Author's Chapter Notes:
My story's over :-( Please review it (even if I can't get to that blasted 600 mark, I'll still love them).
thank you to whoever nomiatned this story at FFL Awards

And I hope you'll read my new story 'My Boyfriend's Back' that I'm going to start posting tomorrow
Epilogue


Following September

"Welcome to Senior English, I'm Mr. Summers-Giles and I'll be your teacher this year."

"Are you married to Ms. Summers-Giles," one boy snickered.

"As a matter of fact I am," he gave the boy a look that just dared him to make a comment.

The question asker didn't say anything, but he heard several, 'Sweet's and 'Lucky her's muttered by other students.



“So, love, have you found your dress yet?”

“No,” Buffy said glumly.

“I’m sure you’ll find one soon,” Spike said distractedly, beginning to kiss her neck.

“No! I won’t,” she said petulantly.

“Sure you will….what’s the problem?”

“I want a white one…all the other ones are ugly,” she was pouting now.

“So, get a white one.” Spike didn’t understand the problem.

“I can’t!”

“Humor me and tell me why?”

“You know what white represents-it’s ‘virginal’ and I, William, am not a virgin. I have a child for Christ’s sake!”

William wanted to correct her, ‘We have a child’ but decided to stay on topic instead. “You didn’t have sex while you were married. So I think that counts the same-wear a white dress.”

“William, Angel and I--you mean because I didn’t have sex with
you while I was married to Angel?”

“Well...yeah.”

“Spike, even you can’t think I deserve some sort of…some sort of a reward for not cheating on my husband.”

“Sure you can. I’m a right tempting bloke I’ll have you know!”

“You’re insufferable.”

“But you’ll wear the white?”

“Yeah, I’ll wear the white.”



William ignored them and continued with his introduction, "This year we'll be reading several classics as well as a few contemporary books. We'll also be writing several essays and a few research papers." They all groaned at hearing that.

"But..." he continued on, waiting until they were all silent before continuing, "Three of the essays will be based on books of your choosing. As long as it is a legitimate book, there will be no limitations on which book you use." Several smiled at that.

"You know, luv," he said after they left behind the rose and lily decorated backyard that had housed their wedding, making their way up to their bedroom, alone at last. "I always thought I'd want my wife to have a wedding dress that buttoned up the back, you know the ones." She started to look disappointed, but he carried on regardless, "Thought it would be sexy to kiss your back," he pressed a kiss to her shoulder, "As I unbuttoned," another kiss to the middle of her back, just where he neck met her back, "each and every little button," he kissed her other shoulder. "But now," he pressed a lingering kiss to her left shoulder, "Now I know, that," he bent to reach the zipper that ran up the left side of the dress, "No way would I be patient enough to unbutton all those buttons; this is perfect," he finished as he slowly unzipped the zipper.

The dress dropped to her feet and she stepped out of it before turning to face William, left clad in just her underwear and a strapless bra. "Well, then I'm glad I chose this dress because I for one wouldn't want to ruin your day with something as trivial as a few buttons." She slid his jacket off his shoulders, "Did I ever tell you that I thought you made this suit look incredibly sexy? Because you do." She pulled his shirt out of his pants, "How come I have to deal with all these buttons though?"

"Don't know, luv. Guess it's good you have more patience than I do."

"Guess so," Each button was slowly unbuttoned and when the shirt hung, unbuttoned on him, she pushed the left side off his shoulder, kissing his collarbone, before doing the same to the right side, using her tongue a bit that time before pulling his shirt slowly down his arms. "Did I ever tell you how much I love your arms? I don't guess that I have, but I very much do. She ran her hands along his left bicep, leaving the shirt pooled at his elbows as he was holding her along her waist. "And I promise to explain to you just why, but...some other time. Right now, though, I think I need to commence with the undressing."

As he removed his hands from her waist, she took his shirt the rest of the way off and batted his hands a way when he tried to hold her again. "Nu-uh, my turn."

"But, luv, you've still got that on and once we get these pants off me, that's it...hardly fair to me."

"But we don't have to be fair," she said as she unzipped his pants and dropped them to his feet. And he voiced no further objections as her hand made its way around his erection. "Still think it's not fair?." He just nodded, but didn't say anything. As her tiny little, hot hand made its way up and down his length, Spike closed his eyes, not quite believing this was all real.

