[Reviews - 429] LikedPrinter
Summary: New Summary (courtesy of the lovely Brat): William is the love child of a powerful and wealthy landowner, and just when he is about to be accepted into his father's life and family, conspiracies against the two of them send young William to fend for himself. Years later, he returns to build himself a life and he finds a deep, intense and abiding love with Elizabeth Summers. The course of true love never did run smooth, and it seems secrets, lies, and deceits are about to come to light--all of which threaten to tear the couple apart. Judge's Choice in Round 3 of Spark and Burn Awards.Thank you so very much!
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Rape, Buffy/Other, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 50 Completed: No
Word count: 108817 Read: 56700
Published: 01/21/2006 Updated: 02/11/2009

1. Chapter 1 by dusty273 [Reviews - 10] Liked (1824 words)
Warnings: William/Other (temporarily and nothing too graphic); Elizabeth/Other (temporarily); Attempted Murder; Attempted Rape; Language; Violence, Character Death.

2. Chapter 2 by dusty273 [Reviews - 2] Liked (1127 words)
Thank you Maria, DrkDevin, Mariana and Amelia-Jane for reviewing the first chapter, hope you keep enjoying the story. And in celebration that I managed to write two chapters of this story today, here you have chapter 2.

3. Chapter 3 by dusty273 [Reviews - 3] Liked (1119 words)
Thank you, Amelia-Jane and Mariana. I'm happy to know you're enjoying the story. And thank you, Jen, for betaing this chapter for me

4. Chapter 4 by dusty273 [Reviews - 5] Liked (1109 words)
Many thanks to Amelia-Jane, SarahandJamesFanatic and DrkDevin for reviewing.


And a big thank you to Jen for betaing this chapter for me.

5. Chapter 5 by dusty273 [Reviews - 5] Liked (1306 words)
I just wanted to thank Devin, Kimber, Mariana, SarahandJamesFanatic, Amelia-Jane and Meagan for your reviews and to let you know that although I’m very aware that in the original story, William’s father dies, that won’t happen here. I just couldn’t bring myself to do it when the time came, so you'll be learning what will happen to him in later chapters.



Thank you, Jen, for betaing this chapter for me and for letting me brainstorm with you my ideas for this story.

6. Chapter 6 by dusty273 [Reviews - 4] Liked (1318 words)
Thank you, DrkDevin, Mariana, Amelia-Jane, Kimber and SarahandJamesFanatic, for your reviews. I can't begin to tell you how much your words mean to me.



And a huge thank you to Jen, for letting me brainstorm my ideas with her and betaing this chapter for me.

7. Chapter 7 by dusty273 [Reviews - 5] Liked (1206 words)
Thank you, Amelia-Jane, Devin, Kimber and SarahandJamesFanatic, for reading and reviewing. I'm glad that you're liking the story, even if you can't stand Darla and Snyder. I can promise that we will get rid of them... eventually. ;)



And a huge thank you to Jen, you've been an invaluable help for me from the beginning of the story. :D

8. Chapter 8 by dusty273 [Reviews - 4] Liked (1254 words)
Thank you, Amelia-Jane, SarahandJamesFanatic, Kimber and Devin for your reviews. Hope you enjoy this portion of the story as well. ;)

9. Chapter 9 by dusty273 [Reviews - 6] Liked (1332 words)
Thank you, Devin, Kimber, Amelia-Jane, Klai and Ashley Granchester for your kind reviews, you make me a very happy girl when I read them.



And thank you, Jen, for being so supportive and for helping me so much with each chapter.

10. Chapter 10 by dusty273 [Reviews - 9] Liked (1223 words)
Thank you, Klai, Amelia-Jane, jt, SarahandJamesFanatic, Devin and Kimber for your wonderful reviews. And to Jen, for betaing this story for me.



Remember that at the beginning of the story I placed some warnings? Well, I just want to warn you again that there's going to be a little William/other in this story. Nothing too graphic, but it begins in this chapter.

