Forget Me Not by Jen_Patty_KOM
Summary: A 'Round Robin' style Spuffy fic. An attack of amnesia hits Spike, Buffy, Xander, Anya, Tara, and Willow. Who's behind it and and why? Good question.
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 8617 Read: 7950 Published: 03/20/2005 Updated: 08/24/2005

1. chapter one by Jen_Patty_KOM

2. chapter two by Jen_Patty_KOM

3. chapter three by Jen_Patty_KOM

4. part 4 by Jen_Patty_KOM

5. part 5 by Jen_Patty_KOM

chapter one by Jen_Patty_KOM
Title: Forget Me Not
Authors: The Kings of Mercia
Pattyanne
Hotliped Jen

Summary: A Round-Robin we cooked up. Just read it, okay?
Rating: NC-17
Feedback: Oh, yes...please.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Chapter 1

(the Kings of Mercia)







Spike entered Buffy’s house via the backdoor, as usual. He had a four-pack of beer under his arm. He could hear music playing, and Tara walked into the kitchen with an empty bowl, to fill with more chips.



“Hi Spike!”



“Glinda!”



“It’s TARA”



“I know, just think Glinda suits you better, is all!”



Tara smiled and he winked at her, and put the beer down on the breakfast counter. “Hey, what do you think of these, pet? Do you think Buffy’ll like ‘em?”



From out of his pocket Spike took a small box, flipped it open to reveal a pair of delicately pretty silver filigree earrings. “I’ve kept the receipt, just in case, you know..”



“Oh, Spike, they’re lovely! She’ll love them, I’m sure!” Tara’s enthusiasm for the earrings was infectious, and she grinned at him – and he’d paid for them! – he’d got a receipt!



He quickly flipped the box closed and slipped it back in his pocket when they heard somebody coming.



“Oh, it’s you. Anya wondered where you were with the chips,” Xander said.



“Goodness – if she was THAT desperate for them, why didn’t she come and get them herself?” Tara grabbed a family sized bag and tore it open, then tipped the contents into the bowl, shoving it towards him.



Spike went and hung his duster up and then went into the lounge.



“Where’s the birthday girl then?”



“She won’t be a minute, she had to go up and change her top. Xander spilt his drink on her,” Willow explained.



“Pillock,” Spike muttered under his breath. It was only then that he noticed Xander was cracking open one of the beers he’d bought. “Oi, whelp....get your bleedin’ own will ya? – cheeky sod!”



Xander ignored him and drank deep as Buffy thundered back down stairs.



“Hey, all changed – Spike! You’re here!” Buffy said brightly.



“Happy Birthday, Pet…um, do you want your present now or...?" He put his hand in his pocket.



“Um...I think Willow said something about presents! Willow – Will... presents?”



“Oh, um..... yes, give it to me, I’ll put it on the table with the others. Now we're all here, you can open them, and then we have cake!”



Anya turned down the music and Buffy selected a parcel off the table and began to rip at the candy-striped paper.



“Oh, brilliant – thanks, Xander, Anya – I can play CDs in the kitchen now too!”



She didn’t take the portable CD/Tape/radio out of the box, but put it to one side and picked up another parcel.



“Thanks Will, Tara – I LOVE this bath stuff, it smells yummy enough to eat!”



Putting the basket of bath goodies back on the table, she selected Spike’s gift next, and looked a little awe-struck when she popped open the box.



“I’ve kept the receipt in case you want to change ‘em, pet – only the woman said something about don’t try them on if you don’t want them.... hygiene or something,” Spike said.



“Oh no, they’re beautiful! - I love them – thank you Spike!” Buffy gave him (much to Xander’s disgust) a kiss on the cheek and a hug. Tara grinned and mouthed ‘told you’ to Spike, and he grinned too.



“Come on, cards next…here open this one! It’s from England!” Tara handed Buffy a large cream envelope.



Buffy eagerly ripped it open and her eyes flashed with delight when she saw a check for $200.



“Ooh, thank you Giles! There are some boots I’ve had my eye on…. I’ll have to call and thank him – when can I call? – I never know if its still yesterday there or is it tomorrow already or the middle of the night....?"



“Ring him anytime – you won’t interrupt him doing anything exciting!” Spike quipped.



Buffy smiled. She was just about to open the second card, when the doorbell rang. “Who’s that? I’m not expecting anybody else..."



“You won’t find out until you answer it, pet."





Buffy opened the door to a deliveryman.



“Buffy Summers?”



“Yes."



“This is for you.” He handed her a plant pot; containing the weirdest looking plant she’d ever seen.



She closed the front door and carried in the strange plant. It had long succulent looking dark green leaves like a cactus, and papery purple flowers with three very large and powdery looking stamens sticking out of the middle. It gave off a funny smell, peppery, odd.



“Who in the hell sent you THAT?" Anya asked, wrinkling her nose.



“Don’t know, hold on, there’s a card – pooh – it’s a little…whiffy!” Buffy put the plant on top of the bookcase, and took the card out of the envelope. She scanned the card, and then frowned.



“To Buffy, Happy Birthday from Angel – EW! He usually sends me roses…I wish he'd...oh!” Buffy suddenly came over all light-headed, and she fainted.



