Buffy, thanks for making me laughing stock of the vampire community."

"You're, welcome Harmony, but you are a laughing stock on your own." Buffy said. "Just look at the outfit--pink and evil--doesn't work."

"I have a reputation to maintain, my guy, my sweet Blondie bear, leaves me and winds up screwing the Slayer," Harmony whimpered. "That is a tough one to live down.

"You aren't gonna live, I dust you tonight." Buffy threatened with a stake drawn and ready to strike.

"No, Buffy--you are going to die tonight." Harmony promised.

The girls lunged at one another. Harmony kicked the stake out of Buffy's hand with her high-heeled boot. Buffy tried to grab for it, but it just slipped out of her hand. Harmony morphed into vamp face. Buffy easily pushed Harmony away from her neck, and the two blondes began to wrestle on the lawn of the cemetery. Harmony was on her back as Buffy straddled her and punched her in the face repeatedly. Buffy tried to reach for her stake, but it was just barely out of her grasp.

Spike watched them from behind a tree, laughing, but getting turned-on. He lit a smoke and enjoyed the show. It was almost like a sexual dream he had about Buffy and Harmony. The two girls were fighting over him, but in his fantasy they were both naked and in his bedroom.

Spike slowly walked over to the two women fighting, his leather duster gliding in the wind. By that point, Buffy got the upper hand and was enjoying kicking Harmony's ass.

"Ladies, care to make this a manières a trois?" Spike said with his warm and sexy accent.

Both Buffy and Harmony looked up and shouted, "No" in unison.

This broke up the battle and both girls sprung to their feet. Buffy grabbed for her stake on the way up. Harmony had to place her left breast back into her bustier once she noticed that her nipple was exposed.

"Spike, you're the blame for all this!" Harmony said.

"Me?" Spike responded with innocent eyes. "What did I do now?"

"You and the Slayer fucking around." Harmony said accusingly. "Can't you keep it in your pants for two seconds?"

Buffy replied, "I think he can, but he just doesn't like to."

The two ladies laughed, because they knew the power, endurance, and influence of his sex drive.

"It isn't funny when I pound my cock deep inside you." Spike said.

"Who was that directed at?" Buffy asked as she blushed.

"Both of you silly bints, can't ever get enough of me." He exclaimed. "Riding me hard and fast, like a goddamn amusement park."

"Spikey, don't flatter yourself." Harmony said. "Its not flattering."

"Slayer, do you have a rude remark? I'm waiting for it." Spike prodded as he crossed his arms.

"Not now." She said bluntly.

"Come on now--I know you got off on it the power, the danger, the violence, the passion."

Harmony said. "Yea, but you're mean and--"

"Not you Harm! The Slayer."

"Fine, then you and your blonde little whore, can just ignore me some more." Harmony stormed off into the night.

Buffy laughed, "that was funny."

"What two girls fighting over me?" Spike bragged. "Not like it is bloody unprecedented."

"What is that suppose to mean?" Buffy asked.

"Dru would kill anyone who would even flirt with me." He said.

Buffy replied, "Dru, would have killed them anyway--right?"

"Not the vamp chicks who were dying to get in my pants." Spike gloated. "Would you fight to keep me?"

"Ok, I maybe would have fought for you--but not with Harmony--that's a joke." She stated. "What did you ever see in her?"

"No comment, but you didn't answer my question from before. The one about how much you get off on me. Now come on Slayer how good am I?" Spike asked.

Buffy was shocked by his boldness. "You are an arrogant vampire that is the biggest pervert, I have ever met."

"But you love it or you would stop screwing me. Am I right?" He interrogated.

"It is magic--you were the best lover I ever had, the only one that can make me feel so beautiful." Buffy confessed. "I hate to admit it, but you are like no one else on the planet, and that's in a good way."

"Why didn't you say it before?" Spike asked.

"I didn't want Harmony to know I thought that. She might want to get back to what she is missing." Buffy replied.

"You are my perfect lover, sweet Slayer."

"Let's go to your crypt." Buffy smiled. I am in the mood now, Blondie Bear."

The End

If you like this story, check out my other fic at my site: I'd Rather Be Fighting You Anyway. It is my brand new site I hope you like it. In addition to Spuffy Fic, I have Buffy Haiku poems.