But when he was getting a little
too into it, he stopped her, "Your turn now, pet." Leaning down he nuzzled his face into her neck inhaling the sweetness that was her--his wife--as he unhooked her bra. "God, luv," he said as he stepped back to take her in, stopping her attempts to pull him back to her. "Just give me a second, kitten. I know we've done this before, but that...well there were lots of clothes involved that time, I just want to...want to see you."

After several moments--long moments to Buffy--he gave her a long, sweet kiss, his tongue sweeping along her lower lip, before dropping onto his knees in front of her."




"So now that we've gotten past that, I think it's only fair you get to ask me some questions. I know your GPA, your class rank, your parents' names, your phone numbers, addresses...probably know enough to steal your identities." 'Not that I'd give up my life for anything in the world, but...' "Given all that I figure it's only fair that you get to ask me some questions.

"Why'd you move from England?" One bold looking girl asked.

"Didn't know it at the time, but I was looking for a girl."



"Do you know you're perfect for me in every possible way?" he asked looking up at her, her fingers in his hair. "Couldn't have dreamed of anyone better, 's why you were the one in my dreams, no one better for me than you." When he saw her start to tear up, he decided to move on to other topics. "Did you know there are pretty little roses here," he kissed along the waistband of her underwear, "and here," he kissed a little farther over, "and here," farther over, "here, too. Roses suit you, luv," he decided as he hooked his finger in the sides of her underwear and pulled them down her legs.

He started to separate her legs, but she stopped him. As he looked up at her questioningly, she merely asked him, "Come here?

“There'll be time for that later, right now though, my sweet William, I just want to celebrate the fact that we are married and make love to you."




"You mean your wife?" another student asked.

"Yes, my wife, Buffy. But none of you go calling her that, though" He knew he'd be gettting it from her if students went around calling her Buffy and said it was because of him.

"When did you two get married?"

"Just last February," so far he was comfortable with everything that was being asked.

"Do you have any kids?" a quiet looking girl in the back asked.

"We have a daughter Sam who's seven. Buffy and I knew each other a few years ago," he explained at the few curious looks he got and tried not to get lost in memories.



"God, luv, do you know what...of course I want to make love to you, c'mere," he said attempting to pick her up, but she skitted away and bounced onto the bed. "Oh, you little minx, trying to live up to being my 'kitten' are you? My sex kitten Buffy."

She just smiled and leaned back against the pillows as he put his knee onto the bed. "Shh, love, don't think about it so much," Buffy told him, "Just feel." She pulled him gently so that he was lying over her, his legs between her hips.

She brought her legs up around his hips. "I love you William,: she said as she tightened her legs around his waist and reached between them.




"So she's in first grade?" one boy asked, "My sister's in first grade."

"Actually," William corrected, "She's in second grade, she was, um, she was in a private school last year and she learned enough to skip first grade."

"Is your whole family braniacs?" One of the boys in a football jacket asked.

"If you mean because my daughter skipped a grade, my father's the librarian here, and my wife's bleedin' brilliant...then yeah, my whole family's brainiacs."

"Is your wife good?" at the glare the student received, they clarified, "I mean is Ms. Summers-Giles a good teacher."

"She's great, the best actually," William was secretly answering both the question the student had asked and the one he'd first thought was being asked.



As he pushed inside her, she knew nothing had ever been this right. Not even their last time together had been this right; it came close, but didn't quite match. There was that deep feeling of love and commitment and trust there as he slowly thrust into her, wanting to draw the night out as long as possible.

"I love you, Buffy. So bloody much, never been this...good...feel so good, luv...so, so good," he looked into her eyes feeling nearly stuck dumb at the emotions he saw flickering back at him.

"Love you too," Buffy said, not able to say as much as he was, knowing she felt just as much as he was feeling.

"Never letting you go, pet. Never...you're the best," he sped up his thrusts, knowing neither of them were going to be able to hold on to their control much longer. "Love you so much...love you...love you...love you."

As he came inside of her, Buffy felt herself wishing that they'd have another child, something about being pregnant with William's child was magical to her...and this time he'd be there for it all. "I love you William," When he started to roll to her side, she begged of him, "Please, just, let's stay like this, want to feel you...feel that you're here."