“BUFFY!” Spike dashed forward, and he too suddenly felt light headed. He glanced at the plant, and saw it seemed to be giving off some sort of pungent powdery mist….



Spike landed in a heap on the floor, and was quickly followed by Xander, Anya, Willow and Tara, when they all had come forward to help their stricken friends.



Outside in the delivery van, the driver’s eyes glittered like a reptiles, having seen them all go down through the window, one after the other.



The real delivery driver had been bound and gagged, knocked unconscious and was now lying trussed up amongst the other flowers yet to be delivered in the back of the van.



The original bouquet of pink roses meant for Buffy had been thrown aside, but it had had the card ripped off, the very card that had been attached to the weird looking plant so as not to raise any suspicion.



Inside the van, a cell-phone rang.



“Is it done?”



Smiling, the driver shifted the van into gear and said, “Yes, oh mighty master, the deed is done,' as he drove away.

TBC:

(Next chapter up is by Jen
chapter two by Jen_Patty_KOM
Title: Forget Me Not

Authors: The Kings of Mercia

HotLiped Jen

Pattyanne



Summary: A round robin fic we cooked up, just for the

hell of it. Spuffy through and through



Feedback: Frankly, we'll take all we can get

Rating: NC-17

















Chapter 2: by Jen









The master continued, “Good…good…I’ll send in the others to carry out the next phase.”



Hanging up he quickly re-dialed.



“Yes, Master?” was the anxious answer.



“Everything is set. They’re unconscious. You and the boys go in and grab ‘em up and take them away, just like we planned.”



“Um…boss?” the demon croaked, “We have a bit of a problem. Only me and Julius showed, the other guys must have bailed.” His claw hand dropped the phone, when the boss began to yell obscenities in his native dialect.



The Master inhaled and took a calming breath after his rant. "Roy? Roy, damn-it, are you there?”



“Yes! Yes Master!” Roy managed to squeak out.



“All right, here’s what we’re going to do….. leave two of them there, you take two and have Julius take two. They’re only going to be unconscious for another hour or so. Get them as far away from each other as possible. Remove all their personal effects. That dragon heart plant only works so well...after awhile it lets bits of their memory bleed through, so no need to help it along. We just need to keep them away till after the ceremony.”











********************



An hour later.







Revello Drive:







“W-w-who are you?” asked a wide-eyed dishwater blond.



The red-head swung around to see who was talking to her. “Me?” she said, pointing to herself. “Um…..well, I’m…um…” The girl's gaze traveled side to side as she thought hard about how to answer what should be a very simple question. “Um…can you believe…I’m not sure?”



“Oh, I’d believe you, because I don’t know who I am either.”



The red head's eye’s widened in comprehension of her words. They didn’t know who they were or where for that matter. “Oh dear….well, maybe we can find something around here that will give us some clues,” she said as hopefully as she could.



The women began to search the room that had obviously been decorated for a party. Looking at the untouched cake, the blond suggested, “This cake says ‘Happy Birthday Buffy.’ Maybe one of us is Buffy?”



“I suppose...but look, there are six drinking glasses about, so that means there were more people here. Where are they now?”



Holding up a card, the blond said, “Maybe this fellow can help us. He sent ‘Buffy’ a check for $200. He must know her well. If we can find out how to get in touch with him, he should be able to answer some questions.”









**********************




A nearby marina:









The waves made the boat undulate softly, lulling him into a serene state of consciousness. Taking a deep breath, his eyes fluttered open slowly, trying to focus on…on…the strange woman hovering over him!



He screamed like a little girl who'd just had her dolly’s head ripped off by the neighborhood bully. Sitting up, he backed away quickly, gaining some much needed personal space, and trying to understand just how he came to be in this position.



Before he could say anything, he was assaulted with a barrage of questions from the insistent blond.



“Who are you? Wait. Who am I? What are we doing here? How did we get here? And why are we in our underwear?” the girl questioned with a furrowed brow.



He couldn’t believe he hadn’t noticed that yet! He brought his hands up to his face rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Here he was with a beautiful half naked girl and didn’t know why! His ability to form words and his memory had vanished.



And, above all else, why did his boxers have the Starship Enterprise on them?!



The girl leaned forward with a raised brow eyeing him inquisitively when he failed to reply. She found him cute, in a tame and boyish way, with big brown eyes and nice dark hair. And even though she had no idea how or why they were there together, she was a woman....a woman with needs. Not to mention the fact that......



“You know, one of us must have money to have a boat like this!”











*********************





A cheap ‘no tell’ motel in the middle of nowhere:









He rolled over, falling off the bed, hitting the floor with a resounding thud. His eyes narrowed as he peeked over the mattress and tried to remember ravishing the lovely little chick still sleeping very soundly next to him.



He sat there thinking…..and thinking….. ravishings he remembered, surely.



Just then he realized….. he didn’t remember ANYTHING….and came to one conclusion. Drugs! She must have drugged him. It was the only logical answer.



Well, he was going to get to the bottom of this! Giving the ‘hussy’ a few sharp jabs with his index finger, he stood back, arms crossed as she awoke.



Seeing the stranger, she jumped up and looked around frantically at her unfamiliar surroundings; a dimly lit room with outdated furnishings and shabby curtains.



Anger flickered in her eyes; she was going to get to the bottom of this!