11. Chapter 11 by dusty273 [Reviews - 5] Liked (1406 words)
Thank you, jt, Devin, SarahandJamesFanatic, Vette, Amelia-Jane, Kimber, Klai and Nika for reviewing. You wouldn’t believe how happy it makes me to read all your comments about the story. :D And of course, thank you, Jen, for betaing this chapter for me. :D

12. Chapter 12 by dusty273 [Reviews - 7] Liked (1152 words)
Kimber, Amelia-Jane, Devin, jt and SarahandJamesFanatic, I can't thank you enough for your wonderful comments. :D



And thank you, Jen, for betaing this chapter for me.

13. Chapter 13 by dusty273 [Reviews - 8] Liked (1521 words)
Devin, Kimber, SarahandJamesFanatic, Amelia-Jane, Klai, jt and spikestheman, thank you from the bottom of my heart, you can’t believe how much I love to read your comments.



Warning: This chapter has some William/Aimée, nothing graphic though, it’s merely a mention, because I really couldn’t bring myself to write it. *shudders*



This chapter is the same length of the other chapters, but I can promise the next one will be longer and will have a taste of what we’ve been waiting for (or at least what I’ve been waiting for), William and Elizabeth will finally meet. ;)



Glossary:
Curandera: Sort of a white witch that uses natural remedies to cure any kind of ailments.

14. Chapter 14 by dusty273 [Reviews - 7] Liked (1886 words)
Author’s Note: I’m very sorry for the delay in posting this chapter, I had the most awful writer’s block, but it seems to be lifting now and chapter 15 should be posted hopefully by Thursday. I know I promised the William/Elizabeth bit for this chapter, but they didn’t allow me to rush them, so you’ll have to wait until the next two chapters, sorry for that.

Thank you: Kimber, jt, Klai, Amelia-Jane, SarahandJamesFanatic, DaniD, Vette and Devin, for reviewing. Your comments are very helpful while I’m writing and I always love to read what you think about the story.

15. Chapter 15 by dusty273 [Reviews - 9] Liked (3155 words)
Thank you very much to SarahandJamesFanatic, jt, Devin, DaniD, Amelia-Jane, Klai and Kimber for reviewing. This chapter is a bit longer than usual and finally William and Elizabeth will meet, I hope you enjoy it.


Thanks to Jen, as always, for betaing this chapter for me.

16. Chapter 16 by dusty273 [Reviews - 7] Liked (1949 words)
Many thanks to Devin, Amelia-Jane, jt, DaniD, Vette, Kimber, Hunni, SarahandJamesFanatic and Klai for your reviews.

I'm really sorry for the delay, but RL has been interfering with my desire to write. Hopefully you won't have to wait as long for the next chapter.

Thank you, Jen and MarzBar, for betaing this chapter for me.

17. Chapter 17 by dusty273 [Reviews - 6] Liked (2575 words)
Many thanks to Devin, Amelia-Jane, jt, DaniD, Vette, SarahandJamesFanatic and Klai for your reviews. Your kind comments are truly the best inspiration a girl could ask for!

I know I promised some Spike/Buffy on this chapter, but Aimée decided otherwise. On better news, there’s only 2 to 4 more chapters until we really begin the real Spuffyness.

Thank you, Jen and MarzBar, for betaing this chapter for me.

18. Chapter 18 by dusty273 [Reviews - 7] Liked (1609 words)
Thank you to my sweet reviewers, jt (who was nice enough to review at BSCentral, too) :D, Amelie-Jane, Devin, Klai, SarahandJamesFanatic and Dani D. Hmm, btw, I don't know if you've noticed but I respond to all of your reviews, so if you ask a question, it might have been responded there.

As you might have guessed for the new chapter, your wonderful reviews seem to have reawaken my muse. Thanks again. :D

And thank you, Jen and MarzBar, for the wonderful editing job they did on this chapter. :D

19. Chapter 19 by dusty273 [Reviews - 13] Liked (1162 words)
Okay, so my muse decided to change gears in this story. She just crushed my outline *cries* and gave a 180° turn to the story. Not that I think you'll mind, at all. ;) Being honest, neither do I. Oh, well, I hope you enjoy!


