Buffy loved going to the beauty shop to get her hair done. She enjoyed every second of being pampered. If it was washed, cut, styled or dyed it didn't matter to her she loved being treated like a queen. Buffy also loved manicures, pedicures, and facials; it was girly stuff that whisked her away from the realities of slaying.

Buffy needed a pick-me-up lately, since the whole one-night-stand with Parker she was depressed. Buffy thought that, "looking good is the best revenge--that or finding a man who is a strong, sensitive, and loves me with complete devotion."

Her favorite stylist, Francisco was the best in Sunnydale. She had heard about him and the salon he worked at from Cordelia during her first week in Sunnydale. La Moulin Salon, was the place where all the cool people went. Willow refused to go to a place like this; she was content patronizing a little shop close to campus. Buffy didn't want to go there since they didn't offer spa treatments and other pampering indulgences.

Francisco was so busy that sometimes Buffy had to make late appointments, like after dark. It cut into her slaying time, but it was worth it. She walked into the shop at 6:30 anxious to get her hair cut and bleached and walked up to the reception desk.

"I'm Buffy Summers, here to see Francisco." She smiled as she signed in at the reception desk.

"He will be a few minutes." The hostess type lady said.

Buffy sat down and read a fashion magazine, with Drew Barrymore on the cover. The obnoxious bell on the door of the beauty shop disturbed her. Just then, she noticed an annoying person walk into the shop. It was Spike.

Buffy hid behind the copy of Cosmo, hoping he didn't notice her, after he said those rude things about her when he had the Gem of Amora. "How dare he make comments about my sex life," Buffy said to herself.

Buffy eavesdropped on the conversation with the reception girl.

"Evening, gorgeous." He said to the slightly plump girl that greeted people. Buffy couldn't believe that he had to flirt with every woman he had contact with. She instinctively made a gagging motion behind her book, she didn't think she was jealous, just annoyed by his fake charm.

He kissed her hand. Buffy thought he was a big moron for thinking normal men still did that to strangers.

"Spike. My appointment with Victoria is at 6:30."

Buffy thought to herself, "of course Spike goes to Victoria, she is a goth looking slut with huge breasts."

The reception lady gazed at him as if she wanted to do him. "Do you need anything while you wait? Water or a complementary foot massage?"

"No, Pet. I'm fine, I'll just wait." He said with a sexy smile.

Buffy was angry, "of course he gets offered extra stuff and I didn't even get asked if I needed anything."

Spike sat right next to Buffy. At first, he pretended not to notice that it was her, although he could sense her, from outside of the shop.

"Slayer, came here for some beauifing I see." He said.

"I can't believe that you go here, doesn't anyone ever notice you don't appear in mirrors?" Buffy asked as she purposely continued to read her magazine. Spike's presence in her world made Buffy nervous.

Spike explained as took off his duster and placed it on the chair next to him. "Well, this is Sunnydale and Victoria specializes in demonic beauty care."

"I think most demons are not concerned with looking or smelling good." Buffy remarked, still engrossed in her article.

"Most of them don't start out as handsome as me, they got less to work with." Spike smiled and took the magazine out of Buffy's hand.

"Give that back, I was reading." Buffy threatened, "give it or I will have to stake you."

"Oh Slayer, that gets less scary every time you say that." He looked at the magazine, reading the featured blurbs on the cover, "Sexy fall fashion, How to land a boyfriend, and A dummy's guide to oral sex. Lots of good tips for the Slayer on the prowl for her next ex boy toy."

"Shut up. At least I am not desperate enough to be dating Harmony." She retorted.

"Oi, I didn't know that Buffy would consider shagging girls. Well, Angel was poofy enough to be a woman, so I should have figured you'd be bisexual." Spike teased.

"I hate you." Buffy crossed her arms and pouted.

"Come on pet, its not like we don't have a lot in common: not natural blondes, very good looking, great wit, and of course the whole sex and violence thing."

"What? You and I are nothing alike, first off I don't kill people for fun or at all." Buffy said with authority.

"You kill demons. You enjoy slaying, you love the challenge, the fight, you get off on it, just like I do." Spike replied as he lit up a cigarette.

"I don't get off on it." She claimed avoiding eye contact at all costs.

"Yes, you do. I could have sworn you had an orgasm while fighting me this one time." He recalled with glee.

"When was that Spike? In one of your twisted fantasies?"

"No. There was this one time in the cemetery. It was before your loverboy went all evil. You had this tiny little blue skirt on and I'll never forget the sight of that navy blue thong, dripping in wetness."

Buffy attempted to protest, but he continued with the story. "I was on my back and you were straddling me as you punched me it the face. As you were doing that, you were grinding into me and I could feel your moist panties against me, and I swear you came, moaning in pleasure and then you ran off."

Buffy knew the exact time he was talking about, she fought hard to repress the memory. She thought that it was his fault for having that huge erection in his jeans. The worst thing was she knew it was true and that Spike noticed. "I was late. For a date, with Angel and had to go. And I am too a natural blonde!" It was an obvious cover up.

"Why did the sign-in book say you were getting your hair dyed?" Spike asked.

"I just go a lighter shade of blonde," she didn't want to admit every thing to Spike he didn't have to know all of her dirty secrets.

"Show me that pussy and I will be the judge of that."

Buffy squealed and slapped him across the face. "Never." She thought it was so lame and feminine, like a dame in a 1940s movie, so un-slayer-esque.

"Do you get that hair dyed too? Or is it all waxed off? Clit piercing? Nothing to be ashamed of, Love. It must be perfect, I will love it whatever it looks like."

"As if! I don't want you to see my parts." Buffy reprimanded harshly. "You know damn well that I don't trust you at all and I don't. . ."

Spike interrupted with a raised scarred eyebrow. "Trust your soaking wet pussy? You hunger for me, Slayer. One day you might let your guard down and allow yourself to have the best sex of your life."

Just then Francisco walked over to Buffy, "I'm ready for you Miss Summers."

She followed him to his chair to get her hair done. Spike sat waiting for his turn as he finished his smoke and thought the argument made Buffy as hot as it made him.

TBC