They glared at each other before they each let loose a torrent of questions and accusations, yelling at each other at the same time:



“Who are you?”



“Who are you?”



“Why did you bring me here?”



“Where are we?”



“What did you do to me?”



“Why did you drug me?”



“Why are you so pale?”



“Do you know how loud you snore?”



“Why is there porn showing on the TV?”



“What’s that big stain on the bedding?”





Abruptly they stopped, and just looked at each other…blinking, taking in the questions.



The girl was the first to say something. “So…..you don’t know what we’re doing here?”



“No, don’t have a clue as to how we got here, Pet. Don’t know anything,” he said, frustrated to realize that this girl didn’t know any more than he did about what was happening to them.



With tears in her eyes she slumped to the bed, and with a wavering voice said, “Then what do we do now?”



He sat down beside her and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. “We’ll figure something out, Luv.” Looking around, he noticed that they didn’t seem to have any belongings. “Well, I’ll tell you what...I’ll go to the office and see if I can’t get us something to wear, while you get cleaned up. It looks as if all I have are these,” Spike gestured to his jeans. “And I don’t see anything for you to wear.”



In all the commotion she'd failed to notice she was just in a camisole and panties, and at once started to cover up. She was brought to tears again. “We don’t have anything.”



He took her face in his hands, feeling the need to comfort her. “We’ll get through this, and you have these,” he tapped her earlobe. “They’re very lovely. Whoever got them for you must think you’re something really special.”



She went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror, focusing on the earrings.



She couldn’t explain why, but she just had to smile.



TBC…


(Next chapter up by Pattyanne)
chapter three by Jen_Patty_KOM
Title: Forget Me Not
Authors: The Kings of Mercia
Hotliped Jen
Pattyanne


Summary: A round robin fic we cooked up, just
for the hell of it.

Feedback: Frankly, we'll take all we can get.






Chapter 3 by Pattyanne:




"All right.....yes, I will....uh-huh....thanks again.....bye."


Replacing the phone in its cradle, the redhead turned
to face her unknown companion, looking even paler than
her normal skin tone.


"You aren't going to believe what this 'Giles' person just told
me," she said, then took and released a calming breath. "My
name is 'Willow'. Like a tree! Who names their kid after a
tree?"


The other girl gazed at her with soulful brown eyes. "I think
it's a pretty name," she offered consolingly. "I don't suppose
he knew who I am?"


"Oh...yes, he did," Willow nodded. "Sorry...um....your name
is Tara. Which is also a really pretty name."


Smiling shyly, Tara's gaze skittered away for a moment. "Thank
you," she said softly. "I wish I could remember who gave it to me."


"Well, whoever they are, they must be very nice people." Sigh-
ing deeply, Willow picked up the notepad she's been scribbling
on and headed for the living room sofa. "You should probably come
and sit down for the rest of this, because either this 'Giles' is cer-
tifiably insane, or we're living in bizarro world."


The two girls sat close together on the couch, feeling an instinctual
pull towards each other that only Willow knew the reason for. She
reached for Tara's hand, a little surprised when the girl took it and
curled her own fingers around Willow's.


'Okay...um...let me get this part out of the way first. We're gay,
you and me, and we're in love."


Tara didn't look particularly surprised. "I was kind of feeling some-
thing like that," she murmured, her lips curving in another shy
smile.

Willow's head tilted to one side. "Yeah? Me, too." She gazed
into Tara's eyes for a moment, then shook her head. "But anyway,
there's a lot more to tell you." After a pause to gather her thoughts,
she asked, "Do you know anything about vampires?"


**************************************************



The bathroom light was harsh and unforgiving of
flaws. She examined her face in a mirror that was
cracked on both sides, and repaired with black electrical
tape.

Utterly unfamiliar but not unattractive, she decided,
staring at herself. She had a nice complexion, lightly
tanned, a nose she wasn't thrilled with but could tolerate,
straight white teeth, and large hazel eyes that looked semi-
frightened and wholly confused.

"So...who are you?" she asked the hazy reflection. The sound
of her own voice still rang no bells in her mind. It was as
strange to her as everything else. As strange as......


"You coming out of there sometime today, Pet?"


......the stranger she was apparently sharing this room
with!


Flustered at the interruption, she snapped her gaze away
from the mirror and quickly spun the taps open. "Just...just a
second."

After soaping and rinsing her hands three times, she
chose the cleanest looking towel on the rack and dried them,
making a face at the thinness of the terrycloth. The piece of
fabric had to be at least 30 years old, with fraying edges and
a stain she didn't want to investigate too closely.

She rehung the towel, straightening it with ridiculous care,
then took another look at herself in the mirror.

Well....whoever she turned out to be, she certainly had good
taste in lingerie.

Smoothing her honey colored hair back from her face, she
opened the bathroom door and rejoined her companion.

He was laying on the bed, one arm behind his head, his
free hand holding a television remote that was held together
with another piece of electrical tape, possibly off the same
roll. The TVs picture was snowy, making him frown as he
flipped channels.

In her earlier distress at her predicament, she hadn't really
noticed how attractive he was. Now, she couldn't seem to stop
noticing. Not exactly an appropriate response to the situation,
but there it was all the same.

The fact that he was lying before her in nothing more than
worn Doc Martens and a pair of snug jeans wasn't exactly
helping her repress.