I dedicate this chapter to Amelia-Jane, DK, DaniD, SarahandJamesFanatic and Vette, who were so nice with their reviews on the last chapter and to everyone that has ever reviewed this story. *huge bear hugs* And of course to my lovely betas, MarzBar and Jen, without you two I'd be lost, really, thank you so much.

20. Chapter 20 by dusty273 [Reviews - 10] Liked (1358 words)
Wow! I’m in awe at the response over the last chapter and I guess my muse is happy, too, since she refuses to follow my outline completely and keeps turning this story into something completely different that I envisioned at first. The only problem with that is that now I’m not sure where the story is going, so I might take a few days to figure what’ll be happening next, unless my muse keeps murmuring in my ear and doesn’t let me stop.

Thank you, MarzBar and Jen, for the very quick and thorough beta; and to Debbie, teasha, spikestheman, jt, Amelia-Jane, DK, SarahandJamesFanatic, Rachael, Vette, Devin, DaniD, Klai and Jamilly, thank you for commenting, I was so unsure with the new direction of the story, you all made me feel better about it. *hugs*

21. Chapter 21 by dusty273 [Reviews - 12] Liked (1630 words)
Thanks so much to effection, SarahandJamesFanatic, Vette, Amelia-Jane, Devin, teasha, Debbie, DaniD and jt for reviewing. It makes me very happy to know you're enjoying the story. :D
And a huge thank you to MarzBar and Jen for betaing this chapter for me. You two are simply wonderful.

22. Chapter 22 by dusty273 [Reviews - 10] Liked (1654 words)
A thousand thanks to: Amelia-Jane, Debbie, Vette, DaniD, teasha, jt, SarahandJamesFanatic, jenny and spikestheman, for your lovely words. :D And of course, to the wonderful MarzBar, for betaing this chapter for me and for her very good suggestions.

We’re finally moving on with the story, only a week mind you, but I hope you all like it.

23. Chapter 23 by dusty273 [Reviews - 11] Liked (1989 words)
Thank you, Vette, jt, Amelia-Jane, DaniD, spikestheman, jenny, SarahandJamesFanatic, Devin and Klai, for reviewing the last chapter and MarzBar for the quick and thorough beta. I’m sorry for the delay in posting this chapter, but I’ve been very busy lately. Oh, and Vette? I hope you don’t mind that I used one of your suggestions in this chapter. ;)

24. Chapter 24 by dusty273 [Reviews - 9] Liked (1370 words)
Thank you, Debbie, Amelia-Jane, effection, teasha, Klai, Vette, DaniD, jt, SarahandJamesFanatic and Devin, for reviewing. You can’t begin to imagine how happy it makes me (and my muse) to know that you’re still enjoying the story, even with all the changes. ;) And a huge thank you to MarzBar for betaing this chapter for me and for all your help.


I think I might have glossed a little too much over the fact that Spike and Aimée actually had sex, since I was too grossed over actually writing it. But to respond some of your questions, yes, he was Aimée's first.

25. Chapter 25 by dusty273 [Reviews - 10] Liked (1448 words)
Thank you, Amelia-Jane, jt, Debbie, Devin, DaniD, Vette and Megan, for reviewing; and to MarzBar, for the very fast beta.

26. Chapter 26 by dusty273 [Reviews - 6] Liked (2039 words)
Thank you to whoever nominated Corazón Salvaje for Best Fantasy Angst and Fantasy Most Original Plot at the Spuffy Awards Round 11! I’m so happy just to be nominated along with so many wonderful authors.


If you feel inclined to vote for this story or for any of the amazing stories you’ll find nominated there, you can go to http://spuffyawards.jaded-paradise.net and click on the vote link. Please read the rules that are at the top of the form. You can choose to vote in all categories, the general categories, or just the fantasy categories.



And many thanks to: SarahandJamesFanatic, Amelia-Jane, spufette, teasha, Vette, Debbie, DaniD, jt and Klai, for the wishes and for reviewing. :D And to MarzBar for the very fast beta. :D



Sorry for the delay, but RL has been very busy.

