Prologue

I never thought much of other people; they were simply pawns for me to move around and play with as I wished. Blame whatever you like for my distinct lack of empathy: my mother always off with her latest husband, my father's tragic death involving an allergic reaction to peanut oil being smeared all over him by his sixteen year old Puerto Rican pool boy (the scandal which followed nearly drove Mother into hiding), or the fact that I am seventeen and for as long as I can remember I have ran around New York with more money than I could spend in ten lifetimes. But even New York gets boring after a while, or it could just be life in general that lacked excitement, so I began looking for it in other places. I have done it all, ran with the bulls in Spain, base jumped, swam with great white sharks, and had sex with every insipid debutant that the city had to offer, but still those adventures and conquests did nothing to alleviate the tedium. I needed a real challenge. Then I met Buffy Summers … and isn't it always about a girl.


******

Quick Author Note
Celestria and Co Author RainnyDay and Beta Rapunzel .

This fic was written awhile back, and I haven't talk to my co author...in a long time... Anyways.. We wrote the first five chapters together.

Disclaimer:Unfortunately, Cruel Intentions belongs to Columbia Tristar and Buffy the Vampire Slayer belongs to 20th Century Fox and ME. We are only borrowing ideas and characters for our own