[Reviews - 350] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy had a coma patient at the sunnydale hospital, once he wakes up she finds out he had met her mother just before she died and before he had the accident. They work past the hurt and fear they're both going through (youll have to read and see what caused it if your new to this fic) and find each other in love. Whatever could happen next...:) Disclaimer: I own nothing except my dreams, no one can take those away from me wuhahahaha
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 16 Completed: Yes
Word count: 22295 Read: 22174
Published: 07/12/2005 Updated: 08/26/2005

1. 7:37 pm by lindsay [Reviews - 24] Liked (1705 words)
Im not great with medical terms and what not so please don't chew me out if i make a mistake. This fic just hit me out of nowhere so please let me know what you thought.

2. Dinner plans by lindsay [Reviews - 24] Liked (1398 words)
I can't believe how many reviews you guys have left and i cant thank you enough. I'll try to post again as soon as possible, keep em' coming guys lol (please)

3. Enchanted by lindsay [Reviews - 20] Liked (1222 words)
To all of you reading, please keep in mind that the interactions thus far between Spike and Buffy are in his mind only. So things may move fast and Buffy may not seem like herself.....

4. A fork in the road by lindsay [Reviews - 21] Liked (1158 words)
Thanx so much to everyone for all the amazing support. You all kick ass but these people especially lol : Saltygoodness, Melissa g, UncagedMuse/Rae, Buffster1985, Shanbits, buffyandSpikeForever, Flibble, MidnightGirl, Brat, Caitie, Neo, Raven, Bint, Spuffette, Summer and Mariana.....you guys are wonderful.
Im sorry that i havent had the chance to respond but as of the last chapter ill be responding to all reviews, hope you guys like this one, and no worries, hell wake up soon enough (and their might be a little Spuffy just before winkwink)

5. This isn't what happened by lindsay [Reviews - 31] Liked (1478 words)
Thanx so much to all who have reviewed, it means so much to me. you all kick ass and this chaps for you :)

6. Awake by lindsay [Reviews - 22] Liked (1188 words)
Thanx so much to everyone reading this fic, you guys are awesome and i really appreaciate your feedback xxx I'm sorry about the angst but it will gwet better shortly.

7. How did you know her? by lindsay [Reviews - 22] Liked (1057 words)
Thanx to all who are following this, you guys are great and i really appreciate your feedback (hint hint lol)

8. Sweet n' low by lindsay [Reviews - 24] Liked (1987 words)
I hope you guys like this, it's the longest chap so far i think....they'll start to get longer soon. This chap is so you can see how they're building up their friendship, hope it goes over well. Please review to let me know what you think xxx

9. Nurse Candy???? by lindsay [Reviews - 20] Liked (1055 words)
(In the chap) Please let me know what you thought xxx

10. Hotel California by lindsay [Reviews - 23] Liked (1433 words)
Im very sorry that i havent answered the reviews guys but honestly i just have too much on my plate right now. Ill try to catch up asap i promise. It means a lot to me that you guys have been so supportive of this fic and i hope you all continue to be like that.

11. Fruit salad by lindsay [Reviews - 26] Liked (1191 words)
Thanx to everyone who has been supporting and recommending this fic, it means the world to me!

12. Everything by lindsay [Reviews - 20] Liked (1912 words)
thanx to everyone who left reviews and esp those of you who wished me to feel better, it means so much to me!!! the song is Green days boulevard of broken dreams

13. Not of the platonic by lindsay [Reviews - 20] Liked (1443 words)
I cant thank all of you enough for reading and leaving reviews, it blows my mind how much support you guys have giving me and this fic and i love you all for it. Thanx all XXX

14. You can say it by lindsay [Reviews - 21] Liked (1483 words)
Thanx so much to everyone supporting this fic, i hope you like this chap, it's been a long while coming now :) Please let me know what you thought

15. Flawed by lindsay [Reviews - 16] Liked (1446 words)
Thank you all so much, you guys make writing this uber enjoyable and i love you all XXX

16. From Flawed on by lindsay [Reviews - 16] Liked (1139 words)
...