27. Chapter 27 by dusty273 [Reviews - 10] Liked (1692 words)
I want to wish a (slightly belated) Happy Birthday to one of my most loyal readers and reviewers, Amelia-Jane. This chapter is dedicated to you, cariño. Hope you enjoy it!


And a huge thank you to Kimber, Amelia-Jane, DaniD and Devin, for reviewing. I love reading what you think of the story; you wouldn’t believe how much it helps me when I’m struggling with any part. And of course, thank you to my awesome beta, MarzBar.

28. Chapter 28 by dusty273 [Reviews - 9] Liked (1787 words)
This chapter is dedicated to Lacey. I know your birthday is tomorrow, but I hope you don’t mind that the chapter is posted a day early. Happy Birthday, honey!



Thank you, Debbie, Devin, Amelia-Jane, Kimber, jt, DaniD, Klai, lys and Vette, for reviewing. I’m happy that you’re all enjoying the story. And of course, to MarzBar, for betaing this chapter for me.



Nance is a tropical fruit that grows in trees in Mexico and Central America. In my country, it is said that if the fruit is boiled with water and then a woman takes ‘baños de asiento’ (sitting baths) in that water, the way you’ll read in the chapter, it’s supposed to have the property of contracting the vaginal walls, so it would make it seem as if the girl is still a virgin on her wedding night.

29. Chapter 29 by dusty273 [Reviews - 9] Liked (2246 words)
Thank you Amelia-Jane, Debbie, DaniD, jt, Kimber and Klai, for the b-day wishes and for reviewing! I think this was by far one of the best birthdays I’ve ever had. :D



This chapter is unbeta’d, as soon as I get the corrections from my new beta, Stasia, I’ll make the changes. In the meantime, please forgive any errors. And if you prefer that I post the chapter until it is beta’d, could you please tell me so?

30. Chapter 30 by dusty273 [Reviews - 8] Liked (1511 words)
Thank you: DaniD, Amelia-Jane, Kimber, teasha, Debbie, Vette, Klai and jt, for reviewing. Your comments always bring a big smile to my face. :D

In this chapter: Aimée tells Tegua she has to interrupt her treatment; a little Angel/Cordy; introducing Riley into the mix and a bit of Spike/Xander.


This chapter is unbeta’d, since my regular beta is on vacation without a computer until June 26th. Please excuse any glaring mistakes, I promise I tried my best. *sighs* If anyone reading would care to fill in for MarzBar until she returns, could you send me a private message through my profile page or an e-mail to mari.cardenas@gmail.com?

31. Chapter 31 by dusty273 [Reviews - 11] Liked (2844 words)
A huge thank you to Amelia-Jane, Devin, DaniD, Vette, Klai, teasha and jt, for reviewing. It makes me very happy to know you’re still enjoying the story. :D And thank you to Evilawyer for betaing this chapter for me; your suggestions were very helpful to me. :)

Sorry there's no Spike in this chapter, but I had to get this out of the way first and the chapter was running very long as it was.

32. Chapter 32 by dusty273 [Reviews - 15] Liked (1477 words)
Thank you to Debbie, Devin, Mali, DaniD, jt, Amelia-Jane, jenny, Kimber, SpaceLord and Klai, for reviewing. Your comments always bring a huge smile to my face. :D And thank you again to the wonderful Evilawyer, for the quick and thorough beta. :D

33. Chapter 33 by dusty273 [Reviews - 14] Liked (2813 words)
Thank you: Angie, SpaceLord, katakata, jt, Klai, Melissa, Amelia-Jane, spikestheman, Kimber, Devin, Mali, DaniD, Vette and Jam, for reviewing. I’m so glad you liked the past chapter; I hope you enjoy this one as well.


This chapter is unbeta’d, so please forgive any glaring mistakes. I gave it a second read today and fixed some things, hope it isn’t too bad. As soon as I get the beta’d version back, I’ll post it.

34. Chapter 34 by dusty273 [Reviews - 11] Liked (2064 words)
This chapter is dedicated to Vette and Devin. Happy Birthday to you two!!! *throws confetti* I hope you enjoy this chapter.


