious indeed, for she is my future, the one I wish to spend the rest of my life with," Wesley answered honestly, letting his love for Willow show in his expression.

"I would consider it an honor and a privilege to be your best man," Spike pledged, as he hugged his friend tightly.

"Then it will be the happiest day of my life." Wesley hugged him back, not caring what anyone around them thought. He'd learned a long time ago that what other people thought about him didn't matter. His father taught him that after he accused him of being Spike's lover.

"Am I embarrassing you?" Spike chuckled, as he stepped back.

"Never have and never will. You are family to me and I don't care what people think," Wesley reassured him. "If I was gay, you'd be my bitch."

Spike laughed aloud as he tried to reply, but found he couldn't stop laughing long enough. He'd seen how Wesley's father's accusations had wounded his best friend so many years ago. That was what led to the jokes about being gay, feeling like it helped make a mockery of the old farts idiotic claims.

"Can I send your Da the wedding pictures and tell him I gave you away," Spike finally found he could talk again.

"That would be priceless to see his face when he finds out his so called homo son was marrying a real woman. Then to top it off his assumed son's male lover is giving him a way."

"I really do hate to interrupt, but I was wondering if you'd be interested in joining the party any time soon?" Cordy asked, hating this part of her job.

"Sorry, will talk to you later, old man." Spike apologized to Miss Chase before being cheeky with his best friend. "We will celebrate after dinner."

Wesley just shook his head and decided to let the dig go.

*******

Harmony flopped onto her back, as she tried to catch her breath. The hotel porter was one hot Latino lover, and hung like a horse. She just couldn't get enough of him, and it would seem the same for him. Since finding out she was pregnant, she found herself horny all the time. Where most women found the condition turned them off sex, for her it was the opposite.

Come tomorrow, she'd meet Spike at the dock. He'd find out about the baby, and all would be forgiven. Then she'd be Mrs. Crawford in no time. It didn't matter he wasn't the baby's daddy. During the time of conception she'd slept with her photographer, a TV producer, and Angel.

"Oh, baby you are one hot mama." Pablo moaned as she again began to stoke his manhood back to life.

"You aren't lying, hope you have no plans for tonight," she said, as she proceeded to seduce and conquer the poor man.

*******

Colin joined in as they all discussed their favorite movies. The more he came to know the two lovely ladies the more he was happy for both Spike and Wesley. He'd make sure that Angel did nothing to spoil Buffy and Spike's growing relationship. He was positive that O' Conner was planning something against Spike. He could feel it in his bones.

He'd made Darla promise him to never be alone. The more he watched Angel the more he felt the man was loosing his grip on life. From what his wife was telling him about today the man had something up his sleeve.

After a few phone calls, he had everything arranged to keep an eye on O' Conner once they hit port. Also, someone would follow Buffy and Spike for a short time, just so he'd feel they were being watched over.

The last thing he wanted was to see either of them hurt if it was in his power to prevent it. His wish, and God help him, he knew it was an evil one, was that Angel would drop off the face of this earth and never be heard from again.

*******

She stood at the railing praying to who would listen, "Please forgive me for what I'm about to do, but he leaves me no choice. He is evil, and bad. I cannot let Angel hurt my sweet Spike. Never, ever, especially since he is surrounded by sunshine and sweet candy. She's for him, she is, all golden and light, will pull him from the darkness that was me. For she is baking, baking something special she is, and it will make her William very happy."

In her mind, a special song played as she swayed to the beat only she could hear. The voices were growing stronger, giving her the courage and strength to do what she needed to do. The only problem was getting him in the right place at the right time for it to cleanly happen, just like it should.

"Daddy must die, must die, must die. Daddy must die, and die he must," she sang softly as a plan formed in her head.

*******

Angel was fuming as he watched how happy Spike was acting during dinner, as if he was the king of the world.

‘It won't last long, you sneaky bastard.’ he thought to himself as he formed a plan on how to take down the bleach blonde menace.

When he returned to his room earlier, he found more pictures and finally a note with demands. The demands he could not meet, he didn't have that much cash that he could readily liquidate on such a short notice.

He'd spent all his free time trying to find the man in the pictures, but no one was talking. The plan was he'd try and look for Rack and watch the man closely. He was sure the rotten photographer with no morals was the one who took the pictures.

Once he had the evidence, he'd make sure all involved suffered for doing this to him. He was sure once he exposed Spike, his contract would be renewed in record-breaking time. It still made his blood boil to think they thought the show could go on without him. They were idiots, morons of the worst kind.

All his bags were packed, and ready for him to place outside his room as directed for pick up. All that he had left to pack were the things he needed to keep safe and close to him at all times. The one reassuring thing was the location for the money drop was back in L.A.

The people at his table had stopped trying to get him to talk. His patience with the fans had started to wear off, since his stress level had elevated close to panic proportions. He'd told them he'd received some bad news he was not able to talk about, and it seemed to sooth any hard feeling they might have had.

*******
Chapter 35 by Kimber
Author's Notes:
I wish to thank everyone who's read, reviewed, and supported this story. I makes a world of difference.......
Buffy and Willow couldn't stop laughing as they packed up their things. Dinner had been wonderful, since it was the last night. Dessert had been heavenly, with Baked Alaska that melted in her mouth. The dining crew had entertained them with a parade and a song as they brought out the dreamy ending to a perfect week.

"Well, this is all of it." Buffy sighed. "I guess I need to go and see what I would need to keep with me."

"Okay, the guys should be back very soon," Willow said as she stood with her hands on her hips surveying her things. "I guess we will meet down at the night club after we have everything settled."

"That's the plan as far as I know," Buffy agreed as she started to pull her suitcases and other stuff out of the room.

"Wow, Luv, where do you think you're goin' with all that?" Spike asked when opened the door.

"Back to our room."

"Here, let me help you," he offered, as he reached behind her to take the large piece of luggage. "I wonder- do you pack more then what you need, like all the other girls?"

"Hmmm, Maybe, maybe not, but I think you'd better not say anymore about how you know what most girls pack," she teased as she then handed him the rest of her things.

"Oh, now you think I'm your pack mule, do ya?" he asked as he playfully rolled his eyes at her.

"I would never think of you as a mule, nope, too pretty to be a mule," she said with a smile as she turned to walk away. "More like my pretty pony."

"Hey, I'm not pretty. Handsome, the description is handsome. And what's with the pony business?" he countered, as he turned to glare at his best friend who was doubled over in laughter. "Laugh it up Percy, payback is a bitch."

"Oh, Spike, you've met your match in that one. I love her already, and she's perfect for you," Wesley said in between his trying to catch his breath and stop from laughing. "It's so nice to know I will be leaving you in good hands, ducks."

"Fine, I see you never really loved me or you'd tell her I was a stallion, not a pony." Spike pouted as he turned to follow his girl, trying not to laugh. Wes was right, he most definitely had met his match and he loved it.

"Are you going to stand there and laugh all night?" Willow asked, trying to keep a straight face.

"Hello gorgeous, are you inviting me in?" Wesley asked as he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close.

"I thought I only had to invite vampires in, you're a watcher," she teased, holding back a squeal when he swept her over his shoulder and carried her into the room.

*******

Buffy giggled as she heard William continue to grumble about being a mere pony. It felt so good to banter with him so naturally. The more time she spent with him, the more she never wanted him to be away from her. Just the thought of him becoming a necessity caused her to worry they was moving too fast.

She turned and caught him looking at her with such intensity it made it hard for her to breathe. His eyes met hers and somehow he knew what she was thinking as he put down her things so he could pull her into his arms. "I feel the same way, baby. It's moving so fast, it’s scary."

"Very scary, in a good and bad way, you know?"

"Buffy, just let things happen, let them fall into place. I think if we try to stop it in any way we’ll take away the beauty of what is developing between us. I know deep in my heart that I want this, all of it. The good, the bad and everything in between, because it's a journey about us finding out everything we can about each other," Spike explained, as he leaned his forehead against hers. "I want to flirt, tease, argue, make love, get under your skin, but most of all, to start a life together. One day I'm going to ask you to marry me, just thought I'd give you fair warning."

Buffy could only nod her head as she smiled up at him. It wasn't as easy for her to voice everything she wanted, but agreed with everything he said. "Ditto on all of the above. I hope you know my answer will be yes, just so you are prepared."

"Let's get our gear sorted so we can make tonight just about us having fun. Spend time with friends, then we can come back here and you can have your way with me," Spike offered, as he waggled his eyebrows giving her a heated looked that made her toes tingle.

"I like that plan, baby," she agreed as she slowly turned in his arms so she could place the card key in the lock. "You can place my bags on the bed, my pretty pony boy."

"I have something you can put on the bed, baby," he growled as he carried her things into the room. "You'll know the difference between a pretty pony and a handsome stallion before this night is out, my pretty kitty."

"Meow!" Buffy said, trying not to giggle as she shut the door, only to find herself plastered up against the door with her William's body pressed tight against hers. "Oh my, are you the neighborhood tom cat."

"Heard your call baby, came with bells on," he murmured as he leaned in and licked her neck and up to behind her ear. He felt her shiver and did it again on the other side. "I'm going to make you purr, Kitten."

She felt him pulling the zipper at the back of her dress down, feeling powerless to stop him. There would be definite physical damage to anyone who interrupted them right now- she'd make sure of it. He took her left breast in his mouth at the same time her dress hit the floor.

"Yes!" she moaned as he suckled her softly at first. Gradually adding more suction as he fondled the other breast, rolling the nipple between his thumb and middle finger.

Both of her hands threaded themselves in his hair, pulling him closer as she writhed beneath his seduction. Each pull of his mouth caused her body to react in many ways, including a warm sensation to spread through out her body. The need for him to go further started to take over. "I need you, all of you."

"Soon, baby, real soon," he replied while he started to place kisses down her body as he knelt before her. "Want you ready for me." He slipped her panties down her legs, lifting first one foot then the other to completely remove them.

"I'm ready," she tried to tell him, but he just chuckled as he lifted her right leg and placed it over his shoulder.

"Not yet, but you will be."

To keep her balance one hand braced itself beside her, while the other tangled in his hair.

"William."

His tongue performed its magic as he licked and teased her clit to life. Just when she thought she couldn't take much more, he started to move in and out of her warm moist passage. She could feel her orgasm approaching as she tightened her grip with her hips moving to the rhythm he was setting.

He could feel she was close, the more he tasted of her, the more she became like a drug. She was the one addiction he never wanted to kick. It was so easy to get lost in her, wanting to make her scream, needing her more then food and water. He reached down and unbuckled his pants, giving his erection the freedom it needed. Working the irritating piece of clothing down over his hips, never breaking contact with her quim.

Her moan of protest touched a part of him as he stood back up, removing his shirt as he did. "Mine!" he said. "Wrap your legs around me, Kitten, do it now."

Buffy never missing a beat as she did what her lover told her to do, feeling his hard shaft rubbing between her legs. She reached down to help guide him home, and gasped as he gently started to enter her body.

No words where spoken as he plundered her body, dominating her and yet loving her at the same time. She tightened her legs as she crested, feeling like she was falling over the edge. Afterwards she was like putty in his hands and he started thrusting wildly seeking his own release. The last thing she remembered was his cry of completion as she came for the second time, harder than the first.

He'd become so lost in making love to her, he didn't realize at first she'd passed out. Becoming worried he carefully slipped out, keeping her close as he toed out of his shoes and then his pants. During this time making sure he didn't hurt her, he lifted her into his arms, carrying her to the bed. After gently lying her down, he waited a few minutes as she started to stir.

Opening her eyes, she noticed a mixture of cockiness and worry on her William's face. At first, she wondered why he'd be worried, and then she remembered that she must have passed out.

"Don't let it go to your head," she whispered, causing him to chuckle and leer playfully down at her.

"I'm afraid it already did and left, thus knocking you out."

"Funny guy." She giggled as she pulled him down to kiss his lips. "God! That was perfect."

"Never, did that before."

"What, make a girl swoon literally at your feet?" she asked.

"Nope, must be love," he said as he lay down a long side her, placing his head on her chest. "Baby, with you it's all been like new. Never has anyone made me feel like you do. I mean no one."

"And to think we have another 50 to 60 years if we play our cards right." She sighed as she started to run her fingers through his hair, not caring they were laying together nude on top of the covers.

"I think we'd better get our butts in gear and get packed." Spike tried to be the voice of reason, even if he just wanted to continue to enjoy just being here with his girl.

"I know you're right, but I like it right here much better." Buffy sighed, wishing they weren't leaving tomorrow. Something telling her that the real world was waiting and it scared her to think what it might bring.

"I could call Wesley and the rest and tell them we won't be joining them," Spike offered. "We could pack in the nude, get all worked up again and you can then have your way with me the next time."

"Oh, I like," she replied as she started to laugh. "But, something tells me they will come and make us come out. I would like to tell everyone goodbye."

"You just want to get more pointers from Anya," he teased.

"How did you know?" she asked, playing along and enjoying this time with him.

"'Cause she is the queen of sexual advice and information, and if there was a college class she'd be the headmaster."

"Oh, headmaster," Buffy repeated, before laughing so hard she felt tears starting to form.

"Yeah, yeah, and I didn't even mean it like that."

"I couldn't help it really. Talk of Anya then mentioning head all in the same sentence, well it brought back memories of a recent conversation." Buffy blushed, remembering what she and the other women had talked about earlier that day.

"So it was sex,” Spike said, as he turned on his side and wiggled closer while looking down at her face. "Care to tell me how mentioning head and Anya brings such a sweet blush to my girl's face."

"Like you haven't figured it out yet," she snorted, all the while trying to look anywhere but at his face.

"Look at me my sexy vixen," Spike purred, as he leaned down to kiss her nose. "I promise I won't bite."

She giggled as she looked up. "Like saying that helps."

"What can I say baby, I've always been bad," he teased as he leaned in to whisper in her ear. "Don't ever be afraid to talk, do, act, experiment, about sex anytime you feel the urge."

"I want you to teach me what makes you feel good," she told him, her voice shy as she forced herself to maintain eye contact.

"As long as you are honest and tell me if you like it, too. I won't have you doing something you don't want to do just to please me."

"I guess, but then I won't know until I try it."

"If you and Anya become friends, she will make sure you are well aware of what a woman might like. And before you ask or wonder, I trust her to give you honest and good advice."

"You like her a lot," Buffy said, more for clarification.

"She and Xander are good friends, and the one thing she can't do is lie. Just not in her make up, and she'd never do anything to hurt you or make you uncomfortable. All you have to do is let her know and she's cool with it."

Just when she was about try to seduce him, the phone rang, causing both of them to glare at the noisy mood killer. "I guess we'd better get that." Spike sighed as he moved over her, making sure to slide against her warm tempting body in the process.

"It had better be good."

"Well, is that any way to answer the phone, Spike?" His manager greeted him.

"Hello, Sid, any reason you’re using your long distance dollars on this call. I'll be in the states come tomorrow?" Spike replied, wondering what his manager would be calling him.

"Just wanted you to know that Nicholson and Company, appear to be interested in you auditioning for them next week. They're looking for someone to play Professor Milton Fine, in the next Superman movie."

"Really, me, as Brainiac? get outta here," Spike said, the awe in his voice alerting Buffy that this was something important.

"What are your plans for Wednesday?"

"Was going to spend the week in Sunnydale, but I'm sure I could come back to town for Wednesday," Spike replied as he looked back at Buffy with a questioning look on his face.

She realized he was silently asking her if that would be possible as she smiled at him and nodded. She'd set him straight on not always needing her permission, but how happy it was he'd wanted to consult her.

"Okay, mate, will see you Wednesday morning," Spike said before hanging up. "God, Pet that is great news. I'm not sure if you're a superhero comic book follower, but to be asked to be in a Superman movie is great."

"Then I'm happy for you, Will."

"I haven't got the part yet, still have to audition for it like I'm sure a few other bigger names will be," he explained as he flopped over on his back and stared at the ceiling. "Buffy, I've never had anyone specifically ask for me to read for a role before. Wow! It just blows my mind."

"Then I think we need to celebrate. Let's get packed and go tell the others," she suggested as she rolled off the bed.

"What if I'd rather celebrate my news in bed?" he asked, as he felt himself grow hard watching her perfect little ass move as she walked over toward her discarded clothes at the door.

She turned toward him and said coyly, "I'm sorry, but the bed is not big enough for everyone, and I'm not sure I want anyone else seeing you naked."

"Come back to bed Kitten."

"No, first pack, second go say our goodbyes, and then we can come back and begin the sex education of Buffy," she said as she crossed her arms across her chest giving him her stern look.

"Promise only packing and saying goodbye before the good stuff."

She laughed as she nodded. "Sooner we pack and bid farewell the quicker we get back here."

"Deal!" He jumped out of bed and started to pack.

"Clothes would be nice, like, on your body. Less tempting that way, you know," she suggested as she put her dress back on for now.

"But this is more fun," he teased, loving to watch her blush.

"Just not practical to the purpose of getting the boring stuff out of the way."

"Oh, good point." He chuckled as he moved to retrieve his pants.

*******

The groups of friends stood at the bar with drinks in their hands. None of them were surprised that Spike and Buffy had not joined them. A few even figured the couple wouldn't show at all.

"So, everything packed and ready for tomorrow?" Colin asked.

"Most everything, I need to go and check on the girls here shortly," Jenny answered.

"All done in our room," Anya answered.

"Ours, too," Willow added, sneaking a look at her man, remembering how quickly they packed after spending quality time together.

"I have to say this week turned out much nicer than I had imagined," Giles spoke up. "The fans, except for one fanatic, made this trip rather enjoyable."

"I agree, I'm very impressed with the people I met here," Wesley agreed.

"Oh, they really have a way of making you feel comfortable and relaxed," Darla replied, having made some new friends that she exchanged addresses with.

"Yolanda and Beatrice really stand out," Xander said, finding that the two women was true ladies, and made this trip very enjoyable.

"I agree." The rest said in word or by a nod of the head.

"So, do we call the blonde duo and threaten them to come down," Anya teased, remembering at time Spike had called on purpose one time to interrupt her and Xander.

"Oh, wife, you are evil, and I love it," Xander said, being inspired by his wife's words. "As he so likes to say, payback is a bitch."

"I was thinking the same thing," Anya agreed with her husband as she turned to Wesley. "What is his new room number?"

"Now, what kind of friend would I be if I told you that?" Wesley chuckled, as he leaned in and whispered the room number in her ear.

"The most perfect friend is who." Anya giggled as she left to make her phone call.

Willow looked over at her boyfriend with a confused look on her face. Wes noticed and gave her a smile. "Don't worry, baby, he's only getting a dose of his own medicine…he won't be mad, just will think of ways to get back at her, and me."

"I guess it's true when they say, boys will be boys." Willow snorted, as she wondered if they understood that it would be Buffy they'd have to deal with, too. "But then I guess we will see what happens if Buffy gets into the act."

"Now that is something I can't wait to see," Colin replied. "My money is on that little spitfire that has old Spike roped and tied."

*******

Angel's mind was a mass of confusion. He knew he shouldn't have drank so much, but he wanted to try and forget. He had no way of getting the amount of money his blackmailer was asking for on such short notice. Most of his money he invested toward his retirement, his golden age years. It wouldn't be easy to liquidate, and not get the IRS on his tail.

No matter where he looked he couldn't find the man in the picture, or Rack. He knew soon he'd have to find that bastard of a photographer and beat the information he needed out of him. No one else could've taken those pictures.

He wandered aimlessly around the deck, trying to come up with a way he could get out of this mess. The walls felt like they were closing in around him, and soon he'd suffocate from the pressure of it all. The more he drank from the bottle of scotch he was carrying around with him, the more he lost touch with the reality around him.

His doctors had warned him time and time again, not to drink with his medications. That it could cause mood swings and deep depression to the point he could end up making irrational decisions, maybe even hurt himself. Right now he didn't care, dying would be a solution not a side effect right now, was his illogical thinking process at the moment. No one knew of his little illness, and right now he didn't care.

The sound of the water hitting the ship called to him as he moved over toward the back of the ship. He could only make out the white of the waves in contrast to the black ocean as he gazed downward. The swirl of darkness reminded him of the emptiness he was feeling right now.

"Hello my Angel." He heard her voice greet him as he turned to face her.

"How…are you here? Am I imagining you?" he asked, his speech slurred due to his intoxicated state.

"What do you think?" she asked as she realized her plan might not be as hard to complete as she once thought. "You've been a very bad man, Daddy. You need to be punished."

He tried to focus more on her face, something was different, and he couldn't figure it out right away. As he leaned forward to try and get a better look when he realized she'd cut her hair very short, almost shaved.

"What have you done to yourself, Dru?" he asked. "Why are you here?"

"You should not be worried about what I have done to myself, but Daddy should be worried what I'm here to do to him," she sang as she started to sway back and forth with a relaxed smile on her face. "My Angel, it's time to pay the piper for all your misdeeds. Their souls cry for revenge, they wish you no redemption, no more chances. They call out for your soul to be sent to hell."

Angel didn't know what to do as he backed away from her. He'd always known she was a little touched in the mind, but never realized just how crazy she was. Then again, was she crazy or was it him? Was she real or just a figment of his drunken stupor? He didn't rightly know at the moment. Next thing he knew he was backed up against the railing, with nowhere left to go. He felt her hands on his chest as she pushed him, wondering where she found the strength to do so. The last thing he remembered was falling and then everything went black.

Drusilla stood looking down at the black hole that swallowed up her ex-lover. The man, who cost her all that had been right in her world, was now gone, lost at sea. There was no going back, not after killing the baby and any future she might have had with her Spike. She climbed over the rail and turned to face the dim lighting of the deck. Her smile said it all as she fell back into the darkness that reflected her life, and represented her death. If not together in life, then she and her Angel would be together in Hell.

*******
Chapter 36 by Kimber
Author's Notes:
Repost of the real Chapter 36. Thanks Tasha for catching it.......
"I can't believe you brought them with you," Buffy whispered as they noticed the others standing at the bar.

"Sorry, baby, I already told you I'm a bad rude man, and I've always been bad." He chuckled as he wagged his eyebrows suggestively at her.

"More like a pervert," she replied, trying not to blush.

"But they're pink, like your face when you-" He never finished because she elbowed him in the stomach.

"Finish that sentence and you'll sleep on the balcony."

"Was only going to say when you blush, like you're doin' now, is all," he said with a pout. "I just want something that belonged to you for the long, lonely plane ride back."

"You have Wesley…wait that didn't come out right," she stuttered, wondering how to get out of that one.

Spike laughed as he leaned down to whisper, "But he doesn't have sexy pink unmentionables, all boxers and ugly plaid."

"Oh, you are incorrigible."

Spike watched his girl's temper rise and it made him want to take her back to their room and shag her some more. His future was looking brighter and brighter the more he came to know her. She would never bore him, and would always keep him on his toes.

"Is there a problem here? And did Anya get a hold of you?" Wesley asked, wondering what would have Spike so excited, and Buffy upset.

"Answer to the second question, no. Do you want to answer the first one, Pet, or should I?" Spike responded with a satisfied smirk on his face.

"Button it, Buster," Buffy said before she went to join Willow at the bar.

"Care to elaborate?" Wesley asked, knowing Spike, it was something he'd done that would embarrass the young blonde.

"Nope, and don't try and guess, 'cause you won't in a million years," Spike answered as he quickly followed his girl.

"Oh, I can see this is going to get very interesting." Wesley chuckled as he rolled his eyes before heading to the bar himself.

"Buffy, care to share?" Willow asked her friend, wondering why she appeared upset.

"Nope, can't share information at present time," Buffy replied as she prayed Spike would change his mind and give her back her underwear. The last thing she needed was for them to search him and find them in his pocket at the airport tomorrow.

"Gotcha!" Willow said as she nodded her head.

Buffy leaned in and asked, "Did Oz ever take a pair of your…you know…panties?"

The redhead tried not to laugh. "Are you implying Spike currently has a pair of yours?"

Buffy hissed quietly, "You are not supposed to answer a question with a question."

"Oh, forgot that rule, let me think. Yes, he would take a pair with him on the road," she shared in a conspiratorial whisper. "I really think it's a guy thing, as long as they're clean, never took a dirty pair, and least…ewww, let's not go there."

"No, they're of the clean variety." Buffy snickered, feeling better knowing it was really just a guy thing, but still embarrassing if someone found out he had them in his pocket.

"Having girlie conversations about girlie things?" Spike asked, with a look of mischief on his face, as he tilted his head and gave Buffy a knowing wink. "Wanna talk about it?"

"No, no talking, just mingle, talking later," Buffy warned him, with a sparkle in her eyes that he could swear was a teasing glint.

"I have an announcement to make, about something tantalizing and exciting,” Spike said, his voice sounding like someone wanting to tell a secret.

"You had better not be going to say what I think you're going to say," Buffy warned him, glaring with both hands on her hips.

Spike looked at Buffy as he replied, "Maybe I will, and then maybe I won't talk about that."

"The news, sometime this century would be nice," Giles said, knowing Spike would not say anything to embarrass Miss Summers in public.

"Sid, called. Seems, they are interested in me for the part of Milton Fine in the next Superman movie," he announced, while giving his girl a wink as he reached out to caress her cheek softly. "I go for an audition on Wednesday."

"Great, fabulous news," Wesley replied, excited for his friend.

"Wow, you're going to play the Brainiac? How cool is that!" Xander exclaimed. "Man, you are him, you da man."

"Hey, I don't have the part yet, but they came asking for me Sid said," Spike informed them.

"And here I was thinking I had the best news to share." Wesley sighed.

"But you do, mate, far better than mine."

"I've already asked Spike, but I was wondering what your plans were for next weekend?" Wesley asked, since both he and Willow had decided to invite everyone to join them in Vegas.

"I'm free. How about you Rups, anything I forgot about?" Jenny replied as she turned to her husband.

"No."

"We're free," Xander answered for him and his wife.

"Colin, do we have anything scheduled?" Darla asked.

"If so, I'm sure it can be changed."

"Good, well then you are invited to a wedding," Wesley informed them as Willow took his hand and joined him.

"We would love it if you all came."

"A wedding, oh my God, I…what can I say but… I will be there." Jenny couldn't form a complete sentence she was so excited.

"What my wife said, but calmer," Giles teased his wife as he answered.

