Voyeurism by theladyofspike
Summary: I felt like writing some voyeurism, I love it! Set Season 5, after Riley leaves. A little gift for Valentine's Day!
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Parody
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 3501 Read: 5945 Published: 02/15/2005 Updated: 02/23/2005

1. I can see you. by theladyofspike

2. You can see me. by theladyofspike

3. No one can see us. by theladyofspike

I can see you. by theladyofspike


http://www.morbiddesires.com/TLAwards



http://www.loveslastglimpse.com/awards/


Disclaimer: I don’t own anything, but the plot. I just write fiction. Don’t sue me!

A/N: A little present for Valentine's Day. This one is a bit short. The second chappy is ready to be updated tomorrow! (that'll depened on how many reviews you send :P lol. Please review!!)


~


He couldn’t wait anymore. His cock was full erect against his jeans, just knowing she was out there was enough to send him over the edge. He had smelled her the moment she had entered the cemetery. God, that scent, that perfume…

Spike had been resting on his sarcophagus for two hours, dreaming about her. It had been few days since he had admitted his feelings for her to himself. After kicking out Harmony, he no longer had someone to have sex with anymore, so he had to manage alone. Damn stupid girl.

He couldn’t stand it any longer, her scent became stronger and more unbearable the closer she came to his crypt.

*Gotta do something about this.* Spike thought as he hurried to the lower level and headed straight to the bottom of his bed. He fell on his knees, clenching his right fist around the metal rail. The pain on his balls and cock was becoming even more unbearable. He stood up, holding himself from the bed, and unfastened his jeans. Then he spitted in his hand and grabbed his cock, moving his hand it upside down, rubbing the head, imagining it was her mouth and tongue caressing it. With his other hand, he started caressing his balls as she did in his dreams, causing him to stroke faster.

Meanwhile, in the graveyard, Buffy had killed the last vampire and was ready to head home, when something caught her attention. Spike’s crypt door was half-open, and there was light coming from inside.

*What is that bastard planning now? * She thought as she entered the crypt and looked around, but she did not see him anywhere.

She suddenly heard a noise from downstairs. She knew Spike had a lower level, because she had seen it when he had tied her up along with Drusilla. Those memories made her still shiver.

Buffy carefully crept closer to the trap door and heard a moan.

*Is he hurt? * She thought, deciding to go downstairs. *What do you care if he’s hurt, he’s your mortal enemy, remember? Oh, right. Even better if he’s hurt, then. *

She turned the corner and froze in her tracks at the sight in front of her. He was jerking himself off. His pants where down to his knees and Buffy had great view of his cock. She swallowed hard as she felt her own knees trembling and her juices running out of her and soaking her panties. Her nipples became hard with the cold air of the crypt that passed through her blouse.

Spike knew she was there, and that turned him on even more. White drops started pouring out his cock with the movements of both of his hands. He could smell her arousal. It was so bloody strong that hurt his nostrils. God, if he could just touch her…

Buffy’s mouth was completely dry now. God she wanted to bring a hand to her panties and slip a finger inside of her as she watched him. She leaned back on the cold rock and started touching herself through the fabric of her pants. Her other hand slipped under her blouse and bra and started rubbing her nipple as she watched him. God, she was so wet… so ready…

Her hand slipping under her pants and blouse made his demon face emerge as he stroked himself harder.

“Unh…” he moaned.

Buffy started touching her clit with her thumb and then thrust a finger inside of her. It had been months since anyone had touched her. Even when Riley was still there, in Sunnydale, he didn’t even look at her when they were in bed. She was so tight right now… God, she wanted to walk right over to him, put her hands and mouth around his hard cock and ride him for hours…

Spike grabbed the bedspread when he felt he was going to cum. He knew she was close too.

Buffy thrust another finger inside of her and pinched her nipple harder as she massaged her breast with the rest of her hand. She started moving faster, and moaned when she felt her orgasm rising inside of her.

“Unh… bloody Hell… Buffy!”

“Unh… God… Spike!”

Both moaned as they climaxed in their hands. Few seconds later, their breathing still fast, they looked at each other.