Thank you, Elaine, Debbie, Vette, jt, Kimber, DaniD, SpaceLord, teasha, Amelia-Jane, Mali, Devin, Klai and Zari, for reviewing. I’m glad you’re still reading and enjoying the story, it makes a very happy girl to read what you like or not like, your questions and your ideas of where the story might be going. I’ve gotten very good ideas from your reviews, thank you for that. A big thank you to Evilawyer, too, for betaing this chapter for me. You’ve been an enormous help for me and I truly appreciate the time you’ve invested in this story.

35. Chapter 35 by dusty273 [Reviews - 9] Liked (1799 words)
Thank you: spikestheman, Kimber, Vette, Amelia-Jane, jt, SpaceLord, DaniD, teasha, Devin, and Klai for reviewing. And a special thank you and welcome back to MarzBar, who was über-fast betaing this chapter.


I’m so sorry for the lack of updates, but it seems RL and my muse are conspiring against my desire to write. Hopefully that’s over now and we’ll go back to our scheduled chapter per week.

36. Chapter 36 by dusty273 [Reviews - 12] Liked (2708 words)
I’m very sorry for the delay in posting this chapter, my muse went away on vacation and she refused to come back until she wanted to. I tried to force her and the results were not pretty at all, so I decided to wait until she came back. Add to that that I got the worst cold I’ve had in a while and I’ve been busy, busy, busy with work and planning my daughters’ first communion (just 2 more weeks now). Muse seems to be back now, so I promise I’ll try my best not to leave you hanging for so long again.

A million thanks to Deb, jt, DaniD, teasha, MidnightGirl, Amelia-Jane, Mali, Klai and Brat (welcome back, cariño), for reviewing. All your reviews/comments/questions are answered (or will be as soon as I finish posting) and I just hope I haven’t lost too many of you with my absence. Thanks to MarzBar for betaing this chapter and for allowing me to share my crazy plot ideas with you, you wouldn’t believe how much that helps me when I begin writing. ;) And last but not least a huge thank you to the kind person(s) that nominated this story at the Love’s Last Glimpse Awards for Best Saga and Best Fantasy. It makes me very happy to know that you enjoy the story (and hopefully my writing) enough to nominate it.

37. Chapter 37 by dusty273 [Reviews - 5] Liked (2213 words)
A thousand thanks to Brat, Debbie, Amelia-Jane, SpaceLord, jt, MidnightGirl, Kimber, DaniD, teasha, Klai, Deb and Slayer_rock_chick, for reviewing; and to Brat and MarzBar, for betaing this chapter for me.


Again, sorry for the delay in posting, but things have finally slowed down for me on RL, so I have time to actually listen to what my poor muse has been trying to whisper in my ear.

38. Chapter 38 by dusty273 [Reviews - 5] Liked (2612 words)
Thank you to Kimber, effection, MidnightGirl, Amelia-Jane and Slayer_rock_chick for reviewing. I can’t begin to tell you how much it means to me to know you’re still reading and enjoying the story and it seems my muse liked it, too, since she's being much more giving to me lately. A huge thank you to Brat, for betaing this chapter for me.

39. Chapter 39 by dusty273 [Reviews - 9] Liked (2420 words)
Thank you: Klai, Kimber, Amelia-Jane, MidnightGirl and jt, for reviewing. And to MarzBar for her very thorough beta. I’m so sorry it took me so long to write this chapter (again), I know I offered María and Spike’s conversation for this chapter, but it’s been too long since the last chapter and I thought to offer you this little interlude. Hope you don’t mind too much?

40. Chapter 40. Curiosity Killed The Cat by dusty273 [Reviews - 12] Liked (3430 words)
Okay, so again I’m very sorry for taking so long to update this story, but this chapter was very difficult to write and you’ll find out why soon enough. Anyway, even with as difficult as it was to write it, I’m feeling a bit better about it now that MarzBar said she liked it, although she wasn’t too sure you’ll be too keen on the ending. *wide evil grin*

I have some good news, with the help of my dear friends Im_bloody_English and Yani, I have outlined the next ten chapters or so of the story and my muse seems to be in angsty mode, so I think I’ll concentrate on this story for a bit. The not so good news is that we’re in for a bit of Spuffy angst beginning in this chapter; however, I can promise that I won’t drag it any more than I have to and it will be mostly resolved in 2 or 3 more chapters. It’s too exhausting to write angst and I’m not looking forward to the migraines that are to come because of it. So, that said, I really hope you’re still with me with this story.


