Little Buffy by Zarrah
Summary: A spell to bring Buffy out of her gloomy mood backfires causing a 'small' problem for the scooby's. *Completed May 2002*
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes Word count: 17538 Read: 6488 Published: 03/07/2005 Updated: 03/08/2005
Chapters One - Three by Zarrah
A/N: Takes place during Season six. I've played with the time-line a little bit so for the story's sake this is BEFORE Buffy and Spike have their disastrous relationship, but Willow's magic addiction is in place. Giles is still in Sunnydale acting as Buffy's watcher and Tara is surprisionly missing from the story.


Chapter One


"Hey...I'll be in the back if anyone needs me," Buffy said as she entered the Magic Box and headed towards the training room.



Dawn, Willow and Anya sat at the research table and watched her walk by, barely even giving them a second glance.



"I wish I knew what was wrong with her," Willow told the other's when they heard Buffy pounding on her punching bag. "She's been this way since...well, you know."



"I know...she's just so...serious all the time. It's like she doesn't even remember how to have a good time anymore. She hardly ever smiles or laughs," Dawn told them. "I wish there was something we could do to cheer her up."



"Maybe she just needs more time," Willow said, still staring at the training room.



"If we knew what was wrong with her, it would help," Dawn said. "Hey Willow...is there a spell maybe we could do to help?"



"No!" Willow yelled. "No spells for me. Spells are no good."



"You wouldn't have to do it, Anya you could do it....couldn't you?" Dawn asked, anxiously.



"Sure, I can do it."



"So, do you know of any?" Dawn asked Willow again.



Willow looked at Dawn, her face a mask of concentration then brightened as if some big light bulb had gone off in her head. "I think I know just the one." she said smiling brightly. Willow went up the stairs to the loft and came down a few minutes later with a very large dusty book. She handed it to Anya quickly as if it had burned her. She smiled shyly at Dawn and Anya when they gave her a funny look. "Sorry, it's still a little tempting."



"It's okay," Dawn told her smiling.



Anya had begun flipping through the large volume while Willow took a seat on the far side of the table. The further away from the open spell book the better.



"It's called `Inner Child'," Willow told them. "The spell helps bring a person's `Inner Child' forward, giving them all the happy thoughts and carefree nature of a child. She wouldn't be plagued with all this `grown up' doom and gloom she has to deal with right now."



"So, you think this will help?" Dawn asked, happily.



"Don't see why not," Willow answered her. "She'll still be the same ole Buffy, only she'll simply enjoy things in life and not be so...uptight."



Anya and Dawn went about the store gathering the supplies they need to perform the spell. Once everything was prepared, Anya put the necessary ingredients into a bowl and began the chant.



Force of Nature

End thy Fright

Let the Child come to Light

No more worries, no more doubt

Let thy see what life's about.



"What are you doing?" Spike asked the three girls when Anya had finished the spell.



All three let out a shriek when he spoke.



"Geez, Spike don't do that!" Dawn yelled at him, having been scared by his sudden appearance.



Spike smiled at the three. He loved being able to scare people...even if it was as pathetic as sneaking up on them.



"What kind of mojo are you three conjuring up now?" He asked them, glancing over at the spell book.



"Oh, nothing," Willow said quickly, as she busied herself helping Anya remove all traces of the spell.



"Right," Spike said, drawing out his word. "Well, need to talk to the Slayer," he told them as he turned and went towards the training room.



"That was close," Dawn said as Spike shut the training room door behind him.



"You can say that again," Willow said, looking a little scared at being caught this close to magic again.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



Spike entered the training room. He came by a couple nights a week to help Buffy train. Well, more like he would try and duck as she pounded him into the mat.



"Buffy, you in here?" He asked when he didn't see her. He walked to the center of the room and turned his head to the right when he heard a small whimpering noise.



"Buffy?" He said again as he walked towards the source of the sound. Spike peaked around a stack of shipping crates that were stacked over in the corner when he heard a sniffling noise. His eyes went wide when he saw the source of all the sniffles.



Crouched down in the corner was a small girl with big tears rolling down her face. She had long brownish blonde hair and her clothes consisted of a T-shirt that hung on her like an oversized nightgown.



