A Spuffy Fluffy Story



DISCLAIMER: The show Buffy the Vampire Slayer and all of the characters are owned by Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, and UPN. Sooooo that means nothing is mine=)



Read and review please =)



SUMMARY: OK I love fluffy spuffy fics, but I can not stand fluffy fics that have Buffy hating Spike at the beginning then all of the sudden in one night she's in love with him or even a week. I prefer fluffy fics when at the end she admits she feels something for him. Also please remember this is a parody and the characters are going to be different then they are in the show.



BRONZE-



Buffy was on one of her many space outs since her return from the beyond. Of course nobody noticed because Willow was guzzling down evian and fighting her crack, I mean magick addiction. Xander was steadily eating a bit more and more thus getting chubby. Anya was planning the wedding, counting money and dyeing her hair different shades of blonde. Dawn was stealing expensive clothing and jewelry to get "noticed" by Buffy and the other scoobies, but all she was doing was building up to the eventual giving back the things she stole and having the "wrath of Anya" when she found out Dawn stole from the Magick Box. So everything was normal.



Anyway, Buffy was sitting at the table with Xander and Anya. Steadily getting drunk and of course the only thing that was going through her mind 'I hate Spike, I hate Spike, he's evil and disgusting and has no soul. EVIL EVIL EVIL!!!' One of the main reasons of this was she couldn't stop thinking about his "dreamy blue eyes and hot body" and of course he was dancing with some one at the bronze. ' I don't care he can sit out there and practically have sex with some ho I don't care I don't care-.'



Buffy was brought out of her thoughts as Xander said, "Hey look buffster. Evil dead has a date." For no reason at all Buffy squeezed her glass to hard and it shattered. Xander looked startled but Anya, sitting next to him, was to absorbed in her wedding catalogue to know where she was.



Before anyone could say anything Buffy got up and stormed up to Spike and his vamp-ho, grabbed the girl by the shoulder, spun her around and cut her head of with a large piece of glass.



When Buffy looked up expecting a pissed off Spike. She was surprised to find an extremely amused Spike staring at her with a grin that she wanted to smack off his face.



"Jealous, Pet?" Spike said, looking like he was about to jump for joy.



"Um no not at all!!" Buffy managed to reply.



"Right, you just came over here in a blind rage and cut my dates head off?"



"Exactly!! She was a vamp and there fore dangerous to the public. It's my job to kill vampires or have you forgotten?"



"No not at all pet"



"Ok then" she said nervously.



"Uh Buffy the whelp looks awfully confused over there" Buffy turned around and saw Xander look like he was trying to do math in his head, and being angry about it.



"Don't you think you should go calm him down before his head explodes?" Spike remarked.



Buffy just replied, " Uh yeah see ya later Spike." 'Wait a minute I feel like I forgot to say something. Oh yeah' Buffy turned around and started yelling at Spike, "YOU ARE AN EVIL DISGUSTING SOULESS THING!!!!" Then she punched him, kissed him and traipsed away to her table.



When Buffy got to the table Xander was looking constipated. When he saw Buffy he exploded, "Buffy what the hell was that!! Did you just kiss SPIKE?!"



"Oh I umm uh. My spidey senses are going off! There's probably a vamp out side!" Buffy said trying to change the subject.



"Oh ok! Were going home any way!" Xander said having completely forgetting the fact that Buffy kissed Spike.



When Xander and Anya left to go swim in denial, Buffy was sitting at the table amazed at how gullible her friends are. The excuses sucked but they believed her every.single.time. Such as at the Magick Box one time she and Spike were kissing and when everyone caught them, she said she had to go find some demon and they let her go with out even saying anything to her or Spike.



After awhile of sitting and drinking, Spike walked over to the table.



"What do you want Spike?" 'OH god look at his body!'



"Nothing pet, do you want to dance?"



"Sure." 'Where did that come from?'



That night Buffy's voice and her movements betrayed her brain. Example: She got up from the table to dance with Spike, when the song changed to a slow song. So she draped her self on him.



Then she started to listen to the words of the song (A/N: Insert sappy Spuffy like song here) Then she looked up at him half way through the song and saw his perfect face then started comparing him to all of her asinine boyfriends.



Angel was broody, weird, a loner, looked like a caveman that stuck his finger in an electric socket. Then he left her for a 'Normal life'.



Then there was Riley who was Mr. Normal guy AKA: Weak and stupid if he would have stayed he would have been killed .



Then (Drum roll) Spike. He is sexy in a bad ass all muscles way, funny, perfect voice, perfect hair ,and he loves her without a soul.



By the end of the song,(Cue happy ending that is to fluffy) Buffy decided ' aw screw it' "Spike?"



"Yeah luv?"



" I love you."



Spike grinned and replied "I love you too pet" Then they kissed.



 


 


THE END.



 


A/N: AWWWW in nit adorable. Hehehe I had to get that out of my system. I'm probably gonna do a parody of when the scoobies find out. I love those storys. Kay tell me if ya liked it=)