Thank you, SarahandJamesFanatic, teasha, jt, DK, Amelia-Jane, Kimber, MidnightGirl, SpaceLord and Irene, for reviewing. I know I’ve been very bad with answering reviews lately, I promise I’ll try to do better in the future. And of course, as always, a huge thank you to MarzBar for betaing this chapter for me.

41. Chapter 41 by dusty273 [Reviews - 7] Liked (3282 words)
Thank you, Devin, Irene, effection, SarahandJamesFanatic, Amelia-Jane, Kimber, jt, Nika, MidnightGirl and jamesgirl, for reviewing. My muse is thankful for the lovely reviews, too, and because of that, I finished this chapter in under a week. There probably won’t be any more updates until I finish a short Christmas story I’m working on though, but who knows? Anything can happen. ;) I also want to thank my dear friend, Im_bloody_English for betaing this chapter for me and for all her help with this story and with the others I'm currently writing. Thankee, darling! And of course, thank you to the lovely MarzBar for betaing this chapter for me, even in between moving. *huggles*

42. Chapter 42 by dusty273 [Reviews - 12] Liked (2991 words)
I hope all of you had a great holiday season and I wish you a wonderful new year. Sorry for the delay in updating any of my stories, but RL hasn't been too nice to me lately.

A huge thank you to Im_bloody_English, Amelia-Jane, teasha, SarahandJamesFanatic, Kimber, MidnightGirl and Devin for reading and reviewing. It truly makes my day to read what you think of my story. *hint hint, nudge nudge* ;) Thank you to the lovely Im_bloody_English who edited this chapter for me and who keeps steering me in the right direction everytime I feel lost. And of course to MarzBar for the great beta job.*huggles*

43. Chapter 43 by dusty273 [Reviews - 9] Liked (4297 words)
A million thanks to my lovely friend, Im_bloody_English, for editing this chapter and for all her help brainstorming what will be coming next. Thank you to MarzBar for editing the chapter for me and to Valery, daydreamer, Kimber, DK, teasha, Devin, Vette, SarahandJamesFanatic, MidnightGirl, Amelia-Jane, Im_bloody_English and spikette55, for reviewing.

This chapter was, how can I say it... for one part it was fun to write, Spike's being quite helpful and it's been delightful to write him like this, like a pirate and it seems he doesn't want to let go of that new facet of his personality. But at the same time it was difficult to write it, because Buffy's part made me a little too emotional. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the chapter and I would love it if you could share your thoughts on it with me. *battes eyelashes*

44. Chapter 44 by dusty273 [Reviews - 7] Liked (3508 words)
A million thanks to my lovely friend, Im_bloody_English, for editing this chapter for me and for all your help. It wouldn’t be the same without you, cariño. *smooches* To MarzBar for editing this chapter for me and to Amelia-Jane, Kimber, DrkDevin, teasha, Vette, Angie, MidnightGirl and jt, for reviewing. It truly makes my day to know you’re still reading and enjoying the story.


I have to admit that writing this twist has been more fun than I ever imagined. I think writing over 6,000 words in one week could attest to that. *g* Next chapter is halfway done, so with any luck I’ll have time to finish the next chapter in the course of the next week.

45. Chapter 45 by dusty273 [Reviews - 12] Liked (3150 words)
Again, thank you to my dear friend, Im_bloody_English, for editing this chapter and for letting me bounce my crazy ideas with you and telling me they’re not as crazy as I think they are. *smooches* And to: Amelia-Jane, Kimber, MidnightGirl, Spacelord, SarahandJamesFanatic and DrkDevin, for reading and reviewing. You’ve all been so sweet to me, thank you from the bottom of my heart.