"Hey pet, where'd you come from?" Spike asked as he crouched down in the floor in front of her. She looked to be about 4 or 5 years old and Spike had no idea who she was or how she had gotten in there.



The little girl looked up at him, her big green eyes shining with fresh tears.



"I want my mommy," the little girl cried as she buried her head in her knees.



"Oh, come now, don't do that. We'll find her," Spike said as he reached out and ran his hand across her head, trying to calm her.



The little girl looked up at him again with a tiny smile forming on her face. "You know my mommy?" she asked through her sniffles.



"Well, tell me your mums name and we'll go see if we can find her," Spike said smiling at the girl. There was something about her that seemed familiar to him. Something in her eyes reminded him of someone.



"Her names Joyce," the little girl told him.



"Joyce?" Spike said a little shocked. He cocked his head to the side and looked at her. He put a finger under her chin and raised her head up and her big green eyes locked with his and his eyes widened when he realized what he saw.



"What's your name?" He asked her...fearing what she would say.



"Buffy," the little girl said shyly. "Will you help me find my mommy?"



Spike couldn't believe what he was seeing. He looked around the training room and noticed Buffy's shoes lying by the punching bag and her pants right beside them. He looked back at the little girl when the realization of what he was seeing hit him.



This little girl was Buffy.....his Buffy!



Chapter Two


"Buffy...what happened?" Spike asked her, confusion clouding his face.



"What's your name?" Buffy asked, looking up at him.



"Uh.Spike. You don't remember me?" He asked, unsure of what was happening.



Buffy giggled at him and wiped at her tear streaked face. "Spike aint no bodies name. Did your mommy name you that?" She asked him as she stood up.



Spike smiled at her as she got up from the floor and stood directly in front of him. "No, my mum didn't name me that," he said smiling at her.



"What she name you then?" Buffy asked again.



"Well, she named me William," he told her, still smiling.



"Oh, you talk funny," Buffy said staring at him, already have forgotten about his name.



Spike chuckled at her. "Yeah, suppose I do. How `bout we go see about getting you fixed...shall we?" He asked her.



"Okay," she said, as she threw her arms around his neck and climbed in his lap.



Spike was shocked and sat there a moment before wrapping his arms around her and stood up. Buffy wrapped her legs around his waist and laid her head down on his shoulder. Spike grinned big and shook his head as he headed out of the training room.ΓΏ This is gonna be fun, he thought to himself, grinning.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



"Any of you ladies care to tell me what kind of spell you were doing when I walked in here?" Spike asked as he walked out the training room.



Willow, Dawn and Anya looked over at him and went wide eyed when they saw him carrying a little girl.



Spike walked over to the table and sat Buffy down on top of it. "Here you go pet, sit right here," he told her as he removed her arms from around his neck.



"I aint no pet, I'm a girl," Buffy said, looking up at him.



Spike chuckled at her. "Yeah, I know you're a girl...that's just a nickname...like my name is."



"Oh...okay then. I have a pet kitty at home. Her name is purple," she said, a big smile on her face.



Spike looked down at her and smiled. "Your cat's name is purple?"



"Uh huh...but she's white."



"Then why did you name her purple?"



"Cause I like purple. Don't you?" Buffy replied grinning big.



"Well, it's kind of a girlie color."



Buffy rolled her eyes at him and sighed. "All boy's say that."



Spike laughed at her before he turned his attention back to the girls responsible for this `Little Buffy'.



"Who is that?" Dawn asked wide eyed looking at the little girl on the table.



"That," Spike said pointing to the little girl, "is Buffy. Now what did you all do?"



Gasp could be heard from the three girls as they looked back and forth from Buffy to each other.



"Oh boy," Willow said, nervously.



"I'll say," Anya added.



Buffy was sitting on the table swinging her legs back and forth, looking at the girls as they stared at her. She reached over and put her hand in Spikes. "I wanna go home," she said, looking up at him.



"Sure thing bit. Just be a little while longer...okay," he said smiling down at her when she smiled up at him and held his hand tighter.



Spike starred down at her and couldn't help but be amazed at what he saw. This little version of Buffy seemed to actually like him, unlike the grown up version who only liked to use him as her personal training dummy.



"What are we going to do?" Dawn asked frantically at seeing her `little sister'."