He knew she was remembering, even if only barely, how their last time together had ended, "Not going anywhere. Going to stay right here and hold you, 'til you tell me to move."

They lay like that until they dozed off, William unknowingly rolling to his side and puling Buffy along with him. She’d say she had the best sleep of her life that night, but...well, the truth was, they hadn't done all that much sleeping.

Something William said about, "Have to make up for lost time, you know."




The bell rang signaling the end of his last class and while William wouldn't say he was pleased per se to be free of students for the day, he was pleased that he'd get to see Buffy and Sam now--Buffy had her last period free so she used it to pick up Sam.

"See you tomorrow Mr. Summers-Giles," several students called as they left class. William smiled and waved at them That is until he heard several, "Hi Ms. Summers-Giles"s.

William stopped collecting his papers and made his way quickly over to the door to greet his girls.

"Daddy! Hi! Guess what. My new teacher said that I'm really smart and she's glad I'm in her class. She's not as nice as you, but I like her," Sam ran over to him, letting him scoop her up and twirl her around.

"You're going to make me dizzy," Buffy mumbled, holding her stomach.

"Sorry luv, sorry pixie but looks like we’re going to have to wait for the spinning 'til mum's not around. Makes her feel sick."

"Because of the baby?"

"Because of the baby,"

"Okay...ooh, and Daddy guess what..." William picked up his things and locked the door, making his way towards the parking lot with Buffy and Sam in tow, Sam never once stopping in her story of her first day of school. William listened intently to everything she said, smiling when Buffy leaned over to whisper, "She saves all her talking up during the day, so we get an extra six hours of talking now," in his ear, a smile evident in her voice.

William used his hand that was holding Buffy's to sling his arm around her shoulder and pull her into him.

Buffy smiled at him, "I love you."

"Love you too kitten, love you too."


THE END





**************

First of all I want to apologise for not getting a list to thank each of you that has ever reviewed this fic, but I was going to do that just now, but we just found out our water heater is broken so that's sort of been taking up my time. I do want to thank each of you so, so, so much. And those of you that reviewed those first chapters should also be thanked for my continued posting of this story. I started this at a time when I was really unsure of myself (it's why I had the penname and told no one I was doing it), so any bad reviews--or no nice ones, I guess, might have just made me stop.

I'm so thankful I didn't though because this has come to be a story that I really do like. I love Sam and her cuteness and just the general idea of the story. Overall, I'm pretty proud of this being my first posted fic. The writing and posting of this fic has taken me through a lot of craziness and hard times in my life. And though I finished the actual writing of this a long time ago (like first time JM was on Smallville long), leaving it behind now is going to be sad.

But I do have new fics ready for you. 'My Boyfriend's Back' is the new one which I will start posting tomorrow and then probably post on Wednesdays each week. Then I have the other new one that I was supposed to have finished (and I do except for parts of two chapters) by the time this epilogue was posted. That fic has no title yet, only know that it is really pretty different from Learning Curve--let's just say that it's a bit darker. I would give you the title Panta_rei has jokingly (sort of) given it, but that would give too much away. If you read MBB though, you'll know the title when I get it and also find out when I'm doing to start posting it (like how I stuck that in there to get you to read it?)

Thank you for the (almost) 600 reviews--and wouldn't it be cool to actually get 600--this story has gotten and the six (if you don't count the messed up three) nominations it has received. Ans an extra thank you for the two Best Original Character nominations, for some reason those have made me extra happy.

I know how great nominations are, so I'll remind everyone before I finally shut up and go, to nominate at Fool For Love Awards and Spuffy Awards both of which are ending nominations in the next four or so days.

Two things I forgot: The 'brainiacs' thing wasn't meant as a joke...kind of words as one though. And the new fic (the untitled one) is an NC-17 rated one.

Last but not least, I owe my wonderful two, sometimes (only because I was slow) betas Nikilicious and Panta_rei a million thank yous for catching my stupid mistakes and helping me know where I was going. And thank you as well to Cordykitten who has let me know about some mistakes in those chapters that weren't quite beta'd before I posted them.

Thank you :-)


*Join my update list if you want to find out when new fics are updated--and in a few days three should be some other fics (that aren't on TSR) on my site