*Shit! * Was the only thing Buffy thought as she fastened her pants and ran out the crypt. Spike chuckled. *Who could have ever imagined… *

He lay on his bed and sighed, as he stared at the ceiling. *I can’t go after her now, she’ll surely punch me and tell me that it was a mistake, and that if I tell anyone about this, she’ll kill me. * Spike just yawned and turned on the bed, falling asleep, thinking he had another fantasy to add to his private collection.


TBC…

*Next chapter “You can see me”. *
You can see me. by theladyofspike
Disclaimer: I don’t own anything, but the plot. I just write fiction. Don’t sue me!


~


An hour later, Spike awoke from his dream. Her strong scent remained in the crypt, bringing back memories and fantasies of what had happened just a short time ago. What was she doing now? After cumming in front of his mortal enemy… because of his mortal enemy…

Without another thought, Spike got up and fastened his jeans. He grabbed his jacket, and headed straight to her house. He had to see her again and find out what she was doing. At least he could spy her by the window.

~
I love myself,
I want you to love me,
When I'm feelin' down
I want you above me

~

Buffy ran across the graveyard with all the strength she had left in her legs. Drops of sweat rolled down her forehead and dripped off her face as she made the way to her house. Her t-shirt was soaked, and the wind only made her nipples harder against her bra. She could still feel her own cum dried on her fingers, and the now cold panties rubbing against her under her jeans.

Buffy arrived to Revello Drive twenty minutes later and ran inside her house locking the door behind her.

“Hey Buffy!” Dawn greeted, popping her head in the hall. “Many vampires to kill? You look all sweaty.”

“Yeah, it was a tough night.”

“Ok,” Dawn walked to her sister and kissed her cheek. “I think I’m going to go sleep now. It’s ten o’clock and I have school tomorrow.”

“Oh… ok. Did you…”

“Eat dinner? Yeah, I ordered some pizza. Left you some on the counter if you want some.”

“And did you…”

“Do my homework? Yup, everything’s under control.”

“O…k then, I’m gonna eat something and be up to take a shower.” Buffy answered, watching her sister climbing the stairs.

“Night sis.”

“G’Night.”

Buffy looked at her left hand, and noticed her fingers were still clenched around the wooden weapon. She dropped it on the table next to the door and tossed the keys aside. She walked to the kitchen and put some pizza in the microwave.

As she waited for the pizza to heat, she looked at her right hand and rubbed her index and middle finger. They were a bit sticky, compared to her other fingers.

Those were the fingers she had rubbed herself with as she watched him. His eyes were dark with passion, as they glared at her and he stroked himself, thinking about her. Just knowing he was thinking of her lips and body made the moisture wet her panties. And she had just needed a moan coming from his lips to make her cum…

The microwave bell rang and brought Buffy out her reverie. She took out her pizza and ate it quickly before running upstairs to take a long and hot shower.

Once she opened the door of the bathroom and took of her clothes, she started the water in the shower and closed the curtains. Before stepping inside, she turned around and checked the cut in her back on the mirror. A vampire she had fought with had hurt her when she was standing up from the floor and had made a long cut in her back, along with two smaller ones.

Buffy stepped into the water and let the hot spray run over her shoulders and neck, as she picked the sponge and started rubbing her chest.

~
I search myself
I want you to find me,
I forget myself
I want you to remind me,

~

Spike climbed the tree next to her bedroom and peered inside. No sign of the Slayer. He carefully opened the window, trying not to make any sounds, and stepped inside the room. Dawn had invited him in a couple nights ago, so he had an open invitation to the house.

Buffy’s scent was in the air, but he could tell she hadn’t been
in her bedroom recently. As Spike walked to the door, he heard the shower running. He smirked at the thought of rubbing his chest and cock against her wet body.

He opened the door and stepped into the hallway. He could hear Dawn snoring in her sleep, so he walked silently to the bathroom. The door was half-closed, and he could see the slayer’s reflection in the steamy mirror. The shower curtains were closed, but her naked figure could be easily seen through them.

Spike could feel his cock harden against his jeans, and the pain it was causing quickly became unbearable. He walked back to her bedroom and climbed out of the window, closing it behind him. He then climbed the tree and hid in a safe place behind some branches, where he could watch her when she came into the room.