"Don't worry Dawn, we'll find a way to reverse the spell," Willow said as she went to retrieve the spell book they had used.



Spike felt Buffy tug on his hand and looked back down at her. "What is it pet?"



Buffy motioned for him to come closer to her. Spike leaned down and Buffy whispered quietly in his ear. "I need to go to the potty."



Spike's eyes went wide when he heard her. He straightened up and looked around frantically. "Uh, Dawn...she's needs to...ah potty," he told her looking a little worried.



Dawn looked at him and grinned when she saw the look on his face. "I can take her," she told him as she stood up from her seat. "Come on Buffy. I can take you to the bathroom."



Buffy looked at Spike her eyes wide and he smiled as he saw the look of apprehension on her face. "It's okay...this is Dawn...she can take you."



Buffy looked over at Dawn and then back at Spike. "You won't leave me, will you?" She asked him worriedly.



"No, I'll be right here when you get back."



"Okay" she said, still worried about going anywhere with this big girl.



Spike picked her up and put her on her feet. He watched as Dawn grabbed her hand and led her away to the bathroom. He smiled at her as she walked with Dawn, her head turned around as far as she could get it, never taking her eyes off of him. Sitting down in one of the chairs when Buffy was out of sight, Spike looked over at Willow who had her nose buried in the spell book. "So, what you gonna do about this?" He asked her.



"Find a reversal spell," Willow said, looking up at him. If there is one, she thought to herself and she went back to the book.



"Well, she was asking about Joyce earlier...what you gonna tell her?" Spike asked, looking almost sad at mentioning Joyce.



Willow looked back up at him and chewed her bottom lips slightly as she thought. "I don't know. We can't tell her the truth, it would break her little heart."



"Yeah, not to mention what she's gonna think about Dawn," Spike said, getting irritated at what they had done.



"Well, I'll think of something," Willow said as Dawn and Buffy came back into the room.



Buffy smiled and ran back over to Spike and stood beside his chair before she pulled on his arm and motioned for him to come closer.

"I like her...she's funny," Buffy whispered in his ear.



"Yeah, she can be funny sometimes. Dawn's real nice. She'll take good care of you until we can find your mum. Okay?"



"I guess we probably need to get her home. It's kinda late for her. She probably needs to be in bed soon," Dawn said looking at Willow.



"Yeah, you're probably right. I can take this stuff home with us and look for a reversal spell there," Willow said, as she looked up from the table.



Spike stood up and took a couple steps away from the table, Buffy right on his heals. "Buffy why don't you go home with Dawn here, she can take care of you until we find your mum," Spike told her.



"Are you coming to?" Buffy asked him, looking scared.



"Sorry pet...I don't think that would be a good idea."



"Please...," she said almost begging, tears filling her eyes.



Spike could have kissed her right there. She was so sweet. He never thought Buffy would `want' him around.



"Oh, now that's just too funny," Dawn said, smiling.



"What's that bit?" Spike asked looking over at Dawn.



"Well, grown up Buffy can't stand the site of you, and little Buffy don't want you out of hers," she said giggling.



"What's this about Buffy?" Xander asked as he walked in the door. "Spike, what are you doing here?" He asked when he saw him.



Spike rolled his eyes at him. "Don't worry bout it whelp. Was just leaving."



"Good, can't say that I'll miss ya. Hey, who's the pint size?" He asked when he saw Buffy.



"That's Buffy," Dawn told him as he approached the table.



"BUFFY!" Xander yelled. "What...How...When...," he stuttered looking at her.



Buffy moved closer to Spike. She didn't like this loud man at all.



"Uh, someone want to tell me what's going on?" Xander asked, looking more confused than usual.



"Spell gone bad...Buffy's a little girl now," Dawn said grinning.



Xander looked at Buffy with wide eyes before a smile covered his face. "Well, she's a cute little thing, isn't she" he said grinning as he took a few steps closer to her.



Buffy grabbed Spike's hand and moved in behind him a little and peaked around his arm at Xander.



"Well, what's she doing with Spike?" Xander asked when he saw Buffy grab Spike's hand and hide behind him.



"Well, seems she likes Spike," Dawn said with a giggle.



Xander scrunched up his face and looked from Buffy to Spike. "Why?" He asked, looking at them disbelieving.