The champagne was flowing freely. The mood was cheerful and everyone celebrated one couple's engagement and another person's possible success. Names, emails, and phone numbers were exchanged with promises to keep in touch. Plans were made to meet the day before the wedding so the men could throw an informal bachelor's party, and the women have a day of shopping and last minute things to do for the wedding.

*******

Rack sat with his two friends as they made plans for their money. The more he thought about it, the more excited he became. He'd be able to open his own studio, and work his way up the ladder to success. He wanted to find the lady luck that made it all happen. He still couldn't believe it when the beautiful woman had approached him with a scheme to make money off Angel O' Conner. It was brilliant and it had worked.

"Boys, let's sit back and enjoy our last night in this hellhole," Rack said as he lifted his glass. "To devious women, and God help us if we’re wrong about them, 'cause today proves, payback is a bitch and her name is Misty."

*******

Buffy watched as William enjoyed himself, toasting to his best friend's coming nuptials. He was truly happy for Wes and Willow, she could tell. It was the way he'd smile at them and was constantly hugging them. In her heart she knew for the first time, her William was finally realizing what it was to have family. She didn't know why she knew it, she just did.

"I see you are wearing some thing new," Jenny said quietly.

"It's a promise ring."

"It's lovely. So, I take it Spike had your mother's ring all along?"

"Yes, and I'm okay with it. I really am," Buffy quickly added to defend him. "I get why he did it, and it makes the surprise more special, two for one kind of special."

"Good," Jenny said, her understanding smile and tone helped Buffy to relax.

"Tell me if I'm wrong, but you guys are the only family he has, right?" she asked the one woman she knew would be honest with her.

"Until you," Jenny answered. "You are the best thing that has happened to him.

"I just wish I could give him a real family." Buffy sighed.

"Buffy, honey, children is not the basis of a relationship. He knows you can't have children and he's okay with that. Spike loves you for you, and if children really become an issue for you, there are other options. He knows first hand what it's like to grow up without parents, so adoption might be favorable to him. Just don't let it be the reason not to fight for him." Jenny gave her a wink and added, "Just think of all the quality time you have to bend him to your will."

Buffy couldn't help but laugh as she turned her attention toward the object of her affection. She watched as he joined in another toast to Willow and Wesley, before turning to appraise her with a heated look of his own. Lifting her glass in salute, she mouthed to him, ‘I love you.’ Her words, causing his smile to grow larger, as he returned the sentiment.

After another hour went by, the party was brought to an end. Everyone hugged and said goodbye to those they would not see in the morning. Others saying they’d see each other on the plane. Everyone had decided they'd have breakfast in their rooms as they waited for their colors representing their turn to depart, to be called.

*******

Spike waltzed his girl toward the elevator, feeling light on his feet, and that everything was right with the world. In his mind, as long as this beautiful woman was beside him, nothing could or would go wrong. Maybe, the romantic fate of him meeting her the way he did made him feel this way, but for some reason he refused to believe things would change.

"I feel like going outside with you beside me and yelling, ‘I'm the king of the world’," he teased, as he continued to twirl her around while waiting for the elevator door to open.

"Listen, Mister, you are not Jack. He died, remember?" she said with a mocking glare. "My William will make it back to shore with no funny business, remember."

Spike leaned down and kissed her lips before saying, "You make me happy, happiest I've ever been."

"Hmmm, lips of William," she murmured as she kissed him again. "You make me very happy too. Me very happy you knocked me on my ass."

Spike out right laughed. "Not the 'Gone with the Wind', sweep you off your feet method, but it worked."

"Me Scarlett, you Rhett," she teased as she pulled him into the elevator when it opened.

"Sorry, Pet, no cavemen in that classic, unless it was in the unedited version I don't know about."

"I can think of something better to do with that mouth, than rattle on about old movies," she suggested, with a wink as she pressed the button to their floor.

"Oh, baby, I can, too," he said with a sexy smirk and a twinkle in his eyes.

"Remember, education of Buffy commencing once we get back to our room," she reminded him as she felt him wrap his arms around her, pulling her back against him.

She could feel his arousal pressed against her lower back. The ding of the elevator told her they had arrived as she reached back and took his hand. "Come with me."

"Plan on it, just you wait and see." He gazed at her with a heated look that sent chills and tingles all over her body.

Buffy led him to their room, stopping at the door. "I think I might have lost my key. Can I see if you have it in one of your pockets?" she asked coyly.

"It's in-" Before he could finish she placed a finger over his lips, signaling him to remain quiet as her other hand did something else.

Buffy wasn't sure if it was the few glass of champagne she had consumed, but she was feeling daring and flirtatious. Then, again, it could be the fact he made her feel comfortable expressing her new sexual freedom with him.

Spike smiled and kissed her finger, letting her know she had the floor. Her other hand slowly drifted up the inside of his left thigh, moving over slightly as it felt to see if the key was there.

"Darn it no key," she teased as her fingers left his lips, trailing down his chest. Her fingers grazed his left nipple, causing him to bit his lip. Taking her time she slowly let her hand ease down into his pocket and intimately explore inside, before saying, "Oh, too bad, still no key."

"Keep looking, Pet, I'm sure you will eventually find what you're lookin' for." His voice sounded raspy as he encouraged her to continue.

Both lost interest in their surroundings as she then felt her way up his right thigh. Giggling as she found a very aroused William waiting for her, she looked up and watched as he reacted to her touch. Never had she felt so much like a woman, seeing the pleasure she was giving him with her touch.

"Too big for a key." She sighed as her hand continued to rub his erection.

"I swear it's a key, just for a different passageway is all," he managed to say, his voice sounding strained, his facial expression intense.

Continuing to explore and seductively search for the room key, she let her hand move into the right pocket. She found she could experiment with touching him intimately some more. Hearing him gasp and moan as she teased him made her look down in the area her hand was moving against him

"Oh, there baby, yeah, just like that," he begged as her fingers made their way to base of his cock, rubbing that one spot he loved to be touched.

"Still no key, are you hiding it from me?" she asked as her free hand grasped the back of his neck, guiding him down so her tongue could trace his lips, teasing him more.

Leaning back, breaking the kiss, he whimpered. "Need you, baby, skin on skin, touch me, feel me." He started to thrust against her hand, needing the friction.

She could see the raw hunger in his eyes as she continued to gaze up at him. Instinct became her guide as she pulled him down and kissed him. Her hand reluctantly left his erection and pulled out his wallet from his back pocket.

"Found it," she said, her voice all shaky with need as she broke the kiss. Quickly she turned around as she took the key out, squeaking when he wrapped himself around her.

Feeling the evidence of his arousal, he was presently rubbing against her backside, almost made her drop the key card. Taking a moment she added to the friction as she started playing along with him.

"Do you want me, baby?" she asked as she developed goose bumps.

"Baby, I think you can feel how much."

Inserting the key in the door, she heard his excited moan of ‘yes’ when the green light flashed that it worked.

"Open the door, baby, let me in."

She did as he said. "Always open for you, honey."

"God, woman, you will be the death of me. Burn me to the core you do." He reached out and opened the door, nudging her through the opening.

"Don't worry, I'll bring you back to life," she teased as she managed to get away from him.

"Where’re you going, Kitten?" he asked, with a pout on his face.

"Just right here, is all," she answered, as she reached behind herself to unzip her dress. "I'm feeling a little overdressed, how about you?"

In record time, he had himself undressed, stalking her.

"I want to touch you, skin to skin, like you asked."

Spike ground his teeth, knowing he wouldn’t last long. "Anything you want baby, this is your dance."

"No, Will, this is our dance," she explained, as she sat on the bed and then scooted back, making room for him to join her. "Come lay with me, let me show you how much I love you."

Watching him move to the end of the bed, and then crawl like a panther toward her made her giddy. She still found it hard to believe that he was hers, and this wasn't a dream. Not realizing she had voiced her feeling aloud, until he nibbled on her ankle and said, "I'm real, Kitten, and I'm yours, only yours."

"Oh, thinking out loud again, bad me." She moaned as he continued to nibble his way up toward her mouth.

"I love you, Buffy Anne Summer, only you for me," he said as he kissed her lips softly.

"Oh, William Crawford, you're in my heart, forever," she replied as she gently pushed on his chest until he was lying on his back. "Now, tell me what you like."

"Start here," he said, as he pointed to his lips. "And then just work your way down."

Buffy smiled down upon him, making his heart flutter. All he could do was think of the poetry he could write about her, and it would all probably be sappy and overly sweet. Only this time he was sure she read every bit of it and make him feel as if he was the best poet ever to live.

The touch of her lips against his was something he would cherish and take to his grave. The soft touch of her mouth felt like a breath of an angel touching his. Her tongue explored, as it traveled down his chin to his chest. Her hands busy as well as they traced all the areas of his chest and now his stomach. Her fingers, busy following his abdominal muscles, like a blind woman reading Braille. He was sure she'd know every inch of him when she was through.

She could tell he was enjoying everything she was doing. His skin tasted salty, since his skin had developed a fine sheen of sweat. Hearing his moans of delight gave her incentive to continue, as she would find a new area to touch and explore. Making sure to commit to memory what he liked as she went further down his body.

Remembering how much she liked when he played with her breasts she decided to see if he would benefit from it as much. The groan he let out once her tongue worshiped his erect nipple while her fingers rolled the other between them, said he did.

The moment her sweet mouth started to gently suckle his nipple he almost lost control and rolled her over. Biting his lip, and reminding himself this was her dance, he fought it off. Her next move only made it worse as she started to nibble down his chest, her fingernails gently scratching their way down his torso toward his hips.

He could feel his balls start to tighten; knowing he was close, and she hadn't even touched his dick yet. The thought of her physically stimulating his cock made him smile. Quickly he had to push the sight of him coming all over her chest away, or he'd do just that. He wanted to feel her touch him, to have her hand stoking him to completion when he came.

The feel of her body rubbing against his member as she moved further down made him moan her name and thrust his hips up against her. Her warm mouth stopped to place kisses on his lower stomach as her hands massaged his thighs. His cock perfectly placed between her breasts as she moved herself gently back and forth against him.

He looked down and noticed her looking back with a questioning look. Without asking he knew, she was wondering if she was doing okay. Moving his hand to cup the side of her face he said, "You are doing perfect, baby. It just proves you were made for me."

The smile she gave him was like a ray of sunshine as she sat back on her knees. The next question out of her mouth stunned him. "Would you be mad if I didn't, well you know, in my mouth?"

"No, baby, I won't be mad. You could never touch me there with those sweet lips, for as long as I live, and I will never be angry or upset. I told you, only what you're comfortable doing," he reassured her, as he sat up and pulled her in for a kiss.

She wrapped her arms around him as she pushed him back down on the bed. The feel of him beneath her, skin on skin, sat her body on fire. Pulling back from the kiss she said, "Make love to me, William."

"Love you, baby and your wish is my command," he replied as he rolled them over.

"I'm sorry," she said as she felt his fingers start to work their magic.

"Never say that, we have the rest of our lives to explore and play, my lovely Kitten. You will grow more confident as we grow. Don't fret, I believe in you, baby, I believe in us," he whispered as he worked to prepare her.

"I need you now, baby, come inside me, make me whole again."

He entered her slowly, enjoying the way her eyes dilated and her lips parted as her need for him grew. It made him chuckle to himself the real reason he did snitch her panties. They were the perfect color of her skin when she was sexually aroused.

The warmth and tightness of her body pulled him in further. How her hips arched up to meet his, egged him on to thrust faster and harder, as he pushed her further then he had before. He used his arms to lift her legs further up, giving him deeper access to her body as he continued to pleasure her.

The change in position increased the depth of his body entering hers. Her fingernails dug into his shoulders as she lost herself to the rhythm, never wanting him to stop. All she knew was she needed to come, the sensations of what he was doing to her was becoming overwhelming and yet not enough.

He could hear her whimpers and knew she was close, so was he. He felt it when she came, her nails digging in to his skin, her hips molding to his as she cried her release. Something broke as he thrust hard and fast, wanting to come inside her. Just when he knew it was about to happen he growled, "Mine, all mine."

She knew he was branding her. Buffy held him as he calmed down, his body still moving against hers with swallow thrusts. His breathing ragged as she stroked his back, his face cradled against the side of her head, with him murmuring endearments in her ear.

"I've got you William, I won't let you fall," she said as she turned to kiss the side of his head.

"I know."

"I'm yours," she whispered, as she kissed his ear. "And for the record, you’re mine, all mine."

"I know, Kitten, always be yours," he said in return as he gently pulled out of her warmth before moving to lie beside her. "Good thing you put in the wake up call before we left."

She giggled as she snuggled against him. "Yeah, no energy to do it now."

"No energy," he agreed as he closed his eyes, sleep taking him.

Buffy smiled as she let her eyes close as well, thinking to herself she could get used to this really fast. Falling asleep in his arms could become a dangerous addiction, for someone whose job could take him away from her for periods at a time.

*******
Chapter 37 by Kimber
Author's Notes:
LOL, no more posting for me after a long tiring night at work......Takes for all the reviews that where sent on 36 that was really for 37....LOL
The ringing of the phone dragged him reluctantly from his safe warm place. His girl was snuggled against him, her legs tangled with his. Looking of at the clock he groaned.

"Bloody Hell."

"Phone…ringing…too soon,” Buffy grumbled as she shifted so she could reach over to pick it up.

"Do you think they'd just let us stay another week?" Spike asked, causing her to giggle as she picked up the phone.

"Love to, baby. But I have to get back to work." Buffy sighed as she heard the automated voice telling her this was their wake up call. "What happened to, 'good morning Miss Summers this is your wake up call'? Nope, now just some freaky robot sounding speaking generic, 'this is your wake up call'. Just takes the personal out of being woken up."

Spike chucked as he watched her hang up the phone. He waited for the right opportunity to strike. As she positioned her self where he could get to her neck he leaned up and suckled right behind her ear. "Good Morning, Miss Summers, love ya."

Buffy turned so she was looking down at him with a glowing smile. "That's more like it. Can you be my wake call every morning?"

"Every morning, and on some mornings I can wake you with more than words,” he teased as he leaned up to gently kiss her lips. They both knew they really didn't have time for anything more.

"Shower, breakfast, and then snuggle time, while we wait,” she whispered as she pulled back.

"You first, no room for two, well safely that is,” he teased. “Plus would run out of warm water by the time I was done with you."

Buffy rolled her eyes as she gave him one last quick kiss before getting out of the bed. "Leave my panties alone, Mister."

"I have the pair I want, thank you very much." He chuckled as he lay back and reflected on his week.

Never in a thousand years would he believe he'd be leaving here with the woman of his dreams beside him. The thought of waking up like this every day for the rest of his life made him think he needed to pinch himself, ‘If this is a dream, please, Lord I don't want to wake up.’ The knock on his door announcing their breakfast brought him back from his thoughts with a smile. Her luggage was still here, so either it was real, or he was still dreaming.

*******

Harmony loved it when her status as a celebrity served her special perks. She stood where she could see when her blondie bear would disembark off the ship. Watching the muscular men as they unloaded the luggage gave her some kind of entertainment and a few fantasies.

Her hand fluttered down to her stomach as she smiled like the cat who ate the canary. She couldn't wait to see his face when she told him she was pregnant. The plans played in her head of them taking the rest of the time he had off before filming. They'd go to Vegas and get married. Come back and look for a house in the best part of Beverly Hills.

"Oh, Spikey, we are so going to have a good two or three years of wedded bliss,” she whispered, knowing he'd put his child first.

*******

"The plan is I'll meet you at your gate." He sighed as he lay with her in his arms.

"Then we go to your place so you can repack,” she added, enjoying lying with him as they waited, talking about their plans for the rest of the weekend.

"Go to your place, shag like bunnies in between cycles,” he teased.

"Do I look like a bunny?" she asked with a giggle.

"You're all cuddly and cute like one. Love to watch your nose twitch when you talk,” he replied, as he leaned in and kissed said nose.

"Oh! My nose twitches,” she mocked as she tired to jump off the bed. "I gotta see this."

"Trust me, my nose twitching bunny." He laughed as he pulled her back down beside him. "No getting out of bed until they announce our color, remember the rules."

"My bad, forgot first rule, no off the bed until they call our color. Snuggle the most important ship event this morning." She playfully sighed as she wiggled back in to position against his chest.

"I can't believe you forgot the major rule you made."

"I'm blonde"

"Not by nature, Kitten."

"Oops, forgot you'd know that minor detail." She blushed, as she laughed.

"Well, don't forget you know the same about me now," he added as he chuckled. "Summers, would you move to L.A. if you were asked to?"

"I think I could be persuaded if the right guy offered to be my friend there, so I wouldn't be lonely."

"Buffy, will you think about moving in with me? I don't think I could spend another night alone without you." He turned so he could look her in the eyes.

"But my house, my job…you're asking a lot so quickly." She so wanted to be like Willow and just jump, but she'd been on her own for so long.

"The house we could keep, it will be our home when I'm not working. You can find a job closer to where we'd live. We can make it work, I know we can."

Buffy reached up and gently cupped his face, seeing the insecurity and anxiety in his expression, "We will work it all out, honey. I'm just having issues right now of giving up so much control of my life. I've been on my own for so long, I just need some time to adjust to having someone else to consider. Plus, I don't want to rely on you to pay my bills."

Spike relaxed as he realized what she was saying was true. "Sorry, baby, I'm a bad rude man."

"No, William, you are a man with a beautiful soul and a loving heart. The fact you risk so much of your heart to be with me only makes me love you even more,” she said before kissing him with everything she had to give. They both choose to forget the rule of no sex, as they made love for the last time while on board.

******

The Giles' family was the first of their group to leave the ship, soon followed by Wesley and Willow. It was Jenny who first noticed Harmony standing off to the side and tugged on her husband's shirtsleeve. His look of anger that flashed across his face made her fear for the girl.

Rupert kissed his wife's cheek before he approached Wesley and pulled him aside. "Excuse me Willow, I need to speak with Wesley for a moment."

Harmony's eyes followed the redhead that accompanied Wesley with a sense of dread. She noticed the familiarity the couple shared, and it shocked her. She was sure that Mr. Pryce was gay, and secretly in love with her Spike. Making her think again, just where was her blondie bear.

Lost in her thoughts she didn't see the hateful glares directed at her by Spike's co-workers.

Darla and Colin joined the group who'd noticed the appearance of Miss Kendall as well.

"Oh shit,” Darla whispered. “I think I will handle this one."

"Are you sure?" Wesley asked. “I wouldn't mind giving her a moment of my time."

"I know." She rolled her eyes, giving him a knowing look. "That's why I'm going over to talk to her and get her the hell out of here before Spike and Buffy join us."

"I think that would be best, my love,” Colin agreed. "The last thing any of us need is her acting out here."

Willow looked at Wesley with a questionable look, "Wes, who is she?"

"She's Spike's ex, thankfully ex,” he said harshly before he realized he had.

"You don't like her, do you?" she asked.

"No, I think she is a user and is only here to cause trouble."

"Oh, and Buffy, she's going to make trouble for her and Spike."

"Not if I can help it." Wesley promised. “If Darla can't handle her, I know I can."

"Oh." Willow sighed, feeling the anger coming from her fiancé and it scared her.

"I'm sorry, my love. I guess you're seeing my overly protective side,” Wesley said as he pulled her close. "She has only given him grief, and I won't stand by and let her do anything to hurt him. He's family, he's the brother I should've had."

"I understand, I feel the same about Buffy,” Willow replied. “So if she leaves do we say anything?"

"Not until we get home."

"Okay, can do that. If you have to deal with her, can I come and give her my resolve face. It might scare her to leave and not come back,” Willow offered, loving it when he chuckled and answered, "Yes, I would love for you to be my back up."

"Good, together we'll make her run for the hills…are there any hills in Florida?"

"I'm not sure, but I do know there are some further north, say in Tennessee."

"That would be good, she’d be too tired to come back."

"Willow, you, my dear, can make a gray day feel like it's the sunniest of all." He sighed as he kissed the top of her head. "I'm the luckiest bloke on the planet to have found you."

"Bloke?"

"Guy."

"Okay," she said as she snuggled closer as they waited who would arrive first, Darla, or Spike and Buffy.

*******

Darla nodded as she walked over to talk to young woman and made sure she was aware of a few things. She really liked Buffy with Spike and after what she'd done, she owed it to them to try and avoid a face to face with Harm.

"Hi, Darla. Did you miss me?" Harmony greeted the woman she thought of as her friend.

"Hello Harm. Can we go somewhere and talk, there's something you should know,” she said deciding a direct approach would be needed.

"No, I'm waiting to see Spike. I thought we might spend some time here before going back to California."

"Harm, we need to talk and we need to now. So please don't make a scene and come with me,” Darla said as she firmly took the girl's arm and led her away.

"But, Spike."

"It's about Spike and you, so just come with me or it will be Wesley or Giles coming to talk to you and it won't be pretty. I don't know what you did to piss them off, Harm, but right now you don't want to find out,” she informed her as she dragged her out of building.

*******

"I could buy some manly boxers or briefs if you like,” he teased as they gathered their belongings, since their color was just announced.

"Nope, no manly wear needed right now. I got this,” she replied as she waved their ring in his face. "I wear it openly and proudly."

"I could wear your pretty panties if you'd like."

"No, you just keep them in your pocket, no out to play time for them either, Mr. Perv."

"Your Mr. Perv."

"Yep, all mine. Pervy and all." She giggled.

"I'm going to miss you." He sounded serious as he took her hand in his.

"It's only a couple of hours and then it's all us and time together."

"Will you love me after tomorrow
Will our love continue to grow
For I love you oh so deeply
You are the color in my world."

"Oh, pretty poem, who wrote it?" she asked, feeling her heart flutter.

"I just did."

"Then write it down and I want more." She leaned in to kiss his lips. "We will love come tomorrow and it will grow for in my heart I love you so."

His smile grew in to a look of awe as he quickly kissed her lips and moved to the desk. Grabbing a pen and paper, he wrote the words they just said to each other. Then he folded it up and put it in his back pocket thinking to himself, ‘They'd make beautiful wedding vows.’

"Got it all copied down my handsome poet?" she asked, enjoying the look of happiness her words brought to face.

"You’re pretty good yourself."

"I was inspired by greatness and true love." She gently stoked his cheek. "Something tells me you have a gift with words and should pursue it."

"Buffy, you will never know how much that moves me. I think I just fell in love with you all over again." He sighed. “Please never leave me, I think you have the power to kill me if you did."

She could tell yet again he was giving her his heart and soul, taking the jump she thought she was too afraid to take. Pulling him down she kissed him and decided she was ready.

As they pulled apart she whispered, "I will move in with you William. Maybe Wednesday we can see about me looking for a job."

Spike swept her up in his arms. "I promise you Buffy, you won't regret it."

"I know, the regret would've been not moving in," she replied as they used a few more minutes to absorb what just happened, before gathering their things to join their friends.

*******

"So what is it you need to tell me?" Harmony asked.

"No need to beat around the bush, but Spike met someone on the cruise and it's pretty serious,” Darla informed her. "They are coming off the ship together."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, he's found someone, and I like her. She fits him and he fits her. I just didn't want you got get hurt by seeing it,” Darla explained.

"I'm pregnant!" Harm said out of the blue.

"You're what?" Darla asked, feeling her head spin. "Is it his?"

"How could you ask that? I thought you were my friend."

"Harm, I've heard rumors, never thought too much about it, but it’s enough for me to ask if the baby is Spike's," Darla said, noticing a twitch from the other blonde, it made her realize, her comment hit a nerve.

"It's…"

"Harm, if you can't lie to me, how will you be able lie to him,” Darla snarled as she stood with her arms across her chest. "I like Spike a lot, Harmony Kendall, and I will not let you trap him with another man's bastard, is that clear."

Harmony could feel all her dreams start to crumble. Tears formed, not of sadness of being the user she was, but the fact she just got caught. She knew that Darla would make sure she told Spike what she suspected to be true and that there'd now be a paternity test done. Something like that would prove him not being the father of her child.

"Harmony, go home and think about what you need to do. I won't let you come between Spike and Buffy with this lie of yours. I truly believe this baby is not Spike's."

"Why?"

"God wouldn't punish him so." Darla snorted as she turned to leave with one last parting shot, "Don't come back in here Harmony or I will sic Wesley or Giles on your ass. Go home and figure out who your baby's daddy is and go after him for the money."

Darla calmed herself before reaching the others. She'd keep the pregnancy thing out of the picture unless Harmony forced her hand. Standing up for Spike just now gave her a new found confidence that she can stand on her own if needed. No one would ever over power her again.

"Ready my dear?" Colin asked, as his wife joined them. He noticed her look of accomplishment, and it warmed him she was getting back to being the strong woman she was before he left her.

"Yes, and don't worry about Harmony. I don't think she’ll be making another appearance and Spike needs not know she was even here,” Darla responded as she gave Wes and Rupert a knowing wink.

"I still wish I could've had a few words with her," Wesley mumbled as he patted his carryon that held the tape of her and Angel.

*******

Harmony walked to the cabstand and hailed a cab. She was sure she'd still be able to make this pregnancy profitable. Everyone loved a good ‘who's the daddy’ in the tabloids. This wasn't over by a long shot…she'd have her day. She would just have to wait and have a talk with Angel. He'd know what to do.

*******

Spike noticed the others waiting for them as he and Buffy walked in the departure area. Everyone was now present and accounted for except Angel.

"Leave it to the mighty Peaches, to be late,” he mumbled.

"Who?" Buffy asked.

"Angel! The prat has to make the grand entrance, the mighty poof." Spike snorted, as he led her closer to the rest of the cast.

"Great, now everyone is here and we can get on the road." Lorne smiled.

"Where's O'Conner?" Spike asked.

"Changed his flight plans,” Lindsey informed him, as he took Cordy's hand and started to walk out to where their shuttle was waiting.

"Oh, we made room for your girlfriends." Cordy said as she looked back to give Spike a wink. "So Buffy, your luggage is piled in with the others. Willow picked them out, but make sure we didn't forget anything."

Spike blew her a kiss and shouted, "I knew there was a reason I liked you."

"Yeah, yeah,” Cordy replied as she turned to Lindsey and say, "I kind of like you best, fella."

"Feelin' mutual darlin'" Lindsey replied, with a grin.

"So did we miss anything?" Spike asked and wondered why everyone looked at each other and said, no at the same time. "Well, fine, see we didn't miss a thing." He looked at Buffy with a confused expression.