~
I don't want anybody else
When I think about you,
I touch myself,
I don't want anybody else,
Oh no, oh no, oh no

~

Buffy turned off the shower and grabbed a towel wrapping herself in it. Then she walked to her bedroom, opened the closet and took her pajamas out the drawer. She dropped the towel behind her and pulled the t-shirt over her head.

~
I close my eyes
And see you before me,
Think I would die
If you were to ignore me…

~

If Spike thought his cook couldn’t get any bigger, he was wrong. Unfastening his jeans, his massive shaft escaped, grateful for its freedom. He sighed in relief and he positioned his hand on the base and started stroking himself. Quickly a few drops of pre-cum appeared on the tip of his cock, and he rubbed it softly, imagining it was her tongue licking them.

~
A fool could see
Just how much I adore you,
I get down on my knees,
I'd do anything for you…

~

Buffy walked to her bed and pulled back the covers. She slid inside, feeling the friction of the sheets between her legs. God, she was still hot… even after the long shower. She had changed to cold water to cool off her thoughts a bit, but it hadn’t worked very well.

And now, there she was, her hand heading towards the hot center between her legs. As she rubbed her clit, she realized she was completely soaked. By thinking of Spike she had quickly gotten the sheets all wet around her.

Buffy rubbed hard her swollen clit, clenching the muscles of her vagina and caressing her nipples with her other hand.
She thrust two fingers inside of her, and had to bite the pillow to drown her scream. She started thrusting her fingers in and out of her hot core.

~
I don't want anybody else
When I think about you,
I touch myself,
I don't want anybody else,
Oh no, oh no, oh no

~

Spike was in heaven… for the second time. After watching her masturbating in his crypt, he never thought he would be lucky enough to see her naked again, let alone touching herself. He stroked his cock harder and faster, imagining he was the one penetrating her, and not her fingers. He could almost feel her hot, inner muscles rubbing against his sensitive skin, surrounding it with her juices, clenching and unclenching around his cock as she came. He had to have her right here and now. He would enter that room and fuck her to death. It wasn’t a thought; it was a decision.

~
I love myself,
I want you to love me,
When I'm feelin' down
I want you above me

I search myself
I want you to find me,
I forget myself
I want you to remind me,

I want you,
I don't want anybody else
When I think about you,
I touch myself…


~


TBC…
No one can see us. by theladyofspike
Disclaimer: I don’t own anything, but the plot. I just write fiction. Don’t sue me!

A/N: Sorry it took so long! I just got back my computer today! Hope you like it!! :)


~


She could tell he was inside her bedroom. She had felt his presence from the moment he opened the window. Buffy slowly opened her eyes and found him looking down at her.

He was standing next to her, shirtless. His belt was unfastened, and his look was full of lust and desire.

Buffy slowly raised a hand, touched his chest and let it slowly work its way down, caressing his abs and stopping on his hard crotch. She then took his hand, brought it to her stomach and slid it under her panties. She put his finger inside of her, as she moaned and arched her chest.

Spike held his breath in his throat as he unbuttoned his pants, taking his fully erected cock out his prison.

Buffy raised her other hand and touched it. She realized it was hard as a rock as she slowly stroked it from the base and all the way to the tip. Spike threw his head back and groaned. Buffy propped up on her knees, and licked her lips in anticipation as she opened her mouth and sucked the head of his shaft.

“Oh God, Buffy…” He said, feelings his balls tighten on the verge of exploding.

“Oh no, you’re not going to… yet.”

“Can’t take it any longer, luv…” He said, taking a breath. “I’ve been like this over an hour already, watching you through the window.”

“Oh, so you were watching me through the window, huh?” She asked, a cocky grin playing on her face. “Just another reason for why you won’t be cumming right now. Can you hold on ten seconds?”

“I think I can give it a try.” He said, smiling back.

Buffy placed her lips around the head of his dick and licked it like she would a lolly-pop, all around the tip. She caressed the entire length of his cock with her tongue, giving him little kisses, pausing as she got to the base. There she held his balls with her hand and started stroking them very gently.

“Bloody… Hell… yes… uhnnn… you’re taking more than ten seconds…”

“I can stop if you want.”

“God no! Keep going… please.”

Buffy smiled and lowed her face to his eagerly awaiting erection again. She took it all inside her mouth and started a rhythm… in and out… in and out…

Twenty seconds later, Spike was grabbing and caressing the back of her head, as he exploded inside of her mouth.