His face was half turned from her, the flickering light of the
TV screen lending its outline to the sharp beauty of his features.
Platinum blonde hair that had to be a bleach job lay against
his scalp in a ruffed muss of loose curls. His chest was hard,
but rather inviting looking at the same time; it looked like
a nice place to lay your head if you were troubled about
something.

Her gaze continued merrily down his frame, noting with particular
appreciation an abdomen corded with hard muscle, a lean waist,
and slim legs encased in snug denim.

Following right on the heels of her inspection was a totally
shocking and unexpected surge of feminine desire, a surge she
immediately denied the existence of.


Reading her thoughts with alarming accuracy, he smiled
without looking at her. "Like what you see, Pet?"


Blushing furiously, she swallowed a painful lump in her
throat. "Have you remembered anything?"


Her companion shook his head. "Not a bloody thing. S'like I
didn't even exist until I woke up here in this room." He
turned his head and let his eyes travel up and down her
body. "With you," he added softly.


She stared at him. For some reason, his personality had
undergone some subtle shift since her retreat into the bathroom.
His accent had also changed, sounding less cultured.


With a determined shake of her head, she crossed the room
and sat down in the ratty looking armchair. Keeping her knees
firmly together, she looked at him and caught him staring at
the side of her neck. "What?" she asked, her hand moving
instinctively to touch the area he was examining so intently.


"Um..nothing." He gave her a quizzical look. "Are you hungry?"




***************************************************



"Where are they?"


"We left the witches at the house. The boy and his girlfriend are
in a boat at the Lake Marina."

"And the Slayer?"


"In a motel room. The Sunnydale Motor Inn, I think it's
called. Her and the vampire both."


Yellow eyes narrowed. "You left them in the same room to-
gether?" Crimsa demanded. "Have you no functioning brain
cells whatsoever?"


His servant quivered. "Well.....yes," he stammered, stepping
back two paces. "I...I shouldn't have?"


"Of course not, you cretin!" the other demon thundered, his
eyes turning bright red for a moment. "The vampire may not have
his memory...but his need to feed and his instinct to
kill will remain intact. The Slayer has no idea what to expect
or who she is. She will NOT be able to fight him off."


Roy gaped at his master. "Yeah, but....but she's the slayer. Who...who
cares if he kills her?"


Crimsa's eyes flashed yellow again. "I care! I want the slayer dead
at MY hands....not at his...and not until after the ritual. When I have
her power at my command...THEN I will tear her apart and scatter
the pieces to the four winds," he bellowed angrily, visibly growing
in size before his cowering minion.


"Okay...okay," Roy said, trying to soothe ruffled scales. "Not a
problem...no way they're awake yet, so I'll just head on out and
take care of it, boss."


"Fix what you have bungled, fool! Or I will remove your use-
less head from your body with my teeth!"


"Sure, boss...sure thing. Consider it done." Roy held up both
hands in a conciliatory gesture. "Um....don't get bigger."


"GO!!!!"


"Yeah. Going. Going right now."



TBC....

(Next chapter by Kings Of Mercia)
part 4 by Jen_Patty_KOM
Title: Forget Me Not
Authors: The Kings of Mercia
Hotliped Jen
Pattyanne

A round robin spuffy fic we cooked up, just for the
hell of it.

Feedback: We adore it



Chapter 4: by the Kings of Mercia







“So come on, what did he say, is he pleased we did a good job?” Julius had to almost run to keep up with Roy’s quick long strides.



“Pleased? – No, in fact he said he was going to relieve your stupid head from your body, in fact!"



“WHAT?! – but why, we did a good job! It’s not our fault the others bailed and...."



Roy held his hand up and stopped walking now he was sure he was out of Crimsa’s vision. “We shouldn’t have left the slayer and the vampire together."



“And that’s my fault how? – YOU said to..."



“Alright, alright, don’t go on! Look, we just have to go put it right, that’s all”



“You mean.... we’ve got to go and………oh, no way!”



“Yes way, or we don’t get paid!”



“NO WAY! What if they are awake by now? It’s been……..well, ages since we took them to the motel. I don’t know how long exactly, but it’s been ages, and YOU said to ME when we bought them there that that the effect from the Dragon’s Heart plant would only last for so long...you said Roy, YOU SAID!”



“Will you calm down! Look, we go there, grab them, bundle the vamp into the back of the van and...."



“No, I vote we take the slayer."



“Are you out of your mind? – Hello!? SLAYER mean nothing to you?”



“But the vampire might bite!”



“And the slayer might slay! Look, just get in the van, will you?…. honestly …. I’m working with cretins, I really am” Roy muttered to himself as he yanked open the door of the van and got in. Julius still hadn’t started it up yet. With a patience he definitely wasn’t feeling, Roy said,“Well, come on, chop-chop, time is of the essence here."



“No, we’re not going anywhere until we agree we take the vampire, and not the slayer. Vampires don’t drink other demons blood.”



Roy did a double take at Julius, who was sitting like a petulant child with his arms crossed. He could feel his temple begin to throb and he bent his head and rubbed his forehead. With as much control as he could muster, Roy hissed, “Just DRIVE to the motel NOW, coz if we get there and they're gone, then Crimsa will have your head on a plate…”



“And yours! You’re not totally innocent in all thi..."



