Firecracker by SummerSays
Summary: This is an AU fic. Buffy is a hitwoman in China and she bumps into Spike (still a vampire) while she is being chased by the cops
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action
Warnings: Violence
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 751 Read: 4178 Published: 03/24/2005 Updated: 03/25/2005

1. Call me Buffy by SummerSays

2. Jobs by SummerSays

3. lovers and killers by SummerSays

Call me Buffy by SummerSays
Personally I despise AU fics, but I was really bored

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elizabeth was running as fast as she could, God, she hated it when the cops found her. Elizabeth Warth was a professional hit woman. She was known by many names, to her employers, she was known as Firecracker, to acquaintances she was known as Jennifer, Savannah, Victoria, and occasionally Keith. To the Police, she was Liza. And to her lovers she was known only as Buffy. Her latest assignment had been in the Gobi dessert, but she was sidetracked in Beijing. She didn’t plan on killing that guy, but no one fucks with Elizabeth, and he tried to feel her up.
As she continued running she suddenly bumped into someone. Ready for anything, the seventeen year old jumped up and pulled a knife from her left shoe. As she prepared for a fight she was shocked when she looked up into the eyes of a gorgeous man. He had platinum blonde hair and defined high cheekbones. His height caused her to have an immediate view of his defined chest.
William Fales was frozen in place when he saw the brunette angel that had run into him. She moved with predatory grace as the pulled a double-sided blade and prepared to attack.
As the two looked at each other they were suddenly shocked from their trance as the sound of sirens was heard in the distance. “Follow me.” Ordered Elizabeth as she grabbed William’s hand and dragged him towards her motorcycle. Elizabeth mounted the motorcycle and motioned for William to do the same. Once they were both safe on Elizabeth’s Virago, she took off towards the Gobi desert.
Elizabeth shuddered as she felt the expanse of the William’s chest against her back. Once they were safely out of the reach of the police Elizabeth pulled off to the side of the road. “So, what’s your name, anyways?” asked Elizabeth after she had assured herself that they were safe.
“Umm, William, but call me Spike,” Answered William tentatively, “You?”
Elizabeth had to think about this for a moment, normally she would have told him to call her Buffy, without thinking about it, but Spike was different, she felt that she could trust him, “Buffy,” was her answer and she grimaced as she thought about what she had just said.
“Okay, Buffy, well, where are we going?”
Jobs by SummerSays
This chapter is actually formatted to be a conversation between Buffy and Spike, I hope you guys can keep up with who’s talking, I really suck at all the “said Buffy, said Spike”



“I have a job I have to cover in The Gobi, then, I don’t know, but you can’t go back to Beijing,” answered Buffy.
“Why the bloody hell not?”
“Because you may have been spotted with me and I can’t risk anyone knowing where I am.”
“What are you so worried about anyways?”
“Nothing, it’s just I…nothing”
“While we’re talking, what kind of job do you have in the dessert?”
“I just…you wouldn’t believe me if I told you”
“Try me”
“I'm a hit woman”
“Oh, well, that explains you pulling a knife on me”
“Yeah, you really don’t seem to be very worried about never being able to go home again”
“Yeah, well, I don’t live there anyways”
“Yeah where do you live?”
“That’s actually a really good question”
“How can a man, a human even, not have a home”
“Well, I'm not actually a human”
“Huh?”
“I'm a vampire”
“A what?”
“Vam-pi-re”
“Damn”
“Yeah”
lovers and killers by SummerSays
I felt a need for a plot twist, so I’m just gonna write it

“You know, generally when I take a man into my camp, he becomes my lover.”-Buffy
“You know, generally when I go into a woman’s camp, I kill her”-Spike
“So do I”-Buffy
Spike looked the gorgeous figure in front of him in the eye and without thinking about his actions, bore his vampiric face and bit her
“Unh”-Buffy
Spike nearly drained her and then turned his head to slice a cut on his own shoulder, and then he pressed Buffy’s mouth to it forcing her to drink.


I know, short, but I am in a Buffy should become a vampire kind of mood I did the same thing in my other story, I think this might make her a better hit woman.
This story archived at http://https://spikeluver.com/SpuffyRealm/viewstory.php?sid=9781