[Reviews - 52] LikedPrinter
Summary: Buffy and Spike were best friends as kids only to be separated when Spike moved away. Eight years later he returns to his old hometown to find the more things change, the more they stay the same. Co-Written with Brat.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Sexual Situations, Buffy/Other, Spike/Other
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No
Word count: 6977 Read: 5736
Published: 01/22/2006 Updated: 02/16/2006

1. Chapter One by Jin [Reviews - 17] Liked (1369 words)
This story is co-written with the wonderful Brat. This story is based off the actual events of my life that I thought would be fun with a Spuffy twist. The "Spike" in my life was actually a lot like the actual Spike, he had the hair, the eyes, the clothes, all he was missing was the accent!

Also, just a little forewarning, Buffy and Spike will date other people, because they are stupid and stubborn as usual. But no worries, just trust us and stick with the story. =)

With that said, Brat and I hope you enjoy our little creation!

2. Chapter Two by Jin [Reviews - 9] Liked (1484 words)
Hey guys, we're glad you're enjoying our story, Brat and I thank you for reading it and hope that you continue to enjoy it.

Honestly, these author's notes are a lot harder to do than they look!

Point is, thank you all very much. =)

3. Chapter Three by Jin [Reviews - 8] Liked (1575 words)
Thank you again for all the reviews! They are much appretciated!

4. Chapter Four by Jin [Reviews - 6] Liked (1211 words)
You all rock, thank you so much for your reviews. =)

5. Chapter Five by Jin [Reviews - 12] Liked (1338 words)
I'm beginning to sound like a broken record... but! Thank you all very much! =)