[Reviews - 38] LikedPrinter
Summary: Set early Season Six and goes AU from there. Spike's getting tired of no one taking care of Buffy or thinking of what she needs, after she comes back. So, he comes up with a plan--one that, for once, might just actually work. Fun and fluffy. Nominated at Spark and Burn Awards Round 4 for Best Comedy/Fluff and Best Buffy Characterisation
Rated: 15
Categories: General Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, None
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8310 Read: 13634
Published: 01/25/2006 Updated: 03/03/2006

1. Part I by Suzee [Reviews - 7] Liked (1946 words)
This story is six parts; so, not a long one but still pretty good length wise. And I'm sorry for taking so, so long to post--the last few weeks have just been absolutely insane. I was going to post on Friday, but I'll be out of town again on Firday. But I wanted this to have a different posting day than LC so don't be surprised if next week's update still is on Friday.

This was already posted, friends locked, on my fic Livejournal so if you think you've read it already, you might have.

2. Part II by Suzee [Reviews - 5] Liked (1107 words)
I have a really bad migraine today so if I make any mistakes in posting this, please..well one, forgive me and two, let me know.

Thanks for all of the reviews ont he first chapter..hope you like this one even more ;-)

3. Part III by Suzee [Reviews - 8] Liked (1598 words)
I just found out that (yes I'm slow) VK Awards have their last nominations round up...everyone should go nominate their favorite fics. (This really isn't a 'go nominate me A/N. I just want all those great authors to get nominated now as it's the last chance for that site---I've nomainted a bunch of people and know from experience how much fun it is...and notice how I'm completely making this sound like 'nominate me'? It's really not supposed to...anyway, here's the link: http://www.vampires-kiss.net/vkawards/ )

Hope you enjoy this chapter...and remember that LC was posted Wednesday :)

4. Part IV by Suzee [Reviews - 7] Liked (1281 words)
Hope you like this :) Just two more parts after this before the end :) And the epilogue of Learning Curve will be posted Wednesday for whoever is interested...and for those not, too I guess ;)

5. Part V by Suzee [Reviews - 5] Liked (1241 words)
Just one more part after this til it's over...so review and I'll get my new story beta'd up faster---really I will...the bad review LC got slowed me down but good ones will speed me right back up again :-)

6. Part VI by Suzee [Reviews - 6] Liked (1137 words)
I hope that I'm not losing everyone...MBB seems to not be going over that well and I hope that even if you're not a huge fan of that story (which does kind of make me sad) that you'll read my new full length, long fic that is coming very, very soon....right now it's titled 'Silently Broken' but that might very well change :-) (I'm picky about titles and never seem to like them)


Sorry this is so late today, hope you like the ending lots, and please read the fics I post in the future. Thank you and thanks for all the reviews :-)