Wasn't quite sure how to rate this chapter, I don't think it's worthy of a NC-17 rating, maybe a Hard R, but just to be on the safe side I'll rate it like that.

46. Chapter 46 by dusty273 [Reviews - 13] Liked (5534 words)
Alright, chapter is finally done, after I don’t know how long since I started to write it. I am aware that maybe some of you might not like the new direction the story is taking, however, this is the path my muse is taking me, so, well, nothing I can do about that. I want to let you all know that while Spike is in full-pirate mode at the moment, this chapter is not just about lust. It’s about love, lust and even trust. It’s about his fear of losing her, his desperation to have her and never let go. I just hope I’m able to convey this the way I wanted to. Regarding Buffy and how she’s going to face María after this, well, you’ll have to wait until the next chapter or two to find out. ;)

This chapter is for my lovely friend, Im_bloody_English, who asked for a very detailed love scene. ;) For being there with me and for me every step of the way, for your encouragement, for your friendship, I just can’t thank you enough. Love you, darling. *smooches*

Thank you, SarahandJamesFanatic, spikestheman, DrkDevin, Kimber, DK, SpaceLord, MidnightGirl, teasha, jamesgirl, Vette and Amelia-Jane for reviewing. It truly makes me very happy to know that you’re still reading and reviewing.

47. Chapter 47 by dusty273 [Reviews - 10] Liked (2053 words)
Read below.

48. Chapter 48 by dusty273 [Reviews - 12] Liked (5532 words)
I’m very sorry for the lack of updates in this story—or in any of my other WIPs for that matter. My muse has been focused mostly on The Art of Immortality. With any luck though, now that the Challenge that story was for is over, I’ll be able to dedicate more time to all my stories (including Someday, Somewhere, Somehow, which I’m co-writing with the lovely IBE).


This chapter is dedicated to my wonderful friend and beta, Im_bloody_English. Happy Birthday, Cariño! Sorry you had to edit your birthday prezzie. *smooches*



Thank you, gdo, SpaceLord, MidnightGirl, Kimber, Amelia-Jane, Vette, teasha, Angie and Jin, hope I haven’t lost you all after such a long absence. And thank you, Tammy for the read through and MarzBar for editing the chapter for me.. *huggles*



In the time I didn’t update, Corazón Salvaje was nominated for Best Romance, Best Fantasy, Best Original Character (María) and Best Cliffhanger in Round 3 of Spark and Burn Awards. Thank you to whoever nominated it. Truly, just knowing that someone thought this story is good enough to be nominated, made me unbelievably happy. *smooches* And in most recent news, the story won a Judge’s Choice banner in Round 3 at those awards, the first it has ever won.

corazón salvaje banner

49. Chapter 49. Come Hell or High Water by dusty273 [Reviews - 12] Liked (2920 words)
No, you’re not seeing visions, I swear. And while muse is not entirely back for this story yet, I’m going to try my best to juggle it with AAO. This chapter is not so long, but I promised a few people I would get back to it, and I had to deliver. So for those of you who have not allowed me to forget about this story by asking every now and then about it, here you have.


Many thanks to all of you who read and reviewed the last chapter and since it’s been so long I hope I haven’t lost all of you. Mil gracias to my sweet sister IBE for editing this chapter for me and just for being her lovely self. I couldn’t have done this without you, sweetie!

50. Chapter 50. Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold by dusty273 [Reviews - 6] Liked (3213 words)
I know it’s been a long time since I updated this story, or any other for that matter, however my muse has been MIA and with it’s been hard to try to reawaken with as busy with work and RL as I’ve been lately. I have good news, though, we’re finally nearing the end of this story and I think (hope) to finish it in perhaps five chapters or less. *crosses fingers*



Anyway, I want to thank to everyone who took the time to review and let me know you’re still here with me, I promise I will finish responding as soon as I finish posting this chapter. And I really hope I haven’t lost all of you with the long waiting between updates.



As always, a million thanks to my lovely Tina, who took time out of her uber-busy schedule to edit this chapter for me. And to Beth, who inspired my muse into focusing on this story in the first place. *smooches* I love you, girls!