Both missed the looks the others passed amongst themselves. Xander and Anya also were confused, since no one informed them of Harmony's visit. The others felt the less who knew the better.

Darla just hoped she was doing the right thing about not telling Spike about Harmony's claim of being pregnant. She was sure if it were true the blonde would've marched in and not cared if he was with someone else. The look on her face said it all. It was all lies that came out of her mouth. She even started to wonder if Harm was even with child.

"Well, people, let's get a move on here. We've got some planes to catch,” Lorne addressed the cast as everyone made their way to the shuttle buses that would take them to the airport.

*******

Malcom Hunter, the second in command pounded on the door, "Mr. O'Conner, if you are in the room please open the door."

He looked over at the captain as he pulled out the master key and opened the door. They walked in and noticed the semi packed luggage. The also noticed the open liqueur bottles scattered about the room. The bed was still made, not looking like it had been slept on. Both men became worried, and knew their day just went from good to worst.

"I will start a full search of the ship."

"Mr. Hunter, I think that will be a wonderful idea,” Captain Picard said. "I will notify the port authority of the problem. Please stop all departures, and give me a list of those who have already left the ship. I know the officers will want them."

"Yes sir!" Malcom said as he walked out to use the steward's phone to stop the rest of the guests from disembarking.

The captain knew this was going to be something he notified the main office about right away as he turned and left to go to his office. His gut was telling him they would not be leaving port today.

"Do not let anyone enter this cabin unless it's by my order." Picard instructed the steward.

"Yes sir."

*******
Chapter 38 by Kimber
Author's Notes:
Sorry for the lack of posting....had the worst case of wiiters block...
Spike sat on the floor at the airport terminal he was scheduled to leave from. His girl snuggled between his legs, leaning against his chest. Never had he felt so peaceful sitting here with his arms wrapped around Buffy as she napped. For the first time he looked forward to the future, knowing she was going to be a part of it.

Looking around he watched the others as they interacted. Willow and Wesley were sitting next to each other talking, as the redhead scribbled in a notebook. He was sure they were planning their wedding and it made him happy for the couple. Anya, Xander, Darla, and Colin had wandered down to the pub they'd passed on their way here.

Next, he watched as Giles and his family laughed and joked with each other, wondering if one day he and Buffy would be doing that. He knew they'd never have biological children, but that didn't mean they could never have a family. The years spent with his friends taught him that. For they all were his family. More so, then the ones that participated in his conception that he never knew.

"Life is good." He sighed as he closed his eyes and let the contentment he was feeling lull him to take a short siesta.

*******

Officer Ray Allen and his partner Chris White watched as the forensic team went through the stateroom with a fine tooth comb. His hunch was they'd be calling in the homicide unit, for he was holding the evidence in his hand that made him think it was a blackmail scheme that went bad.

The pictures now in his possession where of two nude males, one of them being the missing man Angel O'Conner. With them was a letter demanding money for the negatives, strongly supporting his theory of foul play. Both where sealed in a protective covering, so they could check them for fingerprints later on.

"Shame all the guests are gone." Ray mentioned as he looked around the stateroom.

"Yeah…most like the killer is already on a plane on their way back home." Chris replied, thinking it was one of Mr. O' Connor's co-workers.

"Maybe, maybe not…let's not limit our search here. I'm thinking one of the crew was involved here." Ray reasoned as he tried to piece together what they did have so far.

"I guess we need make a call and get a few more people here, so we can start to interrogate the staff." Chris replied, "This is going to be a shitty case, you know that, right?"

"Yeah, I know it…famous star missing. The tabloids will have a hay day with this. I feel sorry for the cruise line."

"How about I take those down to the lab and see if they can get me some decent facials of the other man and of Mr. O' Conner?" Chris offered, not feeling comfortable using evidence to try and get the name of the other man, without it being proceed and tested properly.

"Great, you do that and I will see about contacting his agent and letting him know what is going on here." Ray agreed, "Maybe he can give me some insight as to Mr. O'Conner's last day."

"You do that and I will contact man in charge of the convention, and get a list of everyone involved and how to contact them." Chris added, and then said, "I will call the boss and see who he can round up to help talk with the crew."

"You do that and I'll handle the captain and have him make arrangements for some rooms we can use."

"Ray, you better call the wife, I don't see us being home for dinner." Chris sighed, "I'm calling mine now and letting her know."

"I hear ya, and is she going to be pissed." Ray grumbled, and then asked just to get his partner's opinion, "Do you think we'll find the body?"

"Nope, I think the man is fish food. I suspect this is going to go down as one of those unsolved mysteries."

"Where is that 'Untouchable guy', now when you really need him?" Ray snorted, as he pulled out his cell phone to call his boss.

Before he could dial he noticed Mr. Hunter approach with a worried look on his face. "Can I help you Mr. Hunter?" Ray asked.

"I sorry officer, but it seems we have another passenger missing."

"Really, any connection to Mr. O'Conner?"

"Not that I'm aware of, she wasn't a part of the party he was with. She had traveled alone." The second in command said, wondering why this was happening now.

Ray dialed his partner's number and informed him, "Hey, Chris get your ass back here, buddy. Seems we have a female passenger also MIA now, to add to our list. Yeah, I know it just keeps getting better and better."

*******

Lorne sat on his patio, relaxing. A couple of hours ago he'd dropped everyone off at the airport, himself living fairly close by. The thought of going to L.A. to visit Andrew later in the week brought a smile to his face. Just when he was about to fall asleep the phone rang.

Getting up and walking over toward it he couldn't help but thinking why he was about to answer it. Then it occurred to him it could be his buttercup calling to say a final goodbye. It was time for they flight to be leaving.

"Hello."

"May I speak with Mr. Cartis?"

"This is he."

"This is Officer Chris White with the Ft Lauderdale police department."

"Is there something the matter Officer White?"

"There seems to have been a problem with one of the guests on the cruise, Mr. Angel O'Conner, to be exact."

"And just what has Mr. O'Conner done to warrant you calling me of all people?" Lorne couldn't help but ask his voice sounding perturbed.

"It would seem he's missing and he never departed from the ship that we can tell. All of his belongs are still there, unpacked." Chris replied.

"Still, how does that pertain to me?" Lorne reiterated.

"Well, since you hired him to be on this cruise, we just thought you might be able to put some light on his week. Give us a list of the other guests, your employees, and the fans who was involved. Tell us about the last time you saw him, and if you noticed anything suspicious." Officer White's voice had become official and direct as he relayed this information. "Could you be so kind as to gather all I've mentioned and meet me down at the Port Authority down here at the docks?"

Lorne had a bad feeling about this as he answered, "I will get everything I have together and meet you there."

"Do you know if any of the other guests would be available to come?"

"No, their flight should have left by now. But I will bring my assistants down and we can help go over what he know and help you in any way possible."

"Thank you Mr. Cartis, for being so helpful in this matter." Chris said, wondering to himself just how many states was he going to have to call.

Lorne hung up the phone and immediately called Lindsey to let him know to meet him. By how cozy he and Cordy was acting lately she was sure to be there as well. He understood both his assistants' anger and worry once he hung up from them, for he too was sure they were done with the scoundrel, Angel O' Conner after today. Next he left Andrew a message to call him as soon as he could.

*******

Buffy stood with William's arms around her as everyone said goodbye. The only ones that would be meeting them at the gate in L.A. would be William, Wesley, and Giles. She knew she had it bad for her guy, when just the thought of a few hours apart made her feel queasy.

"Buffy, I'm so happy you were able to forgive me." Darla said as she hugged the young woman. "I really hope we can become friends?"

"There is nothing to forgive, not really. You did the right thing in the end. From what I'm hearing that wasn't easy to go up against Angel." Buffy assured her she held no grudges. "And one can never have too many friends."

"You both will have to come to dinner when you're in L.A." Colin invited them.

"Sounds like a plan, mate." Spike agreed as they shook hands.

"Have a safe trip Buffy, and I promise to keep an eye on your man here." Colin teased while giving her a wink.

"You do that Colin, and just remember if he even gets a chipped nail you'll have to answer to me." Buffy replied as she playfully glared and pointed her finger at him.

"I promise, no harm will come to your William, my lady." Colin promised as he bowed before her.

"Okay, my turn." Anya moved over to hug her new friend, while Darla and Colin moved down toward Willow and Wesley. "I have something for you, and my phone number is in it, call anytime."

"You have something for me?" Buffy asked, shocked the woman would buy her something.

"It's a loaner, and I need it back when you're done. I have more for you later as well." Anya replied, as she handed Buffy what appeared to be a book in some gift wrapping. "Don't open it on the plane if you're easily embarrassed. It's a book on sexual positions with pictures and instructions."

Buffy blushed while Spike chuckled and said, "Leave it to you to give my girl something interesting to read when we're alone."

Anya ignored him as she directed her next statement toward Buffy, "Just remember, sex is an expression of love, but can also be a weapon in getting back at the one you love, by withholding it. There are mechanical devices you can use to take the edge off while you wait until you think they've learned their lesson."

Spike about choked before he responded with, "Hey, no tellin' my girl such things. I'm sure she'll learn it on her own."

"Or you could teach her the right way to use one." Anya was quick to point out, giving him a smirk and a wink.

Buffy giggled as she watched both Xander and William looked at Anya stunned. She knew without a doubt she was going to enjoy getting to know Mrs. Harris more. Taking a page out of Anya's book of bluntness Buffy said, "I'm sure he will."

Spike looked down at his girl and noticed the sparkle in her eyes and knew he was going to enjoy teaching her everything he could. But then again, he was sure there was going to be a few things she was going to teach him as well.

"Love, you baby." Spike said as he leaned down to gently kiss her lips.

"Well, I will let you both say your goodbyes." Anya said as she reached back to take her husband's hand. "We will see you at the Wedding if not sooner."

"It was great meeting you Buffy hope you make the big dope here bring you to the cook out in a few weeks at my house." Xander said as he leaned in and softly kissed her cheek and said, "Welcome to the family."

His words brought tears to her eyes as she hid her face in William's chest and sighed. She left Sunnydale being alone, with only Willow really in her life. Now she'd be returning with, as Xander had said, a family. Never in her wildest dreams could she have imagined finding all of this good fortune while on vacation.

Spike hugged her close, not wanting to let her go even for a second. If both flights had not been sold out, they'd be flying together. Just the thought of their being apart for a few hours made his skin crawl. It scared him to think she had gotten so under his skin in such a short time. He couldn't help but wonder how he'd feel about leaving her alone after being with her fifty years.

"I have to go, Kitten."

"I know me too."

"Think of me."

"More like dream of you, I'm still so tired." She said as she fought off a yawn.

"And lovely dreams we'll be having." He said before kissing the top of her head.

"William, it's a good thing I'm going to move to L.A. with you."

"Yeah, a good thing, don't think I could be that far away from for that that long."

"Yep, and I don't want to find out either." She sighed as she leaned back so she could look up at him. "Will it always hurt this much to be apart, even after fifty years?"

Spike couldn't help but laugh, "Goldilocks, I was thinking the same thing. I guess we can ask each other again on our fiftieth anniversary. Now give us a kiss, the sooner I go the sooner we meet again."

"You better make it good one."

"Only the best for my girl." He whispered as he claimed her mouth with his.

Spike felt a tap on his shoulder causing him to reluctantly release her lips. "This had better be good." He said while leaning his forehead against Buffy's.

"It's time to go or you'll be walking home." Wesley chuckled.

"Go on, like you said sooner the better." Buffy sighed, as she stepped back. "You just be waiting for me when we land. I'm so going to need for you to hold me."

"I will be there with arms wide open, baby."

Buffy stood and watched him walk away feeling a mad rush of tears start to form. She fought hard to keep them at bay when he turned around at the entrance and blew her a kiss. Once she could no longer see him see turned to Willow and hugged her close.

"Why am I acting like this?" She asked, trying to regain her composure.

"I was like that the first time Oz went on the road." Willow said as she hugged her back. "It's all new, fresh, and like a dream right now."

Jenny agreed, "I second that."

"I feel like a big cry baby." Buffy mumbled.

"I think you're newly in love and acting normal." Jenny gave her opinion.

"God, it's only for a few hours. How will I react when he will be gone for a day or more?" Buffy asked as she turned to look at Jenny.

"The more secure you become in the relationship the more you will find ways to handle it. Just don't become clingy and needy. It's the one thing that will destroy it." Jenny decided to offer to give her something to think about.

"Please shoot me if I show sighs of doing that. The last thing I want is to become a weak clingy girlfriend, and so don't want to be like that as a wife."

"Buffy, something tells me you won't, but I will remember you said I could point it out if I notice it." Jenny said with a wink. "Now, I think we'd better get our tails in high gear and make it to our plane."
"Would be a bad thing to miss the plane, Spike would brood and Buffy would pout." Willow teased.

"Oh, like you and Wes would be any better. I saw the little emotional goodbye between the two of you."

"Nope, I had something in my eye is all, and that's my last and final answer." Willow explained, trying her best not to miss her man as well.

"If you say so my dear." Jenny smirked as she waved her daughters away from the window. They'd been watching their father's plane leave. "Personally I can't wait to see my husband again, and we've been married for fifteen years."

"How do you do it?" Buffy asked, "He works in L.A. for the most part while filming and you and the girls live in Arizona."

"Trust, love, and communication is what I think is the key to a long and healthy relationship. You can live in the same house and still end up losing everything. He knows if he cheats I'm gone, and the entertainment business keeps no secrets. It might take them a few years, but it all comes out in the end. Then there is the best invention of mankind to assist in long distance relationships…the phone. Now Rups and the girls do the internet camera, 'cause he needs to see them. He checks to see if they are growing up on him too fast. Then he comes home or we join him over the weekends.

Willow looked down at her watch and said, "We had better get a move on if we want to catch our plane."

"Oh, Lord how time flies." Jenny exclaimed as she turned toward the girls and told them to hurry.

*******

"Wake up sleeping beauty." Wesley said as he nudged his friend awake.

"No, pretty dreams, lovely in fact." Spike sighed as he opened his eyes and glared.

"Need to fasten your seatbelt, dear." Wesley told him while he coyly blinked his eyes. "I can't let my best man get all bounced about on the landing."

"Oh, Luv, it's nice to know you still care." Spike chuckled as he sat up and refastened his seatbelt as the captain announced their final approach.

"I just do not wish to face the wrath of Willow and Buffy if I let anything happen to you." He reasoned, with a dramatic sigh.

"Whatever gets you through the day, pet." Spike teased.
"But seriously, Spike. What are you going to do if they offer you the part in the Superman movie?" Wesley asked.

"It depends when they start filming. My first priority is the show." Spike answered, letting his friend know he would not cause any problems at the studio. "I'm not Angel, I have work ethics."

"You know Robert would bend over backwards to work something out for you." Wesley suggested, knowing the man would be happy for Spike if he was offered the part.

"Yeah, but in all fairness I don't want to burn my candle at both ends. I have someone else to think about now too. I won't do anything that will jeopardize my relationship with Buffy." Spike made sure to lay all his cards down on the table. "If I had to choose between her and my career, she'd win hands down."

"You love her that much?" Wesley asked, for clarification.

"Yeah, I do. I would rather enjoy my life poor and in love with her, then rich and miserable without her." Spike informed his best friend, meaning every word.

"I agree." Wesley said, "I feel the same about Willow."

"We can make sure we get side by side trailers and be neighbors." Spike joked.

"I really don't think it will go that far. I have faith we both will find a way to make it all work." Wesley reassured him, knowing Spike had the talent to go far if the young man wanted to. "I will hold you to the being trailer park neighbors though."

"Right now I just want to talk with the powers and see what they have planned. I refuse to go or think any further than that." Spike told him as he heard the captain on the P.A. tell the crew to prepare for landing by taking their seats.

"When are you coming to Sunnydale?" Spike asked.

"Tomorrow, we've decided to stay at my place tonight and then introduce me to Willow's parents tomorrow." Wesley answered, feeling nervous even now concerning the fact of meeting his future in-laws.

Spike could hear the worry as he replied, "If they don't like you, they need their heads examined."

Wesley chuckled as he told him, "Buffy said the same thing last night at the bar."

"Then you have nothing to worry about."

"I hope you're right. With her being Hebrew and me being Catholic…it can be a problem." Wesley explained.

"Does Willow practice her faith?" Spike asked.

"Not religiously, like myself." Wesley answered, knowing if the shoe was on the other foot; his parents would be having a fit. "You know my parents would eat her alive."

"Fuck the people who only share DNA with ya." Spike growled. "They lost any right to tell you how to live your life, as far as I'm concerned."

Wesley smiled as replied, "You couldn't have said it better."

"You bet."

"When are you going to Sunnydale?" Wesley asked.

"Was going to go tonight, but now I'm thinking about it might not go until the morning." Spike sighed, "By the time I unpack the dirty, and repack I'm going to be so tired. I will run it past Buffy."

"You could just grab a few clean things and do the laundry at Buffy's. You will have some free time when she's working." Wesley suggested.

"Hmm, that sounds like a better plan." Spike agreed, as he leaned back waiting for the plane to touch down.

"That's why I was born." Wesley chuckled.

"Can truly say I'm happy you found your way out of the egg." Spike teased, knowing the one part of flying his friend didn't like was the landing. "You never did tell me how it felt to be hatched."

"Because I was too young to remember, is why. I'm beginning to wonder if it was a premature hatching, you know cracked before my time." Wesley snorted.

"Why do you think that?" Spike asked, suspicious he'd just walked into his friend's trap.

"I made friends with you."

"Ha, ha, watcher…here I thought it was because we came from the same egg and they separated us at birth." Spike playfully pouted.

"Well, there is that." Wesley conceded, as he smiled warmly. "I like that idea. We are hatched siblings."

"I'm beginning to think you both were dropped on your heads as children." Giles interjected, trying to keep from laughing.

"Hey, no funny comments from you old man." Spike smirked, "I'll tell your wife you where being mean to us."

"Oh, yes, we must remember her soft spot for the two of you." Rupert chuckled.

Everyone sighed with relief when the plane finally landed. Now came the waiting for their women and families to join them. Everyone left the plane and said their final goodbyes until next Saturday. The three men made arrangements for the baggage to be help until after the other plane landed. The receptionist told them where the next plane would be landing and they headed over to meet it.

*******
Chapter 39 by Kimber
Author's Notes:
Thank you to all that have hung with this story..........
"He's still breathing on his own, but not well." The first mate informed his captain. "We need to get him medical attention."

"And how Jorge, do you think we can do that? We are not supposed to be in American waters." Pedro Gonzales, the captain of the Cuban fishing vessel said.

"We must do something Captain." Jorge pleaded. "It's sad the young woman we could not save."

"I know…let me think on it." Pedro compromised.

His conscious was telling him he to place a distress call. He should and let the Americans come and take the man and woman they’d found in the early morning before dawn. The one concern he had was they'd blame them for not calling them sooner.

"We can tell them we just found them and by the time they get here it will not make a difference." Jorge suggested. "It would not be a lie to tell them the woman was already dead, and he unconscious."

"Then make the call Jorge." Captain Riaz said. "We've completed our business here and the castaway knows nothing."

"Thank you. I'm sure there will be someone out there happy we found them." Jorge said as he made his way to the ship's radio.

Pedro wasn't sure why he agreed with the man but he did. He was sure someone out that would find closure. Unlike Jorge, he knew the man would be dead before help arrived, but that was on God's hands. He had his story ready. They'd just arrived in the spot they always came to fish when they found the man holding the woman with one arm and gripping the donut shaped ship float with the other.

"Yes, that will work." He mumbled as he turned to make sure his crew understood the story as well.

*******

Spike glared at the two men as he said, "What do you mean Harmony was waiting for me at the port?"

"Do you really need me to draw you a picture, Master Vampire?" Wesley asked, hoping to calm his best friend down a bit with some humor.

"Darla handled her rather well, I must add." Giles said, in support of the young woman.

"I can't believe the crazy bint showed up like that." Spike huffed as he started to pace.

"Well, she does make you believe what they say about blondes." Wes offered, "I'm sure she has no idea about Angel and his revealing the intimate tape of them together."

"So, what did Darla say?" Spike asked, as he calmed down and became curious about what the two women talked about.

"She took Harmony aside, preventing any of us from overhearing anything being said." Giles replied.

"Guess I'll have to give her a call when I get home." Spike sighed, trying not to get upset. "She better not be at my place when we get there."

"Might I suggest you also tell Buffy…don't need for her to hear it from someone else." Giles suggested.

"I hear ya." Spike sighed, worried that his ex-girlfriend might cause some problems, "I doubt Harm will believe I just met Buffy on the cruise."

"Who cares what the bitch thinks?" Wesley snorted.

"I think you're holdin' back on me Percy, come on and tell me how you really feel about the girl." Spike chuckled.

"Jenny and I are taking the girls to Disney, if anyone is interested." Giles said to change the subject.

"Maybe we can all meet up for dinner Wednesday. Me and Buffy will be in L.A. for my audition." Spike suggested.

"We can ask Jenny when they get here." Giles answered, "Need to make sure she doesn't already have plans."

"I'm thinking Willow and myself, can come in for dinner as well." Wesley added.

"Great." Spike said with a huge smile. He decided to wait until then to let them know Buffy was moving in with him.

"They should be landing here in the next 20 minutes." Giles pointed out as he looked at his watch.

Spike couldn't help but smile, 20 minutes and his girl would be back in his arms. All thoughts of Harmony were forgotten as he started to plan how he was going to make Buffy welcome in his home. The more he thought about it, the more he wanted to introduce her to their new home that very night.

*******

"So, have you found anything more about this mystery Misty woman?" Chris asked his partner.

"Only that she existed once and doesn't resemble the passport we found."

"What?"

"Seems Misty Rawlins was a blonde who died twenty years ago. The forensic team is working on her room now trying to get all the finger prints they can. Might take sometime to run them and get a match. God only knows how well the stewards really clean after each guest." Marcus answered, wishing he'd followed his father's advice and had gone into pig farming.

"Can this case get anymore complicated?" Chris asked.

"Is now a good time to find another career?" Marcus snorted. "I have L.A.P.D getting a search warrant to search Mr. O'Conner's place there."

"I wish."

"So did you get any information from Mr. Cartis?" Marcus asked.

Chris sighed, "He should be getting here any moment now."

"Keep me up to date."

"Will do, partner." Chris answered as he heard a knock at his door, "Well looks like my next appointment is here."

"Hope he can give us some leads." Marcus said praying for a break in this case.

"Talk soon I think he's here." He said before he hung up and then called out, "Come in."

He watched as two men and a woman stepped into his office, one at a time. He could see they brought what he'd asked for and hoped some where it gave him a clue as to what could've happened to the missing twosome.

*******

Giles' phone rang and he noticed on the caller ID it was their boss calling. He looked at both Wesley and Spike and asked, "I wonder what Robert is calling me about?" Right before he answered the phone.

"Giles here."

"Rupert, glad I could catch you. Andrew called to alert me to a major problem." Robert sighed.

"It sounds serious by the tone of your voice." Rupert replied.

"Angel is missing."

"What do you mean Angel is missing?" Giles asked, holding up his hand toward his friends to hold off their questions and comments.

"He never disembarked off the ship it would seem. They found all his things still in his cabin when they went to check on him. The police are now involved and they are starting to treat this as foul play it would seem." Robert explained.

"Dear Lord, this is not good."

"No, Rupert, it's not. I'm calling to alert you that the Florida police should be contacting us shortly. Seems, they've already been in touch with Mr. Cartis and his group. It's how Andrew came to know about it."

"Spike and Wesley are here with me now. I can call Xander and Anya if you'd like." Giles offered.

"That would help. I'll call Darla and Colin, since Andrew has already notified Warren and Jonathan." Robert replied, sounding relieved in a way he didn't have to do it all. "To make matters worse one of the ship's guests, unrelated to ours, is missing as well."

"Have you called Noel yet?" Giles asked.

"Hmmm, let's say he wasn't happy." Robert said before saying good-bye and hanging up the phone.

Giles sighed as he turned toward his friends and say, "It would seem the shit is about to hit the fan."

"This has got to be good cuz Rupert cussed." Spike tried to lighten the mood.

"Yes, and it is not a time to joke either, I'm afraid." Giles informed the blonde before asking, "Where is the tape of Angel and the others?"

"What is going on, Mate?" Spike asked as he started to become very worried.

"It would seem Angel never left the ship and his things are still on board. The police are involved and they are treating it as a possible crime."

"This is not good." Wesley replied, as he tilted his head back to stare at the ceiling as he answered, "I have the tape with me right now."

"On your person?" Spike asked.

"Right here in my carry on." Wesley answered, "But it means nothing, I'm sure it's a copy and the original is in his apartment."

"It means everything." Giles added before he turned to Wesley and said, "Get rid of it now. Do not, and I mean, do not take it home with you. The only ones that know about its existence, other than Angel, is standing here now and my wife. She will not say anything."

"I'm not afraid to let the police know I've seen it." Spike replied, not wanting to hide anything from the police. "They have the uncanny way of finding this shit out."

"Then what do you suggest we do with the tape?" Wesley asked.

"Give it to me and I will let the police know I have it and am aware of him sleeping with my past girlfriends, when they weren't so past." Spike replied with a shrug of his shoulders, but unable to hide the pain in his eyes.

"And Buffy?" Giles asked.

"I will explain all of it to her." Spike answered, having shared some of it with her already and feeling sorry he had tell her everything now.

"She will not judge you for it." Wesley assured him.

"I know, it’s the fact I'm going to be dragging her into this mess that bothers me." Spike explained as he turned to face the window looking outside. "She deserves better than this."

"This is not your fault." Giles said hoping the young man would believe it as the truth it was.

"Why do I feel like it is?" Spike asked in return.

"Because you feel responsible for some reason that it's your fault Mr. Psycho is trying to sabotage your career. The total blame lies with Angel and his insane actions. He is a man with a tortured soul." Wesley offered as his explanation.

"One who has gone missing and if you show the video to the police it will put you at the head of list as they play the reality game of Clue." Giles pointed out. "Be careful how you play this. I think we should first wait and see what the police find during their investigation."

"But I feel like I'd being lying if I don't.."