"Don't know," Dawn said, giggling at the look on Xander's face.



Xander moved a little closer to her and smiled. "Hey Buff, come here a minute. It's me, your ole pal, Xander."



Buffy stepped all the way behind Spike so she couldn't see him. She gripped Spike's hand harder until he turned his head to look at her.



"It's all right, the whelps not gonna hurt ya," Spike told her.



Xander looked at Spike and instantly took on the offensive. "Buffy doesn't like you Spike! I don't know what you did, but she wouldn't be hanging all over you if you hadn't."



"Look whelp," Spike said getting mad at Xander's constant jabs at him, "I didn't do anything to her. I just found her in the training room. That's all. Ask the junior witches here, they're the one's who did this."



"Yeah, well, get away from her," Xander said as he came towards Buffy.



Buffy screamed and started to cry when Xander came around behind Spike and grabbed her arm.



"Hey, watch it," Spike said defensively. "Back off. She doesn't know who any of us are. Now stop scaring her," he said as he reached down and picked Buffy up, smiling to himself as she put her head on his shoulder.



"I want my mommy," Buffy said, as she started to cry loudly.



"Shhh...its okay pet. Don't cry. I want let anyone hurt you," he told her as he stroked her hair. "Let's get her home Dawn, before the whelp her does anymore damage," he said hatefully to Xander who was standing there, looking wide eyed at the scene before him.



"You're not going with them!" Xander said, glaring at Spike.



"Xander, give it a rest," Willow finally said, irritated at hearing him argue and Buffy's crying. "She likes Spike, so let her be. She scared enough without you acting like a crazy person."



Xander looked sheepishly at Willow. "Sorry Will," he said, glancing over at a still whimpering Buffy.



"Well, let's go bit...I'll walk you home," Spike said as he carried Buffy towards the door and waited for Dawn to follow. What have I've gotten myself into, Spike asked himself as he and Dawn walked out of the store, to take Buffy home.



Chapter Three


Spike followed Dawn into the Summer's home and headed up the steps. Buffy had fallen asleep on the way there. He still couldn't believe they had done this. Did they not learn anything?



"Here," Dawn said as she turned the cover's down on Buffy's bed.



Spike laid Buffy down and pulled the blanket up over her. He pushed her hair away from her face and smiled down at her.



"Weird having her actually like you, huh?" Dawn asked when she noticed the smile on his face.



"Yeah, I'll say. I'm sure she'll get over it soon though," he said with a chuckle.



"You're probably right," Dawn told him as she turned to leave the room.



"Well, guess I better be going," Spike said as he walked out of Buffy's room.



"Ok...see you later Spike," Dawn said, as she watched him walk down the steps and out the front door.



Dawn went back into Buffy's room and stared at her sister. She smiled thinking of how much fun it was going to be having her around. Hopefully Willow would find a way to change her back. But not too soon, Dawn thought as she left the room to get ready for bed.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



The next morning found Dawn, Willow and Buffy sitting in the Kitchen. Buffy was eating a bowl of cereal with Dawn while Willow was making her own breakfast.



"Where's Spike at?" Buffy asked, taking another bite of her breakfast.



"Oh, he's at home Buffy," Dawn told her.



"Is he coming back today?"



"I don't know, why?" Dawn asked her.



"I like him...he makes me feel funny," Buffy said, with a giggle.



Dawn looked up at Willow, the same wide-eyed expression on her face as Willow's now held.



"What do you mean Buffy?" Willow asked her, completely worried about her comment.



Buffy looked up at her smiling. "It tickles when he's there," she said, taking another bite.



"Tickles? How does it tickle?" Dawn asked, looking confused.



"Like someone's tickling me.right here," Buffy said, pointing at the back of her neck.



Willow smiled and looked at Dawn. "Slayer sense," she said quietly to Dawn.



Dawn nodded her head at her when she realized what she meant.



"When's my mommy coming to get me?"



"Um, I'm not sure...but you can stay here with us until she gets back...okay?' Willow told her. She hated lying to her, but what was she going to say?



"Can I watch cartoons?" Buffy asked, after all her cereal was gone.



"Sure...come on," Dawn told her as she helped her out of her chair.



~*~*~*~*~*~



"What are we going to do with her?" Dawn asked Willow, as she came back into the kitchen.



