[Reviews - 26] LikedPrinter
Summary: Set in S6 episode 'Normal Again'. Both Spike and Buffy are stung by the demon, and end up in the same mental institution. The Glargh...Glush...um, the demon has a bit more power in this fic, so Spike and Buffy fall into a coma...a permanent stay in the mental institution.
This story has been nominated at Vampire Kisses Awards, Love's Last Glimpse Awards and Breathless Awards...SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Rated: 15
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 11769 Read: 9864
Published: 09/12/2005 Updated: 11/11/2005

1. Chapter 1 by Absenteye [Reviews - 3] Liked (2015 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Absenteye [Reviews - 2] Liked (2106 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Absenteye [Reviews - 6] Liked (2984 words)
Huge thanks to my wonderful beta readers becks89 and selene_90, and of course to everyone who reviewed! I really really appreciate it! Thank you!

4. Chapter 4 by Absenteye [Reviews - 3] Liked (2699 words)
Huge thanks to my wonderful beta readers becks89 and selene_90! And to the incredible reviewers: THANK YOU!!! You guys rock my socks! And that's not saying a little, since I'm wearing two pairs! And also furry green slippers.

5. Chapter 5 by Absenteye [Reviews - 12] Liked (1965 words)
Huge thanks to all wonderful reviewers, you’ve all rocked my socks and made me feel fuzzy warm feelings, so THANK YOU!!! And don’t forget to keep it up, guys…*nags* And as always, uber-glomps and chocolate covered Spikebots to my brilliant, amazing, breathtakingly incredible beta, selene_90 (aka Elena or panta_rei or that laydee with them loads a names…). Love you! Same goes for becks89 who betaed the first chapter and really helped me get started. Thank you!