Buffy swallowed everything and when she was through, she raised her head and looked up at him.

“God… Buffy… that was… Bloody Hell…” He fell on the bed beside her and took a deep breath.

Buffy tossed him around and climbed over him. She sat over his hips and softly ran her nails over his chest.

“Oh well then, if you’re tired, we could just go to sleep…”

“No… it’s my turn for fun now.” He grinned, as he took Buffy’s silk camisole over her head. She wasn’t wearing bra. “Well, hello there!” Spike said smiling, as he sat up and started licking her tits. He sucked her left breast and took it inside his mouth, caressing the nipple and the pink areola with his tongue. He worked his way to her other nipple, biting it softly, and caressing her entire breast again, this time with his teeth, always without hurting her.

“Uhnnnnnnn… I like that…”

“Do you, huh?” He asked, against her hard nipples. He tossed her on her back and started kissing her stomach as he headed south. He arrived to the pink thong and ripped it.

“HEY! That one was one of my favorites!”

“Don’t worry pet, tomorrow is Valentine’s Day, I’ll buy you new and sexier ones.”

“That one was sexy.”

“Yeah, I know, but I promise I’ll buy you more.”

“Ok.” She smiled as she kissed him.

“Now let me do my job.”

“I have no complaints against that!”

Spike licked and kissed her tummy and all the way to her thighs.

“Yum… yum… yum.” He said, biting her inner skin with his blunt teeth.

“Anything you would like to taste?”

“Oh you have no idea…” He said, lowering his head.

“Oh I think—ohmygod!!!”

Spike plunged his tongue in her entrance and started thrusting it into her. He licked the juices coming out from her as he rubbed her clit with his thumb. He thrust a finger inside of her… bloody hell, she was so bloody tight, like a bloody virgin… and really, really HOT.

His tongue penetrated her over and over again, until she grasped herself from the sheets and raised her hips up to allow him better access to her. Taking the hint, Spike plunged another finger inside of her and started licking and sucking her clit. His demon fangs appeared as he took it inside of his mouth and massaged it with his tongue.

“OH GOD SPIKE!!!!!!!” she moaned, biting her lip.

Spike took the fingers out of her and climbed to kiss her lips. He thrust his tongue inside of her mouth and started stroking hers with ferocity.

“I need you…” Were the only words he pronounced before thrusting his cold cock inside of her.

“Uhnnnnn…” she moaned, arching her back and allowing him a complete access to her neck.

Spike began licking and caressing the tender spot in her neck and scratching the skin with his sharp-demon fangs as he fucked her. He could feel her pulse under the tender skin and the blood bumping against her neck.

The Slayer senses woke up inside of Buffy and pushed him gently from her neck.

“Don’t worry,” He said. “I won’t do anything you don’t ask me to.”

Buffy smiled and nodded and rocked her hips against his.

Spike’s eyes rolled back as he plunged inside of her faster, and faster, and faster, and—oh GOD!!!

Another orgasm wave crashed against Buffy’s core as they both slammed together.

“Mooore…” she groaned.

Spike took her breast inside his mouth and sucked it until it
was red and sweaty.

“Do it.” Buffy whispered, moving the hair off her neck. Spike looked at her straight in the eye. “I’m sure.” She added, reading his thoughts. She kissed him and brought his mouth to her neck, without breaking the rhythm.

Spike’s fangs pierced Buffy’s neck and a low groan erupted from her throat as they both climaxed. Spike licked the blood that was pouring out her neck and kissed the wound softly.

He rested over her, with his face hidden between her hair and neck. “Am I crushing you?” He asked.

“No…” She said, smiling and stroking his hair. “I like it. Stay like this.” She softly caressed his back.

“So, we’re still going thong shopping tomorrow?” He inquired, grinning as he lifted his face and looked at her. “I want to make sure you get your Valentine’s Day present.”

“I think you already gave it to me.”

He beamed and kissed her lips.

“Although,” She added, “I’d love it if everyday was a Valentine’s Day.”

“Trust me, I can give you this present any time you want.”

She smiled and kissed him again.
“Well, that’s even better.”


The End.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=8554