“JUST DRIVE!” Roy said angrily, banging the dashboard with his fist. This frightened Julius into starting the van and driving back to the motel.





****************





“Hungry? – Um…not really thought about it…but now you come to mention it, I feel…” The girl turned to face the blonde guy who was now sitting on the bed instead of lying down.



“What, pet, you feel what?”



“Like something sweet…I feel like I missed out on something – you know, when you’ve been promised something, then it’s suddenly taken away from you – oh, who's that?"



“Won’t know till you answer, will you pet?”



She opened the door, and the old guy from the office came shuffling in carrying in a variety of very old clothes.



He didn’t remove the cigarette from the corner of his mouth, coughed violently, and he dumped the clothes in the middle of the room. “There you go, all the stuff that’s been left here one time or another, g’night”



The girl's brows rose as she looked at what he’d brought…an odd assortment of stuff various people had left…there was a dirty raincoat, a bright green net ballet dancers tutu that looked like it would have fit a whale…a gold coloured boob tube, blue pants, with one leg missing, a dress that looked like it had been made out of some curtains, and faded ones at that, and a tweed jacket.



“Ugh, I’m not wearing anything there – ew, they stink of damp, and oh my god, is that a blood stain?! – ew!" She quickly dropped the sequinned boob tube she was holding by the very corner.



The blond guy got up off the bed and frowned down at the pile. He had to admit the girl was right...the stuff was rank.



“Well, the bedspread isn’t much better, but you could always…hold on….what’s this?”



He felt in his back jeans pocket, and pulled out a small square of paper.



“What is it?”



“A receipt of some sort…’J. Collier’s and Sons, Jewellers, Martha’s Parkway, Sunnydale. One pair of silver filigree earrings, $90 – 4th Nov, 2004.' Oh, they could be the ones you're wearing.” He pointed to her ears with the receipt.



Buffy put her hand to her ears and smiled as she touched the cool metal. So, the guy had bought her the earrings then! She felt a warmth growing inside her and she smiled, then she asked, “Sunnydale, huh? Ring any bells with you?”



“Not so much as a ding…or even a dong, come to that…hello, looks like we have more visitors…” There was the sound of a van pulling up outside. The headlights that had been blazing through the gap in the curtains went out. “We might get some answers now…quick, grab something to hit them with."



“What? – are you out of your mind? – we need to....!"



“Look, pet – we suddenly wake, not knowing who or why or where the hell we are, and if whoever DOES know, then they’re obviously up to no good. We were drugged or something – not the kinda thing a mate does to you now, is it?”



The blonde thought about his logic and reluctantly nodded...he DID have a point, she supposed.



********





“Well, then...what are you waiting for? Go get him."



“ME?! YOU go get him!”



“Julius, we’ve been through this, and you’re wasting time. Crimsa will...”



“Crimsa can kiss my ass! Why is it me, me, me who does all dirty work, hmm? ‘Fraid to get your hands dirty?”



********





Meanwhile, the blonde guy had picked up the ratty chair the girl had been sitting on, and the girl picked up the wastepaper basket.



“That’s hardly going to knock...." he began.



“I can slam it over his head, we can twizzle them around to disorientate and then you can hit them... if necessary."



The blonde guy smiled – yeah, spot of violence, he could go with that!



“Can you hear them? I think that they’re arguing” the girl said.



They heard two van doors slam shut, and they both stood ready, ‘weapons’ poised. Both of them frowned, when instead of a knock, somebody began to fit a key into the lock and they heard voices say, “I hope to the devil that they’re still out cold!”



“Keep your voice down, will you?! Don’t want to wake them up!”



The door opened very slowly, and the blonde guy saw two figures. The smaller one came in first, and he bought the chair crashing down on the back of his head. Whoever it was instantly fell to the ground, knocked out. This caught the other figure totally by surprise, and the second figure cried out, ‘Julius’, before everything suddenly went dark, and two pairs of hands were spinning him around like a top. Light was restored, and he found himself hurtling face first towards the wall, which he crashed into with a sickening thud, and he too, was knocked out.



“Come on, can you drive?” The blonde girl stood in the doorway.



“Not going anywhere yet, love. Come and help me get these two tied up."



“But we could get away!”



“Where to? No, come on, give me a hand here. We can tie them up, bring them round, and start asking questions."



The girl realised that this was a better option, but saw the van keys on the floor and pocketed them. “Well, I’ve got the van keys…”



“Let’s tie ‘em back to back…. I can…use……..this!” The blond guy began to rip the dress from the pile into strips, and they quickly had their two mysterious figures tied up together.



“Right, what do we do now?” the girl asked, standing up.



“We wake ‘em up…” The blonde guy strode towards the bathroom and came back with the tooth mug full of water. “Bit pathetic I know, but there’s nothing else!” He threw the water into the one guy’s face, the one they’d smashed against the wall.



“Ugh…huh wha- oh – what?” The figure began to struggle and he shook his head, spluttering.



“It’s no good struggling...now YOU are going to answer us some questions, me old mate – here, pet, go get some more water and wake laddo with him.” The blond guy held out the tooth mug, and the girl went and fetched another cup of water.



A minute or so later, both awake, the captors now the captives and had both stopped struggling, realising it was hopeless, they were just wasting energy.



“Are you going to bite us?”



