[Reviews - 112] LikedPrinter
Summary: The one thing Buffy Summers dreads is going on stupid family vacations. Dragged to Williamsburg, Virginia, she’s forced to spend 4 days watching the town’s Revolutionary War-era re-enactment as her only source of fun. The last thing she expected was to meet a blue-eyed re-enactor that would make her enjoy family vacations for the first time.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8036 Read: 9984
Published: 07/01/2005 Updated: 07/06/2005

1. The Flight To Hell by Allison [Reviews - 13] Liked (1092 words)
This is another story dedicated to Katie, the amazing friend who gave me the idea and helped me run with it. If anyone understands how much I loathe family vacations, it’s her. Thank you so much for your help and support!

Also, I’m going to update this story based on the date, so for instance, today is July 1st (for me, at least), and it’s July 1st in the fic. Tomorrow, there are two chapters that coincide with the 2nd, so I’ll be posting both at different times of the day. I hope this isn’t confusing:) But I just thought I’d tell people they will be getting two chapters tomorrow!

2. Too Gorgeous to Die by Allison [Reviews - 17] Liked (1106 words)
Thank you to everyone who read and reviewed chapter 1 yesterday! I'll be posting chapter 3 later on today/tonight, and there will definitely be some Spuffyness in it... not smut, but some sweet Spuffyness:) I hope you continue to like the story!

3. Snogging in a Graveyard by Allison [Reviews - 10] Liked (1179 words)
Here's the second chapter today for your viewing pleasure:) Chapter 4 will be posted tomorrow, and I hope you all continue to like this fic! Thank you to everyone who has reviewed!:)

4. Guilty As Charged by Allison [Reviews - 8] Liked (1057 words)
Thanks for all of the reviews, everyone!:) I hope you enjoy this chapter, too!

5. A Girl’s Independence Day… And Night by Allison [Reviews - 14] Liked (1381 words)
First, I want to wish everyone a Happy Independence Day!:) Second, thank you to everyone who has read/reviewed lately- I'm glad people still like it. And third, here comes this fic's sex scene...

6. A Distaste For Planes by Allison [Reviews - 18] Liked (1065 words)
Wow- thank you to everyone who reviewed yesterday! Most of you know how much I detest writing sex scenes, but I think some stories really call for them, so oh well LOL Surprisingly, though, I enjoyed writing this one, so I'm happy it worked. The epilogue will be posted tomorrow, and I promise it'll be a happy ending! Enjoy!:)

7. It's Never Over by Allison [Reviews - 32] Liked (1156 words)
See the end of the chapter/story...