"Stop right there." Wesley growled as he came toe-to-toe with his best friend. "You had nothing to do with whatever happened to the bastard. I will not let you give the police any reason to suspect you. I'm sure when and if they find the original it will give them some ideas, but unable to connect them to you. I will take care of the tape that is in my possession and nothing more will be said about it. Am I making myself clear?"

"But it's tampering with evidence." Spike looked at his friend in a different light.

"What would you do if it was me and not you this tape would spread speculation about? Knowing in your heart I was not guilty of anything." Wesley asked giving his best friend an understanding smile.

"I would be doing the same as you I'd imagine." Spike sighed as he returned the smile with one of his own.

"Correct, brother of my heart." Wesley said as he nodded his head once.

"Give me the tape." Giles demanded. "I will burn it as soon as I get home."

"No! Spike hissed, "I will not get you anymore involved in this then you already are, mate."

"In for a penny in for a pound, my boy. Giles said as he gave the blonde a very determined glare. "I protect my own."

Spike felt his throat constrict as he looked around the airport making sure no one was close to them. Looking back at Giles he said, "I would never be able to look Jenny or the girls in the face if anything happened to you because of me."

"Nothing will." Rupert stepped closer and placed his hands on Spike's shoulders. "We will stand united in this. We know the tape will be found and exposed if the police go through his personal items thoroughly. Let them work for it. I refuse to let Angel have anymore power over you. Give me the tape and forget it ever existed."

"Why are you doing this?" Spike asked.

"For you are very important to those who care about you, is why. You are very important to me and my family and I believe in you." Giles said with tears him his eyes. "Both you and Wesley make me as proud as a father would be of his sons."

"But it's wrong." Spike tried to reason.

Giles chuckled, "Only wrong if I was protecting a killer, which I'm not. I just trying to protect an innocent man the best I can from being fed to the lions for no reason other than a mentally challenged individual's attempt to hurt you."

"I just don’t' want anyone getting into trouble because of me." Spike explained, "I don't want to lose the only family I ever had."

"Won't lose us, I promise." Giles reassure him, and then surprised the young man by hugging him and saying. "Go home and make love to your girl then tell her what is going on. Take one day at a time and act like the tape is something you know nothing about."

Spike realized this bit of news would affect someone else as he and Giles separated. He turned his head to look at Wesley and said, "Don't change the wedding date."

"I'm not planning on it." Wesley smiled as he placed his hand on Spike's shoulder. "We are not breaking any laws, Spike. Just not giving the police any information voluntarily that has nothing to do with Angel's disappearance."

"I just hope it doesn't come back and bite us in the arse is all." Spike sighed, agreeing to do as they said.

"It won't." Wesley promised, knowing full well it would take time for the investigators to find the original tape, if there was even one to find.

"Now, let's put on our happy faces and get ready to meet the ladies, shall we?" Giles suggested as he again checked his watch and realized the others should be landing shortly. "I think a short trip to the men's room is in order." He made sure to direct the comment to Wesley.

"Follow me old man." Wesley smirked.

"Be careful, young man. They do have soap in the dispenser, and you're not too old for me to make you wash your mouth out with it." Giles said in his best fatherly voice. "Now Spike, watch the other bags and there might be a lolly in it for being a good boy."

Spike good naturally stuck his tongue out at Wesley and saying, "I knew he liked me more."

Wesley snickered as he winked, "Think what you wish, but I know he loves me more."

Giles rolled his eyes and tried to keep the smile off his face as he playfully glared and said, "Children, please behave I would so hate to discipline you both in public for acting so childish."

"Yes, Da." The both said at the same time causing all three to laugh. With all three realizing if nothing else, Angel's antic accomplished something the evil man never expected. It brought friends closer, making them a united front.

*******

Chris White looked at his caller ID and wondered what the coast guard was calling to tell him. He prayed they'd found a body or two that would give this case a much needed break. Already they had the media calling and asking questions. He was sure within the hour all hell was going to break loose with some kind of story concerning the missing T.V. star. They still haven't found out the missing woman's true identity yet, since it would appear no one had reported her missing.

"Lt. White, here." He greeted the caller.

"Lt. White, this is Petty officer Roberts. I think we may have located your missing couple."

"I hope so." He sighed before he asked, "Are they dead or alive?"

"The woman is dead, the man is barely alive. He's been transported to North Broward Trauma Center for treatment. The Lifeflight medical team was concerned if he'd live until they got him there."

"Where was he found?"

"A Cuban fishing ship found them. They said he was barely holding him and the dead woman afloat with a floating device from the ship that you reported two people missing from."

"I'm on my way, thank you for calling me. What did you do with the woman's body?"

"She was taken to the morgue."

Chris sighed with relief as he said, "Thank you, do you have the Cubans in custody?"

"Nope, they gave their story and we let them go. We couldn't take the chance of letting them touch American soil. They said the woman was dead when they found them and the man said "she pushed me" before passing out."

Chris thanked the man again before disconnecting the call and dialing up his partner. All the while going to his car so he could drive to the hospital and make sure this was in fact their missing celebrity. Then he'd go to the morgue and see what they could tell him about the woman.

*******

Spike felt his heart skip a beat when he saw her face, noticing her looking around in search of him. It hit him hard just how much she'd come to mean to him in such short amount of time. There was no way he would be able to be away from her for even a few hours if there was any way to avoid it.

Buffy tried her best to be patient and not push the people out of her way. The flight had been uneventful and she managed to sleep most of the trip. All she wanted now was to see him and jump in his arms. She found it hard to believe in less then a week he had gotten so far under her skin.

"More like below muscle and imbedded in my nervous system." She mumbled to herself.

"Did you say something?" Willow asked, tying to see through the crowd if she could locate any of the men waiting for them.

"Oh, nothing, just mumbling to myself is all." She answered, telling herself she needed to be more careful with keeping her thoughts to herself.

Willow chuckled and then pointed over toward the terminal windows, "Look, there they are."

Buffy smiled as she again fought the sensation of running toward him. The last thing he needed was for her to go all teenybopper on him. It lasted a few seconds before she broke into a run, dropping her carryon in the process.

Spike opened his arms to welcome her as she sped toward him. Bracing himself to catch her he was disappointed when she came to a complete stop with just inches separating them. The mischievous glint in her eyes prepared him for her question.

"Did you miss me?" She asked, looking at him coyly while innocently biting her bottom lip.

"Does the flower miss the sun?" He asked right before he reached out and pulled her against him. "Does not the grass cherish the rain after a hot sunny day?"

"Oh, more poetry to make me all fluttery inside." She whispered as she leaned in to gently kiss his lips briefly before answering, "Yes the flower misses the sun and the grass loves to feel the touch of the rain when it's been too long without its sweet bliss."

Spike's fingers gently thread themselves in her hair behind her head. "I missed you just as much if not more."

Buffy leaned in and claimed his lips as hers, deepening the kiss and taking control. She would show this man just how much his words moved her. Never did she think she could fall in love all over again, but she just did.

Willow laughed enjoying see her friend finally find love. She calmly moved to pick up Buffy's discarded luggage as she then continued on to meet up with her man. Looking over toward Jenny she noticed the older woman's smile as she too was watching the blonde couple's reunion.

"I never thought I see the day Buffy would fall in love like this." Willow told her as they moved together to join their men and hugging couple. "You don't know how happy I am for her."

"As I'm sure when she comes up for air she will be as happy for you." Jenny said, as she noticed how Wesley kept staring at Willow with such longing. "I think one day you should sweep Wes off his feet too."

Willow giggled, "I have plans for him…just didn't want to upstage those two love birds."

"I know what you mean." Jenny agreed, hearing her girls in the back ground making happy words about Spike and Buffy. She was so happy he'd found someone that the girls liked and returned their feelings as well.

Willow shook her head yes as she too found her way into her lover's arms. She felt like she had come home, even if they were standing in the airport terminal. The thought of telling her parents of her impending nuptials didn't bother her any longer. Being with him like this gave her the feeling she could face anything as long as he was with her.

Jenny hugged her husband close and said, "It's not them."

"I know." Was all he said, wanting to tell her about Angel in the privacy of their own home.

"Let's get out of here." Spike whispered, "I can't wait to take you home with me."

Buffy laughed as she replied, "Hey, that's my line."

"Tomorrow it's your line, today it's mine." He teased, "Let's stay at my place tonight and then go to your house tomorrow."

"Okay." She easily agreed, wanting to just be with him right now.

The three couples left hand in hand followed by two happy young girls. Some people became brave and would stop them for autographs or snap their pictures. The three men graciously would sign and pose freely, knowing these people were the reason they had jobs. If not for the fans, there'd be no show for them to work on.

*******
Chapter 40 by Kimber
Author's Notes:
This one is for Mole......I've not given up on the others....I promise......
Ethan rolled off the bed so he could get dressed. Monday his girl would be back to work where he could see her. He imagined how beautiful she would look all toned and tanned from the Caribbean sun. The thought of there being no tan lines made his imagination run wild.

Looking back he watched as his Buffy substitute lay naked on the bed. The things she could do with her mouth made it worth his dalliance with her . He just couldn't wait until he had the real thing beneath him, begging him to fuck her to the mattress.

Connie stretched her body, hoping to entice her lover back to bed. Monday was only a day away and she needed him to come to want her more then ditzy Buffy. She already proved she was willing to give him more then Miss Summers would. The one thing she was certain of, his little Buffy would never spread her legs or lips for him.

"Come back to bed." She pouted.

"Sorry, I need to get home, the wife is expecting me." Ethan lied, knowing his wife didn't expect him back until late, thinking he was working with some college tutor program.

"But I thought you liked being with me." She cooed, biting her lower lip as she trailed her fingers down between her breasts.

"Really, my dear, don't try and make me choose. I think you might be disappointed." Ethan replied, his voice edged with anger even she couldn't miss.

"Fine, then." Connie returned as she rolled out of bed, angry that she miscalculated her worth. "I guess this is goodbye then, Mr. Rayne."

"Connie, must you act like a child? You knew this was going no further when you, yourself initiated this affair. I told you from the beginning it meant nothing more than what it is, sex." He reminded her, feeling a sense of confrontation coming.

"Oh, I bet you wouldn't be saying that if I was the real thing fucking your brains out."

"I think I will let that remark slide, just this once. But I would be very careful in the future about what you say." Ethan threatened, already thinking he might have to do something to keep this bitch's mouth shut. "Come Monday, I advise you to give Miss Summers all the information she needs to know about the business at hand, and nothing more. I'm sure you'll understand if I ask you never to make contact with me again after this evening. If any word of our affair leaves this room, I have to say with my deepest sincerity, you will not live to regret it."

Connie realized then and there she had made the worst mistake in her life. Ethan Rayne was not a man to be manipulated, but was the master of manipulation. Suddenly she became worried for her life, for who would believe her over a well respected man of the community.

"You will never hear from me again." She promised as she planned a quick getaway once Buffy returned on Monday.

Ethan looked at his watch and noticed how late it had become. "Until Monday then."

"Monday." She repeated as she started to gather her clothing as she watched him leave. Once dressed she quickly left, feeling like the hounds of hell was following her. Connie knew it was time she left Sunnydale, and she felt sorry for Buffy Summers.

*******

Buffy leaned her head against Spike feeling content. His arm was around her shoulders holding her close completed the warm fuzzy feelings she was having. She listened as Willow and Wesley shared their wedding plans as the limo drove them to Wes's house.

"The wedding will be around mid afternoon on Saturday." Wes was explaining.

"I'm thinking me and Buffy can fly in on Friday after she gets off work." Spike suggested, as he turned to her and ask, "Is that okay with you, Pet?"

"Sounds like a plan, Stan." She replied, with a sigh.

Spike chuckled as he teased, "Stan is it? I didn't think you where the role playing type, baby."

Buffy's eyes grew large as she stuttered, "What, me…role…huh!"

"You want to call me Stan."

"Just a figure of speech, no Stan…you Spike, me Buffy!

Spike couldn't help but laugh as he leaned forward as he gave her a wink and say, "Pullin' your leg, Luv. Love it when you blush for me."

"You are a bad rude man, Mr. Crawford." She countered, as she crossed her arms over her chest, sending him a playful glare.

Spike leaned in farther to kiss her lips, only to graze her cheek instead as she turned her face toward Willow and asked, "So, Willow, where are we staying in Vegas?"

His lips gently touched her ear, and then the side of her hair. Her reaction told him she was not angry as she leaned into his touch as Willow continued on telling them of the weekend plans.

Willow grinned as she watched the blonde couple before her. It felt so good to be this in love and to see the same for her best friend. Never would she imagine something this good happening to them. Finding the man she wanted to share the rest of her life with, and seeing Buffy find the same was the icing on the cake.

"Either at Paris in Las Vegas, or The Mirage." Willow answered, "Wesley's going to show both of them to me on the internet when we get home, and let me decide."

"They both sound very romantic." Buffy replied, "The city of love wannabee, or the nights of Arabia feel."

"I know. It's going to be hard to choose." Willow agreed, feeling partial to the Arabian theme for her wedding.

"Go with your heart. You'll know what is right when you see it." Buffy offered and then added feeling proud she was able to keep a straight face, "Then if all else fails, flip a coin."

The others laughed along with her as the limo brought them closer to their destination. Soon the couples would finally be alone, with no one to interrupt them. The men knew they would have to tell the women about Angel's disappearance. Wesley having decided he'd let Buffy tell Willow what she wanted her to know.

Willow worried about how her parents were going to react to her news. Wesley wondered if his family would even care he was getting married. Buffy was questioned if she could handle anytime apart from the man she'd come to love so deeply, given how she reacted today. Spike contemplated over whether he should just ask Buffy to marry him, or give her sometime living with him to see if she'd be able to stand living with him. All knew their lives where about to change, and silently agreed it was for the better.

*******

Chris White stood beside the bed, hearing the beeps and swishing sounds of the machines surrounding the patient. One machine was breathing for the man, while the others measured his fight to live.

In his mind he already came to the conclusion on what happened. A sex game with drugs and alcohol gone bad when things had gotten out of hand. He was sure that was what happened, but then again it wouldn't explain her pushing him. Deep down that voice kept telling him there was more to the story.

"He's critical and we're taking it one hour at a time." Dr. Young answered. "Too be honest, I'm surprised he survived the fall."

"Not a very good prognosis then I'd say." Mr. White said with a sigh, he wanted to hear the man tell him what happened.

"I think a lot depends on how he's doing come morning."

Chris White pulled out his business card and said, "Here's my card. Call me with any changes."

"I'll be sure and add it to his chart." The doctor replied as he took the card. "Now, I must go and check on a few of my other patients, unless you have anymore questions."

"No, at least none you can provide the answers too." Chris replied.

The detective watched as the doctor left. He knew he should be making a few more calls, but just felt it could wait until morning. Instead he left, going to the morgue, hoping Gil Russ and the boys had better news. Maybe they uncovered the woman's real identity, and actually cause of death.

*******

"So this is where you live?" Buffy asked as they walked into his large foyer.

"Yep, home sweet home." He replied, not noticing how uncomfortable she was with the luxury home as he put his luggage down.

"Wow!" She tried to say with some enthusiasm in her voice.

"It's okay, a bit much for me." He said honestly, finally realizing she wasn't comfortable. "And if you want we can find some place we both will be happy with."

"I don't want you to move because of me." She tried to assure him.

"I want you to be comfortable, baby." He said as he pulled her close to him. "Now let me go and get your things."

"I really could just get out what I need for tonight and leave them in your car."

"Nope, we can wash your clothes with mine, just like planned." He reminded her.

"Okay, I can help." She offered, feeling guilty she didn't carry anything in but her carry on.

"No, luv, make yourself at home. Have a look around the place and I'll be right back." He told her right before he practically ran out of the door.

She sighed and turned over to do as he said. Entering the living room she felt again slightly overwhelmed. The room was large and the furniture looked expensive and untouchable. Still it looked masculine, the couch and chairs were black leather, and the tables matched in color.

Next she found the dining room and wondered if royalty lived here. This room had something of a woman's touch with the use of delicate crystal centerpiece and fine china in the china cabinet. The dinning set was a deep cherry, and by the looks of it was of the best quality. Suddenly she felt very out of place here. This was not her, nothing here made her feel at home. She couldn't help wonder if this was Harmony's doing.

"What's got you thinkin' bad thoughts Goldilocks?" He asked from the doorway.

She looked back at him and couldn't find the words. Instead she waved her hands around the room, letting her expression say it all. He could read her thoughts as he moved closer.

"Buffy! Listen to me, this is not me. Let me take you and show you the part of this house that I call home." He asked as he held out his hand. "These rooms are just for show, nothing more."

She took his hand and let him lead her out of the dining room and up the stairs. His grip told her how scared he was right now and she tightened her hold, letting him know she wasn't going to let him go.

He led her to his sanctuary, the place he spent his time. The decision made, he would call the realty people tomorrow and put the house up for sale. When she moved in with him, it would be a place they could truly call their own.

"My agent had a decorator do the place when I bought it. The uppity people had say over all but my bedroom, and what I call my solitude. These rooms will tell you just how down to earth I really am." Spike explained as took her up to the attic.

Buffy smiled as she took in the room and relaxed. This room reflected the man she loved. Well worn comfortable furniture that looked well used, but still in great shape. A large TV with an entertainment center, with a game station of some kind sitting against the wall. The room looked well lived in with CD's and things scattered about the large area.

Over in the corner was a computer, and on the wall was a poster of the Sex Pistols. On the wall also housed pictures of the Giles' girls in various ages with and without their parents. Buffy smiled as she walked around taking in everything that screamed this was her lover's favorite room.

"Now this screams you all over it." She said as she turned to smile at him. "I really like it here."

"Then here is where we will stay, for now."

"For now?"

"I want us to find a place we can make our own." He shared as he pulled her up against him. "I want us to make a home."

"I'd like that." She replied as she cupped the side of his face. "But I can handle being here for now until we find the right place."

"God, Buffy. I love you."

"I love you too." She said as her other hand slipped under his shirt and explored the skin under her finger tips. "Make love to me…now."

He knew this was right, since he'd never had sex with anyone here in this room. Harmony never liked coming in here, she liked spending time downstairs. He just never realized until now how the signs were there that Harm was more interested in the star and not the man.

"Never…here…so you know." He felt the need to let her know.

Even without having to ask, she knew he was telling her she was the first woman he was having sex with here. It let her relax more and take more of an initiative as she worked on undoing his pants. She felt empowered knowing this would be their room from now on.

She felt a rush of warmth between her legs when he moaned as her hand slipped inside and took him gently in her hand. For now, the virginal Buffy was gone as she started to work his cock with her hand.

"I love how I can make you so hard." She whispered as she watched his eyes glaze over with her words. "I bet no one ever made you feel so good before me."

"Never." He rasped, letting her call the shots for now. "Baby, you make me feel so good."

"I bet I can make you feel better."

"How?" He asked wanting so much to just take her on the floor, here and now.
"Tell me what you want?" She asked.

"I'm not sure you're ready to take me with your mouth." He whispered as her hand traveled down and played with his right sac.

"No, but I can improvise." She said before kneeling before him, pulling down his pants as she went down.

"Oh, baby, only what you're comfortable with." He implored her, not wanting to force her to do anything she didn't want to do.

"I won't." She promised as she leaned in and kissed the head of his penis, feeling inspired by his hiss to use her tongue and lick the tip. "It tastes better then I thought it would." She told him having tasted his pre cum.

"Lord, baby." He moaned as he fought the urge to try and insert his cock inside her sweet warm mouth.

"Take off your shirt. I want you very naked for this." Her voice throaty and seductive, going straight to his groin making him harden more. "Oh, you must like it when I tell you what to do."

"I'm loves bitch, yours." He managed to say, as he watched his girl lean in and again lick him, using her hands to stroke his hard length. "I want…"

"What do you want?"

"Naked-I want you bare before me." He purred.

"Your wish is my command." She answered with her eyes gazing up at him, her pupils dilated in desire.

Giving him a loving smile as she lifted the hem of her dress, pulling it off, and leaving her in only her panties. Having not worn a bra, he was able to see how her nipples already were pebbled and asking for his kisses. She first helped him out of his shoes, socks, having him step out of his pants.

Her hands traveled over her torso, mimicking how he would touch her if they were his. They trailed down to her hips, slipping a finger on each side she started to pull them off. Lying down on her back she removed the last piece of her clothing, and held them out to him dangling from her fingers.

Instead of taking her pretty lavender panties, he covered her body with his. Taking her lips with his he kissed her like a man in need of a drink of water. This wasn't how he planned on seducing her, but he wasn't complaining. It made it even more special having her make him beg.

"I want to fuck you, baby. Can I baby, can I make it so good you scream." He whimpered, he needed her so badly.

"Yes, fuck me." She replied, trying not to blush.

"That's my girl." He purred as he made she was ready for him as he used one and then two fingers to make sure she was loose enough to receive him.

"Please, fuck me." She begged as she lifted up to accept his touch, wanting more.

He heard her whimper when he removed his fingers and soothed her by asking, "Can I come inside, baby."

"Now, I want you now." She mumbled, as she guided him to her moist need.

He growled as he eased himself inside her warmth. He knew he'd never be able to not have her like this again. She was a necessity to him now, like food and water. He needed her to survive. Rolling them so she was on top, he became worried she'd have carpet burns if he didn't.

"Ride me baby." He begged, as he helped guide her making sure she was enjoying this as much as he was. "Yeah, just like that."

Buffy could feel herself getting close as she would lift up and down faster on his cock. She felt free as she moved her hips, letting him guide her. Responding to his requests for her to go harder, and faster and knowing she was the one making him sweat and moan her name.

She screamed as she came, and let him roll her back under him as he continued to thrust inside, needing to find his release. Wrapping her arms and legs around him she gave him the use of her body he needed. The tightening of his body told her he was very close as she ran her nails down his back, without breaking any skin and grab his ass and squeezing hard. She felt him when he came. The way he groaned, and thrust hard up inside her she knew it was because of her and now one else. She did this to him, and it made her feel safe, loved, and protected. It made her feel as if this was where she belonged.

When he tried to move his weight off of her slight body he found she wouldn't let him. Her soft whisper of wanting to hold him made him almost weep. Never had anyone made him feel so loved as she did at this moment. He felt William again stir inside him. If he wasn't careful that weak man might make a reemergence in his life. It surprised him when he thought about Buffy finding about his time as William didn't scare him. In fact he was sure she'd accept him and love just as much.

The growling of her hunger made them both laugh as he rolled off her only to place his hand on her stomach and say, "My lady needs nourishment."

"I would have to say, you're right, my shining knight." She said as she put her hand over his. "I think you worked me up an appeitite."

"Me? It was you baby that worked me up."

"Yes, but then you worked me out." She giggled at her little joke making him smile and lean in to nuzzle her nose with his.

She leaned up and gave him a soft kiss before saying, "So, do we cook in the nude or can we get dressed?"

"I vote for nude."

"But then I might starve before you feed me."

"Well, I can't say it would be a bad way to go." He teased, as he stood and helped her up. "I think I might just make those other rooms a bit more memorable while we live here."

She looked confused as she asked, "How?"

"By having the memory of you naked draped on the couch seducing me. Begging me to make love to you, while lying on top of the dinning room table. I can imagine quite a lot mind you." He told her as he handed her his shirt. "Sorry, baby, no panties allowed in the kitchen. The chef needs access to his inspiration whenever he needs it."

Buffy giggled as she turned to run as she yelled over her shoulder, "The chef has to wear his pants, and that's an order."

"Bossy chit." He yelled back and he grabbed his jeans and quickly put them on. "I will show you who wears the pants in this family."

He chuckled when he heard her scream back, "It doesn't matter, I can get you out of them quicker then you can bark an order."

The truth of those words brought a smile to his face that would have made her worry if they would ever get anything to eat. He knew there wasn't much and he'd have to call and have something delivered. But, he knew how the chef could use the time to his benefit as they waited for the food to come.

"Oh, baby. I have something I need to ask." He called out. "Chinese, Italian, or other?" Hoping she not say Chinese, they just had too much pride in fast delivery.

*******

Ethan Rayne sat across from the house he'd been watching for a few hours now. He wondered what could be keeping her from getting home. Her plane landed hours ago, and he was sure he'd heard her saying she would be coming straight home from the airport. Something wasn't right, and he started to get worried. He couldn't make any calls, for it would cause suspicion. He looked at his watch and became angry, it was getting close to eleven o'clock. When she became his, this type of behavior would not be tolerated.

He reached over and started his car. His wife would already question why he was later then usual. Already he had his alibi ready that one of his prize students was having trouble and needed some extra time. Making sure she knew it was a male student, so she wouldn't get any ideas.

*******

Willow lay in her lovers arms and sighed. "I think Buffy had it right, just flip a coin."

Wesley chuckled as he got out of bed and went over to the chest where he'd emptied his pockets. Grabbing a quarter he returned to bed handed her the coin. "Then we flip. You call it, I flip."

"Okay, Paris heads, Mirage tails." She giggled as she watched her man do the honors of tossing the coin.

Willow watched as the coin landed on the back of his hand and again as he covered it with his other hand. "Hey, no fair, let me see."

"First you have to pay the price."

"Oh, name your price."

"A kiss is all that I ask for." He made known.

"Then it is a kiss you shall receive." She agreed, "So where is it you wish to be kissed."

"You choose." He answered, loving how it felt so natural for them to act like this with each other.

"Okay." "He replied as she moved so she was on her knees and leaned in to kiss his nose. "Now spill it buster, or these lips will never be of use to you again." She teased.

He lifted his hand to show tails causing her to smile and say, "Looks like we are going to have an Arabian weekend."

"Can I request many veils in which to slowly strip them from your body?"

Willow licked her lips as she leaned into say, "Master, your wish is my command."

Wesley pulled her toward him and any thoughts of wedding plans flew out the window. He knew he was lost in this woman, and he didn't want to be found. Now he knew how Giles felt when he'd found Jenny. His future was this woman who was now the center of his universe. Marriage, kids, growing old, living life, all the things he wasn't sure he'd have was being given to him now, one step at a time. The vision of redheaded little girls running around danced in his head as he made love to the one to make it happen for him.

*******
Chatper Fourty-One by Kimber
Author's Notes:
Nominated for several categories at Spuffy awards........Thank you to who nominated this story, also Blood Lines Divided, and me as Fav fantasy writer.........Hope you continue to enjoy this story......
Buffy woke to the feeling of something tickling her nose. Without opening her eyes she tried to swat it away as she moved closer to the source of warmth beside her. Just as she was about to doze back off it happened again making her softly growl as she opened her eyes to see what it was. A pair of amused blue eyes met hers, right before he dangled a string for her to see.