“What? – look, just shut up, WE’RE asking the questions. Right, first off, who are we?” the blond guy asked menacingly, pacing back and forth in front of the hapless pair.



“Tell them NOTHING, Julius,” Roy warned.



“See, now that’s not very friendly is it? You know your names…we want to know ours."



“I KNEW they’d be awake – I KNEW IT – I said, I told you, that-” The smaller of the two began to say in a panic-stricken voice.



“For f’fucks sake SHUT UP!” his companion shouted. He was trying to think, and not only was it bad enough being tied up to the moron, but he was going to sing like a bird if the going got tough.



The blond guy squatted down and held the larger guy’s chin in his hand.



“How about YOU shutting up instead, else you just might find yourself back in the land of nod, okay?” The blond guy balled his fist menacingly and drew it back like he was going to hit him. The big one thought about it and reluctantly nodded. His captor smiled and stood up. “Good, glad we understand each other. Now, I ask again, who are we, and why are we here, wherever that might be?"



The smaller of the two tied up began to shake and cry and wail. “Oh, why did I listen to you…why, WHY? – We're dead now, so dead...if the vampire or slayer doesn’t do it, Crimsa will…he’ll have my head on a plate!"



“What are you talking about? Who's a vampire...what’s a slayer – who is Crimsa?” The blond girl tried the blond guys trick of grabbing the wailing guy’s face, letting her nails dig in just enough to hurt.



“So dead...he’ll kill us, no wonder the others didn’t show up...they were right to bail, they knew, they KNEW!”



“Er, can you shut him up for a bit? I want answers, not incoherent ramblings?" the blond guy said to the girl.



She nodded, and backhanded her captive. Hoping just to stop him going on, she was amazed at the strength she felt when her hand connected to his face, and it felt like she could have almost swiped his head clean off! The guy’s head immediately slumped forward... with a "ugh", he was out cold!



“Wow – that was... wow! – oh, god, did you see THAT! Wow, I’m strong!” The blond girl grinned and flexed her fingers, amazed at her own strength.



The blond guy looked surprised, then impressed and he said, “Remind me never to piss you off, pet! Now, where were we…oh, yes...your mate Julius here was just about to tell us who we are, but he also had something else on his mind, so, we’d like YOU to tell us, and soon, coz I gotta tell ya, I might not know who I am, BUT whoever I am, my patience is wearing thin, so come on now mate, who am I, huh?”





***************



“Look what I found! – here, hold these, I’ll just open the bottle…maybe we were going on a trip?”



The dark haired guy smiled and said, “Well, where would we be going…where are we, any ideas?”



“Who cares? - We have Champagne, a nice boat…hardly any clothes on” the blonde girl put down the bottle and, with her body, sort of eased the dark haired guy back towards the bed.



“Um, look, I – um, as much as I find you attractive, VERY attractive... I don’t think that- ohh! Um, hey, erm, steady on…er, do you think that’s wise? – I mean, oh god…what if.......?"



“Relax! Lets get comfortable and get to now each other better”



The girl's words and body were washing over him, having the desired effect for her, and she could see he was getting hard…



“Ah, ooh, hey, um, wha- stop, hold on, please wait, look, ahhh, erm I don’t think that....... ohh!”



“What is it?” she asked impatiently, stopping her ministrations of caressing and kissing him.



Feeling slightly panicked, he said the first thing that came into his head, and he looked worriedly at her. “Well....what if we’re brother and sister or something?”



“WHAT?! – Oh!” The girl looked horrified and sat up with her arms folded, he’d TOTALLY spoiled the moment!





*************





“This Giles said can we remember the last thing we did before we woke up?” Willow asked.



“Um….no, nothing………”



“Hmm, me neither. But it looks like what happened here was because somebody wants the slayer, her name's Buffy. Spike, he’s a vampire, but a good vampire, what ever one of those is…”



“Maybe he’s like Duckula, and drinks tomato sauce!” Tara said. smiling.



Willow gave her a pretty smile. "Then there’s Xander, apparently he’s like been my friend forever...and then there’s Anya. She’s his girlfriend, she’s a demon, too.... well, ex-demon."



“So, what are we going to do? – we can’t look for them. I don’t know who I’m looking for."



“No, this Giles told me to sit tight, he’s sending help."



“Meanwhile…want some cake?”



“Love some." The phone rang. "Oh, I’ll get it...Hello?"



“Who’s this? Willow, is that you?”



“Um, well yes, I think so... so I’ve been told."



“Look, my name is Angel. Giles told you about me, right?"



“Um, yes, you’re the other good vampire."



“Other? – Look, never mind that now...I’m coming to Sunnydale right now, soon as I finish this call. I’m bringing a few friends, we’ll come and help, okay?”



“Uh-huh, okay. Where’s Sunnydale?”



“It’s where you are. I’ll be there in a couple of hours. Meanwhile, what brought this on, do you know?”



“No idea, we can’t remember."



“Well, don’t worry, we’ll soon be with you. Bye!”



“Bye."



Tara appeared with two slices of cake on a plate. They sat down and ate while Willow told her what the vampire called Angel had just said.





*************





“LOOK – I’m rapidly losing patience with you! I’ve never heard such bollocks... demons and vampires and slayers. This is your last chance...WHO THE FUCK ARE WE!?"



