Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay, this is the last chapter I needed to add - finally we're all up to speed. New chappie this week (yay!) Stay tuned, True Believers...
** I don't think yer ready for this jelly - this chapters too pornalicious for ya, baby... Time to slip into something comfy and enjoy the sweet, juicy Spuffy lovin' -- Mmmmhmmm. Go on, you know you want it, you know I want you to ...

PS ~ This is the best Schlock Rock song EVER so I just had ta use it - and what better chapter? ;p **


Chapter Thirty ~ Lady

“ Lady, when you’re with me I’m smiling, give me all of your love.
Your hands build me up when I’m sinking; just touch me and my troubles all fade.
You’re my lady of the morning, love shines in your eyes. Sparkling, clear and lovely. You’re my Lady.
Lady, turn me on when I’m lonely, show me all of your charms. Evenings when you lay down beside me, just take me gently into your arms. You’re my lady of the morning. Love shines in your eyes, Sparkling, clear and lovely – you’re my lady.”

~ Styx


She awoke the next afternoon in Spike’s bed -disappointingly fully dressed. The only things missing were her socks and boots.

“Hey.” she said sleepily. “ What happened?”

He smiled down at her adoringly.

“ You fell asleep in my arms, so I carried you down here. Hope you don’t mind.”

She smiled at him sweetly.

“ No. But what am I wearing all these clothes for?”

He snorted.

“ Don’t think I wasn’t tempted, Pet. Just didn’t think I could control myself otherwise.”

She grinned.

“ I wouldn’t have minded.”

“ Oh, now you tell me.”

He kissed the tip of her nose and rolled her onto his chest for a cuddle.

She chuckled at that, snuggling into his embrace.

“ And you – with the t-shirt.” She lifted up the blankets suspiciously, rising up on one elbow. “ And the boxers. I always pictured you as a sleeping naked kinda guy.”

He raised his eyebrow at her, smirking.

*Picturing me naked was she?*

“ Normally I am. Again with the admirable self-control.”

She shot him a coquettish pout.

“ I don’t know if I like this new self-control having. I like my Spikes self-control free.”

He grinned wickedly, admiring the delicious temptation of her protruding lower lip.

“ Oh you don’t know what you’re in for, missy…”

He pounced on her, making her shriek with delight and captured the offending lip between his teeth gently. He sucked it into his mouth and then released it for a languorous kiss, enjoying the feel of her sleep-warmed body against his. If he had his way they would wake up like this every bloody day.

“ Mmmm.” She hummed. “Yum. Morning Spike…” She kissed him back and wrapped her legs around him, skating her feet down the backs of his legs sensually. “ I like Morning Spike.” She said between kisses. “ Speaking of which…” she giggled, admiring his growing erection.

“ What’d you expect? I got you in my bed draped all over me. I’m not bleedin’ dead
y’know.”

“ Well, actually…”

“ Ah ah – that’s un dead, Princess. As you can clearly see.”

He gripped the solid mass through his boxers proudly, a cocky grin on his face.

“ I really didn’t get that good of a look at it…”

She said coyly, lifting up the covers for a peek.

*My, my - is it really as big as it seems?*

He raised an inquiring eyebrow at her. She just smiled at him enigmatically.

*Kitty wants to play, eh?*

He flipped open the covers and lay back comfortably with his hands behind his head.

“ By all means, Love. What’s mine is yours.”

He dared her with an insolent smirk and a cock of his eyebrow.

*Well, you can’t blame a girl for being curious…*

She smiled tentatively and reached out a shy hand to feel him through the black striped cotton. He gasped when he felt the warmth of her through the thin fabric.

*Shite, what have I gotten myself into?*

He didn’t know how much ‘playing’ he could withstand at this point. She smiled with more conviction now, encouraged by his reaction. Boldly she worked her hand inside his waistband to hold the erection itself, flesh to flesh.

He clenched his jaw fighting for self-control. He was not gonna come in his shorts like some nancy schoolboy. But her soft little hand was on him. BUFFY'S hand. Exploring his body with such naive curiosity. It was almost more than he could bear.