"Oh, so you’re the pesky little bug." She playfully glared. "You're in so much trouble."

"I'm sorry, baby. I was getting lonely here, even if I love watching you sleep in my bed all snuggled in all the covers." He pouted.

Buffy looked and noticed she had hoarded all the blankets giving her an idea. "I'd be willing to share, but for a price."

Spike's eyes sparkled with mischief as he replied, "Name your price, Kitten."

"A back rub, and breakfast in bed." She said as she looked over at the clock to see it was still pretty early and added, "But, later…for now I'll take your word for it."

"I promise a whole body massage you'll never forget on top of the breakfast in bed." He purred, as he looked to see if she was going offer him any cover.

"Okay, to seal the bargain you have to kiss me like you mean it."

"Oh baby, I'll mean it. Believe me." He promised as he leaned in and nibbled on her lips, "Open for me baby, and let me in."

Buffy slightly opened her lips and became lost in the kiss. She shifted her body to assist when he started to remove the blankets from around her without breaking the kiss. Instead of covering them both, he shoved the covers off the bed.

"I don't remember this in the deal, buster." She muttered as he moved his lips to her neck.

"Renegotiations are in process."

"Oh, nice move, trying to distract me with…oh, right there." She groaned after he found his way to the area behind her ear.

The touch of his lips tracing around her ear made her giggle, "That tickles."

"Fine, then I'll move on." He snickered as he quickly slid down to the end of the bed. "How are the feet?" Spike asked as he took her right foot in his hands and started to massage the sole with his thumbs.

"That's nice." She moaned.

"Think I might keep the original contract." He told her as his hands moved up to her ankle.

"Fine by me so far." She replied, finding it enjoyable to watch him. It gave her an idea of her own.

Spike moaned as her free foot gently massaged his testicles. She felt his cock twitch upward giving her access to caress him further with her toes. The hitch in his breathing, and watching how he closed his eyes told her he liked what she was doing.

"Keep that up, Luv, and the massage might be over before I get to your lovely kissable knee."

"You find my knee worthy of kissing?" She asked playfully.

Spike bit his lip as he removed her other foot from distracting him, bringing it up to his mouth. "I find every part of you rather tasty, just some are more addicting then others."

"Oh, you are a smooth talker. What parts do you like best?"

"Do you really what to know?"

"Tell me." She begged.

"Your mouth, I can't get enough of your sweet lips." He said before he took her big toe in his mouth and sucked gently.

"Will, oh God." She moaned as she felt it all the way up her body.

She was surprised how disappointed she was when he stopped and laid her foot back on the bed. "Bad boy, you stopped."

"No, baby, just got started as he licked and nibbled his way up her leg to her knee, "Now the other place I love to worship is your lovely breasts. Soft, yet firm, and the nipples spring to life when I pay them homage. I love to watch your face when I'm flicking one of them with my tongue, and pinching the other between my fingers."

She watched as he lifted her leg and start licking and sucking behind her knee. Never would she have ever thought him doing something like this would make her so turned on. Her hand reached and tangled in his hair as he nipped and licked his way up her thigh.

"My favorite place is your sweet quim, so warm and wet. I love how it responds to my touch and how you mewl like a kitten as I slip my tongue in and out. I feel so manly for you, when you buck your hips when I tease and suckle your little nub, how it swells with need as I make love to it with my tongue and lips. I could feast there for days on the nectar of your body."

His hands tightened on her hips and he put his words to deed. Thrusting his tongue in and out he could feel she was getting close, he freed one hand so he could massage her clit as he continued to fuck her with his tongue.

It became hard to breathe as she moved her pelvis in time with his motion. Her hands tightened their grips. One was digging its nails in the mattress, while the other was grasping his head, trying not to pull his hair out.

He let her hips go totally as he moved down to stroke his cock. He'd woken up already partially aroused, and now he needed to come as bad as she did. He heard her cry out, her hips arching as she came in his mouth. The warmth of her release tasted good on his lips as he helped her ride out her orgasm. He wanted it perfect for her.

"Will, what about you?" She asked, her voice husky as she gazed up at him seeing his face all wet from pleasuring her.

"I need you baby."

She pulled him up further on the bed and put her hands over his as he stroked his penis. Leaning down she took the head into her mouth and suckled the tip of his manhood as she pushed his hands away. Instinct took over as she moved her mouth up and down shallow like. Not wanting to gag and mess this up.

"Buffy, baby, that feels so good." He encouraged her, feeling surprised and excited at the same time. He'd never thought she was ready for this yet.

She smiled as she pulled back and said, "Lie down."

Spike did as he was told, but felt the need to say, "You don't have to do this if you don't want too."

"I do want to, just help by talking me through this." She told him as she positioned herself lying between his legs.

"Just do what you were doing, but move your hand up and down a bit faster, baby." He groaned as she wrapped her lips around the tip and used her tongue to explore the slit like opening.

She remembered how she liked when he licked her there and wondered if he'd enjoy it too. The hiss as he arched forward told her he did. She felt his dick harden as she played, and more liquid leak out. His mantra of "yes, suck it, like that" encouraged her on.

The moment she cupped one of his sacs he started to mutter, "Gonna…baby…come." His hips gently thrusting forward as he tried to temper his response, grabbing the bed instead of reaching for her. He didn't trust himself if he did. The last thing he wanted was to make her first experience with giving oral sex to be a bad one.

The last thing he wanted to do was go too deep down her throat. He knew it was too soon to deep throat her as he felt his release hit him hard as he came. It was his turn to pass out. The next thing he knew Buffy was glued to his side with both of them under the covers all warm and toasty.

"I guess I did okay?" She asked with a mixed look of curiosity and smugness.

"Better then okay, Goldilocks. You took me to the stars." He assured her as he pulled her closer.

Buffy shyly asked, "I bet you've had better." Causing him to shift so he was facing her as he laid his forehead to hers and say, "No, baby. It was the best, because it was you."

She looked closely, looking for any chance he might be lying just to appease her, making him a bit angry she'd question him, "Buffy, I'm not lying to you."

He regretted his tone when he watched the tears start to form, "I'm sorry baby."

She placed her finger against his lips and said, "Shush, it's me who should apologize. I'm just…its because…."

"That we've both been burned, and we've barely been together a week and are still in the 'getting to know you' stage." He offered, as he rubbed her nose with his.

"Yeah, all that." She agreed.

"Let's make a pack, never lie to each other…except for birthday's, Christmas, and surprises." He suggested, as he shifted so he could lie in her arms.

She played with his hair as her other hand rubbed his arm as she agreed, "Sounds like a deal, but surprises has to be more specific…only good surprises, no bad ones."

"Deal." He agreed. "So how do we clinch this contract?"

Buffy giggled as she suggested, "We could shake on this one. Kissing leads to other things."

"And that's a bad thing?"

"It is when I have to pee and need to brush my teeth. I can't believe I kissed you with morning breath."

Spike laughed as he leaned up so he could look at her, "Can't say I noticed any."

"Because, you were more interested in getting the covers back is why." Buffy replied as she took advantage to roll to the edge of the bed.

Spike reached out and lightly smacked her bare ass and snorted, "Sassy minx."

"Oh a long hot shower sounds good about now." She teased.

"That it does, Luv."

"What are you doing?" Buffy asked as she watched him get out of bed.

"Gonna wash your back." He answered with a grin on his face.

"Well, you still owe me the back massage, since you never made it there yet." Buffy reminded him, as she turned and with a suggestive sway of her hips sauntered toward the bathroom.

"Let it be said, Spike never leaves a job unfinished." He purred as he swiftly scooped her up and carried her in to the bathroom. "We might even find a way to seal the no lying deal."

*******

Both were happy because the night before they'd been able to get the laundry done. Spike had taken time to catch up on a few messages, one being from Darla to give him a call when he could talk to her privately. He was happy they'd invented voice mail. He was sure she had something to tell him about Harmony that Buffy didn't need to hear.

He packed his things, thinking he could get more on Wednesday if needed. He'd called Syd's voice mail and gave him Buffy's home number and assured the man he'd be back come Wednesday. He figured now would be a good time to tell her about Angel, knowing she'd be mad, but he truly hadn't wanted their first night together to be overshadowed with all this.

"Buffy, can you come here, please."

"What is it Will?" She asked noticing the tense look on his face.

"I know I should've told you about this yesterday. It's just you were so uncomfortable here at first, I didn't want anything else to…"

Buffy softly kissed him and straddled his lap so she could be close. She could tell he had something difficult to say, thus needing to assure him he could tell her anything. The thought their time together was coming to an end kept trying to slip in, but she wouldn't let it.

"Tell me what's got you so worried that it's giving you wrinkles." She said as she traced the worry lines at the corner of his eyes.

"Two things, actually, I'll start with Angel." Spike began as he told her what Rupert had told him.

"God, I hope he's okay. As much as I hate him right now, I don't wish him harm." Buffy told him as she cupped her hands behind his neck. "Next!"

"Still on Angel I'm afraid." He then went on to explain about the tape, keeping out the fact Giles was destroying the copy they had.

"He slept with both your girlfriends, that low down, good for nothing, over gelled, piece of wasted flesh." Buffy ranted, "no wonder you got upset at seeing him with me. If he's dead, I want him brought back so I can kill him again."

"I thought you didn't wish him harm."

"That was before he tried to hurt my man." Buffy huffed.

"I'm your man."

"Nobody else's, just remember that. I don't share." She said as she poked him with her finger. "Mine, and don't you ever forget it."

"Won't forget, baby."

"God, I hope he's lost on an island with a cackle of witches."

"Why witches?"

Buffy looked at him as he if should know why as she told him, "So they can turn him in to a snake so the mongoose can eat him."

"Remind me not to piss you off." Spike chuckled.

"Oh, you better believe it mister. I'll have them make you the astronaut that fights the caveman."

"I'll have to remember that one. Don't need my noggin turned to mush."

"You got that right. Now, what's the next thing you have to tell me?"

"One request before we get in that one." He sighed, hating having to ask this.

"Shoot…with the question that is." She replied with a questionable look on her face.

"I have to ask you not to tell anyone about the tape. If anyone asked, you know nothing about it."

"Not even Willow?"

"No, not even Willow." He then explained, "The less anyone knows the better off we all are."

"Does Wes know?"

"He found it after I passed out."

"You passed out? I thought I only made you pass out?"

Spike chuckled at her teasing and softly kissed her and said, "Not that kind of passing out, but the kind that comes from drinking a bit too much. I was hurting, Pet…and I was already pissed when I started watching, and then drank some more. I can say it was the worst hangover I had in a long time."

"Promise me you won't drink again like that."

"Won't have too, I have you now."

"No, don't say that…promise me no matter what, you won't drink like that again whether you have me or not. I never want you that vulnerable again that you might get hurt, or hurt someone else." Buffy firmly grasped his face as she stared him down, "Promise me!

"I promise, baby. Why the intensity here?"

"I work part time as a bartender and I've seen some bad things happen when it comes to drinking."

He kissed her hard, leaving her a bit breathless, "I vow never to drink like that again."

"Good, cause you sealed it with one hell of a kiss."

"I like the way you do business."

"It's reserved for only my VIP." She told him.

"I'm VIP, cool."

"No, you're my only honey." She said, "Now, on with the let's tell Buffy what's going on."

Spike pulled her closer and said, "This one is a bit more complicated."

"More complicated then the police coming to question you about Angel going all poof gone kind of thing?"

"Yes, it would seem before we joined the others on land Harmony had made a visit."

"The same ex that slept with Angel?"

"She didn't know I knew it at the time, and I'm sure she still doesn't know I know." He explained on, "It seems she and Darla had a private chat and the chit left. But Darla called and said we needed to talk."

"But without me?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"If I knew that Pet, I'd be able to figure out what she wanted to tell me and for go the meeting."

"How about I go and make sure the kitchen is all nice and clean." She offered, "You, mister call Darla and find out why ex came to visit."

"Buffy, no matter what you are my future."

"I know, or I'd be asking to listen in. I trust you Will, I know you won't lie to me, we made the pack all sealed and official."

Spike licked his lips as he remembered how, remembering her face as he made her scream when he showed her how sweet making love in the shower could be. He could remember her saying it was a good thing he had a walk in shower. Her making it a point to tell him they'd never be able to do that in her bathroom.

"Buffy?"

"Yes."

"I don't love Harmony, I never did."

"I believe you, now make that call and then come and get me when you're done." She told him as she kissed him softly. "We really should be getting on the road soon. I have a few things to do like food shop. I can't let you starve while I'm at work tomorrow."

"Will make it quick as I can, promise."

"Love you." She said as she kissed him quickly before standing up.

Spike watched her walk out before he got up to get the phone. He'd turned it off yesterday when they got in, not wanting the outside world to invade their time here. He figured if the police wanted to seriously talk to him they knew how to look him up.

Dialing the phone he felt a sense of fear, wondering what Harmony had wanted. "It's about time you called." Colin answered the phone with a playful snort. "Was about to come and do search and rescue."

"Funny, ha."

"Here, the better half wants to talk to you."

"That's right, she is the better half." Spike teased.

"Spike, is Buffy there?" Darla asked.

"No, she's in the kitchen waiting for me to hang up and tell her what's all this about." He answered.

"I just think you needs a heads up on something that may or may not come your way."

"This about Harmony?"

"Yes, she came to meet you so she could tell you she's pregnant."

"The bloody bitch, needs to find who's going to play baby's daddy, it's not me."

"Spike, I figured as much, but you know a condom is not 100 percent protection." Darla reminded him.

"Darla, tell me what she said." Spike requested and sat back and listened as she told him everything that was said.

"She wasn't faithful, so it belongs to be whoever she's slept with." Spike reasoned, with his head in his hand rubbing his forehead. "This will hurt Buffy so much if this baby is mine."

"Why is that?"

"She can't have children, and it is a touchy subject for her."

"Spike, if this does get heavy, let me talk to her. I know what she's going through."

"How is that?"

"I can't have children either, but for a reason that I don't want to talk about unless I have too."

"I'll tell her, if the need for her to talk comes up."

"Spike, I know Harm, and I really think she doesn't know who the father is." Darla explained. "It could be you're not."

"I pray that I'm not. I'd rather die then have a child of mine be raised by her."

"I know, you'd make a wonderful dad."

"One day I might…we do have other options. Children are out there who need parents." Spike offered, wondering if she'd thought about it.

"Funny you'd say that. Colin was just showing me some articles on adoptions."

"I think it would be something to really think about if you want any kiddies running around destroying your property and digging a place in your heart."

"We will save all the information for just incase." Darla offered, "Oh, by the way have you heard the update on Angel?"

"No, turned off the phone in case the press started calling."

"What no early morning news? Have you opened any doors, let alone a shade since coming home?"

"I did open the door twice, once to get in…and again for the delivery man to hand us our food."

"Angel was found alive in the ocean by a fishing boat. He's on life support in a Miami hospital, his condition is touch and go."

Spike snorted, "Is it bad to say, leave it to him to fall off a ship and be fished out of the water alive. God doesn't know what to do with him, and the Devil doesn't either."

"A woman supposedly pushed him off and then jumped. They haven't given up her name yet, pending notifying family first." Darla explained.

"I take it she didn't survive."

"Nope."

"Well I guess Buffy's wish of witches turning him in to mongoose bait won't come true."

Darla busted out laughing, "Man I like her, great imagination….I take it she wanted him turned in to a real slithering snake instead of the two legged one he is."

"What, are you both channeling the exotic magic torture channel or something?"

"No, there are girls' ways of how things should be done; just like you men have the guy things." She explained. "Are you going to tell her or wait and see if Harmony comes to collect?"

"Have to tell her, we made a pact never to lie to each other except on specific times."

"Sounds like you've had a productive honeymoon."

"We're not married." Spike reminded her.

"Yes you are, you both just don't know it yet." She laughed, "You let her get away William and I will have Colin kick your ass."

"Oh, so he's your flunky enforcer now, I see how it is."

"No, he just agrees with me."

"Will you and your hit man be in Vegas?"

"Yes, we'll see you both there. Give Buffy a hug and kiss from us and tell her I'm here if she needs someone to talk too."

"I'll do that sweets, you tell that man of yours he better take care of you, or I'll kick his arse."

Spike hung up the phone and felt his hands shake. How was he supposed to tell Buffy that another woman might be carrying his child? He knew in his heart it wasn't his, but he also knew he could be wrong. The thought of Buffy leaving him over this made him wish he'd never made that pact. But a promise was a promise as he stood to go and find his girl and tell her everything and pray he was still going to Sunnydale with her.

*******
Chapter Fourty-Two by Kimber
Buffy giggled as she took out the leftover chicken parmesan and scampi out of the refrigerator. "Gee, never thought I'd see the day we'd have Italian for breakfast." She said as she put the cartons on the table before going to get the plates and utensils.

She couldn't get the thought out of her head that William would be bringing her some bad news. The fear that Harmony was not going to give him up so easy made her feel uneasy. Then again, the voice inside her head kept reminding her that Will was hers and there was nothing his ex could do to change that.

Turning on the radio she pushed all thoughts of Harmony out of her mind. Her mission was to feed them as she put the first plate in the microwave. Taking the few minutes she had, Buffy went into the laundry room off the kitchen to get the last of their clothes out of the dryer.

*******

Harmony sat looking at the front page. Angel's plight had made front page news, saying he was fighting for his life in a Florida hospital. Her world was falling apart, as she tried to clear her mind and think. She was sure Darla would make sure Spike had the baby tested to make sure it was his, but he was still an option.

"God, Angel, couldn't you've almost died after you came home and set me and the brat up for life?" She whined, knowing she'd had a better chance of passing the baby off as his, then with all the things she knew about him without having any DNA taken.

Stomping her feet several times she finally let out a screech, "God, Spike why did you have to become so difficult. I thought I had you under my thumb, you bastard."

The nausea hit quickly causing her to run to the bathroom. Since coming back from Florida the morning sickness had begun. All she could think was how annoying it was to vomit when you had no control over it.

*******

Spike stood in the doorway and watched as Buffy came out of the laundry room and head over toward the microwave. He noticed one plate of steaming hot food already on the table. She looked sexy walking around in his kitchen, wearing his tee shirt, like she belonged. He prayed this would not be the last time he experienced such a beautiful morning with her.

"Take a picture, baby, it will last longer." She teased, unknowingly making him more fearful about what he had to tell her.

"I hope not, Goldilocks." He sighed as she looked back at him with a worried expression on her face.

"I take it you have some unpleasant news to tell me."

"Yes, and no."

"Oh, I think we might need to sit down for this one." She said as she carried the second plate back to the table.

Spike approached her, feeling his chest begin to tighten and his month started to feel like cotton. "I need for you to keep an open mind about this, Luv."

"I will try."

Spike took her hand and led her over to one of the chairs, "I need you close."

"How close?"

"So close, you'd be inside me, be part of me." He answered as he sat and gently pulled her onto his lap.

Buffy felt his arms wrap around her, and instead of making her afraid, they soothed her. His warmth gave her strength and a feeling of being safe in his arms. She settled herself more comfortably, letting her hands rub up and down his arms, hoping it gave him a sense of reassurance as well.

Her touch gave him the courage to say to her, "Darla told me about the reason Harmony came to meet me at the dock. It seems she came to tell me she's pregnant."

She felt numb for a second, realizing another woman was going to give him something she couldn't and it hurt more then she'd ever felt before. A baby, this woman was going to have William's baby, a part of him that wasn't a part of her. Something another woman would always be able to share with William and it would keep the child's mother in their lives.

"Buffy, look at me, baby." He pleaded, having seen the faraway look in her eyes, "Please, Kitten, listen to all of it."

She felt his hand cup her face, and his lips dotting kisses all over her face. His voice, penetrated her brain, but the words made no sense. There was no way she could stand between him and his child, it just wouldn't be fair. She knew what it was like not to have her father in her life.

Spike felt as if he was losing her as he hugged her close rocking her back and forth. He wouldn't give up on her, not without a fight. There was no way he was going to let this come between him and the woman he loved more then any thing in this world.
"A baby, Will, it changes everything." She said as she let him comfort her.

"No, Buffy…it changes nothing. I'm more then certain the baby's not even mine." He explained again patiently, knowing in her shocked state she hadn't heard him the first time.

"But, what if it is?" She asked.

"Then I will fight with everything I have for us to raise the baby, if that is okay with you." He told her with such conviction she felt a touch of hope that everything would work out.

"You would want us to raise the baby? What about the baby's mother?"

"Sweetness, if Harmony was interested in raising a child I wouldn't suggest it. I think she sees this pregnancy as a way to make her life easy and simple. It's all about the money. If I could make her an offer she couldn't refuse, I'd have my child and she wouldn't be in our lives again."

"How sad, a baby shouldn't have to grow up without its mother."

"Best thing for it, I'd say. You'd make a better mum then Harm any day of the week. But I think we're jumping a bit a head of ourselves. This wee one to be might not even be of my flesh and blood." He reminded her, feeling better seeing some color come back to her skin, since she'd gone a bit pale after hearing the news.

"What should we do?"

"Buffy, I'm ninety-nine percent sure I'm not the father. I always used protection, n ever once did I mess up when I was with her. I say we sit back and wait and see if she comes to me and says I'm the father." He explained, "I just felt I should tell you in case she attempted to say I'm the father."

"I'm glad you did." Buffy told him as she gazed up at him with tears in her eyes. "I still feel like you're being cheated somehow."

"Never, I love you. Children, if it's meant to be, we'll have them in our lives. If not, then I don't have to worry about the kiddies catching their old man in the kitchen making love to his favorite and only girl."

"You do say the sweetest things sometimes."

"Buffy, we'll work it all out, I promise you. You and me, together, until the end of the world."

Buffy leaned up and kissed him passionately, putting everything she felt for him in the kiss. He was her life now, and no one was going to take him away from her without a fight on their hands.

Leaning back she smiled up at him and said, "I love you. I never thought I would ever feel this way about someone."

"I feel the same way, baby." Spike assured her as his hands rubbed up and down her back.

The sound of Buffy's grumbling stomach made her blush and Spike to chuckle, "Need to feed my girl."

"I think the food's cold."

"Then let me warm it up again, and you just sit here and look pretty for me." Spike replied as he tilted his head and gave her a wink, "Don't want you falling out from hunger and accusing me of starving you."

Buffy giggled as she stood up so he could rise and pouted, "I was wondering if all you wanted from me was sex, sex, and more sex."

"Oh, more then just sex, sweet Kitten." He purred as he gave her a chaste kiss before assisting her to sit down.

Grabbing the plates he took them over to the microwave and started to warm up their meals, "Maybe when we get all settled and stuff, we can take a cooking class together."

Buffy couldn't help but smile as she answered as best she could, "If you can find someone that will take me on, go for it. The last person kicked me out and said I should be outlawed from being even near a working stove."

Spike turned to look at her with a questioning expression as he asked, "Did you burn the place down?"

"No, not really, but I did melt his favorite sauce pan."

"How in the world did you do that?" Spike asked while trying to keep from laughing.

Buffy looked a bit sheepish as she explained, "I didn't know it couldn't…well… shouldn't be placed directly on the burner. So I did and it melted, scorched, creamed the poor sauce pan."

"Did he yell at you?"

"No, worse…he cried." Buffy answered, trying not to laugh, "I know it's funny, but it's not."

Spike laughed saying, "Oh, I think it's bloody hilarious."

"You say that until I melt your sauce pan, then you'll sing another tune." Buffy said while trying not to laugh.

"We will take one step at a time, baby. I say we eat, clean up the place and get on the road." Spike turned to suggest with a smile and a wink, "need time to get some groceries and things."

Buffy gave him a suspicious look as she asked, "Things?"

"I have needs, Kitten. While you're at work I will need some way to pass the time until you get home."

"What kind of some ways?"

"Oh, was thinking of updating your forms of entertainment, like a new TV and DVD player along with some stuff to play on them." He said with a pout that made her smile back.

"I can't have my man bored with nothing to do."

"Nope, can't have that."

"Within reason, just 'cause you're made of money doesn't mean I want you spending it all on my place."

Spike shook his head as he grinned, "Not your place only, sweetness, but ours."

Buffy sighed as she got off his lap and said, "You got me there, honey. Just don't be getting to many things that you forget about me.

Spike chuckled as he swatted her bottom when she turned away and said, "I could never forget about you, my heart. That's why we buy them today and I play with putting them together tomorrow. I have other forms of entertainment for us tonight."

Her laughter was contagious as they ate and prepared to leave. They shared touches and kisses, not letting their passion keep them from getting ready to leave. Buffy washed what little dishes they used, while Spike packed his bags. She repacked what clothes of hers they'd washed, while he made the bed and straightened up the shower. By one in the afternoon they were on their way to Sunnydale.

*******

Nurse Hathaway listened to all the beeps and other noises that told her that her patient was still alive. It was a shame this happened to someone so young and with such a poor prognosis even if he did live.

"I guess money doesn't buy you a new life all the time." She said while looking down at her patient.

"No, Carol, it doesn't." Her assistant, Craig Newsome replied. "I just wish the media hounds would fall in the ocean or something."

"Yeah, they're like vultures."

"He's getting the EEG today right?" Craig asked.

"That's what they told me in report." She answered as she looked down at the one time TV star, whose life would be decided on the results of the one test.

"I'm torn with this one."

"Why?" She asked.

"I know his chances of living a normal life are like 20 to 30 percent if he survives this. But he's young and has so much going for him." Craig replied, with a look of confusion as he continued, "But then I think if it was me, I'd want my brain waves to be flat and have life support removed."

Carol looked at him and sighed, "I know what you mean. He'd never be the man he was, that's for sure. We're not even sure of the extent of his injuries. His kidneys have failed, and now his liver is starting to show signs of stress."

"It's sad, no ones called to see how he's doing or come to see him."

"He's from California, so it could be that their on their way." Carol suggested, hoping there would be more family and friends other then the man's manager coming to see him.

"Could be."

"Hey, let's get him cleaned up in case he gets some company." Carol suggested and with her assistant worked on making her patient more comfortable if that was possible.

*******

Willow sat staring at her fiancé as she asked, "So, do you call your parents first, or do I call mine?"