Suddenly the guy felt an odd change come over him, and he looked up and saw that the blonde girl was looking at him, horrified. As soon as the change passed, he said, “What’s up pet?”



“Y-you – you! I think he was telling the truth!”



“What? – don’t be so ridiculous!”



“You didn’t see what I just saw...you changed!”



“Changed?”



“You’re a vampire!”



“I’m a what? – oh come on…I – I really, my face…I... did suddenly feel strange..." He was reeling from the new development.



The blond girl looked at him and said, “My strength! That must mean... I’M the slayer, then!”





TBC..

Next chapter up by Jen

Feedback makes us smile pretty! How about it?
part 5 by Jen_Patty_KOM
Author's Notes:
Still trying to find out who they are and what's causing their memory loss, Buffy and Spike get...closer.
Title: Forget Me Not

Authors: The Kings of Mercia, Hotliped Jen, Pattyanne

Rating: NC-17

A round robin spuffy fic we cooked up, just for the
hell of it.

Feedback: We adore it

***************************************************************








Chapter 5 : By HotLiped Jen



“A little thing like you, a slayer!? Agreed, I don’t really know what that entails, but you don’t look..." The bleach blonde rambled, thinking aloud as his mind swirled over the life altering information he’d just received. He was a monster and the cute little chit was some sort of super-power.



“Hush, Vampire!” she yelled, interrupting his chatter. “I can thrash you, just like I did him!” She pointed to the unconscious captive to make her point.



“Listen here Slay-er,” he annunciated slowly, just to annoy her, because it just felt so... right. “I’m not gonna take…”



She interrupted him again, “Don’t call me that!” Truth be told, having him call her that just felt wrong. “I have a name, you know!”



“Ya, I expect you do! But I don’t know it, do I? Hell! I don’t even know my own name!” The man didn’t know really why he was taking it out on her. He supposed it was because there was no one else to take it out on…yet. When they got more information out of their remaining conscious ‘napper, he was going to take a little aggression out on him. He had a feeling the little girl wouldn’t be opposed to a spot of violence. She seemed more than happy to threaten HIM with some.



Her face dawned the realization of his statement, then quickly returned to a scowl. She didn’t know why she was yelling at him. She hated the situation, but was really glad he was here. The little blond hoped her companion in forgetfulness felt the same. It felt natural to be here, fighting together.



Both turned a synchronized, angry glare on their captives and questioned, “What’s my name?”



************



“So what do you want to do now?” the honey blond girl questioned. She really couldn’t understand why Mr. Starship Enterprise thought they were brother and sister. They looked nothing alike and really how many brothers and sisters wake up together half naked and not remembering anything? It sounded highly unlikely.



The brunette gave her a wary glance from his seat on the other side of the boat. When she had come onto him he had fled and took up his childlike posture, sitting with his knees drawn up to his chest and his arms wrapped protectively around his legs. That was almost an hour ago. What was with him?



“What do I want to do now?” he repeated, completely exasperated. What a question! “What I want to do now is remember my name and who I am! I want to remember where I live and go there! I want to know who YOU are and why on earth we’re stuck on a boat in our underwear!!” His voice got louder and louder as his rant continued, until he just deflated before her eyes and his words took on the soft quality they had earlier when they’d first woken up. “We can't remember a thing! I don’t have a headache and we don’t smell like liquor, so I don’t think alcohol was involved. We have to find a way out of this.”



The pretty girl to which he had voiced all his fears was about to respond when an angry man jumped down into the cabin of the boat shouting, “Who are you? And what are you doing on my friend’s boat?” He pointed a long wooden pole at them menacingly.



In the melee, the girl had crossed to join her half-dressed acquaintance. He protectively moved her to stand behind him as he raised his arms, trying to calm the boater down.



“Look man, I have no idea how we got on this boat,” he stated in as calm a voice as he could pull off. “We just woke up here.”



“Yeah, well get out!”



The brunette tried to reason with him, “Sir, we don’t know who we are! We don’t know where to go!”



“I don’t believe you and I don’t care! I said get out! You’ve got exactly one minute to get off this vessel or I’m gonna call the cops! You’re lucky I don’t see where you’ve damaged anything.”



“But sir, we haven’t got any clothes…” He wanted to fully explain the situation to the angry man.



“We’ll go!” The girl chimed up from behind him and started tugging him to the exit. “We’ll go now!”





**Standing on the side of the road next to the entrance to the marina a half an hour later**



“What are you doing?”



“I’m workin’ what the good lord gave me!” The blond replied with her thumb out, trying to hitch a ride.



“Are you insane!? One, that’s dangerous, two, why did you practically drag me off the boat? I was trying to reason with the man….”



She had kept her cool throughout this mess, but was tired of being questioned and treated like she didn’t know anything. Geez, you try and get a little action and suddenly you don’t have a brain! Men! “First,” she said in a raised voice, “yes, this is dangerous, but what exactly are our options? When you come up with a better idea, just let me know. Second! I dragged you off that boat because that guy thought we were crazy! We are two mostly naked people saying we don’t know who we are! Would YOU trust people who were saying that? He would have called the cops…..I could hold my own in jail, but lets face it…you’d end up being some guy’s bitch!”

“What!!!!!!” He gaped. “I so would NOT have....”