She pushed his boxers down a bit and sat beside him Indian-style. She’d felt it before of course, that night in the graveyard. But it was dark and they were…rushed. She’d never seen it all up close and personal. In fact she’d hardly seen any, in the flesh – so to speak. She’d only been with Angel the one time, and it had been in the giddy charge of teenage emotions. Parker: a one night stand in the dark. And Riley. Well, let’s just say foreplay wasn’t his thing. Neither were lights. Or experimentation of any kind. She wondered briefly for a moment how other Buffy could possibly be marrying him.

*So not my problem. Thank God.*

She thought, happily turning her attention to this new pretty thing in her hands. And it was pretty. She never thought a penis could be such a thing. But Spike’s was beautifully made. A long and elegant shaft, alabaster white with a marble of blue veins here and there, tinged faintly with pink just around the head. And thick too, her small hand barely fit around it.

*So it IS as big as it looks.*

She grinned wickedly, anticipating fun to come. Spike caught her smile and swallowed reflexively. He had a feeling he was in for more trouble than he bargained for. (And wasn’t he always when it came to Buffy?) When she began to move her hand she proved him right.

Buffy caressed him teasingly, enjoying herself. She’d never had one to really play with before. And Spike made her feel so comfortable, like she could do whatever she wanted and it was A-okay. Running her nails lightly over the length to the head, she felt him quiver. Then she grasped it firmly in one hand and stroked it, using the foreskin to manipulate him dexterously. She listened to his strangled gasp with satisfaction.

*Boy parts are fun!*

She thought giddily. She continued stroking him gently with one hand and moved the other up under his shirt to play with the flat planes of his stomach and chest. When she flicked her nail over his nipple she felt his cock jump in her hand. He groaned out loud.

*Oooo! Looky what I found: a magic button!*

She was having entirely too much fun he decided – ready to pin her to the bed and have some fun of his own. He was just picturing the look on her face as he ripped her pants off with his teeth when her voice broke thorough his thoughts.

“ You know there are entirely too many clothes in this bed.”

She declared, pushing up the hem of his shirt. He raised his eyebrow at her.

“ You want it off then?”

She nodded confidently, smiling.

“ All of it?”

He let the question hang seductively in the air.

“ Oh yeah.”

She grinned wider. When he moved to take his shirt off she started unbuttoning her own.

“ Buffy…”

He stumbled, getting an eyeful of her delectable tits.

“Yesss?”

She purred, shedding her blouse. He gulped audibly.

“ If you…” he cleared his throat, rallying. “ If you take off your clothes I will not be able to keep myself from ravishing you. THOROUGHLY.”

Damn William and his gentlemanly notions! They popped up at the most inconvienient times.

*I am NOTa gentleman!*

Spike thought sourly. But alas, he was – when it came to love. William remained a part of him, however hard he tried to smother the ponce.

“Oh.”

Buffy flushed prettily, taking his meaning. She wasn’t quite ready for unrestrained Spike yet. She just wanted to play right now, enjoying each other without any pressure. But boys were always in such a hurry… She sighed, thinking.

“ Well, give me your shirt then.”

He looked at her blankly.

“ Give me your shirt.” She repeated slowly. “I wanna be comfortable, and my clothes are all…bindy. You take your clothes off, I keep some on. See? Perfect compromise. I get to play, you get to enjoy – and nobody gets 'ravished'.”

“ But what if I want to ravish you?”

He pouted, clearly unconvinced. She shook her head in the negative.

“ Too bad, Mister man. You’re just gonna have to wait your turn.”

He grumbled at this, but took his shirt off and handed it to her. He was just reaching for his boxers when she unzipped her jeans and began sliding them off. Well, she didn’t expect him not to watch did she? He wasn’t insane… For a moment there she was all but naked in nothing but a matching set of sheer glimmery underwear. He could see her nipples perfectly and the dark curls of her sex. Unclothed the scent of her arousal filled the air like perfume. His cock throbbed painfully against his belly.

She had no idea what she was askin’ of him right now. Restrain himself? With her? Christ! The chit expected bloody miracles. He growled low in his throat in protest, but sat back on the bed in surrender all the same. Buffy pulled his black tee over her head and flipped her silky blonde hair out of the neck. God, she was perfection. She made his plain t-shirt look like the sexiest lingerie he’d ever seen. He sighed lustfully and pulled off his boxers, her slave once more.

She crawled onto the bed and sat next to him, cross-legged. With practiced ease she did the infamous girly bra trick and pulled it out one sleeve, tossing it over her shoulder.

