[Reviews - 92] LikedPrinter
Summary: This is the sequel to Me and a Gun written by Stephanie. Stephanie and Tasha are writing this sequel together. This picks up at the end of the previous story. It would be helpful to read that story, but the summary is that right after OMWF, Buffy is caught in the cemetery, raped, shot, and left to die. Spike sees the perpetrator leaving the crypt, and then he smells Buffy's blood. He finds her inside, and the rest follows. (There is NO actual rape in this fic, but we are dealing with the aftermath that Buffy goes through because of it.)
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Horror, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Sexual Situations, Rape
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: No
Word count: 77904 Read: 20253
Published: 06/25/2005 Updated: 11/15/2015

1. (1) The Fight to Live by Tasha [Reviews - 6] Liked (2319 words)
This is a Vampire Buffy fic, but please be assured that characters will remain true to themselves all around. There will be blood play and sex involved in this story. Please adhere to all age warnings as this fic is NC-17

2. (2) A True Friend's Support by Tasha [Reviews - 9] Liked (3189 words)

3. (3) Preparations and Concerns by Tasha [Reviews - 4] Liked (4846 words)

4. (4) Attacks and Disappointments by Tasha [Reviews - 3] Liked (4074 words)

5. (5) Tying Up Loose Ends and Awakening by Tasha [Reviews - 6] Liked (8822 words)
**WARNING: The beginning of this chapter especially deals with darker words and emotions as Spike tracks down Buffy's murdering rapist. It isn't way crazy, but it is not a happy part. Feel free to skim down until those scenes are done if you don't want to read that type of thing. Buffy's awakening is in this chapter though, and you won't want to miss that. There is a little bit of revenge torture again towards the end from Buffy. There is a villain character death, namely the rapist's death after Buffy's awakening.**

6. (6) A Girl Named Valerie by Tasha [Reviews - 4] Liked (7372 words)
(From Tasha): The title comes from a Ghost of the Robot song called Valerie. When I first read Athenewolfe's chapter 2 with Valerie's introduction I was actually listening to the Ghost of the Robot's "Mad Brilliant" CD. The song started playing in the background when I started reading about Valerie. I found that amusing. James Marsters was the lead singer of GoTR, and now he has a solo musical career. Just thought I'd share the tidbit as to why I chose this particular title for the chapter.

7. (7) Family Ties - Part 1 by Tasha [Reviews - 5] Liked (5906 words)

8. (8) *REPOST* Family Ties - Part 2 by Tasha [Reviews - 1] (3503 words)

9. (9) Snooping Around by Tasha [Reviews - 9] Liked (3437 words)

10. (10) Seeking Answers by Tasha [Reviews - 8] Liked (4091 words)

11. (11) Confrontations - Part 1 by Tasha [Reviews - 5] Liked (5189 words)
Chapter Summary: Xander confronts his fears, and he will have faith and trust in Anya's knowledge. Buffy confronts some of her emotional and physical fears towards Spike and intimacy. Angel attempts to confront Cordelia back at the Summers' house. Willow and Amy drown farther into the abyss of dark magic with each other, and they talk about what happened with Xander.

12. (12) Confrontations - Part 2 by Tasha [Reviews - 5] Liked (5255 words)
Chapter Summary: A couple days of time have passed since the last chapter. Spike believes that he only dreamed the last part of his night with Buffy. He thinks that their connection is stronger only because of their growing relationship. Several people will be faced with different confrontations, both good and bad. Buffy will be tested both physically and emotionally over the time that passes in this chapter. Our little family will grow closer, possibly bring in new additions, and old friends will find out that what they do will affect their friendships.

13. (13) Wheels in Motion by Tasha [Reviews - 4] Liked (2510 words)
Current Chapter Summary: Giles, in his overprotective and misguided fashion, tries to make things "easier" on Buffy. He's really trying to do it make his own life easier because he's frustrated with everything. Spike and Buffy come to separate realizations about their lives and each other. Angel is unaccounted for, probably licking his wounds somewhere.

14. (14) Life in L.A. by Tasha [Reviews - 4] Liked (3292 words)
The story flowed better to break it into two parts. In part one, Giles goes to LA to talk with Hank and pick up Faith. In part two (Chapter 15), you will find out what has transpired in Sunnydale while Giles was away including some delicious Spuffy.

15. (15) Life in Sunnydale by Tasha [Reviews - 13] Liked (6670 words)

16. (16) A Growing Family by Tasha [Reviews - 3] Liked (3859 words)
Picks up right after the end of Chapter 15. The "new Scoobies" try to work through what happened to Spike and Buffy at the cemetery. They try to figure out what and who attacked them. Joyce makes an appearance to try to help Buffy shake off the lingering effects of her contact with Dinza.

17. (17) Prophecy's Children ~ Part 1 by Tasha [Reviews - 3] Liked (3570 words)
Dinza and the PTB have a chat about Buffy and the ritual. Angel reacts to everything going on, and he confronts Willow at Buffy's house. The "new Scoobies" spend more time together.