“Hey Anya! Baby! What the hell are you doing all the way out here?”

During his almost aneurism the dark haired man failed to notice that an old truck had pulled over.



Using her quick wit, the blond responded in kind, “Hi! What have you been up to? What are you doing out here?”



“I just needed some time out of the city, came fishing. What’s your story? Did your car break down? Where is it? Maybe, I can help.”



“Oh no, it didn’t break down. It’s a long story. Look, would you mind giving us a ride back?” She didn’t know exactly where ‘back’ was, but anything was better than here.



The man behind the steering wheel nodded, “Sure, get in.”



The couple crawled in the cab. The men exchanged a greeting as the truck was put into gear.



“Hey, An. Am I dropping you off at your place?”



“Oh, um….yes. My place is fine.” She was excited. Not only did she now know her name, Anya, but apparently she even had a ‘place’ and they were headed there!



The brunette looked at the driver before directing his attention to the road. Why did he not like the fact that this man knew where his companion’s ‘place’ was? And what was going on under his hat? If he hadn’t known better he’d say the guy had….horns!



***********



“Where to Buff-y?” His deep voice took on a slightly higher pitch at his teasing.



This damn vampire was insufferable! Well, kinda insufferable. It didn’t help that his eyes twinkled the brightest blue she had ever seen. They hadn’t stopped twinkling since the stupid kidnapper told them their names. She almost gave their captive a rap on the head for lying to them, but deciding that she'd already got to knock out one, she'd let Spike have the honours of knocking the other one cold.



“Spike and Buffy,” she said under her breath, shaking her head slightly. She still couldn’t quite believe it, but as Spike pointed out, Roy didn’t look all that bright and probably didn’t have the ability to make up a story that wild. So they'd ended up making sure the two captives were tied tightly and gagged, then made their way to the van hoping they could find information that would allow them to piece together something about where they came from.



“Well, SPIKE! Since you have a sun allergy and there’s only an hour or so till the sun starts coming up, I think we need to get as far away from here as possible and get you inside. I also, need to get something to eat.” She didn’t know whether or not to mention the fact that he too probably needed to eat – not to mention what his source of ‘food’ was!



Spike tried to ignore the slight strain in her voice when she said she needed to eat. His tummy was getting a bit rumbly too. He hoped that it wouldn’t become an issue.



Buffy couldn’t believe that it didn’t make her the slightest bit nervous. Something instinctively told her to take care of him and that she shouldn’t be worried. Considering all she had going for her at this point was her gut instinct and him, what choice did she really have? But first things first….they needed a place to stay.

**************



Spike and Buffy shut the door of the cottage rental, letting go of a breath they didn’t know they were holding. Spike doubly so because sunrise was just a few minutes away and his skin was starting to tingle - and not in a good way! It felt good for them to know that they weren’t where their abductors could come and get them….not as easily anyway. They’d almost missed the small sign and drive that twisted and turned to reveal a village of small getaway cottages tucked back in a wooded area.



After a quiet moment, Buffy’s stomach made its displeasure known. She decided to take charge of the situation. “Look we’re both tired, and hungry. I’m gonna go to the office and ask where we can get some food……and…..um blood, if that’s possible. We’ll take today to shower, get some rest, and decide what to do next. When the sun sets, we can go through the van to see if there’s anything informative in there; based on that we can decide if we’ll stay here or go on our merry way.” Green eyes looked directly into sky blue ones. “Sound like a plan?”



“As good a one as any.” Spike replied.



“Okay, see you in a few,” she stated as she slipped out the door, making sure not to bathe the room in sunlight.



Spike decided to get a shower so that it would be free for Buffy upon her return. It wasn’t long before he emerged clean and refreshed with a cheap, thin towel slung around his hips, but still a little anxious for the arrival of the only person he could remember knowing.



He knew Buffy could handle herself. She had more than proved that dealing with Roy and Julius, but he still didn’t like her being gone. He groaned in protest, thinking about getting back into the black jeans he’d had on since who knew when. Spike decided to lie down and watch some TV till his little blond returned. He could slip under the covers or back into his jeans when he heard her drive up.





*************



“So this vampire, Angel, he’s good?” the ash blond asked with hesitancy.



“Yep! That’s what Giles said,” replied Willow as the two women continued to search the house room by room, hoping to spark their memories.



They were currently in the dining room. The perky red head had her nose buried in an old book she'd found in the sideboard, while the girl who had been told her name was Tara not an hour ago was looking at the items littering the top.



“Look,” Tara said as she held up a card for her cohort to read. “It’s from Angel.” Both turned to look at the plant which the card came from and grimaced.



Willow, trying to be diplomatic, gave a nervous chuckle. “It’s the thought that counts, right?”



************



It was wonderful!



The feel of soft warm skin; moist, supple lips tangled together, hands caressing his back, as satiny smooth thighs encased his hips, legs curled around his. She writhed underneath him moaning…..



“Spike…..Spike……SPIKE!”



The moaning had gotten louder and more shrill……………and was that a door slamming?





With a gasp he woke up, looking around quickly and seeing Buffy by the door just staring at him with wide eyes. He blinked a couple times then realized what exactly she was staring at…………………his towel…………didn’t…………….hide very much.



TBC


Feedback is desired...deeply!
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=9616