“ Ta da.”

She said, grinning mischievously.

“ Oh, that is SO unfair. You in my shirt, no bra and those tiny little knickers? And you expect me to control m’self… Whaddya think I am, woman - made of steel?”

She eyed him archly.

“ Do I have to tie you up?”

“ Don’t say things like that, Pet.” He chuckled ruefully. “ You’re not helping matters. Though I do have a pair of shackles about, if you’re really interested.”

She seemed to pause and consider this.

“ Maybe later - If you’re a good boy. Now lie back and close your eyes.”

“ I should’ve known you were a top. Bloody control freak…”

But he smiled when he said it and lay down obediently.

The first lick caught him off guard. Her tongue was warm and lusciously wet as it traced his neck up to his ear. She scraped his earlobe with her teeth and flicked it with the tip of her tongue. He stifled a groan.

*She is in SERIOUS trouble after this.*

Buffy found the curve where his shoulder and neck met and gave him a sharp sucking bite there. He shuddered and moved to pull her down to him, wanting to capture her mouth. His eyes flew open in surprise when she pinned his hands to the bed roughly.

“ No touching.”

She commanded. He growled back at her willfully.

“ Do you want me to stop?”

She arched a perfect brow at him.

“ No.”

He finally admitted.

“ Well then. No touching.”

He grumbled a bit, but put his hands down at his sides, clenching his fists in frustration.

“ You’re gonna pay for this later, Pet.”

He threatened, closing his eyes again. She smirked.

“ We’ll see.”

She was thoroughly enjoying being in control for a change. Her life had been full of men that decided they knew what was best for her. Her father, Giles, the Council, Angel, and more recently; Riley. She was damn tired of it. Giles she trusted, and lately they seemed to have formed more of a partnership, working side by side. But the rest of them could go straight to Hell. She was taking control of herself and her own life, right now. From the looks of things she found the perfect partner to do that with. Finally a man that was willing to let her be in charge for once. And she did SO love getting him to submit.

She grinned wickedly and bent back to her work - tracing the hollow of his collarbone with her tongue and then moving lower to capture a pale pink nipple in her mouth. He rewarded her with a small moan, and she sucked harder rolling the other one in between her fingers - just as he had once done to her. It was a very effective technique; she should thank him for that later. She leaned over him switching sides, using her teeth to nip and scrape over them roughly. He was panting raggedly now and she could feel his erection pulsing against her stomach.

God, she was killing him. Working his nipples like that – how did she know? And he could feel the unfettered fullness of her breasts brushing him every time she moved. It was driving him mad not to be able to reach under the loose fabric of her shirt and take them in his hands. He was burning permanent crescent marks into his palms he was clenching his fists so tightly. Spike didn’t know how much longer he could last. But he really, really did not want her to stop.

When she licked down to his belly and paused briefly to dip her tongue into his navel he almost lost control. He couldn’t remember ever being this aroused before. The combination of her sweet inexperience and uninhibited playfulness was a heady cocktail. Oh, the things he could show her. All the things he dreamed about were on the verge of happening. He couldn’t wait to make her come… He cut off that train of thought before it got him into trouble. He was about to lose it as it was, he didn’t need any naughty thinking spurring him along.

Buffy bypassed his cock in favor of his tasty looking hipbones, tracing the outline of each carefully. Then positioned herself between his legs to trace the inside of each thigh. She stopped over his femoral artery to give him a long tingling hickey. She could feel him trembling to contain himself, to hold back. It made her giddy with excitement.

*Well whaddaya know - I’m actually good at this.*

Finally someone gave her a chance to see what she could do. And she was loving every minute of it. She situated herself comfortably in front of him and waited for him to open his eyes, which he did after a minute – looking at her curiously. She really wanted him to see this…

*What’s she up to?*

“Christ! Buffy!”

He cried out when she took him into her mouth. She sucked him from the mid-point of the shaft to the head then swirled her tongue around the tip as she pulled back. Taking it out of her mouth she flicked her tongue along the sides and then up again. Sucking in just the head, then out to lick the shaft. She repeated a pattern of leisurely sucks and licks until his cock was glossy with her saliva and he was panting raggedly. He was completely at her mercy now and it made her feel powerful - like a goddess. His reaction to her turned her on terribly. Her panties were wet through, and she was beginning to long for her own release. It felt delicious to delay it, to draw everything out until the last uncontrollable minute. And it was all at her whim.