Wesley snickered as he said, "Oh, since we will be meeting your parents today, I vote you call first."

"Scaredy cat." She teased while rolling her eyes before blowing him a kiss.

Willow picked up the phone and called her parents, waiting for one of them to pick up the phone. Last night had been their bride night so she'd left them a message she was staying in L.A. one extra night.

"Hello, Rosenberg residence."

"Mom, it's me Willow."

"Oh, Willow dear, are you coming home soon? You have to work tomorrow, remember."

"I remember, Mom and yes, I'm coming home soon."

"Then why are you calling? Ira, Willow's calling from that city."

Willow could hear the censor in her mother's voice. If it had been up to her mother she'd been kept at home and never let out to play with others. Not like either of her parents really was overbearing or overprotective. It was that their only child didn't follow the plans they had laid out for her. She didn't get a doctorate or seem to be interested in one like they each had.

"Mom, I just wanted to call you and tell you I was bringing someone home with me for you too meet."

"Ira, she met someone in that city. I told you we shouldn’t have let her go."

Willow rolled her eyes as she tried to get her mother's attention back, "Mom, I met him on the cruise."

"Oh, Lord, Ira, she met a man on the cruise. I bet he's not native. I told you we should've kept her home."

Willow fought hard not to stomp her foot and scream as she gave Wesley a look that told him things were going poorly. She knew this was going to happen, but it could've or would've been worse if she hadn't called ahead.

"Willow, is that you." Her father asked. "Not now Sheila, let me talk."

"Yes, Papa, it's me."

"What is this? You're bringing a man home you met on the cruise?"

"Yes, his name is Wesley-"

Ira interrupted her and asked, "Is he from one of those islands? He's only going to use you to get his citizenship, you know that, right?"

"No, he lives in L.A. and has a good paying job and I don't think he needs me to stay in the states." She answered as she gave her lover an 'I told you so' look.

"So, he's coming here, why?"

"To meet my parents and see where I live." She answered coyly, not wishing to tell her parents over the phone that she was going to marry this man from L.A..

"Fine, but he can't stay here, it wouldn't be right."

"He has a room at the hotel."

"Where's Buffy?"

Willow smiled as she said, "She's fine and will be home today too."

"Did she meet a man too?"

"Dad! Honestly, can we talk more about this when I get home?" Willow asked.

"Yes, we'll talk and I take it she met a L.A. fella too."

"Bye Dad, love you both."

"Be careful."

"We will be, now I'm hanging up and will see you both soon." Willow said right before she hung up, knowing her father was good at keeping a conversation going and going.

"I think that went rather well." Wesley said with a tone of amusement.

"I did mine, now you do yours."

"Too early." Wes tried but knew he lost when she glared. "Okay, this it not going to be pretty."

"Then let's not call them." Willow announced. "If they want to know if you're happily married they can call us."

Wesley sighed in relief as he explained, "I'd rather live the fallacy I was hatched and raised by wolves."

"Maybe one day you'll tell me about them."

"It's simple really, my father wanted me to be something I didn't want to be. So I was cast out of the family. He met Spike when we were sharing a place and has thought since then that I'm gay. That is the running joke on why me and Spike will some times act as if we are, just to make fun of the awful things my father said that day."

"Well, it's seems the only family you need by your side will be there." Willow assured him as she wrapped her arms around him and said, "We'll start our own little family to add to the one you have here in America."

Wesley hugged her close and said, "As long as I have you, Spike, and the Giles' family, I will be content with my life."

"A very long and content life I might add." Willow agreed as she snuggled closer. "We'll call Buffy and Spike when we get in and settled at the hotel."

"I love you, Willow."

"I know, and I love you too."

*******

Ethan sat in front of Buffy's house angry and afraid. It wasn't like the girl to change her plans. The fact she wasn't home gave him cause to worry she'd been hurt, and there would be no way of him finding out until tomorrow. The fear she was with someone would not leave him either. If so, then that would be taken care of as well.

"Buffy Summers you belong to me." He growled as he gripped the steering wheel so tight his knuckles started turning white.

He looked at his watch and noticed it was one in the afternoon. He wished there was a reason for him to call, but no matter how hard he tried to think of one he couldn't. Now, he could kick himself for not making friends with the Rosenberg's, through them he could've keep better contact with Buffy's coming and goings.

Thinking the neighbors might find it odd he was still parked there he started the car and drove away. He'd come back later and see if she'd returned, praying he'd get a chance to see her. His imagination was driving him wild trying to picture her with a tan, and her hair lightened by the sun. The thought of her not having tan lines caused him to start to harden as he headed to the side of town where you could buy anything you needed to feel good.

*******

Buffy's eyes grew large when she looked at the car William would be driving to Sunnydale. She watched as he put the top down and placed their things in the trunk. They all barely fit, making her wonder how practical a car like this would be, other than to be flashy for someone famous and showing off his money.

"Don't mind the car, Luv. It was a present to myself, once I made it big, and I just like how it handles. It's so smooth, it's like, it's hard to describe until you experience it for yourself. Wes dared me to drive it and I fell in love with it. Not for the flash, but her beauty and how she handles the road."

Buffy felt exposed when she sat in the passenger seat and buckled up. "Wow, the gears and such are, well, there's so many of them." The silver body shined and with the black interior it added to the sleekness of the car.

"I know, took a bit to learn."

"Can I say I won't be driving your car?"

Spike laughed as he replied with, "Don't say that until you've driven her at least once."

"Her?"

"Most men call their treasured vehicles her while others even give them a female name."

"Does yours have a nickname?"

"I've called her baby a few times when I needed her to do something for me."

"Really, like what?" Buffy asked with a curious look about her.

"When I needed her to get me to a gas station before she ran out of gas, for one." He chuckled in response.

"Did it work?" She asked trying to hold back a smile as they backed out of the driveway.

"So far she hasn't disappointed me."

"What kind of car is she?"

"A Porshce Carrera is what she is." He answered, "Now I have my true love on four wheels in storage. I take her out on special occasions since I don't like driving her around L.A. very much."

"Tell me about her."

"She's the first car I bought when I came to America. She's gotten me through a lot of rough times. Bought her off an older gent, who couldn't drive her anymore. My black beauty she is. She's a Desoto, and in prime condition for her age and all. I had her restored to her former self."

"Will I meet her anytime soon?"

"Wednesday, too much of a hassle to try and get her out today." He explained.

Buffy couldn't help but smile once they took off. The feel of the sun and wind felt good, and she looked over to see William smiling too. This man was complex and yet simple all at the same time and she found she didn't mind it. She'd take him any way she could get him as long as he wanted her too.


"I can see why you told me to put my hair in a tight pony tail." She leaned over to say.

Spike reached over and took her hand in his and placed in on his thigh. He needed to feel her close, and sitting next to him wasn't close enough. It scared the hell out of him and yet at the same time left him in state of extreme happiness how much he loved this woman.

"Wait 'til we get on the freeway, baby." He told her with a smile that told her he as loving every minute of this. "I'm so happy I have you to share this with."

His words brought tears to her eyes, feeling thankful she wore her sunglasses. She squeezed his thigh and leaned over to kiss his cheek and say, "I'm happy that you're happy and that you're in my life."

"Never thought I'd want sappy."

Buffy laughed as she nodded her head and agreed. Never in a million years did she expect to be this happy as she was right now. She felt free with the sun and wind in her face and the man she loved beside her. Noting was impossible right now, and she decided to relax and enjoy it while she could. Tomorrow the real world would step in and make times like this more special.

*******
chapter Forty-Three by Kimber
Willow sighed as they pulled in to the hotel parking lot. The time driving had been quiet, but a good quiet. Never once did she feel the need to feel the silence with senseless talking. By the relaxed smile on Wesley's face, he seemed to feel the same way.

"We're here." She said as he pulled up to the front door.

"Yes, my dear, we are." He replied, "Are you acquainted with anyone that works here?"

"A few people." Willow answered as she turned toward her fiancé with a worried look and asked, "Why do you ask?"

"I'm looking out for your reputation. If someone sees you with me and recognizes who I am, it could cause some unwanted publicity to you and your family." He explained. "I'm not usually as sought after as Spike and Angel, and that is a plus on our side."

"I'm not ashamed of being seen with you. I'd hate it if they interfere in 'our' time together." Willow told him with her carefree smile he would come to love to see, "Let's just see what happens, shall we? Then we can go from there. I mean, come Saturday we'll be an old married couple any way."

"So true, my love." He agreed as he got out of the car and made his way to her side to open the passenger side door for her.

"We'll get settled and then give Spike and Buffy a call."

"Sounds like a plan." She agreed.

As Wesley led her to the hotel entrance, neither of them noticed a very angry man watching her from a safe distance. Willow would have recognized the man if she had seen him. Her companion might have questioned the hostile expression on the man's face.

Ethan felt his anger start to boil, and was finding it hard to control it. His reason coming here was to meet his son for lunch before the young man returned to college. The feeling of betrayal ran deep, as he watched the red head that Buffy had supposedly accompanied on a cruise was presently walking into a hotel with a strange man. He had just left Miss Summers house for the fourth time today, and knew something about Willow being here without Buffy didn't make sense.

Seeing his son enter the hotel, he forced himself to calm down. Here was his excuse to find out where Buffy was. He could pretend he never saw Willow before now, and then set it up to appear he just ran into her. This gave him the opportunity to ask how the cruise went and if she and Buffy was glad to be back. Quickly he got out of the car and made his way he might have some time to catch Willow unaware.

*******

Spike was just pulling off the highway when he looked at Buffy and asked, "Think it's time to give Wes and his girl a call?"

"Yes." She said with a satisfied smile on her face, having enjoyed her drive in the convertible and yet happy they were almost home.

Spike pulled out his phone and hit the speed dial connecting him with Wes' phone. "Hey, baby, have a good trip."

"Good day to you, William." Wesley.

"Oh, it's William today." Spike teased, "It's not what you called me the last time we were together."

"I will not let you draw me into kiss and tell here in public." Wesley replied, trying to keep from laughing, as he leaned down and kissed Willow's cheek. "I'm in love with the most beautiful girl in the world."

"Funny you should say that mate, 'cause I think I have you beat."

"I say we call a tie, Spike. I have Willow, and you have your Buffy."

"Only if you buy the beer and pizza for dinner tonight."

"Deal! Can you tell me what Buffy likes on her pizza?" Wesley asked, never seeing the older man behind him listening to the conversation.

"What do you want on your pizza, Kitten?" Spike asked Buffy.

"Cheese, cheese, and pepperoni." She replied.

"Did you hear that?" Spike asked Wesley.

"Yes, and Willow also enlightened me too."

"Then have Red give you directions to Buffy's after you meet the parents."

"I will call you when we are ready to come over."

"Talk to you then." Spike replied as he ended the call. "Let's go drop off our things and then hit the grocery story if that's okay with you."

Buffy nodded as she told him, "Turn right up at the next corner."

*******

Ethan stood a few people back from Willow and the strange man while they were registering. He noticed how intimate they touched, subtle, but still the touch of lovers. He heard the man address someone named Spike on the phone, and mention Buffy as well. It was all he needed to hear to realize that Buffy was currently with another man.

Rayne quickly turned away, not wanting Willow to see him. He headed toward the men's room for some privacy to work out the rage that was fighting to take over. If his girl were with another man, he would have to do something about it.

*******

Quinton Travers entered the detectives' office with a feeling of dread about him. He refused to look the body, to see if she was any of the previous women who had been stalking his client. However, he agreed to look at the woman's photo as long as it wasn't too gruesome.

He still could not believe that with this modern technology the law officers had not identified her yet. Again, the one officer had explained her fingerprints were not on file. It would be hard to find a photo match, with her face bloated.

Homicide detective White noticed the well-dressed man that entered the bullpen and his gut told him this was Mr. O'Connor's agent. Chris felt sorry for one Angel O'Connor, if the man's agent was the only one here to check on the actor's condition.

"Mr. Travers, I presume?"

"Yes, you must be Detective White." Quinton replied as he held out his hand in greeting.

Chris accepted the handshake as he said, "One and the same. Sorry to have you come down here like this." Both men broke their connection as White said, "I have the photos at my desk."

Travers followed trying to keep his anxiety at bay; he had never been in such a position before. The idea he might be able to identify this person started to play with his nerves.

"Have a seat." Chris offered the man, having kept the pictures turned over so the man couldn't see them right away.

Quinton silently sighed in relief the woman's dead eyes was not the first thing he noticed on the man's desk. The need to get this over so he could go check on Angel's condition gave him the will to continue. He was meeting Angel's lawyer at the hospital to discuss how best to continue the man's care.

"I understand this can't be easy, and again I'm grateful you came."

Quinton cleared his throat, "We all needs answers to what happened."

"Yes, we do."

Chris turned over the first picture and then the second. He was sure neither was a good representation of how the woman looked like when she was alive. The first thing he noticed was how the man before him paled. The detective in him cheered, while the fellow human in him felt remorse.

"I take it from your expression you knew her."

Travers looked up at the man with sad eyes and said, "I'm afraid that I'm acquainted with her very well. She was once a client of mine until she had a bit of trouble and left the entertainment community."

"I'm sorry you had to do this."

"So am I." Quinton said with sad eyes, "Her name is Drusilla Ward."

"And her connection to Mr. O'Connor is?"

"They worked together on the series, and had an affair that ended rather badly."

"Enough that she'd kill him?" Chris asked.

"She at one point had come at him with a butcher knife."

"Is that documented somewhere?"

"No, I'm afraid it's one of those things that happened you never talk about. I mean, she did go into treatment for her breakdown. I wasn't aware she was released."

"We'll look more into that if you can give me all the information you can on Miss Ward and where she was getting treatment."

"I'm not sure exactly where, but I can make a few phone calls and get the information you need. I can get it faster and without the red tape you might run into." Travers answered as he stood, "If that is all you need from me, I would like to leave."

"That's it, and I'm sorry to have put you through all of this."

Quinton's shoulders slumped as he replied, "I'm just hoping this doesn't get out of control once the media gets a hold of this."

"Thank you again and if there's anything I can do for you please give me a call." Chris said as he handed Travers his business card.

"I will call you soon with what I find out." Quinton replied as he too handed the man his card and said, "You already have my number."

Chris watched the well-dressed man as he left his office. In place of the confident man that first arrived, Quentin Travers appeared less confident as he walked out of the office. He picked up the phone and called his partner to let him know they had a name for their mystery woman. Then they would start finding out more about her.

*******

"Turn in the driveway before the big tree."

"Sure thing, Pet." Spike replied, as he flicked the turn signal on.

Spike fell in love with the house on sight. The large porch made him picture him and Buffy snuggling on a glider watching the neighborhood around them. It called to him, as a real home, a place he would love to grow old in with his girl. By the time, he parked the car he was smiling, having pictured himself doing the yard work.

"What are you thinking about?" Buffy asked.

"Had a flash of what my future holds."

"Want to tell me about the flashy?"

"You."

"Me?"

"More like us, really. Had a picture of us living here and I liked it." He told her as they both got out of the car.

When they met at the car trunk Buffy wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him tight as she asked, "So, you think you could live here?"

"Yeah, I can see us living here." He replied as he pulled her tighter against him. "You and me, Pet, all the way."

"Well, we need to get our things in the house so we have room for the food when we go shopping."

"Lead the way." He replied as he let her go and popped the trunk. "Just take the small things and go open the door, I'll get the rest."

"No use in saying I can take more, is there?"

"Nope, now move that pretty arse."

Buffy rolled her eyes as she removed the house keys from her carryon and then grabbed the two smaller bags. She knew it was going to take sometime getting used too having someone who wanted to take care of her, especially a man.

Spike chuckled as he watched Buffy's hips sway as she walked away. When he turned back toward the trunk, he smiled to himself. Buffy was the first independent woman in his intimate life, and found it refreshing. He wouldn't have to worry about having to take care of her when working, not that he'd mind taking care of her. The best part is the fact his girl would also be able to take care of him.

"Do you need some help?" Buffy called out, disrupting his train of thought.

"No baby, just having another good flashy moment." He replied as he gathered the rest of their bags.

Hearing her giggle made him feel like everything was right with the world. Being with her made him feel like nothing could bring him down. Buffy Summers of Sunnydale was his universe now, and for once, he felt like he could handle anything that came his way.

Carrying the bags up the porch steps was a challenge and he didn't brush her hands away when she took one of the bags from under his arm. He noticed the uncertainty in her eyes and right away knew what she was thinking.

"Does your living room look as lived in as my room?"

Buffy smiled, as she said, "Yes, just not as technical with all the gadgets you have."

"Then, it's perfect."

He watched her smile broaden as she smiled and said, "Then welcome to your new home, William."

"Lead the way, Pet."

Spike followed her in and smiled at the homey atmosphere that greeted him. This place called to him, it said this is where you belong. This house was the perfect place that he wanted for him and Buffy to live together. If in the future they wanted to adopt, it would the best place to raise a family. He envisioned children running down the stairs calling, "Mommy".

"Having another look into your future?" Buffy asked, having seen the smile on his face looking at the stairs leading upstairs.

Spike dropped the bags and reached for her, pulling her close. The need to have her in his arms was like a craving he couldn't shake. This woman was everything he once had been afraid to wish for and yet unconsciously searched for all his adult life. Spike was sure he had found his soul mate.

"God, I love you." He whispered as he claimed her lips in a demanding kiss.

Buffy felt for the first time since her mother died that she had come home. When Joyce died, this house had become somewhere to return to at the end of the day. Now she would look forward to coming home, knowing the man she loved was waiting for her.

Spike needed to feel her, be inside her as his hands traveled up under her skirt. He smiled into the kiss when he felt her hands fumbling about, trying to open his jeans. Neither of them remembered they hadn't shut the door as his fingers pushed aside her moist panties.

Buffy groaned, breaking the kiss briefly to take a deep breath when she felt one then two fingers slip inside her vagina. When she opened her eyes, she noticed they where standing at the foot of the stairs and the front door was still wide open.

"Will, the door's open." She whispered in his ear.

"Can fix that." He replied.

Spike made sure to keep the pumping of his fingers inside her gently, as he moved them back toward the door. Using his foot, he closed the door and moaned at how her pussy was now moving in time with his fingers. Moving her so her back was against the door he used his other hand to massage her breast and pinch it's nipple through her clothes. He realized she wasn't wearing a bra, causing his cock to harden even more.

"It makes me so hard with how wet you get for me."

"Only you."

"Damn straight only me, Kitten."

Buffy could see the lust and passion in his eyes and heard the need in his voice. His eyes were busy looking her over, and it turned her on even more. Her need for him grew as she moved against his fingers and pressed her body into his hand.

"Fuck me, William. Make me feel you and how much you love me." She pleaded, as she pulled off her top.

"I will baby."

The moment his mouth claimed her erect nipple she was lost. She barely heard the sound of his zipper, as her hands helped to push down his jeans. His voice, as he told her what he was going to do to her, melted her brain function all together. Buffy only could feel her body's response to the magic he was performing on and to her.

"Love how your pussy creams for me."

Spike felt like his dick was going to explode, but he didn't want this to end too soon. He wanted to fulfill his girl's request, and it was going to be something he would enjoy doing for the rest of their lives.

"Don't stop." She sobbed when she felt him remove his fingers.

"Not going to."

She opened her eyes and felt a small orgasm at the sight of him licking and sucking his fingers. The need to see and feel all of him caused her to reach out and pull off his tee shirt.

"I want to feel all of you."

Spike took the time to unhook her skirt, letting it drop at her feet, and instead of slipping off her pretty underwear, he ripped them off. The look of surprise and want on his girl's face told him that making love to her would always be something neither of them would grow tired of doing together.

"Leave your shoes on." He said, as he lifted her up and further told her, "Wrap your legs around me."

Buffy did as he said while at the same time dropping her hand down to help guide his hard cock to the moist opening of her body. Hearing his groan, and feeling how hard his shaft was, made her smile.

"Did I do this?" She coyly asked as she ran her finger over the tip of his penis.

"No one's made me harder then you do, Buffy. No. One."

Spike couldn't help himself when he thrust hard and deep inside her velvet heat, hoping he hadn't hurt her with his aggressive taking. She wanted him to fuck her and show her how much he loved her. She was about to get her wish and then some, is what he thought as he pulled out and plunged deep again.

Buffy hissed at the pain and pleasure he was giving her as he entered her body with such passion. He consumed her, and even lost to the sensation he was creating she knew he was just as consumed by her as well. Hearing their grunts and the sounds of their bodies coming together egged her on, as she rubbed her body against his and started meeting him thrust for thrust.

Spike felt and heard when his girl found her release, how she screamed his name as her pussy tightened around him. He could feel how her sweet heat continued to spasm as he increased his thrusts needing to join her in the splendor of afterglow. He was so close he could taste it as he started to lose control.

Her words finally sent him over the edge, "Come for me."

Silently he thanked the door, for if it wasn't for the solid piece of wood he wouldn't be standing right now. Spike needed a moment to catch his breath and gain some strength back before he could stand on his own. Not that he was complaining, since he was still sheathed deep inside his Buffy's warmth and her arms and legs still cradled him close to her body.

When he opened his eyes and looked into his beloved's face, he felt like the king of the mountain. The expression of awe and contentment on her face was all he needed to make him feel truly loved for the first time in his life. This was home, this house, his Buffy, and this door.

Buffy felt it when he looked at her, for the first time she knew he was hers. Truly, hers for as long as she wanted him, and she couldn't come up with a reason she would never want him with her. The thought of him wanting someone else never came to mind, for it just wasn't something she believed would happen.

"The christening of the door is done." Spike teased.

"Oh, really."

"Yep, from what I can see there's a lot of places that need some special attention."

Buffy couldn't help it when she giggled and motioned for him to let her down. She could feel him starting to stiffen while still inside her. However, the need to shop for food had to take priority right now.

"But, I wanted to bless the couch."

"William, first food and we can finish the coupling house tour." Buffy explained, as he slipped out of her and helped her to stand.

"How many rooms are there?"

Buffy laughed as she started to pick up her cloths, "I'm going to the bathroom to clean up, and then you can."

"Nah, it would save time-"

Buffy pointed at him shaking her head as she disagreed, "I don't think so buster; christening of the bathroom can be left until tomorrow."

Spike watched as she quickly gathered the rest of her clothes and ran up the stairs. He knew it was a bad idea to do so, but he would never get enough of watching his girl. Even fifty years from now, he would enjoy observing everything about her.

Slowly he picked up his clothes and made his way up the stairs. Half way up he stopped and looked upward and sent a prayer of thanks to whoever was responsible for bringing Buffy into his life. Up until now, he'd never thought he would have anything close to what he'd found his the wonderful woman he'd just make love too up against the door of his new home.

*******
Chapter Fourty-Four by Kimber
Author's Notes:
Sorry for the delay, RL sucks, LOL
Spike wore his sunglasses as he followed his girl into the grocery store. He noticed the looks he was getting and couldn't help wondering about Buffy's reaction to people coming up to ask for his autograph or other fan related things. It was inevitable someone would approach him. He prayed that they would be as respectful as the fans were on the cruise.

Smiling to himself, he watched her pick out the shopping cart, occasionally looking back at him with a lovely smile. He moved to catch up with her as he carefully took control of the buggy.

"You know where you want to go, so lead the way," he leaned down and whispered in her ear, before softly kissing her cheek.

"Do you have any favorite foods?" She asked, as she let him take control of the cart without a fuss.

"Nothing I can enjoy right now."

Buffy at first was confused, and then blushed as she realized what he was implying, "You are evil, Mr. Crawford."

"Nope, just addicted to you."

Buffy made sure there was no one close by who could hear her when she replied, "I'll be sure to feed your addiction when we get home."

Spike gently bit his lip to keep from replying, when he noticed a teenage girl approaching them. It was about to happen and he hoped the girl wasn't a fanatic, but a fan.

"Excuse me, but I have to ask. Are you The Spike Crawford?"

"Not The Spike Crawford, just Spike," he replied with a soft smile, as he pulled his girl close to him. "This is my girlfriend, Buffy. And you are?"

"Dawn, Dawn Lockey."

"Hello Dawn, and what can I do for you?"

"Can I, please, have your autograph? God, Janice is so not going to believe this. I told her she should've come with me today, but no, she wanted to stay home and watch her soap opera."

"Do you have something for me to sign?"

Buffy noticed the girl's facial expression change from ecstatic to crestfallen in a matter of seconds. Then she realized Dawn didn't have anything for William to sign. She felt sorry for her, knowing how embarrassing this must be.

"Do you live close by?" Spike asked.

"Yes."

"Then if you promise not to tell the world I'm here, run home and get something for me to sign and come back," he offered.

"I won't tell anyone until later. I promise."

"Then be careful and we should be here a bit doing some shopping." Maybe they would have enough time get what they needed before she returned.

"Man, you are so cool." Cross my heart, I won't tell a soul." Dawn said, making an X across her chest with her index finger.

Buffy watched as Dawn left, wondering if this would be the only person to approach them today. It didn't really bother her that William was popular, but then this was the first fan she'd met since leaving the cruise. She was sure not all of them were as nice and polite, but she would deal with them when she had to.

"Come on, Pet. Something tells me we'll need to get some shopping under our belt before someone else recognizes me."

Buffy leaned in closer and said, "It's fine, really. You see I know who you really belong to."

"I'm all yours, baby," he said with a promise in his voice that made her heart melt.

"So, let's start in the fresh foods."

"Lead the way, your buggy man is here to service your every need."

"That is not a visual I wanted. It brings a visual of something with wings and too many eyes."

"Buffy, is that you?"

Spike heard the male voice and fought the jealousy that was starting to bubble up. He saw the tall man with blue eyes, with brownish blonde hair coming toward them. The way Buffy was smiling at the man, he was someone she knew and liked. He tried not to think about how much she might like him.

"Riley, how are you?"

"I'm fine. How did you like your cruise?"

"I loved it. How are Sam and little Kate?"

"Samantha is doing great, and Kate is growing so big. It feels like just yesterday she was just a newborn. It's hard to believe she's seven months old now."

"Riley, this is William, my boyfriend."

"Good to meet you, William," Riley paused, studying William. "You look familiar? Have we met before?"

"No, I don't think we have."

"Wait- the accent. You're Spike Crawford. My wife loves your show." Riley said, and then he asked, "How did you and Buffy meet?"