"I have no idea Dawn. You have school everyday, and I've got classes too. I can stay with her some, but not everyday," Willow said, as she sat down at the bar.



"I guess we need to find her a baby-sitter," Dawn said, taking a seat with Willow.



"Yeah, I guess we have no choice for right now," Willow said. "I can watch her today, but what are we going to do tomorrow?"



"Maybe Anya can look after her at the Magic Box."



"No, Anya doesn't strike me as the kind of person with the patience with kids, especially when she's trying to make money," Willow told Dawn with a smile.



"Yeah, guess not."



Willow and Dawn sat in the Kitchen quietly, both trying to figure out what they were going to do.



"Well, I need to get going," Dawn said, as she stood up and grabbed her book bag.



"Yeah, ok. I guess I need to get up too. I really need to get Buffy a few things. She can't walk around in the shirt all the time."



"Shopping, she always did like that," Dawn laughed as she left the kitchen and made her way into the living room where Buffy was.





~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~



"Hey Buffy...I have to go to school. I'll be back later, okay?" Dawn told Buffy when she walked into the living room.



Buffy looked up from her spot on the floor when Dawn came in. "Okay," she said and went back to watching her cartoons.



Dawn smiled at her sister and before heading for the door. That is so weird, Dawn said to herself with a big smile as she gave Buffy one more glance before shutting the door behind her.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



The gang was sitting in the Summer's living room going over every spell book they had trying to find a way to get Buffy back to normal. Willow had taken her shopping early that day and bought her a few clothes and things to play with. No one could take their eyes off of her for too long, it was just so weird to see her like that.



Buffy was on her knees at the coffee table coloring in her new coloring book Willow had bought her. She didn't seem to have a care in the world. They all wondered if she would remember any of this when it was all over.





"Giles called and wanted to know why Buffy didn't come train today," Dawn said, as she took a seat on the sofa.



"Gods, he is so going to kill us when he finds out," Willow said, looking worried about the prospects of Buffy's watcher finding out his Slayer was now a five year old.



"Well, we need to find a reversal spell and quick, so he don't," Anya said, looking up from her book.



"I know," Willow said as a knock was heard at the front door.



"I'll get it," Dawn said, as she jumped up from her seat.



"Hey Spike," Dawn said, as she opened the door.



"Hey, nibblet. Just thought I'd come by and see if Buffy was back to her usual self today," Spike said, as he walked in the door.



"Nope, still the same," Dawn told him as she walked back to the living room.



"Hey, Buffy...look whose here," Dawn said, as she took her seat back on the sofa.



Buffy looked up from her coloring book and smiled big when she saw Spike standing in the doorway before she got up and ran over to him "Hey Spike!" She yelled, as she threw her arms around his legs and hugged him.



"Hey pet," Spike said, as he ruffled up her hair with his hand and smiled. "Just thought I'd come see how you were."



"Come look at what I got," Buffy said, taking his hand and leading him over to the coffee table.



"Well, those should keep you busy for a while," Spike said, taking in the sight of a stack of books and crayons laying on the table.



"Come on...you can help me," Buffy said as she tried to pull Spike down on the floor with her.



Spike smiled and sat on the floor beside her. He knew the scoobies were watching him, but he didn't care. If this Buffy liked him, then he would take advantage of it while he could. It wouldn't be long before she would be back to her usual games of kick the Spike, so why not enjoy the change while it lasted?



Buffy handed him a coloring book and opened it to the page she wanted him to color. She sat the crayons down so they both could reach them and smiled big at him before sitting her self back down.



"Don't get comfortable Spike," Xander said hatefully, shooting daggers at him sitting on the floor with Buffy.



Spike just looked up and didn't even respond to him. He would stay as long as Buffy wanted him to. "So tell me kitten, what'd you do today?" Spike asked Buffy, after rolling his eyes at Xander.



"Willow took me shopping. She bought me a dress," Buffy told him. "It's purple," she said, smiling as she leaned over toward him.



"Is that right?" Spike asked as he looked at her.



"Uh huh. And she got me these books to," Buffy said, concentrating on her work.



Willow watched as Buffy and Spike sat and talked. She couldn't believe how well they got along. Buffy actually enjoyed him being around. She hadn't stopped smiling since he had come into the room.