*Let’s show him what a benevolent goddess I can be.*

And she licked him from his balls to the head of his cock then took him into her mouth as far as she could. His body arched toward her and he roared out in pleasure. It was a gorgeous animal howl that sent tingling shocks to her nipples and a rush of fluid into her panties. Made all the more gratifying by the knowledge that she was responsible. She was making him feel like this, could do this to a man. It almost made up for not being a Slayer anymore.

She was about to go in for the kill when she felt his hands on her drawing her upwards.

“ Please, Baby…need to touch you. Can’t take it anymore…”

She loved the husky pleading tone in his voice. And she was hungry for his touch. She crawled up Spike’s body and sat astride him, planting herself firmly on top of his raging erection. He groaned loudly.

“You wanna touch me?”

She asked seductively. Spike nodded, unable to speak for longing. Buffy stripped off her shirt and leaned forward to kiss him.

“ Then touch me.”

She whispered against his mouth. He growled and wrapped his hands in her hair kissing her ravenously. He could feel her everywhere. The hot silk of her naked body pressed against him from neck to groin. Nothing between them but a tiny scrap of diaphanous fabric. He pushed up into her and ground his hard cock into the saturated cloth. She moaned and sat up to slide suggestively against him, rubbing her wetness along his full length.

“ Tryin’ ta kill me, Slayer…”

He ground out roughly. Then he pulled her down to him and flipped her onto her back in one fluid motion.

“ My turn.”

He rasped, burying his face in her neck. He licked over the scars that others had left, growling possessively. Nipping her playfully but not drawing blood. There’d be time enough for that when she asked him for it. Somehow he knew that she would…sooner or later. He licked up her neck to behind her ear, when he found a small sensitive spot in the hollow she moaned and shivered, breaking out in little goosebumps.

*Memorizing that one for later.*

He thought, licking a path from her neck to her cleavage. The little goosebumps followed him all the way down. It was tremendously gratifying. He secured a nipple in his mouth and flicked it with his tongue, when he captured the other one between his fingers and rolled it slowly she gasped and arched into his mouth.

“Like that, Kitten? Just wait…”

He chuckled sinisterly and continued his attentions to her breasts. Before she had time to think his hand snaked its way over her belly and into her panties. He slid his middle finger over her slick lips and parted them to find the hidden rosebud of her clit. With one nipple still in his mouth he pressed down in gentle circles on her sweet spot, while stars began to appear in her field of vision. She whimpered helplessly. The man went right for the money, no messing around.

*That’ll teach her.*

He thought with satisfaction as Buffy panted beneath his hands.

*Who’s in control now, eh?*

He switched to the other nipple and slid his finger deftly within her. She was the tightest, hottest thing he’d ever felt. And she was so wet for him, so ready. He ached to be inside of her. But not yet… He had plans.

*Gonna make her come at least twice before I have my wicked way.*

Spike was grinning from ear to ear, having the time of his life. This had to be the best day of his entire existence – alive or dead. Here was Buffy, his golden goddess – spread out before him, panting hotly and soon to be calling his name. It didn’t get much better. He could honestly say he had never been happier; with the possible exception of the moment she told him she loved him.

*Oh yeah. At LEAST twice.*

When he slid another finger in she let out a throaty cry of pleasure and thrust her hips to meet his hand. He moved down her body to taste her, the sharp scent of her arousal calling to him. Peeling off her little panties he set his mouth to work. He spread her lips apart with his thumbs and buried himself in her saturated sex. It was sheer fucking Heaven, the taste and smell of her surrounded him. He could almost come right now without even touching himself.

She slid her legs over his shoulders, her thighs pressed against his ears as her hands tangled themselves in his hair. How many nights had he dreamt of this very thing, stroking himself alone in the dark? And this was even better, so much better, than all his lurid imaginings. He could never have conjured up the taste of her, both sweet and tart at the same time, or the musky perfume of her scent. It made him hungrier than ever for her. He wanted to eat her alive, swallow her whole. He felt ravenous for the very essence of her self.

