[Reviews - 181] Printer
Summary: A/N: Please remember, I am just terrible at summaries so just give it a read and see if you get where I'm going? Buffy Summers is the ultimate goody girl of Sunnydale California, circa 1963. She's the daughter of Hank Summers and her stepmother, Joyce. Buffy's boyfriend, Angel Crawford, is the High School football captain. However...Buffy harbors a secret crush for Angel's bad boy cousin, Spike Giles. Spike Giles harbors a 'love' for Buffy Summers, but there is the matter of his cousin? Also, Spike doesn't feel worthy of Buffy. There's lots of angst ahead for our Spuffy couple, but true love will prevail, right? Starts mild, with Buffy/other pairing, but not graphic. Will be NC-17 in places (it's Spuffy sillies!)
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 24 Completed: Yes
Word count: 70898 Read: 30703
Published: 04/16/2005 Updated: 05/28/2005

1. Summary & Prologue by spufette [Reviews - 8] (1908 words)

2. Chapter 1: 'Girls Talk' by spufette [Reviews - 7] (3337 words)

3. Chapter 2: 'I Only Have Eyes For You by spufette [Reviews - 5] (3694 words)

4. Chapter 3: 'When I Fall In Love' by spufette [Reviews - 7] (4715 words)

5. Chapter 4: 'He's A Rebel' by spufette [Reviews - 5] (3115 words)

6. Chapter 5: 'Love Me Tender' by spufette [Reviews - 6] (3624 words)

7. Chapter 6: 'Then He Kissed Me' by spufette [Reviews - 5] (4585 words)

8. Chapter 7: 'Stand By Me' by spufette [Reviews - 6] (3707 words)

9. Chapter 8: 'Teen Angel' by spufette [Reviews - 9] (3548 words)
Thank you to everyone reading this fiction. I really enjoy the feedback and it spurs me to write more.
Thanks, Pari, for adding this column and the response ability onto the story updates.

10. This Magic Moment by spufette [Reviews - 8] (2678 words)
Thank you to everyone reading this. The reviews are lovely and I am thrilled with them.
After this chapter, things will get a smidge angstsy, but Spuffy will prevail.

11. Chapter 10: 'One Hand, One Heart' by spufette [Reviews - 5] (3161 words)
Thank you to everyone reading this.
Thanks for reviews.
This is the 'twist' in the plot line.

12. Chapter 11: 'Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree' by spufette [Reviews - 6] (2950 words)
Thank you to everyone reading this and reviewing.
I 'm helping to chaperone a bus load of 12,13 and 14 year olds tomorrow to Magic Mountain...oh Help!
Anyway, I wanted to get this submitted tonight.
Thanks

13. Chapter 12: (Untitled) by spufette [Reviews - 5] (1284 words)
Thank you to everyone reading this. I am submitting this short chapter this morning and maybe the next 'catalyst' of a chapter tonight or tomorrow morning.

14. Chapter 13: 'Too Young' by spufette [Reviews - 7] (2526 words)
A/N: Thank you to everyone reading this. Please keep with the story, there are some surprising twists coming up in this chapter and the next couple of chapters.
I'm putting a sexual situation warning on this, however, it's more for the things discussed in this chapter.

15. Chapter 14: 'You Never Can Tell' by spufette [Reviews - 8] (3371 words)
A/N: Thank you for all of the reviews and to everyone reading this.
Shippy, if you read this, I can't tell you how much your words mean to me!
I'm placing a 'hard 18' rating on this because of the subject matter.
Please read it and see what you think?
Thanks, Luv, Spuf

16. Chapter 15: 'Chapel of Love' by spufette [Reviews - 9] (2492 words)
Thank you for this site and you readers. Thank you for reviewing!

17. Chapter 16: 'Earth Angel' by spufette [Reviews - 5] (2105 words)
Thank you to all of you readers and reviewers.
This chapter is 'nice' kind of. The next one will be angstsy...

18. Chapter 17: 'Lonely Teardrops' by spufette [Reviews - 11] (2765 words)
Thank you to everyone for reading this story. It means so much to me.

19. Chapter 18: 'Night Time (Is the Right Time)' by spufette [Reviews - 9] (2186 words)
Thank you for your lovely reviews and to everyone reading this story. I thought maybe a couple more chapters, but maybe more? I'm not sure. I have to follow my muse!
Thanks,
Luv, Spuf

20. Chapter 19: 'What A Wonderful World' by spufette [Reviews - 7] (1960 words)
Thank you to everyone reading this and reviewing.

Luv, Spuf

21. Chapter 20: 'Da Do Ron Ron' by spufette [Reviews - 13] (2443 words)
I'm hoping to finish this story in another chapter or tw.
Thanks.
Luv, Spuf

22. Chapter 21: 'Be My Baby' by spufette [Reviews - 8] (2944 words)
Thank you for the support for this fiction. I've loved writing it, literally!

23. Chapter 22: 'You Send Me' by spufette [Reviews - 8] (2208 words)
Thank you, thank you!

24. Epilogue: 'You Never Can Tell' (Reprise) by spufette [Reviews - 14] (3592 words)
Thank you to everyone. All the readers here and everyone who reviewed this fiction. It was very special to me and I hope it was special to all of you.
Luv, Spuf