"On the cruise," Buffy answered, not liking how Riley started to look suspicious and getting all nosey all of a sudden.

Spike could feel the tension once Buffy's friend recognized him. He could see his girl was rather defensive all of a sudden, and then it hit him. This Riley bloke was about to get all protective, and it was going to make Buffy upset. Spike decided to nip things in the bud before the situation got out of hand.

"Buffy is very special to me." Spike jumped in to say, "I'm not out to use her if that's what you're thinking."

"It's just you hear so much about the Hollywood scene, it gives a person a reason to be concerned." Riley replied remembering how his wife and her friends talked about the wild life Spike Crawford lived.

"Not all you read is true, or it has been blown a bit out of proportion," Spike suggested.

"Anyhow, we need to finish our shopping. Willow and Wes will be by soon." Buffy offered as a easy way to get away from the elevating testosterone level going on between the two men. "Tell your Mom I said hi, and your Dad that I'll see him tomorrow."

"I'll do that, and you take care of yourself," Riley said while looking at Spike.

"Don't worry about her mate. I take care of what's mine."

Buffy grit her teeth to keep from confronting Will on his behavior. In a way she found it funny that instead of her being the jealous girlfriend, he turned out to be the jealous boyfriend. She'd have to have talk with him later on his caveman attitude toward her.

Spike knew he was in trouble once he noticed how rigid and still Buffy's shoulder was as she walked away. He followed her as she headed toward one of the aisles not even looking to see if he was following her. Going over what he could've done it hit him, it was not what he did as much as what he implied.

"I'm in trouble, aren't I?" He asked.

"I think what I have to say can wait until we get home."

The fact she said home and we made him relax and know he didn't have to worry about getting kicked out just yet. He realized he just acted like a jealous arse, and he would have to make it up to her when they got home. Even if it meant sitting back and letting her give him a good tongue-lashing. He knew he deserved it. For now he would help her shop and do whatever he could to let her know he was sorry for being such a jerk.

*******

Willow sighed as the car came to a stop in her parents' driveway.

"Are you nervous?" Wes asked, sensing her anxiety along with his own.

Wesley hadn't been this nervous since he went on his first date. It had been so embarrassing how his father had interrogated the poor young girl with both of them only being sixteen.

"It's funny really. I left here a week ago and this was my home." Willow began but couldn't finish.

"Yes-" Wesley replied, encouraging with his eyes and taking her hand in his for her to continue.

Willow glanced over at her fiancé and said shyly, "But now its my parents' house."

"I know how you feel. My house is no longer just mine, but ours."

"Be prepared, my mother will be the hardest to convince."

"Not your father?"

"Nope! My mom runs the house. Madame President Rosenberg."

"Well, I will do my best to pass muster." Wesley replied as he gave her a reassuring grin.

"You do that buster," Willow said, trying not to giggle, as they exited the car.

*******
Sheila Rosenberg stood at the side of the living room window looking out. Something told her this man was going to take her little girl away from Sunnydale.

"Ira, I think we should prepare ourselves that Willow will be leaving Sunnydale."

"Sheila, honestly, she just met the man."

She watched the handsome man slip his arm protectively around her daughter and knew what their future held.

"I just know, Ira."

Ira Rosenberg glanced over at his wife and knew better than to argue. Sometimes he wondered if the woman was a bit psychic or something. Or was she just having a one of those mother's knows moments.

Mrs. Rosenberg hurried over to join her husband on the couch. The last thing she wanted was for the couple to catch her spying on them. For some reason this made her think of her own mother and smiled at the memory.

Ira shook his head and bit back his smile when their daughter entered the room. Thinking it would be a good thing he never bet against his wife. He could see the glow on his little girl's face and knew she was in love for real this time.

Willow's parents noticed how she glowed. Both knew it was because of the man beside her, looking as much in love as their daughter. Since neither practiced their faith religiously, it wouldn't matter if the young man wasn't of the Jewish persuasion.

Mr. and Mrs. Rosenberg stood up at the same time as their daughter on her young man's arm came forward. Sheila recognized him, and for the first time second-guessed her feelings this man was right for her daughter.

"Mom, Dad, this is Wesley Pryce."

"It's an honor to meet the both of you." Wesley said as he stepped forward and offered his hand in greeting.

"It's wonderful to meet you, Wesley." Sheila replied, "Please call us by our first names. I'm Sheila."

"And I'm Ira, Wes. You don't mind if I call you Wes, do you?"

"Not at all, Ira. And thank you for having me." Wesley replied as he returned to Willow's side.

Willow watched in shock as her parents welcomed Wesley with such warmth. This was not what how she expected them to react. It was so different then when she finally introduced them to Oz.

"Come sit down." Ira offered. "Care for something to drink?"

"Whatever you have would be nice." Wesley replied as he let Willow direct him over toward the loveseat, located adjacent to the couch.

"By your accent I'd say you're British." Ira stated as Sheila offered, "I have some Earl Grey in the cupboard if you care for some."

"That would be lovely, but you don't have to go to all that trouble. A soft drink or even water would be okay." Wesley suggested.

"Oh, it won't be a bother at all." Sheila told him as she stood to go to the kitchen and said, "Please, make yourself at home."

"Here, honey, let me give you a hand." Ira offered, wanting to have a private word with his wife.

Willow waited until her parents where gone before she whispered, "Wes, I'm worried aliens have come and taken over my parents bodies."

"Why do you say that?"

"They're acting strange." She answered with a worried expression.

Wesley tried not to laugh, but couldn't help it and got a smack on the arm for it. Leaning forward he kissed her lips and murmured he was sorry before deepening the kiss. He wanted to believe her parents were accepting of him because they could see how much he loved their daughter.

Willow was the first to pull back, not knowing how the reaction would be if her parents caught them kissing. For some reason she felt like a teenager all over again.

"I think they just might like you."

"I know I love their daughter."

"I should call Buffy and see when a good time would be to bring over the pizza." Willow suggested.

"You do that while I sit here and await the aliens return."

Willow shot him a playful glare as she stood up to use the phone. She was sure her parents were in the kitchen talking strategy, but what kind she had no clue. Soon, they would show their hand, and she prayed they weren't trying to plan how to break her and Wesley apart.

*******

Ethan sat in his car a few houses up from Buffy's home. The shades were up in the windows, telling him she returned home at some point. The temptation to go and look in one of the windows to see if she was alone was getting harder to ignore. He sat fighting the need to see her, knowing it was not a good time. The sun was still up, and there was too much activity on the street.

Starting his car, he made it a point to return and check on her later once the area had quieted down. Tomorrow wouldn't be soon enough to see her lovely face. One day she'd be his, and then and only then would he be content.

*******

Spike was trying his best not to get pissed with how Buffy was acting. The more he tried to talk to her, the more she pulled away. He truly couldn't think of what he'd done that was so bad she was ignoring him this way.

"Are you still mad at me?" He asked.

"Not now, okay?" She asked, not wanting to get into the problem she was having with him while in public.

"Fine, Luv. If this is how you want to play it." He whispered in her ear before picking up the cereal he wanted.

"Don't you blame this on me, mister." She whirled around and hissed. "If you don't mind, I'd like to wait until we got home to talk about it."

"At your command."

"Don't do this, Will, not here, not like this."

"I'm sorry, Buffy. I'm just not good at not knowing. I don't want to do anything to lose you."

She could see his insecurity and it hit her, his jealousy was not directly because of her, but from his past hurts and the betrayals done to him. That he wasn't reacting to her, but because of his fears of losing her.

"We will talk and work it out. I'm not going to let you get away from me so easily." She assured him, taking her hand and cupping his cheek. "I've got plans for you, William."

The wide smile that brightened his face told her she'd done the right thing. They both would have to work on their insecurities, and with the love they shared it could and would be taken care of.

"I'm sorry for being an arse back there." He apologized.

"I'm sorry for maybe taking it the wrong way." She compromised, knowing he had his reasons for being cave man Spike and with time, she might be able to cure him of some of it.

"Is there anything else you need, Luv?"

She scanned over the buggy contents making a mental note of what she had, and what she still needed. There was nothing left she needed that she couldn't get another day.

"Nope, nothing I need today. How about you, any thing else you need?"

"Nothing, we can't get later on."

"Good, I say we check out and go home."

Buffy noticed how he smiled after she said, 'and go home'. She realized he must have never really had a home, since he grew up in the orphanage. It would be her job then to make him feel like he belonged with her.

"You go and get in line, there's something I wanna pick up." Spike suggested, when he realized there was something he wanted after all.

"Okay, I'll meet you at the checkout." She replied, with a suspicious glance before leaving.

Spike watched her walk away with, literally entranced with the sway of her hips. In the week he'd met her, she'd become his world. He realized the other women in his life since Buffy never really owned his heart and soul. Miss Summers was so deep inside him, he was drowning in her. Even Dru's, and just the thought of her sent a creepy sensation over him, betrayal seemed not as painful, as it would be if he lost Buffy.

With all that in mind, he shook the black thoughts and ill feelings and moved on to get what he wanted. He was sure his girl was going to enjoy it as much, if not more, then him. Just thinking of what he was planning started him hoping Wes and Red wouldn't be planning on staying long.

*******
Buffy heard her cell and wondered who was calling as she pulled it out of her purse. She smiled when she saw it was Willow and then felt a little worried. Buffy knew that Willow was worried how her parents where going to react to meeting Wes, let alone take the news they were getting married.

"Hey, Wills. How's everything?" Buffy answered, hoping it was good news.

"Have you noticed anyone acting strange in Sunnydale?" Willow asked.

"How do you mean?"

"I think aliens have come and taken over my parents' bodies."

"Why would you think that?" Buffy asked, while trying not to laugh.

"They're being way to nice and haven't started the fifty questions yet. My mother is making tea for Wesley as we speak."

"Oh! I see." Buffy replied, "Have you told them about Saturday yet?"

"No, and I'm even more worried. What do I do if they are happy and accepting of the fact I'm getting married after knowing my groom only eight days?"

"Sorry, I don't know the answer to that one."

"What help are you? All you've done is ask more questions and apologize." Willow teased, "The real reason I'm calling is to see what time we should come over with pizza?"

"We're just about to check out, and I still have to unpack. So, why not come over in a couple hours."

"We're going to stop at Joss's Pizza Palace, anything special you want?"

"Nope, just no little fishes and no olives, and I'll be a happy pizza girl."

"Gotcha covered. Well, I'd better get back before the parents get back and turn my boyfriend into a pod person."

Buffy laughed as she said, "Think positive, could be they can see how happy he makes you and know he's the best thing for you."

"How's shopping with Spike."

"Never a dull moment." Buffy replied.

"Oh, something wrong?"

"Not really, at least not since I've had time to think it out. We'll talk about it later."

"You're okay, right?"

Buffy took a moment to think about it and said while smiling contently, "I'm perfectly fine."

"Then, later it is then," Willow replied. "Call me if you need me."

"Will do, and you do the same."

Buffy put her phone away and noticed the young girl from before. The girl was looking around as if she was trying to find someone and Buffy realized she was looking for William. She pointed her buggy toward her seeing the distress on her face.

"Dawn, right?" Buffy asked.

"Yes, you remembered."

"William will be here shortly. Did you bring something for him to sign?"

Dawn nodded as she pulled out a publicity photo of Will in costume. He looked hot in the black leather and very tight black tee shirt underneath. His hair was more a white color then the blond it was now.

"I hope you don't mind."

"Nope, don't mind as long as he doesn't. He seems happy to do it so don't worry." Buffy replied, seeing the hesitant look on Dawn's face.

"I almost didn't come back."

"I'm glad you did, Pet." Spike said as he joined the girls, placing the two cans of whip cream in the buggy. "I don't mind taking care of my fans, especially when they are as nice about it as you."

Buffy was preoccupied with the blushing teenager she didn't see the addition to their cart. She watched as William took the offered picture and sharpie and asked the girl a few more questions. The way he handled Dawn in such a gentle way made her realize what a special man he really was.

"You personalized it, man, that is just way too cool." Buffy heard Dawn say.

"It was a pleasure meeting you, Dawn." Spike replied, "You take care and stay in school."

Buffy watched as Dawn walked out of the store with a huge smile. Turning around she noticed William staring back with a look of awe on his face. The urge to touch him was strong as Buffy walked up to him and lifted her hand to cup his cheek.

"Never change being you."

"Can't do that, Luv. I need to control that jealous streak of mine."

"I think time will fix that problem for both of us." Buffy assured him, "Now, let's go home."

"Yeah, let's go home." He whispered before leaning down, softly kissing her lips.

*******
Chapter 45 by Kimber
Author's Notes:
Tissue alert......Angel meets his fate.....

Sorry, the muse was just not working with me for a bit.......Here is to hoping the dry spell is lifting.......
"So what was up with Buffy and Spike?" Wesley asked when Willow returned to the room.

"Shopping."

"Shopping?"

"Food shopping and I think something happened. Buffy wouldn't elaborate but it was something she said and her voice sounded upset."

"Something bad?" Wesley sat up with a worried expression.

"No, not bad, bad. Buffy said it was okay and we'd talk later." Willow tried to assure him. "Maybe when we get there it will all be worked out and things will be fine."

"Knowing Spike, he'll make sure it is." Wesley sighed. "I've never seen him so caught up like he is with Buffy."

"And I feel the same about Buffy."

"Willow, everything will work out, for all of us." Wesley tried to sooth her by wrapping his arms around her.

"I know. I wonder how we'll react when we have our first argument."

Wesley chuckled as he whispered, "The best make up sex."

Willow blushed as she looked around to make sure her parents were no where around. Even if he whispered it, she knew how good her mother's hearing was. The woman should've worked for the CIA with how well her ears worked.

"Tea is ready." Sheila announced making Willow even more embarrassed as she hid her face against Wes's chest.

"I hope she didn't hear you." Willow hissed.

"Hear what?"

Willow noticed the sly grin on her mother's face and groaned, "Nothing, Mom."

"Good, now let's relax and you can tell me how you and Wesley met."

*******


Spike couldn't wait to touch her. Buffy had to know he loved her and would bend over backwards to change. He'd kept his dreams about having a family so buried deep down inside him, they were bursting to come to the top now that he was in love. It was the overwhelming sense this wasn't meant to be for him that made him fear losing it all seem so real and intense.

"I got the door, pet." Spike said and he noticed she put her hand down on her lap.

"I can open my own door."

"Humor me, please."

"Okay, my good humor man." Buffy teased him.

"Don't worry, I'll show you how good I can be." He promised with a glint in his eyes and he could've sworn he saw her squeeze her legs together.

Her giggle was all he needed to hear. It told him they were in the good and helped to alleviate some of his fears. Deep down he knew that it was all about his fears and maybe it was time to do something about them.

Buffy was confident that when they talked about Will's jealous possessiveness he would listen and understand her feelings. She also knew it would take some time to work through everything, but that in the end they'd be okay.

The adoring expression on his face when he opened the door said it all. He was the one. They would grow old together no matter what obstacles would come their way. She would make sure they never stopped talking, keeping the line of communication open.

"William, I love you." She said as she cupped his face with her hand when he leaned down.

"I love you, too." Spike replied as he turned and kissed her palm. "You're the one, Buffy."

The moment their lips met they lost themselves in the kiss. Only a few minutes passed, but to them it felt longer before they ended the kiss reluctantly.

"We have groceries to take inside." Buff reminded him.

"Yeah, and then it's your turn." Spike whispered in her ear so sexy that it sent chills down her spine.

Hearing him laugh when she playfully smacked his arm was music to her ears as she teased him by saying, "I'm in love with a sex hound."

The sexy chuckle made her wish the damn bags were in the house and already put away. She watched as he hit the trunk release, wishing it was her button he was flicking.

"Ruff, ruff, baby."

"Good boy," Buff cooed as she reached up to pet his hair and then scratch him behind is left ear.

"Keep that up and we'll have ice milk instead of ice cream and the neighbors will talk." Spike's heated stared made her feel like she was melting.

Neither of them noticed when a car's engine revved up and sped past them. Both Spike and Buffy continued to flirt and unpack the groceries unaware they'd had an unwelcome observer just a few cars down.

"You know we still have to talk about what happened." Buffy reminded him as they approached the front door.

"I know, pet. But now I know it will be a good talk, and something that will make us stronger instead of tearing us apart."

Buffy nodded. "I will do everything I can to make us work."

"Me too, Buffy."

"Then we're in the good." She assured him.

"What time is Red and lover boy coming over?"

"Willow said she'd call." Buffy replied as she opened the door so Will could hurry to the kitchen. "I could've taken a few more bags you know."

"I man, you woman."

"Wait till you taste my cooking," she teased. "You might want to wear the apron in the kitchen, honey."

Spike's imagination just played havoc on his libido. He pictured himself in the kitchen wearing only an apron and Buffy was his seven-course meal. First thing when they got to the kitchen he'd look to see if there was an apron already there. If not then tomorrow he'd make sure to go out and find one.

*******

Ethan drove with no thought if he was driving safe or not. He'd come back and parked waiting for Buffy to return. It was killing him that he hadn't seen her. The feeling of dread was eating away at him. He dreaded seeing her with another man, but he needed to see for himself so he could plan on how to get rid of him.

Something about the fancy sports car had caught his attention. He knew it was them, it was his Buffy being brought home by that man. As it had drawn closer he'd recognized the passenger as being Buffy.

It was hard not to jump out of the car when it turned into Buffy's driveway, and he couldn't take his eyes off her either. Her skin was tanned and he could tell the sun had lightened her hair. The thought that some rich bastard was taking advantage of his girl fueled his anger.

Ethan could taste the blood from when he'd bitten his bottom lip, and was sure there would be a bruise come tomorrow. He growled when man hurried to assist Buffy out of the car. That should've been him, not someone else that Buffy was touching so lovingly.

"The bastard has seduced her." He snarled as he remembered how the man had leaned into Buffy's touch.

The moment their lips had met Ethan knew he couldn't watch any more as he drove off without thought of being seen. It was not the time to confront Buffy on the wrong choice she'd made. He would have to put into motion a plan to make her realize her mistake in being with this man and not with him. Right now, it took everything to keep him from going back and beating that trespasser to a bloody pulp.

*******

Quentin Travers sat beside the young man he'd come to care about. Angel was a complex man with many issues that made him want to beat some sense into the man at times. Yes, his client and friend was a bastard, but Quentin knew he couldn't call the kettle black.

The fact the man survived his poor excuse of parents was short of a miracle. Angel's father was a bully and demon in his own right. It had taken a lot of money to keep the man quiet and out of the picture.

The beeping of the machines continued to remind him how close to death Angel still was. Several times since his friend's arrival the staff had to restart the man's heart. Those in charge of Angel's care already warned him there would be some brain damage. The severity of the damage they couldn't determine until he woke up, if he did.

"For all the badness you've done, even you don't deserve this," Quentin muttered.

Various alarms suddenly went off, dragging the older man from his thoughts. The hustling of the staff and the medial lingo told him something bad was happening. People pushed him back as one of the doctors started calling out orders.

Someone was pumping on Angel's chest, while another was pushing medications into the IV line. A man was disconnecting the life support and then manually bagging to help with Angel's breathing. Quentin didn't know how to feel or what to think since everything was happening so fast.

On the heart monitor the only tracings he could see was coinciding with the man pumping up and down on Angel's chest. He was sure if the man stopped the line would be flat.

"Stop CPR!" The doctor in charge called out.

Travers noticed the flat line when they stopped, just like he suspected would happen.

"Resume CPR! Is it time for more Epi?"

Quentin fought the tears. He just couldn't watch this any longer. He knew Angel wouldn't want this unless he'd make a full recovery. This had to stop, and he had the power to make it so.

"Stop! Stop it all. I'll sign the papers," he sobbed. "Let him die in peace."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Time of death 4:10 p.m.." Dr. Shaw announced.

The only sound was the buzzing of the machines, but soon someone turned them off. Now there was silence. It was both comforting and torture. To speak of what happened would only make it all a reality and the reality of the situation only made it hurt even more.

"Goodbye, Angel." Quentin sighed as he watched the staff start removing the tubes and IV's as he silently prayed Angel's tortured soul was finally at peace.

*******

"Sheila, I think you're right."

"Oh, Ira, when are you going to learn never to doubt my womanly intuition?"

"Never, my dear. It would take away the spice from our marriage," he teased.

"I think I might have to reward you for that later."

"You know this means I'm going to have to wear a monkey suit to walk her down the aisle."

"And you'll make a very handsome monkey at that." Sheila smiled as she pulled everything together for the tea.

"You'll have to get a fancy mother of the bride dress," he said, returning her smile.

"I like him."

"Me too," Ira agreed. "They fit so well together.

"Yes, I can see how much they love each other."

"We better get back so we can find out what else our daughter has to tell us," Ira suggested.

"Yes, she does have that anxious feel about her when she has something important to say, but is worried how we will react to it."

*******

Harmony paced back and forth. She couldn't believe that Angel's manager hadn't returned any of her calls. Maybe the messages didn't convey how important it was he called back.

"God! Angel's alive and that means he'll know what to do."

She really believed he would help her to get Spike back. He had enough money to help her to bribe someone to change the DNA test to make it look like Spike was indeed the baby's father.

Deep down she knew Angel would never acknowledge the child without bringing up her nasty past. He'd tear her down and leave her with nothing. No, it was better to get him to help her to set Spike up to take on the responsibility of supporting her and the baby.

"I bet we can even get Spike to marry me." She reasoned as she stomped her foot. "If only that bastard Travers would call me back so I can arrange to see Angel."

*******

Buffy smiled as she watched William help her to put the groceries away. This really made her feel they were on their way to domestic bliss.

"Where do you want the pasta?" Spike asked.

"Third shelf."

"How would you like my special spaghetti tomorrow for dinner?"

"Oh, I love Italian anything," Buffy nodded, putting the ice cream in the freezer.

"Men or food?" Spike teased.

"Oh, I'd say Italian food and in British in my man."

Spike moved toward his goal, feeling a need to touch, kiss, and love his girl. Then he suddenly remembered they needed to talk causing him to rethink his actions. Common sense told him if he tried to play first Buffy would not be too happy. Therefore, he'd have to give her some loving later, but it didn't mean he couldn't kiss and touch her right now. Buffy's question caught his attention.

"How about a sandwich to tide us over until Wes and Willow join us?"

"Sounds good, kitten."

"Ham, turkey, or roast beef?"

"Roast beef, swiss, with a touch of mustard would be good." Spike leaned back and watched her move around the kitchen.

"Can you get the paper plates? They're in the cabinet over the stove."

"Sure thing." Spike smiled at how at home he felt in Buffy’s kitchen.

"Baby, can you get the pickles out of the fridge?"

Spike put the plates in front of her and lightly kissed her cheek on his way to do as she asked. He could see that happening every day in the future and in fact, looked forward to it. No longer was he afraid of the talk he and Buffy were planning. .

"Buffy, I want to apologize for how I acted earlier."

The look of understanding in her eyes told him she was about to tell him something about himself he thought only a select few knew. For her to work it out so quickly made him love her even more.

"Will, I know it's more about what's been done to you in the past. I understand that because I've been there too. Not as bad, but enough to know how hard it is to trust again. I had my mom growing up, while you didn't really have anyone. I believe with time we can learn to trust each other so that jealousy won't be an issue."

"Wesley was my first real friend. He's more like the brother I never had. Jenny was the force who dragged me kicking and screaming into her little family. And I don't regret one day of it. Xander and Anya, well how can anyone say no to Anya when she puts her mind to something? They're the only family I've ever known that is until I met you."

Spike watched as Buffy eyes grew moist with tears. He hated that he made her cry until she stood and reached out her hand to him.

"Can I join you?"

He pushed back and took her hand to lead her to him. Her warmth cradled him when she straddled his lap and wrap her arms around his neck. Leaning down to rub their noses together and it all fit. This was his present and future pleasure by spending times like these with his ladylove.

"I could get used to this,’ Spike sighed before adding, “more like addicted to it."

"Yeah, it sure feels right." Buffy agreed. "We should finish eating."

"And talking."

"I don't think we'll ever stop talking. In fact I think we should promise ourselves to always talk about everything."

"Well, I think we should have some secrets or else birthday, Christmas, or surprise presents would be so boring."

"Okay, we can keep some secrets that would ruin surprises."

"Buffy, it will take both of us some time to get this all worked out." Spike felt it was important to share. "We've both been alone with our deepest secrets and having no one to answer to, it might take some time, but we can make this work."

"Well, we do have a lifetime, right?"

Spike nodded, "and a lovely lifetime it will be."

They both laughed when Buffy's stomach grumbled. Spike grabbed his sandwich and offered it to her.

"We can start with sharing a meal together," he teased.

"And a great start it is." She said right before she took the offered bite making him smile and rub softly at the small of her back.

Spike realized life with Buffy would never be boring. She was just what he needed to keep him on his toes. He also felt, that soon, he would be able to tell her anything when he was ready. Their life was going to be a journey he was more than happy to travel.

*******
Chapter 46 by Kimber
Author's Notes:
Many thanks for those of you who've kept on board here.......I love the reviews, it feeds the muse that has some more time now to write, at least for now.......
Willow needed to get away so she could think clearly. Her parents were acting weird, and it was driving her crazy. They were being too accepting of Wesley in her mind.

"How romantic." She heard her mother say when Wesley finished telling the story of how they met, minus their engagement.

"We're getting married this Saturday." Willow blurted out, causing Wes to choke on his tea.

"Sorry, I just couldn't hold it in any longer." Willow apologized to her fiancé while patting him on the back.

Her father's chuckles and mother's giggling made Willow turn her attention toward her parents.

"Are we invited? Sheila teased.

"Of course you're invited," Willow managed to gasp out.

She really didn't know which she was more shocked about, the fact her parents weren't angry and trying to talk her out of getting married so soon or that she'd cracked like a criminal under interrogation without actually being interrogated.

"Just checking." Her father joined in the teasing.

"Okay! I can't take this anymore." Willow stood up to confront these strangers. Hands on her hips she asked, "where are my parents?"

"Honey, you've never been able to lie very well or keep secrets." Sheila reminded her daughter.

"I was so sure you'd be giving me the third degree," Willow continued. "Like…don't you think it's too soon to get married?"

Sheila sighed as she stood to go and hug her daughter. "Willow, it's okay. We can see how special he is to you. I can also see he adores you."

"If this is what you really want, baby girl, then I would be proud to give you away." Ira assured his daughter.