He licked her gently exploring every satiny inch of flesh, taking pleasure in the taste of her. Spreading her wide he bared her clit and attacked it with his tongue. In only a few minutes Spike felt her thighs starting to twitch in the tell tale sign of impending orgasm. He smiled with a deep sense of satisfaction. Wetting his fingers with her slick juices he slid two inside of her, angling for her g-spot. She shrieked her pleasure when he found it and clenched her thighs around him. Fortunately he had no need for air. He flicked her clit with hummingbird speed and felt her orgasm build until it broke over him like a wave. She screamed his name as she came, her inner muscles wringing his fingers with each contraction. He savored the rush of fluid that came with her climax, drinking her in. It was almost better than blood.

On his knees before her he used his fingers to their best advantage, drawing out her orgasm into waves of multiples. She rewarded him with a sharp cry of gratification and wailed again as another climax hit her. He moved above her to capture her cries of pleasure in his mouth, as if drinking them in. She kissed him violently and bucked up to meet the thrusts of his hand. He knew she would be like this, just knew it. She was as untamed and ferally passionate as he ever hoped for.

She took him by surprise when she grasped his erection and began stroking him fiercely.
He gasped and moaned her name into her mouth.

“ God, Buffy…”

“ Want you to come, Baby. Want you to feel so good…the way you make me feel.”

She rasped, panting. Her hand was warm and insistent on his neglected prick. He couldn’t bring himself to stop her. Didn’t want to. He responded by pressing his fingers into her g-spot again, caressing it from the inside. She came again immediately, sobbing with the intensity of it. She squeezed him with each contraction but never stopped stroking him.

Buffy pulled away from him suddenly and angled herself down his body to capture his hard length in her mouth. She wasn’t about to let him go wanting, not when he’d just given her the most intense pleasure of her life. She’d never experienced anything remotely close to this. It was incredible.

She sucked Spike’s beautiful cock all the way into her mouth, enjoying the taste of him and the satiny texture of his skin. She wanted him to feel all the pleasure he’d given her and more. Buffy was determined to give him the orgasm of his unlife. It was the least she could do…

He couldn’t believe the cock sucking he was getting from her. The girl had natural talent. Her hot wet mouth worked him over feverishly. And the way she was moaning right now, like she loved it – not like it was her turn, or she was just trying to get him off as quickly as possible. She acted like there was nothing else in the world she’d rather be doing. It was driving him crazy. He wanted to be inside of her so much, but felt helpless against the onslaught of her wicked mouth and tongue. There was only one thing that would make this better.

Spike pulled Buffy’s lower body up to him and dropped her artfully onto his mouth. She gasped as her sensitized flesh came into contact with his cool wet tongue, but she didn’t stop.

*There. Bloody perfect.*

He captured her clit in his mouth and sucked it gently for a moment before sliding his whole tongue inside of her. Buffy thought she would die from the pleasure of it and let out a strangled cry around his cock.

*C’mon, Princess – just one more time for Daddy.*

He lashed her mercilessly, arm wrapped around her waist holding her tight. Buffy felt her Universe start to spin like a tilt-a-whirl and doubled her efforts, adding her hand beneath her mouth.

“ Fuck, Buffy don’t stop!”

She devoured him ravenously anticipating his pleasure, wanting it. Wanting all of him. Needing to taste him and satisfy him in a way that was almost primal. She took him deeply into her throat and used her tongue to swirl around the shaft focusing on the head on the up stroke. She felt his whole body stiffen as his orgasm came on and she clamped down sucking for all she was worth. Spike shouted out her name and came in her mouth with an unearthly howl. It was the sexiest thing she’d ever heard. She expected him to stop pleasuring her then, but he didn’t. He covered her sensitive clit with his mouth and licked it gently until she joined him in that blissful chaos, moaning his name as she drank in the last of him.

Finally they rolled apart, covered in each other’s sweat and fluids and very deeply satisfied.

For the moment.



** Wow. Was it good for you too? *Smokes cigarette* You must admit I do deliver - a nice, long, hard...chapter, and no cliffies. Now that you love me again, won't you please go vote for my fic at the Lovebite awards? *Bats eyes* It's up for Best Fluff and Most Original Storyline.

Go to: http://www.lovebite-network.info/awards/

Winning would make me ever so happy - I would write faster and more and be bound to create really happy endings and lots more smut. *Bribe,bribe*

Pretty please with whip cream and naked Spike on top?

*Licks and Spanks to All* Rosie xoxoxoxox**