"Hey guy's, let's take this stuff into the Dining Room since Spike's here. He can watch her while we research," Willow said, standing up and gathering up as many books as she could carry.



"What? Are you crazy? I'm not leaving her in here with him!" Xander protested. "It's hard to tell what he might do when we're not looking!"



"Xander, he's not going to do anything, so come on," Willow said, rolling his eyes at him.



Spike looked up at Xander with a smirk. He knew the whelp hated this and he loved watching him squirm.



"Shut up Spike," Xander yelled when he saw how he was looking at him. "The only reason you're here is because she doesn't know any better."



Buffy stood up when all the shouting started, and marched over to where Xander was. "You're a meany. I don't like you," she said, before she kicked out, catching Xander in the leg.



"Awwww," Xander yelled as he held his throbbing leg. "Buffy, why'd you do that?" He asked her, not believing she had done it.



"Cause you're mean to Spike...and your a big poophead," She said with a huff as she went back over to Spike.



"I'm a what?" Xander asked, looking at her as she stood beside Spike, her arm wrapped around his shoulder.



"A poophead," she said sticking her tongue out at him.



"Now, come on pet, it's not nice to call people names," Spike told her, even though he agreed with her one hundred percent.



"Well, he's mean and loud and I don't like him," Buffy said, as she crossed her arms over her chest and glared hard at Xander.



"Yeah well, even so, you shouldn't kick people. It's not nice," Spike told her as he put his arm around her waist and sat her back down.



Willow had been watching the whole scene and had a big smile on her face. "Hey Spike? What are you doing tomorrow? Besides sleeping I mean," she asked, him.



"Sleeping. What else is there to do?" He answered her.



"Well, I have classes from eleven to two and could use a baby-sitter if you're interested," she told him, knowing he do it.



Spike smiled up at her. He didn't think they would ever allow him to spend time with Buffy if they weren't right there. "Yeah, I could watch her. Won't be a problem."



"Good," Willow said, relieved the sitter problem was taken care of. "Don't even say it Xander," she said, giving him her resolve face as he looked at her wide eyed.



"But...but," Xander stuttered.



"Look, I have classes and so does Dawn. Everyone else works. There's no one else to do it. She likes Spike, so I don't see the problem. So drop it."



Xander stared at Buffy and Spike as they sat there coloring and not paying attention to anything other than what they were doing. As much as he hated it, he knew Willow was right. Still didn't mean he had to agree with her.



"Fine, whatever!"



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~



Bedtime was an eventful time at the Summer's residence. After Buffy's bath, which took almost 15 minutes to convince her that Spike couldn't help her with, she was in her pajama's and ready for bed.



"I want Spike to tuck me in," Buffy said, as Dawn was ready to take her upstairs after telling everyone good night.



Dawn looked over at Spike who was sitting on the sofa watching Buffy. He smiled big when he heard her say she wanted him to tuck her in.



"I don't mind Dawn," he said looking up at her.



Dawn smiled and nodded her head at him as he stood up from the couch. Buffy grabbed his hand as they headed up the steps.



Spike walked Buffy into her room and smiled as she ran through the door and tried to climb up on the bed by herself. He grinned at her, walking across the room when she needed a little help. "There you go pet," Spike said, as he pulled the cover's up over her.



Buffy laid her head down and smiled big as Spike sat down on the edge of the bed.



"I'll be by tomorrow while Willow goes to school," he told her as she snuggled down in the blankets.



"Okay. Can we color some more?" She asked him.



"We can do whatever you want."



"Okay," Buffy said as a big yawn escaped her mouth.



Spike grinned at her and pushed her hair away from her face as she closed her eyes. He sat there and watched her and was about to stand up when she opened her eyes and pushed the covers back.



She moved and stood up and wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him before giving him a small kiss on the cheek. "Night Spike," she said, as she laid back down and he pulled the cover's back over her.



"Night kitten," he said softly, as he placed a small kiss on her forehead.



Buffy giggled at him as she poked her head out from under the covers. "I aint no kitten you silly," she said as she closed her eyes once again. "I'm a girl."



Spike grinned at her and stood up before he walked to the door and looked back over at her. "Night Buffy," he whispered as he walked out and shut the door behind him with a big smile on his face.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=9173