"We've planned it for Saturday in Las Vegas. No Elvis officiating over the ceremony or going through the drive-thru either."

"How about we go dress hunting tomorrow?" Sheila offered. "I'll need a new dress, too."

"I'll need a nice suit or will I need a tux?" Ira asked.

Wesley smiled. "I think a suit will be fine. I'm not sure we're going for the big formal theme. Just friends and family getting together to witness our vows."

"I can show you later what I have planned. And, yes Dad, I want you to give me away." Willow's watery smile caused her parents eyes to moisten as well.

"Ira, our little girl is getting married." Sheila choked out. "She'll move away and oh, I think I'm going to cry now."

"Don't cry, please." Willow begged as her tears started to fall, too.

"Oh honey, they're happy tears, really. Sad too, don't get me wrong." Sheila hugged her daughter close. "Just visit us and don't forget where you came from."

"I doubt that will happen." Wesley reassured his soon to be mother-in-law. "Family is very important to Willow, thus making it very important to me."

Wesley noticed Ira's expression and realized the man wanted to ask clarification about the family issue. It wasn't something he felt comfortable discussing right now. He sat on pins and needles anticipating what Mr. Rosenberg was about to say.

"Well, this calls for a celebration," Ira announced. "I say we have dinner tomorrow at Andre's to finalize everything."

"Wonderful idea," Wesley agreed. "I would like to keep this as quiet as we can until after the ceremony. There are some unwanted guests I would love to keep from attending."

"The press?" Ira asked.

Wesley nodded, "I want this day to be all about Willow."

"And you," Willow added.

"Now, sit down and tell me what you've got planned so far." Sheila now became the inquisitive mother Willow knew as they sat down and talked.

*******

Ethan continued to punch the bag. The need to work off his anger did not escape him. In fact it was what led him to the gym. It wouldn't do to take this home, it might give his wife something to start nagging him about.

"Hey man, who shit in your cornflakes today?" Bobby, his trainer, complained.

"Just hold the fucking bag," Ethan spit out.

In Ethan's mind it was the intruder's face he envisioned beating each time his fist connected with the bag. This Spike Crawford needed to go and quickly.

He really couldn't wait until the day he could tell the womanizer to leave his Buffy alone. Let the bastard know once and for all she belonged to him and him only.

Tomorrow he would begin his mission to woo Buffy and make her see she was destined to be his. Ethan knew he'd also have to start making plans to divorce his wife and that would mean making a trip to L.A. to see an attorney friend of his to start the process.

"Remind me not to piss you off."

"Shut up Bobby, and do your job." Ethan's deadly tone said it all.

"Gotcha Boss," Bobby grunted as he settled in and knew to keep his mouth shut.

*******

Quentin stood staring out his hotel window. It was a spectacular view of the ocean with a long inviting beach. There were phone calls to make and arrangements to be made. He'd gotten the hospital to keep Angel's death quiet for now.

There was just too much to do with the added burden of wondering how to deal with Drusilla's involvement in all this as well.

"I guess the first person I should call is Spike."

Thinking the one person this would come back and haunt was the man that Angel and Dru had betrayed. He never held a grudge and in fact he liked Spike very much. If it had been him, he wasn't sure he could've handled the situation as well.

"I would've had my revenge."

Travers knew who would best be able to handle Spike. This mess they would have to handle with kid gloves. The last thing he wanted was any backlash coming from this to hurt anyone else. The sooner something came along to replace the bad news the better for everyone, including himself. He was just too old for this shit.

Picking up the phone Quentin took the bull by the horn. "Syd, ole chap, are you able to talk private?"

"Quen, I tried calling you earlier."

"I had my phone turned off while visiting Angel."

"I'm so sorry. Is he doing okay?" Travers could hear the true concern in his old friend's voice.

"I'm afraid Angel didn't make it."

"Damn! Is there anything I can do?"

"I think you will need to sit down for this one." Quentin warned him as he started to explain everything he knew.

*******

Spike helped with the cleaning up looking around for any sign of an apron. If he could't find one, then he'd have to make sure to put it on the list when he want shopping tomorrow. He just hoped he found one that wouldn't be too frilly and girly.

"William, are you looking for something in particular?"

"Well pet, I was wondering do you own an apron?" Spike asked with a wag of his eyebrows.

"No need for one since I don't cook."

"Might have to remedy that." Spike smirked.

"Why would you be interested in an apron?" Buffy asked with a puzzled expression.

"Now, the answer to that question would spoil the surprise." Spike seriously answered right before changing the subject. "How about you show me where we're sleeping tonight?"

Spike could tell Buffy wanted to question him more about the apron and how it fit with the surprise. He was sure she wouldn't let it slide and waited to see what she would do or say.

"Hope you can handle the color pink."

"Are you warning me that my manhood might be in jeopardy?" Spike teased.

"Oh, I'm afraid that's very much so." Buffy giggled.

"Just don't tell Wes. The pounce will never let me live it down."

"I'm afraid Willow might already have told him." Buffy warned as she took his hand and led him to the steps leading upstairs. "But I'm up to redecorating ideas. I'm even thinking we might take over my Mom's old room. There's more room and we can fix it up together."

"Then show me, my lady."

Buffy showed him to her room. She was nervous about bringing him there. There really hadn't been much work done to it from when she was a teenager. The posters from her teenage years were down, replaced with pictures of different pieces of modern art from her mother's collection.

"I'll make room for your things until we get the master bedroom redone."

"Not a problem, kitten." Spike nodded as he could see Buffy's touch all over the room.

The soft pink walls weren't so bad. It gave the room a soft touch that gave you a sense of calm. The bed wasn't very big, couldn't be more then a full size. He'd make sure they got a king size for the other room.

There needed to be plenty of room for him to make love and be able to move in and out easily so not to wake her. There were nights he wouldn't get to bed until late either from late shoots, or up studying his lines.

"So, I hope it doesn't like…attack your maleness?"

"Not one bit, kitten."

Buffy sighed when she felt strong arms wrap around her and pull her close. The warm feel of his body against hers felt wonderful and made his being here more real. She found it funny that William was the first male figure, other than her father, to enter her room. Not only that, this soon will be their room until they fixed up the master bed room.

"I love how we fit together." Spike whispered in her ear, giving her chills of the good kind.

"Me too." She agreed as they gently rocked side to side just enjoying the moment.

"I want us to keep the house."

"Why?" Buffy asked.

"I want us to have a home we can call ours. A safe haven where we can hide and no one will bother us."

"And in L.A.?" Buffy asked as she leaned back, laying her head against his chest while looking up at him.

"It will be a place to eat and sleep when we have to be there because of work." Spike sighed leaning down to kiss her forehead. "I want this to be our home, our place to be whenever we don't have to be around the rat race."

"I would love that. We can come up every weekend."

"We'll have to get cable, luv. I can't be without my sport channel. Especially when it's time for the World Cup."

"I will leave the entertainment part up to you." Buffy then looked at him and shook her finger as him as she said, "no TV in the bedroom."

"Don't need the tele there, luv. I have other recreational plans for that room, and most of it requires two players."

"Most? Only Two?"

"There can be a time or two when a few single games can be mastered."

Buffy blushed when she finally figured out what he meant. It never occurred to her Spike would mention or imply there would be any masturbation.

"Nothing wrong with a healthy dose of personal pleasure, luv." Spike chuckled. "I mean while we're here, you'll be at work most of the day. I'll be missing you and need to vent some of my frustrations."

"I so didn't need to hear that." Buffy giggled. "TMI!"

"Why don't you give me a full tour?"

"Not sure I want to leave this room just now." Buffy suggested coyly as she wiggled her ass against his groin.

"Are you trying to take advantage of me?" Spike pretended to be shocked.

"Of course not, I'm trying to give you the advantage." Buffy replied as she playfully rolled her eyes.

"You vixen."

Buffy groaned when her lover's hands cupped her breasts while running his fingers over both nipples.

"See how your nipples get so hard for me." Spike continued to flick the hardened nubs, enjoying the whimpers coming from Buffy.

"Will?"

"Yeah, kitten."

"Only you." She moaned.

"I know." Spike's purred as he leaned down to kiss his way up her neck.

The feel of his cock hardening against her felt so good. Buffy felt her own response in her nether regions.

"Need to feel your touch."

"Where baby?" Spike asked before tugging on her earlobe gently with his teeth.

"You know where."

"Tell me, Buffy."

"I can't." She whimpered as her need for him grew.

"Yes you can, kitten. Naughty talk is okay. I swear." Spike whispered into her ear as he changed to softly tracing around her erect nipples.

"Skin, touch my skin. My breasts." She begged.

"I love touching your tits baby. So soft until I get you all horny."

"Now, touch them now." Buffy pleaded as she pushed back against his hardened shaft.

Buffy gasped when one of his hands buried itself up under her shirt. She was thankful she had worn a bra when his fingers started working their magic upon her right breast.

"Do you know where I love to touch you?" Spike asked while grinding against her lovely arse.

"No, tell me."

"Your sweet, wet, tight, pussy." He told her as his other hand slipped into her panties.

"Will, I want you so bad it hurts."

"Then let's take care of that. I don't like it when my kitten is hurting."

The one hand squeezed her breast firmly pinching her nipple. While the other hand, found her swollen clit and began to rub it slow and easy to start with. The sweet torture was making her writhe around, trying to control her pleasure.

Spike was in heaven as he worked his magic. This moment was for his girl right now. The faster he rubbed the wetter she became. The more he played with her body the more she begged for him to finish it.

Buffy was close, he could feel it. He wanted her to cum with just his touch and voice.

"My sweet Buffy. You've got my fingers so wet with your juices. Cum for me baby."

His cock was so hard he was sure when he found his own release it was going to hurt like hell, but in a good way. He could smell her arousal and it fed his need to make her scream.

"Scream for me baby. God I can't wait to taste you after. Lick that cunny clean and then fuck you so hard." Spike begged as he pumped her pussy with his fingers and pressed on her clit with his thumb.

"Will." He heard her whimper and thus commanded her. "Now Buffy, do it now, cum for me baby."

Buffy couldn't hold back as her body shook and clamped down on his fingers. She could barely hear William saying something to her.

"Yeah, kitten. Give it to me, baby."

Next thing Buffy knew she was lying on her back across the bed. Never in her wildest dreams did she imagine that a man could make her feel so good and bring her to such an intense orgasm, with only his fingers and voice.

In her post haze, she barely felt Spike remove her clothes. The feel of his tongue, licking and thrusting up inside her brought her back to reality, but in a good way.

"Yes, Will. Eat me." Buffy begged, yet she couldn't believe she was saying it. "There, right there."

She wasn't sure if it was the naughty talk or just how much she wanted him to orally satisfy her that caused her to grab his hair. The fact she was acting all wanton and grinding against his face didn't phase her right now.

So close, she was so close when he suddenly pulled away from her. She could see how wet his face was from her spendings. Before she could complain he quickly unfastened his jeans.

"Fuck me, Will." Buffy begged as she opened her arms and legs to her lover.

"I will, baby."

Buffy gave him complete control. She needed this even if she wasn't sure exactly what it was she was needing so badly right now.

Their eyes met when the tip of his leaking hard shaft connected with her wet, slick opening. She read the question of 'if she was ready' in his eyes and nodded her consent.

His thrust was straight and true and caught her by surprise. The mixture of pleasure and pain was unlike anything she ever felt before. All she knew was if he stopped now she'd kill him with her bare hands.

When he placed her legs over his shoulders she felt the tip of his cock go deeper than it ever had before. She was sure the head of his penis was hitting up against her cervix and it was so intense Buffy felt like she was loosing all control.

His eyes never left hers. It was like the ability to blink was erased. She whimpered when he pulled completely out with her hips following him.

"No!" Buffy cried out.

"Not stopping." Spike grunted.

Again she gasped and moaned when he thrust back inside. Buffy couldn't help but cry out, making Spike stop for a moment.

"Are you okay?" He managed to ask through the panting.

"Stop and die." Buffy growled as she quickly removed his tee shirt while given the chance.

Spike felt like his dick was on fire as he did as his lady commanded of him. Her expression of intense pleasure urged him on. This was something he never felt before as he continued to fuck her hard. Never had he felt so intense and not afraid to lose control because he knew his Buffy would be there to catch him, just like he'd be there for her.

He felt it when she found her release. Her pussy clamped down so hard on his cock it hurt so good he was sure he died from the pleasure. The feel of her nails digging in to his shoulders pushed him over the edge as he came hard.

Neither of them could catch their breath let alone talk. Spike found he couldn't pull out even if he was crushing her with his weight. Buffy was under him with the most satisfied smile on her face that he couldn't help but develop a bit of manly pride.

"Nap."

"What baby?"

"Need a nap." Buffy sighed, as she played with the hair at the nap of his neck. "but I have no energy to move."

Spike took a deep breath knowing he couldn't ignore her request. Right now if she asked he would go out and kill the dragon and even if he knew he'd never make it out alive, he would.

"Miss you." He managed to say when he broke their intimate connection so he could turn down the bed.

By the time he got the bed ready and joined his love under the covers she was asleep. It didn't bother him in the least, 'cause even in her sleep she closed the gap between them when he lay beside her. Even in her sleep she sought him out and it was the last thing he thought about as he fell asleep.

*******
Chapter 47 by Kimber
Author's Notes:
I wish to thank everyone that has stayed with me on this one......
Buffy couldn't place the strange noises at first. All she wanted was to stay where she was. It was so warm, leaving her feeling very sedate and loved, being cuddled so close to William's body. The persistent noise wouldn’t leave her alone until she figured it out.

"Someone's ringing the doorbell," she mumbled. "Tell them to go away."

"I can't"

"Why not?"

"I like it here better." Spike grumbled, snuggling closer to her.

"Me too."

After a moment's thought, Buffy said. "It could be Wes and Willow."

"They can find their own place to shag."

"Shag?" Buffy asked as she began to stretch.

"What we're recovering from." Spike chuckled.

"Oh!" Buffy giggled as she scooted off the bed.

"Hey, come back here. I'm not done with you yet."

"They come bearing food." Buffy's explained as she quickly dressed.

"Need fuel for later." Spike waggled his eyebrows causing Buffy to roll her eyes.

"Sex hound."

"Sexy kitten."

"What a pair we make." Buffy winked before hurrying out of the room to avoid the temptation to undress and rejoin him.

"Coward!" Spike yelled.

"No will power is more like it." Buffy returned as she continued on to get the door.

Spike decided to leave his socks off once he dressed. He loved walking barefoot. If no one were at the door, he'd encourage his girl to walk around naked with him and cuddle on the couch. He was sure Wes would take a hint and leave early. There were a few more rooms in need of christening.

"We come bearing pizza from Joss the Pizza King." He heard Willow announce once Buffy answered the door.

Spike heard Wesley's knowing chuckle and decided it was time to play.

"Buffy, just pay for the pizza and send the delivery couple on their way." Spike called out as he sauntered down the steps.

"Sorry, mate. I've been holding back since we picked up this wonderful concoction. Feed me or die." Wesley retorted as he took the pizzas from Willow. "Share or have nothing."

"Such a cheeky bastard, you are."

"And you love me for it." Wesley winked.

"Fine! But don't think you'll win the next time." Spike informed him as he went to take the pizzas.

"What!" You always take advantage of my love for you." Wesley pulled back, refusing to give his friend the pizza while trying to keep from laughing.

Willow looked at Buffy and giggled. "I'm not sure, but I think they're already married."

"We're just the smoke screen." Buffy playfully snorted.

"Beards." Spike replied.

"Beards?" Both Willow and Buffy sounded confused.

"It's what they call women who are the cover dates for gay men." Wesley answered as he turned to give Buffy the pizzas. "For you madam, I trust you to make sure he doesn't eat it all without sharing."

Buffy took the boxes as she shook her head. "I don't even want to know how they came up with that name." She tuned to take the food over to the dinning room table. "What does everyone want to drink?"

"Ice tea, if you have any." Willow answered, joining Buffy at the table.

"Water for me." Wesley replied.

"I'll help." Spike offered.

"By the way, Syd called looking for you." Wesley shared. "He wants you to call him. He was rather perturbed to find you incommunicado."

"I'll call him later."

"He seemed rather anxious about talking to you." Wesley added.

Spike started to worry. Syd never was anxious about anything. The man barely ever let his excitement known very often.

"Oi! I left the bloody phone in the car."

"Here, use mine." Wesley offered his.

The worried expression in Wes's eyes increased his concern as well. Spike couldn't stop trying to figure out why his manager would be so nervous. The thought he might have lost the Superman part crossed his mind, but even that wouldn't get Syd anxious.

"Thanks, mate." Spike said as he took Wes's phone and dialed.

"Syd Sensations and Company." A female voice answered.

"Hey, is the boss man in?" Spike asked, and then cringed at the reply he was given.

"Remind me to smack you when I see you again." Spike knew he was in trouble now.

"Echo, luv let-"

"Don't luv me buster. Syd's been having coronary after coronary looking for you. He's now calling all your friends, or should I say I've been dialing the numbers. Cause that is what an assistant does and my head and fingers hurt from all the extra work."

"I'm sorry." Spike sincerely apologized.

"Hold that thought, and think of lots and lots coffee and Krispy Crèmes coming my way." Echo Chambers, Syd's assistant commanded as payment before she put him on hold.

"Miss Echo giving you the 'what for'?" Wesley teased.

"Will you protect me?" Spike playfully pouted.

Wesley grunted as he shook his head, "Sorry, but she scares me more than you do."

"Spike, where the hell have you been?" Syd's voice was so loud that even Willow could hear the man.

"Sunnydale, California with the most beautiful woman."

"I know there's a woman involved. I spoke to Harmony. By the way, couldn't you've told me you broke up with Barbie wanna be?"

"No! Then you would've kept me on the phone asking all the too personal type questions until my ears bled."

"I think you need to sit down for this. The news I have to tell I'd rather be sharing in person. But no time for that right now."

"How serious?" Spike asked, hearing the concern in his manager's voice.

"I'm not going to lie. It's very serious with the potential of doing some bad to you."

Wesley could tell by Spike's reactions something terrible was going on. His best friend sat down on the couch looking so much like a scared child. The fearful expression on Spike's face brought out the protector in him as he became apprehensive and ready to react in his friend's best interest.

All thoughts of Willow or Buffy went out the window as Wes sat down on the coffee table, in front of his chosen brother. Spike was more like family than any that was directly related to him. The fact Crawford was listening and making no comments caused him to worry more.

Buffy didn't know what to do. The way Wesley was hovering close to Spike and the quiet alerted her that something wasn't right. Her boyfriend's expression was tense, and she could see how upset he was. Spike looked so lost, while Wes was acting like he was protecting his mate.

Then it hit her, the two men were very close, even closer than Spike had implied. So close she was worried about the depth of their relationship. Did she have a reason to be jealous or leery of Wesley and Spike's feelings for each other?

"I think its very bad news." Willow's voice broke through her worry.

Buffy nodded as she joined Spike on the couch. The need to comfort and support her lover drove her actions not caring if there was more to how things were between the two men. Scooting closer Buffy felt she was doing the right thing when Spike wrapped his arm around her, pulling her even closer.

His body was so tense. She wrapped her arms around Spike's waist, letting him know she was there for him all the way. Hugging tight, she laid her cheek against his chest, giving her a chance to look at Wesley's face.

The warm smile that greeted her, eased her worry. Her gut told her the care and love Wesley had for Spike was that of friendship, maybe even brotherly as Spike told her in the past.

"Thanks." Spike ended the call, sounding tired and drained.

"Spill!" Wesley commanded as soon as Crawford hung up the phone.

"Angel's dead." Spike announced as he leaned over and buried his face in Buffy's hair.

"Oh God!" Wesley groaned as he placed his face in his hands.

"It's even worse."

"Spike, how could it be worse?" Wesley snorted.

"It seems Dru was the one who killed him." Spike's announcement caused Wesley to look up in shock.

"Dru." Wes gasped. "How the hell?"

"She was working on the ship under an assumed name,." Spike explained.

"Bollicks!" Pryce groaned.

"Yeah! The media is going to have a hay day with this one." Spike growled his frustration as he leaned his head back against the couch.

"Might be a good thing we're here." Wesley pondered out loud.

"They'll find me." Spike groaned with defeat as he pulled Buffy closer until she was practically on his lap. "They always do."

"This would be the last place they looked." Wesley argued.

"Maybe if no one recognized me, but we know that didn't happen at the grocery store." Spike countered, knowing there were others other than Dawn and Riley who gave him a knowing glance. "I'm sorry about all this, kitten."

"What do you have to feel sorry for?" Buffy tone told everyone that she didn't understand all the doom and gloom.

"Our lives are about to get complicated." Spike started to explain. "Dru was my ex girlfriend who left me for Angel. Was a big thing the media blown out of proportion and I didn't help much with pulling some stupid shit."

"We can hide out here and keep a low profile." Wesley again suggested.

"I'd rather run for the hills than let the vultures find me here. I don't want those bastards anywhere near me or mine right now." Spike snapped, angry Angel and Dru was still able to fuck up his life even from the far beyond.

"I can see if my parents will let you use their cabin up by the lake?" Willow offered.

"But I have to work." Buffy muttered under her breath. "I could call and see if I can take more time off. If the temp hasn't another job lined up she might be able to stay on."

"Buffy I couldn't ask you-"

"Well, it's not like I won't be unemployed soon." Buffy reasoned. "At least until I find my ideal dream job in L.A." She teased while cupping his face with her small hand.

"Are you sure you want to be involved with a man like me?" Spike's eyes reflected his pain.

Buffy leaned in to kiss his lips softly and said, "There's no other man for me but you."

Wesley felt grateful toward Buffy with her staunch support of Spike. At this moment, she truly became family to him. Now he knew his brother by choice was in good hands with the remarkable woman.

Looking over to check on Willow, he noticed her watching them with a sad expression on her face. He had to make sure she understood that she was the love of his life and his future.

Willow could feel the intense emotions emoting from the people on the other side of the room. She worried for a moment she might have some competition for Wes's affection. It was silly really and was sure she might be blowing it out of proportion.

Then Wesley's eyes met hers and all doubts about his love for her fled melted away. With just one look, she knew this man had more than enough love for everyone. Together they would get over this. Willow opened her arms and in a blink of an eye her future husband was in her arms, holding her tight.

"I love you." Wesley sighed. "Don't ever forget."

"I know and I love you back."

"This is going to be very bad on Spike and thus also Buffy." Wesley warned.

"Then we'll be the bestest friends and protect them." Willow offered as she lay her cheek against his chest.

"Let's get the food ready, shall we?" Wesley suggested, thinking it would be a good time to give the other couple some privacy.

Willow nodded and then asked, "Should we call someone?"

"I need to call Jenny and Giles, or mother hen will skin me alive." Wesley confessed. "Jenny is very protective of Spike, especially after Dru and Angel's betrayed him."

"Let's go to the kitchen and give her a call."

"Spike has my phone." Wesley motioned toward the couple cuddling on the couch.

"And I have mine." Willow pulled out her cell phone from her front pants pocket.

"Miss Rosenberg, would you mind if I kept you with me forever?" Wesley's smirk was contagious.

"Why Mr. Pryce, I wouldn't mind one bit." Willow returned with a wink.

*******

Jenny was just getting ready to start dinner. Everyone was tired and hungry after spending a long, yet happy, time being tourists. She just started pulling apart the lettuce for the salad when her husband walked into the kitchen.

"You have that look on your face." Jenny said seeing her husband remove his glasses and began wiping like when he was nervous about something.

"Angel has died from his injuries." Giles informed his wife.

"Rupert, would you think it bad of me if I say I don't care? I can't shed a tear or feel sorry he's dead."

"There's more." Giles started rubbing his glasses so hard, Jenny worried he was going to pop out the lenses.

"Lord! Isn't there always more when Angel's involved? The bastard can't even die with it being something more about it." Jenny snorted as she kept preparing dinner.

"It would seem Dru was involved as well."

"What?" Jenny dropped the lettuce in shock. "This can't be happening, not now that William's found Buffy. Does Spike know?"

"Yes, he does."

"Who called you?" Jenny paced back and forth trying to work off some of her anger.

"Wesley."

"How's Spike? We can leave to pick him up and take him home with us. The press whores won't get to him here." Jenny fumed as she planned how to protect the young man who had come to mean so much to her.

"Calm down my love." Giles tried to sooth is wife. "Wesley and Buffy will take care of your boy. I did offer them safe haven with us."

"And?"

"Buffy is going to see about getting more time off from work. Willow's parents have a cottage or a cabin that she's going to see about letting Spike use it. The wedding plans are still on."

"I have you trained very well." Jenny teased as she was comforted by the fact that Spike was in good company with Buffy, Wesley, and Willow.

"I know how you are with those you love. A mother bear holds no light to you, my dear." Giles ginned.

"Fine, I'll try not to smother him too much." Jenny smirked as she turned to check on the chicken that was in the oven.

Giles just nodded with a 'whatever you say', smile on his face. It was times like these that she realized just how well her husband knew and understood her. Jenny gave thanks everyday for the man she called her mate.

"Get out of my kitchen, before I put you to work." Jenny threatened playfully while removing the cooked meat from the oven.

"We should make plans to go home. The media will be looking for everyone involved in the show for comments." Giles offered.

"I think we're better off here for a few days. They will have to look for us and right now." Jenny disagreed as she placed the hot pan on top of the stove.

"How about we go home on Tuesday so we can get ready for the wedding?" Giles suggested.

"Sounds great. We'd only be leaving a day early and the girls are having a great time." Jenny agreed as she started removing the meat from the pan to the serving platter.

"I say we wait and tell them about Angel until after dinner." Giles went to the cabinet and started to get the dinner plates down off the shelf.

Jenny reminded herself this was why she kept the girls as far away the L.A. scene as possible. They didn't have much of anything to do with Angel. But Dru, she was a different story. There had been a time when she was a part of their lives through Spike.

"How am I going to explain this mess to our girls?"

"We will do it together, my love." Giles assured her. "Then later we will give Spike a call so you can hear his voice and the girls can remind him we are here for him."

"I love you."

"Ditto." Giles chuckled.

"You're so learning the girl's bad habits, honey." Jenny rolled her eyes fighting back her laughter.

"I'm just bonding and keeping up with the times." Giles chuckled as they continued to set the table for dinner.

*******